摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第22集: The Graduates

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
What's cooking?
你在做什么
My mother's recipe -- guinea-pig pie.
我妈传给我的菜谱 豚鼠派
Smells good.
闻起来很香
You just accept that? It's pecan.
你都不怀疑一下吗 其实是山核桃派
How cuckoo do you think my country is?
你觉得我们国家的人疯狂到吃豚鼠吗
It's come to this --
我竟沦落至此
"What's cooking" and "Smells good"
"你在做什么"和"闻起来很香"
gets me in trouble?
都会让我挨骂
Mom, you're already cooking for tomorrow?
妈 你现在就开始准备明天的菜了吗
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Don't make a big deal.
你不用这么小题大做
My baby's graduating.
我的宝贝儿子毕业了
He won the award for Integrity and Character.
他获得了品性正直奖
翻译: 洗七里 zoeyyyyy 留级油腻希 灰灰是菇凉
"No absents, no tardies,
"从不旷课 从不迟到
respectful to student and teachers alike."
尊重同学及师长"
翻译: 本季毕业赛太公
My school had an award like that,
我的学校当年也有这么个奖
but instead of a sash, that kid
但那孩子获得的不是绶带
校对: 下季再来赛太公
got a punch in the mouth.
而是迎面一拳
Proud of you, though.
不过我很为你骄傲
Why do all your stories involve a punch in the face,
为什么你所有的故事都涉及迎面一拳
a shifty European, or a broad who's been around the block?
一个诡异的欧洲人或一个经验丰富的骚女
时间轴: 三水
That reminds me of when I had to rough up this Italian kid
这让我想起有次我揍了个意大利小子
because he didn't want me dating his sister.
因为他不想让我和他妹妹约会
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
She was no nun!
那姑娘可不是乖乖女
- Jay, can you please take care of the steaks? ‭- Sure.
-杰 你帮我处理下牛排好吗 -好
On the eve of your big day, we're celebrating with rib eyes,
在你毕业大典前夜 我们吃肋眼牛排庆祝
and you and I are gonna have our first scotch.
然后我陪你喝你第一杯威士忌
- Really?! ‭- Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
I've been waiting to open a special bottle.
我一直在等机会开这瓶典藏威士忌
Huh. Looks like the mice got into it.
看来被老鼠偷喝了不少
Hello, hello?! Where's my son?
人呢人呢 我儿子人呢
Dad!
What, did he hop the gate?
他是翻大门进来的吗
You came!
你居然来了
I said I'd come.
我说过我会来
I know, but you came!
我知道 但你居然真的来了
How could I miss it?
我怎能错过
Manny, the first member of my family
曼尼 我们家族史上
- to ever graduate from high school. - ‭Wait a minute.
-第一个从高中毕业的人 -等等
Don't you have a brother in Colombia who's a doctor?
你不是有个兄弟在哥伦比亚行医吗
Yes.
是的
He just does orthopedic surgery,
他不过做些正畸手术而已
no brain or heart.
又不给大脑或心脏开刀
Think of it -- Tomorrow, I will watch you
想象一下 明天我会看着你
stride across the stage with a sash,
戴着绶带昂首阔步走上领奖台
like a rebel's bandolier
像个狠角色戴着弹药带
telling the world "No absents, no tardies."
向世界宣告"从不旷课 从不迟到"
Manny and I were gonna grill some steaks
曼尼和我打算烤点牛排
and drink some, um, beers.
再喝点 啤酒
Thank you, Jay, but if it's all right with you,
谢谢你 杰 但如果你不介意
I would like to take Manny out
我想带曼尼出去
for a special father-son celebration.
搞点父子间的特别庆祝活动
Is that okay?
我可以去吗
Ah, sure. I mean, he... made the effort to come.
当然 毕竟他费了功夫来这一趟
Didn't have time to button his shirt all the way up.
百忙之中都不顾上系好衬衫扣子
But... go ahead.
但... 去吧
Perfect! The night begins.
太棒了 夜生活现在开始
But first... here.
但首先 来
Walk through this.
从古龙水雨中走过去
I know that smells terrible,
我知道那玩意很难闻
but I've never seen that man get a mosquito bite.
但我从没见过他被蚊子咬过
There he is -- the graduate.
他在这呢 毕业生
I have one word for you, Luke -- Plastics.
我只有一个词可对你说 卢克 塑料
I don't think he knows that movie, honey.
我觉得他没看过《毕业生》 亲爱的
1967年电影《毕业生》中的台词
Mrs. Dunphy, you're trying to seduce me.
邓菲夫人 你这是想勾引我
Okay, let's just give him the gift, all right?
好了 我们快把礼物给他好吗
Okay, but first, gather around, everybody!
