绝命毒师 第一季 Breaking Bad Season 1 第7集: 非暴力交易 A NoRoughStuffType Deal

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 翠西亚·布洛克 / 蒂姆·亨特 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 布朗温·休斯

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / RJ·米特


台词
In closing, I can tell you we take this very seriously.
最后 我要说的是我们会严肃处理此事
APD as well as the DEA.
无论是本地警方还是药品管理局
Stopping the manufacture and sale of methamphetamines
阻止冰毒的生产和销售
Remains one of our highest priorities.
仍是当务之急
And the theft of lab equipment from your school
贵校失窃的实验室仪器
Is also receiving our highest attention.
也将是我们的工作重心
Rest assured, no stone will go unturned
请放心 我们会不遗余力地
In our search for the person or persons responsible for this.
寻找这些事情的相关负责人员
If you have any questions, now would be the time.
如果你们还有什么疑问 现在就提出来
You're talking like you haven't caught anybody yet.
你说话的口气好像你们还没有抓到人
What about the janitor that was dealing drugs at the school?
那个在学校里交易毒品的看门人呢
There is no indication that this individual was selling drugs.
没有任何迹象表明此人在出售毒品
He was arrested for having
他被捕的原因是
a small amount of marijuana in his car.
在其车中找到少量大麻
Not in the school.
并不是在学校里
And he's since been fired.
而且他因此被开除了
I heard he had a record.
我听说他有前科
I'd like to know how he got a job here in the first place.
我想知道当初他是怎么会被聘用
Exactly. Why wasn't there a background check?
没错 为什么没有调查背景
There was one.
有过
We're currently reviewing our hiring policies.
我们正在复查聘用政策
You better be doing more than that.
你们还要做得更好
He was arrested in front of my daughter.
那人是在我女儿面前被逮捕的
This guy was stealing the lab equipment, right?
那个人在偷实验室仪器 对吗
That's not our thinking at this time.
现在 我们并不这么认为
We are looking at others who also had access,
而是在寻找同样能有接触途径的人
But not limited to the maintenance staff.
但不局限于维修职工
Are you saying there was a break-in?
你是说有人非法闯入吗
Do we know exactly when this happened?
我们知道具体发生时间吗
I mean, could it have been during school hours?
我想知道 是不是在上课时间
We haven't been able to establish a date or time,
我们无法确定具体日期和时间
But there is no sign of breaking or entering.
不过没有任何闯入的迹象
Sowhoever took it had a key?
那么 那个人有钥匙
We're talking inside job?
我们说的是监守自盗
Someone who's still at the school?
是学校内部人员吗
At this time I'm not able to discuss the details with you,
目前 我无法跟你讨论细节问题
But we can tell you is that
但是我可以告诉你的是
We have some very good people
我们有一批优秀的探员
working very hard on this case.
在调查这个案子
I'm sorry, officer. But that sounds like double-talk.
对不起 长官 你的回答太含糊其词
We're trying to protect our children.
我们在试图保护我们的孩子
You have to level with us.
你们要和我们在同一条战线
Really, we are giving you all the information we have.
实际上 我们提供了手头所有的信息
You know what I'd like to see in this school?
你知道我喜欢怎样的学校吗
Drug never does.
没有毒品
Yeah, dogs, and metal detectors,
没错 不能有缉毒犬 金属探测器
And locker searches, and strip searches.
还有不能搜查储物柜和连环漫画
Our district has strict policies
我们区有严格的政策
I heard about this school in Canada.
我在加拿大时听说一家学校
They arrested one of their groundskeepers with drugs.
逮捕了一位携带毒品的场地管理员
And the next day they found out over
第二天发现
Half of the students were high on LSD.
超过半数的学生服过大量迷幻药
LSD? When were you gonna tell us about the LSD?
迷幻药 你打算什么时候告诉我们迷幻药的事情
No. please. No one said anything about LSD.
没有 没人说迷幻药
What about the equipment that was stolen?
被偷的仪器怎么样
The equipment was taken from our chemistry department.
仪器是从我们的化学实验室被偷
And I would like someone to give us some specifics.
我希望有人能说下详细情况
Walt?
沃尔特
Yeah.
我在
Mr. White is currently on medical leave.
怀特先生正在休病假
But as he's chair of the science department,
但是他负责科学部的事务
He's made a very special effort to be with us here.
他作出了很多特殊贡献
And I'd like to take a moment to thank him for that.
首先我要感谢他
Could you please tell us more
您能不能跟我们说下
About the equipment that was taken?
被偷的实验仪器情况吗
- Please. - Yes.
-有请 -好的
And thank you.
谢谢大家
The inventory list for the missing lab wares are as follows:
失窃的实验仪器详细清单如下
One 5,000 milliliter round bottom boiling flask,
一个5升的圆底烧瓶
One kjeldahl-style recovery flask, 800 milliliters,
一个800毫升的凯氏冷却瓶
Two full-face respirators,
两个蒙面防毒面具
Some sep funnels,
一些分离漏斗
A sill head with a thermometer holder
一个带温度计固定夹的底座
Ow, my knee.
我的膝盖
Where did that come from?
哪里来的感觉
And why was it so damn good?
