绝命毒师 第二季 Breaking Bad Season 2 第11集: 曼陀罗 Mandala

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 查尔斯·海德 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 约翰·达尔 / 约翰·伦克 / 彼得·梅达克 / 费利克斯·恩里克斯·阿尔科拉 / 菲尔·亚伯拉罕

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 克里斯滕·里特 / 迪恩·诺里斯


台词
What's up?
怎么了
What you need?
要买什么吗
Yo, you buying, or are you just stopping to envy?
是买货还是停下来看我好看啊
Punk bitches.
这帮傻逼
Please leave your message for 505-1275223.
本机号码505-1275223请留言
Record your message after the tone.To send a numeric page
请在提示音声后留言 发信息请拨
Bounce, little man.
闪开 小鬼
Yo,Skinny, I'm up on 2nd and Hazeltine,
瘦子 我现在在第二大道和黑兹尔坦路交叉口
Getting eyeballed hard.
被人盯上了
I got a bad feeling, man.I need some backup.
有点不对劲 兄弟 快来帮我
Get your ass up here now.
尽快赶来
What's that thing in your ear?
你耳朵上那是啥
What did I say? Get out of here!
我怎么跟你说的 闪开
What are you waiting for? Go!
还在瞎磨蹭什么 快走
环形 Mandala
第二季 第十一集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
We've made such headway with your treatments
治疗已经初见成效
That now it's time we talked about sealing the deal.
是时候讨论下接下来的治疗计划了
Absolutely.
当然
As you know,
你们知道的
My initial diagnosis was that your cancer was inoperable.
最初的诊断是说你的癌症不适于手术
That may no longer be the case.
现在情况不一样了
We think now that a lobectomy may be a viable option.
我们认为目前来说肺叶切除手术是可取之选
Maybe a pretty good option.
也许还是个非常不错的选择
Dr. Bravenec is one of the few surgeons in the country
布冯尼克医生是国内为数不多的
Performing lobectomies after full-dosage radiation.
能实施全剂量放疗后肺叶切除术的医生之一
He's got a good track record.
且手术成功率很高
Pretty good.
成功率颇高
It sounds
听上去
Aggressive.
很不错
Yes. Very much so.
对 正是这样
Understand that if you don't have this surgery,
你们要知道 如果不动这个手术
You're just waiting for the cancer to spread.
就只能眼睁睁等着癌细胞扩散
And it will.
这是一定的
Now,through the treatment you've had already,
现在 通过之前的治疗
We've bought you some time
我们给你争取了点时间
Maybe a lot, probably a little,
也许很久 也可能很短
But that's all.
但也就如此而已
In my opinion,
在我看来
If you're willing to take some risk,
如果你愿意冒险一试
Then this offers the best chance.
那这就是最好的机会了
How much would it cost?
治疗费用要多少
I'm not on your insurance.
我没有医疗保险
I'd say between 170,000
我算下来 总共费用
And 200,000, all in.
大概17万到20万
For my part, I'd be willing to write off what I can,
我这部分的费用 我当然愿意帮你尽量减免
But mine isn't even the biggest expense.
但最花钱的并不是我这部分
This is obviously a big decision.
当然 这是个重大决定
And you folks are gonna want to take some time to discuss it.
两位应该会想好好商量一下
No.
不用了
I'll do it.
我接受手术
Walt, don't you think we should at least talk this through first?
沃尔特 你不觉得我们至少该先商量商量吗
I just think it's the way to go.
我只是觉得这是个办法
I have to say I think It's the right choice.
我不得不说 你做出了正确的选择
I recommend we let the pneumonitis heal for couple of weeks,
我建议我们再等上两周 让肺炎痊愈
And then we'll have at it.
然后就进行手术
That's tricky.I
这恐怕不行 我
- When's the due date? - It's the 21st.
-预产期什么时候 -21号
So two weeks and change?
还有两周就生了
I'll book the surgery for four weeks from now.
我把手术排在四周之后
That way,
那样的话
Walter can be on his feet for the birth of your daughter.
沃尔特能亲自迎接女儿的降生
But I wouldn't wait any longer.
但不能再拖下去了
14 messag
14条短信
God.
天哪
Yeah
It's me.
是我
Where the hell were you?I called, like, 20 times.
你TM去哪了 我打了不下20个电话找你
Working.
在忙
What is it?
什么事
Combo's dead.
康宝死了
Shot.
