风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第3集: 合适人选 The Guy For This

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
绝命律师第五季 第三集
Okay.
好的
*Y mi para un hombre enamorado*
*为了一个热恋中的男人*
*Da-da-da*
*哒哒哒*
*Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo*
*踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上*
*Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo*
*踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上*
Can I talk?
我能说话吗
I-I-I'll talk.
我有话要说
I have a feeling I know what this is about.
我大概知道你们为什么找我
J-Just to get the ball rolling,
但我想先强调一下
please keep in mind
希望两位明白
that whatever happened between Mr. Varga and myself,
无论瓦尔加先生和我之间发生过什么
I'm hoping that it's just water under the bridge.
我希望都已经过去了
'Cause after all was said and done,
我做了一切努力
you did walk out a free man.
保你自由
I mean, you weren't even in custody for a full day.
你蹲监狱的时间连一天都不到
And I admit it was a tad bumpy getting there,
当然我承认这个过程比较坎坷
but the path to justice is rarely smooth.
但是通往正义之路本就不顺
So I'm hoping that, in the end, you know,
所以我希望两位
the final result speaks for itself.
就看最终的结果
You had business with my cousin, Tuco.
你和我的堂弟屠库打过交道
Tuco?
屠库
Ohh. Oh, sure, sure, yeah.
对 没错
A-And I see the family resemblance.
现在我看出来你们是一家人了
Your cousin makes quite an impression.
你堂弟给我留下很深的印象
You know, he... he has a huge heart
他心怀大爱
and a... a serious passion for justice.
一心追求公正
He's got a temper, huh?
他脾气不太好 对吧
I hadn't noticed.
我没怎么注意
How is your lovely Abuelita?
你那位可爱的奶奶还好吗
You know, Tuco told me about you.
屠库和我提起过你
You're the guy with the mouth.
说你那张嘴能颠倒黑白
Yeah.
没错
Those guys at the house...
闯进房子里的那两个小子
what'd they call her?
他们叫她什么来着
"Bizznatch."
"贱人"
"Bizznatch."
"贱人"
Yeah, right.
没错
You know, the Tuco I know ...
我认识的屠库
he woulda skinned 'em alive
会把他们活扒了皮
and let the buzzards eat their eyeballs.
然后让秃鹰吃了他们的眼球
But there you were.
但有了你就不一样
You go, "Blah, blah, blah," And they walk out of there.
你天花乱坠说了一通 他们就大摇大摆地走了
I mean, it's amazing, really!
这太神奇了
They wheeled out, actually.
其实是推着轮椅走的
Ignacio and I,
我和伊格纳西奥
we got something you can do for us.
有点事情要找你帮忙
Really?
是吗
Yeah. We got a legal problem.
我们遇上了点法律问题
A le... A legal problem?
法律问题
Alright, fantastic.
太好了
I'm so... Just, for a minute there,
我真是 我还以为
I thought I was gonna be
你们要给我强灌
swallowing condoms filled with heroin.
塞满海洛因的避孕套
No.
不是
Maybe later.
以后有可能
We have a guy sitting in MDC.
我们有个人正蹲在拘留中心里
Picked up two days ago.
两天前被抓走的
picked up for what?
为什么被抓走
Yeah, we'll get to that.
这个待会再说
We need our friend to tell the cops some things.
我需要这个人告诉警察一些事情
Some important things.
重要的事情
Important things. Gotcha.
重要的事情 明白了
We want him to say exactly what we tell him...
我们想让他只说我们告诉他的
no more, no less.
不多 也不少
But the cops can't know it's coming from us.
但警察不能知道是我们让他说的
So we send you in there,
所以我们要派你进去
you tell him how to do it,
你去告诉他怎么说
and they can't listen.
律师在场他们不能旁听
Attorney-client confidentiality.
律师委托人保密权
Yeah, that.
对 就那玩意儿
It's flattering.
您太看得起我了
Can I offer this?
我能提供一个替代方案吗
Listen, I guarantee
我可以保证
there are five of these in MDC right now.
现在拘留中心里有五部这样的手机
You know, drop phones inside someone's prison wallet,
就那种藏在身体里带进去的一次性手机
if you know what I'm talking about.
你懂的吧
Anyway, you talk directly to your guy.
总之 你可以直接和你的手下交谈了
Cut out the middle man.
去掉我这个中间人
It works better if you're in there with him.
你在里面教他会更有成效
You're the guy for this.
你可是这件事的不二人选啊
That's just... That's...
那真是 真是
terrific.
太棒了
That's the only word for it.
只能这么形容了
In good conscience, I think I have to s...
凭良心讲 我觉得我得...
warn you that my... my rates have gone up.
提醒你我的...费用上涨了
Uh, so going this way could be expensive.
