摩登家庭 第九季 Modern Family Season 9 第2集: The Long Goodbye

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Hey, Mitchell. Claire. Saturday morning.
米奇尔 我是克莱尔 现在是周六早上
Look, I need you to buy Mom a birthday present
我要你去给妈妈买一份生日礼物
and say it's from the both of us.
然后说是我们俩合送的
Okay, thanks. Bye-bye --
就这样 谢谢 拜拜
No, I know it's not a voicemail.
我知道这不是语音留言
I just don't want to hear you whine about it.
我只是不想听你唧唧歪歪
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
No, no, no, those are for Alex.
不行 不行 那些是给艾丽克斯的
I'm taking them up to her dorm today.
我今天要送去宿舍给她
You know how stressed she gets.
你也知道她最近压力多大
翻译: 油腻希 洗七里 斑驳 灰灰是菇凉
She can always use a little comfort from her loving mom.
我想她能随时得到来自母亲的安慰
Why does Alex get a care package and not me?
为什么艾丽克斯有爱心包裹 而我却没有
翻译: 翻译男神赛太公 猪肉白菜水饺
You live in a care package.
你就住在爱心包裹里
Haley, put your face on and get up here!
海莉 赶紧把人皮画上 到楼上来
We're gonna be late for work!
我们上班要迟到了
校对: 新浪微博@赛太公
I'm saving up to get my own apartment,
我最近在存钱给自己买公寓
so I've been working at the club with Luke.
所以我和卢克一起在俱乐部打工
时间轴: 纸袋p
For Luke.
是给卢克打工
Kid's my best cart girl.
这妹子是我手下最赞的球车女郎
I deliver drinks to golfers.
我给高尔夫球手送饮料
Tips are good, but, uh... it took me a couple days
小费挺可观 不过 我花了几天
后期: 灰灰是菇凉 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
to learn the finer points of the game.
才领会了这比赛的细枝末节
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Cocktails, boys?
要鸡尾酒吗 帅哥们
On your left.
在你左手边
Is that Alex's old bike?
那是艾丽克斯的旧单车吗
Yes, totally rebuilt.
是的 重新组装的
It only took me three months and two tetanus shots.
只花了我三个月时间和两管破伤风针
She's been dropping hints about wanting some wheels.
她最近一直暗示想要辆车
Are you sure she didn't mean a --
你确定她说的不是...
Unicycle? No. She definitely said "wheels."
独轮车吗 不 她肯定说了"多轮"车
Well, the basket's perfect for loading up the toiletries.
车篮正好用来放盥洗用品
Remember last time we went up there?
还记得我们上次去那里吗
She was washing her hair with the powdered soap from the ladies room.
她正在用女厕的肥皂粉洗头
Alex is an intelligent, accomplished --
艾丽克斯是个聪明 有学问的...
- You can just say it. ?- Scatterbrain.
-你就直说了吧 -马大哈
Sometimes, she studies so hard
她有时太用功念书
she forgets about the little things.
会忘记一些小事
I'll be at the library.
我去图书馆
Uh, honey...aren't you forgetting something?
女儿 你是不是忘了什么东西
That was close.
差点忘了
God.
老天
I'm on it.
我去处理
家 庭
摩 登
第九季 第二集
So, this is the place I'll call home for the next four years.
这里就是未来四年我称为"家"的地方
And because you're a theater major,
而且因为你念的是戏剧系
probably the biggest apartment you'll ever have.
这很可能是你这辈子最大的公寓了
There are two things I want to avoid my first day of school:
在开学第一天 我不想发生两件事
getting caught leaving the shower in my aqua shoes,
被发现我洗完澡穿着滑水鞋出来
and a tearful goodbye.
以及挥泪告别
My classmates are gonna see me cry eventually.
我的同学们始终会看到我哭
I'd prefer it be during a curtain call.
但我希望是在谢幕的那一刻看见
I am Colombian,
我是哥伦比亚人
so it's against my nature to give Manny what he wants:
满足曼尼的愿望有违我的天性
a cold, white-people goodbye.
他想要冷漠的白人式告别
But I know he's sensitive,
但我知道他很多愁善感
and he's having a hard time leaving the nest,
离家让他很难过
so I'm gonna give it to him.
所以我会顺他的意
Good luck, chum.
祝你好运 室友
Where do you want your espresso machine?
你的浓缩咖啡机想放在哪里
On my desk is fine.
放我书桌上就行
And don't worry, Trevor.
别担心 特雷弗
We'll pay for the beans with the money from our swear jar.
买咖啡豆的钱用脏话罐里的罚款付
Don't forget -- no coffee after 4:00,
别忘了 四点后不许喝咖啡
or you get the nightmares.
否则你会做噩梦
I think I can take it from here.
接下来我自己搞定就行了
Thank you both for all of your help.
谢谢二位的帮忙
Sure thing.
不客气
We will keep in touch, son.
