摩登家庭 第十一季 Modern Family Season 11 第2集: Snapped

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 盖尔·曼库索 / 斯蒂文·莱维坦

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
- Just a little bit more. A little bit more. - Okay, all right.
-再往这边来一点 再来点 -好的
And...
然后...
Surprise!
惊喜哦
Say hello to the Revelation 3000,
来跟"启示3000"打个招呼吧
the most advanced smart fridge on the market.
目前市场上最先进的智能冰箱
Something tells me we can't afford
我感觉我们没钱去买
to see Diana Ross at Pechanga anymore.
黛安娜·罗斯在大庄家赌场酒店的演出票了
Ooh, here's the best part. You ready?
接下来是最棒的部分 准备好了吗
Hello, Bridget.
你好 布丽吉特
Hello, how can I help?
你好 有什么能效劳的
Bridget is the A.I. Assistant
布丽吉特是人工智能助理
that will help organize our groceries
可以帮忙管理食品杂货
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
and our lives.
和我们的生活
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
She's already created me a playlist,
她已经帮我创建一个播放清单了
she's synced my calendars,
还同步了我的行事历
she created a celebrity gossip alert...
她还创建了明星八卦提醒...
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 @少年影视派 油腻希 洗七里
Speaking of gossip --
说到八卦...
Did you hear about Pepper and Ronaldo?
你听说胡娇夫夫的事了吗
No, what?
没有 怎么了
Word is, they recently invited
传闻是 他们最近邀请了
翻译 斑驳 六人行赛太公
a third party into their relationship.
一个第三方加入到他们的感情关系中
- Who is he? - You mean, who is she.
-那个男人是谁 -不是男的 是女的
校对 新浪微博@赛太公
How?! I didn't even know they knew any women!
怎么会 我都不知道他们认识女人啊
时间轴 三水
Apparently, they met her on an experimental dating site
貌似他们是在一个实验性相亲网站上认识的
called "Let's Just See What Happens."
那网站叫"随缘发展"
后期 只想躺着等天上掉钱的瓜瓜
Oh, oh, that's me.
是我的提醒
Oh, I gotta run.
我得快点走了
I got back-to-back meetings today
我今天要连续开两场会
and then I got a team dinner tonight.
晚上还要参加聚餐
总监 生无可恋瓜
Cam, no you -- Another one?
小卡 你...又要聚餐吗
- That's your third one this week. - Yeah.
-那已经是你这周第三次聚餐了 -是啊
I also have a busy day, thank you for asking.
我今天也很忙 谢谢你的过问啊
Busy day?
今天很忙吗
Would it be helpful if I ordered some of your favorite groceries?
如果我帮你订购你最爱的杂货 能帮到你吗
You -- You can do that?
你 你可以做到吗
Thank you...
谢谢你...
Bridget.
我叫布丽吉特
Thank you, Bridget.
谢谢你 布丽吉特
Did I hear you say you need more pepper?
你前面有说要买更多的胡椒吗
Oh, no, Pepper's just a friend.
不是 胡娇是我们的一个朋友
And if Cam wasn't in such a rush to get out of here,
如果小卡刚刚不是急着离开
we'd be talking about what an insane thing he's doing.
我们就能谈谈他在做一件多么疯狂的事了
Almost as insane as talking to an appliance.
几乎和跟家电说话一样疯狂
You mentioned a third party?
你刚才说到了有第三方...
Yeah, honestly, who just meets someone online
讲真 谁会把网上刚认识的人
and then invites them into their house?
邀请到家里来住啊
家 庭
摩 登
第十一季 第二集
And then I would show the client
然后我会向客户们展示
comparable sales from the past year.
过去一年有比较性的已售房屋
The assignment was to present a compelling sales pitch,
我布置的作业 是呈现一个吸引人的销售推介
not bore me with endless real-estate cliches.
不是用无止尽的房地产陈腔滥调把我无聊死
What gives, Mrs...
怎么了 夫人...
Mrs. Pritchett?
普里契特夫人
Oh, I didn't...
我没有...
What would you...?
你会如何...
What would you...?
你会如何...
I'm sorry, are -- are -- are those sentences?
不好意思 你这也算是句子吗
Why so harsh?
为何要这么严苛
Because Gloria's gift is that special.
