风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第6集: 韦克斯勒对古德曼 Wexler v. Goodman

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
红云初中
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
You ready? ‭Where were you?
准备好了吗 你去哪儿了
What?
什么
- Where were you? - ‭I'm sorry, hon.
-你去哪儿了 -抱歉 亲爱的
I got held up down at the Clover.
我在三叶草那边有事耽搁了
Guess I kind of lost track of time.
我没注意时间
You were drinking?
你喝酒了
Kimmy. It was one beer.
小金 就一瓶啤酒
Doesn't smell like one beer.
闻起来可不止一瓶
Welp, that's what it was.
但就只有一瓶
So let's go.
走吧
Get in.
上车
Kim, I'm not doin' this.
金 别这样
Come on. It's cold out.
走吧 外边很冷
Let's -- Let's go get some food,
我们 去吃点东西
go home, split a box of McNuggets,
回家 分一盒麦乐鸡
see what's on TV.
看看电视
I'm just gonna walk. ‭
我走路吧
Really?
真的吗
You're gonna walk three miles with a cello.
你要背着大提琴走五公里
Don't be stupid. Get in.
别犯傻 上车
I'll -- I'll let you choose the radio station.
我...让你选电台
Come on.
行了吧
Kim, get in the car right now.
金 立刻上车
I said it was one beer.
我说了就一瓶啤酒
You're gonna be like this?
你真要这样吗
You don't believe me?
你不相信我
Kim, get in, or I'm driving home.
金 上车 不然我就自己开车回家了
Right now, in the car.
立刻上车
I mean it. I'm going.
我说真的 我要走了
Fine. Don't listen to me.
行 不听我的
You never listen!
你从不听话
绝命律师第五季 第六集
Freedom.
自由
Freedom to ride.
自由驰骋
Freedom to explore.
自由探索
Freedom to bank...
自由存取
the way you want to.
随心所欲
Hi. I'm Don Wachtell, President of Mesa Verde.
我是沃弛泰尔 梅萨维德的总裁
For the past 10 years, our family has taken pride
过去十年 我们家庭非常自豪
in helping your family grow your savings
能够帮助您的家庭积累储蓄
out here in the Southwest, with freedom from hidden fees
就在这广袤的西南部 没有隐形费用
and freedom to choose the account that's right for you.
您可以自由选择适合您的账户
Ain't that right, Kevin?
是不是 凯文
That's right, Dad.
是的 爸
Yup!
没错
Let our family help find your freedom...at Mesa Verde.
让我们一家帮您找到自由 就在梅萨维德
梅萨维德银行信托
So, can you do it?
所以能拍出来吗
The Media Lab has a-a vision mixer.
媒体实验室有个特效师
I think we can get the effect that you're goin' for.
应该能做出你想要的效果
And with makeup and costumes,
有化妆和服装
we can make it look like the same time period.
我们可以还原那个时期
That's great.
太好了
I love it.
我很喜欢
It's gonna sing.
肯定会很棒的
I'm sensing that Schleprock here is gonna puke on my parade.
我觉得那个倒霉蛋有点不太看好啊
You want it when?
什么时候要
Uh, as soon as possible.
尽快
Tomorrow would be optimal.
最好是明天
Let me break it down for you, chief.
我跟你讲清楚 老板
You got 10 spots.
你有十个场景
I count 12, 13 locations.
我数了有十二三个地方
Then there's post, graphics,
还要加字加图
this video-effects thing you're talking.
还有你要的视频特效
That's, uh, a week, maybe more.
要一周或更久
Probably more. We have midterms.
可能还要更久 我们有期中考
And plus we have to lug all our stuff around.
而且我们还得搬运器材
And actors, craft service...
还有演员 后勤
You scout these locations? Do I got a place to plug in?
你踩过点没 有电源插座吗
Oh, and bathrooms. People need bathrooms.
还有厕所 人们要上厕所
They literally need them all the time.
他们老想上厕所
Just --
等等
There's got to be a way, right?
肯定有办法 对吗
'Cause we're smart,
因为我们很聪明
so we can figure out a way, right?
我们肯定能想出办法 对吗
Cut the number of spots.
减少场景数量
No. It's --
不行
Shock and awe is what I'm going for here.
令人震惊才是我的目的
Anything less, no.
少一点都不行
Wh-What if you use voiceovers instead of actors?
用旁白代替演员怎么样
Or if we did it all in one location?
或者在同一个地方进行拍摄
So, no actors, no scope, no impact.
没有演员 没有广度 就没有影响力
No. Just...
不行
I just feel like if we just get out there and this --
我感觉如果我们直接去拍
we hustle, we can do it.
加把劲 就可以办到
We can.
我们能办到
Dude. Can't be done.
哥们 办不到
Dude. We can't.
哥们 真不行
I mean, I don't know. What if we did the Superman thing?
我也不知道 如果我们试试超人呢
Uh, a -- a what?
什么
You know, like Superman.
就像超人一样
Like, um -- Well, like a weatherman.
就像天气预报员一样
Blue screen, I think.
就那种蓝幕
You mean a green screen?
你是指绿幕吧
Whatever. Blue, green.
蓝 绿 随便吧
Just -- Can we do that?
可以办到吗
You got a green screen?
你有绿幕吗
Looking good, gentlemen.
不错啊 先生们
Red leather, yellow leather.
红粉凤凰花凤凰
- Red leather, yellow leather. - Very nice.
-红粉凤凰花凤凰 -很不错
Mom makes meat.
妈妈骑马骂马慢
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma. Mom makes meat.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈骑马骂马慢
Red leather, yellow leather.
红粉凤凰花凤凰
Red leather, red -- Yellow.
红粉凤凰 发...花
Yellow leather.
花凤凰
‭We're ready, ready.
我们已经准备就绪
Everyone, a lot to do, no time to do it.
各位 时间紧迫
Who knows their lines?
谁已经记好台词了
Yes, I believe I have it.
我已经记住了
I love a man of confidence.
我喜欢自信的人
I played Prospero on the Plaza
在做完前列腺手术一个月后
a month after prostate surgery.
我就扮演普洛斯彼罗了
One has to have confidence.
一个人必须要有自信
That's wonderful. Uh -- God bless.
真不错 上帝保佑你
Now bring that confidence
带着这份自信
right over here ‭to this marker on the floor.
站到地板的标记上吧
That's your spot.
这就是你的位置
Do not move from it, okay?
不要离开这里 好吗
Um, but also don't be rigid, okay?
但也别表现得太死板 好吗
Try to be natural.
自然点
And speak to me, you know, conversational,
和我说话 就像正常对话一样
everyday, like a friend, but, uh --
就像平时和朋友说话一样 不过
There's fear here.
你的心里藏着恐惧
There's emotion.
有强烈的情感
You're searching for a hero.
你在找一个英雄
You know, will no one save you?
难道不会有人来救你了吗 就像这种感觉
But don't hit it too hard.
但别用力过猛
Just throw it away, but with feeling, okay?
自然地流露出来 要有感情 好吗
- Good. How we doin'? - Shoot this mother.