枪杀的
Which one is he?
他是哪个
You did not just say that to me.
你不会就来这么一句吧
- Jesse, listen - That figures.
-杰西 听着 -我就知道会这样
What's the word on the street?
外面的人都怎么说
No one's dropping no names.
没人看到 不知道谁干的
Combo rang me before it went down.
康宝出事前给我打过电话
Said dudes were mad-dogging him,
说被人盯上了
Trying to run him up off the corner.That's all I know.
把他逼到了街角 我就知道这些
Why'd we have to go pushing into new turf, yo? I mean,
我们为啥得急着扩展地盘 我是说
What'd you expect?
你到底想做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Is that all you got?
你就会说这么一句吗
I'll do right by Combo's people.
我会安置好康宝的家人
Make sure you bust up your cell and toss it.
你得记着把你手机砸了扔了
We'll figure it out.
我们会找到凶手的
I appreciate what you're saying and all,
我很感激你能这么说
But with Combo gone and Badger laying low out in Cali
但康宝死了 猴子又去了卡利避风头
I'm on probation, man.
我还在缓刑期呢 伙计
Fast track to Los Lunas.
随时都可能被抓进去
We're on the verge
我们眼看着
Of making some serious coin.Skinny.
就能赚到大笔大笔的银子 瘦子
What, you're gonna jump ship now?
怎么 你现在想收手不干吗
This game we playing,
俗话说
We don't got the street cred to survive it.
没有金刚钻别揽瓷器活
Back when everyone thought you killed Spooge,
要是放在以前 大家都以为是你杀了精虫
Maybe we were doing okay,
也许我们还有戏
But that whole
但那件事
Thing to the head thing, the ATM?
用自动取款机砸人脑袋那事
His junkie bitch copped to it.
他那吸毒的婊子都招了
The whole town knows it wasn't you.
全城的人都知道不是你干的了
Everyone knows?
大家都知道了
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不早说
I don't know, man.
我不知道
'Cause we like you and all.
因为我们都喜欢你吧
I'm telling you, just sit tight.
我跟你说 你等着瞧好了
We'll get by.
我们会没事的
We'll make it.
我们能成的
Sorry, Jesse.
杰西 抱歉
I'm out.
我不干了
We have had a bit of a setback.
我们遇到了点小挫折
Sorry, that's an accurate description.
抱歉 事实就是如此
What else do you want me to call it?
你还想让我怎么说
How about your fault? How about that?
认个错怎么样 说你做错了
Don't lay that on me.
别赖我头上
You are in charge of distribution.
负责销售的人是你
You said expand the territory.
是你说要扩张地盘的
- That doesn't mean you become careless.- Guys, guys!
-那我也没让你们这么不小心啊 -两位 两位
Who do I look like, Maury Povich?
你们以为这是上脱口秀呢
I'm not your marriage counselor.
我也不是你们的婚姻顾问
Now, you're professionals.Act like it.
你们都是行家 拿点样子出来
Now, setback. Go.
遇到点小挫折 继续
One of our dealers was murdered.
我们有个毒贩被杀了
It was some kind of turf dispute,
就像地盘争夺战一样
And apparently we lost.
很显然 我们输了
And then everyone quit on us.
然后我们的人都不干了
We have absolutely no distribution.
我们的货完全动不了
Is there any way any of this can be traced back to you?
那这些事有没有可能追查到你们头上
Now, the police, I'm talking about.
我说的是警察
There's your silver lining.
这真是不幸中的万幸
How about you?How's the health situation?
你呢 健康状况如何
It's better.Do you mind?
好点了 别抽了行不
Better?
好点了
It's looking a little more positive.
治疗看起来效果不错
I may have more time than I thought.
我剩下的时间比我预想的多
Outstanding.
非常好
Now, as to your dead guy,
说起那个死掉的
Occupational hazard.
干这行难免的
Drug dealer getting shot,
毒贩挨枪子
I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我就直说吧
And say it's been known to happen.
这是明摆着的
Now, what about product on hand?How's your inventory?
你们手头的货呢 还有多少存货
38 and change.
38多点
38 ounces? Grams?
38盎司[1KG多点] 还是38克
Pounds.
38磅[17KG多]
You did say make hay while the sun is shining.
你说过让我们别坐失良机
Guys!
两位
Why the long faces here?
干嘛还拉长个脸
You're sitting on a gold mine.
你们简直坐拥金山啊
A gold mine we can't sell.