为什么TMD这么爽
Because it was illegal.
因为这是非法行为
空手套白狼 Crazy Handful of Nothin
第一季 第七集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
The basement.
地下室
Unfinished, of course.
当然还没有修好
But just look at all this space.
但是看下这些空间
You gotta think rec room, media room.
你可以把这里想成是娱乐室 媒体室
Just imagine all the things you could do down here.
想象一下你能在这里做的所有事情
Now remember, you're buying for this fantastic neigorhood.
请记住 你们是因为优美的环境才买这个房子
Big lawns and shade tress.
大片草坪 大树成荫
Walking distance to the country club.
离乡村俱乐部只有步行的距离
What happened there?
这里是怎么回事
Bit of a fixer, but this house has great bones.
小修了一下 不过这幢房子框架很好
You know what? We're zeroing in. I've got another listing,
看完这个 我还有很多
Brand-new, right around the corner.
在那边的角落还有全新的
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
It's by appointment only.
需要提前预约的
I'm here to see the owner.
我来看房东的
He's in the
他在
Recreational vehicle.
休养车里
Yo, it's appointment only!
请提前预约
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
About as good as you look.
和你看到的一样好
Jeez, you look like Lex Luthor.
天哪 你看上去像莱克斯·卢瑟[超人的女友]
Listen, I visited you in the hospital, but you were asleep.
我到医院看望过你 不过你在昏迷
Yeah, Skinny Pete said you wanted Tuco's address.
没错 瘦子彼得说你想要屠库的地址
Acting like you were all out for blood.
好像要去报复人家
You are alive, so obviously you wised up.
你还活着 很明显你没去是明智的
- No, I did go see him. - Bullshit.
-不 我真的去见他了 -胡说
Are you selling your house?
你要卖房子了吗
I got two dudes that turned into raspberry slushie
我把两个人变成了肉泥
And flushed down my toilet.
放厕所里冲走
I can't even take a proper dump in there.
我都没法打扫卫生
The whole damn house has got to be haunted by now.
整幢该死的房子现在一定在闹鬼
You didn't actually go see Tuco?
你不会真的去见屠库吧
Here.
给你
That is seventeen-five.
一共有17500
Your half of the 35,000.
正好是35000的一半
Plus there's an extra 15 in there. It's all yours.
另外还有15000 也都归你了
You've earned it.
是你赚来了
You got this money from Tuco.
你从屠库那里拿的
Yeah.
是的
So Tuco gave you this is what you're saying.
你想说的就是屠库给你钱
- We made a deal. - You made a deal?
-我们做了个交易 -你们做交易
- That's right. - Wait.
-没错 -等等
Why would you make a deal with that scumbag?
你为什么要和那个小人做交易
You see what he did to me?
你看到他是怎么对我的吗
Because I think that we can do business together.
因为我觉得我们可以合伙做生意
We came to an understanding.
我们达成了共识
No way, man! Okay? No understanding.
没门 知道吗 你们之间没有共识
Take a look at the money in your hand.
看看你手上的钱
Now just imagine making that every week.
想想每周都能赚这么多
That's right.
没错
Two pounds a week. 35,000 a pound.
每周2磅 每磅卖35000
Without even talking to me, you told
你都没跟我打声招呼 你告诉
This insane ass clown
这个有病的傻瓜
Dead-eyed killer that, uh
瞎眼的杀手
That we would give him two pounds a week?
我们每周给他2磅
We'll just scale up our operation.
我们是指适当扩大我们的运营
We'll add a few more hours
我们可以增加几小时
Don't talk to me about hours.
别跟我说时间
What about pseudo, man? How are we gonna get that?
如果他在骗你呢 我们怎么拿到钱
You think the meth fairy is just gonna bring it to us?
你以为冰毒小精灵会拿给我们吗
It takes me a week to get this stuff.
我花了一周时间去弄这些原料
I'm driving all the way out to Las Cruces.
我在拉斯·克鲁塞斯奔来跑去
200 miles each way to meet up with my smurfs
来回200英里去跟马甲接头
- Smurfs? - The dudes who go to the drugstores,
-马甲 -去杂货店的那家伙
And get a couple boxes at a time and sell them to me.
一次拿上几盒再卖给我
And that's maybe only good for,
那估计就只有
Like, maybe a half pound worth.
大概半磅重
See, that's the bottleneck in your brilliant business plan.
看见了么 这就是你绝妙商业计划中的瓶颈
All right.
好了
Of course you would have known that
当然 你要是事先问我
If you would have just asked me.
你早就知道了
Well, here we are again.
嗯 我们又见面了
Here we are.
是啊又见面了
- Skyler, you look great. - Thank you.
-斯凯勒 你气色不错 -谢谢
You must be, what, six, seven months?
你这应该差不多有六 七个月了吧
How goes it?
感觉怎样
It's great
还不错
Other than waddling to the bathroom every five minutes.
就是每五分钟就要蹒跚着去厕所
The baby shower's next week. It'll be good to
下周要开宝宝派对 所以
It'll be good to have a day that's
最好能让斯凯勒享受一次
Just about Skyler.
属于她自己的一天
Very nice.
挺体贴
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, Walt, I see you've committed to the hair loss.
