风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第10集: 无法饶恕之事 Something Unforgivable

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
Hey. Did you hear all that?
你听到全部了吗
I heard enough to know she saved your ass.
我反正知道她救了你的命
So...?
So what happens next?
那接下来怎么办
We'll see.
等着吧
Who was that?
谁的电话
Uh, that was, um...
It's the guy who saved my life.
救过我命的人
Kim, I got the money.
金 我取到了钱
I was on my way back...
在回来的路上
I thought I was home free...
我以为我可以安全回家了
And I was ambushed, by, uh, like, a gang.
结果却被一伙人埋伏了
A cartel gang.
贩毒团伙
And they -- they took the money,
他们拿了钱
and one of them...
其中一个
put a gun to my head.
拿枪指着我的头
And that guy on the phone...?
那个打电话的人
He showed up.
他出现了
He -- He shot 'em with a sniper rifle.
他用狙击枪杀了他们
He...killed all of them.
杀光了他们
All but one.
逃了一个
One guy got away.
那人跑了
And later, I helped him to get that one, too.
之后 我帮他干掉了那个人
Kim, I...
金 我
Jimmy. Jimmy. Jimmy.
吉米 吉米 吉米
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
I think we should get outta here.
我们不能待在这里
Kind of assumed ‭we'd be staying at a Motel 6
我们难道不应该待在六号旅馆
or the nail salon.
或者美甲店吗
B-Better to have more people around.
最好是人多的地方
How're your shoulders?
你肩膀怎么样了
Should I put something on them,
需要敷点什么吗
or would that just make it worse?
敷东西不会让它恶化吧
I think I'm, uh...
我觉得我
Am I bad for you?
我是不是不适合你
Are you "Bad for me"?
你"不适合我"
I got you into this.
我害你卷进来
What happened tonight...
今晚的事
None of this would have happened
如果你不跟我在一起
if you weren't with me.
这事本来不会发生在你身上
You crossed a line.
你越界了
You're not gonna do it again.
但你不许再犯
Yeah.
It's been a long day.
今天很难熬
Come on. Make room.
来 睡吧
Good night.
晚安
《绝命律师》第五季 第十集[本季终]
Well?
怎么样
He went over the border and kept going.
他过境后就一直开走了
Looks to be headed for his place in Chihuahua.
看样子是往他在奇瓦瓦的家那边去了
And he should be there in a few hours.
他几小时后就该到了
Good.
There's a wrinkle.
有个麻烦
He took Varga with him.
他带上了瓦尔加
Why?
怎么说
Well, if he thought Varga was working for you,
如果他觉得瓦尔加在帮你做事
he'd have killed him on the spot.
他当时本该杀了他
If I had to guess,
要我猜
I'd say Varga's up for a promotion.
瓦尔加要升职了
Can you communicate with Varga?
你能联系上瓦尔加吗
Salamanca's place ‭is in the middle of nowhere.
塞拉曼加的家很偏僻
Landlines and sat phones only.
只通了座机
A technical issue.
技术问题而已
The way things stand,
照现在看来
he's gonna get caught in the crossfire.
他会被推上风口浪尖
I'm thinking we should find a way
我们该找个办法
to pull him out of there.
把他救出来
And tip our hand?
然后暴露我们吗
He's earned some consideration.
他值得我们为他考虑一下
Does Varga know
瓦尔加知道
there's going to be an assassination?
即将有一场刺杀吗
No one's told him --
没人告诉他
but he can make ‭a pretty damn good guess.
不过他应该能猜到
Perhaps...
也许...
there is a way to make use of this situation.
有办法利用现在这个情况
The men I've chosen for this are highly skilled.
我挑选的人都技艺高超
They're the best in the their business.
都是这一行的佼佼者
But the one thing they do not have...
但有一样东西他们没有
is a man on the inside.
就是内部接应的人
有人来了 休旅车 没见过
- Mi Yolis! Como estas? - Quien te quiere?
-我的约兰达 你好吗 -谁最爱我
Te ves flaco.
你看上去瘦了
No había nada comer allá.
那边没什么好吃的
¿Cecilio, cómo estás, amigo?
塞西里奥 你好吗 朋友
Patrón...
老板
无信号
Nachito, come on over, huh?
纳乔 过来
Don't be shy.
别害羞
这位是伊格纳西奥 他会跟我们待一阵子
他是我的朋友
These -- These are my people.
这些都是我的人
Yolanda -- she is the best cook in all of Chihua --
约兰达 她是奇瓦瓦最棒的厨师
you're gonna eat
你会吃到
like you have never eaten before in your life.
