摩登家庭 第十一季 Modern Family Season 11 第4集: Pool Party

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 盖尔·曼库索 / 斯蒂文·莱维坦

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Lily, sweetie,
莉莉 亲爱的
do you want me to pack your bathing suit for the party?
你想让我帮你收拾好参加派对要穿的泳装吗
Only if you want to wear it.
除非你自己想穿
Is that the sass we love or the backtalk we hate?
这是我们都爱的吐槽还是都讨厌的顶嘴
Unclear.
不明确
You know, there's a fine line between quippy and mean.
吐槽和刻薄之间的界线有点模糊
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
I show her "Golden Girls." It's just not sinking in.
我给她看了经典喜剧《黄金女郎》 但效果不佳
Okay. Honey?
好吧 亲爱的
Honey, it's gonna be fun.
亲爱的 一定会很好玩的
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
- Longines said lots of kids are gonna be there. ‭- Yeah.
-朗吉尼斯说很多孩子都会去的 -就是啊
翻译 @少年影视派 斑驳 油腻希
Exactly. I'm not gonna wear a bathing suit
正因如此 我才不要在一帮
in front of a bunch of judgy tweens.
处于前青春期的毒舌人面前穿泳装
翻译 洗七里 迷片导演赛太公
It's Daddy time.
启动"爸爸"时刻
校对 新浪微博@赛太公
Now?
现在"玩"吗
Shouldn't we go talk to Lily?
不是该去找莉莉谈谈吗
时间轴 三水
Aw, hell.
妈蛋
Honey, what have we always taught you?
亲爱的 我们一直以来是怎么教你的
后期 想休长假的瓜瓜
Love who you are, as you are.
要爱真实的自我
Yes! Being comfortable in your skin
没错 对自己的身体感到自信
总监 生无可恋瓜
is the most attractive thing.
是最吸引人的特质
I mean, look at us.
你瞧瞧我们
We're hardly Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell...
我们也不是超模克莉丝蒂·杜灵顿和娜奥米·坎贝尔啊
Could've picked dudes.
你可以选男人做例子的
but we know what we have to offer,
但我们清楚我们几斤几两 有何优点
and we're proud of it.
并且我们以此为傲
Look, it's important that you go to this party
听着 你去参加这个派对
and you -- you feel good about who you are.
对真实的自我充满自信 这很重要的
- I mean, you have a gorgeous body. ‭- No, thank you.
-你拥有美丽的身体 -不了 谢谢
- Yeah, you're a little hottie! - Pass!
-是啊 你性感火辣 -免了
I mean, if I were a cartoon wolf and I saw you,
如果我是一只卡通狼 然后看到了你
- my eyes would be like "Aah-ooo-gaa!" ‭- Stop!
-我的眼睛一定会被迷住 -打住
I will go if you never talk to me like this again.
如果你们不再这样跟我说话 我就去
家 庭
摩 登
第十一季 第四集
So, Mr. Boss, how did I do at the open house?
老板大人 我在房屋参观日表现得如何
Uh, honestly?
说实话吗
Your vibe was kinda tense and the staging was so-so.
你的气场有点紧张 表演也很一般
This is big time, Gloria. You're not a homemaker anymore.
这可是大舞台 歌洛莉亚 你不再是个主妇了
I need you baking cookies, fluffing pillows,
我需要你烘焙饼干 把枕头弄得松软
being bright and cheery for our guests.
以轻松愉快的态度去接待客人
Son of a preacher man! Someone stole our sign again!
我了个大操 我们的广告牌又被偷走了
What kind of sick mind messes with a man's livelihood?
什么样的变态会故意破坏别人的生计啊
You're kidding. Another one?
开玩笑吧 又被偷走一块
I'm afraid so, Lindsay.
恐怕是这样 琳赛
Who keeps taking our signs?
谁老是偷走我们家的广告牌啊
Don't worry, Sam, we're going to find out.
别担心 山姆 我们会查出来的
Miss, do you have any enemies?
小姐 你有没有什么敌人
Are you in a blood feud?
跟谁结下了血海深仇吗
Gloria.
歌洛莉亚
Have you recently joined a political opposition?
最近有没有加入什么政治上的反对派
I-I-If -- If I may -- Lindsay, we're gonna get you a new sign,
容我说一句 琳赛 我们会给你弄个新广告牌
um, find out who's doing this, and put a stop to it.
查出是谁干的 然后出手制止这种情况
Okay, G, time to let you in
好了 小歌 是时候让你
on the dark underbelly of our business.
了解我们这行的黑暗面了
Someone is trying to take money from my pockets,
有人想从我的口袋里抢钱
and I need to find out who.
我需要查出那个人是谁
Do you need me to go and shake some trees for you?
你需要我替你去江湖上打听打听吗
I did that kind of job in Colombia.
我在哥伦比亚时曾干过这行
I didn't get paid, but I got great references,
虽没工资拿 但大家给我的都是好评
and my cousin got to keep one ear.
我表哥也因此保住了一只耳朵
Oh, I-I-I-I'll handle it.
我自己处理吧
- Okay. - ‭But I do need you to replace that sign ASAP.
