绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第10集: 苍蝇 Fly

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
第三季 第十集
苍蝇 Fly
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Surprised he doesn't make us do that.
他居然没要求我们打卡 真令人惊讶
The pack totally has a pecking order.
狼群有严格的等级
And the head Hyena, he's the man.
土狼头领 就是老大
All the other ones have to, like, kiss his ass.
其它土狼都得 舔它的屁股
I mean, literally. It's so gross.
不是夸张 是真的 太恶心了
They have to lick his jerk.
它们都得去舔
I-I-I can't believe they even showed it on TV.
电视上竟然还演这个 我都没法相信
Yo, if this is supposed to be all, like, Major League and all,
要是咱们这真想搞成职业联盟那样的
we should have equipment maintainer guys.
就该有专人来维护设备
And water boys. You know?
还得有送水的 知道吗
Yo, Gatorade me, bitch.
贱人 来瓶佳得乐
Get us a couple flunkies in here.
再找两个狗腿子
Treat us right.
把咱们服侍好
Okay, 15 hours starts now.
好了 定时为15个小时
I'm going to hit it, if that's cool with you.
你没意见的话我就开工了
I don't understand.
我不明白
What?
明白什么
These numbers, they just don't add up.
这些数字 怎么算都对不上
Told you. Dude's totally boning us.
早跟你说了 那家伙压榨我们
No, it's not that.
不 不是那事
It's our output. We're off.
是我们的产量 少了
We're 0.14% off.
少了百分之0.14
Point one-four, that's what, like What does that mean?
百分之0.14 到底什么意思
It means we should be netting more than we're netting.
意思是我们的产量少于应有的
So how far off are we?
少了多少
It's not negligible.
少到不能忽略不计了
Ball-parking it, I'd say we're quarter to a half a pound shy.
粗略算了下 大概少了0.25到0.5磅
That's weird.
真奇怪
What about spillage?
溢出量算了吗
Spillage?
溢出量
Yeah, you know, like, just stuff gets spilled.
就是 不小心溅出来那些
Nothing gets spilled.
没溅出过任何东西
A little maybe.
或许有一点点呢
Nothing gets spilled.
没溅出过任何东西
What about evaporation?
那蒸发了呢
It wouldn't account for this much.
蒸发量不会有这么大
The materials aren't out that long.
原料暴露时间又没那么长
What about the other one? The drops, like on
那么 水滴呢 就像
on that, like, cold beer.
冰啤酒瓶上的那种
Condensation?
冷凝吗
Yeah.
No.
不可能
What about the crap that gets left behind,
会不会是剩下的那些渣滓
you know, all the gunk we scrape out of the vats?
就是 我们从桶里抠出来的粘糊糊的东西
I add up, like, a gallon each.
我算了 每个桶差不多有一加仑
Did you work that in?
你算进去了吗
Vestiges?
残留
Yeah. Vestiges.
对 残留
Bet that's it.
肯定是这个
Bet that's totally it.
肯定就是这个了
Hey, Mr. White.
怀特老师
- Mr. White. - Huh?
-怀特老师 -说
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah Yeah, why?
很好 怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Are you coming?
你不走吗
Yeah, in a minute.
好 马上
All right, see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
Shit.
该死
You bastard.
你个杂种
Son of a
狗娘养
Come on, you
来呀
Come on, come on.
来呀 来呀
Son of a
狗娘养
Okay.
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
That's great.
太好了
You little bastard.
小杂种
Shut the door!
关上门
My ears are popping.
我耳朵要炸了
Shut the door. Move.
关上门 快
It's like I'm on an airplane, yo.
这感觉像在飞机似的
What the hell's doing that?
什么鬼东西搞的
Positive pressure.
正压力
Positive what?
正什么
God, friggin' kills, yo.
老天 真要人命
Well, just move your jaw around. Move it around.
动动下巴 来回活动
I am moving it around. It's not working.
我动着呢 不管用
Then just yawn or something. Stop acting like such a baby.
那就打个呵欠什么的 别大惊小怪
Damn.
该死
W-W-What positive? Positive what?
