绝命毒师 第二季 Breaking Bad Season 2 第9集: 四天已过 4 Days Out

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 查尔斯·海德 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 约翰·达尔 / 约翰·伦克 / 彼得·梅达克 / 费利克斯·恩里克斯·阿尔科拉 / 菲尔·亚伯拉罕

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 克里斯滕·里特 / 迪恩·诺里斯


台词
These people.
这些人
Pathetic.
太可悲了
I already read that one anyway.
我早就看过这个了
Kleinman has better magazines.
克兰曼的杂志比这里好多了
You know, you guys really don't need to hang around.
其实你们不用都来的
We won't even get the results till next week.
下周才会出检查结果
Buddy, we're going to be here. You kidding me?
兄弟 我们当然要来 别开玩笑了
It is a full PET/CT, correct?
是全套的正电子电脑断层扫描吗
You definitely want the PET/CT and not just the PET.
确实是全套的 不只是正电子发射断层扫描
It's a PET/CT.
是正电子电脑断层扫描
Good. That's what you want.
很好 你要的就是那个
Some places skimp,
因为有些地方会偷工减料
And they only do the PET.
有时候他们只做正电子发射断层扫描
I'm not naming any names, but
我不会点名道姓 但是
I just still don't understand why you don't go to Kleinman.
我只是搞不懂你们为什么不去克兰曼
This is where Walt's doctor is.
可是沃尔特的主治医生在这里
With us, you wouldn't have to wait
但是在我们医院做 你们就不用
until next week to get the results.
等到下星期才拿报告
I'm sorry, but these scans are not that difficult to read.
对不起 但是这些扫描图并不难解读
I could take one look at Walt's
我只要看一眼沃尔特的扫描图
And tell you immediately how he's doing.
就能立刻知道他的情况
Really.
真的不用了
Doctors like people to think that they're so much smarter
医生总喜欢让人觉得 他们比技术人员聪明
Than the technicians, but you would be surprised
但他们录入病人信息的时候
How much they come to us for input.
不知道要问我们多少问题
Never turn down a chance to hit the bathroom, huh?
我得去上个厕所
Excuse me.
不好意思
You all right in there?
你没事吧
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine, thank you.
很好 谢谢
Sir, you can go back to your changing room and get dressed.
先生 你可以去更衣室换衣服了
So, how'd we do?
我做得怎么样
You did fine.
你做得很好
- See anything? - I'm just a technician, Mr. White.
-看见什么了吗 -我只是个技术员 怀特老师
Dr. Delcavoli will go over the results with you next week.
戴尔克沃利医生下周会通知你检查的结果
Sorry.
抱歉
四天已过 4 Days Out
第二季 第九集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Actually, the money laundering aspect is fairly straightforward.
事实上 洗钱还是挺容易的
But I gotta tell ya, the not-telling-your-wife aspect
但是要记住一点 不要告诉你妻子
Most people want to know why they suddenly got rich.
一下子变得有钱 多数人都会有怀疑
If she finds out, it's after I'm gone.
她要发现的话 也是在我死后了
How much time they giving you?
他们说你还有多少时间
Weeks.
几星期吧
Maybe.
可能
Sorry to hear it.
太遗憾了
I was hoping we could make some real money together.
我还希望我们能合作赚大钱
Oh, well. Let's crunch some numbers.
我们来算算帐
How much money are we laundering?
我们要洗多少钱
At this time, $16,000.
这次16000美元
How long have you been doing this?
你干这个有多久了
We've had some extenuating circumstances.
我们刚刚出了状况
Apparently.
当然
All right, 16,000
好的 16000
Laundered at 75 cents on the dollar,
洗钱要打75折
Minus my fee,
减去我的劳务费
17% Which is 17%,
Comes to $9,960. Congratulations.
一共是9960美元 恭喜你
You just left your family a secondhand Subaru.
你给家人留下了一辆二手速霸路车
We'll just have to cook more, a lot more.
我们会制更多毒 很多很多
That's my legal opinion.
那正是我的律师意见
Make hay while the sun is still shining.
