摩登家庭 第九季 Modern Family Season 9 第11集: He Said, She Shed

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Okay, Joey, you take this club, and you hit that ball.
乔 拿着这根球杆 把那颗球打出去
Any questions?
有问题吗
Why does this say "Manny"?
为什么这上面写着"曼尼"
Don't worry about it. They were only used once.
别在意 他只用过一次
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
It was a swing and a miss for both of us.
算是我与他的一次"挥杆落空"经历
I needed to find a way to spend more quality time with Joe.
我得想个新方式和乔共度美好时光
翻译: 洗七里 里七洗 斑驳
I couldn't take another Saturday of hide-and-seek.
周六捉迷藏我实在玩不下去了
At this point, I've spent more time
玩到现在 我藏在"柜子"里的时间
翻译: DG8赛太公做头发 跳一跳之王赛太公
in the closet than Mitchell.
已经比米奇尔还久了
Golf is a very complicated sport.
高尔夫是非常复杂的运动
I don't want you to get frustrated if you don't --
你打不到也别泄...
校对: 新浪微博@赛太公
Holy cow!
天啊
Do you think you can do that again?
你觉得你能再来一次吗
时间轴: 三水
Yeah. It's easy.
能 很简单
Okay, Mr. Cocky.
行了 自大狂先生
You know, there is a thing called beginner's --
这世上有种情况叫新手的好...
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
What the hell?
什么鬼
Hey, Brady.
布雷迪
Hey, Jay, what's up? Oh, is this your grandson?
杰 你好吗 这是你孙子吗
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
I can't do this again. This is my son.
这话我听够了 这是我儿子
Just take a look at his swing and tell me what you think.
看看他挥杆告诉我你怎么想
Your mom must be some athlete.
你妈妈肯定是名优秀运动员
Just so you know, I'm not a guy who's charmed
提醒你一下 我这人特别不喜欢
when the help gets familiar.
服务员跟我自来熟
家 庭
摩 登
第九季 第十一集
How's everybody this fine morning?
大家今早都过得好吗
Welp, I'm on my third day of my New Year's Resolution
我的新年决意已经坚持了三天
to not say things nobody cares about.
我不说别人不在乎的话
Damn it.
失误了
Oh, yay, Homeowners Association.
业主协会的回复
I need their approval to put a She Shed in the backyard
我需要他们批准我在后院盖女人窝
where the teeter-totter used to be.
就是过去放跷跷板那块地
I don't understand.
我没听懂
She said, "She Shed down by the seesaw."
她说女人窝"做"在跷跷板上
How are you not famous?
您的才华怎么会埋没至今
Yes, bravo, but what's a She Shed?
是啊 真有才 但女人窝是什么
Well, it's just a simple little structure
就是个简单的小棚子
where I can go to be alone
让我可以自己静静
and do yoga or meditate and nobody can bother me.
做做瑜伽或冥想 不受旁人打扰
Oh, so a glass of wine and a cigarette in the tub
这么说在浴缸里喝红酒抽雪茄
isn't cutting it anymore?
已经不管用了
I don't smoke, honey. I have a tobacco-scented candle.
我不抽烟 宝贝 那是烟草味的香烛
They don't make tobacco-scented --
哪有烟草味的...
This is more of that stuff no one cares about.
你说的这些就是没人在乎的话
Congratulations, honey.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Don't pretend you're happy for me.
别假装替我高兴了
Luke and I wanted to use that space to put in a batting cage.
卢克和我想用那块地盖击球场
Claire wanted her She Shed.
克莱尔想要她的女人窝
We were in a stalemate,
我们陷入了僵局
so we settled the dispute like adults.
于是我们像成年人一样解决矛盾
Come on, Dad. Batting cage.
加油 老爸 想想击球场
I really need to blink, buddy.
我真的很需要眨眼 伙计
You can blink when you're dead.
你去世以后可以眨个够
Ah, yes! Yes!
太棒了
All those Magic Eye posters paid off.
当年那些三维立体画海报没白看
I'm gonna get myself one of those fuzzy little rugs.
我要给自己买块毛绒绒的小地毯
- They turned me down. - ?What?
-他们没批准 -什么
Why on Earth would they do th-
他们到底为什么...
I-I'm gonna find out how to get in touch with somebody
我要想办法联系上
from down at that Homeowners Association
那个业主协会里的某个人
and find out what the hell is going on.
弄清楚到底怎么回事
Claire, I know you're upset,
克莱尔 我知道你很生气
but I don't think you should do that.
但我不认为你该那么做
Well, look at that.
瞧瞧啊
They have a meeting this afternoon.
他们今天下午正好要开会
I'll just go down there in person.
我亲自去一趟
Honey, I get a lot of my referrals from the HOA.
亲爱的 我有好多客户是业主协会推荐的
We can't afford to alienate them.
