绝命毒师 第一季 Breaking Bad Season 1 第1集: 试播集 Pilot

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 翠西亚·布洛克 / 蒂姆·亨特 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 布朗温·休斯

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / RJ·米特


台词
My name is Walter Hartwell White.
我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo lane
住在新墨西哥州阿尔布开克
Albuquerque New Mexico 87104.
内格拉阿罗约巷308号 邮编87104
To all law enforcement entitles
我要告诉所有的执法者
this is not an admission of guilt.
这不是一段认罪声明
I am speaking to my family now.
而是我跟家人之间的对话
Skyler
斯凯勒
You are the love of my life.
你是我今生的至爱
I hope you know that.
我希望你能了解这点
Walter Junior
小沃尔特
You're my big man.
在我心中你是个男子汉了
There are
在接下来的几天里
There are going to be some
你们会
Things things
你们会知道
That you'll come to
关于我的
Learn about me in the next few days.
关于我的一些事情
I just want you to know
我只想你们清楚一点
That no no matter how it may look
无论发生什么事
I only had you in my heart.
我心里牵挂的只有你们
Good-bye.
永别了
第一季 第一集
试播集 Pilot
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
三 周 前
沃尔特·H·怀特
结晶学质子辐射效应研究带头人
诺贝尔获奖研究项目杰出贡献奖
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
That is veggie bacon.
这是素培根
Believe it or not. zero cholesterol.
甭管你信不信 零胆固醇的
You won't even taste the difference.
吃起来也是一个味儿
What time do you think you'll be home?
你觉得自己大概几点能到家
Same time.
老时间
I don't want him dicking you around tonight.
我不希望他又缠你一整晚
You get paid till 5
你的工资只给到5点
You work till 5 no later.
你工作到5点 这就行了
- Hey, happy birthday. - Well, thank you.
-生日快乐啊 -谢谢
You're late again.
你又起晚了
There was no hot water again.
又没热水了
I have an easy fix for that.
我有个简单应对的办法
You wake up early
你早点起床
And then you get to be the first person in the shower.
然后就可以第一个洗澡了
I have an idea.
我也有个办法
How about buy a new hot water heater?
为啥不买个新热水器呢
How's that idea?
这主意如何
For the millionth and billionth time.
都提了成千上万次了
- Did you take your echinacea? - Yeah.
-止咳药喝过没 -喝了
I think it's getting better.
我觉得好多了
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼玩意儿啊
It's veggie bacon. We're watching our cholesterol, I guess.
素培根 我觉得我们该注意下胆固醇了
Not me. I want real bacon.
别给我 我要真培根
Not this fake crap.
不要这假冒的破烂
Too bad.
真是糟糕
Eat it.
吃了
This smells like band-aids.
这闻上去就像创口贴
Eat it.
给我吃了
So how's it feel to be old?
成为老人家感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be a smart ass?
当个小破孩感觉怎么样
Good.
对得好
Eat your veggie bacon.
赶紧吃吧
- You're all set? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-准备好了吗 -好了 我能行
- All right, see you at home. - Okay, see you.
-那好 回家见 -再见
Chemistry
化学
It is the study of what?
是研究什么的
Anyone?
谁知道
Ben.
本恩
Chemicals?
化学品
Chemicals.
化学品
No.
不对
Chemistry is
化学
Well technically
从学术层面说
Chemistry is the study of matter.
化学是一门研究物质的学科
But I prefer to see it as the study of change.
但是我更倾向于它是一门研究变化的学科
Now just just think about this.
现在 我们这样来设想一下
Electrons.
电子
They
它们
Change their energy levels.
改变自身的能级
Molecules.
分子呢
Molecules change their bonds.
分子改变自身的化学键
Elements.
这些元素
They combine and change into compounds.
进行组合从而形成化合物
Well that's that's all of life.
这就是所有生命的组成形式
Right? I mean it's just it's the constant.
对不对 我是说 这是个恒定的
It's the cycle. It's solution
循环的过程
Dissolution just over and over and over.
从生长到衰败 再到分解并溶化
It is growth then decay then transformation.
如此循环 周而复始
It is fascinating really.
这是如此的迷人 真的
Chad
查德
Is there something wrong with your table?
你课桌坏了吗
Okay. Ionic bonds
好了 离子键
Are you done?
坐好了吗
Ionic bonds.
离子键
Chapter 6.
第六章节
One, two, three makes 10, and 10 makes 20.
一二三 这是是十块 再加十块一共二十
Here's your receipt
这是您的收据
And hand this claiming disc to your car wash professional.
然后拿着这张小票去找洗车员吧
- Thank you. - Come again.
-多谢 -欢迎再次光临
He's not coming.