-很好 准备如何了 -可以开拍
Alright.
好的
Oh, there's cue cards if you need 'em.
这里有提词板
But don't look at them. Look at me, okay?
但别盯着板看 看着我 好吗
But, you know, they're there.
它们跑不了
- So, roll sound. - ‭Rolling.
-开始录音 -录音中
- Camera. - Speeding.
-准备拍摄 -已就绪
And...action.
开拍
This is great. Stand right there.
很不错 就站在这
You look great.
很漂亮
Eyes open.
眼睛睁大
Yeah, good, good.
很好 很好
Can I drop your jaw? Sideways a little.
能张开你的下巴吗 侧一点
Perfect. That's it.
完美 就是这样
- Press "Record." - I can't --
-快录 -我不能
And five, four, three, two...
五 四 三 二 一
- Magic. ‭- Magic.
-魔法 -魔法
- Delicious. ‭- You can't have the pizza while we do the thing.
-真美味 -拍摄的时候不能吃
Because we're trying to shoot the commercial.
因为我们要拍广告
That's why. I'm gonna keep it right here.
这就是原因 披萨就放我这了
- Doing something with that thing? - Look up this way.
-把发型整理一下 -抬头看那边
Right? ‭And then stay right like that.
好吗 保持这个姿势
Alright, show it to me. Boom.
来吧 尽情展现
You're a cool guy, okay, but not too cool.
你很酷 但别表现得太酷
I need you to be relatable.
我需要你引起观众共鸣
Give me that Fonz. Alright, good.
大拇指竖起来 很好
Put it down. Nobody's buying it.
放下吧 没人会信的
Okay, the cane, I think, is a little too much.
我觉得手杖有些夸张了
Can I have it?
我能拿走吗
And five, four, three, two, magic.
五 四 三 二 一 魔法
- What? - Need it.
-什么 -我需要它
Let go. Just -- Really, okay?
放手 好吗
You look very, very officious, okay?
你看上去太一本正经了
Alright, can you smile warmly?
能热情地微笑一下吗
No? ‭I'm trying to direct.
不行吗 我在导演呢
That's good. Get out of the way.
很不错 别挡着镜头
- Okay. - ‭Get out of the way.
-好的 -让开
And...acting.
开拍
Cool, alright? Do that. Ready? Yeah.
很酷 就这么做 准备好了吗
Yeah, like this.
对 就像这样
Too much, uh -- Put your hand right -- Yeah, yeah.
太过了 把手放在这 对
Stand on the X. This is great.
站在标记上 很不错
Smile. ‭
微笑
Turn sideways.
转身
Take your Coke out of her hand.
把你的可乐拿走
And now look sad, glum.
现在要看上去很悲伤 很沮丧
And then when I say "Action," you look here.
当我说"开拍" 你就看向这边
No. Faster.
不 快一点
Make it a whip -- Whip your head.
甩过来 把头甩过来
Up here, and then -- go! -- action.
先看这边 然后 甩 开拍
Look back. Okay. Anyone else?
回头 好了 还有吗
So that ‭they don't reflect, okay?
这样眼镜不会反光
That looks normal. Look right in.
这样正常多了 看镜头
Look at me. Point.
看着我 指
No. Like this.
不 这样
More, more.
再夸张点
Good. Make it look real.
很好 再逼真一点
And...cut!
好的...卡
Beautiful.
很好
日间美容美甲
I'm Saul Goodman. Did you or...
我是索尔·古德曼 你或你...
Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
You came. I'm sorry. You missed most of it.
你来了 很抱歉大部分已经拍摄完了
I'm almost through my part. Now, you comin' in?
我快拍好我的部分了 你要进来吗
'Cause, hey, we still got a slice or two of pizza left.
我们还剩一两块披萨
Uh, no. I-I-I-I ate the office.
不 我在办公室吃过了
- I'm good. - ‭You sure?
-不用了 -你确定吗
'Cause it's, um, cold pizza
这可是社区剧院演员们
fondled by ‭community theater actors.
最喜欢的冷披萨
You gonna pass on that. ‭
你不打算尝尝
Yeah, I think I will pass.
嗯 算了吧
I just -- I just wanted to talk.
我只是...我只是想来谈谈
Talk? Yeah, sure.
谈谈 好吧
Of course. Uh, five.
当然了 五分钟
Good news -- ‭I tracked down Olivia Bitsui.
好消息 我找到了奥利维亚·比特苏
She is 92 years young.
她92岁芳龄了
She's part of the Navajo Nation.
她是纳瓦霍族保留地的
She lives out by Window Rock.
住在窗石那边
I'm gonna call her ‭first thing in the morning,
我明天早上就给她打电话
hopefully have a face-to-face.
希望能和她当面谈谈
- Jimmy -- - think I'm gonna bring a floral arrangement
-吉米 -我在想要不要带一些花
or maybe a cake assortment from Brother's Bakery.
或者兄弟面包店的蛋糕
- Good idea. ‭- Jimmy, d-do you think...
-好主意 -吉米 你觉得...
Will Acker settle for $75,000?
阿克会愿意以七万五美元和解吗
- $75,000? - ‭Yeah.
-七万五 -是的
Will he go for it?
他会愿意吗
Are you saying that Kevin is willing
你是说凯文愿意
to go up to $75,000 on this?
出七万五摆平吗
I --
我...
Look, we'll negotiate as far up as we can,
我们会尽可能把出价抬高
and then ‭I'll make up the difference.
然后我会补上差额
Wait. Hold on.
等等
Y-You'll make up the difference
你要补上差额
as in "Out of your own pocket" make up the difference?
是指"用你自己的钱"补吗
I -- Yes.
我...是的
I just need to end this now and move on.
我要赶紧结束这一切 往前看
But why?
但是为什么啊
No, hey, we have him.
不 我们已经抓到把柄了
Rich is suspicious.
里奇起疑了
He said some things.
他说了一些话
He's second-guessing how you got to be Acker's lawyer
他开始质疑你为什么会做阿克的律师
and questioning my intentions,
还怀疑我的动机
enough to want me off the case.
想把我撤出案子
We move forward with this,
我们继续这样下去
Rich is gonna figure out what's happening.
里奇就会发现到底是怎么回事
Here's the truth.
真相是这样的
Rich knows nothing.
里奇什么都不知道
- Well, not yet, no. - ‭Not ever.
-现在还不知道 -以后也不会知道
He has nothing.
他没有证据
There's no way to prove anything.
他无法证明任何猜测
You may be right.
也许你说得对
But it's just not worth it.
但是这样不值得
But...what about the play here?
但是...那现在拍的戏呢
The play is beautiful.
真的很棒
God, this is like watching a walk-off home run
天啊 感觉就像是眼看着要到手的本垒打
just drift foul.
突然偏了一样
It's your play.
这是你的戏
If you want to walk, we'll walk.
如果你想放弃 那就放弃吧
So, I got to -- ‭I got to break it to the kids.
那我得...我得告诉这些孩子们
Well, there's a lot to clean up
我们得清理干净
before Mrs. Ngyuen can open in the morning, so...
阮太太明天早上还要开门营业 所以...