这辈子从来没吃过的美食
Cecilio -- he takes care of all of my gardens...
塞西里奥 他照顾我的所有果园
His tomatoes are the best ever, eh?
他的西红柿最棒了
Ciro, Miguel, Gerardo, Raúl,
西罗 米格尔 赫拉多 劳尔
and all the rest of these fools --
还有剩下这些白痴
they're supposed to be guarding this place,
他们应该负责守卫这地方
but, uh, I just keep 'em around
不过我留着他们
because they're so pretty, right?
因为他们太养眼了
你干什么呢
要等我自己去拿行李吗
抱歉
快去干活 孩子 别偷懒
快去 混蛋
Hey, listen.
听着
Welcome. Smile.
欢迎 笑一个
You're in my house, man. Come on. Come in.
你到我的地盘了 来 进来
Hey, did you pack anything with aloe in it?
你带含有芦荟的东西了吗
Mornin'.
Morning.
早上好
I didn't wake you, did I? ‭
我没吵醒你吧
No.
- Uh, you're going to court? - ‭Yeah.
-你要出庭吗 -对
I have a hearing at 10:00,
我十点有个听证会
and I want to see if I can catch Oakley
我想开庭前 能不能先见
before I go in.
奥克利一面
You seemed like you could use the sleep.
你应该再睡会觉
Yeah.
Hey, I think I might have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
What if we spend ‭the whole day here, you know?
我们在这待一整天怎么样
Uh, this place has got everything.
这地方设施齐全
It's got a heated pool, a swim-up bar, a hot tub.
有温水池 酒吧游泳池 热水浴缸
Well, I didn't pack a swimsuit.
我没带泳装来
Neither did I.
我也没有
Th-There's a shop downstairs.
楼下就有个商店
And -- And -- And we can stop in at the spa, you know,
而且我们可以在水疗中心待会
a-and get couples massages.
做夫妻按摩
With your sunburn?
你晒成那样还做按摩
Yeah.
Or, um, or a "Seaweed wrap," You know,
或者海藻泡浴
and then -- then we'll just go hang
然后我们就去
in the co-ed sauna, you know,
男女混浴的桑拿
sweat out some toxins and, uh... ‭Mm.
把毒素都排出去
24-hour room service.
还有24小时客房服务
Hey, what could be more luxurious than
有什么比享受一整天豪华服务
to spend a whole day being totally pampered
最后半夜来个芝士汉堡
and end it all ‭with a midnight cheeseburger?
更奢侈的呢
Come on. ‭Hey, don't we deserve this?
你想想 这不是我们应得的吗
Jimmy, I-I-I have clients.
吉米 我有委托人
Yeah.
You -- You just quit Schweikart.
你刚从斯韦卡特辞职
I mean, take one day off.
休息一天
The clerks love you.
法院的人都很喜欢你
They will give you a continuance on anything.
会给你办延期审理的
Hey, Kim, we already sprang for this place.
金 我们都已经住进来了
I'm just sayin' let's take advantage.
就让我们好好享受
You know, ‭let's John and Yoko this sucker.
让我们做一把约翰·列侬和洋子
You don't think it's safe?
你觉得还不安全
Probably, it is.
也许很安全
But here's the thing.
但是
L-Lalo has guys, right?
拉罗有手下
So it doesn't really matter where he is --
所以他在哪里并不重要
if he finds one loose end,
如果他发现有蹊跷
all it takes is a phone call.
只要一个电话就能解决
Do you know something you're not telling me?
你还有什么没告诉过我的事吗
No. No, I don't.
不 没有了
But what's the harm ‭in being a little cautious?
但是小心一点又有什么坏处呢
What about tomorrow?
那明天呢
And the next day?
后天呢
Jimmy, what about next week?
吉米 那下周呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Alright.
好吧
Then, the way I see it,
既然这样 那我觉得
we just need to keep our eyes open
我们只能时刻保持警惕
and get on with our lives.
生活还是要继续的
- Kim, listen -- - The courthouse --
-金 听着 -法院
it's -- it's three blocks from here.
离这里只有三个街区
It's full of cops --
那里都是警察
police headquarters is right next door.
警察局就在隔壁
Jimmy...
吉米
it's gonna be fine. ‭
没事的
I'll see you later.
待会儿见
Hey, it's me. I want an update.
是我 我要知道进展
Bullshit.
胡扯
I want to know what's going on.
我要知道现在怎么样了
Not good enough.
这还不够好
No. You know what?