他不来了
He said he quits.
他说他不干了
I'm gonna run the register.
现在由我来管收款机
Bogdan, no. We talked about this.
博格丹 别这样 我们说好的
I'm shorthanded, Walter.
我人手不足 沃尔特
What am I to do?
我能怎么办
Walter?
沃尔特
What am I to do?
我能怎么办
Hey, Mr. White.
怀特老师
Make those tires shine, huh?
车轮擦亮点哦
You will not believe who's cleaning Chad's car.
你们肯定猜不到谁在给查德擦车
Mr. White.
是怀特老师
From chemistry.
化学课老师
Surprise.
惊喜
Happy birthday, Dad.
生日快乐 老爸
You're so very late.
你回来得太晚了
Really I'm serious, Skyler.
我说真的 斯凯勒
I mean you're flat as a washboard.
你的小腹平得就跟洗衣板似的
You look awesome.
看上去太棒了
She's not showing at all, is she?
她一点都看不出来 是吧
She's showing a little.
还是有那么一点的
Carmen this is my sister Marie.
卡门 这是我妹妹玛丽
- Pleased to meet you. - Hi.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
Glock 22. It's my daily carry, okay?
格洛克-22 我的日常配枪
I mean unless you're talking what plus b-plus loads
除非是B+式自动装填
you can forget the 9-mil all right?
9毫米口径的都是扔货
I seen one of those bounce off a windshield one time.
我见过9毫米子弹从挡风玻璃上弹开
Yeah the way you shoot.
那枪是你射的吧
If you're gonna bring a gun, babe.
如果你要带把枪
You gotta bring enough gun.
就要带把够用的
40 caliber.
点40口径的
- This is awesome right here. - Nice, isn't it?
-这个太棒了 -很不错是吧
Dad come check this out.
爸 你过来看看
- Yeah I see it. - Come on take it.
-我看到了 -过来拿着看
Check it out Walt.
沃尔特 来看看
No no it's just heavy.
不 不 只是有点重
That's why they hire men.
所以警察才要男的当
It's not gonna bite you, all right?
枪不咬人 知道吗
Looks like Keith Richards with a glass of warm milk.
你看起来像拿着一杯热牛奶的基思·理查兹(滚石乐队)
Hey Walt.
沃尔特
Everybody listen up listen up listen up!
大家都听好了 听好了
I'm gonna give a toast.
我要祝酒
A little toast to my brother-in-law. Come here.
为我的姐夫祝酒 来吧
Walt. You got a brain the size of Wisconsin.
沃尔特 你的大脑和威斯康星州一样大
But we're not gonna hold that against you.
不过我们并不是要说你坏话
Because your heart's in the right place man.
因为你心地善良
Your heart's in the right place.
心地善良
We love you man. We love you.
我们爱你
Everybody! To Walt!
大家举杯 敬沃尔特
Na zdorovje!
干杯(墨西哥语)
Na zdorovje!
干杯(墨西哥语)
Oh shit. Turn on channel 3.
该死 打开第三频道
At which point we apprehended three individuals
到目前为止我们逮捕了3个人
And placed them into custody.
并已将他们拘留
I'm proud to say the outstanding professionalism of
我很自豪地说在打击
My fellow agents at the Albuquerque district office
大量的冰毒贩卖案件中
Resulted in a substantial amount
阿尔布开克分局的同仁们
Of methamphetamine being taken off the streets.
表现了杰出的敬业精神
Were any shots fired?
有发生交火吗
No ma'am. Our agents took the suspects by surprise.
没有 我们的探员给嫌疑犯来了个出其不意
Damn the TV does add ten pounds.
电视还真他妈加油添醋
Ten pounds?
加油添醋
Sit and spin. Both of you.
你们两个 给我闭嘴坐下
- Hank. - What?
-汉克 -什么事
Sorry. You didn't see that.
不好意思 当作没看见这个
So charming.
太诱人了
This is clearly an ongoing operation one
显然这是一个正在运行的组织
Which was well organized
而且安排得当
Hank, how much money is that?
汉克 一共多少钱
It's about 700 grand. That's a pretty good haul huh?
大概有70万 很多吧
As I say it's a good day for the citizens of Albuquerque
正如我说的 今天是阿尔布开克市民的好日子
When we can put this big a dent in the local drug trade.
因为我们给予当地毒品交易沉重打击
But that's unusual, isn't it? That kind of cash?
不过有点不正常 那种现金
Well it's not the most we ever took.
和我们之前破的大部分案子不同
It's easy money
这钱来得很快
Until we catch you.
被我们抓到就完了
Walt just say the word and I'll take you on a ride-along.
