风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第1集: 魔术师 Magic Man

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
密苏里州
Black Ford Mustang on sidewalk...
一辆黑色福特野马停在人行道
and spray cans, uh, took off on foot.
还有喷漆罐 步行离开了
Asian male, no visual...
亚裔男性 没看见...
10-4.
收到
Noise complaint, 6165...
噪音投诉 6165...
French toast didn't work out, huh?
法式吐司不合胃口 是吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
I-It's fine.
没关系
I can warm it up for you.
我可以帮你热一下
It's -- It's okay.
没事
I can get you something else.
我可以帮你拿点别的
We're serving lunch now.
现在开始供应午餐了
I'm good.
不用了
Really.
真的
Can I at least freshen that for you?
至少让我帮你添点咖啡吧
Yeah. Um...
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, Molly. It's, uh, me -- Gene.
你好 莫莉 是我 吉恩
This your cell number?
这是你的手机号吗
辛那邦
I'm sorry about that.
那件事我很抱歉
Yeah, I -- I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
It was a false alarm.
虚惊一场
You know, um, turns out I was just dehydrated, so...
原来我只是脱水
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Yeah, I definitely will.
我一定会的
Um, hey, uh, I won't be back for -- uh, well, till Thursday.
对了 我周四才能回来
Can you and Frederica open?
你和弗莱德莉卡能开店吗
Oh. Good.
那就好
And, um, also, I think you're gonna have to sign
还有 你今天下午可能得
for a delivery this afternoon.
签收一个包裹
Oh, you did already?
你已经签收了
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Um, oh, and
对了 还有
has anybody been asking about me?
有人问起过我吗
You know, I mean, like any customers
比如有没有顾客
come to the store looking for me, somebody hanging around?
来店里找过我 有没有谁在店里逗留
No, no, nothing wrong.
没有 没出什么问题
I just -- I-I got some calls from an insurance salesman,
有个保险推销员给我打过几次电话
you know, the pushy type, so...
不依不饶的那种 所以...
So, nobody at all?
都没人是吗
Well, that's it then. Um...
那没事了
Yeah. Sure. I will.
好 我会的
And, uh, I will see you in a few days.
那过几天见了
Thanks, Molly.
谢谢 莫莉
Yeah.
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 Eunice Margaery 酸奶 喵球球
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 RiverSide152 克里斯
翻译 吃冰棒 子V joy_bwl
校对 喃喃
时间轴 风吹来的那片云
后期 8T
总监 喃喃
辛那邦
*Welcome to my world
欢迎来到我的世界*
*Won't you come on in?
快请进来*
*Miracles, I guess
我想奇迹*
*Still happen now and then
仍不时发生*
*Step into my heart
踏入我心房*
*Leave your cares behind
将你的烦恼抛下*
*Welcome to my world
欢迎来到我的世界*
*Welcome to my world
欢迎来到我的世界*
It is you.
真的是你
I thought it was you.
我上次就觉得是你
I wasn't all the way sure,
但我不是很确定
but now that I'm seeing you up close...
这次近看你
Sure.
没跑了
It's you.
就是你
Come on, man.
别紧张啊
I just want to say hi. I'm a big fan.
我就是想打声招呼 我是你的粉丝
Y'know, back in the day,
过去
when I lived in Albuquerque with my ex,
我和前任住在阿尔布开克时
I used to see you everywhere.
到处都能看见你
You were on the billboards, on the TV.
你的脸出现在广告牌上 电视上
I used to have one of your matchbooks.
我以前还有你的火柴盒
You got me mixed up with someone.
你把我和别人搞混了
Uh, my name is Takavic.
我叫塔卡维奇
Gene Takavic.
吉恩·塔卡维奇
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm -- I'm gonna -- I got to get back to work.
我 我得回去工作了
Come on, man.
得了 哥们
That's not cool.
这就不太好了
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You know who you are.
你知道自己是谁
Let's just get past that.
咱们就省省吧
Don't worry about him. He's cool.
不用担心他 他没问题
He just wanted to come along.
他只是想过来看看
Hey, you know who I had in my cab once?
你知道之前谁坐过我的车吗
摇滚明星
Sammy Hagar!
萨米·黑格
He's even more famous than you.
他比你有名多了
Whad'you -- Whad'you want?
你想干什么
I just want you to admit it.
我只想让你承认
I-I don't know what you're --
我不知道你在...
Sure you do.
你肯定知道
Just say it.
说吧
I-I really don't know what...
我真的不知道...
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
说吧
Come on, man.
你快说吧 哥们
Say. It.
说台词
"Better Call Saul."
"最好打给索尔"
What?
什么
I-I can't even hear that.
我都听不见
"Better Call Saul."
"最好打给索尔"
Once again.
再来一遍
And -- And do the point.
加上指的动作
"Better Call Saul."
"最好打给索尔"
There we go.
这就对了
A little rusty,
虽然有点生疏
but ‭you'll do better next time.
不过你下次就熟练了
You didn't ask, but the name's Jeff.
自我介绍一下 我叫杰夫
Anytime you need me,
你需要我的话
you just call up Omaha United Cabs.
随时给奥马哈联合出租公司打电话
You ask for me.
点名要我
They'll find me, no matter where I'm at.
不论我在哪 他们都会找到我的
Never more than five minutes away.
不超过五分钟保证到
Oh, man.
天啊
It's great to meet you.
