摩登家庭 第九季 Modern Family Season 9 第19集: CHiPs and Salsa

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Not again.
别又来一次啊
I just came from an intervention.
我刚刚才从批斗大会过来
Oh, no, no, Nicole, this is a staff meeting.
不不 妮可 这是员工会议
You asked us to be here.
你叫我们来的
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Here you go, Kato.
拿着 加藤
Yes, I wanted to talk to you all
对 我想跟大家
翻译: 洗七里 尤妮希
about something very important.
说一件很重要的事
So, what plant has been revered
几百万年来哪种植物
翻译: 冰蓝 吃鸡生意赛太公
for its healing properties
因为具有愈合能力
for millions of years?
而备受尊崇
Aloe.
芦荟[音似你好]
'ello to you, too,
你也好呀
校对: 新浪微博@赛太公
but let's stay focused.
但我们专心一点
时间轴: 三水
- Peppers. - Peppers.
-是辣椒 -辣椒
Weird, we are so in synch these days.
好奇怪 我们最近都神同步
I want to be in the pepper business, people.
我想做辣椒生意 各位
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
And I need ideas now.
我现在就需要点子
I haven't come up with a single product idea in weeks,
我最近几周一个产品创意都想不出来
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
so I'm on thin ice at NERP.
所以我在公司如履薄冰
And I don't mean the low-calorie ice cubes
这"薄冰"不是指我们网页上出售的
we sell on our website.
低卡冰块
Well, my -- my step-grandmother,
我的继外婆
she is from Colombia,
她是哥伦比亚人
and she sells a salsa
她卖的莎莎酱
that is supposedly made with these magical peppers.
可能就是用这些神奇的辣椒制成的
Peppers? I was just talking about them.
辣椒 我刚刚正好提起辣椒
Yeah.
对呀
When can I meet her?
我几时能跟她见面
Sell my sauce business to NERP?
把我的酱料生意卖给诺普
I think you could get a lot for it.
你应该能得到一大笔钱
When Nicole wants something,
妮可想要什么
she just throws money at it.
就会砸钱去买
She bought her next-door neighbor's house
她买下隔壁邻居的房子
because she liked the mailbox.
就因为她喜欢他家的邮箱
I don't know.
我不知道
I do. Dump it.
我知道 立刻脱手
That thing is worth less than a bachelor's degree.
那玩意比一个学士学位还不值钱
Please, Gloria. I really need this.
拜托了 歌洛莉亚 我真的很需要这个
No one takes me seriously at that office.
在那办公室里没人把我当回事
I don't even have my own cubicle.
我连自己的隔间都没有
I share one, giant bean bag chair with the interns.
我跟实习生们共用一张巨大的豆袋椅
I want to help you,
我想帮你
but...something feels wrong.
但 有什么感觉不对
Just go to the meeting and hear what the offer is.
你先去见个面 听听她给你开的条件
Okay, fine. I will go. I will listen.
好吧 我会去 我会听
But I am not selling.
但我不会卖掉的
- What do you think? ?- It's gonna be tough.
-你觉得呢 -会很难办
She's got a lot of practice not selling that sauce.
她有过大量卖不出这辣酱的练习
家 庭
摩 登
第九季 第十九集
Whoa, what's up with the blazer and the t-shirt?
你怎么穿西装外套配T恤
Thought you were going to a college interview,
你是要去参加大学面试
not doing stand up in 1988.
不是去1988年表演单口相声吧
I'm starting to think maybe college isn't for me.
我开始觉得上大学也许不适合我
There's this guy at the club who said I could be a model.
俱乐部里有个人说我也许可以当模特
He said he's gonna take me out to the desert this week
他说这礼拜要带我到沙漠里去
and take some pictures.
拍几张照片
I'd put a pin in that.
我劝你三思
Of course you're going to college.
你当然要去读大学了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I don't know.
我说不好
I wasn't very good at school the first time around.
以前读书的时候我就成绩一直不好
Maybe I'm just --
也许我就是...
Hey! Don't you dare call yourself "an idiot".
不许你说自己是白痴
I wasn't going to.
我没要这么说
I was gonna say, "maybe I'm not ready."
我是想说 "也许我就是还没准备好"
Honey, it's just nerves.
亲爱的 你只是怯场了
Change is scary, but in the end,
改变是很吓人的 但最终
I promise, it is all worth it.
我保证 一切都是值得的
Your mother's right.
你妈妈说得对
You dig deep, you make your best effort,
你拼尽全力 使出浑身解数
- that's where you find the glory. - Exactly.
-就能找到荣誉 -没错
Like that time I beat her in that race.
就像那次我在赛跑中战胜她一样
Maybe 10 years ago, Phil challenged me to a race.
大约10年前 菲尔挑战我跟他赛跑
I don't believe it!