好 但首先 大家都聚过来
Riddle me this --
猜猜这个谜语
What has two hands, is wound tight,
什么东西有两条胳膊 发条上得很紧
and has a lot of ticks?
还总是嘀嗒响[抽风]
Alex?
是艾丽克斯吗
Good guess, but no.
猜得好 但不是
This was made in Switzerland,
这个礼物是瑞士产的
not in the Disneyland Hotel.
不是在迪士尼乐园旅馆怀上的
Awesome! A watch!
太棒了 一只手表
We wanted to give it to you early
我们想早点给你
so you could wear it to graduation today.
你就能戴着它去毕业典礼了
Yeah. It's shockproof.
没错 这只表是防震的
Oh, good. You can show it your grades.
太好了 那它看到你的成绩就不会"震"惊了
-I love it. - What time is it?
-我很喜欢 -现在什么时候了
Time for my little man to go out in the world
是我儿子出去闯荡世界
and make his mark like the tiny trouper he used to be.
一如既往地坚韧不拔留名青史的时候了
Hold on. I'll be right back.
等一下 我去去就来
I remember when he was so small,
我还记得他才这么小的时候
we'd give him a bath in the sink.
我们在洗手池里给他洗澡
Here we go.
又来了
Dad, we really got to talk about the crying.
爸 我们真得好好谈谈你爱哭这件事
When we graduated, you were a mess, and it was humiliating.
我们毕业时你哭得一塌糊涂 特别丢人
Showing emotion is part of being a sexy modern man.
现代性感男性不畏惧展示感性的一面
美国知名老演员
Ask anyone who was raised on Alan Alda.
看艾伦·艾尔达的表演长大的人都知道
I don't think we have to worry
我认为我们不需要担心
about him going anywhere anytime soon.
他短期内是不会离家的
He just installed a mini fridge and a hammock in his room.
他刚在房间里装了小冰箱和吊床
Mom, Dad, you did all the hard work getting me through high school.
妈 爸 你们含辛茹苦供我高中毕业
You deserve a gift.
我也该送你们一份礼物
But what do you get the Cadillac of parents?
但我该送父母界中的凯迪拉克什么礼物
A Rolls-Royce.
一辆莱斯莱斯
Oh, my goodness!
我的天
How did you afford that?
你怎么买得起
It was only $2,000.
这车才卖两千美元
Judge Thompson, from the club, got me into a police auction.
俱乐部的汤普森法官带我去了警方拍卖会
If I had 40 more dollars, you'd be looking at a speedboat.
如果当时我还有四十美元就给你们买快艇了
So, what do you think?
你们喜欢吗
It's... It's wow.
真... 真不一般
Right?!
是吧
I loved the macaroni necklace he made me in first grade,
我喜欢他一年级时用通心粉给我做的项链
and I even used the perfume he gave me in fifth grade,
我甚至用了他五年级时送我的香水
but this car is so gaudy.
但这辆车实在太俗艳了
People are gonna think I played for the Knicks in the '70s.
人们会以为我是七十年代的尼克斯队球星
It's the most beautiful gesture I have ever seen.
我从没见过这么让人感动的礼物
It's 100% class.
这车百分百经典上档次
Hey, Mom, didn't you say you had some errands to run?
妈 你不是有些杂事要办吗
Oh. I -- In a little while.
我本打算一会儿再出门
Uh, s-- Yeah, but -- Um, gosh, it's got fur. Wow.
是啊 但 天啊 还有皮草
It's like driving a lion.
就好像驾驶着狮子
Hey, before you go, give us a honk.
你走之前 按个喇叭
All right.
好吧
The horn doesn't help, does it?
喇叭也没好一点 是吧
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第二十二集
So, I've narrowed it down to Swiss Coffee
我把范围缩小到 瑞士咖啡白色
and Whispering White.
和落花白色
But I can't decide between matte or satin.
但我不知道该选磨砂漆还是光滑漆
I thought we landed on eggshell.
我以为我们选定了蛋壳漆
We decided against eggshell.
我们是决定了不用蛋壳漆
W-Why don't we just sell the house?
我们何不卖了这房子
Why don't we just paint the floor eggshell
咱为什么不把地刷成蛋壳漆
since that's what I'm walking on.
反正我已经"如履薄蛋壳"上了
Okay. ‭I forgot to give this to you.
我忘了给你们这个
Oh, thank you. Have a good day at school, sweetie.
谢谢 在学校过得开心啊 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
再见 亲爱的
It's fourth grade. We're all just treading water.
四年级而已 我们就只是踩水玩
What is it?
这是什么
Ah, well, it's -- it's from the principal's office.
来自校长办公室
Is she in trouble?
她闯祸了吗
No! She's...smart.
不 她很聪明
- She is? ‭- That's what it says.