和他们疏远了得不偿失
They are the ones who are alienating people.
是他们要疏远别人
They all live on that stupid cul-de-sac.
他们都住在那个死胡同里
They only do things for each other.
只为自己人行方便
Probably swing if they weren't so aggressively unattractive.
如果他们不是都丑得要命没准会搞大群交
You know, I find the term "She Shed" offensive.
我觉得"女人窝"这个叫法很冒犯人
Shouldn't ours just be called a shed
为什么不管女人的窝叫窝
and theirs a "He Shed"?
而男人的叫"男人窝"
Why do you bother making resolutions?
你的新年决意是白决的吗
This is so frustrating.
真让人泄气
If it's any comfort...
如果这话能安慰到你
...you're not the only one to be stung by these people.
你不是唯一因为他们不如意的人
Their ridiculous parking regulation made me give up my dream
他们离谱的停车规定让我放弃了
of owning the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
买车顶有大热狗的车的梦想
Fine. I will move on.
好吧 我放手
So does this mean we can get our batting cage?
这意味着我们能搭击球场了吗
Luke, too soon.
卢克 让人家缓缓
Yes. Go.
没错 快走
I'm really proud of you, Mom.
我真为你骄傲 老妈
Letting go shows real growth.
放手体现了你的成熟
I'm going to that Homeowners Association meeting,
我要去业主协会的会议
and I'm getting my She Shed.
我的女人窝肯定要盖
But you just told Dad --
但你刚刚告诉老爸...
I let him do magic.
我默允他表演魔术
He lets me break promises.
他默允我打破承诺
We both know what we married.
我们都知道彼此是什么样的人
You were at the course again?
你们又去球场了
That's every morning this week.
这周每天上午都去
That's how you make a champion.
冠军就是这么练出来的
You should see Joe play.
你该看看乔的本事
It's like watching Merv Griffin interview.
就像看名主持梅夫·格里芬采访一样
There's a certain finesse to it.
独有一套技巧
- What are you training for? - Nothing.
-你在训练什么项目 -啥也没练
Yeah, then go have a pudding cup.
没错 那就去吃布丁
These high-performance protein bars are for elite athletes.
这些高能蛋白质棒是精英运动员吃的
Go ahead, Joey. Fuel up.
吃吧 乔 补充能量
You have a trophy to bring back today.
你今天有座奖杯要赢
What are you talking about?
你这话是什么意思
There's a kiddie tournament up at the club,
俱乐部办了场儿童锦标赛
and I signed Joe up for it.
我帮乔报名了
Jay, you're pushing him too hard.
杰 你把他逼得太紧了
What are you talking about? Kid loves it.
你胡说什么 孩子可喜欢了
He'll tell you himself after he ices his shoulder.
等他冰敷好肩膀亲口告诉你
Ooh, that's the stuff.
就是这个感觉
You know, Gloria, with the right training,
歌洛莉亚 如果训练得当
this kid could go all the way.
这孩子能一路走到顶峰
Me managing his golf career can be my second act.
当他的高尔夫生涯经理就是我的第二春
You're 70. Your second act was two acts ago.
你都七十了 你的第四春都该过劲了
Stop living through him. It's too much pressure.
别利用他再次感受青春 他压力太大
Why are you making such a big deal about it?
你为什么这么小题大做
It's a-It's a kiddie golf tournament.
不过是个儿童高尔夫锦标赛
It's like a-a playdate I don't hate being at.
就像个我不抗拒参加的儿童玩耍聚会
It's a bad idea.
这是个馊主意
What if Joe wants to do something that is less competitive,
如果乔想做竞争性不这么强的事呢
like reading or papier-mache?
例如阅读或纸模
Let's not break out the Manny playbook just yet.
我们先别把曼尼那套剧本都拿出来
Playbill would've been more cutting. Why am I helping you?
叫戏单更有范 我帮什么嘴
I know you think you have the monopoly
我知道关于什么对乔最好
on deciding what's best for Joe,
你认为你有垄断权
but I have parenting instincts, too.
但我也有父母的天性
I deferred to Dede every single time on Mitch and Claire,
过去米奇和克莱尔的事我都让迪迪说了算
and this time I'm going with my gut.
这次我要按我的直觉办
Mitch and Claire turned out to be wonderful people.
米奇和克莱尔现在不是很好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm not knocking them.
是的是的 我不是说他们不好
I love all my children equally.
我对所有孩子的爱都是平等的
That's winner water.
这是冠军喝的水
What's going on, Cam?
怎么回事 小卡
I was gone for 45 minutes,
我才离开四十五分钟
and now our living room's a beauty salon?
咱家客厅就变成了美容沙龙
What, do you have a pit crew or something?
难不成你有一队[赛车]专业技师吗
Ooh, look at you using "pit crew"
你居然挺有男人样地
in a sentence like a boy.
