摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第7集: Thanksgiving Jamboree

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Howdy!
好啊
Welcome to the Thanksgiving country jamboree!
欢迎来到感恩节乡村欢宴
We got the whole Dunphy clan,
邓菲一家都来了
Claire, Phil, Luke, Alex and --
克莱尔 菲尔 卢克 艾丽克斯和
well, and who is this happy farmhand?
这位开心的农场工人是谁
I'm Jerry.
我是杰瑞
Jerry used to live next door.
杰瑞以前住我们隔壁
He's been going through a brutal divorce for years,
受一场残酷的离婚折磨几年了
and he was gonna spend Thanksgiving alone.
本来他要一个人过感恩节
Phil thought it'd be a good idea
菲尔觉得应该让他
if he spent the day with a happy, functional family.
跟一个运转良好的快乐家庭度过今天
We couldn't find one, so he's coming with us.
我们找不到那样的家庭 所以他跟我们过
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
So, where's Haley?
海莉呢
She's with Rainer.
她跟雷纳在一起
They've been seeing a lot of each other, which is great.
他们最近经常见面 这挺好的
翻译: 冰蓝 吃货丁小七 小泡椒 洗七里
Funny thing is, he was my friend first,
有趣的是 开始他是我的朋友
but now I never see him. Or Haley.
但现在我都见不到他了 也见不到海莉
- Phil. - It's what everybody's thinking.
-菲尔 -大家就是这么想啊
翻译: MsFool 芝小士 亲爱的小饭 glida
I don't want people walking on eggshells
我不想让大家如履薄冰
'cause he was my friend first, but now I never see him.
因为他本来是我朋友 但现在我都见不到他
Or Haley.
或是海莉
I'm only allowed to see my children once a week.
我一周只被允许探望一次我的孩子们
校对: 赛太公帅到不需要道歉
I hardly know them.
我都跟他们不太熟
Oh, well, Clark's head of the math club,
克拉克是数学俱乐部的主席
时间轴: 三水
and Tina's turned into a bit of a slut.
缇娜成了个小荡妇
Thanks for the update.
谢谢你的新资讯
- Okay, there they are! - Hi!
-他们来了 -好啊
后期: 灰灰是菇凉 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
Don't y'all look as pretty as a peach pie
在周日的下午 你们看起来真像
on a Sunday afternoon?
桃子派一样动人啊
For the love of God,
我的老天啊
this is the last thing I need today.
今天真心不想见到这样
Hey, Flavor Flav, what's up with the giant watch?
好啊 风味哥[歌手] 怎么戴这么大一块表
It's my doctor being a pain in the butt.
都怪我的医生烦人
One high reading, I got this thing
一次血压过高 我就得
taking my blood pressure all day.
整天戴着这玩意儿测血压
Wait, are you okay?
等等 你没事吧
No. He needs to quit cigars and the terrible food.
有事 他得戒掉雪茄和垃圾食品
Last week, I caught him in the garage
上周我抓到他在车库里
eating a Polish sausage.
偷吃波兰香肠
What a man does behind his water heater
男人在热水器后方做的事
is his own business.
是他自己的私事
Don't worry about it. I've got it beat.
别担心 我自有妙方
Here's my trick.
我的秘诀是这样
As soon as this thing goes off,
这玩意儿开始叫时
I start singing sweet '70s soft rock
我就开始唱70年代的慢摇滚
to mellow myself out.
使自己放松
Those songs could do anything.
这些歌是万能的
活跃于70年代的美国慢摇滚团体
Seals and Crofts came on,
席尔和克罗夫开始唱
lady's bell bottoms came off.
女人的喇叭裤脱光光
- Well... - Hey, y'all.
-好吧 -大家好啊
Anybody have a hankering for a hush puppy?
有人想吃油炸玉米饼吗
Oh, geez.
天啊
* Summer breeze *
* 夏日微风 *
该团体的歌曲《Summer Breeze》
* Makes me feel fine *
* 让我舒爽 *
What is going on here?
这到底是在搞什么鬼
* Blowing through the jas- *
* 吹动茉莉花 *
It's a Thanksgiving jamboree!
这是乡村感恩节欢宴嘛
We have bales of hay. We have a cider press.
我们有一捆捆干草 苹果榨汁机
Ooh, we're even deep-frying a turkey.
甚至还有油炸火鸡
And you're on-board with this?
你同意这一切吗
Yes! Come on, it's good country fun.
是啊 这可是乡村乐趣
No.
For Cam, maybe.
对小卡来说 也许有趣
What is happening? Is he hitting you?
怎么回事 他打你了吗
No.
没有
You did something, didn't you?
你做了什么错事 对吧
You did!
你做了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
I'm -- I'm loving this, okay?
我很享受这一切 好吗
That takes practice.