-是吗 -这上面这么写的
Are you sure it's not for Lily Rosen?
你确定不是给莉莉·罗森的吗
You were at that science fair.
你也去了学校科学展览
She brought that frog back to life!
她救活了一只青蛙
This is for our Lily.
这是给我们的莉莉的
T-They're suggesting that she skip fifth grade
他们建议她跳过五年级
and go right into middle school next year.
明年直接上初中
"Lily is testing
"经测验 莉莉远高于
- far above her grade level... ‭- What?
-她所在年级的水平 -什么
...and we feel she would benefit
我们认为她会受益于
from a more challenging curriculum."
更具挑战性的课程"
I know! All these years we thought that she was, uh --
对啊 这些年我们以为她
God, what's the word?
天啊 什么词来着
Different? Peculiar?
不同的 特殊的
Odd? Mean?
奇怪的 毒舌的
So many words. But she was just really smart.
太多了 但结果她是真的很聪明
Holed up in her room every day after school, she wasn't --
她每天放学窝在房间里 不是在
plotting to kill us?
密谋灭了我们
I was gonna say daydreaming.
我要说的是做白日梦
They -- They want us to tour the school today if possible.
他们想我们有空的话今天到学校参观
This is so exciting.
太让人激动了
Our little baby's a genius!
我们的小宝贝是个天才
You know, um, I also skipped a grade.
我也跳过一级
I'm not saying I was a genius, but --
我不是说我是天才 但...
Good, because we're getting along so well right now.
那就好 因为我们现在相处融洽
Here you go.
给你
- Thanks so much. - Hey, guess what.
-太谢谢了 -你猜怎么着
They want Lily to skip fifth grade.
他们想让莉莉跳过五年级
Traditionally, the person who says "Guess what"
通常来说 说你猜怎么着的那个人
also gets to say the what.
可以负责说出谜底
Wait a second. Lily's smart?
等下 莉莉是聪明的吗
Look. ‭I mean, there's proof of that?
有什么证据吗
Yeah. Right there. ‭Yes.
当然 这儿有
They asked Alex to skip a grade, too...
他们也让艾丽克斯跳级
It's not a competition, Claire.
这不是个竞赛 克莱尔
...but we felt that it would be too much stress
但我们觉得让她和年纪太大的孩子一起
to have her with kids so much older.
会压力太大
Good for Lily! ‭Yeah.
莉莉真了不起
I just always thought she was, you know...
我只是一直以为她...
- So did we. - Yeah. Us too. Yeah.
-我们也那么以为 -我们也是
How was your big night with Javier?
你和哈维尔昨晚过得如何
I overindulged.
我过度放纵了
- Booze or burgers? - ‭Booze.
-酒还是汉堡 -酒
I drank so much, I had an angry slap fight
我喝太多了 生气地和一人互打耳光
with what turned out to be a mirror.
结果那人是镜子里的我
Do I hear my Manny?!
是我的曼尼吗
When you're hungover, it's like a car alarm.
你宿醉时 她的声音就像是汽车警报
Ay. Hola, papi!
你好 宝贝
Happy graduation day!
毕业快乐
That's delightful.
太舒爽了
I need your sash and your gown.
我需要你的毕业服套装
So that I can press it.
我要熨一下
I don't want anyone looking wrinkly.
我可不想有人看起来皱巴巴的
I don't mean you,
我指的不是你
but it's fun that you're right there.
但你在这 这话还挺有意思的
I, uh, left them at school. I'll run over there.
我落在学校了 我过去一趟
Mama, I have a stomachache.
妈妈 我肚子疼
And my ankle is broken.
我的脚踝受伤了
And you can walk
你脚踝受伤了
with your broken ankle?
还能走路吗
I had a cousin got out of Vietnam that way.
我有个表兄靠这招逃过越战
Whenever Manny's getting
每当曼尼
a lot of attention,
受到很多关注时
Joe gets very needy --
乔就会装病
"My head," "My arm."
"我头疼" "胳膊疼"
In Colombia, we say,
在哥伦比亚 我们说
"If it's not bleeding, shut your guinea-pig hole."
"如果没流血 就闭上你豚鼠嘴巴"
We actually do eat guinea pig.
我们真的会吃豚鼠
Call me back, Dad!
给我回电话 爸爸
It's an emergency!
紧急事件
What's wrong?
怎么了
I kind of misplaced my cap and gown and sash.
我不知道把毕业服套装放哪了
Maybe they're at that strip club you went to last night.
可能在昨晚你们去的脱衣舞俱乐部
Shh! How did you know?
嘘 你怎么知道
It's all over your face.
从你脸上就看得出
My shame?
我的羞耻吗
Glitter. ‭Ohh.
闪光粉
Tell me what happened.
