摩登家庭 第十一季 Modern Family Season 11 第16集: I'm Going to Miss This

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 盖尔·曼库索 / 斯蒂文·莱维坦

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Aww, goodbye, drawer dedicated to batteries and takeout menus.
再见了 专门装电池和外卖菜单的抽屉
And goodbye, wall dent,
再见了 墙上的凹痕
from when we thought Lily was a trombone prodigy.
当年我们以为莉莉是长号神童时搞出来的
Mitchell!
米奇尔
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
That was your last eye roll in this house!
刚刚是你在这房子里最后一次翻白眼了
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
You know what, when the new baby comes,
话说 等二宝来到这个家以后
can you not do it as much?
你能别再这么频繁地翻白眼了吗
Because, you know, you did it around Lily a lot, and...
因为 你以前经常在莉莉身边翻白眼 导致...
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 @少年影视派 油腻希
Okay... hey, hey, no, no, no. Don't throw those away.
好吧 别别别 别把那个扔了
翻译 碰瓷骗色赛太公 金光大盗赛太公
I-I might want to use those
我或许要用这个
for my big baby reveal to the family.
在全家人面前揭示二宝的到来
If he's bald, I can do a whole Elton John thing.
如果他胆子够大 我可以玩埃尔顿·约翰逊那一套
校对 新浪微博@赛太公
Not only are we moving,
我们不仅要搬家
but we're adopting a baby that's due in two weeks.
两周后我们还要再领养一个孩子
And that is stressing me out because eleven years ago,
那真是让我压力山大 因为11年前
时间轴 三水
I revealed Lily with "The Lion King,"
我配着《狮子王》的歌曲揭示了莉莉的到来
后期 逆行上班的瓜瓜
and there's a lot of pressure...
真的压力很大
- Self-imposed. - ...to top myself.
-自找的 -毕竟要超越自我太难了
So, I've been workshopping a few ideas.
所以 我研究了几套方案
总监 病毒瓜瓜
I hope everyone here likes...
希望在座的各位都喜欢...
baby!
宝宝
I can see that taking everyone's breath away, no?
我可以预见这让大家惊呆了 对吧
Uh, I'm more concerned about the city taking our baby away.
我更担心的是相关当局会把孩子没收回去
家 庭
摩 登
第十一季 第十六集
Okay, the repair guys are gonna be here in five minutes.
好了 修理工五分钟后就到
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会说这话
but we might actually be getting away with...
但我们或许真能躲过罪...
What are you guys doing home?
你们怎么回来了
Yeah, I thought you went to that beach cleanup.
就是啊 你们不是去参加海滩清理活动了吗
Well, we tried, but the beach yoga people
我们尝试了 但那些在海滩上做瑜伽的人
wouldn't even move a hundred feet down.
连往别处挪一百英尺都不肯
You'd think they'd have been a little more flexible.
还以为瑜伽人很能"灵活"变通呢
Oh, Phil.
菲尔
The good news is, we're back and we are here
好消息是 我们现在到家啦
to help you set up for the twins' Easter party.
可以帮你们置办双胞胎的复活节派对了
Um, we're good.
我们可以的
Anyway, we got this covered.
我们完全可以应付
And you guys had such a long morning,
你们今天早上已经很劳累了
why don't Gamma and Grampy grab a nap
不如阿嬷阿公去小睡一会儿吧
so that they're fresh for the party, huh?
这样就能精神满满地参加派对了 好吗
Okay.
好啦
Okay.
好吧
But I...
但我...
It's all good. We got it.
一切都好 我们可以的
Last weekend, Mom and Dad
上周末 爸爸妈妈
went to the artichoke festival in Monterey.
去蒙特雷参加菜蓟节去了
And Dylan's mom had the twins,
迪兰的妈妈请缨带双胞胎
so we took the opportunity to have a little party,
于是我们就趁机办了个派对
just to see if we still had it in us.
就为了看看我们是否还有那个疯劲儿
We did.
果然宝刀未老
I'm trackin' the pizza guy,
我在追踪披萨外卖哥的动态
the pizza guy, the pizza guy!
披萨外卖哥 披萨外卖哥
His name is Ibrahim!
他叫易卜拉欣
Don't forget the garlic knots, garlic knots, garlic knots!
别忘了带蒜香面包结 蒜香面包结
Yo! This party is the GOAT.
哟 这派对真是"史棒"
Greatest of all time.
就是"有史以来最棒的派对"
I'm Doug, your across-the-street neighbor.
我叫道格 是住你们家街对面的邻居
I was just curbin' my bins, heard the party noise,
我正好在倒垃圾 听到派对的声音
thought I'd join up.
就想着来加入你们
Want a refill on that?
要给你加点酒吗
There is no scenario where I accept a drink from you.
我是绝对不会接受你的酒的
Lit.
