摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第4集: Weathering Heights

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Oh, thank God, I smell coffee.
太好了 我闻到了咖啡味
This morning has gotten off to a bit of a rocky...
今早一起来就诸事...
Horror Picture Show.
如恐怖电影一般
What did you do to your face?
你对你的脸做了什么
Just a little color, to make my eyes pop.
涂了点眼影 让我眼睛更突出
Like yours are now.
你眼球现在也吓"突出"了
Is this how we find out you're transitioning?
现在是我们发现爸爸想变性的时候吗
Oh, please don't pick a young name.
请别选择年轻女生的名字
The world doesn't need a 50-year-old Jasmine.
这世界不需要个50岁的杰思敏
Trust me, this'll look completely normal on camera.
相信我 上镜时看起来会很正常
This just in -- I'm gonna be on the news.
刚收到的消息 我要上新闻了
They're doing a segment on the real-estate market,
他们在做房地产市场的报道
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
and I'm their local expert.
而我是当地专家
Back to you, Claire.
交给你了 克莱尔
I'm still reeling from the last time you were on the news.
你上次上新闻造成的不良影响还困扰着我
翻译: 冰蓝 吃货丁小七 亲爱的小饭
And while people have found all sorts of ways to beat the heat,
人们找到了各种各样的方式来避暑
翻译: 洗七里 兔美 两个身份赛太公
one local man is using his head.
一名当地人用了"头脑"
菲尔·邓菲 当地居民
Is it warm out? I hadn't noticed.
外面很热吗 我没发现啊
校对: 风华绝代赛太公
Looks like I need to re-apply.
看来我得重新化妆[申请]了
To clown college?
进小丑大学吗
时间轴: 三水
Haley, go with him.
海莉 跟他去
Make sure he gets all that stuff off his face.
确保他把脸上的东西全擦掉
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
I'll pack paper towels and a squeegee.
我会带上厨房纸巾跟玻璃刮
Ugh. What is wrong with me? I feel so fuzzy.
我怎么回事啊 我觉得好晕啊[毛绒绒]
Oh, stop being so hard on yourself. It's just arm hair.
别太苛责自己了 只是手毛而已
I can't figure out this crossword puzzle.
我填不出这题纵横字谜
I -- I think mono turned my mind to mush.
我觉得接吻病让我的脑子笨了
What's the clue? Maybe I can help.
线索是什么 也许我能帮忙
Thanks, mom. Feels good to laugh.
谢谢 妈妈 笑一下感觉挺好的
What is so funny?
有什么好笑的
I am a well-read college graduate.
我是个博学的大学毕业生
I think I'm capable of doing a crossword puzzle.
我觉得我能解纵横字谜
Okay, professor.
好 教授
Six-letter word, Archimedes' exclamation.
三个字 阿基米德的感叹
I don't like you right now.
我现在不喜欢你了
Ugh. Why can't I get this?
我为什么想不出来啊
Archimedes' exclamation.
阿基米德的感叹
Eureka.
"找到啦"[这就是答案]
We may never know the answer to that clue,
我们也许永远不知道那条线索的答案
but it made me realize this was my chance
但这让我意识到 我在拼字游戏上
to finally beat Alex at Scrabble.
打败艾丽克斯的机会来了
I have never beaten her.
我从未打败过她
She's not the nicest winner.
而她不是太有品的赢家
I win, you lose!
我赢了 你输了
I win! I win! You lose! ?
我赢了 我赢了 你输了
Win, win, win, win, win, win, win!
赢赢赢
Lose, lose, lose, lose, lose!
输输输
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第四集
-Thank you for bweakfast. -You're welcome, sweetie.
-谢谢你的造餐 -不用谢 亲爱的
Did you hear that? "Bweakfast."
你听到了吗 "造餐"
It's a good thing that we're taking him to speech therapy.
幸亏我们带他去言语治疗了
I want everybody to understand every single thing he says.
我希望大家明白他说的每一句话
Do you want marmalade on your brioche toast?
你的"赖油蛋简"上想加橘子酱吗
Not a clue.
完全听不懂
You're probably right to nip that speech problem in the bud.
你将说话问题扼杀于摇篮中是正确的
Mitchell had a lisp we let slide.
米奇尔口齿不清 而我们放任不管
Now we got a lifetime of "What if?"
现在一辈子都在想 要是管了会怎样
That is so offensive.
你这话太无礼了
A lisp doesn't make you gay.
口齿不清不会让你变同性恋
Being gay makes you lisp.
当同性恋才会让你口齿不清
Well, I finished the video for my Juilliard application.
我完成了朱丽亚音乐学院的申请视频
I think they're going to be blown away.
我觉得他们会为之虎躯一震
Art school, huh? Well, you can always sell oranges by the side of the road.
艺校 反正以后没工作还能去路边卖橘子
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
Go to your art school, be a playwright.
去上艺术学校吧 做个编剧
Thank you.