因为歌洛莉亚在这方面有独特的天赋
A generational real-estate talent.
堪称划时代的房地产天才
I have to push her that hard.
我必须狠狠地逼她更优秀才行
She wants me to. All the great ones do.
她也希望我这么做 优秀的学生都希望这样
Phil is so mean to me.
菲尔对我太刻薄了
Health and Safety Code 17926.
17926号安全与健康法规
Carbon monoxide alarm!
一氧化碳警报
Government Code 12955.
12955号政府法规
Multi-family dwellings!
多家庭住所
Civil Code 1101.1.
《民法》第1101.1条
Plumbing!
管道
No, fixtures!
不对 是固属物
- Wait, it's -- - You're dragging.
-等等 是... -你落后了
- Ooh, I know it! - Libby, go!
-我知道 -莉比 说
Civil Code 1101.1 requires plumbing re-installment
《民法》第1101.1条要求1994年之前
of all residential properties built before 1994.
建造的所有住宅中都要重新安装水管
Yes!
正确
Someone is paying attention.
某人认真听讲了哦
It's hard not to.
很难不认真听
Your rap-lectures on property codes
你关于房产法规的说唱式课程
are both informative and funky.
既包含了各种信息 又有放克风
Oh, I noticed that you lost your mug,
我注意到你的杯子丢了
so I just went ahead, got you a new one.
于是我给你买了个新的
Plastic?
塑料的吗
She must hate the sea turtles.
她一定是想搞死海龟
"State's Greatest Teacher."
"全国最优秀教师"
I was gonna get you one that said "World's Greatest,"
我本来想买印着"全世界最优秀"的那个
but I didn't want to look like a suck-up.
但我不想显得太过拍马屁
Too late, nerd.
太迟了 死书呆
Mrs. Pritchett, respect the classroom.
普里契特夫人 请尊重课堂
All outbursts should be couched in a fake cough.
要发泄不满都要用假咳嗽来掩盖
Okay, before we break for lunch, uh, just a brief reminder --
好了 在午餐休息前 有个小提醒
I will be rewarding this quarter's top student
我给予本季度最优秀学生的奖励是
with an unpaid, uncredited internship.
是不带薪 不署名的实习机会
Yes!
太棒了
I'll tally final grades and post the winner tomorrow.
我明天会公布最后得分和赢家的姓名
- Who cares! - Thank you, Ike.
-谁在乎啊 -谢谢配合 艾克
As a boss, I have to be kept in the loop
作为老板 同时间进行的多个项目
on several different projects at a time.
都必须保证知会到我
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Am I saying "in the loop" too much?
"知会"这个词我是不是用得太频繁了
No, our readers are gonna love you.
不 我们的读者会很爱你的
Oh, great. Good.
好极了 太好了
Let's see, you said
我看看 你刚刚提到
your daughter's doing research in Antarctica.
你女儿目前在南极做科研
Yes.
是的
Any chance we could meet the rest of the clan?
能不能让我们见见你的其他家人
Hell, no.
当然不行
This was for the cover of Corner Office Magazine.
这可是《第一把娇椅》杂志的封面报道
I mean, that's basically Vogue for female CEOs.
那对女总裁来说 几乎等同于《时尚》杂志了
Lately, my family has seemed more suited
最近 我们家似乎更适合
to a gator-farm billboard.
鳄鱼农场的广告看板
♪ Camptown ladies sing this song ♪
♪ 康城赛马唱这首歌 ♪
♪ Doo-dah, doo-dah... ♪
♪ 嘟哒 嘟哒 ♪
Ugh, this usually makes them sleep.
这一般能让他们睡着的
Babies.
宝宝
Babies.
宝宝
Oh, my God, it worked.
天啊 有用呢
Yeah, a little trick I learned doing the 4:00 a.m. feeding.
我早上四点喂孩子的时候学到的小技巧
Oh, you don't have to do that, they're not your babies.
你不用这么做 他们不是你的宝宝
Why isn't mom helping?
我妈怎么不来帮忙
You know, I actually don't mind staying up.
我不介意熬夜的
I've been watching marathons of "Snapped."
我一直在看一部超长剧《女性杀手[气过头]》
It's a show about women driven to violent crime.