用"专业技师"成功造句了
Is this all for Lily's party? You --
这都是为了莉莉的派对吗 你...
I thought we were just gonna do pizza and a movie.
我以为我们的计划是吃披萨看电影
Okay, there are 12-year-old girls coming over here.
要来的可是一帮十二岁少女
Do you remember how mean and judgmental Haley was at that age?
你忘了海莉在那年纪多毒舌多爱评头论足吗
Yeah, I faked being sick that Thanksgiving.
记得 逼得我在感恩节装病
I was too scared to eat corn in front of her.
我都不敢在她面前吃玉米
Of course you were.
你当然不敢
The only word she said to me that entire year was "Ew."
那一整年她对我说的唯一一个词是"恶心"
Anyway, Lily wants to impress these older girls,
总之 莉莉想给这些学姐留个好印象
so I set up a full-service salon to do makeovers.
于是我弄了全方位沙龙帮她们大改造
And you're qualified to do that because...?
你拥有这个资格是因为...
Okay, my uncle was in the business
我叔叔就是干这行的
of mules appear younger for sale,
他让骡子看起来更年轻好卖出去
so I think I know a thing or two about hair and make-up.
所以我认为我对美发和化妆略知一二
I brought y'all some stuff for Lily's party.
我拿了些东西来帮莉莉的派对做准备
Oh, my God.
我的天
Thought you might not want to get into your own stash.
我想你可能不愿意用自己的护肤品
I know how pricy your lady creams are.
我知道你的贵妇面霜有多贵
Okay, she's lashing out because I inherited Mama's skin.
她发脾气是因为我继承了老妈的皮肤
- And I got Daddy's strong flickin' finger. - Don't do it! Don't!
-而我继承了老爸的弹脑门绝招 -别
Cam, you said that you were gonna keep this small.
小卡 你说过你不会搞得太大的
See, now I feel like you didn't tell me about this
你瞧 我觉得你故意不告诉我
so that you could set it all up before I could say no.
好在我拒绝前把这些都弄好
Okay, that is just not true.
你这话可说错了
Not everyone is as calculating as you think.
不是每个人都像你想得心机那么深
But, hey, I know where this is coming from,
但 我知道你为什么这样
and it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Seriously? This again?
真的假的 又来这套
This sounds private.
这似乎是私人话题
If you want me to leave, forget it.
如果你想让我回避 想都别想
Okay, a-any time we have an argument,
好吧 我们每次起了争执
Cam blames it on how I was brought up.
小卡都说是我童年阴影的错
My therapist says
我的心理咨询师说
that it's his way of deflecting responsibility.
这是他转移责任的方式
You go to therapy?
你去做心理咨询
You mean like one of those Woody Allen movies?
像伍迪·艾伦的电影里演得那样吗
Plenty of people go to therapy.
很多人都做心理咨询
Not farm folk.
我们农场人就不去
We solve our own problems, not that we had many.
我们有问题自己解决 尤其我们问题也不多
That's right, because you had a storybook childhood.
没错 因为你们的童年像故事书里一样
I never said "storybook," although one time
我可没说过"故事书" 不过有一次
I did come home to a family of bears eating our porridge.
我回家时的确看到一家熊在吃我们的粥
Don't make us sound like hicks.
别说得好像我们是乡巴佬一样
It was Tuna Helper.
是微波炉意面
But we did have our share of problems.
但我们也有过烦恼
Problems? What problems?
烦恼 什么烦恼
Mama and Daddy?
老妈和老爸啊
It's not like they had the perfect marriage.
他们的婚姻又不完美
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
I knew there was stuff. Everybody has stuff.
我就知道有阴影 人人都有阴影
No, there is no stuff.
不 没有阴影
She's just making this up to get under my radiant skin.
她在编故事想气皱我容光焕发的皮肤
If you don't know what I'm talking about,
如果你不知道我在说什么
I'm not gonna tell you right before you host a big ol' party.
我可不想在你主持大型派对前告诉你
Oh, no, no. We've got time. Come on, come on. Let's hear it.
不 我们有时间 快说给我们听听
You don't remember that time Daddy didn't live with us for a year
你不记得有次老爸离开我们一整年
'cause he was shacked up with that diner waitress
因为他和那个餐厅服务员同居了吗
- Jannie Sue Butler? - Oh please.
-珍妮·苏·巴特勒 -拜托
The only time Daddy ever left was to go to war.
老爸唯一离开我们那次是去参战了
It was 1977. What war, Cam?
1977年哪来的战争 小卡
The V-
越...
He left us 'cause he turned 40,
他离开我们是因为他到了四十岁
he got his first liver spot,
脸上长了第一块老年斑
and that bimbo reminded him of the Bionic Woman --
他又觉得那骚货像《无敌女金刚》
mostly on account of her fake arm.