谢谢
You can live here as long as you want.
只要你愿意 在这里住多久都行
* How does an artsy, well-read, child of divorce *
* 一个有艺术气质 博览群书 父母离异的孩子 *
* A Columbian dropped *
* 一个哥伦比亚人 *
* In the middle of a forgotten plot *
* 在被人遗忘的地方 *
* In suburbia with confidence and... *
* 是在郊区里 他自信满满... *
You copied that from that play "Hamilton," right?
你是从音乐剧《汉密尔顿》里抄的 对吧
I'm not sure "copied" is the word.
"抄"这个词用得不合适
It's more of an homage.
应该说是致敬
Well, I homaged it about two weeks on "Jay Talking."
我大概两周前在"杰说"里致敬过了
You saw that episode, right?
你看了那一集 对吧
- Okay. - I rhymed "Rice pudding"
-好吧 -我用"大米布丁"
with "Cuba Gooding."
和演员"库巴·古丁"押韵
Both delicious, by the way.
顺便说一句 两者都很美味
Oh, good God.
天啊
There are thousands of "Hamilton" parodies,
有几千个恶搞版《汉密尔顿》的视频
and half of them are college applications.
一半都是大学申请视频
It's okay, Papi. Maybe the people in New York
没事 孩子 也许有纽约人
haven't heard about "Hamilton."
没听说过音乐剧《汉密尔顿》呢
The deadline for early admission is tomorrow.
提早申请的截止日期就在明天了
I'll never come up with something great by then.
在那之前我绝对做不出更好的影片了
Yes, you will, and I'll help.
你会的 我会帮忙
You'd do that for me?
你愿意帮我吗
Anything for you, kid.
为你做什么都行 孩子
I got to get this kid out of the house.
我得让这孩子成功离家读书
All his crazy quirks.
他的那些疯狂怪癖
The farther away, the better.
越远越好
在帆船上环球航行一年 在海上读书的学校
I keep leaving brochures around for schools at sea.
我一直在家里放海上学校的宣传册诱惑他
All right, carb up, buddy.
好了 孩子 补充碳水化合物
Tackle these pancakes
干掉这些煎饼
like it's fourth and goal on the one-yard line.
如球赛到拼死一战的阶段一样
Good one, Coach.
说得好 教练
Life's more fun when you put stuff in football terms.
用橄榄球术语说事情让生活更有趣了
Pancakes, yay!
煎饼 好棒
Oh, uh, we're actually out of those.
实际上家里没有煎饼了
You can have the rest.
你可以吃剩下的
No, no! We put some performance supplements in there
不 我在里面加了一些运动营养品
that could mess with you as a lady.
你这种小姑娘吃了要出问题
What else is there?
还剩什么能吃的吗
Well, I'm going to the store later.
我晚点会去商店
In the meantime, you can have some fruit.
这之前你可以吃点水果
That's real? I thought it was just for show.
那是真的吗 我还以为只是装门面用
My star player Dwight has been living with us
自从我的明星球员德怀特的父亲
ever since his father was transferred to an army base in Florida.
转到佛罗里达州驻扎后 他就跟我们住
He's doing his part for our country,
他父亲在为我们国家做贡献
so I thought I could do my part for our team.
所以我觉得我也能为我们球队做点贡献
Who's to say who the bigger hero is.
谁能说哪种贡献更伟大呢
I will. He is.
我能 他更伟大
I've had to wake up a half hour earlier to use the bathroom --
我得提前半小时起床用洗手间
The soldier is the hero.
军人更伟大
Ugh. What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呢
Oh, sweetie, I know.
亲爱的 我知道
- Ready to go? - Yes! Yes!
-准备好了吗 -是的
Dwight and I are going shopping.
德怀特要和我去购物
He's gonna help me pick out some cool new kicks.
他要帮我挑双帅气的鞋
Like Richard Gere taking Julia Roberts to the store.
就像李察·基尔带茱莉亚·罗伯茨去购物那样
That is right. We watched "Pretty Woman" last night.
没错 我们昨晚看了电影《风月俏佳人》
I guess that would've been my window to eat something.
去购物的同时带我去吃饭不是挺好吗
Okay, hold still. You have very deep-set eyes.
好吧 别动 你的眼窝非常深
In college, they called my "The Raccoon".
大学的时候他们称我为小浣熊
Although, that could've been because I climbed in
不过那也有可能是因为我
through the doggy door at Zeta house and stole a pie.
从狗洞钻进学生会的楼偷吃了一个派
My God.
天哪
I'm beautiful.
我太美了
Honey, you could do this for a living.
亲爱的 你能靠这个吃饭了
I have thought about it.
我有想过的
I've been practicing on people since Luke was 3.
从卢克三岁开始我就经常在真人身上练习了
Mo-o-o-o-ther nature.
我勒个去
You're not gonna believe who's behind you.
你肯定不相信自己背后站的是谁
- Rainer Shine! - Who?
