摩登家庭 第十一季 Modern Family Season 11 第13集: Paris

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 盖尔·曼库索 / 斯蒂文·莱维坦

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Oh, I'm finally here.
我终于来到了这里
Oh, this has been my dream
这一直是我的梦想
ever since I saw "An American in Paris."
从我看过《一个美国人在巴黎》后就如此了
For me, it was "Amelie."
影响我的电影是《天使爱美丽》
I made my mom give me that haircut.
我当年还强迫我妈给我剪女主同款发型
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
Happy Valentine's Day, mon cheri.
情人节快乐 宝贝
最新连载海外影视剧下载仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
Ah, gay Paree.
基佬巴黎[美好巴黎]
See, I told you it would be Claire.
瞧 我就说克莱尔肯定会用这个哏吐槽
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
I had my money on Jay.
我押的是杰会吐槽
翻译 @少年影视派 油腻希 洗七里
Sorry, ladies,
抱歉 姑娘们
I'm in too good a mood.
我心情太好不想吐槽
It's no big deal.
没什么大事
I'm getting a lifetime achievement award
我只是在今年的国际衣柜博览会上
翻译 斑驳 朋克裁縫賽太公
at this year's Expo Internationale du Closet.
获得了终身成就奖
Why don't they translate the last word?
他们怎么不把最后一个词也翻成法语
校对 新浪微博@赛太公
I'm sure they have a word for closet.
我相信法语里肯定有"衣柜"这个词吧
They're French.
他们是法国人
时间轴 三水
Maybe they went on strike before they got to the end.
或许是没翻到最后一个词 就习惯性罢工了
Monsieur Pritchett, welcome to the Crowne Plaza.
普里契特先生 欢迎来到皇冠广场酒店
后期 逆行上班的瓜瓜
I am Bernard Busse,
我是伯纳德·布斯
president of the International Closet Guild.
国际衣柜行会的主席
总监 病毒瓜瓜
Mwah!
么么
Mwah!
么么
Oh, God. He made the sound.
老天 他还发出恶心的声音
And this woman needs no introduction.
这位女士根本无需介绍
You are just as beautiful as Jay described in his e-mail.
你跟杰在邮件中形容的一样美
It's a pleasure to meet you, Stella.
很高兴见到你 斯黛拉
Oh, no, no. This is my wife, Gloria.
不 不 这是我妻子歌洛莉亚
I-I put you in the e-mail, but then it was too long.
我本来想在邮件中提到你的 但一写就太长了
I hope to see you both at the cocktail reception in an hour.
希望在一小时后的鸡尾酒招待会上见到二位
A bientot.
待会儿见
Adios.
再见[西语]
'Cause that's what we need. A third language.
你可真会乱上添乱 还掺杂第三种语言
We have an hour. We should go sightseeing.
我们有一小时的时间 去观光吧
- Maybe check out Notre Dame. - No, thank you.
-或许去看看巴黎圣母院 -不了 谢谢
I saw it back in the day,
我曾见过它辉煌的样子
before it was a shell of itself.
而非如今这般空有壳没有魂
Seeing it again would only depress me.
再去看一次 只会让我郁闷难受
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是啊 我懂你的意思
That's why I can't shop at Sears.
所以我现在都没法去西尔斯百货购物了[已倒闭]
Manny, why don't you go and check us in
曼尼 你去帮我们办理登记入住吧
since you disgraced this family
因为你让整个家族蒙羞
by learning French instead of Spanish.
你竟然学法语 而不是西班牙语
And get that room that they promised me.
一定要拿下他们承诺我的那个房间
Apparently some earl once slept there.
貌似某个伯爵曾在那里睡过
We're so proud of you, Dad.
我们太为你骄傲了 爸
Thanks. I only wish my old man could be here to see this.
谢谢 我只希望我父亲能在此看到这一幕
You know, it's funny.
说起来也好笑
He stormed the beaches of Normandy,
他参与过诺曼底登陆战
and I'm getting a closet award.
我却要领取衣柜界的大奖了
We keep topping each other.
后辈不断超越祖辈的光辉
Who knows what Joe will do?
谁知道乔能有怎样伟大的成就呢
Hey, w-what are you doing now?