沃尔特 我看你好像适应了掉发
Yeah.
是啊
- How do you feel? - Oh, okay.
-你感觉怎样呢 -还行
You know, pretty decent actually.
其实很有形象
His color is better. You know, his energy.
他气色好多了 你看
And he's even more
他体力方面也
Physical.
好多了
More physical?
体力方面
Well sexual.
呃 性方面
Frisky, actually.
活分一些
I mean, that's got to be a good sign, right?
我是说 这是个好兆头吧 对吗
Sure, I'll take that.
当然 我也这么认为
Right, Walt?
对吗 沃尔特
Couldn't that mean that the Chemo is working?
那是不是意味着化疗起作用了
Realistically,
现实一点说呢
It may just mean that we've got
可能只表明
The anti-emetics tuned right.
止吐药的药效到了
Truth is, until Walt's finished this round of Chemo.
说实话 要等到沃尔特完成这一阶段的化疗
And we look at a new PET scan, we just can't say for sure.
再做个正子扫描 现在还不能下定论
Isn't there anything else we could be doing?
我们还要不要做其它什么呢
I've been wondering about
我一直再考虑关于
Alternative medicine.
辅助药物
I mean, Eastern Healing.
就是 中医一类的
You know, holistic.
疗效全面一些
Well, I can't speak to its efficacy.
这个 我不好说它功效如何
But as long as it doesn't interfere with our treatment,
但是只要它不影响我们的疗法
Anything that helps my patient have a better outlook,
一切能够带给病人希望
A better comfort, is fine by me.
带给他们健康的东西 我都欢迎
So you're saying it's all psychological.
那么你是指其实是心理作用
It doesn't make any real difference.
不会有什么效果
Having a better outlook can make a tremendous difference.
只要有希望 结果也许大不相同
But it's also important that we manage our expectations.
调整自我的期望值也很重要
What?
怎么
A junkyard?
垃圾场
Let me guess, you picked this place?
我来猜猜 是你选的地方
What's wrong with it? It's private.
这里怎么了 够私密
This is like a non-criminal's idea of a drug meet.
这就像 良民想出来的交货地点
This is like, "Oh, I saw this in a movie. Oh, look at me."
就像 "哇 我在电影里见过 哇 看着我"
So where do you transact your business? Enlighten me.
那么你在哪儿做交易 教教我
I don't know. How about Taco Cabeza?
不晓得 塔克卡贝萨餐厅怎么样
Half the deals I've ever done went down at Taco Cabeza.
我有一半交易都是在那里完成的
Nice and public.
舒服 公开
Open 24 hours.
24小时营业
Nobody ever gets shot at Taco Cabeza.
从没有人在那儿被捉到过
Hell, why not the mall?
妈的 为什么不去商店街呢
You know, wait at the gap. "Hey! It's time for the meet."
在过道等着 "喂 见面时间到了"
You know, I'll put down the flat-front khakis,
我先放下无褶卡其裤
Head on over, grab an orange julius.
头转过去 拿一杯柳橙汁
Skip the part where psycho lunatic Tuco
跳过疯子屠库哪个部分
You know, comes and steals my drugs
偷了我的药
and leaves me bleeding to death.
还把我打得血流不止
Look, you don't have to be here for this.
听着 你不必呆在这里
Okay? I mean, seriously.
知道吗 我认真的
I'm okay.
我没事
Nah, I'm no pussy.
切 我又不是懦夫
I'm good.
我好得很
Mr. Clean and his boy.
洁癖先生和他的伙计
I'm sorry that I had to tune you up.
抱歉我要先跟你们磨合一下
Respect, ese. You gotta give it to get it.
相互尊重 你们要先付出才能得到
Hey, what are we doing way the hell out here?
我们在这做什么
What, they close the mall or something?
怎么 他们把购物街关了
Heisenberg, come on, break it out.
海森堡 拜托 直截了当一点
That's it? That's all you got?
就这些 你就只有这么多
We had some production problems.
我们制作方面出了点问题
Point five-three.
0.53磅
I thought you was a player.
我觉得你玩了我们
You told me two pounds.
你告诉过我两磅的
And now you waste my time with these Chiclets?
现在你用这些口香糖似的东西浪费我时间
Seventeen and a half
一万七千五
Minus the half for wasting my time.
减掉的五百是赔我耗的时间
Hey, come on.
拜托
What, you're gonna argue?
怎么你还想讨价还价
You got something to say?
你还有什么可说吗
You're doing business like a couple little bitches.
你们做事就像俩小婊子
I want all of it.
把钱给足了
70 grand.
七万块
What did you say?
你说什么
You like this product, and you want more.
你中意这批货 还想要更多
Consider it a capital investment.
当做投资吧
Loco bald motherfucker.
草你妈的 你个秃子
Fifty-two and a half. 25 points vig.
五万二再加五百 二十五点的周利
Vig?
周利
Interest. Weekly.
利息 按周计算
Okay.
That's
那应该是
$65,625 with interest.
本息一共65,625美元
- 1.875 pounds. - No.
-1.875磅 -不行
2 pounds. Next friday.
两磅 下周五拿
And no production problems.
别给我出乱子
Can you handle 4 pounds?
