风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第2集: 5折优惠 50% Off

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
How about, uh, special discounts?
特殊折扣怎么样
仅限今晚索尔·古德曼送免费手机
Um, for the next, uh, two weeks,
接下来的两周
um, non-violent felonies 50% off.
非暴力重罪 五折
Yeah.
Okay.
好的
- I'll take one. - Yeah? That's for you.
-给我一张 -行 给你的
50% off. Yeah. Alright.
五折 好了
Now we got some takers.
总算有人拿了
There you are. Oh, yeah?
给你 五折
Who else? 50% off.
还有谁 五折
索尔·古德曼律师火速伸张正义
There you are.
给你
50% off.
五折
Dude, that's almost half.
老兄 便宜了快一半耶
Ahh! Oh, my God!
天啊
You bastards!
混蛋
- 50% off! - 50% off!
-五折 -五折
Money, money, money!
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money!
钱 钱 钱
Yeah!
Ah! Yeah!
- I got my buddy! - Yeah!
-找到我兄弟了 -棒
Come on!
Get back here, you little shits!
滚回来 小混蛋
I'm okay!
我没事
50% off! 50% off!
五折 五折
What?
怎么
Dude. What?
兄弟 怎么
What day is it?
今天周几
Tuesday?
周二
Tuesday?
周二
What? You know what that means?
什么 你知道那什么意思吗
- 50% off! - 50% off!
-五折 -五折
《绝命律师》第五季 第二集
...and have you smoke-free in just seven days.
...让你七天戒烟
It's all-natural and nicotine-free.
纯天然 不含尼古丁
And best of all, it's guaranteed to work
最重要的是 保证有效
不含尼古丁 无效退款七天戒烟
or your money back.
无效退款
Order now to get Smoke Away's new oral spray free.
现在下单就送烟立净新品口腔喷雾
Spray Away... it can stop your cravings instantly.
喷立净 喷喷就止瘾
Call now.
立刻拨打电话
Thousands have already quit smoking using Smoke Away.
上千人已成功使用烟立净戒烟
Sh...
请...
Baby, what's happening?
亲爱的 怎么了
Aah! What's happening?!
怎么回事
Get off me, man.
放开我 伙计
It's okay.
没事的
Come on, man. What's he want from me?
拜托 他想让我做什么
I switched the stuff. I played it all like he told me.
我调包了 一切按他说的做了
No.
欢迎朋友们
No.
What are we doin'?
我们来这儿做什么
Come on, man. Don't.
拜托 别这样
We got five people in there.
里面有五个人
Too bad.
太可惜了
Wait. Hey, wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Hey. Hey, wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Hey, wait!
等等
Why's he doin' this?
他为什么这么做
Hey, why's he doin' this? I did everything.
为什么这么做 我一切照做了
Wait.
等等
Please, man. Please, man.
拜托 伙计 求你了
Please, no. Please, no.
别这样 拜托了
Please.
求你了
Hey, please.
拜托了
Please, man.
求你了 伙计
营业中
Okay.
好吧
I get it.
我懂了
Just tell me what you want me to do.
就告诉我你想让我怎么做吧
Lalo Salamanca.
拉罗·塞拉曼加
I need to know where he is going.
我需要知道他要去哪
What he is thinking.
他在想什么
What he is planning.
他在谋划什么
I need to know what he's going to do before he does it.
我需要在他行动前知道他的计划
I've been trying.
我一直在努力
Okay?
好吗
He doesn't tell me shit.
他什么都不告诉我
He just keeps talking about some guy named Werner Ziegler
只是一直提到一个叫维纳·齐格勒的人
and some gringo Michael.
还有一个叫麦克的美国佬
That's it.
就这些
Gain his confidence.
取得他的信任
Make him rely on you.
让他依赖你
How?
怎么做
Find a way.
找到办法
My father has nothing to do with this.
我父亲跟这件事没关系
I'll find a way. I'll make him trust me.
我会找到方法 我会让他信任我
Okay?
好吗
Pop's a nice guy.
老爹人不错
Yeah. Uh-huh. Sure.