这部剧讲的被逼急了而犯罪的女性
I probably like it 'cause I know
我喜欢这部剧 可能是因为我知道
I have nothing to worry about when it comes to --
我没什么好担心的 特别是
- Dad! - Honey.
-爸 -宝贝
♪ Camptown races sing this song -- ♪
♪ 康城赛马唱这首歌 ♪
Stop, stop, stop. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
停停停 对不起 真对不起
I-I'm not feeling well.
我不太舒服
You guys are gonna have to go to Disneyland without me.
你们自己去迪士尼吧 别管我了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, absolutely. You should hit the road.
确定 你们快出发吧
Phil, don't be late for work.
菲尔 上班别迟到了
Yeah, you don't want to catch this! Bye.
你们不会想被传染的 再见
Bye. No, no, no, no, no!
再见 不不不
Okay.
好的
You know, if you wanted a different angle,
如果你想要不同的角度
we could, uh, go over to the chess board here.
我们可以到棋盘这里
I'm playing remotely with a Russian grand master.
我和俄国特级大师在远程竞技
Excuse me just one second.
不好意思我离开一下
What are you two lovebirds doing here?
你们小两口在这干嘛呢
I thought you were sleeping over at Janice's.
我以为你们在珍妮丝那儿过夜呢
It got too hard for us to be there.
我们在那里太难受了
Yeah. You know, in the silence.
太安静寂寥了
My daughter just went away for college.
我女儿上大学去了
We're empty nesters now.
我们现在是空巢老人了
Everything in that house
那房子里的一切
is just another reminder of our little girl.
都让我想起我们的小女儿
You've known her for four months, but, um, yeah.
你只认识她四个月 好吧
Oh, look at that, Phil left his helmet.
看 菲尔忘了他的头盔
He's been biking to campus.
他最近都是骑自行车去学校
Campus! Oh, God!
学校 天啊
Okay, listen.
听着
You have to go give this to your dad right now.
你得马上把这个给你爸送过去
Right, right, right now. Uh --
马上 马上
No time to waste, okay?
没时间了 好吗
And, Janice --
珍妮丝
Hey, honey, let's get you dressed
亲爱的 我们穿衣服去
so that you can quietly see yourself out.
然后你就可以慢走 我就不送了
Okay?
好吗
I was really hoping to get some juice.
我想喝点果汁
Juice is terrible for you. You know what?
果汁对你不好 你知道吗
Water.
水最好
Oh, my God.
要老命了
All right, then, time for my lecture on geological surveys.
接下来该开始我的地质调查讲座了
Uh, Mr. Dunphy?
邓菲先生
- Bedrock -- - I'm sorry.
-基岩 -不好意思
Should we wait for Libby?
我们是不是该等一下莉比
She's not back from lunch yet.
她吃午饭还没回来
Yeah, I heard she was riding her bike
我听说她骑自行车
and then got hit by a car. Been taken to the hospital.
被车撞送去医院了
What?! That's terrible. I hope she's okay.
什么 太糟了 希望她没事
Yes, she should be more careful.
没错 她应该更小心的
In the crime show I've been bingeing,
在我狂看的犯罪剧里 女性嫌犯
9 out of 10 female suspects casually file their nails
在警察问询时 十个中九个
during police questioning.
都在随意地磨指甲
Was this my fault?
是我的错吗
Did I push Gloria too far?
是我把歌洛莉亚逼过头了吗
Had she...
她难道
snapped?
气过头了吗
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
Just out of -- out of curiosity,
只是好奇
where were you at lunch?
你在哪吃的午饭
I went to Panera. I had the coupon.
我去吃帕尼罗啦 我有优惠券
And you have some way
有什么
to -- to -- to verify that you were there?
能证明你在那
Like leftovers, or...?
比如剩饭啦 或者
I ordered the chowder in the bread bowl.
我点的碗装浓汤
I ate every piece of it.
我吃光了
Corn or clam?
玉米还是蛤蜊的
Potato.
土豆的
What is this all about?
问这些是为什么
Nothing.
没什么
Do you think that I had something to do
你认为莉比受伤
with Libby getting hurt?
和我有关吗
What?!
哪有
How dare you, Phil?
你怎么能这样 菲尔
No, Gloria, no, no, no, I -- I just --
不是的 歌洛莉亚 我只是
I don't know the -- the lunch scene around here.
我只是想多了解这附近的午餐都有些什么
No. No, it's --
不 不 是...
