摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第8集: The Alliance

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Ahh, breakfast lasagna!
意大利千层面早餐
Great call, honey.
很棒的决定 亲爱的
Stay away from it.
离它远点
It's for everybody tonight.
这是给大家今晚吃的
That's two meals away.
还得等两餐呢
Hello.
Hey, Colonel, what's up?
上校 怎么了
Mommy, could Ivan come for dinner?
妈咪 伊凡能来吃晚餐吗
No, senor,
不行 先生
'cause tonight the whole family
因为今晚全家人
is coming over for dinner,
都会来吃晚餐
'cause we're gonna vote on
因为我们要投票决定
where we're going on vacation this year.
我们今年要去哪里度假
A vote with a moral stain on it,
一场由道德污点的投票
since ballots are reserved for land-owning adults.
只有拥有土地的成年人才有投票权
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
Because nobody wants to go
因为没人想去
to the birthplace of Edgar Allan Poe.
小说家埃德加·爱伦·坡的出生地
翻译: 冰蓝 glida 小泡椒
Damn Colonel screwed me
该死的上校害死我了
and took his name off my petition.
撤回我请愿书上他的名字
I'm trying to overturn this dumb rule the club passed
我想废除俱乐部通过的愚蠢规定
翻译: 洗七里 MsFool 芝小士
banning cigars within 40 feet of the main lodge.
在正厅40英尺范围内禁止抽雪茄
When my country passed a law
我的国家通过
校对: 以帅谋私赛太公
that allowed them to drown 14 year olds,
一项允许人民淹死14岁的孩子的法律时
you said, "These things happen."
你说"这种事时有发生"
I just bought a box of El Conquistador Especiales.
我刚买了一盒征服者特别雪茄
时间轴: 三水
And they deserve to be smoked in a fine leather chair,
它们应该被人坐在上等皮椅上抽
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
not out by the fountain in some heavily-spidered area.
而不是在蜘蛛满地爬的喷泉旁边抽
I don't want this in my house.
我不希望家里有这个
Can't smoke at home, can't smoke at the club.
在家没法抽 在俱乐部没法抽
Maybe Stella has room in her doghouse.
也许斯黛拉的狗窝里有地方
Where is she, anyway?
她在哪里
Haven't seen her since the morning.
从早上开始就没见她了
I don't know where Stella is.
我不知道斯黛拉在哪里
I think it has something to do
我觉得这跟
with the shock collar that I had to put on her
我不得不给她戴的电击项圈有关
because she kept running away.
因为她整天乱往外跑
Maybe I tell Jay that I thought it was a necklace.
也许我可以告诉杰 我以为那是条项链
He was the one who wanted to pierce her ears.
他自己可是也想过给她打耳洞呢
Hey sweetie, your breakfast is on the table.
亲爱的 你的早餐在桌上了
Ah, what's this?
这是什么
Oh! Ooh, let me guess.
让我猜猜
The guy in the cologne ad.
古龙水广告里的人吗
I've named him. It's Giovanni.
我给意大利帅哥取了名 叫乔瓦尼
He's in love with me.
他爱上了我
Well, he's leaving you for me.
他要为了我离开你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We never meant for it to happen.
我们不想这样的
What's that?
那是什么
- Toast, toast is done. - Those Russian brothers
-是吐司做好了 -租了楼上房间的
who are renting the unit upstairs,
俄罗斯兄弟
- are they... - Gone.
-他们 -走了
Because it's already been 30 days, okay?
因为已经到了30天
And the rules are very clear.
规定很清楚
I know all about squatter's rights, Mitchell.
我知道占屋者权 米奇尔
又称不动产权 美国部分州可以合法占屋子占够久还能变业主
Why do you always have to treat me
你为什么总是得把我当做
like I'm some irresponsible...
不负责任的...
Idiot?
蠢货
The Russian brothers wanted one more night.
俄罗斯兄弟还想住一晚
So I took cash, and I didn't tell Mitchell,
所以我收了现金 没告诉米奇尔
and now they won't leave.
现在他们不肯走了
We have squatters.
我们碰到了非法占屋者
First termites, now squatters.
一开始是白蚁 现在是非法占屋者
At least the termites weren't my fault.
至少入侵的白蚁不是我的错
Look at this beautiful side table
瞧瞧这美丽的小桌
somebody just left on the street.
有人把它丢到了街上
- Oh, do you need a hand? - No, it's like ridiculously light.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用 这个小桌轻到莫名其妙
Flapjacks for mi amore?
给我爱人[意语]的煎饼
- Oh, grazie. - Ugh. I don't know what's more syrupy --
-谢谢[意语] -我不知道什么更甜如糖浆
you two or Luke's chin.
你俩还是卢克的下巴
That's weird. I haven't had breakfast yet.
真奇怪 我还没吃早餐呢
You'll have to excuse us.
很抱歉
Your father and I watched
你爸爸和我
a very romantic movie last night.
