绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第12集: 一不做 Half Measures

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
Hi, guys.
嘿 伙计们
后患未尽 Half Measures
第三季 第十二集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
So if it's okay,
如果可以的话
I was thinking about using this one for the test.
我想开这辆车去考驾照
Mom's brakes are very sticky--
老妈的车的刹车太难搞了
and you barely press down on them,
你轻轻踩一下
and it's like a screech.
就会有尖锐的刹车声
Sure.
当然可以
But I'm good?
我开的还可以吗
Yeah, you're great.
是的 你开得不错
Why?
怎么了
Um, are my feet okay?
我的脚没关系吗
- Ah. - I looked it up.
-哦 -我查过了
New Mexico says
新墨西哥州规定说
all I need is a note from a doctor.
我只需开个医生证明就行了
I mean, I know it's not the right way and all,
我知道这根本不是什么正道
but once I get my provisional,
可是一旦我有了临时执照
I can keep working at it.
我就能一直用下去
Well, as long as it gets you safely from point A to point B,
只要你能注意行车安全
then who am I to argue?
那我干嘛要反对呢
Money laundering. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
洗钱 维基百科 免费的百科全书
Hi.
You're a sweet girl. Yes, you are.
你是个可爱的小女孩 你真可爱
洗钱的现代发展史
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
你真可爱哦 太可爱了
I know.
我知道了
资金的提供
I know.
我知道了
- There you go. - Here you go.
-给你双拐 -给你钥匙
All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
- Got it? - Yeah.
-好了吗 -是的
Okay. All right.
好 好了
So 9 A.M. Saturday?
是周六早上9点考吗
9 A.M. Saturday.
周六早上9点
So, which means pick me up about 8:30.
那你8点半来接我
I'll be here with bells on.
我会满怀热情的出现在这里的
What?
什么
Just a saying.
我就这么一说
Don't worry. I won't be wearing bells.
别担心 我不会穿着喇叭裤来的
- Hey. - Hey, Mom.
-嘿 -嘿 妈
- Hi. Um, do you have a minute? - Yeah.
-你有时间吗 -有
Could you go in and keep an eye on your sister for me?
你能进去替我照看一下你妹妹吗
Yeah, sure.
好的 当然可以
- Thanks. - All right. - See you, Dad.
-谢谢 -很好 -再见 老爸
Bye, son. Hey, good work today.
再见 儿子 对了 今天表现不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you thought anymore about what we discussed?
你有再想过我们讨论的事情吗
"Thought any more," Meaning reconsidered?
"再想过" 意思是重新考虑吗
No.
没有
So show me the flaw in it.
那你就告诉我哪个地方不行
Uh, "Flaws," Skyler.
是"很多个地方" 斯凯勒
"Flaws," plural, not singular.
"很多地方" 是复数 不是单数
Where do you want me to start?
你要我从何说起呢
Hey, I don't love this situation, all right,
我很讨厌现在的状况 好吗
that you put me in.
是你拖我下水的
However, let's just stick with what makes sense here.
不管怎样 我们还是接着说点有用的吧
You took the seed money. You went gambling.
你拿了本钱 去赌博
You invested it in the car wash
然后把钱投到了洗车生意上
that you helped run for four years.
经营了四年的时间
You hired your wife as a bookkeeper.
你雇了你老婆来做会计
Because guess what? She's actually a bookkeeper.
你猜为什么 因为她真是个会计
Now, that is a story an auditor can believe,
这才是审计员会相信的故事
so what am I missing?
我有漏掉些什么吗
You're missing
你漏掉了这种选择
that you should just take this money that I give you
那就是 你只是接受了我给你的这笔钱
and not look too closely at it,
但并没有仔细查看过有多少
so if, God forbid, I get caught,
因为如果哪天我被抓了 但愿不会
you maintain plausible deniability.
你依然能洗脱嫌疑
Okay, my estranged husband
那照你这说法 你我关系不和
who, when he was working,
在你还在工作那会儿
made $43,000 a year,
每年能挣43000美元
starts shoveling money at me,
然后突然你开始把所有钱都给我
and when the police come,
然后你指望警察找我的时候
I'm supposed to say,
我这样说吗
"Gee, I never thought about it, officers.
"天啊 我从没仔细想过 警官
Made sense to me."
