德雷尔一家 第一季 The Durrells Season 1 第6集: Episode 6

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 传记

导演: 斯蒂夫·巴伦 / 罗杰·戈比

演员: 凯莉·霍威 / 乔什·奥康纳 / 米洛·帕克 / 卡勒姆·伍德豪斯 / 亚历克斯·吉奥古利斯 / 桥格斯·卡拉米霍斯 / 安娜·萨瓦 / 露西·布莱克 / 乌尔里希·冯·德尔·泽特 / 莱斯莉·卡伦


台词
ShinY
深影
I have something to say.
我有话要说
- If it's about the lavatory seat again... - No, it's not.
- 如果又是要说马桶坐垫没放下来... - 不 并不是
It's very much not.
和马桶圈没什么关系
- Sven has proposed. - Say no.
- 斯文向我求婚了 - 你拒绝了
ShinY
深影
And I have said yes.
我答应了
ShinY
深影
I adored your father, but I haven't had a gentleman in my life
我爱你的父亲 但是我空窗了
for eight years.
整整八年时间
And Sven is resourceful and he's handsome and I love him.
斯文足智多谋 英俊 而且我爱他
- This is so exciting. - Thank you, darling.
- 这消息真令人激动 - 谢谢你 亲爱的
- Morning, everyone. - Morning, Nancy.
- 各位早上好 - 早上好 南希
ShinY
深影
- Nance. - Nancy.
- 南希 - 南希
- Missed you. - Oh, missed you, too.
- 好想你 - 我也想你
Anyway, can we talk about me
无论如何 现在可以聊一下我了吗
because I have just told you I'm getting married.
因为我刚告诉你们我快要结婚了
We will need to interview him.
我们肯定会审问他的
ShinY
深影
Who is getting married, you or me?
要结婚的人是你还是我
I'm sure you'll want to run your eyes over our potential spouses.
你以后也会审问我们未来的对象
ShinY
深影
Fine.
好吧
倾情呈现
翻译 兔先森
翻译 Virus Killer
翻译 笨笨的Virus Killer
翻译 蠢蠢的Virus Killer
压制 Virus Killer
特效及校对 Yatamisaki
时间轴 风中的鱼
德雷尔一家 第一季 第六集
Why you have them, all of these animals?
为什么你要养这么多动物
The same reason you have a family.
跟你拥有自己的家庭是一个道理
My mother make me.
我母亲的功劳
Well, normally, it's to enjoy their company.
我通常是为了享受它们的陪伴
But you're right, Lugaretzia, I should invite people
但你说得对 鲁格勒斯雅 我应该邀请人们
to come and enjoy them, too.
来感受动物的陪伴
I might need some more.
为此 我需要更多的动物
Work is so boring.
工作太无聊
I'm stuck indoors, and she's drawn the shutters now.
我被困在室内 现在她才把百叶窗拉开
It's like I'm working down a mine.
这感觉就像在矿井下工作
A mine filled with Louis Quinze furniture.
但这个矿井里都是路易十五世风格的家具
If she didn't have this annoying depression thing,
如果她没有郁郁寡欢的话
we'd go travelling and shopping, and I'd chat to Angel.
我们早就可以去旅游 逛街 我还可以跟小天使聊天
Can't Dr Petridis help?
配崔迪斯医生帮不上忙吗
Oh, I'll get through it.
噢 我自己可以搞定
No, help the Countess?
不 我说的是伯爵夫人
No. She blames it on the shock of her husband dying.
不 她会把这归咎给她丈夫的死亡
Her world's been smaller ever since.
从那以后她的世界便越来越小
At this rate, she'll end up in a wardrobe.
照这样下去 她会死在衣橱里
You know, truly, money can't buy you happiness, can it?
说真的 钱买不到你要的快乐 不是吗
But it can buy you some lovely haute couture to be unhappy in.
但可以买一些迷人的高级时装 把不开心裹起来
It's just as well, we don't have any money,
幸亏我们没有钱
really, and neither does Sven.
确实 斯文也没有
Are you still wanting to get married?
那你还想结婚吗
Since this morning?
今早过后吗
Erm... yes, I think so.
是的 我想是的
Well, we'll see.
很好 走着瞧吧
We'd like your answers down on paper, please.
我们希望你能把答案写在纸上
Sorry, my lawyers advised me not to put anything in writing.
抱歉 我的律师建议我不要写任何东西
Can I just say, I don't
其实 我不关心
care who my mother marries, I'm enjoying this.
我母亲嫁给谁 我只喜欢审问这个环节
Come on, why do you want to marry Mrs Durrell?
来 为什么你想娶德雷尔夫人
- Because I love her. - Well, that's easy to say.
- 因为我爱她 - 很好 说起来倒轻松
- Yes, it is. - Damn, he's good.
- 是的 的确 - 该死的 他很不错
Money isn't everything, of course,
当然 钱不是万能
but is it true you don't have any?
但身无分文 这是真的吗
I have some land, I am rich in strength and in spirit.
我有一些地 身体好 而且乐观向上
- May I have one of your goats? - No.
- 你可以送一只山羊给我吗 - 不
Voltaire said that God created sex and priests created marriage.
伏尔泰说过上帝创造了性 神父创造了婚姻
- Thoughts? - None.
