风骚律师 第五季 Better Call Saul Season 5 第9集: 糟糕选择之路 Bad Choice Road

上映日期: 2,020

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布朗温·休斯 / 诺维托·巴尔瓦 / 迈克尔·莫里斯 / 戈登·史密斯 / 吉姆·麦凯 / 梅丽莎·伯恩斯坦 / 文斯·吉里根 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 皮特·古尔德

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 马克·马戈利斯 / 凯瑞·康顿 / 托尼·达尔顿 / 乔希·法德姆 / 耶利米


台词
Jimmy?
吉米
Yeah.
It's me.
是我
I'm okay.
我没事
《绝命律师》第五季 第九集
游客中心
You're sure?
你确定吗
Alright. Stay put, and call me if there's a problem.
行 待在那 有事联系我
Doesn't look like ‭anyone's been down that road,
那条路似乎还没人走过
definitely no one official.
反正肯定没有条子
Bodies, trucks -- it's all still there.
尸体 车 都还在那
Couple of flatbeds headed their way.
几辆平板车正在路上
They'll clear it all out.
那些人会清理好
Like it never happened.
无影无踪
And the one who followed you.
跟踪你们的那个人
We'll be damn lucky if we ever find that guy.
能找到他就走大运了
That'll have to do.
找不到也没办法了
He's in the middle of nowhere.
反正那地方鸟不拉屎
Don't go to sleep yet.
先别睡
We gotta work on your story.
我们得给你想套说辞
Alright. Let's do it.
行 来吧
De Guzman. Jorge.
德古兹曼 豪尔赫
$7 million?
七百万
Yep.
I'm fine.
我没事
$7 million.
七百万
Your client has $7 million.
你的委托人有七百万
Where'd it come from?
钱哪来的
It's not for me to ask where a client gets his money.
轮不到我问委托人怎么弄到钱的
And just who exactly is your client?
你的委托人究竟是谁
Jorge de Guzman.
豪尔赫·德古兹曼
Yes, hello?
在吗
This is extra.
这是多的钱
And now Mr. De Guzman?
那德古兹曼先生呢
Well.
好吧
You must have a story.
你肯定有套说辞
Car trouble.
车坏了
Ah, broke down about six miles from the pick-up site.
在离接头点十公里的地方抛锚了
Y'know there's no cell reception out there, right?
要知道那地方可没有信号
拘留中心
Car trouble.
车坏了
Yeah. Just kaput.
没错 老车
So, um...
why so long?
怎么这么久
It's not that far back to the main road.
离干道又没那么远
You didn't just hitchhike?
怎么不搭个便车
I thought of that, but, you know,
我有想过 但是
with $7 mil in cash,
带着七百万现金
I was kind of afraid who might pick me up.
我有点担心遇上歹徒
I didn't think it was worth the risk.
不值得冒险
I walked north.
我往北步行
Probably not the smartest move,
虽说不是最明智的行为
but after a night lost in the desert,
但我在沙漠中迷路了一晚上
I made it.
终于走出来了
Well, that was the right call.
那是正确的决定
Hey, hey, you did good, eh?
你干得不错
Anyway, listen, ‭I wouldn't be too happy.
总之 我不会太乐观
The $7 mil -- it --
那七百万
it really sent up a huge flare.
实在太引人注目
They're looking into you.
他们会调查你
I-I don't know how long
我不知道
"Jorge de Guzman" is gonna hold up.
"豪尔赫·德古兹曼"这个化名还能撑多久
Hey, listen, by the time these dipshits figure it out,
听着 等这些蠢货查出来
I will be long gone, man.
我早就跑路了
Back home in Mexico, y'know?
回墨西哥了
Yeah.
没错
Hey, hey, hey, but don't worry.
但别担心
You and me? We're not done.
你和我 我俩还会合作
We're gonna do things, big things.
我们要做事 做大事
"Friend of the cartel," Right?
贩毒集团的朋友 对吧
Right. ‭Right.
是啊 是啊
So, my, um -- my cousins -- they pay you?
我的堂亲 付你钱了吗
Uh... yep.
Perfecto.
完美
So make sure you buy something nice for the wife.
确保你给妻子买点好礼物
Man, she's a looker, huh?
她真漂亮
Uh, my -- my what?
我的什么
Yeah! The abuela, man -- she came by to see me.
对 你妻子 她来见我了
Hey, nice job, man.
干得好 伙计
I mean, for somebody who marries that far up...
能娶到那样优秀的老婆
bien hecho, man.
好样的
Respect, you know?
受我一拜
Let me help.
我来帮你
Here.
Oh, my God, Jimmy.
天啊 吉米
You need to go to the emergency room.
你需要去急诊室
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
I cleaned it out real good at the truck stop.
我在服务站的时候清理干净了
Alright, well, let's at least just go get you an I.V., huh?
至少去输点液吧
You're dehydrated.
你缺水了
No. I don't need an I.V.
我不需要输液
I-I've been pounding sports drinks nonstop.
我一直在喝运动饮料
I'm really o-okay.
我真没事
Alright. Come on.
好吧 来吧
You're gonna get in this bath, though.
不过你得去泡澡
It'll help your skin.
皮肤都干了
What is this, Cream of Wheat?
这是什么 小麦粥吗
Oatmeal. It's an oatmeal bath.
燕麦 是燕麦浴
Anti-inflammatory.
消炎的
It'll help your sunburn.
对你的晒伤有好处
The temp okay?