见到你真是太好了
It's an honor.
很荣幸
I -- I'll see ya.
回头见
"Gene."
"吉恩"
Please deposit an additional 50 cents.
您还需再投币五十美分
Best Quality Vacuum.
高档吸尘器店
- How may I help you? - ‭Yeah.
-有什么可以帮您 -你好
I need an adapter
我需要一个电源适配器
for a Hoover MaxExtract Pressure-Pro, model 60.
胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号的
We've delivered to you before, haven't we?
我们之前给您寄过吧
Yeah. I'm in Omaha, Nebraska.
是的 我在内布拉斯加州奥马哈
Mr. Takavic.
塔卡维奇先生
That will be ‭a very difficult part to obtain.
那个零件非常难配
And I want to warn you
我要提醒您
it's gonna be more expensive than the original.
这个比原厂的贵多了
How expensive?
贵多少
Double the price.
双倍价钱
And we are still in a cash-on-delivery situation.
而且我们还是要货到付现
Uh... will that be a problem?
这有问题吗
No. No. It's fine.
不 没有 没关系
How hot are you?
情况紧急吗
I got made.
我被认出来了
You got made. Alright.
你被认出来了 好吧
Any official involvement?
涉及官方人员吗
No. Not yet.
不 还没有
Pick-up is going to be
接你的地方
in the same place you were dropped off.
和之前送你的地方一样
Do you remember where that is?
还记得在哪吗
Yeah, I do.
记得
Alright, Mr. Takavic.
好吧 塔卡维奇先生
Thursday.
周四
7 a.m.
早七点
Same spot.
老地方
You know the rest. Am I right?
其余的你都知道吧
Mr. Takavic?
塔卡维奇先生
Still there?
还在吗
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
Changed your mind?
你改主意了
Yeah.
To be clear, you are not going forward with this?
确认一下 你不想继续交易了
I'm gonna fix it myself.
我要自己修[处理]
《绝命律师》第五季 第一集
- Jimmy, what - ‭Kim.
-吉米... -金
- What are you... - ‭Listen.
-你打算... -听我说
I know this seems fast.
我知道这看着很快
It is fast, but I can see it.
确实有点快 但我很清楚
You're changing your name?
你要改名吗
No! I... Well, yes, but it's for my clients.
不 我...是的 但这是为了我的委托人
You're gonna call yourself "Saul Goodman"?
你要自称索尔·古德曼
I'm already calling myself Saul Goodman.
我反正已经自称索尔·古德曼了
We've talked about this.
我们不是已经讨论过了吗
The skells who've been buying my phones...
那些买我手机的混混们
sure as shooting, sooner or later,
反正他们每个人
every last one of them is gonna find themselves
到最后肯定
in the back of a squad car.
都会被抓进警车
How do I get them to call Jimmy McGill?
我怎么让他们打给吉米·麦吉尔
I don't! I stay Saul Goodman.
行不通 我就继续当索尔·古德曼
They call the guy they already know.
他们只会联系已经认识的家伙
I thought I was wasting a year of my life.
我本来以为我浪费了一整年
It wasn't a waste!
其实不是浪费
It was for this! This is it!
都是为了今天 就是这样
When did you decide to...
你什么时候决定...
Just now, just back there!
就是刚刚
It just... Poom! ‭It just hit me! This is the way.
我...我刚刚突然灵光一现 我就该这样
Kim, it's gonna work.
金 绝对能成功
‭I...
我...
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
All of a sudden,
你不信
I've got it all figured out, but I... I do.
我突然全部想明白了 但...真的
This is right.
就应该这么做
So, let me just... I'll get this done,
所以 让我...我先把这件事解决了
and then we can talk about it, okay?
然后我们再好好商量 好吗
‭I mean...
我是说...
Uh... Unless there's...
除非你还有...
Is there some angle that I'm not seeing here?
除非你还有什么别的顾虑
Uh... if you want me to slow my roll,
如果你想让我放慢点节奏
I-I can come back ‭and do this another day.
我可以过几天再回来
If this is how you're really feeling...
如果你真的觉得这样可以...
- It is. - ‭...I say sure.
-真的 -那好的
Great. Five minutes, max.
太好了 我最多五分钟就出来
Okay, where were we?
好了 说到哪里了
Just that ‭you need to sign documents
你需要签
- with your legal name. - You got it.
-你的真名 -没问题
Then all that's left is the Notice of Entry.
接下来就只剩下准入通知了
Jimmy "Saul Goodman" McGill.
吉姆·"索尔·古德曼"·麦吉尔
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Werner Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒
Werner Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒
Werner Ziegler. Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒 齐格勒
You know how many Werner Zieglers there are in Germany?
你知道德国有多少个维纳·齐格勒吗
27.
二十七个
26 now, according to Mrs. Ziegler.
据齐格勒太太说 现在只有二十六个了
I told you I never heard of the guy.
我说了我没听说过这个名字
What about "Michael"?
那麦克呢
Like I said,
我说了
I only know the names of two guys over there.
我只知道那里两个人的名字
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错 没错 没错
Victor and Tyrus.
维克多和泰勒斯
You.
Yeah?
怎么了
Werner Ziegler. ‭You ever heard of that guy?
维纳·齐格勒 你听说过这家伙吗
Werner Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒
Uh...no.
没有
What about Michael?
麦克呢
He's a bald gringo. He's in the game.
一个秃子美国佬 他也有份
Okay.