所以这样安排的话律师费会比较贵
Ex... How expensive?
有多贵
Expensive.
就是贵
It's... I mean...
我是说
- Yeah? - Yeah. Um.
-是吗 -没错
Oh, gee, well, it's a full day of my time.
好吧 这要花去我一整天的时间
And prep work, transportation,
还有准备工作 路上的劳顿
rush fees...
加急费用
Uh, do the math.
我算一下
It's like seven thousand... eight...
差不多七千八...
nine hundred... and twenty five dollars.
七千九百二十五美元
Yeah.
Uh-huh. Yeah.
没错
$7,925?
7925块吗
Uh, it's... it's the going rate, so...
这是行情价了 所以
Sure.
For your trouble, let's make it $8,000.
辛苦了 八千美元整吧
Well. Okay, then.
那好吧
Another.
再来一杯
I don't know, Mike.
算了吧 麦克
How 'bout you call it a night?
今晚就先喝到这里吧
And I'll get you a cab.
我给你叫辆出租车
Put 'em in the register and pour me another.
把钱收了 再给我倒一杯
- Hey. - Yeah.
-喂 -怎么
You see that?
你看到那张了吗
You want to do something for me?
帮我个忙好吗
Take it down.
把它撕下来
What?
什么
Right there.
就那张
The... The third from the bottom.
从下往上数第三张
I dunno, Mike.
不好吧 麦克
Customers send these in.
是顾客给的
It's a tradition.
这是酒吧的传统了
Take it down.
撕下来
Sorry, Mike.
抱歉 麦克
Take it down.
撕下来
I think you've had enough.
你喝多了
Take it. Down. Now.
现在就撕下来
Please.
拜托了
Oh, my God.
我的天
You know that's my sister, y'all.
你们都知道那是我妹
Let's...
我们一起
Hey, she is spicy, yo. That's what I'm saying.
她可火辣了 有一说一
Yeah. I'm trying to holla at her.
我还想跟她打招呼呢
Check this one out.
瞧瞧这家伙
Alright, y'all. Let's play.
好了 各位 我们出动吧
Hey, Gramps! Where ya going?
老头子 你要去哪呢
Yo, got 20 bucks you could lend me?
借我们二十块来花花呗
Ah. Don't be scared.
别怕
I ain't gonna bite.
我又不咬人
I got a lot more than 20 bucks, asshole.
我身上的钱远远不止二十 混蛋
Hey, yo, Gramps can throw down. Okay.
这老头有脾气 可以啊
- Yo, we got a live one, bro. - You gonna let ol' cue ball
-来了个不要命的 -你真打算
- there talk to you like that?! - Hold up, Gramps.
-让那个秃老头这么和你说话 -站住 老头
So?
还有谁
Good.
很好
You done?
喝完了吗
Just about.
快了
Thanks.
谢谢
Everything good?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm sort of celebrating, actually.
其实我在庆祝
Celebrating what?
庆祝什么
I just realized
我刚刚想到
I have all pro bono clients tomorrow, all day.
我明天接的都是无偿的案子
No Mesa Verde.
没有梅萨维德的案子
Well, alright.
好吧
To justice.
为正义干杯
Yeah.
What about you?
你呢
I met...
我见到了
some interesting people
一些很有趣的人
and had a few...
经历了一些
ups and downs.
起伏
But you know what?
但你知道吗
Financially speaking,
从收入角度讲
Saul Goodman just had his best day yet.
索尔·古德曼刚刚度过了最棒的一天
Ka-ching!
钞票到手
Good for Saul.
索尔真行
I'd better prep for tomorrow.
我得为明天做准备了
Right.
Go get 'em, tiger.
加油
Numilifor is not for everyone.
米利弗不适用于所有人群
Call your doctor if you have unusual aches and pains.
如有不适 请咨询医生
- Sorry. - Side effects, including constip...
-抱歉 -副作用包括便秘...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I have to take it apart to clean it.
我得把遥控器拆了 清理一下
Hey. Leave this alone.
别拆了
Leave it alone.
别拆了
Check this out.
看看这个
Did you order food?
你订外卖了吗
Yeah?
哪位
- Ignacio? - What?
-伊格纳西奥 -什么
I want to see Ignacio.
我想见伊格纳西奥
Who is this?
你是哪位
His father.
他父亲
一切还好吧
当然 挺好的
我能进来吗
方便吗
没关系
Amber, this is my father.
安布尔 这是我父亲
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, yeah, me too.
我也是
'Scuse me.
失陪了
你要喝点什么
喝咖啡吗
这房子真大
而且很新
你怎么样 爸爸
盖特雷兹给我开了个价 他想买我的店
真的吗
别告诉我
他想换成另一家轮胎店吗
No.