你有什么安排
Well, you know, it's Valentine's Day,
你懂的 情人节嘛
so I think I'm gonna enjoy
所以我打算跟我丈夫一起
the most romantic city in the world with my husband.
享受这世上最浪漫的城市
Sorry.
抱歉
Phil can't come to Paris because he has to work.
菲尔去不成巴黎 因为他有工作要忙
It stinks, but I am still gonna have so much fun
虽然很扫兴 但我一个人也会玩得很开心
visiting all my favorite places
因为我打算重游
from the semester I spent there in college.
当年在那里短期留学时最爱的地方
Real-estate emergency.
房地产紧急事件
Um, broker/client confidentiality
经纪人和客户间的保密协议
fobids me from discussing it.
禁止我谈论具体事宜
The stuff I've seen...
我见过的那些事...
You do not want to know.
你们不会想知道的
Correct.
没错
Look, if you want,
如果你愿意
and you don't feel too awkward about being a third wheel, maybe --
并且当电灯泡也不会让你觉得太尴尬 或许...
Pity invite from Mitchell?
米奇尔竟因可怜我而相邀
How the tables have turned.
真是风水轮流转啊
No, merci.
不了 谢谢
I'm gonna go find my favorite cafe,
我要去找我最爱的咖啡厅
have a glass of wine, and try not to be sad that I'm all alone.
喝一杯葡萄酒 不为自己独自一人而伤悲
Okay, great. Have fun.
好吧 祝你玩得开心
Bye.
再见
家 庭
摩 登
第十一季 第十三集
You know, I heard the bread here
我听说这里的面包
is healthier than the kind we have back home.
比我们国家的那种要健康些
Well, how is that possible? Bread is bread.
那怎么可能呢 面包就是面包啊
You would think, but it's actually the way that the grain is, um --
按常理是这样 但实际上这里的谷物...
No, no, it's -- It's the way that the -- the ovens --
不对 是因为烤箱...
Okay, look, I'm gonna have a lot of bread while we're here.
好吧 反正我要趁在这里吃很多面包
I need it to be okay. ‭
它们必须得好
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I think I'm jet-lagged.
我好像有点倒不过来时差
You know what? I might take a nap
不如这样吧 我去睡个觉
while you go out and explore.
你自己出去游玩探索吧
What was that? W-Why did your bag honk?
是什么声音啊 你的箱子怎么会发出声响
I think that was a phone. You know, that's how they ring here.
可能是电话声吧 这里的电话铃声都是那种的
Will somebody answer that? Hmm? Hmm?
谁快接一下电话啊 有人吗 快
Don't be mad.
别生气
Fizbo?
菲茨宝
My sweaters were too bulky to pack,
你说你的箱子装不下我的毛衣
but Fizbo made the cut?
但却能装得下菲茨宝装备
Oh, come on. You know it's always been my dream to --
拜托 你知道我一直以来都有一个梦想
to bring the magic of Fizbo to the streets of Paris.
就是将菲茨宝的魔力带到法国街头
You're not jet-lagged.
你并不是倒不过来时差
You were gonna sneak out and go clown around.
你是打算偷偷溜出去 在街上"丑来丑去"
You know that's not how we say it. It's "Clown about."
你知道这个说法不对 是"扮小丑逗乐"
I-I can't believe you lied to me.
我真不敢相信你竟然对我撒谎了
Well, I can't believe I had to.
我也不敢相信我还得对你撒谎才行
You know, most clowns have spouses that are supportive.
大多数小丑的配偶都是非常支持他们的
I'm not convinced most clowns have spouses.
我才不信大多数小丑能有配偶
Claire was about to meet
克莱尔即将见到
Clive Bixby's French cousin, Claude.
克莱夫·比克斯比的法国表哥 克劳德
The plan was simple enough.
计划很简单
All I did was create a fake work emergency
我只需捏造一个工作上的紧急事件
and wait for Claire at her favorite cafe.
然后在克莱尔最爱的咖啡厅等她
Welcome to France. What is the purpose of your visit?
欢迎来到法国 请问您本次来的目的是
L'amour.
爱情
Just answer the question, sir!
