绝命毒师 第一季 Breaking Bad Season 1 第2集: 保守秘密…… Cat's in the Bag...

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 翠西亚·布洛克 / 蒂姆·亨特 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 布朗温·休斯

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / RJ·米特


台词
Are you okay?
你还好吗
12 小 时 前
- You are a life saver. - Yeah, man.
-你简直是救命恩人 -是啊 伙计
- We can't thank you enough. - Hey, mad props.
-我们实在太感激你了 -太感谢了
I could have sworn the guy said south.
我发誓那人说的是往南面开
But then, all of a sudden we're off the main road.
但是突然一下我们就离开了大路
I'm trying to read the map while I'm driving,
我想边开车边看地图
which is a bonehead maneuver.
实在是个愚蠢的行为
And all of a sudden Bang, we're in that ditch.
忽然"砰"的一声 我们就掉进了沟里
Yeah, bam, I'm like, what the hell? You know?
对 "砰" 我还搞不清楚发生了什么
Yes, and my coffee mug.
对了 还有我的咖啡杯
Coffee? My mug of coffee?
咖啡 我的咖啡杯
It spills all over my pants. I mean, just a nightmare.
全洒在我裤子上 简直就是恶梦
Dude, you so need GPS. I mean, for real.
伙计 说真的 你该装个GPS导航仪
Like I said,
就像我说的
we couldn't be more grateful.
我们对你感激涕零
Can't we just dump them here?
难道就不能把他们扔这儿吗
What, then somebody finds them?
什么 等着别人发现他们吗
Then what? People have seen us.
那时怎么办 已经有人看见我们了
You're gonna flood it, man.
你得把车子沉到河里 伙计
I'm not gonna flood it. She's not going to flood, all right?
我不会把车沉到河里的 它不能沉 懂吗
We're just gonna stay positive, right?
我们得乐观点 明白吗
We're going to clean up this mess. Wish you would start.
我们要收拾好这烂摊子 希望能发动起来
Damn it. See? You flooded it.
该死的 看见没 她已经进过水了
All right. All right. You know what?
好吧 好吧 你知道吗
The RV is going to start now.
车子会发动起来的
The RV is going to start right now.
车子会马上发动起来的
It's gonna start and we're gonna
发动起来以后
drive it over to your house.
我们就开去你家
- My house? - Yes.Your house
-我家吗 -对 你家
We're gonna drive it over there and park it overnight.
我们把它开过去停一个晚上
- And then tomorrow - No, man, not my house!
-然后明天一早 -不行 不能去我家
Shut up!
闭嘴
After we finish cleaning up this mess,
收拾好这烂摊子后
We will go our separate ways.
你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
Our paths will never cross.
从此井水不犯河水
And we will tell this to no one.
天知地知你知我知
Understood?
明白吗
What, I can talk now?
我现在能说话了吗
Fine.
好吧
That goes double for me.
你都已经替我说完了
Okay, okay. Be good to me.
很好 争气点
Yes!
成了
Yes, ok, ok.
很好 很棒
Oh, shit.
该死
猫在袋中 Cat's in the Bag
第一季 第二集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Walt?
沃尔特
You coming out?
你出来吗
Yeah, absolutely.
当然
You wanna hear something funny?
想听趣事吗
We had a faculty meeting last thursday
上周四 我们开了教工大会
And the topic was senior class photos,
内容有关毕业生留影
and how we had instituted a new rule last year
去年我们定了新规定
that seniors are allowed to
允许毕业生
have photos taken by a photographer of their choice,
选择喜欢的摄影师来拍摄毕业照
you know, not necessarily
不一定
the photographer that the school hires.
用学校雇的摄影师
That's so --
所以
So, anyway, some of the senior girls
总之 有些毕业班的女生们
were going to that
前往
glamour shots place, to have their photos taken,
高级的摄影棚拍毕业照
and now they're bringing us all these photos,
结果等她们拿来了所有照片
and Joan Epperman, you know Joan,
琼· 埃普曼 你认识的
suddenly has to go through all these photos
突然发现照片都拍出她们乳沟了
and turn them down, because they show cleavage.
