摩登家庭 第九季 Modern Family Season 9 第6集: Ten Years Later

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Behold the Quantum Flux --
看啊 量子涨落
量子涨落是在空间任意位置对于能量的暂时变化
a magic portal to the past,
通往过去的魔法大门
what some might call a "Time machine."
有些人称之为"时间机器"
This is where you guys go "Oooh."
你们该"哇"了
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
- No, thank you. - Just get on with it.
-不要 谢谢 -继续吧
"Ooh," Indeed.
是的 "哇"
I'm throwing Dad and Gloria's 10th anniversary party,
我在办爸爸和歌洛莉亚的结婚十周年纪念派对
翻译: 亲爱的小饭 斑驳 洗七里
and Phil is part of the entertainment.
而菲尔负责部分娱乐项目
I'm gonna make Gloria seemingly dematerialize,
我要让歌洛莉亚在众人面前消失
then wondrously travel back through time,
然后令人惊奇地穿越到过去
翻译: 油腻希 冰蓝 翻译事业帝王赛
and then rematerialize in her wedding dress.
最后穿着婚纱重新出现
She's gonna change her clothes in a box.
她要在箱子里换衣服
校对: 新浪微博@赛太公
This is why I'm nervous about you introducing me.
所以我对你在台上介绍我这事很紧张
I'm kidding! You're gonna be great.
我开玩笑的 你会表现得很棒的
He better be great.
他最好发挥出色
时间轴: 三水
I want Dad and Gloria's party to be perfect.
我希望爸爸和歌洛莉亚的派对十分完美
I was kind of a pill at their wedding.
当年我在婚礼上还挺讨人厌的
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
I hadn't fully accepted Gloria yet.
我那时候还没完全接受歌洛莉亚
And I feel a little responsible for what happened with my mom.
而且我觉得我亲妈会如此下场我有一点责任
I fed her, like, three drinks at the reception.
我在婚宴上灌了她三杯
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
You know, just to take the edge off.
想缓和一下气氛嘛
I'm Gloria! Kiss me! Oh, hey, kiss me!
我是歌洛莉亚 吻我 快吻我
No, no! Oh, geez!
不 天啊
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
She almost took the doorframe off.
她差点就把门框都扯掉了
Into the wormhole she goes.
她进入了虫洞
Clocks turn backwards,
时钟倒转
calendar pages re-attach themselves,
日历重新一页页恢复
and behold!
看呀
The beautiful bride!
美丽的新娘
Guys! This isn't exciting to you?
各位 你们不觉得激动吗
Use your imaginations.
脑补一下
Picture me standing next to Gloria
幻想到时候我身旁的是穿着新娘服的
in a wedding dress.
歌洛莉亚
We're done.
就这样吧
Mitchell, did you get the cake?
米奇尔 你取蛋糕了吗
Yeah, yeah. I got everything.
嗯 我都搞定了
Okay, good. I'll have to meet you at Dad's.
好 我得在爸爸家跟你碰头
I need to go with Phil to pick up his magic box.
我得跟菲尔一起去取魔法箱子
Oh, and, hey, you told Phil
你跟菲尔说了
not to mention the trick to Cam, right?
别跟小卡提变魔术的事 对吧
If Cam finds out, he's just gonna want us
如果小卡发现了 他会想让
to do some kind of performance, too.
我俩也表演一番的
Pretty sure I told him not to say anything.
我蛮确定跟他说了别告诉小卡
Yeah, pretty sure you didn't.
我蛮确定你没说
家 庭
摩 登
第九季 第六集
So, uh, what's all this?
这是要干嘛
This is redemption.
这是补偿
Maybe just a straight answer.
给我个直接的答案就好
The year was 2007 --
那年是2007年
the wedding reception of Jay and Gloria.
杰和歌洛莉亚的婚宴
Our gift to the newlyweds was a duet performance
我们送新婚夫妇的礼物是二重唱
- of "Islands in the Stream." - "Islands in the Stream."
-《溪中小岛》 -《溪中小岛》
A gift that would never be, because...
没送成这份礼物 因为
I remember.
我记得
I fed my mom a few drinks at the reception.
