风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第5集: 献给马克斯 Dedicado a Max

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
Where is this place?
这是什么地方
Where am I?
我在哪
我不会说英语
请坐
Phone?
能打电话吗
不行 只能打本地的
当心点
你不该乱走动
医生马上就会过来
Who brought me here?
谁把我带来的
Did Fring do this?
是弗林干的吗
Gustavo Fring?
古斯塔沃·弗林
请坐
我去给你倒杯水
高速公路 四公里
Look what you've done to all my fine work.
我的辛苦都白费了
What am I doing here?
我到底在这干什么
You were meant to be recovering.
你本该好好休养
What's he want with me?
他想让我怎么样
He's asked me to keep you alive.
他让我保你一命
Will you allow this?
赏个脸吧
《绝命律师》第五季 第五集
Okay, listen up.
都听好了
If Acker doesn't leave on his own by quarter after,
如果阿克在一刻钟后没有走
the sheriff's gonna evict.
警长就会强制驱逐
Once that's done, utilities will drop
完了之后公共事业部就会介入
and cut their lines while we take down the north fence.
并切断线路 与此同时我们会拆除北面的围墙
Uh, anything inside the place
里面的所有东西
gets loaded up and sent to storage.
全部打包送往仓库
Debris goes in the side dumpster.
其余垃圾扔旁边的垃圾桶
Concrete's stayin'.
不要动混凝土
Disposal company's coming for it.
废弃物处理公司会来收
We good so far?
都没问题吧
I-I think I might be seeing a hitch here.
这里好像有点问题
Wait. Who are you?
等等 你是谁
I'm Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
我是索尔·古德曼 律师
Glad to meet you.
很高兴见到你
A better question might be, "Where are we?"
这么问好一点 "我们在哪"
‭What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Well, you know what?
这样吧
It's coming up on the hour, so word to the wise --
快到整点了 明人不说暗话
if you let everyone go right now,
如果你现在让大家回去
you might save ‭half a day's salary and fringes.
或许还能省下半天的工资
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Deputies!
警官们
Great. Perfect timing.
太棒了 来得正好
- What's going on? - He's a lawyer.
-出什么事了 -他是律师
Says there's a hitch.
说是有问题
I'm Everett Acker's attorney.
我是埃弗雷特·阿克的律师
I'm just dottin' the "I's" in due diligence.
我只不过在进行必要的尽职调查
Well, I'm sorry, sir.
很抱歉 先生
Eviction order's signed by a judge.
这是法官签署的驱逐令
I'm sure it is.
肯定是
Can I have a peek at that?
我能看一眼吗
It's all correct, sir.
一字不差 先生
Sir, since you represent Mr. Acker,
先生 既然你是阿克先生的律师
can you make sure he cooperates with the eviction?
你能确保他配合吗
W--can you make out the address on that?
你能说一下上面的地址吗
1130 Arroyo Vista.
绝景旱谷1130号
There a problem?
有问题吗
Well, I mean, is that where we are?
我们现在是在这个地方吗
There were house numbers on that mailbox,
邮箱上有门牌号
plain as day -- 1130.
一清二楚 1130号
I don't see any.
我没看见
- Do you, deputy? - No, I don't.
-你呢 警官 -我也没看见
Well, somebody messed with them.
肯定是有人动了手脚
This is 1130 Arroyo Vista.
这里就是绝景旱谷1130号
This here's 1240 Arroyo Vista.
这里是绝景旱谷1240号
It's always been 1240 Arroyo Vista.
一直是绝景旱谷1240号
1240 1240?
1240 1240!
My client says it's 1240.
我的委托人说是1240号
I got a plat map says we can straighten this out right now.
我有一张地块图 现在就能搞清楚
Well, all due respect to whoever drew that map,
恕我直言 不管那地图是谁画的
but Mr. Acker's been living here for 30 years.
但阿克先生在这住了三十年了
I think he knows his own address.
他还是知道自己家地址的
Sir, you got something with an address on it?
先生 你有什么注明地址的物件吗
Thank you.
谢谢
1240 Arroyo Vista.
绝景旱谷1240号
It's 1130.
是1130
Anybody can print out something like that.
这玩意谁都能打印出来
You've got an order signed by a judge.
你已经拿到法官签字的驱逐令了
Y'know, we could get a surveyor up here this afternoon.
我们今天下午就能找个勘测员过来
He'll clear everything up.
他会讲清楚的
That'd lose us a full day.
那样就白白损失了一天
Listen, officer, before you go forcing an elderly veteran
警官 在你强制一位退伍老兵
from his home ‭and take everything he's got,
离开自己的家园 夺走他的财产
demolish a half-century of hard work,
并拆毁半个世纪的辛苦劳作之前
wouldn't you like to know you got the right place?
你难道不想确定地方找没找对吗
Come on. All we're talking about are some missing house numbers.