主要是因为她有条假胳膊
Oh, did you really not know this?
你是真的不知情吗
What?
什么
I did not realize how big that was gonna be.
我没意识到会是这么严重的问题
Cam, hey. Y-You're okay, right?
小卡 你还好吧
Cam, I-I-I can't face these 12-year-olds by myself.
小卡 我自己应付不来这些十二岁少女
12-year-olds? I got to change my shirt.
十二岁 我得去换件衣服
They're already angry.
她们已经生气了
Um, okay. Uh...
好吧
What are you guys doing?
你们在做什么
- Putting up our batting cage. - Oh, careful.
-搭击球场 -小心
It's really easy to get caught in the net.
这些网特别容易缠住脚
Okay, well, you may want to take a beat.
你们或许想先缓缓
Mom went down to the HOA meeting to fight for her shed.
老妈去业主协会争取女人窝了
?I only hope she keeps her cool and accepts their decision.
我只希望她能冷静地接受他们的决定
Yeah, based on her long history of letting things go.
是啊 鉴于她以往总能放手的优秀历史
Dad, we have a problem.
爸 我们有麻烦了
Maybe not, buddy. The HOA never reverses itself.
或许没事 伙计 业主协会从不反悔
If they did, we'd be having this conversation
要不然我们这场对话
in the front seat of a giant hot dog.
就能在大热狗车的前座上说了
- I am the HOA. - ?What?
-我就是业主协会 -什么
I intercepted Mom's application
我截住了老妈的申请
and forged a rejection letter from the board.
假造了一封协会的回绝信
- Why?! ?- Because you told me to.
-为什么 -因为你叫我那么做的
When did I tell you to do that?!
我什么时候叫你那么做的
Ah, yes! Yes!
太棒了
All those Magic Eye posters paid off!
当年那些三维立体画海报没白看
This sucks.
真闹心
Who knows?
谁知道
Maybe the HOA board will reject her application.
或许业主协会会拒绝她的申请
Things have a way of working themselves out.
船到桥头自然直
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
你说的是我想的吗
I think so.
应该是
- You gave me the signal. - What signal?!
-你给了我暗示 -什么暗示
That wink when you want me to secretly take care of something.
就你想让我秘密解决某事的时候那个眨眼
Of course I was winking. I was just in a staring contest.
我当然得眨眼 我刚结束瞪眼比赛
Wait. Did you say you've done this before?
什么 你是说你以前也这么做过吗
Do you think Alex's cello set itself on fire?
你觉得艾丽克斯的大提琴会自燃嘛
Oh, my God.
天啊
I got to get down to that meeting before your mother --
我得赶到那个大会 趁你妈还没...
Untangle me quickly!
快帮我解开
Wait. Was that a wink?
等下 你在眨眼吗
Do you not want me to untangle you?
你不想我帮你解开吗
D-Do you want me to untangle you slowly?
还是你想我解慢点
There's no signal!
没有暗示
Refreshing cucumber water? No?
清爽的黄瓜水 不喝吗
Refreshing cucumber water? No?
清爽的黄瓜水 不喝吗
- Are you thirs-- - Hey, you're doing great.
-你渴... -你做得很棒
Just don't get nervous and turn all red.
就是别紧张 别脸红
Do I do that? Am I doing that right now?
我脸红啦 我现在脸红了吗
Do people notice?
其他人注意到了吗
Okay, you're not 12. It's okay.
你不是12岁了 没事
It got better. It got better.
变好了 变好了
Hey, Cam. H-How you feeling?
小卡 你怎么样
If you need some time to
如果你需要时间
process that stuff about your dad, y-you sh--
来消化有关父亲的事 你...
Oh, no. I'm fine.
不 我没事
Unlike the chlorine in Melanie's hair
不像梅勒妮头发上的氯
that won't do any permanent damage.
那事不会有什么永久性伤害的
I'm working here, sweetie.
我在干活呢 亲爱的
Hi, girls. I'm Lily's cool Aunt Pam.
姑娘们 我是莉莉的酷姑姑
I brought lighters for everyone.
我给大家带了打火机哦
Please be nice.
对我好点
All right. We are done. What do you think?
好了 完成啦 你觉得怎么样
I wanted to look like Selena Gomez.
我是要当红歌手赛琳娜·戈麦斯的发型
Oh, well, I wanted a daddy that would respect his wedding vows,
我还想我爸遵守结婚誓言呢
but we can't all get what we want.
但我们不能总是得到我们想要的
Dream smaller. There you go.
现实点吧 去吧
Okay, okay. See, it's stuff like that
好了 就是这些话
that makes me think that you're not okay.
让我觉得你其实在难过
Mitchell, it's just a joke. It's barbershop sass.
米奇尔 是玩笑 理发店专属吐槽
They love it when I go there.
