摩登家庭 第九季 Modern Family Season 9 第16集: Wine Weekend

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Obviously, this is the living room.
这里很明显就是客厅啦
There's a fully stocked bar in the den,
活动室里的酒柜有很多酒
and the home theater is downstairs.
家庭影院在楼下
Wow. So, your boss launches one style website
厉害了 你老板创建一个时尚网站
原创翻译 双语字幕
and she can afford all of this?
就能过上这么豪华的生活啊
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
I wish "1950s closeted father"
真希望"五零年代深柜爸爸"风格
was a look people were clamoring for.
也是观众争相追捧
翻译: 冰蓝 尤妮希
Oh, it is not that simple.
才没那么简单
The formula for NERP is very specific --
我们公司的胜利方程式非常具体
翻译: 洗七里 偷心大盗赛太公
former actress plus confidence based on nothing
过气女明星加迷之自信
equals millions in sales of iffy wellness products.
等于售出数百万的可疑健康产品
校对: 新浪微博@赛太公
We should get her a gift for letting us stay here,
我们应该送她一份礼物 感谢她让我们借住
but what do you give someone who's researching
但该送什么给一个正在斯里兰卡
charcoal toothbrushes in Sri Lanka?
研究木炭牙刷的人呢
时间轴: 三水
Oh, actually, she's judging
事实上 她正在明斯克
a placenta-cooking contest in Minsk.
给胎盘烹饪大赛当评审呢
Maybe we should stay away from the fridge.
那我们还是别碰冰箱里的东西了
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
So, we're in wine country.
我们已经到酒庄了
When does the wine tasting start,
品酒活动何时开始
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
because I can use it after
因为被公众狠狠抨击后
the public bashing I've had to endure.
我真心需要喝一杯
Here we go. No more boo-hooing, Manny.
又来了 别一哭二闹了 曼尼
The review wasn't that bad.
评论没那么糟
He called my portrayal of Inspector Poirot
他说我扮演的大侦探波罗
阿加莎·克里斯蒂所著系列小说中的比利时名侦探
"Unconvincing," "Not believable,"
"不真实" "不可信"
"Hard to buy," and "Ironically redundant".
"难以信服" 还有"讽刺地多余"
Hey, Mitch, Cam,
米奇 小卡
now that you guys have had a chance to sleep on my performance,
你们已经有一晚时间好好思考我的表演了
what did you think?
你们有什么看法
- It was a tricky part. - Yeah, and I don't blame you.
-那角色不好演 -没错 不怪你
I blame whoever cast you.
只能怪选你去演的人
Okay, a couple more things.
还有几件事
Finally, the closet part of the tour.
终于轮到介绍衣橱了
My boss left each of you a very special robe.
我老板给你们每人都留了一件特别的浴袍
They minimize inflammation
穿上后 浴袍能抑制炎症
and gently exfoliate your skin whilst you wear them.
同时为你的肌肤轻柔去角质
That's weird. I only see six robes.
真古怪 我只看到六件浴袍
That's what's weird about them?
它们是这点让你觉得古怪吗
Oh, one last thing --
还有一件事
Do not touch the tiara on display in the drawing room.
千万别碰厅里展出的小皇冠
It is very delicate.
那非常容易打烂
Got it?
明白了吗
Sorry, honey. You're just -- You're doing that thing
抱歉女儿 你又露出那个样子了
where you look like a really intense baby deer.
看起来就像只很紧绷的小鹿
Oh, the scarier you try to be,
你越想做出凶狠的表情
- the more adorable you are. ?- I know!
-反而越可爱 -就是啊
Whatever. I have, like,
随便了
a million errands to run for my boss.
我还要帮我老板干无数的活儿
Hang on. Since, uh, no one's called dibs on the master bedroom,
等一下 既然没人预先说要睡主卧室
I assume it's up for grabs.
我想应该是先到先得了吧
Oh, actually, there are only three guest bedrooms upstairs,
事实上 楼上只有三间客房
so you'll have to sleep in there, okay?
所以你得睡在那里了
The maid's quarters?
佣人房吗
But I'll be right next to the creaky do--
但那样我就睡在嘎吱作响的门旁边...
You know, if you want, I can put some oil on that.
你想的话 我可以给门上点润滑油
Oh, no, no, no. Don't.
千万不可
These are traditional Tibetan creaking hinges.
这是西藏传统的吱吱响铰链
We need those.
咱也得买一个
摩 登
家 庭
第九季 第十六集
- Whoa. Go easy. - ?Trust me, Dad.
-悠着点喝 -相信我 爸爸
Right now, I could really use this.
此刻我真的很需要酒精
I love Phil. Let's just get that out of the way first,
先把这话说明白 我爱菲尔
but he has these bear slippers.
但他有一双熊熊拖鞋
I don't know where they came from,
我不知道从哪儿来的
probably the same place that sells
大概是从也卖尾戒
pinky rings and other things that make it difficult
和其他鬼东西 让你对你老公
to see your husband as a sexual being.