拜托 只不过是门牌号消失了
I have to make a call.
我得打个电话
Everybody take 10!
大家休息十分钟
After a year of running every which way,
折腾了一整年之后
now the guy gets a lawyer?
现在这家伙找了个律师
The lawyer comes in, the crazy comes out.
律师一掺和 麻烦找上门
We had it straightened out in a matter of hours.
几个小时就解决了
It was a gimmick --
不过是个小把戏
and not ‭a particularly effective one.
还不是太有效的那种
It's costing us a day.
花上我们一整天了
I call that plenty effective.
我觉得够有效了
But we're passed that.
但已经解决了
Tomorrow they're finally tearing the place down, right?
明天他们就会把那房子拆了吧
That's the plan.
计划是这样
There's more?
还有别的问题吗
Unfortunately, ‭there is another complication.
很不幸 还有一个困难
The lawyer Acker hired -- it's Jimmy.
阿克找的律师 是吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
- Your Jimmy? - ‭Yes.
-你家那位 -对
You're...
这...
How did that happen?
怎么会出这种事
Jimmy's been doing some very aggressive marketing.
吉米最近一直在积极做宣传
Looks like Acker picked up on it.
看起来阿克找了他
Okay. So what now?
好吧 那现在什么情况
In fairness to you, I'll withdraw
公平起见 我不再参与
from everything having to do with the Tucumcari project.
图克姆卡里项目相关的一切事宜
Stef will step in for me.
斯特夫会就此接手
She and Paige can see it through.
她和佩奇可以负责到底
Kim's brought us this far.
金已经帮我们到这里了
I think Stef will do a fine job for us.
我觉得斯特夫会出色完成工作的
Of course, this is just Tucumcari we're talking about.
当然 这只涉及到图克姆卡里项目
I'll continue to handle everything else as usual.
其他事项 我会照常继续处理
You know what?
知道吗
I smell a rat.
我觉得蹊跷
Acker hiring Jimmy -- that's no coincidence.
阿克找到吉米 这绝不是巧合
And I heard about the talking-to you gave that guy.
我也听说你狠狠训了那家伙一番
Sounds like you tore him a new one.
听上去冲他撒了不少气
I-I wouldn't say that I --
我没有...
Here's what I think.
我是这样想
This fella saw you for the killer you are,
这家伙看到你这么强势
and he went and hired Jimmy
他就去委托吉米
specifically to take you away from us.
就是为了把你从我这里夺走
Kevin...
凯文
I have to say, I think that's very unlikely.
我得说 这不太可能
Trust me on this, Kim.
相信我 金
I know a scam when I see one, okay?
我绝对能看出把戏
No disrespect.
无意冒犯
I'm sure your associate's more than capable,
我知道你的律师肯定很有能力
but I am not gonna let this guy deprive me
但我不会让这老头夺走我这里的
of the best in the business.
律师精英
I-I think ‭what Kim's trying to say
我觉得金的意思是
is that going home to the attorney
回到家面对
on the other side of this matter
代表对方利益的律师
could get... awkward for her.
对她来说可能...有些尴尬
Is that right, Kim?
是吗 金
This gonna be tough on you at home?
你回去后会难办吗
It's not the personal side that concerns me.
我担心的不是私事
I just wouldn't want there to be any question of conflict of interest.
我只是不希望有任何利益冲突
Well, I'm not worried about that.
我不担心这个
If you're willing to stick with it,
如果你愿意继续跟进
I say ‭why change horses midstream?
那为什么要中途换将呢
Kevin, ‭are they waiting for you?
凯文 他们是在等你吗
Oh, yeah. Listen.
是的 听着
I need that call center.
我需要那个客服中心
We gotta get this thing movin' now.
我们要赶紧落成这件事
We got a lot of competitors out there,
我们有很多竞争者
and none of them are waiting on some crabby ol' son of a bitch
只有我们在等一个混蛋搬走
to get their damn call centers built.
才能建好自己的客服中心
Got it?
明白吗
Got it.
明白
I know you do.
你可以的
That an MRI machine I saw back there?
后面是一个核磁共振仪吗
It is.
是的
And Fring paid for all this.
弗林出钱买的吧
And all those nice little houses out there.
还有外面那些漂亮的小房子
I'm guessing there are bales of meth inside.
我猜里面堆满了冰毒
There are no drugs here.
这里没有毒品
None save the ones that I prescribe.
只有我开的药
No men with guns, either.
也没有拿着枪的人
And if I want to get back to where I belong?
如果我想回去呢
Mm. ‭You're welcome to leave.
你随时可以走
You would go back to the road where I found you.
你可以回到我找到你的那条路上
Five kilometers from here,
离这里五公里
there's a gate that leads to the main road.
有一扇通往大路的大门
There are men at that gate.