真不敢相信
Daddy wins!
爸爸赢了
Do you believe in miracles?
你们相信有奇迹吗
U.S.A.!
大美帝
He was feeling adrift
他当时感到很空虚
because the kids were back at school,
因为孩子们都回学校去了
so I let him beat me.
于是我让他跑赢我
He has not shut up about it since.
从那以后他就说个没完
牙买加"飞人"跑步运动员
Oh, my God, Usain Bolt wins again!
天啊 尤塞恩·博尔特又赢了
Can you even imagine what that feels like?
你能想象那是什么感觉吗
Oh, I don't have to, sweetheart.
我不用想象 亲爱的
I lived it.
我亲身经历过
All appeared lost,
本来我好像输定了
but I turned on the afterburners --
但我启动后劲发力...
He's heard the story, Phil.
他听过这故事了 菲尔
And I pull off one of the greatest upsets
结果我完成了夫妻赛跑史上
in the history of husband-and-wife competition.
最伟大的反超之一
Okay, I'll go to that college interview
好吧 我会去参加大学面试
and hear them out.
听他们说完
I'm proud of you, buddy.
我为你感到骄傲 哥们
I think what you and I did right there
我们刚才所做的
was called "great parenting".
应该就是传说中的"好家教"
Might be time to retire that story.
跑步故事也许是时候退出历史舞台了
I am so sorry.
真抱歉
That was insensitive.
我刚才太迟钝了
I didn't realize how much it must bother you
没意识到重温那场失败
to relive that loss.
会让你多么不爽
Phil, I am just feeling --
菲尔 我只是觉得...
Hey, don't you dare call yourself "a failure".
不许你说自己是"废物"
I let you win.
我让你赢的
You what?
什么
Oh, I had you beat, easily.
我其实能轻松跑赢你
I didn't even break a sweat.
那次我大汗都没流一滴
As a matter of fact,
事实上
I almost pulled a muscle holding back.
为了忍住不发力 我还差点拉伤了肌肉
But, I saw how much it meant to you,
但我看出来那对你有多重要
and I let you win.
于是我让你赢了
Oh, wow, yeah.
是啊
No, that makes a lot of sense. I get it.
很合理啊 我懂的
Like the way all the other horses
就像其他马
出自电影《一代骄马》
wanted Secretariat to feel good.
希望"秘书"好过些一样
Now you're Secretariat?
现在你成"秘书"了
I don't know.
我不知道
Was Secretariat married to a crazy person?
"秘书"有娶了一个疯子吗
Oh, God, Phil, I 100% let you win.
天啊 菲尔 百分百是我让你赢的
Then, you could 100% beat me again.
那你也百分百可以再赢我啊
Oh, I could. Same course?
我当然可以 同样的路线吗
I've only gotten stronger.
我比那时更强壮了
How 'bout we add a few challenges?
我们再多加几个挑战怎么样
Monkey bars?
攀架
Great! Rope climb.
太棒 爬绳
I love it. Tires.
我爱 轮胎
Why not? Noon?
有何不可 中午进行
Fine. I have a showing. I'll move it.
行 我要带人看房 但我可以移期
Hope it's not too heavy.
希望你的身躯也还移得动啊
The release form for this ride-along is --
随警巡逻的授权表真是
is shockingly thorough.
详尽得惊人啊
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你们遇到任何危险
I can't bury another ride-along.
我不想再埋葬一个随警巡逻员了
I'm kind of the precinct cut up.
我是这个辖区的笑料
Okay. Mitchell, it'll be fine.
好了 米奇尔 不会有事的
They do these things all the time.
他们天天干这个
Yeah, easy for you to say.
你倒说得轻巧
My entire head is a gang color.
我的脑袋跟某黑帮专属色撞色
Okay, this is so exciting.
这真是太令人兴奋了
You know, in my alternate life,
你知道吗 我上辈子
I'm a -- I'm a cop.
就是个警察
I-I thought that your alternate life
你上辈子不是
was you teaching at-risk youth to street dance.
教迷途少年跳街舞的吗
No, I teach them to believe in themselves
不 我是教他们通过跳街舞
through street dance.
学会相信自己
Cam's always wanted to go on a ride-along.
小卡总想去随警巡逻
So, I called in a favor
于是我叫我
to my law school friend Lucy at the DA's office.
在地检署上班的法学院朋友露西帮忙
Weird thing, they're understaffed.
奇怪的是 他们部门缺人
And she offered me a job as a prosecutor.
她邀我去当检察官
I just -- I can't picture myself with a badge.
我想象不出自己戴检察官徽的样子
I mean, I already hate how thick my wallet is.
毕竟我已经痛恨我钱包有多厚了
So, when do we roll?
我们什么时候撇了
- You mean leave? - Oh, copy that.
-你是指出发吗 -收到
You know, it's hard for me not to use the lingo.
