风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第8集: 中间人 Bagman

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
住手
就不
住手 蠢货
就不 傻逼
我来让你住手
安分点
我有东西给他 如果他还有兴趣
《绝命律师》第五季 第八集
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
洛博罗炸鸡店火灾系纵火
Ah, you wouldn't get it.
你不会懂的
Okay. ‭Okay.
行 行
Here's what you're gonna do.
你得这么做
You're gonna take, uh, 25 South to Las Cruces.
向南走25号公路到拉斯克鲁塞斯
You can pick up 10 West from there.
再向西走10号公路
Hey, write this down, man -- es complicado.
记下来 很复杂
Uh, 10 West at Las Cruces.
拉斯克鲁塞斯以西走10号公路
A little past Deming, there's a state road.
戴明过去一点 有条州道
It's 146.
146州道
Uh, follow the signs to Antelope Wells
跟着路标到安蒂洛普油田
until Mile Marker 223.
走到里程标志223的地方
Turn off at the dirt road and take it 30 miles south.
开到土路上 然后往南走30英里
30 miles down a dirt road?
在土路上走30英里
Fewer eyes out in the desert, you know?
沙漠里没什么人 懂吗
Actually, it's 31.6,
准确说是31.6英里
so make sure that you use the little, uh, you know,
所以要确保你看的是里程表上
trip-meter thing on the odometer or whatever.
短距离的那个
Anyway, once you get there, you're gonna see a well.
总之 你到了 就能看到一口井
It's really old, you know, broken down.
很老旧了 坏掉了
Uh, what does this well look like?
这口井什么样子
It looks like a well.
井的样子
It's the only one out there.
那里就一口井
And can you see it from the road?
能从路上看到它吗
Yeah, you'll see it -- don't worry about it.
你能看到 别担心
My cousins are gonna meet you there with the money,
我的堂兄弟会带着钱来见你
9:00 a.m.
九点整
You'll like them. They're good boys.
你会喜欢他们的 都是好孩子
I'll bet. Um.
当然了
Hey, I have an idea --
我有个主意
why not have these cousins of yours
为什么不让你的表兄弟
bring the money just all the way here?
直接把钱送过来
Cut out the middle man.
省去中间人
Yeah, see, the thing is,
嗯 问题是
this whole thing has to be very, uh, low profile, you know?
整件事必须处理得非常低调
There are people --
有些人
let's say competitors of mine --
我的竞争者们
people who want to keep me in here.
想让我被继续关在这
And so, you know, ‭my cousins come into town --
要是我的堂兄弟进城了
those people will notice.
这些人会注意到的
What about Nacho Varga, right?
那纳乔·瓦尔加怎么样
Would your "Competitors" notice him?
你的"竞争者们"也会注意到他吗
He seems like he's got a pretty good head on his shoulders.
他看上去脑袋挺灵光的
Ignacio?
伊格纳西奥
Yeah, sure, I mean,
当然了
he's good for a lot of things.
他很多事都办得好
But with $7 million?
但拿着七百万
Guy like that could get real dumb real fast, you know?
那种人可能很快就会犯傻的
Hey, you're the right guy for this.
你是办这件事的不二人选
You're nobody -- I mean, no offense,
你谁也不是 无意冒犯
but nobody's gonna look twice at you.
但没人会注意到你
Yeah, sure. Um.
当然
Hey, look, maybe this isn't your thing, you know?
听着 也许你不习惯办这种事
I mean, that's okay. I get it.
没关系 我理解
Y-You did good in court --
你在庭上表现很好
we'll leave it at that.
就这样吧
Oh, thanks, that's --
谢了 这...
I appreciate that.
我很感激
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'll find somebody else, you know?
我会找别人的
Yeah, uh, so, ‭I guess we're done here.
嗯 那没事了吧
Guess so.
应该没了
Alright.
