风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第4集: 合十礼 Namaste

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
Help you find somethin'?
有什么可以帮您
Uh, no, thanks. I'm just browsing.
不用 谢谢 我就看看
That still works.
那个还能用
You can plug it in if you want.
你可以插上电源试试
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
How much for this?
这个多少钱
That?
那个啊
I could let that go for $30.
三十块你拿走
$75 for all three?
三个一共七十五吧
《绝命律师》第五季 第四集
Yeah, don't worry about it.
别担心
Building will take care of it.
房东会处理的
That's whatcha pay rent for.
他们收租就是干这个事的
What's your day look like?
你今天怎么安排
I got MDC in the morning
上午去拘留中心
and, uh, court in the afternoon.
下午出庭
Oh, and I'm finally doing that lunch with Howard.
还有 终于跟霍华德约好午饭了
- Yeah? - ‭See what he wants.
-是吗 -看他想干什么
Hopefully it will be short and sweet.
但愿别又臭又长
You?
你呢
Yesterday was bad.
昨天很糟糕
Today I'm gonna fix it.
今天得想办法补救
Sounds like a plan. ‭
不错
See ya.
再见
Pull the initial research we did on Lot 2375.
查一下2375号地皮的初始调查
Yeah.
Yeah, all of it.
是 全部
Uh, permit status, costs, projections.
许可状态 成本 规划
Uh-huh. Are they on digital?
是电子版的吗
Good. How are you on PowerPoint?
很好 你PPT做得怎么样
Great. I'll walk you through what I need when I get in.
很好 我到以后跟你详细沟通
I should be there in 20.
二十分钟后到
I'll see you when I get there.
到时候见
You gentlemen have had a busy week, huh?
先生们这周挺忙的啊
Bail has been denied.
保释被否决了
No mystery there.
意料之中
Okay. Let's start at the beginning.
我们从头开始
Somehow you two are short on priors,
你俩居然没啥前科
so I think I can get the DA to knock the drug charges down
应该能让地检不起诉你们贩毒
to simple possession.
只是非法持有
We can lay responsibility for the felonies at the doorstep
我们可以说你俩犯下重罪 都是因为
of your unfortunate dependence on hard drugs,
你们不幸对致瘾毒品产生了依赖
but we're gonna have to argue for rehab
但我们得把戒毒所
as part of probation --
也算作缓刑一部分
- Hells naw. I hate rehab. - ‭Alright.
-绝对不行 我恨戒毒所 -好吧
Don't get all in a twist, okay?
别因为这种事不爽
I've heard that there exist
我听说有那种
certain less-than-reputable establishments
名声不怎么样的戒毒所
that will provide certification
可以提供证明
without the pleasure of your actual attendance.
即便你没有在里面待过
You know a place like that?
你知道那种地方吗
I could conceivably find such a place for an additional fee.
我应该可以找到 要另外收费
Alright, 'cause I ain't going to no rehab.
行 我才不去戒毒所
Mnh-mnh. ‭You go, you don't go --
你去还是不去
that's between you and your God.
只有你和上帝知道
But you got to tell the judge you'll go,
不过你得跟法官说你会去
and you got to sound like you mean it, 'kay?
态度一定要诚恳 好吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, okay.
行 行 行 好吧
Well, all that's left is your many, many misdemeanors,
剩下的只有你们那杂七杂八的轻罪了
which include graffiti, vandalism,
包括乱涂乱画 故意毁坏公物
littering, public urination.
乱丢废物 随地小便
Nature's calling you, you got to answer it.
人有三急 就地解决罢了
H-Hold it too long, you get kidney-stoned.
憋太久 会得肾结石的
Be that as it may, um, even misdemeanors add up.
话是没错 但轻罪加在一起也够你受的
So, if I can get you concurrent sentences,
所以 如果我可以给你争取到合并刑期
you're looking at...
你会面临...
12 months in stir.
十二个月的刑期
Now, with good behavior and overcrowding,
如果表现良好 监狱又人满为患的话
takes it down to six, maybe five months.
可以减刑至六个月 或许能到五个月
That's minimum security.
警戒也是最低的
It's gonna be like taking a cruise...
就好像坐了一趟观光游轮
...only less danger of drowning.
只不过救生员把你看得稍微紧一点而已
Christ, man, five months?
天呐 五个月
Down from five years, consecutive,
原来可是连续服刑五年
or worse if they get this heavy stuff to stick.
要是追究你们的重罪 会更糟
Now, come on.
知足吧
You do your months, you do a little community service,
蹲几个月的牢 做做社区服务
maybe a year probation, and you're gold, Ponyboy.
可能缓刑个一年 你们就自由了 靓仔
Sound good?
可以吧
Yeah, okay.