- I'll help. - ‭No.
-我帮你们 -不
You've been all day at work.
你工作了一天了
Jimmy, you're out here doing all this because of me.
吉米 你们在这里都是为了我
I'm helping.
我要帮忙
Alright, ‭just don't touch the camera.
好吧 记住别碰摄像机
He claims ‭it's an extension of his body.
他说那是他身体的一部分
Noted.
明白
You're Michael?
你就是麦克吗
The gringo Lalo had a bug up his ass about.
拉罗口中那个碍事的美国佬
If Hector or the cousins ever find out about --
要是赫克托或他的表兄发现...
They're not gonna find out.
他们不会发现的
Get on with it.
继续说
Lalo's using his C.I. connection.
拉罗在利用他的线人
He's having Domingo call the DEA to rat out your dealers.
他让多明戈向毒品管制局供出你的毒贩
Times they're slinging, locations.
他们交易的时间和地点
Your guys are gonna get swept up.
你的人会被一网打尽
Promote low-level dealers...
提拔一些低级的毒贩
or find new ones.
或者找些新人
Let them get arrested.
让他们被抓
Protect our people.
保护好我们的人
You got it.
好的
What else?
还有呢
He talks about a lot of things.
他还说了很多
Hitting your supply trucks, going after your restaurants,
突袭你的供应货车 针对你的餐厅
getting your customers sick, cutting off power,
让你的顾客生病 破坏供电
busting open pipes.
弄断水管
He's gonna chip away at your business
他会一点一点抢走你的生意
until the bosses down south
直到南方的老板们
don't think you're worth the trouble.
觉得你不再有价值
From now on, you report to this man.
从现在开始 你向这个人汇报
He needs you?
如果他需要你
You do not hesitate.
你不许犹豫
Act.
行动
Guessing there's something you want to get off your chest.
看来你有话想说
You know ‭who you're workin' for, right?
你知道你在给什么人干活吧
The shit that this guy does?
那家伙的所作所为
They shot me,
他们开枪打我
left me bleeding out in the desert,
把我丢在沙漠里流血等死
all part of some plan.
都是计划的一部分
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该跟你说什么
I warned you.
我警告过你
What?
什么
I warned you when you started going after Hector Salamanca
你开始追踪赫克托·塞拉曼加的时候我就警告过你
there'd be others to worry about.
麻烦的不只有他
You made a choice.
你做了选择
You got in with both eyes open.
你入局时就已经很清楚
My father didn't.
我父亲不是
He's got a gun to my father's head.
他拿枪威胁我父亲性命
I don't do what he says...
如果我不照他说的做
Look...
听着
first things first.
当务之急
We take care of Lalo.
我们先处理掉拉罗
Then we'll talk.
然后我们再谈
Paige, you've got Kim, Rich, and Marcie.
佩奇 金 里奇和玛茜都在
Guys, I hope ‭you're calling with good news.
伙计们 希望你们这次有好消息
You sitting down?
你坐着呢吗
Oh, God. Really?
真有好消息啊
Yep. Acker's decided to settle.
没错 阿克决定和解了
Tell Kevin he's got his call center.
告诉凯文客服中心没问题了
Fantastic.
太棒了
Kevin will be over the moon.
凯文一定会高兴坏的
When is it official?
什么时候正式定下来
There's a meeting on the books with Mr. Goodman for Wednesday at 3:00.
周三下午三点跟古德曼先生见面
Music to my ears.
真是太好了
Kevin's gonna wanna be there to close this out and celebrate.
凯文应该会去现场解决这事 然后庆祝一下
I can't wait.
等不及了
Congrats, Paige.
恭喜 佩奇
Congrats to you guys.
恭喜你们
Kim, this was another tough one,
金 这是另一桩棘手的事
but you did it again.
但你又解决了
A team effort.
团队的功劳
We'll e-mail you the details.
我们会给你电邮细节
Great. Talk soon.
好的 再联系
‭Okay.
好的
Well, now that that's behind us and I have you here,
现在这事解决了 正好你们在
I want to talk to Jason in Charlotte,
我想跟夏洛特的杰森谈一下
walk us through these Fannie and Freddie changes.
带我们过一遍按揭贷款方面的变化
Dorothy, can you set up that North Carolina call?
桃乐茜 你能接通北卡罗来纳的办公室吗
Actually, before we do that, c-- Sorry.
在那之前 抱歉
Marcie, would you give us a minute?
玛茜 能让我们单独谈一下吗
Oh. Sure, absolutely.
当然 没问题
Dorothy, hold off on that call, please.
桃乐茜 先等等
Thanks.
谢了
I, uh... ‭
我...
I wanted to talk about yesterday.
我想谈谈昨天的事
Rich, you've been ‭nothing but generous to me.
里奇 你对我一直很照顾
And you don't deserve to be yelled at.
你不应该被那样大吼大叫
It was unprofessional.
太不职业了
I believe me staying on the case was the right thing,
我相信我留在这个案子是正确的选择
but that was the wrong way to react.
但我的反应方式不对
That's it.
就这样
Just that I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Kim...
you have a bone to pick with me, pick away.
你想跟我挑毛病 随便挑
In fact, ‭you want to lose your shit, that's alright, too.
你想情绪失控 那也没事
I'm not perfect.
我并不完美
I've broken plenty of times.
我也崩溃过很多次
But never in front of the troops.
但不能当着员工的面
I don't have to spell out what it does for morale, confidence.
士气和信心有多重要 我不用跟你解释吧
Never again.
以后不会了
Yeah, no, let's punt the call to Charlotte to another time.
夏洛特的电话以后再找时间打吧
Also, cancel my 12:30, but keep the reservation.
还有 取消我12点半的安排 但预约留着
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Thanks.
谢谢
You and me?
你和我
We're going to lunch,
我们要去吃午餐
and everyone is gonna see us.
当着大家的面
Good?
行吗
Good.
Alright, then. After you.
好的 你先请
Excuse me.
不好意思
Are these really only a quarter each?
这些真的都只卖二十五美分吗
- That's right. - ‭Why so cheap?
-没错 -为什么这么便宜
- Is there some kind of damage I'm not seeing? - ‭No.
-是哪里破损了我没看到吗 -不
We get lots of donations, books we already have,
我们收到好多捐赠 那些书我们已经有了
and there's just not enough room on the shelves,
而书架上已经摆不下了
so we sell what we can to pay for newer releases.
所以我们就便宜卖 赚的钱来买新书
Well, you're kidding me.
不是吧
"Treasure Island."
《金银岛》
Yeah.
And "The Little Prince."
还有《小王子》
My granddaughter's gonna love these.
我孙女一定会很喜欢的
Alright, well, I will start with...
好了 我就先买...
eight.
八本
Alright, eight. That's $2.
好的 八本 两块钱
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Thank you. Do you need a bag?
谢谢 你需要袋子吗
No. I'm fine. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
May I ask --
请问
is there ‭a Lillian Simmons working here?
这里有位叫莉莉安·西蒙斯的员工吗
Yes. I'm Lily.
有 我就是莉莉
Lily. Great.
