摩登家庭 第九季 Modern Family Season 9 第9集: Tough Love

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Ready for your big camping trip?
准备好露营之旅了吗
You sure you got everything you need?
你确定需要的东西都准备好了吗
Everything but the one thing I'd truly be lost without...
除了一样没了我就会真正迷失的...
Your Camry.
你的凯美瑞
My GPS is broken.
我的导航坏了
Can we trade cars?
我们可以交换车吗
I recently left my real-estate partners
我最近离开了我的房地产公司
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
to strike out on my own.
开始自主创业
But before facing the wilds of the housing market,
但在开始面对疯狂的房屋市场之前
翻译: 小饭 洗七里 里七洗
I'm gonna boost my confidence
我要先在优胜美地国家公园
with six rugged nights of camping at Yosemite National Park
露营六个晚上 然后在川汤小屋度过一晚
翻译: 孑然一身赛太公 踽踽独行赛曼莎
and one at the Kawayu Lodge.
来提振我的信心
I'm concerned, of course,
当然了 我也担心
校对: 新浪微博@赛太公
about readjusting to civilization,
重新适应现代文明会有困难
so I've reserved the garden suite
所以预定了花园套房
时间轴: 三水
in case I'm more comfortable sleeping outside.
以防我更习惯睡在户外
后期: 灰灰是菇凉 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
Only because I am picturing myself
因为我能想象到自己
in a line of people sweeping the woods with flashlights,
与大队人马举着手电筒在森林里找人的画面
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
are you sure a week in the woods is a good idea?
你确定在树林里待一周没问题吗
Sweetheart, if anything, I'm over prepared.
亲爱的 要说有问题 那大概是准备过头了
I have two weeks worth of food,
我准备了两周的食物
water purifiers...
净水器
a flare gun.
信号枪
Oh, don't wave that thing around in the house.
别在屋里挥那玩意儿
Give me a little bit of credit.
给我一点信任好不好
I'm not gonna shoot off a flare gun in the house.
我又不会在屋里开信号枪
家 庭
摩 登
第九季 第九集
Hey, Lily, the library is saying
莉莉 图书馆发短信说
that "Stripey the Zebracorn"
《斑斑独角斑马》
is two months overdue?
已经拖欠两个月没还了
What -- what's that about?
这...这是什么情况
We have a new librarian,
图书馆新来了个管理员
and she's a little...
她有点...
She's been drunk e-mailing a lot.
她经常喝醉乱发邮件
Oh, that poor thing.
真可怜
Lily, go find that book.
莉莉 去把那本书找来
And the fine's coming out of your allowance.
罚款从你的零花钱里扣
You'll really believe anything, won't you?
你这人是不是什么鬼话都信
I will not.
我才不会
Really? Okay...
是吗 好吧
Um, hey, remember when you had your grandmother
还记得你让你奶奶
ship us a certain Appalachian hex poppet
给我们寄一个阿巴拉契亚魔法玩偶吗
- because you thought our house had evil spirits? - Okay, yeah.
-因为你觉得我们的房子有邪灵 -是啊
Do you have a better explanation
不然你还能更好地解释
of why there were cries and giggles
为什么我们的墙里回荡着
- echoing through our walls? - ?Yes.
-哭声和笑声吗 -可以
Our contractor found this in one of the vents.
我们的装修工在某个通风口发现了这个
Listen...
听听
Yeah, I think it's one of those dolls
没错 我觉得这是那种
they give high-school girls
给那些极有可能怀孕的
who are high risk for getting pregnant?
高中女生准备的娃娃
When would one of those girls have been in this house?
我们家什么时候来过那种姑娘了
I think I was babysitting Lily,
应该是我在当莉莉保姆
and I kinda remember it turning into a party situation.
然后我记得最后好像开了个派对
You know, I sort of recall the air conditioning blasting
当时似乎空调排风很大
and I had to shove something in the vent to block it,
我不得不硬塞一些东西到通风口里堵住
which was pretty responsible,
其实我已经很靠谱了
considering my friend Alicia
毕竟当时我朋友艾丽西娅
brought her actual baby there.
带了她的真宝宝来呢
So many teens going down the wrong path.
太多青少年走上歪路
I see it every day.
我每天都目睹
Uh, seems like you're trying to change the subject
你好像在转移话题
from you being gullible.
不承认自己容易被骗哦
Only because I have a more pressing concern.
那是因为我更有爱心
Today, I have to oversee my first detention
今天我要第一次作为代理副校长
as acting vice principal,
监督留校察看的坏学生
and I'm -- I've just been racking my brain
我在...我绞尽脑汁在考虑
of how I'm gonna reach these kids.