你想不想要四磅
Listen, old man. Talk is talk.
听着 老头 说归说
But owing me money
要是欠我钱的话
That's bad.
后果很严重的
What did you just do?
你刚刚干了什么
4 pounds.
四磅
4 pounds, as if 2 pounds wasn't bad enough.
四磅 两磅还不够折腾啊
We're talking 200-300 boxes of sinus pills.
那相当于二三百盒的鼻窦炎药片
There ain't that many smurfs in the world.
世界上可没那么多马甲
We're not going to need Pseudo-ephedrine.
我们这次不用假麻黄素
We're going to make phenylacetone in a tube furnace,
我们要在管式炉里合成苯丙酮
Then we're gonna use Reductive Amination
再利用还原性氨化反应
to yield Methamphetamine.
来生成甲基苯丙胺[即冰毒]
4 pounds.
四磅
- So no Pseudo? - No Pseudo.
-不用假麻黄素 -不用
So you do have a plan.
你还是有个计划啊
Yeah, Mr. White!
太好了 怀特先生
Yeah, science!
科学真伟大
Okay.
好了
- What's this? - That is a shopping list.
-这是什么 -购物清单
Getting some of those items may be challenging.
要搞到其中一些可能有点挑战性
"One autotransformer, 6 liters an
"一台自耦变压器 六升的
Hy Hydrous Methyl Methylamine,
水 水合甲 甲胺
Two 35 m&m tube furnaces"
两台35m和m的口径管式炉"
It's mm, millimeter.
m和m是指毫米
One 70-millimeter would be fine,
一个70毫米的最好
But they're hard to combine.
但是它们组合起来很难
"40 grams Thorium Nitrate"?
"40克硝酸钍"
Yo, Mr. white, I can't even pronounce half this shit.
喂 怀特先生 这些屁东西我读都读不清楚
You know what? Count me out.
告诉你 我不玩了
I'm leaving town.
我要离开镇子
I'm moving to, like, Oregon or something
我要搬去 俄勒冈州之类的
Jesse, Jesse, listen to me.
杰西 杰西 听我说
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
今天只是你未来生活的开始
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
This is the first day of the rest of your life,
这是你余生的伊始
But what kind of life will it be?
而你的余生会是怎样的
Will be be a life of fear,
是充满恐惧的余生
Of "oh, no, no, no, "I can't do this,"
尽想着"不 不 我做不了"的生活
Of never once believing in yourself?
从不相信自己的生活吗
- I don't know. - Listen.
-我不知道 -听着
These things?
这些东西
We need them.
我们需要它们
And only you can get them for us.
只有你能够弄到它们
Okay, it's ready. There you go.
准备好了 开始吧
Hi, baby. I'm your aunt Marie.
宝宝好 我是你玛丽姨妈
Now, of course you already know that because
现在 你肯定已经知道我了
When you watch this twenty years from now
因为20年后你看这录像时
I will look exactly the same as I do now.
我还会和现在一模一样
I know it is amazing.
我知道这挺不可思议
I have aged shockingly well, haven't I?
岁月对我不起作用 不是吗
Anyway,
总之
Welcome to your baby shower, Esmeralda!
欢迎观看你的即将庆生会 梅拉达
Esmeralda?
梅拉达
Esmeralda.
梅拉达
That's your name, and you heard it here first.
这就是你名字 你在这里第一次听到
Now, that is your wonderful,
那是你帅气的
Handsome older brother.
好哥哥
Show her, older brother, your face.
给她瞧瞧 哥哥的样子
Okay. Not right up the nose.
行了 别冲着鼻子
Not back to me.
别 转回来对着我
There's your mommy!
那是你妈妈
Hello, mommy!
妈妈好
And look! There you are, Esmeralda!
瞧 这就是你 梅拉达
Wake up, baby!
醒醒吧 宝贝
Time to party!
庆祝时间到
Easy.
别疯了
Believe it or not, Esmeralda,
不管你信不信 梅拉达
Right after the party, your name was changed to Holly.
庆祝完后 你的名字要改成霍莉
And I believe, Hank, that was around the time
而且我相信 汉克 那也是
That we took aunt Marie to the insane asylum.
把你姨妈送进精神病院的时候
Yeah, yeah. I dropped her off at the curb.
对 对 我把她扔在路边
Then I married Shania Twain
然后我就和仙妮娅·特恩结婚
And lived happily ever after.
并从此过上幸福的生活
There's daddy! Speak, daddy!
那是爸爸 说话呀 爸爸
Say hello to your daughter.
跟你女儿打个招呼
Holly, I am very proud of you,
霍莉 我非常以你为荣
And I think about you all the time.
我无时无刻不在想着你
Wherever you go,
无论你去哪
Whatever you do in life,
不管你如何生活
Always know that you have a family
永远记得你身后有一个家庭
Who loves you very, very much.
每一位家人都爱你至深
- Cheers. - Cheers!
-干杯 -干杯
Oh, my god, it's so cute.
天呐 太漂亮了
Oh, Carmen, it's oh, look.
卡门 这真是 瞧
Look at that. It's adorable.
看看这个 真可爱
I love it, Carmen. Thank you.