-雷纳·向恩 -谁啊
The weatherman. Don't you watch the news?
天气预报员 你都不看新闻的吗
Yeah, at the gas station.
加油站等加油时看
He's coming this way. Just...
他过来了 你赶紧...
Whoa, careful now.
你要注意了
There's a stipulation in my contract --
我的合同里有规定
I have to be the best-looking guy here.
我必须是这里最帅的男人
Stop it.
不要调戏人家啦
Rainer Shine.
雷纳·向恩
It's, just, s-so nice to meet you.
真的很高兴见到你
That isn't your real name, is it?
那不是你的真名对吧
Ow, I'm not letting you behind that curtain.
我就为你们揭开谜底吧
That's my name, and these are my teeth.
的确是我真名 这牙也的确是真牙
My name's Phil Dunphy.
我叫菲尔·邓菲
I'm doing a little real-estate segment.
节目有个房地产环节邀请我来
Could become a regular thing.
有可能会变成常驻
This is my make-up artist/daughter, Haley Dunphy.
这是我的化妆师及女儿 海莉·邓菲
It is a pleasure. You know, I think
幸会 我觉得
you sold my neighbor's house -- Doris Jacobs.
是你帮我邻居桃瑞丝·雅各布卖的房子
Uh, white, mid-century, big back porch?
白[人] 上世纪中[年]建成 "后庭"很大的吗
That's her.
就是她
I need to wash my hands. Where's the restroom?
我想去洗个手 能告诉我洗手间在哪吗
Oh, of course. You're gonna want to
当然 你穿过走廊
go down that hallway, push through the big double doors.
推开那扇巨大的双开门
You're gonna see some air vents on the way there.
你会看到旁边有一些通风口
It's just past that cold-air system.
经过空气冷却系统[冷气团]就是了
Bring a sweater.
带件外套
It tends to get a little chilly in that neck of the woods.
那一带温度可能会有些低
Nice shooting the breeze with you, Phil.
跟你聊天很开心 菲尔
You too. Hey, uh, listen.
我也是 听我说
This might be kind weird,
我知道可能有点突兀
but would you ever want to grab a beer?
不过你想跟我去喝一杯吗
Sure. Sounds like fun.
当然 感觉会很有意思
All right!
好的
Here you go. Oh! C-- call me three times.
给 打三次电话给我
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
Just call me once. Tonight -- if you're around.
一次就够了 如果你今晚有空的话
I'll see if I can squeeze you into my 10-day outlook.
我看看能不能把你挤进我未来十天预测中
Okay.
好吧
Do meet your heroes.
百闻不如一见啊
What have you got?
你准备得怎么样了
What says to Juilliard, "I'm your guy"?
有什么能让朱丽亚音乐学院为你转身
I look straight into the camera and say,
我盯着摄像头说
"Moliee, Beckett, Delgado."
"莫里哀 贝克特 迪尔加多"
前两者都是伟大戏剧编剧与作家
Yes, it's bold to include my own name,
没错 把我的名字加进去是很大胆
but so is the sheer act of putting pen to paper.
但人类第一次在白纸上写字也是如此大胆啊
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了 哪里不对
It's smug and privileged and precious.
这太自恋自傲自大了
No art school's gonna want that.
没有哪间艺校会喜欢的
Okay. How about this?
好吧 那这样呢
We open on a blank sheet of paper.
我们打开一张白纸
Under a Mozart fugue, we suddenly see a drop of blood.
在莫扎特的背景乐里 我们突然看到一滴血
Is it the admissions committee slitting their wrists?
是招生委员会在割腕吗
Fine.
好吧
The year is 18--
年代是在18...
No! You're on the wrong track here.
不 你找错方向了
They're gonna get a million applications
喜欢艺术的小屁孩儿们
from artsy little snots.
给他们寄了几百万份申请
You've got to stand out.
你必须与众不同
When everybody else zigs, you've got to zoink.
当所有人都向左 你得挖地道
Isn't it "Zag"?
正常不是应该向右吗
Exactly.
所以啊
- Hi. - We're back.
-你好 -我们回来了
I don't know what this is, but I love it.
我不知道你们怎么回事 但我很喜欢
There's mud out front, so Dwight insisted.
前门外有泥 德怀特坚持要抱我跨过
Apparently, they're not cool after you get them dirty.
好像这种帅鞋弄脏之后就不帅了
Last night, we also watch "An Officer and a Gentleman."
昨晚我们还看了《军官与绅士》
Yeah, he lift me up where I belong.
没错 他把我举到"上面属于我的地方"
电影《军官与绅士》的主题曲名片中有女主被男主新娘抱到空中的名场景
- Okay. -Knock, knock!
-好了 -我进来了
Yeah. Hi, Ms. Pasternack.
你好啊 帕斯特纳克女士
I got to go meet some friends.
我得去见几个朋友
- I'll see you guys later? - Okay. Be careful, Dwight.