我们保持联络 儿子
Well, my friend,
这位朋友
you have just witnessed the rare perfect goodbye.
你刚刚见证了十分罕见的完美告别
History records but few flawless farewells:
历史上仅记录到过几次完美告别
英国作家 诗人 散文家 据说他的遗言是"墙纸越来越破 而我越来越老 两者之间总有一个要先消失"
Oscar Wilde's deathbed bon mot,
奥斯卡·王尔德临终之时的珠玑妙语
世界经典名著《飘》中的人物
Rhett Butler not giving a --
白瑞德毫不在乎...
Damn it.
我靠
I left my white noise machine at home.
我把白噪音机忘在家了
白噪音能抵消外界噪音 帮助入眠
Now I have to go back there,
这下我不得不回去
and risk ruining our perfect goodbye.
可能会毁掉我们的完美告别呢
But you're gonna thank me, Trevor.
但你会感谢我的 特雷弗
There's something soothing about constant background noise that...
持续的背景噪音能安抚...
Trev?
小特
One gin and tonic.
一杯金汤力
I hope you're not... driving.
希望不是你... 开车[开球]
Sorry, that's usually a big hit with the golfers.
抱歉 这笑话通常高尔夫球手们都很喜欢
It was hilarious.
很好笑
But I'm trying to avoid laugh lines.
但我尽力避免长出笑纹
I get that.
我懂
I don't want crow's feet, so I never squint,
我不想长鱼尾纹 所以我从不眯眼
even if a cop is shining his flashlight directly in my eyes.
哪怕警察正用手电筒直照我的双眼
Once a week, I sleep in a wetsuit full of Vaseline.
我每周一次穿着涂满凡士林的潜水服睡觉
It shows.
效果显著啊
It was like meeting myself in 30 years.
简直像遇到三十年后的我
Turns out, I really held up.
原来我真的驻颜有术
Good morning, Ms. Rappaport.
早上好 拉帕波特女士
Oh, hello...
你好
- Duke, is it? ?- Yes.
-你叫杜克对吧 -是的
Haley, shouldn't you be getting back to your cart?
海莉 你是不是该回球车上去了
Rhonda asked me to sit down.
是朗达叫我陪她坐的
There's a rule against staff fraternizing with members,
我们明令禁止员工和会员过于亲密
and you wouldn't want to make trouble for whoever
某人伸出脖子上的人头为你担保
stuck their neck out to get you this job.
推荐你来工作 你要安分
Oh, I recommend sticking your neck out.
多伸伸脖子是好事
It's the only nonsurgical way to prevent champagne chin.
那是唯一不动刀就能预防双下巴的方法
- Speaking of which, um... - Oh, here. Let me get --
-说起来... -我去吧
Oh, no, no, no, You sit. He's up.
不不不 你坐 让他去
You can top me off, too, Duke.
给我也续一杯吧 杜克
I am loving this new smoothie kick.
喝这个果蔬奶昔早餐最赞的是
I-I feel like I've had more green vegetables today
我感觉我今天一天摄入的绿色蔬菜
than my dad's had in a lifetime.
比我爸一辈子摄入得还多
What I love about your smoothie kick
我觉得你这新早餐最棒的地方
is how much you talk about it.
就是你总念叨个没完
Okay, if you're gonna be mean, be funny.
如果你想损我至少想点有趣的梗
Aim for the bumps.
把车往凸出的路面上推
Cal likes a bit of a bumpy ride
卡尔喜欢偶尔颠一颠
on account of I drove a tractor into my fourth trimester.
因为我直到孕期第四阶段还在开拖拉机
Oh, that sound makes me so nervous.
那声音总让我很不安
Some poor family is about to have their life turned upside down.
某个可怜的家庭就要天翻地覆了
they seem to be turning down our street.
好像拐到咱家那条街去了
So, I-I know that they're-they're heroes and all,
我知道他们都是救火英雄
but a-are they sweeping up or is that on us?
但他们会帮我们打扫吗 还是我们自己来
Okay, you know what? We're gonna have to totally rebuild,
你知道吗 我们得一钉一铆
down to the studs.
彻底重建了
I'm distraught.
我要抓狂了
Are ya?
是吗
I'm not saying Cam definitely set the fire.
我也不是一口咬定这火是小卡放的
It could have been anyone who's spent years
犯人可能是任何一个
searching for a way to justify the remodel of our kitchen.
多年来一直在找借口重建厨房的家伙
Are you actually accusing me of starting this fire
你不是真的在指控我故意放火
just so we could rebuild our hideous kitchen?
只为了能重建这个丑得要命的厨房吧
Uh, accusing, no.
指控倒不至于
but when you say things like "hideous kitchen,"
不过你说"丑得要命的厨房"这种话时
it does make me wonder.
的确让我有所怀疑
This could be the cause.
可能是这个引起了火灾
Most kitchen fires start in the oven.