跟我讲讲发生了什么
We picked up my graduation stuff on the way, and --
我们路上拿上了毕业服套装
I don't know. I guess the tassel got my dad thinking.
我不知道 可能流苏让我爸想到舞女服了
Why didn't you leave them in the car?
你们为什么不把套装放在车里
I didn't want them to get stolen.
我怕被偷了
And I may have taken it out
而且我可能还带着套装
to impress a certain Chyna with a "y."
去取悦某个叫柴娜的女子
I think she really liked me.
我觉得她真的喜欢我
I'm not gonna spoil that one for ya.
我不会泼你这盆冷水的
I graduate in five hours!
还有五个小时我就要参加毕业典礼
We'll get you another cap and gown.
我们再弄一套就行
That sash has been worn by every honoree for decades.
几十年来所有的致辞人都穿过那套服装
I'm not gonna be the one to lose it
我不想成为丢掉毕业服的那个人
after it's survived earthquakes and wars
毕竟它经历了地震 战争
and the lunchroom gravy fire of '64!
还有64年的食堂肉汁大火都没事
- Fine. Where is this place? - I don't know!
-好吧 那地方在哪 -我不知道
I remember there was a lot of brass and mirrors
我记得那有很多铜管和镜子
and loud '80s music.
还有很吵的80年代音乐
Well, that narrows it down.
这可成功把范围缩小了啊
Wait. Uh, it was by the airport.
等等 是在机场附近
All right. We'll find it. I'll take you.
好的 我们会找到的 我带你去
Don't worry. It'll be our little secret.
别担心 这是我们之间的小秘密
Thank you, Jay.
谢谢你 杰
What happened to him?
这个清纯可人的小男孩到哪里去了
‭I'm back.
我回来了
We need to talk to you. Sit down.
我们得跟你谈谈 坐下
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Don't say anything.
别说话
Just watch.
只管看吧
Baby pictures of Luke?
卢克婴儿时期的照片吗
More than baby pictures.
不只是婴儿时期的照片
You're gonna watch Luke grow up to sappy music.
你会一直看到长大喜欢恶俗音乐的卢克
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这么做
To get all the crying out of your system
让你先把眼泪哭干
so you don't melt down at the graduation.
这样到毕业典礼时你就不会崩溃了
It's like when you drink too much
就像你喝了太多酒
and your friends get you super-wasted
你朋友们把你灌得烂醉
so you never drink again for the rest of the week.
于是下半周你都不想再喝酒了一样
It's the first time he saw snow.
这是他第一次看到雪
Oh, here, Dad.
拿去擦眼泪 爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢
His baby blanket?! Why?!
他婴儿时期盖的小被子 为什么这么对我
70年代著名纪录片 记述了一对母女的生活
Hey, nice car, Grey Gardens!
车子很拉风哦 《灰色花园》
It was a gift from my son!
这是我儿子送我的
15分钟后回来
What the hell?
搞什么
You call that a tiger?
你那算哪门子的老虎
And we're very proud of our state-of-the-art computer lab.
我们很自豪 拥有最先进的电脑教室
It's so weird -- Every time I step into a middle school,
感觉好怪啊 每次我走进一所中学
I feel like I'm 14 ag-a-in.
我就觉得回到了14岁
That...was on me. He wasn't gonna do anything.
是...我自己胆小 他没有要干嘛
How much is his therapy costing again?
他看心理医生要花多少钱来着
We used to think that was snark.
我们以前觉得这是毒舌
Now we know it's wit. ‭Yeah.
现在我们知道了 这是智慧
Uh, Mr. Peterson, we just want to be certain
彼得森先生 我们只是想确定
that this environment's the right fit for Lily.
这里的学习环境最适合莉莉
We have a lot of experience dealing with accelerated students.
我们对于跳级生很有经验
But if Lily really is gifted,
但如果莉莉真的很有天分
then maybe there's another path -- private schools.
那也许还有另一条路子可走 比如上私立学校
Although, I do love the diversity of a public school.
不过 我确实很喜欢公立学校的多元化
- On the other hand, I do wonder -- - Okay, you know what?
-另一方面 我确实怀疑... -行了 你知道吗
We're just deciding if she's gonna skip a grade.
我们只是在考虑要不要让她跳级
We're not charting out the next 20 years of her life.
不是在规划她未来20年的人生
Well, no, choices have consequences.
不 选择是有后果的
If we don't do this right,
如果我们没选对
she could lose all interest in school and drop out,
她可能就会对学校失去兴趣 然后退学
and the next thing you know, we're supporting her
等我们反应过来 我们已经在养着
and her deadbeat boyfriend and our savings are drained,
她和她的废柴男友 我们的积蓄全部耗尽
and then we have to sell the house!