趁热打铁 抓紧时间
You know, we should do something this weekend.
我们这个周末应该安排点节目
Get our minds off the test results?
好让我们别去想检查结果
Actually, I
事实上 我
I'm thinking I should go see Mom.
我在想该去看看妈妈
Really?
真的吗
You know, I never did call her.
我从来没给她打过电话
You're expecting the
你觉得
The news from the scan to be bad.
扫描的结果会不好
God. Walt.
天哪 沃尔特
I need you to stay positive with me here.
我需要你跟我一起积极乐观面对
I am.
我是的
Positive is good.
乐观积极很好
I'm all for positive, but positive doesn't change facts.
我很乐观 但是乐观不能改变事实
All right?
懂吗
It doesn't change the need to be prepared.
不改变我们需要做好准备的事实
I know.
我知道
I'm just trying to be hopeful, okay?
我只是想给自己希望
You know? Forgive me.
原谅我
Look,
听着
I need to know Mom's going to leave you something if
我想知道妈妈是否会留给你点东西 如果
If I'm no longer around.
如果我不在了
I just need to get that straight. That's all.
我只是想去直接问问她 仅此而已
And believe me, I'm going to earn every penny of it, too.
相信我 我会竭尽全力为你争取的
Complaining about her nurses the entire time.
整天抱怨服侍她的护士
"Juanita is hiding my ashtray."
"胡妮安塔把我的烟灰缸藏起来了"
A 30-minute discourse about
然后发表30分钟的
How the sugar packets are suddenly disappearing.
关于糖袋子的突然失踪的长篇大论
And, oh, she's counting every one of them. You know?
她一天到晚在唠叨那些东西
I'll be lucky if I get a word in edgewise.
要是我能插上嘴就不错了
I actually think the news from the scan is going to be good.
我反而觉得扫描的结果会很好
Perhaps you should prepare for that.
可能你也该有个心理准备
We should do something.
我们得干点什么
Yeah, we should.
没错
No, something else.
不是 干点别的
We should go somewhere.
我们应该出去玩
Have you been to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum?
你去过乔治娅·欧基夫博物馆吗
Is that the one with the A-bombs?
展览原子弹的地方吗
Georgia O'Keeffe.
乔治娅·欧基夫
She's a painter.
她是个画家
You've never heard of Georgia O'Keeffe?
你从没听说过乔治娅·欧基夫吗
Who is it?
Boy, you need some educating.
你该上点课了
Yes, I do. Come here.
我是要 快来
Why don't we go up to Santa Fe? We'll make a day of it.
我们起来去圣达菲吧 玩上一整天
You want to go all the way to Santa Fe for a museum?
你想要开一整天车去圣达菲就为博物馆吗
Yep, we're going. Get up.
没错 我们要出发了 快起来
Why can't we just go to the movies or putt-putt?
不能看场电影 或者玩玩碰碰车吗
It's the shit.
博物馆太无聊了
A little culture won't kill you.
让你熏陶点文化又不会死
Besides, you might like it.
你可能会喜欢的
A lot of her paintings look like vaginas.
很多她的画都像是阴道
Really?
真的
Is there still cereal?
还有麦片吗
If I know you, leave a message.
如果我认识你 就留个言
Where the hell are you? Pick up the phone.
你到底在哪里 快接电话
- Hello, Jesse. Pick up - Hold on, hold on.
-杰西 快接电话 -等等 等等
Sorry. One sec.
抱歉 稍等
What?
怎么了
I've been trying to reach you. Where's your drop phone?
我一直在打你电话 你手机上呢
- I've been busy. - Clear your social calendar.
-我有事在忙 -取消你的所有活动
- We have to cook. - What? Today?
-我们得制毒 -什么 今天
No. You'll need today at least to gather supplies.
不是 但至少今天你得去采购
Now, we're going to need all new glassware, heating mantles,
我们需要全新的玻璃器皿 球形加热器
About a hundred pounds of ice.
大约能制100磅的冰毒
Do you have a paper and pencil?