对 当然
Let me see if I have this right.
我看看记对了没有
Uh, a Mr. Bertram Moran, AKA "B-Mo,"
伯特伦·莫兰先生 人称"B-Mo"
claims that you solicited him for the purchase of narcotics
声称你教唆他卖毒品给你
when, in fact, you were simply enjoying a Big Gulp in the park
但事实上 你只是在公园里喝汽水
when he approached and attempted to sell to you.
是他凑过来 试图卖给你毒品
Oh! I got a live one.
电话掉了
Yes, PJ. Go ahead.
在呢 PJ 说吧
Kim, sorry. My side is too full.
金 抱歉 我那边太满了
I'm gonna take some of those back to Mrs. Nguyen's.
我会把一部分送回阮太太那边
Well, I think I got the specifics.
我了解得够详细了
I'll call you later.
我再联系你
- Geez. - Chatty one.
-天啊 -挺能聊
How's it going with, uh, "Cold Finger,"
"冻手指"那个案子怎么样了
the mini-fridge mastermind?
偷迷你冰箱那个天才
You get a trial date yet?
庭审日期定了吗
Uh, no.
He took the deal.
他接受协议了
He took the five months?
他接受五个月了
Yup.
Well, you were right, as usual.
你一如既往都是对的
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义
Yes, Miss, I...
是的 小姐 我...
Oh, no.
Well, that's not right.
这话可不对
Yeah. Go on.
嗯 你继续说
C-could you hold for a moment?
你能稍微等一下吗
Kim, how about dinner and a movie tonight?
金 今晚一起吃晚餐看电影吧
I'm... Scampi and Scorsese
我...炸虾加斯科塞斯的电影
'cause they got "After Hours" on the Classic Movie Channel.
经典电影频道要放他的《下班后》
I love that one, but, um, we'll have to see.
我也喜欢那个 但是 到时候看吧
I might need to stay late.
我可能要加班
Okay. Just let me know.
好吧 到时候告诉我
Yeah. I'll see ya.
嗯 回头见
Yeah, so, go ahead.
嗯 继续说吧
Something about a minivan?
你刚刚说到一辆小货车
- Kim. - Jimmy, what are you...
-金 -吉米 你干...
There's something I got to show you.
我要给你看点东西
It's just three blocks from here.
离这里就三个街区
Look, I...
听着 我...
I know you got to get to work.
我知道你赶着去上班
This will only take a couple minutes. Please.
这只会耽误你几分钟
D-drive.
开车吧
If we go right now, it'll be over like that.
如果我们赶紧出发 马上就能搞定
Which way?
往哪边走
Take a right.
右转
- There. Right there. - The white one?
-就停到那边 -白色的那幢吗
Yeah. That one right there.
是的 就是那幢
Jimmy, we're not buying a house.
吉米 我们不买房子
Maybe not today, but it doesn't hurt to look, does it?
也许今天不会买 但看看也无妨啊
I drove by this place like a week ago, and I'm curious.
我一个星期前开车经过这里 我只是有些好奇
Aren't you, just a little?
你难道不想看看吗
Look at all that space.
多大的空间啊
Hey, you're doin' great.
你现在的工作蒸蒸日上
I'm gonna be doin' great.
我也慢慢会好起来
I got 45 clients.
我有四十五个委托人了
45? How are you gonna handle all that?
四十五个 你一个人怎么处理得过来
I got a system. But can we just look?
我有我的安排 看看好吗
They're not even open yet.
他们都还没有开门呢
Yeah, well...
嗯...
They want to sell this house. They'll let us in.
他们想要卖掉这幢房子 肯定会让我们进去的
Alright.
好吧
Hey, folks.
你们好
Do you mind signing in?
你们可以登记一下吗
There's a guest book right over here.
那边有一本访客登记册
You know what?
这样吧
Um, could we do that on our way out?
我们能不能出去的时候再登记
Sure. Yeah.
当然了
Just take your time. Have a look around.
你们慢慢看 随便转转
Let me know if you have any questions.
有什么问题就来找我
- You got it. - Thanks.
-没问题 -谢谢
Man, look at all this wall space.