好吧
You're good.
你可以走了
Okay.
South wall, pouring concrete.
南面的墙 浇筑水泥
What's he up to, man?
他到底要干什么 伙计
What's he doing?
他要干什么
So, there's nothing new going on, huh,
最近没有发生什么事吗
nothing different?
还是老样子吗
Like what?
比如什么事
Like anything.
任何事
What?
怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么事
It's nothing, man.
没什么事 伙计
A couple of skells on fourth
第四街的几个混混
been complaining ‭that the stuff is stepped on.
说货被人动过
Stepped on?
动过
You hear that, too?
你也听说了吗
They say it's different.
他们说货不一样了
- Different how? ‭- Skells complain.
-怎么不一样 -混混们就喜欢抱怨
It's what they do.
他们都这样
Okay.
好吧
Show me.
带我看看
Arlo!
阿罗
My man!
我的好兄弟
Three.
要三个
Let's see what you got.
给钱吧
Wait! Whoa, whoa!
等等 喂 喂
Yo! Vato!
喂 兄弟
Yo! Yo! Vato!
喂 喂 老兄
Where you going?
你去哪
You're not going in there.
你不能进去
Yo! ‭
Mouse, it's okay.
耗子 没事的
So, where's the stuff?
货呢
It's in the chair.
在椅子里
What, this chair?
这把椅子吗
This about the count?
是量有问题吗
Cause the count is good.
量都是对的
You holding cash?
你拿着现金吗
Yeah. Got it all right here.
是的 都在这里
If you're holding my cash...
你都拿着我的现金了...
what're you doing up here with my stuff?
还跟我的货一块待在这干嘛
No one's stepping on it, man.
没人动过 兄弟
We pick the stuff from the chicken farm.
我们从养鸡场拿到货
We cut it, split it, and it lands here.
切好 分好 然后带过来
I'm with it all the way.
我全程都盯着
At his chicken farm.
在他的养鸡场
You pick it up how?
你是怎么提的货
He puts out 10 keys. I pick 6.
他拿出十块 我选六块
How do you pick 'em?
你怎么挑的
I just pick ‭different ones each time.
我每次都选不一样的
They're all the same.
十块都是一样的
Okay, so, these - these are okay.
好吧 这些呢 都是好的
But these...
但是这些
This shit's not ours, man.
这种次品不是我们的
This is old-school beautiful.
复古的就是漂亮
Yeah. You deserve it.
是啊 你应得的
But, uh..."JMM."
但是 这JMM
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry about that. I didn't know.
抱歉 我之前不知道
I got it for Jimmy McGill.
我按"吉米·麦吉尔"定制的
Yeah, well, Jimmy loves it.
是啊 吉米很喜欢
And don't worry. I'm using it.
别担心 我还是会用的
If, uh, anybody says anything,
如果有人问起的话
I'll just say JMM is my motto.
我就说JMM是我的座右铭
Your motto?
座右铭
Yeah.
"Justice...
公正
Matters Most."
最 重要
Mm, nice. ‭
不错
There's also this.
还有这个
Oh, yeah.
"World's 2nd Best Lawyer. Again."
"再度成为世界第二律师"
Oh, that's the real mistake - world's second best lawyer
这才是说错了 世界第二律师
because Saul Goodman
因为索尔·古德曼
is gonna give you a run for your money.
会给你带来很大竞争压力的
I bet he will.
说的也是
Thank you.
谢谢
For everything.
谢谢你做的一切
Really.
真的
You know what?
你知道吗
The real trick is gonna be to get my clients to know
难办的是要让我的委托人知道
that the cellphone guy is now a lawyer
那个卖手机的现在是律师了
- their lawyer. - ‭Yep.
-是他们的律师 -是啊
That'll be a trick.
确实难办
What I'm thinking is, see,
我在想啊 你看
I've still got almost a full pallet of cellphones left,
我还剩下一大堆手机
so why not run a promotion?
干嘛不做个促销呢
I-I'll make a real event out of it.
搞个人尽皆知的活动
I'll -- ‭I'll give 'em away, okay?
干脆免费送
And, uh, for added sweetener --
然后更带劲的是
limited time only
还有限时活动
um, non-violent felonies, 50% off.
非暴力性重罪的 五折
You know, it's like, uh, commit four felonies,
就好像 你犯四次重罪
you get the fifth one free.
免费送第五次
And there'll be ‭friends and family, too,
他们还会有朋友家人
so you can share 'em around.
所以可以分享给周围的人
- Really? - ‭Yeah.
-是吗 -对
I mean, it's just, get people in the door.
先招徕顾客嘛
Once they're hooked, I will up-sell them.
等他们上钩了 我就抬价
Doesn't that sound like
这听起来会不会像
you're encouraging these people to commit crimes?
你在鼓励这些人犯罪吗
‭They don't need encouragement.
他们不需要鼓励
Believe me. One scoop or two?
相信我 一勺还是两勺
One.
一勺
Kim, you don't know these assholes like I do.
金 你不如我了解那些混蛋
Rain or shine, ‭these morons will be out there
不论晴雨 那些白痴都会
doing stupid shit ‭and getting arrested for it.
做蠢事然后被捕
Little discount won't make a bit of difference.
一点点折扣也不会有多大损失
Do you want sprinkles?
你要撒糖粒吗
'Cause I'm having sprinkles.
我要撒点
Uh, sure.