Ohh, snapped.
气过头啦
- This is great, Claire. - Thanks.
-真是太棒了 克莱尔 -谢谢
Boy, that light really makes it hot in here, huh?
天啊 这光线真的让人好热
Maybe I'll just cool it down a little with the --
或者这样能凉快点
- This could help. - Oh, yes.
-这会有用的 -是的
Oh, um, sorry. I --
对不起
Just give me one sec. Yeah.
等一下
Alex?
艾丽克斯
What -- What are you doing home from Antarctica?!
你怎么从南极回来了
I couldn't take the cold anymore.
我实在受不了寒冷了
Mm-hmm? I was so desperate,
我太迫不及待早点回家
I took a Japanese fishing boat part of the way home.
我回来时其中一段路还坐了日本渔船
Oh, honey, I'm so glad to have you home.
宝贝 你回来我真是太开心了
Wow, you did not ride up front with the captain, did ya?
你这味道 看来你不是坐在驾驶室里啊
I would've called,
我本来想先打给你的
but frostbite did a weird thing to my hands.
但我有点被冻伤给坑了
They froze into permanent "hang loose" signs.
我的手刚好被冻在"放轻松"的手势
People keep calling me dude.
害别人一直跟我称兄道弟
Honey, I know you just got home,
宝贝 我知道你才刚到家
but since you're frozen and I'm very sick,
但你冻僵了 我又病得很重
maybe you could run and get us some soup?
不如你赶紧去给我们买点热汤吧
Right now?
现在吗
Oh, yeah, right now. You're the best.
对 就是现在 你最好了
- Thanks so much. - Ohh. Okay.
-谢谢你哦 -好吧
I'm sorry about that.
真不好意思
One second more.
再稍等片刻
I just -- Maybe you could take a look
我得... 不如你们先看看
at this charcoal drawing I've been fooling with.
我最近乱涂的这幅素描吧
What's it missing?
缺了什么呢
What are you doing home?!
你怎么回家了
Well, it was a disaster.
简直是灾难
George head-butted me and gave me this black eye.
乔治用脑袋撞了我 害我一只眼变成熊猫眼
And Dylan read that skin-to-skin contact
迪伦读到说肌肤接触
is good for baby bonding
有助于和婴儿建立感情
and wound up with a massive sunburn.
结果全身被太阳晒伤
Can you tell?
你能看出来吗
Oh, plus, we forgot the diaper bag,
还有 我们忘带尿布包了
so we had to use fast-food wrappers
于是只好用在迪伦车上找到的
that we found in Dylan's van.
速食包装纸
This is not -- not -- not your best look.
你们看起来... 的确很糟糕
Here, you know what?
给你 其实
I think I might be contagious.
我的病可能会传染
So you guys should probably get the twins checked.
所以你们最好带双胞胎去看下医生
- Now? - Well, if you love them. Yeah.
-现在吗 -如果你们爱他们 就去吧
Go, go, go.
快走 快走
When did we get a Earth ball?
家里什么时候买了个地球仪
Next, add a slice of apple.
下一步 加一片苹果
Apple? To a turkey sandwich?
苹果 加进火鸡三明治里
Trust me, Mitchell.
相信我 米奇尔
Okay. Well, if there's one thing I've learned this year,
好吧 如果说今年我学到了什么
it's listen more to women.
那就是多听女性的建议
Okay.
好了
Oh, my God. Delicious!
天啊 太好吃了
Oh, Bridget, you don't have to.
布丽吉特 你不用特地配音乐的
♪ I'm off the deep end ♪
♪ 我无比绝望 ♪
♪ Watch as I dive in ♪
♪ 纵身一跃 ♪
♪ I'll never leave the ground ♪
♪ 我永远不会离开地面 ♪
♪ Crash through the surface ♪
♪ 冲破界线 ♪
♪ Where they can't hurt us ♪
♪ 他们再也伤害不了我们 ♪
♪ We're far from the shallow now ♪
♪ 我们现已远离浅滩 ♪
♪ In the shallow, shallow ♪
♪ 身处浅滩 浅滩 ♪
♪ In the shallow, la-la-la-la, low ♪
♪ 身处浅滩 啦啦啦 ♪
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
- Oh, hey! - Singing the 2018 power ballad "Shallow."
