风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第7集: JMM JMM

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
And anything that already happened...
过去的旧帐
we're not going back over all that.
我们就不翻了
Let's just focus on from here on out.
只着眼于今后的事
Right. Past is past.
没错 过去的都过去了
And moving forward...
向前看
Uh, if I have the urge to not tell you something,
如果我想隐瞒你一些事
then I've gotta tell you.
我还是得告诉你
Right. Full disclosure.
没错 完全披露[诚实]
- And it works both ways? - Works both ways.
-我俩都是吗 -我俩都是
And... mute.
静音了
Okay, what if I have the urge to not tell you something,
如果我想隐瞒你一些事
but I tell you,
但我说了
and you don't like what you hear?
惹你不高兴怎么办
I just want to know what's going on.
我只想知道怎么回事
Yeah, but --
是 但
Jimmy, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
吉米 船到桥头自然直
There he is.
他来了
So, we're really doing this, huh?
我们真的要这么做吗
Yeah, looks that way.
似乎是的
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
- Nope. - ‭Cool.
-没 -好
Mornin'.
早安
- Thanks for coming. - Good to see you.
-谢谢过来 -很高兴见到你
- Shall we? ‭- Yeah.
-走吧 -行
What's up?
怎么了
Want me to hold the rings for you?
需要我帮你保管戒指吗
Oh, there's no rings.
没有戒指
Well, I can fix that easy.
这好办
I seen a clerk downstairs.
楼下有个职员
He had a nice rock,
他有个好钻戒
probably about a half a carat.
应该有半克拉
Huell, no.
休 不
This is a different kind of thing.
这不是干那种事
Oh. It's like that.
这样啊
Then we should do it up right, then, for the rugrat.
那我们该做全套 为了你俩的孩子
No, there's no rugrat.
没有孩子
Well, you're at least gonna take her somewhere after this?
那你至少得带她去度假吧
Little honeymoon?
小蜜月
I gotta friend ‭who runs a B&B in Roswell.
我有一个在罗斯威尔开旅馆的朋友
Get you a good deal.
给你优惠
How about we take a raincheck on that?
还是下次再说吧
We just need to get this done.
我们得尽快把这事办好
You feel me?
你懂吗
This is a legal arrangement.
这是法律上的安排
This way, if I get into trouble,
这样的话 如果我有麻烦了
they can't make her testify against me.
他们就不能逼她指证我
You getting hitched for that?
你们为了这个结婚
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. That's all this is.
没错 就是因为这个
You got it?
你懂了吗
She gonna be a McGill or Goodman?
她姓麦吉尔还是古德曼
Wexler.
韦克斯勒
I-I got to go finish this.
我去办事了
Here you go.
詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔 金柏莉·韦克斯勒
Thanks.
谢谢
Sir, do you have documentation of your two previous dissolutions?
先生 你带了前两次离婚的文件吗
Yeah.
带了
Great. One sec.
好 稍等
This okay with you?
你没意见吧
Of course.
当然
Yeah.
I just mean, um...
我就是...
this might not be what you dreamed of when you were 12.
这可能不像你十二岁时梦想的那样
Jimmy, it's not about that.
吉米 跟那没关系
This is just, you know...
这只是...
- everything we talked about. - ‭Right.
-我们谈过的 -对
Right. I know.
对 我知道
Just making sure.
就是确认一下
All set.
都好了
I just need $25.
再给我二十五块
I got it.
我来吧
结婚证
结婚仪式 一切从简
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉久等了
Been that kind of day.
今天挺忙的
So...Wexler-McGill?
韦克斯勒和麦吉尔
Yes.
And you picked the short vows, that right?
你们选了短誓词 对吧
Yes.
And you have your witnesses?
有见证人吗
Okay, then.
那好了
Here we go.
开始吧
Here we go.
开始了
"Do you, James Morgan McGill,
"詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔
take Kimberly Wexler to --"
你是否愿意娶金柏莉·韦克斯勒"
Hmm. No middle name.
没中间名
"To be your lawfully wedded wife?
"成为你的合法妻子
To have and to hold, from this day forward,
从今天起 执子之手
for better, for worse,
无论顺境或是逆境
for richer, for poorer,
贫穷或是富有
in sickness and in health,
健康或是疾病
till death do you part?
直到死亡将你们分开"
I do.
我愿意
"And do you, Kimberly Wexler,
"金柏莉·韦克斯勒
take James Morgan McGill
你是否愿意嫁给詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
成为你的合法丈夫
To have and to hold, from this day forward,
从今天起 执子之手
for better, for worse,
无论顺境或是逆境
for richer, for poorer,
贫穷或是富有
in sickness and in health,
健康或是疾病
till death do you part?"
