摩登家庭 第十一季 Modern Family Season 11 第7集: The Last Thanksgiving

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 盖尔·曼库索 / 斯蒂文·莱维坦

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Okay, we still need wine, cheese, flowers --
我们还需要买红酒 芝士 鲜花...
Oh, we have to stop by the bakery.
我们还得去一趟蛋糕房
Yeah, and we need a hostess gift
是 我们还得买个礼物献给"女主人"
for Longinus' Friendsgiving party.
毕竟这是朗吉尼斯办的"感朋节派对"
You know, she does not look kindly on an empty-handed guest.
客人空手上门 他可不会给什么好脸色
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
- It's too much. - ‭I know.
-太过了 -我懂的
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
But what do you expect from somebody
但你对这种人能有多高指望呢
who changed their name
毕竟他把名字
from Larry Jones to Longinus St. Germaine?
都从拉里·琼斯改成朗吉尼斯·圣杰梅茵了
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
No, I mean this list.
不是 我是说这清单上的东西过多
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 @少年影视派 油腻希
Okay, we're only making it to my dad's by 4:00
听着 我们要想4点赶到我爸家
if we blow off the hostess formerly known as Larry.
只能不去参加曾用名为拉里的人举办的派对了
No! His party's my favorite thing about Thanksgiving!
不要 他的派对是我对于感恩节最爱的部分
翻译 洗七里 厨余挡道赛太公
Like, when we all go around the table
桌上的人轮流发表感言
and say one thing we're thankful for not wearing this year.
感恩一件今年没穿的丑服饰
校对 新浪微博@赛太公
No. No, I'm sorry. Sorry.
不 不行 抱歉
Even skipping the party, we're barely gonna make it in time.
就算不参加派对 恐怕最多也只够踩着点到
Alright. Here.
好了 给
Let's divvy these up and meet back here.
我们分配一下 弄完在这里会合
时间轴 三水
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
- Oh, hi, Mitch! ‭- Hi, Ronaldo.
-你好啊 米奇 -你好 罗纳多
后期 烦躁不安的瓜瓜
What -- Let me guess. Those are for Longinus?
让我猜猜 这是给朗吉尼斯买的吗
I would never get something this shabby for that judgy queen.
我可不会给那个毒舌女王买这种烂东西
总监 生无可恋瓜
- No, my mom is in the hospital. ‭- Oh, my God.
-不是 我妈在住院 -天啊
Will I see you guys at the party?
你们会去参加派对吗
Oh, unfortunately no.
恐怕不行
Uh, this day has turned into something of a nightmare.
今天已经变成一个噩梦了
Where's Cam?
小卡去哪儿了
We just split up.
我们刚刚分开了
We just needed so many different things,
我们需要太多不同的东西
it was easier to separate.
还是分开比较好
So, anyway, happy Thanksgiving.
总之 感恩节快乐
Tell everyone I said hi.
代我向大家问好
Super sad news.
比悲伤更悲伤的故事
Guess who just broke up.
猜猜谁刚刚分手了
Hint -- you owe me 50 bucks.
给个提示 你欠我50块
家 庭
摩 登
第十一季 第七集
Luke, stop eating all the marshmallows.
卢克 别再吃棉花糖了
Those yams need all the help that they can get.
这些红薯需要能起死回生的神厨帮忙
Alex, how's the stuffing?
艾丽克斯 馅料怎么样了
You tell me.
你说呢
Why do we even have this stupid holiday?
我们为什么要过这个傻兮兮的节日
Mom and Dad have been incredible --
我爸和我妈对我们太好了
letting me, Dylan, and the twins live with them,
让我 迪兰和双胞胎跟他们一起生活
helping with midnight feedings, bedtime stories.
帮忙在夜间喂奶 给他们讲睡前故事
Dylan loves it when my dad does the voices.
迪兰超爱我爸随角色变声讲故事
So, I'm giving my mom a break
所以 我想给我妈放个假
from cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
今年就不用她来准备感恩节晚餐了
I wanted to do something special
我想做点特别的事
to thank them for being there for me.
感谢他们在我身边支持我
I'm sorry. I've just, um...
对不起 我只是...
I've become such a beautiful person.
我变成了好美好的一个人啊
Happy Thanksgiving, Jay.
感恩节快乐 杰
Oh, I can slide over if you want to watch this with me.
如果你想跟我一起看 我可以往这边挪点
Nah. I never saw the point of a parade without tanks.
不 我从来都不懂没有坦克的游行有什么意义
I'm gonna take the plane out for a spin.
我想带这个飞机出去兜兜风
You want to come with?
你想一起去吗
Me?
我吗
Go...fly?
去 飞行吗
I played it cool, but I was pretty jazzed.