先生 请老实回答问题
Oh, I'm s-so sorry.
抱歉抱歉
Um, business...
来办事...
of l'amour.
办情事
It helps to add a little sugar...
加点糖会顺口一点
Claude.
克劳德兄
Oh. Thank you, but th--
谢谢 但其实...
this is, uh, not my real name.
这个... 不是我的真名
It's my romantic alter ego.
是我的情圣第二人格
I'm surprising my wife.
我是来给我老婆一个惊喜
Not bad.
不错哦
For an American.
以美国人的标准来说
Oh, really? You can do better?
是吗 你能做到比我更深情吗
Many years ago, I met a woman in this very cafe.
许多年以前 我在这间咖啡厅遇到一个女孩
We had a brief but passionate affair,
我们有过短暂但激烈的一段情缘
spending our days exploring Paris
白天我们一同探访了巴黎各处
and our nights...
而在晚上
exploring each other.
我们也探索对方身体各处
Well, I-I once took a woman
我有一次曾带一个女人
to both Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
去了迪士尼乐园与诺式莓果乐园
In the same day.
在同一天内
On the day we parted...
在我们分开的那一天
we promised to meet here on this Valentine's Day
我们约定好会在这个情人节在此相见
to rekindle our love.
来重燃我们的爱火
Who knows?
但谁知道呢
The chances of her even remembering --
她记得这件事的几率非常...
Oh, mon dieu.
偶买噶
- Claire! - Claire!
-克莱尔 -克莱尔
Bonjour.
你好
Hello.
哈喽
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
骚瑞 对不起
"Sorry"? H-How did you know I speak English?
"骚瑞" 你怎么知道我懂英语呢
Have a nice visit.
祝您旅途愉快
Excusez-moi.
不好意西
Um... ou se trouve, um...
宰哪李...
What are you looking for?
你想要去哪里
Mona Lisa? McDonald's?
看蒙娜丽莎 去麦当劳
Both are that way.
都在那个方向
Heads up, the portions here are normal-size.
先提醒你 我们法国这里餐点都是正常大小
H-How did you know I'm American? Is my accent that bad?
你怎么知道我是美国人 我的口音有那么蹩脚吗
We're dressed the same.
我们穿着一样啊
There's no reason to attack me.
没需要这么人身攻击我吧
Hey. Where's Jay?
杰在哪里
I think he's nervous.
我觉得他好像紧张了
He has changed his outfit three times.
他已经换了三次衣服
If this is what it's like to be married to me, it's no picnic.
如果娶我的体验也是这样 那还真是不容易
We have a problem.
我们有个麻烦
I have to show you something. Come here.
我得带你看个东西 跟我来
Burl Saunders!
波尔·桑德斯
Close. Earl Chambers.
很接近了 是厄尔·钱伯斯
Jay isn't getting the award.
得奖的人不是杰
He's accepting it on behalf of his ex-partner, Earl.
他是来替他的前搭档厄尔领奖的人
What?
什么
How?
怎么会这样
When the Expo called,
当博览会打来的时候
Manny talked to them because he speaks French.
是曼尼负责跟他们交流的 因为他会说法语
At least, he thought he did.
至少当时他是这么觉得的
In my defense, the French word for "Hotel room"
我想解释 是因为法语的"酒店房间"
sounds a lot like "Chamber."
听起来跟"钱伯"很像
Oh, oui, oui.
是 是
They said you're putting you up in the royal suite.
他们说要让你们住总统套房
It used to be some earl's chamber.
以前好像是某个伯爵[厄尔]的房间
That's closet people for you -- class all the way!
我们衣柜界的人就是这样 格调就是高
Ah. He's here. What do we do?
他来了 我们怎么做
Nothing. Tell him the truth.
什么都不做 跟他说实话
Jay's a grown man. He can handle it.
杰是个成年人了 他能承受
Okay, but if he goes for my throat,
行 但如果他朝我喉咙攻过来了
be ready to dial neuf, un, un.
准备好打给"走 妖 妖"吧
That language. It's like a bunch of horses talking.
这个语言 就像是一群马在讲话
Look at this place. Everybody's here.