沃尔特只要你开口 我就带你去跟踪
You can watch us knock down a meth lab.
你可以亲眼目睹我们如何捣毁冰毒实验室
Get a little excitement in your life.
给你的生活增加点激情
Yeah, someday.
是啊 有一天
Which one's this?
又是什么呀
Um, that faux-lalique vase
就是我在超级交换网上买的
I picked up at the Super-Swap.
人造水晶花瓶
How's it doing?
怎么样
Well, I met my reserve
我已经预定了
and there's still two minutes.
还有两分钟开拍
What's up?
什么事
You tell me, birthday boy.
你说呢 小寿星
Oh, hey, so, what's up for Saturday?
那你 周六有什么安排
Mm. Car wash.
洗车
Bogdan says he needs me.
博格丹说需要我
Till what time? Noon, 1 -ish?
几点结束 中午 一点钟
Probably 2, more like it.
大概两点吧 差不多
And then what after that?
那之后呢
Um, actually,
其实呢
I was thinking of driving up to Los Alamos.
我打算开车去洛斯阿拉莫斯
They've got this The visitor center has an exhibit on
那有一个 游客中心举办展览
that's really supposed to be
应该会很
You're not gonna paint?
你不粉刷吗
No, I'll paint.
刷 我会刷的
It's just that this
只是这个
You know, this exhibition on the Mars-rover photographs are
展出的是火星探测器的照片
I mean, the detail really is just supposed to be amazing.
我是说 细节一定相当清晰
It's just that I really need you to paint at some point.
我真的需要你能把漆刷完
- The sooner that back bedroom gets finished - I know.
-卧室早一天准备好 -我知道
And I'd do it myself,
我可以自己刷的
except you said you don't want me standing on the stepladder.
只是你说不愿意让我上梯子
- I will paint. -Okay.
-我会刷的 -好
What is going on down there?
这是怎么回事
No, it's
没事
Is he asleep?
他睡着了吗
No, it's No, it's nothing. He's just
不是 没问题 他只是
You know. Well, you gotta be careful about the baby and
我说 你该小心点孩子 还有
Well, don't worry about the baby.
不用担心孩子
This is just for you.
这是专门为你的
We are just doing you tonight.
我们今天只弄你
So just close your eyes,
所以呢 你就闭上眼睛
relax, and let it
放松 顺其自然
- Close your eyes. - Oh, okay.
-闭上眼睛 -哦 好
Okay.
好了
There you go.
就这样
That's it.
对了
There you go.
就这样
Keep it going.
继续
Keep it going.
继续
Keep it going.
继续
Keep Yes!
继 太好了
Fifty-six. Oh.
五十六耶
This is so embarrassing.
这真是太尴尬了
I am fine, honestly.
老实说 我没事
It's just some bug going around.
不过是轻微传染
First, my wife had it, then my son, and now me.
先是我妻子 我儿子 现在我又染上了
It's just It's just like a chest cold.
只是 有一点胸痛
Could be some low blood sugar as well.
可能还有点低血糖
I didn't have the greatest breakfast this morning. Honestly, I didn't.
我今天早饭吃得不是特别好
Hey, listen, can you do me a favor? Can you just, uh,
听我说 能帮个忙吗 可不可以
drop me off at a corner somewhere?
拐弯的时候让我下车
Uh, no, sorry.
抱歉 不行
It's just that I don't have the greatest insurance.
我的保险真的不爽特别好
Take a couple of deep breaths for me.
请你深呼吸几下
Is there anybody you want us to contact for you?
要我们帮你联系什么人吗
Ha. No. God, no.
不 天哪 不用
Lean forward for me, would you?
请你坐起来一下
Mr. White, are you a smoker?
怀特先生 你吸烟吗
No, never.
不吸 从不
Why do you ask?
为什么问这个
Mr. White.
怀特先生
Mr. white?
怀特先生
Yes.
你说
You understood what I've just said to you?
我刚说的你都明白了吗
Yes.
明白
Lung cancer. Inoperable.
肺癌 而且不能动手术
I'm sorry
不好意思
I just need to make sure you fully understand.
我需要确保你真的明白了
Best-case scenario with chemo.
最佳治疗方案是化疗
I'll live maybe another couple years.
这样我或许还能多活几年
It's just
只是
You've got mustard on your
你的衣领上有芥末
Right there. Mustard there.
就那儿 沾着芥末
Right there.
就那儿
So my records show that I paid it
我的记录显示已经付过了
and I certainly don't feel that we owe any late
而且我确定我们最近没有欠款
Yeah, all right. Um
好 好吧
Well I'll check with the bank
我会跟银行确认
And maybe the post office
还有邮局
If they lost it or something.