- 你有任何想法吗 - 没有
I come home late with a handsome boy,
我回家晚了 还带着一个帅哥
wanting to get to know each other better.
想跟他互相了解
Much better. What do you do?
进一步了解 你会怎么做
I'll have to hurry you.
快点回答
I ask your mother.
我先问问你母亲
Hello, Sven. So you're getting the full Durrells assault?
你好 斯文 你正在接受德雷尔全家的攻击吗
Yes.
没错
Sorry, but would you leave, please? You're not one of us.
抱歉 请你先离开 你不是德雷尔家的人
Are you thinking of having children with our mother?
你有想过跟我们的母亲生孩子吗
Because that would be a bad idea.
这主意可不太好
I think the joke is over now, don't you?
玩笑可以适可而止了吗
- May I borrow a goat? - I will discuss it with them.
- 我可以借一只山羊吗 - 我会跟它们商量一下
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel like an intruder in this house.
我觉得自己不属于这里
- Why? - Your family are fine individually.
- 为什么 - 你的家人分开时都很友好
- Well, not really. - But together,
- 也不是这样 - 但在一起的时候
it's like living with bees, buzzing in my face,
感觉就像有一群蜜蜂一样 围着我嗡嗡叫
little stings the whole time.
总是刺我
And it's really crowded.
这里真的太拥挤了
Just do what I do, shout at them.
你可以跟我一样 吼他们
- I can't, they're not my family. - You really can.
- 我不可以 他们不是我的家人 - 你可以的
We'll do it together.
我们可以一起吼他们
Let's find a place of our own.
我们去找一个自己的小天地吧
We're 22, Larry.
我们二十二岁了 拉里
Of course.
当然
Sure. I'd love that.
我很愿意
You're worried about what your mother will say, aren't you?
你在担心你母亲会说什么 是吗
- Yes, I am. - Hm.
- 是的 我在担心 - 嗯
Where are the other two judges?
其他两个裁判在哪
Larry and Nancy are canoodling.
拉里和南希在亲热
And Gerry's opening the Durrell Zoo.
格里在开德雷尔动物园
Oh. So, may I marry Sven?
噢 那我可以嫁给斯文了吗
Well, we like him.
我们都喜欢他
He's lovely, isn't he?
他很迷人 不是吗
Well, we... we're worried he's a bit too young and handsome.
我们担心他太年轻太帅气了
- Are we? - Are we?
- 我们有吗 - 有吗
Look, if you marry an old chap
听着 如果你嫁给一个老头
and it goes wrong, he won't be alive that long.
就算婚姻失败 他也活不了那么久
Do bear that in mind.
请牢记于心
动物园 免费观看各种动物
You don't have to do this, Mrs Durrells.
你不必这样 德雷尔夫人
- I know. - Tell him your mind was disturbed when you said yes.
- 我知道 - 告诉他 你答应他求婚时思绪不安
- What have you got against Sven? - Nothing.
- 你为什么不喜欢斯文 - 没什么
Except he's not Greek and he's not British.
除了他既不是希腊人也不是英国人之外
Well, a lot of people aren't, Spiros.
很多人也不是啊 斯皮罗斯
If you must marry again, have my friend Labros.
若你坚持要再婚 选我的朋友拉布罗斯吧
You will never run out of bread.
你会有吃不完的面包
- Is he a baker? - No, he just likes bread.
- 他是烘焙师吗 - 不 他只是喜欢面包而已
Shall we go?
我们可以出发了吗
- Where are we going? - Sven's house.
- 我们现在去哪里 - 斯文家
No!
Well done for passing your audition.
你通过面试了 干得好
They are good company.
他们都是好伙伴
I'm lending Gerry a goat and I am working on Leslie.
我借了一只羊给格里 还在跟莱斯利做思想工作
So, when do you want to get married?
那你想什么时候结婚
There's no rush.
不急
Let's do it soon.
我们快点结婚吧
What do you mean by soon?
你指的具体有多快
A week, two.
一周 或者两周
Well...
很好
shouldn't we get to know each other better first?
我们不该再进一步了解对方吗
No. It's romantic, fun.
不 结婚是件浪漫 有趣的事情
You're revealing hidden shallows, Sven.
斯文 你把浅显易懂的秘密说出来了
I like it.
我喜欢
Also, I don't believe in...
而且 在结婚之前
you know, before marriage.
我不想做那种事
Oh. Well, we'd better get married quickly, then.
看来我们要尽快结婚了
I've been living for my family for so long.
我一直以来都为我的家庭而活
It's time I started living for myself.
是时候开始为自己而活了
And for you.
还有为你而活
So, in two weeks... a wedding.
所以 两周后举行婚礼
I do hope Alecko isn't grumpy.
我希望阿莱科脾气好点
Yes, we must discourage touching the exhibits.
是的 我们必须阻止游客触摸动物
In Athens Zoo, I saw a tapir bite off a visitor's finger.
在雅典动物园里 我看见一只貘咬断了游客的手指
- How horrible. - And wasteful, as they are herbivores.
- 太可怕了 - 同时也很奢侈 它们毕竟是草食动物
Margo, are you discovering an interest in the animal kingdom?
马戈 你在动物王国里找到乐趣了吗
No. Theo, you know everything,
不 西奥 你无所不知
why won't my Countess leave her villa?
为什么伯爵夫人不离开她的别墅
This is, of course, agoraphobia,
这是因为她有公共场所恐惧症
from the Greek... agorafovia, hooray!
