德雷尔一家 第一季 The Durrells Season 1 第3集: Episode 3

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 传记

导演: 斯蒂夫·巴伦 / 罗杰·戈比

演员: 凯莉·霍威 / 乔什·奥康纳 / 米洛·帕克 / 卡勒姆·伍德豪斯 / 亚历克斯·吉奥古利斯 / 桥格斯·卡拉米霍斯 / 安娜·萨瓦 / 露西·布莱克 / 乌尔里希·冯·德尔·泽特 / 莱斯莉·卡伦


台词
ShinY
深影
ShinY
深影
ShinY
深影
It's all going on, isn't it?
一切都还好吗
Where's Theo?
西奥去哪了
Away at a conference... about molluscs.
去参加了个关于软体动物的会议
No-one else will collect dung beetles with me.
都没人和我一起去收集屎壳郎了
That's hardly surprising, isn't it?
那倒不奇怪 对吧
I mean they're beetles made of dung.
他们就是粪便做成的虫子
They're not made of dung. They live on dung.
它们不是由粪便做的 而是靠这个活
They cut it, then they roll it
它们把粪便分开后 滚成球
ShinY
深影
and they bury it.
然后埋起来
If only your father were here.
要是你爸爸在这里就好了
- Was he interested in nature? - No.
- 他对大自然感兴趣么 - 不
ShinY
深影
Why don't you go fishing?
你为什么不去钓鱼呢
To be honest, we could do with the fish.
老实说 这样我们就可以吃鱼了
ShinY
深影
Yeah, yeah. Thanks for walking me home.
好了 好了 谢谢你们送我回家
You're so sweet but I'm getting married.
你们太贴心了 但是我要结婚了
My mother's making me. He's in shipping.
我妈妈撮合的 我未婚夫在船厂工作
Well done.
干得不错
I couldn't take any more
自那上一个后
of your romantic upsets after the last one.
我再也不能忍受你恋爱的烦恼了
Oh, no, I'm still looking. I just don't really fancy them.
不 我还在找呢 我就是不喜欢他们
I might try the harbour.
我应该去港口看看
Margo, you need a job.
马戈 你该去找个工作
Why me? What about Larry and Leslie?
为什么是我 拉里和莱斯利呢
I have a job!
我有工作
It's not a job.
那可不是工作
- It's showing off. - Shut up, Leslie!
- 就是装样子 - 闭嘴 莱斯利
She's getting married. Someone in shipping.
她快结婚了 未婚夫在船厂工作
You don't think this is work?
你觉得这不是工作吗
This is six months of blood and sweat and...
六个月的血和汗还有...
other fluids I won't go into.
其他液体我就不说了
Yes, I know. Well done, dear.
是的 我知道 干得好 亲爱的
Gnarled were the hands, tented in worship.
粗糙的双手搭成帐篷形 做着礼拜
The sodden coat clumped round her like moss on grizzled trellis.
湿透的衣服紧贴着她 就像灰白棚架上的苔藓
Oh, is lovely, darling. Don't spoil it for me though.
写得真好 但别给我说内容了
Thank God, food.
太好了 有吃的
Uh-uh. It's for Alexia.
不 这个是给亚历克西娅的
It's our two-month anniversary.
是给我们两个月纪念日准备的
Oh, sweet boy.
贴心的男孩
He is best child.
他是最好的孩子
You see, back in England,
在英格兰
we try not to have favourites, Lugaretzia.
我们对待孩子都尽量公平 鲁格勒斯雅
He is best child.
他是最好的孩子
But it is nice for him.
但是这对他来说是好事
We all need love. He has Alexia.
我们都需要爱 他有亚历克西娅了
Larry, you have Nancy back in England.
拉里 在英格兰你有南希
- And you have...? - All right, Larry.
- 那你有... - 好吧 拉里
I know what you're going to say.
我知道你想说什么
Thank you, I can look after myself.
谢谢 我能照顾我自己
For Alexia.
给亚历克西娅的
倾情呈现
翻译 Susu
翻译 暮狐狸
翻译 乔阿
翻译 钟小灰
压制 Virus Killer
特效及校对 Yatamisaki
时间轴 风中的鱼
德雷尔一家 第一季 第三集
Go on, then. Do something.
来啊 做点什么
Hello, Miss Durrells.
你好 德雷尔小姐
Hello, Spiro.
你好 斯皮罗斯
- You want a lift? - No, no, I'm fine, thank you.
- 你想搭车吗 - 不 我没事 谢谢你
- I'll give you a lift. - No, no. No, I'm fine.
- 上车吧 - 不不不 我没事
No, I'll give you a lift.
不 上车吧
Bravo!
好极了
Hello.
你好
English?
英国人
Yes. Gerry.
是的 我叫格里
Kostis.
克斯提
Why were you hiding from me?
你为什么要躲着我
No, I was just... getting some shade.
没有 我只是... 躲太阳
No, you were hiding.
不 你在躲我
Where you going?
你要去哪里
Um, just into town, please, Spiro.
麻烦进城就行 斯皮罗斯
Come on, where you going?
说吧 你要去哪里
To Sven's house.
去斯文那里
- Why you going there? - To ask him a question.
- 你为什么要去那里 - 去问他个问题
Ask me. I know everything.