看看这里 该来的都来了
Heinrich Muler of Berlin Closet-stadt,
柏林衣柜局的海因里希·穆勒
Susan Sadaki from Tokyo Closets and Canned Whale Meat.
东京衣柜与罐装鲸鱼肉的苏珊·贞树
It's a regular who's who.
衣柜界有头有脸的都来了
Yeah, even when you say all their names.
是啊 哪怕你说出了他们的名字 我还是对不上
You know, I gotta tell you,
我必须跟你说
this award couldn't have come at a better time.
这个奖真的是来得太及时了
With my closet company gone, sometimes it feels like
在我失去衣柜公司后 有时我觉得
I don't have anything to show for a lifetime of work,
我这一生并没有足以展现给人看的成就
like it didn't matter.
仿佛我做过的一切都无足轻重
But now I know it did.
但受到肯定我就知道不是了
Yes.
是的
Wait here.
在这里等我
I'll be right back. ‭
我马上回来
New plan -- I'm getting him out of here, keeping him busy.
新计划 我要带他离开这里 我吸引他注意
You go and talk to the closet people.
你去跟衣柜界的人谈
Make them give him an award.
让他们把奖颁给他
Any kind of award. He won't know the difference.
任何奖都行 他不会知道有何区别
- How? - ‭Bribe them.
-怎么做到 -贿赂啊
Blackmail them. Seduce them.
黒函恐吓啊 色诱啊
Have I taught you nothing.
我是没把你教好吗
- Phil? - ‭Claire.
-菲尔 -克莱尔
- ‭Claire? - Guy?
-克莱尔 -基
Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
天啊 你怎么会在这里
Claire, you know this Guy?
克莱尔 你认识这"基"友吗
Well, um...I used to.
以前认识的啦
What are you both doing here?
你们两个在这里做什么呢
I came to surprise you on Valentine's Day.
我来给你个情人节惊喜啊
You know the guy on the plane with all the face bandages?
你记得你飞机上那个满脸绷带的人吗
That was me.
那个人是我
Claire, do you not remember
克莱尔 你难道忘了
asking me to meet you here in this cafe
你30年前跟我约好要在今日
exactly 30 years after we parted?
在这个咖啡厅见面吗
Vaguely.
隐隐约约吧
I-I-I was crazy to think this could work out.
我真是疯了才会认为我有希望
Of course a woman as magnificent as you is married.
你这么美好的女人当然早就结婚了
I don't want to interfere with your day of romance.
我并不想打扰你们浪漫的一天
I will wander our old haunts alone
我会独自一个人在我们的老地点徘徊
and return to my hotel
然后回我的酒店去
in the ghostly embrace of our memories.
让如影随形的回忆将我包裹
- Adieu, Claire. - Okay, cool. Bye.
-再会 克莱尔 -行了 再见
- Yeah. - ‭Let's go.
-是啊 -我们走
Alright, big day. Lots of plans.
好了 大日子 满满的日程
First things first, getting into character.
第一件事 进入角色
Claude Bixby,
克劳德·比克斯比
mustard magnate with a flair for --
芥末大亨 天赋异禀
Uh, Phil -- Claude --
菲尔 克劳德
I-I love that you're doing all of this,
你这样大费周章我很开心
but doesn't some tiny part of you
但就这样甩掉基
feel guilty for ditching Guy?
你心里没有一点内疚吗
I mean, he did wait for me for 30 years.
他都等了我30年呢
We could invite him for a glass of wine.
我们可以邀请他一起喝杯红酒吧
Fine.
好吧
But I'm warning you, if he gets out of line,
但我警告你 假如他越界
Claude knows karate.
克劳德会空手道
And Krav Maga. He's Jewish on his mother's side.
还会以色列格斗术 他母亲是犹太人
Let's go this way, to the museum.
我们往这边走 去博物馆
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I think they're expecting me back inside.
我觉得他们在等我回去
Make them wait.
让他们等
Why do you think the brides arrive after everyone else?
你以为新娘为什么都最后入场
You're the bride.
你就是新娘
Yeah, I'm the bride.
是啊 我是新娘
- Alright, let's -- - ‭No, no, no.
-那好 我们 -不不不
You know what? It's this side.