好的
Um, I will -- I'm gonna shred these,
我会把这些纸碎掉
and, uh...if there's anything else you need,
如果你还需要别的事
any legal services...
任何法律服务
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got your number.
我有你电话号
This is it. Hey.
就这样了
A hundred thousand?
十万块
Dollars.
美金
Yeah.
That's a lot of money.
那可是一大笔钱
To bring back $7 mil?
但带回了七百万呢
And I'm the best guy to do it?
而我还是不二人选
That's actually less than 2% commission,
这才不到2%的佣金
and I think it's right.
我觉得很合理
So, 100K for a little drive through the desert, huh?
开车进一下沙漠就得要十万 对吗
That's the price.
就这个价
Done.
成交
I'm home.
我回来了
Great. I'll be out in a sec!
好 我马上就出来
Evening shower, huh?
大晚上洗澡呢
Yeah.
是啊
Got an early day tomorrow.
明天得早起
I hope you're hungry.
你饿了吧
I'm making fajitas.
我在做玉米卷饼
You're cooking?
你在做饭吗
Why not?
不行吗
I picked up some strip steak on the way home.
回家路上买了点牛排
And it's been marinating for a couple hours
已经用秘密的香料配方
in a secret blend of herbs and spices.
腌制了好几个小时了
- Really? - ‭Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
美国通用磨粉公司生产的玉米卷调味粉
Something I like to call "Old El Paso."
那配方也叫"老帕索"
It sounds exotic.
听上去很有异国情调
It'll be delicious -- you'll see.
很好吃的 到时候你就知道了
I, uh, ‭I have some business news.
我有一些工作上的事要说
You're a friend of the cartel.
你是贩毒集团的朋友
Is that it?
是这件事吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
Maybe.
可能吧
You got him bail?
你把他保释出来了吗
Some evidence fell into my lap.
天上掉证据
I was kind of obligated to use it,
不用白不用
you know, for my client.
为了我的委托人
When you said you couldn't do it,
当你说你办不到的时候
I knew you'd find a way.
我就知道你能想出办法
There's a complication.
还有个麻烦
Remember that time you had a P.D. Case
还记得你上次那件公设律师的案子吗
with the kid whose parents kicked him out
孩子被抓到持有大麻
because he got caught with a joint?
然后父母把他赶出了家门
Yeah.
记得
And you -- you had to drive all the way out to the uncle's house --
你最后开了好久的车去那孩子的叔叔家
I think it was in Moriarty -- to pick up the bail?
好像在莫里亚蒂吧 去取保释金
‭Wait, what?
等等
So, what -- you're saying
你的意思是
- you're gonna pick up Salamanca's bail? - ‭Yeah.
-你要去取萨拉曼加的保释金 -没错
Only it's a little further than Moriarty
只是比莫里亚蒂更远一点
and a little more money.
保释金也更高一点
How much?
多少钱
Seven.
- Seven thousand? - ‭Million.
-七千 -是七百万
$7 million?
七百万
Yeah.
You're going to pick up $7 million of cartel money?
你要去找贩毒集团拿七百万
I know what you're thinking, but it's safe.
我知道你是怎么想的 但其实很安全
Completely.
毫无危险
And it's just a quick drive down by the border.
只是开车到边境一趟
- I'll be right back. ‭- The border?
-我很快就回来 -边境
Jimmy, you are an attorney, not a bagman.
吉米 你是律师 不是给罪犯运钱的
There's no amount of money that is worth this.
多少钱都不值得你这么做
- Can't his people do it? - He trusts me.
-不能叫他的手下去吗 -他信任我
I'm his attorney. That's it.
我是他的律师 仅此而已
You're making ‭a bigger deal out of this
你太小题大做了
- than you need to. ‭- What?!
-没必要 -什么
- You're gonna -- I will pick it up in the morning,
-你要... -我早上去取钱
I will be done, and I'll be home before you will.