难以产生性欲的地方买的
Oh, my gosh. I don't think I'm allowed here in my bare feet.
哎呀 我打赤脚[熊爪]应该不能进来
Fortunately, I have a tactic
幸好 我有个妙招
for getting rid of things that I hate.
可以甩掉我不喜欢的东西
I suggest that Phil brings them on vacation,
我建议菲尔带拖鞋来度假
and then I forget to repack them.
然后我"忘记"打包带回去
Thanks.
谢谢
Dollar-sign necktie --
印着美元符号的领带
I flung it over Niagara Falls.
我一手甩进尼亚加拉大瀑布
The belt buckle with "Pimp" in crystals?
用水钻拼出"皮条客"的皮带扣
Chucked it in the Grand Canyon.
狠狠投入大峡谷
Huh. I wonder if that's what Gloria did
我想知道歌洛莉亚在加拉帕戈斯岛
to my denim vest in the Galapagos.
是不是也用这招让我的牛仔背心消失
I just gotta sneak out tonight
我只需今晚偷溜出来
and disappear those bear slippers in the woods.
把熊拖鞋扔进树林深处就行了
Am I a terrible person?
我是个坏人吗
No, but there might be a pattern of desecrating national parks
不是 但你可能有污染国家公园的
you might want to look at.
作案模式 最好注意一下
That's enough, Chubs.
别吃了 小胖
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Stella's been severely depressed
斯黛拉最近非常消沉
because her best friend, Norman,
因为她最好的朋友诺曼
the next-door neighbor's dog, just died.
也就是邻居的狗 刚刚死了
She won't even do her favorite trick anymore.
她连最喜欢的绝招都不做了
Stella.
斯黛拉
Stella, speak.
斯黛拉 说话
Speak. Like you're saying "Hello".
说话啊 就像你在说"哈啰"
Hellooo! Hel-Hellooo!
啊呜 汪汪哈啰
Hello?
哈啰
I wanted to bring Stella on the trip to cheer her up.
我想带斯黛拉一起来旅行 逗她开心
She never sees seasons, but Gloria wanted one night
她从没见过四季变化 但歌洛莉亚希望
with just the two of us in bed,
能有一晚只有我跟她在床上
so I did the only sensible thing.
所以我做了通情达理的决定
You left her at home with a dog sitter?
你把她留在家给狗保姆照顾吗
Checked her in the hotel down the road.
在前面那家酒店给她开了个房间
I'm trying to get some wine in Gloria
我想灌歌洛莉亚多喝点酒
so she passes out early and I can sneak off and feed Stella.
让她早早昏睡过去 我就能溜出去喂斯黛拉了
The hotel down the road? You mean the Ritz?
前面那家酒店 你是指五星豪华丽兹酒店吗
I had points. Calm down.
我用会员积分换的 别激动
Oh, how cool. This is both an opener and a stopper.
好酷啊 这个既是开瓶器也是瓶塞
Nice.
真不错
Oh, I guess what it does for bottles,
看来这不仅对瓶子有此功用
it also does for conversations.
对聊天也一样 开完即合
Wait, is that -- Ronaldo!
等等 那不是... 罗纳多
Mitchell!
米奇尔
What a surprise.
好巧啊
And who is this?
这位是谁
I always assumed I was your sexiest Latin friend.
我一直以为我才是你最性感的拉丁朋友
This is Gloria. Gloria, Ronaldo.
这是歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 这是罗纳多
- Bolivian? ?- Guatemalan.
-玻利维亚人吗 -危地马拉人
- Venezuelan? ?- Colombian.
-委内瑞拉人吗 -哥伦比亚人
Mm-hmm. ?Not sure what this is.
看不懂这是在干嘛
Um, so w-what are you doing in town?
你来城里干什么呀
Oh, just picking up some wine for a party I'm catering...
就是来买点红酒 我要承办一个宴会
at Oprah Winfrey's.
在奥普拉·温弗瑞家
美国知名脱口秀主持人 深受女性与同性恋族群喜爱也拥有自己的电视台
- What? - Stop it!
-什么 -别骗人了
- Oh, what, is that a big deal? - Don't you be coy.
-这是了不起的事吗 -你少在那边装了
You know the power dynamic just shifted between us.
你明明知道刚才那一瞬间我就对你折服了
If you want, I can get you two into the party.
你们想的话 我可以带你们参加派对
- Get out! - You would do that for us?
-少来了 -你愿意帮我们吗
Only because I like you so much.
仅仅因为我很喜欢你
I like you so much, too!
我也超喜欢你
That was a quick thaw.
你们变脸变蛮快的嘛
It can only be the two of you, though. No Cameron.
但只能你们两人 不能带上卡梅隆
Pepper would kill me.