那扇门有人把守
Those men have guns, I'm guessing.
我猜那些人手上有枪
Perhaps.
也许吧
I've never seen any weapons.
我还没见过武器
In any case, they will not stop you.
不管怎么说 他们不会阻止你
12 kilometers up the highway, there is a small town,
沿着公路走十二公里就能到一个小镇
bigger than this place, but small.
不大 比这地方大一点
There is a bus stop.
那里有一个公交站
Once you're on that bus,
上了公交车后
you're perhaps a day from El Paso.
过一天就能到埃尔帕索
However, as you are now,
不过你现在的身体状况
you would not survive the journey.
应该撑不到那时候
My advice is to rest.
我建议你先休息
Enjoy some of Señora Cortazar's excellent cooking
享受科塔扎尔夫人的高超厨艺
and take in some clean air.
呼吸一些新鲜空气
Fring carts me all the way down here.
弗林一路把我送到了这里
Why?
为什么
That I do not know.
我不知道
You would have to ask him.
你只能自己去问他
So you're just his on-call quack?
你只是他呼来喝去的江湖医生吗
I am the quack who saved your life.
我可是救了你命的江湖医生
This is for infection.
这是用来防止感染的
Two every four hours for the next week.
接下来的一周每四小时吃两片
This is for the pain.
这是镇痛的
Take it when you need it.
痛了就吃
I'll be back to check on you in three days.
我三天后再回来看你
Then, in a week or so,
这样过一周左右
perhaps you will be able to travel.
也许你就能上路了
I can, uh, get a message to your family.
我可以给你的家人带个口信
They're fine.
他们没事
Buenas tardes.
下午好
献给马克思
- Hello, Howard. - Hi, Jimmy.
-你好 霍华德 -你好 吉米
This a bad time?
方便说话吗
Um, I'm -- I'm -- I'm, uh, a bit busy,
我...我...我有点忙
uh, to be honest, but, uh... what's up?
那个...你有什么事
Just thinking about you.
只是想到了你
How you doin'?
最近怎么样
Fine.
挺好的
Glad to hear it.
那就好
What's up?
你有什么事
Just touching base to see if you've had any thoughts
就打电话问问 我们上次说的那件事
on what we talked about.
你想得怎么样了
What we talked about...
上次那件事...
Oh, the job! Oh!
那份工作啊
Oh, yeah. No.
对哦
I mean, hey, I've been thinking of nothing else, really.
说真的 这阵子就没想过别的事
Glad to hear it.
那就好
Any conclusions?
有决定了吗
Uh, no, I'm just --
没有 我...
I'm mulling it over, you know, reflecting.
我在仔细考虑
I'm trying to give it the consideration that it deserves.
这事需要深思熟虑
Fair enough.
好吧
I'm ready to discuss the details when you are.
等你准备好我们就讨论细节
Sounds good.
好啊
And Jimmy --
还有 吉米...
Smells interesting.
什么味道这么怪
Oh, yeah, that's, uh -- that's the curry.
是...是咖喱味儿
I think it's our unlikely hero.
看着不起眼 味道还挺大
I'm gonna have to soak it overnight,
我得先泡一晚上
but it'll be ready first thing.
但明天一早就好了
So, how'd it go with Kevin?
和凯文谈得怎么样了
Well, I'm still on the case.
我没被换掉
No shit.
真的吗
That's great! What happened?
太棒了 发生了什么
Uh...you know, the more I wanted to go,
就是... 我越想走
the more he wanted me to stay.
他就越想要我留下
Yeah, but he was pissed, right?
嗯 但他很生气 对吧
A little bit.
有点
Right. So, where were you?
好吧 你们当时在哪
Uh, we were at his country club.
我们在他的乡村俱乐部
Cuttin' it close to tee time.
掐着他开球的点
Pressure. That's excellent.
给他压力 干得漂亮
He had to move his game, actually.
他其实急着换场
I love it.
好啊
Right. Now what?
好了 然后呢
Uh, you're sitting?
你们是坐着吗
You were standing? I mean...
还是站着 我意思是...
‭Paint a picture. Set the scene.
给我描述一下当时的情况
Come on.
说嘛
Okay, um...
好吧
Paige and I meet him outside the clubhouse.
我和佩奇跟他在俱乐部外面见面
And the three of us are at a table,
我们三人坐在桌子跟前
and he's over here like this.
他像这样坐着
And he says --
他说...
Wait. He sits like that?
等等 他是这个坐姿吗
Yeah, ‭he -- he sits to the side.
对 他侧着身子坐
He's a side sitter?
他喜欢侧身坐
I guess so.
可能吧
Okay. Well, you never told me that he was a side sitter.
好吧 你从没跟我说过他喜欢侧身坐
And that is gold.
真是有趣
Now, go -- go on.