我在婚宴上灌了我妈妈几杯
I really did not want to sing, so I figured
我真的不想唱歌 所以我想
if I got her a little tipsy, I wouldn't have to perform
如果我把她灌醉 我就没必要表演了
because I'd have to hold her hand...
因为我得握着她的手
No, no, no! Oh, geez!
不 天啊
Mom, Mom!
妈妈
...and later hold her hair back.
之后挽着她的头发让她吐
Well, your family has wondered for 10 years "What if?"
你家人想象了十年 如果表演了会怎样
Today, they find out what for.
今天 他们将得知答案
Mm, I don't know, Cam.
我不确定 小卡
I'm a little rusty,
我有些生疏了
and acoustics are never good inside a tent.
在帐篷里音响效果也不好
And -- Oh! This party isn't about us.
还有 这场派对的重点不是我们
There's a whole slate of performers.
会有许多表演者
Gloria's changing in a box.
歌洛莉亚要在箱子里换衣服
Which makes our medley all the more welcome.
这让我们的歌曲串烧更受欢迎了
It's a medley now? No! No.
现在成了歌曲串烧吗 不
In no way, shape, or form
我今天绝对不可能以任何形态
am I performing today in front of my judgmental family.
或者形式在我挑剔的家人面前表演
Fine. We'll just... go to the party.
好吧 我们就这么去派对吧
Thank you.
谢谢
- No medley. ?- Exactly.
-不要歌曲串烧 -没错
Wait. This isn't a trick --
等等 这不是什么陷阱吧
Just three un-related songs.
就三首没联系的歌曲
You just agreed. Rehearsal starts right now.
你刚同意了 彩排现在开始
Jump in when you're ready.
准备好了就加入
Why are you cooking?
为什么是你在做饭
Are you allowed back there?
妈妈有允许你待在这吗
It's our anniversary.
这是我们的结婚纪念日
Can't I do something nice for your mother?
我不能为你妈妈做点好事吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Morning, beautiful.
早安 美女
We have huevos, we have chorizo, we have tortilla.
早餐有西式的煎鸡蛋 辣香肠 玉米薄饼
What we ain't got is Manny.
唯一缺的只有曼尼
Unfortunately, he's gonna be a no-show at the party today.
很遗憾 他今天不会出席派对
What can I get you?
我有何能为你做的
Take that garbage away from me.
把这些垃圾从我身边拿开
I'm going for a walk.
我要去散步
Manny was a big part of our wedding.
曼尼是我们婚礼的一大亮点
He walked Gloria down the aisle, did the calligraphy.
他牵着歌洛莉亚到证婚人前 还表演书法
And I knew him not showing up to our anniversary party
我知道他不参加我们的周年派对
would put Gloria in a bad mood.
会让歌洛莉亚心情很不好
In some ways, I feel responsible.
某种程度来说 我觉得自己有责任
You're home again?
你又回来了吗
You're in college.
你都上大学了
You can't come back every weekend!
你不能每周末都回家啊
-So no hug? ?- I love you,
-都不拥抱一下吗 -我爱你
but you're not making the most of your college experience
但是你老待在这里 就不能最大程度地
by being here all the time.
体验到大学生活了
My father dropped me off my freshman year,
我大一时 我父亲送我去学校
and I didn't see him again till the spring.
我一直到来年春天才再见到他
- You want to know why? - I don't know.
-想知道为什么吗 -我不知道
Something about dames and fistfights?
跟姑娘和打架有关吗
Exactly -- too busy making friends,
没错 我忙于交朋友
chasing skirts, and things of that nature.
泡妞之类的事情
But your mother and I think it's bad for you
但你母亲和我认为 总待在家里
to be here all the time.
对你没好处
So hit the road,
所以赶紧走吧
and we'll see you at Thanksgiving.
我们感恩节再见
Wait. I'm banned from my house?
等等 我被禁止进入自己的房子了吗
Don't think of it that way.
别这样想
You're banned from my house.
你是被禁止进入我的房子
Technically, Gloria was not in on this decision,
严格说来 歌洛莉亚没参与这一决定
in the sense that...
意思就是
she was not in on this decision.
她不知道这个决定
I was a little grumpy.
我有点在闹脾气
I had agreed to do this magic trick
我同意在派对上跟菲尔一起
at the party with Phil.
表演这个魔术
I go into a box,
我要进入一个箱子里
and then I come out in my wedding dress.