我装得很淡定 但我内心是狂喜的
It's been 10 years since Jay asked me
距离上次杰叫我出去
第1季第3集
to go model-plane flying with him, and I was, uh...
跟他一起玩航模飞机已经有十年了 我...
I was eager to replace that memory
我非常迫切地希望能用更美好的记忆
with a -- a be-- a better one.
来替换掉上次的不堪
Okay, let's do it!
好了 开始吧
Where are you guys going?
你们去哪儿啊
Oh, nowhere special.
没什么特别的
Let's just say that Jay's asked me to join his mile high club.
就是杰邀我加入他的高空俱乐部[飞机上做爱]
Let's not say that.
别说这种让人误会的话
Cool!
好酷
You know, years ago, I almost joined
多年前 我差点就加入了
the female-dominated world of flight attendants.
女性主导的空姐世界
My fellow nurses still needle me about it.
我的护士同伴们现在还拿这事嘲笑我呢
Can I come?
我能一起去吗
Uh, actually, Jay's pretty particular about --
实际上 杰对于...
Sure, why not?
行吧 有何不可
Looks like we're having a threesome!
看来我们要玩三人行了哦
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在自取其辱
The turkey is still frozen in the middle!
火鸡的中间部分还是冰冻的
Hot on the outside, cold on the inside --
外热 内冷
reminds me of a certain someone.
真是让我想起了某个人呢
- Please don't ask. ‭- Sure.
-求你别问是谁 -好的
Ugh, this pie filling is so sour.
这个馅料太酸了
Yeah, it's devastating when you expect something to be sweet
是啊 当你指望某样东西如蜜一样甜
but ends up being intense psychosexual torture.
结果沦落成性心理的强烈折磨 真让人伤心欲绝
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈论这事
- Cool, cool. - Don't worry.
-那可太好了 -别担心
Luke's famous Jell-o mold is here to save your sorry butts.
卢克著名的果冻杂烩将拯救你们
I can't have the one nice thing I've done
我这么多年来就为爸妈做这么一件事
for Mom and Dad be a disaster!
我不能让它成为灾难
Alex, um, call you please call that chef that you're dating?
艾丽克斯 能请你联系在跟你交往的那个大厨吗
That pompous weirdo?
那个自大的怪胎吗
I purposely broke up with him before the holidays.
我故意赶在节前跟他分手了啊
If I call him now,
如果我现在打给他
I will be stuck with him until New Year's.
就不得不跟他凑合到新年前了
There's a school of thought
有一种思想流派认为
it can even stretch out to Valentine's Day.
可能要咬牙坚持到情人节
Once you pass Thanksgiving, it's the Wild West.
一旦过了感恩节 那后面就是狂野大西部了
Okay! Her name is Jessica.
好吧我说 她叫杰西卡
We met during a Santa Ana wind,
我们是在圣塔安娜强风盛行时认识的
and we all know what Raymond Chandler said --
我们都知道雷蒙德·钱德勒的名言...
So no need to repeat it.
那就没必要重复了
Alex, please. How weird can your chef be?
艾丽克斯 拜托了 你那个大厨能有多怪
I don't know if it's 'cause he's a chef
我不知道是不是因为他是个大厨
and they can be controlling,
大厨的控制欲都比较强
and I know there's lots of different "love languages,"
我知道爱的语言有很多种不同的表达方式
but...
但是 ...
he puppets me.
他把我当木偶一样操控
You want them to be super thin and uniform, like this.
一定要超级薄和均匀才行 就像这样
You're tearing up from the onions.
洋葱把你熏得流眼泪了
And blow.
擤一下
You know, maybe I'll just go to the bathroom and do this.
我还是去洗手间处理一下吧
Okay. Sure. Let's go.
好的 我们走
Oh, Joe! You're doing place cards?
乔 你在准备座次卡吗
Doesn't Manny usually take care of seating?
一般不都是曼尼来做这事吗
He's "going through something."
他"在经历一些事"
I'm sure we'll hear a spoken word about it soon enough.
我相信他很快就会忍不住全都说出来的
You really are turning into a 4-foot version of my dad.
你真的快要变成我爸的4英尺小版了
Our dad.
是我们的爸爸
That will never not be weird.
那还真是"永远都不会怪"呢
Gloria, you do laundry?
歌洛莉亚 你竟然洗衣服
Or are you hiding a pregnancy?
还是说你在遮孕肚
No. The housekeeper quit.
不是 女佣辞职了
I really love working for Phil full-time for very little money,
我真的很爱全职为菲尔工作 虽然薪资很少
but I didn't realize
但我当时没意识到
how hard it was going to be balancing everything.
要平衡家庭和工作有多难
I know. That's why I love not working.
我懂 所以我才爱不工作的感觉
Finally, enough time to get everything done.
终于有时间把各种事都做掉了
Really?