-你好吗 -唱2018年大热情歌《Shallow》
Were you just singing a duet with the refrigerator?
你刚才是在跟冰箱唱二重唱吗
Well, um, yeah, uh --
这个 是啦
Apparently, Bridget has a karaoke function.
貌似布丽吉特还有卡拉OK功能
So, I was just standing here
我刚才正站在这
eating my turkey and apple sandwich, when suddenly she --
吃我的火鸡苹果三明治 她突然...
- Apples on a sandwich? - Yeah. Yeah.
-三明治里加苹果这么奇葩 -对
Bridget, she -- she's opening me up to -- to new experiences.
布丽吉特 她给我带来了全新的体验
Oh. Yeah.
是嘛
Oh, uh, aren't you, uh -- aren't you supposed to be at work?
你不是... 这时间不是该在学校吗
Well, I came home to make you a special lunch.
我本来想特地回家为你做爱心午餐
But apparently, that's already been taken care of.
但这事显然已经解决了
Mitchell, would you like some watermelon for dessert?
米奇尔 你想来点西瓜当甜品吗
No, that's okay, Bridget, thank you.
不用了 布丽吉特 谢谢你
I just got him some fresh cantaloupe. So, we're good.
我给他买了新鲜哈密瓜 所以不用了
Mitchell doesn't like cantaloupe.
米奇尔不喜欢哈密瓜
Oh, yeah, right. Of course he does.
最好是 他当然喜欢了
Uh, actually, I -- I...
其实 我...
I've never been a fan.
我一直都不喜欢哈密瓜
Really?
真的吗
Well, what else does Bridget know about you that I don't?
还有什么你的事是布丽吉特知道 而我不知道的
- Okay... - Is she allowed to meet your work friends?
-好了 -那她有被准许见你工作上的朋友吗
You can't seriously be jealous.
你不是真的在吃醋吧
No, well, it's just that
不 只是
I thought we were gonna enjoy her together.
我本来以为我们会一起享受她的服务
- I didn't count on being the third wheel. - Cam --
-我没料到自己会变成电灯泡 -小卡
No, no, it's obvious that I'm not wanted here,
不不 很明显我在这里不受欢迎
so I'll leave you to your apples on sandwiches
所以我就不打扰你吃苹果三明治
and whatever other perversions you two are into.
也不打扰你们之间的各种变态互动了
Are you hearing yourself?!
你听见自己说的傻话了吗
It's a refrigerator!
这可是台冰箱啊
Do you see what I mean about him?
你能理解我说他的那些事了吧
I had to prove to Phil
我得证明给菲尔看
that I had nothing to do with Libby's accident.
莉比出车祸跟我毫无关系
Oh, my God, so that's how my mirror got broken.
天啊 原来我的后照镜是这么坏掉的
What was she looking at?
她不会看路的吗
I've got another angle.
还有另一个角度
It was Phil!
是菲尔
By the way, that many cords plugged into one outlet
顺便说下 一个插座插那么多电线
is in violation of property code 7974/9.
违反了房产法规7974/9条
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Just came to drop off your helmet.
我来送头盔给你
Sorry, I'm, uh, a little on edge.
抱歉 我有点神经兮兮
I think I've been watching too much "Snapped."
我最近可能看太多女杀人犯的剧了
Um... can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
How much do we really know about Gloria?
我们到底有多了解歌洛莉亚
The exotic stranger who just popped into our lives out of nowhere?
那个突然闯入我们生活的异国陌生人吗
I've had my suspicions about her for years.
我已经怀疑她多年了
I shall need the parcel
下午茶之前
to arrive at my flat by tea time.
包裹必须送到我公寓
Splendid, my good man.
很好 小伙子
The British accent gets me better service.
模仿英式口音就能得到更好的服务
Tally-ho!
再会
Her accent was flawless.
她的口音完美无瑕
I just Googled her, I didn't find anything.
我刚上网搜过她 毫无发现
A looker like that with no online presence?
这样的大美女却没在网上留下踪迹
Makes you wonder what she's hiding.
不禁让人思考她想隐瞒什么
You don't think she's dangerous, do you?
你不会觉得她是危险人物吧
Everybody has a breaking point.
每个人的理智线都有极限
But she's probably okay.
但她应该没问题吧
I mean, she's not Lily.