水温合适吗
Yeah. It's good.
嗯 合适
You sure?
你确定
Yeah.
Okay.
好吧
You don't want any food or anything else to drink?
吃点什么 喝点什么吗
No. I'm good.
不 不用了
I just need to sit.
我就坐一会
This is good.
这样挺好
I can't believe you walked through the desert alone
真不敢相信你一个人走过了那片沙漠
for 36 hours.
足足36个小时
I c-- I can't even fathom it.
我想都不敢想
That's right.
是啊
All by myself.
全凭我自己
So...
所以
is there anything you want to tell me?
你有什么事想告诉我吗
- About...? - ‭Lalo.
-关于什么 -拉罗
You saw Lalo?
你去见拉罗了
Yeah.
Jimmy, short of going to the police,
吉米 除了报警
Lalo was the only lead I had to figure out what happened --
拉罗是我唯一的线索...
Kim, you have to stay away from people like Lalo.
金 你必须离拉罗这种人远点
- Jimmy -- ‭- You don't see Lalo.
-吉米 -你不能去见拉罗
I see Lalo. Okay?
我去见他 明白吗
I'm in the game. You're not in the game.
我被卷进去了 你没有
What... The game?
什么 "卷进去"
Listen, it was perfectly safe.
当时很安全
I was at the MDC, surrounded by guards,
我在拘留中心 外面有警卫
like any lawyer ‭visiting a client, okay?
就像律师探访委托人一样
But he's not your client.
但他不是你的委托人
He's my client, so please just keep away.
他是我的委托人 所以离远点
Jimmy, I was worried about you.
吉米 我当时很担心你
And I'm worried about you.
我也担心你
Kim, when I was out there...
金 我在沙漠里的时候
I didn't think I was gonna make it.
我以为我挺不下来
I thought I was...
我以为我要...
done.
完蛋了
I was that close to giving up.
我马上就要放弃了
And the only thing that kept me going...
唯一支撑我坚持下去的...
was knowing that you were here.
就是想到你在等我
So...
所以
Okay.
好吧
I won't see Lalo again.
我不会再去见拉罗了
Good.
Good.
After all this...
经历这一切之后
was it worth it?
值得吗
Go look in the bag.
去看看那个包
The bag in the living room.
客厅里那个包
It's on the chair.
在椅子上
It's a gray bag.
灰色的包
世界上最棒的律师
You see it?
看见了吗
Yeah, Jimmy.
看见了 吉米
I see it.
我看见了
That's what it's all about.
那就是这么做的意义
洛博罗炸鸡店
Six guys, ‭three vehicles, heavily armed.
六个人 三辆车 全副武装
My guess is
我的想法是
they followed the Salamanca cousins up from Chihuahua,
他们从奇瓦瓦跟上了塞拉曼加兄弟
trailing the money
跟着那笔钱
but not wanting to take these two guys on.
但是不敢跟这两兄弟硬刚
And I'm no expert, but they had tattoos,
我不是专家 但是他们有纹身
same symbol I saw on a job back East.
我在东部见过一次这个图案
A Colombian gang.
是一个哥伦比亚帮派
Draw it for me.
给我画下来
These men were hired.
这些人是被雇佣的
By who?
谁雇的
希达尔哥高尔夫球场训练模式
玩家一
Sí?
I trust you heard the good news.
你肯定已经知道这个好消息了
Gustavo. Which good news is that?
古斯塔沃 你说的是哪个好消息
Our colleague has been released
美国政府释放了
by the American authorities.
我们的同事
At a substantial price, but he's free.
花了不少钱 但他自由了
And I'm told ‭he will be returning home to continue operations.
听说他会回家继续开展业务
That is good news.
那真是好消息
But coming south, you say?
但你是说他要回去南部吗
That's correct.
没错
Forfeiting bail is the only way
只有保释后不出庭
to assure he remains out of prison.
才能让他不会再被关进监狱
Well, then, all will be returning to normal.
那一切都会恢复正常
And, I trust, your run of bad luck will be behind you.
我相信 你的厄运也会离你而去
Bad luck?
厄运
The DEA.
毒品管制局
The fire.
火灾
The arrests.
逮捕
My hope is that it's over.
希望那一切都结束了
Yes.
是的
I believe the coming weeks will be our best yet.
接下来这几周的生意肯定很兴旺
Excellent. I'll pass on the good news.
太好了 我会把这个好消息传出去
Buenas noches, Gustavo.
晚安 古斯塔沃
Thank you. Enjoy your evening.
谢谢你 祝你今晚愉快
I just spoke to the man responsible for the attack.
我刚刚和袭击主谋通完电话
Someone we need to worry about?
是某个我们需要担心的人吗
He was trying ‭to protect his own business...
他是想要通过保护我们的生意...
by protecting our business.
来保护他自己的生意
If that's him trying to help...
如果他这是想帮忙...
He knows nothing of what we are trying to accomplish.
他根本不知道我们到底想干什么
Once Salamanca is south of the border,
只要塞拉曼加回到边境以南
our actions must be unimpeachable.
我们的行动就无可指责
Any reflection on me
任何针对我的行动
will not be greeted with kindness.
都给我狠狠收拾
Alright.
好吧
Yes?
怎么了
There's one other thing we should discuss.
我们还有一件事没说
Nacho Varga.
纳乔·瓦尔加
He wants out.
他想退出
He's done everything we asked.
他照我们说的做到了一切
He held up his end.