坐拥金山却卖不出去
We need a proper infrastructure.
我们需要严密的组织结构
We need foot soldiers and dealers
需要在街头有靠得住的
On a street level that are rock solid.
毒贩销售网络
We need muscle,and we need enforcers.
我们需要实力 需要精兵强将
Payback.That's what we need.
我们需要的是投资回报率
God.
老天
I mean, this entire process has just been so
我是说 这整个过程简直就是
It's always been one step forward and two steps back.
总是这么进一步退两步
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Let's start with some tough love, all right?
那我就只能爱之深责之切了 好吗
Ready for this?Here goes.
做好心理准备了吗 听听这个
You two suck at peddling meth.
你们俩对兜售毒品实在一窍不通
Period.
就是这样
So give up on trying to do it all yourselves.
所以 别想着自己干这个了
Hell, I'm amazed you got this far.
见鬼 我都奇怪你们竟能走到这一步
Look, we are not going to deal with
我们不想再跟个
Another high-level distributor.
高级经销商打交道了
No, thank you.We have been down that road.
谢谢了 那条路我们试过了 此路不通
What?Some tattooed speed-freak?
什么 你是说那些纹满纹身的瘾君子
Now,what you two need is an honest-to-God businessman.
你们需要的是个如假包换的商人
Somebody who treats your product
一个把你们的货
Like the simple high-margin commodity that it is.
当高利润日用品一样卖的人
Somebody who ships out of town,deals only in bulk.
一个能做出口 还只做批发的人
Someone who's been doing this for 20 years
一个干这行20年
And never been caught.
从未失手的人
You know someone like that?
你认识这样的人
Let's just say I know a guy
我只能说 我能通过认识的人
who knows a guy.
他再通过认识的人
Who knows another guy.
最后才能找上他
Let me make some calls,see if I can get you a meeting.
容我打几个电话 看看能不能安排你们见见
Well, what's his name?
那他叫什么名字
I have no idea.
无可奉告
He's very low profile.
他行事非常低调
He's careful like that.
就是这么小心谨慎
From what I do hear about him,
据我所知
He sounds a little like you.
他行事跟你很像
I need you to leave.
你得离开这儿
Look, there's
听着 有些事
Some stuff about me you don't know, and
我有些事瞒着你
Like you're a drug dealer?
譬如说你是个贩毒的
I kind of got that.
我大概猜到了点
You pay in cash,and you use an alias, so
你用现金付账 还用个化名 所以
One of my guys,
我的一个手下
A friend who worked for me
帮我做事的一个朋友
Got murdered.
被杀了
It was my fault.I put him on that corner.
是我的错 是我让他去那一带的
I'm gonna smoke some crystal,
我先去吸几口
And I just think you should go, being that you're
我就是觉得你该离开这儿 毕竟你
In a program and all and
已经在戒毒了
You could come with me to a meeting.
你可以跟我一块去参加戒毒会
No
No meetings.
不去戒毒会
We could just get out of here.
或者就这么出去走走也好
- It won't help. - Yeah, it will.
-吸毒对你没好处 -不 有用的
And I don't need you telling me that it won't.
我不需要你来告诉我这些
I just
我只想
All right, I really just need you to go.
好吧 我只想让你离开这儿
Sir?
先生
Enjoy your meal.
祝您用餐愉快
Thank you
谢谢
You're late.
你迟到了
Yeah,We're in the big time now.
是啊 这是历史性的时刻
So where's the kingpin?
那么 我们的主角呢
Your guess is as good as mine.
我也不知道
So you get the dude's name?
那你知道他名字了吗
No.
不知道
So let me get this straight.
这么说是这样的
He's allowed to know all our names,
他知道我们的名字
What we look like,but not the other way around?
知道我们的长相 却没有出现
Why don't you get yourself some food?
你干嘛不去叫点吃的
So we won't both sit here with our Happy Meals,
这样就不用呆瓜似的
Looking like a couple chumps?
对着开心乐园餐傻坐了吗
Gentlemen,is everything to your satisfaction?
两位 一切都还满意吧
Fine, thanks.
很好 谢谢
This is nothing but an ankle-grab.
除了那个同性恋就没人来过
I don't get you, man.
我不明白 老兄
A week ago you talked like you were all ready to hang it up.
一周前 你说得好像胸有成竹的样子
We've nearly got 40 pounds we still need to sell.
我们还有差不多40磅的货得卖出去
What about after?