然后穿着我的婚纱出来
But there was a problem.
但是有个问题
Pull!
She won't budge!
拉不动啊
The only logical explanation
唯一合理的解释就是
is that somebody snuck into my closet
有人溜进了我的衣柜
and shrunk my wedding dress.
把我的婚纱缩小了
Like, probably my sister.
比如我妹妹
So for the past week,
所以过去这周
I've had to, like, get even skinnier
我在努力减肥
than I was at my wedding.
要比我结婚时还要瘦
Oh, shut up.
你闭嘴
右导先生的幻想殿堂
Be cool.
别丢人
Phil, it's a magic shop.
菲尔 这是魔术商店
I'm the coolest person that's ever been in here.
我是来过这店里最不丢人的那个人了
How does he do it?
他怎么做到的
I'm kidding. I know how he does it.
我开玩笑的 我知道他怎么弄的
Claire, meet the legendary Mister Ekshun.
克莱尔 这位就是传奇的右导先生
Hello.
你好
And what's this behind your ear?
你耳朵后面是什么
Oh, just some sweater fluff.
衣服掉毛了而已
Well, the place looks great.
这地方太棒了
Can you imagine coming here every day?
你能想象天天来这里吗
I wish it was every day.
真希望是每天都来
I have less and less time for the old Illusionatorium,
我现在那么多巡演要去
with all the road jobs I still book.
越来越没时间打理幻想殿堂了
Would you mind quickly walking me through
你可以快速再给我过一遍
the Quantum Flux Illusion?
量子涨落魔术吗
Well, according to magic bylaws,
根据魔术表演法则
I can't disclose the secret
有无执照魔术师在场时
in the presence of a non-licensed magician.
我不能泄露表演秘密
Not a problem. I can just step outside.
没问题 我可以去外面
Nonsense!
胡说
We prepare for such things.
我们早有准备
The old sensory-deprivation helmet.
五感剥夺头盔
Oh! ?I put that baby on,
我一戴上这玩意儿
it's almost like I don't have roommates.
就感觉好像我没有室友似的
Yeah, I, like I said, could just step out--
没错 我...我说过了 可以去外...
Outside would be fine.
去外面就可以
She's lovely.
她真可爱
Yeah. I'm super lucky.
是啊 我超幸运的
Thank you so much for helping me with this.
太感谢你肯帮我了
Are you kidding?
你逗呢
I wouldn't have this life
要不是你几年前
if you hadn't turned down the magician gig
推掉了伊斯塔帕游艇上的魔术演出
on that Ixtapa cruise years ago.
我根本不可能过上现在的生活
What? I-I was never offered that job.
什么 从来没人找我啊
Yeah, they said they called you and never heard back,
是啊 他们说给你打电话 但是都没人接
so they moved on to me.
所以他们就来找我了
I never got that call!
我根本没接到那电话啊
I couldn't breathe! I couldn't breathe!
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了
Well, you forgot to turn on the ventilator.
你忘开通风口了
That was supposed to be my job?
这工作应该是我来做吗
No.
This was supposed to be my job.
这本该是我的工作
I look stupid.
我看起来好蠢
Hey, you see what a bad mood your mother's in?
你看到你妈心情有多差了吧
That's because she misses Manny.
那是因为她想念曼尼
Today, you're Manny.
今天 你就是曼尼
But wouldn't she miss Joe then?
那她不就会想乔吗
Don't overthink.
别想多了
Just go in there, act all heartsick,
赶紧进去 装着心里难受
and tell her you want to have high tea.
告诉她你想喝下午茶
Hey, Mom. Why are girls such a mystery?
妈 为什么女孩都是迷啊
Have a scone!
来个司康饼吧
Get out of here. I cannot even look at that.
出去 我根本见不得那个
Yikes!
要命
Shake it off. That's okay.
没关系 没事
That's a good first try.
第一次尝试已经不错啦
Go grab his pan flute!
去拿他的排笛
How's my bride?
我的新娘怎么样啦
Ay! So big now.
现在都这么大了
I know. It snuck up on me, too.
我知道 我也感觉到了
But remember, letting go is a natural part of life.
但请记住 放弃也是生命的自然过程
No. It's terrible, Jay.
