绝命毒师 第二季 Breaking Bad Season 2 第8集: 最好打给索尔 Better Call Saul

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 查尔斯·海德 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 约翰·达尔 / 约翰·伦克 / 彼得·梅达克 / 费利克斯·恩里克斯·阿尔科拉 / 菲尔·亚伯拉罕

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 克里斯滕·里特 / 迪恩·诺里斯


台词
You are
You selling?
有货吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你什么意思
OK. That's cool.
好 那就算了
I'm just saying, you know, if you were selling,
我的意思是 如果你有货
I could maybe do with a teenth.
我想来点儿试试
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
Dude, I so smell bacon.
伙计 我已经闻到条子的味道了
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
Gee, I don't know.
我不知道为什么
How about over there. That brown van.
那边 那辆棕色货车
- That's yours, right? - What brown van?
-那是你的 对吧 -什么棕色货车
Parked all inconspicuous.
停得那么隐蔽
It's a cop van.
肯定是警车
Another one right over there.
那里居然还有一辆
"Duke city flowers"? Come on!
"杜克城市鲜花店" 别装了
Can't you at least be original?
就不能有点创意吗
Dude, I just want to get high.
伙计 我真的只想买点货
A flower van.
一辆鲜花货车
You know what you should do is a garbage truck.
知道吗 你们应该开辆垃圾车
Seriously. And I don't mean to disrespect.
说真的 不是想要冒犯你
But if you put a bunch of cops
但是如果你真的藏了一堆条子
In the back of a garbage truck
在垃圾车后面
There's no way I'm seriously thinking
我就不可能真的以为
That there's cops in the back of a garbage truck.
垃圾车后面会有条子跳出来
It's a freebie, yo. Just think about it.
只是建议 唷 你们可以考虑一下
Think about it, boys!
考虑一下 孩子们
All right. I'm hitting it.
好吧 我找错人了
You dudes give up that easy?
你们这些人会这么容易放弃吗
I'm not a cop.
我不是条子
Then lift your shirt.
那就把衣服撩起来
Show me you're not wearing a wire.
让我看看有没有带窃听器
All right, you know what?
好吧 知道吗
Just to show you you're being an asshole.
为了证明你就是个混蛋
I'm blinded by white.
我被白光刺得睁不开眼了
Douchebag.
王八蛋
Come on. I was joking. Come on.
别这样 只是开玩笑 回来吧
Don't walk away angry. Sit down. Come on.
别生气 坐下 来吧
I mean, what are you complaing about?
你在抱怨什么
You got abs, man. Kinda.
你还算有点腹肌
Whatever, dude.
随你怎么说
I'm not even sure I want to buy anymore.
我不太想买了
I think you turned me off to the whole thing.
你已经把我的瘾都搞没了
Come on. Don't be like that.
伙计 别这样
I just need you to prove it, you know?
我只是要先证明
Prove you're not a cop.
证明你不是条子
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
要怎么做你才相信
I don't know.
我也不知道
I got it.
有了
Go over there and punch that dude right in the face.
到那里 给那家伙脸上来一拳
Which dude?
哪个
That dude?
那个吗
No way. He'd kick my ass.
没门 他会把我揍扁的
True that.
那倒是真的
This is so hard, you know?
太难了
I know.
我知道了
It's simple.
很容易
If you ask a cop if he's a cop,
如果你问一个条子他是不是条子
He's, like, obligated to tell you.
他有责任告知你身份
It's in the constitution.
宪法里那么规定的
Constitution of America?
美国宪法吗
So go ahead and ask.
来吧 你问吧
Are you a cop?
你是条子吗
Not like that. ask it, like, official.
不是这样的 应该正式一定
Are you a police officer?
你是一位警官吗
No.I am not a police officer.
不 我不是一位警官
Okay, then. 175 for a teenth.
那好吧 一口175
The price is the price, yo.
谢绝还价 唷
All right.
好吧
There you go. Enjoy.
给 好好享受
Thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
Albuquerque police! You're under arrest! Get on the ground!
阿尔伯克基警察 你已经被捕 趴到地上
Get on your stomach now!
立刻趴下
On your stomach, get on the ground!
趴到地上
Hold it, don't move!
不许动
Stay down!
待好别动
最好打给索尔 Better Call Saul
第二季 第八集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
I had a good job
我原本有份好工作
until my boss accused me of stealing.
直到老板指控我偷东西开始
I'd better call Saul!
快打电话给索尔
I was out partying, minding my own business
我刚从聚会回来 担心生意的事
You are under arrest.
你被捕了
I'd better call Saul!
快打电话给索尔
Hi. I'm Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights?
我是索尔·古德曼 你知道自己拥有的权利吗
The constitution says you do. And so do I.
宪法规定你有 我也说你有
I believe that until proven guilty,
除非你被定罪 在此之前我都相信
Every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent.
这个国家的男女老少都是清白的
And that's why I fight for you, Albuquerque!
这就是我为你而战的原因 阿尔布开克
Better call Saul.
快打电话给索尔
Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
索尔·古德曼 律师
I really need to get some furniture.
我真的该买点家具了
I suggest you start with a bed.
建议你从床开始
God, I wish we could smoke in here.
天啊 真想在这里抽一口
- Well, you can't. - I know. I know.
-你不能 -我知道 我知道
I'm just saying.
只是说说
Don't think I can't smell that weed.
别以为我闻不出这里有大麻的味道
You better seriously hope that airs out.
你最好祈祷味道快点散掉
My dad will keep your security deposit.
我爸会扣你的押金的
He has a nose like a damn bloodhound.