问我啊 我是万事通
- He's a Swede. - He saved Larry's life.
- 他是瑞典人 - 他救了拉里一命
What's the matter with the Swedes, anyway?
再说 瑞典人又怎么了
Too lazy to make an empire
太懒了 连个像英国和
like the British and the Greeks. Much too lazy.
希腊一样的国家都建不成
Erodios.
Egret.
白鹭
Hello, Sven.
你好 斯文
Louisa.
路易莎
I wanted to apologise for offering to pay for Larry's operation.
关于昨天要付拉里的手术费 我想道个歉
You were just being British.
英国人都很绅士
You don't like being in anyone's debt.
你们不喜欢欠别人人情
Are you so different in Sweden?
难道和你们瑞典人差这么多吗
I don't know. I'm getting less Swedish every year.
我不知道 可我每年都少点瑞典人气息
I think I'm down to 38%.
可能降到38%了吧
But I like the Greeks, their honesty.
但是我喜欢希腊人 他们诚实
Mm. I wouldn't mind a bit of Greek in me.
我倒想沾点希腊人的气息
Oh, stop it.
别弹了
Do you like the accordion?
你喜欢手风琴吗
Um, no, not really.
不怎么喜欢
Not so fond of honesty now?
现在不怎么喜欢诚实了吧
- Everybody likes the accordion. - Well...
- 每个人都喜欢手风琴 - 好吧...
Um, I was wondering if
我想问问你
you knew anything about olive harvesting...
知不知道怎么收橄榄的事情
What exactly is it you don't like?
你到底不喜欢手风琴什么地方
Mm. I...
我...
The sound, the way it looks like a little...
音色 这个看起来像...
piano for dwarves. I...
给侏儒拉的钢琴 我...
You prefer the bouzouki,
那你更喜欢布祖基琴吗
which is like a tiny harp for... idiots?
那种看上去给傻子弹的小竖琴
I have some animals.
我有一些动物
I like animals and... they need feeding...
我喜欢动物 还有... 他们需要喂养
- so I have to go home now. - Come. Ela.
- 所以我得回家了 - 过来
Oh, dear.
好吧
You want to say hello to Alecko?
你想和阿勒克罗打个招呼吗
What's going on?
什么情况
Who's this?
这是谁
- Stratos. - Yassas.
- 斯特拉托斯 - 你好啊
He is my old boyfriend.
他是我以前的男朋友
All right.
然后呢
And my new boyfriend.
和我的新男朋友
Your bicycle is for a girl.
你的自行车真娘
It's a present... for Alexia.
这个是给亚历克西娅的礼物
No, you cannot give it to her.
不 你不能给她了
All right then, I'll fight you for her.
那好啊 我会为她和你打一场
You see, Alexia doesn't want that.
你看 亚历克西娅不想这样
Well, OK, if you want.
可以啊 如果你想打的话
No, I don't...
不 我不...
Fine. Fine, let's have a duel.
好吧 好吧 我们来决斗
- A jewel? - A duel, with guns.
- 什么珍珠 - 用枪决斗
- That's dangerous. - Dangerous. And silly.
- 那太危险了 - 危险且愚蠢
Go away. Go!
走吧 走
Oh, no.
Darling, what's the matter?
亲爱的 怎么了
I had to end it with Alexia.
我和亚历克西娅分手了
Oh. Leslie, I'm so sorry.
莱斯利 对不起
Her old boyfriend came back.
她以前的男朋友回来了
- It's so upsetting. - I hate her.
- 这太让人心烦了 - 我讨厌她
Well, don't.
别这样
- Actually do. - She was...
- 是挺讨厌的 - 她是...
- I know I'm not good at anything. - You are.
- 我知道我什么都做不好 - 不会啊
I'm not. I'm not clever like Larry
我不好 我不像拉里那么聪明
or charming like Gerry or...
像格里那么有魅力 或者...
whatever Margo is.
不管马戈有什么好的 我都差
- Well, she's... - Apart from my guns,
- 她... - 除了枪以外
she was the first good thing that ever happened to me.
她是我遇见过的最美好之物
Well, there's your family.
还有你的家庭呢
Look at this. I can't even cry nicely.
看看这个 我哭都哭不好
He's beautiful. Aren't you, Alecko?
他好漂亮 对吧 阿勒克罗
- You are. - For you.
- 漂亮 - 送你了
- You take him. - Really?
- 你带他走吧 - 真的吗
And your er... family...
你的... 家里人...
will like him?
会喜欢他吗
Family... is like er...
家庭... 就像...
good health.
健康一样
You miss it only when it is gone.
只当你丢失了才会挂念
You will need fish for him.
你需要给他喂鱼
Come back tomorrow, we catch a lot.
明天过来 我们要捕很多鱼
I will.
我会的
Sure you don't want him?
你确定不要他了吗
It is hard to keep him where I live.
在我住的地方很难养他
Why? Do your family not like him?
为什么 你家里人不喜欢他吗
Er... except for weekends I live on that island.
除了周末 我都是住在那个岛上
The prison island?
监狱岛吗
Do you work there?
你在那里工作吗
德雷尔一家
No.
So you're a convict.
所以你是犯人
I'm sure there's a knack. Ask Lugaretzia how it's done.