他们喜欢我这么说
All right, Violet, get your fancy can in the chair.
好啦 维奥莱 挪动你的高档屁股来
You're up.
到你了
Hi. So, what are we doing today?
你想做成什么样的
I was thinking of an updo.
我想要盘发
I like a high pony for you.
你还是来个高马尾吧
There we go.
开始啦
Oh, so, Vi, I've seen your mom at Parent Night.
小维啊 我在父母之夜上见了你妈
You know what? I've never seen your dad.
你知道吗 我从没见过你爸
He works late a lot.
他经常加班
Well, I hope that's true, sweetie.
宝贝 希望这是真的
Why wouldn't it be?
为什么不是真的
I don't know. Sometimes father's lie.
不知道 有时父亲会撒谎
It's better for you to find out now
现在发现会比
than when you're a 40-year-old man.
你已经40岁时才发现要好
40? Okay, speaking of fathers lying.
40 说到父亲撒谎
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你聊下吗
Cam, move away, move away.
小卡 走 走
- Cam -- Cam, clearly you're not okay. - Okay, you know what?
-小卡 你很明显在不开心嘛 -好吧
I thought -- I thought I could tamp it down, put it in a room,
我以为我能压下去 关进房间并锁好
seal it shut just like we did grandpa when he got rabid.
就像爷爷的狂犬病时我们做的那样
Okay, listen, I-I may have checked with my therapist
听着 我和我的咨询师打过招呼了
on the off chance that you would want to talk to someone.
如果你想和人谈谈...
No, sir.
If I open that door, there's no telling what we'll find.
一旦我开了那扇门 很难预料到会发现什么
You know what? I -- You know I cry inexplicably
你知道我听到那首歌《调情圣手》时
when I hear "Smooth Operator."
就会莫名其妙哭起来吗
I don't want to know what that's about.
我不想知道那是为什么
Hey, hey, just -- just give it a shot.
就试一下
Yeah, she's the best, and if --
她很棒的 如果
if it makes you uncomfortable, we can leave, all right?
如果你感到不舒服 我们就走 好吗
She -- She has an opening this afternoon.
她今天下午有时间
What if the party's still going on?
如果聚会还没结束呢
Your sister's here. They'll be fine.
你姐在这 不会有事的
Okay, truth.
真心话
How old were you when you first kissed a boy?
你第一次亲吻男生是多大
Hmm...A boy person?
男的 人吗
I love that you're here,
我喜欢你回家
but don't you guys have a laundry room at the school?
但你们学校不是有洗衣房吗
It's really humid down there,
那里很潮湿
and my hair is challenging enough as it is.
我的头发可无法承受
I thought you'd be going to Joe's tournament.
我还以为你会去看乔的比赛
No, he doesn't need me over there.
不 他不需要我
I would be adding more pressure.
我只会增加压力
Well, you always kept a low profile
你在我的丝带舞比赛上
at my ribbon-dancing competitions.
就总是很低调啊
I couldn't even find you in the stands.
我在看台上都找不到你
Ah, yeah, with the ribbon and the swooshing.
对 有丝带还有嗖嗖嗖的声音
But Joe worries me because stress can destroy a child.
但乔让我担心 因为压力会摧毁孩子
Take it from Cartagena's junior regional backstroke champion.
我从我们地区青少年仰泳比赛中得到的教训
You used to swim?
你还会游泳吗
Like a cigarette boat fleeing to international waters.
就像到公海躲条子的快艇一样快
But all that stress brought the darkness in me.
但压力唤醒我心中的黑暗
I started pulling out my hair, and...there was an incident.
我开始抓狂 然后发生了意外
What kind of incident?
什么意外
I'm ashamed to admit it,
我羞于承认
but when I lost one of the big races,
但我输了一场重要的比赛后
I might have hit one of the other swimmers
我貌似用了泳池捞叶网
in the leg with a skimmer pole.
砸了其他选手的腿
You Tonya Harding-ed another girl?
你对别的姑娘使出了"坦雅·哈丁"吗
美国知名花式女单溜冰选手曾指示丈夫与保镖用警棍攻击竞争对手膝盖
No, in Colombia, they call it the Gloria Ramirez-ing.
不 在哥伦比亚 这招名叫"歌洛莉亚·拉米雷兹"
Mom, just because you freaked out doesn't mean Joe will.
妈 你崩溃了不代表乔也会
At the end of the day,
说到底
he's only going to remember that you weren't there.
他以后只会记得你没去看比赛
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it would mean a lot to him.
我觉得会对他意义很重大
I know it meant a lot to me
就像你当年为我和搭档加油
when you cheered on me and my ribbon-dancing partner, Josh.
对我来说也意义非凡一样
Uh, yeah, 'cause you guys were so great.
因为你们太棒了嘛
I danced alone.
我是独舞
Next order of business,
下一议程
uh, Lisa would like to put in a little moat in her yard.