然后呢
After, you gonna make up some new magic number?
然后 你还想变什么戏法吗
Like, "I got bills. I got bills.I gotta make more."
像什么 "我要钱我要钱我要钱钱钱"
What do you want me to say, Jesse?
杰西 你想让我说什么
- Things have changed. - Oh, I know.
-形势有变 -我想起来了
We got a guy killed.
我们的人被杀了
You know what?
你知道吗
This is bullshit.
这都是扯淡
I'm out of here.
我先走一步
I think she's waking up from a nap.
我想她这是小睡初醒呢
She is certainly going to want to get out
她肯定急着想出来
And stretch those legs soon.
好好舒展下手脚了
We'll keep an eye on your fluids.
我们得留心着点你的羊水
You're on the low side of normal.
比正常水平偏低
What? How low?
什么 低多少
It's not a problem unless we see a growth drop-off,
只要没有急剧下降 就不会有问题
So we're good.
放心吧
We'll just have you in for an ultrasound next week
只要下周来做个超声检查
And keep an eye on things.
最近行动小心点
Oh, man, you would not believe the traffic.
老天 你都不知道这一路有多堵
That's why I left 40 minutes early.
所以我提前40分钟出发了
Sorry.
抱歉
- What did I miss? - For your refrigerator.
-我错过什么了吗 -给你贴冰箱上
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Look at her.
看看她
Look.
快看
God. It's like she's here already.
老天 面目栩栩如生呢
I was just telling Skyler everything looks great.
我刚在跟斯凯勒说 一切都好
Okay, we've been talking about it for months now.
好了 我们商量了几个月了
It's time to make a decision.
该做决定了
- You know what I'm going to say? - The C-section?
-知道我说的是什么吗 -剖腹产的事吗
And if it's a yes,we need to schedule it.
如果你们同意的话 我们就排个日程
My last labor was pretty tough, so
上次分娩的经历太痛苦了 所以
For the baby, I say yes.
为了宝宝 我同意了
I agree, considering that your fluids are on the low side.
考虑到你的羊水偏少 我也赞成
It's best we take her a little early.
最好的话 还是早点动手术
So why don't we schedule it for
这样的话 我们何不排在
A week from Friday?
下周五怎么样
Isn't that a Friday the 13th?
那天不是黑色星期五吧
We have a birthday.
孩子生日都定好了
The 16th.
16号
I like it.
好日子
You know, speaking of birthdays,
你知道 说起生日
I've got to run back to the office,so I will see you later?
我还得回公司一趟 那我们晚点见咯
It's an hour before closing.
还有一个小时就下班了
You're supposed to be taking it easy.
你不该这么赶来赶去的
We're having a little get-together for Ted's birthday
我们要为泰德的生日小聚一番
And I've got to pick up the cake.
我还得去取蛋糕
Why you?
为什么让你去取
Because I said I would.
因为我说了我去取
It's the least I can do.
至少我能做这事吧
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
Let's get out of here.
我们出去逛逛吧
You know, go do something.
做点什么
Seriously.
说真的
You know that museum in Santa Fe you talked about?
记得你说起过的圣达菲博物馆吗
Let's take a drive.
我们去参观下
Sure.
没问题
No I can't return the stock.It's already been drilled and cut
我不能退还那批原料 都已经钻孔切割了
We're halfway through the job.
工序都完成一半了
Mr. Beneke to the shop, please.
贝内克先生请到车间来
All right.Just let me think about it, okay?
行了 让我考虑一下 好吗
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Dean, I gotta go.
迪安 我得挂电话了
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐
My God. This is beautiful, guys.Thank you very much.
天哪 太漂亮了 谢谢大家
Hurry. These candles aren't gonna hold out much longer.
快点 这些蜡烛撑不了多久
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you making a wish?You gotta make a wish.
你不许愿吗 你得先许愿
Ok, well, let's see.The economy's in the toilet.
好吧让我想想 经济一蹶不振
China's undercutting us at every turnI'm at a loss.
中国又处处削价竞争 我不知道说啥好了
Wait.
等等
Skyler
斯凯勒
I want to hear it first.
我想先听你唱歌
Absolutely not.No way.
绝对不行 没门
You cannot deny your employer his birthday wish.
你可不能拒绝老板的生日愿望
- Yes, I can. Watch me. - Please!
-是的我可以 看我这样子 -求你了
If this is your birthday wish,I feel very, very sorry for you.