你有纸和笔吗
You should be writing this down.
你该写下来
Go shopping yourself. I got plans.
你自己去买吧 我今天有事
Smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos, and masturbating
抽大麻 吃奇多 手淫
Do not constituteplans in my book.
在我的字典里可不算什么事
Screw you and your book, man.
去你的 伙计
I'm going to a museum in Santa Fe, not like you need to know.
我要去圣达菲的博物馆 不用告诉你
You're going to a museum?
你去博物馆
Georgia O'Keeffe.
乔治娅·欧基夫
Georgia O'Keeffe.
乔治娅·欧基夫
She's a painter? Duh?
她是个画家
She does these vagina pictures.
画些阴道画
Or paintings, or
或是别的什么
Or just painted. I don't know.
或者画过 我不知道
What are you even talking about?
你到底在说什么
Why am I explaining myself to you?
我的事干嘛要跟你说
It's none of your damn business what I'm doing.
我做什么不管你的事
All you need to know is
你要知道的就是
I ain't cooking, shopping or whatever.
我今天不会制毒 买东西或干类似的事
Let me explain something to you.
我来解释给你听
You and I need to cook through to next Tuesday.
你和我必须要一直制毒到下周二
Tuesday? Four days straight?
周二 连着四天
Like it or not, we have no choice.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们别无选择
And why, exactly, is that?
那到底为什么
Our methylamine. It's going bad.
我们的甲胺 快变质了
- What? - It's losing its chemical potency.
-什么 -会慢慢失去化学反应能力
Now, unless stealing another barrel sounds good to you
除非你想再去偷一桶
Hell, no.
见鬼的 当然不
We have to act fast before it goes to waste.
那我们就必须在它变质前抓紧制毒
You have a paper and pencil?
有笔和纸吗
- Come on. - All right, all right. Go.
-快点 -好了 说吧
I wish you didn't have to do this.
我还是希望你别去了
Me, too.
我也不想去啊
But I'll be back before you know it,
我会尽快回来
And you can always call if you need me.
如果需要我 就打电话
And risk talking to your mother?
还要冒险和你妈妈讲话吗
That'd have to be some emergency.
那可要是紧急事件了
Love you.
爱你
Fly safe, okay?
路上小心
You brought a meth lab to the airport?
你居然把制毒室开到机场来
What? You said we were in a hurry. I saved us a trip.
怎么 你说要快点 这不省了一趟路
Did you get everything? All six?
所有东西都买好了吗 六样东西
With reflux condensers?
带回流冷凝器的吗
Yes, like I said.
没错
Just go. Drive. Go, go.
那快走 开车啊
Good morning to you, too, man.
你也早上好 伙计
- Stupid - Three entire bags of Funyuns?
-太傻了 -三大袋洋葱圈
What? Funyuns are awesome.
怎么 洋葱圈很好吃
- God. - More for me.
-天哪 -没有给我的吗
How about something with some protein, maybe?
没有含蛋白质的吗
Something green, huh?
健康食品
Man, I'm getting no service.
天哪 我手机没信号
How are you even alive?
你是怎么活着的
Yo, check your phone.
唷 看看你手机
You get any bars?
有信号吗
I've got a signal.
有一格
Let me use yours, would ya?
让我用下你手机吧
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I have to assume Skyler checks my phone records. You know that.
我得考虑到斯凯勒会查我的通讯记录
- It's not business. It's personal. - Oh, personal.
-不是生意上的事 私人电话 -私人
- What, female? - Maybe.
-女的吗 -有可能
Absolutely, that's all I need.
当然是 我猜就是
Skyler hits "redial" and some stripper answers.
斯凯勒重播号码 然后发现是脱衣舞女
Look, she's not a stripper. Okay, dickwad?
听着 她才不是脱衣舞娘 好吗 伙计
Sorry.
对不起
My wife checks.
我妻子会检查的
Drinking water?
饮用水吗
Is that all we've got?
就这些吗
Ten gallons?
10加仑
What, you planning on taking a bath in it?
怎么 你还打算在里面洗澡吗
Oh, God.