这肯定有诀窍的 去问问鲁格勒斯雅怎么做的
She says the olive pollen irritates her face.
她说橄榄花粉会让她的脸过敏
Her face always looks irritated.
她的脸看起来一直像在过敏
Well, it makes it more irritated.
那花粉会让她的脸更过敏
Will you help me?
能帮帮我吗
- I'm working. - Looking for a job.
- 我在工作 - 我在找工作
- What are you doing? - I am putting a rocket up your backside.
- 你在干什么 - 推你一把 给你点动力
Well, put it up Leslie's.
去推莱斯利啊
Sorry to hear about your girlfriend, Les.
你女朋友的事 我深表遗憾 小莱
Me too.
我也是
Me too... very much.
我也... 非常遗憾
- Darling. Leslie. Where are you going? - Shooting.
- 亲爱的 莱斯利 你去哪 - 去打猎
But... promise me...
但... 答应我...
promise me you won't shoot Alexia or her...
你不会去杀了亚历克西娅或她的...
new friend.
新朋友
Of course I won't. You want supper, don't you?
当然不会 你需要晚饭 不是吗
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
Before I met your father I turned down lots of young men.
在认识你们父亲之前 我拒绝了许多小伙子
They laughed about it afterwards.
他们都是笑一笑就过去了
Maybe they didn't really want to go out with you.
或许他们不是真想和你约会
Do you know anyone who might have work for Margo?
您知道有什么工作适合马戈吗
I don't know where to start.
我不知道从哪开始
Well, what kind of job are you interested in?
你对什么样的工作感兴趣
I don't know. Something to do with fashion... or posh food.
我不知道 与时尚... 或者美食相关吧
I think you're muddling Corfu up with Paris.
你是把科孚和巴黎弄混了吧
Do you think you might have something for her,
您能不能留下她
helping you and Dr. Petridis?
给您或者配崔迪斯医生帮忙
Not really. Do you have any experience?
可能不行 你有什么经验吗
No, not ...
没有 没什么...
No, but she's always loved alleviating suffering.
没有 但她喜欢排解他人痛苦
Haven't you, darling?
不是吗 亲爱的
You know, that... that time... when you...
你知道的 那次... 你...
What?
我什么
Please give her a bloody job.
请拜托给她份工作就好
I suppose we could use some general help.
我们应该可以让她做些基本的辅助工作
- You know, errands, tidying. - That's wonderful.
- 跑腿 清理之类的 - 太好了
And in time that might become actual nursing.
而且可能很快就会变成真正的护士
Dr Margo will see you now.
之后还会变成马戈医生
- You know, that might be fun. - Let's not jump ahead.
- 会很有趣的 - 我们先别考虑那么远
We won't be asking you to
我们不会让你
cut out an appendix. We've got Sven for that.
去切阑尾的 那个归斯文管
Have you seen him at all?
你去见过他了吗
No, I... Um, no, I don't think I have.
不... 我... 并没有去
- Margo, how's your Greek? - I'm ...
- 马戈 你希腊语说得如何 - 我...
Oh, it's very good. She's incredibly quick.
说得很好 她学得非常快
It turns out the Countess
事实证明 马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人
Mavrodaki does have an incurable disease.
的确得了不治之症
- Darling. - Hypochondria.
- 亲爱的 - 臆想症
She also has an enormous...
她还有一个巨大的...
Louisa's here.
路易莎来了
villa.
别墅
- Hello. - Margo is going to come and work here for a week.
- 您好 - 马戈要来工作一周
And then perhaps... permanently.
或许... 接着一直留下来
Excellent. When can you start?
很好 你什么时候能开始上班
- As soon as possible. - In the autumn?
- 越快越好 - 秋天再说
Shut your face.
闭嘴
- What are you doing? No. - What?
- 你这是干什么 不行 - 什么
You can't bring an albatross home.
你不能把信天翁带回家来
It's a gull.
这是海鸥
It's an Albatross. Look at size of it.
这是信天翁 看看它的块头
It's gnashing its teeth.
它在磨牙呢
- They haven't got teeth. - It's gnashing something.
- 它们没有牙 - 那它也是在嚼东西
It's a he, and he's called Alecko.
是"他" 而且他叫阿勒克罗
I don't believe in naming animals.
我不信给动物取名那一套
Anthropomorphism is for halfwits.
拟人是笨蛋做的事
Perhaps not.
还是算了
I'll build another cage.
我会再做一个笼子
They're pissing and crapping.
它们到处拉屎撒尿
Stop them.
管管它们
I'll be healing the sick and the lame.
我将救死扶伤
It's a calling.
此乃吾之使命
You'll be a dogsbody, not a nurse.
你只是个打杂的 不是护士
I'm a damn sight prettier than Florence Nightingale.
我可比佛罗伦斯·南丁格尔好看多了
现代护理学创立人
I'm sure she was ravishing
我敢说 在她的家人把她累垮之前
before her family wore her down.
她还是很美的
Oh, hello, Leslie.
回来了 莱斯利
Oh, you were really angry, weren't you?
看来你非常生气啊 是吗
- Why is there an albatross outside? - Thank you.
- 外面为什么有只信天翁 - 谢谢
Yes, I've already told Gerry off.