所以得仔细检查 然后退回去
Did you get enough pancakes, sweetie?
亲爱的 还要薄饼吗
Yeah. I'm good.
不用了 我饱了
You know, even these small-busted girls have cleavage.
甚至那些平胸的姑娘 都有乳沟
Apparently there's some new type of brassiere,
很明显 现在有种新型的胸罩
or something.
或是别的玩意
The wonderbra
神奇胸罩
It's the wonderbra.
那叫神奇胸罩
Yeah? OK.
是吗 好的
Hey, there. You've reached Walt, Skyler and Walter Junior.
你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒和小沃尔特的家
We can't come to the phone right now,
我们现在不能接电话
so please leave us a message.
请留言
Hello, Mr. White. This is AT&T calling.
你好 怀特先生 这里是美国电话电报公司
Are you happy with your current long distance service?
您对您现在的长途电话服务满意吗
'Cause if you're not, I would definitely, really really
如果您不满意 我将会
love to talk to you as soon as possible about
很乐意尽快与您联络
Hello? Hello, hello. This is Walter White speaking.
你好 我是沃尔特·怀特
You said he was practically dead, okay?
你不是说他已经死了吗
You said he would die any minute!
你还说他马上就会死
Listen, I am having breakfast with my family right now,
听着 我正在和我的家人吃早餐
and I really don't appreciate these sales calls.
我真的不太喜欢这些推销电话
Well, too bad, man, 'cause guess what.
太糟糕了 伙计 猜猜发生了什么
He's still not dead!
他还没死
I went and put my ear to the RV, I can hear him, like,
我把耳朵贴在车上 就能听到
rolling around in there, all right?
他在里面滚来滚去的声音
I think he's awake, man. I think he's trying to get loose.
我想他醒了 大概想要松绑
Where the hell are you? I'm freaking out over here!
你到底在哪里 我在这里快疯了
- Calm down, damn it. - Are you gonna help me clean this up?
-该死的 冷静下来 -你会帮我收拾残局吗
- We've got loose ends here! - Calm down!
-这事还没完呢 -冷静
I will be there after school.
放学以后我会过去的
After school? Are you shitting me?
放学后 你在敷衍我吗
Ditch it, man, call in sick.
别上班了 打电话请假
Listen, that is just not going to work for me.
听着 对我说什么都没用
I'm not interested in that at all.
我完全不感兴趣
And I would appreciate if you don't call here anymore.
希望你不要再打来了
Damn. They're so annoying, those people.
可恶 这些人可真是烦
- You have a good day, sweetie. - Okay, mom, you too.
-过得开心 宝贝 -好的 妈妈 你也一样
Bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
- Drive safe. - Okay.
-开车当心点 -好的
Yo, yo, yo, 148-3369,
唷 唷 唷 148-3369
representing the ABQ.
代表阿尔布开克
What up, biatch?
何事 贱人
Leave it at the tone.
提示音后留话
So, the term "chiral"
"手性"这个术语
derives from the Greek word "hand".
来源于希腊语的"手"
And the concept here being that, just as your left hand,
它在化学中的概念是 就如同你的左手
and your right hand are mirror images of one another, right?
和你的右手互为镜像
Identical, and yet opposite.
相同而又对立
Well, so too organic compounds can exist as
所以 有机化合物
mirror image forms
总是以互为镜像的形式
of one another all the way down at the molecular level.
存在于分子水平上
But although they may look the same,
虽然看似相似
they don't always behave the same.
但是生物活性不尽相同
For instance
比如说
For instance
比如说
I'm sorry for instance
抱歉 比如说
Thalidomide.
酞胺哌啶酮[镇静剂]
The right-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide
这种药物的右旋异构体
is a perfectly fine good medicine
是一种很有效的药物
to give to a pregnant woman
用于减轻
to prevent morning sickness. But,
孕妇晨吐的症状 但是
make the mistake of giving that same pregnant woman
如果给孕妇错服了
the left-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide,
酞咪脈啶酮的左旋异构体
and her child will be born with
那么她生出的婴儿
horrible birth defects.
将会严重畸形
Which is precisely what happened in the 1950s.
此等事件曾在上个世纪50年代发生过
So, chiral, chirality,
那么 手性的 手性
mirrored images, right?