不 你知道吗
Y'know what -- We are -- We are gonna talk about this
你知道吗 我们要好好谈谈
face-to-face.
面对面
You tell me where you are.
你告诉我你在哪里
I will come to --
我去找...
Hello?
That means we won.
那说明我们赢了
The state dropped the charges.
公诉方撤诉了
No, no, no. You don't have to appear in court again.
不不不 你不需要再出庭了
Now we both have the morning off.
我们今天早上都没事干了
I'm sorry, Mira -- you know what?
不好意思 米拉 这样吧
I have to go.
我要先挂了
But call if you have any questions, any time.
但是你有问题的话随时打电话给我
Okay. Yes, bye.
好的 再见
Hey, Grant.
格兰特
You got a minute?
你有空吗
How's it going?
怎么样啊
Uh, let's see.
你听听看
I have half an hour to plead out four taggers
我要在半小时内给四个涂鸦混混辩护
and a homeless guy who tried to stuff
还有一个试图在露比周二便利店
a dozen hardboiled eggs down his pants at a Ruby Tuesday's.
往自己裤子里塞下一打熟鸡蛋的流浪汉
Life in ‭the Public Defender's office.
公设律师就是这么悲惨
How's your day so far?
你今天怎么样啊
Uh, I've got some holes in my schedule I'm lookin' to fill.
我的日程上还有些空余 在想办法找活儿干
Holes? You tellin' me you're billin' -- what?
还有空余 你说你收费...多少来着
Two-fifty an hour?
每小时250的律师
And you've got holes in your schedule?
竟然还有空余时间
If I were you, I'd keep things airtight.
换我是你 绝对排得我自己都喘不过气
I'd like some more PD overflow.
我想再接点公设律师的活儿
Go talk to the contract liaison.
去找调派员
And Gloria'll set you up.
格洛丽亚会给你安排的
Alright, the thing is,
是这样的
I know I'm not supposed to choose the cases I get,
我知道我不该挑案子
but I'm looking for something...specific.
但我想找一些特定的...案子
Specific?
特定的
Like what?
比如说呢
I just want to make sure I'm spending my time
我只是想确保能把时间
where it'll do the most good.
都花在刀刃上
I gotcha.
我明白了
So plain old indigent's not good enough for you?
你不满足于普通的穷人
You want the clients that'll get you,
你想要的是那种
you know, in here.
打动你内心的委托人
Grant, just let me have some tricky ones.
格兰特 分给我一些棘手的案子
Think of all the extra time you'll have
想想你能空出多少时间
to spend on your egg stuffers.
处理那件塞蛋男的案子
If I were going to go along with that,
如果我答应的话
- you'd have to take felonies. - ‭Sure.
-你就得接重罪的案子了 -当然
We're talking cases that are headed for trial.
是那种要上庭审的重案
Nothing you can plead out in three hot minutes
不是那种跟好脾气的地检官聊个三分钟
with your friendly neighborhood ADA.
就能解决的案子
I'll take 20.
我要二十件
Today.
就今天
20?
二十件
That's your offer?
这是你的要求
20 felonies?
二十件重罪案
Yes.
是的
Hold this.
拿着
Come on.
来吧
Hey, Dana!
黛娜
Any chance you can tell the judge
能不能告诉法官
I'm running 15 minutes late?
我会迟到一刻钟
公设律师档案室
Gotta warn you, right now,
得先警告你 我们目前的囤案
we're backed up like an outhouse at Woodstock.
就像伍德斯托克厕所外排队的人一样多
So, possession raps are here...
持有毒品的案子在这
Possession with intent...
持有并意图兜售
These are all assault --
这些都是攻击他人的案子
wait, no --
等等 不对
assault's on the other side of this shelf.
攻击他人的案子在架子的另一边
All of these cases are pending?
这些案子都没解决吗
Pretty much.
差不多
Had more burnouts than usual this last quarter.
上个季度的案子和往常相比更多了
That's what I call ‭taking that private firm gig,
所以我才说你还是回你的私人律所
gettin' that sweet company car,
坐上公司的专车
burnin' rubber on your way out.
然后满踩油门离开
Public intoxication, petty larceny,
公共场合酗酒 轻盗窃罪
destruction of property, DUI, trespassing...
损坏公共财产 酒驾 非法入侵
Involuntary manslaughter,
过失杀人
immigration, domestic violence...
非法移民 家庭暴力
Or, if you feel like you do want...
还有 如果你真心想接的话
Juveniles.
青少年犯罪
Go ahead and have a look around.
四处看看吧
Let me know which ones you want so we can kick 'em over.