我很难忍住不说行话
Bit of a lawman myself,
我自己也算是法界先锋
acting high-school vice principal.
在高中担任代理副校长
Anyway, they call me "arthritis"
他们给我取名号"关节炎"
because I make life hard on seniors.
因为我不让高四学生[老年人]好过
They don't.
没人这么叫你
But he did make a sign for his desk, didn't ya?
但他自己做了名牌放到办公桌上 对吧
Do you think that perhaps you're coming on a tad strong?
你不觉得你有点用力过猛了吗
No, I think Officer Stablitzky
不 我认为斯塔勃利斯基警官
appreciates me knowing the language.
会很欣赏我懂行话
It's, like, when you go to Italy,
就像去意大利时
you use "prego" every other word.
每两个字中间插句"甭客气"[意语]
- They love it. - Break-in in progress.
-他们特喜欢 -非法闯入现行
Cooper and Olympic.
库伯与奥林匹克街
- Wait. What was that? - In progress?
-等等 她说什么 -现行
Should we wait 'til they're done?
我们该等他们犯完案再去吗
- 12-A-3 responding. - Copy 12-A-3.
-12A3响应 -收到 12A3
Mitchell, why don't you ride shotgun?
米奇尔 不如你坐副驾驶吧
Oh, no, You know, he doesn't do that well
不 他坐激流勇进时
on Splash Mountain in the front seat, so...
在前排吓坏了 所以...
He'll be fine. Get in.
他不会有事的 上车
Yes, sir. Okay.
遵命 警官 好的
Okay, and then, you know, then,
那好 那或许
maybe I can front seat on even crimes.
每一个案子我俩轮换坐前座
- You know, to keep it fair. - Probably not.
-这样才公平 -还是不要了
You know, Phil, it's not too late to back out.
菲尔 现在退出还不迟
I am in the best shape of my life.
我的身体状况在人生巅峰
After my last physical,
上次去体检后
the doctor posted my stress test on his Instagram.
医生把我的应激试验结果发到社交网站上了
Honey, I'm on the basketball court four days a week.
亲爱的 我每周去篮球场锻炼四天
They call me "Phil Dunk-phy".
他们都叫我"菲尔·灌篮菲人"
Well, take a good look at this face
你好好看看我的脸
'cause it's the last time ou're gonna see it for a while --
因为你接下来只能看到我的后脑勺了
on your mark, get set, go!
各就各位 预备 跑
I immediately pulled that muscle
我立即拉伤了肌肉
that runs from the top of your head
就是从头顶
down to the bottom of your feet.
一直到脚底的那条
The truth is,
事实是
between work and not wanting to workout,
我被夹在工作和不想去健身之间
I hadn't worked out that much.
所以根本没怎么去健身
Welcome to the jungle, Claire.
欢迎来到丛林 克莱尔
Monkey see, monkey d-
猴哥一盯上你 猴哥...
My first thought was that I had been shot in both shoulders.
我的第一反应是我的双肩都中弹了
Here's the thing -- while Claire works out,
是这样的 在克莱尔去健身时
I do go to the basketball court,
我的确去了篮球场
but, uh, for epic robot battles.
但是去参加机器人大战
Oh, Spin-a-tron cornered me again.
旋转争霸者又将我堵死了
Looks like you got me dead --
看来我被你消灭了
Possum-punch!
负鼠拳
Possum-punch! Possum-punch!
负鼠拳 负鼠拳
Clouds look kind of ominous, huh?
云朵看起来有点不妙
Kind of felt a raindrop.
好像有雨滴到我身上了
- Maybe we should res- - Okay.
-或许我们该改天再... -好
Sorry we missed that robbery.
抱歉我们没赶上抢劫
It would've been a fun way to start the day.
要能那样开始一天该多带劲
Yeah, hi. Have you guys considered using the Waze app.
你们有没有考虑过用导航应用
I could fire it up
我可以打开
and it'd be kind of, like, your Goose.
然后做你们的引路鹅
- Whoa, did you see that? - See what?
-你看到了吗 -看到什么
I'm blocked. I can't see anything.
我被挡住了 什么都看不见
That jerk just cut off that old lady.
那个混蛋刚刚超了那位婆婆的车
- Wanna mess with him? - Mess with who?
-想吓唬他一下吗 -吓唬谁
Is that allowed?
这样合规矩吗
What's he gonna do, call the cops?
他能怎么办 报警吗
Can you speak up a little bit?
你们能大点声说话吗
I'm losing the thread.
我跟不上了
That's the siren.
警笛在那
- Okay. ?- Not yet.
-好的 -先别开
Not yet.
别开
Now!
现在
Oh, my God!
我的天
He's freaked out. Oh, he's pulling over.
他慌了 他靠边停了
- Put these on and glare at him. - ?Okay, okay.