看看他们是否有弄丢
Yeah, let me look into that.
好的 我再确认一下
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you use the mastercard last month?
上个月你用万事达卡了吗
15.88 at Staples?
在斯特普尔斯公司[办公用品连锁]花了15块88
We needed printer paper.
要买些打印纸
Walt, the mastercard's the one we don't use.
沃尔特 我们不用万事达卡的
Okay.
好吧
So how was your day?
今天过怎么样
I don't know. It was um
不知道 我想
Fine.
还不错
Walt, come on. I'm shorthanded.
沃尔特 我缺人手
I need you to do some wipe-downs. Come on.
你帮忙去擦车 快点
- What? - I said I need you outside to do some wipe-downs.
-什么 -我叫你到外面去擦车
Are you here to work or to be staring at the skies?
你是来工作还是来发呆的
Come on let's go.
快点走吧
Come on man.
快点伙计
Fuck you Bogdan.
博格丹 去你妈的
I said fuck you!
我说去你妈的
And your eyebrows!
还有你那眉毛
Wipe down this!
用这个擦吧
Uh Hank.
汉克
Hank, it's Walt. Hey.
汉克 是我 沃尔特
Oh listen I didn't wake you did I?
听着 没吵醒你吧
Oh good good.
好的
No no nothing's wrong. I just uh
不 不 没什么事 只是
I've been uh thinking about that offer
我一直在考虑那个提议
That ride-along.
跟你们一起行动
It's the last house on the right. See it?
右侧最后一幢房子 看到了吗
Not the two-story one, the one next to it.
不是二层的 旁边那幢
Kind of, uh, I don't know what do you call that? Um,
有点儿那个 什么颜色来着
- green? - Sage.
-绿色 -鼠尾草色
"Sage?"
"鼠尾草色"
Do you work at the fucking Pottery Barn? Jesus.
你他妈是陶器场出来的吗
Sage. That's the word for it.
人家就叫鼠尾草色
My fault the only word your dumb ass knows is "green"?
你个傻缺就认得"绿" 这也怪我
"Cheese-dick." I know that one. How about that?
我还认得"贱货" 这词怎么样
Anyway, it's the, um, sage one. See it?
总之 就是鼠尾草色那幢 看到了吧
So what tells you it's a meth lab?
你们怎么知道那是个制毒窝点
Star snitch says some dude
据可靠线人报告
Goes by cap'n Cook lives up to his name in there.
一个名叫"库克船长"的家伙在里面制毒呢
Says he always adds a dash of chili powder.
还总往里面掺胡椒粉
Ah you exuberant mexicans.
这群精力旺盛的老墨
Captain Cook that's a white boy's name.
"库克船长"是个白人名字
Dopey as hell too.
"呆瓜"也是
Yeah? Tell you what.
是吗 这么着
I got 20 bucks that says he's a beaner.
我赌20块猜他是个老墨
- All right. - You're on.
-好的 -说定了
All right come on come on.
快点 快点
All right. School bus is clear. Got the green light.
好了 校车安全经过 开始行动
Copy that.
收到
Watch this. Makes them shit.
看我们怎么收拾他们
Go go go.
上上上
Meth labs are nasty on a good day.
制毒窝点在天气好时尤其危险
You mix that wrong you got mustard gas.
一旦混合错误就会产生芥子气
Phosphine gas.
应该是磷化氢
I think.
我觉得是
Yeah exactly.
当然没错
One whiff will kill you. That's why the respirators.
吸一口就会丧命 所以要戴面罩
House is clear. One suspect in custody.
房子搜查完毕 拘捕一名嫌犯
Copy that.
收到
The suspect might he be of the latino persuasion?
嫌犯会是拉美裔的吗
Driver's license says Emilio Koyama.
驾照上的名字是埃米利奥·小山
Asian!
亚裔的
Pay up sucker.
给钱吧 蠢货
First name Emilio.
名字是埃米利奥
That's at least half a beaner.
说明至少有一半墨西哥血统
Tell you what, I'll let you off for a 10.
这么着吧 算你10块好了
Cheer up gomey. You people still got J.lo.
打起精神吧 傻瓜 你们不是还有詹妮弗·洛佩兹嘛
Hank, do you think I might get to go inside?
汉克 我能进去看看吗
See the actual lab?
看看制毒窝点
Yeah. Yeah I tell you what
可以 跟你说吧
We're gonna go peek our heads in
我们要先进去
Check it out first.
仔细检查下
Stay here a minute.
你稍等一下
God.
天哪
Oh my god.
天哪
Pinkman?
平克曼
船 长
It's me.
是我
I'm alone.
就我一个
How'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
You're still in our filing system.
