绝命毒师 第二季 Breaking Bad Season 2 第7集: 黑与蓝 Negro y Azul

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 查尔斯·海德 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 约翰·达尔 / 约翰·伦克 / 彼得·梅达克 / 费利克斯·恩里克斯·阿尔科拉 / 菲尔·亚伯拉罕

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 克里斯滕·里特 / 迪恩·诺里斯


台词
Los Cuates De Sinaloa[墨西哥乐队]黑与蓝
♪在那新墨西哥州 有个小城叫做杜克♪
♪在当地黑帮 有个鬼佬正声名鹊起♪
♪都是因为他所制的毒品♪
♪据说这货颜色纯蓝 品质纯正♪
♪强力冰毒已在街头泛滥♪
♪即使想阻止 已是有心无力♪
♪贩毒集团怒火中烧 因为权威受到挑战♪
♪传说如今的市场 是个叫"海森堡"的天下♪
♪只是没人能一睹真容 所以没人认识他♪
♪贩毒集团绝不会善罢甘休♪
♪这家伙死期将至 却还被蒙在鼓里♪
♪海森堡的威名 早已远播米却肯♪
米却肯:墨西哥一州名
♪无论远近 这个货都供不应求♪
♪这蓝色东东已经跨越了国境♪
♪如今的新墨西哥州终于名副其实♪
♪因为毒品泛滥 它成了墨西哥第二♪
♪只是鬼佬已成毒枭 他被称作"海森堡"♪
♪贩毒集团怒火中烧 因为权威受到挑战♪
♪传说如今的市场 是个叫"海森堡"的天下♪
♪只是没人能一睹真容 所以没人认识他♪
♪贩毒集团的怒火 至今还无人能幸免♪
♪这家伙死期将至 却还被蒙在鼓里♪
第二季 第七集
黑与蓝 Negro y Azul
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Nitrogen bonds to oxygen,
氮和氧通过化学键结合
Which, in turn
就会转化为
You do know what a bond is?
你知道什么是化学键吧
A strong force of attraction.
一种强烈的吸引力
Covalent bonds, ionic bonds.
比如共价键 离子键
The coming together of atoms and molecules to form compounds?
原子和分子相互结合组成化合物
Chemical bonds
正是化学键
Are what make matter matter.
让物质成为了物质
Bonds are what hold the physical world together,
正是化学键 把物质世界联系起来
What hold us together.
把我们联系起来
yeah, I know
是, 我知道
I got it.
我知道了
Bonds.
化学键
Your test score says otherwise.
你的考试成绩可不这么说
It tells me you don't get it at all.
正说明你啥都没搞懂
I mean, 58. I was close.
58分 差不多了
What is close?
什么叫差不多了
There's no "close" in science, Barry.
科学领域可没有"差不多"一说 巴里
There are right answers and wrong answers.
只有正确错误之分
"Close" didn't put men on the moon.
"差不多"可不能让人类登上月球
Yeah, but
是, 但是
I'm just saying, Mr. White, 2 points?
我只是想说 才两分而已 怀特先生
If I don't pass chemistry,I have to go to summer school.
如果我化学不过 就得参加暑假补习班
I mean, I really studied. Like,really
我是说 我真的用功了
Really, really studied, like,
真的 真的用功了
all night hard.I mean
甚至是废寝忘食的
I'm so into chemistry for, like,
我对化学很感兴趣的
The concepts.I just think I might have
比如这些概念什么的 我只是觉得
The attention deficit.
我可能得了注意力缺陷症
Couldn't you please just let this slide?
你就不能放我一马吗
Don't bullshit a bullshitter.
别痴人说梦了
The answer is no.Next time, apply yourself.
不行 下次自己发愤图强吧
Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
认识我的 就留个口信吧
Are you ducking me or what?
你是在躲着我还是怎么着
This makes the third time.
我都打了三个电话给你了
Look, I will be
听着 我这手机
Leaving this phone on for another 15 minutes, so call me.
会继续开机15分钟 给我回电
And by the way,
还有
That thing we talked about?
上次我们说的那事
When I said "handle it"?
我跟你说"处理掉"
Well, don't.
不用麻烦了
Let it go.
就这么吧
All right.
挂了
Jessi.Open the door.
杰西 给我开门
I know you're home.Your car is here. Come on.
我知道你在家 看到你的车了 快开门
Can I help you?
要我帮忙吗
No,thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm the manager,
我是房东
So can we stop with the pounding, please?
别再敲了 好吗
You're the manager?
你是房东
Yes yes
对 对
You can help me.Absolutely.
那你绝对能帮得上我
I very much need to get inside here.
