绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第11集: 阿比丘 Abiquiu

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
Yo, I thought I was going to see some, like, vaginas.
不是说看阴道吗
I didn't say she actually painted vaginas.
我没说她画的是阴道
I said
我是说
some of her paintings
她画的东西
looked like vaginas.
看着像阴道
Uh, seriously?
真的吗
Not even close.
这差的太远了吧
Georgia O'Keeffe painted all kinds of stuff.
乔治亚·欧姬芙能画出任何东西
Everyday items, her surroundings.
她周围的任何事物
Some of it evoked an erotic nature.
有些作品能唤起人的性欲
It's who she was.
这就是她
Not like any vagina I ever saw.
我见过的阴道没一个长这样的
This chick have medical issues?
她精神正常吗
This particular painting--
这幅画
is of a door.
是扇门
Any other doors we can check out?
这儿还有其他门可以看看吗
Like, real ones or
比如真的门
You know, I-I-I don't get it.
我还是没搞明白
Why would anyone paint a picture of a door
为什么有人会画门
over and over again, like, dozens of times?
还不厌其烦地画那么多次
But it wasn't the same.
因为都不一样啊
Uh, yeah, it was.
不 那都一样
It was the same subject, but it was different every time.
虽然主题都是门 但作品是在变化的
The light was different.
每次的灯光不同
Her mood was different.
每次画家的心情不同
She saw something new every time she painted it.
她每次作画 都有新的元素
And that's not psycho to you?
这还不算神经病吗
Well, then, why should we do anything more than once?
照你这说法 那我们为什么要反复做同一件事
Should I just smoke this one cigarette?
那我是不是该只抽这一支烟
Maybe we should only have sex once if it's the same thing.
或者只做一次爱
Whoa, no--
Should we just watch one sunset?
只看得到一次日落吗
Or live just one day.
还是只活一天
Because it's new every time.
因为每天都是崭新的
Each time, it's a different experience.
每次都是新的经历
Okay, fine.
好了 行了
I guess the cow skull pictures were cool,
我觉得那幅牛的头骨还好
but a door?
但门的话
I will say it again.
我还是那看法
A door.
一扇门
Why not a door?
门怎么了嘛
Sometimes you get fixated on something,
有时你对事物恋恋不忘
and you might not even get why.
而你却可能不知道为什么
You open yourself up and go with the flow,
你发散思维 顺其自然地展开想象
wherever the universe takes you.
天马行空地想象
Okay, so the universe took her to a door,
好吧 然后她天马行空地想到了门
and she got all obsessed with it
还迷恋上了门
and just had to paint it 20 times until it was perfect.
还强迫自己画了20次 直到它完美无缺
No, I wouldn't say that. Nothing's perfect.
我可没这么说 因为人无完人 金无足赤
Yeah?
是吗
Oh, yeah.
有的
Some things.
有些事就很完美
Oh, that was so sweet,
真甜蜜
I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
不过我刚才呕吐了一点在嘴里
You can't admit just for once that I'm right.
要你承认一次我是对的就那么难吗
Come on.
有那么难吗
That O'Keeffe lady kept trying over and over
那叫欧姬芙的女人一次又一次地在尝试
until that stupid door was perfect.
直到把那烂门画到最完美
No. That door was her home, and she loved it.
不 那门代表她的家 她对它有感情
To me, that's about making that feeling last.
对我而言 最重要的就是留住那种感觉
第三季 第十一集
阿比丘 Abiquiu
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
All right, here we go. You ready?
好了 要开始了 准备好了吗
Come on, give me a step. Give me one step.
加油 走一步 一步就好
Nope.
不行
Nope, that's it. Take me up.
不行 不行 拉我上去
You can do this, Hank.
汉克 你能行的
Come on, it's supposed to hurt.
加油 痛是正常的
Pain is weakness leaving your body.
要重新走路当然很痛
Pain is my foot in your ass, Marie.
我一脚揣你屁股里才叫痛 玛丽
Hey, if you can get your leg up that high, I say go for it.
要你的脚真能抬那么高 尽管放马过来
- Take me up. Take me up. - All right, coffee break.
-拉我上去 上去 -好 休息一下
We're gonna let you rest for a minute,
休息一分钟
and then we're gonna try it again.
然后再来一次
Never mind about your coffee break.
不用了
Take me up. I'm done. I'm done.
赶紧拉我上去 疼死我了 我受够了
Well, this picked up a very left-off.
好吧 脱下来吧
Come on, Uncle Hank. You can do it.
加油 汉克叔叔 你能行的
How else are you going to get out of here?
不然你怎么出得了院
Don't you have any friends?
你就没有朋友吗
I mean Jesus, find something better to do.
天 你就没正事做吗
I don't need everyone staring at me
我不需要你们看到我被挂在这儿
hanging here like a camel's ball sack.
像骆驼的驼峰一样
Hank, he just wants to be supportive.