你还在我们的资料库里面
So your aunt owns this place right?
这地方是你阿姨的吗
I own it.
是我的
No one's looking for you.
没人在找你
Why are you here?
你来这干什么
I was curious.
我很好奇
Honestly I never expected you to amount too much
事实上我没期待你有什么作为
but methamphetamine?
但是甲基安非他明
I didn't picture that.
我万万没有想到
There's a lot of money in it huh?
这个能赚很多钱吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
- No? - Not a clue.
-真的 -一点不明白
Captain Cook?
库克船长
That's not you?
不是你吗
Like I said no one is looking for you.
我说了 没人在找你
Look I don't know what you think doing here.
听着 我不知道你来这儿干嘛
Mr. White
怀特老师
I mean if you're planning on giving me some bowl winder
如果你想拿上帝那套狗屎说辞
About getting right with jesus by turning myself in
劝我去自首的话
- Not really. - High school was a long time ago.
-我不会的 -高中已经是很久远的事情了
You ain't welcome back kotter,so step off.
你又不是什么灵魂工程师 赶紧滚吧
No speeches.
少说废话
Short speech.
就说几句
You lost your partner today. What's his name?
你今天被抓的的那个同伙叫什么
Emilio?
埃米利奥
Emilio is going to prison.
埃米利奥就要去蹲大狱了
The DEA took all your money your lab.
毒品缉查局抄了你的窝还有钱
You got nothing.
你一无所有了
Square 1.
话说回来
But you know the business.
你懂得怎么贩毒
And I know the chemistry.
而我掌握着化学技术
I'm thinking
我在想
Maybe you and I could partner up.
或许我们可以合作
You want to cook crystal meth?
你想制造冰毒吗
You?
就凭你
You and uh and me?
你和我
That's right.
没错
Either that
要么答应我
Or I turn you in.
要么我告发你
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Damned if I know.
我怎么知道
I described it as mosaic folk art.
我在描述里写的是马赛克手工艺品
And somebody bought it?
这东西居然有人买
Yeah, some guy in Minneapolis.
是啊 明尼阿波利斯有个人
Fourteen dollars plus shipping.
14美元 不算邮费
Yes.
真棒
At this rate, in 50 or 60 years you'll be rich.
照这样下去 再过五六十年你就发了
So how goes the novel?
小说写得怎么样
It's not a novel, actually, which l
不是小说 其实我
You're not writing a novel?
你没在写小说
You told me you were.
你跟我说你在写小说
No. Short stories.
不 是短篇故事
I said that if eventually I have enough good ones, that maybe I'll try
我说的是 如果好故事足够多
and publish another collection.
我或许会试着出版短篇小说集
Those really didn't sell.
小说集不好卖的
I just thought a novel would be easier to sell.
我只是觉得小说会好卖一些
Yeah, well, maybe so.
对 可能吧
Ever want me to read anything, I could critique it for you.
如果你需要我读 我可以提些批评意见
Oh. No.
哦 不用
I mean, I'm just not at that stage where I
我是说 我现在还没到
No.
不用了
Open offer.
提议随时有效
So, what's up with Walt lately?
沃尔特最近怎么样
What do you mean? He's fine.
你指什么 他挺好
He just seems,
他看起来有点
I don't know. Quieter than usual.
我也说不清 他比平时话少
Well, turning 50 is a big deal.
人到半百是件大事
I mean, I'm sure as hell not looking forward to 40.
比如说 我对40岁可一点都不期待
You're gonna be a complete basket-case.
眼看自己就要不中用了
So it's a mid-life crisis.
这么说他遇到中年危机了
No. He's just quiet.
没有 他只是不爱说话
How's the sex?
性生活怎么样
Marie, Jesus.
玛丽 我的老天
I guess that answers that.
看来有答案了
You just gonna sit there?
你就坐着不动
This. Look at this.
这个 看看这个
Kjeldahl-style recovery flask
凯氏烧瓶
800 milliliters, very rare.
800毫升容量 非常少见
You got your usual paraphernalia
我还带来了常用的试验装置
Griffin beakers your erlenmeyer flask.
格里芬烧杯 锥形烧瓶
But the PA resisted staff.
但还有更牛掰的东西
A round bottom boiling flask. 5,000 milliliters.
圆底烧瓶 5000毫升的
Well, I cook in one of those.
我都是用那种的
The big one.
大个儿的
One of these?
这种样子的吗
No,this is a volumetric flask.
不行 这是个量瓶
You wouldn't cook in on of these.
你不可能用这种玩意制毒的
Yeah I do.
我确实是
No, you don't.
不 你不可能的
A volumetric flask is for general mixing and titration.