他想保持原样
不过
算上地皮 他开的价位
还是远高于店的价值
你打算怎么办
我一直觉得店是为你留的
你打算后半辈子
每天都工作十一小时吗
你觉得呢
听起来是笔好买卖
可能是...
你退休的好机会
这是你安排的 对吗
我不知道你什么意思
是你叫盖特雷兹这么做的
他给我的是你的钱
Papa, no. No.
爸爸 不 不是的
你想借此让我离开这里
你想逃跑
你想让我也逃跑
否认啊
告诉我我错了
看着我的眼睛
我告诉过你该怎么做
放弃这一切
去自首
面对你做过的事
如果你想逃跑
那就跑吧
但我
我绝对不会逃跑
Nice to meet you, young lady.
很高兴认识你 女士
Kim, something's come up with Tucumcari.
金 图克姆卡里那边有情况
- Not now, Stef. - I wouldn't bother you with it, but...
-现在没空 斯特夫 -我也不想来烦你 但...
- I asked you to handle it. - We are, but there's...
-我叫你们处理的 -没错 但...
Stef, this is not the time.
斯特夫 现在不是时候
Alright?
好吗
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好吧
Ms. Wexler, I've reviewed your motion to dismiss
韦克斯勒小姐 我看了你的撤案动议
and the state's one-page response.
和州里那份一页的回应
Your argument is well-reasoned,
你的论述理由充分
however, I'm denying the motion.
然而 我要驳回动议
Your Honor, I'd like to remind you that
法官大人 我想提醒您
this was essentially nothing more than a family dispute.
此案本质上不过是家庭纠纷
- My client was... - Yeah, I'm gonna stop you right there.
-我的委托人... -你不用说了
This is not your client's
这不是你委托人
first negative interaction with the victim,
第一次和受害人发生纠纷
which shows a pattern of behavior.
说明这种事反复发生
And as such, I still agree with the state
因此我仍然同意州里的意见
that this matter is worth the court's time.
此事应该上庭解决
- Your Honor, my... - Jury selection begins June 16th.
-法官大人 我... -六月十六日挑选陪审团成员
I'm sorry this didn't go our way.
很抱歉没有成功
Going in, we all knew getting the case dismissed
我们进去前就知道
would be a long shot.
撤案可能性不大
The judge seemed kinda mad.
法官好像有点生气
Yeah. She can come off that way,
嗯 她有时会这样
but she's actually very fair.
但她其实非常公平
So now the prosecution will come back to us
现在公诉人会再来找我们
with a more realistic plea bargain,
提出一个更现实的认罪协议
but if we don't like what they have to offer,
但如果我们不喜欢他们的条件
I believe we'll win at trial.
我相信我们能打赢官司
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
We'll have a chance to explain what really happened
我们将有机会在普通人组成的陪审团面前
in front of a jury of regular people.
解释实际上发生了什么
Look, you were trying to do a good thing,
你当时是想做好事
and I think they'll see that.
他们会明白的
Just keep the faith, okay?
保持信念 好吗
I'm sorry. I'll... I'll be right back.
抱歉 我去去就回
It's Rich.
是里奇
This is the second time he's called.
这已经是他第二次打来
Hey, Rich.
里奇
I'm confused.
我不明白
I thought you'd be on your way to Tucumcari by now.
你不是应该已经出发去图克姆卡里了吗
- Uh, Rich... - I just got off with Kevin Wachtell.
-里奇 -我刚和凯文·沃弛泰尔通完电话
He wants you there right now to straighten this out, hands on.
他要你立刻到那里亲自处理好这事
Well, I'm flattered, but my clients need me.
我受宠若惊 但我的委托人需要我
I have a full day of appearances here.
我今天一整天都要在这出庭
Well, all I can tell you...
这么跟你说吧
he's called twice in 40 minutes.
他四十分钟内就打来两次
I promise you, Tucumcari's under control.
我保证 图克姆卡里在掌控之中
The associates are more than capable.
那些律师很有能力
Help me understand.
给我解释解释
It's not like you're in the middle of a murder trial.
你又不是出席谋杀案庭审
Rich, this... this is just Kevin being Kevin.
里奇 这只是凯文的典型作风
Now, don't get me wrong...
别误会我的意思
I respect your devotion to your pro bono clients.
我尊重你对无偿辩护委托人的责任心
But Mesa Verde keeps the lights on.
但梅萨维德才付我们钱
Can we agree on that?
这一点能达成一致吧
Of course.
当然
We've all been here.
我们都经历过这种事
Once in a while,
时不时地
you have to give a little to get a little, you know?
你得牺牲一点 才能有所收获
Viola's already briefed Stef and Gary.
薇奥拉已经跟斯特夫和加里说过案情了
They'll take your afternoon cases
他们会处理你下午的案子
and get continuances if necessary.