I'm just worried about how this reflects on you.
我就是担心这会影响你的形象
You know what?
你知道吗
When you're right, you're right.
我承认你说得对
What am I doing cutting prices?
我降价有什么用
Discount is a desperation move.
打折显得我无路可走了一样
See?
你看
This is why this works.
所以这样才行得通嘛
I go too far.
我做得过分了
And you pull me back.
你就会拉我一把
Don't you think ‭you're selling yourself short?
你不觉得你低估了自己吗
You worked so hard to get your license back.
你那么拼命 拿回了执照
We worked.
是"我们"
We worked. So, why be --
好 我们 所以...
Why -- Why this?
为什么要做这个
It's perfect.
很完美啊
They already know me. I know them.
他们了解我 我了解他们
What's not to love?
还有什么理由不呢
Kim, I can't go back to being Jimmy McGill.
金 我不能再做回吉米·麦吉尔了
Jimmy McGill the lawyer
律师吉米·麦吉尔
is always gonna be ‭Chuck McGill's loser brother.
永远都是查克·麦吉尔的窝囊废弟弟
I'm done with that.
我受够了
That name is burned.
那个名字已经烧成灰了
This is a fresh start.
这是一个崭新的开始
This is how I move forward.
这样我才能朝前看
And I like it.
我喜欢这样
Sorry.
抱歉
It's -- I just can't see it.
就是...我不明白
It's okay.
没事的
You will.
你会明白的
It'll be most discreet.
它将是最隐蔽不过的了
That I can guarantee.
这一点我可以保证
Did I keep you waiting?
久等了
I was admiring Gustavo's establishment.
我刚刚在欣赏古斯塔沃的伟业
It's tremendous.
太了不起了
So many trucks.
这么多卡车
Are all those buildings really full of chickens?
那些楼里真的装满了鸡肉吗
Please sit.
请坐
There's a serious matter to discuss.
有个严肃的问题要谈一谈
Of course, Don Juan.
当然了 胡安先生
You may have noticed that some of the product is...
你可能注意到了 有一部分产品
altered.
质量不佳
Gustavo will explain.
古斯塔沃会解释的
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白
A man was working for me.
我手底下有个人
On the legitimate side of my business.
在我的合法业务那边工作
He was supervising a construction project.
他负责监督一项建筑工程
A German engineer.
一位德国工程师
I think you know his name.
我觉得你应该听说过他
Werner Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒
Through an oversight,
因为一时疏忽
Ziegler became aware of our other activities.
齐格勒知道了我们其他的业务
The temptation was too great for him to resist,
诱惑太大 他难以抗拒
and he stole two keys of product.
偷了两块产品
I believe you know the rest of the story.
剩下的事你应该已经知道了
You know of Ziegler's escape.
你知道齐格勒试图逃跑
You know ‭that my man tracked him down.
我的手下找到了他
My shame...
我的耻辱
is not simply ‭that I allowed this to happen.
不仅是因为我纵容了这件事发生
It's that I hid the truth.
而是我掩藏了真相
When I discovered what Ziegler had done,
我发现齐格勒的所作所为之后
I replaced the stolen product
我用在当地买的冰毒
with methamphetamine I purchased locally.
替代了被偷的那部分产品
Some of this inferior product went to your organization.
有些次等品流进了你的组织
And for that...
为这件事
I must apologize.
我必须道歉
Sincerely.
诚挚道歉
What construction project?
什么建筑项目
I mean, you said the German was building something.
你说那个德国人在建什么东西
What?
是什么
It would be simpler for me to show you.
我直接带你转一转吧
When finished, this will be
完工后 它将成为
the most advanced in-line chilling system in the Southwest.
西南地区最先进的冰鲜食品链系统
- A chicken freezer? - Chiller.
-鸡肉冷冻柜吗 -冰鲜
Our product is never frozen.
我们的产品从不冷冻
These are Ziegler's men, working from his plans.
这些都是齐格勒的人手 在按他的计划施工
As far as they're concerned,
他们得到的说法是
their leader has gone home.
他们的工头已经回家了
Nothing was keeping you from sharing all this.
你没有理由隐瞒这一切
A lot of trouble could have been avoided.
我们本可以省下很多麻烦
Yes.
是的
There were any number of misunderstandings.
出现了一些误会
My man didn't know who was following him.
我的人不知道谁在跟踪他
And as a result,
因此
he went to great lengths to conceal his activities.
他才竭力隐瞒自己的行动
Your man -- Michael, is that right?
你的人 叫麦克 对吗
Yes.
没错
That's not him, is it?
那不会就是他吧
It is.
就是他
Well, I'd love to say hello, if that's permitted.
如果你允许 我想打个招呼
Well, certainly.
当然
Michael.
麦克
Michael, please meet my associate Eduardo.
麦克 这是我的合作伙伴爱德华多
What a pleasure.
我很荣幸
I've heard so much about you.
我听说了不少你的事迹
That right?
是吗
Oh, yes.
没错
I'm gonna get back to it.
我得回去干活了
Thank you, Michael.
谢谢 麦克
That explains everything.
这下一切都解释得通了
I am glad you are satisfied.
我很高兴你满意了
Listen to me.
听我说
There must be no more trouble.
不许再出现任何麻烦
You two must co-exist.
你们必须共生共存
This is non-negotiable.
这没得商量
Gustavo, there can be no more secrets.
