摩登家庭 第十季 Modern Family Season 10 第11集: A Moving Day

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 盖尔·曼库索 / 斯蒂文·莱维坦

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
化妆品
鞋子
Hey, you guys.
你们等一下
I packed up some dishes for the new house.
我打包了一些碗碟给你们在新房子用
I even found your old sippy cup
我甚至还找到了你的旧鸭嘴杯
for when the little one comes along.
给小不点出生以后用
- Aww. - ‭Thanks, Mr. D.
-真好 -谢谢 邓菲先生
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢爸爸
Is, uh, Mom still in there making that judgy face?
妈妈还是黑着脸吗
Haley, you've known her for 25 years.
海莉 你都认识她二十五年了
Just call it her face.
黑脸是她的预设表情
Haley's pregnancy is off to a rough start.
海莉的怀孕初期并不顺利
Nausea, moodiness, trouble sleeping...
恶心反胃 情绪无常 失眠...
Claire's got it all.
这些症状克莱尔都有
Me, I'm just trying to keep the peace
至于我 我只想维护
here in Hormone Town.
这里的和谐
Oh, can you believe it, Claire?
你能相信吗 克莱尔
Our little girl is growing up.
我们的小女孩长大了
Yeah, it seems like just yesterday
是啊 她被逮捕并被大学开除后
we were carrying all these boxes downstairs
我们把这些箱子搬到楼下
after she got arrested and kicked out of college.
仿佛就发生在昨天
Yeah, I've been through a lot, too.
是啊 我也经历了很多
I've been a limo driver, a lead singer,
我当过加长礼车司机 当过主唱
a ranch hand, a Dapper Dan at Disneyland,
当过牧场工人 还有迪士尼乐园的唱歌绅士
a t-shirt designer, a sign spinner
T恤设计师 标志牌旋舞者
and now a nursing student with a baby on the way.
现在是个即将迎来小宝宝的护理专业学生
It's all going according to plan.
一切都按计划进行
Oh. ‭So, we're gonna take some stuff over.
所以我们想拿点东西过去
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Let's get a, uh --
等下等下等下 我们来
Let's get a mother/daughter picture.
我们来拍个母女合照
Oh... Oh, honey, I don't --
亲爱的 我不
we -- we really don't have to.
我们 我们真的没必要这样
No, no, no. It'll be cute.
别啊 会很棒的
Uh, Dad, you're being weird. No one wants this.
爸爸 你太奇怪了 没人想要这样
Hang on here.
保持姿势
Nope, that's my finger.
不对 这是我的指头
So many fun filters.
有好多有趣的滤镜
Just take the picture!
赶紧拍吧
家 庭
摩 登
第十季 第十一集
Claire, look at the positive.
克莱尔 想得阳光一些
One of our kids is finally moving out.
我们的孩子之一终于搬走了
After her pregnancy test, I've had enough positives.
她验孕之后我就再也不想听到"阳"字了
Kind of reminds me of two other unmarried, pregnant,
有点提醒我另外两个孩子还没有结婚生子
lovestruck kids who moved in together about...
上次看到热恋情侣搬到一起是在...
25 years ago.
大概二十五年前吧
It's not the same.
那不一样
I don't know. Acid-wash their jeans
是吗 酸洗他们的牛仔裤
and put a dream catcher in Dylan's ear,
再往迪兰的耳朵上挂捕梦网
and it's exactly the same.
就简直是翻版了
Honey, I had a dream last night
亲爱的 我昨晚做了个梦
that they left the baby in an Uber,
他们把宝宝忘在出租车上
and I had to shrink myself down
我不得不缩小自己
to commandeer a hummingbird to find it.
征用一只蜂鸟去找宝宝
I'm just glad it wasn't another Jake Tapper sex dream.
不是你又跟知名主播的春梦我就很庆幸了
I'm mad. I'm scared they're in over their heads --
我很焦虑 我害怕他们能力不足...
Claire, it's happening. They're having the baby.
克莱尔 已经发生了 他们要有宝宝了
The train's left the station. Get on board.
列车都离站了 你就上车吧
Fine.
行吧
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. I'll -- I'll try to be positive.
你是对的 我 我会试着积极一点的
Good. I was gonna go pick up a house-warming gift for them.
好极了 我正准备为他们挑件乔迁贺礼
- Why don't you come with me? - Oh, okay, let's do that.
-和我一起吧 -行 走吧
Wait a second. How do you board a train
等一下 你要怎么登上一辆
that's already left the station?
已经离站的列车
I don't know. Maybe you could catch up to them
不知道 也许你可以和那个主播一起
on a hummingbird with Jake Tapper.
乘着蜂鸟赶上他们
Well, you're off the hook.
你脱身了
I'm flying to Branson solo,
我要独自飞往布兰森
and I guess I'll be sitting next to a stranger
我想我会坐在一个陌生人身旁
at The Osmond Brothers: A Tribute to Hip Hop.
参加《奥斯蒙兄弟: 向嘻哈致敬》
Well, I'll catch them when they come to Compton,
他们来康普顿的时候我会抓住机会的
but thank you.