汉克 他只是想给你点鼓励
It's all right.
没关系
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Okay? I'll be right back.
好吗 我很快回来
You gonna get me out of here sometime today?
你们打算什么时候把我弄下来
Sky--
斯凯
We got our first bill,
我收到账单了
and, you know, if you're still insistent--
如果你还坚持
I am.
当然坚持
Prepare yourself.
作好准备
They're gonna start coming in weekly like that, so
接下来每周都会有账单 所以
Okay.
没问题
You're sure you can do this?
你确定你能搞定吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll do that.
我来吧
What the hell, man?
这是干嘛
What, I can't work a scale now?
现在连量都不让我来了吗
This is bullshit.
这太他妈扯淡了
Just say it.
你就直说了吧
Just say the words.
直说了吧
- You think I'm stealing. - Shhh.
-你认为我偷东西 -嘘
Walk with who you are.
走你自己的路
That was a phrase my sponsor used to use with me
我以前的赞助者经常这么对我说
back when I first started coming to meetings.
那还是我刚参加戒毒互助会的时候
It's probably just a different way of saying "Be yourself."
这可能是"做你自己"的另一种说法罢了
Right?
对吧
But this idea of "Walk"
但这个"走"法
also tells me
还告诉我
that I have to move forward.
生活还将继续
Always good advice, at least for me.
他总是给我有用的忠告
I see we have some new people here at group,
我看这里来了些新人
a couple new faces.
新面孔
Let's see some hands.
举个手
First time?
谁是新来的
Great. Welcome.
好的 欢迎
Maybe we can go around, introduce ourselves.
我们可以轮流自我介绍下
Say whatever's on your mind.
想到什么尽管说
How about you? You want to start us off?
从你开始怎么样 可以吗
Yeah. My name is Andrea and, uh
可以 我叫安德里亚
We don't bite. No judgments.
我们又不会咬人 不会做评判
You can be as open and honest as you want to be.
你可以畅所欲言
Honestly, I don't want to be here.
老实说 我不想来这
All right. Fair enough.
好吧 够诚实
Who else had their hand up?
还有谁有话要说
Hey. 'Sup?
你好
My name's Jesse.
我是杰西
Why, hello.
你好
My name is Brandon.
我叫布兰登
And this is, I believe, Peter?
我想这位是彼得吧
Right. I'm Peter. How are you?
没错 我是彼得 你好
Look, I just wanted to give you a heads up.
知会你们一声
It's gonna get a little slower smuggling product
偷运毒品的事可能要缓一缓
with Grandpa Anus watching every move I make.
臭老头在监视我的一举一动
But don't worry. I'll keep it flowing.
别担心 我会搞定的
- Great. - Right on.
-好的 -很好
Yeah.
那好
So how's it selling?
卖的怎么样
Mad volume?
很好吧
Yeah. It's, uh
是的 情况
You know, it's, um
你知道的
It's not so good.
不怎么样
What do you mean?
什么意思
How much have you sold?
你卖了多少
I sold a teenth.
1.75克
One teenth?
1.75克
That's it?
就这么点吗
Yeah.
是的
To who?
卖谁了
To him.
Look, it's not so easy selling to these people.
听着 卖给这些人可不太容易
They're here trying to better themselves.
他们都是些想改过自新的人
Yeah, there's, like, positivity and stuff going on here.
肯定是这样的 就这么回事
I'm out risking my ass to get product for you two,
我在外面拼上性命给你们俩搞来毒品
and you're too pussy to sell?
而你们两个孬种却卖不掉
You're pathetic.
可怜虫
You know what? I want it back. All of it.
把货都给我 全部都给我
I'll sell it myself.
我自己卖
Come on, man. Don't be like that.
得了 伙计 别这样
Selling to these people,
卖毒品给这些人
it's like shooting a baby in the face.
就像用枪打婴儿
It's not natural.
太难下手了
Yeah, Jesse, it's not easy like you think.
没错 杰西 没你想的那么容易
I'll show you exactly how easy it is.
那我就证明给你们看那有多容易
Oh, hey. Sorry.
对不起
No. Go ahead.
没关系 继续
It's Andrea, right?
是安德里亚吗
Yeah.
是的
Hey, um, my name's Jesse,
你好 我是杰西
and, uh, I don't really want to be here, either.
我也不想呆在这里
Sorry.
抱歉
Aunt Marie's coming to dinner?
玛丽姨妈要来吃晚饭吗
No.
她不来
Your dad is.
你爸爸要来
How'd you get her to sleep so quick?
你有什么窍门让她这么快入睡
Are you that boring?
是不是因为你很无聊
I'm comforting.
我让她感到安逸
I'm a comforting presence.
她觉得在我怀里很安逸
There we go.
睡吧
Shh, shh.
Hey, so check it out.
Huh?
什么
See what that means?
知道这意味着什么吗
Check out the date.