源于希腊语 "agorafovia"
Fear of the marketplaces.
害怕集市这些地方
That's so odd. I love shopping.
太奇葩了 我爱购物
The fear is of the open space, rather than the market.
这是对空地产生的恐惧 而并不只是市场
Oh. So how can I cure her?
那我该如何治愈她
It can stem from feeling out of control,
这种症状出于自我失控
so reassurance and relaxation may help.
所以他人的安慰和放松能够帮助她
Good. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
- But the brain is a complex organ, which... - She's gone.
- 但是大脑是一个复杂的器官 - 她已经走了
I don't think Durrell brains are that complex.
我并不觉得德雷尔家的大脑有那么复杂
Sven and I have decided to get married in two weeks.
斯文和我决定两周后结婚
Why? Are you pregnant?
为什么 你怀孕了吗
No!
当然没有
We just want to do it soon because, well, it's romantic and fun.
我们只想尽快把事情办掉 因为这既浪漫又有趣
No, you can't, we still have our doubts.
不 你不能这样做 我们还有疑虑
That's not long enough to find a dress.
两周的时间太短 找不到礼服
Oh, I've been married once,
我已经结过一次婚了
Margo, I'll just find something suitable
马戈 会找到合适的衣服
and stick a carnation on it.
再插上一支康乃馨
You were talking about your dress, weren't you?
你是指你找不到礼服吧
No. Not entirely.
不 不完全是
- Congratulations, Mrs Durrell. - Well, thank you, Nancy.
- 祝贺你 德雷尔夫人 - 谢谢你 南希
Why wait? Strike while the iron's hot.
为什么要等 打铁趁热呗
There's no time like the present.
没有比此刻更好了
What is this, platitudes day?
这在说什么 又要吵架吗
So, why are you and Nancy rowing?
所以 你跟南希为什么吵架
- I'm glad you brought that up. - Oh, dear.
- 我很高兴你提起了这件事 - 亲爱的
Nancy feels, and, well, I agree with her, but less so...
南希觉得 我认同她的看法 但其实不是
- Oh, bloody hell, Larry. - OK, we...
- 天啊 拉里 - 我们...
by which I mean Nancy, but a proportion of me...
我的意思是南希... 还有我内心的一部分...
want to find our own place to live.
想找一个属于二人的小天地
No, you don't.
不 你不是这么想的
- Well... - We have fun here, don't we, the five of us?
- 嗯 - 我们五口人在这里过得很好啊
Six.
六口人
The six of us, we... we have fun, when we're not arguing.
我们六个 不吵架时 不是相处得很愉快吗
- Was this Nancy's idea? - Everything's changing, anyway,
- 是南希的主意吗 - 无论如何 你嫁给斯文
- with you marrying Sven. - But the important things, th-th-the
- 一切都在变化 - 但最重要的是
being together, that's not changing.
我们一家人在一起 这是不会改变的
And you can't afford to move out, Larry, you're broke.
而且搬到外面你也负担不起 拉里 你并没有钱
So are you.
你也是
I... I can write for money.
我 我可以写作
I'm sad, too.
我也很伤心
Erm... just in case this helps at all,
只是以防万一
we think it's fine if Larry leaves.
如果拉里离开我们也会支持他
- We do. - Yeah.
- 是的 - 没错
Thank you.
谢谢你们
德雷尔一家
Morning, Nancy.
早上好 南希
- Hello, Mrs Durrell. - I brought you some tea.
- 你好 德雷尔夫人 - 我泡了一些茶给你
- Nice cup of rosie. - Thank you.
- 不错的玫瑰花茶 - 谢谢你
So, er... I hear you and Larry are thinking about
所以 我听说你和拉里在考虑
- finding a place of your own? - Yes.
- 找一个属于你们的地方 - 是的
- Now, it's not because... - Look, I completely understand.
- 不是因为... - 听着 我完全理解
My concerns are broader.
我担心的不仅是这个
Oh?
是吗
I suppose I'm thinking, does Nancy, a bright young thing,
我觉得 南希你是一个年轻阳光的女孩
really want to bury herself away on a... let's face it,
真的想葬身于 我们坦白说吧
a primitive Mediterranean island?
一个简陋的地中海岛屿吗
Well, you have.
是的
Larry likes it here.
拉里喜欢这里
Yes, and he writes really well on Corfu.
是的 他在科孚文思泉涌
So why are you suggesting I take him away?
所以 那为什么你还建议我带他走
No, I was just talking about you.
不 我只是在说你
Oh.
See, you're very young to settle down.
你还很年轻 不用这么快安顿下来
And this is going to sound horrid,
我接下来的话可能不太中听
but I don't believe Larry's got other women out of his system.
但是我觉得拉里不是那么专一
Mr Zookeeper!
动物管理员先生
- Have a goat. - Thanks, Sven.
- 给你一头羊 - 谢谢你 斯文
And...
还有...
A tortoise I found on the way.
我在路上找到的一只乌龟
Slow start, huh?
一开始人来得不多吧
Yes, but I cycled round telling people
是啊 但是我四处宣传了一下
so I'm sure they're on their way.
他们肯定在来的路上了
- Is your mummy here? - No, she's gone into town.
- 你妈妈在这儿吗 - 不在 她进城了
You're not coming back to work for me, are you?