告诉我你想接哪些 我们可以直接移交给你
I'll getchu a box.
我去给你拿个箱子
Flashlight.
手电筒
When you talk to the boss, you call him Don.
当你和老板对话的时候 你得叫他先生
He asks you a question,
他问你问题
you tell the truth,
你告诉他实话
fewest words...you can.
越简明越好
If he likes you, ‭he's gonna give you a bump up.
如果他喜欢你 就会给你升职
Hey, don't think I don't see you, eh?
别以为我看不到你的价值
I see you. I do.
我看得明明白白的
Right now, steady is what we need, you know?
现在 我们需要的是稳定 知道吗
What if he doesn't like me?
如果他不喜欢我呢
You'll be fine.
你没问题的
Gimme the socket wrench.
把扳手递给我
I gotta hit the head.
我要去上个厕所
Yeah, yeah.
后面左边
Hey, don't get any grease on my sink, eh?
别把水槽弄脏 好吗
未接来电
未知号码
Yeah.
是我
萨拉曼加家有一扇后门 今晚三点
把锁打开 再把门打开 然后马上离开
你是谁
三点钟 记住了吗
你们不会伤及无辜的 对吗
他这里至少有七个人 但还有老人
他们什么也没做过
无信号
After that, I want you both to be thinking about
在那之后 我希望你们都考虑一下
how to parse out discovery.
如何进行强制披露
It's gonna be document heavy,
文件会比较繁重
so let's be mindful of resource management.
所以还是要注意一下资源管理
Howard.
霍华德
- Kim. - ‭Good to see you.
-金 -很高兴见到你
- Uh, what floor? ‭- Three, please.
-几楼 -三楼 谢谢
Have you met my associates,
你见过我的同事了吗
Paul Shepard and Michelle Avila?
保罗·谢泼德和米歇尔·阿维拉
- I don't think so. Hi. ‭- Hello.
-应该没有 你们好 -你好
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Uh, guys, this is Kim Wexler.
这位是金·韦克斯勒
She's an HHM alum
她是HHM的前雇员
and now heads up banking at Schweikart and Cokely.
现在在斯韦卡特和考科利律所负责银行业务
Nice to meet you both.
很高兴认识二位
I'm actually not at Schweikart anymore.
其实我离开斯韦卡特律所了
Or in banking, for that matter.
也不做银行业务了
Really?
真的吗
As of yesterday.
就昨天的事
Take care, Howard.
保重 霍华德
Kim, Kim!
金 金
Hang on a sec!
稍等
Out of curiosity, where'd you land?
我好奇问一下 你转投哪间律所了
Reeves and Green?
里夫斯和格林律所吗
I'm out on my own again.
我又单干了
Rich let you go?
里奇肯放你走
It wasn't up to him. I left.
这事不由他 是我要离开
What about Mesa Verde?
那梅萨维德呢
I advised them to stay with Schweikart.
我建议他们继续和斯韦卡特合作
Um. I know ‭it's a personal question, Kim,
我知道这问题很私人 金
- but can I ask why? - That is personal.
-但我能问问原因吗 -这的确很私人
- And I have a busy day, so -- - ‭Spare me a minute.
-我今天很忙 所以... -就给我一分钟
Please.
拜托了
It's important.
这事很重要
待归档诉前转移记录
What's up?
什么事
I wasn't going to say anything.
我本来不打算说什么
Last time I tried to get something off my chest,
上一次我试图直抒胸臆
it didn't go very well.
结果并不太好
I just think
我就是觉得
before you make ‭any big changes in your life,
在你做出对生活有重大影响的改变之前
there's something about Jimmy you ought to hear.
有些关于吉米的事你该知道
Okay.
好吧
A little while ago, I offered Jimmy a job at HHM.
不久之前 我邀请吉米到HHM工作
I'm guessing ‭he didn't mention it to you.
我猜他没跟你提过吧
He said ‭he had to think about it.
他说他得考虑一下
But then, the very next night,
然而就在第二晚
he threw bowling balls over my front gate.
他朝我院里扔保龄球
Bowling balls?
保龄球
Someone could've been really hurt.
有人的话肯定受伤
More or less destroyed my car.
我的车基本上毁了
Then, ‭a couple of weeks later,
然后 两周后
I'm having lunch with Cliff Main,
我和克利福德吃午餐时
and I'm accosted by two prostitutes.
我被两个妓女搭讪
Actual prostitutes.
如假包换的妓女
Jimmy had sent them to make a scene.
吉米派她们来闹事的
I confronted Jimmy about it,
我去找吉米对质
and after ‭some hemming and hawing,
他含糊其辞了一阵后
he all but confessed.