昨晚看了一部很浪漫的电影
Okay, Google,
好 谷歌
play the soundtrack to "Spaghetti for Pepe."
播放《给佩佩的意面》的原声音乐
Playing soundtrack.
播放中
Ooh. Mi scusa.
抱歉
- Whoa. Watch the new kicks. - What?
-看着点新鞋 -什么
You have another pair of new sneakers?
你又买了一双新运动鞋吗
What is that job at the club paying you?
俱乐部的工作薪水多少啊
It's the tips, mom.
是小费 妈妈
There's this one lady,
有位女士
hold the door for her -- 10 bucks.
帮她扶着门 十块
Bring her an ice tea with lemon, another 10 bucks.
端给她一杯柠檬冰茶 又是十块
Best tips I ever made was when we passed the hat
我拿过的最多小费是
after a performance of my improv group, "Rule of Three."
我的即兴表演团队"三法则"表演募捐到的
We were known for our sketches, song parodies,
我们以小品 搞笑改编歌曲
and full-frontal nudity.
和正面全裸闻名
Hello?
You are all out of orange juice.
你们都没有橙汁了
I understand.
我懂了
I have to go out for orange juice.
我得出去买橙汁了
Yes, I understand.
我懂了
I have to go out for orange juice.
我得出去买橙汁了
Mitchell?
米奇尔
I have to go out for orange juice.
我得出去买橙汁了
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第八集
Thank you for coming. I have a problem with Russians.
谢谢你们过来 我跟俄罗斯人之间出了问题
Being married to a Pritchett is great.
跟普里契特家族的人结婚挺好的
- So great! - The best!
-非常好 -太棒了
But they can be a -- a tad judgmental.
但他们有点爱批评
- Almost punitive. - They are monsters.
-简直是惩罚 -他们是禽兽
That's why the three of us formed a -- a secret alliance
所以我们三个人组建了秘密同盟
to help each other cover up our --
来掩护彼此之间的
- our little mistakes. - Like back in December,
-小错误 -比如去年十二月的时候
when I hastily purchased an expensive prop
我一时冲动为开放日乱买了一个
for an open house.
昂贵的道具
Thanks so much for hiding it.
非常感谢你帮忙我藏它
Claire would kill me.
克莱尔会杀了我的
And it's only till Monday, when I can return it.
等到周一我就能退掉了
Don't worry.
别担心
Oh, welcome home!
欢迎回家
- You're so early, right? - Not really.
-你回来得真早啊 -没有吧
There is that smile that I love.
我就爱你这样的笑容
- Why don't you take me to lunch? - Okay.
-你带我出去共进午餐吧 -好
What happened here, anyway?
到底是什么情况
You get into Joe's scented markers again?
你又吸乔的香味马克笔吸嗨了吗
So now, I have scary Russian squatters who won't leave.
所以现在有可怕的俄国人在我家赖着不肯走
We'll have a small window when Mitchell goes to the gym.
等米奇尔去健身房 我们就有一小段时间
He usually stretches, takes a lap around the locker room,
他通常会做做伸展运动 在更衣室溜一圈
and then gets a smoothie.
然后喝杯奶昔
You two deal with the Russians,
你们俩负责那些俄国人
and I'll keep Mitch distracted.
我来转移米奇注意
- Anything else? - Yes.
-还有事吗 -有
Our gate is broken,
我们家门坏了
and Stella keeps getting out in the street.
斯黛拉不停跑到街上去
I bought her a shock collar.
我给它买了一个电击项圈
I thought about getting one when Luke was younger.
卢克小时候我也想过买一个
Claire ended up just shaking a can of pennies at him.
后来克莱尔摇零钱罐他就会来 就没买了
It spooked her and she's hiding.
它被吓到 躲了起来
We need to find her before Jay does and sees the collar.
我们得在杰之前找到它 免得杰看到项圈
He has warned me many times not to get one
他多次警告我不要买
because they are cruel.
因为那很残忍
All right, we'll deal with the Russians first,
好 我们先解决俄国人
then come find Stella before the big vote.
然后在投票前找到斯黛拉
We do not have much time.
我们时间不多
We need to go.
得行动了
I actually ordered a sandwich.
其实我点了三明治
Is Rainer not here yet?
雷纳还没来吗
Oh no, he is.
不 他来了
He, uh, signed a head shot I didn't ask for,
我都没要 他就给我签了张大头照
and then went to the bathroom.
然后去了洗手间
There's his daughter.
那是他女儿
I've never met a boyfriend's daughter before.
我从未认识过男友的女儿
I mean, I went out with Stacy's dad,
虽然我和史黛西的老爸约会过
but I've known her since, like, kindergarten.
但我从幼儿园就认识她了
You're nervous?
你紧张吗
I mean, how could this go wrong?
这还能出什么岔子
She's a teenage girl. That's when you peaked.