镜像 懂了吗
Active, inactive.
一个有活性 一个没有活性
Good, bad.
一好一坏
Yes, Ben?
本 请讲
Is this gonna be on the murder?
这个会出现在凶杀案里吗
What?
什么
Is this gonna be on the mid-term?
期中考试会考吗(沃尔特听错了)
The chirality on the mid-term? No, no, well, maybe,
期中考试会不会考手性 不会 也许
maybe, yes, you know, but prepare
也许会 对
for it to be on the mid-term.
要做好出现在期中考里的准备
Can't hurt to know it, right?
多知道一点也没损失 不是吗
Knowledge is power!
知识就是力量
Oh, no, no
不 不
Not good. Not good.
不妙了 不妙了
What the
怎么
Hey, hey, you, you, hey.
你 你
Listen No, no, no, no!
听着 别 别 别
Oh, God!
上帝啊
MILF's?
辣妈性爱
What the hell is a MILF?
辣妈性爱是什么鬼东西
Now what?
现在怎么办
The other one, out in the RV, he's
另一个 在车里的 他
- You're sure? - Yes.
-你确定 -是的
You're positive?
肯定吗
- You know what, feel free to go check it yourself. - Yes, good idea.
-不然你自己去看好了 -对 真是个好主意
Maybe I should do that before he
也许我该在他晃悠到大街上之前
do wanders off down the damn street.
亲自去察看一下
- Okay, you know what, I - All right, all right!
-你知道吗 我 -行了 行了
The one downstairs, tell me about him.
楼下的那位 说说他的情况
Come on, anything, something!
快点 什么都可以 说点什么
- Start with his name, at least! - Krazy-8.
-至少可以先说名字 -疯狂小八
Krazy-8? What the hell does that even mean?
疯狂小八 这到底什么鬼意思
I don't know, man, okay? I mean, he's like,
我不知道好吗 他就像个疯子
Krazy-8, okay? I don't know.
行了吗 我也不知道
So, you work with him regularly?
那你经常跟他合伙吗
No, not him so much.
不 跟他合作得不多
- His cousin, mainly. - Who's his cousin?
-主要是跟他表弟 -他表弟是谁
- The guy out in the RV! - All right, all right.
-车里的那个 -行了 行了
Krazy-8's one level higher.
疯狂小八比他高一等级
One level higher?
高一等级
Yeah, you know, not like street level.
对 不是街头混混水平
Higher.
更高一级
You know, there's like a starbucks at every corner?
就好比到处都有星巴克
Krazy-8 is, like, the dude that sells starbucks his beans.
疯狂小八 就是卖给星巴克咖啡豆的人
Okay, so he's a distributor.
好吧 所以他算经销商
Okay, so, is he
好吧 那么 他
I mean, is he in other words
我是说 他是不是 换句话说
What is his reputation for violence?
他是不是暴力狂
Well, um
这个
He did try to kill us both yesterday, so there's that.
他昨天想要杀了我们 所以应该是吧
What I'm trying to say is that he's a distributor, right?
我想说的是 他是个经销商 对吧
He's a He's a businessman, he's a man of business.
他是 他是商人 生意人
It would therefore seem to follow
也就是说
that he is capable of acting
他可能不会
out of mutual self-interest, yes?
表现地那么狭隘 对吗
What?
什么
Do you think he is capable
你觉得他这个人
of listening to reason?
听得进道理吗
What kind of reason?
什么道理
You mean like "Dear krazy-8, listen,
像是 亲爱的疯狂小八 听好
if I let you go, will you promise not
如果我放你走 你能保证
to come back and waste my entire family,
不回来杀我全家
no colombian neckties." you mean that kind of reason?
不砍我脑袋 你是说这种道理吗
No, man, I can't say as I have
不 伙计 我可不敢说
high fuck hopes as that concern.
我他妈的对他寄予如此大的厚望
What was that?
什么声音
What was what?
怎么了
Come!
来看啊
We gotta tie him up.
我们得把他绑起来
Why the hell didn't we tie him up?
咱们刚刚怎么没绑着他呢
Because he was out cold.
因为他昏过去了
But what if he's faking it?