莉莉 太好了
My name's Dave Clark.
我叫戴夫·克拉克
I'm a private investigator.
我是名私家侦探
Is this about Travel Wire?
要问差旅电汇的事吗
That's right.
没错
I already told the police everything I saw,
我已经把我看见的都告诉警方了
which wasn't much.
其实不多
You saw a man with a mustache, dark hair, kind of tall.
你看见一个留小胡子 深发色的高个男人
I'm not even sure anymore.
我都不敢确定了
It was through two sets of glass,
当时隔着两层玻璃
and he was leaning over a desk.
而且他倚靠着桌子
Are you free to sit and talk somewhere,
你有空到别处坐下聊聊吗
see if you remember any other details?
看你是否记得其他细节
As I said,
我说了
I told the police ‭everything I could remember.
我记得的都告诉警方了
Oh, I know.
我知道
And the police are doing their best
警方正在尽力
with that information.
追查那些信息
But I've been hired by the family.
但我是家属雇来的
And I am trying to help them find...
我在努力帮他们找到...
They're looking for closure, Lily.
他们想有个了结
Anything to bring them peace.
只要能帮他们得到安宁
I send money back to my parents back in Taiwan.
我定期汇钱回台湾给我爸妈
I-I do it every month.
每个月汇一次
Fred was always there.
弗雷德每次都在那儿
We didn't really talk much, but he was efficient.
我们没怎么说过话 但他效率很高
So, you see that man inside on the day in question.
所以那天你看见那个男人在里面
That's right.
没错
The door sign was flipped "Closed,"
门牌被翻到"歇业"那一面
which it never was.
以前从没有过
And then the man pointed at the sign and waved me off.
然后那男人指着门牌 挥手赶我走
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought they were having Internet problems or something.
我以为他们网络出了问题之类的
I came back 20 minutes later.
我二十分钟后回去
Oh, it was horrible.
那景象太可怕了
Thick black smoke and flames.
浓烟滚滚 火光冲天
And the man with the mustache --
留小胡子那男人...
you didn't see him when you returned.
你返回时没看见他
No.
没有
I got there just as the fire engines were arriving.
我到那里时消防车刚好赶到
Well, let's talk about when you first got there.
说说你第一次到那里的情况
You drove, I assume.
你是开车去的吧
- Yes. ‭- Where'd you park?
-是的 -你停在哪了
Right out front, just to the right of the entrance.
就在大楼前面 入口右侧
Where there any other cars parked there?
有其他车辆停在那儿吗
Um, a few.
有几辆
The normal amount.
正常数量
Any unusual or unique cars?
有不寻常或独特的车吗
Unusual?
不寻常
Older cars, classic cars,
老款车 老爷车
something you might not see every day.
可能不是每天会看到的车型
Actually, I think there was.
好像真有一辆
You remember what kind?
你记得是哪种吗
Oh, I don't really know cars.
我对车不太了解
It had four wheels.
有四个轮子
Okay.
好吧
That look familiar?
这辆看起来眼熟吗
Is this the car?
就是这辆车吗
That's not for me to say.
那要看你说是不是了
Yes, now that I look at it, yes,
我再仔细看了一下 是的
that was ‭the type of car it was.
当时那辆车就是这车型
A customized 1970 Monte Carlo?
1970年的定制款蒙特卡罗吗
Okay. ‭
是的吧
And that is a huge help, Lily.
你帮了大忙 莉莉
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
本月精选书籍
Oh, good.
那就好
Anything for that poor family.
只要能帮到可怜的那家人
- Uh, ‭there is something else. - ‭Yes?
-还有一件事 -什么事
Uh, if you were able
你能不能
to call the detectives who interviewed you
打给之前询问你的警探
and pass this along firsthand,
直接把这信息告诉他们
tell them that you remember that detail?
说你想起了这细节
That was so long ago.
已经过了很久了
I don't think I can remember who I spoke to.
我不记得当时问话的是谁了
Well, I have that right here.
我这里有名单
Detective Tim Roberts.
蒂姆·罗伯茨警探
That's his number.
这是他的电话号码
Probably catch him at his desk right now.
现在打过去他应该在
Oh, okay.
好的
A gray 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
灰色1970雪佛兰蒙特卡罗
Gray?
灰色吗
And if you don't mind, don't mention my name.
你不介意的话 别提起我的名字
Police get a little funny about private investigators
警方不太喜欢私家侦探
horning in on their business.
插手他们的案子
They can have all the credit.
功劳都归他们就行
I only want justice.
我只想伸张正义
Oh, absolutely.
当然了
I understand.
我明白
Thank you, Lillian.
谢谢 莉莉安
Count your lucky stars we got Judge Papadoumian.
你们今天走运了 我们遇到帕帕杜米安法官
She likes my flair.
她欣赏我的才华
Baby, you went the extra mile for us today.
宝贝 你今天为了我们格外努力
Don't think I didn't notice.
别以为我没注意到
Hey, you want a quick rub-n-tug?
想让我们帮你打飞机吗
Just to say "Thanks"?
表示感谢
We won't mess up your suit or nothin'.
我们不会弄皱你的西装的
We'll clean you up nice with a warm towel.
我们会用热毛巾把你清理干净
A warm towel.
热毛巾
I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna --
谢谢你们的提议 但我要...
I'm gonna politely decline, if that's okay.
恐怕我要婉拒 希望你们不介意
Rain check.
改天再约吧
Well, we gotta get back to it anyway.
反正我们也要赶快复工
Almost lunchtime.
快到午餐时间了
hey, do you two think that maybe --
二位觉得是不是...
maybe you should take a break?
你们是不是应该休息一下
You don't see restaurants closin' doors at noon, do ya?
你没见过中午休息的餐厅吧
Lunch is peak traffic.
午餐时间正是人多的时候
Just be careful, alright?
当心点 好吗
And try not to get picked up again, okay?
千万别再被抓进去了 好吗
Okay.
好的
Ladies, hey! Ladies.
女士们 女士们
How much for, uh, an hour of your time?
你们一小时多少钱
Excuse me. Judge Greene.
不好意思 格林法官
I keep hearing the news.
久仰大名
A hole in one at Sandia?
在桑迪亚一杆进洞
I don't want to say it was all luck --
我不想承认这全是运气
Then don't say another word.
那就什么都别说
U.S. Open, here we come.
美国公开赛 我们来了
Cliff. Been waiting long?
克利福徳 等很久了吗
Not at all. You're right on time.
没有 你来得正是时候
Uh, thank you, Francisco.
谢谢你 弗朗西斯科
Saw you shaking hands with Judge Greene.
我看见你跟格林法官握手了
I don't know if you heard about his retiring.
不知道你听说他要退休了没
- No. Retiring? - ‭Yep.
-没有 退休 -没错
"Retiring" with ‭his 22-year-old law clerk.
跟他二十二岁的法官助理"退休"去了
Really?
有没搞错
Guess she's been filing a different type of "brief"
我想她是要给这位法官
for the judge, now, hasn't she?
整理另一种"摘要"了
‭Very good.
没错
Let's hear more about that "Hole in one."
