摩登家庭 第九季 Modern Family Season 9 第10集: No Small Feet

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Explain yourself.
解释下你的行为
I'm taking photos of your feet for perverts.
我在拍你的脚给变态看
- Ew! - Hear me out.
-恶... -听我说完
Remember when you couldn't return those sneakers you bought
还记得你买的运动鞋没法退
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
and asked me to sell them online?
让我拿到网上卖吗
Right after I listed them...
我刚放到二手网站上
...I got a message asking
就收到一条信息问我
翻译: 洗七里 里七洗 亲爱的小饭
if they'd been worn and sweat in.
鞋子有没有被穿过 有没有汗臭
Before I could lie and say no...
我还没来得及说谎说没有
...I got another message.
就收到另一条信息
翻译: 长兄如父赛太公 又称爸爸赛太公
"Can I see your feet?"
"我可以看你的脚吗"
Apparently, there are a ton of these feet freaks on the Internet.
原来网上有无数这样的恋足癖
校对: 老妹毕业赛太公 帮忙救火YY猫
Oh, my God, did you write this?
天啊 这是你写的吗
"My little piggies got so sweaty."
"我的小脚脚超爱出汗"
- Sexy, right? - No.
-很性感吧 -才不
时间轴: 三水
No, it's gross!
一点也不 恶心死了
That pair of sneakers went for over $200.
那双运动鞋可是卖到200刀哦
I have more in my closet.
我衣柜里还有很多鞋
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
That was three weeks ago,
那一幕发生在三周前
and we have made a ton of money since.
打那以后我们卖鞋赚了好多钱
All I have to do is wear a different shoe every day.
而我只需要每天穿不一样的鞋子
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Hitting all of the right notes...
各项标准都达标
Ship it.
寄出去吧
家 庭
摩 登
第九季 第十集
Les finalistes
入围本届
pour L'Expo Internationale du Closet sont...
国际橱柜展览会决赛的选手有...
Kabinett Konig, Berlin.
柏林 康妮西橱柜
Pritchett's Closets --
普里契特橱柜
Hah! Yes!
太棒了
Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了太棒了
Yes!
太爽了
You guys are so gross!
你们太恶心了
For the first time in company history,
这是我公司史上首次
we are going to
去参加
the Expo Internationale du Closet!
国际橱柜展览会
...Berlin.
柏林
Pritchett's Closets.
普里契特橱柜
Son of a bitch, we did it!
我的亲娘啊 我们做到了
We did it!
我们做到了
Manny, I appreciate
曼尼 我感谢你
you coming from college for this moment.
从学校回来见证这一刻
Yeah...
是啊
Something like this only happens
像这样的事
once in a wee-- year -- lifetime?
一周...一年...一辈子一遇吧
If that!
可不是嘛
I'm accustomed to certain creature comforts
我习惯了某些
that are hard to come by at school,
在学校难以得到的物质享受
so I've been stopping home to...borrow things.
所以我就常回家来...借点东西
You know, I may have to go shopping.
看来我得去买东西了
I'm kind of between tuxedos, size-wise, right now.
我的礼服尺寸都有点不太合适了
- Oh, so this is a... big deal? - It is.
-所以这个...很了不起吗 -当然了
But, uh, don't feel you have to live up to this.
但是 但不用觉得你也得做到这地步
because that kind of pressure can kill a kid.
因为这种压力能压垮一个孩子
That's probably Claire calling me.
可能是克莱尔给我打电话了
These will be rolling in all day, you know.
今天电话肯定要打爆了
Hello?
Who still uses fax machines?
现在谁还用传真机啊
You know what? People are gonna want to see me at the office.
大家肯定想在办公室看到我
I'll just play nine holes and head in early, huh?
我先打半场高尔夫 再早点儿过去
- See you, kid! - See you.
-再见 孩子 -再见
My new real-estate company
我的新房地产公司
is this close to its first sale.
离第一笔买卖就差这么点
A sale we really need!
我们迫切需要一笔买卖
Not just to prove my old partners wrong,
不只是为了证明我的老合伙人错了
but also to pay the bills.
也是为了维持生计
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
my client has developed a case of cold feet.
我的客户突然临阵变卦
Phil, this house is everything I have wanted.
菲尔 这房子符合我的一切要求
Great! Should we write up an offer?
太好了 我们要出个报价了吗
But, I am feeling a hostile energy.
但是 我感受到了一种敌意负能量
I can assure you --
我可以跟你保证
this house is filled with nothing but happy memories.
这房子除了快乐的记忆没别的
- If these walls could talk... - They can.
-如果这些墙会说话的话 -它们会
And they are.
而且正在说
Personally, I don't believe in
我个人是不相信
any of that evil-spirit mumbo jumbo.
什么邪灵巫术
As a magician, I've learned that every spooky happening
作为一个魔术师 我知道任何恐怖灵异
has a perfectly reasonable explanation.