Nice to see the Dunphy name still carries some party clout.
看到邓菲家的人还能嗨起来 我心甚慰
You know, we're running low on jungle juice.
话说 丛林果汁快没了
Just soak it up with a towel and wring it back into your cup.
用毛巾吸起来 再拧到你的杯子里去吧
Okay.
好吧
Cool!
好酷
What kind is that?
这是什么品种的
Can I have one conversation tonight
今晚就不能有个人跟我好好聊聊天
without someone asking me about my snake?
别只知道打听我的蛇吗
Good Lord!
老天啊
- What happened?! - I slipped on that drink you spilled.
-发生什么事了 -我踩在你洒的饮料上滑倒了
Hurt my ankle really bad.
脚踝伤得好重
I mean, I don't want to sue you,
我不想告你
but I don't really see any other option.
但我觉得也没有其他办法
Do you?
你觉得呢
So now I work for Doug.
于是现在我给道格打工了
Hey, everybody!
大家好啊
Ibrahim has arrived, has a...
易卜拉欣来了 他来了他来了
Don't stare at it! Put it out!
别光盯着看 快灭火啊
We made some temporary fixes
我们暂时补救了一下
and scheduled repairs for today,
然后预约了修理工今天过来修
when Mom and Dad said they'd be at the beach.
爸妈明明说好了这个时间他们会在海滩
Then they came home early.
然后他们竟然提前回来了
It's just hard when you can't trust family members.
无法信任自己的家人 人生真的太艰难了
"Don't Gamma and Grampy want to take a nap?"
"阿嬷阿公一定很想小睡一会儿吧"
That's not insulting to you?
你不觉得这很侮辱人吗
Phil.
菲尔
- Phil! - I... wasn't sleeping. I was listening.
-菲尔 -我...我没睡 我听着呢
And g-good for you. That is...
你真厉害 那可真是...
That is a lot of steps for one day.
一天之内走了好多步啊
I was talking about the kids.
我在说孩子们
They're treating us like actual grandparents
他们还真把我们当成七老八十的外公外婆对待了
instead of the... the...
而非 那种...
premature grandparents we clearly are.
风华正茂 过早抱上外孙的外公外婆
I'm the only one in my aqua aerobics class
我是我们水上有氧运动班里
who doesn't need two noodles.
唯一不需要两根浮条的人
I put the eggs in a cute basket
我把鸡蛋放进了一个可爱的篮子里
for the Easter egg hunt.
为复活节寻彩蛋活动做准备
- I saw it in a magazine. - Cute.
-我在杂志上看到的 -真萌
- Haley. - Oh, no.
-海莉 -不好
Honey, your dad and I didn't feel like taking a nap.
亲爱的 你爸和我不想睡觉
Why don't you give us a job for the party?
不如你安排点派对的准备工作给我们吧
Uh, well, we could use some help dyeing these eggs.
我们需要人来帮忙将蛋染色
But why don't you change for the party first?
不过 不如你们先为派对换好衣服吧
- Oh, good idea! - Yes!
-好主意 -太好了
Phil, wakey, wakey!
菲尔 快醒醒
Okay, we got sixty seconds, people.
我们只有60秒 各位
We gotta move fast. Come on. Come on.
动作必须快点 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快 快 快 快
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
没错 就这样 快 快
Come on, move faster!
快 快 快
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
速度 速度 速度
Would you hurry it up a little bit?
你们能快点吗
Oh, come on! Get out of here now! Go, go, go!
快 赶紧离开 快 快 快走
Thank you so much. I love you guys so much. Bye!
非常感谢 我太爱你们了 再见
Okay. I think we actually got away with it.
好了 我觉得我们成功逃脱了
- Oh, no. - I have to stop saying that.
-不要啊 -我一说这话就大事不妙
That dude from the party said that his python was pregnant.
派对上那家伙说他的蟒蛇怀孕了
Do you think those could be her eggs?
你觉得这有没有可能是蛇蛋
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Is one of them hatching?
是不是有一只快孵化了
That's so disgusting!
真是太恶心了
We have to cancel the party!
我们只能取消复活节派对了
What? No way!
什么 不可能
We just got back in with this parent group
我们才刚跟那帮家长修复关系
after our daughter's biting spree.
毕竟我们家女儿胡乱咬人
If they didn't love their kids being gummed by an adorable toddler,
如果他们不喜欢自家孩子被可爱的幼儿轻咬
I don't think they're gonna love
我觉得他们也不会喜欢
their kids getting punctured by a python!
自家孩子被一条蟒蛇咬穿
Calm down.
冷静
Snakes lay all their eggs in one dark place.
蛇只会把蛋都产在一个黑暗的地方
I've got them all here. I'm gonna run them by the pet store.
我已经全拿出来了 我这就送到宠物店去
Oh, my God. Is one of them moving? Get them out of here.