准头需要练习
No, I am not leaving here until you tell me what you did.
不 除非你说出犯了什么事 否则我不走
Can I get you a mason jar of Chardonnay?
要来一梅森玻璃瓶的夏敦埃酒吗
Giddy up.
妥妥的
Mr. Student Council President,
学生会主席先生
have you had a chance to look at my proposal
你是否看过了我关于
updating the honor code to address cyber-bullying?
更新网络暴力准则的建议
One second.
稍等一下
Why would you call me that?
你为什么要那么叫我
Luke somehow beat me in the election for president,
卢克莫名其妙在主席竞选中赢了我
and I still can't get over it.
而我到现在还无法释怀
Not to be hyperbolic, but humans are a decade away
毫不夸张地说 人类离骑在马背上
from fighting apes on horseback.
跟人猿战斗的年代已经不远了
You're trying to tell me
你是想告诉我
that there's absolutely nothing weird going on here?
这里一切都很正常吗
You are dressed like a character
你穿的就像乡村背景的
out of "It's Raining Mice and Men".
《人鼠之间》中的角色
I don't know what you're talking about, okay?
我完全不知道你在说啥
I am enjoying this more than a farm animal
我享受这场派对可是多过享受
missing a limb engaged in...
某次看残疾农场动物在做...
some sort of activity.
"爱"做的事呢
Okay, I did something bad.
好吧 我做了点坏事
I knew it.
我就知道
Yeah, yeah, something real bad.
非常坏的事
I need Cam in a good mood before I tell him.
我需要先把小卡哄开心了才敢告诉他
Is it infidelity? If feels like infidelity.
你出轨了吗 听起来像是出轨了
- I can't say. - Hey, Mitchell?
-我不能说 -米奇尔
It's your turn to feel the burn on the churn!
轮到你来体会搅乳桶的炽热了
Well, then I "butter" get over there.
那我最好脚底抹"油" 冲去搅"黄油"啦
Okay, come on!
好啊 来吧
Hey, Dwight.
你好 德怀特
Ma'am.
女士你好
So, did they just happen to have this costume
所以他们这么刚好家里有
lying around in your size?
这件符合你大小的制服吗
Weirdly, they did.
虽然很诡异 但确实如此
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, Dwight
不不不 德怀特
has one of the most important games of the season next week
下周有本赛季最重要的比赛之一
and I can't have you getting him sick.
我不能让你把他弄生病了
Yeah, I'm over the mono.
我的单核细胞增多症已经好了
But it could still be contagious,
但还是有可能有传染性
and I have a fun costume idea for you.
而我想到一个适合你的有趣造型
How about being an old-timey bank robber?
打扮成旧时代的银行抢匪怎么样
You gotta cover that face before the marshal gets to town.
要在警长赶到之前把脸遮住
Hi! Oh, what happened?
发生什么事了
Oh, nothing, just a Korean laser peel.
没什么 就是做了个韩式激光换肤
Hurt like hell, but once the skin regenerates,
超级疼 但是皮肤新生出来以后
it's gonna take ten years off these money makers.
能让我这双赚钱的手年轻十岁
Hey! There she is.
她来了
Thanks for dropping her off.
多谢你送她过来
Uh, actually, Rainer's daughter is with her mom,
其实 雷纳的女儿跟她们妈妈在一起
so I invited him to spend Thanksgiving with us.
所以我邀请他来跟我们一起过感恩节
I am loving this country theme!
我超爱这个乡村主题
This reminds me of when I worked for Newscenter Twelve
让我想起当初给塔尔萨市的十二新闻台
in Tulsa, except no one here's bitter and drunk.
工作的日子 除了这里没有刻薄的醉汉
Gosh, I would hate for you to feel weird, though,
我就怕你待在这里会觉得格格不入
since this is just for family.
毕竟这可是家庭聚会
Isn't that our old neighbor, Jerry,
我们的老邻居杰瑞是不是
stuffing appetizers into a ziplock?
正在往自封袋里装前菜
You know what, Rainer, you are more than welcome to stay.
雷纳 我们很欢迎你留下
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, well, I guess the main thing
好吧 我觉得最重要的是
is all the Dunphys are here.
邓菲家的人都能齐聚在此
Hey, Rainer, what's the weather going to be like for tomorrow?
雷纳 明天天气会怎样
Clear and sunny skies, highs in the mid 70s,
晴空万里 温度最高在23摄氏度左右
but hang onto that umbrella 'cause Monday...
但伞还是不能忘了 因为周一...
Yeah, I just needed tomorrow,
我只想知道明天的
because that's when we're having our big family football game.
因为明天是我们的家庭橄榄球赛
Remember last year?
还记得去年吗
We ran that play?
我们用的那战术
The Haley Mary?
海利式超远长传
Uh, but tomorrow we're supposed...