直到死亡将你们分开"
I do.
我愿意
Do you have the rings?
你们准备戒指了吗
We, um --
我们...
We didn't do that.
我们不做那一套
No rings.
没有戒指
Okey-dokey.
好嘞
"Then by the power vested in me
"以新墨西哥州
by the state of New Mexico,
赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you husband and wife."
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻"
"You may kiss."
"你们可以亲吻了"
One more, one more.
再来一次
绝命律师第五季 第七集
So, lunch is definitely out?
一起吃午餐没戏了吗
Sorry. I-I just can't get away.
抱歉 我脱不开身
But I'll be home early tonight.
但今晚我会早点回家
Me too.
我也是
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you!
索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义
I been calling you.
我一直在给你打电话
Yeah. I had a busy morning.
我早上很忙
Go to lock-up.
去拘留所
Client's waiting for you.
有个委托人在等你
My "Client"? Wha--
我的"委托人"
Who got picked up this time?
这次谁又被抓了
Jorge De Guzman.
豪尔赫·德古兹曼
Who the hell is Jorge De Guzman?
豪尔赫·德古兹曼是谁
Who do you think?
你觉得呢
State vs. Jorge De Guzman.
豪尔赫·德古兹曼公诉案
Case CR-2004003022.
案件编号CR-2004003022
Mr. De Guzman.
德古兹曼先生
Murder in the first degree,
一级谋杀罪
robbery while armed with a deadly weapon,
持械抢劫
tampering with evidence, arson --
篡改证据 纵火
Your Honor, uh, my client waives
法官大人 我的委托人
the reading ‭of the remaining charges.
放弃剩余指控的宣读
How does he plead?
他有何辩护
"Not guilty" on all charges.
所有指控均宣称无罪
I'd like to schedule a pre-trial hearing in six weeks.
我想在六周之后安排预审听证会
And I'm going to deny bond.
并且拒绝被告保释
Your Honor --
法官大人
That's my decision.
这是我的决定
Thank you for making time for us on such short notice.
谢谢你抽空与我们见面
We wanted to tell you face-to-face
我们想当面告诉你
how much everyone in the firm
律所里的所有人
regrets what happened yesterday.
都为昨天发生的事感到遗憾
The situation in Tucumcari spiraled out of control,
图克姆卡里的情况完全失控
and we take full responsibility.
对此我们负全责
Kevin, you chose me as your attorney.
凯文 你选了我当你的律师
And that was the best day of my professional life.
那是我职业生涯中最美好的一天
Yesterday was the worst day of my professional life.
昨天是我职业生涯中最可怕的一天
I can't tell you how much I regret that I let you down.
我无法表达让你失望的歉意
But I want you to know that, if you choose
但我想让你知道 如果你选择
to move forward with me and with us,
继续与我和律所进行合作
nothing like that will ever happen again.
这种事不会再发生第二次
No one's denying ‭that things went off course,
事情出了差错 这不可否认
but let's keep in mind that over the last 18 months,
但我们应该记得 过去的一年半里
we've opened 24 new branches.
我们开设了二十四家新分行
And, until Tucamcari,
在图克姆卡里之前
the legal work has been...flawless.
法律方面的工作一直完美无缺
Kim, you dropped the ball. That's for sure.
金 你掉链子了 这没得说
And, uh with all your smarts,
凭借你的才智
whole office full of associates and fancy degrees...
还有一整个办公室的高学历同事
you get rolled over by...
你居然被一个...
Well, you know what happened.
你知道怎么回事
I expected more.
我本来对你的期望更高
Thanks for coming in.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you, Kevin.
谢谢你 凯文
- Paige. - ‭Thank you.
-佩奇 -谢谢
Kim, one more thing.
金 还有一件事
This fella -- McGill or Goodman, whatever.
这个家伙 叫麦吉尔还是古德曼 随便吧
You could do a whole lot better.
你可以找个更好的
I'll say 50/50, but we gave it a shot.
我觉得五五开吧 但至少我们试了
Rich, we can't leave it like this.
里奇 我们不能就这样走了
Oh, he'll stew for a bit, and then we'll see.
他会纠结一段时间 到时候再看结果吧
And if he does stick with us, then what?
如果他继续和我们合作了 那怎么办
We walk on eggshells forever?
我们要一直如履薄冰下去吗
What's our alternative?
我们还有别的选择吗
We countered with seven, right?
我们反驳了 是吗
Yes, but after the survey --
没错 但是在经过调查后
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Do you mind if we take just another minute of your time?
介意我们再占用几分钟时间吗
I guess.
可以
Kevin, no matter what our relationship looks like moving forward,
凯文 无论我们接下来的关系看起来如何
we owe you the truth.