我该如何触动这些孩子
It's, uh, detention.
这是留校察看
How about "Shut up and do your homework"?
直接说"闭嘴做作业"怎么样
What's -- what's wrong with her?
她...她是被鬼附身吗
Should I get the hex poppet?
需要把魔法玩偶拿来吗
I'm just cry-talking.
我在哭而已
- I threw my neck out changing Cal. - ?Oh, no.
-我给卡尔换衣服的时候 脖子扭了 -糟糕
Now whenever I move, all of me comes with it.
现在我一动 整个人都得跟着动
Oh, gosh. Oh, you know what?
天啊 这样吧
Why don't you let us take baby Cal,
干脆让我们照顾一会儿卡尔
and you go get yourself a rubdown.
你去让人按摩一下
You're an angel.
你真是天使
Shouldn't be but a few hours.
应该不会超过几小时
Hey, are you an even bigger rube than I thought?
你不会比我想象的还要蠢吧
There's nothing wrong with her neck.
她的脖子根本没事
- Oh my God, the baby! - ?What?!
-我的天啊 宝宝 -怎么了
No!
He -- he winked at me.
他 他冲我眨眼睛呢
You're gonna love it, Joe.
你一定会喜欢的 乔
My dad took me to an air show like this
我爸当年带我去看像这样的飞行表演
for my 12th birthday.
来庆祝我12岁的生日
We saw Blue Angels, fighter jets,
我们看到了蓝天使 战斗机
a B-52 bomber.
一架B-52轰炸机
- Something got bombed? - Well, my dad.
-什么被炸了吗 -我爸被灌炸了
He got in a drinking contest with some fly boys.
他跟几个飞行员比赛喝酒被灌倒
But that just made it extra fun,
结果也因此变得更好玩了
'cause I got to drive us home.
因为最后成了我开车带我爸回家
Joe, why is the fort
乔 为什么堡垒
still in the middle of the living room?
还在客厅中央
- I need it. For what? Apaches?
-我需要 -需要干嘛 防印第安人吗
Are you being attacked?
你被攻击了吗
Feels like it.
感觉现在就在被攻击
Take it down.
快拆掉
I've told you three times already.
我已经跟你说三次了
If you don't do it now,
你现在不拆的话
we're not going to the air show.
我们就不去看飞行表演了
Wait, no fair! Why am I being punished?
等等 不公平 为什么要惩罚我
Oh, I didn't expect you guys to be home.
我没想到你们这会儿会在家
Uh, we're just gonna use the pool.
我们就打算来用一下泳池
Jay, Gloria...
杰 歌洛莉亚
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
This is Dr. Karen Fisk.
这是凯伦·菲斯科博士
She's a movement teacher at my school.
她是我们学校的律动教师
Your son is very talented.
你儿子非常有天赋
Well, it's always very nice
非常高兴
to meet one of Manny's teachers.
能见到曼尼的老师
Why don't I get us something to drink
我去给各位倒点喝的
and maybe some delicious brownies
再准备些好吃的布朗尼
that I was about to throw away
我本来打算扔掉的
because they're only for the good children!
因为那是只给好孩子准备的
Keep your brownies!
布朗尼你留着吧
It's cute, that grown-up routine
曼尼努力装成熟
Manny's putting on to impress his girlfriend.
来博取他女朋友好感的样子太可爱了
She's not his girlfriend.
她才不是他女朋友
She's his teacher.
她是他的老师
Gloria, he brought her home
歌洛莉亚 他是在
when he thought no one would be around.
以为家里没人的时间把她带回家
Manny has been bringing his teachers home
曼尼从小时候起
since he was a little kid.
就常带老师回家
His 9th birthday party turned into a PTA meeting.
他的九岁生日派对最后变成了家长会
Gloria, I think you're just not seeing
歌洛莉亚 我认为你这是
what you don't want to see.
故意无视你不想看到的
Believe me, Jay, I see everything.
相信我 杰 什么都逃不出我的眼睛
The dentist says your new mouth guard should be there tomorrow.
牙医说新牙齿维持器应该明天就到了
Alex, I am sure you can make it through one night...
艾丽克斯 你一晚不戴不会死的
I-I don't know,
我哪知道
hit the materials lab and whip up some mouth flubber.
去材料实验室自己鼓捣一个来顶一下吧
Claire, thank goodness.
克莱尔 谢天谢地
There was a bit of a trucking mix-up.