你不回来为我工作了 是吗
No, thanks. I banged my toe on your cretinous shovel.
不了 谢谢 我把脚趾撞到你那愚蠢的铲子上了
Look, by the way, I had some of your ouzo.
还有啊 我喝了你一点茴香酒
- It was medicinal. - I noticed.
- 那是药用的 - 我发现了
And congratulations on the emergency wedding thing.
祝贺你这么短时间就能结成婚
What's the hurry?
急什么呀
Why wait?
干嘛要拖着
You can make whoopee outside marriage, you know.
你要知道 不结婚也能啪啪啪
If I'm going to make love to a woman, I want it to be official.
如果我要和一位女性行房 我希望她有名分
You've never made love to a woman?
你之前没和女人做过吗
Of course I have. What else would I be doing?
当然做过 不然我平时干什么
No, you've got me there.
是啊 你问到我了
No.
不会吧
What is homosexuality?
同性恋是什么意思
Where have you been all your life?
你是怎么长这么大的
- Outside, mainly, shooting. - Is it sex in a home?
- 主要是在外面打猎 - 是在家做爱的意思吗
homo与home谐音
- No. - I give up, then.
- 不是 - 那我不猜了
- I think I might know. - Of course you do.
- 我也许知道 - 你当然知道了
Isn't it when two males try to mate?
难道不是两个男性交配吗
Oh, yes, I do know what that is.
啊 我知道了
It's illegal, and rightly so,
那是非法的 应当如此
we shouldn't even be talking about it.
我们都不应该谈论这件事
- How long has it been going on? - For ever.
- 这种情况出现多久了 - 一直都有
The ancient Greeks couldn't get enough of it.
古希腊人特别热衷这个
Wait, how can Sven be homosexual if he's marrying Mother?
等一等 斯文要嫁给母亲 他怎么可能是同性恋
Because he's been hiding it.
因为他一直在掩藏这件事
But I may be mistaken.
但也可能是我错了
Should I tell Mother?
我应该告诉母亲吗
What's up with you, Larry? You're normally so sure of yourself.
你怎么了 拉里 你一般不是很自信吗
Well, life's a bit fraught at the moment.
是啊 最近生活有些艰辛
Nancy isn't talking to me.
南希不跟我说话了
Well, that's a good thing, isn't it?
这是件好事 不是吗
Oh, there's a postcard for you from Max.
马克斯给你寄来一封明信片
最亲爱的马戈我希望你能顺利收到这封信我期待在不久之后看到你美丽的脸庞我特别想你这边的生活平淡得无聊期待我们再会全部的爱马克斯
Oh, thank you, Demetrios.
谢谢你 德米特里斯
Dennis.
我是丹尼斯
Look at those. Heart stopping.
瞧瞧这些 美得惊人
My mother's getting married in a week.
我的母亲一周后就要结婚了
So quick. Is she pregnant?
这么快 她怀孕了吗
No.
没有
- We'd love it if you'd come. - You know I never leave the villa.
- 我们很希望您能来 - 你知道我从来不离开别墅的
A pity, really, cos I do love a wedding.
真是可惜 因为我很想参加婚礼的
And it will be hopeless
这婚礼也好不到哪儿去
because none of us have a clue about style.
因为我们对时尚一窍不通
- I may be able to help. - Would you?
- 我也许能帮上忙 - 真的可以吗
The reception's at home. Come to our house and get some ideas.
婚宴要在家里举办 来我们家出点主意吧
Come on, everyone, let's organise this wedding!
大家都加把劲啊 把这场婚礼办好
I think we should serve those little sausages.
我觉得我们应该供应一些小香肠
Everybody loves those, don't they?
大家都喜欢吃这个的吧
That's your big plan, is it?
这就是你的计划吗
Well, Sven is Greek Orthodox
斯文是希腊正统教的
though he likes the confession part,
尽管他也喜欢告白那一部分
he says, and the hats. So it's all planned.
还有帽子 所以都计划好了
Look if this wedding does go ahead, I...
如果这次婚礼不能如愿进行...
Darling, this wedding is going ahead,
亲爱的 这次婚礼会进行的
and I would really like it
如果你可以帮我安排一下
if you could arrange it for me, please.
我会非常高兴的
OK, well, let's form a guard of honour
让我们组一个仪仗队
and fire a shot for every year of your life.
每一年都为你开一枪
Er... Larry, any ideas?
拉里 你有什么主意吗
- Better ones? - No.
- 比这更好的主意 - 没有
Lugaretzia, the kitchen is all yours tomorrow,
鲁格勒斯雅 明天厨房就交给你了
Sven and I are having a celebratory supper at his house.
斯文和我要在他家吃一顿庆祝晚宴
- I make wedding cake. - Oh, with white icing?
- 我做一个结婚蛋糕 - 带着白色糖衣的吗
No. Brown, with prunes.
不 棕色的 用梅干做
Family recipe.
这是祖传的配方
Gerry!
格里
I bring you enthusiastic visitors to your zoo.
我带来一些热情的访客 来参观你的动物园
Please come this way.
这边请
Do ask questions.
有问题尽管问
Spiros, please can I book your car
斯皮罗斯 明天下午三点
- for three o'clock tomorrow at the villa? - Of course.
- 你可以把车开到别墅那里吗 - 当然可以
- Shopping? - No. I'm curing someone.