可要是他是装的呢
Like if it was me, I'd be all faking being knocked out, yo!
换做是我 肯定会装成给打晕了
And then, when the coast is clear,
然后 等到危险过去了
I'd be up looking for weapons and shit,
再起来找武器
waiting to pounce!
等机会突袭
Now if it was me, and I couldn't
如果现在换做是我
find a decent like weapon
找不到件称心的武器
I would just lie back down, and bide my time.
我就会躺回去 再等时机
So now what do we do?
那我们现在做什么
You keep asking me that
你老问我
like you think I have some answer.
好像我心里有底似的
- Well, you gotta do something! - We!
-你总得做点什么吧 -是我们
We have got to do something, and I am opened to suggestions.
我们得做点什么 我愿意听听你的建议
Man, uh-uh, okay, this whole thing was your deal!
伙计 整件事都是你搞出来的
Don't you dare put that on me!
你怎么能赖到我头上呢
You brought those guys out there,
是你把这些人带出来
this is your responsibility.
全是你的错
Like I came to you, begging to cook meth.
说的像是我找到你 求着给你制毒似的
"Nerdiest old dude I know,
像我跟你说 书呆子老伙计啊
you wanna come cook crystal please."
你想来做点儿纯冰毒吧
"I'd ask my diaper-wearing granny,
我得问问我那穿着纸尿裤的奶奶
but her wheelchair wouldn't fit in the RV."
可是她的轮椅进不了旅行车
What about the the phosphate gas?
那气化磷酸盐怎么办
Phosphine gas. What about it?
气化磷酸盐 怎么了
I mean, do you think it still might kill him?
我是说 你觉得气化磷酸盐还可能杀死他吗
You know, with like a delayed reaction or something?
比如延迟反应之类的
I don't know.
我不清楚
- You're supposed to be a scientist! - Look!
-你可是个科学家啊 -听着
This isn't even the issue that demands immediate attention.
这不是我们现在该考虑的
We have got a body in that RV,
旅行车里还有具尸体呢
and it's getting warmer outside, understand?
天气开始变得炎热 明白我意思吗
And we have got to do something about that soon.
我们得赶快采取行动
And in a way that no one will ever find it.
用某种方法使得人不知鬼不觉
Now that last part
最后我要说的
is very, very important.
非常 非常重要
Therefore,
那就是
it seems to me that our best course of action
我们的最佳策略
would be chemical disincorporation.
应该是化学消融法
Dissolving in strong acid.
让他在强酸里溶解掉
Oh man, that's messed up.
伙计 我有点混乱
You're not you're not serious?
你不是 你不是说真的吧
You're serious?
你说真的
Who's gonna do that?
谁来动手
And don't look at me!
别看我
I guess we'll both do it together.
我猜咱俩得一起干
No, Mr. White, okay, I'm not good with dead bodies.
不行 怀特先生 我搞不定尸体
We're in this 50/50, okay?
咱俩是拴在一条绳上的蚂蚱 懂吗
I guess the only other fair way
我猜还有一个公平的办法
to go about this would be
那就是
That one of us deals with the
其中一人去处理
body situation, while the other one of us
尸体的问题 另外一个去
deals with the Krazy-8 situation.
处理疯狂小八那事儿
In a scenario like this,
事已至此
I don't suppose it is bad form to just
我想 除了抛硬币
flip a coin.
也别无他法了
- Heads or tails? - I'll do the body in the acid, okay?
-猜正反 -我去用酸处理尸体 好吧
Heads or tails?
正面还是反面
Heads. Heads.
正面 我猜正面
Best two out of three?
还是三局两胜吧
Yo, yo, yo, 148-3369,
唷 唷 唷 148-3369
representing the ABQ.
代表阿尔布开克
What up, biatch?
何事 贱人
Leave it at the tone.
提示音后留言
Mr. White, it's me, pick up.
怀特先生 是我 接电话啊
I got a container question.
我找不到合适的容器
Hello? Mr. White, pick up the phone, man!
喂 怀特先生 接电话啊
Yes?
是我
What kind of plastic, man?
得用哪种塑料 伙计
Polyethylene.