运货卡车有点搞混了
Irving was sent to Julian and can't get to Visalia.
尔文被安排去朱利安 不能去维塞利亚了
Well, send Dustin to Visalia
那让达斯汀去维塞利亚
and have Irving hit Julian and Ramona.
再让尔文去朱利安和拉蒙纳
Dustin can't hit Visalia and also Irvine.
达斯汀不能同时送去维塞利亚和尔湾
Well, can Julia hit Irvine?
那朱利娅能送去尔湾吗
- Not Irvine and Tustin. - Fine...
-不能同时去尔湾和塔斯廷 -那好
Send Julia to Julian, Ramon to Ramona,
让朱利娅去朱利安 拉蒙去拉蒙纳
Dustin to Tustin, Irving to Irvine,
达斯汀去塔斯廷 尔文去尔湾
and I'll drive the damn truck to Visalia!
再由我亲自把破货车开去维塞利亚
- You? - ?Yes, of course me, Margaret!
-你吗 -是的 当然是我 玛格丽特
'Cause I have to handle everything anyhow!
因为好像什么问题都得我来解决
If not me, who?
舍我其谁
Oh, no. Mi Hu is going to Carlsbad.
不 "琪谁"要去卡尔斯巴德
These are your future,
这些就是你们的未来
And they're headed...out...the window...
而它们飞出了窗户
never to return.
一去不复返
You drop this, Coach?
是你掉的吗 教练
Yes.
是的
Oh, it must be Halloween,
肯定是万圣节到了
because somebody's passing out snickers!
因为有人在交头接耳[发巧克力棒]
Shane?
肖恩
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 我无意打断你
Oh, it's okay, Shane.
没关系 肖恩
I know your type.
我了解你这一型
Tough guy. Know it all.
硬汉 自以为聪明
It's like looking in a mirror.
这就像照镜子一样
That's right, Shane.
没错 肖恩
I was you.
我当年和你一样
Till a local sheriff put me in jail.
直到当地的警长把我抓进了牢房
In a little program called Scared Straight,
那是个名叫"吓到你乖[变直]"的项目
which, now that I'm saying it out loud,
现在我大声说出来
could have had a double meaning.
才觉得似乎还有另一层意思
24 hours in the joint
我在拘留所关了24小时
with some of the most dangerous characters this side of Hell.
和地狱里来的危险角色关在一起
Maybe,
或许
Maybe you'd like to meet some of them.
或许你们也想见见他们
I don't know what you're lookin' at,
我不知道你这是在瞅啥
'cause I don't ever remember sellin' you a lookin' license!
因为爷不记得批准你瞅我了
Hey, it must be 5:00 a.m. outside the McDonald's,
看来现在是凌晨五点的麦当劳门口
because the fresh meat just got delivered!
因为又有小鲜肉到货了
And the Weasel likes fresh meat!
鼬爷我贼喜欢小鲜肉
Hey, you back off him!
你别碰他
试图改变学生的傻蛋
That new boy's mine!
那是我的新宠
Uncle Cam...
小卡舅夫啊
"Like."
点赞
My friend, Billy.
我朋友 比利
Billy Club.
比利·克拉布
- Ay, Cam... - Whack!
-小卡啊 -看我捶你
"Like."
点赞
Do you even know how to drive a truck?
你知道怎么开卡车吗
No, Margaret, I don't...
不 玛格丽特 我不知道
but unlike the rest of the world,
但和世界上其他人不同
sometimes I just figure things out on my own.
有时我会靠自己解决问题
Backing up...
倒车
Shut up, Margaret.
闭嘴 玛格丽特
Survival vlog, entry one.
生存影像日志 第一条
After a five-mile hike and ride down some rapids,
在徒步八公里又乘着急流而下后
I've decided to make my camp here.
我决定在这里扎营
The rapids were treacherous.
急流非常危险
I took on water
顺流而下后
and quickly realized my only chance for survival
我很快意识到我唯一生存下去的办法
was to push my companion overboard --
就是将我的同伴推下水
my constant companion...fear.
我如影随形的同伴 恐惧
Please stay out of my blind spot.
求你们别开到我的盲区
Merging.
并道
Merging!
并道
Sorry!
抱歉
Here's the thing.
这就是事实
In the wild, you either shrink from the challenge,
在野外 你要么在挑战前畏缩
or you realize that confidence is half the battle
要么意识到有信心就成功了一半
and you become the master of your environment.
变成环境的掌控者
Okay...
好吧
All right.
好的
Thank you, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
This isn't so bad.
也不是很难
Yeah.