看看日期
Next Thursday is officially six months
我正式宣布 到下周四
that I have had my learner's,
我持初学驾照就有半年了
which means I can get my provisional
表示我可以领到临时驾照
and start driving by myself.
可以自己开车了
Since when?
什么时候的事儿
You don't turn 16 for two more months.
你还有两个月才满十六周岁呢
It doesn't matter. It's a provisional.
这是临时的 年龄无所谓
Look it up. They changed the law, like, 10 years ago.
查查 法律修改过了 10年前的事了
Oh, yeah? Well, I didn't vote for that.
是吗 我当时可没投赞成票
Doesn't matter if you voted for it.
你投不投票无所谓
It's the law.
法律就是法律
So both of you start thinking
所以你俩可以开始想想
about what kind of car you want to buy me.
打算给我买辆什么样的车了
I think I'd be good with either
要是有老款IROC跑车或者福特野马
an old IROC or a 'Stang.
我就满意了
Ah, a 'Stang.
福特野马啊
How about something with playing cards in the spokes?
车轮辐板上有扑克牌的怎么样
Makes a nice motor-y sound, you know?
可以发出嗤嗤声
Aha, dad. You're not gonna get off that easy.
要打发我可没那么容易
Well, I-- I think that this is, um--
我想这件事
We should probably table this discussion for later.
过会儿再来讨论
Your dad and I have a couple things
你爸爸和我有些事
we need to talk about, so--
要谈 所以
Okay.
好的
A 1971 Mach 1 fastback
1971年款 340马力 快背设计
in Grabber Lime
绿黄色
with a shaker hood.
前盖要带振动系统的
'Stang.
福特野马
I want to write that down so I don't forget.
我要写下来免得忘了
Oh, darn it. No pencil!
郁闷 没笔
What is Ice Station Zebra Associates?
北极斑马科考站合作人是怎么回事
It's a loan-out. It's fine.
是外贷 没问题的
Whose loan-out?
外贷给谁
It's fine. Really.
没事的 真的
Ihave a guy.
我有个熟人
Okay.
Um, does your guy know
你的熟人知道
the tax code and regulations in New Mexico?
新墨西哥州的所得税的法律法规吗
'Cause there's very specific paperwork
因为这笔钱每季度都要查
that has to be submitted quarterly on this.
而且还要明细上报
Yes. My guy is a topguy.
他知道 我这个熟人是个行家
Who is he?
他是谁
Uh. What's his name?
叫什么名字
What are his qualifications?
他够格吗
Walt,
沃尔特
this money has to be unimpeachable
这笔钱到汉克和玛丽手里时
when it reaches Hank and Marie.
必须是正当的
And it is. It will be.
这笔钱是正当的 现在是将来也是
But how do I know that?
可你叫我怎么放心
I mean, apparently, you can't even tell me the man's name.
你连这个人的名字都不能告诉我
Oh. Jesus.
老天
Skyler, do you really want to know?
斯凯勒 你真的想知道吗
I mean, do you really want to know?
我是说 当真想知道吗
Really?
真想吗
Hello. Welcome.
你们好 欢迎
What a pleasure it is to have you.
很荣幸见到你
I'm just gonna call you Skyler, if that's okay.
可以的话 我就叫你斯凯勒了
It's a lovely name.
名字很可爱
Reminds me of a big beautiful sky.
让我想起晴空万里
Walt never told me how lucky he was--
沃尔特从没告诉过我他有多幸运
prior to recent unfortunate events.
当然 最近发生了点小意外
Clearly, his taste in women
显然 他选女人
is the same as his taste in lawyers--
和选律师是同样的品味
only the very best
只选最好的
with just the right amount of dirty.
同时也是有点肮脏的
That's a joke.
开玩笑呢
That's a joke.
开玩笑呢
It's funny because you are so clearly very classy.
挺有趣 因为很显然 你的格调很高
Here. Please, sit down.
来吧 请坐
So Walt tells me
沃尔特告诉我
that you have some concerns I can alleviate.
我可以帮你消除一些顾虑
Uh, yes, I do. I have
是的 我有
concerns.
顾虑
If we're going to go down this road,
如果我们要继续这么下去
and clearly we are for the sake of my brother-in-law.
当然 是为了我的妹夫着想
I've heard about him.
我听说了他的事
He's an American hero.
他是真英雄
At any rate, I need some assurances
至少 我需要一些保证
that we're gonna go about this in a manner
确保我们所办之事是
that is extremely safe and cautious.
安全谨慎的
Fair enough. I'll walk you through the process.
可以理解 我来给你梳理一遍程序
First step is something
第一步
we like to call money laundering, all right?
我们把它叫做洗钱
Take your money, represented by, say, these jelly beans.
我们拿了你们的钱 就用这些豆粒糖来代表
- You know, I'm a bookkeeper-- - Then I--
-我是会计 -然后
so I actually know what money laundering is.
所以我知道什么是洗钱
- Well - Yeah.