天哪
Not there. That is our work station.
别放那里 那是我们的工作台
- Our work station. - That's right.
-工作台 -没错
Why don't you try to find a place where it won't get lost?
你干嘛不找个不会掉的地方放好
Considering this is our only set
考虑到这是我们唯一的一串钥匙
And we are a million miles from nowhere.
我们现在还身处荒野
Why don't you try sticking them up your ass sideways?
你怎么不把钥匙粘在你的屁股旁边
2.35 pounds.
2.35磅
2.35 2.35.
That's the last of it.
这是最后一包了
How many total?
总共多少
19.
19包
Dollar-wise?
按钱算呢
How much?
多少
Well, median weight 2.2 pounds.
重量中间数 是2.2磅
That's 41.8,
一共41.8磅
Call it 42 pounds at What are we selling it for these days?
算是42磅 我们最近卖多少钱
- 40 a pound. - $40,000?
-4万一磅 -四万美元吗
You said raise the prices.
是你说要涨价的
All right, that's 40 times 42,
好的 40乘以42
Minus distribution charges.
减掉分成的钱
What?
多少
What?
多少
$672,000.
67200美元
All that?
总共吗
Each.
每人
Each?
每人
Each.
每人
- Six hundred and - Seventy-two thousand dollars each.
-每人六十 - 七万两千美元
Hell, yeah!
太好了
Come high, baby! Come on!
高兴点 宝贝 快来
Well, there goes the generator.
发电机的声音
I think that's it for the gas.
我猜是没汽油了
Perfect timing, yo.
时间正好 唷
How do you figure that?
你怎么知道
What do you mean? We're done cooking.
你什么意思 我们已经弄完了
I am not done until this barrel is empty.
要到甲胺用完为止
Look at that.
我来看一下
I'd say we still got 10, 12 gallons of methylamine.
我们还有10或者12加仑的甲胺
Come on, where's your ambition?
别这样 你的野心到哪里去了
Jesus. Seriously?
上帝啊 你是认真的吗
We are way ahead of schedule.
我们已经超额完成了
Plus, the genny needs gas, we're almost out of propane,
而且发电机也没汽油了 丙烷也快没了
And my back is killing me from that piece-of-crap cot.
而且在这破地方呆得我背快痛死了
Come on, can we at least just take the night off.
我们能不能至少休息一个晚上
Look, I don't have to take you back till Tuesday, right?
星期二之前你也不用回去 对吗
So we come back tomorrow,
我们明天再来
Strap on the sizzle and glass up the rest.
再继续搞这些玻璃东西
Come on!
就这样吧
There's got to be a Denny's out there someplace.
周围总会有个小旅馆什么的
Grand Slam?
看看篮球
A hot shower?
洗个热水澡
A bed?
还有床
Separate rooms.
分开住
That's a given.
那是条件
The battery's dead.
没电了
Back when I asked you to put the keys in a safe place,
我叫你把钥匙放在安全的地方
Where did you put them?
你放哪里了
I left them right here in the ignition.
我插在了点火器上
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
This is not my fault. The buzzer didn't buzz.
这不是我的错 警报器坏了
- The what? - The buzzer.
-什么 -警报器
It buzzes when you put the keys in
你把钥匙插进去的时候
To let you know that the battery's on.
警报器会响 提醒你电池开着
I know that. It didn't buzz.
我知道 但是没报警
Look, I didn't turn the key or anything. I'm not stupid.
听着 我没有转钥匙 我不笨
Did you hear the buzzer buzz?
你听到报警了吗
It's faulty. It's a faulty mechanism.
这是机械故障
Is this a genetic thing with you? Is it congenital?
这毛病是遗传的 还是你天生的
Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?
婴儿的时候 你妈是不是打过你的头
The buzzer did not buzz,
警报器坏了
And you made me move the keys in the first place,
而且是你一开始让我把钥匙放好的
- Remember? - I see your point.
-记得吗 -我明白你的意思了
Your imbecility being what it is, I should have known to say,
你低能到 我必须要告诉你
"Don't leave the keys in the ignition the entire two days!"