挺好的
That's right, Prius... Move it.
没错 普锐斯 给姐让路
Yep.
没错
Sometimes it's just a matter of thrusting your chest out,
有时你只需要挺起胸膛
staking your claim...
捍卫你的立场
and letting nature know there's a new sheriff in town.
让大自然知道 现在由你这新警长做主
This chorizo, these plantains, it's all so delicious.
西班牙辣香肠和大蕉都太好吃了
When did you develop a taste for Colombian?
你什么时候开始爱吃哥伦比亚菜了
It's called bandeja paisa.
这叫帕伊萨拼盘
Oh, talented, smart,
天资好 人聪明
and speaks Spanish.
还会说西班牙语
Oh, please.
拜托
Everybody wants to touch those cheeks.
谁不想摸他脸颊啊
He looks like one of those babies
他看起来像教堂天花板上
that blow a cloud across the ceiling of a church.
吹出云彩的肥宝宝
So, tell us, Dr. Karen, what do you teach?
凯伦教授 告诉我们你教什么课程
Well, the best way would be to show you.
直接展示给你们看最好不过了
- Why don't we find our legs? - ?Fun.
-不如我们动起来 -真有趣
Now stand beside me and follow along.
站在我旁边跟着我做
Imagine you're carrying two pails of water.
想象你正提着两桶水
Deep breath.
深呼吸
No, no, no. Your chest shouldn't be lifting.
不不不 你不该挺胸
Come place your hands on my neck.
来把你的手放到我脖子上
Do you feel how still and open my breathing is?
感觉到我的呼吸有多顺畅了吗
Oh, a little sensitive there.
我这里有些敏感
Yeah, you have a little bite there.
是啊 这里有块小吻痕
Oh, my bad.
怪我下嘴没轻重
Okay, that's a little tight.
你有点太用力了
But I can see where Manny gets his soft hands from!
但我现在知道曼尼柔软的手是随谁了
- Oh, that's very, very eye-opening. - Mom. Mom.
-真是大开眼界 -妈 妈
Uh, let's check on the dessert in the kitchen.
我们去厨房看看甜点好了没
What kind of schools allow a teacher to date a student?
什么样的学校会允许教师和学生约会
I'm guessing any art school.
我想艺术学院都这样
He can't date a 30-year-old.
他不能和三十岁的人约会
Manny's still a child.
曼尼还是个孩子
Manny wasn't a child when I met him.
我初次见到曼尼时他就不是孩子了
Look, there was a 10-year period
曾经有十年时间
where there was at least one empty chair
每年感恩节
at my house every Thanksgiving
都至少有一个孩子不来看我
because I had a lot to say
因为我总是喋喋不休
about who Mitchell and Claire were dating.
挑米奇尔和克莱尔对象的刺
So learn from my one and only parental mistake.
我做父亲就这一个败笔 吸取我的教训
Uh, maybe Karen and I should head out.
或许凯伦和我该走了
- I'm sensing some tension. - No, no, no.
-我觉得局面有些尴尬 -不不不
This is your house,
这是你家
and you're supposed to be comfortable here.
你在家里不该感到不舒服
So, just hang out.
留下吧
Have more wine.
再喝些葡萄酒
And don't worry about driving.
别担心开车的事
You can spend the night here tonight.
你们今晚可以留下过夜
Are you sure, Mom?
你确定吗 妈
Yeah, I'm sure. I'll go get some more wine.
确定 我去再拿些葡萄酒来
Any tips on how she moves?
对她走路的姿势有什么建议吗
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的身姿
Right?
是吧
Hello, Shane.
你好啊 肖恩
Acting Vice Principal Tucker.
代理副校长塔克
I know you think you're pretty cute right now,
我知道你认为你现在很讨人喜欢
but before this day is done,
但在太阳落山前
I will get you to admit you sent out that video.
我会让你承认是你上传了那个视频
I did send out that video.
的确是我上传了那个视频
I knew you'd crack.
我就知道你会老实招来
Look, uh...
听着
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just really need these kids to accept me.
我只是很需要让这些孩子接受我
No, Shane, you don't.
不 肖恩 你不需要
Because they're popular,
不过是他们很受欢迎
you think you need their approval.
让你认为你需要他们的认可
I'm a cop.
我是个警察
Oh, are you, now?
是吗
There's concern about some drug traffic at this school.
我们很关注这所学校内的毒品买卖情况
I am here, undercover, to shut it down.
我是来卧底将他们一网打尽的
Okay, yeah.
是吗是吗
Okay, well, I kind of always knew you were police.