他的鼻子就像寻血猎犬一样灵敏
Yeah?
是吗
Has he ever caught you?
你被他抓住过吗
Yeah!
有啊
Many times.
很多次
Well, listen.
听着
Since I already lost my deposit and all,
既然我已经损失了所有的押金
Maybe we should light up.
或许我们该点上一口
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
You sure?
你肯定吗
Well, is it cool if I burn one?
我抽一口行吗
Maybe you'll change your mind.
你可能会改变主意
Do what you want to do, I guess.
随便你吧
- What'd I say? - Nothing.
-是我说了什么吗 -没有
I just have to go is all.
只是我得走了
What's this?
这是什么
My 18-month chip.
18个月的纪念章
I'm in recovery. And you know,
我正在戒毒
Pot is, like,
大麻就好像是
Stepping stones.
踏脚石
Recovery?
戒毒
That's cool.
真厉害
Right on.
绝对正确的选择
I respect that.
很佩服
You know, I don't really burn much anymore.
我也抽得不多
It's just a sometime thing.
只是有时来一根
But no more, like, in the house.
不过以后 再不会在这房子里了
So, you want to go grab some dinner?
想出去吃点东西吗
I could really go for some chinese.
我们可以去吃点中餐
I better hit it.
我真的要走了
We cool?
我们还好吧
Your satellite's on, by the way.
顺便说一句 你的卫星电视还开着
That screen's bad-ass.
屏幕看起来还真爽
I just think it's asking a lot.
我只是觉得这有点过了
He knows it.
他知道情况
He's done nothing but apologize.
他只想表达歉意
Is this going to be every weekend now?
以后每个周末都要去吗
It's just the end of the quarter. You remember how that was.
只到这个季度末 你知道的
But I am earning double time.
我赚的可是双倍薪酬
There's a bright side.
看在钱的份上
So, when the laziest boy in the world wakes up,
等世上最懒的孩子醒了以后
Tell him he better wash those sneakers. And I said "bye."
让他把运动鞋洗了 代我跟他说再见
And tell him to let them air dry this time.
顺便告诉他这次要把鞋晾干
I don't want them banging the hell out of my dryer.
我可不喜欢鞋子在我的烘干机里
What?
怎么了
What, you don't even get casual Saturday?
星期六也要穿得那么正式吗
You look nice is all.
你看起来真美
It's work. Everybody's gonna be there.
这是工作 大家都这么穿
OK
好吧
Maybe we'll order a pizza tonight?
今晚买个披萨吃怎么样
Bye-Bye
再见-再见
Hi. You've reached Walt, Skyler, and Walter Junior.
你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒和小沃特的家
Please leave a message, and we'll get back to you.
有事请留言 我们会与你联系
Skyler? Are you there?
斯凯勒 你在吗
I just don't know what to do.
我真不知道该怎么办
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Hi, Mary.
玛丽
It's me. What's up?
是我 发生什么事了
Yesterday I got home and found him.
昨天我回家的时候 发现他回来了
He didn't even tell me he was coming.
他都没告诉过我要回来
A man was killed?
有人被杀了吗
A federale, right in front of him.
一个联邦调查局的 就在他眼前
Three agents wounded, one lost his leg.
三个探员受了伤 有一个没了一条腿
It's like what you hear about in Iraq or something.
就好像是在伊拉克一样
- The IEDs. - Oh, jesus.
-那些爆炸装置 -上帝啊
I had to hear about it from Steve Gomez.
我从史蒂芬·戈麦斯那里听来的
Hank talked to his ASAC for about an hour.
汉克跟他的上级汇报了整整半小时
Hank should win an oscar. He's so damn breezy with the man.
汉克都该拿奥斯卡了 他装得若无其事
He hangs up the phone, goes right back to bed.
一挂上电话 又躺到床上去了
And all he keeps saying is,
只是不停地说
"I'm fine. I'm fine. Leave me alone."
我很好 我没事 让我一个人呆会儿
Baby, not now.
宝贝 现在不是时候
It's me, Hank.
是我 汉克
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
What's up?
怎么了
I just
我只是
Do you mind if I
介意我进来吗
So
那么
How you doing?
你感觉怎么样
You know. Lousy.
不太好
Montezuma's revenge, big time.
拉肚子 一次又一次
I mean, everything's going through me
所有的东西从我体内通过
Like crap through a tin horn.
感觉就像屎通过了锡管[指拉得身体没知觉]
Better not get too close.
最好别靠我太近
I'll take my chances.
我要冒个险
I guess you heard about what happened down in Juarez?
你大概知道华雷斯的事了吧
Terrible.
太可怕了
What do you expect? Freaking animals.
还能指望畜生干出些什么
Like Apocalypse now down there.
像是现代版的电影"启示录"
译注:影片《现代启示录》
It's like colonel kurtz holed up in his jungle.
就像是窝在丛林里的科茨上校
And my SAC in El Paso sends me home.
而埃尔帕索的指挥官让我回家
Now, that's a sound leadership decision right there, huh?
这可是个英明的领导决策
You don't put your second most senior man
不让二把手
on the trail of those motherless bastards,
继续追踪那些没娘养的混蛋
You send him home.
而是让他回家
I was, you know, "He's out getting an evidence bag,
我被告知 "他去取证物袋了"
"and so ends up without a scratch on him.
"所以毫发无伤"
"So must be something wrong with that picture."
"照片肯定是有问题"
So are you home for good?
所以你回来了不再回去了
Playing it by ear.
随机应变吧
"To be determined."
"待定"
Think you might want to talk it through with somebody?
有没有想过跟谁谈谈这事
What? A shrink?