再多来点"一杆进洞"的新闻吧
Gentlemen, can I round up some drinks for the table?
先生们 需要上点酒水吗
Absolutely.
当然
More time with the menu,
你要再看下菜单
- or you ready to pull the trigger? - Let's do it.
-还是现在点单 -现在点吧
And I'll have a martini, very dry...
我要一杯马提尼 多加琴酒
I hear S&C ‭are following the playbook.
我听说斯韦卡特和考科利律所在走流程了
Erin and the gang already had a jump on redrafting the complaint,
艾琳那一帮人已经开始重新起草起诉书
but then another box of receipts were suddenly discovered.
但突然又发现了一盒收据
What are you hearing from Kiley?
凯丽那边有什么消息吗
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Howie.
华仔
You know.
你知道的
I, uh -- No, I-I don't know.
我 不 我不知道
Oh, don't try to play us like that, Howie.
别想耍我们 华仔
Uh, this is -- I don't know them.
这... 我不认识她们
Ladies, I don't know you.
女士们 我不认识你们
This is some sort of mistake.
你们应该是认错人了
Yeah, we made a mistake, alright.
是 我们认错人了 好吧
Joe Dog ain't happy.
老二可不高兴了
‭You owe us.
你欠我俩的
- Uh, owe you? - ‭Yeah. Owe.
-欠你们 -对 欠我们的
‭You can't take a ride on the Carnival Cruise
你不能坐了豪华游轮
and only pay for a tugboat.
却只付小拖船的钱
‭You know ‭what I'm sayin'?
懂我意思吗
I can leave if you need --
如果你不方便的话我可以先走
Uh, no, no.
不 不
Look, I don't know any Joe Dog or "Tugboat,"
听着 我不认识什么老二 或者"拖船"
so we can end this right now.
所以我们的谈话到此为止
We ain't leavin' without our cash money, honey.
没拿到钞票我们可不走 亲爱的
I don't know you and owe no money to you.
我不认识你们 也不欠你们钱
- That's it. ‭ - Don't touch her!
-够了 -别碰她
I didn't touch...
我没碰...
"No, Cliff, these are not my hookers.
"不 克利福德 我没有找妓女
They're somebody else's."
是别人找的"
"Howard, are you sure they're not your hookers?
"霍华德 你确定她们不是你找的吗
They seem to --"
看上去她们...”
"No, no, Cliff, m-my hookers were taller than these."
"不 不 克利福德 我招的妓女比这俩高"
Oh, God, I'm good.
天呐 我真有一手
Hello? Uh, Olivia Bitsui?
喂 是奥利维亚·比特苏吗
Yes. Good afternoon, ma'am.
是的 下午好 女士
My name is Saul Goodman.
我叫索尔·古德曼
I'm an attorney based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
我是新墨西哥州阿尔布开克的一名律师
Yes. Yes, I'm a lawyer.
对 对 我是律师
Well, I wanted to ask you, um --
我想问你
have you ever heard of a bank called Mesa Verde?
你听说过一家叫梅萨维德的银行吗
You.
What's that?
那是什么
I'm sorry?
什么
That.
那个
How long's it been down there?
在那多久了
I-I don't know.
我不知道
It's an interoffice envelope.
这是办公室间的信封
Isn't there a date?
上面有日期吗
Uh, yes. Uh, today.
有 是今天的
Today.
今天
And where's it supposed to be today?
今天应该送去哪
Uh, Detective Roberts.
罗伯茨警探
And don't you think
你不觉得
that Detective Roberts should get it sometime today?
它今天应该送到罗伯茨警探的手上吗
Uh, yes, absolutely.
当然了
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
If the smell is coming from under your porch,
如果这气味来自你门廊的下面
it is most likely a possum.
很有可能是只负鼠
That's right, a possum.
对 负鼠
If it's a human body, yes, I'll investigate.
如果是人的尸体 对 我会调查的
But you need to call animal control first.
但是你得先打给动物管理局
Yes, I'm sure.
对 我确定
You can also shine a flashlight under the porch
你还可以打着手电筒看看下面
and see what's under there yourself.
自己弄清楚
Well...
那...
if the porch isn't big enough for you to get under,
如果门廊下面容不下你
then there's probably not a dead body, okay?
那很有可能就不是人的尸体 好吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
你可能会对它感兴趣回复 差旅电汇迈克弗劳斯警官
Ed!
埃德
You need to put eyes on this.
来看一眼这个
Hit-and-run,
肇事逃逸
same day ‭as our Travel Wire murder.
跟差旅电汇凶案是同一天
Check out the make of the car.
你看看车型
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
1970年的雪佛兰蒙特卡罗
Same model ‭our librarian just called in.
跟我们图书管理员报告的是同一款
- What are the odds? - ‭Who sent this?
-哪儿能这么巧 -这是谁送来的
Officer McFloss?
迈克弗劳斯警官
I can't even read that.
我有点看不清
The guy rammed this car right through a parking gate?
这人开着这辆车硬撞停车场栏杆
So, we got a Monte Carlo at a lot here
这里曾经停过一辆蒙特卡罗
half-hour before the murder.
就在凶案发生半小时之前
Leaves the scene of the hit-and-run,
逃离事故现场
headed east towards Travel Wire.
一路向东 往差旅电汇开
20 blocks.
二十个街区
This is soundin' like our guy.
听起来正是我们要找的人
James usually run late?
詹姆斯经常迟到吗
He'll be here.
他会来的
All I care about's getting this behind us.
我只想让这件事赶紧过去
Done. Finito.
完成它 结束它
We won't have finalized contracts today,
我们今天不会敲定合同
but we'll definitely land on an agreement.
但我们肯定会达成一致
Hello, folks.
大家好啊
Nice to see ‭lots and lots of happy faces.
看见这么多喜气洋洋的人我真开心
And you, too, Rich. Kiddin'.
看见你我也很开心 里奇 我开玩笑的
Jimmy. Always a pleasure.
吉米 见到你总是很高兴
Saul.
叫我索尔
Saul Goodman ‭during business hours,
工作场合叫我索尔·古德曼
"S'all" the time.
一直是索尔
This is Paige Novick, Mesa Verde's in-house counsel.
这位是佩奇·诺维克 梅萨维德的内部法律顾问
- Very nice to meet you. - ‭Paige.
-认识你很高兴 -佩奇
I know ‭you're the one who brought Kim Wexler onto the team,
我知道是你介绍金·韦克斯勒加入的
so I consider you ‭the brains of the operation.
所以你应该是法务的核心智囊
I actually think you're right about that.
我觉得你说得对
And this is Kevin Wachtell, CEO of Mesa Verde.
这位是凯文·沃弛泰尔 梅萨维德的总裁
You know what?
你知道吗
I could tell ‭from the impressive belt buckle.
光从你那不一般的皮带扣我就能看出来
Really looking forward to settling this.
我真心希望这事能够了结
Me too. Let's do this.
我也是 那就来吧
Hey, Viola. How's it hangin'?
薇奥拉 你好吗
I, uh... Good?
我...还行
Cool.
Just to jump into it --
开门见山
Jump away.