好 继续说
Okay, s-so, he's sitting here, and he says, um,
好吧 他坐在这 说道
I'm not gonna let him deprive --"
"我不会让他夺走..."
Wait. Do the voice.
等等 模仿他的声音
I'm not gonna imitate him.
我才不要模仿他
Yes. Come on. Give me a nibble.
模仿一下啦 让我感受感受
I mean, ‭he's a good old boy, right?
他是典型南方人 对吧
So, do he talk like this?
他口音是这样的吗
Uh, no, no.
不是
"Ding dang do"?
大舌头
It's, uh -- It's more like, um...
他更像是这样...
Lawyer comes in, crazy comes out.
律师一掺和 麻烦找上门
I need that call center real bad.
我非常需要那个客服中心
Of course, Kevin.
当然了 凯文
Wait. Are you being me?
你是在扮我吗
Yes, this is you.
是的 我就是你
Yes. Go on. Go on.
没错 继续说
Uh, okay. I'm not gonna let him deprive me.
好吧 我不会让他夺走的
No, sirree. Kim.
门都没有 金
I need it sooner than yesterday. Got it?
火速帮我办妥 明白了吗
- But, Kevin -- - ‭No.
-可是凯文... -不
You do whatever it takes!
你不惜一切代价
I don't like waitin' one bit,
我不喜欢等待
never have, never will.
以前不喜欢 以后也不喜欢
Bottom line,
底线就是
breakin' ground, more statues.
破土动工 雕像立起来
Kim, you get him now.
金 马上搞定他
What?
怎么了
Kevin...
凯文
Yes, Kim?
什么事 金
Would you care ‭to take a shower with me?
你愿意跟我一起洗个澡吗
Well, shoot.
行啊
I believe I would.
洗吧
无法拨打国际号码
Gracias.
谢谢
Hello?
You know who this is?
你知道我是谁
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样了
Better, I trust?
应该好些了吧
You don't do anything without a reason.
你不会没缘由地做这些事
Why am I here?
我为什么在这
Now is not a good time.
我现在不方便说话
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Sir, sir, please watch your step.
先生 先生 请当心脚下
Stop right there!
What the hell?
搞什么呢
Please stay out of the grid.
请站在网格外
The what?!
什么外
The area marked by the stakes.
木桩标记的区域
Step out of it, please.
请出去
So, what about it, doctor?
怎么样了 博士
Well, at a glance,
粗略看了一眼
I'd say these pieces are likely contemporary.
我觉得这些碎片可能是当代的
I'll bet they are.
那还用说
But we need to do ‭a systematic property search
但我们需要对这片土地做系统搜查
- to be sure. - ‭Really?
-才能确定 -真的吗
- Is that necessary? - I'm afraid so.
-有必要吗 -恐怕是的
H-How long is this gonna take?
那要多长时间
A day or two, a week at the most.
一两天 最多一周
A week?!
一周
Come on!
不是吧
You know this guy planted that stuff here.
你知道是这个家伙埋在这的
‭This is the same thing with the house numbers
这跟门牌号是一回事
- all over again! - ‭Now, that was an honest mistake.
-故伎重演 -那是无心之过
- This is the law. - ‭Says who?
-现在这是依法办事 -谁说的
Says the New Mexico Cultural Properties Act.
《新墨西哥州文化遗产法案》规定的
No.
You're not going along with this?
你信他的鬼吗
Seriously?
不是吧
I have to make a call.
我得打个电话
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
He's suing on behalf of the water district.
他代表供水区起诉我们
The water district?
供水区
Stef, you're good with regulatory law.
斯特夫 你熟悉监管法
He's claiming there's a flaw
他声称1846年的
in the original land grant from 1846.
政府赠地有漏洞
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I --
我...
Pat, you'd better drop everything else.
帕特 你最好把手头其它事都放下
He's claiming our prime contractor's an escaped felon.
他说我们的主承包商是一名在逃重犯
You can't be serious.
搞笑吧
Evan, I'm gonna give this one to you.
埃文 这个交给你
...to invalidate the grant based on what is essentially...
令赠与行为无效 根据...
I can see the Little Dipper.
我能看见小北斗星
That's the Big Dipper.
那是北斗星
Yeah.
Right over here.
这边
Is that, uh, Orion over there?
那边是猎户座吗
No. That's a satellite.
不是 那是颗卫星
Officer, radiation's borderline.
警官 检测到辐射
We got to get soil samples.
我们得采集土壤样本
Do I have to ask?
我还用开口问吗
I'm gonna have to, uh... you know.
我得去... 你懂的
Better safe than sorry.
小心不出大错
Yes.
好的
We have a problem.
我们遇到个麻烦
I've always enjoyed your radio program,
我一直很喜欢你的电台节目
and I never thought I'd see a miracle with my very own eyes.