-戴上墨镜瞪他 -好的
That's right. You know you were bad.
没错 你知道你犯错误了
Sit in your shame like a dog!
像狗一样坐那反省去
?You're a natural.
你天生是这块料
Oh, my God, that was such a rush.
我的天 太爽了
I imagine that's what it feels like to punch a guy or --
我猜揍人或边跑边接到球
or catch a ball while running.
就是这种感觉
Oh, hey, Chatty-Cathys, heads up.
两位话痨 注意前方
- Possible 10-99 right over here. - What?
-那边可能有代号10-99事项 -什么
Couple low lifes over there exchanging cash-money.
那边有两个下三滥在做现金交易
- Right here? ?- That's because it's a newsstand.
-那边 -因为那是报刊亭
And I'm pretty sure a 1099 is a tax form.
我还很确定1099是填报税表时用的
- Oh, Cam. - Oh, yeah, well, what isn't a form these days?
-小卡 -是的 如今干什么都得填表
School board's got me buried in paperwork.
我都被校董事会的文件活埋了
I gotta get three John Hancocks just to take a leak.
我去上个厕所都得三个人签字批准
We're the same, see?
你瞧 我们是一样的
Oh, if I can interrupt for just one second.
容我打断一下
I've been typing license plates numbers --
我一直在输入车牌号
as you said I could --
你说我可以
and this guy in this dirty car here,
这辆脏车里的这家伙
he has a warrant for unpaid child support.
正因为未付子女赡养费被缉
Good catch, Pritch.
很敏锐 阿普里
He gets a nickname now?!
现在他连昵称都有了
- Hmm, looking squirrely. - Yeah.
-贼头鼠脑的 -是啊
Yep, we got a runner!
没错 他逃跑了
?Stick by me.
跟紧我
Oh, my God, is this happening?
我的天 真要去抓人
This is happening. Okay.
真要去抓人 好的
Hey, guys? Guys?
两位 两位
There's no handles back here! I wanna come!
后座没有门把手 我也想去
Well, Luke, I read your essay.
卢克 我读过你的申请论文了
Took a lot of guts to admit
你很有勇气
you weren't ready for college a year ago.
承认一年前没准备好读大学
I had a lot of growing up to do.
当时我还很不成熟
So, I got a job, I paid my bills,
于是我找了工作 自己付账单
and I read the Wall Street Journal online
我上网读华尔街日报
until I used up my five free articles.
直到我看完了五篇免费文章的额度
Well, based on your credit score,
从你的信用评分来看
we'd like to welcome you to Sequoia Community College.
红杉社区大学欢迎你入读
Thank you!
谢谢
And once your walk through
一旦你走过十五道
one of our 15 TSA-approved metal detectors,
运输安全局认可的金属探测器
anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
How hard is it?
课业很难吗
Well, most of our students report
我们的大多数学生
about 10 to 15 hours of homework a week
每周做十到十五小时的
in addition to class time.
课后作业
That sounds like real college.
听起来像正经大学似的
This is a real college.
这就是正经大学
And it's a lot of hard work.
需要付出很多努力
But, you put in your two years here,
但你在这里用功两年
then transfer to a real --
然后转学到正经...
to a four-year college
到四年制大学
and you will land an entry-level job.
就能找到入门级工作
Nothing too glamorous,
谈不上光鲜
but you pay your dues, climb the ladder.
但你付出努力 向上爬
By the time you're 45,
等你四十五岁时
you're living in a three-bedroom house with a picket fence!
你就能住上三间卧室有栅栏的房子了
Three-bedroom house with a picket fence?
三间卧室有栅栏的房子
Already got one of those.
我家不就是吗
Plus, free meals, laundry, and cable.
在这还能免费洗衣吃饭看有线电视
I am living the dream.
我已经实现梦想了
You know what I say?
知道我怎么想吗
"Who needs college?"
"谁需要读大学啊"
法院 司法广场
Great work out there. I'm getting you a donut.
刚才做得好 我请你吃甜甜圈
You earned it.
你应得的
Er, a donut. Isn't that a little on the nose?
警察吃甜甜圈 不会太符合刻板印象吗
And a lot on the belly.
太合胃口才对吧
Ah, Blitz!
勃利斯
Okay, guys, guys.
二位 二位
The door handle situation really hasn't changed.
后座还是打不开门
- Oh, sorry. - Yeah.
-抱歉 -没错
I opened it.
我给他开门了
Sir? Okay.
警官 算了
So humiliating.
太丢人了
Officer Pierogi just banishes me to the backseat
饺子警官就那么把我扔在车后座
like I'm just along for the ride.
好像我只是搭车一样
Well, it is called a "Ride-along". So...
这本来就是"随警巡逻"
Mitchell!