当真吗
You don't miss facing new challenges,
你不怀念面对各种新挑战的感觉吗
the fire of competition,
以及竞争的刺激
that sense of accomplishment?
和那种成就感
No. No.
不 一点都不
I mean, of course, I worried I was the type of person
当然了 我曾担心过我是那种
who needed to be busy all the time, but it's like a drug --
需要一直忙碌才心安的人 但那就像是毒品
after a couple of weeks of withdrawal,
经过几周的戒断反应
I am finally comfortable doing nothing.
我终于适应什么也不干的生活了
Oh, what kind of pie did you get,
你买的是什么样的馅饼
pun'kin, pee-can, sweet pataytuh?
南瓜瓜馅 山核桃桃馅 还是甜土豆豆馅的
Flourless chocolate cake.
无面粉巧克力蛋糕
Let's see you try and country that up.
你试试把这说出一股乡村味儿来
My phone's in my pocket.
我的手机在口袋里
Here, would you grab it? I can't get it.
你能帮我拿一下吗 我够不着
Alright.
好了
- Who is it? - Oh, it's from Jotham.
-是谁 -乔撒姆发来短信
"Just heard. I'm so sorry. How are you doing?"
"我刚听说了 非常遗憾 你还好吗"
- What's that about? - I have no idea.
-他在说什么 -我不知道
Oh, L'Michael.
是勒迈克
- "Sending all my love, Camembert. Call me." - What?
-"我的心与你同在 卡麦小芝士 打给我" -啥
Artemis.
阿耳特弥斯
"Ronaldo told me about you and Mitchell.
"罗纳多告诉我你和米奇尔的事了
Broken-heart emoji, tear emoji,
心碎表情 眼泪表情
Tammy Faye Bakker crying Gif."
老牌喜剧女星塔米·菲·贝克痛哭表情包"
What did Ronaldo tell him?
罗纳多到底跟他说了什么啊
No clue. I-I just saw him here, and he asked where you were,
不知道啊 我刚在这碰见他 他问你在哪
and I told him that we split up to shop and that --
我就说我们分开去购物...
Oh, my God. He thinks we actually split up.
我的天 他以为我们真的分手了
Oh, and it's gone viral.
结果这消息就传遍基圈了
Well, there are two things a gay can't sit on --
有两样东西是男同不肯坐[藏不住]的
a plastic patio chair and a juicy bit of gossip.
直男坐的丑塑料休闲椅和猛料大八卦
Well, it's nice to see how supportive our friends are being.
不过看到我们的朋友这么有爱 也很感动啦
Yeah. It's nice how quickly they reached out to --
是啊 他们真好 第一时间就联系...
to you.
你一个人
I got nothing.
我什么都没收到
It's like it's mocking me.
这铃声简直就是在嘲笑我
I-I'm sure the texts were meant for both of us.
这些短信肯定是发给我们两个看的啦
That's not how it works, okay?
才不是这样的 好吗
They're not thanking us for brunch.
他们又不是在感谢我们招待的早午餐
We're getting a divorce!
我们可是要离婚了
Why is no one calling me?!
为什么没人打给我啊
Well, maybe because they think you're the --
或许因为他们认为你比起我...
the stronger, less emotional one.
更坚强 没那么感情用事
That's crazy. Just because I'm strong
真是疯了 我坚强
doesn't mean I don't need my friends at a time like this!
也不代表我在这种时候就不需要朋友们的关怀啊
A time like what?
什么时候
Y-You realizing this isn't actually happening, right?
你知道我们不是真的要离婚的吧
Oh, come on.
少来
If the shoe was on the other foot, you would be freaking out.
如果情况反过来 你肯定会大发神经
Yes -- which is why I'm getting all the texts.
没错 所以现在我才会收到这些短信啊
Okay, well, here.
好吧 你看
Ohh, from Steven and Stefan in Capri.
是身在意大利卡普里岛的斯蒂芬和斯蒂凡
Oh. Text back, uh, "Do not fly home. I'm doing okay."
回短信跟他们说 "别特地飞回来 我没事"
I thought this wasn't really happening!
我们难道不是没要离婚吗
Barrel roll into an S-turn...
桶滚后接个S形转弯
and a little thing I call Pritchett-Switch-It.
再来一招我自创的"普里契特急转"
That just looks like a right-hand turn.
看起来就是普通的右转啊
It would to an amateur.
你这外行当然看不懂门道啦
You're an artist, Jay.
你简直是艺术家 杰
The sky's your canvas.
天空就是你的画布
Oh, should we do the hoop?
要不要来玩"穿针引线"
Great idea.
好主意
Hey, champ, take this out to the middle of the field
冠军 拿着这个走到空地中间
and hold it up.
然后高举过头
Awesome!
太棒了
Guess it's "champ's" turn.