不过还是谢了
Well, it's the least I could do
你为我姐姐小帕做了那么多
after what you did for my sister, Pam.
这是我唯一能做的
My sister, Pam, is coming to pick up Cal to --
我姐姐 小帕 要来接卡尔去...
to take him back to Missouri.
回到密苏里
She was supposed to be in prison another three months,
她本来应该在监狱里再待三个月的
but my wonderful husband,
但我了不起的丈夫
Assistant D.A. Pritchett, wrote a letter
普里契特地检官助理 写了一封信
advocating for her early release.
呼吁提早释放她
It was nothing.
这没什么
It actually was nothing.
其实真的没什么
I never wrote any letter.
我从来没写过什么信
It just -- It didn't feel right.
因为... 感觉就是不对的
Pam showed no remorse, and her sentence was fair.
小帕毫无悔改之意 她的判决也很公正
And -- And then for some reason,
然后出于某种原因
they decided to let her out early anyway.
他们决定让她早点出狱
Fortunately, uh, parole records are sealed,
很幸运 假释记录是密封的
so Pam and Cam will never know,
所以小帕和小卡永远也不会知道
and I don't have to go to Branson
我也不用去布兰森了
and hear the Osmonds ask if they can get a "What-what."
听奥斯蒙兄弟叫观众喊个"啥啥"
That's her!
是她
Cal, that's your mom!
卡尔 你妈妈来啦
She's back from her, um...trip?
她刚结束了... 旅行
Up the river.
铁窗之旅
Pam! There she is!
小帕 她来啦
- Hey, y'all! - Oh, it's so good to see you!
-你们好啊 -见到你太高兴了
- Hi! - Hi. Momma! ‭
-嗨 -嗨 妈妈
There's my little chicken nugget!
是我的小鸡块啊
Ooh, my goodness!
我的老天
I missed you so much. How have you been?
我太想你了 你过得怎么样
They read to me every night.
他们每天晚上都给我读故事
Aw, don't worry, baby.
别担心 宝宝
That's all over now.
不用再受那种折磨了
Oh, almost forgot!
差点忘了
Look what Momma made you.
看看妈妈为你做了什么
卡尔霍恩美国监狱中的打工项目之一就是做车牌
I'm gonna put it on my bike!
我要把它放在我的自行车上
Oh, he's gonna put it on his bike!
他要安在自己的自行车上
Oh, Pam, it is so great that you're out.
小帕 真高兴你出狱了
It must've been so lonely in there.
里面一定很孤单
Well, there was some companionship.
还是有人陪的
Good.
真好
- I dabbled in lesbianism. ‭- Oh.
-我尝试了女同性恋 -好吧
Didn't hate it.
并不反感
But there was just too much talking afterwards.
就是事后话太多
- Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna get you some iced tea. - Yeah.
-好了 我去给你倒点冰茶 -好的
Again, I'm -- I'm so sorry that you can't stay upstairs.
还有 很抱歉你不能住在楼上
- We have this new renter coming in, and - ‭Cram it.
-我们有新的租客要搬进来 -闭嘴吧
I know you didn't send that letter.
我知道你根本没寄那封信
What? H-How?
什么 你怎么知道
That don't matter.
我怎么知道不重要
All that matters is you're gonna pay.
重要的是你会付出代价的
‭In prison, they called me BOTOX,
在监狱里大家叫我肉毒杆菌
because even though all the ladies want me,
因为虽然所有女人都想要我[美容用]
I will wreck your face.
我还是会弄烂你的脸
Sherry, I-I don't know if I like these.
雪莉 我不确定自己喜欢这身打扮
They're so short.
裤子太短了
No, that's the style, boo.
不啊 就是这种风格 宝贝
I just don't know if I have the ankles for this.
我就是觉得自己的脚踝不太适合穿这个
Yeah, those pants are no good for Latin people.
对 这种裤子对拉丁人一点都不友好
They make you look like you're trying to run across a river.
穿上去像是要跑着趟水过河
Well, I think you look great.
我倒觉得你看起来很不错
You should only wear pants like that from now on.
你应该以后只穿这种裤子
Okay.
好的
Manny, we should start sending invitations
曼尼 我们该开始为你的生日派对
for your birthday party.
寄邀请函了
Oh, but I thought we were gonna go to
是吗 我以为我们要去
the Ojai Mime and Wine Festival for your birthday?
奥海镇哑剧品酒节庆祝你的生日
Oh, yeah, maybe we shouldn't do the party, Mom.
对 我们还是不要办派对了 妈
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Manny's terrified of mimes.
曼尼害怕哑剧
And he hates Central Valley wine.
而且他讨厌中央山谷的葡萄酒
Hey, great news.
好消息
My Sausage of the Month arrived a day early.
我的当月香肠早到了一天
You get to be here for the un-boxing.
你一定要在这见证开箱
I'm not gonna film it this time.
这次我不录像了
Kielbasa, yes!
波兰熏肠 太好了
They took my suggestion again.
他们又听取了我的建议
I told you it's not a suggestion.
我跟你说过那不是建议
The web page is just asking you to choose one.
网页上是让你选一种口味
Anyways, we have a problem.