大多数厨房失火都是烤箱引起的
Oh, my God, did-did I leave the oven on?
我的天哪 我走时没关烤箱吗
Well, it appears we found our smoking "bun."
看来我们找到了热腾腾的罪魁祸"包"了
she's been here all summer, so this could be pretty rough.
她在这住了一夏天 估计是场硬仗
Remember last time there was a rat in her room.
还记得上次我们在她房间里发现了老鼠吗
She's a scientist. She said it was part of a study.
她是科学家 她说老鼠是用来做研究的
Honey, it was in a cereal box.
亲爱的 老鼠是在麦片盒里发现的
Okay, time to be heroes.
来吧 超能英雄登场
Change a bed sheet, change the world.
换下脏床单 世界焕然一新
That's right.
没错
I completely forgot you guys were coming.
我都忘了你们两个要来
Oh, yeah, I'm so sorry.
真不好意思
I wasn't expecting you guys, so... sock.
我不知道你们要来 袜子没收好
Oh, is that my old bike?
那是我的旧单车吗
Yep!
没错
- Spruced it up for you. - That's great.
-为你翻新了 -太棒了
I actually just bought a new one, though.
不过我刚刚买了辆新的
Guess you can use that one for parts.
你可以用那辆当备用零件
What do we have here? An electric mitten holder.
瞧瞧这是什么 电动手套架
It's a rock-paper-scissors robot I just built.
那是我刚建好的猜拳机器人
What?!
什么
Its sensors anticipate your next move.
它的传感器能判断你要出什么
Maybe for civilians.
普通人才会中招
But I've been trained in the art of sleight of... hand!
但我的敏捷手法是受过多年训练的
At last...
终于
a worthy opponent.
遇到对手了
Honey, I got you some snacks that don't crumb up quite so easily.
宝贝 我给你买了些不容易掉渣的零食
I'll just tuck them away in this...
我就给放在这个...
fully-stocked snack cabinet.
已经都买好的零食柜里
Don't forget the paper towels, the paper plates,
别忘了纸巾和一次性餐盘
and the toilet -- Rock! How?!
和卫生间的... 石头 不可思议
Seems like you're doing really, really well here.
看来你这里一切都井然有序
Okay, well, I have to get to the robotics lab.
那好 我得去机器人实验室了
But, uh, thank you so much for visiting.
不过多谢你们过来看我
Oh, honey.
宝贝
You seem to be doing so well.
感觉你表现得超棒
Shampoo.
洗发水
We're so proud of you, Alex.
我们真为你骄傲 艾丽克斯
And not just because you've built
不只是因为你建了一个
a nearly unbeatable robot. Damn it!
几乎无法战胜的机器人 该死
- Okay, well, uh... bye, you guys. - Bye!
-好吧 回见了 二位 -拜拜
- Bye, honey. ?- Bye, honey.
-拜拜 宝贝 -拜拜 宝贝
She is really coming into her own, huh?
她真的开始能独立了
Look what we did.
看我们把她教得多好
I don't know if we can take all the credit.
我不确定这都是我们的功劳
She wasn't like that before she got here.
她来这前不是这样子的
You know what? We drove her here, honey.
是我们送她来的 亲爱的
We drove her here.
是我们送她来的
Two mustards. No one needs that.
谁会需要两罐芥末
We'll just take that one home.
这罐我拿走
That is her new dress.
那是她的新裙子
She was so excited about getting this.
她买的时候可兴奋了
Why would she throw it out?
她为什么要丢掉
Do you think something's going on?
你觉得有什么问题吗
Maybe -- Maybe all of the cleaning and the organizing
可能 可能她打扫卫生 整理东西啊
is like a -- a coping mechanism.
都是遭遇困难时的应对机制
Yeah, between that and the muted response to the bike...
对 从打扫整理与对自行车的冷漠回应...
I don't know. You think we should talk to her?
我不知道 你觉得我们该找她谈谈吗
I wasn't even playing.
我刚都不是在玩
Boom! Damn it.
啊哈 可恶
Gun to my head, my top three:
被枪抵着 我心中的前三名是
cheddar, Swiss, gouda.
切达奶酪 瑞士硬奶酪 高达奶酪
As someone who has actually had a gun to her head,
作为一个真被人拿枪抵着头过的人
cheese is not what they're going to ask about.
他们才不会问你喜欢什么奶酪
And now crackers.
现在到饼干了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
This is awkward.
尴尬了
I need a boy cave.
我想改装个爷们天地
And don't get me started about brie.
别和我提布里奶酪
Oh, there's no risk of that.
不用担心
I'm not here, okay?
当我没来过 明白吗
You put a lock on the closet?
你给壁橱装上锁了吗
That's where I'm gonna put Santa Claus when I catch him.
我打算抓到圣诞老人后 把他关在里面
Sleeping pills in his cookies.
给请他吃的饼干里加点安眠药
Joe, who are you talking to?