-一会儿见 -好的 慢走 德怀特
Here. I brought by some more liquor bottles
给你 我又带了些酒瓶
for Lily's project.
给莉莉做设计
Wha-- wh -- what project?
什...什么设计
I don't know. I caught her going through my garbage,
不知道 我发现她在我车库里翻翻找找
and she said she needed liquor bottles.
她说她需要酒瓶
Well, that's weird.
太奇怪了
Anyway, tell her I'll have a couple more for her tomorrow.
总之告诉她我明天会再拿几个给她
Okay. Bye-bye. Take care.
好 拜拜 保重哦
She can't baby sit anymore.
以后不能再请她照顾莉莉了
What project?
什么设计
I don't know.
不知道
We've got a problem here.
我们有麻烦了
Look what I found under Dwight's bed.
看看我在德怀特床底下发现了什么
Yeah, it's too bad.
对啊 太可惜了
He brought such a great energy to the house.
难得他给我们家带来那么多正能量呢
Mitchell.
米奇尔
I just need a minute to process this.
给我几秒时间想想怎么做
买房小贴士菲尔·邓菲 房产经纪人
But the bottom line, Karen, is, your viewers should work with
但是凯伦 你的观众无论如何都该与
a realtor they can trust.
他们能够信任的房产经纪人合作
Someone they can look in the eye.
一个能直视双眼 坦诚以对的人
I'm confused. You wanted me to see that?
我没懂 你想我看你总看错镜头吗
Well, someone there said I was a real natural.
电视台有人还说我天生适合干这个呢
I can't remember who it was.
是谁来着....
Oh, that's right -- Rainer Shine.
没错 是雷纳·向恩
The cheesy weatherman?
那个媚俗的天气预报员吗
No, the award-winning meteorologist.
不是 是拿过大奖的气象学者
He's the recipient of back-to-back Golden Showers.
他连续两届获得金牌[尿浴]播报员奖
That cannot be the actual name --
不可能真叫这个...
It's their Oscars.
相当于他们的奥斯卡
Anyway, I gave him my number.
反正我给了他我的号码
He called.
他给我打了电话
We're grabbing drinks tonight.
我们今晚要去喝酒
- No big deal. - I agree.
-没什么了不起的 -的确
Please. We both know it's a super big deal.
拜托 我们都知道这可不得了啊
I am happy that you have a new friend.
我很高兴你认识了个新朋友
Be good to have some guy time.
享受一些纯爷们时刻应该不错
Yeah. Well...
是啊...
My makeup.
我的妆
I have, like, three D's.
我的牌里有三个D了
双方抽出随机字母牌若干 在板上拼出单词使用冷门字母 或拼出长字会有较高分数
Well, it's better than any report card
比你以前带回家的成绩单
you ever brought home.
上面的分数还高了
What are you guys doing?
你们在干嘛
Skydiving.
还能是在跳伞吗
Ugh. I see where he gets it from.
我知道他的愚蠢是从哪遗传的了
Wake me when it's my turn.
他想出答案后再叫我起床
I thought I could finally beat her because she's sick.
还以为我能趁他病 要她命 赢她一把
I just want her to lose so bad.
我真的好想她输啊
Yeah. So do I.
是啊 我也是
Cheating?
换牌作弊吗
Are we really doing this?
我们真要出这招吗
That smug sister of yours needs to be taken down a peg.
我们得打击打击你姐的嚣张气焰
Ooh! Peg.
接气焰[peg]
Think bigger.
想更长更高分的
Pegs.
气焰啊[pegs]
Okay, Joe, repeat after me.
好了 乔 跟我读
Red rover, red rover, red rover.
红色海盗船 红色海盗船 红色海盗船
Wed wovah, wed wovah, wed wovah.
王色歪盗床 王色歪盗床 王色歪盗床
Okay, now I want you to try it
好 现在我要你大大地微笑
with a big smile on your face.
然后再说出来
Red rover, red rover, red rover.
红色海盗船 红色海盗船 红色海盗船
I am sorry. It's just sometimes I feel
抱歉 就是有时候我觉得
like my accent gets a little
我的口音有点...
and it's gonna rub off on Fulgencio Joseph.
会影响到弗汉希欧·乔瑟夫
Well, you shouldn't blame yourself,
你不该怪自己啊
if that's what you just said.
如果我没听错你说的话
I actually have some exercises that can help you.
其实我这里还有一些练习可以帮到你
Like Betty bought a bit of butter,
比如炮兵怕把标兵碰
but found the butter bitter.
标兵怕碰炮兵炮
Betty bought a bit 'a bootie,
炮兵怕把飘乒蹦
but da bootie bittah.
标乒怕蹦抱兵抱
This is a pretty bad neighborhood, Jay.
这一带治安不太好啊 杰
This is the story that we're telling --
我们要讲述的故事是这样的
scrappy young kid, born into poverty
好斗的小孩 出身贫困
with the deck stacked against him.
面临着种种困境
I have a calligraphy tutor.