她是青少女 而你人生巅峰就是在那段期间
I know.
我知道
I guess I just really like this guy,
大概我真的很喜欢他
and I want to be able to show him
我想让他看到
I can fit into the more complicated parts of his life.
我能融入他生活中最难搞的那部分
Hey, princess.
小公主
Six people filmed me arguing with that meter maid,
六个人拍我跟女交警争论
and no one caught this adorable moment?
却没人拍到这美秒的时刻吗
So, you must be April.
你肯定就是艾普丽了
Uh, yeah?
废话
April, tone.
艾普丽 注意语气
I'll grab a chair.
我搬个椅子过来
Sorry. That's work. Gotta take that.
抱歉 工作电话 必须得接
Anyways, I'm Haley, your dad's, uh --
总之 我是海莉 你爸的...
- Latest? - Yes!
-最新一任 -太好了
Flash flood in the Mohave, they need me to cover.
莫哈维突发洪水 需要我去报道
The water's already ramp high at the senior center.
老年中心水已经上升到坡道
You know, a puppy floats by on a pizza box,
一只小狗乘着披萨盒漂过
this could be national.
这报道可能轰动全国
Oops, snakes. Our day!
糟了 我们今天的安排怎么办
I'll just go to mom and Jeff's.
我可以去妈和杰夫那里
No, no, we were supposed to get to know each other today.
别别 我们今天本该互相认识一下的
Um, I can watch you.
我能看着你
Because I'm 4?
因为我四岁吗
Oh, tone.
注意语气
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes. Girls day. We'll meet you later.
当然 我们俩女孩一起玩 晚点见
Oh, okay, thank you for understanding, sweetie.
好 谢谢你的理解 宝贝
- No problem. - No problem.
-没什么 -没什么
Tragedy strikes.
灾难袭来
Dozens dead.
数十人死亡
Tragedy strikes.
灾难袭来
Dozens dead.
数十人死亡
And our final order of business is
我们最后一项议程是
our entry to this year's Expo Internacional du Closet.
参加今年的国际衣橱博览会
What do we got?
有什么提议
Okay, so we all know
我们都知道
that Europeans prefer strong but simple lines...
欧洲人喜欢有力又简单的线条
which is why I think that we should go with the Trafalgar.
所以我认为我们应该选择特拉法加
Interesting.
有点意思
It's sturdy, dependable.
坚实又可靠
On the other hand,
另一方面
the Matterhorn is a chance to shake things up.
马特洪峰可能会是颠覆性的选择
Think about what the Danes did in '02.
想想02年丹麦人的成绩
Also valid.
也有道理
It's bold, innovative.
大胆而创新
Ah, gotta take this.
我得接个电话
Civil rights issue over at the club I have to deal with.
俱乐部的民权问题 我得处理
Hello.
你好
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
What are you laughing at?
你们在笑什么
It's so cute how nervous you are about your first expo.
你第一次参展这么紧张很可爱
It's like every time we throw out an idea,
每次我们提出个想法
you have to look to see what your dad is thinking.
你都得看你爸是怎么想的
I don't do that.
我才没有
I-I-I don't do that at all, Dom.
我完全没有那样 多米
Maybe you do that with your dad.
或许你对你爸是那样
Gary won't sign my petition unless I sign his.
盖里非要我签他的请愿书才会签我的
It'll be a cold day in hell before that
除非火焰地狱变成酷寒极地
hippie tees off in flip-flops.
否则他别想穿人字拖打高尔夫
Where were we?
我们谈到哪了
I was just about to make my decision
我正在纠结该选择
between the Trafalgar and the Matterhorn.
特拉法加 还是马特洪峰
I got the power suit, the corner office.
我身着帅气西服 有最赞的办公室
A closet doesn't get installed in this town
这城市所安装的任何新衣柜
without me knowing about it.
都得本后知情了才能开工
But one important decision,
但一碰上重要的决定
and suddenly I'm this pig-tailed little girl in Mary Janes
突然间 我就变成穿小皮鞋头顶小辫
looking to daddy to tell me I'm smart.
渴望被爸爸夸奖聪明的小女孩了
Uh, it's...too important a decision to make right now.
现在做这重要的决定有些为时过早
I'm just gonna take the rest of the day to think about it.
我还是多花点时间考虑一下吧
Okay, but Munich needs to know by 5:00.
但必须在五点前回复慕尼黑
I know, but this is a tough choice.
我知道 但这是个艰难的选择
Is it?
是吗
Hey, I brought your clothes for tonight.
我带了你今晚的衣服来
Oh, thank you honey, that's so sweet.
谢谢 亲爱的 你真是贴心小棉袄
- How's it going with, um... - The wi-fi won't work,
-事情怎么样... -无线网登不上
and this whole place smells like Cup O' Noodles.
而且这地方闻起来全是方便面味儿
Mom, this is April, Rainer's daughter.