如果这就是你的生日愿望 我只能说抱歉了
- Come on. It was so good last time. - It was ages ago.
-来吧 上次你唱得多好 -那都是陈年往事了
And I'm enormous now.
我现在挺着个大肚子
And I don't look anything like her anymore.
跟以前判若两人了
Not that I ever did.I mean, come on.
就是以前也不行啊 拜托
You guys, these candles are getting wax all over the place.
各位 蜡烛都快燃尽 蜡烛油滴得到处都是了
- Seriously. - Yes, come on, Skyler.
-答应他吧 -来吧 斯凯勒
Skyler
斯凯勒
It's obscene.
太难为情了
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday
祝你生日快乐
Mr. President Of Beneke Fabricators Incorporated
贝内克制造公司的老总
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
That was fantastic.
唱得太好了
Isn't she great, huh?
唱得很棒 对吧
Okay, here we go.
好了 吹蜡烛了
- He wasn't there.- He was there all right.
-他根本没出现 -他已经在那了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I sat there for two hours. Nobody came.
我坐那等了两个小时 没人来过
All I know is my contact says he was there.
我只知道我的线人说他就在那
Are you sure you were at the right restaurant?
你确定你没走错餐厅吗
Yes, I'm positive.
是的 我非常确定
- Where was he? - Who knows?
-他到底在哪 -谁知道
Maybe he stayed out in the parking lot,
也许他一直呆在外面停车场里
Checked you out with a telephoto lens.
透过长焦镜头观察着你
Didn't like the cut of your jib.
又不喜欢你样子
Anyway,
话说回来
It doesn't matter now because my contact says it's a no go.
也无所谓了 我的线人说交易的事黄了
What?What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
No deal. No dice.
黄了 没成
Shot at and missed, shit on and hit.
错失良机 不干了
Wait a minute.
等一下
How can he make that decision without even meeting me?
他怎么能见都不见我们就决定了
I told you he's very cautious who he does business with.
我跟你说过 他对选择交易对象非常谨慎
All right?He's skittish, like a deer.
好吗 他就像鹿一样小心翼翼
Call him back.
把他叫回来
I'm sorry.I can't do that.
抱歉 我不能这么做
Yes, you can.Call him, Saul.
你可以的 索尔 打电话给他
First of all,I never called him, all right?
首先 我从没给他打过电话 好吗
I called a guy who called a guy who called a guy.
我都是经过好几层才联络上他的
Second of all, it's over.
其次 这事没戏了
Understand? With this particular individual,
明白吗 对每个人来说
All you get is the one shot.
机会只有一次
Look,I'll see if I can scrape something else together,
听着 我会想想其他办法
But don't get your hopes up.
但别抱太大希望
No one else handles that kind of bulk.
没人能像他那样拿下这么大一票货
Damn it.
妈的
Lucy, you must remember to
露西 记得
Have the salt and pepper shakers wiped.
盐瓶 胡椒瓶一定要擦
Can I help you, sir?
需要什么吗 先生
Diet Coke, please.
健怡可乐 谢谢
And five minutes of your time.
再借用你5分钟时间
What can I do for you?
需要效劳吗
Have a seat.
坐吧
Please.
请坐
I would like to know why you wouldn't meet with me yesterday.
我想知道你昨天为什么不见我
I'm sorry.I'm not following.
抱歉 我听不懂
I sat here yesterday,waiting to meet with someone.
我昨天就坐在这儿 等着见一个人
I believe that person was you.
我相信那个人就是你
I think that you're confusing me for someone else.
我想你认错人了
I don't think I am.
我不这么认为
Sir, if you have a complaint,
先生 如果您有任何不满
I suggest you submit it through our e-mail system.
建议您通过电子邮件提交
I would be happy to refer you to our website.
我很乐意帮您上传到我们的网站
I was told that the man I would be meeting with
有人告诉我 我要见的这个人
Is very careful.
行事非常小心
A cautious man.
是个谨慎的人
I believe we're alike in that way.
我相信这点上我们很像
If you are who I think you are,
如果我猜得没错
You should give me another chance.
你就该再给我一次机会
I don't think we're alike at all, Mr. White.
我不认为我们有什么像的 怀特先生
You are not a cautious man at all.
你根本就不是个谨慎的人
Your partner was late, and he was high.
你的搭档迟到了 他还吸毒
Yes, he was.
是的
He's high often, isn't he?