最终我们就得把房子卖了
Okay, why do all your meltdowns
好了 为什么你每次崩溃
- have to do with us selling the house? - I'm just saying --
-都联想到我们要卖掉房子 -我只是说...
- We're gonna give you guys a minute, okay? - ‭Okay.
-你们先商量一下 好吗 -好的
Lily, do you want to see the computer lab?
莉莉 你想到电脑教室看看吗
This feels like a good time to tell you I'm adopted.
现在似乎是告诉你我是被领养的好时机
Maybe Claire's right.
也许克莱尔说得对
Maybe it's too much pressure for her to skip a grade.
也许跳级对她来说压力太大了
I did it, and I'm fine.
我也跳过级 现在不也挺好
I'm sorry. Um -- Hey, w-what does "uh-huh" mean?
不好意思 刚刚那反应是什么意思
Well, perhaps you're not the...best advertisement
也许你不是跳级的
for skipping a grade.
最佳代言人
So, wait. You're afraid Lily's gonna turn out like me?
等等 你是怕莉莉长大会变成我这样吗
I'm just saying that maybe you skipping a grade
我只是在说 也许跳级给你
put too much pressure on you,
带来的压力太大了
and it exacerbated your neurotic tendencies,
导致加剧了你的神经质倾向
and now you can't even make a tiny, little decision
现在你连鸡毛蒜皮的小事都拿不定主意
about, you know... paint.
比如 选油漆
Wow! I can--
我真的...
Y-You -- I don't have to just st--
你... 我没必要站...
Oh, you think you are so s--
你以为自己有多聪...
You can't decide how to storm off, can you?
你连用何种方式愤怒退场都决定不了 对吧
I am...
我...
Luke's first haircut.
卢克第一次剪头发
He gave me bangs.
他给我剪了刘海
Well, that's it.
播完了
Hopefully you're all cried out.
希望你的眼泪已经流干了
You remember when he hid that mouse trap under the pillow
你还记不记得 他曾经把老鼠夹藏在枕头底下
to catch the tooth fairy?
用来抓牙仙
Dad, we got to start getting ready for the graduation.
爸爸 我们得开始准备去毕业典礼了
Yeah, so maybe splash some cold water on your face
是啊 要不你往脸上泼点冷水冷静下
and wrap it up.
别哭哭啼啼了
Do you guys remember that "Luke Loves Daddy" rap?
你们还记得那首叫"卢克爱爸爸"的饶舌歌曲吗
* My name is Luke Dunphy *
* 我叫卢克·邓菲 *
* And I'm here to say *
* 我在这里要说 *
* I love Daddy *
* 我爱爸爸 *
I thought you said he'd be cried out by now.
你不是说到这时他就该哭完了吗
Dad, please, you really got to stop.
爸爸 拜托 你快停下吧
That's what he said when I was the tickle monster!
我扮成挠痒痒怪兽痒他时 他也说过这句话
Mama, now my tooth hurts.
妈咪 现在轮到我的牙疼了
Well, I guess you can't have cake today.
那你今天就不能吃蛋糕啦
What if it's my leg?
那要是我疼的是腿呢
Claire, I guess I'm picking up the cake myself,
克莱尔 看样子我要自己去取蛋糕了
because you didn't answer my messages.
因为你没回复我的短信
Hey, Claire, are you having fun at the Gym Town?
克莱尔 你在球池玩得还开心吗
As a matter of fact, I am.
其实还真的很开心
This is my new friend, Charlie.
这位是我的新朋友 查理
He loves dinosaurs,
他很喜欢恐龙
and tomorrow we're both gonna have pink eye.
而且球池不干净 估计我们明天都会得结膜炎
Hi, Charlie!
你好 查理
Can you go and find the negligent adult that brought you here?
你能去找带你来的那个失职大人吗
Oh, do you have to go so soon?
你这么快就要走了吗
He smells so good!
他真好闻
Yeah, you're like two sniffs away from a felony.
是啊 你再闻两口就成恋童癖罪犯了
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
I gave Phil such a hard time
我之前还嘲笑菲尔
for being too emotional about Luke's graduation,
为卢克的毕业典礼失落难过
but I think it's hitting me more than I want to admit.
但这事对我的冲击比我愿意承认的还大
I know. It happens so fast.
我懂 一切都发生得那么快
Luke used to love coming here.
卢克小时候很喜欢来这里玩
Today he gave us a Rolls-Royce.
今天他送了我们一辆劳斯莱斯
The one outside is yours?
停在外面的那辆是你的吗
美国老牌影星 曾持有一辆1975款劳斯莱斯银影
I thought I was gonna be able to meet Mr. Burt Reynolds!
我还以为我要见到伯特·雷诺兹了呢
You're lucky. When Manny goes, you still have Joe.
你很幸运 等曼尼走了 还有乔陪着你
Yeah, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.