聚乙烯
How the hell am I supposed to know that?
我要怎么分辨
Because I told you.
我告诉过你
Look, just
听着
Look at the bottom for a triangle
看底下 会有个三角形
stamped "LDPE".
印着"低密度聚乙烯"
It should be molded right into the plastic.
应该是模压在塑料里的
Yeah, yeah, LDPE. Right on, got it.
恩 恩 低密度聚乙烯 对 找到了
But I don't know, man, this feels kind of flimsy.
我不好说 伙计 可这玩意儿看起来很脆弱
Any decent acid's gonna eat right through this.
随便哪种像样的酸 都能把这腐蚀穿的
- Not hydrofluoric. - Why not?
-氢氟酸就不会 -为啥
Look, you skipped,
听着 你不是
clowned around or otherwise jerked off
翘了所有课去胡闹了
to every lecture I ever gave.
就是去自慰了
As far as I'm concerned, your chemistry education is over.
在我看来 你的化学学习生涯已经结束了
Oh, okay. Be a dick about it.
行了 别鸡巴废话了
So, hey, have you
你有没有
Have you done the thing?
把活儿干完
Yeah, I'm working up to it.
恩 我正着手做呢
You know what? I bet he doesn't even wake up.
你猜怎么着 我打赌他都没醒过来
Not even if you took him to the hospital right now.
即便你现在把他送医院 也不会醒的
Now, if it was me, I would
要是我的话
just try and think of
就会试着去想
I was doing him a favor.
自己只是在帮他忙
Who's there?
是谁
Don't you fucking play games with me. Who's there?
你他妈的别想玩我 是谁
Yeah, I see you.
我可看见你了
What are you gonna do?
你想要干什么
I need water!
我要喝水
Bring me some water, would you?
你能不能给我点水喝
Please?
求你了
You don't like the crust?
你不喜欢吃面包皮吗
Where's my cousin Emilio?
我表弟埃米利奥呢
He dead?
他死了吗
Hey, Mr. White!
怀特先生
Hey, Mr. White!
怀特先生
Are you smoking weed?
你在抽大麻吗
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Wait a minute. Is that my weed?
等等 你抽的是不是我的
What the hell, man?
怎么回事啊 朋友
Make yourself at home, why don't you?
还真把这当你家了 是不是啊
So what did you end up buying?
你到底买什么了
Nothing.
啥都没买
No store in town sells a plastic bin
镇上没那种
big enough for a body.
大到能装下一个人的塑料箱卖
I don't suppose you could buy two bins
我还真没指望你会去买俩
Legs in one, torso in the other?
一个装下半身 一个装上半身
God.
老天爷
I don't suppose you could kiss my ass?
我也从没想过你会阿谀奉承我
So, how did it go?
你进展如何
So you didn't do it?
你还没搞定吗
Not yet.
还没呢
God.
天啊
Damn.
该死
- I gotta go. - What? No, come back here!
-我得走了 -啥 别走 给我回来
Sorry. I'll do it tomorrow, I promise.
抱歉 我保证明天搞定
Tomorrow?
明天吗
I've got a doctor's appointement, I gotta go.
我跟医生约好了 我得走了
Look, stay away from him.
听着 离他远点
He's awake.
他醒了
Hey, man, we flipped a coin.
哥们 我们可是抛了硬币的
We flipped a coin!
我们抛了硬币的
We're good?
胎儿还好吧
We're very good.
非常好
We're excellent, I'd say.
我得说 非常之好
Oh, would you look at that face!
你来瞧瞧那张脸
Smile, peanut!
笑一个 小家伙
So, who's up for knowing?
那么 做好知道性别的准备了吗
Girl.
女孩
Girl?
女孩吗
- You sure? - Pretty sure.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
Can I tell you this is exactly what I was hoping?
我能跟你说这是我梦寐以求的吗
You remember you said that
还记得你说过
when she's 16 and starts dating.
等她16岁就可以开始约会了
Looking fabulous.
真是难以置信啊
Let me see if they're done with the
我去看看血糖化验做好了没
blood sugar, then you can go out of here.
做好的话你们就可以走了
I'll be right back.
我一会儿回来
Who is Jesse Pinkman?