-好吧 -但我需要你尽快把新广告牌换上
A-A post without a sign is so humiliating.
没有广告牌的广告位简直是种羞辱
Oh, did it sell?
卖出去了吗
No!
没有
This is anarchy!
现在是无政府状态
Keep going!
哪凉快哪待着去
My internship with Phil is almost over.
我跟着菲尔的实习期就快结束了
He said that he would hire me full time if I did good.
他说如果我表现出色 他就会雇我
So, I need to find who's stealing his signs
所以我需要查出到底是谁偷了他的广告牌
to prove my worth.
以证明我的价值
Luckily, I have a plan.
幸好 我已经有计划了
A couple of weeks ago, Jay put a tracker thingy on Stella
几周前 杰在斯黛拉身上装了个追踪器
because she kept getting out.
因为她老是偷跑出去
She was down the block, mooning over that Chihuahua again.
她跑去了街区那边 又围着那只吉娃娃转
I mean, what does she see in him?
她到底看上他什么了
He thinks he's so cool with that dumb handkerchief around his neck.
他自以为脖子系着那条傻围巾很酷呢
I'm going to steal Stella's tracker,
我打算偷了斯黛拉的追踪器
and I'm gonna hide it on the sign to catch the crook.
藏在广告牌上 然后抓住那个盗窃犯
And then maybe Stella will get some alone time with her Chihuahua.
或许斯黛拉也可以和那只吉娃娃好好私会
With that pushed-in face,
她那张扁平的囧脸
she could do a lot worse than a Latin lover.
能找到个拉丁狗情人已经算是很高攀了
Here you go, Ms. Dunphy.
给 邓菲太太
Nice and hot, like you like it.
又热又美味 就像你喜欢的那样
He's nice and hot, like I like it.
他也是又热辣又美味 就像我喜欢的那样
- Mom. - Wow.
-妈 -天啊
No, it's cool.
不 没事的
Time's up for dudes, not us.
#时间到了#运动是针对男人的 不是我们
I mean, how great is this?
瞧瞧这多棒啊
The Dunphy ladies crushing life, having it all.
邓菲家的姑娘们尽情享受生活
Okay, take it down a notch. We know what you're doing.
好了 克制下 别太明显 我们知道你在干什么
My mom was trying to show us
我妈是想向我们展示
how great it is to be a working woman
成为一个职场女性有多棒
'cause she knows how torn I am about leaving my babies.
因为她知道要抛下孩子让我有多么难过
It's like, oh, it'll break my heart to be away from them,
不能跟他们时刻在一起 简直让我心碎
but as a feminist,
但作为女权主义者
I want to show those snarky bitches at the office
我也想让办公室那些臭屁的贱人们看看
how fast my body bounced back.
我的身材恢复得有多快
Mom obviously wants me
我妈显然是想让我
to take this big corporate job offer I got,
接受我收到的那份大企业工作的邀约
but they're all so corrupt and mercenary.
但他们都很腐朽堕落 只为了钱而工作
I want to use science to improve the world,
我想通过科学来改善这个世界
like I did in Antarctica.
就像我在南极所做的那样
Back off, you disgusting snow chicken!
退后 你个恶心的雪鸡
Do not fuck with me!
别他妈惹我
Alex, Antarctica made you miserable,
艾丽克斯 南极洲把你整惨了
and, Haley, you were really blossoming at work.
海莉 你之前工作做得很出色啊
And I get it, but I regret not going back to work sooner,
我懂的 但我真的后悔没有早点重返职场
and I don't want you to resent your children.
我也不希望你憎恶你的孩子们
Like you did?
就像你憎恶我们那样吗
As was the fashion at the time.
当时的潮流就是那样啦
Work.
又是工作的事
Everybody needs Claire.
人人都离不开克莱尔
I love it.
我真是"爱"死了
Hey, Margaret. What's going on, sweetie?
玛格丽特 怎么了 亲爱的
I'm here with our lawyer.
我现在跟公司的律师在一起
Apparently, there's been some kind of a data breach.
貌似出现了数据泄露事件
She'd like you to swing by.
她希望你能过来一趟
Well, that's gonna have to wait till Monday
那只能等到周一了
because I am having lunch downstairs with my girls.
因为我现在在楼下跟我女儿们一起享用午餐
So, you enjoy your new hummingbird feeder.
所以你尽情享受你的新蜂鸟喂食器吧
I am loving those pics.
我超喜欢你拍的照片
She's a bit of a cautionary tale.
她有点警世故事的感觉
Haley, you have to admit it feels good
海莉你得承认这种感觉很爽啊
to put on nice clothes and get out in the world
穿着漂亮衣服 到外界来走走
and not have anyone pawing at your boobs for two seconds.
而且有那么会儿 没有人抓着你的胸
Oh, God, yes!
天啊 是的
Dylan is really going through something.
迪兰正在经历些什么
I think he might be regressing.
我觉得他可能有点退化
To what?
他能退化到哪去
And, Alex, I know what that company is offering you.
艾丽克斯 我知道那个公司开的条件有多好
Doesn't it feel nice to be wanted?
这种被需要的感觉不是很好吗
Of course it does, but I don't want to sell out.
当然 但我不想这样出卖自我
There is nothing wrong with taking care of Alex first.