可是明天我们...
To have sunny weather? Yeah, you said that.
预计是晴天吗 你说过了
Rainer's taking me to Cabo for the weekend.
雷纳周末要带我去卡波
卡波圣卢卡斯 墨西哥海边度假胜地
So, I had a problem.
所以我有个问题
I wasn't sure if my hairdryer
我不知道我的吹风机
ran on Mexican electricity.
用墨西哥的电还能不能运转
Oh, and telling my dad.
还有 要怎么告诉我爸
I had two problems.
我有两个问题了
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第七集
Doctor's call it "Hysterical impotence."
医生把这称为"癔病性阳痿"
There's nothing physically wrong, per se.
就是说身体上没毛病
But because of my divorce trauma,
但因为我离婚的创伤
I guess I'm rewired down there.
可能影响到了我下面的小兄弟
- I get it. - Okay, city slickers,
-我懂了 -时髦都市人
guess who has a genuine petting zoo in the backyard?
猜猜谁家后院里有个真正的爱畜乐园
* Summer breeze makes me feel fine *
* 夏日微风 让我舒爽 *
All right!
瞧瞧
Animals!
好多动物
Oh, Cam, and you had the scarecrow made to look like Mitch!
卡梅隆 你还做了个长得像米奇的稻草人
No, no, no, my mom sent that out from Missouri.
不不不 那稻草人是我妈从老家寄来的
I grew up with that.
他从小伴着我长大
I even learned how to dance with it.
我连跳舞都是跟他学的呢
I guess, now that you mention it, I do have a-a type.
但经你这么一说 我貌似是有个理想型
- Hey, what's on this goat's head? - That's my big idea --
-那只山羊头上是啥 -我的伟大创意
a camera to capture everyone's delight!
摄相机记录下大伙的快乐时光
- Guess what I call it. - Goat-Pro?
-猜猜我管这叫啥 -羊动专业摄影吗
音似此类运动专业摄影机GoPro
That's also a...good name, yep.
你取的这名字... 也不赖
Look, Joe. This is a goat.
看啊 乔 这是一只山羊
Ahh, I'm scared!
我好害怕
No, no, no, there's nothing to be scared of.
不不不 没什么好害怕的
That's the way he says, "I love you."
它就是这么跟别人说"我爱你"
Of all the animals, this one is the one
这么多动物之中 这货的叫声
that sounds the most like an informer being tortured.
跟告密者在被施以极刑时的惨叫最像
I cannot have another son that is afraid of animals.
我不能再有一个怕动物的儿子
When Manny was 5, he went to a petting zoo
曼尼五岁时 他去爱畜乐园玩
with a backpack full of truffle popcorn.
双肩包里装满了松露爆米花
By the time they pulled the pigs off him,
在人们终于把那些猪从他身上拽下来时
he was only wearing one sock.
他全身上下只剩一只袜子了
Joe, relax.
乔 放心
Animals don't attack people for no reason.
动物不会无故攻击人类的
Let go of me! Oh, let go of me!
放开我 快点放开
Run, Jerry! They do terrible things!
快逃 杰瑞 他们可会欺负人了
Good news.
好消息
The box of hair products we pre-shipped has arrived
我们提前寄出的洗发产品包裹
and is waiting for us at the resort.
已经抵达度假村了
I don't care about our hair anymore.
我不在乎我们的头发了
Hey! That's crazy talk.
你这是在胡言乱语
I still haven't gotten up the guts to tell my parents.
我还是没足够的勇气告诉我父母
My mom will be cool, but my dad is gonna freak out.
我妈也许能接受 但我爸一定会抓狂
Well, I'll tell him.
那我去告诉他
Your dad and I are buds.
我和你爸是好哥们
And I am excellent at delivering bad news with a smile.
而且我特擅长跟人说坏消息的同时保持微笑
And that means the Coast Guard
这意味着海岸巡防队员
will be spending the holidays with their families,
能回家与家人一同度过假期
because the search has been called off.
因为此次搜索行动已被叫停
Wow, you're good.
你果然厉害
Phil. Hey.
菲尔 你好
I know we haven't been spending enough time together lately,
我知道最近我们一直聚少离多
but I scored this amazing villa in Cabo for the weekend,
但我在卡波预约了超赞的度假别墅过周末
and I wanted to take a special someone.
我想带个特殊的人一起去
Listening.
我在听
I know you have your big family football game,
我知道你有家庭橄榄球大赛
but it's right on the water. Horseback riding on the beach.
但别墅紧临大海 可以在海滩上骑马
I see us both in white shirts.
我已经看见我俩穿白衬衫策马奔腾了
- Phil. - Claire, I know.
-菲尔 -克莱尔 我知道
It sounds like the best weekend of my life, mi amigo,
听起来像是我一生中最美好的周末 我的朋友
but I can't. It's family time.
