绝命毒师 第二季 Breaking Bad Season 2 第2集: 烤 Grilled

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 查尔斯·海德 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 约翰·达尔 / 约翰·伦克 / 彼得·梅达克 / 费利克斯·恩里克斯·阿尔科拉 / 菲尔·亚伯拉罕

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 克里斯滕·里特 / 迪恩·诺里斯


台词
烤 Grilled
第二季 第二集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
All right, everybody.Listen up.
好了 大家听着
Tuco Salamanca.
屠库·塞拉曼加
For those of you not with us this morning,
你们有些人今早没跟我们一起
We raided his headquarters.
我们抄了他的老窝
Also his last known address.
同时掌握了他最后的地址
Even the little den of iniquity he keeps for his meth hag girlfriend.
还有他留给他毒枭女友的非法藏匿地
We netted a bunch of his lieutenants.
我们抓捕了一批他的马仔
The big man himself smelled us coming.
他则预料到了我们的出现
So
所以
Study the face.
认清这张脸
Study the file.
弄清档案
Get a big ol'raging hard on
性趣盎然地
At the idea of catching this piece of shit.
准备抓到这个垃圾
My apologies to the HR department.
我向人力资源部的同事道歉
Grow tumescent with anticipation.
应该是满怀憧憬的
All right.
好吧
On the hit parade, 1998.
在本地帮派正和摩托党抢毒品生意时
Reputed to have whacked "Dog" Paulson,back when our home-grown banditos
因暴打疯狗保尔森而扬名天下
Where wrestling the crank trade away from the So Cal biker gangs.
而荣登98年的恶人排行榜
Also, we're pretty sure he knifed a Mexican national in '03.
此外 03年我们确信他曾捅死过一个墨西哥人
And for my money, seeing how he customarily deals with rivals,
依我看来 以他对待死对头的一贯做法
I'd say he is a prime suspect
不得不说我们日思夜想的疯狂小八的失踪
In the disappearance of our dearly-missed Krazy-8.
应该跟他有极大的关系
Hats over your heart for that dirtball.
大家尽全力抓住那个混球
We hauled Tuco in for questioning on that one,
我们曾经抓屠库进来查问过这件事
But as usual,we couldn't make it stick.
老样子 还是没什么确凿证据
He runs a tight ship.Smug bastard.
这个自以为是的混蛋做事很谨慎
And even worse, El Paso says he's got some kind of cartel connection.
更糟的是 埃尔帕索说他跟大毒品集团有往来
I know it'sWe all know what's going on down there.
我们都清楚这件事的后果会怎样
We sure as hell don't want it going on up here.
我们也不希望自己出什么岔子
Which brings us to the good news.
好消息来了
We finally got some actual,honest-to-God evidence.
我们终于掌握了一些确凿的证据
This is one of Tuco's henchmen.Street name, No Doze.
这是屠库手下 绰号"不瞌睡"
Found him tucked in the junkyard,along with Tuco's own brother-in-law,
在垃圾场发现他的尸体 还有屠库妹夫
A.K.A. Gonzo.
绰号怪诞
Gonzo, this rocket scientist,was moving No Doze's body,
怪诞 这个万事通 正在处理"不瞌睡"的尸体
Either hiding it there or pulling it out, still not sure,
还不确定他是扔到那里还是从那里往外运
When he got his arm crushed clean off.
他的胳膊被砸烂了
Anyone wanna see the photos,they're on my Web site. Hilarious.
想看那些照片的 我网站上有 很有趣
Anyway. The upshot is,
总之 结果就是
We got us a nice,big, juicy, bloody fingerprint,
我们得到一个漂亮 大号 多汁 血淋淋的指纹
Which belongs to senor Tuco.
指纹的主人是屠库
Christmas came early to the Schrader household.
我们的圣诞节提前到来了
That is, provided we find this guy.
不过我们得先找到这家伙
So to all present,
在座的各位
I ask you, you wanna find this guy?
你们想找到这家伙吗
What the hell was that? Jesus.
你们刚刚说什么
Wanna try that again?
要再来一次吗
Do you want to find this guy?
你们想找到这家伙吗
Are we going to find this guy?
我们会找到这家伙吗
Louder, damn it!