我当时并没觉得有什么不对劲"
Really? That, in your mind, is plausible deniability?
你真觉得我能靠这样洗脱嫌疑吗
I'll tell you what, Walt.
我直说了吧 沃尔特
I'd rather have them
我倒宁愿他们把我
think I'm Bonnie what's-her-name
当成那个叫什么邦妮的女人
邦妮:电影《雌雄大盗》里的女主角 女骗子
than some complete idiot.
而不是一个十足的傻瓜
So you're promoting caution here.
那你这是在提出警告了
And you want a believable story.
想要一个可信的故事
That, it seems to me,
在我看来
is the safest way to make the best out of a very bad situation,
那才是应付目前最为稳妥的办法
yes.
就是这样
But I'm noting a little hole in your plot, though.
不过我在你的故事里发现了一个小漏洞
Why would your estranged husband
既然你丈夫与你不和
be doing all this for you?
那他为什么要为你做这些事呢
Because he loves his family
因为他爱他的家庭
and desperately wants a reconciliation,
而且非常想要和解
though it may be hopeless and futile.
虽然绝不可能
Then again, he'd try anything.
但他却愿意为此付出一切努力
I'm just not buying it.
恕我无法相信
No, I think it would be better
我觉得如果夫妻之间关系有所改善的话
if the husband were no longer estranged.
故事会更有说服力
You know,
你知道
maybe if he were back sleeping in his own bed.
如果他能睡回到他的床上去的话
Wow.
哇哦
It's suddenly a fantasy story.
你在做白日梦吗
I am at least going to be a part of this household.
我至少得成为这家人的一部分
Dinner with the family every night of the week.
我要每天与家人一起晚餐
Not every night, no.
不能每晚都来 不可能
Six nights a week. You'll get one night off.
一周六顿晚餐 你有一个晚上的空闲
Dinner two nights, not weekends,
两顿晚餐 不能在周末
with 24-hours' notice.
提前一天通知
Five nights a week with no notice.
一周五顿晚餐 不需要提前通知
Three, six-hours' notice.
三顿 提前六小时通知
Five nights a week with two hours' notice.
五顿晚餐 提前两小时通知
Four. F--
四顿
Don't push it.
你给我适可而止
And I want my own key to the house.
我要房子的钥匙
No.
没必要
For emergencies and appearances, yes.
以防急用还有面子问题 所以当然有必要
I am going to babysit my own daughter.
我得照看女儿
I'm going to help my son with his homework.
督促儿子做作业
I am going to be a part of this family,
我是家庭的一份子
and that is how we'll sell your little fiction.
只有这样 你编的这故事才有说服力
How about we stop somewhere afterward and get a beer?
休息一下 出去喝一杯怎么样
Uh, no. Thanks, though.
谢了 不用了
Maybe some other time.
改天吧
No, seriously. Get a beer with me.
我认真的 跟我喝一杯
What?
说吧
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么
That's ours, right?
是我们的货 对吧
Look at it and tell me if that's ours.
好好看看 是我们的吗
Yes, it's ours. Now put it away.
没错 给我收起来
What the hell is wrong with you?
你哪根筋没对
Where did you get that? Did you take it from the lab?
你怎么弄到的 从实验室偷出来的吗
I bought it from the two guys who killed Combo.
从杀死康宝的那两个人手上买的
They had Combo shot down in the street,
他们让康宝曝尸街头
and now it's our product they're selling.
现在又来卖我们的东西
Which means they work for our guy. Right?
说明他们为我们的人做事
What is that? That's hearsay.
什么东西 道听途说
Do you have any proof?
你有证据吗
I heard it from the sister of the kid who shot him.
我从开枪的那小孩的姐姐那里听来的
Hear how I just said "Kid"?
听见我说"小孩"了吗
This kid--
这小孩
he's 11 years old--
才11岁
shot Combo on orders.
他们命令他杀死康宝
These two scumbags, they got him dealing.
这两个卑鄙小人逼他贩毒
They got him--
他们逼他
And you know he's not the first.
你知道这不是头一回了
They use kids 'cause, hey, why not?
他们利用小孩 凭什么不利用
Easy to control, easy to fool.
因为小孩容易控制 容易哄骗
All they get is juvie if they ever get caught.