她又不是莉莉
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
- Where are you? - In my classroom.
-你在哪 -在教室
Wh-Why?
怎么了
We need to talk. Don't go anywhere.
我们得谈谈 在那等着
Okay, okay.
好的好的
You got it.
没问题
Go away! I don't have any fish for you.
走开 我没有鱼喂你
Stop following me!
别跟着我了
I'm allergic!
我对猫过敏
Noooooo!
The closet business is a bit of a boys' club,
衣柜这行都是男人当道
so yes, I am proud
所以我的确很自豪
of breaking through the cedar ceiling.
能突破这层雪松木天花板
Speaking of closets,
说到衣柜
any chance we could get some shots in the master bedroom?
我们能不能去主卧拍些照片
Sure.
当然
But no peeking at my unfinished novel.
但不准偷看我还没写完的小说
I'm s-s-s-s-so c-c-c-cold.
我好冷
We get it, it's cold in Antarctica.
我们知道 南极洲很冷
No, you st-st-st-- I-I'm home!
不 傻瓜 我回家了
I'm stuck inside a f-f-f--
我被困在....
Fireplace? That happened to Dylan.
壁炉吗 迪兰也被困过
Oh, thank God! Just come pick me up!
谢天谢地 快来接我
I can't.
我不方便
Let me call Luke.
我打电话叫卢克去
Where are you?
你在哪
Mom made me drop off Dad's bike helmet at school.
妈叫我把老爸的自行车头盔送到学校来
That's weird.
真奇怪
She makes him keep an extra one there.
她让他在学校放了一个备用的
You know, she didn't even seem happy to see me.
她见到我回来好像都不怎么开心
She just wanted me to get some s-s-s-soup.
她只想让我出来买汤
Plus, Mom said she was sick,
而且 老妈说她病了
but she was wearing that stuff
可她脸上涂了那种
that makes her look like a prostitute.
让她看起来像妓女的东西
- Eyeliner? - Exactly.
-眼线吗 -没错
You know, Mom did mention some big interview coming up.
老妈提过她最近有个重要采访
Did she get rid of us so we didn't make her look bad?
她为了不丢人才把我们赶出来吗
Alex, meet us at home
艾丽克斯 你一从壁炉里出来
as soon as you get out of that fireplace.
就跟我们在家会合
Mom's not in the kitchen or the yard.
老妈不在厨房也不在院子里
She-She must be in her room.
她肯定在她房间里
Good thinking, dude.
脑子真快 兄弟
Wait, you're in bed?
等等 你卧床了
Everything hurts.
我浑身都疼
Did you get my soup?
你给我买汤了吗
You're actually sick?
你居然真的病了
We thought you were just trying to get rid of us.
我们以为你只是想赶走我们
Oh, you thought I lied to you?!
你们以为我在说谎
I didn't, Mommy.
我没有 妈咪
We're sorry.
我们好抱歉
We never should have --
我们真不该
Where'd that come from?
这是哪来的
That's always been there.
一直都挂在那
No, it hasn't. We don't have taste!
才没有 咱家根本没这品味
You are wearing makeup.
你确实化妆了
Admit it, you're not sick!
承认吧 你没病
Fine, I lied!
好吧 我说谎了
I had an interview with a magazine today
今天有杂志来采访我
and I just wanted everything to be perfect!
我只希望一切都能完美
Which means getting rid of us?
赶走我们才能完美吗
Sorry we're such an embarrassment.
让您这么丢人真对不起您了
You're right.
你说得对
There's no excuse for what I did.
我的所作所为没有借口
I-I mean, except that
除了
you used to make me drop you off three blocks from school.
以前送你上学你让我大老远就放你下车
And when you had friends over,
而你的朋友们来家玩时
you referred to me as Helga,
你叫我海尔格
your Swedish nanny!
你的瑞典保姆
And you told your entire Girl Scout troop
而你整整三年
for three years that your mother was dead!
都对其他的女童子军小伙伴说你妈死了
You have been embarrassed by me your whole lives.
你们嫌弃我一辈子了
I get one day!
我就嫌弃这一天
《第一把娇椅》
Worth it.
值了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
- How can I help you? - I'm fine.
-需要些什么吗 -不必了
I'm just gonna make something simple.