没错 但是这不会让离别之苦减轻半分
We just have face it --
我们只能接受现实
They're not boys anymore. They're men.
他们已经不是小男孩了 而是成长为了男人
Luke has a job, and he's dating.
卢克找到了工作 还有了女朋友
He can serve on a jury. God, that's terrifying.
他可以加入陪审团了 老天 太可怕了
I know. Manny ditched us last night to go drinking.
我懂 曼尼昨晚扔下我们跑去喝酒了
He thinks I don't know, but I know.
他以为我不知道 但其实我知道
He smelled like a sweaty peppermint.
他身上一股臭汗加薄荷油味
I saw the pictures that he texted Luke from the strip club.
我看到他发给卢克的脱衣舞俱乐部的照片了
Is that where Javier took him?
哈维尔带他去了那种地方吗
Oh. You did not know that. I'm sorry.
原来你不知道 抱歉
But it -- it looked like one of the classier establishments.
不过 不过那间看起来是比较有档次的那种
The girl that was sitting on Manny's lap
坐在曼尼大腿上的那个姑娘
had on a really cute top,
穿了一件很漂亮的上衣
at -- at least in the first picture.
至少在第一张照片上还是穿着的
The one time that I thought
就那么一次
that he was going to be a good father,
我觉得他终于要当一个好父亲了
and he teaches Manny how to be a dog!
结果他教曼尼怎么变成色狼
I'm gonna kill him!
我要杀了他
Hey, look at me! I'm about to talk to a stranger!
妈妈快看我 我要和陌生人说话啦
Oh, yes. This is it. This is the one.
太好了 找到了 就是这里
Ugh. It wasn't this depressing last night.
昨晚这儿的气氛可没这么抑郁
The lunch scene in a strip joint
午餐时间的脱衣舞俱乐部
is like a refugee camp with less hope.
会比难民营看起来更了无生机
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, my friend left some personal belongings here last night.
我这位朋友昨晚在这里落下了一些私人物品
Anything left behind, uh, goes in the lost and found.
遗失物品都在这个失物招领箱里
Thank you.
谢谢
There's a jacket... glasses...
有夹克 眼镜
...hairpiece, I hope...
假发 希望是吧
- What about my stuff?! - Nope.
-那我的东西呢 -没看到
There's a lot of wedding rings in here, though.
不过这箱子里倒是有很多婚戒
Sir, we're in a big hurry.
先生 我们很急
Have you seen a cap and gown and sash?
你有见到一套毕业服套装吗
Gentlemen, put your hands together for...
先生们 掌声欢迎我们的
Val the Dictorian!
"逼也生"代表小姐
She definitely looks like she knows stuff.
她看起来一定知道内情[很有文化]
Credit where credit is due --
做到这样也很不错了
She put together a pretty solid act in very little time.
她在这么短的时间里想出了如此充实的表演
Can you just please help me get my stuff back?
拜托你能帮我把我的东西要回来吗
Miss?
小姐
Miss? Val?
小姐 逼也生女士
Hi. Heh. Here's the thing.
你好 是这样的
The gown, everything --
毕业服 这一整套
He actually left them here last night.
是他昨天忘在这里的
I was having a tete-a-tete with Chyna.
我当时在跟柴娜进行一场"亲密交谈"
She probably mentioned me. Hope I didn't lead her on.
她可能跟你提到过我 希望我没让她魂萦梦牵
See, I'm going to college soon, and I --
我马上要去上大学了
and I don't want any loose ends.
我不想在最后一关出差错
I'm in the middle of my act.
我正表演到一半
Sure, but the thing is he's got to get it back,
好的 但是他必须把毕业服拿回来
so if you could strip a little more in our direction...
要是你能把脱下来的衣服往我们这里扔...
I'm such a screw-up.
我真是一团糟
"Integrity."
还"正直"呢
It should say "Perverted Schnapps Maniac."
应该写"变态酒鬼"
Oh, God.
老天
It smells like Miss Dictorian's perfume.
闻起来一股逼也生小姐的香水味
I can't wear this. I'm a fraud.
我不能戴这个 我是个大骗子
No absents? Oh, I've got one big absent -- my soul.
"从不缺勤" 我的灵魂已经缺勤了
Manny, you've spent your whole life trying to be perfect,
曼尼 你活了这么多年一直想要保持完美
and this is throwing you for a loop -- I get it.
出了意外你很郁闷 我明白
But if you just look around this room,
但只要你环顾四周
you'll realize people make mistakes.
就会发现人非圣贤 孰能无过
You could do way worse than you did last night,
你本可能犯下比昨晚更严重的错误
and it ain't gonna change a thing.
但这都没什么
So my advice -- try to be a little easier on yourself.
我的建议是 对自己宽容些
Thanks, Jay.