基本上承认了
And that's it?
就这样
Sorry.
抱歉
Howard, you really --
霍华德 你真的...
you -- you really had me going there.
你... 你真把我骗倒了
‭Laugh if you want,
你想笑就笑吧
but no person in their right mind
但心智正常的人
would behave the way Jimmy has.
不会像吉米那样行事
We are talking about someone who's not in control of himself.
这个人无法控制自己
You and I both know it makes no sense
你我都知道放弃梅萨维德这种委托人
to drop a client like Mesa Verde,
根本不明智
and I gotta think Jimmy had something to do with that.
此决定必定与吉米有关
Do you have any idea how insulting that is?
你知道这话有多侮辱人吗
I make my own decisions, for my own reasons.
我能基于个人原因自己做决定
You gotta listen to me.
你得听我说
The man needs help.
这男人需要帮助
Howard, I know Jimmy, and you're wrong.
霍华德 我了解吉米 你错了
You know who really knew Jimmy?
你知道谁最了解吉米吗
Chuck.
查克
Open up, asshole!
开门 混蛋
Open this door!
快开门
I want to talk to you!
我有话要和你说
What? Huh?
怎么
You didn't think I'd find your ultra secret bat cave?
你以为我找不到你的秘密蝙蝠洞吗
Well, the joke's on you, sucker!
傻了吧 白痴
I'm your attorney,
我是你的律师
and you will let me in!
你会让我进去的
I'm not goin' anywhere!
我就不走了
I mean it!
我说认真的
I got nowhere to be!
我没地方可去了
Open. Up. Now!
快开门
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你脑子进水了吗
There he is!
你可算出现了
Not -- Not a fan ‭of the surprise pop-in, huh?
不喜欢有人临时拜访吗
- Well, I can't imagine why! - You keep it down.
-这是为什么呢 -你小声点
- I got neighbors. - I will not keep it down.
-旁边还有邻居 -我不会小声的
I want answers, okay?
我想要回答 好吗
The time has come for you to level with me,
你该跟我说实话了
and I'm not going to leave until you do.
你不说实话 我是不会走的
Inside, now.
快进屋
Okay, look, look.
好吧 听着
Okay.
好了
Y-You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Thank you for that.
我很感激
But from here on out,
但从现在开始
I gotta be kept in the loop, man.
你得把实情告诉我
It's not my fault that I got ambushed.
我被埋伏了又不是我的错
Why did I have to lie to Salamanca about that?
为什么我不能跟塞拉曼加实话实说
Who was I lying for?
我是为了谁撒谎
Now, you gotta tell me what is happening now!
你现在就得给我把话说清楚
- That's not your concern. - Oh, come on!
-这不关你的事 -得了吧
Listen to me -- you are not blowing me off
听我说 你休想用什么
with any "that's not the end of the story" crap!
"这事还没完"这种废话来搪塞我
Now, just specifics!
把事情说清楚
You're asking for information you can't have.
你是在问一些你不能知道的事情
‭If anything happens to her...
要是她出了什么事...
I can't do this.
我不能再这么做了
I can't.
不能
Alright.
好吧
Alright.
Now, you listen, and you shut up.
你给我闭上嘴听好了
This man has other things on his mind.
这个人有别的计划
He's not thinking about you.
他要对付的不是你
Lalo Salamanca is going to die.
拉罗·塞拉曼加要死
Tonight.
今晚
Tonight...?
今晚
This time tomorrow, it'll be done.
明天这时候 一切就都结束了
Okay, then...
好吧 那...
Now... I need you to leave.
现在 请你离开
I have family coming over.
等会我的家人会过来
很好
这次是不是少了点
我们运气有点不好
运气
埃拉迪奥先生 古斯塔沃向我保证不会有下次了
Charlie Manson!
查尔斯·曼森
看看谁来了
‭Don Eladio.
埃拉迪奥先生
我就知道美国佬关不住你
Bolsa.
博尔萨
你出来一定不便宜吧
你给外国佬钱了
我还以为你会...
你也知道那里的规矩 不过别担心 我这不出来了吗
这都是什么
弗林托博尔萨拿过来的
- Excelente. - ‭Sí.
-真好 -是吗
你这么觉得吗
当然了
突然想起件事
我捡到把钥匙 不知道是不是你的
应该不是
那就奇怪了
但是
去看看这是开什么的钥匙
"Magnum, P.I."!
私家侦探玛格侬的那辆车
真漂亮啊
这线条真流畅
¿Eh, Bolsa?