我得进屋去
So if you have a master keyYou have a key, right?
你有备用钥匙的话 你有钥匙的吧
Yeah, I have a key.
对 我有
Look, the person who lives here,
听着 住这里的这个人
It's just very important for me to see him.
我得马上见他 这非常重要
And you knocked, right?
你敲过门了 对吗
He didn't answer?
他没来应门
Which means?
知道什么意思吧
Look, I'm his father, all right?
听着 我是他父亲 好吧
You're Mr. Jackson?
你是杰克逊先生
Yes ,that's me. Walt Jackson.
就是我 沃尔特·杰克逊
- And you are? - Jane.
-请问你是 -珍妮
Jane .Very nice to meet you, Jane.Now, if you wouldn't mind
很高兴见到你 珍妮 如果你不介意
Mr. Jackson, I'm happy to let you use my phone.
杰克逊先生 我很乐意借你电话一用
Want to call him?
想给他打个电话吗
No.
不想
No.I
不想 我
As I said, I would like to have you let me inside here
我说过了 我想麻烦你让我进屋
So that I can check on my son's well-being.
这样我可以看看我儿子的情况
You understand?
明白吗
Look, whatever's going on between the two of you is family.
你和你儿子之间的事 是你们的家务事
I don't get involved in family.
我可不想卷进去
Jesse doesn't want you in,you're not getting in.
杰西不想让你进去的话 你就不能进去
Period. Sorry.
大姨妈来了 态度不好 抱歉
Come on in
进来吧
Dad.
老爸
Thanks.
谢了
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
Jesse Jackson?
杰西·杰克逊
Do you even
你到底
I see you have a telephone at least.
至少你还有个电话
You know, that blinking thing I've been calling you on?
知道我一直打给你是什么事吧
Whatever, man.
随便吧 老兄
- Give me my- I will break this! I will break this!
-还给我 -再抢我就摔了它 我就摔了它
Damn druggy idiot.
TM就会吸毒的笨蛋
Is this what you've been doing the whole time
我找了你那么久
I've been trying to reach you?
你就一直这么窝着吸这个吗
No.
当然不是
I've been taking care of business.
我出去处理事情了
- What business? - What business?
-什么事情 -你问我什么事情
The business you put me on, asshole.
你逼着我做的事情 混蛋
You already forgot?
你忘了吗
This business.
就是这个事情
Does that jog your memory?
这个有没有让你想起点什么
Son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋
- You didn't actually - You said "handle it."
-你不会真的 -你说了 "处理掉"
So I handled it.
所以我把他解决了
When I said "handle it,"I meant fear and intimidation.
我说"处理掉"的意思 是让你恐吓威胁他
Get your money back.
是让你把钱拿回来
- I certainly never meant for you- You didn't mean to kill somebody?
-我从来没有让你 -没有让我去杀人的意思吗
No
没有
Too late, yo, because dude's dead.
太晚了 因为那家伙已经挂了
Oh, God.
我的天
- All right? Way dead. - Oh, God.
-懂了吗 死翘翘了 -天
Here.Here's your money.
给你 这是你的钱
4,660 bucks.
4660块
Your half.
你的那一半
Spend it in good health,you miserable son of a bitch.
留着小命好好花吧 你这个该死的混蛋
I didn't say I killed him.
我可没说是我杀了他
Tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么回事
The dude's wife crushed his head
那家伙的老婆用台自动取款机
with an ATM machine.
砸烂了他的脑袋
- Crushed his- Crushed his head with an ATM machine.
-砸烂了他的 -用台自动取款机砸烂了他的脑袋
Right in front of me.
就在我的面前
I mean, crushed it like
我是说 就像在砸
Oh, my God, the sound
我的老天 那个声音
It's still in my ears.
那声音怎么都忘不了
You know, and the blood,like, everywhere.
还有那血 喷得到处都是
Like, there was so much,you would not believe.
怎么会有那么多血 简直无法置信
Man, will you just please give me
老兄 你就行行好给我吧
Just Give my weed, all right?
把大麻还我 好吗
It helps with my nausea.
至少能让我不再反胃
So
这么说
you did not kill anyone.
你没有杀人
Does anybody think that you killed anybody?
会有人以为你杀人了吗
I called the cops.
是我报的警
You called the cops?
你报的警
I called and I split,
我报警之后就溜了
And then they came in and busted her.
然后他们就过来抓了她
God, she was so zapped out of her mind.
天 她简直就是疯掉了
She did it for, like, nothing.
无缘无故就这么杀了他
He told her she was a skank, but,I mean, she was a skank.
他是骂她贱货了 但她本来就是贱货啊
And this person identify you?