大声点 该死
- Give me a hell, yeah! - Hell, yeah!
-大家一起哦耶 -哦耶
They ain't gonna find him.
他们找不到他的
Guy's in Mexico by now.
那家伙正在墨西哥呢
Appearances, Gomie.It's all about appearances.
面子 格米 这都是为了面子
Listen,I gotta take some personal time.
听着 我有点私事要处理
Now, in the middle of a manhunt?
现在吗 追捕正进行着呢
Skyler called last night.It's Walt.He's missing.
斯凯勒昨晚打电话 说沃尔特不见了
Just disappeared from the house,and no one's heard from him since.
突然从家里消失 之后便杳无音信
Damn. You don't think he
该死 你不会认为他
- Holler if you need me. - Thanks a lot, man. Appreciate that.
-有事叫我 -谢谢 感激不尽
This is the most recent photo.We haven't taken many lately, so
这是最近的一张 很久没拍照片了 所以
But that's what he looks like now.
现在还是那个样子
Without the hair.
只不过没有头发
Hey, it's me.
是我
Hey, Tim. Really appreciate you sparing us your day off.
提姆 感谢你放假时间还过来
No worries. Happy to help.
没关系 很乐意帮忙
Yeah, this is helpful. Good.
这个很有帮助 很好
- What about height and weight? - Five eleven
-身高体重呢 -五尺十一寸
Most recently, about 170.
最近称170磅
165. That's what I weigh.
我体重是165磅
I guess
我猜
- He weighs a little less. - That's fine. That's close enough.
-他会轻一点 -没关系 差不多
Good.
很好
What about other distinguishing features?
还有其他什么特征码
Tattoos or moles or scars?
纹身 痣或者伤疤
- Anything that might help us - Tattoos?
-任何信息都有帮助 -纹身
Not really.
没有
That's fine.
没关系
- Is that the list of medications? - Yes. I wrote them all down.
-那是他用药的清单吗 -是的 我都写下来了
And there's no drug interactions.None that are listed.
没有药物的相互反应 单子上的没有
I called his doctor, so, no.
我打过电话给他医生 没有的
Has he been depressed?
他最近抑郁吗
He's been withdrawn lately.A little withdrawn.
他最近有点孤僻 一点点
Last night, he was
昨晚 他
Agitated.
烦躁
Agitated.
烦躁
Yeah. When he came home last night,he was
是的 昨晚他回来的时候 他
Agitated, upset.
烦躁 不高兴
Upset in general? Or upset because of something particular?
周期性不高兴 还是因为什么事情不高兴
When I asked him what was wrong,he said
我问他出什么事 他说
"I don't know where to begin."
我不知道从何开始
Then he just walked out of the bathroom
然后他就走出了浴室
I was in the tub. Taking a bath.
我当时在浴缸洗澡呢
And when I came out about ten minutes later, he was gone.
我十分钟之后出来时 他就不见了
Nothing else missing?
丢什么东西没
His keys, wallet, cell phone.Just what was on him.
他的钥匙 钱包 手机 就这些随身物品
What about the phone call?
那个电话呢
I'm looking into it.
我正查呢
What phone call?
什么电话
Walt's cell phone rang.He pulled it out,
沃尔特电话响过 他拿出来
Looked at it, and didn't answer it.
看了一下 但是没有接
But then, a short time after,he wandered out of the bathroom.
之后一会儿他便出了浴室
I mean
我是说
Couldn't that be
那个会不会是
Important, right?
重要线索 对吗
Anything else you can think of?
你还记得什么事情
Anything else.
其他事情
I called the credit card providers,
我打电话给信用卡提供商
And there's no report of any recent activity.
最近没有使用记录
Let's seeI checked with every hospital within 50 miles.
我查问了方圆50里之内的每家医院
Every police station. Every morgue.
每个警局 每个停尸房
So, no, I really don'tI don't have anything else.
没有 没有其他什么信息了
I was actually hoping that you had something else,
我倒希望你们有其他什么信息
Being that you're the expert.
毕竟你们是专业的
- I'm sorry. - No worries.
-对不起 -别担心
I think this is good enough to start.
这是个很好的开端
Gives us plenty to work on.