总之 我们有麻烦了
Sherry is bossing Manny around.
雪莉总是对曼尼发号施令
Oof, that's a lot to take in.
这太让人难以接受了
Can you cook these up with that special sauce you do?
你能用你的独家酱料做一下香肠吗
You have to go and tell him
你得去告诉他
- that he needs to stand up for himself. ‭- Why me?
-他要站起来为自己说话 -为什么我去
I-I don't think we should get involved at all, but, I mean,
我觉得我们压根就不应该干涉 但是
if it's a problem for you, then you do it,
如果你觉得有问题 那应该你去说
'cause I don't care.
因为我不在乎
I can't.
我不能去
If I say something bad about Manny's girlfriend,
如果是我说曼尼女朋友的坏话
he's not gonna listen, because I am the mother
他是不会听的 因为那样我就成了
who thinks that nobody's good enough for her little boy.
认为没人配得上她小宝贝的那种妈妈
- Just let it go. - I can't because she's not good enough
-那就别插手了 -不行 因为她就是
for my little boy.
配不上我的小宝贝
I'm gonna take a pass.
我还是不了
Then I'm gonna take a pass making your sausages
那我也不用我外婆的洋葱辣酱
with my grandmother's spicy onion sauce.
给你做香肠
Fine, I'll do it.
好吧 我去
But all these demands don't sound very second wife-y.
说好的原配才会要求一大堆呢
Hey, kid.
孩子
I need to talk to you about you and your girlfriend.
我得跟你聊聊你和你女朋友
It's a sensitive subject.
这话题可能有点敏感
If this is about the sounds coming from my room last night,
如果你想说昨天晚上从我房间传出来的声音
it wasn't what you think.
那不是你想的那样
We were rearranging the furniture, and then
我们是在重新布置家具
we were congratulating each other on how it turned out.
然后为成功改造而庆功
Sadly, I believe you.
令人难过的是 我真的信你
I thought you liked your furniture exactly like it was?
我以为你喜欢家具保持原样
We fired two cleaning women over this.
我们还因为这开除了两个清洁女工
I thought I did, too, but it turns out I didn't.
我之前也以为 但是其实不是的
Actually, that's what I don't want to talk to you about.
其实我不想聊的正是这件事
Is it possible Sherry pushes you around?
有没有可能雪莉总是对你发号施令
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
Be the man, you know.
就是男人一点
Show some backbone.
有点骨气
- That is such a you thing to say. - It really isn't.
-这么说真是太有你的风格了 -才没有
It's such an old way of looking at relationships.
这样看待男女关系太老套了
Gender roles don't matter anymore.
性别角色不再重要了
Is that why you're wearing her pants?
这就是你穿她裤子的原因吗
Let me tell you something, Jay.
我来跟你讲讲 杰
Just like long pants,
就像长腿裤
toxic machismo has gone out of style.
荼毒人心的男子气概那一套已经落伍了
Yeah. Yeah, masculinity's bad
对对 你说的都对 男子气概不好
till someone has to kill a spider.
但等需要男子气概打死蜘蛛时就知道了
Welcome to 14 7/8 Fletcher Ave.
欢迎来到弗莱彻大街14 7/8号
Wow. This is cozy, huh?
真温馨 是吧
Well, it's a converted garage,
这是车库改装的
so I know it's a little bit small.
所以是有点小
Oh, honey, it's only small for a place to live.
亲爱的 只有用来住人才算小
Hey, we got you guys a housewarming gift.
我们给你们带了个暖家礼物
It's a decorative pineapple
是个菠萝装饰
because, uh, pineapples are a symbol of good luck.
因为 菠萝象征好运旺旺来
Thanks, Mr. D.
谢谢 邓菲先生
That's way better than our giant cherry.
这可比我们的大樱桃好多了
That's just a symbol of a clean toilet.
这是干净马桶的象征
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢老爸
You've very welcome.
不用客气
It's actually from both of us, right, honey?
这其实是我们俩一起的心意 对吧亲爱的
Right. Right, because I thought
对对 因为我觉得
you would want a lot of luck.
你会需要很多好运
Mom, look. I know what you're thinking...
妈妈 我知道你有何想法
...but we're saving a ton of money.
但我们能省很多钱
Utilities are included,
房租包水电费
we don't need a lot of furniture,
我们不需要很多家具
and it'll be easy to keep track of the baby!
而且以后也不怕找不到宝宝了
And they can, uh -- they can walk to the airport.
他们 他们还能步行到机场
Which brings us back to the living room.
然后又回到客厅
Wow. We got the whole tour without even moving.
厉害 我们不用走动就看完你家了呢
Tiny-homes are very trendy these days.
这年头就流行小房子
And, by the way, it's what I called
对了 我也是这么
my short, black best friend in high school.
称呼我高中的黑人矮子死党
So, where -- where are you thinking of putting the baby's crib?
你们打算把婴儿床放在哪
We were thinking about putting it right there under the skylight.
就放在这个天窗下面
That way, the baby can look up and reach for the stars.
这样宝宝抬头就能伸手摘天上的星星
Ohh, I love that.
我好喜欢这样
And look how clean that glass is.