不是 杰 "放弃"一点也不好
And sending Joe in here with scones made it worse!
让乔送司康饼进来就更糟了
Silencio, Fulgencio!
安静点 弗汉希欧
? That old black magic has me in its spell ?
? 古老的黑魔法咒语锁困了我心 ?
That old black magic - Ella Fitzgerald
? That old black magic that you weave so well ?
? 你的古老黑魔法令我意乱情迷 ?
Take it, Daddy!
到你了 老爸
Oh! Hi, Mitchell. You know what -- I def traded up with Lily.
米奇尔 你知道吗 换莉莉太值得了
I'm glad you backed out.
还好你退出了
Lily, why don't you go rest your instrument?
莉莉 去让你的美妙声带休息下
So, uh, just to break down this "foolproof" plan,
那我就解析一下这个绝妙计划吧
you thought this would make me so jealous
你以为这样我就会嫉妒
that I'd beg to be back in the act, didn't you?
然后我就会求你让我参演 是吧
Um, no. I just found a younger talent that I clicked with.
不 我就是发现了与我超合拍的小天才
Okay, well, I look forward to watching you two perform.
好吧 很期待你俩的表演
Well, I envy you getting to watch us perform.
我超羡慕你有机会看我们的表演
Lily, sweetheart, get in here!
莉莉 宝贝 快来
The rehearsal's not over!
排练还没结束呢
Y-Y-Yeah, time's a-wasting, my little thrush!
时间不等人 我的小歌星
And hurry! The party starts real soon!
快 派对快开始啦
Okay, you know what? You win.
好吧 你赢了
You know I'm never taking the stage with that screech owl.
你知道我是绝不会用这乌鸦嗓上台的
Just sing.
唱吧
It would be very important for you.
这对你来说很重要
- For me? - ?Yes.
-对我吗 -是的
Your family has been entranced by my performances many times.
你家人深深着迷我的演出好多次了
I don't need this, but over the last 10 years,
这表演对我可有可无 但在过去的10年里
I've watch you shrink in their presence.
我看着你在他们面前越来越没存在感
And you love to sing.
你很喜欢唱歌呀
I like it fine.
还好吧
And when we go out, you're the first person
我们出去的时候 你总是第一个
to grab the karaoke mic and scat the night away,
抢过话筒 一唱就是一晚
and you're good at it.
而且你唱得很好
You know what people are calling you?
你知道人们怎么称呼你吗
"Fella Fitzgerald."
男版艾拉·费兹洁拉
知名黑人爵士女歌手 人称爵士乐第一夫人也曾唱过"That old black magic"
They do not!
他们才没有呢
Yes, they do.
有的
And just once, I would love to watch your talent soar
就一次 我想看到你在你家人面前
in front of your family and shut them up for good.
大展才华 让他们永远闭嘴
- But if you don't want to -- - You know what? Screw it.
-但如果你不想去... -管他呢
I don't even care that I'm
虽然我也很确定
mostly sure you're manipulating me right now.
你现在就是在拐我 但我不在乎
We're doing this.
我们一定要表演
I knew you'd come around. Welcome back to the act.
我就知道你会回心转意 欢迎回来演出
Okay, now, this is a bit much for me.
但这就对我有点太过了
So...
那...
Hey, Beardy. Have you seen Manny Delgado?
大胡子 你看到曼尼·迪尔加多了吗
I think the make-out king is a little occupied.
我想那位花花公子正忙着呢
Have you no respect for the ascot?!
你没看到代表"有事"的领带吗
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I need you to come to our anniversary party.
我需要你来参加我们周年派对
I thought I was persona non grata.
我以为我不受欢迎[西语]呢
Now I'm halfway into flagrante delicto.
现在我就快要得手[西语]了
This, I don't miss.
这个 我可不会错过
Your mother is upset you're not gonna be there.
你不来 你妈很伤心呢
Well, then maybe she shouldn't have banished me from the house.
谁让她当初不让我回家
I may have accidently led you to believe
我可能不小心让你相信
that she was part of that decision,
她也有份做这个决定
- when actually -- ?- I knew it!
-但实际上... -我就知道
I knew my mom wouldn't be that mean to her little papi.
我就知道我妈不会这么对她的小乖乖[西语]
Manny?