跟谁 心理医生
I can't. Start going down that road,
我不能 走出这一步
Kiss your career goodbye.
工作就想别要了
Or Marie.
或者玛丽
Or me,
或者我
If you like.
如果你愿意
You know, I don't know how to say this.
我不知道该怎么说
You know, the things I deal with,
我做的事情
You and me don't have much of a
你我之间不太有
What you might call an experiential overlap.
用你的话说就是共同感受
What if I told you we do?
如果我说有呢
I have spent my whole life scared.
我一辈子都过得战战兢兢
Frightened of things that could happen,
担心有些事会发生
Might happen, might not happen.
可能会发生 可能不会发生
50 years I spent like that.
整整50年我都这么过来
Finding myself awake at 3 in the morning.
每天3点钟就惊醒
But you know what?
可你知道吗
Ever since my diagnosis
自从收到诊断书
I sleep just fine.
我反而睡得香
And I came to realize
然后我意识到
It's that fear that's the worst of it.
恐惧才是最糟糕的事情
That's the real enemy.
恐惧才是真正的敌人
So
所以
Get up.
起来
Get out in the real world.
回到现实世界
And you kick that bastard as hard as you can
狠狠地揍那个杂种
Right in the teeth.
打他个满地找牙
Do it again.
再数一遍
Go on.
快点
$10,000 even. Same as last time. It's totally accurate.
一万整 跟上次一样 一分不少
You and I, we are gonna feed this machine.
我和你 会把这机器填满
I want it running 24 hours a day.
让它24小时转个不停
Right on.
说的是
Not yours, I take it.
不是你的吧 我可收下了
We got 10,
我们分分 一万
20,
两万
30,
三万
44.5 each.
每人四万五
3 pounds should be 48 each.
三磅应该是每人四万八
Who's short?
少了谁的
Don't freak. We didn't get ripped off.
别急 没人少给钱
Badger hasn't kicked in his full amount.
猴子的钱还没交齐
I know he's planning on pulling an all-nighter,
我听说他准备熬通宵
- So he's probably still in the sack. - Then wake him up.
-这会儿八成还睡着呢 -那就叫他起来
He can sleep after we're paid.
叫他给了钱再去睡
Why you gotta be such a hard on?
你搞这么猴急干啥
You're not his pal. You're his boss.
你不是他兄弟 你是他老板
This only works when they're scared of you. Remember?
得让他们怕你 才能赚大钱 记得吗
Jack off.
见鬼
It's going straight to voicemail.
直接连到语音信箱了
Voicemail?
语音信箱
Just chill, okay? Count your money.
冷静点儿 好吧 数你的钱
Combo,
康宝
You seen badger?
看见猴子没有
Yo. Don't you cover for him!
别帮他打马虎眼
I ask you a straight-up question,
我问你问题
I expect a straight-up anwser.
你就给我直接答
Well?
怎么
They were too scared to tell me.
他们不敢告诉我
Badger got busted.
猴子被抓了
He's in jail.
他在监狱里
Honey, I'm home!
宝贝儿 我回来啦
Too slow! What's up?
太慢啦 过得怎么样
You've got more lives than a damn cat.
你的命比该死的猫还多[猫有九条命]
Now if I can only learn to lick myself.
现在我就差学会自己舔毛啦
What's up, guys? Good to see you.
过得怎么样 伙计们 见到你真好
All right!
好啦
Let's all go back to work, for christ's sake!
回去工作吧 看在上帝份上
In my office, man. Let's see what
来我办公室 老弟 让我看看
You bozos have been up to lately.
你们这帮怪物最近在鼓捣啥
You okay?
你还好吧
Hanging in?
挺过来了
What's it look like?
你看呢
What's this from APD?
警局送来的这是什么东西
I been checking with them to see if they
我跟他们联系过 问他们
come across that famous blue meth of yours.
见没见过那位大名鼎鼎的蓝冰毒贩
Sure enough, last night.
碰巧的是 昨天晚上
Got themselves an honest-to-God dealer.
他们抓了个货真价实的毒贩子
I was thinking of cruising over and saying hello.
我正想开车过去打个招呼
Maybe you'd like to go with me.
也许你想一起去
Well, all right.
好啊
You told me to my face you weren't a cop, man.
你当面告诉我说你不是警察的 伙计
I feel manipulated.
我觉得被利用了
I thought we were gonna hang out.
我以为我们能一起出去玩
We are hanging out, badger.
我们正一起玩呢 猴子
You like Badger or Brandon?
你喜欢我叫你猴子还是布兰登
I like people who don't, like, abuse the constitution.
我喜欢 那些 不滥用宪法的人
Badger, listen.
猴子 听我说
I'm trying to help you here, man.
兄弟 我这是在帮你
If you just tell me who your supplier is,
只要你告诉我谁给你供货
I think this can end very well for you.
我想你就没什么大事了
What are you doing talking to my client without me present?
怎么我不在场就跟我的当事人谈话
You sneaky pete!
鬼鬼祟祟的小贱货
Which is which?
什么跟什么呀
What, did the academy hire you right out of the womb?
怎么 你从娘胎里出来就被警局雇了
You guys get younger every
你们这帮家伙越来越年轻了
What'd you say to baby-face? Did you say anything stupid?
你跟娃娃脸说了什么 有没有说傻话
By anything stupid, I mean anything at all.
我说的"傻话" 是指说任何话
Look at you. Mouth open, vocal chords a-twitter.
你看你 张着个嘴 像个吱哩哇啦的伴唱
We'll talk about it later. Right now, You out.
我们待会儿再说 现在 你出去
Ten minutes ago! Go on!