必要的话 争取延期审理
So get yourself down there, stat.
所以你赶紧过来
Alright.
好的
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
Who the hell're you?
你是谁
Now, thank you, Officer.
谢谢你 警官
We'll let you know when we're done.
等我们完事了就叫你
Sit.
坐吧
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm your new lawyer.
我是你的新律师
- I didn't call no lawyer. - No, you didn't.
-我没找律师 -对 你没有
Lalo did.
拉罗找的
I didn't say anything to no one.
我对任何人都守口如瓶
- I kept my mouth shut. - I know, I know.
-一个字也没说 -我知道
Don't worry, kid.
别担心 孩子
I'm nothin' but good news for you.
我给你带来的是好消息
Alright, we have a lot to go over here.
好了 还有许多要过一遍
How are you at memorization?
你的记忆力怎么样
新墨西哥州政府
拘留中心
Scuse me.
借过
汉克·施罗德司法部
Hey, Myrna. How's the boy?
莫娜 你儿子怎么样
He's good, Hank.
没问题 汉克
He's, what, uh, third base?
他是三垒手吗
- Catcher. - Catcher.
-接球手 -接球手好啊
Hey, Steve.
史蒂夫
Looking good, Myrna.
气色真好 莫娜
Lemme ask you something...
我问问你
does Blanca throw stuff out on the exact day it expires?
布兰卡也会在食物过期的当天扔掉它们吗
- Like what? - Anything.
-比如什么 -任何东西
Uh, milk, ketchup, soy sauce.
牛奶 番茄酱 酱油
As the clock literally strikes midnight,
时钟刚到午夜
Marie hands me a full Hefty bag
玛丽就递给我一袋垃圾
and pushes me out to the trash cans.
逼我扔出去
I mean, you know, most of it's still good.
其实大部分还没变质呢
What the hell?
搞什么
Food banks don't take expired food.
食物救济所不接受过期食物
Oh, thanks for that, Ann Landers.
多谢了 安·兰德斯[生活专栏作家]
Once I found an old can of, uh, vanilla frosting.
有一次我找到一罐放了很久的香草糖霜
I ate that. I'm still here.
我吃了 现在还不好好的
You what?
什么玩意
Hey, we were talking about expired food.
我们不是在说过期食物吗
I thought it was relevant.
讲个我的经历而已
Let's get this circle jerk over with.
好了 去办这破差事吧
Alrighty.
好吧
Domingo Molina.
多明戈·莫利纳
Picked up for possession of half ounce of street grade gak.
因持有半盎司粗制可卡因被拘捕
That's dealing weight.
那是贩毒的量了
Keeps his mouth shut for the first two nights he's in here
进来的前两晚一直口风紧闭
and now has an epiphany and wants to talk.
现在突然顿悟了 想开口了
Okay.
好吧
Wow me.
给我惊喜吧
Make my tiny eyes grow wide with delight.
让我惊喜地瞪大这双小眼睛
What if I know where there's half a million in drug money?
要是我知道五十万的毒资在哪呢
What if?
要是
What. If?
你想怎么样
If that's true, things could go well for you.
如果是真的 就会对你有利
My partner's right.
我搭档说得对
That kind of information can lead to good things.
这种信息可能换来好协议
Gimme the deets.
告诉我细节
Where the drugs come from, who the money goes to,
毒品哪儿来的 钱的流向
the name of your boss and who you report to.
你的头儿和你上线的名字
For starters.
这是第一步
Okay.
好吧
The dealers kick up the cash, right?
毒贩上缴现金 对吧
But they don't go face to face with the big guys.
但他们不会跟大佬面对面接触
So... they leave it in different spots.
所以他们会把东西留在不同的地方
- Dead drops. - Yeah.
-情报交收点 -没错
Sounds like a big operation.
听起来是个大行动
Hello! Hey!
Silence!
别说话
Were you talking to them?
你在跟他们说话吗
Were you talking to my client
你在跟我的委托人说话吗
without his lawyer present?
他的律师还不在场
And you are...?
你是哪位
Saul Goodman.
索尔·古德曼
I'm Mr. Molina's attorney.
我是莫利纳先生的律师
And you're in violation of his constitutional rights.
而你们侵犯了他的宪法权利
Saul.
索尔
Saul. Good. Man.
索尔·古德曼[一切都好]
Really? Come on. That's your name?
真假的 拜托 你叫这名字
Listen, Officer...
听着 警官
Special agent.
是特工
Oh, the DEA? Oh, I see.
毒品管制局吗 我懂了
Okay. The Feds.
好吧 联调局
Well, what, they don't teach the Constitution at Quantico these days?
怎么 匡提科现在不教《宪法》了吗
Yeah. Quantico is FBI.