就算被抓也顶多算少年犯
Hearts and minds, right?
笼络人心
Get them young, and they're yours forever.
从小孩抓起 长大后他们就将永远听命于你
These guys killed Combo.
是他们杀了康宝
They used this little kid like some puppet.
这小孩只是个傀儡
They used him to shoot my friend.
他们利用他杀了我朋友
So why are you telling me this?
为什么要告诉我这些
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
How?
怎么帮
I need ricin.
我需要蓖麻毒素
Oh, my God.
上帝
Oh, God.
天啊
These two-- Hey.
那两个 听着
- No. - Hey.
-不行 -听我说
They got to go. All right?
他们必须死
- I've got the entire thing figured out-- - No.
-我计划都想好了 -不行
a delivery method, everything.
投毒的方式 一切尽在掌控中
All I need from you is the poison, that's all.
我只需要你帮我弄点毒药
- No-- - L-Look,
-不行 -听我说
otherwise, you don't have to--
另外 你不必
- No-- - you don't have to lift a finger.
-不行 -你大可袖手旁观
Listen, you don't even know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
- This is not even-- - Look, you don't get how right this is?
-这根本 -杀了他们简直是大快人心
Huh? You don't get how
你不明白
the whole entire world would be better off--
整个世界没了他们会更加
No, we're not even talking about this.
我们不要再谈论这事了
I know a woman
我认识个女的
who buys from the these two once or twice a week.
每周从他们那里买一到两次货
All right? She brings them hamburgers
她给他们买汉堡
'cause they sit in their car all day, and they get hungry,
因为他们成天在车子里会饿
so she brings them food,
她就带吃的过去
and they knock a few bucks off her price.
作为回报 他们就给她点优惠
There's your delivery system right there.
我们就从这渠道下毒
I can be a mile away.
我可以在一英里外等着
Jesus. A meth-head you're trusting to do this?
老天 干这事 你居然信一个瘾君子
You know what? That meth-head stood up to your brother-in-law.
你知道个屁 你连襟都搞不定她
All right? He questioned her for five hours.
他盘问了她5小时
She didn't give it up.
她都没走露半点消息
You know how it is you know it?
要证明吗
Because you're not in prison right now.
你现在没进监狱就是最好的证明
Yeah, well, I know I would be in prison after this.
要是我这次答应了 我就该进监狱了
Prison or worse, and I'd be right alongside you.
或者更糟 搞不好把我们都搭进去
No-- Jesse, you cannot be serious.
所以不行 杰西 这简直是开国际玩笑
Listen, this is a ridiculous idea.
这太荒唐了
It's ridiculous?
荒唐吗
What, so you're saying it's not going to work?
你意思是不可行 是吗
How about back when it was your plan?
那当时你为什么用这办法
Back when you were going to use it on Tuco?
为什么当时用这办法来对付屠库
Apples and oranges.
两码事
Guy eats ricin.
一旦中了蓖麻毒
Two or three days later, he gets the flu
两三天后 会得流感
or a heart attack or something, and he keels over.
或者心脏病发作之类 然后就死了
That's what you said.
这可是你说的
Untraceable back to us.
根本查不到我们
To-- To me.
我是说根本查不到我
Not even that other scumbag we work for
连我们上头那混蛋
is ever going to figure it out.
也肯定弄不明白怎么回事
Yo, it was a good plan back when it was Tuco,
当时用在屠库身上就是条妙计
and it's a good plan now.
现在同样也是
Tuco wanted to murder us.
屠库当时想杀我们
These guys don't.
而他们没有
Apples and oranges.
两码事
Do I really have to sit here
需要我坐在这里
and explain the difference to you?
跟你解释个中差异吗
Combo was us, man.
康宝是我们的人
He was one of us.
我们的一份子
Does that mean nothing?
难道他就白死了吗
Why didn't you go after these guys two or three months ago?
那你为什么2-3月前不去找这些人算账
Because I just found out about them.
因为我才调查清楚
What's to find out?
要调查清楚又不难
It's a dispute over turf, right?
这事儿就发生在他们地盘上 对不对
I mean, how hard could it have been
要在他们的地盘上找出凶手
for you to track them down on their turf
对你来说能有多难
and kill them months ago?