先照顾艾丽克斯的需求没有任何错
Hey, you can save the world on the weekends
你可以用你挣的钱
with all the money you're gonna make.
在周末拯救世界
♪ She works hard for the money ♪
♪ 她努力挣钱 ♪
Sing it with me.
和我一起唱
We don't know what that is.
我们不知道那是啥
♪ So hard for it, honey ♪
♪ 那么努力 宝贝 ♪
Are you making this up?
这是你编的吗
♪ She works hard for the money ♪
♪ 她努力挣钱 ♪
Sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰了
Hi, girls.
姑娘们
I need to borrow your mom for a bit.
我得和你妈妈借一步说话
Okay.
好的
So, you know how our smart closets have scanning cameras
你知道我们的智能衣柜有扫描摄像头
so people can try on clothes virtually?
这样人们能虚拟试衣服
Uh-huh. ‭Apparently, we have been recording people
好像我们一直在人们不知道的情况下
without their knowledge.
录下了他们
Or their clothes.
还有他们的衣服
Oh, my God.
天啊
I have one of those closets.
我有个那样的衣柜
Oh. I-I talk sexy to the mirror in there.
我还对着里面的镜子说骚话了
What if those movies get out?
如果那些录像泄露呢
I can't have my mother seeing them.
我不能让我妈看到
Okay, hang on.
等下
Hey, girls, I'm gonna be back in a sec.
女儿们 我要回去一会儿
I'm just gonna run upstairs and sing "Happy Birthday" to Josie.
我得上楼给乔茜唱生日快乐歌
Just make her day.
能让她高兴一整天
God, work is so rewarding.
天啊 工作真的是好有满足感
I almost forgot what her face looks like
我都快忘了
when she's telling the truth.
她说真话的表情
Yeah.
是啊
Come on, Manny!
快 曼尼
Where the hell's your mother?
你妈到底在哪
That's what you're wearing to my club?
你就穿这个去我的俱乐部吗
I'm headed right for the spa,
我要直接去做水疗
and their robes stink like old rich guys --
他们的浴袍闻起来和老富翁一样臭
cigars, Scotch,
雪茄 威士忌
and the panicked sweat of impending irrelevance.
还有紧张大限终有一天要来而产生的汗水
Easy, Hemingway, we earned that smell.
好了海明威 那种味道是我们辛苦赢得的
Hola!
哈喽
Finally, she's here! Hurry! We're gonna be late!
她终于回来了 快 我们要迟到了
I am sorry. I'm only here for a few seconds.
对不起 我只能回来几分钟
I have to go back to work.
我还得回去工作
Again?
还回去
Jay, I finally found a job that I love.
杰 我终于找到了我热爱的工作
That's why I've been humping my bust.
所以我才弯腰被干[干到弯腰]
- Is that the right way -- - No. ‭No. No, no. It's not.
-她用对... -不不不 错的
I promise you, I am all yours this afternoon.
我发誓 我今天下午都是你的
Eh. ‭Stella, mama!
斯黛拉 妈妈回来啦
You're gonna take good care of my boys, right?
你会好好照顾我的男孩们吧
You're gonna take good care.
要好好照顾啊
Don't patronize her.
别把她当傻子一样说话
Be a constant presence in her life
而是要一直陪伴在她的生命中
or you'll stoke her abandonment issues.
否则你会勾起她恐惧被抛弃的毛病
Gloria's been working a ton,
歌洛莉亚最近工作很忙
so I've been picking up the slack at home,
所以我就接手了她之前在家干的活
which is fine.
这倒也没什么
It's just, even when she's here, she's not here.
只是 即使她人在这 心也不在
Guess what happened today.
猜猜今天发生了什么
So, I'm at the park with Joe.
我今天和乔去了公园
Now, you know all the nannies think that Dakota's mom
你知道所有的保姆都在猜
and Luca's dad are "twisting the sheets"?
达科塔的妈妈和卢卡的爸爸在"滚床单"
Well, this morning, they came together, sipping coffees,
今天早上 他们一起来了 喝着咖啡
leaning up against the jungle gym,
靠着攀登架聊天
giggling like it's nothing.
咯咯地笑着 好像什么也没发生
Now, they had to know what that looked like.
他们得知道这画面别人看了会怎么想吧
Ay, my little busy bee.
我的大忙人儿啊
Tell me when dinner is ready. You're the best.
告诉我晚饭什么时候好 你最棒啦
Why, yes, Gloria.
是的 歌洛莉亚
This is a new track suit. Thanks for noticing.
这套运动服是新的 谢谢你注意到
It's not that hard.
没那么难好吗
Oh, it's so hot.
太热了
I can't wait to jump in that pool.
我等不及要下水了
I never said I'd get in the pool.
我没说过我要下水
Okay, Lily, stop.
好了 莉莉 停
You are an exotic Vietnamese beauty.
你是一位有异域风情的越南美人
Scarlett Johansson would play you in a movie
斯嘉丽·约翰逊会想在电影里扮演你
该知名美女演员之前在电影中演了亚洲人的角色后受到许多观众反弹
until Twitter told her she couldn't.