我其实早就知道你是警察
Well, sure.
当然
You're law enforcement, too.
你也是执法人员
We know our own.
同类之间有感应
Cop eyes.
警察的双眼
Cop eyes.
警察的双眼
Okay.
So what's the play?
具体是怎么个情况
There's this new designer drug called Dexomorphone.
有种新型化合致幻药叫迪克吗啡
?Kids are calling them "Dum-Dums."
孩子们叫它"傻子"
So there's this big deal going down tonight
今晚北校区举办篮球赛时
on the north campus during the basketball game.
会有一场大买卖
And you want my help with the bust.
你想让我帮忙逮捕罪犯
Yes.
是的
By being nowhere near there.
你的任务就是不要接近那里
I don't want to spook these dealers.
我不想吓跑这些毒贩子
Copy that.
收到
But in case you need backup,
但以防你需要后援
I should be near north campus.
我应该在北校区附近待命
Or nowhere near there.
或者绝对不要接近
Or there...
或者去
but slouched down in my car so no one sees me.
但缩在我车里以防被人看见
Or at your house.
或者留在你家里
Right.
了解
Okay.
好的
Cop eyes.
警察的双眼
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Are we gonna go outside?
我们要去外面散步吗
Yes, we are.
是的 去散步
Careful.
小心
How many times have I told you not to leave this here?
我告诉过你多少次不要把这个扔在这
Someone's gonna trip on it.
会有人被绊倒的
There's a lot going on with me right now.
我现在有很多烦恼顾不过来
My body's changing.
我的身体开始发育了
Okay. You always use that.
行了 你总用这个借口
Hey, today, you're gonna learn about responsibility.
今天你要学会负责任
Today, you are gonna take care of a baby.
今天 你得照顾一个小宝宝
Do you want a toy?
你想要玩具吗
Little tough love.
给你点严厉的爱
Long overdo, if you ask me.
要我说早该这样了
But it's gonna be good for you, sweetie.
但这样对你有好处 亲爱的
He's crying.
他哭了
Well, that's what babies do.
宝宝都这样
You just got to pick it up, and you got to soothe it.
你得抱起来哄哄他
All right, then.
那好吧
- Okay. - It's okay.
-好 -没事的
- It worked. - ?Good.
-起作用了 -很好
Just keep it up for the rest of the afternoon.
到晚上前都要保持住
Wait! I don't know what I'm supposed to do!
等等 我不知道该怎么做
Well, welcome to being a parent.
欢迎体验家长生活
Survival vlog number two.
生存影像日志第二条
I descended into the water attempting to retrieve my gear.
我潜水里去 试图找回我的装备
I encountered slippery rocks...
踩到了很滑的石头
...a cold, brisk current,
跌进了又冷又急的水流
and although I have no photographic evidence of it,
尽管我没有影像证明
a sea serpent.
我看到了大海蛇
My ensuing thrashing stunned a passing trout.
紧接着我翻腾时拍晕了一只路过的鳟鱼
I then foraged some wild blueberries and honey
然后我找到了一些野莓和蜂蜜
from what turned out to be a not --
蜂蜜是从那个我后来才发现
altogether abandoned hive.
原来还没完全被废弃的蜂巢里弄的
Just goes to show you...
这都证明了
I don't need all that fancy equipment.
我不需要什么高级的设备
Phil Dunphy can survive in the wild, even --
菲尔·邓菲可以在野外生存 就连...
That sounded big, didn't it?
听起来挺大只的是吧
Good thing I smell like berries, honey, and raw fish,
幸好我闻起来像野莓 蜂蜜和生鱼
so I'm basically all three courses
我简直就是人形的
of a bear's favorite meal!
野熊最爱三道菜
That's right.
就是这样
Watch them scatter.
都听听老娘的汽笛吧
- Hello? - Oh, hi, honey!
-你好 -你好啊 亲爱的
I've been out of cell range for most of the day.
今天大多数时间我手机都没信号
I just wanted to check in, see how you're doing.
我就来关心一下看你好不好
Oh. Great, great.
很好啊 太好了
The air, the, uh -- the trees...
这空气 这树木...
Moss only grows on the north side of trees, right?
苔藓通常都是长在树干的北面对吧
I feel like I might be walking in circles.
我感觉我有可能在绕圈子
Is there something called, uh, fool's moss?
有没有什么傻子指路苔之类的啊
I don't know.
不知道耶
You sound out of breath. Is everything okay?
你有点上气不接下气 还好吧
No, Claire, I'm worried that a bear
不好啊 克莱尔 我在害怕有熊
or even a family of bears is hunting me.