我们有许多工作要做
- Mrs.Hartwell - Thank you.
-哈特维尔夫人 -谢谢
- Walter. - Thank you
-沃尔特 -谢谢
So that cell phone call she's talking about? I ran it.
她提到的那个电话 我查过了
- And? - Never happened. No record of it.
-然后呢 -根本就没有打过 没有记录
- Second cell phone. - Yeah. I'm thinking
-他还有一部电话 -是的 我也这么想
I understand.
我明白
Out!
出来
Get away from me!
放开我
Settle down, bitch!
安静点 疯狗
You gonna shoot me?
你要开枪打我吗
Shoot me in here!
放马过来吧
I hope I bleed like a mother, too!
我倒是希望放点血啊
That way, you have to clean it up!
那样的话 你就有得打扫了
It's your ride, retard.I ain't gotta clean jack. Now get out!
弱智 这是你的车 我才不用收拾 出来
Get up!
起来
Get up.
起来
Don't do this, Tuco.
屠库 不要这样
No more posters?
没有寻人启事了
Walter Junior's making more.
小沃尔特正在做呢
Thank you, Marie.
玛丽 谢谢你
I don't think he'll hurt himself.
我不认为他会自杀
I mean, he just doesn't strike me as the type.
印象中他不是这样的人
He'll turn up.
他会回头的
Okay, the whole tiara thing
好吧 整个头冠这件事
I just find it bewildering that
我觉得有些令人费解
You didn't believe that
你竟然不相信
Not now.
现在不是时候
Empty your pockets.
兜儿里东西都掏出来
Thought your name was Heisenberg,
我还以为你叫海森堡呢
"Walter Hartwell White."
沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特
Heisenberg is kind of a pseudonym.
海森堡是个假名
A business name.
交易用的名字
I like doing business with a family man.
我就喜欢跟有家室的人做交易
There's always a lot of collateral.
总会有许多抵押品
Answer me one thing.
回答我一个问题
Can I trust you?
我能相信你吗
Yes, absolutely.
是的 当然可以
Sit down.
坐下
DEA
缉毒局
Hit my place of business this morning.
今早抄了我的老窝
About a hundred cops looking for me.
一百来个条子来抓我
You two haven't been talking, right?
你们俩还没去谈过话吧
Picked up my whole crew,top to bottom.
我从上到下的兄弟都被抓了
Everybody except Gonzo.
除了怪诞
That's weird, right?
很奇怪吧
I mean,
我是说
Don't you think that that's weird?
你们不觉得很奇怪吗
That's weird. Yes.
没错 很奇怪
Unusual.
不正常
Unusual.
不正常
Last two days,
前两天
I couldn't get Gonzo on the phone.
我电话联系不到怪诞
He's been acting all pouty on account of No Doze.
因为"不瞌睡"他一直很易怒
Explain to me,
解释一下
How is it my fault
现在那个混蛋不知所踪
That that little bitch did not know his place?
这是我的错吗
I saw this coming.
我早就料到
I can see the future, you know?
我可以预测未来
It's this gift that I have
我有个天赋
Deep inside my head.
就是过目不忘
I knew last night they were going to come and try and bust me.
昨晚我就知道他们会来抓我
GonzoHe went and snitched to the cops!
怪诞 他给条子通风报信了
That lousy son of a bitch!
那个无耻的混球
I trusted him like a brother!
我如兄弟一般信任他
I was good to him!I was good!
我待他不薄 不薄啊
I see Gonzo, I'm going to cut him,
看到他 我非剁了他不可
I'm going to skin him,
扒了他的皮
And I'm going to stuff his hide for a heavy bag,
把他装进袋子里天天打
And every time I hit him,
每打他一次
It's going to be like a lesson to myself!
我就吸取一次教训
You never,never trust the people that you love!
永远不要相信你爱的人
So, you plan to ice Gonzo,
你打算干掉怪诞
Like, future tense?
在不久的将来
What?
什么
You're saying
你在说
You're saying that
你在说
Gonzo is currently
目前怪诞
Operating as a police informant,as far as you know?
据你所知 他是警方的线人
I'm very sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个消息
That's disappointing.
太令人失望了
- I'd waste him, too, yo. - Shut up.