我从没想到有天我能亲眼见证奇迹
That's right -- Tucumcari, right off 54.
没错 图克姆卡里 下了54号公路就到
There's plenty of parking.
有很多停车的地方
Well, thank you!
谢谢你
I'm a long-time listener and a first-time caller.
我一直收听你们节目 还是头一回打电话
Oh, I see...
我看到了...
Hello, ma'am.
你好 女士
What's your name, honey?
你叫什么 亲爱的
图克姆卡里沙漠奇迹埃弗雷特·阿克
God damn it.
见鬼了
The crowd's already thinning out.
人群已经变少了
Apparently, the image on the side of the house has started to fade.
房子墙上的图像已经开始消失了
Tomorrow we're bringing in additional security
明天我们会增派安保人员
and blocking off parking.
封锁停车场
Answer me this --
跟我说说
if they're saying it's radioactive over there,
如果那边有辐射
how the hell is Acker still in that house?
为什么阿克还住在那房子里
That was really more of an OSHA situation.
这其实属于职业安全与健康管理局的范围
The concern was for the construction crew.
主要是担心施工队的安全
Turns out the radiation level was completely safe.
结果发现辐射含量属于安全范围
We should be cleared to resume construction on Thursday.
我们应该周四就能继续建设了
Assuming nothing else comes up.
假设不出别的幺蛾子
Kim, bottom line me here.
金 给我交个底
Clearly, this is all designed to force us back to the table
显然 这一切都是为了逼我们重回谈判桌
and put us at a disadvantage when we get there.
并让我们处于劣势
We've gotta get back in the driver's seat on this thing.
我们得赶紧掌握主动权啊
I say we sue 'em right back.
我们直接反诉吧
Sue Acker. Sue Goodman.
告阿克 告古德曼
Take the fight back to 'em.
把矛头指向他们
Going down that road could take years.
要走这条路 得花好多年
They know this is costing Mesa Verde.
他们知道这会拖着梅萨维德银行
Time is on their side.
他们有的是时间
You got that right.
这点没错
Rich, do you have anything to add?
里奇 你有什么要补充的吗
Possibly.
What if there were a way to turn this around on them?
如果有个方法避开这个问题呢
What if you don't build the call center?
如果你不建客服中心呢
Or not at that location, at least.
或至少不在那个地点
Suddenly you're holding all the cards.
这样瞬间你就占优势了
There's nothing to delay.
也不会延迟工期
The other side's the one spending money
对方正大把花着钱
with no hope of recovering their expenses.
还根本收不回来
Wait. So...
等等 那么
What?
什么意思
I understand there's a viable alternative site.
我知道还有个可选的地址
You make the switch, and you've won.
你换个地址建 就赢了
Wait. Hold up.
等等 等等
Didn't we let the other site go?
另一个地址不是已经放弃了吗
Lot 2375 is available,
2375号还可以用
and our permits still apply.
我们的许可还适用
We'd still hit our target
我们仍能达成目标
for getting the call center up and running.
建成客服中心并投入运营
We took the liberty of running the numbers for you.
我们替你算了下相关费用
The financial hit would be negligible.
经济损失几乎微不足道
My dad did not raise me to run from a fight.
我爸可不是让我当逃兵的
Kevin, we're not saying --
凯文 我们不是
I'm not gonna roll over and let some low-life shyster
我才不会让一个潦倒落魄的卑鄙小人
bully me off my land.
逼我离开自己的土地
No offense, Kim.
无意冒犯 金
He's got one lawyer.
他只有一个律师
I got a room fulla the best there is.
我有一屋子最顶尖的律师
Here's what we're gonna do --
我们接下去这么做
you're gonna figure out a way to get them off my property.
你们找到方法把他们赶出我的地
That call center's not movin' one goddamn inch!
客服中心就要建在原来的位置 一点不能动
You gave it your best shot.
你也尽力了
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是啊
You went the distance for the old S.O.B.,
你为那个老混蛋付出这么多
above and beyond.
鞠躬尽瘁了都
You should feel good about that.
你应该为此自豪
You think so?
是吗
You gave Acker more than he deserved.
你给阿克的 远比他应得的多
And, uh, let's be real.
而且现实点
Putting me on this -- that was bad.
让我来掺和 不是好主意
I mean, if anyone found out...
如果有人发现的话...
You risked a lot for this guy.
你为这人冒了这么多险
Look, this time next week,
听着 下周这时候
Acker will be living somewhere else.
阿克就已经住在别处了
Is that really such a big deal?
真的有那么重要吗
Plus, Mesa Verde --
另外 梅萨维德
that's your bread and butter.
才是你的金主
You can only push 'em so far.
你别再逼他们了
There's always another play.
总有别的办法
But the rational thing to do here is close the deal,
但眼下理性的做法是达成协议
get the guy a few bucks,
给那个人一笔钱
pop the champagne with the other winners,
然后跟其他赢家开香槟庆祝
and smile like you mean it.