甚至是一家子的熊在追我呢
Of course I'm okay.
我当然没事啦
I've only been out here for a couple hours.
我才刚到几个小时而已
Uh, uh, what kind of man do you think I am?
你觉得我是什么软脚虾吗
Well, it sounds like we're both having an adventure.
感觉我们两个都在进行各自的冒险
I just got on a scale, and guess how much I weigh.
我刚过地磅 你猜我多重
5 tons!
五吨呢
Yeah, well, we all put on a few around the holidays.
是啦 我们之前过节都胖了几斤
Mwah! Let me call you back a little later.
我晚点再打给你吧
Meanwhile, uh, I am sending you a pic
挂之前 我先发给你一张
of me enjoying nature at my last known location
我在最后已知出现位置享受自然的照片
in my very identifiable red Gore-Tex jacket.
穿的是我十分容易辨识的防水夹克
Anyhoo, leave a check out for the gardener,
最后记得 付家里的园丁工资
and you gave my life meaning.
还有 是你让我人生有意义
You're a giggly one, aren't ya?
你很爱笑 是不是啊
Oh, I miss that sound.
真怀念这声音
Hi. Can I look?
您好 我能看看嘛
Hey, Lily, how's it going?
莉莉 怎么样了
I'm trying my best,
我很努力了
but I don't really know what I'm doing.
但我还是不确定做得对不对
Well, better to make your mistakes on this one.
在它身上犯错总比以后对亲生的犯错好
You know? ?Oh, hold on one second.
懂吧 你等我一下
Oh, someone's sending me a video of daddy.
有人给我发你大爸的影片
No, not the Weasel. Okay.
别啊 别又是鼬哥 好了
- Honey, I got to call you back, all right? - Wait!
-宝贝 我晚点再打给你好吗 -别挂
God, he must be so humiliated.
天啊 他肯定受尽屈辱啊
You know he's a doll.
你知道他是[像]个娃娃吧
Thank you. Thank you. That's sweet.
谢谢 谢谢 多谢夸奖
Thank you.
谢谢
- Mitchell. - Cam. ?Hey, hey, hey!
-米奇尔 -小卡
I saw that video that's going around.
我看到到处传的那个影片了
- I am so sorry. - Oh, doesn't bother me.
-我替你感到难过 -我无所谓
Good! Good, 'cause it shouldn't, you know?
那就好 很好 因为你不该难过
You're just trying to make a difference.
你也是为了学生好
If those kids don't appreciate that,
如果他们不懂你的苦心
that is their loss.
是他们自己的损失
Yeah. And...
是啊 而且...
- ...it's part of a big sting operation. ?- What?
-这也是一个卧底大行动的一部分 -什么
So, I shouldn't be telling you this,
其实我不应该告诉你这件事
but Shane, the guy who shot the video,
但是拍摄这影片的学生 肖恩
is actually an undercover cop.
其实是个卧底警察
Oh. ?Yeah, and he did the video
他拍这个影片的目的
to sort of, like, humiliate me
是有点故意要羞辱老师
to get some street cred.
好在坏学生里混出名堂
And there's a big drug deal going on tonight,
而今晚有一场重大的毒品买卖
but he wants me to steer clear.
但他要求我不要插手
Is anyone else aware of
还有别人知道
Shane's "21 Jump Street" double life?
肖恩电影般的双重身份吗
Well, he's not gonna broadcast it
他当然不会到处宣传
out loud for everyone.
让别人知道这事啦
But you did get some paperwork or identification?
但他有给你看文件或是证件之类的吧
Okay. You know what?
你别说了 你知道吗
I think it's hilarious that
我觉得其实挺好笑的
the person you don't trust is a hero,
你不相信的这个人是个英雄
who's helping fight the Dexomorphone problem
而他正在打击校园的迪克吗啡
- that's plaguing... - I'm sorry. What?
-这如瘟疫般... -等等 什么鬼
The street name is "Dum-Dums,"
那药品的街头名字叫"傻子"
and Shane says there's literally Dum-Dums everywhere.
而肖恩说这傻子已经到处都是了
Okay. So, Shane --
好的 所以肖恩
not a 16-year-old drug dealer who enjoys humiliating you --
不是个喜欢羞辱你的16岁毒品贩子
but a baby-faced police officer,
而是个娃娃脸警察
has deputized you,
他授权于你
and your first assignment
让你进行的第一个任务
is to stay as far away as possible
就是离他越远越好
from a huge "Dum-Dum" deal that's about to go down?