这人能认出你来吗
Can she identify you being there?
她能指认你当时就在那吗
Dude, she couldn't identify her left ass cheek.
老兄 她连自己是谁都不知道了
She was so zonked.
毒瘾发作已经神志不清了
And she had this
还有 她还有个
God, she had this kid.
老天 她居然还有个孩子
Listen, I'm a little fuzzy on the mechanics, here.
我还是搞不清楚这些细节
But
难道
could you not stop this woman from killing this man?
你就不能阻止那女人杀掉他吗
Look, she had a gun on me, all right?
她拿枪指着我 好吗
Yeah, my gun, okay? Mine.
对 就是用我的枪 我的
Go ahead.Say it.
继续问啊 说啊
I ain't no Tuco or Krazy-8.I can't run a crew.
我不是屠库也不是疯狂小八 我服不了众
Come on.Point made, man. Point made.yes
说出来吧 说重点 老兄
Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
认识我的 就留个口信吧
It's Badger, man.
老兄 我是猴子
What are you doing? Don't use your real name.
你在干什么 别用真名
What? That isn't my real name.
什么 这不是真名啊
We got those pants you wanted.
你要的裤子到货了
32 large, right?
32号的尺寸 对吗
We got them just for you,Jefe.
我们已经给你准备好了 老板
Let's do some bid-ness, yo.
一手交钱一手交货吧
So, are you going to get back up on that horse?
那么 你还会回去做老本行吗
You get on.
你去吧
All right?
好吗
I just want to forget.
我只想忘掉这一切
Sorry.
抱歉
What's up with that?
那个要来干嘛的
Jesus Malverde
马尔贝尔德
Patron saint of Mexican drug dealers.
墨西哥毒贩的守护神
Hell, I know who it is, okay?
见鬼 我知道他是谁 好吧
Scumbags kneeling down,praying to him
那帮混蛋就会给他下跪 还念念有词地祈祷呢
"Please, Senior Saint-ay!"
"求求你 伟大的守护神"
"No DEA, please!"
"保佑我别让禁毒署逮住"
I'm just saying why is he on your desk?
我只是问问为啥要把他放你桌上
Going after neo-Nazis,you don't wear swastikas, right?
想抓新纳粹 也不必戴着万字符 对吧
Sun Tzu.
孙子
Sun who?
孙什么
Sixth century Chinese general.Wrote The Art Of War.
公元前6世纪的中国军师 著有《孙子兵法》一书
"If you know your enemies yourself,"
"知己知彼"
"you'll fight without danger in many battles."
"百战不殆"
Right on.
有才
- Agent Schrader. - Sir!
-施拉德探员 -在 长官
- Glad to have you on board. - Thanks,thanks.
-很高兴有你加入 -谢谢 谢谢
- Everybody getting you settled in? - Great group of guys.
-这些人都好相处吧 -是的 真是帮好兄弟
And gals. Got guysGuys and gals.
还有姐妹们 都是好兄弟好姐妹
That's good. You couldn't have picked a better time to arrive.
很好 你来得真是太巧了
About to put a big dent in the cartel.
正准备给贩毒集团一个重创呢
- Right, Vanco? - Yes, sir.
-对吗 万科 -是的 长官
国家原子能博物馆
Bro, check it out.
兄弟 好好看看
It's a satellite picture of you farting.
这是你屁股的卫星像片
Fat Man and Little Boy.
胖子和瘦皮猴
Sounds like you two.
看来就是你们俩了
I got your Fat Man in my pants, bitch.
我裤裆里的才是胖子 你个混蛋
Watch it.
小心点
It ain't real, dumbass.
那不是真的 笨蛋
Watch it, is all.
叫你小心点就是了
You watch it.
你才小心点
I'm Heisenberg.
我是海森堡
You're Heisenberg?
你就是海森堡
I remember you.You were the cook.
我记得你 你就是那个制毒的
Let's get this over with.
先把这事了结了吧
Where's Jesse?
杰西在哪
Busy.
在忙
That's cool.
他很酷
Real cool.
真的很酷
Totally cool.
简直太酷了
It's all there. Every dollar.
都在这里了 一分不少
In case you want to, like, count it.
万一你想 点一下的话
Here?
在这吗
I'm just saying
我只是说说
Just saying, like, we cool, yo.
说说而已 我们很合作 老兄
We ain't got no confusion and interpretation as to who we work for.
我们知道在替谁办事 忠心耿耿 绝不含糊
Man, that's church, yo.For real.
老兄 我敢对上帝发誓 绝无虚言
What have you heard?
你们听到什么了
Did Jesse really
杰西真的
I mean, did he really
我是说 他真的
Squash that dude's head with an ATM machine?