10分钟 去吧
There are laws, detective.
这是有法律的 探员
Have your kindergarten teacheah, right?
你幼儿园老师肯定给你念过吧
Go grab a juice box. Have a nap. Go on.
去喝包果汁 睡个午觉 去吧
All right.
好了
Who do we have?
你是哪位
Brandon Mayhew.
布兰登·梅休
Brandon Mayhew.
布兰登·梅休
All right.
Brandon Mayhew.
布兰登·梅休
Here we go. Public masturbation.
我们开始 公共场所手淫
- What? - I don't get it. What's the kick?
-什么 -我不明白 你干嘛那样
Why don't you do it at home, like the rest of us
干嘛不在家干 就跟我们其他人那样
With a big flat-screen TV, 50 channels of pay-per-view?
对着纯平电视 看着50个台的收费节目
In a starbucks. That's nice.
在星巴克 真不错
That ain't me, man!
那不是我啊 老兄
I was I was the guy who was selling meth.
我是 我是那个卖冰毒的
Allegedly.
据称是
All right. I got you. Meth. Right.
好了 明白了 冰毒 对对
Sorry, that was a little transpositional error.
抱歉 对错号了
Nothing a little wite-out can't take care of.
不是什么大问题
And a felony quantity.
够判重罪的量
- Just barely. - Yeah, just barely.
-刚超过 -是啊 刚超过
The cops around here are like butchers,
这的警察都跟卖肉的屠夫一样
Always got their thumbs the scales.
都会用指头碰秤杆
But good luck arguing that in court.
不过庭上争这个就看运气了
Let me get down to brass tacks.
我们说正事吧
I'm going to get you a second phone call.
我会给你一个打电话的机会
You're gonna call your mommy or your daddy
你可以打给你妈妈或者爸爸
Or your parish priest or your boy scout leader,
或者你的教区牧师 童子军队长
And they're going to deliver me a check for $4,650.
让他们给我张四千六百五十块的支票
I'll write that down on the back of my business card.
我会把数字写在名片后面
4-6-5-0.
四 六 五 零
And I need that in a cashier's check
我要现金支票
Or a money order, doesn't matter.
汇票也行 都不要紧
Actually, I want it in a money order.
事实上 我想要汇票
And make it out to ice station zebra associates.
收款写冰站斑马联盟
That's my loan-out. It's totally legit.
那是我的户头 完全合法
It's done just for tax purposes.
只是为了避税的缘故
After that, we can discuss Visa or Mastercard,
之后我们可以讨论用维萨还是万事达
But definitely not American express, so don't even ask.
美国运通绝对不行 你也别问了
Any questions?
还有问题吗
You're gonna get me off, right?
你会帮我脱罪的 是吧
What, do I look like your high school girlfriend?
怎么 我看起来很像你高中女朋友吗
Five fingers no waiting?
摸上几下就等不及了
That's a joke, Brandon.
我说笑话呢 布兰登
Lighten up.
笑一笑
Son, I promise you this.
孩子 我向你保证
I will give you the best criminal
我会给你钱能买到的
defense that money can buy?
最好的刑事辩护
Francesca, I took these already.
弗朗西斯卡 我已经搞定了
Didn't I take these already?
我不是都搞定了吗
Look, it's on your head. You're not
听着 那是你的问题
supposed to double Vitamin A,
你不应该吃双倍的维他命A
It's bad for the liver.
对肝脏不好
Okay, who's next?
好了 下一个是谁
Did him. I did him.
见过了 我见过他了
That one went public defender. Thanks for nothing.
他选了公共辩护律师 谢谢你了
What happened to my masturbator friend
我那个手淫的小朋友呢
You get me turn around
你搞得我晕头转向的
Hang on. I'll get back to you.
别挂电话 我待会儿跟你说
Gentlemen, I sense you're discussing my client.
先生们 我察觉到你们在谈论我的代理人
Anything you care to share with me?
有什么能跟我分享的吗
Sure. Your commercials? They suck ass.
当然 你的那些广告烂透了
I've seen better acting in an epileptic whorehouse.
我在抽风的妓院里看的戏都比这好
Is that like the one your mom works at?
是你妈工作的那家妓院吗
Is she still offering the two-for-one discount?
她还搞买一赠一优惠吗
DEA, huh?
禁毒署哈
For a street bust.
当街抓人
Now, what would two feds want with that little twerp?
两家衙门想拿那小讨厌鬼怎么样呢
Sooner or later, this was gonna happen.
这种事早晚都会有的
You want your exponential growth,
你想要指数增长
Guys are gonna get busted. Simple as that.
准会有人被抓 就这么简单
So how about we get him a real attorney?
我们给他请个真正的律师如何
I mean, what the hell is this?
我是说 这是什么鬼东西
This is who he hires?
这就是他雇的人
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 开什么玩笑
This is the guy you want. This is the guy I'd hire.
这是最佳人选 如果是我就会请他
- It's the guy you'd hire. - Look, you remember Emilio?
-这就是你要请的人 -还记得埃米利奥吗
This dude got Emilio off, like, twice.
这家伙把埃米利奥弄出来两次了
Both times, they had him dead to rights, yo.
每次都差点判死刑了
And then poof!
却又逃了出来
Dude's like Houdini.
那家伙像是霍迪尼
霍迪尼:魔术界逃脱大师
Seriously, when the going gets tough,
说实话 事情变棘手了
You don't want a criminal lawyer.
该找个刑事律师了
You want a "criminal" lawyer.
你要找"刑事案"律师
Know what I'm saying?
懂我的意思吗
Look, we're in good shape, Mr. White.