-好吧 -没错
And, as with most things,
正如大部分事情一样
the devil is in the details.
细节决定成败
So to begin with,
我首先要知道
what are we saying is the source of this money?
这笔钱的来路 我们要怎么说
That's simple.
这很简单
Walt here actually came up with a great story
沃尔特编了个很好的故事
about gambling winnings.
说是赌赢的钱
Blackjack, right? Some card counting?
21点 对吧 算牌
Well, actually, that was Skyler's idea.
其实 这是斯凯勒的主意
Well,
好吧
you grow more gorgeous by the minute.
你真是越来越魅力四射了
Well, there you have it.
那么就是这样
I'll generate false currency transaction reports out the wazoo.
我会伪造大量的现金转帐记录
as well as the necessary W-2Gs.
这与填写赌博所得收入的表格同等重要
I know a couple casino managers
我认识几个赌场经理
who will jump at the chance to report false losses.
他们会抓住机会上报伪造的亏损
It's a win-win for everyone.
这是双赢的局面
Yeah, but you can't sell that for very long.
是可以这样 但可不是长久之计
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Way ahead of you.
没错 我早想到了
We declare just enough so as not to arouse suspicion,
我们部分申报纳税到不引起怀疑就够了
then Walt's one-time winnings become seed money
然后沃尔特赢得这笔钱就成了
for an investment.
一项投资的本钱
Investment in what?
投资什么
Drum roll please. Wait for it.
隆重的时刻到来 听我告诉你
Laser tag.
激光枪战游戏
Laser tag.
激光枪战游戏
7,000 square feet of rollicking fun
7000平方英尺的游乐场
in the heart of northern Bernlillo County.
开在伯纳利欧县北部中心地带
Laser tag?
激光枪战游戏
Yeah. There's guns and glow lights and--
是啊 枪枝弹药 火光大炮
Kids wear the vests,
穿着防弹背心的小孩儿
and they have to split into teams--
互相组队
Right. No, actually, I know what it is.
我知道那是什么
It's just that in relation to Walt, it's--
只是把这与沃尔特联系起来
I mean, it doesn't make any sense.
不太靠谱
It makes more sense than you two being together.
这比说你们俩是一对儿靠谱多了
I'm still trying to figure out how that happened.
我始终想不通你俩是怎么走到一起的
Do you even know Walt? I mean
你很了解沃尔特吗
how would he of all people buy a laser tag business?
他怎么可能做起激光枪战游戏这种生意
It doesn't add up.
和他身份不符
It adds up perfectly. Walt's a scientist.
和他身份正合适 沃尔特是科学家
Scientists love lasers.
科学家喜欢激光
Plus they got bumper boats, so--
况且还有碰碰船呢
Hey, everybody.
嘿 大伙儿知道吗
Walt suddenly decided to invest in laser tag.
沃尔特突然决定投资激光枪战游戏了
Just out of the blue.
纯粹是异想天开
Really? That's what we're supposed to tell people,
像这样吗 我们就这样告诉别人
our family, our friends, the government?
我们的家人 朋友 政府
Let me bottom line this for you.
我来给你明确一下
You don't need to be involved.
你不必牵涉其中
Because I've been doing this for a lot of years--
因为我干这行已经好多年了
successfully, believe it or not--
没有你的帮助 我也很成功
without your help.
信不信由你
So thank you for stopping by.
感谢两位前来
You want a beer or something?
要来瓶啤酒还是别的
Or something.
别的
What do you mean?
你有什么别的
Like beer.
比如啤酒
I'm clean out of anything else.
我戒了毒 没别的了
Even if I wasn't, we're not supposed to.
即使我有别的 我们也不该吸
Yeah.
是啊
I've heard it over
我听这话已经一遍
and over
一遍
and over again.
又一遍了
You know, don't you think it's ridiculous
你觉不觉得很荒谬
that society says beer is okay
这个社会允许我们喝啤酒
and a little hit of something sweet is wrong?
来点劲爆的就不行
I mean
我是指
what's the point of shutting yourself off completely
为什么要忍着不吸那些
from something that lifts you off the ground?
能让人飘飘欲仙的东西
I spend so much energy
我花了很大的精力
fighting the urge not to use,
压制自己想吸的欲望
and I feel like crap because of it.
但感觉很糟
I know. It's just
我知道 只是
What?
什么
I can't get caught using again.
我不能再被发现复吸
See, the thing is not to get caught.
那别被抓住就行了
You ever try that blue stuff that's going around?
你试过那个蓝色的货吗
Just a little gas in the tank,
小吸一口
and suddenly
一瞬间
everything is interesting.
一切变得无与伦比
Man, I wish I can make that feeling last.
我多希望这种感觉可以一直持续下去
Like I said, I got nothing here.
我刚说了 这儿什么都没有
What if I could get some?
要是我能弄点儿来呢
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪 妈咪
Hey, B!