因为有个叫"傻子"的毒品买卖要进行吗
Cam, I mean, come --
小卡 你不...
I love how trusting you are,
我很爱你信任别人这点
but when you start missing things
但当你开始没意识到
that are that obvious, then, well, you know,
这么明显的事情时... 你懂的
I don't have to say anything more.
我不用再说下去了
You know, I can finish up here
我可以自己弄完
if you want to go upstairs.
你想上楼就去吧
Nah, nah, I'm fine.
不用不用 没事
You know, um...
其实呢
Mom really surprised me before.
妈还挺让我讶异的
This is the first time she's treating me like an adult.
因为这是她第一次把我当成大人般对待
And Karen's great.
凯伦很好
I mean, It's nice to be with a mature woman,
跟一个成熟的女性在一起很好
someone with experience.
她们比较有经验
So you two haven't slept together, huh?
你们俩还没睡过吧
She suggested we come here.
她提议我们来家里"睡"
I said fine.
我说行吧
You don't know how relieved I was you guys were home.
但你不知道我看到你们在家时有多庆幸
But then Mom was so cool with it.
但结果妈这么坦然接受
I mean, where's the crazy Colombian
那个哥伦比亚疯婆子上哪去了呢
the one time I need her?
我唯一一次需要她救 她不见了
This is dry.
已经擦干了
But you like Karen, right?
但你是喜欢凯伦的吧
A lot, but, I mean...
很喜欢啊 可是...
bad enough she's older than I am,
她比我大不少已经有点糟糕了
she's also a movement professor.
她还是我的律动教授
I swear to God, before today,
我的老天爷 我过去人生中
I'd never heard those two words together.
从来没听过律动与教授这两词合在一起
Now it's all I hear.
但现在却不停听到
Look...
听我说
it's normal to be nervous.
紧张是很正常的
Don't do anything you're not ready for.
别做任何你还没准备好的事
Talk to her about what you're feeling.
跟她谈谈你的感受
You'll be surprised how much easier things get
你会很惊讶 一场开诚布公的交流
after one honest conversation.
能让事情变得简单多少
Thanks, Jay.
谢了 杰
One down, one to go.
一个好了 还有一个
Joe?! You ready to talk?
乔 要来谈谈了吗
For oatmeal raisin?
就为了点燕麦葡萄干饼干吗
Don't waste my time.
别浪费我的时间了
Is this stuff any good?
这货正点吗
It better be.
必需得正点啊
I laid out half my bar mitzvah bonds to get it.
我花掉一半的成年礼基金买的呢
Sick movie of Coach Tucker, by the way.
对了 塔克教练的影片很赞啊
Glad you enjoyed the film, boys.
你们喜欢那影片就好
Now you can be in one of your own!
现在你们也能当影片主角了
What the hell are you doing?!
你他妈在干嘛呢
My job.
干我的工作
I guess I really am a vice principal.
看来我是个真真正正的副校长啊
A Miami vice principal --
一个《迈阿密重案组[副]》校长
知名破案美剧 又名《迈阿密风云》
No, I guess it doesn't really need the "Miami," does it.
不对 好像不需要那个"迈阿密"也行
I can't believe this.
我真是信了你的邪
You're busted.
被我人赃并获了吧
What do we got here?
我们来看看你身上有什么
Oh, let me guess -- your -- your drug money,
我猜猜 有你的毒品钱...
walkie-talkie.
对讲机
What's this?
这是什么
A badge.
警徽
Mitchell's really gonna owe you an apology.
米奇尔真是欠你个天大的道歉啊
Drive strong, brother.
坚持开车 兄弟
Hey, Claire.
克莱尔
Hi, honey. How's it going?
亲爱的 你怎么样啦
Just sitting here by a perfect mountain stream.
坐在一条完美的山林小溪旁
Nothing beats the raw beauty of the great outdoors.
没有什么比大自然中的原始之美还赞的了
How's everything going there?
你那边怎么样了
Couldn't be better.
好得不能再好
I'm on my way home now,
我现在在回家的路上
but we were down a driver,
我们今天缺了一个卡车司机
so I got to drive a truck today,
所以我得到开卡车的机会
and I'm loving it.
我真是爱死了
Makes me feel like a real man.
让我感觉自己像个真正的爷们
Yeah?
是吗
What's that feel like?
那是什么感觉啊
Something going on with you?
你发生什么事了吗
Honey, I haven't been, uh, totally honest with you.
亲爱的 其实我... 我没有跟你坦白
I didn't quit Woosnam, Keneally & Dunphy.