-要是我 我也会废了他的 -闭嘴
They're out there looking for me right now.
条子正满世界找我呢
They got ghetto birds and black ops.
他们动用了警用直升机还有特别行动小组
I need to get high.
我得来点刺激的
I need to get good and high.
好好的爽一下
What's with this gak? It smells like headcheese.
这是什么玩意 闻起来想猪头冻
It's killer.
这是猛料
Yeah, seriously.
是的 说真的
So, I was thinking last night.
昨晚我考虑了一下
I came up with this great idea.
想出了这个绝妙的主意
Mexico.
墨西哥
Mexico?
墨西哥
We'll disappear way out in the jungle.
我们消失在茫茫的丛林之中
We'll set you up in a superlab.
给你们配备一个超级实验室
We'll do nothing but cook 24-7.
一刻不停地制毒
And no federales are going to mess with us,
联邦警察可管不了我们
Because I got my people there.
因为那里有我的人
Connections.
关系
We're going to make
我们将会
beaucoup bucks, Heisenberg.
大赚特赚 海森堡
I have a wife and family.
我有妻子和家庭
So what? You'll get another one.
那又怎样 再找一个
I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
我不想让你误会
But I can't just
但是我不能
Uproot my life like that.
就这么毁了我的家庭
Yeah, man.I mean, me, neither.
是的 我也不能
Who's talking to you?
谁问你话了吗
You need me, man,
你需要我
'cause I cooked that scante in your hands.
你手里那个猛料可是我做出来的
I'll tell you something, yo.
老实跟你说吧
You never tried nothing like it.
你肯定没尝过这种货
Stink or no stink,
无论气味如何
One bump,
一口下去
You'll be flying high for days.
接下来的几天你都飘飘欲仙
It's a new product him and I been working up.
这是我俩研制出来的新品
Careful when you hit it.
嗑的时候悠着点
It kicks like a 12-gauge when it comes on.
劲儿上来跟开12-guage一样爽[12-guage 一种12毫米重机枪]
It's got a secret ingredient.
这可是独家配料
What secret ingredient?
什么独家配料
Chili powder.
辣椒粉
I hate chili powder.
我讨厌辣椒粉
This blue magic, this is money.
这个蓝精灵 这才值钱
You keep cooking this, Heisenberg.
海森堡 你继续制这个
We're going to rewrite history with this.
我们就用这个改写历史吧
All right!
好了
Time to clean the menudo out from between your ears!
是时候干掉这个小鬼头了 省的心烦
No, I need him, Tuco.
不 我需要他 屠库
I need him very, very badly.
我非常非常需要他
He's my partner.
他是我的搭档
And if he doesn't go,
如果他去不了
I don't go.
我也不去
I'll tell you this,my cousins are driving up here
告诉你吧 我堂兄正开车赶过来
Right now to smuggle us back down,
把我们偷渡过去
And they're going to be here by sunset,
他们天黑前就到
And you're going to be on that truck,
要么我们一起走
Or you're going to be dead!
要么你就等死吧
And you
你呢
You better hope they got room in the trunk.
你最好祈祷车上还有空座
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Louis is taking me to the train station.
路易斯要带我去火车站
We'll put these on.
我们去贴这些东西
No, no, honey.No, I'll do it.
不用了 亲爱的 我去贴吧
He wants to help, let him help.
他想要帮忙 就让他帮忙吧
I mean, how long has it been since you've slept?
你有多久没睡觉了
Yeah, she's right,Sky.Why don't you lay down a while?
她说的没错 斯凯 你去躺一下吧
For Christ sake,you got a bun in the oven.
况且你还怀着小宝宝呢
I got my cell if you need me.
有事你就打我的手机
Bye, sweetie.I'll see you later.
再见 宝贝 待会儿见
All right. Bye.
好的 再见
Actually,
事实上
I think the very fact they haven't found him yet
目前为止还没有找到他
bodes well.
或许是个好消息
Well, I mean, if he
我是说 如果他
You know.
你知道
Somebody would've smelled something by now.
肯定会有人发现些什么的
There's got to be something,
一定还有些事情
Some detail that we haven't picked up on.
一些我们没有注意到的细节
What about the second cell phone?