我们欠你一个事实
And the truth is, you ignored our advice.
事实就是 你无视了我们的建议
Oh, so this is my fault.
这成我的错了
We said Mesa Verde
我们说过 梅萨维德
should reconsider the site for the call center.
应该重新考虑客服中心的地址
You declined.
你拒绝了
We advised you to keep the purchased lot as an investment.
我们建议你保留成交的土地 作为投资
You declined.
你也拒绝了
And we advised you to leave that meeting
我们还建议你离开会议
when it became apparent that the other side was negotiating in bad faith.
因为对方在谈判过程中明显要进行敲诈
You declined.
你还是拒绝了
At every point, we gave you the best guidance we could,
我们在每一步都给了你最好的指导
and at every point, you chose to go your own way.
但每次你都选择自行其是
We are your attorneys,
我们是你的律师
and it is our job to advise you.
给你建议是我们的职责
The decisions will always be yours,
做决定的人永远是你
but...if you continue to ignore us...
但如果你继续无视我们的建议
then this is the wrong relationship.
那我们就不该合作
And, Kevin, I have to tell you,
还有 凯文 我必须告诉你
whoever represents you in the future...
以后不管谁做你的律师
I hope you're gonna listen to them a little bit better.
我希望你多听取他们的意见
That it?
说完了吗
Alright, then.
那好吧
See you on Thursday.
周四见
Okay.
Well, uh...I guess we'll get out of your hair.
我们...就不打搅了
Thursday.
周四
JMM JMM.
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, that's my motto.
是我的座右铭
Yeah?
是吗
"Justice Matters Most."
"公正最重要"
Okay, brass tacks.
好 说重点
Um, how solid is this "De Guzman" thing?
"德古兹曼"这身份有多可信
Because if they find out you're not who they think you are,
如果他们发现你的真实身份
- that could be a little -- - It's not gonna be a problem.
-那可能会有点... -这不会是问题
Great!
很好
Um, first up,
首先
we got to get the murder rap down to manslaughter.
我们得把谋杀指控减轻为过失杀人
Now, I think that the DA is primed to cut a deal.
我认为地检准备和你谈认罪协议
So I say make 'em come to us, power move --
让他们主动提出 争取主动...
- No. - ‭No?
-不 -不
Nope. No deal.
不 不谈协议
Here's the thing about going to trial --
要是闹到庭审的话...
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No trial. No deal.
不上庭 不谈协议
Okay, yeah. Sure. Just...
好吧 没问题 只是...
What did you have in mind?
你有什么高见
You're gonna get me out on bail.
你先把我保出去
Bail?
保释
That's...
这...
Well, the thing there --
那边的规矩...
I mean, I don't know how things work south of the border,
我不知道边界以南的办事规矩
but here, ‭under these circumstances,
但这里 在这种情况下
uh, well, that's a long shot.
希望渺茫
Quieres ser amigo de el cartel?
你想和贩毒集团交朋友吗
I'm sorry. I-I don't, uh...
不好意思 我不懂...
You wanna be a friend of the cartel?
你想和贩毒集团交朋友吗
Time to get yourself a new motto.
你该换新座右铭了
Just. Make. Money.
挣钱最重要
"'But what does that mean, "Ephemeral"?'
"但'朝生暮死'是什么意思"
repeated the little prince,
小王子追问道
who never in his life let go of a question
他这个人一有问题
once he had asked it.
就要刨根问底
'It means,
"意思是
"Which is in danger of speedy disappearance."'
'有很快会消失的危险'"
'Is my flower in danger of speedy disappearance?'
"我的花有很快会消失的危险吗"
'It certainly is.'"
"毫无疑问"
Okay, kid, ‭we'll finish the rest later.
好了 孩子 剩下的以后再读
Now, good night.
现在该说晚安了
Not yet, Pop-pop.
不要嘛 爷爷
Just two more pages.
再读两页
Two more pages, and that's it, alright?
就两页 然后睡觉 好吗
Now lie down.
你躺下吧
"'My flower is ephemeral,'
"我的花朝生暮死"
the little prince said to himself,
小王子喃喃自语道
'and she only has four thorns
"而且她只有四根刺
to defend herself against the world."
来抵御这个世界的侵害"
She's out.
她睡着了
Think "The Little Prince" did the trick.
应该是《小王子》的功劳
I think you wore her out with all that hide-and-seek.
我觉得是你跟她玩捉迷藏把她累坏了
I don't know.
我说不好
I think maybe she wore me out.
也许是她把我累坏了
This girl at work --
我有一个女同事
she can't get her son to sleep.