他毒瘾很重 是吗
You have poor judgment.
你判断力太差
I can't work with someone with poor judgment.
我不能跟判断力这么差的人共事
Are you familiar with my product?
你对我生产的货了解吗
I've been told it's excellent.
据说非常赞
It is impeccable.
那是毋庸置疑的
It is the purest,
绝对是最纯的
Most chemically-sound product on the market anywhere.
放到市面上绝对供不应求
That is not the only factor.
我可以找其他人要货
You could charge twice
以我目前的定价
The current rate for what I provide,
你还可以翻一番卖
And your customers would pay it.
他们照样会买
Hands down.
易如反掌
Now, who I choose to do business with on my end
我选谁跟我一起做买卖
Is not your problem.
那不关你的事
You won't see him.
你不用见他
You won't interact with him.
不用跟他联系
Forget he exists.
就当他不存在
I have to ask.
我不得不问一句
Why?
为什么
Why him?
为什么选他
Because he does what I say.
因为他对我言听计从
Because I can trust him.
因为我能信任他
How much product do you have on hand?
你们手头有多少货
38 pounds.
38磅
Ready to go at a moment's notice.
准备一次出清
Will I hear from you?
我怎么听你的答复
I have your numbers.
我有你的号码
You can never trust a drug addict.
永远不要信任吸毒的人
Look, I mean, it's all kind of little dribs and drabs,
看 都是各种名目的零星支出
But right here,take Keller, for instance.
但是这里 以凯勒公司为例
A couple hundred dollars here,a few thousand there.
这边几百 那边几千的
Dribs and drabs.
都是零星支出
Once you add it all up, though,and with Keller,
一旦加起来 单单凯勒公司一项
The revenues are almost 10% less than was actually received.
就比应缴税额少交了将近10%
And this is every quarter,for the last two years.
过去两年每个季度都是这样
When I saw that, I got worried
我看到之后 觉得很担心
So I checked Accounts Receivable on other customers.
所以我查了下其他客户的应收账款
I found six other instances of revenues being under-reported.
发现还有其他六家的账款短报了
And I've only just started to look into it.
而这只是刚刚开始查
We have requirement contracts with a lot of these companies.
我们跟很多这样的公司订立了需求合约
They anticipate their needs for the next quarter.
他们会预估下一季的需求给我们
Most of the time, they overestimate.
多数时候 他们会高估一点
So I just let them roll their overages into the next order
所以我就把高估的部分 滚动计入下张订单
And if I don't,they'll go elsewhere.
不然的话 客户就会流失
Obviously, we forgot
很明显 我们疏忽了
And didn't go back and adjust the revenue entries.
没回溯过去调整收入记录
I know it's wrong from an accounting standpoint,
我知道站在会计的角度
But as you can see,
这是不对的
The money's coming in ventually.As you can see.
但你可以看到 最终钱还是进账了
Right.
Right, but
是的 但是
I got the old bills of sale and order forms out of storage,
我在储藏室拿了以前的销售单据和订购单
To try and sort this out.
想分一下类
And most of the time,
多数时候
There's no backup for the reported revenues at all.
根本就没有收入记录的备份
In a few cases,
有些文件中
I found Xeroxed copies with the dates changed.
我发现了数据涂改过的影印件
Ted
泰德
All right.
好吧
You got me.
被你逮到了
We're talking nearly a million dollars of undocumented revenue.
这可是将近一百万美金的未申报收入
- What are you thinking? - I'm thinking
-你到底在想些什么 -我想的是
About saving a company.
挽救这个公司
I'm thinking about people's jobs,
想着保住工人们的工作
About their mortgages and pensions
想着他们的房贷和退休金
And their college funds for their kids.
还有他们孩子的大学学费
Not to mention my own.
更别提还有我自己
It doesn't mean that you have to break the law.
这并不意味着你就得犯法
Yes, it does.
对 就是这样
It's right there in the books.Business is terrible.
这些账目里都写着呢 生意难做啊
The bank is on my back,the IRS is grinding me down to a nub.
银行来找我麻烦 国税局恨不得把我榨干
If I don't keep up
如果我撑不下去
Ted,people go to prison for this.
泰德 这样会坐牢的
My dad built this company from nothing.
我爸爸白手起家成立这家公司
We make things here.
我们在这里做事赚钱
The people who work here are like family.
在这工作的人们 就像家人一样
I can't let that all fall apart
我不能因为这几年年景不好
Because of a couple of bad years.