不然胡娇会杀了我
Right. Cam's in a feud with Ronaldo's husband
对了 小卡跟罗纳多的老公有积怨
over what type of cracker belongs on a cheese platter.
他们争执奶酪拼盘应该配哪种饼干
Water cracker. The cheese is the star.
水饼干 奶酪才是主角
- This isn't our fight. - No.
-我们才不吵他们的架 -对
I have to run. I'll text you the address.
我得走了 等会发地址给你
Okay. Bye-bye.
好的 再见
Can you believe this? We're going to a party at Oprah's.
你敢信吗 我们要去奥普拉家参加派对了
What if we become friends with her?
如果我们跟她成了朋友怎么办
What if we get our own TV show?
如果我们有了自己的电视节目呢
Who's gonna pick up Joe from school?!
谁去接乔放学回家啊
Gloria...
歌洛莉亚
we'll have drivers.
我们请司机
- Tuesday Company! - ?Tuesday Company!
-周二公司 -周二公司
Cam, Mitch, Claire, and I signed up for a hip-hop class.
小卡 米奇 克莱尔和我报名了街舞班
We knew it was legit when they asked us
当他们让我们在登记墙上
to graffiti our names on the sign-up wall.
涂鸦我们的名字时 就知道这里很正宗
Right leg, come on.
右腿 踢起来
Unh. Wrap those arms, come on.
双手抱胸 来
And yah!
I like it. Nice job, everybody!
我喜欢 做得好 各位
Great. That's great.
很棒 真棒
Hey, Sho Nuff. Bomb class.
确定哥 这堂课太屌了
Yeah, yeah. Really sick.
是啊 太牛逼了
Hey, man. You two were hitting it hard out there.
你俩很来劲啊
I was really believing your movements.
我很喜欢你们的动作
Are you... saying we brought it?
你是说我们做到了吗
I'm saying y'all crushed it.
我是说你们太赞了
Keep it up. All right?
保持 好吗
- Okay. ?- Hit it.
-好 -来击拳
All right. There you go.
好 就这样
- Cameron? ?- Philip?
-卡梅隆 -菲利普
- Did you hear that? - You mean when our dance instructor
-你听到了吗 -你是说我们的舞蹈老师说
told us we were basically street-dance superstars?
我们差不多是街舞明星了吗
Did you notice how he singled us out?
你发现他只对我俩说吗
He didn't even mention Mitch or Claire.
他都没提到米奇或克莱尔
It's like he's saying they're holding us back.
仿佛是在说他们拖我们后腿了
Okay. You know what?
知道吗
We need to shed our dead-weight spouses.
我们得赶紧摆脱累赘
There is nobody I would rather impress more
世上没有比确定哥更让我
- than Sho Nuff. - ?True dat.
-想打动的人了 -太对
No, True Dat's just the DJ. I don't care what he thinks.
不 太对兄只是个DJ 我才懒得鸟他呢
Turns out, Cam and I make tremendous dance partners.
想不到小卡和我是很好的舞伴
Our bodies are so in tune,
我们的身体很合拍
it's like we finish each other's...
就像是我们完成了彼此的
...sequences.
动作
Phil starts a move, and I instinctually complete it.
菲尔开始跳 我就本能地完成了
And, yeah, it's as powerful as it sounds.
对 就像听起来一样强大
Oh, my gosh. Did you ever think
天啊 你有没有想过
a farm boy from Missouri
来自密苏里州的农场男孩
and -- and a real-estate agent from Key West, Florida,
和来自佛州基韦斯特的房地产经纪人
would get the opportunity to audition
将得到去久负盛名的
for the prestigious Tuesday Company?
周二公司试跳的机会吗
And it only costs slightly more than regular classes.
费用只比普通课程多一点
We could be the greatest masters-level hip-hop duo
我们可能成为自"榨出"和"果酱"后
- since Pump Up and The Jam! - ?I know!
-最伟大的大师级别的街舞组合 -我知道
Callback's tomorrow, so we'll have to sneak out tonight
回访就在明天了 我们今晚得溜出来
for a final rehearsal.
进行最后的彩排
You -- You brought the outfit in case we got it, right?
你带了服装吧 以防我们真被选上了呢
"In case"? Good one, Phil.
"以防" 真好笑 菲尔
I'm having a hard time resisting dancing with joy, are you?
我很难抵抗手舞足蹈的诱惑 你呢
- Me-Meet at the grapes. ?- Okay.
-葡萄藤下见 -好
Man, it took forever to find a parking spot.
我找了好久才找到停车位
- I could really use a sip of a chewy Cabernet. - You can't drink.
-来一口浓郁黏稠的卡本内就最好了 -不可以
You have to stay sober to drive the rest of us home.
你得保持清醒 载我们其余人回家
Wait, is that why I'm here? To be the designated driver?
等等 这就是我来这里的原因吗 当代驾司机
If you need a title, sure.
如果你非得要个职称 算是吧
Okay, the front door's too loud.