用台自动取款机砸了那家伙的脑袋吗
Who's saying that?
这是谁说的
Damn, man, it's all over town.
老兄 已经都传遍了
Everybody's like, whoa, snap!
每个人都在说 牛逼
Usually I got to chase dudes down for their money.
通常我都得追着那些家伙要钱
But today,Everybody's paying up.
但今天 每个人都乖乖付钱了
True that.Serious.
是真的 不骗你
But, like
但他真的
He really did it?
他真这么干了吗
You didn't hear that from me.
别说是我说出来的
Big lunch.
午饭吃多了
- Here you go. - Very good, Miss White.
-给你这个 -很好 怀特小姐
We'll consider your application and let you know.
我们会审核您的申请 并尽快通知您
Thank you
谢谢
I'd just like to mention that I have worked here before.
我只想提一下 我以前在这工作过
Really?
真的
When are you due?
您预产期什么时候
- Several months. - Congratulations.
-还有几个月吧 -恭喜你了
I see.Accounting department.
我看到了 会计部
You left us four years ago?
你是四年前离职的
Family.
家庭原因
We'll definitely let you know.Thank you for coming by.
我们一定尽早通知你 谢谢你来应聘
Actually, may I see Ted Beneke?
事实上 我想见见泰德·贝内克可以吗
I think he'll remember me.
我想他还记得我
Mr. Beneke's very busy today,unfortunately.
很不巧 今天贝内克先生很忙
If it's okay, I'll just
如果可以的话 我想
Ma'am.
女士
Skyler
斯凯勒
Oh, my God, look at you.
天哪 看看你
Hey, Ted.
你好 泰德
Come in.
快进来
No calls, Margaret.Thanks.
电话别转进来 玛格丽特 谢谢
Sit down right here.
先坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You look great.
你看上去美极了
A boy or a girl,or are you keeping it a secret?
是男孩女孩 还是想最后再揭晓谜底
It's a little girl.We're very excited.
是女孩 我们都很高兴
I'll bet.One of each.
我想也是 儿女双全了
How's Walt Jr.?
小沃尔特怎么样
Tenth grade and he's just growing like a weed.
高一了 像野草一样开始疯长
He's taller than I am now.
现在已经比我都高了
I'm betting 6'3", 6'4" by the time he's finished.
我猜他以后至少有6英尺3 6英尺4[1.9-1.93米]
Wow, handsome. Oh, my God.
长得挺英俊 感谢上帝
Good genes.
遗传好啊
Speaking of movie stars,those can't be the twins.
说起电影明星 那不会是你家的双胞胎吧
Yep, that's them.
对 就是她们
- They're gorgeous. - Yes, they are.
-她们真漂亮 -是很漂亮
And they know it.
她们自己也这么认为
- I'm in real trouble there, huh? - Yeah.
-看来我以后有得操心了 是吧 -就是
- So, the big office? - Yeah.
-这么说 接你父亲班了 -是啊
Weird, isn't it?
很奇怪 是不
I still think of it as my dad's.
我还是觉得是我爸在这办公
I miss him.
我很想他
Me, too.
我也是
I'd like to think he'd be proud.
我很想让他为我感到骄傲
Last year was our best year yet.
去年是我们业绩最好的一年
He'd be proud.
他会为你骄傲的
Walt, how's he doing?
沃尔特 他怎么样
He is doing great.
他一切都好
He's plugging away.
他一直很努力
Great.
太好了
- He still teaching? - Yeah.
-他还在教书吗 -是的
- You tell him I said hello. - I will definitely do that.
-帮我转达下问候 -我一定转达
To be honest, Ted,
老实说 泰德
I didn't just stop by to say hello.
我这次来 不只是来问个好的
I was applying for the data entry job.
我是来申请份数据录入工作的
You're kidding.
你开什么玩笑
You were like our go-to book keeper.
你可一直是我们最棒的记账员
The economy, you know, so
经济形势 你也知道的 所以
Well, data entry,that'd be a mistake.
数据录入 那怎么可以
How aboutget your old job back?
做回你的老本行 怎么样
We're expanding and
公司发展得很快
Between you and me, that whole department is pretty much of a mess.
咱私下说说啊 整个部门简直就一团乱
Your work would be cut out for you. But
这工作你完全可以胜任
We could use your help.
而且我们需要你帮忙
Ok
好的
Now, this is our territory, right? Currently.
现在这些是我们地盘 对吗 目前来说
Hello?
你在听吗
- Correct. - All right, then. Now, look at this.
-对的 -然后 看看这里
Here, here, here and here.
这里这里这里 还有这里
What does that look like to you?