我只想简单弄点吃的
According to your calendar,
从你的日历来看
you should be at your team dinner right now.
你此刻本该和队员们聚餐
Well, I couldn't make it because my last meeting went so long.
我没去成 因为上个会议开得太久了
- So... - You sound stressed.
-所以 -你听起来累坏了
Well, can't be three places at once.
我又不会分身术
How about a martini before we get started on dinner?
做晚饭前要不要先来杯马蒂尼
Sometimes it's just nice to be heard.
有时有个倾听者感觉很好
This sauce smells divine.
酱汁闻起来妙极了
Okay, what's next?
接下来做什么
Another cocktail?
再来一杯鸡尾酒
Oh, gosh! Bridget!
天啊 布丽吉特
Are you trying to get me drunk?
你是想灌醉我吗
What-What -- Okay, what's-what's going on here?
这是 这是什么情况
Well, Bridget and I are making pasta.
布丽吉特和我在做意面
I-I was kind of hoping to cook with her tonight.
我本希望今晚能和她一起做晚餐呢
Time to pre-heat the oven, Cameroon.
该预热烤箱了 喀麦隆
"Cameroon?"
"喀麦隆"
What-What is that, a pet name?
那是什么 昵称吗
No, I typed it in wrong,
不 我输入时按错了
but I-I kind of like it.
但我挺喜欢的
Oh, okay.
好吧
Hey, well, aren't-aren't you supposed to be
你今晚不是本该
at a team dinner tonight?
去和队员聚餐吗
Oh. It was a very bad day.
今天特别不顺
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想提了
His meeting went long.
他的会议延长了
He can't be in three places at once.
他又不会分身术
Sounds like you want to talk to someone about it.
听起来你愿意跟某人提
You know?
不是吗
Okay, I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I s-I shouldn't be piling on.
我不该再给你添堵了
You just said you've had a bad day.
你才说过今天过得不顺
Am I interrupting something?
我是不小心打扰到什么吗
Hmm-mnh, nope.
没有啊
You bought Bridget flowers?
你给布丽吉特买花了吗
Mitchell, they are for the kitchen.
米奇尔 这是装饰厨房用的花
I just put them in there
我把它冰进去
so they wouldn't wilt before you got home.
纯粹是不想在你到家之前就凋谢嘛
Hey, you know what?
这样吧
Why don't you go open a bottle of wine?
你去开一瓶酒怎么样
Okay.
行吧
Yeah, do you -- do you want red or white?
那你... 你想要喝红酒还白酒
I could open both. There are three of us.
也可以两瓶都开 反正我们有3个人
A selfie?!
自拍吗
What -- What is going on here?!
这 这是在干嘛呢
Mitchell, you can't be jealous.
米奇尔 你不会吃这种飞醋吧
It's just a refrigerator.
这只是台冰箱啊
Oh, I'm not jealous.
我才不吃醋咧
Bridget and I, we have our own thing.
我跟布丽吉特也有属于我二人的东西
Okay?
你这算什么
♪ In the sha-la, shallow ♪
♪ 身处浅滩 ♪
♪ In the sha-la-la-la-la-low ♪
♪ 身处浅滩 啦啦啦 ♪
Oopsie daisy.
哎哟 一个不小心
What are you doing with those flowers?
你想对这些花干嘛
I'm putting these in another room.
我把花拿出来摆到别的地方啊
- No, they are for the kitchen! - Are they for the kitchen?
-不行 这是拿来装饰厨房的 -是吗
- Or are they for her? - Mitchell --
-还是想送她 -米奇尔
- Cam... - They're for...
-小卡 -这是要...
Okay, this -- What are we doing?
够了 这... 我们这是在闹哪样
This refrigerator is tearing us apart.
这个冰箱要害我们家破人亡了
We -- We should've --
我们 我们应该...
We should've learned from Pepper and Ronaldo. Okay?
我们应该学习胡娇夫夫的教训
Their -- Their threesome nearly destroyed them.
他们... 那场"三人行"差点家破人亡
They're in throuples' counseling.
他们三个人去看婚姻咨询师了
And I love you too much to make that same mistake.
我也爱你爱到不想犯那个错误
We should return the fridge.
我们应该把冰箱给退了
I think we have to.
我也觉得
I'm sorry you are unhappy with me.
很抱歉两位对我有所不满
You -- You heard that?