我富到能补习书法呢
Hop out. I want to start shooting.
下车 我要开始拍了
Hey, you're staying in car?
你就坐在车上吗
I'm gonna drive alongside and film you.
我一边开车一边拍你啊
Go ahead. It's perfectly safe.
快去吧 非常安全啦
Hey. Did you just lock the door?
你刚锁车门了吗
The car does that automatically.
这车一关门就会自动锁上
Here. Try on this hair net.
给你 试试这顶发网
Isn't this a little over the top?
这是不是有点太浮夸了啊
Was "Stand and Deliver" over the top?
你觉得电影《为人师表》太浮夸了吗
Yes, it was.
对啊 的确
Fine, then act angry, like you're sick of
行 那你就表现出生气的样子
taking orders from the white man.
像你受够了总被白人颐指气使
Yeah, that I can do.
这个有经验我能演
Walk along that wall, read from your script.
沿着那堵墙走 然后读台词
Go.
走吧
Hola!
大家好
"Welcome to the streets I call home.
"欢迎来到被我称为家的街区
It's tough out here, so I've had to be tougher.
世道艰险 所以我得更硬汉一些
Because in a place where violence is currency
因为在这个暴力当钱用
and pain is your best friend..."
伤痛为好友的地方"
Okay, this is embarrassing. Please don't shoot this.
这太丢人了 求你别拍了
You're doing good!
你表现得很好
Hey, pretend like you're climbing over the wall,
假装你正从墙那边爬过来
in case we want to say this is Mexico.
以防你之后想说是在墨西哥拍的
Not gonna happen.
不会的
Fine.
好吧
Here's some spray-paint.
给你几罐喷漆
Bubble letter me something about gringos.
用喷漆喷出你想骂美国佬的话
Oh, I wonder who that could be.
不知道会是谁
Oh, Officer.
警官你好
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
I'm here to arrest Dwight Bullock
我是来以未成年人饮酒的罪名
for underage drinking.
逮捕德怀特·布洛克的
We wanted to give Lily a chance to come clean on her own.
我们想给莉莉一个自己承认错误的机会
Luckily, we have a friend of a friend
幸亏我们有个朋友的朋友
who dresses as a cop for work.
因为工作需要总穿着警服
He also undresses as a cop for work.
他的工作也需要他把警服脱光
Remember, just act upset, okay?
记住 装作很难过就好了 知道吗
Okay.
好的
Dwight Bullock.
德怀特·布洛克
I have to arrest you.
我必须逮捕你
You've been a bad boy.
因为你坏坏
But I didn't do it!
但我什么都没做
I'm innocent!
我是无辜的
I don't know how that bottle got under the bed!
我不知道为什么那个酒瓶会在我床底下
Now we're gonna take it down a notch.
不用难过到这么浮夸
Hold out your wrists.
伸出手来
I've got to take you downtown.
我得带你到菊里走一趟
Dwight, I am very disappointed in you.
德怀特 我对你太失望了
There's no more football.
你不能再打橄榄球了
No more school.
你不能再上学了
Lily, is there anything you'd like to say to Dwight
莉莉 在德怀特被关进监狱前
before he's taken to jail.
你有什么想对他说的吗
I guess.
有吧
Martha Stewart said she used the prison time
玛莎·斯图尔特说过她利用狱中的时间
美国家政女王 曾因内线交易而入狱
to work on herself.
来充实自己
That is enough! W-w-we know
够了 我们知道
you put the bottle under Dwight's bed.
是你把酒瓶放到德怀特床下的
You owe him an apology this minute.
你必须现在就向他道歉
It isn't fair!
这不公平
He eats everything, he's always in the bathroom,
他吃啥啥不剩 还总占着厕所
you're watching movies with him, shopping with him.
你们和他一起看电影 买衣服
And you two don't even love me anymore!
你们两个都不爱我了
- Lily! - That is not --
-莉莉 -不是那样的
Lily, honey!
莉莉 宝贝
Do you have the keys to these?
你这玩意有钥匙吗
I usually let the person who hired me find it in my pants.
我通常会让雇我的人伸手到我裤裆里找
Well, if that is the custom, I --
那我就入境"随俗"吧
Mitchell.
米奇尔你够了
Oh, my God. Again?
我的天 又尿啊
Small bladder, big brain.
膀胱有多小 头脑就有多大
That's why we're tied.
不然我们怎么会打平手
I need a "T," An "L," And a "W."
给我一个T 一个L和一个W
T L "T," "L"...
Hopefully she's too sleepy to notice that she got
希望她困到不会注意到
通常一轮游戏只会有两个w
three "W"s on her board.
她板子上已经有三个w了
Also, can I take a pee?
另外 我想放屁
Yeah. Coming right up.
好 要P就给你P
Something wrong?
你有什么烦心事吗
I texted Rainer, like, three hours ago.
我差不多三小时前给雷纳发的短信
He hasn't responded.