那什么正 正什么
Pressure. I've turned the ventilation up
压力 我调高了通风设备的阀值
to keep the outside out.
使这里与外界产生压力差
There's been a contamination.
这里出现了"污染物"
Wait. What?
等下 什么
Whoa whoa whoa, hey, hold up.
喂 等一下
Something got into the lab.
实验室里进了东西
So what do we do?
我们怎么办
I mean, do we
我是说 我们
Wait. Wait. I mean, shouldn't we be wearing masks?
等等 等等 我们不该戴面罩吗
No, no, it's not that that kind of contaminant.
不不 不是那种"污染物"
So it's, like, not dangerous?
那是什么 不危险吗
Mr. White, talk to me here.
怀特老师 我跟你说话呢
Not to us particularly. No.
对我们无害
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
This is, uh I made it.
这个 是我做的
So exactly what kind of contaminant are we dealing with here?
那这啥"污染物"到底是什么
A fly.
一只苍蝇
What do you mean?
什么意思
A fly, like like what do you mean?
一只 什么苍蝇
I mean a fly, a house fly.
我说的就是苍蝇 家蝇
Like, uh, one fly?
就是 一只苍蝇
Singular? What did it do?
就一只 它干了什么
It got into the lab, and I'm trying to get it out.
它飞进了实验室 我要打死它
Okay? Understand?
行了吗 懂不懂
No, man, not really.
没懂 哥们
I can't say that I'm really following you here.
我想我还是没跟上你思路
Dude, you scared the shit out of me.
伙计 你把我魂都吓飞了
I mean, when you say it's contamination,
你说污染物的时候
I mean, I'm thinking, like an Ebola leak or something.
我还以为是 埃博拉病毒什么的呢
Ebola?
埃博拉病毒
Yeah, it's a disease on The Discovery Channel,
对 探索频道播的一种病
where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
能让你把肠子都拉出来
Thank you. I know what Ebola is.
谢谢 我知道埃博拉病毒是什么
Now, tell me. What would a West-African virus
你倒说说看 西非病毒怎么会
be doing in our lab?
跑到我们实验室里
So you're chasing around a fly,
你自己满屋撵苍蝇
and in your world I'm the idiot.
还说我是白痴
Jesse, listen.
杰西 听着
This fly any fly
这只苍蝇 任何苍蝇
cannot be in our lab.
都不可以出现在我们实验室
It's It's a problem.
它是个问题
It's a contamination,
它是污染物
and that is in no way a misuse of the word.
我绝对没有用错词
Okay?
懂了吗
So in terms of keeping our cook clean
为保证我们制毒环境的清洁
and our product unadulterated,
和产品的纯正
we need to take this very seriously.
我们必须严肃对待
Now do you understand?
现在懂了吗
So is that your fly saber?
那这个就是你的砍蝇刀了
This is a swatter.
这是苍蝇拍
It happens to work quite well, thank you.
而且非常好用 谢谢
Uh-huh. Hey, what happened to your head?
你的头怎么了
Nothing. I'm fine.
没怎么 我很好
You didn't hit it, like really really hard?
不是撞的吗 而且撞得很严重
My head is not the problem, Jesse.
我的头不是问题 杰西
The fly is the problem.
苍蝇才是
You didn't happen to maybe try our product, did you?
你不会是试了我们的产品吧
Jess I know this seems unusual to you, a layman.
杰西 我知道对你这样的门外汉来说
A fly I get it seems insignificant, right?
一只苍蝇是无关紧要的 对吗
But trust me.
但是相信我
In a highly controlled environment such as this
在实验室这种高度受控环境中
any pollutant
任何污染物
no matter how small
不管多么微小
could completely
都有可能彻底
Hello.
What?
干嘛
Were you here all night?
你整晚都在这吗
Have you even slept?
你睡过觉了吗
No. Jesse, look. I'm fine. Okay
没 杰西 听着 我没事
Will you just please focus
你能不能专心
Okay, look. We're running late, so let's just get started.
好了 我们已经晚点了 赶紧开工
Shall we? The sooner we do it, the sooner we're done.
好不好 早死早超生
Frickin' finally.