行吧
We -- Yeah, we -- we can take that.
我们接受
- No doubt. - ‭Great.
-就这样 -很好
So, all that's left is my fee.
那现在该谈谈我的费用了
Okay, so, for my time, court costs, filing fees,
好吧 根据我的工时 法庭费用 诉讼费
you're looking at, oh, let's say about...
那就是...
four grand, all-in.
全部一起四千
S-Say what?
什么
Yo, d-don't play us like that.
别耍我们
What about 50% off?
说好的打五折呢
That is 50% off.
这已经是五折的价格了
Now, my normal rate would be 4K each.
正常的收费标准应该是每人四千
Dude, this is B.S.
兄弟 他胡扯
They got lawyers here they gotta give us.
他们会给你指派律师的
You pay nothing.
不用给钱的
- Free lawyers? - ‭Public 'fenders.
-免费律师 -公设辩护律师
Four grand, we can get a lot of scante, man.
四千块 能买不少冰毒了
I'm sorry. Free lawyer?
不好意思 免费律师
Y-You saying that you want a free lawyer?
你是说想找免费的律师
We're just talkin' over options.
我们只是在讨论其它选择
And, you know, free is, you know, free.
免费是不要钱的
Did you ever hear the phrase "You get what you pay for,"
有没有听过"一分价钱一分货"
you nudnik?
你们俩蠢货
Without me,
没有我
they're gonna lock you up and throw away the key.
他们就会把你们锁起来 不管不问
I'm sorry. Did I say five years?
我刚说五年你们没听见吗
You -- You go ahead
随你们便
and play Russian roulette with a public pretender,
去跟没用的公设律师碰运气吧
you're gonna end up doing a decade in Los Lunas.
结果就去洛斯卢纳斯蹲个十年
You twerps even know who I am?
你们这俩弱智知道我是谁吗
I am Saul Goodman!
我是索尔·古德曼
Okay? You think 4K is too much?
好吗 嫌四千贵了
Yesterday I got paid 8K just for the afternoon.
昨天我一下午就赚了八千
That's how good I am.
我就是这么牛逼
I am the real deal.
我可是知名大律师
You're lucky I'm even talkin' to ya.
能跟我说上话你们就偷着乐吧
Y'know what?
拉倒吧
- Hey, c-c'mon, man. D-Don't be like that. -Alright.
-别这样 -好了
Hey, we're sorry, yo. We're sorry.
是我们不对 抱歉
Y-You -- ‭w-w-w-w-we wanna go with you.
你 我们就要你了
- Hunny-percent. - ‭Please, sir.
-只要你 -拜托了 先生
Okay.
好的
We're back on the same page, though -- payment.
但我们在费用上要达成共识
- Yeah. - ‭Yeah.
-好 -当然
Before you make my headache even worse,
别再让我继续头疼了
no, you cannot pay me with the money you stole.
我先说明 你们不能付我赃款
Okay, that cash is Exhibit A for the prosecution.
那笔现金是公诉人的一号证物
So, relatives?
所以 有亲戚吗
Anybody you haven't already fleeced?
还没被你们骗过钱的
My grandma maybe?
我奶奶吧
Yeah, she -- she got a house...
对 她有栋房子
-Yeah. - ‭...and a car and shizz.
-没错 -还有一辆车什么的
Yeah, grandma. She's perfect.
好 奶奶 正合适
Okay, so, you tell granny faster she gets me my money,
你告诉奶奶 她越快把酬劳给我
faster I work my magic.
我就越快施展魔法
My wire info ‭is on the back of that card.
我的电汇方式在名片背面
I look forward to hearing from her.
期待她的汇款
Coming out!
出去了
Fantastic.
太好了
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
It's just one of those days.
今天又是忙碌得很
No problem. Let me introduce you.
没关系 我来介绍一下
Judge Lawler, this is Jimmy McGill.
这位是劳勒法官 这位是吉米·麦吉尔
Uh, it's actually Saul Goodman.
其实是索尔·古德曼
I changed my name.
我改了名字
But Lawler -- ‭now you're Federal, right?
不过姓劳勒... 你是联邦法官 对吗
Uh, District of New Mexico?
新墨西哥州的
- That's me. ‭- Thought so.
-没错 -我就知道
Your gavel work is legendary.
公正严明说的就是你
Uh...thank you?
谢谢...
I'll let you get back to your lunch, Ian.
不打扰你用餐了 伊恩
Catch you on the back nine next week.
下周打高尔夫再聊
- See you. - ‭Jimmy?
-再见 -吉米
And I'll have the sole and --
我要比目鱼 但是...
No butter, side of steamed veggies?
不放奶油 配清蒸杂菜
You got me. Creature of habit.