嘿 小布
Oh, your nana brought you home early.
奶奶早早儿把你领回来了
Grandma, I thought you were keeping Brock today.
奶奶 我以为今天布鲁克去你那儿
I was. Then I saw your car.
是的 但我看见你的车
I thought you had a meeting.
你不是去戒毒互助会了吗
I did, but we changed the time.
对 改时间了
Grandma, this is Jesse.
外婆 这是杰西
He's from the meeting.
互助会的成员
He's like a sponsor.
算是发起者
Jesse, this is Grandma.
杰西 这是外婆
Jesse, this is Brock.
杰西 这是布鲁克
So, you, uh
这么说 你
You have a kid, huh?
你有孩子
What's up?
你好吗
Brock, huh?
布鲁克是吗
That's a cool name.
这名字真酷
Here. Give it up.
来 击掌
Brock is almost 6.
布鲁克快满6岁了
You okay with kids?
你不讨厌孩子吧
What? Yeah, he's cool.
啥 不 他挺好的
Okay, Brock is gonna go play in his room
好 我们大人说话
while the big people talk.
布鲁克回房间去玩
He's gonna go play with his Legos and his cars
去玩乐高积木和小汽车
- Say "Bye, Jesse." - Bye, Jesse.
-说"杰西再见" -杰西再见
Safe and cautious, that's all I'm asking,
我所要求的 不过是谨慎安全
and that man is neither.
那个人却完全不靠谱
I'll admit, he comes across like a circus clown.
我承认 他看起来就像个小丑
But he actually knows what he's doing.
但他知道自己在做什么
Safe and cautious is you
你完全不要牵连进来
not being involved in this at all.
这才是谨慎安全
Well, it's a little late on that.
那可有点来不及了
This is what happens when you decide
你用制毒赚的钱付家里账单开始
to pay our bills with drug money.
我已是共犯
Skyler, this isn't just about what happened before.
斯凯勒 这事涉及的不止是之前的事情
My involvement in this is ongoing.
我现在正越陷越深
Understand?
你明白吗
I can't just quit.
没有回头路可走了
I have something of a contract.
我签了某种算得上合同的东西
It's all very safe and professional and structured.
非常安全 专业 组织严密
I can't simply quit.
我不可能轻易脱身
Where are you going?
你往哪儿开
If you're gonna launder money, Walt,
沃尔特 如果你一定要洗钱
at least do it right.
至少得选对方式
洗 车 场
You worked here four years.
你在这里工作过4年
It's a business you understand.
了解这个行业
It's a story people will believe.
人们会相信
Not laser tag. This.
激光枪战不靠谱 这个靠谱
This is what we buy.
这才是我们该买的
You.
This is what you buy.
这才是你该买的
Hey, uh, Jesse, right?
杰西是吧
Brandon. Peter.
布兰登 彼得
How goes it? Hanging in there?
最近怎么样 混得还成
Please, just Dumb ass.
得了省省吧 蠢猪
Sorry, man. I was trying to keep it on the DL.
不好意思伙计 我是想打打掩护
So you and that girl, you do the deed yet?
你和那个妞 搞成了吗
Do what?
搞什么
You know, sell to her.
你知道的 就是把货卖给她
What are you two even doing here?
你们两个跑来干嘛
What do you mean?
什么意思
You can't get your nut up to sell.
既然你们没本事把货卖出去
What's the point of even coming?
还跑来干嘛
Homie, I'm on, like, step 5.
老兄 我已经进行到第五步了
Deuce, yo.
我也是
I'm catching up.
我正迎头赶上呢
Whatever.
随你们便吧
Later.
回见
Dude needs to come into the fold.
哥们得赶紧了
Yep.
就是
Oh, you know what,
知道吗
I have magical powers.
我可有超能力哦
You want to see?
要不要看
Ready?
准备好了吗
That's not real.
不是真的
It is real.
是真的
All right, do you want to see something that's real?
你要看真的吗
Look at this. Watch this.
看这个 瞧仔细了
Ready?
准备好了
You like that?
喜欢吗
That's science and stuff. Makes it do that.
这叫科学 科学规律使然
Do it again.
再来一次
Let Jesse eat his dinner, Brock.
让杰西吃饭吧 布鲁克
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Want to see it again?
要再看一遍吗
Could you do a trick with firecrackers?
你会用鞭炮变戏法吗
Firecrackers.
鞭炮
You know, I don't have any firecrackers on me.
这个 我身上没带鞭炮
Who does tricks with firecrackers?
谁会用鞭炮变戏法
Tomás
托马斯
Tomás does tricks with firecrackers, huh?
托马斯会用鞭炮变戏法
Who's Tomás?
托马斯是谁
He's my kid brother.
我家小弟
Yeah?
是嘛
And we don't talk about him.
我们不怎么提他
Come on. Eat your food, Brock.
乖 吃饭吧 布鲁克
Can I have a chip?