他完成了他的事
I think it's time we cut him loose.
我觉得该放他走了
I see no reason to give up an asset.
我们不该放弃一个宝贵的人才
Once Salamanca's dealt with,
等处理好塞拉曼加
we have no use for Varga.
瓦尔加对我们来说就没用了
He's the only guy they have running things up here.
他们派到这里管事的只有他一个人
He disappears,
只要他消失
Salamanca operation falls apart.
塞拉曼加的生意就会崩塌
Varga stays.
瓦尔加得留下
Better to control the opposition without their knowledge.
暗中制约着对方 岂不是更好
You have a gun to his father's head.
你拿着枪抵着他父亲的脑袋
That doesn't sit with me.
我不接受这种做法
You want to keep Varga for the long run,
你要是想一直留着瓦尔加
I don't think fear is a great motivator.
恐惧可不是最佳的激励
A dog who bites every owner he's had...
咬伤每一任主人的狗...
can only be disciplined with a firm hand.
只能用铁腕约束
Or...put down.
或者...直接打死
He's taking care of business tonight.
他今天晚上要处理生意
Tomorrow morning he's seeing Hector to say goodbye.
明天早上 他会去向赫克托告别
Um, after that, I drive him south.
然后 我会开车把他送到南边
He didn't tell me where.
他没告诉我哪里
All I know is I'm dropping him off
我只知道把他放下以后
and somebody else ‭is taking him over the border.
有人会把他送到边境外
That it?
就这样吗
Once he's down, that's it, right?
把他扳倒 就结束了 对吗
He's done?
他已经被扳倒了吧
Just do what you're told, don't worry about it.
你只要乖乖照做 不要担心
Hungry?
饿了吗
You good with cereal?
吃麦片吗
Or you want me to try an omelet?
还是我做点煎蛋卷
Uh, cereal,
麦片
probably the safest thing for my stomach.
应该是对我的胃最安全的选择了
- Okay. - ‭I'll get it.
-好 -我去
No, no, no, no, no. I got it.
不用不用 我来
Just -- Just relax.
你放松就行
You goin' in late today?
你今天要迟点上班吗
I just thought I'd stay home today.
我今天还是待在家里吧
Kim, ‭I can take care of myself.
金 我能照顾自己
Well, I already called in sick,
我已经请病假了
so you're stuck with me.
你只能和我待在一起了
Damn it!
该死
Shit.
糟了
- I'm sorry. - ‭It's okay.
-抱歉 -没事
I guess my stomach's just not ready for this yet.
看来我的胃还没有适应
I-It's okay.
没关系
Not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
Are you sure you don't have to go into work?
你确定不需要去工作吗
Yeah, I'm sure. ‭We both need to take it easy.
我确定 我们都需要放松一下
How about a day without drama?
风平浪静地过一天 怎么样
That sounds real good, actually.
听起来很不错
Hiya, Skinny.
你好啊 瘦子
- Hello, Ruth. - ‭Hello, Maisie.
-你好 露丝 -你好 梅斯
- Well, look who's here. ‭Hello, Hildy. - How are you?
-看看谁来了 你好 希尔蒂 -你好吗
Tell me -- is the lord of the universe in?
告诉我 宇宙之主在里面吗
Yes, he's in. ‭In a bad humor.
在 他心情不好
Somebody must have stolen the crown jewels.
肯定是有人偷了他的王冠宝石
- Shall we announce you? - Oh, no, no.
-需要我们通报吗 -不用
I'll blow my own horn.
我自己来吧
He's in. Bruce, you better wait here.
他在里面 布鲁斯 你最好在这等着
I'll be back in 10 minutes.
我会在十分钟内回来
Even 10 minutes is a long time to be away from you.
离开了你 十分钟也很漫长
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么
Well...Go on.
说啊
Well, go ahead.
说吧
Well, I just said even 10 minutes
我刚刚说 离开了你
is a long time to be away from you.
十分钟也很漫长
I heard you the first time. I like it.
你第一次说的时候我就听到了 我喜欢
That's why I asked you to say it again.
所以我才让你再说一次
I can stand being spoiled a little.
宠我一点也没关系
The gentleman I'm going in to see did very little spoiling.
我要去见的那位先生几乎从来没有宠过我
I'd like to spoil him just once.
我倒想"宠"他一次试试
You sure you don't want me to go with you?
不要我陪你一起去吗
Oh, no, I can handle it.
不用了 我能应付
Well, if things gets rough, remember, I'm here.
如果不顺利 记住 我就在这呢
Hi, Hildy! Welcome back!
你好 希尔蒂 欢迎回来
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义
I'm -- I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, today -- ‭uh, it's impossible today.
不 今天不可能
I-I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Yeah, that's right.
没错
A little more around the chin, boss.
下巴周围更多一点 老板
W-wait. What are they saying?
等等 他们说什么
Just wait 45 minutes. I-I-I can be there.
等我四十五分钟 我能赶到
- What? Jimmy, no. - Yeah, you tell them I'm on my way.
-什么 吉米 不行 -你和他们说我已经在路上了
So, how's the big slot-machine king?
老虎机之王怎么样了
- Oh, I ain't doing that no more. - Jim-- Jimmy.
-我已经不玩了 -吉米
You can barely walk. What are you doing?
你几乎没法走路 你要干什么
It's my client. He's in big trouble.
是我的委托人 他有大麻烦了
They're trying to kill his plea deal
他们要撤销他的认罪协议
because his buddy was carrying weed.