开吧
As discussed,
我们谈过
considering we're only contractually obligated
鉴于我们按合同的义务只是
to pay $5,000 ‭on top of fair market value for Mr. Acker's home,
以高于市价五千块的价格买断阿克先生住宅的土地
we believe ‭$45,000 is more than generous.
我们相信四万五千块再慷慨不过了
I hear that, but, um, you and I
我知道 但你我
have a different definition of the word "Generous."
对于"慷慨"这个词的定义是不一样的
Because that's not how I would describe it.
我可不会称之为慷慨
And here we go.
听听听听
We're not prepared to offer more than what's on the table.
我们无法提供更多补偿了
No, no, I-I knew there would be dickering,
不 我就知道会有讨价还价
so let's -- let's just hear the number you're looking for
我们就来听听你期待的数目
so we can all move forward with our lives.
这样大家都能继续正常生活
We'd like nothing more.
我们也是这样想的
What amount are you asking?
你要多少
$4 million.
四百万美元
$4 million. Very funny.
四百万美元 真好笑
Very funny.
真好笑
Mr. Acker would like to be paid $4 million
阿克先生想要四百万美元
for his pain and suffering.
抚慰他的痛苦
It's what's fair.
这很公平
What in the world are you talking about?
你知不知道自己在说什么
It's a four with six zeroes,
四后面跟着六个零
and it's preceded by a dollar sign.
前面还有个美元符号
We had an agreement.
我们说好了的
We had a discussion.
我们只是讨论过
We had a verbal agreement
我们口头达成了协议
on a number that both sides would be happy with.
一个两方都满意的数目
And I discussed the offer with my client,
我跟我的委托人谈了你们的提议
and he really, really doesn't want to leave his house,
他真的真的不想离开他的房子
his home.
他的家
$4 million is the only number he'll be happy with.
只有四百万这个数目能让他满意
I apologize.
我道歉
We need to end this meeting now
我们这次会议恐怕得中止了
so Rich and I can have a conversation
好让里奇和我
with Mr...Goodman.
跟古德曼先生交涉一下
Just... incredible nerve.
真是...勇气可嘉
Ridiculous.
荒唐
What's your endgame here?
你到底想干什么
Because you know you're never gonna get that money.
因为你知道你永远拿不到那笔钱
Wait. Wait. Don't leave.
等等 别走
You're not wasting any more of their time.
你不准再浪费他们的时间了
No, I --
不 我...
- Kevin, ‭meeting's over. - Not while the gang's all here.
-凯文 散会了 -大家都在就不算散会
I would love to bring up a completely unrelated matter.
我要提一件完全无关的事
Kevin, we can handle this.
凯文 我们能处理
No. This is really good.
不 这真的很不错
You're gonna want to see this.
你们肯定会想看的
Kevin, you wanna stick around. Your dad's in this.
凯文 你肯定想留下来 其中涉及到你爸
- What? - Kevin, I insist.
-什么 -凯文 听我的
This is a waste of your time.
这就是在浪费你的时间
There's only one way to find out.
只有一种办法能知道是不是浪费时间
Kevin, I'm advising you to please just keep walking.
凯文 我劝你快走
No. I wanna see this.
不 我要看
Viola, you mind getting the shades?
薇奥拉 麻烦你拉一下窗帘好吗
Viola, shades, please.
薇奥拉 麻烦拉一下
Here we go.
开始吧
新墨西哥州大学媒体实验室"梅萨维德宣传片"导演 索尔·古德曼
I'm Don Wachtell
我是沃弛泰尔
梅萨维德在隐瞒什么
President of Mesa Verde.
梅萨维德的总裁
My bank took my home over a technicality,
我的银行仅凭一个小小的细则就夺走了我的家
and I never missed a single payment.
可我从未错过任何一次分期付款
It's not right. It's un-American.
实在太没道理了 这不是自由的美国
Yup!
是的
Hi. I'm Saul Goodman.
大家好 我是索尔·古德曼
Have you or a family member
您和您的家人
been wrongfully evicted from your home by Mesa Verde?
是否被梅萨维德银行卑鄙地赶出了家门
卑鄙地赶走
Then you may be entitled to a large cash settlement.
那您可能有资格获得巨额和解金
Call 505-503-4455 today!
今天就拨打505-503-4455
- Are you kidding me? - ‭None of that is true.
-你开玩笑吗 -一派胡言
- It's libel. - ‭It's defamation!
-纯属诽谤 -毁人清誉
That's my father you're making a fool of.
你居然取笑我的父亲
Jimmy, turn it off. You know you can't do this.
吉米 快关掉 你不能这样
- ‭This is a good one. - I'm Don Wachtell.
-好东西来了 -我是沃弛泰尔
I went into my bank to withdraw cash for groceries,
我去我的银行取钱
and I came out with a rash.
出来之后就起了疹子
I-I can't stop itchin'.
好痒啊
- It's everywhere. - Yup!
-到处都是 -是的
Hi. I'm Saul Goodman.
大家好 我是索尔·古德曼
Did you or a family member visit a Mesa Verde branch
您或您的家人是否去过梅萨维德银行
and come into contact with black mold?
然后就霉菌感染了呢
Then you may be entitled to a large cash settlement.
那您可能有资格获得巨额和解金
There's no way in hell you can legally run these.
你不可能合法地播出这玩意儿
- Call 505-503-4455 today! - Mm. Maybe.
-今天就拨打505-503-4455 -也许吧
But, you know, we'll fight it out after they run
等这些片子在新墨西哥 亚利桑那
in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Tex--
犹他播出后 我们再说
No, no, no, we will stop it before it ever gets that far.
不不不 我们会想办法阻止的
Some might call that prior restraint.
有人叫这"事前限制"
You know what? You can stop us.
你知道吗 你可以阻止我们
Some news outlet will pick it up.
但有些新闻台会拿过去
They'll run for free.
免费播出
I went into my bank to open my safety deposit box,
我去我的银行 想打开保险箱
and Mr. was standing there with his pants down!
但这位先生正光屁股站在那里
- Bare genitals. - Yup!
-一览无余 -是的
My dad never, ever did anything like that.
我父亲从未做过这种事
None of this is true. This is all fantasy.
这些都是假的 你可真会编啊
It doesn't matter.
我不管
This trash airs, our reputation is in the toilet.
这玩意儿要是播了 我们就会名誉扫地
It'll never, ever get that far.
绝对不会播出去的
I'm Don Wachtell.
我是沃弛泰尔
梅萨维德在隐瞒什么
The bank manager couldn't explain
银行经理无法解释
where all the extra fees were going,
所有的额外费用都去哪里了
so I followed the money trail.
所以我查了钱的流向
The evidence was as clear as day.
证据充分
My bank was funding terrorism.
我的银行在资助恐怖主义
- Stop. Stop it! - Hi. I'm Saul Goodman.
-停 停 -大家好 我是索尔·古德曼
I've seen enough of this horseshit. Jesus.
这破东西我看够了 天啊
Worried your Mesa Verde savings...
担心您在梅萨维德的存款
- ...are being used to help America's -- - There's lots more.