很快就搞定 甚至比你还早回家
Okay. Then I'm going with you.
好吧 那我跟你一起去
Well, ‭they're only expecting me.
他们只让我去
You know, one guy.
就一个人
I mean, that's kind of the whole point --
那就是关键
you know, ‭security through obscurity.
隐匿即安全
Jimmy, this is insane. I don't e--
吉米 这太疯狂了 我不...
No, listen, it's just little ol' me
不 听着 就只有我
in my little ol' Suzuki Esteem.
和我的铃木自尊小轿车
And there has never been more than 50 bucks
这种车型自面市以来
in an Esteem in the history of Esteems.
车里就没装超过五十美元
So, no one's gonna look at me twice. ‭
所以不会有人注意我的
You sound like you are talking yourself into this.
你这是在给自己找借口
I will be okay.
我不会有事的
I swear.
我发誓
If I smell even the faintest whiff of anything wrong,
如果我嗅到一丁点不对劲
I'll be out of there like a shot.
我就立刻离开那里
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I don't want you to do it.
我不希望你这么做
Kim. Listen.
金 听我说
I swear -- okay? -- I'll be fine.
我发誓 好吗 我不会有事的
Yo soy abogado.
我是律师[西语]
Yo soy...abogado.
我是...律师
世界上最棒的律师
Yo soy abogado.
我是律师
Yo soy abogado. Yo soy abogado.
我是律师 我是律师
Abogado, abogado, abogado.
律师 律师 律师
Yo...
我...
Yo soy...
我是...
Yo soy abogado.
我是律师
A-Abogado.
律师
Abogado.
律师
L-Lawyer?
我是律师
Fr-From Lalo?
拉罗派来的
Eduardo.
爱德华多
Sent me to pick up the, uh, dinero?
他派我来取钱
I'll just take these back to Lalo.
我会把这些钱带回给拉罗的
You guys are -- are just gonna just go?
你们就这么走了吗
Oh, that'll work.
那好吧
Uh, buenos días.
早上好啊
Alright.
好吧
*Seven million dollars of cash in the trunk*
*车上装着七百万*
*Seven million dollars of cash*
*七百万现金*
*Take one dollar*
*拿走一块*
*Pass it a...rollar*
*买一根滚轴*
*Six million, nine hundred, ninety-nine thousand...*
*车上还剩六百九十九万...*
无信号
*Crappy service*
*烂服务*
*Six million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand...*
*车上还剩*
*...ninety-nine dollars of cash in the trunk*
*六百九十九万...*
*Take...a buck*
*拿走一块*
*Pass it for luck*
*交个好运*
*Six million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine...*
*六百九十九万九千...*
*Nine hundred ninety-nine...*
*九百九十九...*
Go by!
你过吧
Oh, shit, shit, shit.
靠 靠 靠
Oh, nuts.
完蛋了
Okay, yeah.
好吧
C-Coming out...slowly.
我慢慢下车
Abogado?
我是律师
I think -- I think I have a sense of what you want here.
我应该知道你们想要什么
It's in the trunk.
在后备箱
Yeah, good. Take those.
对 都拿走
What? No, no.
干什么 不 不
That -- That's not what he meant.
他不是这个意思
This is a mistake. It's b-big.
这是个误会 大误会
¡Abogado! ¡Abogado!
我是律师 我是律师
El amigo del cártel!
贩毒集团的朋友
El amigo del cártel!
贩毒集团的朋友
No!
¡Muevanse!
快跑
You hit?
你被打中了吗
Hit?
打中
Are you shot?
你中枪了吗
Get up.
起来
Shot?
中枪了吗
You're in shock.
你受惊了
You stay here and breathe.
待着别动 深呼吸
You're alive.
你还活着
Focus on that.
振作
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
Get out.
出来
The alternator's shot.
发电机中枪了
Literally.
毫不夸张
Alright.
好了
I'm gonna need you ‭to put your back into this.