量瓶只能用于普通混合或者滴定
You wouldn't apply heat to a volumetric flask.
不可以用来加热
That's what a boiling flask is for.
烧瓶才可以加热
Did you learn nothing from my chemistry class?
我的化学课你一点都没学到吗
No. You flunked me.
是的 你挂我科了
- Remember? - No wonder.
-记得吗 -难怪呢
Prick.
蠢货
Now let me tell you something else. This ain't chemistry
告诉你吧 这可不是化学课
This is art.
这是艺术
Cooking is art.
制毒是艺术
And the shit I cook is the bomb so don't be telling me.
我制的毒很赞 少对我说教
The shit you cook is shit.
你制的那是垃圾
I saw your setup. Ridiculous.
我见过你的装备 太荒谬了
You and I will not make garbage.
我和你不是去制造垃圾
We will produce a chemically pure
我们要制出稳定的化学纯产品
And stable product that performs as advertised.
就像广告宣传的一般
No adulterants. No baby formula. No chili powder.
不掺假 不掺奶粉 也不掺胡椒粉
No no chili p is my signature.
不 不 胡椒粉是我的标识
Not anymore.
不再是了
Yeah well we'll see about that.
好 那咱们走着瞧吧
- What the hell is this? - Lab safety equipment.
-这他妈什么玩意儿 -实验室防护用具
We're also gonna have an emergency eye wash station.
我们还会装个紧急洗眼台
These chemicals and their fumes are toxic.
这些化学药品及其蒸气都有毒
In case you didn't know that.
你不知道我现在告诉你
Well you can dress up like a faggot if you want.
只要你乐意 你穿得像个同性恋都行
Not me.
我可不穿
Listen this stuff doesn't stay more than a day.
听好 这些东西最多只能在这放一天
What? I thought we were gonna cook here.
什么 我还以为我们要在这里制毒
No we're not gonna cook here.
不 我们不在这里弄
Okay this is my house. I don't shit where I eat.
这是我家 我可不在自己的地盘上犯事
Well, then where are we gonna work?
好 那我们到哪里干活
You tell me.
你说呀
This is your deal, man. You wanna smoke it up, smoke it up at your house.
这是你的买卖 冒烟也得在你家冒
No, I didn't think so.
不 我看不行
Well
那么
What if we rented one of those self-storage places
不然我们租间那种个人储藏室
You know those little orange garages worked out of there?
就是那些橙色小车库 在那里制造
No.
不行
They're on to that. They got dogs that sniff around.
他们都盯着呢 派了警犬在附近查探
RV. That's what you want.
旅行车 正合你意
What like a Winnebago?
像温尼巴古车那样的吗
Yeah.
I know a dude who wants to sell his.
我知道有个家伙正要转手
He just goes camping with it.
他平时开去野营
But a mobile meth lab?
一个移动冰毒制造室
That'd be the bomb. I mean
超赞 我是说
Drive way out in the boonies.
咱们开到郊外去
Be all evasive.
避过所有耳目
Dude this isn't even 7 grand. My guy wants 85.
伙计 这还不到7000块 那人要价8500
This is all the money I have in the world.
这是我全部的积蓄了
You're a drug dealer. Negotiate.
你是毒贩 去还价
You are not how I remember you from class
你不是我读书时的那个老师了
I mean like not at all.
一点都不像了
- I gotta go. - Wait wait. Hold on.
-我得走了 -等等 等一下
Tell me why you're doing this.
告诉我你为什么要做这行
Seriously.
说正经的
Why do you do it?
你又为什么干这行
Money mainly.
主要为钱
- There you go. - Nah come on!
-我也是为这个 -别开玩笑了
Man some straight like you giant stick up his ass
像你这么正直理智的人
All of a sudden at age what 60
突然临老撞邪了
He's just gonna break bad?
这是要去搞破坏吗
- I'm 50. - It's weird, is all okay?
-我50岁 -这真太离谱了
It doesn't compute. Listen
完全看不出来 听着
If you've gone crazy or something
如果你这是发神经还是什么
I mean if you've If you've gone crazy
你要是 你要是发神经
Or depressed I'm just saying
或者抑郁 我只是说说
That's something I need to know about.
这些问题 我得了解
Okay? I mean that affects me.
好吗 我是说这对我有影响
I am awake.
我觉悟了
What?
什么
Buy the RV.
买下旅行车
We start tomorrow.
我们明天开工
How's it coming in there?
试得怎么样
Fine.
还好
Do you want me or your dad?
要我还是你爸进去帮忙吗
Dad.
So how are those feeling in the waist? Are they too tight?
裤腰大小怎样 会不会太紧
'cause you don't want to get them if they're too tight.
要是太紧你就别穿了
They're pre-shrunk.