天 其中一个在动吗 快拿走
They're so gross. Gross, gross, gross, gross.
真是太恶心了 恶心 恶心 恶心
Hey, where you running off to, little buddy?
嘿 你这是要跑到哪儿去啊 小家伙
And where are you running off to, big buddy?
你又想跑到哪儿去啊 大家伙
Hey, stranger!
你好啊 陌生人
Going out again? I barely see you these days.
又要出门吗 我最近几乎都见不着你
I'd love to hang out, Jay,
我也想跟你一起玩 杰
but I've got a wine club meeting.
但我要参加红酒俱乐部的聚会
What, are you into wine? I love wine!
你喜欢红酒吗 我超爱红酒的
- Okay. See ya. - Wait a minute!
-好吧 回头见 -等等
I'm gonna open a bottle later on.
我等会儿就开瓶红酒
Why don't you bring one and we'll have a little tasting?
不如你带一瓶回来 我们一起品品酒
I guess I wouldn't mind that.
这主意还不赖
I'll stop by the store on my way back.
我回来时去趟商店
While you're there, would you be a prince and pick me up a soda?
既然都去了 顺便发个慈悲帮我买瓶汽水吧
I've got homework.
我得跟功课奋战
Where'd you get a fifty?
你哪来的五十大钞
Don't worry about it.
不劳你费心
Welcome to your new house!
欢迎来到你们的新家
I don't remember this room feeling so stark and cold.
我不记得这房间这么冷冰冰没人味啊
Luckily this is a smart house.
幸好这是智能房子
Adam, warm light mode.
亚当 暖光模式
Initiating.
已启动
Oh, no... no!
不 不好
No, that just brings out the molding around the windows.
不 这样只让窗边的霉菌更显眼了
I... Does it feel like we're in a nursing home?
这里是不是有点像养老院啊
Adam, party mode!
亚当 派对模式
Initiating.
已启动
Oh, God. No! No, that's... that's even worse.
天啊 不 这更糟了
I'm... I'm sorry, I just...
我... 抱歉
I don't feel like I've ever been in this house before.
我就是觉得自己好像没来过一样
Adam, I swear to God!
亚当 我警告你[我对天发誓]
Initiating.
已启动
Did we just make a huge mistake?
我们是不是犯了个大错
Mitchell, you know you hate change.
米奇尔 你知道你讨厌改变啊
Remember when you shaved your beard?
还记得你剃光胡子那次吗
You screamed in the mirror, "Oh, my God, you look hideous!"
你对着镜子尖叫 "老天 你丑绝人寰"
That was you.
那是你好不好
I mean, you have been a crab all day long.
你今天一整天都抱怨个不停
How do you know? You haven't even been around us!
你怎么知道的 你都没跟我们在一起
I took a crazy guess.
我照你尿性猜的
Look, this is buyer's remorse.
听着 这是买家的懊悔情绪
I learned that from my mentor, Phil Dunphy,
我从我的导师菲尔·邓菲那学到的
and I know how to fix it.
我知道如何能解决
Come with me if you want to live...
跟我来 如果你还想活...
in this house... and not be a bummer to everyone.
在这栋房子里 并且不想当个扫兴鬼
Lily, you need to help me start unpacking.
莉莉 你得帮我开始拆箱了
We need to work on my baby reveal.
我们需要继续谋划二宝的盛大揭示
Adam, thinking mode.
亚当 思考模式
Initiating.
已启动
I know it sounds crazy, but it works.
我知道这听起来很疯 但真有用的
In order to accept the new house,
为了接受新房子
you have to properly say goodbye to this place.
你必须跟原来的家好好告别
Okay, I'm not talking to a house. Okay?
我才不要对着一栋房子说话呢
And... And why are the movers just sitting out there?
还有 搬家工人为什么坐在外面不干活
Don't worry about them. I'll handle them.
别担心 我会搞定他们
I used to be a mover.
我以前也当过搬家工人
I kind of fell into it when I helped an ex-boyfriend
我帮前男友偷他兄弟的冰箱时
steal his brother's refrigerator.
自然而然就进入了这一行
Okay, wait, so you've been a cab driver, a hairdresser,
等等 所以你当过出租车司机 美发师
a spokesmodel, and a mover.
代言模特 还当过搬家工人
I-Is your life real?
你的人生是真实的吗
Is anything real?
世上有什么是真实的吗
That was a question that I asked myself
我当哲学教授时
when I was a philosophy professor.
时常问自己这个问题
Now, say goodbye to the house.
好了 跟这房子道别吧
Tell it how much it meant to you.
告诉它它对你的意义
Be honest with each other, like two lovers
对彼此坦诚说出真心话 就像两个
that know that the time has come when they must part ways.
知道终于要分道扬镳的爱人一样
Okay, well, usually, I would just
好吧 通常我就只是
take my gym membership off his keychain
把我的健身房会员卡从他钥匙扣上摘下来
and then introduce him to my mother.