他妈的 终于正常了
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
It's time to alkaline.
该加碱了
Have you not heard a word I said?
我说的你没听进去
No cooking until this fly is dealt with.
没把这苍蝇搞死前 不制毒
Have I been speaking to myself?
你当我刚才自言自语吗
The timer went off, yo.
喂 时间可不多了
How long is this batch going to be good for? An hour? Two?
你觉得这批货多久才能好 一两小时吗
The batch will be good for nothing if we don't clear the contaminant.
除非清掉污染物 否则这批货是不会好的
Clear the contaminant?
清掉污染物
We're making meth here,
我们制的是冰毒
not space shuttles.
又不是航天飞机
We're making nothing until we catch this fly.
逮住那苍蝇之前 什么也不制
What fly?
什么苍蝇嘛
Where the hell is this fly?
这他妈哪有什么苍蝇嘛
Not like I've even seen the thing.
我看都没看见
Maybe your positive pressure blew it out the door or something.
说不定你那啥正压力把它吹出门去了呢
No, no. It is here. It is around. Okay?
不会的 它就在这附近 明白吗
He's around, and am not going to expose this batch
就在这 我不会允许这批货暴露在外
to the open air and contamination. Period.
被污染物影响 完毕
Now, you can leave me to deal with this myself,
你可以选择现在出去 让我自己搞定
or you can help me,
或者来帮我
but you are right.
不过你说对了
We are running out of time,
我们的确快没时间了
so I need your answer right now.
请你现在就回答我
Okay.
好吧
Hey, tick-tock. Yo.
你这是在浪费时间
Look, I like making cherry products, but let's keep it real.
虽然我的确喜欢制纯正货 但现实点
All right, we make poison for people who don't care.
瘾君子根本不在乎是否纯正
We probably have the most unpicky customers in the world.
他们可能是世上最不挑剔的顾客
No, no, no, no, no. No rationalizing.
不 你少找借口
We'll find it any minute now. Don't give up.
它随时可能出现 别放弃
Did you--
你知不知道
Did you know that there's an acceptable level of rat turds
糖果制造的生产标准里有一条
that can go into candy bars?
即可接受的老鼠粪便的程度
That's the government, Jack.
还是政府出台的 老兄
Even the government doesn't care that much about quality.
政府都不怎么关心产品质量
You know what is okay to put in hotdogs? Huh?
你知道热狗里都放些什么吗
Pig lips and assholes,
猪唇跟猪屁眼
but I say, hey, have at it, bitchs,
要我说 混蛋 随便放
because I love hotdogs,
老子就喜欢吃热狗
and, you know, see what I'm--
你看 我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh. Hey.
没什么
Look, let me just top it off,
让我先把活干完
all right, really quick.
很快就好 行不行
A little sodium hydroxide, shut the lid,
加点氢氧化钠[碱] 盖上盖子
no harm done. Then we're golden.
没有污染 就完事了
It stays closed. That's an order.
别动它 这是命令
You can't order shit, Adolf.
你命令个屁 希特勒
We're 50-50 partners. Remember?
我们是平等的合伙人 还记得不
God, what is your problem, bro?
天 你到底哪根筋不对
Freakin' psycho.
你他妈神经病
Jesse.
杰西
Oh, God, it, like, hit bone.
上帝 好像伤到骨头了
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
You see it, right?
看到没有
You see it?
看到没
Yeah.
看到了
Get it.
干掉它
You want me to get it?
你想让我去打它
Yes.
没错
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow.
等等 悠着点
Move slowly.
缓慢移动
I know.
我知道
I'm moving slowly, yeah.
我正缓慢移动
Absolutely. I'm just going to need your swatter thing.
没错 苍蝇拍给我
Yeah. Come on.
好的 给我
Oh, yeah. It's okay, come on.
就这样 给我
Come on. Make it count.
拜托 稳住了
Yeah, no, no, I'm gonna--
好 不不 我要
I'm going to make it count, all right.
我手头有准儿 放心
Ok. Now.
好的 现在
On three.
我数到三
Okay.
好的
One--
Yeah. You like that?