你几月前早就能报仇了
Because back then
为什么没有报成呢
you were too busy getting high,
因为当时你正忙于嗨药
feeling sorry.
忙于自怨自艾
Now, murder
但杀人
is not part of your 12-step program.
绝不属于你那"改过自新12步"的范畴
This is not some amends that you have to make.
杀人可不是你必须做的补偿
What you are talking about here is pointless.
所以你所说的毫无意义
This achieves nothing.
达不到任何目的
It accomplishes nothing.
你将一无所获
If you don't see what it accomplishes,
如果你不理解个中利害关系
then there's no way I can explain it to you.
那我也没什么好解释的了
Jesse, listen to me.
杰西 听我说
You are not a murderer.
你绝不是个杀人犯
I'm not, and you're not.
我不是 你也不是
It's as simple as that.
就是这样简单的道理
Jesse
杰西
I'm doing it with or without you.
不管有你没你 我都要去
Knock, knock.
摊牌
Christ sakes, Marie, you don't say "Knock, knock."
老天爷 玛丽 要摊牌你得这样
- Like that. - Well, I like saying it.
-是敲出来的 -我喜欢说出来
Yeah, well, that's not the rules. Okay?
规则可不是这样的 懂吗
Listen, you knock your way, Groucho. I'll knock mine.
你摊你的 我摊我的
But, look, see? I win.
总之 看 我赢了
Not so fast.
你高兴的太早了
Christ, again? That's three in a row.
老天爷 你又赢了 三连胜了
Frickin' Paul Newman over here?
保罗·纽曼灵魂附体
Have you been playing cards with your dad?
你是不是常和你爸爸玩牌
No, why?
不是 怎么了
How is your old man?
你老爸怎么样了
He back teaching?
他回去教书了没
No, I don't think either of them are working right--
没有 我爸妈现在好像都没在工
right now.
工作
Yeah? How they swinging that?
是吗 怎么会这样
Did you know that the doctor has told your uncle Hank
知道吗 医生说你汉克姨父
that he can get out of here any time he wants to.
随时都可以出院
Oh, yeah? That's great.
真的吗 那太好了
Yeah, well, we're not so sure about that.
是的 可我们没准备好出院
Why not?
为什么
What? That's what they said.
怎么了 医生就是这么说的
That's what they said because they want the room.
医生这么说是因为他们要用病房
They hit the sheets with Lysol,
给床单消消毒
re-set the meter, and wheel the next slob in here.
重置下仪器 就可以又推个傻逼入院了
We went over this, Marie. Drop it.
玛丽 这事我们讨论过了 你放弃吧
Are you not well enough?
您身体还没恢复吗
Jesus, kid, you, too?
你也来烦我是吗
Do I look well enough?
你觉得我看上去好得很是吗
I'm shitting in pants, peeing in pitchers.
我都快大小便失禁了
Can't move my legs. Got it?
腿也动不了 懂了吗
So people in wheelchairs should be in hospitals?
你是说坐轮椅的人都该住院吗
What about people on crutches?
那拄拐杖的人呢
Maybe I should be in here, too.
看来我也应该住院才对
Is that what you're trying to say?
您是这个意思吗
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.
对 我就是这个意思
Deal, you little perk.
发牌 你个小混球
Bitch.
妈的
You know I'm hourly, right?
你知道我是按小时计费的吧
He promised me he'd be here.
他答应过我他会来的
Oh, he promised, huh? Well, why didn't you tell me?
噢 答应过 是吗 你早说啊
Let's wait, then.
那我们慢慢等吧
That's a joke. The kid ain't coming.
简直扯蛋 那小子不会来了
Okay, so what's Plan B?
死心吧 你的二号方案是什么
I don't know.
不知道
I really don't.
我真不知道
Well, let's brainstorm.
那就开动脑筋
You really think he's serious?
你真的觉得他是来真的吗
That's why I'm here, Saul.
所以我才来这儿 索尔
The way he was talking, he is going to do it.
他和我说的时候那鼓劲 他真的会去做的
Or try, at least.
或者至少会去试一试
Okay, so, what, we pay him off.
好呀 那有什么 我们付给他钱呗
No. No, it's not about money.
不 不 不是钱的问题
It's about getting him off the streets,
而是要想办法把他从街上拉回来
getting him to calm down.