是 我已经说过格里了
He was given to him by Kostis,
一个与他同样喜爱生物的朋友
who's clearly as keen on creatures as Gerry,
克斯提 送给他的
so he's a nice friend for him.
所以他们是好朋友
Why can't he look after the albatross?
他为什么不自己养那只信天翁
It's not an albatross.
那不是信天翁
And he can't because during the week
他不能养 因为除了周末
he's in jail.
其他时间他要蹲监狱
What?
什么
Mm. How open-minded are you?
你思想真开放啊
- Why is he in jail? - He didn't want to say.
- 他为什么进的监狱 - 他不想说
You never know these Corfiots ...
你永远不会明白这些科孚人...
capable of anything.
什么都干得出来
Everyone isn't evil just because your girlfriend got a better offer.
你女朋友另觅高枝 不代表所有人都是坏人
Say that again and I'll
你再说一遍
burn the book you're writing.
我就烧了你正在写的那本书
Would you stop squabbling?
你们两个能不能别吵了
Gerry...
格里...
All right, I'll ask Kostis again tomorrow.
好的 我明天再去问问克斯提
No, you're not going again tomorrow.
不 你明天不能去
- Why not? - Because he could be a murderer.
- 为什么 - 因为他可能是个杀人犯
He can't do anything that bad
既然都让他周末出来了
- if they let him out at weekends. - Exactly.
- 就不可能有多坏 - 没错
Don't be so sure. In Corfu you get three years for murder
这可不一定 在科孚 杀人会被判三年
and five years if you're caught dynamiting fish.
而炸鱼会被判五年
I don't care what Kostis did. He's friendly and kind.
我不在乎他做过什么 他很和善
Well I do care.
但我很在乎
Cause I'm responsible for you and it is my job to keep you safe.
因为我要对你负责 还要确保你的安全
Why did you bring us here then?
那我们为什么要搬家
It's a million times less safe than Hampshire.
汉普郡比这要安全无数倍
Well, it is if you insist on going fishing with convicts.
如果你非得要和犯人一起钓鱼 那当然不安全
And since you ask,
回答你的问题
I brought us here because...
我把大家带到这里是为了...
because I wanted us to be happy.
我想让大家开心
Slow down. Don't wolf your breakfast.
慢点 吃早餐不要狼吞虎咽
Is it nice?
是不是很好吃
Oh, Gerry.
格里
What have I done wrong now?
我又做错了什么
Go and see your friend Kostis.
去见你的朋友克斯提吧
Thank you, Mum.
谢谢你 妈妈
You're more responsible than all of us. I should trust you more.
你比我们都有责任心 我应该更信任你的
I'm not being inconsistent, I'm being flexible.
我这不叫反复无常 叫善于变通
- Good. - But you will have to take someone with you.
- 很好 - 但你得带个人一起去
- I'm a girl. - No, no, no. I'm busy.
- 我是女生 - 不行 不行 我很忙
"Oh, hello. So, what's your name?"
"你好 你叫什么名字"
"Cheating girlfriend, what's yours?"
"劈腿的女友 你呢"
"Leslie. Leslie Gullible.
"莱斯利 容易受骗的莱斯利
Lovely to meet you."
很高兴见到你"
- Gerry. - Hello.
- 格里 - 你好
- Who is he? - My brother Leslie.
- 他是谁 - 我哥哥 莱斯利
Why he has gun?
他为什么带着枪
My other brother Larry says it's a penis substitute.
我另外一个哥哥拉里说 这是阴茎替代物
Shut up!
闭嘴
Did you see that?
你看到没
- Larry. - I mustn't stop, I'm in the mood.
- 拉里 - 我灵感来了 停不下来
Help me with Leslie.
帮我劝劝莱斯利
He's fine. Time is a big healer,
他没事的 时间是治愈良药
and plenty of so-called self-abuse.
还意味着很多次的手淫
Well, that's very mature.
这真是成年人干的事啊
Help your brother. Be a pal to him.
帮帮你弟弟 做一个伙伴劝劝他
We're so different.
我们性格差别太大了
All right. I'll take him into town.
好吧 我会带他进城转转
For work tomorrow. What do you think?
明天穿这身去工作 怎么样
No, Margo.
不行 马戈
Still, good to see you dressmaking, sort of.
不过很高兴看你算是会做衣服了
There's a guest.
有客人来了
Here.
Mum, look, the most amazing terrapin.
妈妈 你看 多漂亮的水龟啊
- Oh, yes. - I'm calling him Old Plop.
- 是啊 - 我叫它"老扑腾"
Because...?
因为...
He's old and... he goes plop.
因为他很老... 而且总扑腾
Hello. I'm Mrs. Durrell.
你好 我是德雷尔太太
Kostis.
我是克斯提
We're going to build a pond for it.
我们要去给龟修一个池塘
All right there... my old matey?
你还好吗... 老伙计
He needs friends.
他需要朋友
I hear you're in prison.
我听说你在服刑
Yes.
是的
For how many years?
多少年
- Er, three years. - Three years.
- 三年 - 三年
And... how is prison?
那么... 监狱如何
It is a prison, uh?
监狱就是监狱
It is a prison, of course.
监狱就是监狱 当然
May I ask how you came to be there?
我能否问问你为何入狱
- My English... - Because you see,
- 我的英语... - 因为
I have to know that Gerry is safe with you.