乔 你在和谁说话
Oh, geez. We dropped you off at college two hours ago.
天啊 我们俩小时前才把你送到学校
My God, even Haley lasted longer.
靠 海莉当时都比你待更久
I needed my white noise machine.
我需要我的白噪声机
Or did you need your brown noise machine?
还是你的棕色噪音妈啊
No, and I think I'm offended for you.
你这话我都替你自己感到被歧视
It looks like you forgot that on purpose
感觉像是你故意忘拿
so that you could come back to the nest.
好让你有借口回来安乐窝
Some "nest."
哪有多"安乐"啊
Joe is taking over my room, and you two think I'm a wimp.
乔在鸠占鹊巢 你俩认为我是个小弱鸡
Not wimp, just soft.
不是小弱鸡 只是不爷们
And very, very scared.
还非常 非常害怕
Okay, can everyone please stop talking
好了 你们能闭嘴了吗
so we can salvage our perfect goodbye?
这样我们完美的道别还能有点救
What's with the padlock?
你上锁是干嘛
Let me ask you something:
我问你
How would you like to have Christmas every day?
你想每天都过圣诞节吗
Okay, I've put everything out here
好了 我把我们所需要用的
from the kitchen that we're gonna need.
厨房用品都放到这里了
You know what? This is gonna be fun.
你知道吗 这会很有趣的
It's like camping!
就好像露营
Which is it -- fun or like camping?
有趣和好像露营并不会同时发生
I'm gonna take a shower.
我要去冲个澡
Can't take a shower without doing a load of dishes.
洗澡前先刷了这堆盘子
And remember -- scratchy side pot, soft side you, okay?
记得 糙的一边刷锅 软的一边手拿
Cam, this is crazy.
小卡 这也太神经病了
What -- What if I wanted to make a cup of tea?
如果... 如果我想泡杯茶呢
Couldn't be simpler.
再简单不过了
Grab a tea kettle from the credenza,
从餐具柜上拿茶壶
warm it up on the hot plate with the water that you've used
加水就从窗外接进来的水管加
from the hose that I snaked in through the window,
然后放电炉上热就行了
browse the tea on the mantel, and then grab our tea cup --
茶可以去我们壁炉架上找 然后茶杯就在...
Where -- Oh! Lily, do our tea cup first!
茶杯在... 莉莉 先洗茶杯
Y'all need to move that 'fridgerator in your hall.
你们赶紧把走廊上的冰箱移走
It is straight under little Cal's crib,
冰箱正好在小卡尔的婴儿床下方
and the noise is keeping him up...
冰箱的响声让他一直睡不着
which is weird because he was conceived in a slaughterhouse.
这也怪了 他可是在屠宰场里怀上的啊
- But I thought... - ?Just move it!
-但我还以为... -赶紧移走
You...
你...
They figure out what started that fire?
他们找到起火的原因了吗
Yeah, they think it was the oven.
嗯 他们认为起因在烤箱
Well, that's dumb.
不可能
I turned the oven off 'fore we went on our walk.
咱们出去散步前我关了烤箱的
- You did? - ?Yeah,
-你关了吗 -对啊
'cause I'm the only responsible person around here.
因为我是这儿唯一一个有责任心的人
Dang it! Cal rolled off the sofa again!
靠 卡尔又从沙发上滚下来了
Oh, God. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
天啊 不 不 不
There's a small chance I definitely started the fire.
有那么一丝可能 凶手绝对是我
- Mitchell? - ?My smoothie was a little thick.
-米奇尔 -奶昔有点稠
This is convenient. Huh?
这样还挺方便啊
There's something I need to show you.
我要给你看点东西
Yeah. What is it? Over here. Over here. Let's look.
是什么 来这儿 来这儿看
It's a vision board for my dream kitchen
是我梦想厨房的展望板
I've been hiding behind your workout clothes. ?Ah.
我一直藏在你的健身服后面
I-I-I think I accidentally, on purpose,
我觉得我不小心 成心地
subconsciously, willfully, burned our kitchen down.
下意识地 故意地烧了咱们的厨房
Okay. I-I don't -- I don't know about that.
我不... 这很难说吧
Um -- ?No. Let's face it.
不 面对现实吧
知名女星 曾在小时候出演过电影《凶火》
Like Drew Barrymore, I'm an adorable fire starter.
就像德鲁·巴里摩尔 我是个可爱的纵火犯
Is this why we never have any tape?
这就是为什么我们家胶布总是没了吗
牛皮胶布抽丝可以拿来当做生火用的火种
Yes. I'm a menace, which is why you deserve
对 我是个危险人物 所以应该由你
to be in charge of this entire remodel.
全权负责这次改造
Anything you say goes.
你说了算
Cam, you're about to feel a lot better because
小卡 你听完这话感觉会好点的...
I don't hate this toaster,
我觉得这烤面包机还行
and I think I can find a place for it.