妈妈 这是艾普丽 雷纳的女儿
- Pleasure to meet you. - Hi.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
So, I'm gonna look for a ladies' room.
我想去下洗手间
Do they have those in factories?
这工厂里有洗手间吗
Uh, we do, yes. It's just down the hall.
有的 走廊尽头就是
Just down the hall.
走廊尽头就是
Thanks, echo.
谢谢啊 应声虫
What's so funny?
你笑什么
Oh, just you dealing with a teenage girl.
看你得管着一个青少女觉得好笑
Not as easy as it looks, is it?
没想象中那么简单吧
Excuse me. I'm doing just fine.
不好意思 我管得可好了
Hey, kiddo.
好啊 孩子们
We gonna see you tonight for the big vacation vote?
今晚重要的假期投票你来吗
You bet. Mind if I bring an unbearable teenager?
那当然 介意我带个烦死人的青少女吗
What's one more.
多一个又何妨
Listen, I'm gonna run over to the club
听着 我要去俱乐部一趟
and scare up one last signature for my cigar petition.
为我的雪茄请愿书凑到最后一个签名
Oh, have you decided on what closet for the expo?
你决定好选哪个衣柜参加博览会了吗
'Cause I was thinking --
因为我在想...
No! No, no, no. No, thank you.
不不不 不用了 谢谢
I will let you know when I have made my decision.
我做好决定时 一定会告知你的
Sure. Sandwich looks good.
没问题 三明治看起来挺好吃
Does it? Does it look good to you?
是吗 你觉得挺好吃吗
'Cause that doesn't mean it's a good sandwich.
你觉得不意味就真的好吃
It's not. As a matter of fact, it's not a good sandwich.
没错 这三明治一点也不好吃
All right, see you guys later tonight.
好吧 大家今晚见
- Just do it. - Okay.
-你就捡回来吧 -好的
Luke?
卢克
Buddy?
小家伙
Kevin, was that my grandson taking off in that sportscar?
凯文 刚上那车的是不是我孙子
Yeah, it was.
是啊 没错
That's quite a spin on that response. What's going on?
你这么贼兮兮地回答 到底怎么回事
Maggie Braithwait has some work for him to do around her house.
玛吉·布雷斯韦特让他去她家干点活儿
She's got an eye for the young ones.
她比较中意小鲜肉
Should I be worried?
我该担心吗
She might try and pressure him a little,
她也许会尝试对他下手
but Luke's a smart kid, right?
但卢克是个聪明孩子 对吗
Damn it.
我靠
Oh, thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
I can hear the Russians upstairs laughing at democracy.
我能听见楼上的俄国人嘲笑民主政治
- All right, shall we? - No. I work alone.
-我们一起上去吧 -不 我单独行动
If you hear two bodies hit the floor, it's done.
如果你听见两声身体撞地 就是解决了
If you hear three, one tried to get back up.
要是听见第三声 就赶紧找后援
Okay...
好吧
I'm so sorry!
真对不起
Phil!
菲尔
Mitchell!
米奇尔
Wow, that's crazy. Is -- is this your gym?
真是巧啊 你来这家健身房健身吗
Yeah.
没错
I was just heading into the post office.
我正准备去邮局呢
You mind keeping me company? They're always quick.
你介意陪我一起吗 他们办事很快的
Oh, well, actually, I gotta --
其实呢 我要去...
I don't have my keys.
我的钥匙不见了
Oh, I must have dropped them.
我一定是丢哪里了
Oh, no. Well, I'll -- I'll help you check the gym.
真糟糕 我可以帮你到健身房找找
You remember what machines you were using?
你还记得用过哪些健身器材吗
All of them.
全部
We scoured that gym.
我们搜索遍了整个健身房
It actually did take a crazy long time,
其实还真花了相当长的时间
because Mitchell kept getting lost.
因为米奇尔一直迷路
But I still needed a little more time.
但我还需要再拖延一会儿
Sorry that took so long.
抱歉耽误了你这么久
I can't pass up a library book sale.
一碰上图书馆旧书清仓我就走不动道
I mean, a dollar for as many magazines as you can fit in the car.
只要一美元就能买到塞满车后箱的杂志
Yeah, National Geo--
没错 《国家地理》
Ireland: Land of Savages.
《爱尔兰 蛮夷的土地》
How old are these?
这是多少年前出版的啊
- Hi, honey. - Hey, Phil,
-你好 亲爱的 -菲尔
I know you already went to the store for O.J. This morning,
我知道今早你已经去过超市买橙汁了
but can you go back and grab some wine for tonight?
但你回来路上能再去买点红酒晚上喝吗
You got it. Ciao, bella.
没问题 再见 美女
You went out for orange juice this morning?
你今早去买橙汁了吗
That's a coincidence. Cam did too.
真巧 小卡也是
That is a coincidence. That's -- that's really...
的确是巧 那... 那真是
你好
有何贵干
Every day, I take Joe to a park in a Russian neighborhood.