然后把他介绍给我妈认识
Hey, house.
你好 小房
Hey, you humps!
你们这些懒鬼
We're paying you by the hour!
我们是按小时付你们费的
We're on a coffee break, lady.
我们正休息喝咖啡 女士
Oh, don't give me that.
别给我来这套
I used to do your job.
我以前也是干这行的
And this attitude, this is why people hate movers.
就是你们这种态度 让大家讨厌搬家工人
That and all the stealing.
以及偷东西的恶习
Whoa! You think you can do better?
太过分了 你以为你能做得更好吗
I hate to burst your bubble wrap,
我也不想戳破你的"泡泡膜"
but I know I can.
但老娘知道我能
We actually double booked today, so this works out.
其实我们今天还预约了另一家 这样正好了
- Have at it. - Oh, no, no, no, no! Ay, wait!
-你自己搬吧 -不不不 等等
Come back, humps!
回来啊 懒鬼
What are you doing with the cat?
你怎么在摧残猫
Okay, don't worry. On the day,
别担心嘛 到那天
I will replace Larry with the baby.
我会用宝宝换掉拉里的
Once the family is all seated around the table,
等全家都围着桌子坐好
I'll undo the security rope
我就解开安全绳
and then let the baby hover above the table
然后让宝宝在桌子上方飘过
for all the family to marvel at.
让所有家人为之惊叹
Wait. Phone's ringing.
等等 电话响了
Hello?
Yes, speaking.
是我
What?
什么
No!
Oh, honey, did you just take a sip from the paintbrush water?
老公 你刚才是喝到了洗笔水吗
I think I'd know if I did, Claire.
如果喝错了我会知道的啦 克莱尔
Oh! This must be the grandparents' table!
这一定就是祖父母坐的老人桌吧
- I wouldn't say that. - No, I d... I don't think...
-话不能这么说 -不 我觉得不是
These are the kids' grandparents, Gamma and Grampy.
这两位是宝宝们的外祖父母 阿嬷阿公
Oh, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们呀
I'm Meemaw. This is Bobo.
我是姥姥 这是姥爷
Have you met GimGim and Mimsy?
你们见过嬷嬷和爷爷了吗
Oh, you know what? Why don't you take our seats?
不如你们坐我们的位子吧
I think we're at the wrong table.
我们好像坐错桌子了
Oh! My back!
我的背
Oh, it happens to me all the time.
我也常闪到腰
I'm gonna get you the name of these shoes.
我来告诉你这种老人鞋的牌子名
Doug, I have cooked for you,
道格 我已经替你做过饭
spray tanned you,
帮你喷过美黑喷雾
taken two of your sign spinning shifts.
还帮你代过两次转招牌的班
Are we seriously not even yet?
我还没赎完罪吗
I think you're making too big a deal about this.
你把这事看得太严重了
I just need you to dress up like Harley Quinn
我只是需要你穿上小丑女的变装服
and give a foot massage to the winner of my game night.
然后给我游戏之夜的赢家做脚底按摩而已
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm gonna win.
赢的会是我
And get this, Gerald fell again.
听着 杰拉德又摔倒了
Wrist this time.
这次摔断了手腕
That man's got more pins in him than a tailor's mouth.
那老头体内的钢钉[针]比裁缝含在嘴里的还多
He never learned how to fall the right way.
他就是不肯学正确的摔倒姿势
- Too proud. - Wait, there's a right way to fall?
-自尊心太强了 -等等 摔跤还有正确姿势的吗
Really? A follow-up?
你不是吧 还搭话
Resist the temptation to break the fall with the hands.
要抵抗住用手撑地阻止摔势的诱惑
Land on your bottom.
改用屁屁着地
Aim for the meat, not the bone.
摔肉无妨 摔骨则断
Oh... Mimsy!
嬷嬷
See? Good as new.
看见没 毫发无伤
My dear husband, such a gentleman.
我亲爱的老公 真是个绅士
He always opens the bathtub door for me.
他每次都帮我开浴缸门
Yeah. Would you excuse us just a second?
知道了 我们先失陪一下
'Cause she was.
因为她就是啊
It's not good.
这样真不好
Oh, totally!
就是说啊
We're just remembering something that happened
我们就是在聊上次去蛙镇
on our last Negroni crawl in Frogtown.
喝遍了每家酒吧的尼格罗尼鸡尾酒
Oh, Frogtown!
蛙镇啊
- Oh, "Bird on a bird!" - "Bird on a bird!"
-"鸟骑着鸟" -"鸟骑着鸟"
Oh, you all got the TikTok invite
你们都收到短视频博主布丽吉特
Bridget from Quibi sent out for her matcha pop-up
发的抖音邀请了吧 她周四要开
on Thursday, right?