丽萨想在她院子里挖个护城沟
Aww, and with a drawbridge
配一个开合式吊桥
from the sidewalk to the front door.
从人行道直达前门
I've always dreamed of being a princess.
我从小就有个公主梦
All in favor?
大家同意吗
- Aye! - Eyesore.
-爱[同意] -"哎"哟妈呀
Claire, did you say something?
克莱尔 你说什么了吗
I'm sorry. You're just gonna rubber-stamp Princess Lisa here,
抱歉 你们就这么通过了丽莎公主的申请
and I can't have a She Shed in my backyard?
但我却不能在自家后院盖女人窝吗
Could you please wait your turn?
你能等轮到你时在说吗
W-We haven't moved on to new business yet.
我们还没到新议题呢
Fine. Motion to discuss new business?
行 申请讨论新议题
Seconded. Recognizing Claire Dunphy. Thank you.
附议 准许克莱尔·邓菲发言 感谢你
I'm not leaving here until I have my permit.
我拿到我的许可之前是不会走的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I submitted a request to build a simple structure
我投递了搭建一个简单建物的申请
you can't even see from the street.
从街上看不到 不影响景观
Speaking of which, why is nobody sounding the alarm
说到影响 为什么没有人
over Gary's avant-garde mailbox?
给盖里的前卫邮箱踩刹车
- It's a penis, Gary. - Honey.
-形状就是个鸡鸡啊 盖里 -宝贝
What? What? Oh! What are you doing here?
干嘛 什么 你来这里干嘛
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我还打算问你这个问题呢
I'm so sorry to interrupt. Keep up the great work.
抱歉打扰了 请继续你们的出色工作
It couldn't have been easy
同志们真是辛苦了
keeping that sewer gator under wraps.
不让下水道鳄鱼新闻流出 造成恐慌
What alligator?
哪有什么鳄鱼
No, that.
这样是不对的
See that? That's not fair.
就是这样 这不公平啊
Just because I'm not part of your little cul-de-sac cult --
就因为我不是你们业主协会邪教的一份子
- your little cult-de-sac -- - Oh, that was a good one.
-你们这业主"邪"会 -这哏不错
I think you made your point. Why don't we get going?
我觉得大家懂你意思了 我们走吧
Claire, this is the first we're hearing about your She Shed.
克莱尔 我们没听过你的女人窝啊
Oh. Then I've got something for you right here.
那我这里有个东西给你们
She's got a gun!
她有枪
It's a letter, Lisa --
是一封信好吗 丽莎
a rejection letter on HOA stationery.
印有业主协会字样的拒绝信件
Stationery?
信件吗
In the interest of saving trees,
为了减少树木砍伐
we do all our correspondence via e-mail.
我们所有的信件来往都是通过电邮
Come on, Claire, we don't need to sit here
走啦 克莱尔 我们不需要坐在这里
and listen to these pillars of the community.
听这些社区栋梁说的话
Then who sent me this letter?
那这封信是谁寄给我的
Who knew I even wanted a She Shed?
还有谁知道我想搭个女人窝
Who even...cared?
有谁会在意这个呢
Okay.
好啦
It's a straight shot, pal.
小家伙 就是个直射
You got this. How are you feeling?
你能行 你感觉如何
I'm nervous.
我有点紧张
My son was being tested as an athlete,
我儿子正在接受运动员的考验
but I was being tested as a father.
而我也在接受当父亲的考验
What I said then would help shape the man Joe would become.
我那一刻说的话将会影响乔人格的发展
Nerves are for losers.
废物才会紧张
What you're feeling is excitement
你现在的感觉是兴奋
because for the first time in your life
因为这是你人生第一次
you're doing something that actually matters.
在做真正有意义的事情
These other kids -- they want you to choke
其他的那些孩子 都想你怯场
because you're king of the mountain,
因为你是山丘之王 君临天下
and they're climbing to reach you.
而他们也想爬上山顶
You've got to be ready to step on their fingers.
所以你得准备好踩掉他们登顶的手指
That sounds mean.
感觉好狠心啊
They would do the same thing to you.
他们也会对你做同样的事
Now, get out there and take what is ours.
去吧 拿下属于我们的荣誉
And have fun.
然后享受过程啊
Huh. That's new.
这挺新鲜
She's right behind me. She knows about the letter.
她就在我后面 她知道假信的事了
What are we gonna do? We have to think of an excuse.
我们该怎么办 我们得想个解释啊
We don't have time!
我们没时间了
Huh. Guess she hit a light.
她可能遇到红灯了
All right. Well, let's think this through.
好吧 那我们来想想
Really, Phil?! You just turned and ran?
不是吧 菲尔 你就转身逃跑吗
Sweetheart, I...
亲爱的 我...
- I... - Don't you run again.