其实是这边
- So, tomorrow -- - ‭No, no!
-明天 -不
You know what? I'm sorry. It's this way.
抱歉 其实是这边
Are you kidding me?!
逗我玩吗
What?!
怎么了
How beautiful!
太美了
Bonjour.
你好
B-Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Pardon. Excusez-moi.
抱歉 不好意思
Bonjour.
你好
Une table pour un, monsieur?
一位吗 先生
Oh, Claire, remember that time
克莱尔 还记得那次
when we snuck into the cellar of that wine bar?
我们溜进了那家葡萄酒吧的酒窖
Oh, God, we were so crazy and so young!
天哪 那时我们是那么年轻疯狂
Not anymore. What's that, Grandma?
现在可不是了 你说什么 外婆
She's a grandma now.
她已经当外婆了
Well, there's nothing more beautiful than a life creating life,
没有比生命创造生命更美的事了
- which in turn -- - Creates more life.
-反过来讲 -创造更多生命
Well, uh...Claire and I should get going.
克莱尔和我该走了
I was hoping to get up to Sacre Coeur
我还想去圣心大教堂
to get a view of the whole city.
眺望整座城市
No need.
没必要
I have a rooftop garden suite at The Peninsula.
我在半岛酒店有露台花园套房
It's the best view in town.
有全市最好的风景
How perfect is this?
这太完美了
Frustratingly!
完美得令人泄气
Alright. Here we go.
好了 开始吧
Let's see here.
让我看看
Bonjour.
你好
In a few minutes, I'm going to be performing in the square.
几分钟后我会在广场表演
Je m'appelle Fizbo.
我叫菲茨宝
Lui, c'est Fizbeau.
他才是菲茨宝
- What? - He is Fizbeau!
-什么 -他才是菲茨宝
Fizbeau, okay?
菲茨宝 知道吗
半岛酒店
Guy, this suite is so beautiful.
基 套房太美了
I think the last time we were in Paris,
我记得上次我们在巴黎时
we had a franc between the two of us.
连一法郎都要共享
Oh, God! Who's Frank?
老天 法郎又是哪个郎
I've been lucky in business,
我在生意场上很走运
less so in love.
情场就不走运了
I guess it's turned me into a workaholic.
我想我都因此变成工作狂了
I must be in the office 10, 12 hours a week.
我每周必需得在办公室十到十二个小时
Shall we have some champagne?
要喝些香槟吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不 谢了
I'm not really in the mood for champagne.
我真的没心情喝香槟
Lucky for us, because there are only two glasses.
那我们走运了 因为只有两个杯子
Allow me to make a toast.
请允许我来敬酒
To Phil.
敬菲尔
For allowing me to spend a bit more time
敬他允许我与你共度这一点时光
with the most generous lover I've ever --
我认识过的最慷慨的情人
Okay! I see what you're doing here.
好了 你的小把戏我都看穿了
The champagne, the hotel suite, that carousel ride.
香槟 酒店套房 旋转木马
You two stopped laughing every time I circled around.
每次我转过来你俩就不笑了
I'm sorry, buddy, but it's not gonna happen.
抱歉 伙计 但这事没门
Phil's right. I'm a married woman.
菲尔说得对 我已经结婚了
There will be no romance on this trip.
这个旅途不会有任何浪漫韵事
I'm sorry. I've been a fool.
抱歉 我真傻
I guess I let myself indulge in a fantasy more than I should.
看来我有点纵容自己沉醉于幻想之中了
Please, let us all pretend this...
拜托 让我们假装这一切
never happened.
从未发生过
Wait.
等等
Was that Poulanc's misdirect?
你用了普朗克误导
Indeed.
没错
A fellow prestidigitator?
你也是魔术师吗
Yes!
是的
Put her there.
来握个爪
Your watch, sir?
您的手表 先生
- Looking for this? - ‭What?!
-在找这个吗 -什么
Oh, no way!
不可能
We should bounce.
我们该走了
Tell me you're going to visit Le Musee des Magiciens
告诉我 你们这次来一定会去
while you're here.
魔术师博物馆
‭The Museum of Magicians?
魔术师博物馆
I'm dying to go, but they're closed
我想去想疯了 但他们在周五
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays --
周六周日 还有周一周三
and Mondays and Wednesdays.