抹茶快闪店
- You guys down? - Oh, yeah, that sounds...
-你们去吗 -当然 那听起来很...
frosty.
冰凉凉
Small hiccup.
出了点小麻烦
When I got to the pet store, I was down one python egg,
我到宠物店时 发现少了一枚蟒蛇蛋
- which means... - There's one still here.
-也就是说... -还有一枚在这里
Yeah, and I just checked the living room, and it's not there.
没错 我找过客厅了 不在那里
Okay, nuggets! Everyone outside!
好了 小朋友们 都到外面去
It's time for the egg hunt!
找彩蛋时间到啦
Hey. Small hiccup.
出了点小麻烦
Now it's time for the bottle I brought.
轮到品尝我带来的这瓶酒啦
Fresh glasses.
用干净的杯子
This, my friend, is a 2009 Chateau Trotanoy.
朋友 这瓶酒是2009年卓龙酒庄的好酒
You might want to cinch your belt up.
最好把你的裤腰带系紧了
It's liable to blow your trousers off.
他会让你爽到裤子炸掉
- It's nice. - "Nice"?
-还不错 -"不错"吗
I understand why you would like it,
我能懂你为什么会喜欢这款
but... this is what my wine club friends
但... 这种酒是我红酒俱乐部朋友们
would call "An obvious choice."
会称为"网红爆款"的酒
I get it. You haven't developed a taste for fine wine yet.
我懂 你还没长出品尝上等美酒的味蕾
Um, I hate to say it,
我不想对你说这话
but I probably know more about wine than you do.
但我应该比你多懂酒许多
Two months ago, you couldn't drink rose
两个月前 你喝个桃红葡萄酒
unless it was mixed with Snapple.
都还得混果汁才能喝下去
There's only one way to settle this...
这件事只有一个办法可以分出高下了
are you up for a little blind taste test?
敢不敢来一场盲测品酒
Bring it.
放马过来
Joe, go to the wine cellar, pick out five random bottles.
乔 去酒窖选出5瓶随机的红酒
- We have a wine cellar? - What's a wine cellar?
-我们家有酒窖吗 -什么是酒窖
You were my first.
你是我的第一个
And we'd both been through so much.
我们一起经历了那么多
I mean, I was neurotic.
我曾是个神经兮兮的人
You had a-a bathroom off the kitchen.
你是栋浴室连接厨房的怪房子
But we both found each other.
但我们找到了对方
Anyway, I...
总之我...
I-I-I feel like, um, I have to say something.
我觉得 我必须说些什么
It's not you. It's... It's me.
不是你的错 都怪我
I just, um...
我就是...
I need more space.
需要更多空间
But we could still remember the good times.
但我们还是能记住旧日的美好时光啊
Um, like... like when I first moved in
比如我们刚搬进来时
and all I had was that boombox.
我全副家当只有那个音箱
Yeah, um... what do you say? Yeah.
你觉得这样好不好
One more time?
我们重温旧梦
The time of my life - Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes
也是电影《辣身舞》中的重要舞蹈配乐
♪ Now I've had the time of my life ♪
♪ 现在我有过最美好的时光 ♪
♪ No, I never felt like this before ♪
♪ 不 这是我从未有过的体验 ♪
♪ Yes, I swear it's the truth ♪
♪ 是的 我发誓这是实话 ♪
What do you say? Huh?
你觉得如何
Takes you right back, right?
是不是一下又回到了过去
To Valentine's Day 2003...
那年情人节 也就是是2003
4 and four.
♪ And I owe it all to you ♪
♪ 这一切都是我欠你的 ♪
Gloria was right.
歌洛莉亚说得没错
Once I said goodbye, I was able to embrace this new house
在我做了告别后 我真的能接受新房子
and spend the next few weeks getting ready for the baby.
然后接下来几周就能布置好它来迎接新宝宝
I just needed closure.
我只是需要一个告别
And... And s... And so did the drapes.
还有... 那套衣服也该告别了
Because the... the dancing got, uh... g-got pretty dirty.
因为舞后来变得有点... 脏[辣]
♪ Because I've had the time of my life ♪
♪ 因为我有了最美好的时光 ♪
♪ No, I never felt this way before ♪
♪ 不 这是我从未有过的体验 ♪
♪ Yes, I swear it's the truth ♪
♪ 是的 我发誓这是实话 ♪
♪ And I owe it all to you ♪
♪ 这一切都是我欠你的 ♪
Mitchell!
米奇尔
The baby's here. He's early.
宝宝提早到了
What? I-I'm not ready!
什么 我还没准备好呢
Well, get ready.
那你赶紧准备好吧
And we will be discussing why you were
我们之后还得谈谈为什么
"Time-of-my-Life-ing" without me.