让他冷静下来
Maybe--
要不然
What if we maybe--
如果我们也许可以
Could you get him arrested?
你能不能找人把他抓起来
You--
You want your criminal associate taken into police custody?
你想把你的犯罪同伙送去警察局关起来
No, now, listen.
不是 听好
I know it sounds risky,
我知道这听起来很冒险
but it wouldn't be anything
我说的那种"关起来"不是指
that would get him into real trouble
那种真正的麻烦
and nothing that could lead back to our business.
而是那种不会牵涉到我们的"麻烦"
Just some minor offense.
治他个轻罪
Pinkman in jail-- I don't know.
平克曼蹲监狱 不靠谱吧
I'm picturing it and--
我在想象那情景 但
No, not in jail
不 不是真进监狱
as in "Jail" Jail.
而是"象征性"地进监狱
I'm talking about one of those situations
我说的更像是那种
where you're in an orange jumpsuit
犯人穿着橘红色的囚衣
picking up litter along the highway.
沿着高速公路捡垃圾
That's jail.
这就是监狱
You're talking about a level-two joint.
你说这个有点高端了
Something that keeps him off the street for, say, 30 days.
只要能让他不上街找事 关个30天之类的
Then by the time he gets out,
等他出来之后
tempers have cooled and hopefully we can move on.
火气消了 大家就能和谐往前看了
Well, Roswell Correctional's pretty low impact.
拉兹威调教中心就挺清闲
In the past I've recommended Springer,
要在以前 我会推荐斯普林格
but hearing chancy things about their bathrooms
不过自打他们翻新浴室之后
since they renovated, so
接连发生偶发事件 所以
So it's possible, right?
所以可以办到的 对吗
Yeah, well, it falls under my premium-services package,
可以 不过这属于套餐外的额外服务
but you can afford that.
你得另付酬金
I'll call my P.I.
我会联络我的私家侦探
You understand what you have to do?
你知道该怎么做吗
You can never talk to anyone.
绝不能有第二个人知道
Right?
懂吗
I mean, ever. Understand?
是绝不能 懂吗
Yeah.
I found this stuff on the Internet.
这东西是我从网上找来的
Takes days to kick in.
花了几天才弄到手
Just keep quiet,
只要你不说出去
and this won't ever come back to you.
这事儿就根本不会牵连到你
You're okay with this, right?
你干这个没问题的 对吧
Just think of it like it's the same thing as always.
就把它想成和你平常的工作一样
You're just delivering some hamburgers.
你不过是在递送汉堡
It's not just delivering hamburgers.
这可不是递送汉堡那么简单
Hey, you got a kid.
嘿 你有个孩子
Right?
对吧
What's his name?
他叫什么
Patrick.
帕特里克
Imagine these two guys
想象一下如果这两个人
and Patrick working as a mule,
把帕特里克当驴一样使
making him kill people.
让他去杀人
Wouldn't you do anything to protect your kid?
你难道不会站出来保护他吗
Of course I would.
我当然会
I do all kinds of things for him.
我愿意为他做任何事
Okay, so
好的 那么
these guys using kids like that,
那些人这样利用孩子们
they got to go.
他们必须得死
Right?
对吧
Good.
很好
Tomorrow.
明天
We'll be in touch.
咱们再联系
Bet that tastes good, huh?
这个一定很好吃 对吗
Come here.
来抱抱
Okay, here we go.
好样的 我们来觉觉
Here we go.
睡觉觉啦
What are you doing?
你来干什么
If you need to talk, use the phone.
如果你想谈 打电话
This isn't a phone talk, Walter.
电话上说不清楚 沃尔特
Your wife's out, right?
你老婆出去了 对吧
Isn't she something?
她真是个小乖乖
I got a granddaughter a few years older.
我有一个孙女比她大点儿
What can I do for you?
你有何贵干
Have a seat, Walter.
沃尔特 咱坐下说
I spoke to Goodman about Pinkman
我跟古德曼谈过平克曼的事
and this plan of yours.
还有你的计划
And?
然后呢
I'm not going to do it.
我不打算去做
Why?
为什么
Because it's moronic.
因为这么做太傻了
Saul said you've done things like this before.
索尔说你原来这么干过
That's not the moronic part.