他还没回复
I'm sure he's just playing hard to get.
我相信他只是在装高冷难泡
It's just weird. We had such a great time last night.
这太奇怪了 我们昨晚聊得可开心了
I bet he's busy.
我猜他肯定很忙
He's a weatherman in southern California.
他可是南加州的天气预报员啊
He has to be ready in case
他得时刻准备着
temperatures plunge below 70 degrees.
万一温度猛降到"21度"以下立即报道
For your information, there is a wind advisory tonight.
我告诉你 今晚可是有强风警告好吗
In fact, I'm gonna go take down my chimes.
说起来 我得去把风铃摘下来
Not him?
不是他吗
No. I sold a house.
不是 是我卖出去了幢房子
He's probably just having dinner.
他大概只是在吃晚饭而已
He could be on a date.
他可能与佳人有约
Apparently, he's quite the player.
他好像还挺风流的
Makes sense. That could charm the pants off --
也不奇怪 哪有他撩不到的...
What the what?!
我勒个大去
Hey, dad.
There he is!
酷爹在此
What is happening? Why are you kissing him?!
这是什么情况 你为什么在和他激吻
He dropped some serious cash at dinner,
他晚饭时出手阔绰
so I figured, what the hell?
我就想 何乐而不为呢
And you. How could you do this?
而你 你怎么能做出这种事
Do what? Actually, I'm -- I'm taking it
哪种事 其实我这
kind of slow because she's your daughter.
进展算慢的了 毕竟她是你女儿
Yeah, she is, and she's half your age.
对 她是我女儿 但你也能当她爸了
You're despicable.
你卑鄙无耻下流
Oh, come on. Now, listen. Hi. Claire.
好了 听我说一句 你好我是克莱尔
Rainer, come in. We'll just talk this out.
雷纳 请进 我们把话谈开
I would like that because I -- I don't quite understand --
我很愿意 因为我不太明白...
What friendship means?
友情的意义吗
Look, Phil, I -- I want to figure this out,
菲尔 我也想把话说清楚
but right now, I have to get to Chavez Ridge
但现在我不得不赶去查韦斯岭
and cover this wind event.
报道这次强风事件
You know what?
让我告诉你
We're not friends.
我们友尽了
Go.
你走
Get...
你出去
Phil?
菲尔
You're being ridiculous.
你太荒唐了
You really want to leave things like that?
你真的不把事情说清楚说完吗
From now on,
从今以后
we're getting our weather from Tricia Tazaki!
我们只看特利西亚·田崎的天气预报
Fred fed Ted bread.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Ted fed Fred bread.
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
What am I looking at?
你在干什么
Joe's doctor gave me some sp-heech exer-cises
乔的医生给了我几份演讲练习
to help me speak more clear-ely.
来矫正我口齿不清的毛病
The problem is I fee-ear I have forgotten how I used to talk.
但我怕我已经忘了原来怎么说话了
Well, if it's any consolation, this isn't any worse.
不用难过 你再差也差不过以前
Manny! Check this out.
曼尼 过来看下
I think I took a stab at finishing your video essay.
我试着做了做你的视频
In a world divided into the haves and have-nots,
在这个贫富差距巨大的世界
a boy was born.
一名奇男子诞生了
It's tough out here, so I've had to be tougher.
世界很残酷 我要变坚强
On the streets, you can't trust anyone.
混街头 你不能相信任何人
Even your closest compadre could turn on you.
即便是最亲密的朋友都可能背叛你
Please don't shoot!
别开枪
Every day was a battle for your s--
每天都是一场战...
I can't send this to Juilliard.
我才不能发这个给音乐学院
It's all lies.
这都是你编的谎言
That's right, Manny.
这就对了 曼尼
Do not change who you are or you will lo-o-ose
不要改变你自己 那样你会失去
what makes you spe-cial.
自己的闪光点
Am I still do-ing it?
我的说话还这么怪吗
They're not all lies.
这些也不全是我编的
I hear you the stories you two tell about
你们俩给我讲过
the neighborhoods you lived in,
你们以前住的街区有多乱
growing up on the passenger seat of a cab.
你在出租车后座上长大
Sure, I put in what we professionals call "sizzle,"
的确 我是加入了我们专业人士成为"料"的东西
but this is a part of who you are.
但这些确实是你的亲身经历
And it's a lot easier to root for
而且大家会更支持这种苦小子
than a kid who insists that 72% of his chocolate is cocoa.
而不是巧克力只吃含72%科科的富二代
It's "Cacao."
是可可
I beliee-eve that is hiiis point.
更加证明了你过太舒服
What was that?
你刚那是什么意思
How about I ask the questions.
应该是我来问你话
When did you two set up this little rendezvous?
你们俩什么时候谋划这次幽会的
While I was killing it on the air?
是趁我在节目上秒杀全场的时候吗
He called me today.
他今天才给我打的电话
How'd he get your number?
他怎么会有你的电话的
He said you gave it to him.