因为他的同伙携带了大麻
Well, okay.
好吧
So get a continuance.
先争取延期审理
You don't have to do this today.
你没必要今天过去
No, this guy's scared out of his mind.
不行 这家伙吓坏了
I-I wouldn't feel right leaving him hanging.
把他一个人留在那 我过意不去
Jimmy, look, I know you're lying.
吉米 我知道你在说谎
And I know something terrible happened in the desert.
我知道沙漠里发生了一些很可怕的事
This isn't about our deal.
这和我们的协议无关
I'm not insisting ‭or forcing you to tell me.
我没有逼你告诉我
I just...
我只是
want you to know that I'm here...
希望你知道 我会一直
for you.
陪着你
And you can tell me, okay?
你可以告诉我 好吗
No judgments.
我不会妄加评论
No judgments.
不妄加评论
You're right.
你说得对
Something did happen out there.
确实发生了一些事
When I was in the desert...
当我在沙漠里的时候
I had to drink my own pee.
我只能喝自己的尿
I was out of water,
我没水了
and, uh, in order to survive, I had to drink pee.
为了活下来 我只能喝尿
Yeah, that's it, so...
没错 就是这样
And there you go.
你也知道了
Look...
你看
I will recover,
我会康复的
and we never need to mention this again.
我们也不必再提这件事
I'm gonna go get changed, and I'm gonna get down there.
我要去换身衣服出发了
Kim.
- Feeling better? - ‭Oh, yeah.
-感觉好点了吗 -嗯
Just a 24-hour thing. It passed.
休息一天就行 已经没事了
Besides, ‭I thought I should come in
再说 我想着应该来
and prep the Colorado meeting.
准备好科罗拉多的会议
Oh, they moved that up to this morning. Stef handled it.
他们把会议改到今早了 斯特夫搞定了
There was no pushback from Boulder city council?
博尔德市政局不反对吗
Stef cleared up the conditional use issue.
斯特夫解释了特殊用途的问题
Everything's moving forward.
一切都向前推进了
Wow. That's great.
那太好了
Great.
很好
Well, uh...
那么
Okay.
好吧
You wanted to write letters to the planning board in Broomfield.
你之前说要写信给布鲁姆菲尔德规划局
Right. Yes, that's right.
对 没错
I'll get started on that,
我马上开始写
if you can just get me those names.
麻烦你把名单整理给我
List is on your desk.
名单已经放你桌上了
Of course. Great.
好 太棒了
First letter is for Mr. Armand Bekaris,
第一封信是给阿曼德·博凯利斯先生
Chairman of the Planning and Zoning Commission,
区域规划局主席
and, uh, let's just C.C. the Vice Chair,
顺便抄送一份给
Elaine Perlman while we're at it.
伊莲·珀尔曼副主席
"Dear Mr. Bekaris.
"亲爱的博凯利斯先生
Mesa Verde Bank and Trust respectfully submit
梅萨维德银行信托提出以下申请
the following request for your consideration.
供您参考
In regards to the resolution number PZ 2004-dash-36
关于编号PZ2004-36的决议
Variance appeal to allow for
现申请变更
a six-and-one-half-foot encroachment into the --
允许占用六点五英尺...
Into the minimum required rear setback...
该建筑物所需最小退缩尺度...
亲爱的韦克斯勒女士
Um, minimum required rear setback
所需最小退缩尺度
for a drive-through awning to allow --"
以搭建遮阳棚 用于..."
Strike that. "To facilitate...
划掉 改为"便于...
access to...
车辆靠近...
the property at..."
该建筑...
"...841 North."
...地址为北街841号"
So, can you call his assistant
你能打给他助手
and get some intel ‭on what he's into right now?
打听一下他在忙什么吗
Kim.
They told me you were out sick today.
我听说你今天请病假了
Yeah, no.
本来是的
I, uh -- Rich, you free to talk?
里奇 有空谈谈吗
Yeah. Is everything okay?
好啊 没出什么事吧
Yeah.
没事
I just need a minute.
就是要和你聊两句
Okay. Mm.
好啊
So, what's up?
怎么了
I, uh -- ‭I know this is going to sound...
我知道接下来的话听起来...
What?
什么
I'm sorry that I can't give you more notice...
很抱歉我不能早点通知你...
Marcie, uh, can you do me a favor?
玛茜 能帮我个忙吗
Copy all the pro bono files
复印所有无偿的案子
and send the originals to my place.
然后把原件寄去我家
Also, it's no rush,
还有 这事不急
but box up my diplomas and photos, please.
不过请把我的执照和照片都装箱
Are... we moving offices?
我们要搬办公室吗
I don't want you to worry.
我不希望你担心
I talked to Rich.
我和里奇谈过了
You'll be reassigned to another partner.
你会被重新分配给另一个合伙人
Wait. Reassigned?
等等 重新分配
Oh, and they're gonna want these.
对了 这些钥匙给他们
I'm parked in my usual spot.
我停在平时那个车位
If I left anything else in there,
如果我还落了东西在车里
just put it in the box.
帮我放进箱子里就好
Thank you, Marcie.
谢谢你 玛茜
- Good luck. - ‭Kim?
-祝好运 -金
听着
这几个月警察会疯狂找我
也许会找一年
然后风声就会一如既往地过去
在那之前
伊格纳西奥或其他兄弟会满足你的需要
叔叔 你别这样
还会有很多办法对付弗林
等我回家后 埃拉迪奥会听我的建议
我会确保他厌烦那个炸鸡佬
到那时
弗林的生意
就全归我们了
屠库十一个月后出狱 到时他管事
我知道 屠库性急冲动
他嗑嗨后 会...