古斯塔沃 你不能再隐瞒任何秘密了
Yes.
Don Eladio is not happy.
埃拉迪奥先生很生气
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
你明白我的意思吗
I do.
明白
Then we are done.
那我们就谈完了
You know, it's gonna be a very nice chiller.
你的冰鲜食品链一定会很牛逼
The south wall's gonna look beautiful.
南面的墙一定会很漂亮
你怎么来北方了
为了保护家族利益
所以就跟踪古斯塔沃的人 监视他吗
还有差旅电汇的那件事 简直一团糟
在边境的这一侧 我们不能干出这种事
对不起 我随我叔叔 你知道赫克托这个人
生性多疑 不可理喻
赫克托脑子里一直在乱想
他觉得这个炸鸡男对他心怀怨恨
因为他一枪爆了他男朋友的头
你不了解古斯塔沃 对他来说 这一切只是生意
只是生意吗
圣地亚哥发生的事 那也是生意吗
我得确保这一切到此为止
你信任弗林吗
他永远不会成为我们的一员 但他能赚钱
只要他能赚钱 埃拉迪奥就会高兴
这才是最重要的
那我也没什么好说的了
代我向你叔叔问好
我会的
Let's take it easy.
放松点 别紧张
Let's do it right here!
就在这直接发吧
Back off.
退后
There are plenty of phones. Plenty of phones.
有很多手机 很多手机
Sorry. Can't help you, ladies.
抱歉 女士们 我也没办法
Everybody got to wait their turn.
每个人都得排队
Here you go, buddy.
好了 哥们
Next!
下一位
Welcome, welcome. Take a load off.
欢迎 欢迎 进来坐会吧
Before we talk phones, let's talk you.
在聊手机之前 先聊聊你
I'm guessing, from our brief acquaintance,
从我们短暂的相识中
that you're a fellow who occasionally,
我猜你有时候
through no fault of your own, uh,
自己明明没有错
finds yourself in a Donnybrook or two.
却卷入了一两场群架
Yeah, a, um, knuckle duster.
对 还戴着指节铜套
A fistfight.
抡着拳头干
I'm thinking you might be someone
我觉得你可能
who partakes of the herb of the Earth.
偏好某种特殊的草本植物
I'm guessing that you ladies are popular with the fellas.
我猜二位女士肯定很受男士的欢迎
And this could lead to a misunderstanding with the boys in blue.
这可能会让警察先生们误会
Say hello to my little friend.
跟我的朋友打个招呼
See right there, circled in red?
看见了吗 这个红圈
It's preprogrammed, ready to go.
预设好了 随时可用
Number 1 on the speed dial goes directly to me.
1号键能一键直拨给我
You press that, and -- poof! -- I'm there.
按一下 噗 我将任你差遣
Next! Why call the cellphone guy?
下一位 为什么打给手机男
'Cause I'm not just a cellphone guy.
因为我不只是个发手机的
I'm the lawyer who's gonna fight for you.
我还是为你抗争的律师
You might find yourself in possession of
你可能会发现自己
a few pieces of military ordnance, you know --
持有一些军事物品
RPGs, maybe couple claymore mines in the trunk.
火箭弹 可能后备箱里有几个定向地雷
Before you know it,
你还没反应过来
the other guy is bleeding out on the pavement
就有人倒在了人行道的血泊里
and the cops are giving you the evil eye.
警察已经不怀好意地看着你了
It's just that people are always looking over each other's shoulder.
人们互相照应再平常不过了
And you're not hurting anyone.
再说你也没打算伤人
You know, who doesn't want to be...
谁不想...
Next!
下一位
Big fella outside? His name's Huell Babineaux.
外面的大块头 他叫休·巴布诺
Go ask Huell about me.
跟休打听打听
He was facing three years.
他本来面临三年监禁
He was facing six years.
他本来面临六年监禁
Eight years down in Guadalupe.
在瓜达卢佩被判八年
He was facing 25 years.
他本来面临二十五年牢狱之灾
Didn't do a single day.
结果一天牢也没坐
That's why he calls me the "Magic man."
所以他叫我"魔法师"
I asked him not to call me that, but he insists.
我让他别这么叫我 但他非要坚持
Next!
下一位
Number 1 on the speed dial -- that's your lifeline.
1号键 那是你的救命线
Cops pick you up. They threaten you. They look at you sideways.
警察找你麻烦 威胁你 不正眼看你
You press that button, and I'm there.
你就按那个按键 我来为你服务
It's not just... Press number 1.
不只是... 按1号键
Press number 1. Zip your lip and press the button.
按1号键 闭紧嘴巴 按下按键
And keep your mouth shut. Press number 1.
什么都不要说 按1号键
Keep it charged. Poof!
充上电 嘭
Poof! Poof! I'm there.
嘭 嘭 我就来了
At number 1 on the speed dial...
一键拨号的1号键
It is your lifeline. It's your panic button. Just press number 1.
这是你的救命线 你的紧急按钮 就按1号键
Press 1 on the speed dial. Goes straight to me.
一键拨号的1号键 直接打到我这
Ask him about the "Magic man."
问他"魔法师"的事
Press the button... Speedy justice.
按下按键 正义不会迟到
...and, boom, your friend Saul is there.
嘭 你的朋友索尔就到了
I got your back 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
我全年无休支持你
Press number 1.
按1号键
Speedy justice for you. Just press 1.
为你火速伸张正义 就按1号键
If and when that happens... Here's your lifeline.