这些对你来说意味着什么
Opportunities. Golden ones.That's what that looks like.
机会 赚大钱的机会 就是这个
Look.It's an entire city full of buyers.
看看这里 整个城市商机无限啊
Now, why aren't we exploiting that?
那么 为什么我们还没扩展到那里
- Because it's not our territory.- Because we lack initiative.
-因为那不是我们的地盘 -因为我们缺乏进取心
- Initiative? - You need to employ more dealers.
-进取心 -你得雇用更多的毒贩
Double, triple your crew.
增加两倍 三倍的人手
Those three I metthey should each have three, six,
我见到的那三个人 每人都应该找三个 六个
Nine sub-dealers working for them.
九个下家 为他们工作
Exponential growththat's the key.
指数级的增长 那才是关键
It's not our territory.
那不是我们的地盘
Man, you follow me, here?
你听得懂吗 老兄
We go rolling into these neighborhoods,
我们要是介入到别人的地盘
Other crews ain't going to take kindly.
那些家伙不会放过我们的
- You understand? - Sure. They won't like it.
-你明白吗 -当然 他们会不高兴
But I say they're not going to do a thing about it.
但我敢说他们不会把我们怎么样的
Listen, Jesse.-No.
听着 杰西 不
Jesse.
杰西
The game has changed.The word is out.
局势已经变了 消息已经传开了
And you are a killer.
说你是个惹不得的人
- What are you talking about?- Apparently it's all over town.
-你在说什么呢 -显然这点已经人尽皆知了
Somebody crossed you. You got angry.
有人惹了你 你大发雷霆
You crushed their skull with an ATM machine.
用台自动取款机砸碎了他的脑袋
- But that's not how it happened. - Who cares?
-但这根本不是事实 -谁在乎呢
Just as long as it's our competitors who believe it and not the police.
只要我们的竞争对手 而不是警察 相信这点
- My God.- Don't you see how great this is?
-我的天 -你没看出来这事有多棒吗
Look, you are a
你看 你就是一个
Jesse, look at me.
杰西 看着我
You are a blowfish.
你 就是条河豚
- What? - A blowfish. Think about it.
-什么 -河豚 想想看
Small in stature,not swift, not cunning.
体型不大 动作不快 也不灵活
Easy prey for predators.But the blowfish
很容易成为盘中餐 但是河豚
Has a secret weapon, doesn't he?
有一项秘密武器 对吗
What does the blowfish do, Jesse?
河豚会怎么做 杰西
What does the blowfish do?
河豚会怎么做
- I don't know - The blowfish puffs up.
-我不知道 -河豚会膨胀
The blowfish puffs himself up four or five times larger than normal.
河豚能自我膨胀到平常的四到五倍大
And why? Why does he do that?
为什么 它为什么会这么做呢
So that it makes him intimidating,that's why.
这样能让它具有威慑力 这就是原因
Intimidating,
威慑力
So that the other scarier fish are scared off.
这样才能把其他更可怕的鱼都吓跑
And that's you.You are a blowfish.
而这就你是 你就是那条河豚
You see? It's just all an illusion.
知道了吗 所有这些都是种错觉
See? It's nothing but air.
明白了吗 这就是个烟雾弹
Now,
现在
Who messes with the blowfish, Jesse?
谁还敢跟河豚对着干呀 杰西
- Nobody.- You're damn right.
-没人敢 -你说得真TM对
- I'm a blowfish.- You are a blowfish.
-我是河豚 -你是河豚
- Say it again.- I'm a blowfish.
-再说一遍 -我是河豚
- Say it like you mean it.- I'm a blowfish!
-郑重其事地说一遍 -我就是河豚
That's it.
就是这样
Blowfishing this up.
河豚要来一下这个
The SkyMall.Give me the SkyMall, would you?
商品型录 把那本型录给我 好吗
Vanco, new guy don't speak Spanish?
万科 这新来的不会讲西班牙话吗
What's up?
怎么了
Hey, white boy,
白佬
Better learn espanol, huh?
最好学着点西班牙语 懂吗
This ain't Branson, Missouri.You know what I'm talking about?
这里可不是美国的密苏里州布兰森 懂我意思吗
You know what?
我看这样吧
I'll teach you.
我来教你
It means
意思就是
"Let's make a deal."
"我们来做个交易吧"
So go ahead.We're waiting.
继续啊 我们等着呢
Vaya, vaya.
快看 快看
Right here.
就在这里
Item SS4G.
商品编号SS4G
Yankee Stadium, "Final Season"Commemorative Baseball,
老洋基球场最有一场比赛的纪念棒球
Hand-signed by Derek Jeter.