看看墙上的空间
Imagine a plasma TV mounted right there,
想象一下在这上面挂一台等离子电视
one of the huge new ones.
就是那种超大新款的
This would be a big change, but we could make it our own.
虽然跟之前完全不同 但这会成为我们的家
We could host movie nights.
我们可以办电影之夜
Some comfy chairs and smell of popcorn in the air
弄几张舒适的椅子 空气中飘着爆米花的味道
and... and...
还有...还有...
check out these countertops.
瞧瞧这台面
Yeah.
真棒
Blue. Is this quartz?
蓝色的 这是石英岩吗
I-I read somewhere that it's good for healing.
我读到过说这种材质非常有益于身体恢复
Mm, so good for healing.
绝对非常有益
Hey, you know that, uh, 50%-off thing I said I wouldn't do?
我之前不是说不搞那个五折活动吗
Well, I did it.
我还是搞了
I, um, told a few potential clients.
我和几个潜在客户说了
It just kind of slipped out.
我不小心说漏嘴了
And don't worry. I know these people.
别担心 我了解这些人
They're not gonna do anything 'cause of some stupid discount.
他们不会因为这种愚蠢的折扣而犯法
But it was a bonehead move, and I shouldn't have done it.
但我就不该想出这么傻的办法
Okay.
好吧
Jimmy, I know you were trying to help, but...
吉米 我知道你是想帮忙 不过
I don't want to lie to my clients.
我不想欺骗我的委托人
You're talking about the fridge guy?
你是说那个冰箱男吗
That... That was a dumb idea.
那主意太蠢了
I mean all my clients.
我是说所有的委托人
Of course. Absolutely.
当然 肯定的
Never again.
再也不会了
Oh, my God.
天哪
This is the closet of your dreams.
这就是你梦寐以求的橱柜
Our dreams.
我们梦寐以求的橱柜
Sure.
当然
Where are my Louboutins,
我的鲁布托高跟鞋呢
Louboutins, Louboutins?
在哪儿呢 在哪儿呢
Hey. Check this out.
看看这个
Oh, there's jets, too.
还有喷射水流浴缸呢
Yeah, it's like a mini-spa.
是啊 就像一个迷你水疗室
That'd be so nice after a long day on our feet.
忙了一天以后 进去泡一会肯定很舒服
Yeah. And two sinks, so plenty of room for brushing.
没错 还有两个洗脸槽 有足够的地方刷牙
And spitting.
还有吐痰
Hey, you got to see this.
你得来看看这个
I mean, look at all the nozzles.
看看这些喷头
Yeah.
怎么了
Is that what I think it is?
和我想的一样吗
Uh, steam?
蒸汽吗
But, uh, how do you get it going?
不过 该怎么打开呢
Maybe the water's shut off.
也许停水了
Maybe.
可能吧
Quit it.
别闹了
You're very mature.
你真成熟
Very mature.
太成熟了
Thanks again.
再次感谢你
Nice house, huh?
房子不错 对吗
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe someday.
以后再说吧
Excuse me, Mr. Salamanca.
不好意思 萨拉曼加先生
Uh, would you give your uncle some of this?
你能让你的叔叔喝一点吗
It's Fizzy K. He needs to hydrate.
这是气泡水 他需要补水
Fizzy K?
气泡水
It's just a vitamin solution.
这只是一种维生素饮料
It's Very-Berry, his favorite.
莓果味 他的最爱
Right, Hector?
对吗 赫克托
Thanks. I'll make sure he drinks it.
谢谢 我会让他喝的
Thank you.
谢谢
他在干什么
他在施工
可能在修建隧道
实验室 或是保险库
他在密谋大事
那些德国佬的事他没跟我说实话
埃拉迪奥和博尔萨信了 但我不信
但我能怎么办呢
只要他能赚钱 他们就一点也不在乎
怎么了
你是指钱吗
没错
就是钱
只要他能赚钱 就动不了他
真够恶心的
这玩意就是垃圾
怎么样 好喝点了吧
Yeah?
Mike, hi.