而且你们看 那块玻璃多干净啊
A little too clean.
"干净"得离奇了吧
‭It's -- It's not a skylight.
这不是天窗
There's a hole in your roof.
是你屋顶上有个洞
Cool, I always wanted to learn how to install a skylight.
真好 我一直想学如何安装天窗
I guess today's the day.
择日不如撞日了
Have you also always wanted to move an electrical outlet
那你有没有过把浴室里的插座
that's currently in the shower?
移到别处的想法呢
- Well, that can't be code. - It's not.
-这应该不是暗语吧 -不是的
I'm telling you exactly what's going on.
我就是在说真实情况
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉 我接个电话
Haley, honey.
海莉 乖女儿
You can't raise a baby in here.
你无法在这里养育宝宝
What happens if -- if the baby's crying
要是宝宝在哭
- and you need to sleep? - Thought of it.
-但你要睡觉怎么办 -我想过了
We're gonna put up a sheet to make it like a little room.
我们会挂起一张床单 隔出一个小房间
Oh, smart.
好机智
Tell me how this works.
告诉我这哪里有用了
Wahh, wahh, wahh. Could you hear me?
哇哇哇 你能听见我哭吗
I know it's not perfect, but we've got this.
我知道这里不理想 但我们没问题的
We're a lot more grown up than you think.
我们比你想的要成熟多了
Haley, can I talk to you for a second in the kitchen?
海莉 你能来厨房跟我谈谈吗
Yeah.
Uh, that was the doctor.
是医生打来
We're supposed to be there right now.
我们这会儿应该到那里的
Oh, my God. The ultrasound -- I totally spaced!
老天 超声波 我忘得一干二净了
We can't let my mom find out.
千万不能让我妈知道
Um, let's just make up something responsible and get out of here.
我们想个靠谱的借口 然后出门
- Okay. ‭- Okay.
-好的 -好咧
So, we need to go and get toothbrushes.
我们要出门买牙刷
You should've put up a sheet.
你应该挂起床单的
We heard everything.
我们都听见了
You missed your first ultrasound appointment?
你错过了第一次超声波预约吗
Well, we will if you keep lecturing me.
你再继续教训我 就真赶不上了
- Who's the doctor? - We found her on Yelp.
-医生是谁 -我们从点评网上找到的
She has, like, four stars.
她有四星好评呢
So does the sushi place that gave Luke worms.
害卢克肚子里长虫那家寿司餐厅也有四星好评
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
I think I'm just gonna hang back
那我就留在这
and commence Operation Skylight.
完成安装天窗的任务吧
I parked in back. Let's go this way.
我车停在后面了 我们从这边走
Oh, God!
老天
That is lucky! We just bought a broom.
真幸运 我们刚买了扫把
Hey, there's my favorite sister-in-law.
这不是我最喜欢的大姑嘛
I, uh -- I got you a Popsicle,
我给你买了根冰棒
and the stick has a joke on it.
棍子上有个冷笑话
Um, "How do you fix a broken gorilla?"
"如何修好坏掉的大猩猩"
Mm, well, I guess we're gonna find out soon.
我想很快就知道答案了
Sticks are good for more than joking.
棍子不止能用来写冷笑话
In prison, I learned how to fashion
我在监狱里学会了如何把
all manner of sticks into knives.
各式各样的棍子磨成小刀
You know, I love that you had time for crafts in there.
在牢里能有时间做手工 好棒啊
I also learned if you don't do what you say you're gonna,
我还学会了 如果你不兑现自己所做的承诺
you get hurt.
就会被教训
Um, I'm gonna go, uh, check on Cal.
我去看看小卡尔
No, no, no, I'll do it.
不不不 我去吧
I want to soak up as much time with him as I can
我想在你带他回家前
before you take him home.
尽量多跟他在一起
Cal.
小卡尔
Cal, what is -- Put that down!
小卡尔 那是什么 快放下
Where did he get a cheeseburger?
他从哪弄来的芝士汉堡
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, look. I'm -- I-I'm sorry about the letter,
听我说 信的事我很抱歉
but it all worked out.
但结果不是很好吗
You still got out early.
你还是提前获释了
Only because I volunteered to help train police dogs.
那仅仅是因为我自愿帮忙训练警犬
It was horrible.
那经历太可怕了
I'm stealing a TV!
我要偷电视机啦
I'm stealing a TV!
我要偷电视机啦
Get off of me!
放开我
I feel it!
怎么还会痛
What do you want from me?
你到底想要我怎么样
- Miles. - ‭Uh, what?
-把里程给我 -什么
I know all you fancy people have rewards cards.
我知道你们有钱人的信用卡积分能兑换里程
Being all cooped up has given me the travel bug.
被关了那么久 我很想去旅行
But I've been saving those.
但我存了很久呢
I bought groceries at a gas station for six months
我有半年都去加油站买日用品
to get triple points.
就为了得到三倍积分
For -- For Lily's birthday breakfast,
我们给莉莉准备的生日早餐
we gave her something called Pop Zarts.
是山寨的夹心饼干
I want them in my account
今天之内
by the end of the day or I tell Cameron.