有德雷克·杰特亲笔签名 [洋基队队长]
Vanco, write this down.
万科 快把这记下来
Man, watch out.
老兄 快看这个
661OOZBG.
661OOZBG号
Large size floor runner.
大号地垫
Look at that.
看看这个
It's a rug you put on the floor,
铺在地上的一块小地毯
Except for it looks like a hundred dollar bill.
只不过看起来跟百元美钞一样
I love them.Get me 20 of them.
我爱死它了 给我来20个
I'm going to put them all over my casa.
我要把家里铺满这个
We'll get you three.
我们会给你买三个
- You give me ten.- Five.
-给我买10个吧 -最多5个
How about you stop jerking us off, here?
别拿我们开涮了 好吧
Where's the meet? When's it going down?
到底什么时候交易 告诉我们地点和时间
White boy don't like "Let's make a deal."
看来白佬不喜欢跟我们做生意是吧
White boy's going to kick your ass,you don't stop wasting his time.
你再这么浪费他的时间 白佬要给你好看了
Schrader
施拉德
White boy.
白佬
My name's Tortuga.
我的名字叫玳瑁
You know what that means?
你知道什么意思嘛
Well, if I had to guess,I'd say that's Spanish for "asshole".
要我猜的话 西班牙语里应该是"傻帽"的意思
"Tortuga" means "turtle."
"玳瑁"意思就是"乌龟"
That's me.
我就是这样的
I take my time,
做事不慌不忙
But I always win.
但最后的赢家总是我
That reminds me.Wait, I seen this earlier, look it.
这倒提醒我了 快看这个 我以前见过的
This is awesome, homes.
这个太棒了 伙计
Right there.Look at that.
就在这里 看看这个
The Tranquil Tortoise garden sculpture.
安然的乌龟花园的雕塑
Definitely two of those.
这个一定要来两个
Check it out.Mira.
快来看看 快看
Good likeness.
真的很像啊
Hank's doing great down there.He's really making inroads.
汉克在那干得不错 前景一片光明
I'm sure he is.He's a hero, after all.
当然了 他可是个英雄
- So, you going to go down to El Paso? - Please.
-那你会去挨尔帕索吗[德州西南部] -拜托
It's third-world enough around here.
我们这儿就够落后的了
They keep him busy every second.
再说他也忙得根本没时间
He's already got some big operation going, some kind
他们马上就有个大行动
Of hush-hush deal. He couldn't tell me a thing about it except
好像是啥秘密行动吧 他什么都不说
- It's on the other side of the border.- That sounds exciting.
-就说是个境外行动 -听起来热血沸腾啊
He's being safe, right?
他在那很安全的 对吗
He says he's mostly riding a desk
他老说一直就做些办公室工作
Which between you and me, is how I want it.
咱私下说说啊 我还巴不得这样呢
Speaking of riding desks
说到办公室工作
I got myself a job today.
今天我找了份工作
You did not.
你不是吧
As big as you are?
挺着这么个大肚子
Thank you.
多谢关心
You know I just mean
我只是想说
Where? With who?
在哪儿 跟谁呀
Well, someone willing to work around that, apparently.
合着还有人愿意跟个大肚子共事啊
- Beneke. - You did not.
-是贝内克的公司 -你不是吧
Is Mr. Grabby-Hands still there?
对你毛手毛脚的那位还在那吗
Marie.It was one time at a Christmas party,
玛丽 只有圣诞晚会上那一次嘛
And he was so drunk he was practically slurring his words.
而且他当时已经醉到话都讲不清了
Just what you want in an executive.
是你自己在给他找借口吧
And he apologized profusely.
而且他也反复道过歉了
Plus, he's married, has a family.
再说他是有家室的人了
He doesn't want to get sued for sexual harassment.
肯定也不愿被冠个性骚扰的罪名吧
It will nothappen again.
这种事 绝不会再发生了
Is money that tight?
你们手头真那么紧吗
Yeah.
是的
You know we can always help out.
我们很乐意帮你们的
No,Marie.You know Walt.He would just
不用了玛丽 你知道沃尔特这个人的 他
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
How are you? What's up?
你们怎么样 在聊什么
- Nothing much. How's things with you? - Good.
-没聊什么 你怎么样 -很好
- Dinner will be about an hour. And- Thanks, honey.
-晚餐一小时后就好了 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Everything okay?- Everything's perfect.
-没啥事吧 -一切都好
This is Raisin Bran,
这个是葡萄干小麦片
- Not Raisin Bran Crunch. - So? Same thing.
-不是葡萄干麦脆 -那又如何 一样的嘛
Not the same thing.