我需要你用点力气
Push!
Oh, oh! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
What is it?
怎么了
Where is it...?
在哪里
Did you know all this was gonna happen?
你早就知道会这样吗
If I did, ‭I woulda brought more guys.
如果我知道 我就多带点人手了
Let's get that to where it belongs.
我们把这些物归原主吧
This way.
走这边
Well, uh, home is that way.
但家在那个方向
One of those guys got away.
那些人里 有一个逃脱了
In a car.
还开着车
On the road.
在路上追
This road.
就是这条路
We gotta get off it.
我们不能走大路
Big mistake.
真是个大错误
Discontinuing.
停用了
The thousand dollar bill.
面值千元的大钞
‭Big.
真是个大错误
These woulda been so much lighter.
用了这些就会轻很多了
How about we, uh, take turns with these bad boys, you know?
不如我们 轮流拎吧
So we both stay fresh.
可以保持精力
Fine.
行吧
I got an idea.
我有主意了
Let's dig a hole.
我们挖个洞
- A hole. ‭- Yeah.
-洞 -对
Walk outta here, get to civilization,
走出这里 重回文明社会
drive back, pick it up.
开车回来 把包拿上
Work smarter, not harder.
用巧劲 不用蛮力
- You'll never find it. - No, I will,
-你肯定找不到 -不 我能找到
'cause I'll memorize the landmarks.
我会记住地标
Like this tree.
比如这棵树
Can't miss it.
绝不会错过
That hill? That's distinctive.
还有那山 非常明显
It's got a...hill shape.
很有...山的形状
Yeah, very different from the couple dozen trees
是啊 和之间我们经过的几棵树
that we've seen on hillsides that we've walked past.
和几座山非常不同
I will remember -- I will find this tree.
我会记得 我能找到这棵树
That's hard pack.
地硬得很
If you manage to dig a hole big enough for those two bags,
如果你能挖出能放下那两个包的洞
you might as well dig one for yourself.
你不如给自己也挖一个好了
Oh, come on.
得了吧
That's not gonna work.
没用的
You're wasting energy.
你在浪费力气
I'm almost there.
快挖好了
It's working.
有点样子了
Stop.
停下
Put that away. They'll see it.
把那收起来 他们会看见
You take off anything that'll catch the light.
把所有反光的东西都摘下来
Is it him?
是他吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
It looks like they're doing a grid search.
他们好像是在网格搜索
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning they've found your car.
就是他们已经找到了你的车
I'd go easy on that.
换做是我 我会省着点喝
Hey, why are we camping?
我们为什么要宿营
I mean, shouldn't we keep walking?
我们不是应该继续走吗
It's cooler at night.
晚上会凉爽些
You go out there in the dark,
摸黑赶路
you're gonna break your leg in a prairie dog hole.
一脚踩进土拨鼠的洞 你就等着腿骨折吧
Hey, we gotta be halfway there, right?
我们走了有一半了吧
Almost.
快了
"Almost."
"快了"
I should've been home hours ago.
本来几小时之前我就应该到家了
This will be tearing her up.
她会心碎的
Oh, she's just gonna think you're out cattin' around.
她会以为你只是在外面鬼混而已
No, she won't.
她不会的
She gonna think I'm chopped to pieces, dead in some ditch.
她会以为我被剁成块 死在某条沟里了
And why is she gonna think that?
她为什么会那么想
Are you saying she knows what you're doing?
你是说 她知道你在干什么吗
Not, y'know, the details.
细节她不知道
Just she knows I'm picking up money down by the border.
她就知道我要到边境附近取钱
That's all.
就这些
You told your girlfriend what you're doing.
你告诉你女友 你在干什么
My wife.
我妻子
Wife.
妻子
Yeah. Wife.
对 妻子
Congratulations.
恭喜
And what's your wife gonna do with this information, do you think?