我们会派人盯着他
他会远离毒品的
Hi there.
你们好
We're bringing birthday cake out for Louise,
我们要给老寿星露易丝
one of our residents.
上生日蛋糕了
Everyone's going to sing.
大家都要来唱生日歌
Hector really doesn't like to miss these.
赫克托可不想错过
Yeah.
Could you give us a minute, please?
能让我们单独聊一下吗
家人就是一切
Okay, guys.
好了 大伙们
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Louise*
*祝亲爱的露易丝生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
Where to?
去哪
Go. The border.
开车 去边境
宁静小屋
That was something what happened in there.
刚才的官司真精彩
Hey, look, don't feel bad.
瞧 别难过
You can't win 'em all. But that one? Jeesh!
你不可能总是赢的 不过刚那个案子 绝了
I thought for sure I was gonna lose.
我还以为自己铁定输呢
There wasn't a chance in hell I was supposed to win that one.
我绝对没有一点赢的机会
But there you were.
但多亏了你
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
迎着胜利的曙光走向失败
Ball in your hand, at the goal line, fumble!
守在球门线 接住了临门一球 手却一滑
Law students are gonna review the "Goodman Debacle"
"古德曼大溃败"将成为法学院学生的
as a teachable moment, so at least there's that.
反面教材 至少你还有这个贡献
No, think of all the kids you'll help learn "What not to do"
你可以教给所有学生"当没啥胜算时
when faced with underwhelming odds.
不要怎么做"
So embarrassing.
太丢人了
You'll probably have to change your name...again.
你可能要再改一次名了
Hey, just so you know,
跟你说一声
I don't think any less of you.
我一点也没瞧不起你
You're still, uh... a lawyer.
你还是 某个律师
You can start talking any time.
你想什么时候开口都可以
You said this goes away.
你说我会忘记这件事的
So, what's the timeframe on that?
所以大概会在什么时候
It's different for different people, I suppose.
我猜不同的人情况不同吧
For me.
对我来说
When will this be over for me?
我什么时候能忘记这件事
Well, ‭here's what's gonna happen.
接下来会这样
One day...
某天
one day you're gonna wake up, eat your breakfast,
某天你会醒来 吃早餐
brush your teeth, go about your business.
刷牙 去忙自己的事
And sooner or later,
或早或晚
you're gonna realize you haven't thought about it.
你就会发现你不再想这事了
None of it.
一点都没有
And that's the moment.
就是那个时候
You realize you can forget.
你发现你可以忘记了
When you know that's possible,
等你知道这是有可能的
it all gets easier.
一切才会变得好起来
But what about you?
那你呢
Like, what happened out there doesn't bother you?
上次的事对你一点影响都没有吗
Them wanting to steal the $7 million
他们想偷走七百万
didn't work for me.
我可不同意
Not to mention they wanted to shoot you in the head.
更不用说他们想一枪爆了你的头
It was them, or it was us.
死的不是他们 就是我们
Cut and dried.
你死我活
They were in the game.
他们入了局
What about Fred?
那弗雷德呢
From Travel Wire.
差旅电汇的
Was he in the game?
他被卷进来了吗
No.
不在
There was a lot wrong with what happened there.
那件事不该发生的
Yeah. Lalo.
对 拉罗
Lalo killed that guy.
拉罗杀了那个人
And for what?
为什么
He killed that guy, and we're helping him.
他杀了那个人 我们却在帮他
All this shit just to --
我们九死一生
so he can get out of jail and just get away?
就为了让他出狱逃脱制裁吗
It's not the end of the story.
事情还没有结束
Wait a minute.
等等
What does that mean, uh, "Not the end of the story"?
这话什么意思 "事情还没有结束"
What -- What are you saying?
你刚说什么
Are you saying ‭what I think you're saying?
是我想的那个意思吗
Is something gonna happen to Lalo?
拉罗会出什么事吗
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
Aw, Jesus.
天呐
What have I gotten myself involved with here?
我这是卷进了什么事情
Look, just tell me. What are you saying is gonna --
告诉我 你说的会...
Look.
听着
We all make our choices.
我们都做出了自己的选择
And those choices -- they put us on a road.
那些选择 它们会让你走上某条道路
Sometimes those choices seem small,
有时候看似微不足道的选择
but they put you on the road.
却让你走上了这条路
You think about getting off.
你想离开那条路
But eventually you're back on it.
但最终还是回去继续走了
And the road we're on led us out to the desert
我们踏上的这条路 带我们走进荒漠
and everything that happened there
经历在那里发生的种种
and straight back to where we are right now.
然后又回到我们所在的当下
And nothing -- nothing can be done about that.
我们什么都改变不了
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
I can't believe...
我不敢相信
I can't believe there's, like,
我不敢相信
over a billion people on this planet
地球上有超过十亿人
and the only person I have to talk about this to is you.
我却只能跟你一个人谈这件事
You want me to wait?
要我等吗
Nah. They'll be here.
不用了 他们会来的
Really. Go.
真不用 去吧
You sure?
确定吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯嗯
Look, I'll be in touch, man.
回头再联系
Hey, that fire you did at Fring's --
你在弗林的店放的火
that was good work, man.
干得漂亮
We're gonna do more.
我们还要再多干点
等着看吧
Sounds good.