你真懂我 老习惯了
Great. I'll put this in,
好 我去下单
and I'll be right back with your drink.
回头就拿饮品过来
So.
那么
"Saul Goodman."
"索尔·古德曼"
Am I allowed to call you "Jimmy"?
我还能叫你"吉米"吗
Uh, Saul Goodman is my professional name,
索尔·古德曼是我的工作用名
but my friends still call me Jimmy.
但我的朋友仍叫我吉米
You can, too.
你也可以
Well, tell me about "Saul Goodman."
跟我说说"索尔·古德曼"
Whaddya mean?
什么意思
Well, what I mean is,
我的意思是
if he's not Jimmy McGill, who is he?
如果他不是吉米·麦吉尔 他是谁
What's he about?
他是什么样的
Uh...hmm. Well...
这个嘛
Saul Goodman is, uh --
索尔·古德曼是...
he's the last line of defense for the little guy.
他是小人物的最后一道防线
You getting sold down the river?
你即将被洪流卷走
He's a life raft.
他就是你的救生筏
You getting stepped on, he's a sharp stick.
你被践踏了 他就是你的利刺
You got Goliath on your back,
你被巨人歌利亚骑在背上
Saul's the guy with the slingshot.
索尔就是用弹弓击败他的人
He's a righter of wrongs.
他伸冤理枉
He's friend to the friendless.
他帮助无依无靠之人
That's Saul Goodman.
这就是索尔·古德曼
Couldn't Jimmy McGill do all that?
难道吉米·麦吉尔做不到这些吗
Maybe he could, ‭but, uh, Saul Goodman is.
也许吧 但我就认定索尔·古德曼了
- I get it. ‭- You do?
-我懂了 -真的吗
Yeah.
I understand why you changed your name.
我能理解你为何改名
Is that right?
是吗
Hamlin Hamlin McGill did you wrong.
HHM律所辜负了你
Your name is a part of that firm.
律所名字里有你的一部分
Now it's tainted.
现在这名字不光彩了
We took your legacy away from you.
因为我们把你应得的夺走了
You say so, Howard.
非这么说也行 霍华德
No, no, I've been thinking about this a lot.
不不 这件事我考虑了好久
And you know what? ‭We should have hired you.
知道吗 我们本应该雇你的
I mean, don't worry about it.
不用放在心上
That's ancient history.
都是老黄历了
You deserved a shot.
你本该拥有一次机会
And I could've given it to you...
我本可以给你机会的
when you got barred or when you brought us Sandpiper.
在你通过司法考试 还有帮我们拿到矶鹞渡的案子时
Both times, ‭I should've shown some backbone.
两次都是 我该有点骨气的
It would've been the right thing to do.
那才是正确的做法
Well, I am glad you had
我很高兴
this cleansing moment of clarity, Howard.
你能清楚认识到错误 霍华德
Good for you.
好样的
Let me be clear.
让我说清楚
I'm not interested in yesterday.
我对过去不感兴趣
I missed an opportunity with you,
我错过了与你共事的机会
and I think it's time to correct that.
是时候纠正错误了
I'd like you to come work at HHM.
我想让你来HHM律所工作
You want me to work for you
你想让我为你工作
after all the shit ‭that's happened between us?
即便我们之间发生了那么多破事
Oh, as far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
that's between you and Chuck.
那是你跟查克的恩怨
Hey, look, ‭before you offer me a job,
在你给我提供工作之前
you might want to call your buddy Cliff Main.
你可能得给你的好兄弟克利福德打个电话
He'd have a unique perspective on employing me.
听听他对雇我这件事有啥独特的看法
This isn't a spur-of-the-moment decision, Jimmy.
这不是一时兴起的决定 吉米
I have been considering this for a while.
我考虑这件事有一段时间了
At the scholarship committee,
在奖学金董事会上
you spoke about that young woman.
你提起那位年轻的女士
Kristy Esposito.
克丽丝蒂·艾斯波西多
- Yes. Kristy. -‭Yeah.
-对 克丽丝蒂 -嗯
You stood up for her.
你为她据理力争
And that got me thinking...
那件事让我开始思考
about judgment...
如何做判断...
and honesty.
如何诚实
And when you kicked my ass last year,
去年你把我打得落花流水说
you weren't wrong.
你没有说错
You say what you mean.
你从不拐弯抹角
Listen, you don't wanna be surrounded by liars, Howard,
如果你不想被骗子包围 霍华德
you might be in the wrong profession.
你可能选错行了
Look, it's simple for me.
对我来说很简单
You're smart. You're scrappy.
你聪明 你有野心
You're a go-getter.
你志在必得
You don't wait for things to happen.
你不会等着事情发生
You make 'em happen.