你觉得你妻子知道之后会做什么
- Call the cops? - ‭No.
-报警 -不会
No? People get scared, call the cops. Pretty standard.
不会吗 人害怕了就报警 这很正常
She's not calling any cops.
她不会报警的
Her mother.
打给她妈妈
Girls at the book club.
打给书友会的姐妹
Gonna call her boss, tell her about her missing husband.
打给她老板 说她老公失踪了
No, she's not doing any of that, okay?
这些她都不会做的 好吗
She knows better.
她拎得清的
She's just gonna be scared out of her mind, is all.
她就是会担心得要死而已
Well... let's hope you're right.
但愿你说得对
She knows...
她知道了
She's in the game now.
她已经被卷进来了
What? No. ‭She's not in "the game."
什么 不 她没有"被卷进来"
Alright? ‭She's not even game-adjacent.
好吗 她连边都不沾
I just told her the truth.
我只是把实情告诉了她
A little slice of the truth.
一点点实情
That's all.
因此而已
She's not in "The game."
她没有被卷进来
Yeah.
Well, I can't make a fire.
也不能生火
Our guy may still be out there.
那家伙可能还在找我们
I got two of these. You want one?
我有两个 你来一个不
No thanks.
不用了
Gets cold fast.
降温很快的
I'm fine. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
You suit yourself.
随你吧
- Ma'am, do you want me to...? - Yes, please.
-女士 你想让我... -是的
Thank you.
谢谢
I know I misrepresented myself
我知道我把自己说成了
as a member of your legal team.
你法务团队的一员
I apologize...for that.
为此 我道歉
I wouldn't be here right now
我若不是走投无路
if I didn't absolutely have to be.
绝不会出此下策
I know who you are -- who you actually are.
我知道你是谁 你的真实身份
We have something in common.
我们有共同点
You want to know where your money is.
你想知道你的钱在哪
I want to find Saul Goodman.
我想找到索尔·古德曼
If you tell me where you sent him,
如果你告诉我你把他派去了哪里
I won't alert the authorities.
我不会向当局告发
I won't tell anyone.
也不会告诉任何人
I will find him, ‭and you'll get your money.
我会找到他 你也会拿到你的钱
Mr. Salamanca --
塞拉曼加先生
Who the hell are you
你他妈到底是谁
that he tells you my business?
他为什么会把我的事告诉你
He didn't betray your confidence.
他没有泄密
We're married,
我们结婚了
which means ‭I have spousal privilege --
也就是说我享有配偶特权
anything he says to me stays with me.
他跟我说的任何话我都保密
No one can make me discuss it.
谁也不能逼迫我开口
It's as bulletproof as lawyer-client privilege.
这和律师委托人保密权一样
So you're his wife?
你是他老婆
Yes.
Una guera.
白人姑娘
Bien por él.
他可真行
So, you're his wife,
你是他老婆
and you...love him.
你爱他
And he didn't come home last night,
但他昨晚没回家
and you got scared enough
你吓坏了
to come down here and talk to me.
就跑来找我谈话
What makes you think he didn't run off with my money, huh?
为啥不能是他卷钱跑了呢
He did not run off with your money.
他没有卷了你的钱跑路
Yeah, maybe not.
也许没有
Not without you.
没带上你可不行
Just tell me where you sent him.
告诉我你派他去哪了
That's all I need.
我只要这个
I don't think so.
不行
Your man -- he's, um, he's like the cucaracha --
你家这位 就像蟑螂
you know, a born survivor.
打不死的
If trouble found him, give it a day.
他要是遇上了麻烦 等一天时间
If he's alive, he'll show.
如果他还活着 他就会露面
And if he's...?
那如果他...
Well, then, day's not gonna make a difference, is it?
那无论等多少天都没有用
Alright, well...
好了
nice to meet you, Mrs. Goodman.
很高兴认识你 古德曼太太
Wait, um... Mr. Salamanca...