一旦有情况发生 这是你的救命线
Press number 1. Use it in good health.
按1号键 祝你使用愉快
Number 1 on the speed dial... Goes straight to me...
一键拨号1号键 直接拨到我这
...trouble with the law... Number 1...
有法律问题 1号键
Ask him about the "Magic man." Press number 1.
问他"魔法师"的事 拨1号键
And -- poof! -- Saul Goodman is there.
嘭 索尔·古德曼就到了
Folks, folks, ladies and gents, boys and girls,
伙计们 女士们先生们 俊男靓女们
due to popular demand, I'm very sorry to say
由于需求火爆 我很遗憾地宣布
we've given out our last phone.
手机已经发完了
However, I'm still here for legal consultations...
但是 我继续为大家提供法律咨询
free legal consultations.
免费法律咨询
You know what? At least take a card.
这样吧 至少拿张名片
You meet the law, you want the law to meet me.
遇到法律问题 就来找我
Whoa, you know what?
这样吧
Uh, since none of you are getting phones tonight,
既然你们今晚都没拿到手机
how about a special discount?
特殊折扣怎么样
Yeah, um, f-for the next, uh, two weeks,
接下来的两周
um, non-violent felonies, 50% off.
非暴力重罪 五折
Yeah.
Okay.
好的
That's for you.
给你的
- I'll take one. - 50% off.
-给我一张 -五折
Yeah. Alright. Now we got some takers.
好了 总算有人拿了
There you are. 50% off.
给你 五折
Remember, 50% off.
记住了 五折
- Alright. ‭- For real?
-好了 -当真吗
Very good.
非常好
Oh, yeah, yeah.
对 拿着
Very good.
非常好
Well-done, magic man.
干得好 魔法师
We're just getting started.
这才刚刚开始
If you were gonna die, you'd be dead already.
如果我要杀你们 你们早就死了
Now step out of the truck.
从卡车里出来
We got things to do.
还有事情要做
Alright.
好了
The job may only be half done, but you're being paid in full.
工作只做了一半 但你们拿了全款
Does it need to be said
还需要跟你们说
that your cooperation is expected to continue permanently?
希望大家能永远配合吗
Not a word, not today,
一个字不说 今天别说
not tomorrow, not next week, not ever.
明天别说 到下周都别说 永远都别说
You let your end down, there will be consequences.
嘴巴不紧 吃不了兜着走
Is that understood by all?
你们都明白了吗
Alright.
好了
Udo and Renke, you're in the Cherokee.
乌多和仁科 你们开切罗基
Keys are inside.
钥匙在里面
You're driving to Denver.
开车去丹佛
Flight for Zurich leaves at midnight.
坐午夜飞苏黎世的航班
You hang a right, you'll hit the main highway in four miles.
向右转 开六公里就可以上高速了
Passport and some tickets.
护照和机票
Kai, you're traveling solo in the red Pontiac.
卡伊 你一个人开红色的旁蒂克
You're flying out of Dallas.
从达拉斯飞
It is a long drive.
车程很长
Flight leaves at 9:40, direct to Berlin.
飞机九点四十起飞 直达柏林
I will never say anything.
我什么都不会说的
Ever.
永远
It had to be done.
事情只能这样办
He was a good man, but...
他是个好人 但是...
in truth he was soft.
说实话 他很软弱
Casper, Toyota.
卡斯珀 你开丰田
You're headed to Phoenix.
去凤凰城
10:15 to Vancouver ‭and then Vancouver to Budapest.
十点一刻去温哥华 再从温哥华转机去布达佩斯
Yeah?
有事吗
He was worth 50 of you.
他一个人顶你五十个
Sebastian, Adrian.
塞巴斯蒂安 阿德里安
The Civic.
思域
You're driving to El Paso.
你们开车去埃尔帕索
You're on the 7:25 to Chicago,
坐七点二十五的飞机去芝加哥
then Chicago to Vienna.
然后从芝加哥飞去维也纳
Well?
怎么样了
Last of them got on a plane for Zurich an hour ago.
最后一批人一小时前坐上了去苏黎世的飞机
No problem.
一切顺利
Will do they as they've been told?
他们会听话吗
You're asking my opinion?
你是问我的看法吗
I am.
是的
They know the consequences.
他们知道后果
And the laundry?
洗衣店呢
Entrances to the site have been sealed.
通往里面的入口已被封死
Nobody's gonna stumble on it.
没人进得去
As long as Lalo Salamanca is on this side of the border,
只要拉罗·塞拉曼加还在境内
we cannot continue as we were.
我们就没法继续开工
So this is it.
就这样了
No. This is not it.
不 不会就这样了
Once Salamanca is dealt with --
等料理了塞拉曼加
and he will be dealt with --
而这也是板上钉钉的事
construction will resume.
就继续动工
Until then, ‭you will continue to be paid.
在那之前 会一直付你酬劳
So, you're gonna pay me to do nothing.
所以你要花钱雇我什么都不做
Call it a retainer.
就当是预付金吧
- Even after Ziegler? - ‭Yes.
-齐格勒的事你也不计较 -是的
What happened in Frankfurt?
法兰克福那边怎么样了
The attorneys spent a full day with his wife.
律师花了一整天陪他的妻子
She accepted the facts as presented.
她接受了事实
As per your suggestion -- a construction accident.