这次轮到"冠军"是吧
Are -- Are we sure champ doesn't need to see
真的不用让冠军先看看
how it's done properly first?
正确玩法是怎样吗
I mean, it's not just standing there.
这可不是傻站在那就行了
Dylan, just stand there!
迪兰 站在那就行
Yes!
好棒
What a wonderful shared experience!
这共同经历也太美好了
Now, stay out there.
继续站在那
We'll do it again.
我们再玩一次
Kid's a natural. He didn't even flinch.
这小子有天分 一点都没退缩
Bravery or a sluggish brain -- guess we'll never know.
到底是勇敢还是纯粹迟钝 我们不会知道了
Sorry.
抱歉
Just, uh, I'm -- I'm a little annoyed
我就是有点不爽
that Dylan's horning in on our thing.
迪兰强行加入专属于我们的游戏
Hey, you know what, my hands are cramping up.
其实我手指有点抽筋了
You want to take over for me here?
你想接手玩一下吗
- Really? ‭- Yeah.
-真的吗 -嗯
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen, i-is it possible that you're angry at Dylan
听着 你生迪兰的气 有没有可能
for something more than today?
不只是因为今天的事
Well, he did take the last waffle this morning.
今早他的确吃掉了最后一块华夫饼
I think it's more about -- he took your firstborn.
我觉得是因为... 他抢走了你第一个孩子
Now, I've been there.
我也经历过
It's only natural, you know.
有这种想法很正常
Us dads, we're very protective of our daughters, but, uh...
我们当爸爸的 对女儿的保护欲很强 但是...
In fact, you may get a very strong impulse
事实上 你可能会很有冲动
to fly that plane right into the guy,
把飞机直接撞向那家伙
but don't do it.
但别那么做
What? I-I would -- I would never hurt Dylan.
什么 我绝不会伤害迪兰的
Why would you even think I'd have that impulse?
你怎么会觉得我会有那种冲动
I don't know. I thought...
我不知道 我就是觉得...
you know, the way you were looking at him....
你刚才看他的眼神...
Wait.
等等
Is that what you were thinking 10 years ago?
你十年前就是那么想的吗
A-All this time, I thought it was my fault!
这么多年来 我一直以为是我出错了
I-I moved my head at the last second.
我在最后一刻脑袋动了
But you hit me on purpose!
其实你是故意撞到我的
Don't be ridiculous! I just --
别说傻话 我只是...
You just what, Jay?
只是什么 杰
Thought it'd be fun to fly a plane into my face?
觉得用飞机撞上我的脸会很好玩是吗
What kind of monster does that to another human be--
什么样的冷血怪物才能对另一个人类做出这种...
Aw, no.
糟了
Look at this.
看都伤什么样了
Okay, I think it's good for now.
这样应该就可以了
Oh, yeah, yeah. You need to enjoy your "me" time.
没错 你需要享受你的私人时间
Yeah.
没错
Yesterday, I had three open houses.
昨天 我有三栋房子办了开放参观
I was running around all day,
我从早到晚都忙个不停
solving problems, creating value...
解决各种问题 创造各种价值
Ay, it was exhausting.
真是累死我了
Yeah. Don't miss that.
我可不怀念这种感觉
Oh, and one of the houses was filthy!
其中一栋房子可脏了
All the windows needed to be washed.
所有窗户都该清洗了
But I am one to talk.
不过我也没脸说人家啦
Follow my instructions, and we can save this meal.
照我说的去做 我们就能拯救这顿饭
- Who are you? ‭- Manny.
-你哪位 -曼尼
Wrong. In this kitchen, you don't have a name. Stir.
错 在这个厨房里 你没有名字 搅拌
Well, this is a fun energy.
你这态度挺有意思的
Do you happen to have a cousin
你不会正好有个表妹
partial to Western skirts and terrifying mood swings?
特别喜欢穿短裙 又喜怒无常吧
We need him. Just do it.
我们需要他 闭嘴乖乖干活
Those carrots are a mess.
这些胡萝卜切得一塌糊涂
It's like this.
应该这样切
Wait, what --
等等 什么
Oh, man.
老天
You really know what you want.
你真的很知道自己想要什么
I feel so safe.
我觉得好有安全感
That needs more salt.
那个要再加点盐
That needs more cream.
那个要再加点奶油
And, Alex, I have a souffle in that oven
艾丽克斯 那烤箱里有个蛋奶酥
valiantly trying to rise.
正英勇地膨胀升起
Would you mind not pounding those walnuts
你能不能别死命用力砸核桃
like you're Quasimodo just going at his bell?
你以为你是《巴黎圣母院》里猛敲钟的钟楼怪人吗
You know what, Neil? I don't know how --
知道吗 尼尔 我不知道如何...
Are these too hot?
这个会不会太烫啦
Claire? Why are you washing our windows?