- 要去购物吗 - 不是 我要把某人的心病治好
These mantis have only one ear, here on their abdomen.
这些螳螂只有一只耳朵 长在它们的腹部
The common tortoise... common, but anything but boring.
常见的乌龟... 虽然常见 但是一点也不无聊
Drive slowly, and keep the conversation relaxing and frothy.
慢点开 聊一些轻松的小话题
My friend, the butler.
我的朋友 管家先生
How's the butling?
当管家感觉怎么样啊
I have my good days and my bad days.
只能说时好时坏吧
Well, this is all very nice.
这种感觉真不错吧
Stop the car!
快停车
Come on, Countess, this is ridiculous.
哎呀 伯爵夫人 这太荒谬了
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
How are the preparations going?
准备得怎么样了
Well, I've made this very snazzy clipboard.
我做了这个特别时髦的剪贴板
Oh. Be nice to Nancy and don't set the oven on fire.
对南希友好点 别把炉子点着了
- Leave, mother, we'll be fine. - It's just been such a long time
- 走吧 母亲 我们没事的 - 只是我很久没有
- since I've left you on your own for the evening. - Exactly.
- 让你们晚上单独在家了 - 一点没错啊
It's high time.
早就该这样了
- Have fun at Sven's. - I won't be late.
- 在斯文家玩得开心 - 我不会回来得太晚
Shouldn't you be back in the morning?
难道你不是早上再回来吗
- No, why? - See if you get on, as it were.
- 不啊 为什么 - 看看是不是和之前一样
Check everything works.
有没有火花
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
This is Samson.
这是萨姆森
He doesn't bite. He's harmless.
它不咬人的 特别温顺
Do you want to stroke him?
你想抚摸它吗
It bit me!
它咬了我
Ah, now, technically, scorpions don't bite, they sting.
严格地说 蝎子不咬人 它们螫人
Scorpion?!
这是蝎子
So what happens now, then, do I die, or what?
接下来会发生什么 我会死吗
Well, in fact, though painful, stings are harmless,
实际上 尽管很疼 一般螫你几下没事的
- unless you're very unlucky. - I am very unlucky!
- 除非你很倒霉 - 我就是很倒霉
Look at my life!
你看看我这人生
Leslie, please stop shouting, I'm trying to work.
莱斯利 别大喊大叫的 我在工作呢
- I've just been bitten by a scorpion! - He means stung.
- 我刚刚被蝎子咬了 - 他的意思是被螫
Anyway, er...
总而言之...
Coming round to the accordion?
开始喜欢手风琴了吗
Erm... A tiny bit.
有一点吧
Good. Cos I'm playing at our wedding.
好 因为我打算在婚礼上献个丑
Is that supposed to be there?
那只羊应该在这里吗
Must be a hole in the fence.
一定是围栏破了
德雷尔一家
Always one who escapes.
总有一只会溜出来
Isn't there just.
确实是这样啊
Never mind, I have another one.
没关系 我还有一架
My accordions are like my children.
我的手风琴就像我的孩子
So I won't be needing them much longer.
不久之后就不需要它们了
I'll have your children to entertain me.
因为你的孩子可以给我带来欢乐
I er... I feel a bit odd, Sven, do you mind if I wander home?
我... 感觉不太舒服 斯文 我可以现在回家吗
Something I said? Cooked?
是我说错什么了吗 还是做的饭不好吃
No, no, it's er... it's just been a bit stressful,
不是 我只是... 太累了
you know, the wedding in a day or two.
还有一两天就要举办婚礼了
- I'll walk you home. - No.
- 我送你回家 - 不用
No, the... the air will do me good.
不用 呼吸一下新鲜空气就行
It's been lovely.
今晚过得很愉快
Of course I'm panicking!
我当然害怕啊
My hand looks like I've boiled it for an hour.
我的手就像是被煮了一个小时
It hardly shows.
几乎看不出来
But don't let Mother see it, she'll be upset.
但是别让母亲看见 她会很操心的
Leslie, relax, you have nothing to worry about,
莱斯利 放松 没什么好担心的
unless you are very unlucky.
除非你非常倒霉
Very unlucky? Yes, well, take a look at that, Professor Insect.
非常倒霉 你看看我的手 昆虫专家
In fact, technically,
实际上 严格说
scorpions are arachnids, rather than insects.
蝎子是蛛形纲动物 不是昆虫
Yes, there seems to be an allergic reaction.
是的 看起来有过敏性反应
I suspect it will be fine in the morning.
我认为你一早醒来就没事了
Scorpions don't like being caged, they lash out.
蝎子不喜欢被关起来 它们发怒了
Am I doing a bad thing, Theo,
我是不是做了错事 西奥
keeping scorpions, keeping anything?
把蝎子抓起来 把别的动物也抓来
Well, you want to understand and experience them more.
那是因为你想更好地理解研究它们
That's what conservation is.
这也算是保护动物
Oh, hello.
大家好
Anything happen here?
出什么事了吗
How was Sven?
斯文怎么样
He was...
他...
I don't know.
我说不清
- And? - Not a great success, really.
- 结果怎么样 - 说实话 不太顺利
Why?
怎么了
Larry, you move in artistic circles.
拉里 你是混艺术圈的
Do you think Sven might be queer?