你让事情发生
HHM is growing again
HHM正再次扩张
and could use someone like you.
正好需要你这样的人
I could use you.
我用得上你
"Charlie Hustle."
"骗子查理"
- Howard, I -- - you don't have to answer right now.
-霍华德 -你不用现在就答复我
Let's just enjoy lunch.
好好享受午餐吧
But do me a favor.
但拜托
Live with it for a bit.
好好思考一下
Okay?
好吗
That's me.
我的车到了
Well, Howard, this was, um...
霍华德 这真是...
Thanks for lunch. I'll get the next one.
谢谢你请客 下一顿我请
Thanks for taking the time.
谢谢你抽时间见我
Good to see you, Jimmy.
很高兴见到你 吉米
有礼了[Namaste]
If you glance at the package,
如果你大概看了计划书
it'll give you a clear idea of what we're talking about.
能帮你更好理解我们在说什么
There's a raft ‭of TCPA compliance issues,
有一大堆关于《 电话消费者保护法》的合规问题
but they're fairly straightforward.
不过很好处理
We've been in touch with the FTC, the FCC.
我们和联邦贸易委员会和通信委员会都打了招呼
OSHA, same.
还有职业安全与健康管理局
By the time ‭construction's complete,
施工差不多结束的时候
we'll be able to hire able bodies,
我们就会开始招聘员工
and we'll be ready to go.
然后就准备开门大吉了
Exciting to expand beyond the ol' brick and mortar.
从线下进军线上 真令人激动
We've hit all the key benchmarks for the Tucumcari call center.
图克姆卡里客服中心的所有关键要求都达标了
And we remain well under budget.
而且完全没有超出预算
- You know I like to hear that. - Alright.
-我很高兴 -好的
If you turn to the next tab,
下一个部分
there are some mortgage opportunities --
列举了一些贷款方案
Sorry. Paige, there's one more piece of call center business
对不起 佩奇 有关客服中心
I feel we need to discuss.
还有个地方需要讨论
Oh... ‭Stef?
斯特夫
Okay. ‭
We decided ‭to put this center here,
我们目前计划将客服中心
on this parcel of land, Lot 1102.
建造在1102号地
But I think we need to reconsider the other contender,
但我觉得另一块地也值得考虑
Lot 2375.
比如2375号
2375 -- the vacant lot with the flooding problem?
那块可能有洪涝隐患的空地吗
Yes, that's right.
没错
Initially, we did have concerns about the infrastructure,
最初我们的确担心那里的基础设施
but I spoke with Alex Amadeo on the Council this morning,
但我今天早上咨询了当地议会的亚历克斯·阿马德奥
and she told me the city has recently shored up
她告诉我当地政府最近加固了
all of the drainage along the arroyo.
旱谷地区所有的排水系统
And they have repaved 10 miles of roads in the vicinity.
并且他们还重修了附近十六公里的公路
So that would not only speed up our construction,
这不仅会加快我们的施工进程
but make for a more efficient operation overall.
还会让整个过程更有效率
And over the long term, it seems to me
长远来看 我觉得
that these improvements will pay dividends
这些改善会带来巨大收益
and more than offset any delays.
一点点延期微不足道
Since we won't need a redesign,
因为我们不用重新规划
we could be back on track in a matter of two to three weeks,
所以两三个星期就能赶上进度
maybe less.
甚至更快
Are you saying that we lose three weeks
你是要我们再白白浪费三个星期
and, what, eat the cost of the land that we already own?
在之前那块地上花的成本 就这么打水漂了吗
I know this isn't really my department,
我知道这不是我的领域
but according to our own projections,
但根据我们的预估
the land we already own will more than double in value
我们所拥有的土地在未来五年内
in the next five years.
价值会翻一倍还要多
This could be ‭an excellent investment.
这是项绝佳的投资
There's potential here to turn Tucumcari
图克姆卡里有潜力成为
into a real Mesa Verde company town.
一座梅萨维德的城市
And when you add in the -- the reputational risk
而且你还要考虑1102号地存在的
with Lot 1102 --
名誉风险
"Reputational risk"?
名誉风险
You're talking about Everett Acker?
你指的是埃弗雷特·阿克吗
Ousting a man from his house --
强迫人们离开自己的家
it's never a good look.
这不是什么光彩的事情
Kim, let me ask this real plainly.
金 我这么问你吧
Is Lot 1102 our land or not?
1102是不是我们的土地
Are we in the right?
我们是否受法律保护
As far as the law goes, yes.
根据法律规定 是
Alright, then.
Well, that settles it.
那就解决了
I'm not gonna let anybody chase me off.
我不会因为任何一个人更改选址
This fella wants to make a fuss, well...