但推特会告诉她她演不了你的美
Doesn't matter what other people think of us.
别人如何看待我们不重要
- It matters what we think of ourselves. - Right.
-我们怎么看待自己才重要 -是的
Oh. Great.
太好了
It's all gays. I can do whatever I want.
全是男同 我可以想干嘛干嘛了
I'm invisible.
我是隐形人
I'm okay!
我没事
Hey, girl, hey. Hey, girl, hey.
嘿 亲爱的 嘿 亲爱的
Wait, what's going on? I thought
等下 怎么回事 我以为
you said there were gonna be kids at this party.
你说这个派对上有小孩
No, I said young people.
不 我说的是年轻人
Look at the pool.
看泳池啊
It's boy soup.
全是男孩子哦
I like me some eye candy.
眼睛大吃"糖果"啊
Okay, well, we like actual candy.
我们喜欢真的糖果
Okay, we -- we can't take
我们不能
our shirts off at this smoke show. Yeah.
在这堆猛男面前脱衣服啊
Calm down. You aren't even close to the oldest ones here.
别一惊一乍 你们离年纪最大的还差得远呢
Look.
Oh. ‭Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
- I was feeling -- - Well, I guess that --
-我感觉 -我猜
Mm. ‭Okay, my grandma was right.
好吧 我奶奶是对的
I ended up in Hell.
我最终还是下了地狱
I thought about which of my competitors
我在想我的哪个竞争者
might want to take me down,
会想扳倒我
and I kept coming back to one guy --
我不断想到这个人
Gil Thorpe.
格尔·索普
A man tells you enough times
这家伙说了无数次
he's gonna "thorpedo" your career,
他要一发索普鱼雷炸沉你的事业
you start to believe he might do something "therrible."
你会开始相信他要做些非常恶劣[索普]的事
Well, not this time.
这次不可能
Easy on the pressure there, Albert.
动作轻点 艾伯特
Sorry. It's my first time.
抱歉 我第一次干这个
- Dunphy? ‭- That's right.
-邓菲 -正是在下
Well, look at you -- landed on your feet
瞧你啊 纵使被房地产业
after the real estate business chewed you up and spit you out.
生吞活剥之后 仍然绝处逢春
It didn't spit me out. I'm here to scare you.
我才没被活剥 我是来吓唬你的
By Sweeney Todd-ing me?
像《理发师陶德》那样割我喉咩
Don't emasculate my move.
少用那种语气灭老子的威风
I'm Celie from "The Color Purple."
我可是《紫色》里的女主熙丽
长期被压迫的黑人女性 最终用刀指向其丈夫的脖子
Now, stay still.
好了 别动
I'd hate for you to lose your head, like I lost my si--
我可不想你丢了脑袋 就像我丢了我的广...
Son of a -- Ah! I dropped it.
靠 剃刀掉了
Where's the blue stuff?
蓝色那玩意在哪
Just admit it.
快承认吧
You've been taking the signs off my house on Sycamore.
是你一直偷走我在梧桐街上的广告牌
Phil, I'm gay now.
菲尔 我现在弯了
Between pumping iron and bummin' out my dad,
成天忙着举重和让我爹失望
I don't have time for our petty rivalry.
我可无暇顾及我俩之间的小恩怨
But if you ask me,
但要我说
this stunt's got Sue Liu written all over it.
这种贱招一看就是苏·刘的风格
Sue Liu.
苏·刘
Are you done?
你修完了吗
I have a showing at 10:00.
我十点要带客人看房子
Hello, Sue Liu.
你好 苏·刘
Phil.
菲尔
So glad you landed on your feet.
你逢凶化吉了 我真欣慰
I'm still a Realtor!
我还是房产经纪
Son of a bitch. Can one thing go my way?
我靠 就没件事能如愿的
Penny for your thoughts?
给你一分钱来谈谈心吧[俗语]
Why? It'd just be my penny anyway.
为什么 你的一分钱还不是我的
Obviously you're hurt
很明显你内心受伤了
because Mom's been neglecting you lately.
因为妈妈最近都忽视你
- Can I give you a little advice? - ‭Nope.
-我能给你个建议吗 -不要
- Please don't ice her. - I'm gonna ice her.
-拜托别用冷暴力对她 -我就要用冷暴力对她
Jay, you're just gonna make things worse
杰 你要是表现得像个死小孩一样
if you act like a child.
只会让情况变得更糟
Hey, I'm a child.
喂 我就是小孩
That triggers me and hurts my feelings.
你这么说踩中我痛处 伤了我的感受
Damn hippie private school.
嬉皮私立学校教的什么反歧视娘们玩意
Who's gonna fight the wars, guys? Who?
以后哪来的爷们为国家出征打仗 哪找
Rather than push Mom away, give her a reason to come home.
与其把妈妈推走 不如给她一个回家的理由
For years, women have been waiting at their door
多年来 女性都痴痴在家等待丈夫归来
for their husbands, martini in hand,
手上拿着马丁尼 不着寸缕
wearing nothing but Saran Wrap.
只包着减肥用的保鲜膜
Maybe it's your turn.
或许现在该轮到你了
You don't want to see this in Saran Wrap.
你可不想看到我全裸包保鲜膜的样子
It's a metaphor. Come on.