把里程转到我账户 否则我就告诉小卡
But I almost have enough for two off-peak flights to Paris.
但我差不多能兑换两张去巴黎的非热门时段机票了
Ha, "Monkey wrench."
"猴子扳手"[坏事精]
Yeah, that's putting it mildly.
你还说得真轻巧
No, that's how you fix a broken gorilla, you dummy.
不是 这是修好坏掉的大猩猩的方法 死蠢
Oh, there you are. How did it go?
你在这呢 进行得如何
Not well.
不顺利
He got all mad, called me old-fashioned.
他恼羞成怒 说我是老古董
Me -- the guy who bought Alex a book
我 我可给艾丽克斯买了本
on successful business ladies.
有关成功商业女士的书
Sorry, I didn't understand that.
不好意思 我没听懂
Please try again.
请再说一遍
Why does that coffee grinder keep talking to me?
那个咖啡研磨机怎么老和我说话
Well, you kept your end of the bargain,
你信守诺言
so I'm gonna make the sausages,
所以我会给你做香肠
and we'll talk about the second step later.
然后来讨论下一步计划吧
There's no second steps. I did it.
没有下一步 我已经去说过了
That's the last I want to hear about it.
我不想再听到这件事了
Thanks a lot, Jay.
真是"谢谢"你啊 杰
I should've ignored you,
我本应该忽视你的话
but you got in my head.
但你的话影响了我
About what? This is first time I hear of this.
什么呀 我第一次听到这事情呢
I started thinking maybe she does boss me around
我开始想或许她真的对我有点颐指气使
a little bit, so I confronted her, things got heated,
所以我找她谈了 谈得有点过火
and now she called a car and she's leaving.
现在她叫了车要走了
The best relationship I've ever had,
我谈过最棒的恋爱
and I think it might be ending.
估计要结束了
Last time I listen to you, Jay.
最后一次听你的话了 杰
Don't worry, papi. Those things have a way
别担心 宝贝 事情总会
- of working themselves out. - Eh, what're ya gonna do?
-迎刃而解的 -算了 这还能怎么做呢
Yeah, that's a good question. What are you going to do?
是个好问题 你还能"怎么做"呢
I'm calling it.
我宣布我不行了
I'm done.
当我死了吧
Calling Brian Dunn.
正在给"布莱了""拨号"
No. No, no.
别别别
I owe him money.
我欠他钱呢
Jay, you need to talk to Sherry
杰 你得去跟雪莉谈谈
and tell her that it was your idea.
和她说这都是你的馊主意
I've kept up my part of the bargain.
我已经遵守约定了
Now, don't go all Colombian
你别跟我来哥伦比亚人那套
and tell me if I don't talk to Sherry
和我说如果我不和雪莉谈
you're not making those sausages,
你就不做香肠
'cause I already took a second statin.
因为我已经吃了第二颗降胆固醇药了
Sorry, for once, you're not getting your way.
对不起 这次你得不到你想要的
Hey, Sher, got a sec?
雪儿 有空吗
Uh, tough to say. Bartev is two minutes away,
不好说 司机巴特弗还有两分钟就到了
but his car is spinning, so...
但软件显示车在转圈 所以...
I know you're upset with Manny.
我知道你在生曼尼的气
That's on me.
这都怪我
I put some ideas in his head.
是我说了话影响了他的想法
You know, I'm kind of a hero to him.
你知道 我对他来说就像个英雄
I didn't mean to cause any trouble.
我没想引起任何麻烦
You know, I'm crazy about the kid,
你知道 我很爱他
and I just want to make sure he's in a healthy relationship.
我只是想确保他处于良好的恋爱关系之中
Gloria put you up to this, didn't she?
歌洛莉亚让你这么做的 是不是
It's complicated. ‭
很复杂
You do see the irony of this, right?
你看得出这有多讽刺吧
She's so worried about Manny getting bossed around,
她担心曼尼被人控制
yet she has no problem bossing you around?
但她对你这样就没问题啦
- No, no, that's crazy. ‭- Really?
-不不 不是这样 -真的吗
Is this how you wanted to spend your afternoon?
你本来是这么安排下午时光的吗
No, I hate this.
不 我讨厌这样
Man, I had a whole day planned.
我一整天都计划好了
Listen, I'm gonna let Manny spiral for a few hours,
听着 我打算让曼尼着急几个小时
and then we're gonna go back upstairs
然后我们就上楼
and move the furniture around.
"移家具"去
Oh, God, it was that.
天啊 居然真是"那档事"
But you need to stand up for yourself.
但你需要为自己发声
You go back in there, and you tell Gloria
你回去 告诉歌洛莉亚
that you're tired of being told what to do.
你受够了对她唯唯诺诺
- Let me think about it. - Don't think.
-让我想一下 -别想了
- Just do it. - ‭Okay.
-做就对了 -好
Oh! Oh.
天啊
Relax. It's nothing I haven't seen before.
放轻松 你有的我都看过
I was on the boys' wrestling team.
我以前可是在男子摔跤队
What do you want? I transferred the miles.
你想要什么 我已经把里程给你了
I got 'em. Decided I don't want to travel, though --
我收到了 我决定了我不想旅行 但...
converted them all into gift cards.