都有一个完美的合理解释
Even the eeriest of illusions, Satan's Elevator,
即便是最可怕的魔术 撒旦电梯
is really just two mirrors and a tiny...
也只是利用了两面镜子和一个小...
Nice try.
想得美
When Phil told me about this house,
菲尔告诉我的时候
I offered to help.
我自愿帮助他
Now that Manny's away at college
现在曼尼上大学了
and Joe goes to kindergarten,
乔也去上幼儿园了
I have time for one of my old hobbies --
我就有时间继续我原来的爱好之一
confronting the devil in all his forms.
逼恶魔现出原形
I have everything I need --
我需要的东西都带来了
sage, a spoon from the Vatican cafeteria,
鼠尾草 梵蒂冈的餐厅的勺子
my maracas --
我的沙球
Oh, here she is!
她来了
Mrs. Graham, looking well!
格拉哈姆太太 气色不错
How are those peptides doing?
今天的抗老化缩氨酸怎么样了
Ooh, terrific! My shaman realigned them.
太好了 我的巫师帮我重新排列了它们
And I got the last everything bagel,
我买到最后一个全味贝果
so I guess we both got off to a great start today.
看来我们今天都有个不错的开始
What say, we buy a house?
怎么样 买栋房子吧
Oh, this is Gloria.
这是歌洛莉亚
She'll be addressing your concerns.
她会解决你的担心
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I instantly trust you.
我立马就对你产生信任了
Why is that?
为什么呢
Oh, I got it.
我知道了
We were once cats together.
我们都曾经是猫
I joke! I'm not that crazy.
我开玩笑的啦 我才没那么神经
Now, tell me about the ghost.
跟我说说这屋里的幽灵吧
Well, in these suburban cases,
在这种郊区的房子里
it's usually a low-level haunting,
一般都只是低级阴魂
like a dead unpaid gardener,
可能是一个被拖欠工资的死园丁
a dead jealous boyfriend,
或者是一位吃醋的死男友
a dead dog who left something unfetched.
也可能是一条还有东西没叼回来的死狗
Okay. Here we go.
好了 进来吧
Oh, she's just taken with the natural light
她对这种价位能就买到采光与通风
and the flow at this price.
这么好的房子感到震惊
It -- it still gets me every time.
但是每次都还是会吓到我
You did it, you bastard!
你做到了 你个混蛋
Be the change
欲变世界
you want to see in the world --
先变其身
I got here as soon as I could!
我已经尽快赶过来了
In some ways, the words of Gandhi
在某种程度上 甘地说过的话
are truer today than ever before.
在今天比过去更真切
The world is taking notice of the Aurora walk-in,
全世界都开始注意到极光超大衣柜了
which is blurring the line between storage and sanctuary.
它模糊了收纳和避难所之间的界限
I want to take a moment to celebrate our rock,
我想要说几句来赞美我们的基石
our foundation,
这一切的基础
someone to whom we owe a very special debt...
一个我们亏欠了很多的人
Josie.
乔茜
Rock? Foundation? Josie?
基石 基础 乔茜
Who is that?!
那丫是谁啊
And to thank you all for your amazing accomplishments,
为了感谢大家的杰出成果
I have got an ice-cream cart coming in this afternoon!
今天下午我请大家吃冰淇淋
That's right.
没错
I.T. Guy, I need your help.
IT男 我需要你帮个忙
- Cigar ash in your keyboard again? - Something bigger.
-雪茄烟灰又掉到键盘里了 -比那重要
But, yeah, bring that little vacuum.
但你还是把小吸尘器带上吧
My sister Pam came to stay with us for a couple weeks.
我姐姐帕姆来我们这暂住几周
A year ago.
一年前就来了
In the unit upstairs --
住在楼上那套房里
which we used to rent for money,
那里以前是出租来赚钱的
which we need
我们需要那些钱
to pay for everybody in the unit downstairs.
来养活楼下这套房里的人
We had no choice.
我们别无选择
She was pregnant.
她当时怀孕了
The father, Bo, was in jail,
但孩他爸 博 进监狱了
and she happens to be my best friend.
而且她还是我最好的朋友
Yeah, yeah, like Tom and Jerry are best friends.
是啊 你们的友谊像卡通里的猫和老鼠一样
Pam, did you remember the oranges?
帕姆 你有记得买橙子吗
Say "oranges" one more time.
你敢再说一次"橙子"试试
Oranges.
橙子
- Say it one more time! - Oranges! Oranges!
-再说一次试试 -橙子 橙子
And then she left the door open,
她还不关好门
and poor Larry got out and got in a fight with a possum.
可怜的拉里跑了出去和一只负鼠打了一架
Now we have to give him antibiotics every day at noon,
现在我们不得不每天中午给它喂抗生素
which he hates.