我可以吃根薯条吗
I'm gonna steal your chip.
我要偷你的薯条了
Hey, that's mine.
嘿 那是我的
That's it? That's what you want to buy?
就这个吗 这就是你要买的产业
People will believe it at least.
这个至少比较可信
I worked here for four years.
我在这里工作过4年
Wax on, wax off. Was that you?
打蜡 去蜡 这是你干的吗
Hey, how come you guys always get with the air freshener, huh?
为什么你们总给车里喷空气清新剂呢
I explicitly say I want no air freshener,
我特地嘱咐说不要喷空气清新剂
and every time I drive away
每次来取车的时候
smelling like an Alpine whore house.
车里都香得跟妓院似的
All due respect, I don't see it. So I vote, I vote no.
无意冒犯 我看不出哪里好 所以不行
Makes a better story than your laser tag.
比你那激光枪战靠谱一些
Is that you talking or Yoko Ono?
这是你的意思还是你家那位的主意
She has a point.
她说的有道理
It makes more sense that I invest right here.
我投资这里更说得通
Based on her years of experience in money laundering, I suppose.
说得好像她洗了很多年的钱一样
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.
只要功夫深 什么故事都能真
凯文·科斯纳:著名的演员 导演兼制片人
I once convinced a woman that I was Kevin Costner.
我曾让一个女人相信我就是凯文·科斯纳
And it worked because I believed it.
诀窍就是自己要深信不疑
It has nothing to do with the story.
跟故事好不好没关系
Besides, this dump isn't gonna work
另外 这破地方压根不成
because it doesn't have a Danny.
因为这里没有丹尼
Okay? There's no Danny here.
懂吗 这里没有丹尼
What in God's name is a Danny?
这个他妈的丹尼是谁
Danny runs the laser tag.
丹尼是激光枪战游乐场的老板
Danny is the guy who had a vision.
他是个眼光独特的人
Where others saw a dirt lot,
别人只看到一堆破烂
he saw black lights, rubber aliens,
他却能看到黑光灯 塑胶外星人
teenagers running around with ray guns, right?
青少年拿着激光枪跑来跑去 懂吗
It was like Bugsy Siegel in the desert.
就像沙漠里的毕斯·西格尔[美国黑帮老大]
And when the stock market took a shit and Danny got into trouble,
股票崩盘以后 丹尼有麻烦了
he went searching for exactly the type of situation
他就开始寻找我们这种
that we're offering.
合作伙伴
Danny will look the other way to keep his dream afloat.
丹尼是懂得变通 从而实现梦想的人
In other words, Danny can be trusted completely.
换句话说 丹尼完全可以信任
That guy the guy with the eyebrows that won't quit
那家伙 看眉毛就是个直肠子
is he a Danny?
能做丹尼吗
You buy this place,
你买下这地方
all you got is a big building that squirts water.
就是一幢会喷水的大楼
You got no Danny here.
这里没有丹尼
You want to stay for dinner?
想留下吃晚饭吗
Yeah.
Thanks.
谢谢
What time is it?
几点了
Early still.
还早呢
So
那么
What?
什么
I thought maybe,
我在想
if you're holding,
如果你不走的话
we can do something.
我们或许可以做点什么
What?
做什么
You know, that blue stuff you were talking about?
就是 之前你提到的蓝色的那货
Maybe you had a line on some.
或许你手头有点
Wait. Whoa. What?
等等 你说什么
I thought you said the kid is coming home.
你不是说孩子快回来了吗
Yeah, in a few hours.
没错 不是还有几个小时吗
And you seriously want to get high?
所以你真的想嗑药
I don't know what you're getting so pissed about.
我不明白你为什么这样生气
You're the one who brought it up the other day.
那天是你先提起来的
Yeah, that was before I found out you got a kid.
的确 但那是我知道你有孩子之前的事
What kind of mother are you?
你算哪门子母亲
What?
什么
You heard me. What kind of mom gets wasted
你听见了 孩子要你照顾 你却嗑药鬼混
with a little kid to take care of?
你算哪门子母亲
Nobody can say I don't take care of my son.
谁也没资格说我没好好照顾我儿子
You gonna come in my house and judge me?
你还跑我家来批判我吗
Like you got no responsibility,
你是不是觉得你自己无牵无挂
so it's okay for you to get high.
所以可以随便嗑药
- Look, I - What do you know about me?
-听着 我 -你了解我多少
I take care of my baby.
我的孩子 我知道照顾
I'll do anything for him.
我愿意为他做任何事情
The day Brock was born, I swore
布鲁克出生的那天 我发过誓
I won't let what happened to Tomás happen to my son.
绝不会让我儿子重蹈托马斯的覆辙
I'll die first.
除非我死
Sorry. I
对不起 我
I just
我只是
Look, I'll get out of here if you want.
如果你想我离开 我马上就走
That's what you want to do, then go.
你要想走 那就走吧
It's not what I want.