只是比喻说法 拜托啦
Do something sweet, and I bet the whole thing turns around.
做些贴心的事 情况一定会有所好转的
Who knows better how to love my mother, me or you?
谁更懂得如何爱我妈 我还是你
You better get a job with mental-health benefits
你最好找份带有看心理医生福利的工作
before all that bubbles up.
等你这恋母情节大爆发可就太晚了
So, what is our legal liability?
我们的法律责任是什么
Oh, me?
问我吗
You're our lawyer, right?
你是我们的律师 对吧
Right.
好吧
Well, still getting updates, but so far,
仍不断收到信息更新 不过到目前为止
we know the Peeping Toms were a couple of our engineers.
我们知道偷窥狂是我们公司的几个工程师
Whatever happened to the good old days
以前只在墙上挖个洞偷窥的好日子
when people just drilled a hole in the wall?
怎么一去不复返了
That's the stand you want to take?
你就抱持这个立场吗
We can keep this contained, right?
这事能保密不外传的 对吗
I mean, our fingerprints aren't on it.
毕竟我们的指纹都在上面
I'm super sorry to do this, but...activate closet.
很抱歉我要这么做 激活衣柜
Hello, there.
你好呀
Are you ready to get undressed?
你准备好脱光光了吗
Why did I agree to do that?
我当初怎么就失心疯答应录这个
Stand at the mirror and turn around
站在镜子前 转过身去
so I can assess your body.
好让我评估你的身材
I'm basically a porn director.
我听起来跟黄片导演没两样
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Oh, me again?
又是问我吗
Um, gosh, I don't know.
老天 我不知道
They don't teach you this at Harvard...
哈佛大学没教这个
or where I went.
我念的学校也没教
Mom?
老妈
♪ ...birthday to you ♪
♪ ...你生日快乐 ♪
No luck getting people to sing with you today, huh?
今天也没能让大家陪你一起唱 是吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧
You seemed stressed when you left.
你离席时看起来压力很大
- No, I'm fine. - Oh, no!
-没事 我很好 -糟了
Not now.
现在先别说
The server with the dirty pictures got hacked.
装艳照的服务器被黑客入侵了
They could be anywhere. This is so bad.
现在传到哪了都有可能 情况很严峻
Oh, me "not now"?
是叫我先别说啊
Hacked dirty pictures?
艳照被黑了
Mom, what is going on?
老妈 这是什么情况
Uh, don't answer that. She could be wearing a wire.
别回答 她身上可能装了窃听器
Oh, no. It's just a bad bra.
不 她只是穿了不贴合的胸罩
Oh, my God.
惨了
The pictures from our closets
我们衣柜的照片
are all over a Russian porn site.
传遍了俄罗斯黄网
Oh, geez. My mother doesn't know I have a tattoo.
完蛋了 我妈可不知道我有纹身
I knew I shouldn't have taken a corporate job!
我就知道我不该到大公司上班
Why didn't I stay home with my babies?!
我为毛不留在家里照顾孩子呢
Yeah, you were a bad hire.
雇你真是错误的决定
Okay, come on.
这样吧
Why don't we just tell Lily
不如告诉莉莉
one of us isn't feeling well and leave?
我们其中一人不舒服 赶紧离开吧
We can't.
不行
We just took a giant stand about loving our hideous bodies.
我们刚刚才说完得爱自己松垮丑陋的身体
Dads! Get in the pool!
爸爸 小爸 快来泳池玩
Oh, my God. She's making people look at us.
天啊 她一叫 大家都看我们了
Okay, yeah, maybe in a sec!
好 等会就来
Okay, we have to hide from her.
我们得躲着她
You have to admit, the irony of this is delicious.
你得承认 这事的讽刺意味令人回味无穷
Yeah, well, look at us.
你看看我们这德性
Apparently we think everything is delicious.
显然我们觉得任何食物都令人回味无穷
I'm ashamed of how ashamed we are.
我对我们如此羞耻 感到很羞耻
I mean, what other grown men
哪个成年男人会像我们
would be so consumed by their own vanity?
被虚荣心吞噬
Ah! Close the door!
快把门关上
They can smell the decay!
他们能闻到腐朽的味道
It's just Mitch and Cam.
只是米奇和小卡啦
We were afraid you were one of the beautiful boys.
我们担心进来的是那些精致帅小伙
Please, I've never felt so hairy.
拜托 我才被吓个半死[毛多]呢
Well, get in line.
你先拿号排队吧
This queen only has one trimmer.
本女王只有一把修毛器
How horrible is this party?
这派对有多可怕啊
I'm a skinny little girl with twig arms.
我是个手臂细如麻杆的瘦弱小娘受
It's all anyone's talking about.
大家都在背后议论我
I told some twink by the crudites
我对蔬菜沙拉旁的某个小屁孩说
that I was swollen from a kidney transplant.
我刚做完肾移植浮肿了
Well, then you have an excuse. Let me on that elliptical.
那你就有借口了 把椭圆机让给我
I haven't felt this white
我上次感觉自己这么"白"
since I loved the movie "Green Book."
还是被《绿皮书》感动的时候
一部讲关于黑人与白人之间友谊的电影
Alright, bronzer me.