它特别不愿意吃
On the positive side,
但好的一面是
we've both been coming home at lunch
我们两个每天中午都回家吃午餐
because it's a two-man job,
因为这活得俩人干
as it what we've also been enjoying
我们每天午休时享受的另一件事
on our little lunch break...
也要俩人一起"干"
You look really cute in that suit.
你穿这身正装真好看
You look really cute in those gym shorts.
你穿这条运动短裤真好看
Only eight more days of cat antibiotics.
猫咪还得再吃八天的抗生素
Say "nntibiotics" one more time.
你敢再说一次"抗生素"试试
Antibiotics.
抗生素
Okay, sweetie, but Pam's Mommy and Me class
好的 亲爱的 但帕姆的亲子课
is only an hour, so, you know, hurry.
一小时就结束了 你可得快点回来
Oh, a surprise, huh?
有惊喜吗
Okay. Okay, well I can't wait.
那好 我等不急了
Yeah?
哪位
Afternoon.
下午好
Oh, my God, are you the surprise?
我的天 你就是那个惊喜
I was thinking candles, or flowers on the bed --
我还以为是蜡烛或铺满鲜花的床那类的
My name is Bo Johnson,
我叫博·约翰逊
and I am here to meet my baby boy
我来见我的宝贝儿子
and win back the love of my life,
赢回我的一生挚爱
Miss Pam Tucker.
帕姆·塔克女士
Oh, my -- You're-you're B- you are Bo.
天哪 你就是 你就是博
Um, okay, well, Pam is not here.
好吧 帕姆不在家
I'm Mitchell, Cameron's husband.
我是米奇尔 卡梅隆的丈夫
He's talked so much about you.
他说过很多你的事
Oh, well, he did have a little thing for me
他过去在高中时
- back in high school. ?- Yeah.
-的确有点迷恋我 -是啊
I guess he's got a type.
看来他只喜欢咱们这类型的
Stop it! Stop it.
别闹了 别闹了
- I am nothing like -- - Well, if you don't mind, actually,
-我哪能和你比 -如果你不介意的话
I'd like to come in?
我想先进门
I got to see man about a horse.
我得去马厩看看状况
But we don't have --
可我们这没有...
That's a classy way of saying
那是种婉转的说法
I got to make my bladder gladder.
是我要去释放一下膀胱的意思
Bathroom! Uh, yes...
卫生间 好的
Uh, end of the hall on -- on the right. Yep.
在走廊尽头 右手边
Oh, and the Teen Vogues are our daughter's!
那些青少年时尚杂志是我们女儿的
美国年轻女歌手与青少年偶像
We don't even know who Demi Lovato is!
我们根本不知道黛米·洛瓦托是谁
Okay, how did Larry get out again?
好吧 拉里怎么又跑出去了
God, it must've been your sister.
天啊 肯定是你姐
So, guess who is in the bathroom.
你猜谁在卫生间里
Oh, well, my surprise was just candles,
我的惊喜不过是蜡烛而已
but I'm not saying no.
但我也来者不拒
No, uh... It's Bo.
不 是博
- My Bo? - No --
-我的博 -不
Well, technically, he's-he's more Pam's Bo,
应该说是帕姆的博
and I am your Mitchell.
而我是你的米奇尔
But yes. Yeah, he's here to take Pam and the baby home!
但是的 他来接帕姆和宝宝回家
I mean, how great is that?
这是多好的事啊
Cameron Tucker!
卡梅隆·塔克
Get the hell out of my house.
从我家里滚出去
Close those arms.
合上你的双臂
Come on, Cam.
别这样 小卡
- Yeah, come on, Cam. - No.
-是啊 别这样 小卡 -不
You are not getting anywhere near my sister.
我不准你接近我姐姐
Now get out!
快滚
Let's go! Get out!
快点 快滚
Uh, won't he just wait for Pam outside?
那他就会改成在门口等帕姆啊
- I mean -- - Okay, you know... Come back in!
-因为 -好吧 给我回来
Great. There goes Larry again.
太好了 拉里又跑出去了
You know, I'm starting to think he's unhappy living here.
我开始认为它不愿意在咱家待着了
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Uh, no Velcro.
有魔术贴的鞋不行
Our brand is a little more upscale.
我们的品牌要更高级些
Another buyer is tired of seeing the same feet.
又一个买家看同一双脚看腻了
Oh, it's my fault now?
这成了我的错吗
What's he doing to keep things interesting?
他也没为保持新鲜感做出什么贡献啊
Why do I care?
我为什么在乎
I'm surprised you were open to this.
真没想到你愿意这么做
I'm surprised you know how to do this.
真没想到你这么熟练
Don't forget,
别忘了
we have to get over to mom's work to ship shoes later.
我们一会得去老妈公司把鞋发出去
Wait a second, you're using Mom's FedEx?