这位仁兄是敬酒不吃吃罚酒
it's our land and our right to do with it what we want.
这是我们的土地 我们想怎么处理就怎么处理
I agree.
我同意
We've already offered him a sum for relocation
我们为他提供的安置费
far greater than what we've paid any of his neighbors.
比他所有邻居都丰厚得多
Kim... thank you for the thought,
金 感谢你的考虑
but I say we move forward with Lot 1102.
但我们还是继续用1102号地吧
How 'bout we get the lights?
开下灯吧
Yeah, alright then. That's that.
那好 就这么定了
I just had to mention it.
我只是想提一下
I've got a call in to the sheriff.
我得给警长打电话了
Come Friday at noon,
到周五中午
Acker will be out ‭and construction will proceed.
阿克就已经搬走 施工继续进行
Now, as I was saying -- mortgages.
我刚才说到贷款
Our institutional clients are strong,
我们在机构客户方面有优势
but if we want to penetrate the retail market,
但如果我们想打入零售市场
there are some opportunities that we should explore
在我们拓展业务的时候
as we develop the business.
有些机会应该试一试
Pop, what are you doing here?
爸 你怎么来了
It's Thursday. It's my day.
今天周四 该我来
You didn't get my message?
你没收到我的留言吗
I called you ‭to see if you were coming.
我打电话问你来不来
You never called me back, so I had Emily come.
你没回我电话 所以我叫艾米丽来了
It's okay. Send her home.
没关系 让她回家吧
I'll pay her for the night.
她今晚的费用我来付
Well...
那个...
maybe it's better ‭if you just sit this one out.
也许你今天休息一次比较好
I mean, they're already off playing dolls.
她们已经在玩娃娃了
I scared her. I lost my temper.
我吓到她了 我发了脾气
That's it.
仅此而已
If you just let me talk to her,
你让我跟她说说话
- tell her I'm sorry -- - No, no, no, no.
-告诉她我很抱歉 -不不不
Kaylee's fine. ‭She forgot all about that.
凯莉很好 那些事她都忘了
Then what's the problem?
那问题出在哪里呢
I love you, Pop,
我爱你 爸
but tonight I think ‭you should let Emily babysit.
但今晚你就让艾米丽照顾她吧
Honey, I'm okay.
亲爱的 我没事
I wouldn't tell you I was okay if I wasn't.
要是我有事会跟你说的
And if Kaylee brings up Matty?
要是凯莉提到马蒂怎么办
I'll be okay.
我会没事的
You're getting worked up over nothing. I'm fine.
你担心过度了 我很好
Look, what if maybe you come for dinner sometime next week?
你下周来吃晚餐好吗
We can have those pork chops you like.
我们吃你喜欢的猪排
You've been working so hard.
你最近太累了
You deserve a little break.
应该休息休息
Let you get back to yourself.
让你恢复正常
"Get back to myself"?
"恢复正常"
Something's going on with you.
你有些不对劲
I don't know what.
我不知道你怎么了
But I'd be more comfortable if you didn't sit for Kaylee.
但如果你不照顾凯莉的话 我会更安心
For tonight.
就今晚
We were hopping 'cause of that Kiss show at the pavilion.
我们很忙 因为那天有接吻乐队的演出
I had those leather guys in makeup
整晚都有化妆的皮衣男
coming in and buy Slim Jims and beers all night long.
过来买肉干和啤酒
Thank you, Mr. Harkness.
谢谢 哈克尼斯先生
Is the person who robbed you present in the court today?
那天抢劫你的那个人 他在本庭吗
Yes.
And could you point him out to the court, please?
能麻烦你为本庭指认他吗
There.
就是他
Let the record show ‭that the witness has identified
请注明证人指认了被告
the defendant, Mr. Sakey.
萨基先生
Thank you, Mr. Harkness.
谢谢 哈克尼斯先生
Your witness, Mr. Goodman.
轮到你向证人提问了 古德曼先生
Thank you for coming in today, Mr. Harkness.
感谢你今天前来 哈克尼斯先生
I just want to clarify a few things from your testimony,
我只想跟你确认你证词中提到的几件事
if that's okay.
如果可以的话
'Kay.
可以
So, you were working at the Sandia Mart the night of the 30th.
你三十号晚上在盛迪亚超市工作
Is that correct?
对吗
Got in at noon, left at midnight.
中午到的 午夜走的
That's a long day.
好漫长的一天
Good for you.
辛苦了
Nothing wrong with a hard day's work.
辛勤工作一天没什么不对的
So, you say a man came in
你说的是进来了一个男的
and he reached across the counter
把手伸进柜台里面
and, uh, quote,
原话是
"He grabbed up the money from my register and run off."
"他从我的收银机里抓了钱就跑了"
Yeah.