好吧
Take me back up the road.
带我回大路上
Slow.
慢点开
- What for? - ‭Just do it.
-为什么 -照做就是了
Six or seven miles back.
往回开十公里左右
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Lawyer said his car broke down.
律师说他的车抛锚了
Six miles from the pick-up.
距离取钱的地方十公里左右
Where is it?
在哪呢
Let me out here. Let me out here.
我下车 让我下车
Come.
走吧
Back to Albuquerque.
回阿尔布开克
What about Marco and Leonel?
那马可和莱昂内尔呢
What about them?
他们怎么了
I'll get them a message. Let's go.
我会通知他们 我们走吧
Jimmy?
吉米
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, what time is it?
几点了
It's 6:30.
六点半
I'm sorry. You want to go back to sleep?
抱歉 你要继续睡吗
No. I-I'm up.
不 我醒了
You can still ‭go to a doctor, you know.
你还是去看一下医生吧
No harm in getting checked out.
检查一下也无妨
I'm fine.
我没事
I, uh, think I just need food.
我就是需要吃点东西
I haven't eaten since, um...
我一直没吃过东西...
well, really before everything.
从那事之前
Okay.
Maybe go easy, just some soup at first.
慢慢来 先喝点汤吧
I'm okay, Kim, really.
我没事 金 真的
I know.
我知道
Good.
Good.
What about you? You seem, uh...
你没事吧 你有点...
worried, maybe?
焦虑
No, no, no. It's just...
不 就是...
I have news, but it can wait.
我有事要告诉你 但可以等等再说
Let's get some food in you first.
你先吃点东西
What news?
什么事
What kind of news?
哪种事
Nothing bad.
不是坏事
So, tha-- that means it's good news?
也就是说 是好事
Yeah. I think so.
我觉得是
Great. Lemme hear it.
棒 说来听听
I, uh...
我...
quit Schweikart and Cokely.
从斯韦卡特和考科利辞职了
And I gave up Mesa Verde.
我放弃了梅萨维德银行
How 'bout ‭we get some food together?
我们一起吃点怎么样
Wait.
等等
What happened?
出什么事了
Did somebody say something about what we did?
是有人说了什么我俩做的事吗
- No, no. - ‭Was it Rich?
-没有 -是里奇吗
Nobody said anything.
谁也没说什么
It just -- It -- It felt right.
就是... 我感觉这样做是正确的
- It felt right? What -- How? - ‭I...
-感觉是正确的 怎么说 -我...
I-I just --
我...
I keep pushing Mesa Verde away to do my pro bono work,
我为了无偿的活儿 一直推脱梅萨维德那边
and then when you were gone,
然后你不在的时候
I didn't know what happened.
我不知道出了什么事
I mean, I...
我...
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
So...
所以...
that was, um --
这...
all of it helped me to see what's important and what isn't.
这一切帮助我看清孰轻孰重
So you're just gonna throw it all away?
那你就打算甩手不干了吗
I mean, you busted your ass for all of it.
你为了这一切拼死拼活
I'm not throwing it away.
我不是甩手不干了
I did S&C. I did Mesa Verde.
斯韦卡特和考科利 梅萨维德我都干过了
I-I achieved that.
我达到目的了
I had that experience, but...
我有了经验 但是...
it doesn't make me happy.
并没有让我感到快乐
Look, it's been a rough couple of days,
这几天的挺难熬的
so why don't you just hold off on a final decision?
你还是别急于做决定了
Call Rich.
给里奇打电话
Tell him you're thinking it over.
告诉他你要再考虑考虑
I already talked to Rich.
我已经跟里奇谈过了
And I called Paige.
我还给佩奇打了电话
We had a nice, very long conversation.
我们愉快地聊了很多
It's done.
画句号了
Then I spent the afternoon at the courthouse
然后我一下午都在法院
with pro bono clients
帮我无偿案子的委托人
without Mesa Verde hanging over my head.
不用担心梅萨维德催个不停
Best afternoon I've had in a long time.
这是我很久以来最舒心的一个下午
Alright, "Pro bono" is wonderful.
好吧 无偿援助是挺好的
It is, ‭but "Pro bono" means no money.
确实 但是无偿援助就意味着没有收入
So, what's the plan here?
你有什么打算
I don't know. But I'll figure it out.
我也不知道 但我会有办法的
Okay.
好吧
Leaving Schweikart -- I get that.
离开斯韦卡特 我理解
It's a bunch of stuffed shirts.
那边都是一帮绣花枕头
But, uh, Mesa Verde?
但是 离开梅萨维德
Hey, that's like leaving the Yankees
就好比离开洋基队
to play amateur ring toss.
去玩业余套圈圈
No, it's not.
不 不是的
I'm -- I'm leaving something
我是离开一个
that makes zero difference in the world
对世界毫无贡献的地方
to help people who are actually in need.
我要去帮助真正需要帮助的人
This is a bad idea.
这么做不行
What? ‭
什么
Look, we all make choices, right?
我们都会做出选择
And those choices -- they put us on a road.
而这些选择...把我们带上一条路
And the road has good choices,
路上有好的选择
and it has bad choices.
也有坏的选择
And this is a bad choice road.
而这条路全是坏选择
- What are you even talking about? ‭- I'm...
-你这是说什么呢 -我...
...saying that bad choices lead to bad roads
我是说坏选择让人误入歧途
that lead to bad places.