-我 -你别想跑
Okay.
I have one question. Why?
我只有一个问题 为什么
It's complicated.
一言难尽
How is it complicated?
怎么一言难尽了
You printed fake stationery and forged a letter
你印假的信纸 伪造一封信
so you could have a stupid batting cage.
就为了让自己有个傻逼击球场
- It's not his fault. - Luke --
-这不是他的错 -卢克
I'm gonna tell her.
我来告诉她
- He got scared. - What?
-他害怕了 -什么
He thought you would like
他害怕你以后
being out there alone in your shed so much
会想整天泡在你的女人窝里
you'd stop wanting to spend time with him.
你不会想再跟他待在一起
Come on.
怎么会
He was worried maybe you'd start sleeping out there.
他担心说不定你哪天就开始睡在里面
Pretty soon it's where you and your friends go to drink
很快那里就成了你与闺蜜们喝酒
and complain about your husbands.
然后抱怨自己老公的地方
Oh, I don't need a shed for that.
抱怨老公不需要个女人窝啊
We-we do it on a group text.
我们都是用手机群聊
Honey, I didn't know that's how you felt.
亲爱的 我都不知道你有这感觉
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不跟我说说呢
I guess I'm not comfortable being vulnerable...
可能我不好意思露出内心的脆弱
...except-except with Luke.
给除了卢克之外的人
The whole reason I wanted to get that shed
我想盖那个女人窝的原因
was to give myself a place to calm down
是给自己一个能静下心的地方
and spare you some of my insanity.
然后你也不用承受我像疯婆子
If anything, I-I thought it would help our relationship.
我本来还觉得这会让我们感情更好呢
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
He accepts your apology.
他接受你的道歉
I got it from here, buddy. Mm.
剩下交给我就行了 兄弟
We got our batting cage... sort of.
我们得到了击球场 某种程度上吧
Hey, Mom, think we can get in there any time soon?
妈 你觉得很快能轮到我跟爸上场吗
Not after the day I've had!
老娘今天这心情 别想了
Come on, buddy. Let's try again tomorrow.
走吧 兄弟 咱们明天再来碰运气
Come on.
来啊
Yeah!
Here you go.
What is this?! I need a putter!
这什么鬼 我要推杆
Take it easy. You're only down by one stroke.
放轻松嘛 落后一杆而已
Don't remind me!
别提醒我
He's fine, everybody. He's fine.
没事的 各位 他没事
Good luck, Joe.
祝你好远 乔
Gloria? I-I guess you're here to pull Joey out of the tournament.
歌洛莉亚 我猜你是来把乔拉回家的吧
No, no. I came to cheer him on.
没没没 我是来给他加油的
No, but I thought about what you were saying,
不 我想过了你说的那些话
and even though you weren't right,
虽然你当时说得有些不对
I'm gonna let you have this one.
但我还是决定按你说的做
You can do this, baby.
你可以的 宝贝
I'm trying to concentrate!
别打扰我集中精神
What is that all about?
这火气是怎么回事
I don't know, Gloria. You seem to make him tense.
不知道啊 歌洛莉亚 你好像会让他紧张
- Uh, and there's this other thing. - I knew it!
-还有就是这个问题 -我就知道
You were in my eyeline!
你干扰了我的视线
No. Wait. Joe, come here!
别 乔 快回来
- I'm going to step on your fingers! - Joe, come back here!
-我要踩了你的手指 -乔 快回来
- I'm the king of the mountain! - Give me the club!
-我才是山丘之王 -把球杆给我
Give me the club.
球杆给我
Give me the club!
快给我
Why?!
干嘛啊
Not again.
又来了
You're gonna love hockey.
曲棍球绝对是你的菜
You know what?
你知道吗
If people back home knew I was in a therapist's office,
如果我老家的人知道我来心理咨询师这里
it would be all over the "Rumors and Ramblins" section
绝对会在我们当地杂志上的
of the Grasshopper Gazette.
"八卦漫谈"环节 大书特书
"Liberal Left Coast Breaks Local Hero."
"自由左派西海岸毁了本地英雄"
What are you typing?
你在打什么字
Exactly what you just said,
你刚才说的每一字每一句
but don't worry, it's for my therapy, not yours.
别担心 是我的咨询要用 不是你的
You know what? This is your therapy,
是啊 这的确是你的咨询
and I don't want to be here.
我也不想在这里
Cam, come on. You need this.
别这样 小卡 你也需要这个
Just give it a shot. Come on!
你就试一次嘛 行不
Hello, Mitchell.
你好啊 米奇尔
Hi, Dr. Green.
你好 格林医生
Thank you so much for making the time to see us.
谢谢您特别空出时间来见我们
Okay, what's that voice?
好吧 你那是什么声音
Are you tamping down your
你是在试着压抑
- crazy to impress your therapist... - No. No.