匡提科那里是联调局
I don't care.
我不在乎
The DEA, FBI, Department of Sanitation.
毒品管制局 联调局 卫生局
It's time for you two gentlemen to vacate the premises.
你俩现在该离开这里了
There's the door.
门在那
Shoo, shoo. Go away.
好走不送 拜拜吧
Uh, your client waived his right to an attorney.
你的委托人放弃了律师权利
Whoa, he most certainly did not.
他才没有呢
Yeah, I did.
对 我放弃了
Zip it. Okay? Nobody's talking to you.
闭嘴 没人跟你说话
Uh, well, he wants to talk to us.
但他想跟我们说话
He... He's confused.
他 他糊涂了
Okay? He was dropped on his head as a child.
好吗 他小时候把脑袋摔坏了
- I wanna talk. - No, you don't!
-我想说 -不 你不想
Yeah. I do.
不 我想
Sounds like he does.
听上去他想说
You jus, uh, one... one moment.
你们就 等等
Come... Come here.
来 过来
Just come here.
过来一下
Do you know...
你知道...
and we just discussed this, okay?
我们才谈过这个 对吧
You don't talk to...
你不能说...
I'm doing my job!
我在尽职尽责帮你
Which is protecting you from you!
就是保护你不被自己坑了
I'm talkin' whether you like it or not!
我要说 不管你喜不喜欢
You're killing me here, man!
真是拿你没招了
Okay. Look.
好吧
My client is making what I believe to be a grave error.
我的委托人正在犯下一个天大的错误
Also showing a heartbreaking lack of faith in his attorney.
并且表现出对他律师的极度不信任
And I'm not gonna lie, it hurts.
说实话 我非常痛心
He insists on dealing, so let's talk turkey.
但他坚持要跟你们做交易 那我们谈谈吧
You know what?
你知道吗
We're not interested.
我们不感兴趣了
I feel like my chain is being jerked.
我感觉有人拉了我的锁链
And not in a good way, if you know what I'm saying.
知道吗 就是感觉被耍了
There's no half mil. Never was.
根本没有五十万 从来没有
Yep. Bullshit. I called it, Gomey.
对 胡说八道 我说了吧 戈麦斯
- Remember? - You did.
-记得吗 -没错
Hold on, guys. Hold on.
等等 别走啊
Think I'm gonna blow this Popsicle stand.
我打算直接走人了
- Wait a second. - You gentlemen have a great afternoon.
-等等 -祝你们下午愉快
- Hold up, guys, one second. - Hey, hey, have a good day.
-等等 先别走 -祝你们愉快
- We're done in here! - Guys, um, uh.
-我们完事了 -朋友们
Uh, what if we say it's contingent?
要是视情况而定呢
Contingent?
视情况而定
On what?
视什么情况
Results.
结果
Mr. Molina will stay in custody
你去核实莫利纳先生提供的
while you verify his very specific, limited information.
有限的具体信息 与此同时他继续坐牢
And what if what he tells us doesn't pan out?
要是他告诉我们的不对呢
Oh, well, then he just stays here.
那他就继续待在这儿
I mean, we're back where we started.
我们又回到了起点
But if his information leads to something...
要是他提供的信息有用...
Arrests.
抓捕
Uh... What?
什么
If his information leads to arrests...
要是他提供的信息能让我们抓人
Well, yeah.
好啊
Well, if his information leads to arrests, then...
要是他提供的信息能让你们抓人 那么
the charges go away.
各项指控就撤销
Okay? Now, how can you say no to that?
可以吗 这等好事你们怎能拒绝
That is a win-win for you guys.
对你们来说是双赢
Give us another minute.
容我们再谈一会儿
Okay.
Okay, Domingo.
好了 多明戈
Start talking.
说吧
Go head.
说吧
Like I said, the dealers kick up the cash.
就像我之前说的 毒贩子上缴毒资
I don't know who picks it up.
我不知道取钱的人是谁
All I know is that there are these three dead drops
我只知道周四夜里
- they run on Thursday nights and... - Hold on.
-他们有三个情报交收点 -等等
What? What?!
干什么
Look, I know how this goes, alright?
我知道你们会干嘛
My guy talks to you,
我的人一旦跟你们开口
you squeeze him out like a sponge,
你们就像挤海绵一样榨干他
then you dump him back on the street.
结果转头就把他扔回街上
Word gets out that he's a fink,
他被人知道跟警察告了密
he ends up bleeding out in front of his mother's house.
最后浑身是血地死在他妈家门口
- What? - No. It's not gonna happen, okay?
-什么 -不会这样的 好吗
Do you hear what I'm saying?
你们明白我说的吗
My client is not leaving here with a target on his back.