你好 麦克
I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你了
No, no bother, honey. What's up?
没事 亲爱的 怎么了
I don't know what your work schedule is like these days.
我不太清楚你最近几天的工作安排
I'm still making my own hours.
我还是自己找活儿干
Well, I just got called in.
我刚刚接到电话
Emily's busy, and...
艾米丽没空 而且
No problem.
没问题
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Positive. I'll be happy to watch her.
对 我很乐意照看她
What time do you need me there?
你要我几点到
How about now?
现在怎么样
Now.
现在
On the way.
马上出门
Oh, thanks, Mike. You're a lifesaver.
谢谢你 麦克 你真是救了我一命
Yeah.
没事
I thought we'd finish fixing the ladder on the tree house.
我想着应该把树屋的梯子修好
Pop-pop!
爷爷
Hey, kid.
孩子
She needs to finish her homework first.
她得先把作业做完
Don't let her sweet-talk you.
别着了她的道
Oh, not a chance of that.
不会的
She's gotta learn her times tables.
她要学会乘法表
She's on the sevens.
现在在学七的乘法
Sevens?
七的
There's lasagna in the oven,
烤箱里有千层面
and I should be back before bedtime.
我应该会在她睡觉前回来
Sounds good.
See you later, sweetie!
再见 亲爱的
Bye, Mom!
再见 妈妈
Bye.
再见
What do we got?
学得怎么样了
Sevens are the worst.
七的最讨厌了
I bet you know more than you think you know.
我敢打赌你已经会了
I do?
是吗
You remember when we watched the Super Bowl?
还记得我们一起看了超级碗吗
7 times 3?
七乘以三
21.
二十一
Alright. 7 times 4?
对了 七乘以四
4 touchdowns equals 28.
四次触地得分就是二十八
Plus another one makes 35.
再来一次就是三十五
Go, Eagles! Kick ass!
加油 老鹰队 牛逼
You don't talk like that.
不能这么说话
Who taught you to talk like that?
谁教你这么说话的
You did.
Come on. 7 times 8.
算一下 七乘以八
Uh... that's a lot of touchdowns.
那是好多个触地得分
It's a lot of touchdowns. It's a big game.
很多触地得分 这场比赛很激烈
Where we at?
多少
55?
五十五
Oh. So you think the kicker missed the extra point.
你觉得踢球员没拿到多的一分吗
Oh, no. It's 56.
不 是五十六
7 times 8 is 56.
七乘以八等于五十六
You got it.
对了
My dad liked the Eagles, right?
我爸爸也喜欢老鹰队 对吗
Yeah. He sure did.
是的 当然了
Was... Was he good at math?
他数学好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, he, uh...
好 他...
Your daddy was a smart kid, a good student like you.
你爸爸是个聪明的孩子 和你一样是个好学生
Did he want to be a policeman when he was my age?
他像我这么大的时候就想当警察了吗
When he was your age.
他像你那么大的时候
You know, I think he went back and forth between an astronaut,
我觉得他一直在纠结是当宇航员
deep-sea explorer... like Jacques Cousteau.
还是当像雅克·库斯托那样的深海探险家
Who?
You don't know Jacques Cousteau?
你不知道雅克·库斯托
Well, we'll fix that.
我会跟你讲的
So, instead my dad decided to be a policeman, like you.
所以我爸爸后来决定当警察 像你一样
Yeah.
是的
You make sure those are nice and even.
一定要放平整
And he was a really good policeman, right?
他真的是个好警察 对吗
Yes.
是的
And you taught him.
是你教他的
But... the bad guys got him?
但是 坏人抓住了他
I told you to make those even.
我说了要放平整
- I am. - No, you're not!
-我有 -不 你没有
You're making a mess!
你搞得一塌糊涂
You either do it right or you don't do it.
要么就做好 要么就不做
But I want to do it.
但我想做
You're done. You are done!
住手 不准再做了
Where's Kaylee?
凯莉呢
She's in her room. She won't come out.
她在房间里 不肯出来
She didn't eat dinner.
她没吃晚饭
Why? What... What happened?
为什么 发生什么事了
Mike!