米奇尔
Oh, hey, Lucy, um -- Cam, this is Lucy.
露西 小卡 这是露西
She's the one that set all this up for us.
今天就是她帮我们安排的
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
- Mitchell had a wonderful time. - Oh, great.
-米奇尔今天特别开心 -那太好了
- So, does that mean the answer's "Yes"? - What's the question?
-意思是你同意了吗 -问题是什么
Oh, I've been trying for weeks
几周来
to get this guy to become prosecutor.
我都在试图说服他当检察官
Y-- You mean, like, Angie Harmon on --
你是说《法律与秩序》中的
on "Law and Order"
安吉·哈蒙
or Susan Dey on "L.A. Law"?
或者《洛城法网》中的苏珊·黛
Or a man who does that job.
或者做这份工作的男人
Okay, well, why didn't you tell me about this?
那你怎么没和我说呢
I'm going to give you guys a minute.
你们先好好讨论吧
But, um, Mitchell, I really need to know by Monday.
但是米奇尔 周一之前你得告诉我结果
Otherwise, I have to move on to someone else, okay?
不然我就得去找别人了 好吗
- Okay. ?- It was nice to meet you.
-好 -很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you. ?- Bye!
-我也是 -再见
Okay, I'm -- I'm sorry
很抱歉
I -- I didn't tell you about the job.
我没和你说这份工作的事
It's -- it's just a big change,
只是这是个重大改变
and I wanted to make this decision on my own.
我希望自己做出这个决定
You know what, here's the good news.
知道吗 这是好消息
- You have a fantastic job offer... ?- Mm-hmm.
-你有个很棒的工作机会 -嗯
...and if today taught us anything,
如果今天我们学到了什么
it's that you have a passion for this world.
那就是你对这世界有激情
Well, actually, if today taught me anything,
实际上 如果今天我们学到了什么
it's that I definitely do not want this job.
那就是我绝对不想要这份工作
I'm -- I'm gonna go find Lucy.
我要去找露西
Oh, good. I'm late.
真好 我迟到了
I'm trying to free myself of the calendar.
我在努力不受日程的控制
I live by my circadian rhythms.
我按生物周期节律生活
So important!
真重要
Nicole, this is my grandfather, Jay.
妮可 这是我外公杰
How do you do?
你好吗
And this is the sauce maven herself, my wife, Gloria.
这位是辣酱专家 我妻子歌洛莉亚
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, I love your accent.
我喜欢你的口音
You know, I was up for the role
我之前争取了
of El Chapo's mistress.
墨西哥矮子毒枭情妇的位子
Oh, I did not see that movie.
我没看那部电影
What movie?
什么电影
And we appreciate you taking time
我们很感激
from your busy schedule here at NERP.
你在繁忙的工作中抽出时间
It's a dynamite organization.
这是个很有活力的组织
I'm a big fan. Love what you're doing.
我是铁杆粉 我喜欢你做的事
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was selling. That's what I was doing.
我在推销 我在这样做
I don't know what nonsense this cult was pushing,
我不知道这邪教宣传的是什么理念
but at the end of the day,
但反正最后
they were gonna be in the sauce business.
他们会参与辣酱生意
And so, these peppers
这些辣椒
are the heart of Gloria's sauce.
是歌洛莉亚辣酱的核心
But this is the finished product,
但这是成品
of course --
当然
the Salsa Atomica.
莎莎辣酱
Mmm! Peppery!
很有辣椒感
She has a sophisticated palate!
她有精细的味觉
I can feel the healing.
我能感觉到治愈效果
Maybe that's why you're glowing.
也许那就是你容光焕发的原因
Am I crazy or is she glowing?
是我疯了 还是她真的容光焕发
Totally glowing!
绝对是容光焕发
Gloria, I notice that you're really kind of quiet.
歌洛莉亚 我发现你有点安静
Is that a vitamin D thing?
是缺乏维生素D吗
'Cause we have socks that can address that.
我们有袜子能解决这一问题
No, I'm just --
不 我只是...
you know, it's hard for me to sell this.
让我卖掉这个很难
It's been in my family for five generations.
这在我家族里传了五代
Most of them had kids at 15.
他们大部分15岁就有了孩子
Things were not always easy in my village.
我村里一直很动荡
But the one thing
但我们
that we could always count on was the sauce
一直可以依靠的一样东西就是辣酱
made from this blend of magical Colombian peppers.
这是由几种神奇的哥伦比亚辣椒混合而成
Well, maybe it was just the way
也许是因为
the water came down the mountain
水从山上流下来
and curved around our family farm.
在我们的家庭农场周围蜿蜒
I love mountains and curves.
我喜欢山和曲线
So NERP!
太诺普了
You know, I remember
我记得
my grandmother cooking for me every Sunday.