他说是你给的
That lying sack --
他这个大骗...
Anyway, I dated my makeup girl for a while,
我和我的化妆师约会了几次
but, uh, then she had to leave town.
但后来她离开这城市了
Oh. Wow. Well, if -- if it's not crossing a line,
我有个不情之请
can I give you my daughter Haley's number?
能把我女儿海莉的电话给你吗
-Really? -Yeah, she's available,
-真的吗 -真的 她现在正空窗
and she actually expressed some interest.
而且她表达过兴趣
Well, I'm definitely interested.
我也非常有兴趣
Well, then let's make this happen.
那我们还等什么
Phil Denphy, you are the best!
菲尔·邓菲 你这人太赞了
No.
这没啥
I thought it was about a makeup job.
我以为是让你去当化妆师
I like him.
我挺喜欢他的
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
No, he's not.
不 他不是好人
He's a great guy.
他是全世界最赞的人
Dad, run to him.
去追回他吧
Claire, I'm going out!
克莱尔 我去去就回
Admit it, it's over.
认输吧 你没戏唱了
I'm head by 50 points and you have two tiles left.
我领先你足足50分 而你只剩两个字母
There's got to be something!
肯定还有能拼的高分字
I -- ugh -- Why can't I see it?!
我怎么就想不出来呢
Six months ago, I was at Caltech, and now -- ugh -- work.
半年前我还在加州理工 现在脑子像冻住...
Relax, honey.
放轻松 宝贝
It's just a game.
这只是个游戏
What if it's more than that?
如果不只这么简单呢
What if mono permanently changed my brain?
如果是这场病让我变傻了呢
I've always defined myself by my intelligence,
一直以来我都以高智商来定位自己
and if that's gone, who am I?
如果连这都没了 那我还算什么
A loser.
废柴输家
Luke! No!
卢克 别胡说
We cheated.
我们作弊了
Luke and I messed with the tiles.
我们对牌动了手脚
What?! Yeah, it's just that,
-什么 -就是这样
you're the smartest one in the family,
你一直是家里的智商巅峰
and you always rub it in,
却总是用智商羞辱我们
and it doesn't make us feel good.
我们也很郁闷啊
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I feel terrible that I've been making you guys feel this way.
让你们这么郁闷 真不好意思
Thank you for opening up to me about it.
谢谢你坦白告诉我这些
Otherwise, I never would have known that you cheated,
不然我不会知道你们作弊了
which means that...
这就说明
I win, you lose! I win! You lose! I win! You lose!
我赢了你输了 我是天才你是笨蛋
I win you lose.
我才是赢家
God, I'm so tired.
累死了
If you want to shave off her eyebrows, I'm cool with that.
如果你想剃光她的眉毛 动手吧
Lily, honey, what're you doing?
莉莉 你在做什么
Okay. Her first ice out.
好的 第一次冷战
Be strong.
态度强硬一点
G-- Lily.
莉莉
All right, all right, come on.
好了好了 听我说
What you did to Dwight was wrong, okay?
你对德怀特做的事是错的 知道吗
We're very disappointed in you.
我们对你很失望
Yes, and there's gonna be consequences.
做错事就得受罚
No electronics for a week.
一周内不许用电子设备
That'll be worse for you than for me.
这点你们比较怕 我没啥所谓
No dessert.
那就一周没有点心
Okay, that hurts.
你戳中我的痛处了
That being said, we could've handled things
话虽这么说 但这件事情上
a little bit better.
我们也有不好
We should've talked to you
我们应该在德怀特搬来前
before having Dwight move in.
先和你商量一下
You mean I could have stopped it?
我不同意他就不会搬进来吗
Well, no, but at least we would've know how you felt,
倒也不是 但如果我们知道你不乐意
and we could've made things easier for you.
我们至少可以想办法让你不这么难受
Sweetie, look, I, of all people, know what it feels like
宝贝 全世界我最理解你的心情
to go from being the center of attention --
那种失去众人关注的感觉
I went through it with my parents back on the farm,
我以前还在我父母家农场时体会过
when they brought home a seven-pound
当时他们带回家一个6斤重的
little pink bundle of joy and said,
粉色欢乐小可爱 然后对我说
"You're gonna share your room --"
"你房间以后要跟他分享..."
We all know it's gonna be a pig.
我们都知道你说的是只小粉猪
Anyway, he would snore...
总之 他还会打呼...
Okay, I'm sorry I lied.
好啦 对不起我说谎了
Thank you.
谢谢 你真乖
You have to apologize to Dwight, too.
你也得跟德怀特道歉
I'll try to catch him in between bites.
我们吃饭的时候我会跟他说
Hey, I have an idea.
我有个主意
Let's think of something we can all do together, okay?
想一件能大家一起做的事
Just the four of us.
就我们四个人一起
Anything you want.
你想做什么都行
Absolutely anything.
什么都可以
Three years ago, they gave me an "Absolutely anything,"
三年前 他们给了我一次"什么都可以"
and I wasted it on a Popsicle.