谢谢你 杰
Oh, God, there's Chyna.
老天 是柴娜
Pretending to ignore me!
还假装没看见我
She's as transparent as her pumps.
她跟她的透明高跟鞋一样 一眼能看穿
James Earl Carter.
詹姆·厄尔·卡特
Have you seen my booboo?
人家这里痛痛
Ohh! Poor baby! Mwah.
可怜的宝宝
Nicole Ingrid Cortez.
妮可·恩格里奇·科尔特斯
Can you please move over? I have to kill someone.
麻烦让一下 我要杀个人
Charles Mark Coleson.
查尔斯·马克·寇森
I hope that you had fun last night.
希望你们昨晚玩得很开心
Oh, I did. It was a magical time.
是的 真是美妙的一晚
- Lucy Coleson. - ‭I can't believe that you --
-露西·寇森 -真不敢相信...
Me either. Look at our son over there, eh?
我也这么想 看看我们的儿子
- He's perfect. - ‭Yeah, and then you come along
-他真是个完美的孩子 -是的 然后你来了
- and you expose him to all this -- - ‭Me?
-带他去... -我
It was you who exposed him to so many amazing things.
是你带他见识到了这么多奇妙的事物
You raised him to be a wonderful man without my help.
你不靠我就把他育成了一个了不起的男人
Every single thing that is good about him is because of you.
他身上的每一个闪光点都来源于你
I'm sorry?
你说什么[对不起]
I'm sorry.
该说对不起的是我
Thank you for being the finest mother to our son.
谢谢你当了我们儿子最好的妈妈
Damn it. You're welcome.
可恶 不用谢
I'm sorry about earlier.
刚才的事很抱歉
It's not that I don't want Lily to be like you --
我不是不想让莉莉变得像你一样
No, no. Hey. You're right, okay?
不 不 你说得对
I'm an indecisive mess.
我太优柔寡断了
Of course I don't want that for her.
我也不想让她在这点上像我
And for the record,
还有我得说
I don't want her to be like me, either.
我也不想她变得像我
Ohh! ‭It's not like I'm exactly an overachiever.
我也不是什么超成功人士
That's true.
你就是这样没错
Yeah, you jumped on that one pretty quick.
你还真会就坡下驴
If you care about what I think...
要是你们在意我的想法
- ...I want to skip.
-我想跳级
Are you sure, sweetie? Because it's a lot of pressure.
你确定吗 亲爱的 压力会很大的
- I can handle it. - But what about all your friends?
-我可以应付的 -那你的朋友们呢
I mean, look at -- look at these kids.
瞧瞧那些孩子
A lot of them have known each other since kindergarten.
很多人从幼儿园就认识了
I'll make new friends. Kids really like me.
我可以交新朋友 小孩们都很喜欢我
So...she's popular?
她很受大家欢迎吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Phil, I'm sorry I gave you grief earlier.
菲尔 抱歉早先嫌弃你哭了
Today has hit me much harder than I thought it would.
今天对我的冲击也比我想象中大
It's okay to be emotional.
你要是有情绪也没关系
It's too late. I'm all cried out.
太迟了 我眼泪哭干了
It's like there's no more moisture left in my body.
感觉我全身已经一点水分都不剩了
I'm afraid if I blink, my eyes will get stuck.
我有点害怕我要是眨眼 眼皮会黏住
Hmm. Really?
真的吗
Do you remember that video where the lion greets the man...
你还记得那个狮子跟旧主人打招呼
...and hugs him 'cause he hasn't seen him in 20 years?
还紧紧抱住他 因为已经20年没见了的影片吗
Yep. I sure do. I am...dead inside.
我当然记得啦 但我内心已死
Manuel Alberto Delgado.
曼尼尔·阿尔伯特·迪尔加多
Bravo, Manny! Baby!
太棒啦 曼尼 宝贝
Mwah! You did it, buddy!
小家伙 你最棒
Lucas Phillip Dunphy.
卢卡斯·菲利普·邓菲
Whoo! My baby, my baby!
宝贝 我的宝贝儿子
Well done, son.
太棒了 儿子
Remember how cute he was
还记得他小时候
in his little Buzz Lightyear costume?
穿着巴斯光年服的可爱模样吗
Or how he used to say "Burfday" and "Li-bary"?
以及他会说"森日快乐"跟"凸书馆"
He still does.
他现在还会
This is... tearing me up.
这... 我真是太难过了
Congrats, buddy.
恭喜毕业 兄弟
Why does your gown smell like Haley's perfume?
为什么你的毕业服有海莉的香水味
This is a fun game, isn't it? But you know what?
这游戏挺有趣对吧 不过呢
Maybe one where we just sat at a table...
我们玩一个就坐在椅子上...