她不知道怎么哄儿子睡觉
The kid's 2 years old,
那孩子两岁了
and he's still tearing around the house at midnight.
半夜还在大闹天宫
Matty was like that.
马蒂就是那样
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really.
嗯 真的
Never wanted to conk out.
一直不消停
‭Too busy.
闹死人
He was such a cutie.
他真可爱
I love those pictures of him sitting on Santa's lap.
我很喜欢他坐在圣诞老人腿上的照片
Ahh, that face.
那小脸
Cried his eyes out. Every year.
大哭不止 每年如此
And every year, he'd want to try it again.
但每到第二年 他都想再试一试
I'm better now.
我现在好些了
What changed?
发生什么了
Decided to play the cards I was dealt.
我决定面对现实
Just said he'll see us at the regular Thursday meeting.
他就说周四例会上见
You spoke truth to power.
你对当权者说了真话
We'll see if he sticks to it.
那就看看他会不会听了
How'd your day go?
你今天怎么样
I got married.
我结婚了
Here.
过来
What?
怎么了
I'm having the urge not to tell you something.
我想隐瞒你一件事
It's nothing.
不是什么大事
I'll -- ‭I'll tell you later, okay?
我晚点告诉你 好吗
Jimmy, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
吉米 等等 等等
What?
什么事
I have a -- a new client.
我有一个新客户
He's, um, connected.
他有些关系
I mean, he's a cartel guy.
我是说 他是贩毒集团的
From Mexico.
墨西哥那边的
Pretty high up.
级别挺高
Anyway, he's in for murder,
不管怎样 他因谋杀被捕
and he wants bail, which --
想获得保释
That's impossible.
这根本不可能
I mean...no way in hell this dude is ever seeing sunshine.
这家伙永远也不可能重见天日了
But if I could, you know, somehow find a way...
但如果我可以 想办法...
um...he said, uh, I'd be a friend of the cartel.
他说了 我可以成为贩毒品集团的朋友
"Friend of the cartel"?
"贩毒集团的朋友"
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
Means money.
意味着钱
Ranch in Montana kind of money,
像蒙大拿州农场主一样有钱
like, uh, private jet kind of money
可以买得起自己的私人飞机
press conferences,
出席记者招待会
TV news, the works.
上电视 等等
But...
但是...
do you want to be a friend of the cartel?
你想成为贩毒集团的朋友吗
No. No.
不 不
Absolutely not. I...
当然不了 我...
Anyway, it's a moot point
不管怎样 八字还没一撇
'cause the guy's the definition of a flight risk, so...
因为这个人潜逃风险极高 所以...
Look, I'm gonna put up a fight, right, just for show.
我准备好好为他辩护 就是做做样子
There's no judge on earth that's gonna grant him bail.
不可能有法官会批准他的保释
I just -- ‭I didn't want to tell you,
只是 我想对你隐瞒这件事
so I thought I should tell you.
所以我觉得我应该告诉你
You know what?
你知道吗
What?
什么
I'm glad you did.
很高兴你跟我说了
Alright, back in your cell!
好了 回你的牢房去
No, no. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
不 不 我没事 我没事
So, what's happening with sixth street?
第六街是怎么回事
And the take?
赚了多少
Okay.
So, what're you gonna do about it?
你准备怎么办
You gonna send in Ocho Loco?
准备把疯子小八弄进来吗
Oh. Even better. Nice.
那更好
Listen.
听着
I got something for you to do.
我有件事要交给你去办
I'm not telling you shit until we talk about my dad.
不谈谈我爸的事 我什么都不会告诉你的
What you tell me and when you say it
你要告诉我什么以及你什么时候说
is not up to you.
这由不得你
Listen, you said ‭when Lalo's out of the picture,
你说当拉罗出局后
we'll talk about my father, right?
我们就能谈谈我父亲 对吧
Well, ‭he's out of the picture.
他现在出局了
Say your piece.
你说吧
I'm done.
我不干了
I want out.
我想退出
And you want me to square it with Fring.
你想让我帮你跟弗林划清界限
Fring's not all of it. It's the cartel.
不只是弗林 还有贩毒集团
I disappear,
我一消失
they're gonna go after my father.
他们就会去对付我父亲
He's gotta come with me.
他得跟我一起走
But no matter what I say,
但无论我跟他说什么
with him it's the cops or nothing.
他都叫我去找警察
The cops won't solve this.
但警察解决不了这事
You got a way?
你有办法吗
What are you holding out?
你还有什么没告诉我
Lalo called me from inside.
罗拉从里面给我打电话了
He put me back in charge.
他让我重新掌权
And...?
然后呢
And...
然后
he wants me to burn down a Pollos Hermanos.