克莱尔 你为什么在清洗我们家的窗户
I don't know.
我不知道
They were really dirty, and your mom found a pole.
它们很脏 你妈又找到了一根长杆
You know, funny coincidence --
说来也巧
last week, I was offered the top job
上周 有人请我去一家制造杆子的公司
at a company that makes poles.
任职高层
Yeah, I'm going through something, too.
对 我也正在经历人生难关
Anyway, I turned the job down,
总之 我拒绝了那份工作
but I think I'm reconsidering it.
但现在我又重新开始考虑去不去
Her name is Jessica.
她叫杰西卡
I know that poles aren't as sexy as closets.
我知道杆子不像衣柜那么性感迷人
But people really seem to like them,
但人们好像真的很喜欢杆子
and they are famously recession-proof.
而且它们出了名地不受经济衰退影响
Oh, God. I think I made a terrible mistake.
天啊 我想我犯了个严重的错误
I got to call those people and get that job before it goes away.
我得打给那些人 接受那份工作 不然就给别人了
- Because -- - Don't do it, Claire! It's beneath you!
-因为 -别打 克莱尔 那工作配不上你
Manny, show some respect!
曼尼 放尊重点
If it weren't for poles,
要是没有杆子
you would be pledging allegiance to a floor mat!
你向国旗宣誓就会像对脚踏垫宣誓了
- Now, give me my phone! ‭- No!
-把手机给我 -不给
You can't take a job on the rebound.
你不能在过渡期轻易接受备胎
It'll feel good for a minute,
那只能让你开心一下
but then you're plummeting down a K-hole of paranoia and regret.
可之后你会坠入多疑与悔恨的虚空
How was your week?
你这周过得如何
Fine. I'll tell you why I'm wearing a turtleneck.
好吧 我告诉你我为什么穿了高领衫
After Sherry dumped me,
在雪莉甩了我后
I dated the first girl who would have me --
我和第一个看得上我的女孩交往了
ironically, the leading rebounder on our basketball team.
讽刺的是 她是校篮球队的篮板王[备胎]
That's where she hit me with her mouth guard.
这是被她用护齿牙套打的
I've tried to leave her,
我试过和她分手
but she just palms my head, and I run in place.
可她单手抓住我的头 让我只能原地跑
Well, I'm sorry this is happening to you, Manny,
很遗憾你经历了这些 曼尼
but what does this have to do with --
但这和我有什么...
She's the pole company, Claire.
她就是杆子公司 克莱尔
Learn from my mistake --
从我的错误中学习经验
unless you want a compromising Polaroid of you
除非你想被拍下
hung up very high in the women's locker room.
你被挂在女生更衣室高处的耻辱照
I might need to borrow that ladder later.
这梯子一会借我用用吧
Claire!
克莱尔
Do you want to help me shop online later
你稍后想不想帮我在购物网站
for some power suits?
选一些职业女性服饰
Oh, God, I miss wearing comfortable clothes
老天 我真怀念能像你这样
all the time, like you do.
一直穿着舒适的衣服
Yep. It sounds like a lot of fun.
是啊 听起来很有趣
I --
What am I doing?
我在做什么
A terrific job. Keep going!
做得好极了 再接再厉
N-no!
I have been sweating ever since I got here.
我自打到这以后就一直在冒汗
Did you trick me into doing your housework?
你是不是骗我帮你做家务
No.
没有
That phone did not ring!
你手机根本没响
You're walking away because you know you're guilty!
你走开是因为你知道你有罪
And take those shoes off! I just did the floors!
把鞋脱了 我刚擦过地
My friends' reaction to our "divorce"
朋友们对我们"离婚"的反应
really bothered me.
真的让我很不舒服
So I made an excuse to Cam
于是我对小卡找了个借口
and went over to Longinus' party.
然后去了朗吉尼斯的派对
I wanted the friends to know
我想让朋友们知道
that I am just as emotionally needy as Cam!
我和小卡一样在情感上总要人哄
Hey, girl, hey!
妹子
I can't believe you came.
真不敢相信你来了
Oh, my God. How's Cam?!
我的天 小卡还好吗
- Yes, how is he? - Cam's fine. He's fine.
-是啊 他还好吗 -小卡很好 他没事
It was just a big misunderstanding.
那不过是个大误会
We're not getting a divorce.
我们没有离婚
Well, girl, come on in.
妹子 快进来
Let's get you two drinks --
让我给你拿两杯酒
one for each empty hand you showed up to the party with.
毕竟你两手空空来了派对 一手一杯
Well, I-I could use it.
我真的需要喝一杯
I mean, even though it's-it's not true about the divorce,
尽管我们没有真的离婚
it could be -- you know, someday.
说不定某天就真的离了
And that just-that just makes me so, so...
这让我 让我特别...