看 我们都没事 怀特先生
Badger's way too loyal to roll.
猴子对我们忠心耿耿
Plus he's scared shitless of me.
而且他还很怕我
We pay four large. Cost of business.
我们出了四千美元 是做生意成本费
Take it out of Badger
从猴子的工资里扣
And it's only his first dealing rap, so worst case scenario?
这是他第一次失手 会差到哪里去呢
They plead him out, he does five months
他们把他保释出来
picking up litter ina fellow potato-eate
他捡了五个月的垃圾
So who goes inside?
谁在里面接应
I don't need them seeing my face.
我不想露面
I don't need them seeing my face.
我不想让他们看到我
Why not? You look like his typical clientele.
为什么 你一看就是常客
Dick.
扯蛋
Fine.
We'll flip for it.
我们抛硬币
Call it.
选一个
Heads.
人头
Mayhew? Mr. Mayhew?
梅休 梅休先生
Mr. Mayhew.
梅休先生
Nice of you to come down. please.
欢迎光临 请坐
Look at you.
看看
D.B.Cooper:
越狱里的人物
Should I call the FBI and tell them I found D.B.Cooper?
我该报警说我找到D.B.库帕了吗
Joking.
开玩笑
Please, come on.
过来
Come on.
过来吧
Please.
请过来
Hello.
你好
Saul Goodman.
索尔·古德曼
Please sit.
请坐
So it's a shame that we have to
很抱歉 我们要这么
Meet under theseme mystery
偷偷摸摸的见面
I believe you have something for me?
你应该有什么东西要给我吧
Mayhew. Is that irish or english?
梅休 是爱尔兰人还是英国人
Irish.
爱尔兰人
Faith and begorrah! A fellow potato-eater.
天哪 爱吃土豆的同性恋
My real name's Mcgill.
我的真名叫麦吉尔
The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
起个犹太名是为了吸引老乡
They all want a pipe-hitting
可以说 他们只要同乡人
member of the tribe, so to speak
为他们脱罪
I digress. Good things are happening.
我跑题了 有好事发生
Fact is, your nephew's gonna get out in no time.
你的侄子马上就出来了
That's wonderful.
太好了
There's still a few details to be ironed out,
还有些细节问题要解决
But now that the DEA is involved,
但现在缉毒局牵扯进来了
I think he's looking at time served and probation.
我看他多半是要判刑或者缓刑
So leave your number with francesca, and we'll be in touch.
把你的电话给弗朗西斯卡 我们稍后联系
Excuse me, the DEA?
抱歉 缉毒局
That's the drug enforcement administration.
毒品缉私局
The feds.
联邦调查局人员
I hope that I'm not the breaker of bad news,
我不想说破的
But your nephew got mixed up with
但你的侄子
Some pretty nasty customers
和一些来路不明的人搅在一起
I understand that. But what does
我明白
That have to do with the DEA
但这和缉毒局有什么关系
They're after some mystery man,
他们在跟踪一个神秘人物
Some heavy-hitter that goes by the name Heisenberg.
叫做海森堡的重量级神秘人物
They want this guy like the ax wants the turkey.
他们迫切想找到此人 就像刀想切肉
Seems young Brandon may have information
貌似小布兰登能提供信息
that could lead Heisenberg
找到海森堡
Jesus, cheer up!
开心点
This is good news. I mean,
这是好消息
Brandon fell head-first into the doo-doo pile
布兰登首先冲进粪堆
And came up smelling like Paco Rabanne.
他得沾上点古龙水的味道才能出来
Look, look.
听着
I just think that we should
我觉得 我们应该
Review our options.
看看有什么其他选择
Options?
选择
I'm gonna tell you what your options are.
我来告诉你 你有什么选择
And you got a grand total of two.
你一共有两个选择
Option a, Brandon takes the deal.
第一 布兰登老实做事
Option b, Brandon goes up to the penitentiary
第二 布兰登进监狱
And gets his rectum resized about yay big.
尝尝被人爆菊花的滋味
Look, look. what about
听着 会不会
Reprisals? I mean, if badger
遭人报复 如果猴子
If Brandon
如果布兰登
Informs on this Heisenberg
把海森堡供出来
I mean, what if god forbid
要是 希望不会
That they decide to
他们会不会
Take revenge?
报复
What have you been telling him?
你怎么跟他说的
The kid keeps spouting off about
那孩子一直在叫
"if i talk, thehat's not good
"如果我说了 他们会要了我的命"
Right now, he's the only thing holding up this deal.
现在他可是这案子的关键
- Good. - No, that's not good.
-很好 -一点都不好
That's terrible. Trust me, sir,
太恐怖了 相信我 先生
Your nephew won't last in prison two weeks.
你的侄子在监狱里呆不了两星期的
You let him take his chances on the outside.
你得劝他冒一次险
Maybe I can work in some witness protection.
或许我该申请证人保护
No, look, look.
不 听我说
These are vicious, desperate people.
那是一群穷凶极恶的人
I've been told that
我听说
One of them killed another man
他们有人杀了人
By crushing his head with an ATM machine.
用ATM机碾碎了他的脑袋
People love to take credit for the fun ones.
人们总喜欢从ATM机中找点乐子
The guy who got his head smooshed
被爆头的那个家伙
Used to be a cged," he said.
曾经是我的客户 他说
His wife killed him, all right? It was open and shut.
他的妻子杀了他 对吧 这是众所周知的
Trust me, you folks have nothing to worry about, okay?
相信我 你们没啥好担心的
I'm gonna set your nephew straight,
我会把你侄子弄出来的
Get him singing like a canary
保证安然无恙
All's right with the world.