他希望我烧毁一家洛博罗炸鸡
Then he's not out of the picture, is he?
那他就没有出局 对吧
The "Avocado mania" promotion,
"牛油果风暴"的活动促销
which we've been testing in select franchises,
在我们挑选的几个分店试行后
has been a smashing success,
取得了卓佳的效果
contributing to an 18% increase in foot traffic at participating locations
为所有参与的分店提高了18%的进店客流量
and a 12% bump ‭in customer satisfaction.
并提升了12%的消费者满意度
We know a good thing when we see it,
我们一眼就知道这是个机遇
so we are planning to fully roll out "Avocado mania" in Q2.
所以我们决定于第二季度全面推出"牛油果风暴"
Additionally, our innovative "Family-fun" remodel
另外 我们改革后的"家庭欢乐聚餐"
improved the in-store Whiskerstay's experience,
提升了胡须食客的店内体验
古斯塔沃·弗林首席执行官洛博罗炸鸡
resulting in increased repeat business system-wide.
并提高了整个品牌的回头客数量
In fact, we are happy to share the news
事实上 我们很高兴宣布
牧歌电气休斯顿
that the latest ACSI survey
最新的全美顾客满意度指数调查
now places Whiskerstay's in the top 10%
显示胡须食客已跻身全国
of limited-service chains nationwide.
前10%的有限服务连锁店
Very nice, Cleo, very nice.
很好 珂丽奥 很好
Thank you.
谢谢
And now let's hear from Gustavo Fring
现在有请古斯塔沃·弗林
of Los Pollos Hermanos.
洛博罗炸鸡的首席执行官
- Thank you, Herr Schuler. - Bitte.
-谢谢 舒勒先生 -请吧
I am delighted to report
我很高兴告诉各位
that the last quarter Los Pollos Hermanos revenues
洛博罗炸鸡上一季度的收入
have increased 8.3%.
增加了8.3%
Comparable restaurant sales increased by 4.2%,
同店销售额同比增长4.2%
representing the eighth consecutive quarter of comparable sales increases.
已经连续八季度同店销售额增长
In addition to our continued focus on our core menu,
除了继续做好我们的核心产品外
we are very proud to introduce a new offering
我们还很荣幸地介绍一款新产品
that will extend our product line
此产品将拓展我们的产品线
while celebrating our traditional New Mexican culture.
同时继续弘扬传统新墨西哥文化
I invite you to taste our delicious "Spice Curls."
我邀请各位品尝新出的"香辣扭扭薯条"
"The curly fry with the Southwestern kick."
"西南风味的扭扭薯条"
Here we are.
到了
The bathroom has heated floors.
厕所有地暖
You'll find the dial just under the light switch.
开关就在电灯开关的下方
There's a steam shower...
还配有蒸汽淋浴房
and bidet.
以及坐浴盆
This controls the drapes.
这个能控制窗帘
Many of our guests have enjoyed the rodeo.
有许多客人喜欢观看牛仔竞技比赛
It's in town tomorrow at Reliant Stadium.
明天在兰瑞特体育场就有
I highly recommend it.
我非常推荐
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I'm only staying the night.
我只住一晚
Next time, then.
那就下次吧
Is there anything else, sir?
还有别的需要吗 先生
No. No, no, that will be all.
不 不必了 就这样吧
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
- Thank you, Mr. Fring. - My pleasure.
-谢谢 弗林先生 -不客气
请勿打扰
Peter. ‭
彼得
- Look who's here. - ‭Who?
-你看谁来了 -谁
Hello, my friend.
你好啊 朋友
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
It's good to see you, my friend.
见到你我真高兴 朋友
Oh, you look well.
你气色不错
Well, I don't feel well.
我不太舒服
Maybe things will improve now that you're here.
但是你来了我可能会好受一些
Lydia tells me Salamanca is in jail.
莉迪亚告诉我塞拉曼加进监狱了
This means you can continue construction?
是不是你就能继续施工了
E-Eduardo Salamanca has been arrested for murder.
爱德华多·塞拉曼加因谋杀被捕了
However, even from jail he creates...issues.
然而 他在狱中也...不安分
What kind of issues?
怎么个不安分法儿
He ordered his men to burn down one of my restaurants.
他让手下去烧我的一间餐馆
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
He's in jail. He can still do that?
他在坐牢还能那么干
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
I know it's not exactly my area of expertise,
我知道这不是我的专长领域
but don't people get killed in prison all the time?
但监狱里不是总出人命吗
I mean, "Shanked" and "Shivved" and whatnot?
"被捅死" "被攮死" 一切死法皆有可能
Anything happens to Salamanca on this side of the border,
塞拉曼加在国境这边出了事
the cartel will assume that it was my doing.