走前门声音太大
We can get to the driveway this way.
走这里也能去车道
I look like Miss Universe.
我看起来像是环球小姐
What are you doing? Haley said not to touch that.
你干什么 海莉说了别碰
?Let me see.
让我看看
Clean cut.
整齐的切口
- Those are real diamonds! - ?Leave 'em. Come on.
-是真钻 -别管了 走吧
Cam, walk this way. Oh. Ooh, ooh, ooh!
小卡 走这边
Mixing metals is very in-fashion right now.
混合金属现在很流行
No, no. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
不不
In 18 hours, Sho Nuff is gonna be rating our dance skills
18小时后 确定哥就要以1分到"屌炸"了
on a scale of one to "Dayum"! Come on!
来给我们的舞蹈评分了 快来练
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Butt...here.
坐这里
Just one more treat.
再给你一个饼干
Here.
待着
Shh. We'll just do this quick.
我们快点
Shh. Here you go.
这就对了
Gorgeous!
真美
Dad?
爸爸
I thought you were Gloria.
我还以为你是歌洛莉亚
Wh-Why is Stella here?
斯黛拉为什么在这里
I was going to feed her at the hotel --
我之前打算在宾馆给她喂吃的
she's clearly in a bad way.
她很明显不太好
She trashed the room.
她把房间里搞得一团糟
It looked like The Who was staying there.
看起来像是谁人乐队住过的
该乐团团员以对酒店房间搞破坏闻名
So, I'm gonna stash her in the guesthouse,
所以我要把她藏在宾馆里
brush her fur until she goes to sleep.
给她刷毛 直到她睡着
Stella!
斯黛拉
What?
什么
I am prom queen?!
我是舞会皇后吗
It's not -- It's not Ashley Walls
不是艾希莉·沃尔斯吗
who got the pity vote after her car accident?
那个出车祸后获得了大家同情票的姑娘
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Now we need to be strategic if we're gonna hit
如果我们要去奥普拉所有重要的房间
all of Oprah's important rooms, okay?
那我们就得有策略 好吗
Her home office, her gift-wrapping room,
她的家庭办公室 礼品包装室
her temperature-controlled vault of cozy sweaters.
舒适毛衣的温度控制库
But what if Gayle is there?
但如果她的挚友盖尔在呢
Do we stop to talk to her?
我们要停下来跟她说话吗
No. No Gayle. There's no time.
不 不管小牌的盖尔 时间不够
Okay, that-that's the third house
我们在这小区
in this compound that we passed.
已经过了第三套房子了
How will we know when we get
我们怎么知道我们到了
to Oprah's actual hou--
奥普拉的...
Oh, my God.
天啊
Okay.
好吧
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- I was a beat early on the booty drop. - No, no, no.
-我提臀的动作快了一拍 -不不
It was me. I was a beat late on the chest pop.
怪我 是我吸胸的动作慢了一拍
It's weird, but I'm -- I'm nervous.
这很奇怪 但我好紧张
I am, too. But you know what?
我也是 但是你知道吗
We -- We just have to relax
我们只用放松
and remember we're -- we're just a couple guys dancing.
记住自己是谁 我们只是两个跳舞的人
Who are we kidding?!
我们在骗谁呢
Getting Tuesday Company would be epic!
能进入周二公司就太棒了
I know! We get our own cubbies.
我知道 我们会有自己的舞房
We don't have to throw our keys and wallet in the corner anymore.
再也不用把钥匙和钱包集中放在角落里了
Didn't the Tuesdoggs perform
周二狗狗团不是
at the WNBA All-Star Game last year?
在去年的女子篮球联盟全明星赛上表演了吗
It would be life-changing, but we have to stop talking about
这会改变我们的生活 但我们得别再说
how great it would be.
这会有多棒了
- That's what's throwing us off. - ?Right.
-这让我们迷失了 -对
For now, it's -- We're just -- Hey. ?Hey.
现在我们就是
- Here's two guys... ?- Dancing.
-两个人 -在跳舞
- We're dancing. Yeah. - We're dancing.
-我们在跳舞 -我们在跳舞
- Let's take it from the top. All right. - Yep.
-我们从头开始 好 -嗯
Five, six, seven, eight, and...
五六七八
And that's my bad.
怪我
Where have you been? I turned around and you were gone.
你去哪儿了 我转身就发现你不见了
I was in Oprah's bed!
我上了奥普拉的床
- Guess her sleep number. - I don't have to.
-猜猜她的睡眠指数 -我没必要
- I touched her. I touched Oprah! ?- What?!
-我碰了她 我碰了奥普拉 -什么
Well, technically,
严格来说
I brushed the edge of her gown with my finger.
我用手指掠过了她的礼服边缘
But look -- my cut's magically healed.
但是看着 我的伤口神奇般地愈合了
And I heard they have baby elephants
我听说有小象
carrying everyone to the south lawn
载大家去南草坪
to see a living chess match. Let's go! ?