但我不能去 要享受家庭时光
- He wants to take Haley. - Yeah.
-他是想带海莉去 -没错
Did you think I was asking you?
你以为我在邀请你吗
What... brother can't yank a brother's chain?
咋啦 作为好哥们不能逗逗你玩吗
You trippin'?
小题大做想搞事啊
This guy!
哥们真逗
I'll send you some pictures.
我会给你发些照片的
- Okay. - But not from the nude beach. Ooh!
-好啊 -但在裸体沙滩拍的就不发了
Oh, that's funny 'cause it's my naked daughter!
真好笑因为裸体的是我的宝贝女儿
And you're taking her away!
而你把她从我身边夺走了
It's okay.
不哭不哭
See? They like it when you pet them.
看见没 它们很喜欢被你抚摸
And when you look into their eyes,
如果你凝视着它们的眼睛
you can see that they're very smart.
就会发现它们其实很聪明
They have a very deep soul.
它们也有内心和灵魂
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Name? It's a goat. Just touch it.
一只山羊还要什么名字 让你摸你就摸
I know it's a bummer, Haley going to Cabo.
我知道海莉去卡波让你很郁闷
I wouldn't salt those margarita glasses just yet.
她去不去还不一定呢
Once I remind her how much fun Thanksgiving weekend is here,
等我让她记起家里的感恩节周末多好玩
she's not going anywhere.
她就哪也不想去了
Well, I hope it goes better than
希望效果会好过你上次那个
your big presentation on why the Ice Capades
"白雪溜冰团比科切拉音乐节更酷"的
were cooler than Coachella.
推销大作战
Hey, honey.
宝贝
I heard you had some tentative travel plans.
我听说你们计划着要去旅行
Actually, we just checked in for our flight online.
其实我们刚刚在网上确认了航班
Thanks for being so cool about this.
谢谢你在这件事上这么开明
Of course. Mmm.
当然
Potable water.
有饮用水真好
We take this stuff for granted stateside, don't we?
咱美国人都对干净的水源习以为常了对吧
It's a five-star resort.
我们去的是五星级度假村
I'm sure we'll be fine.
我很肯定水会很干净的
Smell those side dishes.
闻闻那些小吃的香气
They're gonna be even better tomorrow
等到明天赛前野餐时
at the post-game picnic.
味道肯定更好
You know what's not a picnic?
你知道有什么不像野餐一样放松吗
Putting on your bedroom slipper
在卧室里穿上拖鞋时
and getting an ankle full of scorpion.
发现脚上爬满了蝎子
Thanks, Dad. I'll take my chances.
谢了 老爸 我愿意冒这个险
That's what you said about Coachella,
你上次去科切拉音乐节前也是这么说的
and you missed Kristi Yamaguchi doing a triple twist lift
而你错过了克丽斯蒂·山口和小蟋蟀杰明尼
克丽斯蒂·山口为美国著名花样滑冰选手
with Jiminy Cricket.
做转体三周托举
- What? - You are not allowed to eat those with your blood pressure.
-怎么了 -你血压那么高不能吃这个
Don't worry. These chips won't show up
别担心 这些薯片的影响
for a couple of weeks, and by then I'll have switched doctors.
几周后才能看出来 到时我已经换医生了
Sorry, Gloria's orders.
不好意思 歌洛莉亚下令了
Hey, Jay, looks like you could use a little square dance.
杰 看起来你需要跳跳方块舞放松一下
That would be about the last...
那是我最不想做的...
* Ho, grab your partner, swing 'em 'round *
* 拉住你的舞伴 转个圈 *
* Put on your best suit and go to town *
* 换上最好的衣裳 进城逛 *
Cam, why are you...
小卡 你为什么
* Eat some corn and ride a horse *
* 吃点玉米 把马骑 *
* Are we having fun? Why, yes, of course *
* 问俺们爽不 当然爽 *
That's it! I'm out of here!
够了 我要走人了
I need some aspirin. I'm going to a pharmacy.
我要去药房买点阿司匹林
I'm coming too. No reason.
我也去 没什么理由
Apparently, you don't need a reason to leave your family.
这年头抛下家人貌似是不需要理由的
I'll go too. I'm out of ramen and Xanax.
我也去 我的方便面和抗抑郁药不够了
What's happening?
这是什么情况
This is what we in the weather game
我们天气预报圈里管这叫
refer to as a "High-pressure system."
"高压[力]系统"
This reminds me of the time
此情此景让我想起
I walked in on you watching "Top Gun".
我撞见你边看《壮志凌云》边"撸黄油棍"
You need to stop telling that story.
你别再提起那件事了
Whatever you did to Cam,
无论你对小卡做了什么
it can't have been that bad.
肯定没糟到那份上
And it is not worth this.