你觉得斯文可能是同性恋吗
- You got there, too. - I found the photographs.
- 你也这么觉得 - 我发现了一些照片
Most humans are attracted to their own gender to some degree.
大多数人都在某些程度上 对同性有好感
Well yes, but... well, he looked really attracted.
话是这么说 但是... 他看起来非常有好感
It's a scandal that homosexuality is outlawed.
说同性恋不合法其实是诽谤
What are they scared of? That we'll all ditch our wives, and...
他们害怕什么啊 难道我们都抛弃自己的妻子...
Sorry.
对不起
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办
And what am I going to do?
我又该怎么办
Ah, well done, Lugaretzia, bravo. Kali douleia.
干得好 鲁格勒斯雅 太棒了
Douleia, agapi mou. Douleia.
这是我的工作 亲爱的
Gerry? That zoo needs to be made safe before the reception.
格里 在婚宴之前 你要处理好动物园的安全问题
Right, you lovebirds, we've got a wedding to prepare,
好了 你们这对鸳鸯 还有婚礼要准备呢
let's not dawdle! Nancy, put your crayons away!
别慢吞吞的 南希 把你的蜡笔拿走
Larry, please, I can't stand this.
拉里 帮帮忙 我受不了这样
- This is family life. - And you've always been the first
- 这就是家庭生活 - 你之前总是第一个
to question it, to argue for personal freedom
质疑这一点 为个人自由斗争
over mindless allegiance. And now you're acting like...
而不是无脑地效忠 而你现在就像...
They're my family and I love them!
他们是我的家人 我爱他们
By which I mean,
我的意思是
I understand them and when they suffer, I suffer,
我理解他们 他们难过的时候 我也难过
however ludicrous their problems.
不管他们的问题多么荒谬
And I... can't believe I'm saying this.
我真不敢相信自己会这么说
But I have my own life. And I can't believe that I'm saying this,
我也有自己的生活 我也不相信自己会这么说
but it's back in England and I want to go home.
但是我的生活在英国 而且我想回家
With you, please.
请你和我一起走
What happened to staying here? There's a shack next door.
在这里怎么了 隔壁还有一件小屋
No, we need to get away, sweetheart,
不 我们需要离开这里 亲爱的
so we can explore our own life together.
这样我们能一起探索自己的人生
- Thank you, Theo. - What for?
- 谢谢你 西奥 - 谢什么呀
Helping me.
帮我的忙
People were interested. It was so exciting.
大家对这里感兴趣 真是让人激动
I know.
我知道
It's a shame about Leslie. He really is unlucky, isn't he?
莱斯利真可怜啊 他太倒霉了 不是吗
Always. Is he going to be all right?
他一直很倒霉 不会有大碍吧
I hope so. Dr Petridis is away again.
但愿不会 配崔迪斯医生又不在
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Leslie's mishap, perhaps it's a sign.
莱斯利的不幸 可能是一个征兆
I mean, we don't need to keep them to love them.
我的意思是 不一定要养着才能爱它们
I know.
我理解你
Is it time to set them all free?
是时候把它们都放生了吗
We could do it at the wedding party tomorrow,
我们可以明天在婚礼上放生
as a symbol of... something.
作为某种事的... 象征
All right.
好的
What have you been doing all day?
你这一整天都干什么了
In 12 hours, you're due to be Mrs Louisa...
还有十二个小时 你就要成为路易莎夫人了
What is Sven's surname?
斯文姓什么
Lundblad.
伦布拉德
Then you really shouldn't marry him.
那你真不该嫁给他
I have to, Lugaretzia's made a wedding cake.
我得嫁 鲁格勒斯雅都做好了结婚蛋糕
Yes, I don't think there's a spare prune left on the island.
是啊 我估计她把岛上的李子干都用完了
And Leslie's been running
莱斯利一直在
- a tight ship with the preparations. - Yes.
- 紧锣密鼓地做准备 - 是的
I took his clipboard away and he made another one.
我把他的剪贴板拿走了 然后他又做了个新的
You know what you have to do.
你知道自己该做什么
Talk to Sven.
和斯文谈谈
I was hoping if I didn't, the problem would go away.
之前想如果我不说的话 问题也许就会消失
Has being an ostrich been a success for you in the past?
遇到问题就逃避有用吗
No. Let's talk about you.
没有 我们还是谈谈你吧
Much as I love me, and talking about me,
尽管我很自恋 喜欢谈论自己的问题
let's do that another time.
我们还是改天再谈吧
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Sure.
当然
I shouldn't've done it, but erm...
我本不该那么做的 但是...
I looked through your photos.
我看了你的照片
Of you... with men.
你和... 另一个男人照的
It's true, I've been photo'd with men.
是这样的 我和其他男人拍过照片
Not just photographed, Sven, you were...
不光是拍照 斯文 你在...
you were kissing your friend.
亲吻你的朋友
Where are the women?
你和女性的照片呢
What, you want me to have had sex with lots of women?
难道你想让我和很多女人寻欢作乐吗
Right now, yes, I'd love that.
此时此刻我确实是这么想的
- This is absurd. - Believe me,
- 这太荒谬了 - 相信我
I wouldn't care if you were homosexual
要不是我们今天就要结婚
if we weren't getting married today.
我才不在乎你是不是同性恋
I had a lovely first marriage,
我的第一段婚姻很美满
but being married is hard, Sven,
但是结婚是很艰难的 斯文
and it cannot be based on a big, fat lie.