一切都会好的
$10,000.
1万美元
10,000.
1万
Cash to you.
现金付款
I'm not saying to throw the case.
我没说让你不管案子
Just
只是
No talking to the DEA.
别告诉缉毒局
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
你说的是我心里想的话吗
Yes.
是的
What's it going to be?
会怎么样
That dude wouldn't take a bribe?
那家伙不肯被收买
That dude in there? Saul Goodman we're talking about?
那家伙在那里 是我们口中的索尔·古德曼吗
"Morally outraged," he said.
"引起道德公愤" 他说
- Threatened to call the police. - And badger's gonna spill?
-威胁我说要报警 -猴子要告密
Like the Exxon Valdez.
像埃克森·瓦尔迪兹号邮轮泄油事件一样
So what do we do about it?
我们该怎么做
Francesca, how about I follow you home?
弗朗西斯卡 我跟着你回家怎么样
No.
不用
For safety!
确保你安全
What?
什么
God, you are killing me with that booty.
天哪 你差点要了我的命
Talk to me, guys!
别这样 伙计们
Come on. Just tell me what you want! Jesus!
别这样 告诉我你们想要怎么样 天哪
Oh, No no
不 不 不
It wasn't me! It was Ignacio! He's the one!
不是我 是伊格纳西奥 是他
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
All right, just speak english.
好吧 说英语
Lalo didn't send you? No Lalo?
不是拉罗派你们来的吗 不是拉罗
- Who? - Thank god!
-是谁 -谢天谢地
I thought
我以为
What can I do for you, gentlemen?
先生们 我能为你做些什么
Anything! Just tell me what you need.
任何事 告诉我你需要什么
This afternoon, an associate of ours offered you $10,000.
今天下午 我们的同事给你1万美元
You should have taken it!
你应该接受那笔钱的
Wait a minute. This is in regards to what's-his-name?
等等 这是为了感谢我告诉你们他的名字
Badger! Brandon Mayhew.
猴子 布兰登·梅休
The uncle. That was your guy?
他叔叔 是你们的人
No offense, guys, but I don't take
无意冒犯 伙计
Bribes from strangers, you know?
我不接受陌生人的行贿
Better safe than sorry. That's my motto.
力求稳妥 那是我的座右铭
But I'll take your money! Sure!
但你的钱我会收的 我保证
That offer's expired, yo.
过期无效
It was kind of low anyways. But okay, okay, I'll take it.
开价有点低 但还过得去 我接受了
Just tell me what you need.
告诉我 你想要什么
I'm easy. I'm going to keep a happy thought
我好说 我会保持乐观的心态
And assume this is just a negotiating tactic.
并且假定这只是一个谈判策略
All right, listen to me very carefully.
好吧 仔细听我说
You are going to give Badger Mayhew the best
你要给猴子·梅休
Legal representation ever.
最好的合法辩护
But no deals with the DEA!
别牵扯到缉毒局
All right? badger will not identify anyone to anybody.
好吗 猴子不会指证任何人的
If he does, you're dead!
如果他指证 你就死定了
Why don't you just kill badger?
你为什么不杀了猴子
Follow me, guys, but if a mosquito's buzzing around you,
听我说 伙计们 如果一只蚊子在你旁边嗡嗡叫
It bites you on the ass, you don't go
咬了你的屁股
gunning for the mosquito's attorney.
你不会去找蚊子的律师算账吧
You go grab a flyswatter. I mean, so to speak.
你会去拿苍蝇拍 可以这样比喻
I mean, all due respect, do I
冒昧的说
have to spell this out for you?
这点还需要我为您说明吗
We're not killing badger, yo!
我们不会杀了猴子的
Then you got real problems.
那你真正的麻烦才出现
'Cause the DEA is gonna come down
缉毒局会像你对我一样
On your boy like a proverbial ton of bricks.
对你的小弟施以严刑
I don't think I'm going out on a limb here,
我不觉得自己能活着回去
but he's not gonna like prison.
但他也不会顶罪入狱
He's gonna sing like Ceine Dion
不管你怎么对我
Regardless of what you do to me.
他会招供的
Mr. Mayhew?
梅休先生
I recognize your cough.
我记得你的咳嗽
Take that mask off. Get some air.
脱下面具吧 呼吸点新鲜空气
Go on.
继续
Take it easy! Breathe in, breathe out.
放松点 吸气 呼气
I'm gonna stand up, all right? 'Cause I got bad knees.
我想站起来 行吗 我的膝盖有毛病
That's better.
好些了
Now listen. The three of us are gonna work this out.
听着 我们三个人准备把这事搞定
How?
怎么搞
First things first, you're gonna put
首先
A dollar in my pocket, both of you.
你们每人在我口袋里放一美元
You want attorney-client privilege?
你想要律师委托人保密特权吗
So that everything you say is strictly between us.
这样才能确保天知地知你知我知
I mean it!
我是认真的
Put a dollar in my pocket. Come on, make it official.
在我口袋里放一美元 拜托 正式一点
Come on, do it!
快啊 动手
That's it. Come on. just a dollar.
这就对了 就只是一美元嘛
All right, now you, ski bum. come on.
好了 轮到你了 滑雪迷 来吧
Give with the dollar.
给一美元吧
- Go on. - Be smart.
-快啊 -放聪明点
What?
怎么
- All I got's a 5. - I'll take a 5!
-我只有一张5块的 -5块也行啊
Come on, already. come on.
来吧 来吧
Be cool.
这就对了嘛
You're now both officially represented
你们现在已经正式
by Sole Goodman and associates.