杰西·平克曼是谁
Jesse
杰西
Jesse Pinkman.
杰西·平克曼
He called just this morning, Walt, please don't deny it.
他今早打过电话 沃尔特 别否认
It says on his Myshout page he attended Wynne.
他空间上说他在怀恩中学读过书
Was he one of your students?
他是不是你的学生
Yeah. He was
是的 他只是个
Nobody.
谁也不是
Who is he to you?
他跟你什么关系
Why is he calling? What is this big secret
他干嘛打电话来 有什么不可告人的
you seem to be discussing with some
你们好像在讨论一些
Druggie burn-out?
什么关于瘾君子的事情
You don't come home
昨晚凌晨两点
last night until 2 in the morning,
你才回家
you don't tell me where you been.
你也没跟我说去了哪
You spent the entire night in the bathroom, Walt.
你一整夜都呆在卫生间里 沃尔特
Tell me what's going on with you.
告诉我 你到底怎么了
Don't you think you owe me that?
你不觉得该给我个解释吗
Who's this Jesse Pinkman to you?
这个杰西·平克曼到底跟你什么关系
He sells me pot.
他卖大麻给我
He sells you pot?
他卖 大麻给你
Marijuana, yeah.
是的 大麻
Not a lot.
也没多少
I mean, I don't know.
我是说 我也不知道
I kinda like it.
我还挺喜欢的
Are you out of your mind?
你脑子进水了吗
What are you, like 16 years old?
你多大了 还是16岁吗
Your brother-in-law is a DEA agent.
你连襟就是缉毒局的
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
LookSkyler
听着 斯凯勒
I just
我只是
Haven't quite been myself lately.
最近有点脱线而已
Yeah, no shit. Thanks for noticing.
是 一点不假 多谢您发现了
I haven't been myself lately, but I love you.
我只是有点脱线而已 但我还是爱你的
Nothing about that has changed.
这点从未改变过
Nothing ever will.
也不会改变
So right now, what I need
所以现在呢 我需要的只是
is for you to climb down out of my ass.
你别再管我的闲事
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Will you do that for me, honey?
能为我做到吗 亲爱的
Will you, please, just once,
好吗 求求你 就这一次
get off my ass?
别再管我的事
You know, I'd appreciate it.
你知道 我会感激涕零的
I really would.
我真的会
Stop!
够了
Stop in 15 minutes.
15分钟后停笔
Your tails are too short.
你的燕尾服太短了
Taylor. Taylor.
泰勒 泰勒
Take out Taylor and go on.
叫上泰勒继续
No. 8.
8号
Just meat, is all. Just a bunch of meat.
只是肉 就一堆肉而已
Oh, Jesus.
老天
It's cool, you're cool.
镇定 你要镇定
You're all good, yo.
你很好
You're all good in the hood.
这儿一切都好
It's fine. Just a bunch of meat, come on. You got it.
没事的 就一堆肉而已 你搞得定
Excuse me!
有人在吗
Excuse me?
有人在吗
You.
Yes, you.
就是你
May I talk to you?
能跟你谈谈吗
This is private property!
这是私人地盘
Just a minute. I wanna talk to you.
就几句话 我说了就走
No, I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
Hey, don't touch me! Do not touch me.
别碰我 不要碰我
All right, look, not touching, okay? Not touching here.
好的 不碰你 放心了吧 不会碰你
Look, lady, whatever you're selling, I ain't buying, yo.
女士 不管你推销什么 我是不会买的
Well, my name is Skyler White, yo.
我是斯凯勒·怀特
My husband is Walter White, yo.
我丈夫叫沃尔特·怀特
He told me everything.
他全都告诉我了
- Seriously? - That's right.
-真的吗 -是的
And just so you know
你要知道
My brother-in-law is a DEA agent.
我妹夫是缉毒局探员
And I will not hesitate to call him.
逼不得已的时候
Not if I have to.
我会毫不犹豫地告发你
Understood?
明白吗
This is your one and only warning.
别说我没警告过你
Do not sell marijuana to my husband.
不许再卖大麻给我丈夫
- Okay. - I mean it.
-好的 -我说到做到
Don't call our house again.