-自己的神经病来让你的医生夸你吗 -没啊
...like you do when you clean up before the housekeeper comes?
就像你在家政女佣来之前 先打扫一遍一样
I appreciate what you're saying,
感谢你的这些话
I hear you, and I'm gonna give it some thought.
我听到了 我会好好想想
The hell? Can we move into this place?
什么鬼 我们能搬来这里住吗
- You must be Cameron. - Yes.
-你一定是卡梅隆吧 -是的
So nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you --
很高兴跟你见面 我听过好多你的事
Mitchell, how do you feel about how you're behaving right now?
米奇尔 你对现在自己的举动有什么看法
I don't love it. Can I-Can I restart?
不是太满意 我能重来吗
Okay.
好的
A-All right. Um, you know what?
好的 这个嘛
This -- This -- I don't want to be here.
这个... 这... 我不想在这里
This just isn't me.
这不适合我
The art on the wall is weird.
墙上的画好奇怪
The candy bowl feels like a test, uh...
糖果感觉像是心理测试
You know what? I'm gonna have, uh, just one.
这样吧 我要吃 就吃一个吧
Nope. I'm gonna have all of them.
不要 我要吃全部
Nope. I'm just gonna leave.
不对 我要走了
Cam, the first step is the hardest, but it's worth it.
小卡 跨出第一步最难 但值得你尝试
It takes time to work through family issues.
家庭的问题需要时间来修复
Yeah, she's right. Some people spend their whole lives
她说的对 有些人花了一生时间
trying to resolve these things.
在试着解决这些问题呢
What would I -- What would I even say to her?
那我... 那我跟她说什么啊
That my dad left for a year with the town floozy
我爸跟一个小镇公交女跑了一年
and I thought he was off being a war hero
我还以为那年他是去打仗
and that I'm an idiot
我就像个傻逼一样
and-and that I'm never gonna forgive him?
而且我永远不会原谅他
I don't care that he came-came back to us.
我才不管他最后又回归家庭了呢
He lied to me, and he let me grow up thinking my mama
他骗了我 他让我从小到大都以为
was the most important thing to him in the world.
我妈妈是他在世上最珍重的人
He's a phony.
他就是个骗子
You know, maybe, you know, he did do the best
但或许... 他尽力了
he-he knew how, you know?
用他会的那种方式
He always did make me feel safe and-and happy.
他总是让我觉得安全与开心
Maybe he was just trying to protect me,
或许他只是想保护我
because he did love me with all of his heart,
因为他的确是全心全意爱着我
and, actually, I feel like I know him,
而且我感觉自己了解了他
like, even better now and love him even more.
比以前更了解 更爱他
I am the person I am because of all my experiences.
是我的经历造就了我
And I like me.
而我爱我自己
And I have a daddy to thank for that.
为此 我得谢谢我爸爸
Hey! That felt great.
感觉舒畅了好多
Oh, my gosh. I feel healed.
天啊 感觉被治愈了
Yeah, well, it's a good start, but therapy really is a --
很好的开始 但心理咨询...
No, no, no, no, no, no. That was extraordinary.
不不不不不 太厉害了
I have never seen anything like that.
我从来没有见过像这样的
He doesn't need me.
他不需要我
Here.
Have a hard candy and a good life.
吃颗糖 祝你幸福
Wait, wait, wait, wait. He's done? No, no.
等等 他完事了吗 不行
Okay, I have-I have been coming here for 10 years,
我 我来这里看十年了
and I am just barely scratching the surface.
而我还不得其门而入
You call him extraordinary.
而你夸他太厉害了
Meanwhile, I've been pouring out my soul to you every week,
而我呢 我每周都来这里掏心掏肺
and I get -- boop -- nothing.
而我得到的反应只有... 什么都没有
Mitchell, I did clear out the full hour.
米奇尔 我有空出一小时时间
If you'd like to --
如果你想要...
That would be great, Doctor. Thank you so much.
那就最好不过了 医生 太感谢你了
I would love that.
我很乐意
Cam, I will see you at home. Okay, okay.
小卡 我们回家见 行 行
- You chose the right one. - I'm waiting!
-你选了正确的那个 -我在等着呢
You sure know how to hide, buddy.
你可真会躲啊 小家伙
I'm looking everywhere.
我到处在找你呢
Nope, not under the pooltable.
不对 不在台球桌底下
Where or where could you be?
你到底能躲在哪里呢
Manny, I'm very busy.
曼尼 我很忙
Can't this wait?
不能之后再说吗
I've waited 10 years. This is happening. Sit.
我等了10年了 别想躲 坐下
Hey, I'm watching something.
我在看东西呢
Yes, you are!
是的 请看
Presenting "Rhapsody in Ribbon."
带来演出"丝带狂想曲"
You are it. I'm hiding.
找到你了 换我去躲
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.