按你的建议 这是一起建筑事故
The funeral was yesterday.
昨天下葬了
And, of course, ‭she has been compensated.
当然 也对她进行了赔偿
"Compensated."
"赔偿"
I would choose my next words
我要是你
very carefully if I were you.
接下来的话我会非常小心地说
You keep your goddamn retainer.
收好你该死的预付金
Mr. Oakley! Mr. Oakley!
奥克利先生 奥克利先生
Would you care to comment on the Carl Gravenhorst case?
你能评论下卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特的案子吗
- Oh, I'm -- I -- - As you know, the D.A.'s office
-我... -你也知道 地检办公室
has been accused of misconduct in the Gravenhorst case.
在格拉芬霍斯特的案子中被指控有不当行为
Would you comment ‭on the latest development?
你能说下最新的进展吗
Uh, the Graven what?
格拉芬什么
People are saying you're prosecuting an innocent man.
有人说你在起诉一个无辜的人
Does the D.A.'s office have something to hide?
地检办公室是否在隐瞒什么
- Well, what, um - - Excuse me. Excuse me.
-这个... -不好意思 借过一下
Please let me through.
让我过一下
Uh, that's my client you're talking about.
你说的是我的委托人
- And you are...? - I'm Saul Goodman,
-你是... -我是索尔·古德曼
and Carl Gravenhorst is 100% innocent.
卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特百分之百是无辜的
The Albuquerque D.A.'s office
阿尔布开克地检办公室
is perpetrating an outrageous miscarriage of justice.
此种行为是极其严重的司法不公
You're who?
你叫啥
I'm Saul Goodman.
索尔·古德曼
And we are countersuing you
我们要向你
and the entire ‭Albuquerque D.A.'s office
和整个阿尔布开克地检办公室提出反诉
for malicious persecution, unlawful detention,
案由包括恶意迫害 非法拘禁
and abuse of process.
以及滥用诉讼程序
- Seriously? - ‭Yeah.
-你认真的吗 -当然
We'll take this all the way to the Supreme Court.
我们还要一路告到最高法院
By the time we're through,
结案的时候
Carl Gravenhorst's name will be cleared,
卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特会洗清罪名
a-and we'll receive ‭a settlement, a cash settlement.
我们还会得到一笔和解费 现金
Alright. Enough. I've got to be in court.
行吧 我听够了 我还得出庭
You...
都闪开
Go if you must, but know this --
你尽管去 但是记住了
we will meet again!
我们会再见的
I'm sorry.
请问一下
What'd you say your name was?
你说你是谁来着
I'm Saul Goodman, ‭and I make it my business
我是索尔·古德曼 我的职责是
to defend ‭the citizens of Albuquerque
为遭受不公正对待的
against injustices of every kind.
阿尔布开克民众辩护
Wow, you must be really expensive, though.
但是雇你肯定开销不小吧
Not at all.
完全不会
I believe every man, woman, and child
我认为不管男女老少
deserves speedy justice at a price they can afford.
都应该付得起快速的司法正义
Do you have a card?
你有名片吗
- Not for me, for a friend. - ‭Yes.
-不是给我 是我有个朋友想要 -当然有
Uh, and please tell your friend
也请告诉你那位朋友
that, uh, I make no judgments
我不会带任何偏见
and I'm available 24 hours a day.
而且全天候服务 随叫随到
Uh, can I get one of those?
能给我一张吗
Oh, yeah.
没问题
What about me?
我也想要
Oh, sure.
当然可以
Okay. Wow.
好 给你
Yeah, uh...
这...
I just -- I just don't know.
我真的不知道
Five months.
就五个月
With overcrowding,
加上监狱过度拥挤
you'll probably do less than two.
你可能只蹲不到两个月
Yeah. Yeah.
那很好
Considering your priors,
考虑到你有前科
sentencing guidelines would have you looking at
量刑指南会判你
two to four years in custody.
两到四年的监禁
So...
这么说来
five months is really good, Bobby.
五个月已经非常理想了 波比
Are you worried about being there when Lois delivers?
你是怕会错过露易丝生孩子吗
Delivers?
生孩子
Oh, right.
对 是的
Yeah, y-yeah, so, um -- so, if I go to trial,
那如果...如果上法庭的话
you'll be my lawyer, right?
你会当我的辩护律师吧
Bobby, you do not want to go to trial.
波比 你最好不要闹上法庭
But you'll be my lawyer.
但你会是我的律师
Yes, but going to trial would be a mistake.
是 但走审判程序是错误的
Trials are always unpredictable.
庭审有太多的不可预见性
At trial, the D.A. Will throw everything at us.
在庭上 地检会不择手段
- You'd just be rolling the dice. - Yeah. Roll the dice. Yeah.
-到时候你只能孤注一掷 -那就孤注一掷
I-I mean, I don't mean to tell you your business, Miss Wexler,
我不是想插手你的工作 韦克斯勒女士
but you put me up there,
但你让我出庭
I give the people the big eyes,
我会做出真诚的眼神
they see Lois here and the kid,
他们再看到露易丝和娃娃
- y'know, they gonna believe me. - I'd believe you.
-他们就会相信我的 -我就会相信你
Bobby, there are a million reasons not to go to trial.
波比 我有无数理由劝你不要上庭
But it's up to me, right?
但决定权在我 是吗
Yes, it is, ‭but I'm advising you not to.