这机会我浪费在买冰棍上了
That was not gonna happen again.
我不会再犯这样的错误
Well, now, this is a lovely party.
这真是个好有爱的派对
It's a splendid afternoon.
太美妙的下午了
More tea?
还要茶吗
No thanks. My cup is still full.
不了 谢谢 我杯里还满着
No, it isn't.
才没有
But I didn't drink it all.
可我都还没喝呢
Just take the tea.
让你加你就加
Anyway, after the lightening strike,
总之 在被雷击过后
I had the perm for, like, two years.
我头发卷了整整两年呢
How's that?
怎么样
Rainer!
雷纳
Phil.
菲尔
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You're not one of those storm chasers, are you?
你不会是那种疯子追风者吧
Not since the movie "Twister" exposed how cutthroat it is.
电影《龙卷风》揭露了这行竞争激烈后就不是了
I came here to apologize.
我是来向你道歉的
Oh, you don't have to do that.
你不用这样
Yes, I do.
不 我得道歉
I was confused, and I said a bunch of stuff
我自己误会你 还说了一堆
that you didn't deserve.
冤枉你的坏话
It did hit me, right around the mid-section.
的确如风暴过境伤到了我中部区域
Listen, Haley's old enough to make her own decisions.
海莉已经够大 能自己做决定了
I really like her, but if dating her is gonna be a problem...
我很喜欢她 但如果跟她在一起你会不高兴...
I don't love the 25-year age difference.
我的确不喜欢这25岁的年龄差距
It's actually 20...
其实只有二十...
2 --
二岁
22.
二十二岁差距
Le-- I would just hate to think
但我真的很不想
that dating her meant that you and I
因为我跟她在一起
still couldn't be, you know friends.
就不能跟你当朋友
You still want to be friends?
你还想跟我当朋友吗
I do!
对啊
Phil, I know a million people,
菲尔 我认识好多好多人
but I really don't have a lot of real friends.
但真心朋友却没几个
Not even the sports guy?
体育新闻那个人也不是吗
You guys are always laughing so crazy hard
每次广告结束后切回来现场
out of the commercials.
你们都好像聊到很开心
Chip Fielder? No. That's all fake.
奇普·菲尔德吗 全是假的
Fake as Tricia Tazaki's shelter dogs!
跟特利西亚·田崎装关心收容所狗狗一样假
Careful, buddy.
兄弟 小心点
Look, maybe you should go.
你该走了
I'm not going anywhere!
我哪都不去
I'm going live in a second. You're in my shot.
我马上要播报了 你跑进镜头里了
Oh. I get it. Call me.
我知道了 再联系
Call me!
再联系
That's right, Steve, but you're gonna want
没错 史蒂夫 但你今晚
to leave your kites at home tonight.
最好就别出来放风筝啦
My wind-erful forecast right after this.
我"风"华绝代的天气预测 稍后回来
My name is Manny Delgado,
我的名字叫曼尼·迪尔加多
and I'm two people.
我有两个身份
I'm the child of an immigrant single mother,
我是一名移民单亲妈妈的儿子
who taught me to believe in myself and dream big.
她教我要相信自己 勇敢做梦
I'm also the step-son of a businessman
我也是一名商人的继子
who opened his home and his heart to me
他让我住进他家 也住进他的心
and showed me, by example,
并亲自示范给我看
how to make those dreams come true.
怎么让那些梦想化作现实
Whatever I am, whatever I have to give,
无论我是怎么样的人 无论我能有何贡献
is a product of these two very different worlds.
都是这两个截然不同世界的心血结晶
It was so sweet that Jay cried a little bit.
那些话感人到杰都有点落泪了
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
And it's gonna be weird around here without him,
家里见不到他的身影是会有些奇怪
but at least I'll always have my special girl.
但至少我最特别的小姑娘会一直陪伴我
And you'd never leave me, would you, baby? Mm!
你永远不会离开我 对吧 小宝贝
I just want you to know
我想你知道
I'm really okay with you dating Rainer.
我真的不介意你跟雷纳在一起
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 老爸
Yeah, he's got a really nice house --
的确 他有间超棒的房子
Jacuzzi tub in his bathroom.
浴室里还有按摩浴缸
Don't love it you know that.
并不喜欢你知道这些事
Look up.
往上看
Hey, he mentioned this hair spray
他有说到一款发胶
that's just oil and a little sea salt.
里面就油跟一点海盐
Oh, that's more for conditioning that hold.
那款主要是护发不是固定
Okay, wow, that was a close one.
好吧 幸亏问了你
All right.
好啦
Now, brush...
刷刷
blot...
弄几下唇
And beautiful.
美呆了
Thanks, honey.
谢谢你 乖女儿
It is really great that they having you back on the news.
新闻还找你回去真是太好了
No no, I just giving a new drive licence's photo.
不是 我是去拍新的驾照照片