每天我都会带乔去一个在俄罗斯区的公园
We like it there.
我们很喜欢去那里
I have picked up a few phrases
那些俄国保姆管教俄国娃时
that the Russian nannies tell to the Russian kids.
我学会了一些俄语短语
游戏时间结束了
你谁
你们两个坏小子 到该回家的时候了
你觉得她是真有来头吗
长这么漂亮还会说俄语的女人肯定有后台
和朋友们说再见吧 到小睡的时间了
她肯定认识"屠夫"
我很肯定咱们能把事情商量妥的
难道你们想尝尝炸鸡柳的滋味吗
女王饶命 别把我的手炸成鸡柳
Well, it's pretty simple, Mitch.
其实很简单的 米奇
You just touch everything,
你只要乱摸一通
and then when the tow truck guy shows up
等开拖车的人来了
and sees your dirty paws, he knows you're a pro.
看到你满手油污就会觉得你是行家
Also, say "fan belt" as often as you...
还要尽可能多说"风扇传动皮带"
Mitchell?
米奇尔
Mitchell?
米奇尔
Hello.
是我
The red panda's left the zoo.
红熊猫已逃离动物园
- Red panda? - Mitchell's code name!
-什么红熊猫 -米奇尔的代号
I stalled him for as long as I could, and he got away.
我已经尽可能拖住他了 还是被他跑了
- Okay, well, how much time do I have? - I'm not sure.
-那我还有多少时间 -我也不知道
I don't really know where I am.
我都不知道我现在在哪
All I can see is --
我只能看见
- Oh, there's your house. - What?
-原来就在你家旁边 -什么
- Cam. - Hi, sweetheart!
-小卡 -回来啦 甜心
Save the Southern charm, Scarlett.
少用你那套《乱世佳人》的南方风情迷惑我
- Phil was clearly just trying to keep me from here. - What?
-菲尔明显是想阻止我回家来 -什么
Yeah, I-I lost my keys,
我先是丢了钥匙
and sudden-suddenly he shows up and --
然后他就突然出现
Does this have something to do
这是不是和我们早上听到的
with the thud we heard upstairs?
楼上传来的撞击声有什么关系
Mitchell, I-I say this with love,
米奇尔 我这话是带着爱意说的
but you're coming unhinged.
但你这是纯脑子抽风啊
The suspicions, the accusations,
你对我的这些怀疑 这些指控
the mechanical sexual performance --
滚床单时机械化的表现
Where has Mitchell gone?
我心爱的米奇尔哪去了
Yeah, I'm -- but I'm not a doctor,
但我又不是医生
so if you think something's going on upstairs,
所以你要是非说楼上有事情不对
by all means, let's go take a look.
那咱务必上去看个清楚
You know, on the other hand,
可话说回来
if I were a doctor, I would say,
假如我是名医生 我会说
"What's up with all the conspiracy theories?"
"你编出这么多阴谋论是怎么回事"
It's textbook paranoia.
你这是教科书级的偏执症状啊
Everyone's talking about it.
人人都这么说
But again, not a doctor,
但话又说回来 我不是医生
so shall we?
咱这就上楼吧
Well, you know, there are 30 different ways
你知道在俄语里
to say "I'm sorry" in Russian.
有30种方式说"对不起"吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe I was being paranoid.
或许的确是我多疑了
Apology accepted,
我接受你的道歉
and I'm sorry for calling your lovemaking mechanical.
我也很抱歉我说你床上表现机械化
I actually really like your shy, school teacher character.
我其实很喜欢你那个害羞教师的角色扮演
El Conquistador Especial.
征服者特别雪茄
My dad's brand.
我爸抽的牌子
That doesn't explain the lipstick, though.
但我不明白上面为什么会有唇膏
No, my dad won't even wear Chapstick.
我爸连润唇膏都不肯用
He says it's a gateway balm.
他说爷们擦多了会变基
- Grandpa? - Oh, geez.
-外公 -我天
I knew I should have run that yellow.
我就知道我应该闯那个黄灯来阻止
Where's your shirt?
你上衣呢
Mrs. Braithwait wanted me to move some boxes,
布雷斯韦特女士想让我搬几个箱子
and told me to take it off so it didn't get dirty.
她叫我脱掉上衣以免弄脏衣服
But I kinda feel dirty anyway.
但我还是觉得自己变得"肮脏"了
Grab your shirt. We're leaving.
去拿衣服 我们这就走
Luke, let's get those dirty, tight pants in the wash.
卢克 把你那条脏脏的紧身裤脱下来洗洗吧
Oh, hello.
幸会
How are ya?
你好
I'm here to pick up my barely-legal grandson.
我是来接我刚满18岁的外孙的
I recognize you.
我认得你
From the club, right?
你也是俱乐部的 对吧
You're the one fighting that silly new cigar rule.