对吧 博尔萨
非常流畅
Sí.
可不是
也许...
后备箱里有东西
来看看
Don.
先生
这款车
后备箱在前面
所以
是前备箱
看看
"Frunk."
前备箱
是礼物
这是什么
这才像话
对不对 博尔萨
这才叫"炫技"
Oiga, Don Eladio...
听着 埃拉迪奥先生
我想给你介绍下伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加 我们在北边的新人
不是塞拉曼加家的
赫克托生病以后 一直是他在管事
他是屠库的朋友
屠库 真假
你这里进水了吗
我开玩笑的
我们聊聊 熟悉熟悉
那么
你要怎么给我挣钱
你能给我多少货 我就卖多少
我要开拓新领地
避开竞争
新领地
从谁的手里夺过来
首先
飞车党
飞车党
Bikers?
骑机车的
你要对一群
骑机车的美国佬开战
这就是你的规划
Don Eladio...
埃拉迪奥先生
这些飞车党是分裂的
我们让他们反目
然后各个击破
这么说你是生意人
Ignacio Varga...
伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加
"你"想要什么
我想要什么
尊重
我想自己做决定 走我自己的路
任何人都不要想操控我
我不想成天担惊受怕
你不想担惊受怕
你进错行了 朋友
好了
Salud.
干杯
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I talked to my guy.
我跟我那人谈过了
Lalo's in Mexico, and he's stayin' there.
拉罗在墨西哥 他要在那待着
But you said he might call someone...
但你说他可能会打电话让人...
He's not gonna do that.
他不会的
Your "guy," ‭h-how does he know for sure?
"你那人" 他怎么能确定
He's not gonna tell me, but he knows.
他不告诉我 但他心里有数
And you believe him?
你相信他
Yeah, I do.
相信
So...we're safe?
那...我们安全了
Yeah.
My God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's great.
太好了
It's great, right?
太好了 不是吗
So what's wrong?
怎么了
It's -- It's over.
结束了
This time.
这次是结束了
There's not gonna be a next time.
不会有下次了
Kim...
金...
...it's been a rough ride.
这一路很苦
I've been thinking a lot, and, um...
我想了很多
we should probably just check out and go home.
我们也许应该退房回家
I-I, uh, packed my stuff.
我收拾了我的东西
I think I got yours, too.
你的我差不多也收拾好了
And double-check.
反复检查了
We already paid for the night.
今晚的钱已经付过了
What about the spa and all that?
水疗什么的还没试过
We haven't even tried room service.
客房服务也没体验过
Kim, don't you just want to go home?
金 你不想回家吗
"A veil of white cheddar
一层白切达干酪
draped over ‭coarse-ground Angus beef patty,
铺在韧性十足的安格斯牛肉饼上
locally grown chili pepper,
佐以本地产的红辣椒
house baked sesame-seed bun,
酒店烘焙的芝麻籽小圆面包
served with golden-brown shoestring potatoes
配上炸至金黄色的
seasoned with truffle salt."
撒过松露盐的薯条
Truffle salt.
松露盐
I'm hungry, Jimmy.
我饿了 吉米
and there is nothing to eat at home, anyway, so...
反正家里也没有吃的
why not?
干嘛不试试
*Well, it ain't nobody's business*
*这不关别人的事*
So, I ran into Howard at the courthouse today.
我今天在法院碰到霍华德了
Yeah?
是吗
Told me something about
跟我说了
bowling balls destroying his car.
保龄球砸车
Prostitutes harassing him at lunch...
妓女大闹午餐的事
*To jump into the ocean*
*纵身跳入海中*
For what it's worth, that all happened before we...
我得解释一下 这些事情都是在
Before we got married?
我们结婚之前的事
Yeah.
You know why Hamlin told me all that?
你知道哈姆林为什么跟我说这些吗
It was for "My own good."
一副"为我好"的样子
Like -- Like I'm just waiting for him
就好像我等着他
to ride up on his white horse.
骑着白马来解救我
It's --
简直...
I-It's -- It's all about him --
都是为了他自己
it's always all about him.
一直都是他当主角
The guy is in love with himself.
这家伙太自恋了
He needed to be taken down a peg.
需要有人煞煞他的威风
So...
那么
what's next?
下一步呢
You went after his car.
你毁过他的车
You went after his reputation. So...
坏了他的名声 所以...
I think maybe the next thing is...
我估计接下来
his hair, right?