爽了吗
Hurts, huh?
疼吧
Did you get it?
你打到它没
- I think so, yeah. - Where is it?
-我想是的 -它在哪里
I don't know. It doesn't matter.
我不知道 那无关紧要
Who cares? I got it.
谁在乎 我干掉它了
Oh, Jesus, seriously?
上帝 开什么玩笑吗
Where is it?
它在哪里
It's, uh, right there. Look.
就在那里 看那里
Look. See? I told you I got it.
看到没 我就说我成功了
This is a raisin.
这是葡萄干
Look, I definitely got it, man.
我肯定打到它了
All right--
好吧
Oh, man.
伙计
He's got some skills, yo.
它还挺厉害
you give him that.
你把它练出来了
Look
听着
I feel like I'm running out of ways to explain this to you,
尽管我觉得你不会明白
but once more I shall try.
但我还想再说明一次
This fly is a major problem for us.
这只苍蝇是当前头等大事
It will ruin our batch.
它会毁掉整批货物
Now, we need to destroy it
只有灭了它
and every trace of it so we can cook.
把它留下的痕迹弄干净 才能继续制毒
Failing that
要是失败了
we're dead.
我们就完蛋了
There is no more room for error.
我们不能出差错
Not with these people.
这帮人是容不得差错的
All right, how about we go get some air?
出去透透气怎么样
Get some air?
出去透透气
Your answer to "We're sliding head-first into a massive crap--"
这就是你对"我们问题大条了"的反应吗
Mister-- Mr. White,
怀特老师
I understand that the fly is a serious thing.
我明白那只苍蝇的重要性
Now, all right? I'm on board.
我是完全赞同你的
I'm just saying maybe if we went and got some air,
我是说 出去透透气
it would help us come up with a plan on how to catch it.
或许能想到办法抓住它
Then come back down here
然后再回来
and subtract his ass.
干掉它
Oh, wait, do you have your keys?
等等 你带钥匙了吗
- Yeah. - You're sure?
-带了 -你确定吗
Last thing we need is to get locked out.
要被锁外面就惨了
Yeah.
带了
If you're not going to help me, stay out of my way!
如果你不肯帮我 就滚远点
Yo. Yo, does somebody have an ax I can use?
有人有斧头吗
El ax-o!
斧头之类的
Peligroso! El ax-o!
危险的斧头
主断电器危险440伏特电压
There we go.
终于找到你了
Say good night.
晚安吧
Son of a bitch!
我操
Son of a
Shit! Damn it!
妈的 见鬼
Where in the hell is that
他妈的怎么回事
What the hell?
怎么回事
Need some juice maybe?
要来杯饮料吗
Knock yourself out.
不客气
It's a real one. Yeah, like yours was working.
这才是真的 你那个不管用
No, no
不 不
No, no-- Look, we're trying to decontaminate.
没用 听着 我们是要净化实验室
You don't decontaminate by contaminating further.
越弄越脏可不是净化
What the hell is all this?
这都是些什么破玩意儿
Here, how about this?
这个怎么样
"Nontoxic glue strips."
无毒胶水带
Yeah, baby, it's got pheromones, all right.
它能散发信息素
I got a buttload. We hang them up all over the place.
我买了很多 可以把这地方挂满
It won't be able to resist.
它插翅难飞
I sure hope we have enough.
希望贴的够多
I'm going to go out on a limb and say yeah.
我敢打包票 绝对够多了
Do you see him?
你看到它没
How long do you think you've been awake?
你有多久没睡觉了
Why do you keep asking me that?
干嘛一直问我这个
Just figure you could use some coffee, is all.
我寻思着你可以喝点咖啡
I know I could.
我得来点
How about it?
怎么样
Yeah.
好的
You take cream and sugar?
要牛奶和方糖吗
Black is fine.
清咖啡就好
Why don't you just leave him be?
随它去吧
Let the traps do the work.
让它自投罗网
These pheromones are supposed to kick ass.
信息素会管用的
I bet we catch this mo-fo any second.
随时都可能逮住这小杂种
Thank you.
谢谢
You ever have, like, a wild animal trapped in your house?