我把他们都换成礼品卡了
No, no, no, they say you're not supposed to do that.
不不不 他们说你不应该这么做
I decided I want something else.
我决定我想要点其他的
I want to move in upstairs,
我想搬到楼上
and I want a HEPA air filter on account of I shed.
我爱掉毛发 我要高效空气过滤器
I told you it's rented. I can't just cancel on them.
我跟你说过租出去了 我不能不让人家来住
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Because when I don't get what I want,
因为我得不到我想要的
I can make things real uncomfortable.
我就能让事情变得"很难受"
Oh, cold, cold!
好冷 好冷
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Mitchell and I's just talking.
米奇尔和我聊天呢
No, no, we weren't. I can't --
不不 我们没 我不能
I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry.
我不能再忍受了 对不起
- I never wrote the letter to the parole board. - ‭What?
-我没给假释委员会写信 -什么
I -- I tried to lie, but I just -- I couldn't do it.
我想撒谎 但我做不到
Yet you had no problem lying to me.
但你对我撒谎却没问题啊
You just let my sister rot in that horrific hell hole?
你就让我姐姐待在可怕的监狱里受罪吗
Oh, please, they have a Taco Tuesday!
得了吧 他们每周二都能吃玉米卷
- Uh, Cam, c-can we talk? - Oh, hold up.
-小卡 我们能谈下吗 -等下
I'm just looking through some pictures of me
我在翻看一些
helping out your family.
我帮你家人忙的照片
Here I am taking Jay and Gloria to the airport,
这是我带杰和歌洛莉亚去机场
and, oh, this is me, uh, helping Alex move into her dorm room,
这是我帮艾丽克斯搬到大学宿舍
and who can forget when I helped Phil with that magic trick
谁能忘了菲尔的大变活人魔术
and let him make me disappear.
我让他把我变没了
You're not in that picture.
你没在那个相片里
That's how good I am at helping out.
这说明我帮忙很到位
Now let's take a look at some pictures
现在我们来看看
of you helping out my family.
你帮我家人的照片吧
Cam, I tried to write the letter.
小卡 我有尝试写信
I -- I really did, but she broke the law,
我真的有 但她触犯了法律
and she got a fair sentence.
她得到了公平的判决
She did not deserve to get out early.
她不应该提前出狱
I-I couldn't bring myself to lie about it.
我真的撒不下这个谎
Oh, give me a break.
少来了你
I have heard you say the words,
我曾听你亲口说出
"Nice perm, Manny."
"头发烫得真好看 曼尼"
You can get there.
你可以没下限到那份上
I am an officer of the law.
我是法界人士
- I took an oath. - What about our oath?
-我宣过誓 -那我们的誓言呢
To love, honor, and --
要爱彼此 尊重彼此
and lie for each other's family.
为彼此的家人说谎
Oh, that's not part of it.
没有那句
But it's implied.
但暗含在内了
Stop. Stop.
住口 别吵了
Mitchell's right.
米奇尔说得对
I spent the day terrorizing him.
我一整天都在恐吓他
I'm a horrible person.
我是个糟糕的人
I should still be in jail.
我不该这么早出狱
Look what I took.
看我偷了什么
Is that my beard trimmer?
那是我的剃须刀吗
Works on other hairs.
也能剃其他地方的毛
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am a thief and a liar and a manipulator.
我偷 我骗 我操纵他人
I can't be trusted to rejoin society.
不能放任我这样的人重返社会
Hey, don't say that. You're-you're gonna be fine.
别这么说 你会没事的
What about little Cal?
小卡尔怎么办
He's doing so good here.
他在这过得很好
I'm just gonna ruin him.
我只会毁了他
I need supervision, to be locked back up.
我需要监管 需要重新被关起来
You guys know where I can get a pickup truck
你们知道我能去哪弄辆皮卡
and a big ol' chain?
和一根大链子吗
I'm gonna steal me a Redbox.
我去偷个租碟亭回来
Pam, hey, you...
帕姆 你
You don't have to go back to prison, okay?
你不必回监狱 明白吗
You can stay upstairs.
你可以住在楼上
Do you mean it?
你是真心的吗
What about your renters?
你们的租客怎么办
We'll cancel, um,
我们取消
and-and we'll help take care of Cal
我们会帮你照顾卡尔
until you can get back on your feet, okay?
直到你重新站稳脚跟 好吗
Family first.
家人是第一位的
One for the book.
放在相册里
I'm gonna go get settled upstairs. if it's okay,
我去楼上安顿一下 如果可以的话
I'll come back down for Cal after my tub.
我泡完澡再下来照顾卡尔
Thank you both.
谢谢你们俩
I won't forget this.
我不会忘记这份恩情的
That was so sweet.
你真善良
I'm glad Cal gets to stick around.
我很高兴卡尔能留下来
And now with Pam here,
现在小帕住在这
she can feed the cat while we go to Branson.
我们去布兰森时她可以帮忙喂猫
Dr. Singh, that is some exquisite gel work,
辛格医生 您凝胶涂得绝妙
and I say that as a soon-to-be nurse
作为一名准护士
and someone who wears a lot of product in his hair.