这是防缩水的料子
Are you sure you don't want to get a different kind.
不想试试别的款型吗
Like you know the skinny jeans?
像是 修身牛仔裤
Those are really supposed to be in style now.
现在正流行呢
The skaters wear them.
玩轮滑的人常穿
Do I look like a skater?
我看起来像玩轮滑的吗
All right.
那好吧
Mom look at my big-boy pants.
妈妈 瞧瞧我的裤子
Mommy could you zip up my big-boy pants?
妈妈 帮我拉拉链
- Don't. - What?
-别去 -什么
Don't.
别管
Walt.
沃尔特
- Where - I have no idea.
-他去哪 -我也不知道
You know what? Don't even look at them.
知道吗 睬到别睬他们
They're obviously very stupid.
他们的行为很蠢
I think that um
我觉得
I think those jeans look really good on you.
我觉得这裤子你穿着很好看
You should get them if you like them okay?
你要喜欢就买下来 好吗
Why don't you just hang out here for a second?
你在这儿待一会儿好吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Fine.
Mommy I think I pinched a loaf
妈妈 我想
In my brand-new big-boy pants.
我拉在新裤子里了
- What are you doing? - What's wrong chief?
-你在搞什么 -怎么了先生
Having a little trouble walking?
走路不太灵便吗
Get off me. Get off me!
放开我 放开我
I'll mess you up man.
我不会让你好过的
Well you'll have one shot. You better make it good.
你只有一次机会 你最好把握好
What are you waiting for your girlfriends?
等着你的女朋友们来帮忙吗
You better go. Take it.
快动手啊 打啊
Take your shot. Take it!
抡起你的拳头 打啊
Come on. Come on.
来啊 别扭扭捏捏的
Come on let's get outta here. Let's go.
走吧 我们走吧 咱们走
Psycho.
神经病
Yeah nothing but cows!
除了奶牛什么都没有
Got some big cow house way out that way like 2 miles
那边大概2英里处有些大牛棚
But I don't see nobody.
但是没看见人
Cow house?
牛棚吗
Yeah where they live.
是啊 它们住那儿
The cows.
奶牛
Whatever man.
不管这些了
Yeah let's cook here.
就在这开工吧
Cow house.
牛棚
God help me.
上帝保佑
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
These are my good clothes.
这些是我的光鲜衣服
I can't go home smelling like a meth lab.
我可不能带着一身毒品味回家
Yeah you can. I do.
可以啊 我就是这样的
Those?
那条
Those uh you're keeping those on, right?
你至少会穿着那条吧
Come on.
开工吧
Daylight's burning.
别浪费时间了
Oh my God.
老天
Oh this is uh this is a good look for you.
这样 这样很适合你
And you're maybe only the world's second biggest homo.
你大概就是世上第二强同志了
Would you shut up and help me?
闭嘴 过来帮忙
Oh yeah.
就这样
Oh yeah work it.
就是这样
Baby work it.
宝贝 就是这样
Turn that off!
把那关掉
This is glass grade.
这是晶体级冰毒
I mean you got
我说 你真的
Jesus you got crystals in here 2 inches 3 inches long.
老天你真的做出了两三英寸长的结晶体
This is pure glass.
这可是特纯级别的
You're a damn artist.
你他妈的真是艺术家
This is art, Mr. White.
这是艺术 怀特老师
Actually it's just basic Chemistry
事实上 这只是基础化学
But thank you Jesse. I'm glad it's acceptable.
不过谢谢你 杰西 我很高兴这合格了
Acceptable? You're the goddamn Iron Chef.
合格 你他妈整个一"食神"嘛
Every jibbhead from here to
全天下吸毒的人
Timbuktu is wanna taste it.
都会想尝尝这个的
Now I gotta I gotta try this.
现在我先来 享受一下
No. No.
不 不行
We only sell it. We don't use it.
我们只贩毒 不吸毒
Okay since when?
谁说的
Listen you've been watching way too much Miami Vice.
你《迈阿密风云》看多了吧
That ain't happening.
不吸是不可能的
So What now?
那 现在怎么办
How do we proceed?
下一步怎么做
We cook more tomorrow.
明天再多做点
Meantime
同时
I know just the guy to talk to.
我知道找谁去谈
Kraze how you doing my man?
小疯 最近如何
You got a new dog. Right on man.
又弄了条狗 不赖啊 伙计
What's his name?
叫什么名字
Yeah, I had a dog like that once, except maybe like twice as big.
我以前也有条这样的狗 有它两个大
Super-purebred.
超纯种的
Now me personally I would train him
要是我的话 我会训练它
To go straight for the, uh, nut ----
怎样找到毒品
Just shut your mouth and show me your money.