你有没有在家中与野生动物纠缠的经历
Not that I can recall, no.
印象中没有
We did, this one time,
我遇到过一次
back when it was my aunt's house,
在我姨妈家的时候
back before she died of cancer.
在她死于癌症之前
Possum. Big, freaky-looking bitch.
负鼠 又大又丑
Hey, since when did they
从什么时候起
change it to "Opossum"? What's up with that?
它们更名为袋鼫 原名有什么问题
I mean, when I was coming up,
在我小时候
it was just "Possum."
它就叫负鼠
"Opossum" makes it sound like he's Irish or something.
袋鼫听起来像是爱尔兰那边的
Why they gotta go changing everything?
为什么把一切改来改去的
Whatever. They're just big rats anyways,
不管怎样 只是肥老鼠罢了
giant pink-tailed rats with their pink rat faces,
长着粉红色尾巴和脸的老鼠
totally freaky,
丑的要死
like alien rats.
像外星鼠
Actually, it's not so much that he got trapped,
实际上 它不是困在房子里
but he was living there, you know, under the house.
它就住在房子底下
You could hear him going from, like, room to room,
你能听到它到各房间串门
always scurrying around.
跑的飞快
Sometimes I'd see him outside at night,
有时晚上还能看到它们出来
and he would just, you know, freeze.
它就假装一动不动
And it's like you're not looking right at it. Right?
好像这样你就看不到它了
I mean, it thinks it's fooling you.
它感觉自己能愚弄你
That's what they do, honestly. They play dead or whatever.
它们就这点花招 喜欢装死
It's just so lame.
太傻了
Is there a discernible point to this story,
这故事有重点吗
a point that you'll be arriving at sometime in the near future?
或是你在不久的将来才表达的出来的重点
It was just a total bitch to get out. It took forever.
就是让我记忆深刻 忘不掉
A guy came, set all these traps and all,
叫了个人来 布置好陷阱
and he finally got it,
最后抓到了它
but my aunt, she didn't believe it.
但我姨妈根本不信
She kept insisting she could still hear the thing.
她坚持说还能听到它跑动的声音
I mean, you could not tell her any different.
抓没抓到根本没区别
She started keeping an old umbrella by her chair.
她开始在椅子边上放了把旧伞
Man, she would just bang on the floor and yell at it,
她开始戳地板 冲它喊话
even gave it a name.
还给它起了个名字
It was, uh, Sc--
好像是
Scrabble.
斯克莱博
Yeah, that was it.
没错 就这么叫的
"Scrabble, just knock it off." Bang, bang, bang.
斯克莱博 别吵了 咚咚咚
She got like that toward the end.
直到去世 她一直这样
Got obsessive about stuff,
像入了迷似的
just got mad about stuff.
简直走火入魔了
We didn't know what was up.
我们不知道是怎么回事
It wasn't like her to be that way.
根本不像她的处事作风
But it turned out that the--
结果是
the cancer had spread to her brain,
她的癌细胞扩散到了脑部
and that was why.
这才是原因
It metastasized.
病灶转移了
But it was good that that
但幸好
was when we decided to take her to the doctor
我们当时决定带她去看医生
because then we knew what was up
然后了解到了她的情况
and got her some treatment
并且让她接受了治疗
and meds so she wasn't stressing all the time.
服了些药 让她不至于整天神经兮兮的
It was a lot better after that.
之后她就好多了
She was a lot happier.
她自己也开心多了
Where the hell is he?
那只该死的苍蝇跑哪儿去了
I've been to my oncologist, Jesse, just last week.
我上礼拜才和我的肿瘤医生见了面
I'm still in remission.
我的病情依然在缓解
I'm healthy.
很健康
Okay, so good. Great.
那很好
Well, no end in sight.
是啊 没完没了的
That's great.
也很好啊
Well, I missed it.
我找不着那苍蝇了
There was some perfect moment,
曾经有些完美的时刻
and it passed me right by.
都与我擦肩而过
Yeah, I had to have enough to leave them.
我当时得留下足够的钱给他们
That was the whole point.