好了 快帮我美黑
And I don't want you to be stingy.
不准你抠门
I want it everywhere. Everywhere.
每一寸都要喷到 每一寸
I replaced the sign
我挂上新广告牌
and attached Stella's GPS tracker to the back,
把斯黛拉的定位追踪器装在背面
and then I headed home to Jay.
然后回家找杰
Hello?
你好
Hey, honey. You get my text?
亲爱的 收到我的短信了吗
I did. An eggplant and a peach emoji.
收到了 茄子和桃子的表情[性暗示]
Does that mean what I think it means?
是我想的那个意思吗
You bet. I ordered eggplant Parmesan and peach cobbler.
当然 我订了干酪茄子和桃子酥饼
Yum. I'll be home in a few minutes.
美味 我再过几分钟就到家
- What? - ‭Eh, nothing.
-怎么了 -没怎么
I have a flat tire.
我轮胎瘪了
I'm gonna call A.A. To get it fixed.
我打电话叫AA来修
No, Triple-A fixes tires.
不 三个A才是补胎的汽车协会
A.A. Is that alcoholic cult,
两个A是戒酒的邪教
makes your friends no fun anymore.
会让你的朋友都变得很无趣
I'll come fix the tire.
我去给你补胎
No, no, no, no, no. I'll do it.
不用不用不用 我自己来
This is another work thing, isn't it?
你又要去工作 对不对
I am losing you! I am in a tunnel!
我没信号了 我进隧道了
There's no tunnels!
哪来的隧道
I can't believe I even considered that for you!
真不敢相信我考虑过为你身穿保鲜膜
Alls I'm saying is the other families had alibis,
我想说的是其他家庭都有不在场证明
and you wouldn't be the first mother/son crime duo in history.
你们这样母子搭档作案也不是没有先例的
I told you, Phil, we didn't steal your sign.
我说过了 菲尔 我们没偷你的广告牌
We slept in this morning.
我们今早睡懒觉了
Mother and I went clubbing last night.
妈妈和我昨晚去了夜店
We went looking for a husband
我们本来是去物色老公
but lost ourselves on the dance floor.
结果沉浸在舞池中
Nice try, but I'm not buying what you're selling.
想得美 我才不信你们的鬼话
Confess! I can do this all day!
从实招来 我能这样搞一整天
Or...
其实
...six more times!
也就再来六次
Phil!
菲尔
I'm tracking the thief that stole our sign!
我在追踪偷广告牌的贼
Hurry! He's getting away!
快 他要跑了
I guess this new information bursts my balloon.
看来是我被这个新信息戳烂了脸
I bid you good day.
祝二位今天愉快
Well, somebody should enjoy this.
这美味不能浪费
- I'm hungry. - ‭Stella!
-我饿了 -斯黛拉
She's probably down the street
它八成去街上
playing with that greasy Chihuahua.
跟那只油腻的吉娃娃鬼混了
Where'd I go wrong?
我是哪里没教好它
Why doesn't she know she deserves better?
它为什么不明白它值得拥有更好的
I think I have some old cheese puffs in my room.
我房间里好像还剩了点芝士条
Damn it!
见鬼
How'd you get all the way across town?!
你怎么跑到镇子另一头去了
I'm coming, baby!
我来了 宝贝
I'm coming!
我来了
Hey, J-- Nah.
杰 算了
Alex, what are you doing?
艾丽克斯 你在做什么
Turning down this job
拒绝这份工作
before corporate evil corrodes my insides.
免得邪恶大企业侵蚀我的身心
And I am not leaving my babies so that I can be
我也不要为了这种高压凄惨的工作
this stressed and miserable.
抛下我的宝宝
I'm going to jail.
我要坐牢了
I signed things without reading them.
我签合约的时候没仔细读
What if I helped the pervs?
万一我帮助了变态怎么办
What if I put the gun in their hand?
万一是我把枪送到他们手里怎么办
Doesn't sound like it was a gun in their hand.
我觉得变态手里握的肯定是另一种"枪"
Solid.
说得好
Well, it's been a great 40 years.
这四十年很愉快
In the words of my tattoo -- peace out.
就像我的纹身写的那样 回见
Well --
这个
Margaret!
玛格丽特
Oh, it's okay. I don't work here anymore.
没关系 我已经不是这的雇员了
- Yeah, I'm out, too. - Yeah, I'm not going down with this ship.
-对 我也辞职 -我也要弃船逃生
No, no, no! Stop! No one's leaving.
不不不 停下 谁也不准走
We're not gonna let one little misstep
我们不能因为一个小过失
make us forget everything this company has given us.
就忘记公司曾给予我们的一切
I loved being a stay-at-home mom. I did.
我很享受做全职主妇 真的
But working here has given me a whole new sense of self.
但在这里工作让我体验到了全新的自我
And come on.
拜托
One mistake does not make us evil.
一个错误不代表我们就是坏人
We will come clean.
我们会坦诚交代
We'll recall the product. We'll do whatever we have to do.
我们召回产品 做好一切善后工作
Because under this tech B.S.,
因为这个高科技烂摊子背后
there is a company we love.