别让钥匙插在点火器里整整两天
I wanted to leave them on the counter, bitch!
我原来是要放在柜子上的 白痴
Oh, I'm sorry. The work station.
对不起 应该是工作台
All right, so we need to jump the battery somehow.
我们得想办法充电
OK. How?
怎么弄
You going to be okay?
你没事吧
Damn it.
该死
What's it taste like?
什么味道
Bad, huh?
糟透了吗
This is good. Right here.
好的 就放这里
Here. Red to red, black to black.
给 红的接红 黑的接黑
Positive, negative.
正极 负极
All right. Start it up.
好了 发动
The hell's wrong with this thing?
这东西怎么回事
You have to really pull.
你得用力拉
I am.
我在用力
Really pull. Not like a girl.
用力气 别像个娘儿们
You know what? Pull this. I am pulling.
我正在拉 要么你自己来
It just needs to warm up a little.
这玩意儿也需要一点热身
Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
Well done.
干得好
As always. Just
跟往常一样 就只会
Well done.
干得好
God.
上帝啊
Come on, you bitches.
快点啊 他妈的
Hear me now.
信号快来啊
Damn it!
妈的
This is stupid.
太傻了
Okay, now we have to use your phone.
我们现在必须要用你的手机了
This is ruined. Do you understand? Just ruined.
这东西毁了 明白吗 毁了
I understand you hooked it up wrong and you blew it up.
我知道你把线接错了 所以爆炸了
- That is not what happened. - How do you know?
-不是这样的 -你怎么知道
I wasn't the one who dumped out the last of our water.
把我们最后点水倒上去的可不是我
That's what I know.
就我所知的就这些
There was a fire. Excuse me for thinking on my feet.
着火了 抱歉我没有考虑周到
Is that You were thinking.
那就是你想的吗
Now that we have identified the problem.
现在我们来搞清楚状况
You and thinking, that's the problem.
你和你那愚蠢的想法 那才是问题所在
Look, somebody is going to have to pick us up.
听着 必须得有人来接我们
Your wife is not going to notice one little call.
你妻子是不会注意到一个小电话的
Mr. White, come on.
怀特老师 快点
All right, look.
好的 听着
Make it snappy.
干脆一点 别说废话
- The roaming drains the battery. - All right.
-漫游很费电的 -好的
Yo, Skinny, hey.
唷 瘦子
Listen, I need you to come pick us up.
听着 你必须马上来接我们
Now, all right? We're stuck out here.
现在 好吗 我们被困在这儿了
You got a pen for directions?
你有笔吗 写下方向
A pencil's fine, retard.
铅笔当然行 别磨叽
Just something to write with. It doesn't matter.
能写字的就行 没关系
All right, so you ready?
好的 准备好了吗
So you're going to head west on the 40 for,
你要延着40号公路向西
Like, what, 30 miles?
开大约30里
And you're just gonna go past the casino
你会经过一个赌场
With the big arrows in the parking lot.
停车场上有个大箭头的
Big arrows, giant arrows.
大箭头 超级大的那种
They light up and blink and shit. You can't miss them.
会闪的那种 你肯定能看见
But then you're gonna want to take it slow
然后你得减速
Because there's this dirt road right
右边会有条泥路
Before this white sign with a 3 on it, okay?
路口会有个写着3的白牌子
Now, you're going to be way, way out in the boonies, okay?
然后你就沿着路开 进入郊区
Like, crazy far, so you just got to
非常非常远
Keep heading down that dirt road for what?
你要一直沿着那条泥路开
About another 15 miles.
大概15英里
Really? That far?
真的那么远
Hurry up. The battery.
快点 会没电的
Just go down that road for, like, 15 more miles.
沿着路开 大概15英里
I mean, we're way the hell out here.
我们离公路远着呢
And yo, listen.
唷 听着
Bring water.
带点水来
Leave now.
现在就出发
Here.
He's coming.