是他的发型吗
Suppose -- and I'm -- I'm just brainstorming here --
就当我在这头脑风暴
but suppose we slip him a mickey,
假设我们给他下点蒙汗药
and then, while he's out,
然后 趁他昏睡的时候
we get out ‭the old electric clippers --
我们把旧的电推剪拿出来
shave him bald.
给他剃成光头
Nair.
脱毛膏
What?
什么
It's an old gag, but, um...
一个老掉牙的笑话
sneak into his country club
偷偷潜入他的乡村俱乐部
and put Nair in his shampoo bottle.
把脱毛膏灌进他的洗发水瓶子里
Then he takes a shower, and...
等他洗澡的时候
Hair falls out.
毛发就掉光了
- Yeah. - ‭Nice.
-对 -不错
Or -- Or -- Or, um,
或者 或者
we pour a barrel of chlorine into his swimming pool, so that...
我们往他的游泳池里倒一桶漂白粉 这样
‭Bleaches his hair and his eyebrows and everything.
把他的头发和眉毛都漂白了
‭Yes, yes, and the eyebrows.
对 对 还有眉毛
Or -- Or...
或者 或者
Or we break into his house,
或者我们闯进他家
replace all ‭the fluffy toilet-paper rolls
把多层超柔厕纸
with single-ply.
都换成单层的
Hit him where he lives.
直捣老巢
Or whatever tanning lotion he uses --
或者不管他用什么牌子的美黑乳
we replace it with sunblock.
我们都给换成防晒的
‭He gets in his tanning bed, and waste of time.
他爬进日光浴床也是白费时间
- Or... - Or...
-或者 -或者
Or what?
或者什么
We'd never do it, but...
我们不会这么干的 但是...
Never do what?
不会干什么
What if...
如果
What if Howard does something terrible?
如果霍华德做了什么坏事
Like he murders a waiter
比如他杀了一个服务员
for putting butter on his cauliflower...?
就因为在他的花椰菜上抹黄油吗
No, I mean really bad.
不 我是说很糟糕的事
Like misconduct.
比如失职行为
You know, misappropriating funds and, um,
挪用公款 还有
bribing witnesses... something like that.
贿赂证人之类的
You know what that'd mean for the Sandpiper case?
你知道这会对矶鹞渡案造成什么影响吗
A big class action suit?
对这种大型集体诉讼案
It could tank the whole thing.
这能搅黄整个案子
Cliff Main's hair would be on fire.
克利福德会气炸的
He'd get it settled.
他会选择和解
Pronto.
二话不说
He would?
他真会吗
Yeah.
会的
Think about how much they've put into that case.
他们为那个案子付出了不少心血
Almost two years of work.
将近两年的辛劳
If it fell apart now, they'd get nothing.
如果现在告吹 他们什么都捞不到
So, yeah.
所以没错
Cliff Main would take whatever Sandpiper was offering.
不管矶鹞渡开什么条件克利福德都会接受
I already tried like hell to get Sandpiper settled.
我已经拼了命地想让矶鹞渡和解了
Yeah, but you went about it wrong.
但你劲使错了方向
Sorry, but... this is how you do it.
不好意思 但你得这么做
And it's not like ‭the old folks'd get stiffed.
而且这么做也不算欺诈那群老人
If Sandpiper settled now,
如果矶鹞渡现在和解
they might each get 15, 20 bucks less,
虽说每人可能会少拿个十五二十块
but they'd get their money now, while they can still use it.
但他们能趁自己在世的时候拿到这笔钱
And the lawyers get paid.
律师也能得到酬劳
And the lawyers get paid.
律师也能得到酬劳
How much of the common fund do you get?
你能拿到多少共同基金
We get 20% of the common fund.
我们能拿到百分之二十
I'm just...I'm...
我就是...
Forget it, okay?
当我没说过 好吗
Okay.
Have a seat.
来坐
Hey, you did good today, huh?
你今天表现不错
Tomorrow, I'll show you around.
明天我带你四处转转
When you go back up north...
等你回到北边
you're gonna be halfway to being a Salamanca, eh?
你就算半个萨拉曼加人了 知道吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Another night owl, huh? You don't sleep?
你也是夜猫子 不睡的吗
Not tonight.
今晚睡不着
Yeah, I never sleep much.
我就没怎么睡过
An hour, maybe two.
睡一两个小时
It's enough.
就够了
When it's like this?
每到这个时候
That's when I can think.
我才能安心思考
I get my best ideas ‭when everybody else is asleep.
我的好点子都是在别人熟睡时想到的
Some people -- they call it a curse.
有人说这是一种诅咒
I like it.
我挺喜欢
I don't know.
我说不好
I'd rather get some shuteye.