闭嘴 一手交钱一手交货
I ain't buying ese.
我不是来买货的 伙计
I'm selling.
而是来卖货的
Tell me that ain't the finest Scante
告诉我这是不是你见过的
You ever laid eyes on.
最优的冰毒
Go ahead try it.
去试试看
Hey Poochie.
小乖乖
How you doing?
最近怎样
Jesus Christ.
我的老天
See? What'd I say?
怎么样 我说吧
It's all right.
还好
It's all right? It's all right?
还好 还好
Yeah. It's all right.
是还好
So what? You back in business?
怎么 重操旧业了
Hell yeah I'm back.
是啊 我回来了
With a Vengeance.
来势汹汹
Vato loco gotta make a living.
窝囊废也得讨生活啊
You know with your cousin gone away and all.
你知道你表弟被抓的事了吧
And listen homes about that.
听着 伙计 埃米利奥那事
It really broke me up about Emilio.
我真的很伤心
That dude is like my brother.
那哥们就像我兄弟
He okay? You talk to him?
他还好吧 去看过他了吗
Yeah, yeah I talked to him.
恩 我和他聊过了
He said when the feds came
他说条子来的时候
You were out sticking it in some neighbor lady.
你还在跟隔壁的马子鬼混
Hey you know, I got lucky twice.
你知道的 我正好逃过了一劫
I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
Emilio
埃米利奥觉得
He thinks maybe you dimed on him.
你临阵脱逃了
That is bullshit.
他胡说
That is bullshit, krazy-8!
疯狂小八 他在说胡话
I should kick his punk ass for even thinking that.
他敢这么想我他妈踢死他
You know what? Next time you talk to Emilio
那啥 下次再去看埃米利奥的时候
You tell him for me, all right?
你帮我转告他 好吗
Why don't you tell him yourself?
何不你自己跟他说
- Made bail this morning. - Go ahead Pendejo.
-他今天早上保释出来了 -来呀 笨蛋
Kick my ass.
踢死我呀
Hey listen
听我解释
Where did you get this?
这是哪搞来的
I know your little punk ass didn't cook it.
凭你这小杂种是做不出来的
Hey man.
伙计
You some kind of nudist?
你这算啥 裸体主义者
That's some stone-fine tick tick you been cooking there ese.
你就是在这里造出那高级货来的
How about you come work for me?
来跟着我干怎么样
I'd be willing to sell it to you if
出价合理的话
The price is right.
我愿意给你供货
You out here all by yourself huh?
这都你一个人造出来的吗
I know you.
我认识你
He was there when I got busted. He's with the DEA!
我被抓的时候他就在那 跟缉毒组在一块儿
No.
没有
You rata-snitch motherfucker!
你他妈该死的告密者
Run Mr. White! Run!
快跑 怀特老师 快跑
I say we cap them both.
把他们俩都给毙了
You really cook up that batch?
那批货真的是你制的
Yeah.
You an artist.
你是个艺术家
It's a damn shame.
真是太可惜了
Wait! Wait a minute.
等等 等一下
Listen to me.
听我说
I'll teach you my recipe.
我把秘方给你们
What do you say? You want to cook like me?
你刚怎么说来着 也想造出这样的货
You let us both live
放了我们俩
And I will teach you.
我就教你们
Put the cigarette out.
这里不许抽烟
Please.
拜托了
红 磷
红磷:位于元素周期表第15位 元素符号P 紫红或略带棕色的无定形粉末有光泽 密度2.34克/厘米3 加热升华 但在4300千帕压强下加热至590℃可熔融 汽化后再凝华则得白磷 难溶于水和CS2 乙醚 氨等略溶于无水乙醇 无毒无气味 燃烧时产生白烟 烟有毒
Move it homes.
快点 伙计
We ain't got all day.
没那么多时间跟你耗
Okay.
好的
What happened?
怎么了
What'd you do to them?
你怎么他们了
Red Phosphorus in the presence of moisture
潮湿状态下的红磷
And accelerated by heat yields Phosphorus Hydride.
遇热会加速产生磷化氢
Phosphine gas.
一种剧毒气体
One good whiff and
吸入这么小小一口
We gotta
我们得
We gotta clean this up.
我们得 清理下现场
Where were you?
你去哪了
Walter.
沃尔特
I don't know what's been going on with you lately but
我不知道你最近怎么了 但是
Nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Whatever it is
不管是怎么回事
I'll tell you this.
我告诉你
I do not like it when you don't talk to me.
我不喜欢你有事瞒着我
The worst thing you can do is shut me out.
最不济也就是把我甩了罢了
Walter is that you?
沃尔特 那还是你吗