我祖母每周日为我做饭
I would hold on to her apron
我会抓着她的围裙
and follow her around the kitchen
跟她在厨房里转来转去
while she prepared her sauce.
而她在准备辣酱
She would hold out the spoon to me
她会把勺子送到我嘴边
and say, "Taste this.
说 "尝尝
It's your familia."
这是你的家"
I feel like NERP is my familia.
我觉得诺普公司是我家
Yeah, we were all here on Christmas.
是啊 我们圣诞节都在这里过的
Maybe it is the right time.
也许现在是时候了
My abuela is gone.
我祖母不在了
My great aunts are all gone.
叔祖母都不在了
They straightened the river.
河道被改直了
NERP can re-curve it.
诺普公司可以重新把它变弯
Maybe it is the time to say "Goodbye"
也许是时候跟
to the one thing that is a real connection to --
唯一一样有真正联系的东西说"再见"了...
You're not saying "Goodbye" To anything.
你不会跟任何东西说再见
This deal is done!
交易结束了
I'm so sorry to have put you in this position.
很抱歉这样为难你
I will never ask you to turn your back --
我绝对不会让你背弃...
- You blew it, you dummy! - What?
-你搞砸了 蠢蛋 -什么
I wanted to sell that stupid sauce!
我本来想卖掉那白痴辣酱的
Wait a minute. I'm confused.
等等 我搞不懂了
Why did you tell her that the deal was off?
你为什么要告诉她交易取消了
I was trying to protect your legacy.
我是想保护你的家族传承
What legacy? There's not legacy.
什么传承 根本没有传承
I invented that whole story to drive up the price.
整个故事都是我瞎编来抬高价格的
Are you sure you're in sales?
你确定你是销售业的吗
What about the pictures?
那照片呢
I cut them out
是我从曼尼的
from Manny's National Geographic old magazines.
《国家地理》旧杂志上剪下来的
Look, there's even a picture
瞧瞧 这里甚至还有
at the Universal Studios tour.
环球影城游玩的照片
That's the "Psycho" House in the back!
背景是《惊魂记》的房子
So, you want to get rid of the business?
所以你想摆脱辣酱生意吗
Yes, I hate that sauce.
是啊 我讨厌它
It's a dog!
像狗一样烦
I have storage lockers all over town
我在市里有好多储存室
full of jars.
里面都是辣酱罐
I tried to flush it, but it eats up the pipes.
我试过冲进马桶 但它腐蚀了管道
You could've just told me.
你可以直接告诉我啊
I didn't want to admit that you were right
我不想承认你是对的
and have to hear "I told you so"
我这辈子都得听你说
for the rest of my life.
"我跟你说过了吧"
Well, your life.
是你这辈子
But, it was the first thing I was doing on my own
但这是我结婚后自己做的
after getting married.
第一个事业
And it was a failure.
结果很失败
Honey, you've got to cut yourself some slack.
亲爱的 你别把自己逼太紧
Do you know how many ideas I had to dump
你知道我抛弃过多少
because they weren't working?
行不通的点子吗
I was a silent partner of a professional Jai Alai league.
我曾是职业回力球联赛的隐名合伙人
With the ball and the scoopy thing?
是用汤勺玩球的那项运动吗
You guys! What was that?!
你俩 搞什么呢
Now I'm never gonna get my own bean bag chair.
现在我再也没法得到我自己的豆袋椅了
No, it's gonna be fine. We want to sell now.
不 现在没事了 我们想卖了
It's too late. She's moved on.
太迟了 她翻篇了
Nicole doesn't give second chances.
妮可不给第二次机会
Mostly because that's the name
主要是因为《第二次机会》是
of a failed rom-com she made with Andrew McCarthy.
她和安德鲁·麦卡锡失败的浪漫喜剧的名字
That's where I've seen her before!
我之前就是在那部剧上看到的她
Listen, this isn't over.
听着 这还没结束
I've had my back against the wall before.
我之前有过背水一战的时候
Denver, Closet-Con, '97.
丹佛 橱柜展览会 97年
I had a warehouse full of cedar shelves.
我仓库里都是雪松货架
A storm blew in over the Rockies --
落基山脉刮来一场风暴
You sold the closet. I get it.
你卖了橱柜 我知道
- Let's go up there. - There's a whole story here.
-我们上去吧 -故事情节还有很多的
Nicole! Look who came back!
妮可 瞧瞧谁回来了
Listen, we were just talking outside,
我们刚在外面交谈
and maybe I was a little rash.
也许我有点轻率了
Really?
真的吗
Maybe a big rash.
也许太轻率[皮疹]了
I'm so happy to hear you say that
很高兴听你这样说
'cause I haven't been able to stop
你们走后我一直
eating your salsa since you left.
忍不住吃你们的辣酱
There's no way to prove that.
你没有办法证明是吃了我们辣酱
Apropos of nothing,
顺便问问
do you believe in Western medicine?