和用很多发"胶"的人 佩服
Thank you.
谢谢
Haley, have you been taking your prenatal vitamins?
海莉 你有没有服用产前维生素
I'll make sure she does from now on.
我会确保她从现在起按时服用
Calm down, Mom.
放松点 妈
I can remember to take a pill every day.
每天吃一颗药这种事我能记住
Can you?
真能记住吗[避孕药]
There's the heartbeat.
听到心跳了
Oh, it-it sounds so fast, is everything okay?
听起来好快 这正常吗
No, that's good. That's the way a baby's heart should sound.
很正常 宝宝的心跳听起来就该是这样
He's right.
他说得对
It's the sound of a very healthy --
听起来是一个非常健康...
What?
怎么了
There's a second heartbeat.
还有另一个心跳
A baby with two hearts?
宝宝长了两颗心吗
I didn't know I was pregnant when I ate that brownie!
我吃那块大麻布朗尼时不知道自己怀孕了
- I didn't -- - No, H-Haley, breathe.
-我当时不知道 -海莉 深呼吸
You're having twins.
你怀了双胞胎
That's impossible. It's a mistake.
那不可能 你弄错了
It's not. I'm pretty good at this.
没有弄错 我很擅长我的工作
She's right. You can see them right here.
她没弄错 在这能看到两个宝宝
I can't have twins.
我不能生双胞胎
That's twice as many babies as we were expecting.
我们准备好迎接一个宝宝 现在加倍了
Yeah, they'll outnumber us.
是啊 我们会寡不敌众的
How are they gonna fit in our place?
我们家里怎么住得下两个宝宝
How are they gonna fit in my body?
我的身体怎么装得下两个宝宝
One is always going to be awake.
永远会有一个宝宝是醒的
I'll never sleep again. And those double-strollers are so wide,
我永远别想睡了 双胞胎婴儿车那么宽
I can say goodbye to ever shopping in a boutique.
我再也不能进精品店买东西了
- Haley, everything's gonna be okay. - You don't know that.
-海莉 不会有事的 -你又不知道
- I do! ‭- I'm in way over my head, Mom, I --
-我知道 -我搞不定这些 妈
But you're not alone.
但你不是一个人
Yeah, I'll be here.
是啊 还有我在
Yeah, he'll be here, but I meant me. I'll be here.
有他在 但我指的是我 有我在
Yeah, but you kind of haven't been lately.
可你最近没怎么支持我
I know, I know,
我知道
and I'm very sorry about that,
我十分抱歉
but as you're about to find out,
但正如你很快就会发现的那样
being a mom is very complicated.
做妈妈十分复杂
Luckily, there are these instincts that kick in,
幸运的是 会激发很多母性本能
especially when your kid's in trouble.
特别是你的孩子遇到麻烦时
So if you're ever overwhelmed,
所以假如你应顾不暇了
I am right over your shoulder
我就在你的肩头
on the wings of a hummingbird.
骑在蜂鸟的翅膀上
Now I know where she got the brownie.
这下我知道她的大麻布朗尼是从哪来的了
And I'll be right behind you on that hummingbird, Mrs. D.
我会在你身后一起骑蜂鸟 邓太太
It's kind of a hummingbird for one.
这只蜂鸟只能一个人骑
Okay, Manny and his girlfriend are good.
好了 曼尼和他女朋友没事了
Let's boil and broil.
煮起来烤起来吧
Thank you, Jay. Two sausages coming up.
谢谢你 杰 这就给你做两根香肠
Two? What, am I in a boy band?
两根 当我是男团的小屁孩吗
Make 'em all.
全做了
So, what did Sherry say exactly?
雪莉具体是怎么说的
Not much. I, you know -- I did most of the talking.
没说什么 你懂的 主要都是我发话
Well, hopefully now she'll stop being so controlling.
希望她现在不会再对曼尼那么颐指气使
Yeah.
是啊
Funny, though.
不过其实挺好笑
What is?
什么好笑
Well, it's just that, you know,
只是嘛... 你懂的
you were worried about Manny being pushed around,
你很担心曼尼妻管严
and if you think about it,
但如果你反省一下
you've been sort of pushing me around all day.
你也整天对我发号施令啊
What's the funny part?
好笑的地方在哪
No, it's just --
没啊 只是...
Where's this coming from?
这想法从何而来
Nothing, it's just something I thought of.
没有啊 我自己随便想到的而已
No, you don't think of stuff.
少来 你才不想事情
- This is Sherry. - ‭No, it isn't.
-是雪莉说的吧 -才不是呢
But if it were, she'd have a point.
但如果是她说的 这话也不无道理啊
Oh, really? So you think I'm very controlling?
是吗 所以你觉得我很爱控制人吗
Well, you're welcome to choose the doctors,
那这荣耀交给你 以后医生你选
pick the handymen, make plans with friends,
修缮工你挑 朋友聚会你来安排
cancel plans with friends.
取消聚会你去说吧
Okay, okay, I get it.
行行行 我懂了
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
You do need to take more control.
你的确是应该多管管事了
Actually, from now on,
而且择日不如撞日
you should decide how to cook your own sausage.