等等 萨拉曼加先生
Done!
说完了
I wouldn't waste that.
我就不会浪费
Waste what?
浪费什么
I don't have enough of this for the both of us.
这水不够我们两个喝的
*Just a lonely soul*
*一颗孤独的灵魂*
*Slowly dyin'*
*慢慢死去*
*I was smilin' hard*
*我笑容满面*
*But I was lyin'*
*但也只是勉强*
*Then you sailed along*
*而你带着美梦*
*With your sweet dream*
*扬帆起航*
*When you stole my heart*
*当你盗走我心*
*I was livid*
*我大发雷霆*
*Mornin' come, sun don't shine*
*清晨来临 阳光不再*
*I'll get by without you*
*没有你我也能勉强过活*
*I was lost, but now I'm found*
*我曾如迷途羔羊 如今已找回自我*
*Tell me, love, it was you*
*告诉我 亲爱的 都是因为你*
More.
还要
- No. - ‭More.
-不行 -还要
No.
不可以
If you want more...
还想喝就喝自己的
Alright.
差不多了
Come on. Let's go.
我们出发吧
Hold it.
等等
I have an idea.
我有个主意
That's not gonna work.
没用的
It's gonna work.
有用
You gonna get that?
你不去捡吗
Get what?
捡什么
Got it.
拿到了
Oh, crap.
我去
Ah, shit! Aah!
That's it. I'm done.
够了 我不干了
Done! Done!
不干了 不干了
Quiet.
闭嘴
Why? I'm quiet, I'm loud --
为什么 不管我闭不闭嘴
I'm gonna die in this dirt one way or the other.
我都会死在这泥巴地上
Let's get it over with.
不如给个痛快
- Get up. - ‭No.
-起来 -我不
I'm not going.
我不走了
I'm done.
我走不动了
Everything hurts.
我浑身都疼
God, I'm so thirsty.
快要渴死了
You need to drink.
你得补充水分
What's the point?
意义何在
So they can find a corpse with a mouthful of piss?
好让他们发现一具灌了满嘴尿的尸体
That's not gonna happen.
你不会死的
Now, get up.
快起来
Come on.
起来
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, no. How?
我起不来 你怎么
How the hell are you still going?
你为什么还能继续坚持下去
Because I know why I'm out here.
因为我知道我来这里的目的
That's how.
这就是原因
I know what it's for.
我知道这一切都是为了什么
And I can't drag that money out of here by myself.
我一个人没办法把钱带走
So you -- you get up,
所以你得起来
and you get up now.
赶快起来
What it's for?
为了什么
What...is it for?
到底是为了什么
I have people.
因为有人
I have people waiting for me.
有人在等我
They don't know what I do -- they never will.
他们不知道我在做什么 也永远不会知道
They're protected.
他们被我保护着
But I do what I do ‭so they can have a better life.
但这些事我还是要做 可以让他们过得好一点
And if I live or if I die,
至于我是死是活
it really doesn't make a difference to me,
对来我说真的无足轻重
as long as they have what they need.
只要能让他们过得好
So when it's my time to go,
我死也能瞑目了
I will go knowing I did everything I could for them.
因为我为他们做了力所能及的一切
Now, you ask me how I keep going?
你问我为什么能继续下去
That's how.
这就是原因
Stay down.
别动
He's back.
他回来了
Lie low.
别起来
We're gonna have to wait him out.
我们得等他走开
Get that thing ready.
把家伙准备好
C'mon, you asshole.
来啊 你个混蛋
You want this $7 mil?
你想要这七百万
C'mon.
来啊
I'm just walking here like a goddamn idiot.
我正大摇大摆地走呢
Come and get some, you dickhead.
过来拿钱啊 白痴
Come on, you sonovabitch!
快来啊 混蛋
Look at me!
快看我
Yeah.
这就对了
There you go.
快过来吧
Come on. Come on.
快 快