Congratulations on the first
恭喜你得到未来
of what I'm sure will be many diplomas.
无数个学位中的第一个学位
Unless you want to skip all that
除非你想跳过读书
and move to Colombia and become a radiologist.
直接搬到哥伦比亚去当个放射科医生
Thanks for helping me with the cap-and-gown mess.
谢谢你把我救出毕业服的坑
I don't know what I would have done without you.
要是没有你 我真不知道会怎么办
I'm just happy you and your dad
我很高兴你跟你爸爸
got to have some father-son time last night.
昨晚享受了好玩的父子时间
Yeah.
是啊
What?
怎么了
It's just with me graduating and everything,
只是我今天毕业了什么的
I kind of wanted to say --
我有点想说
you and me today, you know,
我和你今天的事情
that's what I think of as father-son time.
才是我觉得真正的父子时间
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你一件事
After my divorce,
在我当年离婚后
my rule for dating was no kids.
我的规矩就是不交往有孩子的女人
And then you and your mom came along,
然后你与你妈妈出现了
and all of that went right out the window.
我就把自己的规矩抛到九霄云外了
What I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是...
...here's to you, son.
敬你一杯 儿子
You know, I'm still kind of hungover.
我还有点宿醉
You're a man now! Power through!
你现在是个男人了 顶过去
The thing is, we love the car.
是这样的 我们很喜欢那台车
We were so moved by the gesture.
你的心意太让我们感动了
So moved.
太感动了
Hey! I'm back!
我又能哭了
I guess I just needed to rehydrate.
看来我只需要补充水分就行了
But we can't keep it.
但我们不能收下它
Honey, it's just -- It's too generous.
宝贝 这礼... 这礼物太重了
But I love you guys so much.
但我这么爱你们
You're the graduate. You need the car. It's yours.
毕业的是你 你需要台车 送给你
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
How 'bout "Nailed it"?
说"果然被我料中了"如何
I wanted that sweet ride from the moment I saw it,
打从我第一眼看到那台车我就想要了
but I knew my parents would never let me get it.
但我知道我爸妈绝对不会让我买
I also knew they'd never keep it if I gave it to them, so...
我也知道如果我送他们 他们绝不会收
If there were any S.A.T. questions
如果高考问题里
about tricking your parents, I'd be going to college.
有跟骗家长有关的问题 那我肯定能上大学
Come on, you guys. Let's roll.
来吧 咱们走
You guys leaving already?
你们这么快要走啦
Yeah, we all have plans.
对啊 我们都有安排了
Wait. Lily?
等等 莉莉
There are nine girls who will freak
如果我不出现在珍娜家
if I don't make an appearance at Jenna's.
会有九个小女孩想我到发疯
I'm confused. I-Is she fun?
我不懂 她是很好玩还是怎么
Come on.
来吧
Ooh, nice ride!
好车
Bye-bye!
再见啦
- See ya later! - Bye!
-回头见 -再见啦
- Bye! - Bye!
-再见 -再见
Oh, my gosh! Luke is driving!
天啊 卢克在开车
They didn't even stay for dessert!
他们甜点都还没吃就跑了
Oh, God. They're really gone.
天啊 他们真的走了
It's so sad.
好伤心
But isn't it what we hoped for?
但我们不就一直期待着这天吗
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-是啊 -是
A toast.
敬一杯
We raised them to be independent,
我们把他们养育成独立的人
and now they're out in the world having their own lives.
现在他们要步入社会 开始自己的人生
We did it.
我们成功了
- Salud! ‭- To us!
-敬一杯 -敬我们
Oh, sorry I missed the first part,
抱歉错过刚才那段
but I'll drink to whatever you're toasting.
但你们敬什么事我都愿意喝一杯
Top me off!
给我加点酒
Uh...what are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, I'm just trying to see
我在寻找
if there's anything else about Lily we haven't noticed.
还有什么我们不知道的关于莉莉的事
Like -- she plays golf?
比如... 她打高尔夫吗
No, we would know. Aren't there greens fees?
她打我们会知道的 打球还要球场费啊
And what about this? ‭Huh?
这个呢
"La Dolce Vita"?
《甜蜜的生活》
She likes Italian films?
她喜欢意大利老片吗
Well, no wonder she thought
难怪她会觉得
Collision Course" was boring.
动画片《冰河时代5》很无聊
I liked it.
我喜欢啊
Okay. What else?
再来看看还有什么
A photo of Lily shaking hands with the governor?!
莉莉跟州长握手的照片
What? When?!
什么 什么时候
Okay, maybe we need to start paying more attention.
好 我们得多加关注她了
Or if it ain't broke...
俗话说 没坏就别...
- Yeah, she's fine. - ‭She's fine.
-...硬修了 她没事的 -挺好的