你的香肠怎么烹调自己来决定吧
Fine, you don't think I can do it?
行啊 你以为我不会吗
Coffee grinder, how do I make Gloria's special sauce?
咖啡研磨机 我该怎么做她的独家酱料
Now you're quiet?
现在你不出声了吗
Hey, Jay.
- You ready to go? - ‭Go where?
-准备好出发了吗 -去哪
Gloria said you'd help me put in a skylight
歌洛莉亚说你会帮忙我
at Haley's new place.
给海莉家装天窗
Oh, yeah, I empowered her to say that.
是的 我吩咐她这么说的
How's the move going?
搬家进行得如何
So good. Really good.
很好 非常好
Good, good, good, good.
好得不能再好了
- That's good. ‭- No, it's not.
-那很好啊 -一点都不好
It's a disaster. The place is too small.
简直就是场灾难 那屋子太小了
Everything needs fixing. I'm trying to stay calm, but...
所有东西都需要修 我努力保持冷静 但...
There's a hole in the ceiling, Jay --
他们的屋顶有个洞啊 杰
a hole in the ceiling.
屋顶有洞啊
Rain is gonna fall on the crib.
雨水会滴到婴儿床里
What -- What happens if a -- an owl
万一... 万一有只猫头鹰
picks up a-a pinecone and drops it?
叼了个松果飞过时松嘴了呢
- My grandchild's gonna get hit with a pinecone! - Don't be silly.
-我的孙儿会被松果砸到啊 -别犯傻了
What would an owl be doing with a pinecone?
猫头鹰怎么会叼着松果呢
At the most, it would be a mouse or a baby gopher.
最多也就是叼着老鼠或囊地鼠宝宝罢了
Dylan seems like he's getting his life together,
迪兰感觉开始靠谱点了
but he's still a wild card at best.
但他最多也就算是个未知数
I know exactly how you feel.
我完全懂你现在的感受
I guess you do. I was your wild card, huh?
我想你是真懂 当年你也觉得我是未知数吧
I didn't have a lot of faith.
我当年没多少信心
Didn't you have feathers hanging off your ear?
你那时候耳边还吊着羽毛之类的吧
- It was a dream catcher. - It was my nightmare.
-是阻挡恶梦的捕梦网 -那就是我的恶梦
I think I see what you're saying.
我想我懂你要说的意思了
If I can become awesome, so can Dylan.
我能变得这么棒 没道理他不行
That's not what I'm saying.
我才不是这个意思
Who the hell knows what's gonna happen?
鬼知道之后会变怎么样啊
Let me tell you something about life.
让我告诉你人生是怎么回事
We all have this illusion that we're in control.
我们都有觉得自己能掌控人生的错觉
I wanted to play pro football,
我想去打职业橄榄球
some guy takes my knee out.
结果被人弄得膝盖不行了
I graduate from school,
我从校园毕业
I'm gonna drive my motorcycle across the country,
打算骑着摩托穿越全国
and some suit pulls my draft number.
结果被抽签到去当兵
I worked my ass off to send my daughter to college,
我努力工作让我女儿能读完大学
some juggler knocks her up.
一个玩杂耍的家伙把她肚子搞大
Again, sir, I'm very sorry about that.
大人 再次跟您道歉
I put in the years, I build my business
我投入无数年心血建立起我的生意
so I don't have to answer to anyone,
好让自己不用臣服于其他人
and I still have to jump through hoops
可现在我还是得历经磨难
to get a damn sausage.
才能换得香肠吃
You lost me there at that last part.
最后这部分我听不懂
Look, all I'm saying is things
听我说 我的意思是
are always gonna change,
计划永远赶不上变化
and you have to deal with it.
所以你得关关难过关关过
But the good news is, five years from now
但好消息是 五年后的这时候
while you're playing with your grandkid,
当你跟自己的孙儿玩的时候
you won't even remember today.
今天早就抛到九霄云外了
I hadn't thought about it like that.
我还没有用这个角度想过
Thanks, Jay.
谢谢你 杰
Huh. Haley and Dylan are gonna have to move back in with us.
海莉与迪兰要搬回来跟我们住了
That's okay. I can handle that.
没关系 我受得了
She's having twins.
她怀了双胞胎
Let's get you a sausage.
给你来根香肠吧
Thank you.
谢谢
帕梅隆·塔克2213 灰岩大街加州洛杉矶
It was a box of cloth.
那是一箱衣服
Pam asked her mom to ship to her,
是小帕请她母亲给她寄来
three days ago.
三天前寄出的
You faked that break down so you could stay here.
你演了一出崩溃好戏好留在这里
Well done, counselor.
干得漂亮 律师
See! This is why I couldn't write that letter for you.
你看 这就是为什么我写不出那封信
You have no remorse for your lying, stealing ways.
你对你坑蒙拐骗的事情毫无悔意
But I'm on to you.
但我盯上你了
And I'm going to make you pay.
我会让你付出代价
No, you ain't.
你省省吧
You're tiny.
就你这小身板
Hey, hey! Are those our lamps?
那是我们的台灯吗
Pam!
小帕