别再往我家打电话
You stay away from him, or you'll be one sorry individual.
别再缠着他 不然有你好果子吃
You got me?
听明白了
I think so, yeah.
我想是的
No more marijuana.
大麻 不许再卖给他
I can dig it.
我明白
You can dig it.
你明白了
Wonderful.
很好
Not that it's any of my business,
虽然不关我什么事
but you might wanna consider a different line of work.
但你也许该考虑换种活法了
Okay.
好的
"Let's go to your house, yo!
一起去你家
"Makes perfect sense. Let's
简直太棒了
"Let's completely screw up your house
把你们家统统搞乱
"So you never wanna spend another night in it."
让你一天都待不下去
"Sure. You know, why not?"
当然 干嘛不呢
"And then, how's about I send
然后让我找个神经病婊子
over my psycho-bitch off my mind.
去找你怎么样
"You know, break your balls and threaten you?
让她废了你再吓颇你的胆
"God, that'd be hilarious."
老天 那太滑稽了
"And then, the killer in the basement?
还有那个在地下室里的杀手
"The one who's completely my responsabilty.
也由我全权负责
"Hell, let's just let him live down there.
就让他在那住下吧
"Just, I don't know, make sure to feed him, like
我只要管饭就行
"Three times a day."
一日三餐不耽误
"Sure, why not?
当然 干嘛不呢
"That would be really amazing.
那简直太棒了
"Thank you so much for the opportunity.
谢谢你给我这个机会
"I always dreamt about, I don't know, melting bodies."
我一直梦想着有一天 化个尸什么的
You got a brother in the goddamned DEA?
你有个弟弟在天杀的缉毒局对吧
What?
什么
You said you were just doing some ride-along.
你说过你只是路上碰到的
Yes or no, do you have a brother in the DEA?
你有个弟弟在缉毒局 是不是
Brother-in-law.
是我连襟
Now there's a load off my mind.
现在我总算松了一口气了
Where did you hear that?
你从哪听来的
Your freaking wife told me when
你家那疯婆子来数落我的时候
she was here all of my shit?
亲口说的
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是这样
She almost caught me moving Emilio!
我在搬尸的时候差点给她逮到
Good job in wearing the pants in the family.
在家里人模狗样的装得不错嘛
And why did you go and tell her I was selling you weed?
为什么跟她说我卖大麻给你了
Because somehow, it seemed preferable to admitting
不管怎么说 总比承认我在
that I cook crystal meth and killed a man.
制冰毒而且还杀了人强吧
Is that what I think it is?
是我想的那个吗
Yeah, it is. I smoked a bowl, so what?
对 我吸了 有意见啊
My house, my rules.
我的地盘我做主
Hey, no, no! Don't give me that, okay? I held up my end.
不不 别这么看着我 我都搞定了
I already took care of Emilio.
把埃米利奥处理掉了
You're still diddling around, trying to get your nut up.
就在你闲荡 搞基的时候
Well, boo-hoo. I have the truly awful job here.
胡说 我还有份糟透了的工作要做
You wanna talk awful? You wanna go there?
你懂什么叫糟透了吗你 你懂吗
Try dragging 200 pounds of stink up a flight of stairs.
拖个两百磅重臭气熏天的尸体上楼试试
I barely got him in the bathtub!
把他弄进浴缸我容易吗
Bathtub? What
浴缸 什么
- What do you mean, "Bathtub"? - That's another thing,
-你说"浴缸"是什么意思 -还有件事
Why you got me running around town,
你干嘛让我找遍全城
trying to find some stupid piece of plastic,
找什么愚蠢的塑料桶
when I have a perfectly good tub I can use?
我那浴缸用起来就十分足够了
Oh, God.
我的天
I'm sorry, what were you asking me?
抱歉 你刚问我什么来着
Oh, yes.
想起来了
That stupid plastic container I asked you to buy.
我让你去找什么"愚蠢的"塑料容器
You see, hydrofluoric acid won't eat through plastic.
看到了吧 氢氟酸不会腐蚀塑料
It will however dissolve metal, rock,
但却能溶解金属 岩石
glass, ceramic.
玻璃 还有陶瓷
So there's that.
就像现在这样