你就是那反抗新的白痴禁雪茄令的家伙
Excuse me? Where'd you put my shirt?
不好意思 你把我上衣放哪了
Give us a minute, kid.
让我们单独聊聊 孩子
It is a dumb rule, isn't it?
那条禁雪茄令的确很蠢 不是吗
It's terrible.
蠢到家了
My late husband loved smoking in the main lodge.
我已故的前夫最爱在正厅里抽了
Is that whose cologne you made me put on?
你逼我喷的古龙水就是他的吗
Hey, hey, hey. Boxes, right?
行了行了 你不是还有箱子要搬吗
I've got a petition here.
我这里有份请愿书
Why don't you read it quick?
不如你瞟一眼
You might want to sign it.
你没准愿意签名呢
Oh, I'm not sure now's such a good time.
我觉得现在可能不是时候
My neck is so...
我这脖子
Luke, get in there.
卢克 还不伺候着
Put your magic fingers to work.
施展一下你双手的魔力
Mm. How do you know my body this well?
你怎么这么了解我身体的需求
Right there on the "X."
就签在那个X上
Oh, you seem relaxed.
你看起来够放松了
I should stop.
我该停手了
Not just yet.
再揉一会儿
If it would be easier,
为了方便您
just hold the pen,
您握着笔就好
and I will move the paper underneath.
我来帮您挪纸
If I'd have known you were this good,
我要是知道你手法这么好
I would have had you do my feet.
我就让你帮我揉脚了
He's gonna get there.
他会揉到脚的
He's working his way down.
他会从头揉到脚的
Probably just your initials would be okay.
或许只签个缩写就够了
You know what?
你猜怎么着
If you don't mind, I'm gonna sign this later,
你要是不介意的话我想晚点再签
send it home with Luke.
和卢克一起给你送回家去
All right, come on.
行了 走你的吧
We're done.
我们完事了
Okay, but, uh...
好的 不过
...you're definitely gonna sign it, right?
你一定会签字的吧
Definitely, promise.
一定 我保证
Bye-bye.
再见
Luke, we should probably get upstairs
卢克 我们差不多该上楼
and flip that mattress.
把床垫翻个面了
Luke, I'm sorry.
卢克 不好意思啊
I forgot your mom
我忘了你妈
needs you home for your piano lesson.
喊你回家上钢琴课
- Let's go. - Gotta run. See ya.
-我们走吧 -我要走了 回见
Took you long enough.
你良心发现也太慢了
Oh, please, it was an extra 10 seconds.
得了吧 不过慢了10秒钟
What could have happened?
能出什么事
She asked me to do push-ups
她一边让我做俯卧撑
while she put on her wedding dress.
一边开始穿上她当年的婚纱
Wow, she jumped right to the Honeymoon Handshake.
她直接跳到婚礼后无力入洞房的戏码了吗
It has a name?
这招还有名字啊
Don't you and your dad ever talk?
你跟你爸从来不聊天吗
- Okay, we've searched everywhere for Stella, no sign. - Yet.
-我们到处找了斯黛拉 找不到 -目前还没有
Don't worry, we'll find her before the gray goat does.
别急 我们会在灰山羊之前找到她的
Who?
Jay. Come on, guys,
就是杰 伙伴们长点心
I spend a lot of time on those code names.
我花了很多时间想那些代号
Okay, hurry, because he takes a picture of her
好吧 快一点 因为他要给她拍照
every day at the same time
在每一天的同一时刻拍
because he's making a flip book.
因为他要做一个翻书动画
Ay, watch out, watch out.
注意 注意
I think Mitchell is looking at us.
我觉得米奇尔在看我们
Okay, I thought I cooled his suspicions this morning.
我以为今天早上我已经解除了他的疑心
Laugh and disperse.
大笑然后散开
- Hey, mom. Red wine? - Oh, thanks.
-妈妈 喝红酒吗 -谢谢
- Grandpa said you'd like it. - Really?
-外公说你会喜欢的 -真的吗
Well, who cares what he thinks?
谁在乎他怎么想
Just 'cause he likes something, I'm supposed to like it?
他喜欢什么 我就应该也喜欢吗
Unreal.
不现实
Mm, and of course, it's gross.
毫无疑问 难喝死了
Okay, well, I'll just take it back then.
好吧 那我把它拿走
No, no! No need to make a big deal out of things.
不 用不着小题大做
I'll just drink it.
我就把它喝了吧
Hey! Any word from your dad?
你爸联系你了吗
He texted me, like, two hours ago.
他大概两小时之前给我发的短信
I told him how you kept the car running when you got gas
我告诉他你加油的时候车没熄火
and could've blown me up.
差点把我炸了
But you told him about the fun things too right?
你有没有跟他说那些有趣的事呢
We had that huge cookie,
我们吃了那个超大饼干
you spun away from me fast and got your hair in my mouth.
你转身而去速度太快把头发甩到我嘴里
What was that for?