你信西药吗
Ahh! Sweet.
Luke!
卢克
Dad?
爸爸
Need you bad, buddy.
很需要你 伙计
- Why are you yelling? - Oh, don't tell Mom,
-你为什么在叫 -别告诉你妈妈
but I worked out too hard, and it clogged my ears.
我运动过猛 我耳朵都堵了
I need some ice. And a heating pad.
我需要一些冰块 还有热敷袋
And some aspirin.
还有止痛药
And some soft foods, like Jell-o or soup.
还有不需要嚼的食物 比如果冻或汤
Can you poach an egg? Can you even hear me?!
你能做水煮蛋吗 能听到我说话吗
Hi.
您好
Okay.
好的
- I'll be right back. -Okay...
-我马上回来 -好吧
What's going on?
怎么了
Don't tell you father, but I can't move.
别告诉你爸 但我动不了了
Start me a tub and when it's ready,
帮我把浴缸放好水 等放好了
carry me upstairs and put me in it.
把我抱到楼上再放进浴缸里
Can you boil water for tea?
你能帮我烧壶水泡茶吗
I guess.
可以吧
Luke, what happened, chief?
卢克 你上哪去啦 哥们
Uh, I'm helping Mom with something!
我在帮妈弄点东西
Don't say that!
别暴露啊
Claire, everything okay?!
克莱尔 没事吧
Yes! I'm just stretching!
没事啊 我就拉伸一下
Me, too!
我也是
Luke!
卢克
Uh, he's helping me with something on the computer!
他来帮忙我弄一些电脑的东西
He's so good at computers!
他可会弄电脑了
Oh, such a smart boy!
太聪明了 这孩子
Okay, all right. This is nuts.
好了 够了 你们俩简直神经病
What? No.
什么 别
Oh, boy.
哎哟喂
Hi.
你好啊
- Oh, hi, honey. - Hey, sweetie.
-你好啊 亲爱的 -宝贝
Are you good?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah, yeah.
还不错啊
- Are you good? - ?So good!
-那你呢 -棒呆了
I don't know what's going on here,
我不知道你们俩是在搞什么鬼
but neither of you are good!
但你们俩都不好
If you want someone to take care of you,
如果你们想要有人照顾你们
I suggest once you can move, you make another baby.
我建议等你们俩能动了 再生个孩子吧
You're hurting, too?
你也浑身疼吗
That race, it almost destroyed me.
那场比赛可真是要亲命了
And I have to spend the rest of my life in this position.
我可能这辈子只能维持这个姿势了
What are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛啊
We're competing like a couple of 40-year-olds.
我们这比赛的状态就像两个不中用的中年人
I haven't worked out in months.
我好几个月没健身了
But, what's up with you?
但你这是怎么回事
You're out on that basketball court all the time.
你不是整天往篮球场跑吗
Claire.
克莱尔
There's someone I'd like for you to meet...
我想介绍你认识一个人
This is Awesome Possum.
这是牛逼负鼠哥
Instead of working out,
我不是去运动
my super cool friends and I have epic robot battles.
我都是跟超酷的朋友们玩机器人大战
The only time I break a sweat
我唯一会流汗的时候
is when we run after the ice cream truck.
是我们跑去买冰淇淋的时候
Is this what giving up feels like?
半途而废的感觉就是这样吗
No, not if we do it together.
不算 我们一起放弃就不算啊
Let's boldly walk forward at a reasonable pace
我们一起用合理的速度
into this new future
大步迈进
where we don't have to pretend to be strong or fast.
这个不用假装我们还宝刀未老的未来
- Can I make a confession? - Yeah.
-我能坦白一件事吗 -可以啊
Sometimes, I get hungry at, like, 5:00.
有时候我会下午五点就饿了
Me, too!
我也是啊
Let's start having early dinners!
我们开始提早吃晚饭吧
It makes so much sense.
那时间太合理了
Old people are wise.
老人家太聪明了
Oh, no, Poss! No!
不行 负鼠哥 不行
No! I gave you life!
不行 我给了你生命
Dr. Perry, this is Luke Dunphy.
佩里博士 我是卢克·邓菲
Forget what I said.
忘了我之前说的话吧
I'd like to start college today.
我想要今天就开始上大学
No! Luke!
别啊 卢克
Mitchell, come in here.
米奇尔 进来
Wow. Small room, big mirror, handcuffs.
小房间 大镜子 手铐
Overcharge for drinks,
饮品超贵
and this could be a bar in West Hollywood.
这里很可能是西好莱坞的情趣酒吧呢
全市约有4~5成同性/双性恋人口
Okay, why aren't you taking this job?
跟我说 你为什么不接这份工作
- I don't want to. - ?Why not?
-我不想啊 -为什么
You hate freelancing. You're barely doing it.