麦克
So? Two?
怎么样 两包吗
Gonna be a 10 tonight.
今晚要十包
10?
十包
Yeah.
没错
Why you doing that?
你干吗敲管子
Where's the cookie?
货呢
I sent it down.
我放下去了
Well, it ain't here.
但这里没有啊
- Yeah, it is. - What up?
-有 -怎么了
- No stuff. - No stuff?
-没货 -没货吗
It's there!
就在那里
No, it ain't!
没有
Quit that, fool!
别踢了 蠢货
Who you callin' fool, fool?!
你叫谁蠢货呢 蠢货
Don't make me come down there.
别逼老娘下去收拾你
Stop playin'.
别闹了
Oh, you better come down here.
你有本事就下来
- Shut up! - You shut up!
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
- Shut up! - You shut up!
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Call.
Fairground spot's doing really good.
露天市场那边生意很好
Lots of traffic.
交易很多
Shut up while I'm in a hand.
我打牌的时候你闭嘴
You know what?
这样吧
$200.
两百
Oh, man.
老天
It's too deep for me.
跟不起
Did I get you?
我唬到你了吗
Let me see what you had.
看看你有什么牌
You had a set?
你有三条
You had three 8s on the turn and you don't raise?
你这把有三个八 却不加注
And then you fold at the river?
都最后一张了还弃牌
Too bad.
真可惜
Ocho loco, this guy, huh?
这人真是个疯狂小八
Ocho loco.
疯狂小八
Alright, guys, give me your cards.
好了 把你们的牌给我
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah?
什么事
Hold up.
等等
Problem on Fifth Street,
第五街那边出问题了
some skells saying they didn't get their stuff.
有几个老赖说他们没拿到货
It's your crew.
是你的手下
Off you go. Ocho Loco.
你去吧 疯狂小八
Alright.
Maybe we could shoot the pipe, like, with a gun.
也许我们可以给这管子来一枪
Hey, we ain't shooting nothin'.
谁也不能开枪
Oh, okay. Well, we paid for our shit,
好吧 我们花了钱买东西
so we're getting our shit.
我们得拿到手
Yeah. Where's our glass?
就是 我们的货在哪里
We gonna kick your ass!
我们要踢坏你屁股
- Yo, give me the mic... - Mic!
-把麦递给我 -把麦递给你
...so I can rap about this pipe.
好让我说说这破管皮
Yo, my name is Mr. Sticky.
我的名字叫棘棘
I'm pretty frickin' tricky, gonna kick you in the thicky.
我有好多的诡计 我要踢你的肥屁
What does that even mean?
瞎编的词儿吧
'Cause I'm Mr. Thicky and I'm so tricky.
因为我是先生棘棘 又有许多的诡计
Yo, yo, ya thicky.
你个肥屁
Oh, shit.
糟了
- Hey, we're still gettin' our glass, right? - Yo, Domingo!
-我们还能拿到的吧 -快跑 多明戈
This your vehicle?
这是你的车吗
Uh, no, sir.
不是 警官
Wanna come down here?
能下来吗
No problem, Officer.
好的 警官
Whatcha doin' up there?
你在上面弄什么呢
Uh, just fixin' the drainpipe.
就是修修排水管
Some kinda block.
有点堵了
Guess you fixed it.
看来你修好了
Only Domingo got picked up?
只有多明戈被抓到了
Yeah.
The rest of us bounced, but he was stuck up there.
我们其余的都跑了 就他困那上面了
Shit. Whole block's crawling.
我去 这一片全是警察
You got the stuff?
你把货拿上了吗
You got it?
你拿了吗
Nah.
没有
I-I had to leave it.
我只能先跑了
They were on my ass.
追得太紧了
Shit's gone now.
这下货全没了
These assholes are gonna turn the whole place upside down.
这帮混蛋肯定要把整个地方翻个底朝天
How much is in there?
里面还有多少
Almost a full load.
差不多一整批
Wait. Wait. Where you goin'?
等等 你去哪
你到底要去哪
傻子 他们会抓到你的
他跑哪去了
There he is.