也肯定不值得你这么牺牲
Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm worrying too much.
也许你是对的 也许我过于担忧了
You are.
没错
I gave Cam's Fizbo costume away.
我把小卡的费兹波小丑服送人了
Oh, my God, he's gonna kill everyone in the house.
我的天 这里即将发生灭门惨案
The truck was here, and there were so many boxes,
当时卡车已经到了 各种纸箱子混在一起
and you know how excited I get about a deduction.
你也知道我一扔旧货就会兴奋得昏了头
Listen to me.
听我说
He's not going to believe that this was an accident.
他不会相信那只是意外的
You can never, ever tell him.
你永远永远不能告诉他
He's gonna know it's missing.
他会发现衣服不见了的
I mean, he pulls it out for everything.
屁大点活动他都要拿出来穿
Birthday parties, brunches, hot yoga...
生日派对 早午餐 高温瑜珈
I-I need to wait for the right moment.
我得等到时机对了再说
There's not gonna be a right moment.
时机永远也不会对的
Hey, ain't nothing in the world that can get me down
每当我抱着小猪崽
when I'm holding a little piglet.
这世上再也没有什么能把我打倒了
Look at her!
看看她
It's time. Sweetie?
是时候了 亲爱的
- Don't do it. - Don't do what?
-不要 -不要什么
I need you to sit down for this.
我需要你坐下听
Take a bale.
坐在草包上
Think of the children.
想想孩子们
Lily, Dwight.
莉莉 德怀特
I gave Fizbo away.
我把菲茨宝送人了
- What? - I know how much that costume meant to you,
-什么 -我知道那套衣服对你意义深远
and I am so, so sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
Well, it's a lot to process.
这需要好好消化
I know. Accidents do happen.
我理解人难免会犯错
And I am holding a little piglet.
而且我正抱着一只小猪崽
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a turkey to deep fry.
如果你们不介意的话 我要去油炸火鸡了
Here. Hold Connor.
给 抱着康纳
- No, I... Okay.
-不...好吧
I married the sweetest,
我嫁给了这个星球上
most understanding man on the planet.
最温柔最善解人意的男人
Or he did something even worse to you
或者他对你做了甚至更糟糕的事情
and wants to get you in a good mood.
只想让你有个好心情
No.
不会的
Yes!
肯定是
You don't have to cover your face.
你不用遮住你的脸
I don't care what Coach Cam says about mono.
我不在乎小卡教练说的传染性接吻病
You're way too pretty.
而且你的可爱我没抵抗力
Oh, no.
别这么说
I mean, listen, I'm flattered,
我有些受宠若惊
but even though you are so, so tall
但虽然你长这么 那么高
you are in high school and I'm...
你还在上高中 而我
Very beautiful.
超美
Well...
好吧
I was going to say, "in college," but thanks.
我本来要说上大学 但还是谢谢你
Stop it, oh, my God!
别这样 天哪
Ugh! Dad is killing me.
爸爸要把我逼死了
He's trying to guilt trip me out of going to Cabo.
他企图让我感到愧疚然后不去卡波
When is he gonna let me live my own life?
他什么时候才能让我过自己的生活
Maybe when you stop living out of his basement
也许等你不再住在他的地下室
and eating all of his food.
不再吃他的东西时
You're right. I am a victim.
你说得对 我就是受害者
I should get this tiny mouthwash for Haley.
我该买这个迷你漱口水给海莉
It's the abandon-your-family travel size.
这是抛弃家人去旅行装
Oh, dear God.
我的天
I know -- Corn Nuts, two-for-one sale.
我知道 炸玉米粒 这时候在买一送一
I feel like God's giving me the middle finger.
我感觉上帝在对我竖中指
No. That's my wife's divorce lawyer.
不 那是我妻子的离婚律师
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
That bastard was my ex's lawyer.
那个混蛋也是我前妻的律师
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
I bet he's here to buy some extra-small condoms,
我打赌他是来这买超小号避孕套
the kind that they keep behind the counter.
需要找药剂师买的那种
Shut up.
少啰嗦
I keep having this dream that he's dying of thirst
我一直做梦他快要渴死在沙漠里
in the desert, and I hit him with my car.
然后我开车撞飞他
-I thought you were over it. -I thought I was.
-我以为你已经走出来了 -我本来也以为
Let's get out of here before my cuff explodes.
趁我的手铐还没炸开 我们快走吧
Yeah, he already ruined my family.
他已经毁了我的家庭
I don't want him to ruin my Thanksgiving too.
我不想他再毁了我的感恩节
No.
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪也不去
It's time someone stood up
是时候有人站出来
to the weasels who sweep into our lives,
对抗那些堂而皇之闯进我们生活
break up our families,
破坏我们家庭
and take our loved ones to Cabo.