这才是最重要的
None of this makes any sense if I didn't have enough.
如果我当时没钱的话 这一切无意义了
But it had to be before she found out Skyler.
但那得是在斯凯勒发现之前
It had to be before that.
一定得在那之前
Perfect moment
那个完美的时刻
For what?
什么的时刻
To drop dead?
死亡时刻吗
What, are you saying you want to die?
你是说你想死吗
I'm saying I've lived too long.
我是说我活得太长了
You want them to actually miss you.
我想让他们想念我
You know?
你明白吗
You want their memories of you
想让他们对我的回忆
to be--
就好像
But she just won't
但她就是不
She just won't understand.
她就是不明白
No matter how well I explain it,
不管我的解释有多么合情合理
these days she just has this--
那段时间她就是
this--
就是
I mean, I truly believe there exists some combination of words.
我真的觉得 有那么一些话
There must exist
肯定有
certain words
那么些话
in a certain, specific order that would explain all of this,
特殊而又明确的话 来解释这一切
but with her I just-- I just can't ever seem to find them.
但在她面前 我就怎么也想不出来
Mr. White, how about you just sit down?
怀特老师 要不您先坐会儿
I was thinking maybe before the fugue state,
我觉得是在我那次神游之前
but before the fugue state
但在那之前
they didn't have enough money,
我的钱还没有凑够
so no, not then.
所以不是那时候
And plus my daughter wasn't born yet.
而且那会儿我女儿还没出世
It had to be after Holly was born.
所以一定得在霍莉出生之后才行
Mr. White--
怀特老师
Definitely before the surgery.
肯定也得在我做手术之前
Oh, Christ.
天啊
That damn second cell phone.
该死的手机二号
I mean how could I possibly
我怎么可能会
Ah, I know the moment.
我知道了
It was the night Jane died.
应该是珍妮死的那个晚上
I was at home and we needed diapers,
我当时在家 家里尿布用完了
and so I said I'd go,
所以我说我去买
but it was just an excuse.
但那只是个借口
Actually, that was the night I--
实际上 那晚
I brought you your money, remember?
我去给你送钱去了 记得吗
Yeah, I remember.
恩 记得
But afterward I stopped at a bar.
但那之后 我去了家酒吧
It was odd. I never do that, go to a bar alone.
太奇怪了 我从没一个人去过酒吧
I just walked in, sat down.
我走了进去 坐了下来
I never told you.
我一直没跟你提过
That you went to a bar?
提什么 你去了间酒吧吗
I sit down, and this man, this stranger,
我坐下后 有个男人 一个陌生人
he engages me in conversation.
他过来我和搭话
He's a complete stranger.
完全是个陌生人
But he turns out to be Jane's father,
但后来我发现 他是珍妮的父亲
Donald Margolis.
唐纳德·马戈利斯
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Of course I didn't know it at the time.
我当时并不认识他
I mean, it was just some guy in a bar.
我以为只是个在酒吧喝酒的人
Didn't put it together until after the crash
直到坠机事件之后 新闻里到处
when he was all over the news.
都在报道他的时候 我才想起来
Jane's dad.
珍妮的父亲
I mean, think of the odds.
你想下这几率有多小
Once I tried to calculate them,
我试着去算了下
but they're astronomical.
但是太复杂了
I mean, think of the odds
想想看这几率
of me going in, sitting down
恰好是我 恰好是那晚 恰好那酒吧
that night in that bar next to that man.
恰好坐那男人的旁边
What did you talk about?
你们聊什么了
Oh, water on Mars.
火星上的水源
Family.
家庭
What about family?
关于家庭的都聊了什么
I told him that I had a daughter,
我告诉他我有个女儿
and he told me he had one, too.
他说他也有一个
Then he said, "Never give up on family."
然后他说 永远不要放弃家人
And I didn't. I-- I took his advice.
所以我听他的了 没有放弃家人
The universe is random.
宇宙是随机的
It's not inevitable.
可变的
It's simple chaos.
是混乱的
It's subatomic particles in endless, aimless collision.
是无休止的 无序的 亚原子粒子间的碰撞
That's what science teaches us,
这是科学教予我们的
but what is this saying?