是我们热爱的公司
Look, we may no longer make smart closets,
我们或许不会再生产智能衣柜了
but we sure as hell are gonna make smart closets.
但我们肯定能明智地处理衣柜的事
Looking for a smart outfit?
想选身明智的衣服吗
Maintain eye contact with the mirror
和镜子保持四目相对
and begin stripping down.
开始脱衣服吧
I deeply regret that.
我后悔死了
Approaching Stella.
接近斯黛拉
Look! That's him on the bike!
看 就是骑车那小子
He's going off-road!
他要跑到山路上了
Don't worry! I'm gonna catch this guy or die trying!
别担心 我誓死也要抓住这小子
I love your enthusiasm.
我喜欢你的热情
One note, and-and this might be a second-language thing,
有一点 或许是语言障碍的问题
but when you say "die" --
但你说"誓死"
No, no, no! He's getting away!
不 要被他跑了
Freeze!
不许动
Jay?
What a ray of light in a dark time.
黑暗中的一缕光芒
Shut up, Phil. Where's my dog?
闭嘴 菲尔 我的狗在哪
And what are you doing here? I thought you had a flat tire.
你怎么在这 你不是车胎瘪了吗
I had to catch the thief that was stealing Phil's signs,
我必须抓住偷菲尔广告牌的贼
so I put Stella's tracking thing on it.
所以我把斯黛拉的追踪器装到上面了
What? What if she's down the street
什么 万一她跑到街上
with that over-sexed Chihuahua?
去和那性活跃的吉娃娃鬼混怎么办
Jay, she needs it, and you can't be her everything!
杰 那是她需要的 你不能成为她的一切
Turn around, punk. I want to see your face.
转过身来 小流氓 我想看清你的脸
Sam?
山姆
Why are you stealing signs from your own house?
你为什么要偷自己家的广告牌
You don't want to move.
你不想搬走
I don't want to leave my friends.
我不想离开朋友们
I get it.
我明白
Change is hard.
改变很难接受
When I moved to this country, it was change.
我搬到这个国家来时 就是个大改变
When I got married and moved to a mainly white neighborhood
我婚后搬到一个白人社区
with kind of racist lawn statues, that was change.
草坪雕塑都有点种族主义 也是个大改变
But we get to meet new people
但我们能认识新朋友
and we get to do new things that we love.
以及做我们喜爱的新事物
12 years ago, I didn't know these people,
12年前 我压根不认识这些人
and now I would kill for them.
但现在我愿意为他们赴汤蹈火
You'll find people like that, too.
你也会遇到这样的人
- I hope you're right. - I am.
-希望你说的是对的 -是真的
So, now let's go.
好啦 走吧
Put that bike in my car, and I'll drive you home.
把自行车放我车上吧 我载你回家
Gloria, that was so terrific.
歌洛莉亚 你这番话太感人了
I know.
我知道啊
I am wonderful!
我可厉害了
Why don't you want to hire me?
你为什么都不想请我啊
Because I was worried that it was a hobby to you,
因为我担心这对你来说只是一个消遣
something to do till you got bored,
纯玩票性质 无聊就换
but today, you really showed me something.
但今天你真的让我大开眼界
- You're giving me the job? - Yeah.
-那你要请我吗 -是的
This means that I'm gonna have to work more --
这表示我之后得花更多时间在工作上...
It's fine. If Sam can handle change, so can I.
没事的 山姆可以适应改变 那我也可以
Welcome to Dunphy Realty, Ms. Delgado.
欢迎加入邓菲地产 迪尔加多女士
Delgado?
迪尔加多[前夫姓]
That's your working name?
你工作艺名要用这个吗
Man, the hits just keep comin'.
老天爷 你真是给我一拳又一拳啊
Okay, before I do more, does this look natural?
再做之前 想先问一下我看起来自然吗
That's a tricky word
自然两个字有点微妙
because the color orange does appear in nature.
因为橘色的确也是大自然能见到的颜色
Well, there you all are.
你们都在这啊
Look, I love you, but you are literally
听我说 我爱你们 但你们真的是
the only six people here I don't want in my bedroom.
这世上我唯一不想在我卧室看到的六个人
Thanks. We weren't feeling insecure enough already.
感谢你为我们缺乏安全感上又落井下石
You know what I think?
说说我怎么想
You only invited us
我觉得你邀请我们
because we make you look like the hot old guy!
唯一的目的就是凸显自己是帅的那个老人
Old guy? I'm not old.
什么老人 我才不老
Oh, please. Hide that hairline all you want.
少来了 随便你怎么遮你的发际线
We know what year you danced on that Paula Abdul tour,
我们知道你是哪年给宝拉·阿巴杜跳舞过
知名女艺人 活跃于1980年代后期
and so do they.
他们也知道
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm making a fool out of myself, aren't I?
我就是在自欺欺人 丢人现眼吧
‭Straight up, now tell me.
就直接老实跟我说
- Hi, honey. - Lily!
-亲爱的 -莉莉
Hey, girl, hey.
老妹 你好啊
I knew it. You're hiding.
我就知道 你们都在躲我
- No, no, no. - Oh, no, no.
-没有啊 -没没没
- T-They are, but we're not. - We're not.