不一样的
I'll tell you what.Why don't you do the grocery shopping?
那这样吧 下次你去超市买东西
And then you can get whatever you want. Great!
这样你就可以想买啥就买啥了 这想法好
It's not that hard, Mom.
妈 这没那么复杂的
- It says "crunch" on the box.- You're pushing it.
-盒子上有写"脆"字的就好 -别纠结了
Morning.
早上好
Morning, honey.
早 亲爱的
Hi,dad.-Hi.
嗨 老爸 - 嗨
Dad, notice anything?
老爸 注意到什么了吗
Is there a funeral today?
今天要去参加葬礼吗
A funeral? Christ, do I look that bad?
葬礼 天哪 我看起来有那么糟吗
No,no no
不是 不是
Mom got a job.
妈妈找了份工作
A job? Why?
工作 为什么
Do I need to get out the checkbook and show you?-No.
要我拿支票本给你看看吗-不用
Is this a good idea in your condition?-No no.
以你现在的情况 这么做好吗-没事 没事
The doctor said I can work practically up until I go into labor.
医生说我可以一直工作到临产
And it's just an office job. I'm just sitting on my butt.
而且就是文职 我只要一直坐着就行了
Where?
在哪上班
Beneke.
贝内克的公司
I'm back working in the accounting department.
我又回会计部工作了
Skyler
斯凯勒
What about the welding fumes?
那焊接烟尘之类的怎么办
Isn't that why you had to quit in the first place?
你当初不就是为这离职的吗
They've gone green since then.
他们之后就开始注重环保了
They have some kind of green welding or something.
现在都用类似绿色焊接技术啥的了
I didn't smell anything when I was in there.
我过去的时候 没闻到什么味
Didn't Mr. Beneke pass away?Yeah.
贝内克先生不是过世了吗 是啊
- Who's running things? - Ted.
-现在那边谁管事 -泰德
The son.
儿子接班了
Anyway, I have got to go.
好了 我得走了
I don't want to be late my first day back.
我可不想回去工作的第一天就迟到
Bye-Bye
再见-再见
Bye-Bye
再见-再见
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
-祝我好运 -好运
Bye
再见
You left your cave.
你总算出洞了
I was kind of missing my TV.
我有点想我的电视了
I was thinking maybe I'd hit Costco.Snag a big-ass wide screen.
正想着去好市多[大型超市] 买个贼大的宽屏回来
So
那么
What you drawing?
你在画什么
Damn.
That's good.
画得真棒
It'd make a hell of a tat.
让我很想照着纹上一个
- That's the plan.- Really?
-就是做这个用的 -真的吗
I work part-time down at ABQ Ink.
我在阿尔布开克的一家纹身店里兼职
Right on.
靠谱
You're a real good drawer.
你真是个好画家
I used to do a little of that.
我以前也画过一点
You used to be a drawer, too?
你以前也画过画
What stopped you?
那怎么不画了
You know, just
你知道的 就是
So, tell me something.
来 跟我说说
What kind of tattoo artist has
你这算个什么纹身艺术家啊
No tattoos?
自己都没纹身的
That's way too big a commitment.
这话题转得够快的啊
Hey.man.You're Pinkman.
嘿!哥们.你是平克曼
You're the man! Everybody's been talking about you.
真有种 大家都在议论你呢
Right on, man.Keep it real.
老兄 真有你的 继续保持
- Pinkman - Yeah.
-平克曼是吧 -是
I thought your name was Jackson.
我以为你叫杰克逊
Your snitch has really earned his nickname.
你那线人叫"乌龟"还真没叫错
Are we just on manana time?
我们这是要等到明天吗
They'll show.
他们会来的
Why's that?
为什么这么说
You got more catalogs for him to clean out?
又给了更多的商品目录让他挑吗
You know, Sharper Image or Pottery Barn?
是醒目形象[邮购商]还是陶仓[家居品牌]
他们到底怎么想的
派这么个言语不通的大嘴巴过来
政治手段 老兄 政治
还说是什么了不起的大英雄 我看是扯淡
也许在阿尔布开克是英雄
到这儿就行不通了
Something I need to know about?
有什么我该知道的吗
What? That? No,man.
什么 刚刚吗 不是啦老兄
We were just, singing your praises.
我们只是在称颂你呢
Glad to have you.
很高兴有你加入
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入我们
Is that your guy?
那是你们的人吗
I think that's your guy.
我想那就是你们的人
What the hell is he doing down there?
他该死的上那干嘛去了
Where you going?
你去哪啊
We need an evidence bag, right? Pretty big one.
这儿需要证物袋对吗 很大的证物袋
What's the matter Schrader?