等一下 你一直在用老妈的快递吗
Every time she and Dad have a fancy night out,
每次她和老爸晚上出去奢侈
she uses the hashtag "Luke's college fund."
她总会用"卢克的大学基金"
So, yeah, I'm using her account.
所以我也占占她的便宜
Is there something you're not telling me about this house?
你是不是有瞒着一些关于这房子的事
I am kind of getting a murdery vibe.
我有点感觉到了凶杀案的气息
The only killing that's ever gonna happen in this house
唯一与这幢房子有关的"杀"
is the one that's gonna happen when you sell the place.
是你哪天转卖时 会杀光买家的钱包
Laughter makes the spirits hungry, Phil!
笑声会激怒鬼魂们 菲尔
Spirits?
鬼魂们
You means there's more than one?
有不止一个的意思吗
Hi, Gil.
吉尔
Wait. No. Gil?
等等 不 吉尔
Hey, Glo?
歌洛
Uh, super stoked you're here.
你能来我真的很高兴
If-if I could give you one tiny note?
希望你能听我一个小建议
Mrs. Graham's terror level,
格拉哈姆太太的害怕等级
which should be going down,
我们需要把它往下降
- is actually going up. - Mine too.
-但目前在升高 -我的也在升高
Actually, I'm panicking right now!
事实上我已经慌了
You can't believe what I'm sensing right now!
你不会相信我现在所感受到的
There is like, a humming sound, vibrations, fear!
这里有嗡嗡声 震动 恐惧
I'm pretty sure that's all coming off of me,
我很肯定那都是我发出来的
because I'm about to lose a sale I really need.
因为我很需要的这桩生意要黄了
How about this? Just-just spin it a little.
这样如何 你稍微包装一下
What are you asking me to do?
你想让我做什么
In real estate, there are no dumps.
在房地产界 没有烂房
There are fixer-uppers.
只有待修房
A small house is cozy.
面积小就说很温馨
How do we know this presence is bad?
我们又不知道这个灵体是坏的
What about Casper? Or the Holy Ghost?
比如《鬼马小精灵》或圣灵
People love those guys --
人们特喜欢那种的
Phil.
菲尔
It's bad, isn't it?
情况很糟 是不是
No, it's-it's actually really good.
不 情况其实很好
Gloria was just saying she's making real progress.
歌洛莉亚正告诉我她有了很大进展
- Right, Gloria? - I'm sorry,
-对吧 歌洛莉亚 -抱歉
but there is a disturbing presence in this house
这幢房子里有很令人不安的灵体
that I don't think that I can drive out.
我觉得我也驱逐不了
Well, that is it for me.
那我肯定不买了
Phil, please let me know
菲尔 如果你有不闹鬼
if you find something less haunted,
而且也离我的灵媒很近的房子
still within walking distance to my psychic.
请你一定要告诉我
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
Bo, you want some iced tea?
博 你想喝冰茶吗
That'd be great. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢
No, you are not giving him iced tea.
不 不准给他冰茶喝
This is not a garden party.
这可不是花园派对
But he did come all this way to make things right.
但他大老远来弥补错误
And you know what, Cam?
你知道吗 小卡
Prison changes people.
监狱是会改变人的
- Oh, does it? - Always in a good
-是吗 -总是往好了改
and permanent way.
永久性的改变
I mean, look at him...
看看他啊
No. Do not look at him.
不 不要看他
He is a siren.
他就是个男妖
He draws you in with those big beautiful blue eyes,
他用那双美丽的大蓝眼勾引你
and the next thing you know, you're giving him
等你反应过来 你已经
your great-grandfather's Civil War bayonet
把你曾祖父内战时期的刺刀给他了
and he's selling it for Magic Beans.
而他拿去卖了买魔豆
It's the brand of whiskey he drinks.
魔豆是他喝的威士忌牌子
I just -- I think he deserves a second chance.
我认为该给他第二次机会
Why do you suddenly care so much
你为什么突然在意起
if Pam and Bo are back together?
帕姆和博能不能复合
I'm a divorce lawyer, Cam.
我是个离婚律师 小卡
I see families torn apart all the time.
我总能看到家庭四分五裂
The emotional cost is just too high.
人的感情那么受伤代价太高了
The cost of everything is too high!
一切的代价都太高太贵了
Look, Pam made her bed.
帕姆自己铺了床
Now she needs to get out of it
现在需要她从床上下来
so I can flip the mattress to make some money off of it.
我才能把床垫翻一下接着赚钱
Sounded more pimpy than I intended.
我没想到听起来会这么像皮条客
Maybe Pam doesn't want to live upstairs anymore.
或许帕姆不想在楼上住下去了
Maybe she wants to go with him to Missouri.
或许她想跟他回密苏里
Or maybe you don't want Pam to live upstairs
又或许是你不想让帕姆在楼上住下去了
and you want her to go home to Missouri.