那部分不算傻
Okay, so what's the problem?
那么是什么问题
The problem is the boss wouldn't like it.
问题是老板可不会满意
Saul?
索尔吗
My boss.
我的老板
Your boss.
也是你的老板
This is a professional courtesy.
我这次来 只是出于礼节
No one knows I'm here. Understand?
没人知道我来过这儿 懂吗
But our employer would find out, like always,
但我们的老板会知道 一直是这样
and if Pinkman were arrested,
而且如果平克曼被抓了
he'd take it as a problem.
他会把这事当成一个问题
Walt, you got a good thing going here.
沃尔特 你现在的生活真的不错了
We all do.
我们都是
You want to risk it all on one junkie?
你想拿这一切去冒险救一个瘾君子吗
Now, I realize you two have a history,
我知道你俩过去有交情
but this kid's been on the bubble a while now.
但这小子现在已经很危险了
It's a long time coming.
让我想起很久以前的事
What is?
什么事
I used to be a beat cop, long time ago,
很久以前我曾是一名巡逻警察
and I'd get called out on domestic disputes all the time.
我总被派去处理家庭纠纷
Hundreds, probably, over the years.
那些年 加一起差不多数百起吧
But there was this one guy,
但有这么一个人
this one piece of shit that I will never forget.
那个混蛋我永远都不会忘
Gordie. He looked like Bo Svenson.
他叫戈迪 长得有点像博·史文森[橄榄球明星]
You remember him?
你记得那人吗
Walking Tall? You don't remember?
个子高高的 还记得吗
No. Anyway
不记得算了 反正
big boy-- 270, 280,
大块头 270,280磅
but his wife--
他的妻子
or whatever she was--
或无论她是谁
his lady was real small, like a bird,
他的女人吧 简直是小鸟依人
wrists like little branches.
小手腕细得跟树枝一样
Hmm. Anyway,
然后呢
my partner and I get called out there every weekend,
我和搭档每周末都会被叫去调解
and one of us would pull her aside and we'd say,
我们总会把她拉到一边 对她说
"Come on, tonight's the night we press charges."
振作起来 今晚我们就要对他正式起诉
And this wasn't one of those
这不是那种
"Deep down he really loves me" Set-ups.
"在心底里他是爱我的"的老情节
We got a lot of those, but not this.
我们碰到过很多 但这案子不是
This girl was scared.
这女孩是真的很害怕
She wasn't going to cross him no way, no how.
她拿他根本没办法
Nothing we could do but pass her off to the EMTs,
我们能做的只是把她送去急救而已
put him in the car, drive him downtown,
把他叫上车 带到市区
throw him in the drunk tank.
把他扔到酒鬼拘押所
He sleeps it off. Next morning,
让他睡过去 到了第二天早上
out he goes-- back home.
照常回家
But one night
但有一晚
my partner's out sick,
我搭档请了病假
and it's just me.
就我一个人
And the call comes in,
电话又打来了
and it's the usual crap--
还是老戏码
broken-nose-in-the-shower kind of thing.
说是"在浴室里摔倒弄破鼻子"之类的
So I cuff him, put him in the car,
我就把他给拷上了 让他上车
and away we go.
把他带走了
Only that night
只是那晚
we're driving into town,
我开车带他进市区
and this sideways asshole
这混蛋
is in my back seat
坐在我的后座
humming "Danny Boy."
哼唱"男孩丹尼."
And it just rubbed me wrong.
我一下就火大了
So instead of left,
本来应该转左
I go right, out into nowhere.
我却转右 把车开到了一个没人的地方
And I kneel him down,
我让他跪下
and I put my revolver in his mouth,
然后把枪塞到他嘴里
and I told him,
我告诉他
"This is it.
就是这样
This is how it ends."
你今天得死在这里
And he's crying,
他吓哭了
going to the bathroom all over himself,
屎尿全都吓出来了
swearing to God he's going to leave her alone,
对天发誓他再也不碰那女孩了
screaming
尖叫着
as much as you can with a gun in your mouth.
因为枪还塞在他嘴里
And I told him to be quiet
我叫他安静
'cause I need to think about what I was gong to do here.
因为我要好好想想接下来该怎么做
And of course he got quiet.