不是我自己离开地产公司的
They -- They asked me to leave.
他们... 是他们让我走的
Oh, honey. What happened?
亲爱的 怎么回事
Well, you know,
反正就是
those guys have always been super aggressive,
他们都是很野性很凶狠的一群人
and they didn't feel like
而他们觉得
I have the same killer instinct
我没有他们那样的
that -- that they do.
杀手本性之类的
Maybe they're right.
或许他们说的没错
Is that what this whole crazy camping thing is about?
所以你这个神经病露营就是为了这个吗
Proving how tough you are?
证明自己是个硬汉
Maybe, a little,
可能... 有一点吧
especially since I'll be going out on my own.
尤其是我现在得自己出去闯
Phil, this is a huge thing you've been going through.
菲尔 你在独自承受的不是小事啊
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么没跟我说呢
Well, you've had such a busy week.
你这周这么忙
I don't want to be another fire you had to put out.
你到处救火 我不想自己也给你放火
Okay, listen to me.
你听我说
Remember how terrified I was when I took over for my dad?
还记得我刚从爸那里接手公司时多害怕吗
The night before my first day in the big office,
在我首日要当老板的前晚
I was up, heart pounding,
我睡不着 心砰砰跳
pacing a hole in the living-room floor.
在客厅疯狂来回踱步
And suddenly, you were there.
突然你就来了
You just put your arms around me,
你把手臂放我肩膀上
and it made me realize
让我意识到
I'm not going through this alone.
一切风雨都有你来陪伴
So forget your idiot partners
忘了你的白痴合伙人们
and whatever it is you're trying to prove
以及你想要在这次露营
with this stupid camping trip.
证明的一切白痴事情
You're great at what you do, and also...
你做事可厉害了 还有...
What?
什么
How -- How --
你怎... 怎么...
I'm gonna hang up now.
我要挂电话了
I love you. Goodbye.
我爱你 再见
You didn't sound so good on the phone.
你电话上听起来不太对劲
I called the hotel,
所以我就打给酒店
and they said you checked in early.
他们说你提前入住了
Honey, I know I like to complain
亲爱的 我知道我常抱怨
about people coming to me to solve their problems,
总有人来找我解决他们的问题
but don't you dare not come to me with yours.
但永远不许你有问题不找我帮忙
By the way, if you don't want people
其实呢 如果你不想要别人
to come to you to solve their problems all the time,
总是来找你帮忙解决他们的问题
maybe don't be so good at it.
那你就不要那么厉害啊
Now that you're so into the wild...
既然你这么喜欢野性...
I like where this is going.
我喜欢这话的走向
Don't...do that, please.
别这样 求你了
You okay?
你还好吧
Joe is sleeping in a fort downstairs,
乔在楼下的小堡垒里睡觉
and Manny's upstairs sleeping with a doctor.
而曼尼在楼上跟个博士睡
- I don't know what the rules are anymore. - No one does,
-我都搞不懂还有什么规矩了 -没人懂
but for what it's worth,
但无论如何
I think you made the right call.
我觉得你做了正确的选择
I am at least winning one of these fights.
老娘起码得赢一场
Storming the fort?
要去攻打堡垒了吗
I'm gonna go and drag him out of there
我要下楼去把他给抓出来
and put him in his bed.
拖他回床上睡觉
I'm still bigger than Joe,
我好歹还比乔高大
even though that Manny's, like...
虽然曼尼也还是...
Trust me.
相信我
The little boy in Manny isn't gone yet.
曼尼心里的小男生一直都在
Finally, where have you been?
终于啊 你去哪了
I have been out walking Cal.
我带卡尔出去散步了
And guess who's right behind me.
你猜谁在我后面
Actually, I've been the one who...
其实我才是...
Will be going to Disneyland if she plays her cards right.
配合得好就能去迪士尼乐园玩的女孩
Where's my little angel.
我的小天使在哪里
Tell me about your rub down.
跟我说说你按摩怎么样了
Oh, oh boy.
糟糕
Oh, I can get it.
没事 我能捡起来
Now I'm so free and loose, I can pick up anything, move around.
我现在轻松又放松 捡东西什么的都没问题
Yep, I'm like an owl.
是的 我就像个猫头鹰
There is my little angel.
我的小天使来啦
You know what? Thanks for this.
真是太谢谢你了
Let me treat you for a bite. Come on.
让我请你吃点东西 来吧
Lily, we'll be right back.
莉莉 我们马上回来
- How was he? - So quiet, so easy!
-他表现好吗 -超安静 超乖