挂上职业假笑
You want a beer? I'm gonna get one.
你喝啤酒吗 我要喝一瓶
Or...?
或者...
Jimmy.
吉米
There's no reason on God's green Earth to take this any further.
完完全全没必要再继续下去了
It's not worth it.
不值得
Or...?
或者...
Or...
或者...
we go after Kevin Wachtell.
我们想办法对付凯文·沃弛泰尔
It gets nasty.
会闹得很难看
It gets personal.
变成个人恩怨
It gets dangerous.
会很危险
Okay.
Okay.
Yeah?
It's me.
是我
Yes, it is.
Great.
太好了
Uh, listen, ‭I got something for you.
我有个活儿给你做
Hear me out because this is a good thing.
你听好了 因为这活儿好得很
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm ge-- I'm getting some kind of reverb or something.
你那边杂音太重 听不清
Are you in a tunnel or...
你是在隧道里还是...
Yes.
What's that?
你说啥
Yes, I'm in a tunnel.
对 我在隧道里
Okay.
Anyway, uh, this is not like that other thing, okay?
没事 这跟上次那活儿不一样
Um, straight piece of oppo research.
这次是调查对手的正规活儿
This is a lawyer hirin' a P.I.
律师雇佣私家侦探
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
So you're back to being a lawyer?
所以你又做回律师了
Yeah. Yeah. Totally legit.
对 对 完全合法
So, uh, did I mention it's a paying gig?
还有 这活儿是有偿的
I'm not available.
我没空
Say again?
你说什么
No.
Señora.
夫人
Ta bien?
还好吗
Good. Good.
好 好
Uh, muy bueno.
非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
Aw, man.
天啊
别着急
你不必麻烦的
别逞强
It's okay.
没事的
I'm fine.
我很好
Thank you.
谢谢
You got this guy where?
你在哪儿找的这个人
Same place as Huell.
跟休一样
So, it's like some kind of underground Craigslist?
那种地下小广告之类的吗
It's just a guy who knows people.
就是一个人脉广的人
People of a certain type.
同类人
He's very discreet.
他非常谨慎
Well, he'd have to be.
他必须谨慎
Uh, here goes.
来了
Um, it'll be fine.
会顺利的
Just watch.
瞧好了
日间美容美甲
I thought I was going to a law office.
我还以为我要去的是间律所
Yeah, this is a law office.
对 这就是律所
Gotcha.
懂了
Giselle, um, this is Mister X.
吉赛尔 这位是X先生
It's my work name.
是我的工作用名
You know, those things are full of parasites.
这些玩意身上全是寄生虫
Yeah, duly noted.
多谢提醒
The conference room is in back.
会议室在后面
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-对 -好的
I did the full work-up, as tasked.
我按要求做了全面调查
And?
结果呢
Snake eyes. Bupkis. Nada.
啥都没有
Guy's squeaky clean.
这家伙毫无问题
That's impossible.
那不可能
I mean, everybody's got something.
谁都有点小把柄
Not this time.
这个没有
You got an Eagle Scout with a six-figure income.
他就是个有六位数收入的根正苗红的人
Arrests?
被逮捕过吗
D.U.I...
醉驾
in college.
大学的时候
Homecoming weekend, 34 years ago.
三十四年前的校友会周末
Is that ‭what you're looking for?
这是你们想要的吗
Girlfriends? Offshore accounts?
女朋友呢 离岸账户呢
No secret bank accounts, no extra phones,
没有秘密账户 没有多余的手机
no lunchtime quickies,
没有午休偷欢
no lady friend, no boy toy.
没养情妇 没养小白脸
The guy's dull,
这家伙无聊得很
like "Saturday night in Salt Lake City" dull.
就像盐湖城的周六晚上一样无聊
No offense,
没别的意思
but your work is sounding kind of superficial.
但是你的工作做得有点太表面了
"Superficial"?
"表面"
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, not hardly.
不可能
I went the distance.
我工作做足了
I did a self-guided tour of his domicile,
还去他家来了个自助游
all seven bedrooms, four and a half baths --
七个卧室 四个半洗手间
Hold on.
等一下
You're saying you broke into his house?
你是说你闯进他家了
Giselle, um, this is probably
吉赛尔 这个基本上
one of those tricks-of-the-trade things.
就是行业技巧了
Why don't we just focus on the "what"
我们只关注找到了什么
and skip over the "how."
就别管怎么找的了
I'd like to know.
我想知道
He has a security system
他安了安保系统
with a touchy upstairs window sensor.
楼上窗户的传感器非常敏感
I trip it a couple times with an airsoft.
我用软弹气枪触发了几次
A B.B. Gun.