我的委托人出狱后就一定会被人盯上
Fine. We'll take care of him.
好吧 我们罩着他
Assuming this isn't one big jag off.
前提是他别自己犯蠢
It'll look like he got out because his lawyer's a genius.
我们会让他的出狱看起来是因为他的天才律师
Okay. And he's... he's not just anyone's C.I., either.
好的 还有 他也不是随便哪个的线人
Alright? You don't pass him around like a venereal disease.
明白吗 你们别像传性病一样来回传他
He's your personal C.I.
他是专属于你们的线人
So, he gets picked up, he calls me, I call you.
他被找茬就给我打电话 我给你们打电话
It gets taken care of. No questions asked.
你们解决他的麻烦 不许问问题
Okay, but it's contingent.
好 但这要视情况而定
Sure.
可以
And this better be worth it.
而且他最好给点猛料
Yeah.
Okay.
So, like I said,
像我之前说的
there are these three dead drops.
有三个情报交收点
The first one's under a bridge up by Chavez Road,
第一个是在查维兹路旁的一座桥下面
over Hillsdale Street.
横跨希尔斯戴尔街的桥
The second one's in an empty rail yard
第二个是在一个空的铁路站场
off Waldren in a train shed.
在沃尔顿那边的一个列车棚里
There's a...
有一个...
图克姆卡里客服中心开业在即梅萨维德银行
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
- Is he home? - Yeah, he never seems to leave.
-他在家吗 -在 他似乎从来不出门
A word of warning.
提醒你一下
He's very unpleasant.
他非常不客气
Got it.
知道了
Mr. Acker, I think you're home!
阿克先生 你应该在家吧
My name is Kim Wexler,
我叫金·韦克斯勒
and I'd really like to talk to you!
我想跟你谈谈
Mr. Acker. Hello.
阿克先生 你好
Thanks for speaking with me.
感谢你愿意跟我谈
I think there's been a misunderstanding,
我觉得有点误会
and it's in everyone's best interests if we straighten it out.
消除误会对大家都好
May I come in?
我可以进去吗
Stay right where you're at.
你站在这就行了
Okay.
好的
As I understand it,
据我了解
you and your family have been here since 1974.
你和你的家人从1974年后就住这了
You built this lovely house,
你盖了这间漂亮的房子
but you never actually owned the land it was on.
却从未获得这块土地的所有权
It was leased to you by a local company,
地是本地的一家公司租给你的
Deerview Investment Properties.
鹿景投资地产
For a hundred years.
租期是一百年
I got 70 left.
还剩七十年
That's correct.
没错
However, and I know this may be difficult to wrap your head around,
我知道你可能会难以理解 不过
your lease stipulates that the property owner
你的租约规定土地所有者
can buy you out at any time for fair market value plus $5,000.
可以随时以高于市价五千块的价格买断该土地
I know $5,000 isn't nearly as much
我知道五千块不像在1974年
as it used to be back in 1974,
那样值钱了
and... and we do understand how...
我们也非常清楚
inconvenient this must be,
这会给你造成多大的不便
so, as a gesture of goodwill,
所以 出于善意
Mesa Verde has just increased your buy-out to $18,000.
梅萨维德将买断价提高到一万八
$18,000?
一万八
That's right.
没错
Well, nobody's ever explained it to me like that before.
之前怎么从没人跟我解释过这个啊
$18,000.
一万八啊
That's a lot of money.
好大一笔钱啊
I bet you, with that,
我敢说用这钱
I could buy a big old mansion and a swimming pool.
都可以买下一座带游泳池的老豪宅啦
Mr. Acker, we know it's not enough to...
阿克先生 我们知道这笔钱不够...
Hey, do me a favor, will ya?
帮我个忙 好吗
I'm gonna spread my legs out like this,
我要这样张开我的腿
and, uh, just to finish it off,
要不这样得了
why don't you give me a swift kick in the balls?
你干脆给我的蛋蛋来一记飞踢
That's not necessary.
没有必要这样
You people are all the same.
你们这些人都一个德行
You're soulless money grubbers.
钻进钱眼里的没良心的人
Please, Mr. Acker,
拜托 阿克先生
how about we just discuss this... civil?
我们能不能文明地谈谈这件事
占有方占用土地超过一定时间 即取得土地所有权
Adverse possession means this is my land.
逆权侵占意味着这是我的土地
You made that argument in court,
你在法庭上提出这样的论点
and the judge ruled against you.
法官会驳回的
Yeah, and nobody could change my mind,
对 也没人能改变我的看法
so they sent you out.
所以他们把你派来了
You're the big guns?
你就是被他们当枪使的
With a ponytail?