贩毒集团就会怪到我头上
It would mean war.
那意味着战争
War for which we are unprepared.
让我们措手不及的战争
My God.
天啊
This nightmare never ends.
这噩梦还没完没了了
- He's concerned about the money. - ‭"Concerned"?!
-他担心钱 -还"担心"
4,800,000 Euros.
四百八十万欧
It's a miracle I haven't been caught.
我没被抓简直是奇迹
Last year ‭the auditors came this close.
去年 审计员就差这么一点
One of them, a woman -- I think she knew.
其中有个女的 我觉得她发现了
- Peter -- - At first it was a year.
-彼得 -起初是一年
Then it was two. Then three.
然后两年 三年
And now you're telling me...
现在你告诉我...
How long?
要多久
I can't. I can't.
我等不了 等不了
They will catch me, and then it is over.
他们会抓到我 就全完了
- Peter -- - ‭I can't.
-彼得 -我等不了
- Peter -- - Gustavo, please.
-彼得 -古斯塔沃 求你了
- I can't. - ‭Listen to me.
-我不能再等了 -听我说
- I -- - ‭Listen to me.
-我... -听我说
Do you remember Santiago?
你还记得圣地亚哥吗
The two of us.
我们俩
Our backs to the wall.
我们被逼得走投无路
I will never forget what you did.
我永远不会忘记你当时做的
Oh, well...
那个...
You are still the same man.
你依然是当年那个你
You will do what is necessary.
必要之事你绝不含糊
Stay strong, my friend.
坚强点 朋友
We've come so far.
我们都走到这一步了
We are so very close.
就差那么一丁点了
Okay.
好吧
Good.
Now...you eat.
你用晚餐吧
Tomorrow you and I are going to the rodeo.
明天我们去看牛仔竞技
The rodeo?
竞技
Yeah. To see the cowboys.
对 去看牛仔
I've never been to the rodeo.
我还从来没去过呢
Well, ‭you're going to love it.
你会喜欢的
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
- Prosit. - ‭Prosit.
-干杯 -干杯
Prost. ‭
干杯
‭Uh, "Your guests will relax in the elegant great room,
"您的客人可在优雅的大房间内休憩
complete with soaring stone fireplace."
房间内配有花岗岩石砌壁炉"
Soaring stone?
花岗岩
Yeah. That's the best kind of stone.
是啊 那是最优质的石材
How about a lavender farm?
一座薰衣草农场怎么样
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, well, it's, uh -- it's lavender-adjacent.
真的 附近有薰衣草
Tell me more.
说详细点
"Imagine a magical land called 'home.'
"将这神奇的土地当做自己的家
Watch the sun set ‭across your own private meadow,
在乱花摇曳的微风中
as wild flowers sway in the breeze.
看日落余晖洒满你的私人牧场
This stunning desert retreat
该精品沙漠会所
promotes a casual ‭yet luxurious lifestyle."
为您提供轻奢的生活格调"
I'm casual yet luxurious.
我就是轻奢本人
Yeah. Totally.
是 绝对的
It's got a five-car garage.
还有五个车位的车库
What? How's that gonna work?
什么 那怎么行
- We only get 2 1/2 cars each? - ‭Yeah.
-我们一人只能有两台半车吗 -对
Garbage. ‭
垃圾
So, that was wildflowers dancing in the sun?
野花在阳光下摇曳
They're swaying in the breeze.
在微风中摇曳
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Well, either way.
不管怎样
They're having a very nice time.
它们都挺开心的
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you!
索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义
I need a word.
有话跟你说
Oh. A word? Yeah, uh --
有话 行
Yeah, I have a word for you. Uh, "Tunnel"...
我也有话跟你说 "隧道"
...which is where I am right now.
我现在就在隧道里
Sorry! I can't hear you!
对不起 我听不清
Maybe try again later?
过会儿再打吧
Coming!
来了
Whatever it is,
不管什么事
it's not for me, and it shouldn't be for you.
都不关我的事 也不关你的事
Hey, forget your key --
忘带钥匙了吗
Okay. Yeah. Come right in.
好吧 进来吧
Make yourself at home.
就当自己家
You got me in my underwear, so enjoy the show.
我还穿着内裤呢 别见外
You're representing Eduardo Salamanca,
你是爱德华多·塞拉曼加的代理律师
AKA Jorge De Guzman.
也就是豪尔赫·德古兹曼
He is a client of mine, yeah. So?
对 他是我的委托人 怎么了
Well, I need you to get him out on bail.
我需要你给他保释出来
Wait. What do you have to do with Lalo Salamanca?
等等 你怎么扯上拉罗·塞拉曼加的
I represent someone who has an interest.