曼尼
One minute, baby.
马上 亲爱的
- That's been working? - Shut up.
-这居然有妞喜欢 -闭嘴
So, I've been icing my mother for a week because of you?
因为你 我冷落了我妈一周
She must think I'm the worst son.
她肯定觉得我是最差的儿子
Then come home and make her day.
那就回家让她开心
I'm not dropping everything to come home and bail you out.
我才不会丢下这些 回家救你一命呢
Tomorrow, maybe -- and I'm telling her
或许明天可以 而且我要告诉她
- you're the reason I haven't been around. - Hold on. Hold on.
-你是我不回去的原因 -等下等下
It's better if she hears it from me.
她通过我知道这件事比较好
I just have to spin it
我得变个说法
as if it's something I did in your best interest.
说成我这么做是为你好就行了
And I'm supposed to back that up
而我还得支持你的鬼话
like I'm somehow better off because --
装出一副这样对我更好的样子...
Where'd you go, baby bear?
你去哪呢 熊宝宝
Coming, baby bear.
这就来 熊宝宝
You're welcome.
不用谢我
But two baby bears?
但怎么两个人都叫熊宝宝
I'm new at this.
我还是新手
Hey, Claire. Quick question.
克莱尔 问你个小问题
I see that you only have Mitch and I down for one song.
我看到你只安排了米奇和我唱一首歌
Which isn't enough time to tell a story.
这不够讲一个完整的故事
So we would be willing to cut our set list to six songs.
我们愿意把歌单缩减到六首歌
Cool. So we'll keep it at one?
好 那就一首吧
Okay, so five quick songs, then?
好吧 那五首短的呢
- One song. ?- Yeah, I would be willing
-一首 -这样吧 你现在答应
to close this right now at three songs.
我就同意只表演三首歌
One quick song,
一首短的
and if you so much as begin to introduce the band,
如果你企图开始介绍乐队成员
I'll cut the power off.
我就切断电源
Okay, that is not the way you talk to talent.
你怎么能用这个态度和表演者说话
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
I'm in the bathroom! Come in!
我在卫生间 进来吧
I-It's Phil.
我是菲尔
Come in!
进来
Phil Dunphy.
菲尔·邓菲
Phil!
菲尔
The dress is in that bag over there.
裙子在那边的防尘袋里
Oh, great. I'll hide it in the back of the time machine.
太好了 我会藏到时间机器的夹层里的
You, uh...
你...
You got a big wrestling match coming up?
你这是在为摔跤比赛做准备吗
I am having a bad day.
我今天不太顺遂
I don't feel like doing the chitchatting.
我没心情唠家常
Not having a great day myself.
我今天也过得不太好
Missed a phone call 15 years ago
我十五年前错过了一通电话
that could have launched a second career as a magician.
那本能展开我身为魔术师的第二事业
I could've had it all.
我本能拥有一切
Realtor by day, magician by night.
白天是房产经纪人 晚上是魔术师
Just like the hero of that rock opera I never finished.
就像那部我没写完的摇滚歌剧的主人公一样
Phil, this feels like the chitchatting.
菲尔 我说了我没心情唠家常
Well, I should probably get going.
我或许该走了
The steam's starting to pucker up my suit.
这些蒸汽会让我的西装起皱
Done.
做完了
It's the same suit I wore to your wedding.
我参加你婚礼时穿的就是这身西装
Can't believe how loose it's gotten.
真不敢相信变得这么宽松了
And now it is my pleasure to bring up
我很荣幸地向大家介绍
the first of our very special entertainers.
我们的第一对特别演出嘉宾
Here to perform one song,
他们将带来一首歌
Cameron and Mitchell.
卡梅隆和米奇尔
Just relax.
放松
Okay, now, remember -- it's just like karaoke.
好的 记得 这和卡拉OK一样
Yeah, yeah, I-I got it. I got it.
是 是 我明白我明白
Sing a little and then throw to the drum solo.
唱两句就转到我的鼓独奏
Okay. Okay.
好的好的
? That old black magic has me in its spell ?
? 古老的黑魔法咒语锁困了我心 ?
? That old black magic that you weave so well ?
? 你的古老黑魔法令我意乱情迷 ?
? Icy fingers up and down my spine ?
? 冰冷的手指沿着我的脊背上下乱爬 ?