我不想走
Look, I was out of line talking about that stuff.
听着 我的话太过分了
We both were.
我俩都有错
You're right.
你说得对
I don't know what you've been through.
我不知道你经历过什么
Yo can tell me if you want.
如果你愿意 可以告诉我
This whole neighborhood is run by gangs.
整个街坊都被黑帮控制着
They run the drugs, control the streets.
他们贩毒 控制街道
And they sort of took Tomás in.
他们把托马斯拉进去了
No dad around. 8 years old, they got Tomás slinging.
托马斯当时8岁 没父亲看管 跟他们学坏了
Part of some crew.
加入了某个帮派
Then, when he was 10
到他十岁的时候
for some initiation or something
为了什么入会仪式
they made him kill somebody.
要他去杀个人
I heard the rumors. I didn't believe it at first.
我一开始听到传言并不相信
But then I saw him, like, a week later.
但一个礼拜后我遇到他
He told me, yeah, he did it.
他告诉我传言是真的
They gave Tomás a gun.
他们给了他把枪
Gave him a choice.
让他选
Him or some dude.
自杀还是杀别人
So he did it.
所以他选择杀别人
Told me all about it like it was nothing.
他说得轻描淡写的
Who did he say he killed?
他有说他杀了谁吗
Some dealerfrom some outside crew.
一个其他组织的毒贩吧
Right around the corner from here,
就在那边的街角
over off the Central.
中心再过去一点的地方
Just rode up on his bike and shot him.
他就骑着他的脚踏车然后开枪杀了他
Off the Central?
中心再过去一点吗
Like, over by the train tracks?
你是说铁轨那边吗
When was this?
什么时候的事
A few months back.
几个月前吧
What else did he tell you?
他还说什么了
He shot the guy right through the neck.
他开枪射穿了那人的脖子
Shot him dead.
那人当场就死了
Just because he was working the wrong corner.
就因为他在别人的地盘贩毒
It won't happen again. Not to my son.
这种事绝不能再在我儿子身上发生
Guess what.
你猜怎样
People who say "Guess what"
当人们说"猜"的时候
and then actually expect you to guess--
他们确实想要你去猜
I hate those people.
我讨厌这种人
Well, I just heard
好吧 我刚听说
about a certain patient named Schrader-comma-Hank
一个叫做汉克·施拉德的病人
who is going to be released at the end of this week.
这周末就可以出院了
Isn't that fantastic?
开心吗
Are they planning on rolling me out the front door at least,
他们终于打算让我出院了
or they'll put me on a greased plank
是不是打算在窗户边架个木板
and, uh, slide me out the window?
好让我滑下去
Listen, I don't care
听着 我才不管
what any damned insurance company thinks.
那些该死的保险公司说什么
I'm not leaving here until I'm well.
我痊愈之前绝不离开这里
Hank, this isn't about insurance.
汉克 这不关保险的事儿
I've talked to everybody, and they all say
我和医生们都谈过了
that you are healthy enough to go home.
他们都说你复原得不错 可以回家了
Oh, I'm healthy enough, huh? Yeah.
我康复的不错 是吗
Hank, you get stronger every day.
汉克 你的状况一天比一天好了
You don't need to be in a hospital.
不需要再待在医院里了
In this condition, yeah, I do.
就现在这状况 我宁愿待在医院里
You'll be just as comfortable at home as you are here.
你回家会跟在这里一样舒服的
You'll have all the same equipment--
这儿有的设备家里都有
All the same equipment? What--
家里都有 什么意思
- The equipment-- - Does that mean?
-所以你在这 -你的意思是
that you have here that you need.
你用得到的东西 家里都有
Short term.
只是暂时的
You'll do your PT at home,
你可以在家做体能训练
and it'll be great because you'll be home.
这很好 不是吗 毕竟在家里
Wait till you see the bedroom.
还有卧室
I had them move the plasma in.
我叫他们把等离子电视也搬过来了
I know that's how you always wanted it,
我知道你一直想要那东西
and you only had to get shot to get it, right?
所以你才故意中枪来医院的 对吧
I got you a new bed.
我还给你买了张新床
A hospital bed?
病床吗
Well--
是啊
You put a hospital bed in my bedroom?
你在我卧室里放了张病床吗
Hank, you'll be home.
汉克 这样你就能回家了
You get that out of my house.
你给我把那东西扔掉
You hear me, Marie?
听到了吗 玛丽
Today.
今天就扔掉
Hank--
汉克
I leave this hospital
等我能走的时候
when I walk out of here, you understand?
我才出院 你明白了吗
And not before.
在此之前 绝对不走
What's a Danny?
丹尼是什么人
Danny is an accomplice, someone who's in on the scheme,
丹尼是帮我们洗钱的人
who knows about laundering,
他知道怎么洗钱
who's paid to look the other way.