你背着我偷偷玩"最美好的时光"
The uneducated palate would identify this as a Cabernet,
菜鸟的味蕾会把这个认成赤霞珠
when, in fact, it is a Merlot from Bordeaux.
但其实呢 这是波尔多产的梅洛
- Correct. - Oh! Lucky guess.
-正确 -让你蒙中了
In my twenties, I befriended
在我20多岁时 我跟一个
a sommelier from Paris... Marcel Caron.
来自巴黎的品酒师成为朋友 他叫马塞尔·卡洛
In fact, I went to stay with him.
其实我还去他那里住过
We'd drink wine all night and fall asleep
我们彻夜饮酒直到睡去
to the sound of an accordion on the Rue de Montparnasse.
耳边伴着蒙帕纳斯大街上的手风琴声
Much like this wine, that story has too many fruity notes.
这故事跟这瓶酒一样 水果味的"基"调太浓
Next glass.
下一杯
And... sip.
请... 尝
That is a mature Napa Valley Cabernet.
这瓶是陈年的纳帕谷霞多丽
- Correct. - Unh! Eat that, old man!
-正确 -吃灰吧 老头
You know, you don't have to spike the football
你其实可以不用每答对一题
every time you get an answer right.
就要绕场一周耍帅的
Only you could make talking about wine
全天下只有你可以把聊酒
into something obnoxious.
搞得装逼味那么浓
Score is tied, two-two.
比数平手 2比2
Time now for the final wine.
是时候来品尝最后一杯酒了
And to reveal the answer...
请开始答题
Wait a minute.
等等
Maybe we shouldn't.
或许我们不应该亮答案
Before we turned this into a competition,
在我们把这事变成比赛之前
we were both having fun, right?
本来都喝得挺开心不是吗
We were doing something we both liked.
我们在做一件咱俩都喜欢的事
It did occur to me that this whole afternoon,
我是有发现今天这一下午
neither one of us checked our watch once.
我们俩没人去看时间
And if we flip this over, one of us is gonna feel bad
如果我们亮了答案 有一个人就要不好受
and it could ruin the thing.
到时候这件事就变没意思了
I mean, let's face it, we don't have a ton in common,
面对现实吧 我们父子也没多少共同话题
but today I saw a little bit of me in you.
但今天我在你身上看到了一点自己的影子
You can be a competitive jerk.
你跟人比输赢时也可以很没品
And based on that summer in Paris story,
听你去巴黎度过夏天的故事后
you can be kind of a sensitive, even perfumy type of...
我发现你也有敏感细腻甚至如香水般...
That'll do.
够了
Look, when you get back from your trip,
当你从你的旅行回来后
why don't we make this a thing?
我们把品酒这事变成固定活动吧
We'll have a wine tasting once a month...
我们可以每个月一起品酒一次
without the competition.
不比赛 纯品
I'm in.
我加入
Damn it!
妈的
Competitive bastard.
计较输赢的小混蛋
Oh, I love that kid.
真是爱死这小子了
Time to face facts, honey.
面对现实吧 亲爱的
It's the grandparent's table for us.
这是给我们坐的老人桌
Grandpa Phil, huh?
菲尔外公是吧
Guess I could get used to shaving naked at the gym.
我是也不介意以后学老人在健身房裸身刮毛啦
The hardest part is, our kids aren't gonna need us anymore.
最难受的部分是 孩子们以后不需要我们了
And it does means we raised them right.
虽然这也表示我们教育他们很成功
On the bright side,
往好的方面想
one of them actually vacuumed the living room rug,
他们其中一个还吸了客厅的地毯
and... looks brand new.
看起来跟... 全新的一样
- Guys, help! - Don't listen to her! I need you more!
- 快帮我 -别理她 我比较需要你们
I spilled my drink at the party, and Doug came...
我在派对上打翻了饮料 然后道格...
We had a huge party, and a snake guy came,
我们办了一个派对 有个养蛇的男的来了
and the snake laid eggs, and it accidentally
蛇偷下了蛋 然后蛇蛋意外地...
and slipped and hurt his ankle,
滑倒崴了脚
- got mixed in with the Easter eggs... - Shut up!
-混进了复活节彩蛋里 -闭嘴
and now he's gonna sue us unless I...
他说要告我们 除非我...
Mom, I know you told me not to buy expensive sunglasses
妈 我知道你跟我说过别买贵的太阳眼镜
because I'd only lose them, but then I...
因为我肯定会搞丢 但是我...
They're on your head.
在你头上呢
Oh. Cool.
那就好
Hey! You find it?
你找到了吗
No, but I just realized
没 但是我刚才意识到
why they call rolling two ones with dice "Snake eggs."
为什么人家把骰子丢了两个1叫"蛇蛋"了
That's snake eyes.
那是叫"蛇眼"
Oh. Then what did I realize?
是吗 那我刚才意识到了什么鬼啊
Don't worry. I got this.