? The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine ?
? 当我们四目相对 就是那古老的黑魔法 ?
Take it, piano guy!
来一段 钢琴师
Look at him go.
瞧他表演多好
You know, he was raised a mama's boy.
要知道 他小时候就是个妈宝
Now he's a strong, capable man
现在他是个强壮 有能力的男人
making nonsense noises that sound a lot like instruments.
嘴里发出奇怪的声音 听起来像乐器似的
Let's hear that guitar weep!
让我们听听吉他的动静
And there is someone that we haven't heard from yet.
我们还有一个人的声音没听到
Take a walk with me, Mr. Bass Man.
陪我来一段 贝司先生
? What do you do when faced with black magic? ?
? 面对黑魔法 我又有什么办法 ?
Thank you! Thank you so much!
谢谢大家 非常感谢
One more ti-
再来一...
Okay. Nope.
好吧 没了
Thank you very much.
太谢谢你们了
Uh, muy kind,
你们真[西语]好
pero I know you're only doing it to make me feel mas better.
但我知道你们这样只是为了让我好[西语]受
Somebody's been listening to Rosetta Stone in the car.
看来你在车里没少听西语教程
Cam, come on. Talk to me.
小卡 别这样 有话别憋着
What in the skibbity doo wop was that?
你他叽哩哇啦的是怎么回事
Did you bring your own studio audience?
你自己带了一票摄影棚现场观众吗
No. They're Gloria's family.
不是 他们是歌洛莉亚的家人
Unlike some people, they feel things.
和某些人不同 他们是有心的
Cam, look, I'm sorry. I got carried away.
小卡 抱歉 我有点忘形了
It seemed deliberately hurtful.
感觉你是故意伤我
Every musician got a solo
每个音乐家都得到了独奏的机会
except the one you promised to have and to hold.
只除了你对他立过婚誓的那一个
Okay, do you mind?
能别打岔吗
Thank you.
谢谢合作
Look, Cam, I-I'm sorry I forgot to throw it to you,
小卡 很抱歉我忘了给你独奏的机会
but I-I was just swept up in the moment.
但我当时只是太投入了
It -- That was -- It was exhilarating.
那场面令我太陶醉了
I-I -- Did you hear those people cheering?
我... 你听到那些人欢呼了吗
Well... you were brilliant.
你确实表演得很精彩
Not the most generous of performances, but --
虽说不是最慷慨无私的表演 但仍然...
I was completely free in front of my entire judgy family,
我在我爱评头论足的家人面前完全无拘无束
and none of that would have happened without you.
而这一切都归功于你
Well, I think I hear what you're saying --
我想我听懂你的意思了
that half of that applause was mine
你是说有一半的掌声是属于我的
- 'cause I transformed you. - Okay.
-因为我让你蜕变了 -好吧
Well, that's better than any 10-minute drum solo.
这比任何10分钟的鼓手独奏都要好
So you'll tell everyone this was my doing?
你会告诉大家这都是我的功劳吗
Of course I will.
当然了
Come here.
过来
Okay, I'll spin the box two times,
好了 到时我会把箱子转两次
you'll have 30 seconds to change into your wedding dress.
你有30秒时间换上婚纱
Or I change into an old pair of pajamas
或者我可以换上旧睡衣
to show the people how comfortable
让大家知道我和杰在一起后
I have always been with Jay.
有多自在多舒服
Oh, yeah. Sure, Gloria.
好啊 歌洛莉亚
Why don't we just throw the script out
不如我们把台本扔了
and you can say whatever you want,
你想说什么就随便说好了
'cause the audience already thinks
反正观众都觉得
the actors make it all up anyway?!
演员在乱编故事了
I'm sorry!
对不起
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's okay, Phil.
没事的 菲尔
He's very upset because 15 years ago,
他很难过 因为15年前
he missed a phone call for a job to do boat magic.
他错过了一通叫他去船上变魔术的电话
That's why you've been sulking all afternoon?
你整个下午都在生闷气就为了这事啊
My life would be completely different
我的生活本来会完全不同
if not for stupid fate!
都怪愚蠢的命运
Fate?
命运
Let me ask you something.
我来问你个问题
And there's a real lesson here.