我宁愿多睡会觉
And yet, here we are.
你这不没睡成吗
Got anything stronger?
有更烈一点的酒吗
Now you're talking.
这才对嘛
In the bar, bottom shelf, decanter.
吧台 最底层 有个玻璃酒瓶
That's the good stuff.
里面装了好酒
Two glasses.
带两个杯子
There he is!
可算来了
I thought you got lost.
我还以为你迷路了
You ever had Louis XIII?
你喝过路易十三吗
I don't think so.
没有
Ooph. You're in for a treat.
那你有口福了
To sleep and those who need it.
敬睡眠和缺觉的人
To sleep.
敬睡眠
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼
These morons have no respect!
这群白痴没点规矩
Ciro!
西罗
你干什么了 混蛋
在屋里 厨房
Ciro!
西罗
老是这样
西罗 给我过来
Ciro!
西罗
怎么了 头儿
你干了什么好事 又抽烟了吗
头儿 我没有 真的
Ciro, Ciro.
西罗
不要骗我 不要怪米格尔 我受够这些谎话了
老大 我发誓 我现在用打火机了 真的不是我
去找出口在哪
里面什么情况
通道是直的 至少有一百米长
有他的血迹 他跑不远
出什么事了
是他吗
What do you want?
你要加什么
I'll have a little of everything.
每样都来一点儿
Actually, ‭leave off the mint chip.
帮我把薄荷巧克力冰激凌去掉吧
I set the alarm for 6:00.
我定了六点的闹钟
Since we have to check out and go home before work.
因为我们得赶在上班前退房回家
That's a solid 2 1/2 hours.
还有整整两个半小时
Sounds good. ‭
不错
So, what would you do with it?
所以你会怎么用那笔钱呢
I don't know.
我不知道
What would you?
你会怎么用
I'd hire Stef away from Schweikart.
我会把斯韦卡特律所的斯特夫挖过来
I'd hire Bruce from HHM.
再加上HHM律所的布鲁斯
I'd get Viola.
还有薇奥拉
I'd rent the smallest, shittiest office
然后在法院附近租一个
I could find near the courthouse
我能找到的最小 最烂的办公室
and open a pro bono practice.
做无偿法律援助工作
Give regular people the kind of representation
让普通人能够得到
usually only millionaires get.
通常只有有钱人才能享有的法律服务
I was gonna say we'd buy a house.
我本来想说我们可以买栋房子
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你说得没错
We could do both.
我们可以都做
Last I heard,
之前我听说
Sandpiper was willing to go to $26 million.
矶鹞渡愿意出两千六百万
Um, a third of that is $8.5 million.
三分之一就是八百五十万
Mm-hmm. And 20% of that is...
它的百分之二十是...
Around $2 mil.
两百万左右
Ah, but it's not happening.
但这是不可能的
Come on, Kim.
得了吧 金
We're not talking about a bar trick here.
我们说的可不是在酒吧耍耍小把戏
We're talking about scorched earth.
是毁灭一切啊
We would have to hurt him.
我们必须得伤害他
Hurt him bad.
狠狠地伤害他
To get a bunch of lawyers to run for the exits?
要让那么多律师跟他撇清关系
Howard would have to have done something...unforgivable.
那霍华德必须得做一些不可愿谅的事才行
At the end of it,
最终的结果是
he might never be able to practice law again.
他可能再也没法执业了
Ah, ‭he doesn't deserve that.
他罪不至此
And who knows ‭if we could pull it off?
而且谁知道我们能不能成功
Okay, maybe we could pull it off, yeah.
好吧 也许我们能做到
But we won't.
但我们不能这么做
We're talking about a career setback.
我们说的只是职业受阻
A career setback for one lawyer.
一个律师在事业上的一个小挫折
Yeah, and you could help a lot of people.
是 你可以因此而帮助很多人
I-I get it, but...
我知道 但是...
Kim, doing this, that--
金 做这种事 这样...
It's not you.
这不像你
Okay?
你明白吗
You would not be okay with it.
你不会同意我们这样做的
Not in the cold light of day.
等你冷静下来以后
Wouldn't I?
是吗
I'm gonna go take a shower
我要去洗个澡
so I don't have to in the morning.
这样早上就不用洗了
Kim, ‭you're shittin' me, right?
金 你是在逗我玩 对吗
有中间人
我不知道雇主是谁
没关系
我知道
Bien.
好了
Bien.
好了
你要打电话给他们
你要告诉他们 虽然很难
但工作还是完成了
Bien. Bien, bien, bien, bien.
好了 好了
我会帮你的