而且婚姻不能建立在一个巨大的谎言之上
Well, clearly I used to like men, that way.
很明显 我过去是喜欢过男人
But it was a while ago.
但那已经是很久之前了
Have you ever slept with a woman?
你有没有和女人同床过
It was close once but, you know, I think I'll be good.
有一次差点 但是我想了想还是算了
This isn't fair, Sven.
这不公平 斯文
If I hadn't chanced upon your secret life,
要是我没有意外地发现你的秘密
I would've come to our bedroom tonight expecting,
今晚我就会来到卧室
quite frankly, a bit of a show, and...
期待着一段激情
and a huge sense of release. And what would've happened?
和一股巨大的释放感 结果呢
Well, I would... I will give it a go.
我会... 我本来会尽力的
Why do you want to marry me?
你为什么想娶我
Because I love being with you.
因为我喜欢和你在一起
And I want a family of my own.
还想建立一个自己的家庭
Well, you can't bloody have one.
你想也别想
You know what it's like to love men?
你知道爱上男人是什么感觉吗
It's like being in prison, real prison,
就像是在一座真正的监狱里
prison of pretending and... lies.
充满娇饰和谎言
We are officially mentally ill, do you know that?
按照官方说法 我们是患有精神疾病的 你知道吗
- It's important I overcome this. - Overcome it?
- 我能克服这一点很重要 - 为什么要克服
It's part of you.
这是你的一部分
I have to.
我必须要
I came to this island to put all that in the past.
我来到这座岛上 以抛弃过去的那一切
No.
I am so sorry, Sven, but no.
我很抱歉 斯文 但我不能嫁给你
No matter how much we love each other...
不管我们多么深爱对方
it's not right for either of us.
这对我们都不公平
And a marriage would just be more of a lie than your life is now.
这段婚姻充其量 就是给生活又披了层羊皮
Maybe if we were both 80, it would work.
也许等我们满头白发 这段婚姻还能成
I can wait, if you can.
我可以等的 如果你也可以
德雷尔一家
- You need to cook the little sausages. - Later.
- 你得去做点香肠 - 一会再说
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
My novel has been accepted for publication,
我的小说被接受 准备发表了
which, because Corfu inspired me as a writer,
因为科孚鼓舞了我当作家
makes my decision whether to stay even harder.
这让我在决定去留的时候 更加艰难
You've never asked me for advice before.
你之前从来没问过我建议
So nice.
这种感觉真好
Yeah.
是啊
Anyway...
总之...
you loved your girlfriend, until she dumped you...
你爱你的女朋友 直到她把你甩了...
so imagine the pain of abandoning her.
所以你想想抛弃她的痛苦
Look. You're incredibly annoying.
听着 你特别讨厌
Y-you could represent England for annoying.
你都能做英国的讨厌代言人了
But don't leave.
但是你不要走
Girlfriends come and go, but families are for ever.
女朋友分分合合 但家人是一辈子的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think we need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
- What, the three of us? - No, not the three of us, Leslie.
- 什么 我们三个人吗 - 不 就我和他 莱斯利
Oh, yes, sorry.
哦 抱歉
Why are you rushing me? Today of all days.
你为什么偏偏挑今天催我
The wedding doesn't change anything.
这项婚礼又不会改变什么
Not the stupid wedding,
跟婚礼没关系
the day I hear my novel's being published.
今天是我听说小说被发表的一天
You know how pleased I am for you, Larry.
你知道我很为你开心 拉里
But I need to know our future.
但是我关心我们的未来
My family aren't that bad, are they?
我的家人也没有那么糟
My mother loves you.
我的母亲爱你
So why did she tell me you'd never be faithful to me, then?
那她为什么要告诉我 你对我就没忠心过
What?
什么
Larry, don't. It's not about her.
拉里 不要去 这跟她没关系
Larry, good.
拉里你来了 很好
There isn't going to be a wedding.
婚礼我们不办了
Why?
为什么
We realised... we're very fond of each other,
我们意识到... 互相很喜欢彼此
but not in the right way.
但是不合适
So not because he prefers men?
所以不是因为他喜欢男人
Well, yes, that. But just tell the guests, as I say,
是那个原因 但是给客人就这么说
we realise we're very...
我们意识到...
Fond of each other but not in the right way.
互相很喜欢彼此 但是不合适
It's up to Sven to decide what to tell people.
斯文来决定怎么给大家一个交代
So no wedding... but the best party ever.
所以不办婚礼了... 但是要办最好的派对
OK, people, so we've got one... Argh!
好了各位 我们还有一...
One... one hour until the wedding... well, th-the knees-up.
一个小时到婚礼... 啊不 是欢乐派对
So, basically... yeah.
所以... 嗯
Did you tell Nancy I'm a philandering bastard?
你是不是告诉南希 我是个拈花惹草的混球
- I'm so sorry. - It's not even true.
- 对不起 - 根本不是真的
I may talk about sex all the time, and think about it
我或许天天谈论性 想着性
and write about it, brilliantly, but I don't do it.
还很精彩地描写出来 但是我没有去做
I've waited steadfastly for Nancy for five months!
我坚定不移地等着南希 整整五个月
I didn't want you to leave.
我那时不想让你离开
It was my turn to be selfish.