去看真人扮演棋子的国际象棋赛 走吧
Wait, no, Gloria. Gloria, Come on.
等等 不 歌洛莉亚 别
We said we'd only stay for an hour.
我们说好只玩一小时
We have to get back to our normal lives.
我们得回到平凡的生活中去了
- But how?! - I know.
-怎么做得到 -我懂
Leave them.
别分开他们
Take it from me -- if you get a second chance at love,
听我的话 如果你有第二次机会找到真爱
you grab it.
要把握住
After the trauma of losing her best friend, Norman,
经历了失去它最好的朋友诺曼的打击
Stella's veil of depression
笼罩着斯黛拉的抑郁
was lifted by the promise of new romance.
都因为新恋情带来的希望消散了
She realized she could love again.
她意识到她可以再次去爱
You can't separate them, Claire.
你不能分开他们 克莱尔
I'm taking that slipper home with me.
我要把那只拖鞋带回家
And risk Phil seeing it the next time we're at your house?
冒着菲尔下次去你家时会看到的风险
Forget it.
别想了
Stella's had her fun. This is over.
斯黛拉也该玩够了 到此为止
Why is this so hard for you to accept?
你为什么就是不肯接受他们
Is it because it's a dog and a slipper?
是因为他们是一只狗和一只拖鞋吗
My bad.
怪我
- Again. ?- No, no. No, no.
-又是我 -不不不
That's on me. I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm still in my head.
怪我 我太独了
Let's face it, Cam. This isn't about nerves.
我们面对现实吧小卡 这不是因为紧张
It's about me losing whatever spark I once had.
这是因为我失去了曾有过的火花
It's like someone sucked the funk
就像有人把我身上的范儿
- right out of me! - No, I'm the problem.
-都抽走了 -不 问题在我
It's like I've lost the key to the lock on my pop.
我就像丢掉了开启嘻哈范的钥匙一样
Just...go on without me.
你别带我自己去吧
I'm holding you back! I mean, nuff is nuff.
是我拖累了你 不能这样下去了
Maybe Rob Base was wrong.
或许鲍勃·贝司唱错了
知名男子嘻哈二人组 有过杰出作品"需要两个人"
It takes one to make a thing go right.
一个人才能办好事
- Is it possible... ?- Just say it.
-我们会不会... -说吧
...that we're just Monday dancers?
我们只不过是周一的舞者
Is it better?
现在呢
No, I'm still getting a hint of elephant.
不行 我还是能闻到一点大象味
- Get out. ?- W- I'm just being honest.
-下车 -我只是实话实说
No, we have to push the car
不 到家门前最后这十五米
the last 50 feet to the house...
我们得推着车过去
...so that they don't hear us coming.
这样就不会被人听到我们回来了
I feel like some of Oprah's strength must've rubbed off on me.
我觉得我沾染了些许奥普拉的力气
I bet I could carry this car up.
我打赌我能把这台车抬起来
Are you sure this is in neutral?
你确定车现在是空挡吗
What is this?!
这是什么
Did you steal this candy dish from Oprah's house?
你这个糖果盘是从奥普拉家偷的吗
It has her initials engraved.
上面还刻了她的姓名缩写
I couldn't help it. I wanted a souvenir.
我没忍住 我想要个纪念品
But you said that we couldn't bring any evidence in here,
但你说我们不能带回任何证据
and you didn't even let me take the party napkin
你甚至不准我拿派对上的纸巾
that had a cartoon of her hugging children of many colors!
上面印着她拥抱各种肤色孩子的卡通
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
What if-what if we share custody of the candy dish?
不如咱俩共同拥有这糖果盘的监护权如何
Okay, fine.
那好吧
But I get it for the holidays.
但所有节假日它都归我
Coming.
来了
Oh, hey, sorry. I forgot my keys in the drawing room.
抱歉 我把钥匙忘在厅里了
Okay, where did I put them?
我放哪去了
They were right here, right?
应该就在这吧
And right where I thought I left them.
就在我想的地方
Wait a minute. What is that?
等一下 怎么回事
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God! The tiara! It's cracked!
我的天 小皇冠裂缝了
Who did this?!
是谁干的
I'll get to the bottom of this.
我会查个究竟的
I don't care what some feeble-minded vulgarian says.
我才不在乎那些低能的俗人怎么说
Manny Delgado knows how to play the role of an inspector.
曼尼·迪尔加多知道怎么扮好侦探
- I'll text everyone to come downstairs. ?- Thank you.
-我发短信叫大家下来 -谢谢你
No!
糟了
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, hell no.
尼玛
Okay. Wait, wait, Dad. We need an excuse!
好吧 等等 爸 我们得想个借口
People are gonna wonder why we weren't in bed.
人们会奇怪我们怎么没睡的
Um, tell them that, uh, uh...
告诉他们...
Oh! We were on the balcony because we saw a moose.