好好学习这宝贵的一课
Do you like how your life turned out?
你喜欢你现在的生活吗
Yeah, sure.
喜欢
Great family, steady work, bus benches?
家人超棒 工作稳定 公交椅广告
I got that call when you weren't home
你不在家时我接到了那通电话
and never gave you the message.
但一直没告诉你
What -- question mark, exclamation point?!
什么 问号加感叹号
Why would you do something like that?!
你为什么要那么做
To save him from himself.
为了救他 不让他被自己害惨
People sometimes need a gentle nudge
有时候人需要被轻推一把
to make the right choice.
才能做出正确的决定
And, luckily for everyone, I'm here to do it.
大家很幸运 因为有我担任这个角色
And not just for Phil.
不只是推了菲尔
I know you're wondering why Manny isn't here.
我知道你在想曼尼为什么没来
- I b-- - ?Who's ready for some magic?
-我敢打赌... -谁准备好看魔术表演啦
Phil, Gloria, you're up.
菲尔 歌洛莉亚 该你们上场了
- Honey, you okay? - ?Nope!
-老公 你还好吧 -不好
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the scientists would have you believe
科学家会告诉你们
that time travel is poppycock.
时间旅行纯属鬼扯
But today, on the anniversary of the wonderful Gloria and Jay,
在最棒的歌洛莉亚与杰的大日子上
I shall confound the skeptics
我将驳倒那些质疑的声音
and transport this beautiful woman
将这位美丽的女子
back in time to the day of her wedding.
送回她举行婚礼那一天
Gloria, get in the box!
歌洛莉亚 请入箱
Drumroll, please.
麻烦来点鼓声
Whoo! Yes, drums!
好赞 鼓手
Yes!
超棒
Anyway, watch as she disappears into the wormhole.
看 她消失在虫洞里了
That's my trick. I'm done.
这就是我的魔术 我表演完了
What do you mean, you're done? Bring her back.
你表演完了是什么意思 把她带回来啊
Okay, I'm ready!
我准备好了
You made my dream disappear.
你让我的梦想消失了
Now yours is gone.
现在你的也消失了
Hola! I want to come out!
有人吗 我想出来
Phil. Phil, you are Dede-ing my party.
菲尔 菲尔 你在"迪迪"我的派对
Your father Dede'd my life.
你爸爸"迪迪"了我的人生
He's the one who got the phone call 15 years ago
15年前那通叫我去表演的电话是他接的
about the magic job and never told me.
但却从没转告过我
- Oh, Phil. - Your family has always treated me like a child
-菲尔 -你家人一直把我当小孩对待
who can't make his own decisions.
好像我无法自己做决定
I couldn't even make an outfit choice for the wedding
连我出席婚礼该穿什么
without your mother commenting on it.
你妈妈都要指手画脚
That's why I slipped her those three drinks at the reception.
所以我当年才偷给了她三杯酒
It's very warm back here!
这里面好热呀
You need to let Gloria out of that box.
你必须把歌洛莉亚从箱子里放出来
And...
还有
my dad had nothing to do with that.
那件事与我爸无关
I'm the one who told him not to give you the message.
是我让他别转告你留言的事
?Did I miss the "Ta-da"?
是我没听见"请看"吗
Phil, I'm so sorry.
菲尔 对不起
But your business was just taking off,
但当时你的工作刚有起色
and the kids were really little.
而孩子们都还小
No, no. I-I -- I don't want to hear it.
不 别说了 我不想听到
My own wife is the reason I don't have a career in magic --
原来我老婆才是我不能有魔术事业的凶手
a thing I was born to do?!
这我生来就为此的事业
Look at me!
快看我
I haven't changed in 10 years!
我十年来一点都没变
Gloria!
歌洛莉亚
You came! Thank God!
你来了 太好了
Not because of you.
不是为了你
I couldn't enjoy my time with Denise
想到我妈妈需要我 我也没办法
knowing my mother needed me.
好好享受跟丹尼丝共处的时光
I mean, I enjoyed it a little.
我有稍微享受到一点啦
She's a dance major trying to replace food with affection.
她是个想用热情取代暴食的舞蹈专业妹子
I really don't care.
我真的无所谓
Gloria!
歌洛莉亚
I have a surprise for you!
我有个惊喜给你
I'm here!