他来了
There was this guy on the Discovery Channel
探索频道放过有个人
Who broke his leg mountain biking,
爬山的时候摔断了腿
And he had to drink urine for,
还要喝自己的尿来求生
You know, just until the forest ranger found him.
直到护林员找到他
He said it tasted like really hot,
他说尿尝起来很烫
Really old soda.
像以前的苏打水
We should just call.
我们应该打电话
You know? I'll be quick. Just be like,
我会讲得很快的
"Yo, where are you?"
唷 你在哪里
All right.
好吧
Come on.
快点
Yo, where are you?
唷 你在哪里
So you saw the white sign?
你看见白牌子了吗
He's almost here.
他快来了
Oh, man.
伙计
We're getting really freaked out.
我们真的快疯了
All right, so you're on the dirt road?
好的 那你现在在泥路上了吗
He's on the dirt road. Good.
他在泥路上了 很好
You just crossed the river?
你刚刚过了河
- Have you seen anything? - Wait, wait. What river?
-你看见什么东西了吗 -等等 什么河
What river? What the hell river you talking about, man?
什么河 你在说什么 伙计
There's no river.
没有河
Can you
你能不能
Phone's dead.
电话没电了
Now what?
现在怎么办
What now?
现在怎么办
Come on. Seriously?
说话啊 我说真的
What's this?
这是什么
I'm trying to
我正试着
Trickle-charge the battery.
一点一点给电池充电
Seriously?
说真的吗
Just by turning that thing?
就这样转这东西
The commutator.
整流器
It's the part which generates the electricity.
这也是发电机原理的一部分
Usually, this little piston engine turns it,
通常情况下 活塞发动机会转动它
But considering it's lying here completely totaled
但是现在已经完全没用了
Anyway.
无论如何
Apply a little elbow grease
只能来点体力活了
It'll take longer.
会花很长时间的
A lot longer.
很长时间
But theoretically,
但是理论上
It should work.
应该能行
Theoretically.
理论上
It has to work.
必须得行
You understand?
明白吗
Can I try?
让我试试
How much longer?
要多久
I don't know.
我不知道
Mr. White?
怀特老师
You hanging in?
你快不行了吗
I'm good.
我很好
It's got to be ready by now. Right?
应该差不多了吧
Give it a little longer,
再多摇一会儿
Just to make sure we're
保证我们能够
Methylamine doesn't spoil, does it?
甲胺不会变质 是吗
That's not why we're here.
那不是我们来这里的原因吧
Lie much?
对我撒谎了
Push.
快点摇
Come on.
快点
Please.
求你了
God.
上帝啊
Please.
求你了
Why couldn't I have just gone to Santa Fe?
我为什么不直接去圣达菲呢
Why?
为什么
Mr. White?
怀特老师
Mr. White?
怀特老师
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I had this coming.
我的报应
What?
什么
I have it coming.
我的报应
I deserve this.
我活该
You snap out of it.
你会好起来的
First off, everything you did, you did for your family.
你做的每件事都是为了你的家人
Right?
对吗
All I ever managed to do was worry and disappoint them and lie.
我只是让他们更担心更失望 还有谎言
God.
上帝啊
All the lies.
所有的谎言
I can't even
我都没法
I can't even keep them straight in my head anymore.
我自己都不敢去想
You know what?
知道吗
Screw this. I'm walking.
去他妈的 我要走着离开这里
You can come or not.
你可以选择跟或不跟
Where's my other shoe?
我另一只鞋呢
Jesse, Jesse
杰西 杰西
Your body is running dangerously low on electrolytes.
你现在处于低电解质的高危状态
Sodium, potassium, calcium.
钠 钾 钙
And when they're gone,
等到全部流失的时候
Your brain ceases to communicate with your muscles.
你的大脑就会停止指挥
Your lungs stop breathing,
你的肺就会停止呼吸
Your heart stops pumping.
心脏会停止泵血
You go marching out there,
你要是走出去
And within an hour,
一小时内
You will be dead.
你就会死
You need to cut out all your loser cry-baby crap right now
你立刻收起你那副可怜兮兮的样子
And think of something scientific!
想点科学的点子出来
Something scientific, right.