我太喜欢了 卡门 谢谢
You're so welcome, honey.
太客气了 亲爱的
Thank you. Look at the little feet.
谢谢 瞧这小脚丫
From me.
我送的
And Hank.
和汉克一起
What nice wrapping paper.
这包装纸真好看
Marie always finds the best wrapping paper.
玛丽总能找到最棒的包装纸
I do.
当然
Okay.
好了
Let's see what this is.
来看看是什么
Exciting.
真令人兴奋
It's a
这是
A tiara.
头饰
Marie, is this
玛丽 这是不是
White gold and several carats' worth of zircons.
白金嵌着几克拉锆石
Oh, Marie, you spent too much on this.
玛丽 你太破费了
You shouldn't have. You really, really shouldn't.
你不该这样的 真的
But it's so it's really
不过这个 真的
It's sparkly.
很耀眼
Sparkly! Like wow! Thank you.
闪闪发光 谢谢你
Hey, listen, Walt
沃尔特 听着
You got anything stronger than beer?
有比啤酒烈的吗
It's just gor oh, it's great.
这是太棒了
I love it. Thank you.
我很喜欢 谢谢你
Thank you, sweetie, thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
Sorry, man.
抱歉 伙计
You know, after 200 presents, it just gets kind of old.
看了200份礼物之后 有点无趣
- That's nice stuff. - It is, isn't it?
-真是好酒 -可不是吗
I got just the thing to go with that.
我这正好有配好酒的东西
I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.
对不起 我刚没想到
No, no, no, no. It's okay.
不 不 不 没事
You mind if I have one?
我能来一支吗
You think it's a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗
Hank, I've already got lung cancer.
汉克 我已经得了肺癌了
Okay. You got me there.
好吧 有道理
Thanks.
谢谢
Cuban.
古巴的
I did a little favor for an FBI guy.
我帮了个联邦探员的忙
Now, I was under the impression
我有种感觉
That these were illegal, hmm?
这雪茄不合法 是吧
Yeah, well, sometimes forbidden fruit
对 可有时候
Tastes the sweetest, doesn't it?
禁果才最甜 不是吗
It's funny, isn't it?
很可笑 不是吗
How we draw that line.
我们怎么划定界限
Yeah?
什么
What line is that?
什么界限
Well, what's legal, what's illegal,
就是 什么合法 什么不合法
Cuban cigars, alcohol.
古巴雪茄 酒
You know, if we were drinking this in 1930,
你知道 如果是在1930年喝酒
We'd be breaking the law.
我们就违法了
Another year, we'd be okay.
换个时间 又合法了
Who knows what will be legal next year?
谁知道明年又有什么会变合法
You mean like pot?
你是说像大麻
Yeah.
Like pot. Or
像大麻 或者
Whatever.
之类的
Cocaine? Heroin?
可卡因 海洛因
I'm just saying it's arbitrary.
我就是随口一说
Well, you ought to visit lockup.
那你该去监狱看看
You hear a lot of guys talking like that.
那里有很多人这么说
"hey, man, why'd you bust me with these 14 bales of ganja?
伙计 你就为14包大麻抓我啊
"It's all gonna be legal next year
等明年威利·纳尔逊当总统时
When Willie Nelson be the president"
这可就不犯法了
Shit, buddy, it doesn't only go one way, either.
老兄 这话也能反过来说
Sometimes there's stuff that's legal that shouldn't be.
有时候 所谓合法的东西并不该合法化
I mean, friggin' meth used to be legal.
我是指 那混账的冰毒曾经合法
Used to sell it over every counter
曾经在美国的任何一家
At every pharmacy across America
药房的柜台里都有出售
Thank god they came to their senses on that one, huh?
感谢上帝 他们知道该禁毒了
Yeah.
Nice party.
聚会很棒
A tiara.
一个头冠
A white gold tiara for a newborn baby.
给一个新生儿送白金头冠
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I think she got that at
我觉得她是在
Gertrude Zachary produced, yes
格特鲁德·扎克瑞里买的
I mean, that thing must have cost, like, what,
我是说 这东西肯定得
$500 or $600.
500还是600吧
You know what? I think I'm going to return it.
我觉得我该退掉它
You sure?
你想好了吗
She's bound to find out.
她肯定会发现的
Well, maybe I can explain to her that
也许我能跟她解释说
We need a diaper than
比起白金的婴儿头饰
A white gold baby tiara.
我们更需要尿布
You know, I've been thinking about
我在想
What you said Dr. Delcavoli
你对戴尔克沃利医生说的话
About alternative medicine.
关于辅助的疗法
No. Don't worry. I'm not going to mention that anymore.
不 别担心 我再不会提那事了
No. What I mean is that maybe there is something to it.
不是 我是想说 也许这可行呢
Here. look.
看 这个
They do this navajo sweat lodge up by farmington.
在法明顿有这种印第安人的净汗屋
Healing ceremony.
治疗仪式
It's supposed to be good for your lungs.
据说对肺有好处
I'm not saying that I believe in it, but
不是说我真的信 只是
You know, it might be an experience.
你看 或许有有益处
Really?
你说真的
You?
In a sweat lodge?