在那呢
他在楼顶
这下好看了
No.
No, no, no, no.
不不不
你跟我开玩笑 你跟我开玩笑
Look at that.
看看
He's a fool, right?
他是个傻子 对吧
他们来了
再见了 小纳乔
Police! Open up!
警察 开门
Got a fortified door. Need to breach.
有一扇防盗门 需要强行进入
Police!
警察
Clear!
安全
什么情况了
Did they get him?
他们抓到他了吗
They musta g...
他们肯定抓...
Ignacio Varga...
伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加
真有你的
Suzanne.
苏珊娜
Oh! Suzanne.
苏珊娜
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Bill!
比尔
Bill.
比尔
What?
怎么了
Am I on "Candid Camera" again?
我又上《抓拍镜头》了吗
No, but, by the way, you looked great.
没有 但是顺便说一下 你气色很好
We gotta talk Bruno Leder.
我们得谈谈布鲁诺·里德
Leder? Lost cause.
里德 输定了
- Ah, beg to differ. - He assaulted a minor.
-恕难同意 -他袭击未成年人
That oaf? You call him a minor, I call him a menace.
那个蠢货 什么未成年人 我看他是危险分子
My featherweight was simply defending himself
面对你那头狂怒的公牛 我这位弱不禁风的委托人
against your raging bull.
只不过是在自卫
No sale. Leder's doing the full freight.
没得商量 里德死定了
Welcome back to the law, McGill.
欢迎回到法律世界 麦吉尔
It's Goodman. And you'll be back.
是古德曼 你会改主意的
Hannah-Banana.
这不是汉娜宝贝吗
What's the word on moving Tripp to Thursday?
把崔普移到周四的事办得怎样了
It works on the calendar.
周四有空闲时间
I just have to check with the other side.
我还得和另一边确认一下
Eh, consider 'em checked.
就当已经办妥了
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
You got something for me?
有什么要给我看的吗
Muchas gracias. Alright, let's see.
非常感谢 来看看
Long sleeves covering the tats. That's excellent.
穿了长袖遮住纹身 很好
And pull your hair back and lose the hardware.
把头发扎起来 硬核装饰通通去掉
Her Honor doth protest a chin pillar.
法官女士不喜欢打唇钉的人
But it's gonna close up.
但我刚穿的孔会愈合的
Into every life a little rain must fall.
人生难免有风雨
Meet me outside Courtroom 103 at 2:15.
两点十五分 我们103号法庭外见
Mitch, uh, what say you to moving Tripp to Thursday?
米奇 把崔普移到周四你觉得怎么样
- Thursday works. - Great! Thursday.
-周四可以啊 -太棒了 那就周四了
What did you do?
你做了什么
I don't know. What did I do?
我不知道 我做了什么
Suddenly Leder has witnesses?
突然间里德就有证人了
Oh, what can I say? People step up.
我能说什么呢 总会有人站出来
From the sewer?
从下水道里站出来
Life's rich pageant. Who are we to judge?
生活处处有惊喜 由不得我们
Anyway, they saw what they saw...
不管怎么说 他们眼见为实
your beefy, if youthful, hooligan cold-cock my small potato.
你那年轻但肥壮的流氓 痛揍我的小可怜
So, what do you say, uh, sentence suspended,
所以 六个月缓刑
6 months probation, 70 hours community service?
加七十小时社区服务 你觉得怎么样
Yeah, I guess.
行吧
That's the spirit.
这才对
107号法庭
So...
那么...
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
- Suzanne, I... - Jimmy.
-苏珊娜 我... -吉米
Howard.
霍华德
Congratulations. You're back in the saddle.
恭喜你 你东山再起了
Yeah.
是啊
So...
那么...
Saul Goodman?
索尔·古德曼
Yeah. That's me.
对 是我
How's business?
最近工作怎么样
It's good. It's very good. You?
挺好的 非常好 你呢
Actually, it looks like it's gonna be one of our best years ever.
今年可能是我们最景气的一年了
I was wondering,
我在想
any chance you're available for lunch sometime?
你什么时候有空 我们一起吃顿午餐
Lunch. Lunch? Really?