觉得该轮到我自私点了
'Larry, catching the five o'clock ferry home.
"拉里 我要坐五点的轮船回家
I hope with all my heart you will join me. Love, Nancy.'
我真心地希望你能和我一起 爱你的南希留"
Margo, you forgot to put your skirt on.
马戈 你忘了穿裙子了
Oh, God!
天哪
Well, you erm... you got your wish, Spiros.
你如愿了 斯皮罗斯
I'm not marrying Sven.
我不嫁给斯文了
Oh, Louisa.
啊 路易莎
Er... will you tell everyone?
你可以告诉大家吗
Of course.
没问题
They are really fond of each other, just erm...
他们很喜欢彼此 但是...
just not in the right way.
但是不合适
OK, together we'll find you a new, Greek husband.
没事 我们一起给你找个新的希腊丈夫
- Too soon? - Yeah.
- 太快了吗 - 是的
Don't worry, I've examined Leslie's arm and treated it.
不要担心 我检查过了莱斯利的手臂 治疗了一下
I'm pretty sure we can save it.
应该是没有问题了
What? His arm?
什么 他的手臂
Save it from feeling a bit stiff in the morning.
早上不会感到僵硬了
- Right. - Cheers.
- 好吧 - 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Don't just stand there, misting over,
别光站在那里 和蜡像似的
come and congratulate the
快过来祝贺
Countess on getting out of the bloody house.
伯爵夫人离开了她那该死的房子
- How are you feeling? - A little like a tightrope walker
- 你感觉怎么样 - 有点像在走钢丝
trying not to look down.
试着不往下面看
- Have a drink. - No, that makes it worse, apparently.
- 喝杯酒吧 - 不 很明显那会让她感觉更糟
Oh, don't have a drink.
哦 那就别喝酒
Er... apparently we've missed the ceremony,
我们看来是错过了仪式
but... who did your mother marry?
但是... 你母亲嫁给了谁
Hello, party!
大家伙好啊
- Max has arrived! - And... and Donald.
- 马克斯来了 - 还有... 唐纳德
But mainly Max.
但主要是马克斯
Excuse me.
失陪
- Hello, Margy. - Hello.
- 你好啊 马吉 - 你好
You know how to throw a party.
你确实很会办派对啊
Well...
这个嘛...
Six months in Corfu, feels like a lifetime in Bournemouth.
在科孚呆六个月 就像在伯恩茅斯呆了一辈子
I don't know if it's the atmosphere, or the wine,
我不知道究竟是这里的气氛 还是这杯酒
but I'm actually starting to enjoy the accordion.
但我开始喜欢听手风琴了
I'll have to tell Larry, he's always...
我得告诉拉里 他总是...
I knew Gerry was a kindred spirit
我知道格里和我志趣相投
when together, we watched
当时我们一起观察了
a family of dung beetles for three hours.
蜣螂一家三个小时
So Gerry loves animals, but...
格里很爱动物 但是...
A scorpion, massive, and it stung me there.
一只巨大的蝎子 蛰了我这里
The pain would have actually killed most men, so...
那种疼痛一般人都受不了 所以...
Sorry, sorry. Carry on.
不好意思 你们继续
Thank you. Gerry loves animals,
谢谢你 格里很爱动物
but part of loving is knowing when to let go.
但是爱的一部分是学会放手
So today we are releasing my precious animal family
所以今天我们要把我珍爱的动物家族
back into the wild,
放生
where, hopefully, like us, they'll thrive and have fun
但愿它们可以和我们一样 茁壮成长 欢乐每一天
and if they're lucky, multiply.
如果幸运的话 可以繁衍生息
So...
所以...
Stop.
住手
I need to be with them a little longer.
我还需要和它们多呆一段时间
It's not enough to observe them from a distance.
远远地观察它们不够
To understand them properly, you need to be with them every day
要想把它们研究透 就要每天和它们在一起
and hold them and smell them.
抱着它们 闻着它们
Anyway... sorry.
总之... 对不起
Maybe next week.
也许下周再说吧
Please, go back and enjoy the party.
请回去接着享受派对吧
Thank goodness. I thought for a horrible moment
谢天谢地 我还以为你真的会
you were going to go ahead with it.
把它们全都放生了呢
Well done.
干得好
This feels new.
这很新鲜
Thank you, Larry.
谢谢你 拉里
Margo told me about your book.
马戈告诉了我你的那本书
I'm very proud of you.
我为你感到自豪
So you should be.
这是你应该的
I'm proud of all of you.
我为你们所有人感到自豪
- So, what's next? - For you?
- 那么 接下来怎么办 - 你吗
Well, you know what they say, when you fall off a horse...
有句话说得好 当你从马背上摔下来时...
- Give up horse-riding? - Get back on again quickly.
- 就不再去骑马了吗 - 赶紧再爬上去
You know, Spiros said something similar.
斯皮罗斯说了类似的话
Only not as nicely.
虽然没那么委婉
Somewhere on this island, there's someone for you.
在这座岛上 总有适合你的人
You know, I just dream of the day when all four of you find...
我总是幻想有一天 你们四个人都能找到...
happiness and fulfilment and love.
幸福 美满 以及爱情
This may not happen.
这或许没戏了
It's my job to make it happen.
但让它实现 是我的职责
We'll see.
拭目以待吧
We'll see.
拭目以待吧