走向窘境
When you decided to be "Saul Goodman,"
你选择做"索尔·古德曼"的时候
I didn't get it, still don't, really,
我当时不理解 现在也还是不理解
but I stood by your decision.
但我支持你的选择
And I'm not changing my identity.
而且我并没有改变我的身份
I'm just leaving a job.
我只是辞了份工作
What I did ‭was completely different!
我做的跟这个完全不同
How?
怎么不同
'Cause I was leaving failure for success!
因为我是为了成功离开失败
It's not different.
没什么不同
You believed it was right for you.
你认为那样适合你
Give me the courtesy
请你礼尚往来
of believing this is right for me.
相信这样适合我
And I'm giving you a reality check.
我是帮你认清现实
This is too far, too fast.
这太遥不可及了
And I'm giving you a reality check.
我也帮你认清一下现实
This is really ‭none of your damn business.
这真的不关你的事
Yeah?
什么事
Listen to me.
听我说
Put your phone down.
把手机放下
Leave it on so I can hear.
别挂断 让我能听见
So you can hear? Hear what?
让你能听见 听什么
Do what I said right now.
按我说的做
Put it down, ‭somewhere it can't be seen.
放下 找个不会被发现的地方
Jimmy.
吉米
Hey, guys!
你们好
I come in?
我可以进来不
Lalo.
拉罗
Thought you'd be down South,
我以为你南下
enjoying your freedom.
享受自由去了
Yeah, well...
是的 不过
had some business to attend to.
还有点事要处理
Told you he'd be back.
跟你说他会回来的
Nice! I like it.
真温馨 我喜欢
Hey, look, you want a drink?
要喝一杯吗
Uh, we got some beer in the fridge.
冰箱里有啤酒
Unless you're not staying that...
除非你不久留的话
You shouldn't -- I'm sorry. Um...
你不应该... 不好意思
‭Sorry.
抱歉
Y-You shouldn't, uh, do that.
你不能那样
It upsets the fish.
会吓到鱼的
Look, you want to talk, we can talk,
听着 如果你想聊 我俩可以聊
but, uh, Kim was just stepping out, so --
但是金正准备出门 所以...
Nah. She can stay.
不用 她可以留下
I mean, she is part of the "Legal team," Right?
毕竟她是我"法务团队"的人 对吧
Hey, relax.
别紧张
Sit down. We're just gonna talk.
坐下 我们就聊聊天
C'mon.
来嘛
Sit!
Okay.
好吧
So...
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
Yeah, when, uh -- ‭when you picked up the money.
就是你取钱之后的事
Just... walk me through it.
说一遍给我听
What I told you already?
把我说过的再说一遍
Yes.
Fine.
好吧
Uh, I-I picked up the money from your cousins.
我从你堂兄弟那取到钱
It was right where you told me it would be.
就在你告诉我的地方
Driving back, my car crapped out
回程路上 我的车在离取钱点
about six or seven miles from the pick-up site.
十公里左右的地方出了故障
There's no phone service,
那里手机没有信号
so I walked north ‭through the desert all night.
所以我向北走了一整夜 穿越了沙漠
Well, I slept a little, but then in the morning,
我还是睡了一会儿 但在第二天早上
I walked again ‭until I made it to a truck stop.
我又重新上路 最后到了一个服务站
I went into the bathroom and cleaned up.
我去卫生间清理了一下
I bought some clothes, and I -- I called a cab.
买了几件衣服 叫了辆出租车
I delivered the money.
然后把钱送达
Took 'em a couple hours to count it, usual rigmarole,
他们花了好几个小时清点
and then I -- then I saw you.
然后我就去见你了
Tell me again.
再说一遍
What?
什么
Tell. Me. Again.
再说一遍
I picked up the money from those two, uh, fine gentlemen.
我从那两位先生手上取到了钱
My car broke down after about, well, just 10 minutes.
大概十分钟后 我的车坏了
There was no phone service,
那里手机没有信号
and I was afraid to hitchhike
我也不敢搭便车
'cause of how much money it was.
毕竟有这么多钱
And, uh, I ran out of water.
而且我没水喝了
So I had to drink my own pee.
只好喝自己的尿
‭A lot of it.
喝了很多
So, you wanted details, there you go.
你想知道细节 我就一五一十告诉你
And then I, uh, ‭finally made it to a truck stop,
之后我终于走到了一个服务站
I called a cab.
我叫了辆出租车
And I waited,
在原地等着
and then he took me ‭directly to the courthouse.
然后司机就直接把我送到了法院
I paid your bail, and I gotchu out.
我付了你的保释金 你就出狱了
I'm -- I'm not sure what you're looking for here,
我不知道你到底想要什么
but there -- there you go.
但事情就是这样
I just want to hear the story.
我就是想听听这个故事
Lalo, this is exactly what he told me,
拉罗 他也是这么跟我说的
- so if you could just... - ‭Shh.
-能不能拜托你... -安静
I just like to hear the story.
我就是想听听这个故事
I mean...
毕竟
I paid a lot of money for that story.
这故事花了我不少钱
So I think I can hear it as much as I want.
我想听个够应该不过分吧
So...
tell me again.
再说一遍
I picked up two big bags of money.
我去取了两大包钱
$7 million.
七百万
Two heavy, heavy bags that you paid me to get.
你付钱让我去取的那两个很沉的包
I put 'em in the trunk of my car.
我把包放到了车子的后备箱
Then about, uh, 10 minutes later,
然后过了大概十分钟
my car's engine went.