-被用于资助美国的... -还有很多呢
You know what? I can leave you this one
这一份就留给你们慢慢看吧
because I've got plenty of copies.
我还有好多拷贝呢
What do you hope to gain with all this?
你想得到什么好处
We agree to Acker's ridiculous demands
我们同意付阿克四百万的天价
and you don't run this garbage?
你就不播出了吗
It's illegal to do that.
这样做是非法的
No lawyer can play one case off another.
律师不能用一个案子要挟另一个案子
It is unethical, and it is blackmail.
这不道德 这是敲诈
She's right.
她说的没错
One has absolutely nothing to do with the other,
这两个案子什么关系也没有
which leads me to my next topic.
于是我要说下一个话题
This is Olivia Bitsui.
这位是奥利维亚·比特苏
She's a photographer.
摄影师
In fact, ‭she took this self-portrait.
这照片就是她自己拍的
It's really lovely.
很好看
Here's another picture she took 54 years ago.
这是她五十四年前拍的一张照片
Kevin, say nothing.
凯文 什么也不要说
- No, Kim, I got this -- - Kevin, ‭I'm strongly advising you --
-不 金 我可以 -凯文 我强烈建议你
- I know this picture. - ‭Kevin!
-我认得这幅照片 -凯文
My dad bought it fair and square.
是我父亲光明正大买回来的
I have a copy of it hanging in my office at home.
我家里办公室墙上也挂着一幅
I think we all just heard Mr. Wachtell admit
我们都听到沃弛泰尔先生承认了
that he owns a copy of Olivia Bitsui's photo,
他有奥利维亚·比特苏照片的一份副本
a photo that looks remarkably like
而这张照片看起来非常像
the official Mesa Verde logo.
梅萨维德的标志
That's right. We own it!
没错 我们买了版权
You own a copy of the photo.
你只买了一份副本
You don't own the rights to it. That's copyright infringement.
并没有买版权 你这是侵权
You'll never be able to prove that.
你没法证明
Well, you know what?
真的吗
Looks like a mirror image there.
看起来真的一模一样
So I think I can convince a judge and probably a jury
我应该能说服法官和陪审团
that Mesa Verde misappropriated
梅萨维德侵犯了
Ms. Bitsui's intellectual property.
比特苏女士的知识产权
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Sins of the father.
是你父亲的错
But, um, we filed an injunction,
但我们申请了强制令
so you're gonna have to take down all your horsey logos
所以你必须撤下所有的马儿标志
or throw a big tarp over 'em
或者用防水布罩起来
till we can get this thing settled.
直到我们把这事解决
Shouldn't take more than --
应该用不了多久
I don't know -- a couple years?
几年时间就可以了吧
We'll be seein' a lot of each other.
我们会经常见面的
Till next time.
下次再聊
Yeah, the problem we're facing is that
我们现在面临的问题是
none of the so-called victims said, "Mesa Verde did this,"
这些所谓的受害者没有一个说"是梅萨维德干的"
No. Everybody said "My bank."
的确 每个人都说"我的银行"
- They never used the words "Mesa Verde." - ‭Exactly.
-他们没有指名道姓说是梅萨维德 -没错
But it's in front of our images, our logo.
但我们公司的形象和商标在上面摆着呢
Yes, Paige, ‭it's all heavily inferred,
是的 佩奇 全都是强烈暗示
but it's done in a way to keep us wrangling in the courts.
但这是想让我们在法庭上纠缠不休
We'll be there forever, going 'round and 'round.
我们会一直在法院兜兜转转
- So, how do we keep them off the air? - ‭We're --
-怎样才能保证不播出 -我们...
- We're gonna have to get ahead of him. - ‭How?
-我们得先他一步 -怎么做
We notify the stations that -- that --
告知电视台
that they're susceptible to a libel suit if they air.
如果播放广告 就会面临诽谤诉讼
It might be an extended game of whack-a-mole.
这样可能会招来更多问题
Rich, any way you slice this, it's a long-haul battle.
里奇 不管你如何处理 这必定都是场持久战
We have to take things one at a time.
我们只能一个一个地解决
Meanwhile, we have to counter the copyright injunction.
同时 我们还得反驳版权强制令
- We can start with that. - I mean, ‭do we need to discuss libel?
-可以先从这个入手 -要讨论下诽谤的事吗
- That's straightforward. - Do we need to discuss terrorism?
-这个很简单 -还有恐怖主义
- Kevin. - Kevin!
-凯文 -凯文
Kevin, Kevin, I know you're upset,
凯文 我知道你很生气
but please don't do anything rash.
但请不要鲁莽行事
Let your lawyers take care of it.
让你的律师来处理
We'll fix this.
我们能解决
Kim, can I just go to the men's room?
金 我去上个卫生间都不行吗
Of course. Yeah.
当然可以
Okay, now, with the copyright infringement, I think we...
谈到侵犯版权 我们应该...
505-503-4455 today.
今天就拨打505-503-4455
Where are you?
你在哪
...pretty well ironed out...
差不多都解决了
Stay there.
别走
What'll it take?
开个条件
Oh, you're gonna have to be more specific.
你得更具体一点
I let Acker stay ‭in his shitty little house
我让阿克待在他的破房子里
and I move my call center
移走我的客服中心
and all the rest of it goes away?
其他的事就一笔勾销
Is that the game?
你满意了吗
As your counselor, Ms. Wexler informed you
你的律师韦克斯勒小姐告诉过你
I'm not allowed to do that.
我无权与你交涉
Gimme a break.
得了吧
You're a third-rate huckster
你就是个三流骗子推销员
who'd sell your own mother's organs to get what you want.
为了达到目的连卖掉你妈的器官都愿意
What will it take?
你开个条件
Mind you, again, I'm not actually allowed
我再提醒一下 我不允许
to do any of this, not intentionally.
跟你谈论这个事情
Cut to the chase, jackass.
有话直说 混蛋
Well, Kevin, would you -- would you close your eyes
凯文 你能不能闭上眼睛
and imagine a world with me?
跟我一起设想这样一个世界
Just if you...
你就配合下...
It's a world where Mr. Acker gets to keep his house,
在这个世界里 阿克先生能保留自己的房子
plus the $45,000 you were gonna pay him
以及你打算付给他的四万五
for his pain and suffering.
精神损失费
And in this world,
在这个世界里
you throw in a public apology.
你还会对他公开致歉
And imagine a world
在这个世界里
where a Native American photographer -- Olive Bitsui --
一名美国原住民摄影师 奥利维亚·比特苏
is compensated $200,000 for the use of her photo,
能因为照片被使用而获得二十万赔偿金
in addition to receiving future credit
除此之外 还能获得署名权
for the inspiration and use of the logo from Mesa Verde.
作为梅萨维德的商标使用及灵感来源
Also -- you know what?
还有
throw in a public apology for Ms. Bitsui while you're at it.
你顺便也会向比特苏女士致歉
And then -- ‭then I can imagine a world
但是 我想象中的这个世界
where the injunction disappears.
在那里不会有版权强制令
And those commercials --
那几条宣传片
oh, they'll never see the light of day.