我觉得我能找到位子摆放
That's great.
太好了
I could get used to this.
我能习惯这种生活
I have, which is why I need to snag another meal ticket
我已经习惯了 所以在我亡夫特么的钱
before my late husband's fracking money runs out.
用完之前 我得另找一张饭票
It's okay. You can swear in front of me.
没事 你可以在我面前直接骂脏话
How about that guy over there, playing tennis?
那边那个 在打网球的男人怎么样
He's in good shape.
他体态挺好
Right?
对吧
No, that's a negative.
不 这个不行
I want my guys' tennis balls to be at the end of their walkers.
我要那种拿网球当助行器缓冲的老头
Okay. Uh, how about, uh...
好吧... 那...
that guy over there?
那个怎么样
I think that's just an abandoned golf bag,
我想那是个被人丢弃的高尔夫球袋
but you're starting to get me.
不过你开始理解我的意思了
You know, would you like to be my personal assistant?
你想当我的私人助理吗
What would I have to do?
平时要我做什么
Apart from helping me find a new husband,
除了帮我找个新老公
it's mostly... hanging out, drinking, going to parties.
大部分时间就是玩一玩 喝喝酒 去派对浪一浪
I am perfect for this.
我是完美人选
I have so many references.
有太多人可以为我举荐
Okay, uh...
好的
what about that guy going to play shuffleboard -- Mr. Voorhees?
那个在玩推圆盘游戏的怎么样 沃里斯先生
Uh, he's a little younger than I normally do.
他比我以前的那些老公年轻
If it helps, he always orders
给你点参考 他向来
from the HeartSmart side of my cocktail menu.
只点那些适合心脏病人的鸡尾酒
You are good at this.
你很在行啊
Let me go give that pacemaker something to do.
让我去给他的心脏起搏器添加点压力
Haley, you're supposed to be on the course serving drinks.
海莉 你应该在高尔夫球场端酒
I'm busy, Luke.
我很忙 卢克
We can't have people golfing sober.
我们不能让客人清醒着打球
They'll realize it's a waste of time.
他们会发现那就是在浪费时间
I'm not even sure I want to be a cart girl anymore.
我不太想再继续当球车女郎了
Rhonda asked me to be her personal assistant.
罗娜要我当她的私人助理
I know this isn't the most glamorous job,
我知道这不算什么迷人的职业
but...it offers more of a future
但是 这份工作提供的未来
than being an assistant to some gold digger.
比给色诱老男人换钱的女人当助理靠谱多了
Hello?
Hey, good news -- Voorhees has a friend,
好消息 沃里斯有个朋友
and he wants to fly us all to San Francisco tonight.
他想带我们飞去旧金山玩 就今晚
You're on a good path here.
这里能带你走向阳光大道
You're making money. There's opportunity for advancement.
你在赚钱 有很好的晋升机会
It's gonna be great.
这趟旅行肯定很棒
Best hotels, best restaurants, round-the-clock nursing.
最豪华的酒店 最高档的餐厅 全天候护理
You're better than her, Haley.
你比她强 海莉
- I'm in. - ?Oh, good.
-算我一个 -很好
The car will pick us up at 5:00, right after dinner.
车子五点钟来接我们 也就是吃完晚饭后
Why do I even bother?
我干嘛跟你浪费唇舌
It's like what I say to you goes in one ear...
我跟你说的话你都右耳朵进
out the other.
左耳朵出了
Don't know about you, but I am ready to live on my own.
不知道你是怎么样 我反正准备好独立生活了
Yep, it was a big responsibility taking care of my parents,
的确 照顾我的父母是艰巨的责任
but I left a good man on the job.
但是我也交棒给了一个可靠的人
Come on.
又来
Gloria, you messed up the TV, and now I can't watch my program!
歌洛莉亚 你又把电视弄坏了 我看不了节目了
Remember how you told me to say something when you sound old?
记得你让我在你像个老年人时提醒你吗
Ah, never mind. I fixed it.
没事了 我弄好了
Look at those beautiful flowers.
瞧瞧这些美丽的花儿
Where did they come from?
哪儿来的
Not a clue.
不知道
Aww, you.
你弄的吧
Joe?
What are you making?
你在做什么
According to this, an ancient beverage
纸上写了 这是一种古老的饮料
enjoyed by sultans and scoundrels.
苏丹王和流氓们都喜欢喝
"Bring in the paper, make coffee...
"捡报纸 做咖啡
pick up Jay's dirty socks."
捡起杰的脏袜子"
Why are you doing all this?
你怎么在做这些事
Manny says it's my job now.
曼尼说以后这些都靠我了
Manny was doing all these things?
一直以来都是曼尼在做这些事吗
And I was so happy that you were picking up after yourself.
我还很高兴你终于开始自己捡起脏袜子了
I haven't picked up socks since the '70s.