我们在阳台是因为我看到了一头驼鹿
That's dumb.
太蠢了
We'll tell them I'm heating up some milk for you in the kitchen
告诉他们我在厨房给你热牛奶
because your stomach hurts.
因为你胃疼
Why? Because I was upset that I saw a moose?
为什么 因为我看到驼鹿吓到了吗
Put this on.
快穿上
- I was early. - I was late.
-我扔早了 -我接晚了
Hurry, hurry!
快 快
I'm still getting strong notes of elephant off of you.
你身上还是有很重的大象味
- You may have to cut off all your hair. - No!
-你搞不好得把头发都剪了 -不要
I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here.
我知道大家都很好奇我为什么叫你们来
Uh, the tiara's cracked. You told us in your text.
小皇冠裂了 你在短信里说了
What I didn't tell you is that I've vowed
但我没告诉你们 我发誓
to find out who's responsible.
要找出是谁干的
Well, no, actually, you did. It was a fairly long --
不 其实你说了 短信很长...
Everyone's a suspect.
所有人都有嫌疑
Don't look at me. I wasn't anywhere near it.
别看我 我根本没靠近过小皇冠
What a surprise -- Phil feigning innocence.
"真意外" 菲尔装无辜
You're just everyone's favorite Dad, right?
人人都最喜欢你这个憨厚老爸是吧
Where were you when you got my text?
收到我短信时你在哪
Cam's, uh, stomach was upset,
小卡他 胃疼
and I was warming up some milk for him.
我在帮他热牛奶
- Claire saw a moose. - ?I did.
-克莱尔看到一头驼鹿 -是的
And that's why we were on the balcony when you texted us.
所以收到短信时我们在阳台上
Well, Gloria and I were in the den.
歌洛莉亚和我在活动室
I ran into her on my way out to my walk,
我出去散步时偶遇她
and then we decided to watch the moon together.
然后我们决定一起赏月
The moon, huh?
赏月是吗
Seems unlikely given tonight is moonless!
不太可能吧 因为今晚没有月亮
No matter.
没关系
So, did any of you go through this room at any point?
那你们有没有人经过这间房间
Sounds to me like everybody was inside
在我听来所有人都在室内
doing whatever they were supposed to be doing.
做他们在做的事
That's odd because I found this door slightly open,
那就怪了 因为我发现这扇门没关严
which means one of you was outside.
那意味着你们有人出去了
When I find out who went out that door,
等我查出是谁从这扇门出去了
quite sure I'll have my culprit.
我很肯定他就是犯人
Hey, what's that?
那是什么
It appears to be two bottom halves
似乎是两个姜饼小人的下半身
of a gingerbread man melded together.
被融合在一起了
Uh, it looks like a bone. It's a dog treat.
看起来像骨头 是块狗饼干
No, it's a human treat,
不 那是人吃的饼干
and it's shaped like a bone because it's full of calcium.
做成骨头形状是因为富含钙质
I was snacking on them earlier in the day
我之前在吃这些饼干
and I must have dropped one.
肯定是掉了一块
Mmm, they're delicious.
真好吃
And they're very good for you.
对身体还很有好处
Checks out.
说得通
That's coming from upstairs!
是楼上传来的
No, outside.
不 是外面
Gloria, how did this happen?
歌洛莉亚 怎么会这样
I have a theory.
我有个理论
I once read about a moose that knocked a camper out of neutral.
我有次读到过一头驼鹿把露营车给撞换挡了
Perhaps the moose Claire saw earlier did the same thing here.
或许克莱尔之前看到的驼鹿也那样做了
- The hood's warm. - Then don't lean on it.
-引擎盖还是热的 -那就别靠在上面
I admit it! Mitch and I -- we were outside.
我承认 米奇和我之前在屋外
He wanted to talk to me about a problem
他想和我聊聊他和小卡
he's having with Cam in the gay bedroom.
在基佬卧室里不和谐的问题
Oh, so when it's me, it's a problem.
这么说我不行就是有问题
When it's you, it's what happens when you work out too much.
你不行就是因为健身累的
It got cold, we went inside the car,
我们觉得冷 就坐进车里了
I turned the heater on,
我打开了暖气
and I must have accidentally knocked it into neutral.
所以肯定是我不小心把车撞到了空挡
So, it was all ready to roll when the moose showed up.
所以驼鹿来的时候 车早已蓄势待滑
Hey, uh, what's this candy dish doing here?
这个糖果盘怎么在这
Haley, please, I'm trying to think.
海莉 拜托 我在思考
But it could be evidence.
但那可能是证据
What are the lights doing on in the tennis court?!
网球场的灯怎么亮着
Now why would these chairs be out here,
这些椅子怎么会在这
and how do they connect to the moose?
这些又与驼鹿有什么联系
These footprints are in a... really weird pattern.
这些脚印... 规律好奇怪啊
Why do these steps feel so familiar?