就是空气枪
The alarm ‭drives the housekeeper crazy,
警报把管家给折磨疯了
so I show up in coveralls, toolbox,
我就穿着连体服登门了 拿着工具箱
alarm company I.D.,
戴着警报公司的工作牌
and she's more than happy
她巴不得
to let me ‭have the run of the place.
让我把整个地方查一遍
Does that meet with your approval?
这样做你能同意吗
Alright, so you get in, and you find what?
所以你进去之后 你发现什么了
Like I said, nothing.
我说了 啥都没有
No, there's no such thing as nothing.
不 不可能啥都没有
Okay? Uh-- We want specifics.
我们想要的是细节
You want specifics?
你们想要细节
Okay, well, I got specifics.
好 我有细节
That's the home office.
这是他家里的办公室
I spent an extra four minutes opening the floor safe --
我又花了四分钟破了地板保险箱
nothing but ‭life-insurance policies,
除了人寿保险
a couple of rings, ‭and a commemorative half-dollar.
几个戒指 几枚纪念币 就没什么了
The guy's old-school.
这家伙很保守
No computers, motel art on the walls,
没有电脑 墙上挂着廉价画
paperwork on his desk.
桌子上有点文件
What kind of paperwork?
什么文件
You knock yourself out.
你自己看吧
Now, I may not be a nail-salon lawyer,
我虽说不是坐拥美甲店的高级律师
but I know legit when I see it.
但是我一看就知道合不合法
So, you gonna withdraw the "superficial" now, hmm?
你要不要收回"表面"两个字
You think you could get into his downtown office?
你能设法进入他市里的办公室吗
Sure.
当然
I could.
我能
But there's a better way.
但有更好的办法
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
I get two more guys,
我再叫两个伙计
guys who know how to handle themselves.
门儿清的的那种
Now, we roll up to the subject in an unmarked van.
开一辆不带标志的货车接近他
We grab him, put him in a bag,
抓住他 塞进袋子
and we take him out to the desert.
然后把他带去沙漠
Yeah, we're done here. We're done.
我们说完了
Now, by the end of the day, the banker's giving you
到那时候 你想要什么
everything you're after, alright?
那个银行家都会给你 好吗
- No, we're done here. - No, no, no, l-l-look,
-不 我们说完了 -不不不 听我说
you get keys to the kingdom, guaranteed.
这绝对有用
Okay, Sergeant Slaughter,
行了 屠夫中士
back to the paintball field, okay?
回你的彩弹射击场去吧
The grownups need to talk. Let's go.
大人们有事要商量 走吧
Alright, that's fine.
那行吧
I am just providing options for you here.
我就是给你提供几个选择
- Alright, this is the way out. - ‭Okay?
-走这里出去 -好吗
- Exit through the gift shop. - ‭Alright.
-从礼品店走 -行
- Don't touch anything, please. ‭- I will not.
-请不要乱摸乱碰 -我不会的
Let me say on this one...
就让我说完...
I don't know what to say.
我真不知说什么好
I'm gonna complain to management about that clown.
我要跟管理部门投诉那个蠢货
My usual guy is very reliable.
我之前用的人很靠谱的
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
存折新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克
Got a minute?
有空吗
Sure.
当然
How's everything?
一切都好吗
All good. Kinda crunched.
都挺好 有点喘不过气来
Still dealing with the Tucumcari situation.
还在处理图克姆卡里的事
And the pro bono work?
无偿法律援助的活儿呢
It's good.
很好
Something up?
出什么事了吗
Listen.
听好
I'm thinking you could take a break from Mesa Verde.
我想让你退出梅萨维德的活儿 休息一阵
A "Break"?
"退出"
Actually, ‭a pair of mineral-rights beefs just came in.
我们刚收到两起矿权纠纷
They practically have your name on them.
完全就是你的案子
You can split your time between that
你可以把时间用在这个
and your pro bono clients.
和无偿援助的委托人上
Mesa Verde is my client.
梅萨维德就是我的委托人
And they still will be.
这点不会变
I'll just step in and take point, just on a temporary basis.
我就是临时介入 牵个头
And, of course, it goes without saying
当然了 不用说
this won't affect ‭any of your compensation.
这不会影响你的任何补偿金
And that includes your bonus.
包括你的奖金
You know Mesa Verde is fully informed of any potential conflicts.
梅萨维德对于任何潜在的冲突完全知情
Kevin signed off himself.
凯文亲自开的绿灯
Still, I think you're going to need to take a break.
但是我还是认为你得退出一阵子
I don't understand ‭where this is coming from.
我不明白你这决定是从哪来的
Don't you?
真不知道吗
Kim...
sometimes the less said, the better.
有些事不用挑明
And why is that?
为什么
Do we have to?
真要说吗
Yes, we do.
真要
Alright.