他当然安静下来了
Goes still.
就这样一直安静
And real quiet.
真的很安静
Like a dog waiting for dinner scraps.
像条等剩饭的狗
Then we just stood there for a while.
然后我们原地站了一会儿
Me acting like I'm thinking things over,
我假装在考虑
and Prince Charming kneeling in the dirt
帅哥跪在泥里
with shit in his pants.
屁滚尿流
And after a few minutes
几分钟之后
I took the gun out of his mouth,
我把枪从他嘴里拔了出来
and I say, "So help me, if you ever touch her again,
对他说 "我发誓 你要是再敢碰她"
"I will such and such and such and such
"我就如此怎样怎样"
and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."
"之类的那些话"
Just a warning?
只是警告一下他吗
Of course.
当然
Just trying to do the right thing.
只是想要做件好事
But two weeks later he killed her.
可是两周之后 他杀了她
Of course.
当然
Caved her head in with the base of a Waring blender.
用搅拌机砸瘪了她的头
We got there, there was so much blood,
我们赶到的时候 到处都是血
you could taste the metal.
空气里弥漫着铁锈的味道
The moral of the story is
这个故事告诉我们一个道理
I chose a half measure
我在本该决断的时候
when I should have gone all the way.
采取了姑息折衷
I'll never make that mistake again.
我绝不会再犯同样的错误
No more half measures, Walter.
别再姑息折衷 沃尔特
Man, I don't get this.
这是怎么回事
I don't get this at all.
我搞不明白
All I'm seeing is the kid.
只看到那孩子
So where are they?
他们到哪儿去了
I don't know.
我不知道
They're always around.
他们应该在附近的
Burgers are getting cold.
汉堡都快凉了
So is it, like, fast?
这东西 会很快吗
Don't sweat it, all right? You're just doing what you do.
别慌 好吗 你只要一切如常就好
Nobody's going to know anything.
没有人会知道
Can I have another bump?
我能再喝一杯吗
You had your bump.
你已经喝过一杯了
We get this thing done. Then you can have all you want.
事成之后 你要什么都可以
Going to need you to come with me.
你得跟我走一趟
Take a walk.
你可以走了
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
Sit down.
坐下
I understand that you have a problem with two of my employees.
我了解到你跟我的两名雇员之间有些矛盾
It is true that they killed one of your associates.
他们确实杀死了你的一位合伙人
It is possible they acted rashly,
他们的行为可能有些鲁莽
but, on the other hand, there was provocation.
但另一方面 他们也确实受到了挑衅
A man was selling on their territory.
有人在他们地盘上贩毒
There is blame on both sides.
双方都有责任
This will go no further.
此事到此为止
It will be settled right here, right now.
就在此地 此刻解决
You told him.
你告诉他了
Wait outside.
出去等
Listen to me.
你听好了
You have one friend in this room.
这间屋子里 你只有一个朋友
This man.
就是这个人
Those men outside
外面那两个人
are my trusted employees,
是我信任的雇员
and when I learned what you intended to do
所以当我得知你打算
If it wasn't for this man
如果不是因为这个人
and the respect I have for him,
以及我对他的尊重
I would be dealing with this in a very different way.
我会以完全不同的方式来处理你
You don't look at him. You look at me.
别看他 看着我
This is what happens now.
接下来你该这样做
My men will come back inside,
我的人进来以后
and you will shake their hands
你跟他们握手
and you will make peace.
同他们和好
And that will be the end of this.
然后此事到此为止
No.
Jesse
杰西
Pardon me?
你说什么
They use kids.
他们利用孩子
These assholes of yours,
你手下这帮混蛋
they got an 11-year-old kid doing their killing for them.
他们派一个11岁的孩子去帮他们杀人
You're supposed to be some kind of reasonable businessman.
我以为你是个通情达理的生意人
This how you do business?
你就这样做生意的吗
You okay with this?
你不反对他们这样吗
You got anything to say here?
你不想说点什么吗
Bring them back.
叫他们进来
No more children.
不许再利用孩子
Understand?
懂了吗
And you.
还有你
You keep the peace.
不许再闹了
Say it.
说出来
Yeah. I'll keep the peace.
是 我不会再闹了
Shake hands.
握手
Jesse, your actions
杰西 你的行为
they affect other people.