都不开门
Not if you know the owner.
认识馆长就能进去
I can get us a private tour.
我能让安排进去私人参观
Sweet!
太好了
Claire, what do you say?
克莱尔 你怎么想
We can pretend to saw you in half.
我们可以假装把你锯成两半
Or just do it.
或者真锯也行
菲茨寶
Hello. Hi. Hi. Excuse me.
你好 打扰一下
Why are you dressed like that?
你为啥穿成这个样子
Imposteur!
冒牌货
Tu es un imposteur!
你是个冒牌货
You're -- You're the imposteur...
你是 你才是个冒牌祸呢
if that word means what I think it means.
如果这个词是我想的意思的话
He'd stolen Fizbo.
他偷走了菲茨宝
The whimsically mismatched plaids,
我迷之错落的彩格
my trademark bold splash of pink,
我标志性的一抹奔放腮红
my blue lip!
还有我的蓝色嘴唇
He'd clearly seen one of my online clown tutorials!
他很明显看过我网上的小丑教程
Hey, guys. Fizbo again.
各位 菲茨宝又和大家见面了
Just remember when you're applying your rouge to go easy.
记得上腮红时要轻轻一扫
You're an Auguste clown, not a tramp.
你是一个小丑 不是个荡妇
You know what? Give me the jacket.
把外套给我
Oh! I --
I should've seen that coming.
我应该想到的
Donne moi ce mouchoir!
把你的手帕给我
Touche, monsieur!
干得好啊 先生
You know what? Give me my wig.
把我的假发还给我
And that's when it hit me.
就在这时 我想起来[被它击中]了
"The Clowns of Europe."
《欧洲小丑》
I got this when I was a teenager.
我十几岁的时候买到的
It was my "Sergeant Pepper's."
它就是我的青春
Clown after clown pushing the envelope,
里面有无数个小丑嬉笑恶搞
including Fizbeau.
包括菲茨寶
B-e-a-u!
繁体寶
Here, I thought I'd come up with the idea, but he was right.
我还以为是我创造的角色 但他是对的
I was the imposteur.
我才是冒牌祸
If that's the word.
如果我没记错那个词的话
For my high school language requirement,
我高中的语言课
I took auction-calling.
我选修了拍卖语言
See, isn't Napoleon's tomb spectacular?
拿破仑的墓好壮观啊
Just so you know, when I go, I-I don't need all this.
我先说好 我离世的时候不需要这些
Look. That's Manny over there.
看 那不是曼尼吗
No, no.
不不
I'll go get him.
我去叫他
How did it go?
怎么样
Are they giving Jay an award?
他们会给杰颁奖吗
No. They said it would set a very dangerous precedent.
不会 他们说这会开创一个不好的先例
And in perfect English.
用标准的英语说的
Turns out this whole misunderstanding
看来这场蹩脚法语的误会
was completely avoidable.
本来是完全可以避免的
We need to figure out something.
我们得想个办法
Jay can never find out
可不能让杰发现
that Earl got an award instead of him.
得奖的是厄尔而不是他
Wow.
Look at this place.
看这里
The craftsmanship, the architecture.
这样的工艺 这样的建筑
They say the domed ceiling acts as a whisper chamber.
据说这个穹顶能起到耳语室的作用
What does "whisper chamber" mean?
耳语室是什么意思啊
It means I heard everything you just said.
意思是我听到了你们刚刚说的
I have to turn my TV up to 40,
我平时得把电视机音量调高到40
but that was loud and clear!
但你俩的对话是又清晰又响亮
Ah. ‭Merci.
谢谢
It was easy to fit in.
融入进去很简单嘛
All I had to do was look good and have a lot of attitude.
我要做的不过是穿好点 再装腔作势点
Paris was just like one big gay bar.
巴黎其实就像个巨大的同性恋酒吧
Et voila.
来啦
Votre pigeon, monsieur.
你的鸽子 先生
"Pigeon"?
"鸽子"
Notre specialite.
特色菜
Ah. ‭Bon appetit.
祝您有个好胃口
Yah.
No. I can't -- I can't do it.