授予索尔·古德曼及他的事务所代理
Your secrets are safe with me under threat of disbarment.
即使砸掉我律师的饭碗 我也绝对保守秘密
Take the ski mask off. I feel like I'm
把那个滑雪面具摘下来吧 我感觉像是
talking to a Weather Underground here.
在跟地下气象台的人说话一样
Do it.
摘下来吧
So if a prison shanking is completely off the table
所以监狱暴动免谈
And we're sure of that?
这点都同意吧
No shanking!
绝不暴动
All right all right.
好吧 好吧
Then the way I see it is
那么在我看来
Somebody's going to prison.
总得有人坐牢
It's just a matter of who.
关键就在于是谁
All right.
好了
Lame-ass TV ads aside,
虽然广告上驴劲十足
Your lawyer here, he cooked you up a pretty killer deal.
当了你的律师 为你编了一套不错的托词
Time served, no probation. He's pretty slick.
羁押候审 无缓刑 他还挺伶牙俐齿的
Couldn't believe the judge went for it.
真不敢相信法官就这样同意了
Don't get cocky. You ain't home free yet.
先别得意 你还没自由呢
You don't give us the name of your
你不交待供货商的名字
supplier, I don't know what you'll stand up to, I guess.
就不保证你会得到什么样的宣判了
Agent, the tough guy act is unnecessary.
探员 没必要鲁莽行事
This young man is cooperating fully.
这位年轻人还是很配合我们工作的
Is that right? You cooperating?
是吗 你很配合我们工作吗
OK
好吧
Let's start with a name.
那先从名字开始吧
He just goes by Heisenberg.
我只知道他叫海森堡
Heisenberg.
海森堡
How old's this Heisenberg?
这位海森堡多大年纪
Old.
比较老
Like 50 or 70 or something.
50或者70左右的样子吧
- Height? - Average, I guess.
-身高 -大概中等身材
Medium height, medium weight.
中等个头 中等体型
What color hair?
头发什么颜色
No hair.
光头
Dude's balder than you.
头比你还光
1963.
1963年
James Edward Kilkelly is convicted
詹姆斯·爱德华·柯凯力因偷窃自动贩卖机
of stealing a vending machine.
而被起诉
1975. Breaking and entering.
1975年 入室抢劫
1982. Grand theft auto.
1982年 盗车
1984. Armed robbery.
1984年 持枪抢劫
1987. 1992. You get the idea.
1987年 1992年 你们知道
And here he is today.
这是他现在的样子
Better known today as Jimmy In-'n-out.
以"来去自如的吉米"著称
City, state, federal
在城里 国家以至联邦各种监狱呆过
He's spent 44 of the last 58 years inside.
58年的刑期 他在里面呆了44年
An entire life behind bars.
在牢狱里度过一生
Jimmy provides a very special service.
吉米提供一项很特别的服务
For a price, Jimmy will go to prison for you.
给一笔钱 他可以为你进监狱
On purpose?
故意
The guy goes to prison on purpose?
这家伙故意进监狱
He's actually more comfortable inside.
他在里面觉得更舒服
The outside world hasn't been too kind to him.
外面的世界对他来说太残酷了
Sometime during the Clinton administration,
克林顿执政的时期
Jimmy figured out how he could use
吉米还想出了怎样
his talents to turn a profit.
靠他的小聪明挣钱
- When does all this happen? - It's already happening.
-什么时候可以开始 -已经开始了
The buy is set for tomorrow.
交易明天进行
Cops bust Jimmy, Badger gets out, everybody's happy,
警察搞定吉米 猴子趁机逃走 皆大欢喜
And all it's gonna cost you is 80,000
所有这些要花你八万美元
And one pound of your finest meth.
外加一磅上等冰毒
$80,000 for eight years of his life, huh?
八万块抵他八年的牢狱生涯 是吗
First of all, he's not gonna do eight years.
首先一点 他不会被判8年的
I'm gonna represent him, and I guarantee
由我代表他 并且我保证
There's gonna be some unexpected
在诉讼过程中
Problems with the the prosecution's case.
会有一些预料不到的问题
Secondly, he gets 30. 50 goes to me.
其次 他拿三万 我拿五万
- You get 50? For what? - For facilitating.
-你拿五万 凭什么 -凭我协助了你们
Who's taking a bigger risk? He likes prison.
谁担的风险更大呢 他喜欢监狱
You did bring the cash, didn't you?
你们带了现金对吗
Look, if this option is too expensive,
听着 要是这个选择太昂贵
You can still always Badger in the chow line.
你们还可以 猴子在监狱餐厅呢
Conscience gets expensive, doesn't it?
良心也贵啊 不是吗
All right. There's our boy.
好了 目标出现了
Right on time.
很准时
- Go back. - What? All right.
-往回走 -什么 好吧
So
那么
What do you think? Did they see us?
你怎么看 他们发现我们了吗
I think we're good.
我觉得我们没事
Badger looks like he's gonna throw up.
猴子看起来想要吐的样子
Give me those back. Just give them to me!
拿给我 快给我
Where the hell is jimmy? He should
见鬼 吉米在哪儿 十分钟之前
have been here ten minutes ago.
他就应该在这儿了
You think Jimmy's actually for real?
你相信吉米这个人是真的么
A guy who wants what's to be in prison.
一个想进监狱的人
There's more than one kind of prison.
监狱可不止一种含义
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Wait a minute.
等等
No no no
不 不 不
What? What? Let me see.
什么什么 让我看看
- Who the hell is that? - I don't know.
-那他妈是谁 -不知道
Mr. Heisenberg, I presume.