我只是代表利益相关方
Someone like who?
什么样的人
Someone your client can never know about.
不能让你委托人知道的人
Yeah, look, ‭I don't take marching orders from the man behind the curtain.
但是 我不接受神秘人士发号施令
In this case, it's better that you do.
这个案子 你还是答应的好
You know what Salamanca did, right?
你知道塞拉曼加都干过什么吧
I am aware.
我知道
What's this?
这是什么
This is everything you need to do your job.
这是你完成任务所需的一切材料
弗雷德·惠伦
洛博罗炸鸡店
Go.
去吧
"Significant ties to his local community"?
"与其所在当地社区关系密切"
What ties?
什么关系
Did you actually think I wasn't gonna hear
你们真的认为我会对你们的
about this "Private eye" of yours?
"私家侦探"毫不知情
Excuse me?
你说什么
Dave Clark.
戴夫·克拉克
Dave Clark.
戴夫·克拉克
The mysterious "third party" who's coaching your key witness.
给你们关键目击证人做指导的神秘"第三方"
Alright, good.
好吧
You know what?
行吧
Do the dumb act for Parson. Please.
你们就继续装傻吧
I can't wait to see him rip you both a new one.
我迫不及待想看他再整你们一次
Any idea what that asshole is going on about?
那个混蛋闹的是哪出
I'll call the librarian.
我给图书管理员打电话
Uh, play to the judge, okay?
当着法官面好好表现 行吗
But don't -- don't, like, play to the judge.
但是 别玩世不恭的
Don't over do it.
千万不要
Try not to be too cool.
别太摆架子
I mean, look humble.
谦逊点
A little bit scared.
稍微胆怯点
No problem.
没问题
- Is that them? - ‭Yep.
-是他们吗 -对
Who's that?
那是谁
That's gotta be his family.
肯定是他的家人
Fred Whalen.
弗雷德·惠伦
The guy who died? At the Travel Wire?
差旅电汇的死者
And I'm told you have new information...
听说你有新消息
An allegation of witness tampering?
指控干扰证人
Mr. Goodman?
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman?
古德曼先生
That's right, Your Honor.
没错 法官阁下
Witness tampering.
干扰证人
I have reason to believe
我有理由认为
that the prosecution's key witness
公诉方的关键证人
was coached ‭by a private investigator
受到了一名私家侦探的引导
who was hired to pervert justice.
他受雇妨碍司法公正
Does the prosecution have a response?
公诉人有回应吗
Unfortunately, Your Honor,
很不幸 法官阁下
it seems a person unknown to my team
似乎有我们不知道的一位不明人士
may have interacted with our witness,
可能与我们的证人有过接触
causing her to call Detective Roberts
让她打给罗伯茨警探
and amend her statement two months after the initial interview.
并在最初审讯两个月后修改证词
This only recently came to our attention,
我们最近才发现此事
and we are vigorously investigating.
正在积极调查中
I would hope so.
但愿如此
Having said that, Your Honor,
话虽如此 法官阁下
this witness is one small element of the state's case.
这位证人只是本公诉案中很小的一环
In light of the extraordinary violence of the crime
鉴于犯罪情节极其暴力
and the fact that Mr. De Guzman is a foreign national
以及德古兹曼先生为外籍人士
with no ties to the community,
与本地社区毫无关系
we ask that the court recognize him as a flight risk
我们请求法院将其视为潜逃风险
and as a danger to the citizens of New Mexico.
同时也对新墨西哥州民众造成威胁
Mr. Goodman?
古德曼先生
Uh, all due respect, Your Honor,
恕我直言 法官阁下
but the witness is not just one "Small element"
这位证人不仅仅是本公诉案中
of the state's case.
"很小的一环"
She's the only witness
她还是唯一能将德古兹曼先生
tying Mr. De Guzman to the murder scene,
与凶杀现场联系起来的证人
and she's been manipulated.
而她受到了他人操控
Furthermore, the claim that Mr. De Guzman
此外 关于德古兹曼先生
has no ties to the community -- that's just patently false.
与本地社区毫无关联的说法 显然是无稽之谈
Mr. De Guzman has deep ties to the city of Albuquerque.
德古兹曼先生与阿尔布开克市有着深刻羁绊
I'd like you to meet... his family.
我向您介绍 他的家人
Uh, that's his fiancée
那是他的未婚妻
and the love of his life, Beth McKinnon,
他的挚爱 贝丝·麦金农
his stepchildren, Christopher and Ella,
他的继子女 克里斯托弗和艾拉
and sitting with them is Beth's mother, Mary.