就让一切分崩离析
Skyler
斯凯勒
Don't report this.
别告发我
Please.
求你了
I'm not gonna turn you in Ted
我不会去告发你的 泰德
But I can't be a part of it.
但我不能参与进来
I know.
我知道
I know. I just wish
我知道 我只希望
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't want you to go.
我不想让你走
Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
认识我的话 留言吧
Yo, it's Skinny Pete.Just checking in with you, man.
我是瘦子彼得 就打电话看看你怎么了 兄弟
We missed you at the funeral today.
今天在葬礼上没看到你
The whole crew was representing.
大家都去了
Even Badger came all the way from Fresno.
连猴子都从弗雷斯诺赶了回来
Combo's people, his ma,grandma,cousins,
康宝的家人 他的妈妈 奶奶 侄子们
Everyone was all choked up and shit.
每个人都哭成泪人了
Man, it was, like, emotional.
兄弟 那可真是 催人泪下
And you should have seen the coffin.
你真该来看看那口棺材
It was like this shiny,white pearlescent.
涂着白色珠光漆 闪闪发亮
Like,I'm pretty sure
我确保在一辆雷克萨斯车上
I've seen the exact same paint job on a Lexus.
见过一摸一样的油漆工艺
So we're definitely talking high-end.
所以肯定是非常高级的
Anyway, guess you had something bigger going down.
当然 我猜你肯定有更重要的事走不开
Watch your back out there, bro.Peace.
那你自己一切小心了 兄弟 保重
I like to mix some ice with it.
我喜欢在里面混一些冰毒
Hold that.
拿着
What's it feel like?
那是什么感觉
There's a chill.
会打冷颤
Don't freak out.It passes.
别怕 很快就过去的
And then
然后
You'll see.
你就等着吧
I'll meet you there.
我会来陪你的
Take that off.
把那个拿走
Phones off, please.
请把手机都关掉
Pipes, I guess.
我猜是管道的声音
All right, everyone.Eyes on your paper.
好了各位 看着自己的试卷
Eyes on your paper.
都看着自己的试卷
Excuse me, where's the manager?
打扰一下 经理上哪去了
I'm the manager.Can I help you?
我就是经理 有事吗
I met a man here last week.A black gentleman.
我上周在这见过个男的 黑人绅士
He's thin. Glasses.
很瘦戴眼镜的
Yes, sir.That's the owner.
是的 先生 那是店主
Owner, ok
店主
He owns 14 Los Pollos restaurants in between here and Nevada.
他在这和内华达州拥有14家洛博罗餐厅
He could be at any one of them.
可能在其中任意一家
Is there a phone number that I can get to
有没有他的手机号码 我可以
I'm sorry, sir.I can't give that out.
抱歉 先生 我不便透露
Is this about a complaint?
您是有什么投诉吗
I'd be happy to refer you to our website.
我很乐意帮您提交到我们网站上去
No no
不 不是
- What's his name? - Gustavo.
-他叫什么名字 -古斯塔沃
Gus.
古斯
Thank you
谢谢
38 pounds, $1.2 million.
38磅货 120万美金
Truck stop,2 miles south of exit 13 on the 25.
25号公路13号出口往南2公里处的车站交易
One hour.
一小时后交易
- What?- One hour. You in or out?
-什么 -一个小时 你干不干
In. In. Absolutely.But I just need a little more time.
干 当然干 但得多给我点时间准备
One hour.If you miss it,
一个小时 如果你人没到
Don't ever show your face in here again.
下次就别上这儿来了
Exit 13 off the 25 South,to a truck
25号公路 13号出口往南 有个车站
- Come on! Come on! - Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
-接电话 快接电话 -认识我的话 留言吧
Jessi,Pick up the phone.
杰西 快接电话
Pick up the phone!
快接电话呀
I'm coming by.I need the product.
我正在赶过去 我去取货
I need the product now!
现在就需要那批货
God
老天
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Incoming Call Skyler
斯凯勒来电
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi Wake up!
杰西 醒醒
Jessi
杰西
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Where'd you put it?
你把货放哪了
- Where is it? Where's the product? - Get off of me.
-货在哪 货藏哪了 -放开我
Where is it?Where'd you hide the meth?
货在哪 你把货藏哪了
- In the kitchen. - Where?
-厨房里 -厨房哪里
Under the sink.
水槽下面
孩子要生了
Not now!
别是现在啊