是你想让她跟他回密苏里
I couldn't help but overhear,
我不小心听到你们说话
since we're practically in the same room
因为我们就在同一间房间里
and you ain't exactly whispering...
你们说话又很大声
Can I say something on my behalf?
我能替自己说几句话吗
No, you may not!
不 不能
Because if you cared about my sister,
因为如果你在乎我姐姐
you would've been here the moment baby Calhoun was born!
小卡尔霍恩出生时你就会在这
I know, but when I got out of jail
我知道 但在我因为
for punching that police horse,
打了警马服刑出狱后
I discovered my truck had been towed.
我发现我的卡车被拖走了
I had to sell my plasma for cash.
我不得不卖血浆换现金
He thinks of others. Very noble.
他会替别人着想 多高尚
All I'm hearing is no car, no money,
我只听到了没车又没钱
compromised immune system.
免疫系统低下
What a great role model.
这模样真值得我们学习
And yes, he could be a model,
是的 他模样的确不错
but I will not be distracted by those beautiful big blue eyes.
但我是不会被那对美丽的蓝眼睛蛊惑的
Cam, I get it, all right?
小卡 我都懂
I made a lot of mistakes.
我犯过很多错
But like my plasma,
但就像我的血液一样
I decided to "B-positive."
我要贯彻积极的B型阳性
I hitchhiked, I took odd jobs,
我搭车 我打奇怪的零工
whatever I could do to get here.
为了到这来能做的我都做了
I mean, Pam, our boy Calhoun,
帕姆 我们的孩子卡尔霍恩
they're my family.
他们是我的家人
Hell, you're my family.
你也是我的家人
Okay, I want to believe you, Bo,
我很想相信你 博
but, yeah, I just --
但我...
yeah, I've been burned too many times.
我被伤过太多次了
About that... I got something to show you.
说到伤 我有样东西想给你看看
Old Stonewall Tucker
塔克 石墙杰克逊将军
would've wanted you to have this back.
会希望这东西能物归原主的
Stonewall.
石墙将军
I'm guessing his statue's no longer in the park.
希望不是从人家雕像手里偷的
- I thought you sold this. - Welp, that was the old Bo.
-你不是卖了吗 -那是过去的博
The new Bo saved up and bought it back for you.
全新的博攒钱买回来还给你
- See? - Believe me,
-你瞧 -相信我
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我只想弥补过错
Bo...
What the hell is he doing here?!
他怎么会在这
Now, Pameron,
帕梅隆
Bo came back for you and baby Calhoun!
博是来重新争取你和小卡尔霍恩的
Yeah, just-just give him a chance, okay?
是的 给他个机会好吗
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
Is this him?
就是他吗
Is-is that my boy?
那是我儿子吗
No. This is my car and I have a little tiny driver.
不 这是我的车 我有个迷你小司机
Of course it's him!
当然是他
You stay away from us,
你别靠近我们
- Beauregard Lavern Johnson! - Come on --
-博勒加德·拉维恩·约翰逊 -拜托
And stop undressing me with your devil blue eyes!
也别再用你致命的蓝眼睛视奸我
Okay, You know what? I'll-I'll go --
这样吧 我去
I'll go talk to her.
我去和她谈谈
Hey, thank you for pleading my case back there with Cam.
谢谢你刚才在小卡面前维护我
I can tell, you're good lawyer.
我看得出来你是个好律师
And I can tell you are a good man.
我也看得出来你是个好人
I am team Bo all the way.
我会一直支持你的
All right, good.
那太好了
'Cause I-I might need some legal counsel.
因为我可能需要一些法律建议
See, I-I didn't buy that bayonet back,
那个刺刀不是我买回来的
so much as I stole it.
是我偷回来的
Oh, dear.
天啊
普利切特衣橱及百叶窗公司
Excuse me, everyone!
大家 打扰一下
As founder of this company,
作为创始人
which I built with my own sweat and tears,
我用血泪独自创立了这间公司
I'd like to say a few words.
我想简单说几句
Before going into the future,
在迈进未来前
it's important we honor how we got here.
向我们的过去致敬是很重要的
So I put together a little presentation.
所以我做了个小短片
Dad, we're having ice cream.
爸 我们在吃冰激凌
They can lick and watch.
他们可以边舔边看
Ponytail, lights.
马尾男 关灯
1946.
1946年
铁幕在冷战时用来形容欧洲的分裂
An iron curtain was descending over Europe.
一幅横贯欧洲的铁幕正在落下
But in Youngstown, Ohio, a child is born.
但在俄亥俄州的杨斯顿市 一个孩子诞生了
While young Jay Pritchett was superstar athlete,
虽然少年时期的杰·普里契特是个明星球员
he was also an artist
但他还是个艺术家
who dreamed of revolutionizing an industry --
梦想要为某个业界带来革命性变化
closets.