你不喜欢自由职业 你几乎都没在做
I-I'm plenty busy.
我还挺忙的呢
Are you? Because you know what?
是吗 因为其实呢
Lily and I saw you
我跟莉莉看到你
putting breadcrumbs in your pocket the other day.
往口袋里放面包屑
Are you back to spending your afternoons
你是不是又开始下午没事干
with the pigeons in the park, Mitchell?
就跑去公园喂鸽子了 米奇尔
W-- You know, they're hungry.
什么 它们饿嘛
No, you're hungry.
不 是你饥肠辘辘
For a purpose.
急需人生目标补充
It's just not my thing.
就觉得不适合我嘛
Sit down. ?
坐下
Not your thing, huh?
不适合你是吗
Okay, well, I snapped this picture of you this afternoon.
看好了 这是我今天下午抓拍的你
Do you recognize the person in this picture?
你认出了这张照片里的人吗
Uh, Yes, it's me. You just said that, so...
认出来了 是我 你刚说过啊
Okay, well, what is the expression on your face?
好的 那你看看你脸上是什么表情
- What are you doing? - I asked a question!
-你在干嘛 -我问了你问题
"What is the expression on your face?"
"你脸上是什么表情"
It's a smile.
是在笑
And how would you describe this..."smile"?
那你会怎么描述这个"笑"
Well, from ear-to-ear.
是开怀大笑
Wh-where's Blitz with my donut?
勃利斯基上哪去买我的甜甜圈了
You'll get a donut
想吃甜甜圈
when I get answers, you piece of trash!
等我听到我要的答案了你就能吃 你个垃圾
Oh, my gosh, what --
我的老天啊 这...
what's happening here, huh?
这到底是怎么回事呢
I'm sorry, Mitchell. You know what?
抱歉 米奇尔 其实呢
I'm just here to help you.
我只是来帮你的
Let's just you and me talk.
这里就是我们俩谈谈心
Are you seriously trying to good cop/bad cop me?
你是认真的吗 一人分饰好警察坏警察
No, I'm trying to get some understanding
不是 我只是想要了解了解你
because I was with you the entire afternoon
因为今天一整个下午我都跟你在一起
and you can't deny you had a great time.
而你无法否认你今天玩得很开心吧
Wait a minute -- except for when --
等等 除了...
when you got out of the car to chase that guy down.
除了你下车去追那个人那会儿
Mitchell, what happened?
米奇尔 那段时间发生了什么
Nothing.
没有啊
Okay, we were chasing after that deadbeat guy,
我们去追那个不负责任的爸爸时
and I started -- I started thinking about his kid.
然后我开始 开始想到他的孩子
And I just -- I wanted to catch him and make him pay.
我当时就想着抓住他 让他付出代价
And then, Stablitzky got him on the ground
然后斯塔勃利斯基把他按倒在地
and I saw his face and he was --
我看到他的表情 他...
he was scared.
他当时在害怕
There's a person there.
他也是个活生生的人
I don't know the whole story.
我并不知道事情的全部真相
I don't think that I can just toss someone into prison.
我觉得我没办法轻易就把人丢进大牢
- Mitchell, come... - See? This is why I didn't tell you, okay?
-米奇尔 别... -你看 所以我不想跟你说
You're judging me.
你会批判我
You're the tough, justice guy,
你就是那种严厉 正义型的人
and I'm just -- I'm soft.
但我... 我很心软
No, you're fair.
不 你很公正
And, of course, you can be thoughtful and sensitive.
当然啦 你可能很贴心很敏感
But you can be tough.
但你也可以很严厉啊
You remember the woman in front of us at "Lion King"
你还记得我们看《狮子王》时 我们前面
with the candy wrappers and the big, giant hat?
一直把包装纸弄出声音的大帽子女人吗
- Whoo, I went crazy on her. - You sure did.
-我对她大爆发啊 -是啊
And it is that passion
就是那份激情
that would make you an amazing prosecutor.
能让你成为一个很棒的检察官
- Do you really think so? - Of course.
-你真这么觉得吗 -当然啦
And nothing would thrill me more
而且世界上也没有
than to watch you embark
比起你迈向人生新篇章
on this new chapter of your life.
更让我激动不已的事情了
It is -- it is a lot less money, though.
但... 但薪水会少非常多
Well, you know, we don't have to decide today.
我们也不着急今天就得做决定嘛
Guys.
两位
Guys! You forgot me again.
两位 你们又把我落下了
I'd like tacos too.
我也想吃炸玉米饼
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
米奇尔
Haley.
海莉
In my office please.
请进来我办公室一下
Coming.
来了
Okay.
好吧
Where are you.
你在哪里呢
Something happened to my face.
我的脸出事了
I got...
我去
I got it.
我去吧
He's got it.
它去