午餐 午餐 真的吗
Yeah. Oh, have Julie call my people.
好啊 让朱莉给我助理打电话
I'm in the book. See ya, Howard.
电话簿里有我的号码 回见 霍华德
Suzanne, I think we have a few things in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有几个共同点
Oh, I hope not.
不是吧
Oh, we do, to the tune of 16 cases.
有的 多达十六个案子
So, you're busy. I'm busy.
所以 你忙我也忙呢
How 'bout we do a lightning round?
我们速战速决怎么样
We'll settle these puppies, 20 minutes.
我们搞定这些小青年只需二十分钟
Don't you already have an appointment with me on the books?
你不是已经跟我预约好时间了吗
Yeah. Next Tuesday.
是的 下周二
But, you know, let's get it done right now.
但是 我们现在就把它解决了吧
How about we wait till next Tuesday?
我们等到下周二好吗
My clients need answers.
我的委托人需要答案
Look, hey, you've got a problem with me?
你看我不顺眼吗
That's fine. Don't take it out on my clients.
没问题 但不要迁怒于我的委托人
This isn't about your clients. This is about your wallet.
你根本不是为了你的委托人 是为了你的钱包
- Hey, slow down. - You're looking for turnover.
-慢着 -你需要周转资金
You want to churn through more clients, make more money.
你想招揽更多委托人 好赚更多的钱
That's your problem, not mine.
这是你的问题 与我无关
Suzanne, I'm outraged.
苏珊娜 我生气了
They're sayin' it's clear out there.
他们说那里安全了
Should I tell the guys to move out?
要不要让弟兄们开工了
Ignacio, it's your call.
伊格纳西奥 你说了算
Okay.
好的
拿两瓶啤酒
Sit.
Your friend, um...
你的那位朋友
"Krazy-8"?
"疯狂小八"
Yeah. Domingo.
对 多明戈
I known him a long time.
我跟他是老相识
How?
怎么认识的
My family knows his family.
我们两家是世交
Has he ever been inside before?
他之前进过局子吗
No.
没有
You worried about him?
你担心他
No, man, he'll keep his mouth shut.
不会的 他绝对守口如瓶
You want me to take care of it?
你想让我去处理
No.
不用
I got something much better for him.
我给他准备了更好的
Come on.
趁热吃
I need you to call Beau Bindler
麻烦打给博欧·宾德勒
and set a meeting for tomorrow A.M.
安排明天上午见个面
so we can prep him for the deposition.
我们好帮他准备证词
- Got it. - And maybe bring bagels.
-收到 -再买点百吉饼
The guy eats his feelings.
他心情不好就喜欢吃
Bagels, check.
百吉饼 没问题
- See ya. See ya tomorrow. - Alright.
-再见 明天见 -行
Okay, let's review.
好 我们过一遍
Your sister, Nancy, attacked your girlfriend, also named Nancy,
你姐姐南茜 用卷发棒袭击了你女友
with a curling iron?
你女朋友也叫南茜
I'm gonna need a face-to-face so I know who I'm representing.
我得见她们一面 好弄清楚要代理谁
Look, I'm in an elevator. Now I'm gonna lose you.
我在电梯上 马上没信号了
Uh, hello? Okay.
听得见吗 好吧
Oh, no.
No, no, no.
别这样
No!
别啊
Hello?!
有人吗
Hi. This is ADA Ericsen.
我是助理地检官埃里克森
We're in the south bank of the supposedly working elevator...
我们在靠南边的电梯里 照说应该正常运行...
God damn it!
该死的
Please.
别打岔
Sorry. We're stuck between floors two and three.
抱歉 我们被困在了二三楼中间
Yeah. How long?
好 要多久
Thanks.
谢谢
And?
怎么样
They're sending someone.
他们会派人来修
It's gonna be a minute.
一会儿就到
I can't believe this.
简直难以置信
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
"评审团的各位
I ask you, what is this trial really about?
我想试问 这次庭审意义何在
The state may call it vandalism,
政府可能称其为破坏公共财产
but I call my client's brave act of social justice
但我会将这一维护社会正义的勇敢之举称为
'constitutionally protected free speech.'