科学的 是吗
What? Come on.
怎么了 快点
You're smart.
你那么聪明
You made poison out of beans.
你从豆子里都能炼出毒品来
All right, look.
好吧 听着
We got an entire lab right here.
这里我们有整个实验室
All right? How about you take some of these chemicals
我们把这些化学试剂加起来
And mix up some rocket fuel?
弄个什么火箭燃料
That way, you can just send up a signal flare.
至少能发个信号什么的
Or you make some kind of robot to get us help,
要么你造个机器人帮我们
Or a homing device or
要么弄个自动追踪系统
Build a new battery or
或者造个新电池
Wait. No.
等等
What if we just take some stuff off of the RV
不如我们把车上的东西拆下来
And build it into something completely different?
造一个不一样的车出来
Like a dune buggy.
像是沙漠越野车什么的
That way, we can just dune buggy
那样的话 我们至少能越野了
What is it?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Do you have any money?
你有钱吗
- Change, I mean. Coins. - I got a bunch of them.
-零钱 硬币 -我有一堆
Then gather them.
收集起来
And washers and nuts and bolts and screws
还有那些金属垫圈 螺丝 螺栓 钉子
And whatever little pieces of metal
各种各样的金属零件
We can think of that is galvanized.
只要是镀锌的都行
It has to be galvanized or solid zinc.
必须镀锌的 或者本身就是纯锌的
- Solid zinc, right. - And bring me brake pads.
-纯锌的 好 -帮我把刹车垫拿来
The front wheels should have discs.
前轮应该有的
Take them off and bring them to me.
拆下来给我
Brake pads.
刹车垫
- What are we building? - You said it yourself.
-我们要造什么 -你自己说的
A robot?
机器人吗
A battery.
电池
Move!
快去
This doesn't look like any battery I ever saw.
跟我见过的所有电池都不一样
Well, trust me. It is a battery.
相信我 这就是电池
Or rather, one cell of a battery.
或者说 是原电池
Here. Cut up the last two sponges.
给 把海绵剪成两半
Remember the electrolytes?
还记得电解质吗
Think about it.
动动脑子
A battery is a galvanic cell.
电池其实也就是原电池
It's no more than an anode and a cathode
也就是阳极和阴极
Separated by an electrolyte, right?
离子在电解液里分开
- Right. - Well, anyway.
-没错 -不管怎么样
On one side, we have mercuric oxide
一极我们用氧化汞
And graphite from your brake pads.
还有刹车垫上的石墨
This is the cathode.
组成阴极
This is the positive terminal.
也就是电池的正极
This is where the supply of current flows out from.
电流就是从那里出来的
You see?
明白吗
Then
然后
Here, I'll show you. On the opposite side is our anode.
看我做 另外一边就是我们的阳极
This
这个
It's zinc.
是锌的
It's what we find in our coins and anything galvanized.
就是我们找到的硬币和所有镀锌的东西
So, the sponge is the electrolyte?
海绵就是电解液吗
No, the potassium hydroxide is the electrolyte.
不 氢氧化钾是电解液
But yes, that's what I'm soaking the sponges in.
也对 这就是为什么我要用海绵去吸
Good.
不错
Good. And now,
很好 现在
What shall we use to conduct this beautiful current with?
我们要用什么来传导电流呢
What one particular element comes to mind?
想到了什么元素
A wire.
一根电线
Copper.
是铜
- Well, I mean - It's copper.
-我是说 -是铜
The only question now is will this supply enough current?
唯一的问题是需要多少这样的原电池单元
And how many cells will we need?
我们要做多少
Maybe we've only got material enough for six.
我们的材料应该够做六个
- Put the lid on. - Wait.
-要把盖子盖上吗 -等等
Positive.
正极
Cathode.
阴极
Anode.
阳极
Damn.
妈的
That is good.
非常好
That's very good. Here we go.
非常好 我们去试试
How's the
怎么样
It's fine.
很好
I know I can trust you to
我知道我可以信任你
Whatever happens,
不管发生什么
Your family will get your share.