衣柜业
He just couldn't let me have my day.
他就是不能让我当一天主角
He had to make it all about him.
非得喧宾夺主
It was disgusting.
真是太恶心了
Although...
不过...
the scene of him playing his father
他扮演自己父亲
denying him a startup loan?
拒绝借他创业资金的那一幕
Surprisingly powerful.
出人意料地动人心弦
While America was doing the Hustle,
当全美忙着跳哈娑舞时
Jay as hustling to build an empire,
杰也在"舞"力全开要建起商业帝国
which is why one newspaper called him
这就是为什么有家报纸称他为
"The hardest working man in closets."
"柜界最努力之人"
That was an ad.
那是他自己打的广告
Who would've thought the company,
谁能料想到这家
built by that little boy,
由那个男孩建起的公司
would one day be the toast
有一天也能在
of the international closet world?
国际衣柜界里成为业界楷模
Congratulations. We did it.
恭喜大家 我们做到了
Margaret's mixing some drinks.
玛格丽特调了一些酒
Enjoy the afternoon.
下午愉快
-Nice! -Thank you.
-赞啊 -谢谢
Okay, Mrs. Graham's car is on its way!
格拉哈姆太太马上要走了
You have five minutes to convince her
你只剩五分钟时间说服她
that this house is fine!
这房子没问题
Something's in this wall, Phil.
有东西在这墙里 菲尔
No, I am done with this nonsense!
不 我已经听够这些鬼话了
I can't believe I'm hearing this
真不敢相信这话居然
from a person that believes in magic!
出自一个相信魔术[法]的人之口
I'm not the one who told you this,
以后我不会承认我说过这话
but magic isn't actually magic.
但魔术不是魔法
That didn't come from your ear.
这不是真从你耳里拿出来的
What? How?
什么 怎么可能
什么 怎么可能
You're with them.
你也是他们的一员
There is no "them," Gloria.
哪有什么"他们"啊 歌洛莉亚
Everybody says "What? How?" to that trick.
所有人对这个戏法都会说"什么 怎么可能"
That's how magic works.
这就是魔术的原理
Things that seem supernatural
一些看起来超自然的事情
actually have a perfectly logical explanation.
其实都有非常合理的解释
This wall is warm, Phil.
这面墙是热的 菲尔
It's radiating evil.
正在散发出邪能
It is not radiating evil --
才没有散发出什么邪...
Oh, that is warm.
的确是热的耶
What was that?
这又是怎么回事
- Faulty wiring, Phil?! - How dare you.
-电路不行吗 菲尔 -你好大胆子
I would never sell a house with faulty wiring!
我才不会卖别人电路不行的房子呢
You can hear that, right?
你也能听到对吧
You made them angry.
你惹他们生气了
I don't believe in any of this!
我才不信这一套
But just in case...
以防万一...
- What is this? Holy water? - ?No.
-这是什么 圣水吗 -不是
Cucumber water.
黄瓜水
You think this skin just happens?
你以为我这好皮肤是凭空来的吗
Okay...okay.
好... 好吧
The sellers are on their way home.
卖家很快要回家了
Let's just put everything back the way we found it
我们就把东西物归原位
and maybe swing by a church.
然后顺路去个教堂吧
Come on!
挂上啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Bees! ?
有蜜蜂
Oh! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快跑快跑快跑啊
Good news, Mrs. Graham, it's only bees!
好消息 格拉哈姆太太 原来只是蜜蜂
I'll follow up with the escrow documents!
我会再跟进公证行的文件
Congrats! Ow!
恭喜你了
So, that was a fun movie, Dad.
很有意思的小电影啊 老爸
Kind of made it all about you, though.
虽然有一点喧宾夺主了
Nonsense. Try a Jay-tini.
瞎说 来一杯杰丁尼
I'm good.
不用了
Congratulations on the Expo, boss.
恭喜参展 老板
- Thanks. - Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢
I think that what's her name was talking to me.
我觉得那不知道啥名的女人是在对我说
Oh?
是吗
Oh, Margaret, what are my kids doing here?
玛格丽特 我的孩子来这里做什么
Oh, the kids have been using the company shipping.
这些孩子来用我们公司的货运
They've been coming in for weeks.
已经好几周了
I am so drunk.
我好醉啊
Am I screaming?
我是不是在大声吼
What do you two think you're doing?
你们俩个在搞什么鬼
We just came to congratulate you
我们俩就是来恭喜你们
on that thing that happened.
刚发生的那件事
- Try again. - Fine.
-再给你们一次机会 -好吧
But there's no nice way to say this.
但这件事怎么说都有点怪
I started a company
我开始了一家公司
selling Alex's disgusting, smelly shoes
专门把艾丽克斯那些恶心臭烘烘的原味鞋
to feet freaks.