我上世纪70年代起就没捡过了
Huh, all this time, we're thinking we're coddling Manny,
这么久以来 我们都以为是我们在照顾曼尼
and Manny was coddling us.
其实是他在照顾我们
I am going to call him and tell him what a good boy he is.
我要打给他夸他是个多么好的孩子
Gloria, if you call him all worked up,
歌洛莉亚 要是你这么激动地打给他
he'll be in tears in two seconds.
他肯定两秒钟就开哭了
What he wanted was a nice clean exit.
他只想洒脱地离开
We have to stay strong and give him that.
我们得坚持住让他完成心愿
I guess.
好吧
I say we distract ourselves.
我们找点事儿分散下注意力
I'll go to the club, crack some inappropriate jokes,
我去俱乐部 讲点荤段子
rank the astronauts, fall asleep in the sauna.
给宇航员排个名 在桑拿池里打个盹
Okay. Have fun.
好 玩得开心点
I'll go shopping with Joe.
我跟乔去逛街
For toys?
买玩具吗
No. For shoes.
不 买鞋子
I'm the one that is sad, not you.
现在难过的人是我 不是你
How cool.
太酷了
Just stay focused, Phil.
别分心 菲尔
Honey, honey.
亲爱的 亲爱的
No matter how realistic these robots get,
不管这些机器人给人的感觉多真实
I'm always going to love you.
我还是会永远爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
There she is.
她在这儿呢
- Hi! Hi! - Honey!
-看这里 -亲爱的
Uh, excuse me, that's a clean room.
抱歉 那是无尘工作间
You can't go in there without putting on a sterile suit
你们必须穿上无尘服 在空气浴尘室
and taking an air shower to remove all possible contaminants.
去除所有可能的污染物后才能进入
They really are lifelike.
真的很像真人啊
I think you should handle this.
我觉得还是你去跟她说吧
I don't, uh... I don't want to overwhelm
我不... 我不想让我们女儿
our -- our daughter.
太... 太难以承受
Yes.
打到你啦
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
That was designed to perform cardiovascular surgery.
这是设计来做心血管外科手术的机械手
I'm -- I'm -- I'm so sorry.
真... 真是对不起
Um....where -- where are the fun ones?
那请问有趣的机器人是在哪里
I didn't hate that.
感觉还不差
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈 你来这里做什么
Okay, well, your father and I were leaving your room,
是这样的 我跟你爸爸本来要出你房间了
and we noticed, oh,
结果我们发现到
you'd thrown out that cute dress you love so much.
你把你很爱的那件可爱裙子给扔了
And I thought to myself, "Why? Why would she do that?"
我就想"为什么 她为什么会丢掉"
And I thought maybe -- maybe you tried to wear it for a boy,
我就想 也许... 也许是你穿给某个男生看
to impress him, and it didn't go well, and it made you feel bad.
想给他留下好感 结果事与愿违 心里难受
Or, maybe I just didn't like the dress.
也可能只是我不喜欢那件裙子啊
Or my thing.
或是我猜的那样
No, it's my fault you yelled at me.
没事 你教训我是对的
You kids here are under extreme pressure.
你们这里的孩子得承受超大的压力
Extreme pressure.
超大压力
You fool.
你个傻子
- Dad... - Alex.
-老爸 -艾丽克斯
Did I ever tell you about a certain male cheerleader
我跟你说过有关一位男拉拉队员
who over-rotated during a Flying Half Toby?
在做空中翻转动作时翻转过度的事吗
He limped his way back to his dorm room
他最后一跛一跛地走回宿舍
and threw out his favorite outfit,
把他最爱的服装给扔了
because harem pants are for winners.
因为他这个失败者不配穿那件哈伦裤
Guys, I'm fine!
两位 我真没事
Why do you keep trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist?
你们为什么一直要让我觉得我有事
I don't know. Maybe we just want to feel like you still need us.
不知道 或许我们只是还想被你需要
But look at you. You don't need anything.
但看看你 你才不需要我们呢
Which is terrific.
这样很棒啊
You're our little superstar who can do anything.
你就是我们无所不能的超级女儿
I'm not. I'm not.
不是 我真不是
I totally, totally, totally don't feel that way.
我完全完全不觉得是这样
Shut up!
快闭嘴
Is something wrong?
是有什么问题吗
Okay, fine. if you really must know,
好吧 行 如果你们非要知道
I've been kind of feeling like an outsider here.
我在这里一直感觉融入不了大家
It's come to my attention that I may be a bit of a show-off.
后来我发现我可能有点太爱出风头
There's a proof in my advanced mathematical chaos class.
在我的高等混沌数学课上有道题
It's been on the board all year. No one could solve it.
在白板上已经一整年了 都没人能解
Until one night in bed, it just came to me.
直到某天晚上 我一个灵光一闪
And of course I had to put on my best dress for my big moment.
我当然得为那一刻穿上我最好看的裙子
Class dismissed.