我猜 是海森堡先生吧
Time to move?
该行动了吗
Not till we see the exchange.
等他们交易
NO no no oh shit
不 不 不 残了
- What? - Now he shows.
-怎么 -现在才是他
Okay, let's do this.
可以开始了吗
My god. Jimmy's on the wrong bench. crap!
我的天 吉米坐错地方了
We are screwed!
我们惨了
What are you doing?
你干什么
I don't get it. What's the holdup?
搞不懂 怎么磨磨蹭蹭的
Where's the stuff, man?
东西呢 老兄
- Where are we going? - Just shut up.
-往哪走啊 -给我闭嘴
- Get out. Go stop him. - The DEA is right there.
-下车 拦住他 -缉毒局的人就在那儿呢
If they see me, we're screwed.
要是他们发现我 我们就完了
Get out. I'll do something!
下车 我会处理的
- What? - Go!
-什么 -快下车
Hank, I thought that was you!
汉克 原来是你啊
Schrader, I'm blocked.
施拉德 视线受阻
- Not a good time. - How you doing? Are you feeling okay?
-我现在很忙 -你近来怎么样 感觉还好吗
Schrader, I'm blocked.
施拉德 视线受阻
We're working. You gotta get out of here.
我们在工作 你赶紧把车开走
You're working? like DEA working?
你们在工作 是缉毒局的那些工作吗
Is something going down?
出了什么大事吗
Wrong guy! Wrong guy! other bench.
认错人了 认错人了 在另一个椅子上
Walt Walt
沃尔特 沃尔特
- Move your ass now! - Okay. I'll go and leave you alone.
-快走开啦 -行行 我这就走
- We'll talk about it later. - Just forward! forward!
-等会儿再聊吧 -往前开 往前开
Forward is better? I'll be out of the way then?
往前开吗 那我走了
I'm sorry. All right? I'm sorry.
抱歉 行了吧 抱歉
- I'll leave you alone. - We'll talk later. Just go.
-你们忙吧 -待会儿再聊 快走吧
Where'd he go? Where the hell'd he go?
他去哪儿了 他妈的到哪儿去了
Wait.
等等
Got him.
发现他了
- Looks like it's going down. - Take them!
-看来有情况 -把他们拿下
Freeze. Right there. Don't move.
不准动 就那 别动
Jesus.
天啊
I think they bought it.
他们好像买账了
Absolutely.
当然了
Textbook bust, sir.
顺利逮获 长官
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Looks like we got a full pound of the blue stuff.
我们截获了一整磅的冰毒
And Heisenberg's real name?
海森堡的真名吗
James Kilkelly.
詹姆斯·柯凯力
Thank you very much. It was my pleasure.
非常感谢 我的荣幸
You weren't home,
你不在家
So I let the delivery guys in. I hope that's okay.
所以我让搬运队进来了 希望这无大碍
Absolutely.
当然
So you bought a bed.
你买了张床
What is that? A king?
什么尺寸 大号的
Pillow top?
带枕头
My god.
天哪
You really are a chemistry teacher.
你还真是化学老师
You mind?
不介意吧
I was terrible at chemistry.
我化学学得很烂
I'm more of a humanities guy.
我更偏向于人文学科
- How did you find me? - We should talk about that.
-你怎么找到我的 -我们应该谈谈那件事
It should be much, much harder for people to track you down.
要找到你可不是一般的难啊
My P.I. charged me for three hours.
我的私人调查员收了我三个小时的费用
So I seriously doubt it took him more than one.
我很怀疑他有没有用到一个小时
So this is what,
那么这就是所谓的
Blackmail?
要挟吗
I'm your lawyer.
我是你的律师
Anything you say to me is totally privileged.
你对我说的一切都是保密的
I'm not in the shake-down racket.
我又不是那种搞敲诈勒索的人
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
Even drug dealers need lawyers, right?
甚至毒品贩子都是需要律师的 对吗
Especially drug dealers.
尤其是毒品贩子
So what, you're just doing this out
那又怎样 你这样做
of the kindness of your heart?
就是出于你自己的好心
Come on. Have you seen my hourly rate?
拜托 你知道我的每小时工资多少吗
By the way, where do you keep the money?
顺便问下 你把钱放哪儿
Is it in your mattress? Is it in a
是放在床垫里吗 或者是
jelly jar, buried inside your yard huh?
放在果冻盒子里埋在后院吗
This kid mayhew may be the first
你的搭档小鬼说不定是
of your guys get picked up.
第一个被抓的
But he won't be the last. And if I can find you,
但他不会是最后一个 要是我能找到你
How far behind can the cops be?
那么离警察盯上你又有多远呢
I don't understand.
我搞不懂
What exactly are you offering to do for me?
你到底想干什么
What did Tom Hagen do for Vito Corleone?
汤姆·海根对维托·克里昂做了什么 [《教父》角色]
I'm no Vito Corleone.
我又不是维托·克里昂
No shit! Right now, you're Fredo.
别开玩笑了 现在你就是弗利多 [《教父》角色]
But with some sound advice and the
但是有合理的建议
proper introductions who knows?
和适当的引导 谁会晓得呢
I'll tell you one thing, you've got the right product.
我告诉你一点 你的产品不错
Anything that gets the DEA's panties in this big a bunch
要是被缉毒局盯上了的
You're on to something special.
就吃不了兜着走了
And I would like to be a small and silent part of it.
我愿意为此尽点薄力
Food for thought, yeah?
好好考虑下吧
So if you want to make more money
假如你想多赚些钱
And keep the money that you make
并且想把赚来的钱留住
"Better Call Saul!"
"请致电索尔"