我必须得确定格里和你在一起是安全的
Gerry. Until the next weekend.
格里 下周末再见
Why's he gone? What did you say?
他为什么走了 你跟他说了什么
I don't think you should see him.
我认为你不该见他
I promised him I'd see him next weekend and I am going to.
我跟他说了下周末见就下周末见
Most patients come to us with minor ailments.
大多数病人是因为小病来找我们的
As Florence Nightingale said,
就像弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔说的那样
"Just don't kill anybody."
"别弄出人命就行"
I'm paraphrasing.
我是转述
Mm. You won't be doing anything medical
你不需要接触任何医疗相关的东西
but there will be a few gruesome sights, I'm afraid.
但恐怕会见到一些吓人的场面
- Oh, I've prepared myself for that. - Good girl.
- 我已经做好准备了 - 好女孩
Oh, God, I'm going to be sick.
天哪 我要吐了
- Hello, Spiro. - Hello, Miss Durrells.
- 你好 斯皮罗斯 - 你好 德雷尔女士
- Where you want to go? - No, I just have a question.
- 你要去哪 - 不 我只想问个问题
Do you a man called Kosti? He's in Vito Jail.
你认识一个叫克斯提的吗 他关在维托监狱
Oh, yes. Him.
对 就是他
He murdered his wife.
他杀了他的妻子
Why you ask?
为什么要问他
He's been let out at the
他周末的时候被放出来了
weekends and he's been fishing with Gerry.
而且还和格里一起钓鱼
You should stop this right now.
你应该马上阻止他们
I remember, he has a son who was taken from him
我记得 他有一个儿子 但被带走了
and lives far away with his grandparents.
和离他很远的祖父母一起生活
That's why he likes to be with Gerry perhaps.
这也是他喜欢和格里在一起的原因
德雷尔一家
And why he's not very safe.
也是他不安全的原因
英国小说家 戏剧家
What about Somerset Maugham, eh? He's a bit shit these days.
萨默塞特·毛姆怎么样 他最近有点惨
Wh-Who?
The writer, Somerset...
那个作家 萨默塞特
Never mind.
算了
Webley's are thinking of
韦伯利公司正考虑
modifying the sights on the Mark II rifle.
修改第二代步枪的准星
Dressing, please, Margo.
请包扎一下 马戈
I'm going to faint.
我要晕了
- It's only a bit of blood. - Don't say blood.
- 就一点血 - 别提血
Don't say blood in a doctor's surgery?
在诊所不能说血
So, now you won't have
所以 你现在不用看
to see the 'yucky things', as you call them.
所谓"恶心的东西"了
We'll move you to paperwork.
我们要让你做一些文书工作
Oh, fine.
太好了
And not speaking Greek yet, will that be a problem?
我还不会讲希腊语 没关系吗
- Are you sure you want to work here? - Oh, yes, yes.
- 你确定想在这工作吗 - 当然
Mum's really proud of me.
妈妈会为我骄傲的
That's quite rare, actually.
她很少为我骄傲
Should I have another go
要不要再去别的诊室
- and try not to heave or faint? - No, stay here.
- 试试是否恶心头晕吗 - 不 待在这
Learn Greek. What's the hurry?
学学希腊语 急什么呢
Margo's been...
马戈的性格有些...
I mean, I wouldn't say she's a natural.
我不是说她天生如此
She's uneasy with what
她很难与那些
- she calls "repulsive old people". - Bless her.
- 她称作"厌恶的老人"相处 - 保佑她
Seems to be anyone over 40.
似乎超过四十岁都算了
- Are you all right? - If you had a son,
- 你还好吗 - 如果你有个儿子
would you let him go fishing
你会让他和一个
with a convict who might be a murderer?
可能是杀人犯的人一起钓鱼吗
Gosh. Might be?
天哪 什么叫可能是
See, there's this murderer,
没错 有一个杀人犯
Kosti... er Pana...
叫克斯提... 帕纳...
Oh, I don't know. Anyway, it might not be him.
不知道 无论如何 可能不是他
- Kosti's a common name. - I know.
- 克斯提是个常见的名字 - 我知道
Oh, Florence, I don't know what to do.
弗洛伦斯 我不知道怎么办
Ask Sven.
问问斯文
He's lived here for years and,
他住在这儿很多年了
as a man, very much so...
而且作为一个男人 非常...
Why is everyone so obsessed with Sven?
为什么每个人都喜欢斯文
He's just a tricky bloody Swede.
他就是个狡猾的瑞典人
Excuse me, I just thought you two might get on.
抱歉 我以为你们俩个很合得来
Well, quite clearly we don't.
很明显 并不好
He's most likely in jail for stealing a postal order.
他有可能因为偷了一张邮政汇票而坐牢
Three years for a postal order?
蹲三年 就因为偷一张汇票
Five years for dynamiting fish.
炸鱼还要判五年呢
They have their own rules here.
科孚有自己的规定
They'll hardly let a
他们不会让
violent murderer out to do a spot of angling.
一个暴力的杀人犯外出钓鱼
Mm. You're right. You're right. And Gerry's very sensible.
你说得对 格里能感觉得到
- He's a very good judge of character. - Gerry?
- 他很擅长判断人的性格 - 格里
Who we found chatting to a rat?