And there was no one else in the store?
当时店里没有别人
Not at that time, no.
当时没有
And since the camera system wasn't working at the time,
而且当时的监控摄像头坏了
you're the only one who saw the perpetrator.
你是唯一一个看到罪犯的人
Yeah. I guess so.
对 应该是
Yeah.
好吧
So, this person came in, and they bought something.
这个人进了店 买了点东西
I think it was an Almond Joy.
应该是杏仁巧克力
And they bought an Almond Joy.
买了杏仁巧克力
And when you rang them up,
当你收钱的时候
that's when they snatched the cash from the register.
这人从收银机抢了现金就跑了
Sounds like it happened pretty fast,
就这一眨眼工夫
but you say you got ‭a good look at 'em, correct?
但你说你看清楚对方了 对吗
Yes.
You must drink ‭stronger coffee than I do
你喝的咖啡一定比我的浓
'cause after 11 hours on the job,
因为工作了十一个小时之后
I can barely see straight.
我眼皮都抬不起来了
And it was dark out.
而且天又黑了
Well, he was the only guy that came in that night
那天晚上就来了他一个正常人
that wasn't made up like a bat or a cat
不像其他人
or whatever the hell those guys are.
扮成蝙蝠或猫之类的
A-And he was right up in my face.
况且他就正对着我
Right in your f-- A-And according to your testimony,
正对着你 根据你的证词
you feel confident that you can identify this person.
你很确定能指认出这个人
That's what you're saying.
你是这个意思吧
I can, absolutely.
我绝对能
It's him.
就是他
Your client.
你的委托人
Are you sure that's the person?
你确定是那个人吗
There's no doubt in your mind? Take your time.
都没有一丝丝怀疑吗 再好好看看
I don't need time. That's him.
不用看 就是他
Now, would you be surprised to learn, Mr. Harkness,
哈克尼斯先生 如果现在告诉你
that the person you just pointed to is not the defendant?
你刚才所指的那个人不是被告 你惊讶吗
Wh-What?
什么
My client is ‭in the back of the courtroom.
我的委托人在法庭的后面
Mr. Sakey, ‭would you please stand up?
萨基先生 站起来一下好吗
Objection!
反对
The person you ID'ed is named Hollis Earley.
你所指认的人叫霍利斯·厄利
He's a bartender down in Belen.
是贝伦的一个酒保
He has a very good alibi for the night in question.
他在案发当晚有不在场证明
Your Honor, objection!
法官大人 反对
Oh, Mr. Goodman!
古德曼先生
- Really? - ‭You didn't recognize him, either, Your Honor.
-开什么玩笑 -您也没认出他来 法官大人
Alright, settle -- settle down, everybody. Settle. Settle.
好了 安静 大家安静 安静
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的各位
we're gonna call it a day.
我们今天先到这里
I will have very specific instructions for you tomorrow.
我们明天再向各位详细说明
As always, please refrain from discussing the case until then,
像往常一样 在那之前请不要讨论本案
and I will see counsel in my chambers now.
请律师到我办公室来
Adjourned.
休庭
- You're still here. - ‭Yeah.
-你还没走 -是的
You saw the fireworks.
你看见我的表现了吧
It was a bit unorthodox.
虽然有点不正规
But, uh, check this out.
不过 听听这个
Two sweetest words ‭in the English language --
英文里最动人的两个词
"Miss," "Trial."
"错过"和"庭审"
mistrial 无效审判
Not bad, huh?
不赖 是吧
Not bad.
不赖
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 当然了
It's just...
只是
I have a case in Tucumcari.
我在图克姆卡里有个案子
And there's something I want to discuss with you.
我有事想和你商量
Night, Tiffany. Good work.
晚安 蒂芙尼 干得好
Good work.
干得好
Juana, very good work.
胡安娜 非常好
Crap, ‭I forgot to cover the fryer.
糟了 我忘记罩上炸锅了
Uh, y-- don't worry.
别担心
I'll get it.
我来吧
- Thanks, man. ‭- Sure.
-谢了 哥们 -客气
See you tomorrow, Deshawn.
明天见 徳肖恩
Everything alright, Mr. Fring?
一切都好吗 弗林先生
This is acceptable to you?
你觉得这样可以吗
I thought Deshawn did a good job.
我以为徳肖恩洗得挺干净的
I'm not seeing anything.
我什么也没看到
It's...
这个
I understand.
我明白
Uh, you know...
知道吗
like, now that I look closer,
我现在仔细一看
yeah, I think I see maybe...
我想我也许看到了...
Yeah. Okay.
对 没错
I'll take care of it, Mr. Fring.
我来弄干净 弗林先生
Alright.
很好
Yeah. Sorry about that. Sorry.