'受宪法保护的言论自由'
- Really? - That...
-你认真的吗 -那...
I-I got to use my time.
我得充分利用时间
Can you do it silently?
就不能在心里默念吗
Um, yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
"My client is a man of deep moral fortitude...
"我的委托人深切秉持道德操守
moral fortitude, with a passion for progress."
道德操守 积极进取"
"Puh, puh." Mm-hmm.
还挺顺口 不错
"A solid citizen..."
"一位可靠的公民"
No. No. No.
不对 不对
"A dedicated citizen with a voice that needs to ring out!"
"是一位敬业奉献的公民 他有权发声"
Name one.
说一个
I'm sorry?
什么
One of the cases.
案子
What, one of our cases?
我俩负责的案子
Oh, let me think. Uh, Veronica Nix.
我想想 维罗妮卡·尼克斯
Motor vehicle theft?
机动车盗窃
With mitigating circumstances.
有可减轻处罚的情节
Such as?
比如
It was her aunt's minivan.
那是她阿姨的车
That's already baked in.
已经算进去了
It was parked in the driveway.
车停在行车道上
The old lady was berating her, so...
那个老太太又在不停地训斥她 所以...
So, what?
所以怎样
So, you know, good luck finding a jury
所以 祝愿你能找到一个
that's never been reamed out by a relative.
没被亲戚折磨过的陪审团成员
One year probation.
一年缓刑
Sold.
成交
- Just like that? - Yep.
-这样就行了 -没错
What do you say we look at, uh... Jerome Sheehan?
那么下一个说说...杰罗姆·希恩
So, full year supervised for Drew Kirkman?
那么 德鲁·柯克曼 一年监管
How about 18 months?
十八个月呢
18 it is.
好的
Next up, we got... Tanika Berman.
接下来是...塔尼卡·伯曼
Four months jail?
四个月监禁怎么样
The vampire stunt? That was negligent arson.
那个演吸血鬼的特技演员 他可是过失纵火
Well, it was more of a prank gone wrong.
主要是恶作剧过头了
The knife was real.
刀子是真的
Yeah, but it was used as a prop.
但那是道具
Was the fire a prop?
火也是道具吗
The blood was fake.
血是假的
How is that relevant?
这跟案子有什么关系
Petty misdemeanor.
轻微犯罪
Plus fourth-degree felony.
四级重罪
Uh, but ya, uh, drop the property damage?
但是不算财产损失
Keep the weapons charge.
非法持械
Uh... 14 months jail.
十四个月监禁
16.
十六个月
16.
那就十六个月
Plus fines TBD.
外加罚款 额度待定
Plus fines TBD.
外加罚款
Alright.
好的
Look at that.
快看
Finally.
可算修好了
20 minutes.
二十分钟
Pleasure doing business with ya.
很高兴跟你合作
Sure.
随便了
See you next week for the last three.
下周见 还有最后三个
Legal services for the other half?
另一半钱用我的法律服务抵吧
So, my brother's little problem?
那我哥哥的小麻烦
Eh, his record will be cleaner than "Doris Day's Greatest Hits."
他的案底会比脸还干净
Catch ya on the flip-flop.
等着瞧吧
70 hours is a breeze. Trust me.
七十个小时一眨眼就过去了 相信我
Think of all the good that you'll do.
想想看你可以做多少好事
Bruno, good talking to you.
布鲁诺 很高兴和你聊天
I gotta jump.
我得挂了
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义
Miss Hower. Hey, have I got good news.
豪尔女士 我有好消息
I had to strap on the old armor and do some jousting, but...
我当时真的就像套上旧盔甲去比武 但是...
It's, uh, what knights used to do back in... olden times.
就是 骑士们在古代常常采用...的做法
Uh, you know what? I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
Mr. Varga, long time no see.
瓦尔加先生 好久不见
Get in.
上车
Your timing isn't perfect.
时间不太凑巧
I'm a little swamped right now.
我现在有点忙不过来
We're just going for a ride or...
只是去兜兜风还是...