第二部手机有什么线索
Aw, Jesus.
天呐
What? We can't just ignore a potential clue, Hank.
怎么了 任何线索都不能放过的 汉克
Okay. What are you talking about?
好了 你们在说什么
The call you said Walt got before he disappeared,
沃尔特失踪前接到的那个电话
There's no record of it with the phone company.
电话公司并没有任何记录
No incoming,no dropped calls, nothing.
没有来电 也没有中断电话 什么都没有
But his phone rang.I heard it.
但是他电话响了 我听到了
Well, all right.Well, then, if that's the case,
没错 问题就在这里
He must have a second phone.
他肯定还有部手机
Why? What sense would there be in that?
为什么 他要两个手机干什么
All right. Okay. I'm not here to argue with you.
好吧 我不想跟你争执
No, Hank. You can't just bring up "secret cell phone"
不 汉克 你不能就提一下那个神秘电话
And then drop it.
然后就不说了
What does it mean?
那意味着什么
I don't know, Sky. What do you want me to say?
我不知道 斯凯 你想要我说什么
It means Walt has a secret.
说明沃尔特有自己的秘密
Everyone's got one from somebody,big or little.
人人都有秘密 或大或小
"Everyone."
人人
Skyler, come on.
拜托 斯凯勒
He kept cancer from you for weeks.
他得癌症的消息还瞒了你很久呢
Then, let's assume there'a second cell phone.
好吧 假设他还有一部手机
So, what? Is he having an affair?
怎么了 说明他有外遇了吗
Walt? Please.
沃尔特 拜托
What about the marijuana?
是不是他又吸大麻了
He's not on pot anymore.
他已经不吸那个了
Says who? Him?
谁说的 他自己吗
Chemotherapy and marijuana go together
化疗跟大麻如影相随
Like apple pie and Chevrolet.
就像苹果派和雪弗莱一样
Maybe
或许
He's addicted to the pot,
他又上瘾了
And he owes his drug dealer a lot of money.
欠了毒贩子一大笔钱
You don't get hooked on pot like that.
他不会这样的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You didn't even know he had a second cell phone.
你连他有两部电话都不知道
Hank,you have to question this drug dealer person.
汉克 你得去问问那个毒贩子
He may know something.
他或许知道些情况
Well, I'm telling you,we're grasping at straws here.
告诉你吧 那可是我们的救命稻草
Then grasp.
那就抓稳了
Excuse me. Ma'am?
打扰一下 夫人
Hi. I'm looking for Jesse.He around?
我找杰西 他在吗
No. I'm afraid not.
不在
- Why? - I'm sorry. Hank Schrader.
-什么事 -抱歉 我是汉克·施拉德
I'm actually hoping to talk to Jesse
我想跟杰西谈谈
About my brother-in-law, Walter White.
关于我姐夫沃尔特·怀特的事
He taught your son chemistry in high school.
他是你儿子高中的化学老师
Oh, Mr. White.Yes, I remember him.
怀特先生啊 是的 我记得他
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前的事了
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
It's my understanding that he and Jesse,
我认为他和杰西
They've stayed in touch.
一直都有联系
Really?
真的吗
Mr. White must've seen some potential in Jesse.
怀特先生一定看中了杰西的一些潜质
He really tried to motivate him.
他一直试图激励他
He was one of the few teachers who cared.
他是为数不多关心杰西的老师之一
Yeah, Walt's that way.He's a good man.
是的 沃尔特就是那样 他是个好人
I'm so sorry to hear about his illness.
很遗憾他得了这个病
Please pass along our best wishes.
请代我向他致以最美好的祝愿
I certainly will,as soon as he turns up.
等他回来之后 我一定会的
He's missing, actually.
事实上 他失踪了
Just kind of walked off or
像是出走或者
Anyway, which is why I'm going around
总之 所以我才四处打听
Trying to think of anyone who knows him, even slightly.
认识他的人 虽然希望不大
That's terrible.
太糟了
Anything we can do to help?
我们能帮上什么忙吗
Well, if you could put me in touch with your son.
能帮我联系到你儿子吗
Like I said, we're kind of desperate for leads.