很抱歉 抱歉
Who puts a dead drop in a culvert?
谁会把涵洞当作情报交收点
I mean, rain comes and -- fsssht! --
一旦下雨 嗖
your money's on its way to the, uh, Rio Grande.
你的钱就被冲到河里去了
So you use a different drop during the monsoon season.
那就雨季时换个情报交收点呗
"Culvert."
"涵洞"
That's a weird word.
这词真怪
What do you think that is, like Dutch?
你觉得是什么语 荷兰语吗
Maybe French.
也许是法语
It's not French.
才不是法语
In Spanish, it's "Alcantarilla."
西班牙语叫它"下水道"
Well, it -- ‭it doesn't come from Spanish.
当然不是从西班牙语过来的
I mean, you ever hear anyone walk around
你什么时候听到过别人
talk about the majestic "Culverts of Spain"?
谈论宏伟的"西班牙涵洞"
Who the hell goes around talking about "Majestic culverts"?
哪个傻逼会谈论"宏伟的涵洞"啊
Target is approaching position two.
目标靠近二号位
Stand by.
请待命
Copy. Standing by.
收到 待命
Well... only one drop left. That's us.
只剩下最后一个交收点了 就是我们
You think he'll do all three?
你觉得他三个都会去吗
Well, Molina's info has checked out so far.
反正莫利纳的消息到目前为止都没错
Long as we don't spook the target,
只要我们不惊动目标
I say he, uh,
我觉得他
rounds third ‭and goes straight for home.
会三振直接进号子
You know how to use that thing?
你知道怎么用那玩意儿吗
Point it at the bad guy, press the button.
对准坏人 按下按钮
Don't miss your shot, Ansel Adams.
别错过机会啊 大摄影师
We need this guy.
我们需要这家伙
Position two, we have the target.
二号位 看到目标
Looks like he's headed inside.
看起来他要进去
Copy.
收到
"Culvert."
"涵洞"
"Cullll-vert."
"哈恩洞"
Sounds like a Dutch word for crotch rot.
听起来像荷兰语的"蛋蛋痒"
Target is on the move, headed toward position three.
目标在移动 前往三号位
Alright, guys, keep your distance.
好了伙计们 保持距离
Hey, Byers and Vacca, roll back 30 yards.
拜尔斯和瓦卡 后退个三十米左右
If I can see ya, he can, too.
我要是能看到你们 他也能
We don't want him to get nervous.
我们不能打草惊蛇
Want to keep him nice and relaxed.
得让他舒服 放松
Like your mom on date night.
就像你妈在约会之夜一样
Like your left hand every night.
就像你每晚的左手兄弟一样
Is it okay, Mr. Fring?
这样行吗 弗林先生
You can go home, Lyle.
你可以回家了 莱尔
I-If it's not right, just let me try again.
如果不行的话 再让我试一次吧
I-I can get this right for you, sir.
我能清理干净 先生
Please.
拜托了
If you would like to take another crack at it,
你既然想再试一次
then go ahead.
那就继续吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's our guy.
他来了
Cap off the lens there, Gomey.
快点拍 戈米
Screw you.
去你的
Shit.
糟了
He make us?
他发现我们了
I think we're good.
应该没有
God damn it!
该死的
Hey, uh, yeah, our target's in flight.
注意 目标正在逃跑
All units, uh...
所有单位
...going West on Bobby Foster. We're in pursuit.
往西上波比·福斯特路 开始追捕
What're you doin'?!
你在干什么
Getting ahead of him.
先他一步
Got to skate to where the puck's gonna be.
到他前面去截他
But you don't know where he's goin'!
你又不知道他要往哪里开
I got a feeling.
我有预感
Federal agents!
我们是联邦探员
Come on out!
快出来
Nice and slow!
动作慢一点
Hands!
Show me your hands!
把手举起来
Damn it.
妈的
Schrader!
施罗德
Well, what do you say, Gomey?
怎么办 戈米
Let's spelunk.
来场洞穴探险吧
搞定 我甩掉他们了
Vamonos.
走吧
$696,000, $698,000,
六十九万六 六十九万八
$700,000 and some change.
七十万 外加一些零钱
Damn.
我去
We sure took a bite out of crime tonight, McGruff.
我们今晚着实打击犯罪了 狗子侦探
Mnh, booby prize.
安慰奖罢了
C'mon, man. We got the money.
别这样嘛 我们追到了赃款
We got the douchebags who did the drop.
抓了负责交收的混蛋
We got three assholes in cuffs.
一共逮捕了三个
And we put Molina back out on the street.
以后让莫利纳回到街上
Who knows what else he's gonna scare up?
谁知道他还能给我们贡献多少人头呢
Yeah, I wanted to go upstream, Gomey, not downstream.