别担心 我来搞定
What's with the bunny suit?
你为什么要穿兔子装
Well, I needed a plausible reason to be out in the yard.
我需要有个不让人起疑的理由出来院子啊
- It's your house. - Okay, I-I like the costume.
-这是你家啊 -其实是我喜欢这变装服啦
I found one!
我找到一个啦
- Oh, no! - On it!
-糟糕 -我来
I've never seen so many pretty ones.
我从没看过那么多漂亮的彩蛋呢
Mama!
妈妈
The Easter Bunny stole my basket!
复活节兔兔偷了我的桶子
T-That's because I'm the Easter Bandit.
那是因为我是复活节大盗啊
You were a little bad last year.
你过去这年有点不乖
I know.
我知道啦
I have five now!
我有五个啦
Five eggs?!
五个彩蛋吗
Well, congratulations!
那恭喜你啊
You get to trade these five eggs
你可以用这五颗蛋
for one...
换这一个...
solar path light!
太阳能小径灯
This egg's moving!
这颗蛋在动
Wait, wait, wait!
稍等 稍等 稍等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等等
That is a magic egg.
那是颗魔法蛋
Close your eyes and make a wish.
闭上你的眼睛许个愿
Okay.
好了
- Where's my egg? - Disappeared. Gotta go!
-我的蛋呢 -消失了 我得走啦
Uh, can I at least get a picture with you?
那能不能至少跟你合照一张呢
Grandpa!
爷爷
One very quick pic.
快速拍一张
Uhp! Got my own finger. Sorry.
抱歉 不小心手指挡住镜头了
Well, that's me. How'd I do that?
拍到我自己了 怎么会这样
Here we go.
好了
Wait. I'm getting a call.
等等 有电话打来了
Who do I know in Delaware?
我有认识在特拉华州的人吗
Let it go to voicemail, Jim!
让它转语音信箱吧 吉姆
Okay.
好的
Stop squirming, Easter Bunny!
别扭来扭去了 复活节兔子
And one...
Three!
- Got it. - Have a good year, everybody!
-拍好了 -祝大家今年愉快
Be good! Especially you!
要乖一点 尤其是你
What is the big emergency, Alex?
到底有什么急事 艾丽克斯
I was using my Shop-Vac to give myself a hickey
我正在用吸尘器给自己做假吻痕
to show the guys at game night.
要在游戏之夜跟兄弟们炫耀呢
Hello, Doug.
你好啊 道格
Oh. The mother.
妈妈来了
Look, Alex isn't coming to game night.
艾丽克斯不会跟你去游戏之夜了
She's also not cooking you ribs, doing your laundry,
她也不会再帮你做肋排 帮你洗衣服
or getting you an online M.B.A.
以及帮你得到线上工商管理学硕士学位
Actually, I might finish that.
其实这件事我可能会完成它
- I really think we could make the Dean's List. - Tch!
-我觉得我们会上院长嘉许名单呢 -嘘
Well, we had a deal,
我们有过约定
so if she's not gonna keep up her end,
所以如果她不遵守约定
I guess I'll just have to sue.
那我就只能去告她了
Oh, no, no, no, Doug.
不不不 道格
I think that we can work that out
我觉得这件事情呢
right here, right now.
我们现在就能在这里摆平
What do you think...
你觉得...
of this number?
这个数如何
I'd like it a lot better with another zero on the end.
后面如果多一个0的话我会满意许多
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Well... I blame myself.
我怪我自己
You... You try to instill
你 你试图灌输给孩子
a sense of responsibility in your children, and...
要有责任心 而结果...
obviously, I failed.
很明显我很失败
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我真是一点都没什么好意外的
It's the story of my life.
这就是我的人生吧
Loveless marriage, no job, and now...
婚姻无爱 找不到工作 现在又...
Some reason, I thought that being a mother
不知为何 我居然敢自以为
would be the one thing I got right.
当母亲是我唯一做得还行的事
Could you at least wait till Wednesday to cash this?
能请你高抬贵手 等起码周三再去兑现吗
No.
不能
Sorry about your miserable life.
你悲惨的人生我很遗憾
I have faith that you'll get it together.
我相信你能振作起来的
- Ohh! - Oh, Mom!
-哎哟 -妈妈
Oh! Oh, my wrist!
我的手腕
- My wrist! - Oh, my God.
-我的手腕啊 -天啊
It's broken! He pushed me!
骨折了 他推的我
- No, I didn't! - Yes! You did! I saw it.
-我才没有呢 -有 你就有 我看到了
That's elder abuse.
你虐待老人
You messed with the wrong Gamma.
你惹错阿嬷了
Long story short, Doug and I decided to call it even.
简单来说 道格跟我决定互不赊欠
And, thanks to me, not one child got bit.
而多亏有我 没有孩子被蛇咬
Are you really gonna keep that thing?