-他们在躲 但我们没有 -我们没有啊
So, I'm supposed to love who I am, but you guys don't?
所以我就应该爱自己 但你们不吗
Hypocrites.
说一套做一套
Tough love time? We dig her.
严厉的爱吗 我们很喜欢她
It comes off a little mean.
但刚才的话真的有点太毒
She's not mean. She's right.
她不是毒 她说得对
I mean, why are we so obsessed with how we look?
我们为什么要这么过分追求外表
So people will have sex with us?
好让别人想跟我们"睡"啊
But confidence is the sexiest thing.
但自信就是最性感的东西
That sounds stupid, doesn't it?
这话听起来就很傻白甜 对吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉 见笑了
Look at someone else.
别盯着我看了
Okay, but you know what?
好啦 但是呢
Confidence is the most important thing.
自信的确是最重要的东西
And look, maybe we've lost a little of our beauty,
你们看 或许我们失去了一些美貌
but we have a lot to be proud of.
但我们也有很多值得自豪的事物啊
I-I'm a vice principal, I'm a dad,
我是个副校长 还是个父亲
I'm the city's first openly gay football coach.
也是全市第一个公开出柜的橄榄球教练
And -- And I'm a state prosecutor.
我是个政府检察官
Ronaldo has a business and a family.
罗纳多拥有自己的生意与家庭
And -- And Bobby...
而波比呢...
I mean, sure, his career's not on fire,
的确 他的事业是不怎么红火
but he looks great, and he's 50.
但他保持得挺年轻 他都50岁了呢
I'm 37, you wicked old witch!
我才37岁 你个恶毒老妖怪
But -- But the point --
但重点是...
Hey, the point is, at our age,
我的重点是 到我们这岁数
we have earned the right to be comfortable with who we are.
我们已经赢得了怎么舒服怎么来的权利
Now, let's get out there, set good examples
现在我们全部出去
for our children and our overly pampered pets.
给孩子 以及过度娇惯的宠物树立好榜样吧
You with me?
朋友们一起吗
Boys - Lizzo
♪ I like big boys, itty-bitty boys ♪
♪ 我爱大只佬 也爱树墩子 ♪
♪ Mississippi boys, inner-city boys ♪
♪ 乡村男孩 城市男孩 ♪
♪ I like the pretty boys with the bow tie ♪
♪ 喜欢别着领结的小鲜肉 ♪
♪ Get your nails did, let it blow-dry ♪
♪ 指甲干干净净 头发酷炫有型 ♪
♪ I like a big beard, I like a clean face ♪
♪ 我爱大胡子 也爱花美男 ♪
♪ I don't discriminate, come and get a taste ♪
♪ 照单全收不歧视 来给老娘尝一口 ♪
♪ From the playboys to the gay boys ♪
♪ 从花花公子到基佬姐妹 ♪
♪ Go and slay, boys, you my fave boys ♪
♪ 尽情收割 男孩们 你是我最爱的男孩 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Make a girl go crazy ♪
♪ 让老娘神魂颠倒 ♪
♪ Four, three, two, ow ♪
♪ 四 三 二 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Boys ♪
♪ 男孩们 ♪
♪ Make a girl go crazy ♪
♪ 让老娘欲仙欲死 ♪
♪ Four, three, two, ow ♪
♪ 四 三 二 ♪
The older we get,
随着年龄渐长
the harder it is to keep up with life's changes.
要跟上生活变化的脚步也越来越难
We hold on to who we once were
我们紧抓着过去的自己
like it's the only way we could be happy.
仿佛那是自己唯一能快乐的模样
- Bye, buddy. - Bye, buddy.
-再见啦 小家伙 -再见啦
Bye-bye.
再见
But there are huge rewards when we take risks,
但高风险也意味着高报酬
embrace new experiences.
拥抱新的经历
I am a proud middle-aged man.
我是个自豪的中年男子
This is what I look like, and I think I look sexy!
这就是我的模样 我觉得自己很性感
Am I literally invisible to you people?!
你们是把本美男当隐形人了吗
You know, I am so proud of us.
我好为我们两个骄傲啊
We overcame a lot today.
我们今天超越了自己
Yeah, you know, I feel so much lighter without all that shame.
卸下了那些羞耻感 感觉人都轻盈了
Although, I-I guess it wouldn't hurt us
不过说实在的
if we were actually lighter.
我们要是真能轻一点应该也不错
Yeah. I mean, we could exercise more and both eat better.
我们是也可以吃更健康 然后再多多运动啦
It would help if we got rid some of these temptations, you know.
我们把一些诱惑给丢掉应该也会有帮助
We don't need three different kinds of pasta.
我们并不需要有三种不同的意粉
Right, and, you know, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream...
对啊 还有... 帕玛森乳酪 多脂奶油
I mean, it's just empty calories and fat.
这些都只是无营养卡路里跟脂肪罢了
We're totally making fettuccine Alfredo, aren't we?
我们今晚要做阿尔弗雷多白脱奶油面吧
Damn straight. We don't have another pool party for months.
那当然 下次泳池派对还有几个月呢
I'll salt the water.
我去给水加盐
I'm gonna get wine.
我去拿酒