也永远不会播出
And, poof, ‭away they go into a vault,
全部遁入虚无
never to be seen by mortal eyes again.
永世都不会被凡人看见
What do you think of that world, huh, Kevin?!
你觉得那个世界怎么样 凯文
You can open your eyes now.
你可以睁眼了
Can you imagine a world where we shake hands on that, man to man?
我们能够真诚地握手成交吗
Yeah, he just dropped me off.
他刚让我下车
Usual route, going south.
老路线 往南开
Baker 2-4-1 PD.
B241号 呼叫警局
Baker 2-4-1. Go ahead.
B241号 请说
Ran a 26, got a hit on a New Mexico plate --
执行任务中 发现一辆新墨西哥州牌照车
1V15RZ 1-Victor-1, 5-Robert-Zebra.
Gray Monte Carlo occupied by one male.
灰色蒙特卡洛 一名男性驾驶
Last seen headed south on Brighton towards Lawrence.
最后目击向南方开 布莱顿往劳伦斯方向
Units stand by for an attempt to locate
各单位就位 准备定位
on a gray Monte Carlo occupied by one.
一辆灰色蒙特卡罗 车上只有一人
Last seen in the area of --
最后目击区域是在...
‭Turn off the vehicle
熄火
and drop the keys out the window.
把钥匙扔出窗外
Turn the vehicle off and
汽车熄火
drop the keys out now.
把钥匙扔出来 快点
How'd it go?
怎么样
That was pretty perfect, right?
我这一出是不是很绝
Kim, uh...
金...
Kim.
Look, apologies, alright?
我道歉 行吗
I'm -- I'm sorry for sandbagging you
我很抱歉没按我们商量好的剧本来
with the ol' switcheroo.
让你有些措手不及
I-I should have warned you.
我应该提前跟你打招呼的
But you know what?
但是你看
You being angry at me -- that worked.
你生我气这件事 奏效了
You were concerned that Rich was suspicious.
之前你还担心里奇起了疑心
Did he say anything?
这回他说什么了吗
- No. - ‭Great. See?
-没有 -太好了 你瞧
That anger, real anger --
那种愤怒 打心眼儿里的愤怒
it worked like a protective immunity shield, you know?
就像一个保护罩一样
I mean, hey, emotion like that --
那种情绪的爆发
you can't fake it.
是装不出来的
No. You can't.
没错 装不出来
Yeah, right?
是吧
So, what'd Kevin say?
所以凯文怎么说
He said ‭he was tired of lawyers.
他说他受够律师了
Wait. Wait. Do the voice. You got to do the voice.
等等 模仿他的声音说
Kevin is sick of lawyers,
凯文受够了律师
wants to be done with all of it.
他想要结束这一切
We explained that ‭your agreement is non-binding,
我们跟他说你们的协议是不具约束力的
but he doesn't care.
但他不在乎
He's sticking with the handshake.
他坚持跟你握手成交
Boom! There ya go.
太好了
That's a plan cooked and served to juicy perfection.
真是个天衣无缝的计划
We -- We should celebrate. Really.
我们应该好好庆祝一下 真的
We'll go to a steakhouse,
我们去吃牛排吧
get a couple bottles of red wine,
开几瓶好酒
some Tiramisu, the whole nine yards.
再来些甜点 来个全套的
Okay, Kim, look, I said I was sorry.
好了 金 我已经说了我很抱歉
And, again, it worked.
而且 我再说一遍 计划成功了
No way that Rich or Paige could believe
里奇和佩奇绝不会认为
that we were in cahoots
我们俩是串通好的
'cause -- guess what -- we weren't.
因为我们根本就没串通
Acker gets to keep his home,
阿克不仅能保全他的房子
plus a nice chunk of change.
还能得到一大笔零花钱
Olivia Bitsui gets reparations for being cheated.
奥利维亚·比特苏则会得到照片侵权的赔偿
And Kevin still gets his call center.
而凯文仍然能建成他的客服中心
Everybody wins.
所有人共赢
- You win, Jimmy. ‭- What?
-你赢了 吉米 -什么
You win.
你赢了
Uh, yeah.
But, I mean, well, we win.
但不只我一个人赢了
Us.
我们都赢了
No. I didn't.
不 我没赢
What didn't you get that you wanted?
你还有什么想要的没得到吗
I don't trust you.
我对你的信任没有了
Why?
为什么
You played me.
你骗了我
You made me the sucker... again.
我被骗了 又一次
Again? What --
又一次 什么...
Wait. How can you be the sucker? It was your plan.
等一下 你怎么受骗了 这是你的计划啊
Oh, fuck you, Jimmy.
去你的吧 吉米
God.
天啊
I -- Uh, you know what?
我... 你知道吗
I can't do this anymore.
我受不了了
Kim, I was just --
金 我...
No, you -- you turned you and me versus the bank
你把我们俩和银行之间的对立
into you versus me.
变成了你和我的对立
And it is not just this.
不只是这一次
It's the same thing over and over again.
这样的事已经发生过无数回了
No, I kept things from you to protect you.
不是 我瞒着你是为了保护你
Look, if I got caught and -- God forbid --
如果我被抓了 上帝保佑
you're questioned under oath,
你就得宣誓接受审问
you have plausible deniability.
这样你就可以说你并不知情
Jesus, Jimmy.
天啊 吉米
You can excuse stabbing me in the back
你居然能把背后桶我刀子
by making it about protecting me?
狡辩成保护我
Is that -- Is that really supposed to justify everything?
这样就能证明你的所做所为是正确的吗
Okay, Kim, I'm sorry.
好了 金 对不起
‭I'm sorry, alright?
对不起 好吗
It -- It will never happen again.
我以后绝不会再欺骗你了
That's a lie.
你撒谎
Well, I swear. I swear it won't.
我发誓 我发誓我再也不会这样做了
Look me in the eye
看着我的眼睛
and tell me it'll never happen again.
告诉我你不会再欺骗我了
You can't.
你做不到
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
You don't believe yourself.
你自己也不相信自己
It is a lie.
这是谎言
You lie. I lie.
我们都在撒谎
This has to end.
这种生活该结束了
- I-I-I cannot ‭keep living like this. - ‭No, no.
-我不能再这样继续下去了 -不 不
- No, no, Kim, we can fix this. - Jimmy, no, shut up.
-不不 金 我们能解决的 -吉米 别说了
Jimmy, Jimmy, ‭you know this has to change.
吉米 你也知道我们不能再继续这样下去了
If you don't see it, I don't know what to say
如果你不明白 那我也不知道该说什么了
because we are at a breaking point.
因为我们的关系已经到达临界点了
Oh, God! Either we end this now --
要么我们现在就结束这段关系...
- No! - ‭Either we end this now
-不 -要么我们现在就结束这段关系
and enjoy the time we had
然后带着对彼此美好的回忆
and go our separate ways, or we're...
分道扬镳 要么我们就...
Or what?
就怎样
Or we're -- we're -- I mean...
要么我们就 我们...
Or maybe...
要么我们就...
Maybe we get married.
要么我们就结婚