你真的要留下这玩意吗
Do we always have to talk about my snake?
不能有人跟我说话时不问我的蛇吗
Okay, this is too soon.
这太快了
She wasn't supposed to give birth for two more weeks.
她应该再过两周才生啊
Yeah, and, you know, not to be critical of women,
就是说嘛 不是我想批评女人
but how hard is it just to hold it in?
但是再憋一阵子才生能有多难呢
You know, I had that giant coffee
我可是试过喝了超大杯咖啡
and sat through Manny's one-man "Uncle Vanya."
然后憋着看完曼尼的独角戏《万尼亚舅舅》
We... We... We still haven't baby-proofed.
我们... 我们还没弄好婴儿防护措施
We don't... We don't have a changing table.
我们没... 没有换尿布台
I haven't even started
我也还没开始画
painting the mural above the baby's crib yet.
宝宝婴儿床上方的天花板壁画呢
Okay, so I guess there are some positives.
看来早生这事也还是有一点好处的
Guys!
爸爸们
Lily, I'm so sorry. I forgot you're back there.
莉莉 抱歉 我忘了你在后座
And every time you speak, it's like a... a ghost popping out.
每次你说话 感觉都像是有鬼跳出来了
There's no carseat back here.
后座没有幼童安全椅
Okay, Lily, you don't need a carseat.
莉莉 你不需要幼童安全椅了
Honey, not everything is about you! Come on!
亲爱的 别闹了 别什么事都扯到你身上
For the baby!
是给宝宝坐
Oh. Oh, my G... Oh, my God!
我天 我的天啊
It's packed away. It's... It's in the moving truck.
它被收起来了 在搬家车上
Okay, but can... can you hurry?
好 但能... 能请你快点吗
Sorry I was late.
抱歉我来晚了
A smokey set up a bear trap,
有个烟鬼[警察]摆了一个补熊夹[测速]
以下都是卡车司机行话
and I had to back off the hammer.
害我得倒退锤子[减速]
I'll get your carseat in no time.
我很快就帮你把幼儿安全椅拿出来
Where are the movers?
其他搬家工人呢
Those were no movers. They were just men carrying boxes.
他们算什么搬家工人啊 搬箱子的男人罢了
Those things were broken before we packed them, huh?
里面的东西是在我们打包前就坏了的对吧
Are we sure we put the carseat in right?
我们刚才有把安全椅安装正确吗
What do you mean, we? I-I-I don't know. It felt shaky!
什么"我们" 我不知道啊 我觉得有点晃
Oh, God, this is bad. This is really bad.
天啊 真糟糕 情况真的很糟糕
We don't have diapers, we don't have formula...
我们没有尿布 也没有奶粉
I don't even know where we live.
我们连自己住哪里都不知道
If somebody asks for an address, what am I supposed to say?
如果有人跟我们要地址 我们该说什么
"Some new house someplace"?
住"新家那里"
- Guys. - Ohhh, my gosh!
-两位 -要命啦
O-O-Oh, my God. Oh, my God. We're awful.
天啊 我们真糟糕
We haven't even checked in with you.
我们都还没关心过你
You... You must be freaking out, too.
你... 你一定也吓坏了吧
No, I'm not, and neither are you.
我没有 你们也没有
This is just your process.
这只是你们遇到事情的流程
You get hysterical,
你们会先歇斯底里
you worry about every detail,
然后开始过度担心每个小细节
then you turn on each other...
然后开始互相怪罪对方
- No, we don't! - Yes, we do.
-我们才没有呢 -我们的确是这样
- How dare you. - And after all that craziness,
-你怎么敢这么说 -在所有的发神经过去后
when it really matters the most, you...
当真正关键的时刻来临 你们...
- W-What? - W-W-What do we do?
-怎么样 -我们会怎么做
Our son.
我们的儿子
He's beautiful.
他真好看
We got this.
我们能行的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-是的 -对
Okay, so, Gloria said
好 歌洛莉亚说
she set up Joe's old bassinet in our bedroom,
她把乔以前的摇篮放在我们卧室了
and I think we have enough diapers to last us till morning.
我们也有足够的尿布够撑到早上
D-Don't forget to support his head.
别忘了撑着他的脑袋
I will. It's not my first rodeo.
我知道 又不是第一次
Oh, I can't wait to take him to his first rodeo.
我等不及带他第一次去看牛仔表演了
Okay, um, she's asking what time
好 她在问我们应该什么时间
she should bring everyone by for the baby reveal.
带大家来跟宝宝见第一面
I don't know, may...
我不知道 或许...
Maybe it should just be the four of us tonight, huh?
或许今晚我们先四个人自己过吧
You know, I... think I finally realized
我想... 我终于知道
what this house has been missing all along.
这房子一直以来缺的是什么了
- Recessed lighting. - Totally.
-嵌入式灯具 -没错