Confused?
困惑
Angry? Furious.
生气 愤怒
"The Fast and the Furious"!
《速度与激情》
Okay, this isn't charades.
这不是在玩猜谜游戏
I'm sad.
我很悲伤
- That's your sad? - ‭Yes.
-那是你悲伤的表情吗 -是的
- That's your sad? - ‭Yeah.
-那是你悲伤的表情 -是的
And I-I really need your support right now.
我现在真的很需要你们的支持
Wait, something new is happening.
等等 他有点新状况
Oh, my God!
我的天
How can you not see how emotionally raw I am right now?
你们怎么看不出我现在有多真情流露
Nothing lasts forever.
世事无常
What happens when it's over?
一切结束后我们该何去何从
Poor Cam. He is so fragile.
可怜的小卡 他是那么脆弱
- He's really gonna lose it. - We'll be there for him.
-他肯定会发疯 -我们会陪他熬过去的
Who will be there to dry these tears?
有谁会帮我拭去这些泪水
What tears?
哪有泪水
Where they at?
泪水在哪呢
Ay, no, not again!
不 又来了
It wasn't me this time. He did it to himself.
这次不是我 是他自己撞的
Unlike last time,
和上次不一样
when you purposely flew that plane into my face.
上次是你故意让飞机撞到我脸上
You're a monster, Jay.
你是个禽兽 杰
Who are you calling a monster?
你说谁是禽兽
Um, he just said -- Jay.
他刚说了 是杰
This isn't worth it!
太不值了
Why do I do anything with people?
我就不该跟别人一起做任何事
I'm pretty sure you don't have a concussion,
我很确定你没有脑震荡
but I'm gonna stay here just in case,
但为了以防万一 我在这陪你
so you don't fall asleep.
不让你睡着
Gloria, should you go get Mrs. D?
歌洛莉亚 你去叫邓太太过来好吗
Oh, yeah, sure. I'll see if I can find her.
当然 我看看能不能找到她
Claire?
克莱尔
Seen Cam?
看到小卡了吗
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you.
也祝您感恩节快乐
Oh, that's a lot of attitude. You sound like my dad.
脾气真大 你听起来跟我爸一样
Our dad!
是咱爸
There you are. So, I just, uh, got a text message from Longinus.
你回来了 我刚收到朗吉尼斯的短信
Said you left your sunglasses at his Friendsgiving party --
他说你把墨镜落在感朋节派对上了
the one you decreed we didn't have enough time to go to.
那个你判定我们没时间去的派对
Mitchell, you owe me an apology.
米奇尔 你欠我一个道歉
I owe you an apology?
我欠你一个道歉
I may not have brought a gift to Longinus' party,
尽管我没带礼物去朗吉尼斯的派对
but I sure left with one.
但我可收到一份大礼
It's like he's never seen someone cry before.
就像他没见过别人哭似的
Just think of something sad.
想想难过的事
Like when a pet died,
例如宠物死掉
or when L'Michael was a seat filler at the Golden Globes
或是勒迈克去做金球奖填空座的
and got to sit next to Nicole Kidman.
结果身边居然是妮可·基德曼
Why him?!
他丫凭什么
Ptolemy, you must get over that.
托勒密 这件事你必须看开
Look, the only reason we all rallied around Cam was,
我们都围着小卡转的唯一原因是
last time y'all broke up,
你们上次分手时
he was shattered and you seemed fine.
他崩溃了 而你似乎没事
What last time?
什么上次分手
Apparently, years ago,
貌似好多年前
Cam invented a breakup that never really happened,
小卡假装他和我分手了
just so he could gauge how much support he could count on
就为了估摸一下万一我们真的分手了
in the event of the real thing.
会有多少人站他那边
Normal.
太"正常"了
It's my fault for loving him too much!
都怪我太过爱他
No! No! No! No!
不不不不
- You can do so much better. - ‭Don't do this to yourself.
-你能找到更好的 -别这么对自己
- Honey. ‭- Yes.
-亲爱的 -就是说
You turned everyone against me!
你让所有人都不站在我这边
Because in a breakup, friends choose a side,
因为情侣分手后 朋友们会选择一边
and I'm-I'm more fragile, and I would need them more.
而我比你更脆弱 我会更需要他们
I was just preparing for an emergency.
我只是为了紧急情况未雨绸缪
I didn't yell at you when you bought that, uh, earthquake kit.
你买地震逃生包的时候我对你生气了吗
You told them I disappear for days at a time.
你告诉他们我会几天不见人
Which you wouldn't know about
你之所以知道这些
had you not gone to the party behind my back.
都是因为背着我自己去了派对
Where's the trust, Mitchell?
我们之间的信任哪去了 米奇尔
Looks like a good place to hide from the drama.
这地方看起来很适合躲避狗血剧
Dad, I am so mad at your wife right now.