我们付钱给他 帮我们另谋出路洗钱
Now, while I agree with you
虽然我同意你的说法
that laser tag is a hard sell,
激光枪战游乐场的确不是好主意
without a Danny,
但如果没那人帮忙
the car wash isn't really an option.
洗车场的事也是做不成的
And he can't get you another Danny
他没法再给你找个丹尼
to run the car wash?
来打理洗车场吗
Easier said than done,
说起来简单
if we're looking for someone trustworthy.
但想找个可信的人是很难的
What about me?
我怎么样
What about you?
什么你怎么样
Me.
我来
I'll be the Danny.
我来帮你洗钱
No. No. No, Skyler. That is not a good idea.
不 不 斯凯勒 这不是个好主意
I'm perfectly capable of managing a small business.
我完全有能力来管理这种小生意
A legal business, not this.
那也得是合法生意 不是这种生意
Who else could we trust?
那我们还能相信谁
- No. - Walt.
-不行 -沃尔特
I'm in this.
我已经被牵扯进来了
And if I'm in it, I'm going to do it right.
所以我来做 就可以万无一失了
You are not in this. You are not--
你没有 这和你无关
We're married. How am I not in this?
咱俩是夫妻 怎么会无关
We are not married, Skyler. We're divorced.
我们不是夫妻 斯凯勒 我们离婚了
Right?
对吗
I never actually got around to filing the papers.
其实我还没来得及提交离婚协议书
Married couples can't be compelled to testify against one another.
夫妻不能被强迫出庭指证对方的
So there's that.
所以就这么定了
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Respirator.
戴上防毒面具
Right.
好吧
Yes?
Yes.
好的
Okay.
I'll be there.
我会去的
What was that?
什么事
An invitation.
他邀请我去他家
Ah. Walter. You're right on time.
你来得正是时候
Please, come in.
请进
I hope you like paila marina.
希望你喜欢海鲜汤锅[西]
It's a fancy name for fish stew.
这是炖鱼比较好听的叫法
It sounds like a cliché,
听来很老套
but indeed, it's just like my mother used to make it.
但我母亲过去常常做这道菜
Come on. You can help me cook.
来吧 给我打下手
This is a Chilean dish
这是智利菜
that I love,
我很喜欢
but I never get to make it.
但一直没机会做
The kids won't eat it.
因为孩子们不喜欢吃
But, uh
但是
you know how that is.
你明白的
Sure.
当然
Do you mind?
来帮个忙怎样
Would you slice the garlic?
把大蒜切一下
Very thin.
切薄一点
Why did you invite me here?
你邀我来所为何事
We're working together.
我们是生意伙伴
Why not break bread together?
一起吃顿饭很正常吧
Now the garlic.
切大蒜吧
It always amazes me the way the senses work
人的感官与回忆之间的联系
in connection to memory.
太神奇了
I mean, this stew is simply an amalgam of ingredients.
我是说 炖鱼只是一锅大杂烩
Taken separately,
如果把材料分开的话
these ingredients alone don't remind me of anything.
不会让我回忆起任何事
Not very much at all.
基本上不会
But, in this precise combination,
但一旦按这样混合起来
the smell of this meal instantly--
这味道就立即
it brings me back to my childhood.
让我想起了我的童年时光
How is that possible?
真是太奇妙了
Basically, it all takes place in the hippocampus.
大体上说 这过程发生在大脑的海马区
Neural connections are formed.
形成了神经连接
The senses make the neurons express signals
外界感应让神经中枢发出信号
that go right back to the same part of the brain as before,
信号传送到了大脑的之前的同一个地方
where memory is stored.
那个地方储存着人的记忆
That's, uh, something called relational memory.
被称为关联记忆
don't quote me on that.
别继续问我了
I-- I'm rusty on my biology.
我的生物学已经忘得差不多了
That's very interesting.
很有意思
Walter,
沃尔特
I would like to help you, if I could.
如果可以的话 我非常愿意帮你
Help me how?
怎么帮我
Well, when I first started out,
在我刚开始的时候
I made a lot of mistakes.
也犯了很多错误
More than I care to admit.
多到我都不想承认
I wish I'd had someone to advise me--
真希望当时有人能提点我
because this life of ours, it can overwhelm.
因为我们过的这种生活 变数太大
You are a wealthy man now.
你现在是有钱人了
And one must learn to be rich.
你得学着怎么做有钱人
To be poor anyone can manage.
穷人谁都会做
What advice do you have for me?
你有什么建议吗
Never make the same mistake twice.
同一个错别犯两次
What's up?
什么事
You, uh, you Tomás?
你是托马斯吗
Heard you were the man.
我听说你就是那纯爷们
Yeah? What you want?
是啊 你想要什么
Crystal.
冰毒
You think you could hook me up?
你有吗
300.
300块
For a teenth?
1.75克就要300块吗
Shit, come on, yo.
靠 开玩笑呢吧
300.
300块
Hey, what's up?
你好
Bounce.
滚吧