我说过了 实在没有什么线索了
Jesse's not answering either phone number I have for him,
我给杰西打电话 他都没接
And no one seems to be home at his house.
也没有人见到他在家里
And why do you think my son and Mr. White would be in touch?
你凭什么认为我儿子和怀特先生有联系
I don't necessarily. I just
我也不确定 只是
- Are you with the police? - No, ma'am. Not at all.
-你是警察吗 -不 女士 我不是
I'm with the Drug Enforcement Administration.
我是缉毒局的
Oh, my God.Is my son in trouble?
天呐 我儿子惹什么事了吗
I have absolutely no reason to think that, no.
我不认为这样
Do I need to get a lawyer?
我需要请个律师吗
You know, you don't seem very forthright about this,
你对这件事有点支支吾吾的
Coming here and asking questions about my son
过来就问这问那的
Mrs. Pinkman, I swear to you,
平克曼女士 我向你发誓
I'm not here on official capacity.
我不是代表官方来这里
I do not care what your son may or may not have done wrong.
我不在乎你儿子是否做了什么坏事
I just want to find my brother-in-law.
我只想找到我姐夫
His wife is worried sick,
他妻子担心死了
And she's got a baby on the way.
而且正怀着身孕
I'm sorry.I would like to help you,
抱歉 我很想帮你
But I have not seen my son in over a month.
但我有一个多月没见着我儿子了
I don't expect to see him anytime soon.
最近估计他也不会出现了
Well, thanks for your time.
感谢您的配合
If you could tell me one more thing.
还有一个问题
Is Jesse still driving the, uh,
据你所知
'89 Chevy Monte Carlo,as far as you know?
杰西的车子是不是89款的雪佛兰蒙特卡洛
If he had spent half as much time and money on his education
如果他能花一半时间和精力在学习上
As he has on that ridiculous bouncing car
而不是捣鼓那辆无聊的弹簧车
Lowrider, huh?
低底盘的
Nah, nothing yet. Listen,do me a solid and check out a
还没消息呢 听着 帮我查一下
'89 Chevy Monte Carlo
一款89款雪佛兰蒙特卡洛
Registered to a one Jesse Pinkman.
注册在杰西·平克曼名下
Specifically? I want to know if the car's got LoJack.
尤其注意一下有没有装防盗追踪系统
It's one of those jackoff lowriders.
是那种强力型低底盘的车子
It's got a good shot that there is.
很有可能装了
If so, can you go ahead and get me a fix on it? Thanks, buddy.
如果有的话 立马帮我进行追踪 谢啦
Chili powder.
辣椒粉
Did I not already tell you how moronic that was?
我难道没告诉你那有多么低能吗
Whatever, man.
无所谓了
At least I tried something.
至少我尝试了
It almost worked, too.
差点就成功了
How's about you leaving my gun?
你还落下了我的枪呢
First you boost it, then you leave it in your house.
先是偷走了 然后又落在自己屋子里
My gun.
我的枪
How was I supposed to know
我怎么会知道
You were chauffeuring Tuco to my doorstep?
你要带着屠库来我这里
Well, at least he wants you alive.
至少他要留你的活口
Hey, I don't get it.
我不明白了
If Tuco didn't kill Gonzo,then who did?
屠库没有杀死怪诞 那是谁干的呢
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
不知道
Does it really matter?
这个很重要吗
If he finds out that Gonzo is dead
如果他发现怪诞已经死了
And not a police informant,
并且他不是警方的线人
Who does he automatically blame?
他会怪罪谁呢
Us.
我们
We need a plan.
我们得计划一下
Think, think.
好好想想
Let's just bum-rush him, man.
我们偷袭他吧
You know, you crack him over the head with something,
你拿东西砸他的脑袋
And I'll go for his gun.
我去抢枪
"Crack him over the head with something"?
拿东西砸他脑袋
And you got the C-bomb, man.
反正你得了癌症
You're as good as checked out already.
早晚都是死
You should be, like,all sacrificial,
你应该像个烈士一样
Jumping on a grenade, yo.
扑向手榴弹
Oh, so my life is not the priority here,
就是说我的命不再重要了
Because I'm going to be dead soon anyway.
因为我离死不远了
That's your point?