不 我做不到
I can't do it. I'm not French.
我做不到 我不是法国人
And I-I'm not eating that.
我不吃这种东西
This scarf is driving me crazy!
这破围巾快逼疯我了
E-Excusez-moi --
打扰一哈...
Cheeseburger, that way.
芝士汉堡在那边
Cool. Thanks, man!
很棒 谢谢啦
It's amazing how much magic they got
他们用那些古老的魔杖变出那么多魔术
out of those old wands.
真是太让人震惊了
Today, magicians have it so easy, you know?
现在 魔术师变魔术要简单多了
Oh, yeah.
是的
Well, this basically feels like a natural breaking point,
感觉到了分开的时刻了
for me, at least.
至少对我来说是
Uh, Phil and I should probably you know?
菲尔和我该 你懂的
If you must, but our tickets
当然 但我们的票
also get us to Le Musee des Automates.
也能让我们进自动化博物馆
They're like robots, but very primitive.
它们就像机器人 但是是非常初级的
They basically do nothing.
基本上什么也不能做
Um, like the one I built out of old mufflers?
就像我用汽车排烟管改造的那种吗
Can we, Claire?
我们能去吗 克莱尔
Oh, yes, can we, Claire?
是啊 我们能去吗克莱尔
Excuse me.
对不起
Hey, Gloria. What's up?
歌洛莉亚 怎么了
I have a problem.
我遇到难题了
Yeah, so do I.
我也是
Apparently, I'm into nerds.
才发现我貌似喜欢宅男
It's Jay.
是杰
He's not getting that award.
得奖人不是他
What?!
什么
It was some kind of mistake,
是我们误会了
he found out, and now we can't find him.
然后他发现这事 现在我们找不到他了
Oh, my God. Okay, I-I'll be right there.
天啊 我马上过去
Are you sure it's okay?
你确定没事吗
Uh, yeah, it's more than okay.
绝对没事
H-How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Well, you're pretty easy to spot.
你穿得很显眼啊
Look, I-I'm sorry I overreacted, okay?
对不起 我反应过度了
If you want to be Fizbo, be Fizbo.
如果你想扮菲茨宝 那就扮菲茨宝吧
I can never be Fizbo again.
我再也不能扮菲茨宝了
Fizbo is dead.
菲茨宝已死
Oh, you're a moving target.
天啊 你这个人还真是善变
Look, I ran into the real Fizbo today,
我今天遇见正牌菲茨宝了
and he squirted me in the face with water
他朝我脸上喷水
and hit me in the head with a book.
还用书打我头了
What?!
什么
See, here, I thought I had created
我本以为是我发明了
this special, unique thing,
这个奇妙独特的角色
but I'm the one that's been a fraud all this time!
但其实多年以来 我就是个剽窃的骗子
I'm throwing the suit in the river!
我要把这套小丑服扔河里
Wait.
等等
That's littering. There's a trash can right over here.
那样算乱丢垃圾 这边有垃圾桶
Wait!
等等啦
Look, I-I gotta say, um --
我必须要说...
I don't -- I don't think you stole anything.
我不觉得你有剽窃任何东西
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
Well, you said he hit you in the head with a book.
你看 你说他用书打了你的头
I mean, I thought Fizbo was all about joy.
我还以为菲茨宝只为人带来欢乐呢
He is. He's the embodiment of childlike innocence.
是啊 他就是儿童般纯真的化身
Exactly.
这就对了
- Fizbo would never resort to violence. - Ever.
-菲茨宝绝对不会使用暴力 -绝不
This guy doesn't sound like Fizbo to me.
那家伙感觉一点都不像菲茨宝
Well, he sure looked like him.
可是他看起来绝对是
Fizbo's more than just a-a pair of big shoes
菲茨宝绝对不只是鞋子特大号
and an...un-sexy jacket.
还穿着完全不性感夹克的人
He -- He's an idea.
他是一种思想
If I've learned anything today,
我今天学到的一件事
it's that clothes do not make the man...
那就是造就人的不是衣装
or the clown.
衣装也不造就小丑
And you are the real Fizbo.
你才是真正的菲茨宝
You mean it?
你是真心的吗
I know.