还扎个马尾辫
Oh, you're just like all the rest of 'em,
你和他们没什么两样
coming out here in your fancy suit,
西装革履地到我这来
bring your minions with you,
开着闪亮的黑色德国车
driving them black, shiny German cars.
带着自己的奴才
And you think you can talk to me like I'm brain damaged?
你觉得你可以把我当脑残
N. O! No!
没门
That big bank thinks it's gonna build a call center,
那家大银行想着要盖一间客服中心
so... you go around throwing people out of their homes.
所以 你就来把人们赶出自己的家
Well, not this house, sweetheart!
我的房子你就别想了 亲爱的
Alright.
好吧
I can see you've made up your mind.
可以看得出来你已经下定决心了
Have a good day.
祝今天愉快
And I can see you.
我也看穿了你
You're one of those people that, uh,
你就是那种
give a little money to charity every month
每个月给慈善事业捐点小钱
so you can make up for all the bad that you've done.
以为就能弥补自己干的所有坏事的人
You go to a soup kitchen once a year on Thanksgiving.
每年感恩节你都会去施舍处帮忙
That makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself.
让你感觉自己真是个大善人
Makes you feel like one of the best rich people.
让你感觉自己真是富人中的好人
Oh, I don't know how in the world you sleep at night.
不知道你晚上能睡得安稳不
Listen to me.
听着
You do not get to make up your own rules.
你没有资格自己制定规则
Put on your big boy pants and face reality...
鼓起勇气面对现实吧
no one is mistreating you here.
没有人要整你
We were trying to meet you halfway...
我们是想给你一个折衷的办法
well, that's over.
现在没得谈了
The $18,000? Guess what?
一万八 猜猜怎么着
It's off the table.
别想了
Tomorrow you come to your senses?
等你明天醒悟过来了
You'll get $10,000.
你还能拿到一万块
And you know what happens after that?
你知道之后会发生什么吗
The sheriff comes out and kicks you outta here
警长出面 把你赶走
and you get nothing.
你什么都得不到
Why should you get to drag this out for seven months
你何苦死拖这七个月不放手
while all of your neighbors, every single one of them,
而你的每一位邻居
played by the rules?!
都能按规矩办事
And do you... do you... do you think you're special?
你觉得...觉得自己与众不同吗
A contract means something.
合同是有意义的
It's the law, and it's enforceable!
它有法律效益 能够强制执行
Deal with it!
你就受着吧
That was amazing. Great job.
说得太好了 干得不错
I didn't solve anything.
可我什么都没解决
You ended it.
但你了结了
That's what we needed.
对我们来说足够了
You hear that?
听到没
I replaced the carburetor.
我换了个化油器
She's running like a racehorse, man.
飙得跟赛马一样猛
It's a fine vehicle.
确实是部好车
That's a thing of beauty.
真漂亮
Yeah? What do you drive?
是吗 你开什么车
An Esteem.
艾斯汀[尊重]
A what?
什么
A Suzuki Esteem.
铃木艾斯汀
It's an import.
进口车
So...?
进展如何
Yeah, so, it went just like you wanted.
正如你所愿
Assuming the dead drops are a real thing,
假设真有情报交收点这么一说
the feds are going to be on them.
联邦探员会去调查
- Feds? - Yeah. DEA.
-联邦探员 -对 毒品管制局的
There's a matched pair of 'em,
有一对搭档
and they're into this with a vengeance.
他们可是来势汹汹
I mean, think feeding time in the lion cage.
就像关在笼里的狮子有东西吃了
And, um they're gunning for arrests.
他们想逮捕嫌犯
Okay.
好吧
Oh, and...
然后...
your guy is now a confidential informant.
你的手下现在是秘密线人了
What do you mean... like a rat?
什么意思 内奸吗
No, he's not a rat. No.
他可不是内奸
I mean, well, if he's a rat, he's your rat, so...
硬要说的话 那也是你的内奸
put it this way...
这么说吧
you now have a hotline to the DEA.
你现在多了个毒品管制局的热线电话
And not just now... anytime.
不仅是现在 而是时时刻刻
So that's a good thing, right?
这是好事 对吧
But the deal is, at some point,
不过问题是 在某些时候
you might hear that Domingo is a snitch.
你可能会听到有人说多明戈是个内鬼
Y-You gotta know he's not.
你得明白他不是
And what do you care?
你在乎个什么劲
Well, all due respect,
请恕我直言
you're paying me, but he's my client.
虽说是你花钱雇我 但他是我的委托人
I'd like to keep him alive.
我想保他性命
这家伙 好主意
And, uh, one more thing.
还有一件事
Um, you're gonna have to find a different attorney for future endeavors,
你得另找一名律师处理后续事宜了
'cause my schedule is just very, very tight.
因为我实在是忙得不可开交
You'll make time.
你会腾出时间的
Who exactly did I just set up?