我们看过他跟老鼠聊天
Sorry.
抱歉
My son, he's the age of you.
我的儿子 他和你一样大
I must not see him.
我不能见他
My father died when I was three.
我三岁时 父亲去世了
I have only one memory of him.
我对他只有一段记忆
Both of us...
我们俩
watching the goldfish in our pond.
一起看池塘里的小金鱼
You know, little orange fish?
小小的橙色鱼
- Oh, well done. - Thank you.
- 干得好 - 谢谢你
Did you decide to go by date order or patient name?
你是按日期还是按患者名字来排序的
Um, patient height.
患者的身高
- Height? - Yes. Because it's the first
- 身高 - 是的 因为这是
thing on your form, so it must be important.
你表格的第一项 所以一定很重要
Taller patients are up here.
个高的病例在这儿
So no need to remember names ... which I always forget anyway.
所以根本不需要记名字 反正我总是忘记
You just need to remember how tall they are.
你只需要记住他们多高
- Right. - What are these files?
- 没错 - 这些文件呢
It's the last doctor's.
这是上一位医生的
Seems to be medical reports on police cases he was called out on.
好像被警方叫去做协助案件的医学报告了
Just... just leave them.
别管这些了
In fact, don't touch anything else.
而且先别碰其他的了
Kosti Papadopol...
科斯提·帕帕多珀
So, good work on the filing. In order of height, I hear.
在档案室干得不错 听说你按身高来排序
I'm beginning to think that might have been a stupid idea.
我开始觉得这是个愚蠢的想法了
Anyway, it's Friday afternoon,
总之 现在是星期五的中午
so there's your wages for the week.
给你这星期的工资
- Look ... - I know this is horrible,
- 听着 - 我知道不太好
but I'm afraid I can't work here.
但我恐怕不能在这工作了
I'm not very good at filing and everyone's so unwell.
我不擅长整理档案 而且每个人都生着病
And it's just going to go on and on and on.
而且以后还会看到更多病人
Gerry?
格里
So, did today go well?
今天还好吗
Of course. Why wouldn't it?
当然 为什么不好
Don't be cross, but I borrowed this from the surgery.
别生气了 我从诊所借来了这个
I may not be good with the sick but I am a good sleuth.
我不擅长治病 但是个称职的侦探
What are you talking about, Margo?
你在说什么 马戈
It's a doctor's report from a crime scene.
这是个医生写的犯罪现场报告
I spent all day translating it.
我花了一天时间翻译它
I'm like a Greek Agatha Christie.
我就是希腊版的阿加莎·克里斯蒂
英国著名侦探小说家
阿加莎笔下一名女侦探 马普尔小姐(Marple) 此处是马戈用自己的名字和其名字拼接而取的名字
Miss Marpo.
马普戈小姐
Do you get it?
你懂这个梗吗
Mr. Kosti Pap... Pap...
克斯提 帕帕... 帕帕先生
wife had many stab wounds.
妻子身上有多处刺伤
Brutal beating?
残忍的殴打
Oh, um, the goat chap is outside.
山羊人在外面
- What? - You know, the foreigner who saved Larry's life.
- 什么 - 救了拉里一命的那个外国人
Yeah, thanks for that, goat chap.
是的 多亏了他 山羊人
- Starting a zoo? - Oh, they're Gerry's.
- 打算开个动物园 - 他们都是格里的
- He prefers animals to people. - I agree with him.
- 比起人他更喜欢动物 - 我和他一样
Yes. I mean, I admire a spider's web as much as anyone,
对 我和每个人一样都惊叹于蜘蛛网
but I still prefer St Paul's Cathedral.
但我还是更喜欢去圣保罗大教堂
Men are so violent.
男人真暴力
I'm sorry I took offence at your dislike of the...
很抱歉我冒犯了你 就因为你不喜欢...
I'm sorry I didn't enjoy your playing of the er...
很抱歉 我之前不喜欢你拉...
It's all so polite.
他们太礼貌了
Go to bed.
去床上解决啊
Hey, come on then.
我们走吧
Take me drinking.
带我去喝酒
You said you have trouble with your olives.
你说你搞不定那些的橄榄
Yes.
是的
Nets.
用网
It's a very Greek solution.
这是一个非常希腊式的解决方法
Just leave the nets. You wait.
把网铺好 然后你等就可以了
Contemplate existence.
思考一下人生
Then you occasionally collect.
时不时抖一下
Then you wait some more.
再等一下
I talked to Florence Petridis.
我和弗洛伦斯·配崔迪斯聊过了
She told me you were worried about a criminal.
她告诉我你在担心一个罪犯
- Can I help? - No.
- 我能帮上忙吗 - 不用了
No, really.
真的不用了
- You're not just being British? - Oh, no.
- 你这不会是英国人的绅士吧 - 不是
I get less British by the day.
我身上的英国气息变少了
I'm down to 89%.
只剩下89%了
Well, you know what they say around here.
好吧 你知道他们这里有一句话
Remind me what they mean?
能告诉我这句话什么意思吗
"You know where I am."
"你知道我在哪里"
Gerry?
格里
Gerry?
格里
Where's Gerry?
格里去哪里了
I think I heard him leave on the bike.
我听到他骑着自行车出去了
Kosti.