我的车熄火了
Um, I tried to fix it,
我想去修
but it was overheated or something.
但应该是发动机过热了之类的
So I walked north through the desert.
于是我就向北走 穿过了沙漠
I walked and I walked and I walked
我一直走啊一直走
with those heavy, heavy bags.
背着这两个重重的包
I walked and I walked and I walked
我一直走啊一直走
and I finally made it to a truck stop.
终于走到了一家服务站
And I went right to the bathroom
然后我就马上去了卫生间
and I stuck my head under the faucet
把脑袋塞在水龙头下冲洗
and I bought a giant pack of energy drinks.
我还买了一大箱能量饮料
And I called a taxi, and I waited.
然后我叫了辆出租车 在那等车来
I don't know what the problem is,
我不知道出了什么问题
but can she leave here?
但她能离开这里吗
She doesn't need to be here.
她不需要在这里
She had nothing to do with it.
她与这事没有任何关系
It was me.
是我
It was all me.
都是我一个人做的
It was all you, huh?
都是你一个人做的吗
Yeah.
是的
What'd you do, Saul, hmm?
你做了什么 索尔
Whatever you think I did, I don't really know.
你认为我做了什么呢 我真的不明白
I just -- She just --
我只是...她...
I saw your car.
我找到了你的车
Okay?
然后呢
You push it in a ditch?
你把它推到沟里了
I, what?
我 什么
Did you push it in a ditch?
你把车推到沟里了吗
- I don't think so. - You don't think so?!
-好像没有吧 -好像没有
Well, I mean, ‭you either did or you didn't.
你要么推了要么没推 二选一
So, um, which one is it?
所以 答案是哪个
‭I don't know what you want.
我不明白你想要什么
Do you want the money back?
你是想把钱要回去吗
'Cause it's -- ‭it's in a bag in the other room.
钱就在另一个房间里
You can take it.
你可以拿走
I just want what happened.
我只想知道发生了什么
I-I told you what happened.
我已经告诉你了
Did you?
是吗
Look, okay, I --
听着 我...
Geez. Are you -- ‭Are you kidding me with this?
天啊 你是 你在开玩笑吗
Kim, really --
金 别...
Do you know what he did for you?
你知道他为你做了什么吗
$7 million of your money.
你的七百万
He hauled it across a goddamn desert
他拖着它们穿过了整个沙漠
without one penny missing.
一分钱都没有少
And he got you out of jail for a murder that,
还把你从监狱里弄了出来 那可是谋杀罪
let's face it, ‭you're definitely guilty of.
咱们实话实说 你肯定不是无辜的
He did everything you asked
他做了所有你吩咐的事
and went way beyond what any other lawyer would ever do.
没有其他任何一个律师能做到的事
So what exactly ‭is it that you're getting at?
所以 你到底是什么意思
What do you want?
你想要什么
I found his car in a ravine.
我在路边的沟里发现了他的车
Bullet holes on the side.
车的侧面有弹孔
So...
所以...
I'm just waiting to hear how that happened.
我只想知道那是怎么回事
Bullet holes.
弹孔
That's it?
就这
Look, I don't know what it's like where you're from,
我不知道你们那里是什么情况
but here in New Mexico, you leave a soda can out,
但是在新墨西哥州 你放一个汽水罐在外面
someone's taking a shot at it.
都有人会朝它开枪
That -- That -- ‭That's what you're on about?
所以你纠结的就是这个
You don't think it's possible a couple of yahoos with guns
你就没有想过 这可能只是两个拿着枪的混混
shot up a piece-of-junk car,
随便朝一辆破车射着玩
then rolled it down in a ditch,
然后又把车推到沟里
end of story?
没有这种可能吗
What kind of operation are you running, anyway?
你管理的到底是一个什么样的组织
Tell me.
告诉我
'Cause I think I know why you sent him to do this job.
因为我知道你为什么派他去取钱
It's obvious.
太明显了
You have no one else you can trust.
你没有任何其他可以信任的人
Right?
对吗
So you sent some lawyer through the desert with your --
所以你才派个律师穿越整个沙漠
with your 7 million bucks?
去取你的七百万
That -- I -- No offense,
我真是...恕我直言
but you need ‭to get your house in order.
你得清理一下自己的门户了
Really?
是吗
Yeah, really.
是的
If you don't trust your men with your money,
如果你都不能放心地把钱交给手下的人
you have bigger problems than if you trust Saul Goodman.
那你的问题可比索尔·古德曼可不可靠大多了
And for the record, he doesn't lie,
另外我告诉你 他从不撒谎
not to me, not to his clients.
无论是对我 还是对他的委托人
He's telling you the truth.
他跟你说的都是事实
But next time ‭you have a bunch of money
下次你再有一大笔钱要取
and no one you can trust,
即使找不到你能相信的人
leave him out of it, okay?
也别再找他了 行吗
Try a -- a wire transfer.
试试电汇
Try a -- ‭a shell company or -- or --
或者找个空壳公司 或者...
You've heard of the Cayman Islands, right? Jesus.
你总知道开曼群岛吧 天啊
Get your shit together and stop torturing the one man
处理好你家的破事 别再折磨这个
who went through hell to save your ass.
为你出生入死的人了
What now?
现在去哪
Mexíco.
墨西哥
Back to the same place?
回之前那里吗
No. Change of plans.
不 计划有变
Come on, Ignacio. Go.
走吧 伊格纳西奥 开车
We got a long way ahead of us.
我们还有很长的路要赶