你拍照干嘛
My friend Betsy has an Insta about sad stuff.
我朋友贝特西有个图享帐号专门分享可悲的东西
- Oh, I-I wasn't... - No, it's okay. I don't judge.
-我不是在 -没事 我不会随意评判别人
I'm wearing a clear coat on my nails.
我还涂了亮甲油呢
本意海鲜汤 波士顿名菜
Yeah, I know, what a chowder head.
我知道 真是个海汤大傻瓜
Hey, speaking of that regional delicacy...
既然说到地方美食
I am not voting to go to Boston
我不会投票去波士顿的
just so we could see where America's first ghoul
就为了去看美国第一个食尸鬼[爱伦·坡]
他于1809年出生在波士顿作品中常写到食尸鬼 吸血鬼 鬼魂之类的
was potty trained.
是在哪里学会如厕的
Care to wipe the lipstick off my neck
介意把你咬掉我的头时
from where you bit my head off?
留下的口红印擦掉吗
Hey -- And why is there no orange juice?
为什么冰箱里没有橙汁
My mom went out for some this morning.
今天早上我妈才出门买了
Really?
真的吗
That you find interesting?
这你就觉得有趣了
Might as well pack for SeaWorld right now.
我干脆现在就收拾准备去白痴海洋公园了吧
Hey, guys, have you seen April?
各位 你们看到艾普丽了吗
Just saw her a minute ago.
刚还看到她的
She had me pose
她给我拍照
for some Instagram thing her friend does.
说要传到她朋友的一个图享帐号
What is this?
你穿的这是什么
- Clothes that don't come from a mall. - Hold on, hold on.
-从不是大卖场的地方买来的衣服 -等会
I'm supposed to be watching you.
我应该看着你的
I'm going to Betsy's.
我要去贝特西家
My Uber's out front.
优步已经在外面等我了
Who is this Betsy?
贝特西是谁
Are her parents even home?
她父母在家吗
And you're 14. You're not Ubering anywhere.
你才只有14岁 你不能打优步出门
Also, you -- you can lose the makeup
还有 你快把妆卸了
because you look like a prostitute
你这样看着像个
at an electronics convention.
电子产品大会上的妓女
Now, go wipe it off and help set the table.
立刻脱了它 然后去帮忙摆餐桌
What? I'm -- I'm not used to being all parenty, okay?
干嘛 我也不习惯这么老妈子风 好吗
No, you did a great job.
不 你做得很好
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
I just felt weird 'cause you were standing right there,
你刚站在那我觉得怪怪的
and you're, like, the expert.
因为你才是专家
Oh, I am hardly the expert.
我才不是什么专家
I still...
我还是
I still have my own stuff to work on.
还是有自己的问题要解决
Maybe I shouldn't have called her a prostitute?
也许我不该说她像个妓女
You gotta have fun with it. Hm.
你应该享受这种快感
Hey, dad.
爸爸
I'm sorry that I barked at you today.
对不起今天我对你说话很凶
It's just with this whole Expo decision...
都是因为得为博览会下决策时
...I hate feeling like a little girl
我就像个小女孩需要爸爸的帮助
that needs her daddy's help.
我讨厌这种感觉
But I guess there's no harm in looking to the guy
但我想 向在橱柜界无人能敌了
who's been knocking it out of the park for 25 years, right?
25年的男神求助又不会少我一块肉 是吧
Nope.
当然
And the best advice that guy could give you is,
男神能给你的最好的建议就是
go with you gut...
跟着直觉走
'cause you're good at this.
因为你确实做得很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks. And I -- and I have made a decision.
谢谢 我已经做了决定了
I'm going with the Matterhorn.
我会带着马特洪峰去
Damn it.
完了
Look who I found!
看看我找到了谁
Ay, thank God!
谢天谢地
This is the first time I'm so happy to see her.
我还是头一回这么开心见到她
Let's get this shock collar off before he gets...
赶紧把项圈拿下来 趁他还没...
Hello, guys!
伙计们
There's my little baby.
我的乖宝宝在这呢
You two, take these in the house.
你俩把这些拿进去
I've got a couple left in the trunk. A little help, buddy.
车里还有几袋 来搭把手
- Oh, on the other side of the gate? - Come on, Phil!
-在大门外面吗 -快来 菲尔
Couldn't they just circle back around?
他们不能再绕回来拿吗
- Say what? - It's nothing.
-你说啥 -没什么
All right, take that.
好吧 你拿那袋
Oh, mama!
额的亲娘嘞
What's wrong with you? Pick it up.
你怎么回事 捡起来呀
Yeah, let's do it. Let's pick it up.
就是 捡吧 我这就捡
What the hell's the matter with you?
你到底抽什么风
- Why are you making those sounds? - I don't think that's...
-你乱嚎什么呢 -我才没...
All right, when you're done here,
好吧 放进去之后再出来拿
come back 'cause there's more.