为什么这步伐感觉如此熟悉
Cam and I were out here, um --
我跟小卡来过这里
We were in the kitchen, and we heard a raccoon outside.
我们本来在厨房 然后听到外面有浣熊的声音
Yeah, yeah. So, we came out, we --
对啊对啊 所以我们出来了...
we grabbed a couple chairs to -- to -- to scare it off.
我们拿了凳子来... 来吓走它
We held -- held them up like this,
我们这么... 这么拿着凳子
and, um, chased the raccoon,
然后呢... 追着那浣熊
but it ran into some trash cans and we were like...
结果它跑进垃圾堆里 我们就...
And then, uh, it ran up the court this way... ?
然后它跑到球场这里来
...and then back a couple of steps
然后又退了几步
- and then forward again and - Forward.
-又再往前了一次 -往前
then it did a little spin. Forward, and
然后它最后转了一圈 往前跑
Yep. That was it.
对 就这样
And then it came back at us, and we were like --
接着它对我们冲过来 我们就
Right, left. Right, right,
右左 右 右
body roll, and spin.
卷身 最后转
And then, it was just gone.
然后它就跑了
What the hell was that?
刚才是什么玩意儿
What is any of this? I can't make sense of these clues.
这是什么鬼 我完全无法理解这些线索
What kind of raccoon isn't scared off by the presence of a moose?
哪有浣熊不会被巨大的驼鹿给吓跑啊
All we need to know
我们只需要知道
is that Mitchell, Gloria, Cam, and Phil
米奇尔 歌洛莉亚 小卡与菲尔
- are the four and only suspects. - Not only!
-是唯四嫌疑人 -才不是唯四
One at a time! Phil, go first.
一个一个说 菲尔你先说
Well, that's a lot of pressure.
这样压力好大啊
Speak!
What is that noise?
那什么声音
It's like a dog saying, "Hello."
听起来像是一条狗在说"哈喽"
Sounds to me like a California barking moose.
听起来像加州犬吠驼鹿的声音啊
It came from up there.
从上面传来的
We were really in-sync talking through that raccoon chase.
我们刚才讲解追浣熊的事时 好合拍啊
- It felt like maybe we had our timing back again. - It really did.
-感觉我们的拍子又重新合上了 -真的呢
Maybe we forgot dance isn't about the fame or -- or glory,
或许刚才我们忘了舞蹈不是为了名气或荣耀
but it's about telling a story that takes your audience
而是用来对观众们诉说
on a journey that ebbs and flows.
一段跌宕起伏的故事
Ebb and Flow.
跌宕起伏[艾博与弗洛/律动]
I think we just found our hip-hop names.
我们的嘻哈诨名就是这个了
Jay!
- You brought Stella?! ?- No!
-你带斯黛拉来了吗 -没有啊
She must have tracked us here.
她自己跑来找我们了
What's that, girl?
你说什么啊 小姑娘
What? We left the stove on?
什么 家里的炉灶火没关吗
- Well, that was weird. - Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa.
-真是怪事 -等等 稍等一下
What is my slipper doing in here?
我的拖鞋为什么在这里面
I'm not wrong. It's cold, huh?
我没说错吧 的确是有些冷
Hey. Honey...
亲爱的
We need to talk about this. ?
我们得谈谈这件事
- Um, Stella... - She wants the slipper, Phil.
-斯黛拉 -她想要那个拖鞋啊 菲尔
Oh, my God.
天啊
W-Why is Phil dressed like a Beastie Boy?
为什么菲尔穿得像嘻哈男团的人
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
You two did hip-hop without us! ?
你们俩个不带我们跳嘻哈
Okay, be-because you and Claire were holding us back.
是啦 因为你跟克莱尔是我们的累赘
Oh, please. We are just as good as you are.
少来了 我们跳得跟你们一样好
- It sounds like somebody wants a dance-off. - No.
-感觉有人想要来斗舞啊 -没有
No one ever wants a dance-off.
永远不会有人想要斗舞
- Phil, why didn't you just tell me? - Save it, Claire.
-菲尔 你为什么不直接跟我说 -省省吧 克莱尔
I know you put the hit out on my bear slippers.
我知道是你对我的熊熊拖鞋搞鬼
Those are just very unsexy.
这拖鞋很让人提不起性趣
Oh, 'cause you always dress so sexy?
难道你就整天穿得很性感吗
Let's check out this nightwear.
来看看你今晚的睡衣
Luke's junior high gym shorts,
卢克的初中体育课短裤
and the drawstring is an old shoelace.
而腰上的松紧带是用旧鞋带改的
Well, at least I'm not one of those wives
至少我不是那种花大钱
that spends a fortune on lingerie.
在睡衣上面的那种败家老婆啊
I mean, look, when the shoelace broke,
你看 这鞋带断掉的时候
I fixed it with a staple.
我用订书机修好了
Well, why don't we add a little spice for our vacation?