克斯提
Gerry? Gerry!
格里 格里
- Get Leslie and Larry. - They've gone out.
- 去叫莱斯利和拉里 - 他们出去了
Gerry!
格里
Enough. No more moping.
够了 别苦着一张脸了
We'll find you a new girlfriend.
我会给你找个新女友的
There's only one Alexia.
只有一个亚历克西娅
I doubt that, actually.
那可不太可能
- Alexia? - Nai?
- 亚历克西娅 - 啊
Hm. See?
看到了吗
Lucky guess.
你只是运气好
- And she looks like a horse. - No, she doesn't.
- 而且她长得像马 - 才不是
What about her? Sensational.
她怎么样 太美了
- No, she looks like a horse. - You look like a horse.
- 不 她长得像马 - 你才像马
I'll bring her over.
我去把她拿下
Hello.
你好
I'm Lawrence Durrell.
我是劳伦斯·德雷尔
I'm an author.
我是一名作家
Gerry!
格里
And are you local?
你是本地人吗
Where did you get that nose? It's beautiful.
你的鼻子遗传了谁的 真美
My parents? You are... a bad boy.
父母吧 你真... 坏
That sounds suspiciously like...
那听上去很可疑...
Hello. I'm Leslie Durrell.
你好 我是莱斯利·德雷尔
Hello. Leslie Durrell.
你好 我是莱斯利·德雷尔
I don't care, but who are you?
虽然我不在乎 但你是谁
- Good. - Let's go home.
- 好 - 我们回家吧
- No. - Can I give you advice about women?
- 不要 - 我可以给你一点恋爱的建议吗
- No. - Don't be defensive.
- 不可以 - 不要太有戒心
You're a decent chap. Just be honest and vulnerable.
你是一个好男人 诚实和脆弱就好
- Shove it up your arse. - I think you've had enough.
- 你个傻逼 - 我觉得你喝够了
Mm. Well, I'm drinking to forget.
我这是借酒消愁
- And eating to forget. Mm. - Right.
- 还有借吃消愁 - 好吧
Go, go!
快跑
To the police station.
带去警察局
There's been a misunderstanding here.
这其中有误会
He was stealing from the Countess Mavrodaki.
他在偷马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的东西
You ... leave.
你们... 快走吧
Leslie.
莱斯利
Still being so sad about me?
还在为我伤心吗
Leslie.
莱斯利
Stupid, stupid boy.
傻 太傻了
德雷尔一家
Gerry, You should have told me
格里 你应该告诉我
- where you were going. - You wouldn't have let me go.
- 你去哪里的 - 要说了你肯定不让我去
You and Kosti were stealing.
你和克斯提在偷东西
Kosti was being kind.
克斯提只是一片好意
Margo showed me a police medical file, Gerry.
马戈给我看了一份警察局里的医疗档案 格里
He stabbed his wife, Maria,
他捅了他的妻子 玛利亚
16 times and then he threw her in the sea.
十六刀 然后把她扔进海里
- Kosti's wife was called Ioulia. - What?
- 克斯提的妻子叫伊欧利亚 - 什么
It's Maria Papadopoulos.
她叫玛利亚·帕帕多普洛斯
Ioulia Panoupolos.
是伊欧利亚·潘欧帕罗斯
You don't even know his name properly or anything about him.
你连他的名字都没读对 根本不了解他
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
So he's a different Kosti.
那他是另外一个克斯提
She's buried in the cemetery in the valley.
她埋在山谷的墓园里
Kosti visits her grave all the time and keeps it beautiful.
克斯提经常去她的坟墓 打扫得干净体面
Now they'll arrest him and he'll never get out of prison.
现在他被抓了 以后就别想出狱了
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
I'll tell you in the morning.
我早上告诉你
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
They'll tell you... in the morning.
他们早上会告诉你的
What sort of police station opens at nine o'clock in the morning?
什么样的警察局早上九点才开门
Thank you.
谢谢
You go home. I'll speak to you later.
你先回家 我待会再跟你说
Leslie.
莱斯利
Please release Kosti.
请放了克斯提吧
He must go back to the island.
他必须得回到岛上
He was just trying to help my son.
他只是想帮我儿子
If he gets in any more trouble
如果他再陷入什么麻烦
they'll lock him away for years.
他们会把他关上好几年的
You understand the system. Hooray.
你知道这里的规矩
Miss Durrells?
德雷尔小姐
Miss Durrells, I heard what happened.
德雷尔小姐 我听说了事情的经过
I am beside myself with outrage.
我无法压抑我的愤怒
Which is your priority ...
哪个比较重要...
your naughty son
你的顽皮儿子
or the unjustly arrested wife-murderer?
还是那个被不公平逮捕的杀妻犯
They have already let Leslie go.
他们已经把莱斯利放了
And, Spiro, please don't shout at anyone,
斯皮罗斯 请别对任何人大吼大叫的
it'll make things worse for Kosti.
这只会让克斯提的处境更糟
Miss Durrells is English.
德雷尔小姐是英国人
They are completely trustworthy.
他们非常值得信任
Completely trustworthy.
非常值得信任
Beautiful tempting goldfish...
美丽又诱人的金鱼...
which, of course, they will return.
当然 他们肯定会归还的
Very well.
- I will let him go. - All right.