带走我们挚爱去卡波的黄鼠狼了
I feel like you're making this about you, but you're right.
我感觉你在把事扯到自己身上 但你说得对
Do you know when my high blood pressure started?
你知道我什么时候开始有高血压的吗
When I met that guy.
从我遇到那个人开始
Is this when someone's supposed to say, "Get him!"
这时候是不是该有人说 "把他拿下"
- No. - You hold him down.
-不 -你把他按住
I'm gonna beat him with this orthopedic shoe.
我来用这只矫形鞋打他
- Come here! - Let's not lock into our -- our first idea.
-来吧 -我们别想出第一个主意就行动啊
I love you, Mr. Goat!
我爱你 山羊先生
Aw, you see, Joe?
你看 乔
You listen to Mommy, and now you have a new best friend.
听妈妈的话 现在你就有新朋友了
What?
什么
You're cold? I'll go get you a blanket!
你冷 我去给你拿条毯子
Well, if he was going to get the pig a blanket,
如果他是去给猪拿毯子
you know what that would be called.
你们知道应该怎么称呼吗
Pig in a blanket?
猪包毯吗
一种以香肠为主菜的配菜佳肴 状似热狗面包
Okay, I teed that one up for you.
这哏我算喂到你嘴边了
All right, it's time to fry this turkey.
好了 该炸火鸡了
Somebody please lower my splatter goggles, boys?
你俩谁能来帮我把防溅护目镜放下来
You heard him.
叫你呢
You do it.
你去
You're not the president of goggle lowering.
你又不是放眼镜主席 随便使唤人
I would be if they took a vote.
如果有办投票我就能当
What could Cam have done?
小卡能做错什么呢
Maybe he's the one who's having an affair.
也许是他出轨了
I saw a list of clues in a magazine.
我在杂志上看过出轨征兆
Has he joined a gym or bought sexy new underwear recently?
他最近有没有加健身房会员或者买性感内衣
I think it's sweet that you think
很感谢看得起我们
we're capable of having an affair, but we're just so tired.
觉得我们还有余力出轨 但我们真的很累
All right now, boys,
好了各位
the key is you drop it nice and gentle like.
一定要像这样轻轻地慢慢地放下去
Mono!
接吻病
Runaway goat!
脱缰之羊
Aw, you wanted to run to the barn!
你是想躲去畜棚吧
Let me put a positive spin on this.
我来反转一下这个悲伤的故事
Who here likes goat?
谁喜欢吃羊肉
Hello, you son of a bitch.
你这个畜生
Hope you like that deodorant, 'cause you stink!
希望那个除臭剂好用 因为你就是个臭家伙
Wart remover --
退疣灵
well, if that works, there'll be nothing left.
见效的话 你全身就要不见了
Well, well, well. Norbert and Pritchett.
哎哟哟 诺伯特和普里契特
Jay, I don't think I ever got a chance
杰 一直没机会向你道谢
to thank you for buying me my first Ferrari.
多谢你让我赚进了第一辆法拉利
I wish you drove it off a cliff.
祝你开下悬崖
Like the one my house is on,
我的豪宅就在悬崖上
which you also paid for, thank you?
也是用你的钱买的 太感谢了
This doesn't sound like we're getting him.
我们不是要把他拿下的吗
Look, you want some free legal advice, fellas?
你们想要免费法律建议吗 伙计们
Three words -- Ladies. Leave. Losers.
送你们三个词 娘们 滚吧 废柴
No, sir, we have three words for you.
不 先生 我们有三个字送你
Have you no sh-- have you --
你 有没 羞...
have no -- have you no shame -- it can be four words.
没有... 没羞没躁 四个字
Who's this chuckle-head?
这傻蛋是谁
Someone who you're never gonna know,
你永远也不会认识的人
'cause I'm happily married most of the time.
因为我结婚以来大部分时间都很幸福
Aw, that's what they all say.
大家都这么说
Then one day your wife wakes up and says, "Oh, my God!
然后有一天你老婆醒了之后说 "我的天
I married a moron!"
我嫁了个傻逼"
She calls me, and I'm like,
她给我打电话 我接起来说
"Hello, Mrs. Chuckle--"
"你好 傻蛋夫人..."
Yeah, that's about right.
挺准的
He might have had a heart attack.
他可能是心脏病发了
We probably ought to do something.
我们好像该做点什么吧
Oh, I saw some champagne back there.
我之前有看到那边有香槟
It's the guy on the ground!
他倒这儿了
Oh! Take the defibrillator, I'll call 911.
拿着除颤器 我去报警
Guys, help me out. I don't know what I'm doing.
两位帮帮我 我根本不会用这个
I watch a lot of "Grey's Anatomy,"
我看了好多《实习医生格蕾》
but I fast-forward through the non-romantic scenes.