卖给恋足变态们
Wow, that is so gross!
这也太恶心了吧
More like gutsy.
是很有胆识
You got to get your hands dirty
要想白手起家一家公司
to build a company from the ground up.
就要能不怕苦不怕累不怕脏
I'm proud of you, Luke.
我为你感到骄傲 卢克
Uh, hold on.
等等
It was my idea to start buying thrift-store shoes.
是我想到去旧货店买鞋
I expanded the business and doubled our profits.
我扩大业务 还让利润加倍
You see what Alex did?
你看到艾丽克斯做的了吗
She grew the business.
她让业务增长
She took it to the next level.
把生意带到了更高的境界
She was able to achieve what Luke couldn't
她做到了卢克尝试了许多年
despite years of trying.
但一直都做不到的事
It's really only been a few --
其实也才几...
You can't grow what doesn't exist!
没有根 你怎么成长
Okay. Well, they're on their thing now.
他们是在吵他们的事情了
Just walk away.
我们赶紧走人
Do you know how long I've been with this company?
你知道我陪伴了这公司多久吗
Seven presidents.
美国换了7任总统
And four popes. Yes, Dad, I saw the movie.
还有4任教皇 是的 我看了你那电影
Couldn't you just let me have today?
你就不能让我今天威风一天吗
- Why didn't you call me? - What are you talking about?
-你为什么没打给我 -你说什么呢
This morning. When you got the big news.
今天早上 当你听到这大消息时
I mean, am I not a part of this anymore?
我现在已经不是这公司的一部分了吗
Is that what's going on here?
现在是这情况了吗
I didn't call you
我没打给你
because I was waiting for you to call me and say,
是因为我在等着你打给我祝贺我
"Congratulations, you did it, honey."
"恭喜啊 你成功了 乖女儿"
Instead, I had to come here
结果我却得来这里
and watch "Lawrence of A-Jay-bia."
看一部"杰拉伯的劳伦斯"
《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》1962年上映的伟大电影全片有3个多小时
- How else would anybody know I even existed? - What?
-不然大家怎么会记得我的存在 -什么
I spent my entire career trying to get in the Expo,
我整个职业生涯都在努力打进那展览会
and you come in and get it done in 2 years.
你接掌公司两年内就做到了
Come on, it goes without saying
别这样 不用说也知道
that this company would be nothing without you.
这间公司是因为有你才有今天
No, it doesn't.
不 不知道
- Let me hear you say it. - Seriously?
-我就要听到你说出来 -你认真的吗
Yes. I want to hear it.
是的 我要听
Dad, if it weren't for you,
爸 如果不是你
we wouldn't be where we are today.
我们也不会有今天的成就
All of your hard work
您所有的辛勤付出
laid the foundation for our success.
为我们今日的成功打下了夯实的基础
Now you.
换你了
Well, if I say it, it'll sound a little conceited.
如果我这么说 会显得太自大
No, not about you! About me!
不是让你说自己 是说我
It's...
你...
an unbelievable accomplishment.
达成了这令人难以置信的成就
You've exceeded all my expectations,
你大大地超过我的期望
which were ridiculously high to begin with.
而我的期望本来已经设得非常高了
The company could not be in better hands.
公司找不到比你更好的接班人了
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
Okay, let's just agree
好吧 我们就先假设
that your heart was in the right place
你的出发点是好的
giving Cam back his bayonet.
就是你还小卡刺刀这件事
But knowing what a decent person you are,
但像你这样的体面人...
I'm sure you're planning on --
我确定你一定有计划要...
Bo, open this door!
博 开门
Bo!
Bo --
How long you expect me to wait out there in the car?
你是打算让我在车里等你多久啊
Oh, God, please tell me this is your cab driver.
天啊 求你告诉我她是你的出租车司机
I'm Heather.
我叫海瑟
It's like feather, but with an "H".
就像海色 不过我是"瑟"
I'm familiar with the name.
我认识你这名字
Uh, I'll be right out, sweetie.
亲爱的 我很快就出来
I'm just finishing up with my client.
先等我跟客户聊完就行
Okay, Mr. Pringle, you can expect delivery
好的 品克先生 您就等着
of one male and one female chinchilla
一公与一母南美栗鼠送到您府上
in the next...
只需等...
Phew. Good. She's gone.
好险 她走了
Can you believe I just thought of that on the spot?
你能相信我是随机应变 现场编的吗
I'm not going down there, Cam.
我不要下楼 小卡
I don't trust myself around him.
我一到他身边就不清醒
I see that face, I hear that voice,
我看到他的脸庞 他的声音
I go all gooey.
我的心就融化
You're preaching to the gay man's choir, here.
这话你的同性恋友人十分赞同
But you have to decide for yourself,
但你得为自己做决定
and you need to keep a clear head.