我们度假时为什么就不能来点激情呢
I mean, Gloria wears a floor-length, beaded nightgown to bed.
歌洛莉亚就穿着及地的珠珠睡袍睡觉啊
Wait a second. No, she doesn't.
等等 她才没有呢
Yes.
厉害了
It looked very comfortable on the website.
它网站上的图片看起来很舒适啊
Wait a minute. Gloria was with Mitchell.
等一下 歌洛莉亚晚上跟米奇尔在一起
What have we got going on under here?!
我们看看这里面有何乾坤
Okay, where were you going looking so dapper?!
你是想去哪里啊 穿这么衣冠楚楚
Dapper? Really? Aww...
衣冠楚楚 真的吗
Oh! Ooh! Manny. Manny!
曼尼 曼尼
Hey! Look what just fell out of Uncle Mitch's pocket!
看看米奇尔舅舅的口袋里掉出了什么
A second candy dish...
第二个糖果盘...
- Hold up. - This is monogrammed.
-等等 -这上面有刻字
"M.O." "M.O."?
You went to Michelle Obama's without me?
你没带我就去米歇尔·奥巴马家吗
You went to Oprah Winfrey's without me?!
你去奥普拉·温福瑞家没带我吗
Gloria, is this true?
歌洛莉亚 这是真的吗
You know how I feel about Oprah. She changed my --
你明明知道我对奥普拉有何感觉 她改变了我...
Excuse me.
我修正一下
She gave me the strength to change my own life!
她给了我改变自己人生的力量
Cam.
小卡
Stop. Stop!
停下 停下
Stop!!
都停下
Have we all forgotten that somebody
我们忘记了重点是有人弄裂了
cracked my boss's tiara?!
我老板的小皇冠吗
I could get fired!
我可能被炒鱿鱼呢
Well, I touched it once,
我碰过一次
so I might have done it. I'll pay for it.
有可能是我 我出钱修吧
Hold on. Cam and I messed with it, too.
等等 我跟小卡也碰了它
- I put it on my hand. ?- I tried it.
-我放我手上了 -我也试戴了
- Me, too. ?- Okay, okay, obviously,
-我也有份 -行吧 这么看来
everybody monkeyed around with it, so we'll all chip in.
大家都有份伸爪 我们一起出钱吧
Really?
真的吗
- Yes. - Thank you, guys.
-真的 -谢谢你们
Yeah, let's go to bed!
大家都上床睡觉吧
Listen, not to take Phil's side, but you could wash those shorts
听我说 我没有要站菲尔这边 但短裤该洗了
'cause I'm getting a strong whiff of elephant. ?
因为我能闻到一股浓浓的大象味
Thanks for trying to help, Manny.
谢谢你帮忙我找凶手 曼尼
I guess we'll really never know who broke that tiara.
看来我们永远不会知道到底是谁弄裂的了
I broke the tiara.
小皇冠是我弄裂的
I was alone at the house the night before
我前一晚自己在这房子里
doing a little private wine tasting.
来了个小小的私人品酒活动
I made a website,
我做了一个网站
and I tell people how to live.
我告诉大家怎么活
Get a latte enema.
做个拿铁灌肠
Drink ocean water.
喝大海水
I knew if I said to my family, "Do not touch",
我知道如果我告诉我家人"别碰"
one of those bozos would have to try it on
这帮人里肯定会有傻子想去试戴
and then think they cracked it themselves.
接着就会觉得是自己弄裂的
That's right. I'm a little smarter than people think.
是的 我比别人以为的还聪明
But lucky, too. That moose almost ruined everything.
不过也是运气好 计划差点被那驼鹿给毁了
You know, there's no sense denying it.
否认这事实是没意义的
Life, as we know it, has changed.
我们的人生已经改变了
Yeah, yeah. From now on, you'll be dancing on Tuesdays.
是啊是啊 从今往后 你周二跳舞
Oh, Ronaldo's FaceTiming.
罗纳多打来的视频电话
Hey guys.
两位好啊
So... listen. Oprah knows about the candy dish.
听我说 奥普拉知道糖果碗的事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么啊
There are cameras, Mitchell.
这里有摄像头 米奇尔
You need to bring it back.
你得还回来
Where are you?
你在哪里啊
I'm still here at Oprah's.
我还在奥普拉家
Under my own free will.
完全是个人意愿
And, I'll probably stay here in this tower,
我估计也还会继续留在这塔里
untill she gets her dish back.
直到她拿回那个碗
It's quite meaningful.
这碗对她挺有意义
She stole it from...
是她偷...
"got it" as a gift from Michelle Obama.
她从米歇尔·奥巴马那里"得到"的礼物
Oh my God.
天啊
We have Michelle Obama's candy dish.
米歇尔·奥巴马的糖果碗在我们手上
Oprah Winfrey has our number.
奥普拉·温福瑞有我们的电话
- OK. - Ok.
-好啊 -太好了