不过所有不浪漫的镜头我全快进了
No no no, we're not gonna save him!
不不不 不能救他
Jerry, no, Jerry.
杰瑞 别这样 杰瑞
Jay, get him off me!
杰 把他拉开
Look at his basket. Wasn't much of a life.
看看他的购物篮 活得也不是舒适
Ah, hell, I'm gonna regret this.
天啊 我肯定会后悔的
I'm feeling better, Pritchett. I think it was just gas.
我感觉好点了 普里契特 应该只是胀气
Better safe than sorry.
以防万一
Oh, I deserve some of the blame.
一部分错在我
I made my farmscape too inviting.
我把农场风情画弄得太有吸引力了
Okay. This is a mess.
好吧 简直一团糟
What are we gonna do now?
我们要怎么办
Alex, how many goats have to die
艾丽克斯 需要牺牲多少条羊命
until you get a handle on your insatiable appetite
你才能停止对高中小鲜肉
for high-school boys?
无休止的渴望
Actually, I-it's my fault.
其实 这是我的错
Ooh, Dwight. We're good-looking guys.
德怀特 我们长得好看的人
We don't apologize for it.
不为自己有吸引力而道歉
I got you a blanket, Mr. Goat.
我把毯子拿来了 山羊先生
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不不
We're going to wait for Santa Claus by the chimney!
我们去烟囱旁边等圣诞老人
But it's Thanksgiving.
但今天是感恩节啊
What about Mr. Goat?
山羊先生怎么办
How come I don't hear him anymore?
为什么我听不到他的声音了
Ay, Mr. Goat is fine!
山羊先生没事啦
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
What is it, Mr. Goat?
你说什么 山羊先生
He's saying that he needs some time alone.
他说他想静静
Look, there's some cookies for Santa.
看 这些是给圣诞老人的饼干
Here, why don't you go and sit by the chimney and wait.
给你 去烟囱边坐着等好吗
Santa!
圣诞老人
Hey lookit, it's not my place to try to parent your kids.
我不应该插嘴你孩子的教育
- Good. - But one thing we learn on the farm
-很好 -但是我们在农场上学到的就是
is that death is a part of life.
死亡是生命的一部分
If you tell Joe what happened to that goat,
你敢告诉乔那只山羊出事了
death is gonna be part of your life.
死亡将会是你生命的一部分
You know what, kids can handle a lot more than you think.
其实孩子的承受能力比你想象中要大得多
And every step, from birth till the end,
而且从出生到死亡的每一步
has its own magical beauty.
都有它自身的魅力
So, do we jam the goat in the garbage
是要把山羊塞进垃圾桶里
or heave it over the fence?
还是扔到围栏外
Teach your children well.
好好教你的孩子吧
Hey. Thanks for before.
谢谢你刚刚救了我
You know, pushing me out of the way of the goat.
推了我一把 免得被山羊撞上
Don't worry about it.
不用谢啦
It's more about protecting the office.
为了保护领导人而已
Look, I think we both know you should have been president.
我们都知道应该是你当主席的
Maybe I've been hard on you 'cause I'm jealous.
或许我一直找你麻烦是因为我嫉妒你
Yeah, okay.
好呀
You two keep making out while I carry the dead goat.
我在搬这死羊 你俩却在这里谈情说爱
Mr. Goat?
山羊先生
Any suspicious activity on that phone bill?
电话账单上有什么可疑活动吗
Well, Cam spent $100 on the psychic hotline...
小卡花了100刀打通灵热线
...but that's normal during the run-up to award's season.
但是赛季越来越紧张时 这也是正常的
I just saw we were running out of pumpkin dip,
我刚看到南瓜酱快吃完了
and I know it's your favorite, so I brought you some.
我知道你最喜欢这个 就给你拿了点过来
What's your game?
你到底在玩什么把戏
- Yeah, show us your underwear. - What?
-没错 亮出你内衣里的乾坤 -什么
Why are we so understanding about Fizbo, huh?
菲茨宝的事情你为什么这么淡定
What are you hiding?
你在隐瞒什么
Hiding?
隐瞒
Shame on you.
你太可耻了
It's Thanksgiving.
今天是感恩节
I want to celebrate with my husband,
我想跟我的丈夫
my daughter, my lovely family, Jerry.
我的女儿 我可爱的家人 杰瑞一起庆祝
I think it's sad that you two look at life
你们俩把生活看作是一场
as some sort of game where everyone's trying
每个人都试着摆脱某些事责任的游戏
to get away with something.
真是太可悲了
Some people are just nice.
有的人就是人很好而已
They bought it.
他们信了
Truth is, I paid for the jamboree
其实是我把我们之前
with money we had saved for a romantic Hawaiian vacation.
为了去夏威夷度假省下的钱花在这场欢宴上
I even sprung for fancy straw bales flown in from Missouri.