事实就是如此
Now, come on.
走嘛
Let's enjoy Paris. It's Valentine's Day.
我们一起去享受巴黎 今天可是情人节
Come on.
走吧
Where did you get this crazy get-up?
你这身帅气衣服是哪里弄来的
People are gonna stare.
人家会盯着我们看的啦
So...what was your favorite part of the robot museum?
机器人博物馆中你最喜欢的是哪一部分
Oh, man.
我的妈呀
I can't decide. You go first.
太难选了 你先说
No, you'll just copy me.
我说完你就会抄我的
I'll do that.
我的确会
Well, let's, uh, let's just say it at the same time.
那我们就同时间一起说吧
On three.
数到三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
- The mechanical monkey band. - The mechanical monkey band.
-机械猴子乐队 -机械猴子乐队
- Le jinx! - Jinx!
-异口同声 -异口同声
Double jinx.
双重异口同声
Pour vous deux.
给两位
O-Oh, my God. It's a painting!
天啊 是一幅画
Of us!
画了我们
Merci.
谢谢
- Merci beaucoup. - ‭Merci.
-谢谢 -谢啦
Is my...hand on yours?
我的手是不是搭着你的手
Yeah, but I-I don't... think we did that.
是啊 但是... 我们没有这么做吧
Well, um, I better -- better go find Claire.
这个... 我是时候回去找克莱尔了
Of course. Yes.
当然啦 是的
Okay. W-Weird. I guess this is goodbye.
感觉怪怪的 但我们是时候说再见了
You -- You should have this.
这个... 这个你拿去吧
Keep it.
你收着吧
You'll give it to me in 30 years.
30年后再拿来给我
In our cafe.
在约定的咖啡店相会
I'll be there.
我一定到
Au revoir... Guy.
再会了 基
I talked to Gloria.
从歌洛莉亚那边听说了
Thought I might find you here.
我就猜能在这里找到你
It's a shame, Notre Dame.
太可惜了 圣母院
The fire.
那场大火
Yeah.
是啊
It used to be so impressive back in its day.
想当年它是多么了不起啊
It's still pretty impressive.
现在也还是很了不起啊
Just a shell of its former self.
空有壳而没有灵魂了
Best days are behind it.
最好的年头已随火而去
It'll never be the same.
再也回不到从前了
It's taken some hits, but it's still standing,
虽然经受一些风雨 但它还是屹立不摇啊
and that's -- that's grit.
而那... 可是勇气与毅力
That's what inspires people.
也正是那种精神激励了人们
That's what inspires me.
我也被这精神所激励
It's so embarrassing.
真的是丢死人了
The whole reason the family's here
一大家子大老远跑来
is to see me get that damn award.
就是为了见证我拿到那个破奖
Oh, Dad!
老爸
You and I are the only ones in this family who care about closets.
整个家族里 只有我跟你在乎衣柜
We're here because we love you.
大家会来 是因为我们都爱你
Come on.
来嘛
Let's go get ready for that dinner.
一起去准备好吃这顿晚饭吧
45 years is a long time to spend in one industry,
在一个行业中奋斗45年是很长的一段时间
and I've accomplished a lot.
我也达成过许多成就
The whisper hinge brought serenity to the American bedroom.
静声铰链为全美无数的卧室带来宁静
My glow knobs revolutionized getting dressed in the dark.
我的发光门把为黑暗中更衣掀起革命
And I led the charge
我还领衔主导了
to standardize the angle of shoe racks.
鞋架倾斜角度的标准制定
But the thing that I'm -- that I'm proudest of...
不过我一生中最让我感到自豪的...
is my family.
是我的家庭
Thank you for being here.
谢谢你们陪我来
I love you all.
我爱你们大家
You're my lifetime achievement award.
你们就是我的终身成就奖
- Oh! Thanks, Dad. - That's so sweet.
-谢谢你 老爸 -谢谢你的夸奖
We love you, too.
我们也爱你
We love you, Jay.
我们爱你 杰
Claire Pritchett?
克莱尔·普里契特
Jean-Luc?!
让·卢克
I had a lot of fun here in college.
我大学在这里时过得十分逍遥
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
This is my husband.
这是我丈夫