这儿还有呢
Okie-doke.
好的
What the hell is that?
这是什么
Is that a shock collar?
电击项圈吗
I don't know, but this is a shocked face
不知道 看我的惊讶[电击]脸就知道
because I have never seen something like that in my life.
我这辈子从没见过这种玩意儿
So you obviously bought it.
这么说是你买的了
I just didn't want Stella to walk out in the street.
我只是不想让斯黛拉跑到街上去
That's what a leash is for!
所以才要栓狗绳啊
You're a bad dog owner.
你是个不称职的狗妈妈
Bad dog owner!
坏狗妈妈
Why did you have it?
那项圈怎么会在你身上
Well, I know why.
我知道为什么
Yeah, because they're all working together.
因为他们是一伙的
Oh, here we go.
又来了
You should've heard his paranoia this morning
你们该听听他今天早上
about the -- the Russian renters?
是怎么对那几个俄罗斯租客疑神疑鬼的
Oh, I'm glad -- I'm glad you brought up the Russians
多谢提醒 多谢你提起这事
because look at what I found!
看我发现了啥
That's my El Conquistador Especial.
那是我的征服者特别雪茄
Gloria took that from me this morning.
今早歌洛莉亚从我这拿的
Oh, let me guess,
我猜
right before she went out to buy orange juice...
就在她出门买橙汁之前拿的
- That's right. - ...Except for she wasn't.
-没错 -其实她并没有买
She was with Cam getting rid of the squatters
她和小卡去赶占屋者了
while I was being stalled by that man!
而我被他拖住了
They helped me hide a reindeer!
他们帮我藏麋鹿了
From a year ago?
去年圣诞节的事吗
Who knows how long this has been going on.
鬼知道他们这样已经多久了
Okay, they've been in cahoots,
他们私自合伙
covering up each other's mistakes
互相掩护犯下的错事
before we've even had a chance to shame them.
在我们有机会羞辱他们之前就瞒住了
Since this little alliance
你们几个
made a decision to go behind our backs,
背着我们拉帮结派擅自做决定
maybe we should make a decision without them...
我们也要不带你们 自己做决定一次
Oh. ...Like where we're going on vacation.
比如度假地点
What? No, por favor, no!
什么 不行 绝对不行
What? No! You can't do that.
什么 不行 怎么可以这样
I like it. I like it.
姐喜欢 姐喜欢
Let's do this. Let's go vote.
就这么定了 去投票吧
Yep. We've got it.
好 有了
Okay. We've reached a decision.
好了 我们决定了
Drum roll please.
鼓声起
Close enough.
凑合吧
The family is going to...
我们全家要去
...Italy!
意大利
Ah! Yes!
好棒啊
Oh, my God! That's awesome!
天呐 太棒了
That's so awesome, guys!
真好啊 大家
The cutest part is that they think it was their idea.
最可笑的是他们还以为这主意是自己想出来的呢
Mmm, what are you making?
在做什么呢
I'm making an Italian dish
是一道杰妈妈
that Jay's mother used to make.
以前做过的意大利菜
Breakfast lasagna.
意大利千层面早餐
Great call, honey.
很棒的决定 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie, your breakfast is on the table.
亲爱的 你的早餐在桌上了
Oh, what's this?
这是啥
Oh! I've named him. It's Giovanni.
我给意大利帅哥取了名 他叫乔瓦尼
I'm still thinking about that movie last night.
我还在想昨晚的电影
You picked a good one.
你选得真是好
Only the Italians could make something that romantic.
只有意大利人才拍得出这么浪漫的东西
Flapjacks for mi amore.
给我的爱人[意语]的煎饼
Oh, grazie.
谢谢[意语]
No offense, dad, but I'm not sure these magazines
爸 无意冒犯 这些杂志里的内容
are the treasure trove of information you thought they were.
没你想的那么有价值
What are you talking about?
为什么这么说
Glaciers: Now and Forever.
《冰川: 直到永远》
Canada: Our mysterious Neighbor to the North.
《加拿大: 我们北方的神秘邻国》
Don't hate these photos of the lost tribes.
这些失落部落的照片挺有意思的
That's a human head hanging off her skirt.
她裙子上吊的是人头
Kids, these magazines harken back to a time
孩子们 这些杂志记录的是
when man had to forage and fight for his foods.
人类为填饱肚子费尽心思的时代
You guys have it too easy nowadays.
你们现在的日子过得太舒服了
You can lay around eating snacks saying,
可以躺着吃零食 说一句
"Okay, Google, dim the kitchen lights."
"谷歌 把厨房灯调暗"就行了
Sure thing.
没问题
Go ahead, Dad.
继续 爸
Okay, Google,
好吧 谷歌
show me a video of a kangaroo
给我放一段
playing badminton with a pirate.
袋鼠和海盗打羽毛球的片子
Sure, playing on YouTube.
好的 正在在线播放
What?
太神了吧