爸 我现在很生你老婆的气
- I need a guest house. - No, no, no.
-我得建一整幢客房 -不不不
She-She has completely taken advantage of my restlessness
她完全是在利用我的坐立不安
and basically turned me into her housekeeper.
基本上让我变成了她的管家
How? By doing something the wrong way,
怎么做的 故意做不好某件事
knowing you'll jump in and do it the right way?
知道你肯定会插手做到完美吗
What's wrong with me? Why can't I get these clean?
我是怎么回事 为什么总刷不干净杯子
Not gonna happen.
门都没有
I am partly to blame.
我也有责任
I'm not good at doing nothing.
我这个人就是闲不下来
How did they get fingerprints on the inside of the glass?
他们指纹是怎么沾进杯子内侧的啊
It's crazy.
真是要命了
You know, I had a similar experience when I turned the company over to you.
我刚把公司交接给你的时候也有这情况
It wasn't the activity that I missed.
我怀念的不是公司的各种事务
I missed being the boss.
我怀念的是当老板的感觉
Oh! Yeah. I hear you there.
是的 我有同感
Giving orders, people scared of you.
发号施令 令员工闻风丧胆
I like day drinking, but nothing beats being drunk with power.
我喜爱白日喝酒 但更喜爱在权力中沉醉
Yeah.
是啊
Do you know how many unfunny jokes I told at the office?
猜猜我在公司说过多少个难笑笑话
- None? ‭- Exactly.
-零个 -没错
Knock knock. ‭"Ha ha ha ha!
叩叩叩[常见笑话开头] "哈哈哈哈哈哈
Good one, boss! Ha ha ha ha!
太好笑啦 老板 哈哈哈哈哈
How do you keep coming up with them?"
您是怎么一直那么有哏的啊"
Spineless bootlickers.
没骨气的马屁精
God, I miss them.
天啊 我好想念他们
How did you get over it?
你是怎么熬过来的
I didn't wait around for someone to put me in charge again.
我并没有等别人再来给我领导大位
I made my own opportunity.
而是自己创造机会
Dad, dog beds?
老爸 卖狗床吗
Better than poles.
比杆子强多了
Oh, yeah. I hear things.
是的 我也是有听到事情的
Alright.
好啦
Dylan is on twin duty,
双胞胎现在由迪兰在照顾
so I'm gonna make sure you don't fall asleep.
所以我得确保你没有睡着
I've been asleep for the last 10 years.
我过去十年根本如睡死了一般
Imagine finding out the plane crash you were in was no accident.
想象一下发现自己碰到的撞机事件并不是意外
Well, you're not alone.
你不孤单
Jay did something very similar to me
杰也对我做过这类的事情
when Mitchell and I first got together.
我跟米奇尔刚在一起时也发生过
He "accidentally" bumped me with his car --
他"意外"开车碰撞到我
a real car, not a -- not a toy.
真的车 可不是遥控玩具
I was pretty bruised up.
我挺伤痕累累的
I just -- I just assumed it was because
我... 我一开始还以为
he didn't want his son with a boyfriend,
他是见不得儿子找了个男人
but he thought Mitchell could do better.
但其实是他觉得米奇尔可以找到更好的
It was a-a bit of a shock.
我当时真是有点震惊
But then, once I became a father,
但是当我后来也成为人父后
I realized how protective you can be over your kid.
我意识到了自己也有多护犊子
There was a little boy on Lily's soccer team always teasing her,
莉莉的足球队上有个小男孩总闹她
so at the end-of-the-season party,
所以在赛季末派对时
I may have nudged him face-first
我貌似意外地把他的脸
into a freshly fried funnel cake.
摁进了一个新做好的炸蛋糕
It is possible that I have more in common
我不得不承认 的确是有可能
with dads like Jay than I would like to admit.
我跟杰这样的爸爸 有很多共同之处
Sorry I ate the last waffle, Mr. D.
邓先生 抱歉我吃掉了最后一个华夫饼
I've been so hungry lately.
我最近特别饿
I wonder if that means we're pregnant again.
不知道是不是代表我跟海莉又怀了
‭Oh, shoot!
哎呀 糟糕
Shoot!
糟糕
Shoot, shoot, shoot.
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
Congratulations, Alex.
恭喜你 艾丽克斯
A warren of starving rabbits wouldn't eat these carrots.
一群快饿死的兔子也不愿意吃这胡萝卜
I'm starting to wonder if our relationship should just be sexual.
我开始考虑我们是不是只应该保持肉体关系了
Okay, Neil, honestly --
好了 尼尔 说实话...
Hey, hey, hey, you lovebirds! Time for that later.
两位爱侣 这些事之后再说
We got a meal to finish.
我们还有大餐要准备呢
Can somebody call FEMA? This meringue is a disaster.