怎么回事 施拉德
You act like you never saw a severed human head on a tortoise before.
以前从没见过龟背上驮着的人头吗
Welcome to
欢迎来到
God damn, my leg.
老天爷啊 我的腿
The game has changed.
游戏规则变了
This is our city.
这里是我们的天下了
All right? All of it.
知道吗 都是我们的了
The whole damn place.
整个城市都是
Our territory.
都是我们的地盘
We're staking our claim.
我们要在这当家做主
We sell when we want, where we want.
啥时出货在哪出货 都由我们说了算
We're going to be kings. Understand?
我们都要称王称霸 明白吗
I'm going to be king and you guys will be princes or dukes or something.
当然 我做国王 你们就是王公贵族什么的
- I want to be a knight. - First thing's first.
-我想做骑士 -先说最重要的
We got to get more dealers.Foot soldiers.Right?
我们得发展更多的下家 跑腿的 懂吗
Now they'll be working for you.
这些人给你们干活
You're working for me,and they're working for you.
你们跟着我干 他们又跟着你们干
You follow me?
听懂了吗
Layered,
一层一层的
Like nachos.Exponential growth.
像玉米脆饼一样 这叫指数生长
Now that's Success,
这才叫成功
With a capital "S".
大大的成功
Straight up.Straight up.
干得好 干得好
- For shizzle. - Frigging awesome.
-一定能成 -真TM酷
We're set.
搞定了
Our boys are ready.Gonna be some mad cheddar.
兄弟们都准备好了 我们要赚大钱了
Cheddar, Mr. White.Fat stacks, dead presidents.
怀特先生 赚大钱啊 大堆大堆的美钞
Cash money.
都是现钞
We're going to own this city.
我们要占领整座城市
We're not charging enough.
我们开价不够高
What?
什么
Corner the market,then raise the price.
垄断市场 再抬高价格
Simple economics.
简单的经济学原理
Ted. Come on in.
泰德 进来啊
- Looks like they got you all set up.- Yeah. It's perfect.
-看来他们都帮你安排好了 -是的 非常周到
I am close enough to the bathroom not to waddle too far,
离洗手间够近 我就不用挺着大肚走太远
And that's very nice.
非常贴心
I figured that might be a deal-breaker.Yeah.
我想那是在讨好你吧-是啊
Listen, I
听我说
I wanted to thank you for having me back.
我想感谢你让我回来工作
You don't have to thank me.I need you.
你用不着谢我 公司需要你
It's a little early for wine, isn't it?
现在喝酒好像有点早 是吧
Damn. It's grape juice. I've been making the girls breakfast in the morning.
糟糕 是葡萄汁 我早上给女儿做早餐来着
How's Denise doing?
那丹尼斯怎么样了
We split up about a year ago.
我们一年前就分手了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's definitely happier now.I guess I am, too, most days.
她现在肯定更开心 我也是 大部分时间都是
Together since high school.
我们从高中就在一起了
I remember that.
是啊 我记得
Anyway
总之
- I don't know. People change. - I guess
-我也不知道 人是会变的吧 -我猜也是
Anyway,I just wanted to welcome you
我只想说 欢迎你
welcome you back.
欢迎回来
I'll see you around the vending machines.
那就自动贩售机那再见咯
OK.
好的
We should have lunch one day.Like old times.
我们该找一天一起吃饭 像过去一样
Sure.
当然
探 测 卫 星 信 号搜 索 中 ...
搜 索 中...
- Hi. - Hi yourself.
-你好 -好你个头
So, listen.
听我说
My name's not really Jesse Jackson.
我其实不叫杰西·杰克逊
It's Jesse Pinkman.
我叫杰西·平克曼
And that guy you met,
你看到的那个人
He's not my dad.
他也不是我老爸
You're not going to kick me out,
你不会把我赶出去的
Are you?
对吗
'Cause I actually really like it here.
我还真挺喜欢这里的
I don't make it my business what you do.
你做的事跟我没关
So long as you don't do it here.
只要别在这干就行
So, I got this kick-ass new flat-screen.
我说 我新买了个超赞的宽屏电视
Want to see?
想看看吗
It's got that thing where the blacks are, like,
这玩意能让黑色看起来
you know, really,really, really black,
真的真的很黑
And the
还有
Dolby six-point-whatever,
杜比6.0环绕之类的
So it'll really rock the house.
所以效果肯定超震撼的
But I'll, you knowI'll keep it way down.
不过 我会把声音调小点的
Of course.
当然会的
探 测 卫 星 信 号搜 索 中...
I don't know what the hell's taking so long.
真不明白这该死的怎么弄这么久
Come on.
拜托 快点吧