去汗屋
I was thinking about driving up on Friday,
我打算周五开车过去 周日回来
Coming back Sunday. I mean, if you're okay with it.
如果你同意的话
Well, of course I'm okay with that.
我当然同意了
Okay.
那好
- Sweat lodge? - Yeah.
-汗屋 -对
I'm already sweating. Help me out.
我已经满头大汗了 来搭把手
70-millimeter tube furnace. Excellent.
70毫米管式炉 很好
This is excellent. Very good work.
非常好 干得不错
- Damn straight. - Okay. Hydrogen.
-那就对了 -纯氧
Electrolytically produced, yes?
电解法制备的 对吧
Yeah, like you asked. I mean,
对 就你要的那种
This crap wasn't easy to get.
这破玩意儿可难找了
It was expensive.
死贵
Methylamine. Where's the methylamine?
甲胺呢 甲胺在哪里
I don't see the methylamine.
怎么没看到甲胺
Yeah, well, that's where I ran into some trouble.
那个 有点儿麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦
Well, half this crap I could just buy, right?
这里一半破烂是可以直接买
But this methylamine
但是这个甲胺
Not so easy.
就不容易搞
They got it locked down tight.
都在仓库里锁着呢
But I did find some pros who will rip it off for us.
有几个行家愿意去搞
But they want 10 grand.
他们开价1万块
So what's the problem? You have the money.
那有什么问题 你钱够的
No, had. I already spent almost the whole wad.
原来是够 都差不多花光了
I mean, I got, like, 2 grand left.
我手头剩下两千
I told you, all this crap was expensive.
跟你说了 这些破烂贵着呢
So these thieves, did they say where
那么 那些贼有没有说过
They would be stealing it from?
他们打算从哪儿偷
Yeah, a chemical supply place south of town.
城南一个化学品仓库
They got guards and security cameras,
有警卫 监视录像
Big ass steel doors.
高门大锁
That's why these dudes are charging so much.
所以他们才狮子大开口
What?
看什么呢
So why don't we just steal it ourselves?
我们何不自己动手
Yeah?
说真的
How are we going to do that?
我们怎么动手
With this.
用这个
So what's this stuff called again?
这玩意叫啥来着
Thermite.
铝热剂
And that will cut through a lock?
这东西能破锁吗
Because this is supposed to be one big ass lock.
那锁头可是大家伙
In World War II,
二战时期
The Germans had an artillery piece,
德国人造了一门超级大炮
It's the biggest in the world.
它是世界上最大的炮
Called the Gustav Gun,
称作"古斯塔夫巨炮"
And it weighed a thousand tons.
有一千吨重
And the Gustav was capable of firing a 7-ton shell
古斯塔夫巨炮的炮弹重7吨
And hitting a target accurately 23 miles away.
能精确集中23英里外的目标
I mean, you could drop bombs on it
要是用炸弹去炸
Every day for a month without ever disabling it.
连续炸上一个月也无济于事
But you drop a commando,
但如果派突击队
One man,
只需一个人
With just a bag of this
一袋这个
And he could melt right through 4 inches of solid steel
就能熔化4英寸的钢铁
And destroy that gun forever.
让那门炮彻底完蛋
Jeez!
神哪
So yes.
所以说
I think it will cut through any lock we're likely to find.
什么样的锁都能破
You'd like to return this?
你要把这个退掉
It's very nice, but yes.
它很漂亮 但我要退
Well, it is from the store, isn't it?
它是你们店的 没错吧
Oh, yes. It's from this store.
没错 真是本店的
Do you happen to have a receipt?
你有发票吗
No. I don't. It was a gift.
没有 别人送的
A gift.
送的
Mr. Wilson, could you step over here, please?
威尔逊先生 麻烦过来下
Mr. Wilson, I'd like you to watch this lady
威尔逊先生 请你看住这位女士
While I find the police.
我去报警
Excuse me?
你说什么
Ma'am, this item is stolen, as I'm sure you know.
女士 这是件被盗的赃物 我相信你也了解
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
Oh, yes. I intend to press charges.
是的 我要起诉
Please do.
好的
We'll be here.
我们在这等
Look, I
听我说 我
I've never stolen anything in my life, all right?
我这辈子从没偷过东西
I told you.
我说了
That tiara was a gift. A baby shower gift.
这头饰是别人送的 新生儿派对礼物
So who gave it to you, then?
那是谁送的呢
I don't think I have to tell you that.
我有权不告诉你
You don't have to tell me anything.
你有权什么都不告诉我
You can talk to the police,
你跟警察讲
And I can tell them how my daughter-in-law remembers
而我要告诉他们 我儿媳清楚地记得
Showing this particular item to a tall blonde woman who,
她把头饰拿给一位高个金发女士看
When her back was turned, walked right out the door with it.
可是她刚一转身 那女士就拿着它走掉了
So there.
这就是证据
Oh, yeah?
是嘛
Then I can talk to the channel 3 news.
那我就对3套新闻台说去
Yeah. I can tell them how you people,
我要告诉他们 你们这些人
Without a shred, without a modicum of evidence,
在没有一丝一毫证据的情况下
Illegally detained an innocent pregnant woman
非法将一名无辜孕妇拘留
In a dank storeroom.