谁快打给联邦应急管理局 这蛋白酥就是场灾难
I just did what you told me.
我只是照你说的做了
Oh, really? I told you to underbeat the egg whites?
是吗 我有叫你没打发蛋白吗
I really think --
我真的觉得...
I think. You do.
我觉得你就是这样
Oh, Neil. Are you done with Alex?
尼尔 你帮完艾丽克斯了吗
'Cause I'm having trouble slivering these almonds.
我磨杏仁这一步碰到了一点问题
Be one with me.
与我合体
Hey, Jay, um...
I think I overreacted earlier.
我今天好像反应过度了
I want to apologize.
我想跟你道歉
Forget it.
算了啦
If I'm being honest, maybe on some level...
我如果说实话 或许某种程度上
I really did want to hit you with that plane.
我真是故意用飞机去撞你的
I'm sorry, Phil.
抱歉啊 菲尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe I, uh, understand better
或许我... 现在也能理解
why a father might want to protect a daughter.
爸爸会想要保护女儿的心情
Or a son.
或是保护儿子
I banged Cam up pretty good before I gave him the nod.
在我认可小卡前 我也狠狠撞过他一次
He never figured it out.
他一直都没发现是故意的
I get the impulse. I'm -- I'm guilty of it myself.
我也有这种冲动 我承认我也有罪
But there's got to be a better way of handling anger
但排解愤怒应该有比伤害他人
than hurting someone, right?
更好的办法吧
Disgusting!
太恶心了吧
If this was the first Thanksgiving,
如果这是史上第一次感恩节
your gravy would be the worst thing
那你这肉汁就是这个国家
this country has done to Native Americans!
对原住民做过最坏的事情了吧
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
Yeah?
怎么了
What a senseless accident.
绝非有意的意外啊
What the hell?!
搞屁啊
It's not the end of the world.
又不是什么大不了的事情
Chefs don't need to smell things.
厨师不需要嗅觉啦
You people are crazy. I'm getting out of here.
你们这帮人神经病啊 我要走了
What a splendid idea.
真是个绝佳的好主意啊
Enjoy the souffle.
享受这被毁蛋奶酥吧
You're the best.
你最好了
Whoa. What's going on? Did I just hear the chef leave?
怎么回事 刚才是大厨走的声音吗
It's hopeless. I can't even tell what this was.
没救了 我连这是什么都看不出来
Well, I'll see if there's a restaurant that can take us.
我问问有没有餐厅有位子吧
I'm just going home.
我们回家吧
No. No, no, no, no! Whoa, whoa, whoa! No!
不不不不不 不行
No one is going anywhere.
谁都不准走
Listen, you know what? We can salvage this Thanksgiving.
听我说 其实我们还能挽救这个感恩节
Phil, you get the salad started.
菲尔 去开始搞沙拉
Luke, anything you don't need
卢克 任何没完全毁掉的东西
dental records to identify, save.
都留着抢救
Alex, that guy was an idiot. Pick better boyfriends.
艾丽克斯 那男的就是个傻逼 找个好点的
I'm sorry, Mom. I so wanted to do this for you.
对不起了 妈 我很想帮你搞定的
Oh, honey, no.
亲爱的 没事
You gave me the best gift ever.
你给了我最棒的礼物
I'm bossing people around again!
我又可以指挥使唤大家了
Luke, chop some carrots.
卢克 切点胡萝卜
Look, I guess I just --
听我说 我那时只是...
I didn't think I would be able to survive if you ever left me.
觉得如果哪天你离开我了 我一定活不下去
And I still don't.
我此刻还是这么认为
Thank you.
谢谢
And the party wasn't that fun.
那派对也没那么好玩啦
Something was missing.
缺了点什么
Oh, I love when you say things without really saying them.
我就喜欢你说事不说明白的姿态
You meant me, right?
你是指我 对吧
Man without a face.
《无脸的男人》
The mummy.
《木乃伊》
Coma.
《昏迷》
I-robot?
《我 机器人》
Frozen?
《冰雪奇缘》
The crying game.
《哭泣的游戏》
What is wrong with you people?
你们是不是傻啊
If you want to see crying,
如果你们想看哭泣
he should come and see me in the kitchen
那他应该跟着我进厨房
with all these dirty dishes.
看看有多少脏碗盘要洗
Fine. I'll do plates and I'll do silverware.
行行行 我帮忙洗盘子跟银制餐具
But nothing that requires soaking.
但拒绝需要先泡过再洗的东西
You guys are so cute.
你们可真可爱
Well... George is.
乔治可爱
Poppy is going to need a personality.
但茵素需要有点个性
Oh! Sorry dude.
抱歉了兄弟
Total accident.
绝对是意外
He's gonna be a good dad.
他会是一个好爸爸