我来了
Okay.
好吧
I was kind of expecting a bigger reaction.
本来还以为会有大一点的反应呢
Yeah, I thought for sure Manny being here would tip the scales.
我也以为曼尼来了就能让你负担一轻呢
No! I don't need anyone to do that for me!
我才不用谁让我一轻
Just leave me alone.
别来烦我
What kind of sick game are you two playing?
你们俩又在玩什么变态把戏了
Do you have any idea what I gave up to be here?
你们到底懂没懂我来这里是放弃了什么啊
What's going on with you, Gloria?
歌洛莉亚 你到底怎么了
This dress doesn't fit me anymore!
人家现在穿不下这婚纱了
That's it?!
就因为这个吗
I drove all the way to Manny's dorm for nothing?
我大老远去曼尼宿舍只是白费功夫吗
Oh, because you've made the sacrifice today.
对对对 你今天牺牲最大了
You don't understand.
你不懂啦
I tell people that I work hard
我总跟别人说我很努力
to stay fit and to stay young,
来保持体态与保持年轻
but the reality is that I barely do anything.
但事实上我几乎没下过什么功夫
But now my body is getting...
但现在人家的身体越来越...
Bigger?
胖了吗
How dare you!
你好大的胆子
But yes.
不过是啦
But I've always looked a certain way.
但我一直拥有某种外形体态
And now that I don't, then what am I?
现在我走形 那我还是什么
Just a self-trained hairdresser with a hot-sauce business.
就只是一个有辣酱生意的自学美发师
You still have that?
那生意还在啊
Gloria, you're so much more than how you look.
歌洛莉亚 你绝不只是你的外表那么简单
That's what you say to people
这种话是说来给
that are not that pretty anymore.
人老珠黄的女人听的
Are you insane?
你是不是傻啦
You could be my age and 30 pounds heavier,
你就算是我这个年纪而且再重14公斤
and you would still be unbelievably out of my league.
对我来说也还是不可高攀的尤物
Listen, you gain a couple -- who cares?
听我说 你重了一点 那又怎么样啊
These have been the best 10 years of my life.
过去十年是我人生最美好的一段日子
I'm in it for every pound, every wrinkle,
而每一斤肉 每一条皱纹
every gray hair.
每一根白发都有我的影子
Come on!
要不要这样
Let's go. Get in the car.
走 上车
- Where are we going? - Don't worry about it.
-我们要去哪里 -这就不用你担心了
Oh. Why should I start making my own decisions now?
也是 我何须现在开始自己做决定呢
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the job.
没告诉你那份工作 我很抱歉
You're just such a "go for it" kind of guy --
但你就是那种"有梦就追"的人
and I love that about you --
我也很爱你这点
but in that case, we had three little kids,
但当时 我们有三个嗷嗷待哺的孩子
a mortgage, and I was nervous.
有房贷要付 我心里慌嘛
You could have at least included me in the decision.
但好歹你做决定时可以带上我吧
You're right! You're right.
你说得对 你说得没错
And I know "I'm sorry" doesn't begin to cover it.
我也知道一句"我很抱歉"并没有用
Why are we stopping?
为什么停下了
Well, our kids are grown,
我们的孩子都长大了
I run a company, you've got a great day job.
我经营一家公司 你白天工作也很棒
I thought maybe it was time you picked up an old hobby.
我觉得或许是时候让你重拾往日爱好了
Are those -- Uh...
那是...
Keys to your new magic shop.
你的新魔术用品店钥匙
Oh, my God!
我的老天啊
Go on!
去吧
- What?! - ?I know!
-不是吧 -没错
And Mister Ekshun was willing to let it go for next to nothing.
右导先生十分乐意地以接近白送价格转让
Which, now that I think of it,
现在我仔细想想
is probably not a great sign.
这好像不是个好兆头
This is awesome!
这也太赞了
And "Mister Ekshun" -- I just got that!
"右导先生[视线诱导]" 我现在才懂哏啊
It's kind of funny that you're making up
其实挺好笑的 你用来补偿
for making a decision that should have been mine
私自替我做决定的方法
by making another decision for me.
就是私自替我做了另一个决定
Do you want it or not?
你是想要还是不想要
- I love you. ?- I love you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Bylaws.
法则规定