解完收工
I just never want to see that stupid dress again.
我再也不想看到那件白痴裙子了
Honey, people are always gonna be intimidated by your intellect.
宝贝 人们永远都会被你的才智所震慑
Maybe it's time you showed them some of your vulnerability.
或许你也该对他们露出一些脆弱之处了
How have they not seen it?
他们怎么可能没看过
I've been an awkward nerd my whole life.
我从小到大都是个书呆死宅
Everywhere but here.
但在这里你不是啊
Sweetheart, here...
亲爱的 在这里...
you're Haley.
你就是海莉
Excuse me.
不好意思
I know it's stinks! It's a work in progress.
我知道很烂 但这只是半成品
No, you, uh... just dropped this.
不是的 你这个掉了而已
And, actually, you've got nothing to worry about.
而且... 其实你没什么好担心的啊
You're way further along than I am.
我的进度比你落后多了
I'm kind of freaking out.
我都有点抓狂了
Really?
真的吗
I built a rock-paper-scissors robot, and it sucks.
我做了一个猜拳机器人 而且做得超烂
- I beat it 8 out of 10 times. - What?
-跟它猜10次我能赢8次 -真的吗
Hey, if you're not too busy right now,
如果你现在不是很忙
do you think maybe you'd want to help me with mine a little bit?
你愿意帮忙我弄一下我的吗
Sure.
可以啊
Nice work, partner.
同志 干得好
That was a clinic.
药到病除
Yeah, we are parenting at the highest possible level.
咱俩教孩子真是强到极限了
Highest possible level.
强到极限
You fools!
你们俩傻子
So, I called the hotel like you asked.
我按你要求打给酒店了
Mini-bar's stocked with rose and Ensure.
小吧台补满了你要求的酒
And I canceled the one reservation.
然后取消掉一个人的预定了
Who's not coming?
是谁不来了
About that, uh, we need to talk.
这件事嘛 我们得谈谈
Okay.
It's locked.
车门锁上了
Mr. Voorhees was a little too excited
沃里斯先生在听说
to hear that the cart girl was tagging along.
那个球车女郎也来的时候 特别激动
I'm sorry, but I can't risk being upstaged
抱歉 但我不想冒
by a hot-to-trot 30-year-old.
被性感30岁辣妹给抢风头的风险
Kind of rounded up there.
有点乱四舍五入了啊
So, I'm just out as your assistant, like that?
所以 我就这么不再是你的助理了吗
It's harder on me than it looks.
我内心比表露出来的难过多了
I feel really...
我感觉真的...
Go ahead.
要说就说吧
There's a foursome on the seventh green that looks thirsty.
第七洞有四人组感觉很口渴
Thanks, boss.
谢谢你 老板
Luke! Luke, you will not regret hiring your first male cart girl.
卢克 你绝对不会后悔第一次请了球车男郎
I didn't mention, but I've been in a really dark place.
我之前没说 但我之前一直在人生谷底
Hey, do you mind if I ditch the kerchief?
不介意的话 我可以不围这个丝巾吗
Yeah...
这个嘛
might want to hand over your belt and shoelaces, too.
可能需要你交还你的皮带跟鞋带
Take a walk with me, Reuben.
我们边走边聊吧 鲁本
You're low on frozen mangoes. Put it on your list.
你家冻芒果快没了 记得加在你的购物清单上
Oh, and get me a box of lady sticks.
对了 再帮我带一盒卫生棉条
What -- What -- What are you making?
你在做什么
I'm making one of your fruit smoothies.
我在做你们的一种娘基[水果]沙冰
- Oh, Pam. - ?All right,
-小帕 -好啦 我重说
I'm making one of your homosexual smoothies.
我在做一个你们男同性恋者的沙冰
- What the hell? ?- Oh, my gosh.
-怎么搞的 -我天
Oh, my gosh! Okay.
妈呀
Get the hose! Get the hose! It's in the window!
去拿水管 快去拿水管 在窗户那边
Oh, Mitchell! hurry!
快点 米奇
I bet that's what started the fire.
我敢打赌这就是厨房起火的原因
Well, h-how can it be
这怎么可能
when that's the first time it's sparked ever?
这可是它第一次这么冒火花啊
Yeah, it was the oven.
是啊 应该是烤箱造成的
I turned that off. I told Mitchell.
我出门前把烤箱关了 我跟米奇尔说过了
- She did? ?- Did you? I --
-她说过吗 -你跟我说过吗
See, I feel like I'd remember that.
如果你说过我应该有印象啊
You let me think I burned down the kitchen when you did?
厨房你烧的 结果你让我背锅吗
It was the only way for me to get a say in the remodel.
不然改造厨房的事我一点话语权都没有
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
要不要这么夸张啊
I let you pick things.
我也有让你挑选东西啊
Really? Name one thing in this room that was my idea.