我这是摊上什么了
You don't want to know.
你最好不要知道
I mean, if there's gonna be blowback,
如果后面引火烧身了
I don't want to be in the middle of it.
我可不想掺和进来
It's not about what you want.
你怎么想不重要
When you're in, you're in.
你加入的那一刻起就没有回头路了
And Martinez?
马丁内斯呢
We got a continuance.
我们申请到了延期审理
Good. Davenport?
很好 达文波特呢
The judge read your motion and dismissed.
法官看了你的动议 驳回上诉了
Yes.
太好了
Oh, and I got a continuance on Russo.
罗素也延期审理了
His hearing's scheduled for Thursday morning, right?
他的听证会是在周四上午吧
Yep. Viola put it in your calendar.
对 薇奥拉加进了你的日程安排
Good, What about Ingram?
很好 英格拉姆情况如何
He didn't show.
他没来
Did you call all three numbers?
你三个号码都打了吗
I called the first one.
打了第一个
You have to call all three.
三个都要打
The bottom number is his aunt.
最后那个号码是他姨妈的
- She usually knows where he is. - I'm sorry.
-她一般会知道他在哪 -抱歉
I got a continuance.
我办了延期审理
That's okay.
没关系
Call his aunt and make sure he's alright
给他姨妈打电话 看他什么情况
and ask how I can get in touch with him before his next hearing.
问她怎样才能在下次听证会前联系上他
And if she doesn't know,
如果她不知道
call the Rescue Mission Shelter on 2nd.
就打第二个号码 收容所的
That's his backup.
那是他的备用号码
Will do.
好的
Alright. Uh. Good job, Stef.
好 先这样 干得不错 斯特夫
Thanks, Kim. Get home safe.
谢谢 金 一路顺风
Yep. Have a good evening.
嗯 下班休息吧
Mr. Acker?
阿克先生
It's Kim Wexler again.
还是我 金·韦克斯勒
I'd really like another word with you.
我真的很想再和你谈一谈
Mr. Acker?
阿克先生
Mr. Acker?
阿克先生
I'm sorry I-I, uh, entered your property.
对不起 我擅自进来了
I'd really like to talk to you.
我真的想和你谈谈
Can we start over?
我们可以重新开始吗
Say what you came to say.
有话就说
I went to a real estate office.
我刚刚去了一家房地产公司
I found some houses I think you might like.
找到了一些房子 你可能会喜欢
There are some really nice options in your price range.
在你可承受范围内其实有很多不错的选择
This one's on half an acre.
这栋占地半英亩
And, uh, this one...
还有这栋...
is older, but it has a really good view.
虽然是老房子 但视野真的很好
And the neighborhood's pretty.
街区也很漂亮
I know moving's a big deal.
我知道搬家是件大事
I'd like to help you out with that myself,
所以我想亲自帮你解决这个问题
if that's alright with you.
如果你不介意
I can take off any day this week.
我这周可以随时请假过来
And I'll pay for it out of my own pocket.
费用我自己承担
This one has three bedrooms.
这栋有三间卧室
I know you don't want to move,
我知道你不想搬家
but w-whatever house you choose will be yours.
但无论你买了什么样的房子 它都是你自己的
You'll own it, and the land, forever.
你会永远拥有房子和土地所有权
You're right.
你说得对
I can't pretend to understand what you're going through.
你正在经历的事情 我是没办法感同身受
I've never owned a house.
我从来都没有过自己的房子
My family never owned one, either.
我家也从来没有过
We never owned... anything.
我们从没拥有过...任何东西
When I was little,
我小的时候
my mother used to shake me awake in the middle of the night,
我妈经常在半夜把我摇醒
yelling it was time to go.
然后大喊该走了
She was always one step ahead of the landlord.
她总是比房东早一步
I'd throw my things in a cardboard box
我只能把我的东西扔进纸箱
and run outside in my pajamas and bare feet.
然后穿着睡衣 光着脚跑到外面
Sometimes, it was so cold,
有时外面很冷
my t... my toes turned blue.
甚至会冻伤我的脚
If we'd have had a house,
如果我们有自己的房子
I never would've wanted to leave.
我也决不愿意离开
You'll say anything
你为了达到目的
to get what you want, won't you?
什么话都说得出口 是吗
When was this?
什么时候的事
Today.
今天
Do you have the agents' names?
知道那两个探员的名字吗
The lawyer's got 'em.
那个律师知道
What are you doing?
你干什么
Shutting it down.
取消交易
Put it away.
电话收起来
You want to leave the money for the feds?
你要把钱留给政府吗
Um. If there's no money in those dead drops,
如果交收点没有钱了
Lalo will know someone talked.
拉罗就会知道有内鬼
The dead drops remain.
交收点如常