我甚至还从密苏里买了奢华草包寄过来
That's class.
这才叫档次
The hell happened here?
这里出什么事了
I think I felt enough for one day.
我这一天也是受够了
It's possible I've been electrocuted one too many times.
可能是我被电击太多的副作用
You know, I learned something today.
我今天学到了一些东西
I saw a man nearly die right in front of me.
我看到一个人在我面前差点死了
And this is a constant reminder
而这玩意时刻在提醒我
that it can happen to me at any moment.
我也随时可能有同样遭遇
It's a lot to think about.
很让人不禁思考
So I'm not gonna.
所以老子不戴了
Phil, get me a beer.
菲尔 给我拿瓶啤酒
Jerry, get me a scotch.
杰瑞 给我来杯威士忌
I learned something today, too.
我今天也有点心得
It's a lot right now, Jerry.
现在不是时候 杰瑞
What's the matter, kid?
出什么事了 儿子
I loved Mr. Goat.
我爱山羊先生
He died.
它死了
Please don't smoke.
求你别抽了
Hey, don't you worry about a thing, Joey.
你完全不需要担心 乔
I'm not going anywhere.
我会一直在
Dad, I don't care what you say. I'm going to Cabo.
爸 不管你说什么 卡波我去定了
You sure are.
行 去吧
Sure, I'm gonna get kidnapped by Aztecs
对对对 我会被阿兹特克人绑架
已灭绝的墨西哥古文明 存在于14至16世纪
and sacrificed in a volcano. I get it.
然后扔进火山里献祭 行了
No, honey, I want you to go.
不 宝贝 我想要你去
I-I'm sorry about earlier.
抱歉我之前那样子
I was mad. And instead of talking about it,
我很生气 但没有直接说
I pushed it down and it came out in some ugly ways
死憋在心里 结果爆发反而更难看
with my beautiful daughter and a lawyer who has warts.
伤到我美丽的女儿和那个长疣的律师
Anyway, it's just more and more of your life
总之 只是因为你的生活
is happening away from me, and it's normal and good,
越来越与我无关 这很正常 也是好事
but it's hard.
但我难以接受
Damn it, why do you have to be so sweet?
靠 你这么贴心干嘛
Now I feel guilty.
现在我感觉内疚了
Don't. Go to Cabo. Have fun.
别内疚 去卡波好好玩
You know, I could play football today.
我可以今天玩橄榄球
Run that Haley Mary?
来一次海利式超远长传战术
That would be so wonderful...
那就太好了
- Electrocuted again? - Real bad.
-又被电了吗 -很严重
Okay, break! Let's go!
散开 上吧
All right, everybody.
好了 大家
Welcome to the 15th annual Thanksgiving football game,
欢迎来到第15届感恩节橄榄球年度比赛
being played a day early.
这次提前一天举行
I'd be remiss if I didn't mention
我必须提一句
how beautiful it is that we're all together.
我们能齐聚一堂真是太棒了
Is it just me, or can you feel the love...
是我的错觉吗 还是你们也能感受到爱...
- Can we please do this? - All right.
-能快点开始吗 -好吧
Down!
准备进攻
Set.
就位
- Phil, we're good, right? - Oh, we're great.
-菲尔 我们还好吧 -很好
You should really take Claire to this resort.
你真该带克莱尔去一次这个度假村
Very romantic.
超浪漫
Blue, 39!
蓝色39号战术
Heart-shaped jacuzzi in every room.
每个房间都有心形浴缸
Kansas City, Kansas City...
堪萨斯城 堪萨斯城
Actually, now I'm great.
其实 我现在才算很好
Oh, my God, Dad. Seriously?
天哪 老爸 要这样吗
Ah, what a beautiful day.
真是美好的一天
Oh, I am exhausted.
我累坏了
I'm counting down the days till we're in Hawaii.
我已经在为夏威夷之旅倒数了
Sweetie, I don't know if you can count that high.
亲爱的 我估计你得数好久好久了
You remember how cool I was with the whole Fizbo thing?
还记得我对菲茨宝这事多淡定吗
Cam, you spent the Hawaii money on this party, didn't you?
小卡 你把夏威夷经费花这派对上了吧
What is wrong with us?
我们这是怎么了
From now on, can we just be honest with each other, all right?
从现在起 我们要互相坦诚 好吗
- No more games. - Deal.
-不耍心计 -成交
Hey, daddies. You look tired.
爸爸们 你们看着很累
I made you some grilled cheese sandwiches.
我给你们做了烤芝士三明治
Love you.
爱你们
- Well, there's something we did right. - Yeah.
-我们还是有做得好的地方 -是啊
I needed them in a good mood.
我得保持他们心情好
I kept this from the petting zoo.
我留下了爱畜乐园的鸡