是吗 这里你说出一件是我挑的东西
Oh, just one -- one thing? One thing. Mm-hmm.
就一件 一件 说一件是吗
Okay, well, fine.
可以 我看看
how -- how about the blanket?
毛毯 这个毛毯怎么说
Yeah, because you said it reminded you of the blanket
你说这个毛毯会让你想起你以前
you used to lay on at your grandparents' house
在爷爷奶奶家里躺的那毯子
and eat your caramel corn when you watched
那时你一边吃着焦糖玉米 一边看电视
Mary Lou Retton vault her way into America's heart.
看着玛丽·卢·雷顿为美国夺下奥运体操金牌
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么乱七八糟的
Are -- Are you seriously trying to incept a memory in my mind
你该不会觉得可以强行将回忆植入我脑中
to make me believe that I chose that blanket?
我就会真觉得是我自己挑的吧
Oh, kind of like you made me think I burned down our kitchen?
就像你让我觉得厨房是我烧的那样吗
Okay, whoa.
好了
Why do we keep doing this to each other?
为什么我们要这样折磨对方
I know. Are we so broken that we can't even be honest?
对啊 我们已经残缺到连诚实都做不到了吗
Speaking of broken, how about a new blender?
说到残缺 买个新的搅拌机如何
Chop chop --
麻利麻利
That is both the brand and when I want it!
是搅拌机品牌 也是让你们麻利点
okay. I have a theory...
我想到了 我有个理论
...uh, that lets us both off the hook.
可以让我们原谅自己
I'm inclined to be on board.
我很乐意支持
Um, we both can agree that your sister
我们都同意你的姐姐
- can be a bit of a bully. - Yes.
-有点倚强凌弱 -是的
I'm sure growing up,
我确定你成长过程中
the only way to get your way was to be manipulative.
想达到目的 就必须使出点小手段
It might also be said you grew up oppressed
在你成长过程中 也同样受到
by one of history's great monsters --
史上最恶的恶魔之一欺压
your sister, Claire.
也就是你姐 克莱尔
Exactly.
正是如此
We're not terrible.
我们才不糟糕
- They are. - They are.
-是她们 -是她们
Jay?
I found this under your bed.
我在你床下发现了这个
I figured you might be able to use it.
我想你可能会需要用到它
I mean, you don't want to be
毕竟 你应该也不想成为
the only kid in art school without a beret.
一所艺术学校里唯一没有贝雷帽的学生吧
Thanks. Since you're here,
谢谢 既然你已经来了
you want to meet my new roommate?
你想见一见我的新室友吗
His stuff's gone.
他的东西不在了
Knock, knock!
有人在吗
Hi, Jay, what are you doing here?
杰 你在这里干嘛
I thought you were at the club.
你不是说你要去俱乐部吗
You said you were going shopping.
你不是说你要去买鞋吗
I was...
是啊
but then I saw this little pillow.
但后来我逛街时看到了这个小枕头
Look -- "Wake Up, Kick Ass, Repeat."
看 "闻鸡起舞 大杀四方 反复循环"
Isn't it so Manny?
是不是特别适合曼尼
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 妈妈
So, you got your hat, so I'm gonna...
好了 帽子已经送到了 我就先撤了
Look, if I didn't say it...
对了 如果我之前没有说过
it's a big deal, you going here.
你来这里念书 很了不起
Good job.
干得不错
Well, if I didn't say it,
如果我之前没有说过
I-I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你的付出 我也做不到
What are we doing?
我们这是干嘛
We can hug. We're family. ?Yeah.
我们可以拥抱的 我们是一家人啊
We are, you know.
我们真的是
We're family.
我们真的是一家人
I'll try to make you proud.
我会努力让你们感到骄傲的
You already have.
你已经做到了
Let me in here!
让我也抱一个
Thank you for taking good care of us.
谢谢你一直默默照顾着我们
Well, that's what you do for the people you love.
你对你爱的人就是会这么付出
They love you, too!
你爱的人也爱你
Damn it!
可恶
- Damn it. - There's no shame in admitting defeat.
-可恶 -认输并不可耻
You don't understand. He's getting tired.
你不懂啦 他要累了
He's not tired. That's the point. He's a Machine.
这才是重点 他才不会累 他是个机器
Just once, would you believe in me?!
你能不能就对我有信心一次啊
As my wife, aren't you supposed to be my rock?
你是我老婆 你不是应该当我人生的基"石"吗
Damn it!
What does every mother tell their kid not to
每个妈妈都会教育小孩 不可以
run with? Paper!
拿着... 布[剪刀]跑
Damn it!
我去
My hand is getting tired.
我的手开始酸了
Oh, I'm so sorry, buddy. Why didn't you say so?
对不起啊 小伙子 怎么不早点说
Fist bump.
来击个拳
Ha! Loser.
哈 垃圾
- No. - And still champion!
-不 -还是冠军
扎脚宽松女长裤