而且你得保持清醒
You know what? All right.
要不这样吧
So, here's a trick that I used
教你一招我当年
when I was coming of age.
青春期情窦初开时用的招数
So, I had a little bit of a self-control problem,
我当时有一点缺乏自制力
and I would put a rubber band around my wrist
我会在我的手腕上绑一个橡皮筋
and flick it every time I got the urge
每当我有冲动想要...
to...flick it.
我就会弹一下
You used to snap one of those like crazy
以前我们一起看有型男的电视剧
whenever we watched "Dukes of Hazzard."
《正义前锋》时 你总疯狂弹啊
Yeah. I got through all seven seasons --
是啊 所以我平安看完7季
zero incidents.
一次特殊"事故"都没发生
Okay.
好了
Say your piece.
想说什么说吧
But I'll tell you right now,
但我先告诉你
I ain't gonna make it easy for you.
我可不会轻易被你说服
You sure look pretty, Pam'n'cheese.
你看起来真美啊 小帕姆
Oh, Bo...
Come here.
过来抱抱
We did that.
我们促成了这一对
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
是啊 是我们促成的
I know I don't deserve you,
我知道我配不上你
but if you and Cal will have me,
但如果你与卡尔愿意要我
I promise to spend every day of my life
我发誓我愿意用我的余生
proving that I am worthy.
向你证明我值得托付
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Look at this beautiful ring!
看看这戒指真是太美了
It's just so perfect --
简直太完美...
Who's Heather?
谁是海瑟
Oh, that's the name of the jeweler I bought it from.
这是卖我戒指的珠宝商的名字
Heather's Rings and... things.
海瑟戒指与其他东西店
Okay! Nope! Mnh-mnh! Nope!
够了 不行 不可以
No, even I can't spin this anymore.
不行 连我都没办法再为你开脱了
All right. Bo is a disaster, okay?
听我说 博就是个烂人
He -- he hasn't changed one bit.
他一点都没变
He is a liar, he is a thief,
他就是个骗子 还是个贼
he is a day drinker, he --
他白天就开始喝酒 他...
He stole that ring from Heather,
他从海瑟那里偷来的这戒指
who's waiting outside for him in case you say no.
而海瑟人正在外面 以防你拒绝了博
Hey! You can't say any of that!
你怎么能说出这些话
That's attorney-client privilege!
我们有律师客户保密权
He's also an idiot.
他还是个傻逼
Look, okay, I am not letting you and Cal
来 我才不会让你跟卡尔
go anywhere near him, all right?
接近这烂人一步呢 好吗
I cannot believe I got drawn in
真不敢相信我居然
by those big beautiful blue eyes again.
又被你大而深邃的蓝眼珠给迷惑了
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
Well, it's not really up to you, now is it?
这你说了不算吧 是吧
What you think, Pamburger?
你觉得呢 帕姆美人
Well, I --
我...
Get the hell out!
滚出去
Fine.
I'm glad I left the air conditioning on for Heather.
还好我有善待海瑟 为她留着空调
I even got --
我还...
Thanks, Mitchell...
谢谢你了 米奇尔
...for taking care of me like that.
谢谢你那样为我着想
You have a home here
你在这里也有个家
- as long as you need it, okay? - Aww, Mitchell,
-你在这里待多久都行 -米奇尔
you really are looking out for my sister.
你真的有在为她着想
And you know what, Pam?
听我说 帕姆
As long as you're gonna be staying here for a little while,
既然你还会在这里多住一段时间
you got to mind the door a little better.
你要多注意随手关门啊
Larry keeps getting out.
拉里老是会溜出去
- Say "Larry" one more time. - Okay.
-你再说一次"拉里"试试 -行
Larry.
拉里
Your mother called you about the screening of my film.
你妈打电话跟你说要播我的电影啦
She blew us off,
她放我们鸽子了
some lame excuse about being attacked by bees.
用被蜜蜂攻击了的烂理由
Oh what the hell, let's start.
管她的 我们开始看吧
What are you doing over there?
你在那里干嘛
What are you doing up there?
你才在里面干嘛吧
Is that you with Lady Bird Johnson?
那是你跟前第一夫人小瓢虫·约翰逊吗
Sure is. I was Closet Magazine's
是啊 我可是当年衣柜杂志的
"Movers and Groovers to Watch."
"业界不可错过新星"
She did the keynote,
她做的介绍演说
complimented my mustache...
还称赞了我的小胡子
Heady times.
大好时光啊
What's with all that news footage?
那个新闻片段是怎么回事
Well, historical context is important.
历史背景也是很重要的
Post-Watergate,
政府水门事件丑闻过后
people wanted transparency,
大众想要透明化
hence the glass closet.
所以设计了玻璃衣柜
Now, let me explain why my shirt is off in the next shot.
我跟你解释下为什么下一个镜头我没穿衣服