在黑暗的储藏室里
- This is my office. - I feel I'm being held hostage.
-这是我的办公室 -我认为这是绑架
Furthermore, I'm not getting enough air back here.
而且 这里空气不够
I don't think I can breathe.
我喘不过气
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝呀
Oh, no. I'm going into labor.
哦不 我要生了
Yes, I
我要
Hi. You've reached Marie. Do the beep thing.
你好 我是玛丽 请留言
Marie? It's Skyler. I just left Zachary's.
玛丽 我是斯凯勒 我刚从扎克瑞珠宝店出来
I need to talk to you immediately.
我要马上跟你谈谈
Where's the guard? He's supposed to be coming by.
警卫呢 他该过来了
- You think he already passed? - I don't know.
-他是不是已经过去了 -我不知道
- There he is. - Yeah, I see him.
-他来了 -我看见他了
Wait till he passes.
等他过去
Okay, it's clear.
安全了
- What the hell is this? - It's all they had.
-这是什么玩意儿 -店里只有这个
Then you go to another store.
那就去别的店
- If this is all they had, wrong place. - Just put it on.
-只有这个说明你去错店了 -戴上
Of course you can
你真应该
Okay. This is it.
成了 我们开始
Oh, God.
老天
- Dawm. Where duck. Duck. - What?
-该死 躲起来 -怎么回事
He's not supposed to come back. What's he doing?
他不该回来的 他在做什么
Oh, God.
老天
He's going to the crapper.
他要去茅厕
Oh, God.
老天
- Carry your bag. - What? What are you doing?
-背上兜子 -你要干嘛
Okay, there is it.
好了 就是这
Is this going to be loud?
声音大不大
We'll find out in about ten seconds.
马上就知道了
Stand back.
往后站
Jesus!
我的神
What's going on?
怎么回事
- Where are the gallon jugs? - I don't know.
-哪有加仑装的 -我不知道
- God! - What?
-天哪 -怎么啦
Let's just take this. Come on. Come on.
我们拿这个走 快点 快
What the hell are you doing opening the door?
你开大门干什么
How are we going to take this thing out?
不然这东西怎么出去
- How is it going to be any different? - Can I just try it?
-你开我开有什么区别 -让我试试不行吗
- Fine, fine, go ahead. - Jesus. Okay.
-行 行 你去吧 -我的神
Yeah, baby. See? Eat it, okay?
成了宝贝儿 看看 怎么样
I'm the king. I'm the king.
我无敌了 我无敌了
No, no, no. That didn't sound good.
不不不 情况不妙
Well, this thing's not going anywhere.
好吧 这事没戏了
We're not cooking in my damn driveway. I tell you that.
事先说下 可不能在我车道上制毒啊
What part of slow it down did you not understand?
跟你说了慢点 听不懂人话吗
You talk too much. It's heavy, man. You got to wait for me.
你说的太多了 太重了 伙计 你得等我
Okay.
好了
That's good, that's good. Now just bring it up.
就这样 就这样 现在竖起来
Easy, easy, easy.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Okay.
好了
Your real estate agent, when is she supposed to come back?
你的房产经纪人 啥时候回来
Shit.
糟糕
Yo, I don't know.
我不清楚
I'll make damn sure she doesn't.
我会确保她不回来
Good call, yo.
好主意
All right.
好吧
Keep the temperature steady at 425 degrees.
将温度保持在425华摄氏度
We'll need to run it two more hours
我们需要制作两个多小时
Try to have enough to make 4.5 Pounds.
保证有4.5磅的产量
4.5? Not 4?
4.5 不是4吗
2 pounds pays Tuco back.
2磅用来还屠库
4.5 pounds puts us $44,000 ahead
4.5磅能为我们带来可观的收入
Each.
每磅44000美元
Right on, man.
太对了 伙计
Right on.
对极了
With the amount of methylamine that we got last night,
再加上昨晚我们弄来的那些甲胺
We could make 4.5 pounds a week for
不久的将来
Well, for the foreseeable future.
我们每周能制出个4.5磅来
How long is that going to be?
这要多久
I mean in your situation.
我是说 就你目前的情况而言
How much cash do you need?
你需要多少钱
More.
越多越好
Someone's in my yard.
有人在我家院子里
Was there, by any chance,
都在外面 随时随地都有可能进来
Scheduled for this afternoon an open house
行程安排今天下午参观房屋
I left them a message, man. It's not my fault.
我有给他们留言 伙计 不是我的错
I don't care how you do it. Just keep
我不管你用什么方法
Them out of here. Do you understand?
别让他们进来就行 明白了吗
- Yeah. - Go.
-明白 -去吧
You know you can't duck me forever.
你不可能永远都躲着我
What?
怎么了
Come on. I left you, like, 15 messages.
别装蒜了 我给你发了15条留言
When I went to your office, you snuck out the back way.
我去办公室找你 你却从后门偷偷溜了
I didn't sneak. I was going to lunch.
我没溜 我只是去吃午饭
Jeez, Skyler, what are you, the paranoid police?
老天 斯凯勒 你算什么 多疑的警察吗
Marie, I have never been so humiliated in my life.
玛丽 我长那么大从未如此羞愧过
That tiara.