我是想直捣黄龙 戈米 不是抓些小喽啰
Here goes.
来吧
Alrighty.
好了
Everybody, circle up! Circle up!
大伙儿都过来
Come on! Bring it in!
快点 都聚到一起
I just want to thank y'all for a successful operation.
我想感谢各位让此次行动大获成功
Great work across the board.
各个部门都是好样的
APD -- hey, you guys are first-rate.
阿尔布开克警局 你们简直一流
We're putting bracelets on three shitbirds as we speak.
此时我们正将三个人渣缉拿归案
And better yet, we got ourselves a buttload of money, alright?
更好的是 我们还查处了一大笔钱对吧
Just shy of $1 million.
将近一百万美元
So some major dickwad of a dealer's hurtin' tonight.
今晚某个毒贩头子可要亏惨了
And that's because of all of you.
这都是因为你们
So, to show my appreciation,
为了表示感谢
we're all going to O'Neill's, and first round's on me.
我们都去奥尼尔酒吧 第一轮酒归我请
Yeah! Alright!
好了
Thank y'all!
谢谢大家
All clear.
搞定
And the money?
钱呢
They got it.
让他们拿到了
Went down like it was supposed to.
跟计划好的一样
Mr. Fring.
弗林先生
I was just about to come find you.
我正要去找你
Thank you, Lyle. You can go home.
谢谢你 莱尔 回家吧
Um, but is it, like...
但是这个...
You think it's okay? It's clean?
你觉得可以吗 洗干净了吗
It is acceptable.
可以接受
Have a good night, Mr. Fring.
晚安 弗林先生
Who the hell are you?
你哪位
Mr. Acker, my name is Saul Goodman.
阿克先生 我是索尔·古德曼
I'm an attorney --
我是一名律师...
I've had it up to here with you Mesa Verde scumbags.
我跟梅萨维德的人渣没什么好说的了
Get bent!
滚吧
I'm not representing Mesa Verde.
我不是梅萨维德的律师
In fact, ‭I'd like to represent you, sir.
实际上 我想做你的律师 先生
I don't need a lawyer, I don't want a lawyer,
我不需要 也不想要律师
nothin' you can say is gonna change my mind.
你说什么也改变不了我的想法
Now, move your damn foot.
把脚拿开
Sir, ‭if you would just -- just --
先生 你就...
Please just take a look at my proposal, okay?
请你就看一眼我的提案 好吗
Because I think you'll find it persuasive.
因为你会发现它很有说服力
I don't want it.
我不要
Just look at it, sir. Just look.
就看一眼 先生 就一眼
What do you see?
你看到什么了
A man...
一个男人...
...f-fuckin' a horse.
...在干一匹马
Sir, I hate Mesa Verde.
先生 我恨梅萨维德
I hate them.
我恨他们
Looking down on us from their glass tower.
恨他们高高在上的样子
They think they can shit on whoever they want
他们以为自己可以随意摆布任何人
and we just have to smile and say, "Thank you"?
而我们还得笑着说"感谢"
Look, picture me as the man and Mesa Verde as the horse.
我就是画里的人 而梅萨维德是那匹马
I'm the guy who'll do whatever it takes
我会不惜一切代价
to stick it to them.
跟他们干到底
Guess who's got a new client in Tucumcari.
猜猜谁刚在图克姆卡里谈妥了一个新委托人
- Wh-What? - ‭That's right.
-什么 -没错
Put some beers on ice.
冰点啤酒
We'll celebrate when I get back from the hinterlands.
等我从这鸟不拉屎的地方回去后好好庆祝一下
Yes.
太好了
That's the best news I've heard all day.
这是我今天听到的最好的消息了
How the hell did you convince him?
你是怎么说服他的
Uh... uh, visual aids.
一点视觉辅助
You'd be surprised what you can find on that Internet.
网上什么东西都有
So, Chinese tonight?
那 晚上吃中餐
Yeah, sounds good.
好 听起来不错
- I'll see you later. ‭- Bye.
-回头见 -回见
图克姆卡里客服中心开业在即梅萨维德银行
What'd y'all get into last night?
你们昨晚有什么收获
Absoluly nothing, G.
屁都没有 G
Yo, G, pass that lighter, G.
G 把打火机给我
Hey, yo,o, your girl came by. You need to keep her in check, fam.
你马子来过 你得管好她
She trippin', man.
她不听话
I've been telling you about that, man.
我跟你说过很多次了
- Black her eyes. - Hey, yo, yo, yo.
-给她点颜色看看 -看那边
- Ain't that... - Yo, that's...
-那不是那个... -那是...
Yo, Gramps!
老头
First one was free, dickhead!
上一次免费 混蛋