但这又是什么意思呢
What is it telling us,
就恰巧在那一晚
when on the very night that this man's daughter dies,
和我喝酒的那个人的女儿死了
it's me who's having a drink with him?
这是想告诉我们什么呢
How can that be random?
这怎么会是随机的呢
Hey, sit down.
坐下来吧
No-- No.
不 不
No, it's--
不坐
No, that-- that was the moment.
不 就是那个时刻
That night.
那天晚上
I should never have left home.
我不该离开家
Never gone to your house.
不该去你家
Maybe things would have--
这样事情也许会
Oh, thought I was--
我以为我
I was at home watching TV.
在家看电视
Some--
看些
Some nature program about elephants.
看些关于大象的自然节目
Skyler and Holly were in another room.
斯凯勒和霍莉在另外一间房
I could hear them on the baby monitor.
我可以从婴儿监视器里听到她们的声音
She was singing a lullaby.
我听到她在唱摇篮曲
If had just lived right up to that moment
如果能停在那一刻
and not one second more--
就在那一刻
that would've been perfect.
将是多么完美
He's not coming down.
它不会下来了
Must be Thailand-hot up there.
上面肯定跟泰国一样热
That's why he likes it.
所以它喜欢那
Thailand's hot, right?
泰国很热对吧
Yeah.
See? That's why.
我就知道
Oh, Jesus.
Hey, wait.
等等
Here.
坐这儿
He's not coming down.
它不会下来了
He's staying up there forever.
它要在那儿待一辈子
What are you-- What are you doing?
你在 你在干嘛
What do you think? I'm going to get that bitch.
你以为呢 我要去干了它
No, you're going to break your neck.
不行 你会摔断脖子的
Yeah, yeah. Just--
是啊 是啊
No, seriously, you're-- This is a bad idea.
我说真的呢 这可不是个好主意
Damn it.
该死
Jesse.
杰西
Just hold onto it.
帮我扶稳就好了
Hold it still?
扶稳了吗
Jesse.
杰西
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what?
抱什么歉
Being a lunatic?
因为你突然发疯吗
I'm sorry about Jane.
珍妮的事 我很抱歉
Yeah. Me, too.
我也很抱歉
No, I mean, uh--
不 我是说
I'm very sorry.
我非常抱歉
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
But it's not mine either.
也不是我的错
It's no one's fault, not even hers.
更不是她的错 谁都没错
We are who we are, Mr. White.
本性难移你知道吗 怀特老师
You know, just two junkies with a duffel bag full of cash.
我俩就是瘾君子 有了钱又怎样
Like you said, we both would've been dead within a week.
还不是像你说的 活不过一个礼拜
But I miss her, though.
但我还是很想念她
God, I do.
真的很想她
Jesse, come down.
杰西 下来吧
Wait, I am so close.
等等 就差那么一点点
Let it go.
别管它了
We need to cook.
我们得开始制毒了
What about the contamination?
那这"污染物"怎么办
It's all contaminated.
反正都已经污染了
I definitely scared him.
我应该是吓到它了
Probably stay out of our way--
它应该不会再回来了
Zap! Somebody got got, yo!
死 终于干死你了
You see that, Mister--
你看到了吗
Bins are packed?
都包好了吗
Bins are packed.
包好了
How's the yield?
产量如何
Two-oh-two and change.
202磅 有点零头
You okay getting home?
你一个人回家没事吧
Yeah. Better.
嗯 我好多了
Thanks.
谢谢
Ma?ana, then.
那么 日安
Jesse, come here.
杰西 过来一下
I couldn't chance saying it inside.
我刚在里面不好说
For all I know, the lab's wired for sound.
因为里面可能被监视着
That half a pound that I said we're off by--
我们之前提到的那半磅
Now, I'm not accusing you, but if
我不是想责怪你什么 但如果
You understand?
你明白的
And if they ever found out--
如果他们发现了
I didn't take shit.
我才不鸟他们
I'm just saying that I won't be able to protect you.
我只是说 我可能就没法保护你了
Who's asking you to?
谁让你保护了