你是这么想的吗
We got to get him to take this.
我们得让他尝尝这个
He don't much like the taste of chili P.
他不喜欢辣椒粉的味道
That much has been established.
这点他已经明确说明了
So unless you can convince him to booty bump
除非你能说服他塞进屁眼里
Eat.
吃吧
We've got a long ride ahead of us.
还有很长的路要赶呢
Go and sit.
去坐下吧
You're looking a little weak, Heisenberg.
你看起来有点虚 海森堡
I don't want you to go belly up before we get there.
我可不想还没到那儿你就挂了
Take it easy, Tio.
别着急 迪奥
I will feed you. I eat first.
我先吃 然后喂你
That's the deal.
说好了的
What?
怎么了
I get it, I get it, I get it.
我明白了 明白了
You greedy old bastard.
你这个贪婪的老混球
I tell you, Heisenberg
告诉你吧 海森堡
Old people.
老人
You feed them, huh?
你喂养他们
You put them in a really nice crib in the country,
即使把他们放在乡下的粮仓里
And yet they gotta steal the food off your plate.
他们还是会从你盘子里偷吃的
You better eat every bite of that.
你最好都吃完了
What did you do that for?
你搞什么
God!
天呐
Look. Lookit.
看啊
There's nothing left.
一点都不剩
What?
怎么
What do you want?
你想怎样
Don't even tell me that you're hungry.
别告诉我你饿了
Don't go there.
别给我来这一套
Are you mad-dogging them, Tio?
你在向他们示威吗 迪奥
What, you don't like them?
你不喜欢他们吗
One ding. That means "yes."
一声响 是肯定的回答
Tio don't like you.
迪奥不喜欢你们
Why don't you like them, Tio?
迪奥 你为什么不喜欢他们
You don't trust them?
你不信任他们
Why don't you trust them, Tio?
为什么不信任他们呢 迪奥
Tuco, come on.I mean, he's
屠库 拜托 我是说 他
There's clearly some dementia.He's not lucid.
他明显是个痴呆 脑子不好使
Did they do something to you, Tio?
他们对你做什么了吗
Something that you don't like?
你不喜欢的事情
What did they do to you?
他们对你做什么了
What did you do to my Tio?
你们对我的迪奥做什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Bullshit! My Tio does not lie!
放屁 我的迪奥不会撒谎的
I don't know. I swear.I don't know.
我不知道 我发誓 我不知道
Maybe, I did change the channel on his TV, but
或许 我确实换了频道 但是
That's it.While you were cooking,he was watching one of those
就这样 你做饭时 他正看电视呢
Those "telenovels" with all those ripe honeys on it?
那个电视小说上有许多美女
He was really into it. I told you not to change the channel, man!
他看得很起劲 我告诉你不要换台的
Dude needs his eye candy. That's it.
老家伙要过个眼瘾 就这样
Is that it, Tio?
是这样吗 迪奥
Is that it, Tio?
是这样吗 迪奥
Did they change your mamitas?
是不是他们换走了你的美女
What are you telling me, Tio?
你想说什么 迪奥
Are they punking me?
他们是不是在耍我
No, man.
不要
Come here!
过来
Shut up!
闭嘴
Please, no!
不要
Please, no! No, God! I don't want to die!
求你了 不要 我不想死
Tell me what you did, Walter!
沃尔特 你们到底做什么了
Jesus!
天呐
I don't want to die!
我不想死
Tell me what you did!
你们做什么了
We tried to poison you.
我们想给你下毒
We tried to poison you,
我们想给你下毒
Because you're an insane,
因为你是个疯子
Degenerate piece of filth,
一陀大便
And you deserve to die.
死不足惜
Who's the bitch now?
现在谁是二货啊
Let him bleed.
让他流血至死吧
The keys!
钥匙呢
Oh, my God.
天呐
The cousins?
他兄弟
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
Jesse Pinkman.
杰西·平克曼
You're a hard man to find.
你还真的难找啊
Aw, shit.
该死
Easy.
慢点
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
- Hank. - Who?
-汉克 -谁
- Hank. - What?
-汉克 -什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
-天呐 -什么
- Oh, my God. - Stay. What are you doing?
-天呐 -待着 你要干什么