是这样没错 但我建议你不要这么做
Odds are you would end up going away for more time,
到头来你很有可能会在牢里待更长时间
not less.
不会更少
And I am talking about years of your life.
这可会荒废你好几年的大好人生
But I might not, right?
但也可能不会 对吧
You don't want to take that risk.
这个风险你承担不起
- Maybe I do. - ‭Lois...
-我还真想 -露易丝...
Whatever Bobby says.
我听波比的
Excuse me a moment.
失陪一下
Please...
拜托了
think this over carefully.
请深思熟虑
Both of you.
你们两个都是
You ready for lunch?
吃午餐去吗
There's a new ‭sandwich vending machine down by family court.
家事法庭旁边装了个新的三明治自动贩卖机
I've heard good things.
好像会有好事发生哦
Sorry, I'm stuck here.
去不了 我被困在这里了
Really? What's up?
是吗 怎么了
He's not taking the deal.
他不接受认罪协议
Who? That guy? ‭
谁 那小子
Isn't he the punk who tried to sell a flatbed of
这不是那个想把一车偷来的迷你冰箱
hot mini-fridges to an undercover cop?
卖给便衣警察的傻瓜吗
What'd you get him?
什么条件
- Five months. - ‭Five months?
-五个月 -五个月
With his priors?!
那么多前科才五个月
Well, he should be on his knees thanking you.
他应该对你感恩戴德了
I'm trying to talk him out of going to trial.
我在劝他不要上庭
No! Seriously?
不是吧 他还要上庭
Seriously.
是的
You know what?
太不像话了
‭No.
不行
No. We can fix this.
我们来搞定这事
I'm from the D.A.'s office, okay?
现在开始我是地检办公室的人
I'm giving you what for.
无论我说什么
You're giving me what for.
你都配合我
We'll be loud. We will go over there.
我们要大声一点 走到那边
We will make a scene, okay?
演场戏给他看 好吗
New evidence has come to light,
就说有新的证据出现
and I'm pulling his deal with extreme prejudice.
我坚决要把给他的协议撤回
I-I'm pissed.
我很生气
I wanna ‭put him away permanently.
我要把他永远关在监狱里
...third-degree felony...
三级重罪
But you fight me, I will push back hard.
但你跟我据理力争 而我态度强硬
We'll have that punk on his knees
我们要让那个傻瓜跪在地上
begging for the five months.
求我们给他五个月的刑期
- I don't think so. - Yeah, come on, Kim.
-我觉得不行 -可以的 来吧 金
We can do this. Lead-pipe cinch.
我们可以的 易如反掌
He's the client. It's his decision.
他是委托人 这是他的决定
What good is it gonna do to put that dweeb away in Los Lunas, huh?
你怎么能让那个白痴去洛斯卢纳斯蹲监狱呢
You think he's a jackass now?
你觉得他现在已经够混蛋了
Wait till he gets back from that clown college.
等他从那个人渣学校毕业回来你再看
- Jimmy, it -- No. - Yeah, but what about his wife and kid?
-吉米 不行 -他的老婆孩子怎么办
That's them, right?
是他们吧
What about them? If this isn't using our powers for good,
他们怎么办 如果这还不算用我们的力量行善
I don't know what is.
那我不知道什么才算
- We're not doing that. - But, Kim, we can do it.
-不行 -但是 金 我们可以的
- It'll work. - ‭I am not scamming my client.
-肯定能行 -我不会欺骗委托人
But it worked for Mesa Verde --
但是当年梅萨维德就行...
Jimmy, back off.
吉米 别说了
Well, y--
但是...
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I'll see you at home.
那回家见
So... who was that?
那是谁
Is everything alright?
没什么事吧
He's from ‭the district attorney's office.
他是地检办公室的
They're taking the deal off the table.
他们要撤回协议
Uh, so what?
那又怎样
I mean, we weren't gonna take it anyway, so...
我们本来也没打算接受 所以...
Miss Wexler, why are they taking it off the table?
韦克斯勒小姐 他们为什么要撤回协议
I... don't know for sure.
我也不确定
It's possible they have new evidence.
可能他们掌握了新证据
Like -- Like -- Like -- Like what?
比如 比如 比如什么
Like -- Like...cameras or -- or -- or witnesses or...
他们拿到了视频还是有目击者什么的
I really couldn't say.
我真的不清楚
We'll find out soon enough.
不过我们很快就会知道了
Bobby, I'm sorry.
波比 我很抱歉
It looks like they want to make an example out of you.
看来他们是想拿你杀一儆百
Alright, well, ‭we better go tell the judge
好了 得去告诉法官
that we're taking this to trial.
我们准备庭审了
Yeah, yeah, you -- you know what?
等等 等一下
Um...are you sure we still can't get the five months?
你确定我们得不到那五个月了吗
The D.A. took that off the table.
地检已经撤回了
You mean if you -- even if you asked real nice?
即使你真心实意地恳求他
I could try.
我可以试试
Are you sure that's what you want?
你确定那是你想要的吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 确定
Yeah, I-I thought about it, just like you said, and...
我想过了 就像你说的...
I could do the five months.
我可以服五个月刑
Miss Wexler... please?
韦克斯勒小姐 求求你
Wait here.
在这等着
I can't promise anything, but...
我不敢保证什么 但是...
I'll look into it.
我会努力的
Sure, sure. Y-You do that.
当然 当然 你去吧
We'll -- We'll be right here.
我们就在这里等着