坐在他们身旁的是贝丝的母亲 玛丽
Now, Your Honor,
法官阁下
my client is the only father that these kids have ever known.
这些孩子只有我委托人这一个父亲
They depend on him.
他们都依靠他生活
How can you possibly see fit
您怎么忍心
to separate this beautiful...family?
拆散这个美好的家庭呢
Um...I'm sorry.
抱歉
The testimony, um, implicating Mr. De Guzman in this crime --
德古兹曼先生涉案的证词
it's been fabricated.
是捏造的
You've already held him for three days.
您已经关押他三天时间
Given the circumstances,
考虑到现有情况
Mr. De Guzman should be granted bond.
应该让德古兹曼先生获得保释
Your Honor, a sidebar?
法官阁下 请求私下磋商
Didn't the state do any investigating at all?
公诉方就没做好调查吗
We did, Your Honor.
我们调查了 法官阁下
Your honor, ‭given what's transpired here...
法官阁下 根据现有信息...
Alright, that's enough.
行了 不用再说了
Your Honor, I really --
法官阁下 我真的...
I accept the defense's argument that bond is warranted.
我接受辩方观点 允许保释
But considering the severity of the charges,
但考虑到指控的严重性
I will set the amount at $7 million.
我决定将保释金额设为七百万美元
Cash only.
仅收现金
Oh, Your Honor --
法官阁下...
All rise.
全体起立
$7 million?
七百万
Yes, and I am so, so sorry.
是的 我真的很抱歉
I can do that.
我可以付
Thing is,
问题是
- I'm gonna need you to pick it up. ‭- What? Me?
-你得去帮我取钱 -什么 我
I'll call you.
等我电话
- You're good to go. - Thank you.
-你可以走了 -谢谢
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
Howard.
霍华德
So...have you thought any more about the job?
所以 工作的事你还在考虑吗
The job.
工作
Yeah.
对啊
No, um...
还没...
I'm still giving it some thought.
我还在考虑
"Giving it some thought"?
"还在考虑"
Yeah.
是的
You know what?
你知道吗
Don't bother.
不用再考虑了
It seems I've upset you.
这个提议好像让你很生气
So offer's off the table.
所以就此作罢吧
You upset me?
让我很生气
How -- How'd you upset me?
怎么让我很生气了
You tell me.
你说呢
This is getting a little weird, Howard.
你有点奇怪啊 霍华德
You want to know what's "Weird"?
你知道什么才叫"奇怪"吗
It's "Weird" to offer a job to a man
你给一个人提供了工作机会
and in return have bowling balls thrown at your car
而作为回报 那个人却向你的汽车扔保龄球
and prostitutes ‭sent to your business lunch.
在你工作午餐时派妓女来餐厅大闹
That's "Weird."
这才叫"奇怪"
Are you listening to yourself?
你在说什么呢
I don't know what you're into these days, Howard,
我不知道你这些日子都经历了什么 霍华德
but prostitutes and, uh, bowling balls?
但是妓女 保龄球
Uh...you sound unhinged.
你听起来有点不太正常
Jimmy, ‭I'm sorry you're in pain.
吉米 我对你的痛苦深表遗憾
You're sorry?
深表遗憾
You're sorry?
深表遗憾
You kill my brother, and you say you're sorry.
你害死了我哥哥 却对我说深表遗憾
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
The job offer -- it didn't upset me.
那份工作 并没有让我生气
It amused me.
反而让我觉得很好笑
Big job at the illustrious HHM.
赫赫有名的HHM律所里举足轻重的职位
Chance to play at the palace?
有机会走上那么大的舞台
Lil' ole me?
就凭我这种小角色
- I was trying - You have no idea what's going on.
-我只是想 -你根本不知道外面在发生什么
You're a teensy tiny man
你是一个只活在自己的小世界里
in a teensy-weensy little bubble!
只关注自己的小人
Oh, Jimmy.
吉米啊
Ohh, don't you fuckin' "Oh, Jimmy" me.
快别他妈同情我了
You look down on me?! You pity me?!
你有什么资格看不起我 可怜我
Walk away. That's right, Howard.
走就对了 霍华德
You know why I didn't take the job?
你知道我为什么不接受你的工作吗
'Cause it's too small!
因为它太渺小了
I don't care about it!
我不在乎这种工作
It's nothing to me!
它对我来说屁都不是
It's a bacterium!
渺小到不能再渺小了
I travel in worlds you can't even imagine!
我游走的世界大到你根本无法想像
You can't conceive of what I'm capable of!
你根本想像不到我的能力
I'm so far beyond you!
我早就远远超越你了
I'm like a God in human clothing!
我是身着西装的上帝
Lightning bolts ‭shoot from my fingertips!
指尖射出闪电