你家人会得到你那份的
Thank you.
谢谢
So
那么
I'll be hearing from you.
我等你的消息
How's everyone doing?
大家最近怎么样
Is that baby ever going to come out, you think?
孩子会不会现在就出世
- I know, enough already. It's - I'm teasing.
-我知道过了预产期了 -只是玩笑
Everything in its time.
要来的总会来
Walt, I have your scan results.
沃尔特 我已经看了你的扫描结果
And you're showing signs of remission.
有病症减退的迹象
My God.
我的天哪
I want to clarify.
我要解释一下
There are some misconceptions about what remission signifies.
对于症状减退的情况存在误解
It does not mean that the patient is cured.
不是说病人完全治愈
To classify someone as in remission,
说某人处于症状消退期
We only need to determine that the tumor hasn't grown.
我们必须确认肿瘤没有长大的迹象
That it hasn't grown? Jesus.
肿瘤没有生长吗 上帝啊
Technically speaking,
学术上来说
A tumor can remain the exact same size it was before
即使病人处在症状消退期
And the patient could still be in remission.
肿瘤还是有可能维持原来的大小
Now, in Walt's case, with a stage 3 adenocarcinoma,
在沃尔特的病例 处于癌症的第三阶段
I like to see I hope to see at least
我预期看到 至少
A 25 to 35% reduction in tumor mass,
肿瘤组织会有25%到35%的减少
Something to tell me that the cancer has responded to the therapy.
事实证明理疗已经对癌细胞起了作用
Everybody still with me?
大家还在听吗
And how has my cancer responded?
结果怎么样
Walt,Your tumor has shrunk by 80%.
沃尔特 你的肿瘤组织已经减少了80%
- My God. - Wait, I'm sorry. I'm really
-我的天哪 -等等 我真的
I'm confused. Isn't 80% a lot?
我不太懂 80%是很多吗
Mom. Yeah.
妈妈 当然
80% is a lot.
80%是很多很多
- Okay, but, I'm - Sweetheart, you were right.
-好的 但是我 -亲爱的 你是对的
- It's very good news. - It's very good news.
-真的是好消息 -真的是好消息
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Just when I try to get out, they pull me back in.
我差点就想出去了 现在峰回路转了
Now, that cough is the other thing we need to discuss.
不过你的咳嗽是我们要讨论的
According to your scan, Walt, you have radiation pneumonitis.
沃尔特 根据扫描结果 你患有放射性肺炎
It's okay. This is fairly common.
没关系 这很平常
See that scary-looking thing there?
看见里面那个吓人的东西了吗
That's tissue inflammation. That's a reaction to your radio therapy.
那是组织炎症 是放射治疗的副反应
It's usually not serious, but it can produce a cough like that.
通常不是很严重 但是会导致你那样的咳嗽
I'll prescribe some prednisone.
我会给你开点强的松[肾上腺素药物]
Tissue inflammation?
组织炎症
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Because the other day, I was coughing up some blood.
因为有一天 我咳出了血
- What? - You probably have a tear
-什么 -可能
In your esophagus from the coughing, and that can be very serious.
由于咳嗽引起了食道撕裂 那是相当严重的
You could rupture and bleed to death.
你会因为流血过多而亡的
We're going to have to deal with that before you leave here today.
你今天走之前 我们会处理一下这个问题
Wait a minute. When did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?
等一下 什么时候的事 为什么不告诉我
- I'm sorry. I - No more secrets, Walt.
-对不起 我 -不要再隐瞒 沃尔特
With something like this, you have to call me. Immediately.
发生那样的情况 你必须马上通知我
Now, with these results, we're not completely out of the woods.
从检查结果看来 我们还未完全脱离危险
But now at least we have some options.
但至少我们现在多了些选择
The most important of which is time.
最关键的就是时间
We'll have more to discuss in the next few weeks.
接下来几周 我们还要进一步讨论
But for now, I'd say that you folks have earned some celebrating.
但是现在 你们一家人应该好好庆祝一下
Yes.
太棒了
Oh, my God.
上帝啊