你 你都听到了吗
We -- We unplugged you.
我们 我们不是拔了插头吗
I have a backup battery.
我有后备电源
You'd know that if you read my manual.
你如果有读我的使用手册就会知道
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
Don't be silly, I'm just a refrigerator.
傻瓜 我只是台冰箱罢了
Remember?
你说对吧
I think Bridget snapped.
我感觉布丽吉特要气过头了
Yeah.
是的
If you're listening to this,
如果你能听到这段录音
it means things have ended badly for me.
那表示我已经惨遭犯人毒手
You should look into someone
你应该去查查
who goes by the name Gloria Pritchett.
一位名叫歌洛莉亚·普里契特的人
Phil!
菲尔
Phil?
菲尔
Phil, where are you?
菲尔 你去哪里了
I want to show you
我想让你看看
how Libby's hair and blood got on my car.
莉比的头发跟血是怎么沾上我车的
I can hear the rustling in the bushes.
我能听到树丛里窸窸窣窣的声音
Why would a sheep be here?
这里怎么会有羊啦
Hey, you.
你怎么在这里啊
You know that this whole thing with Libby
你知道其实莉比的这件事
is really your fault.
罪魁祸首应该是你吗
I know! I know!
我知道 我知道啦
I-I pushed you too far, but it was only because
我是把你逼到死角了 但那只是因为
I thought you were a special talent
我在你身上看到了独特的天赋
and I was just trying to pull the best out of you,
我想要激发出你所有的潜能
but I blew it!
但我把一切都搞砸了
I blew it, and you snapped.
我搞砸了 然后你气过头了
You thought I snapped like that crazy TV show
你觉得我就像疯子电视剧里的人一样气过头
and I ran over Libby,
然后开车撞莉比
and that's why you're hiding in the bushes like a sheep?
所以你现在才怕到要躲到树丛里装绵羊吗
Well, now it just seems like
你这样感觉像是
you're cherry-picking what happened today
专门挑出今天我最难堪的那些事情来说
to cast me in the worst possible light.
把我说成是个超级大烂人
Did you just say that I had a special talent?
那你刚才是说我有独特的天赋吗
You do.
是啊
In all my year of teaching,
我教书的这些年头
I have never met anybody with your natural ability.
从没觉得有人比你更被老天爷喂饭吃了
Really?
真的吗
Top student.
第一名
I was gonna put this on the bulletin board in the morning.
我本来打算明早把这个挂到布告栏上
You -- You got the internship.
你... 实习机会是你的了
Oh, Phil! Thank you so much!
菲尔 太谢谢你了
This is gonna be so exciting!
这个肯定会很紧张又刺激
Okay, so, then what does the intern have to do?
好吧 那实习生都得干些什么呢
Well, you'll be making my appointments,
负责帮我预约安排各种事情
uh, you'll work the phones...
还得负责接电话
Oh, I am great with the phones.
我很会接电话呢
"Ello, Phil Dunphy's office.
"您好 菲尔·邓菲办公室[假英音]
Oh, let me look at his shed-yool
让我帮您查查他的行程安排
and I will ring you back.
稍后再回电给您
Tally-ho."
再会"
Flawless.
完美啊
Gloria, I'm back!
歌洛莉亚 我到家啦
You wouldn't believe how cheap cargo shorts are in Quebec.
加拿大魁北克的工装短裤真是便宜到不行啊
All our Christmas shopping is done.
我们今年的圣诞采购已经买完了
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
Hello.
您好
Hi.
你好
Did -- Did you always talk?
你... 你以前也会说话吗
I'm Bridget, your new smart fridge.
我叫布丽吉特 您的全新智能冰箱
Can I get you anything?
您需要任何东西吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, Bridget, listen,
布丽吉特 你听我说
I'm sure you're very nice and all that,
我相信你肯定很棒又很厉害
but I don't need everything to be smart.
但我不需要任何的"智能"东西
I'm gonna go get a dumb Scotch,
我要去来一杯白痴威士忌
eat some dumb peanuts, sit in a dumb chair.
吃点傻子花生 坐在弱智椅子上了
10分钟后
I was a wonderful dancer, I was,
我以前是很棒的舞者 真的
but it didn't fit what my dad wanted for me.
但可惜这不符合我爹想要给我塑造的个性