那个皇冠
They accused me at Zachary's of shoplifting it.
他们指控我扎克瑞商店偷的
What were you doing at Zachary's?
你去扎克瑞干嘛
I was returning it.
我想把它退回去
You were returning it.
你退回去了
Why would you return it?
为什么要退回去
It just wasn't
只是
Marie, what is wrong with you?
玛丽 你怎么了
Can you please tell me that?
能跟我说说吗
Can you tell me why you'd do such a thing?
能告诉我你这么做的原因吗
What does that mean? Does that mean you don't know?
这是什么意思 是说你不知道吗
That means that
这样的意思是
I have no idea what the hell you're even talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what I'm talking about.
你不知道我在说什么
The shop the shoplifting.
商店 商店行窃
No idea?
不知道吗
You're not going to admit this, are you?
你不会承认的 是吧
I can't really admit to something
我真做不到去承认一件
When I have no knowledge of what it is that I'm admitting.
我一无所知的事
Don't forget to sign in.
别忘了登记哦
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Excuse me. I'd just like to see the basement.
打扰一下 我想看看地下室
- Yeah, well, it's occupied. - It's not a bathroom.
-好吧 已经被占用了 -这儿不是洗手间
I just want to see the basement. What's the big deal?
我只是想看看地下室 有什么大不了的
Yo, you ain't seeing the basement, bitch. You got that?
你别想看地下室了 贱人 明白了吗
Is that sinking in? Now beat it.
房子下沉了 现在给我滚
All of you all. House is not for sale.
所有的人都滚蛋 房子不卖了
Get the hell out!
滚出这里
So how was it?
怎样
Was it a
算是
An experience?
一种经历吗
Yeah.
当然
It was definitely an experience.
绝对算是一种体验吗
What's that smell?
什么味道
Yeah. It's
是一种
Sacred navajo herbs and
神圣的纳瓦霍草药
Hey, is everything okay?
没事吧
No. Not really.
不 事实上有事
Actually, not at all.
事实上 有事
You know that tiara that Marie gave us?
记得玛丽给我们的皇冠吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, she stole it.
她偷来的
Yeah.
是的
I practically got arrested trying to return it at the store.
我被捕了还把皇冠还了回去
Oh, my god.
天哪
She refuses to admit it. She refuses to apologize.
她拒绝承认 拒绝道歉
I don't know what to do.
我都无所适从了
Oh, well.
好吧
People sometimes do things for their families.
人们有时候会为家人做些事
People sometimes do things for their families?
人们有时候会为家人做些事吗
And, what, that justifies stealing?
这么说 偷东西还有理了
Yeah.
算是吧
That must have been some sweat lodge.
那儿肯定有些蒸汗室
Are you gonna listening to the
你会听信
Words coming out of her mouth?
她说的话吗
What would you do if it were me?
如果是我你会怎么办
What do you mean if it were you?
什么意思
If it were me, what would you do?
如果偷东西的是我 你会怎么办
Would you divorce me?
你会跟我离婚吗
Would you turn me in to the police?
还是把我揭发去警局
You don't want to find out.
你不会想知道的
Do you want something to eat?
想吃点什么吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
What is this shit? This is blue.
这玩意是什么 居然是蓝色的
We used a different chemical process,
我们用了不同的化学程序
But it is ever been that's pure
但从没这么纯过
It may be blue, but it's the bomb.
只是颜色蓝色而已 绝对正点
Tight! Tight, tight, yeah!
太 太 太正了
Blue, yellow, pink.
蓝色 黄色 粉色
Whatever, man. Just keep bringing me that.
随便什么颜色 继续供货就行
4.6.
4.6磅
Come on.
快给钱
And what did I say, man? This guy can cook!
我说啥来着 这家伙能制毒
You're all right, man. You're all right.
你说得对 说得对
We're going to make a lot of money together.
我们合作能赚好多钱
Just remember who you're working for.
记住你的老大是谁
What did you say?
你说什么
I'm just saying they got to know
我只是说说 他们得清楚
That they're work for you
是为你在卖命
Like they don't already know that?
难道他们不清楚这点吗
Are you saying that they're stupid?
说得好像他们很笨似的
No, I'm just I'm just saying.
不 我只是 说说而已
Oh, yeah. So you're not saying that they're stupid.
是吗 所以你并没说他们笨
So I don't understand. Are you saying that I'm stupid?
我不明白了 你是在说我笨吗
No. Come on, Tuco. I'm just saying.
没有 别纠结了 屠库 我只是说说
No, you're just speaking for me!
不对 你抢了我的话
Like I ain't got the damn sense to speak for myself!
就像我不能说话似的
Is that it? Is that what you're doing?
是这样吗 你是这个目的吧
Tuco.
屠库
Hey, why don't we all just relax, huh?
我们为啥不放轻松点呢
Heisenberg says relax.
海森堡说放轻松
Orale, homes.
口腔 家
I'm relaxed.
我放松了
I'm relaxed. I'm relaxed.
我放松了 我放松了
Damn, man! Look at that! Look!
见鬼 看看这个 看看
Yeah. That's messed up.
是啊 不太妙啊
Okay, Heisenberg!
好了 海森堡
Next week.
下周见