好吧
First I had to twist your arm
首先 我都得强迫你
to get you down to Tucumcari for the eviction.
去图克姆卡里赶人
Then you put ‭the full-court press on Kevin
然后你对凯文全面施压
to change sites.
让他换址
That doesn't work, and, abracadabra,
那没成功 之后嗖的一下
your boyfriend's opposing counsel.
你男友就成了对方律师
I told you --
我跟你说了
I explained the situation to Kevin and Paige.
我向凯文和佩奇解释了情况
Yeah. I know you did.
我知道你说了
And, I'm sorry to say, I'm just not buying it.
但很抱歉 我不信
Rich? Rich!
里奇 里奇
Hold on!
别走
What are you saying exactly?
你到底想说什么
Let's talk in my office.
去我办公室谈吧
You are accusing me of something.
你分明是在指责我
Go ahead and say it.
直接说出来吧
Are you talking about malfeasance?
你意思是我有不法行为吗
Working against ‭my client's interests? What?
违背委托人的利益 还是什么
- Please -- - ‭Rich, tell me.
-请进来... -里奇 告诉我
You know I worked my ass off to get here.
你知道我是拼了命才得到今天这一切
- You know that. - ‭Yes, I do know.
-你知道的 -是 我知道
So tell me.
那你告诉我
Please tell me
请你告诉我
why I would risk everything for some squatter.
我为什么要为区区一个钉子户舍身犯险
Why? I don't understand.
为什么 我不明白
Are you -- Are you trying to protect the firm -- from what?
你是想保护公司吗 公司会有什么危险
Kim, I am not trying to protect the firm.
金 我不是要保护公司
I am trying to protect you.
我是要保护你
I don't need your protection.
我不需要你保护
I need to represent my client.
我需要去代理我的委托人
If that's how you want it.
随便你吧
Está seguro de que no gusta quedarse a cenar?
你确定不留下吃晚饭吗
Desafortunadamente, no puedo.
很可惜 我不能
Me da mucha lástima tener que perderme de su comida.
真的很遗憾不能吃你做的饭
Cómo están sus hijos?
你的孩子怎么样
Pedro se acaba de casar, y creo que pronto seré abuela.
佩德罗结婚了 我很快就要当奶奶了
No me diga. Que increíble!
真的吗 那太好了
So, what do you want from me?
你到底想要我干什么
I think it best
我认为最好
that Señora Cortazar doesn't know about our association.
不要让科塔扎尔夫人知道我们的关系
I like to keep my business as far from here as possible.
我不希望把这里牵扯进我的生意里
You look much better.
你看起来好多了
I am glad.
我很高兴
So I'm here to see ‭what a big heart you have.
所以我是来这里见证你的仁善之心的
Is that the idea?
是这个意思吗
You throw money at these people,
你洒钱给这里的人
they bow low?
而他们对你顶礼膜拜
As far as the people here are concerned,
对于这里的人来说
I am the doctor's friend, nothing more.
我只是医生的朋友 仅此而已
They have no idea ‭you financed the whole place.
他们不知道是你资助了整个村子
I prefer it that way.
我并不想让他们知道
The "Anonymous benefactor."
"匿名的好心人"
Well, that must ‭make you feel pretty good.
一定让你很有满足感吧
And is that supposed to balance the scales,
你这是为了给自己赎罪
make up ‭for everything else you do?
弥补自己造下的孽吗
It makes up for nothing.
什么也不用弥补
I am what I am.
我就是我
What is this place?
那这里算什么
Call it a memorial.
算是个纪念吧
To what?
纪念什么
I already told you ‭what you can do with your money.
我已经告诉过你怎么处理那些钱了
You seem like a guy who can take a hint.
你应该是个能听懂弦外之音的人
So what are we doing?
所以你又找我做什么呢
It seems to me ‭that you are at a crossroads.
在我看来 你正处于人生的十字路口
You can continue as you are...
你可以选择继续以前的生活...
drinking...
酗酒...
estranged from your family...
和家人渐行渐远...
brawling with street hoods.
跟街头小混混打架
We both know how that ends.
我们都知道结局会如何
You have another choice.
或者选择另一种生活
Work for you as a button man.
当你的打手
I'm in a war.
我有场战争要打
I need a soldier.
我需要战士
So, I'm gonna work for one drug dealer
你是说 我要为一个毒贩子
killing other drug dealers?
杀了其他的毒贩子
That's your idea of a choice.
这就是你所谓的选择
You know better.
你看得明白的
You have met them.
你见过他们
You know what they are.
你知道他们是什么样的人
Meaning the Salamancas.
你是说塞拉曼加家的人
And you are so very different from them?
而你跟他们完全不一样
Yes.
是的
I am different.
我不一样
Why me?
为什么非要找我
Because I believe that you understand.
因为我认为你会理解
Understand what?
理解什么
Revenge.
复仇