- 我会放了他 - 那就好
Release the prisoner.
放了那囚犯
Later. There is paperwork.
晚一点 还有手续要办
Later?
晚一点
Later.
晚一点
Later! You ever want a taxi,
晚一点 以后你要是想叫出租车
I'll make sure you get it later.
我保证你会"晚一点"才叫得到
So, we just need to go and give the goldfish back...
我们只需要去归还金鱼
and return the police file.
还有那份警局档案
Mother was getting really anxious so I translated it
母亲非常担心 所以我翻译了它
and it turns out I got the wrong Kosti.
但发现不是同一个克斯提
You know, easily done. It's a pretty gruesome file, actually,
挺容易的 但这是一份很可怕的档案
I could never be a policeman.
我永远也当不了警察
I think your mother wants to go.
我觉得你妈妈想走了
Hello. We're here to see the countess.
你好 我们想见见伯爵夫人
Let's leave the goldfish and make a run for it.
我们把金鱼放下就逃吧
It's not about fish, it's about honesty.
这不是金鱼的问题 这事关诚信
Don't say anything except
除了对不起和谢谢
sorry and thank you, and then we'll leave.
什么也别说 然后我们就走
Larry was the worst estate agent in Bournemouth.
拉里是伯恩茅斯最差的地产经纪人
He won a prize but it was too heavy to carry here.
他得过一个奖 但奖杯太重了没办法带到这里
Leslie was gun-mad and nearly shot our postman.
莱斯利痴迷于枪 差点就射中了我们的邮差
I was fine, but Gerry here was only interested
我还好 但是格里只对那些
in anything with four legs or scales,
四条腿或者有鳞片的东西感兴趣
hence the goldfish.
所以才来偷金鱼
Mother was drinking too much, apparently.
我母亲很显然喝太多了
So that's why she brought us all to Corfu.
所以才把我们带到科孚
- But tell us about yourself. - I must apologise for my daughter.
- 说说你自己吧 - 请原谅我女儿
Well, you're a breath of fresh air.
你就像一缕清风
Oh, you're so sweet.
过奖了
Dennis tries his best to entertain me
丹尼斯绞尽脑汁来逗我开心
but he ran out of ideas some time ago.
但好久前他已经没有办法了
- I'm told I can be a bit dim. - Me too.
- 有人觉得我有点笨 - 我也是
- Theo! - Hello, Gerry!
- 西奥 - 你好呀 格里
- What have you got there? - A gift from the countess.
- 你手里拿着什么 - 伯爵夫人送的礼物
- How was your trip? - Oh, yes, it was a fascinating conference.
- 旅途怎么样 - 会议很有趣
A Swiss delegate tried to argue
一个瑞士的代表认为
that molluscs were descended from annelids,
软体动物是环节动物的后裔
rather than the other way round,
但有些人认为正好相反
which almost led to fisticuffs.
大家差点就打起来了
I can imagine.
我可以想象得出来
Oh, we've missed you, Theo.
我们很想你 西奥
Margo, Gerry, will you go and make us tea?
马戈 格里 能给我们泡杯茶吗
Oh, Theo, I've got a job,
西奥 我有工作了
as lady's companion to Countess Mavrodaki.
当马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的女伴
Yes, I think Margo is going to be a survivor.
我觉得马戈这份工作能稳定下来
Theo, you know everything.
西奥 你消息很灵通
Have you heard of a case, a murder case,
你有听说过一桩案子 一桩谋杀案
involving a Kosti Papadopolopoulos?
涉案的是克斯提·帕帕多珀洛普洛斯
- Panoupolos? - Panoupolos.
- 潘欧帕罗斯吗 - 潘欧帕罗斯
As I remember it, his wife had an affair.
我记得的是他妻子有外遇
Kostis drank and, in a moment of madness and passion,
克斯提喝了酒 在一阵疯狂和愤怒之下
he knocked her over, she hit her head and died.
他把他妻子打倒在地 撞到头部然后死了
So that's our Kosti.
这才是我们的克斯提
Thank you, Theo.
谢谢你 西奥
Theo. I've finished my first major work.
西奥 我完成了我的第一部大作
Excellent!
太好了
Is it a work of genius? Yes, it is.
这是一部天才之作吗 当然是的
- Who wants to hear my writing? - No,
- 谁想听听我的作品 - 不
- too rude. - I'd rather die.
- 这太没礼貌了 - 我选择死亡
Good, Theo does.
太好了 西奥想听
Proudly purple in the gloaming,
高贵的紫色映在黄昏的天空
a sharp displacement of sad air
突如其来一阵刺痛的悲伤
made him aware obliquely of
他隐隐感觉到
movement to his left flank as the Earth continued...
左侧的运动 随着地球在持续地...
I'm sorry about your wife.
你妻子的事情我很抱歉
I know it was an accident and... I'm sorry I didn't trust you.
我知道那是个意外 很抱歉我没有相信你
I love her still.
我仍然深爱她
Inside I cry... all the time,
我心里每时每刻都在流泪
like a river.
泪水像河流一样
I had a husband and er...
我也曾有丈夫
and he died too, so I understand how you feel.
他也死了 我明白你的感受
I mean, I didn't kill him but...
我没有杀他 但是...
Sorry.
抱歉