会影响到其他人
And sometimes
有些时候
compromises have to be made
必须学会妥协
for the best of reasons.
理智一点
No, Jesse. Jesse!
别走 杰西 杰西
Marie, let the people who get paid to do this, do this.
玛丽 让那些拿了工钱的来干这活
The people who get paid to do this, do a lousy job.
他们哪有我干的这么上心
So I guess this is what you want, huh?
这就是你想要的 对吧
Just lying in a hospital bed,
躺在医院病床上
getting sponge baths from nurses.
让护士用海绵擦身
Marie.
玛丽
It's time to go home, Hank.
该回家了 汉克
How many times I got to tell you, Marie?
玛丽 还要我说多少次
Not till I'm well.
没痊愈我就不出院
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你干什么呢
I'm just seeing.
只是看看
Seeing what?
看什么
Seeing what I see.
你觉得我在看什么
I'm not at my best here, Marie.
我现在状态不好 玛丽
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
Nothing's going to happen.
不会有变化的
I say it will.
我认为会的
I'm in this bed for a reason.
我住院是有原因的
Well, it's a waste of time.
你这是浪费时间
Besides, what if someone comes in?
再说了 要是有人进来怎么办
Let them. I don't care if someone walks in.
随便 我不介意有人进来
Marie, what's wrong with you?
玛丽 你有毛病吗
I'll tell you what.
这样好了
If I can get the groundhog to see his shadow
如果我能让你"重振雄风"的话
It's not going to happen. I'm sorry.
不可能的 抱歉
I'm betting it will, and if he does,
我打赌它会 如果我赢了
you check out of here.
你就出院
I'm not going to bet on whether I get a boner.
我才不和你赌这个
It's not bet. There's no bet here. No bet.
不赌 坚决不赌
You afraid you'll lose?
你怕输吗
You know what? You're just--
你知道吗 这真是
You're just being foolish, you know?
你又在犯傻了
Come on.
拜托
What's the point?
有意义吗
The point is
意义就是
you're not completely hopeless.
可以证明你并不是全无希望
We have a bet?
愿意赌了吗
You know what?
既然这样
If it'll get you out of here quicker,
如果这能让你死心的话
you got one minute.
给你一分钟
One minute?
一分钟吗
All right. That's a cakewalk.
好 那太简单了
Yeah, this is just--
这真是
It's just sad. I mean--
真是太悲哀了
I really feel sorry for you, Marie, you know?
我真是同情你 你知道吗 玛丽
I really do. It's just-- It's--
真的 这真是
pathetic.
太可悲了
That's okay. Keep talking.
没关系 随便你怎么说
Protest.
抗议吧
Struggle.
挣扎吧
Marie, give up.
玛丽 放弃吧
I mean, seriously, it's
我是说真的 这
not
going to happen.
不可能的事
Bad day?
今天过得很糟吗
I don't even know.
我也不知道
Anyway, it's better now.
不过 现在好多了
Tell them you're busy.
告诉他们你在忙
Hello.
Grandma?
奶奶
Slow down.
慢点说
Slow down. I can't--
慢点 我听不清
Oh, God.
什么
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的天啊
There he is!
他在那里
Let me through.
让我进去
Tomas!
托马斯
No!
You have to let me in! Please!
让我进去 求你了
Hey, it's me. Wait for the thing.
是我 有事留言
Jesse, you are now 42 minutes late.
杰西 你迟到42分钟了
I'm starting without you.
我不等你了
- What is wasabi? - Wasabi. Right you are.
-什么是芥末酱 -芥末酱 回答正确
"Four-letter Word" For 1,200.
我选"四字真言" 1200美元的奖励
Pilots and musicians know this word
飞行员和音乐家都知道这个词
Dinner's almost ready, okay?
晚饭快好了
- Okay. - Kevin.
-知道了 -凯文
- What is "Solo"? - That's the word.
-什么是"单干" -回答正确
This guy is good.
这人很厉害
- "Four-letter Word," 2,000. - "A loud"
-我选"四字真言" 奖励是2000的词
harsh cry; Walt Whitman's was "Barbaric"
这词意为哭喊 沃尔特·惠特曼曾描述为"野蛮的"
- Yell. - What is "Yawp"?
-是"叫喊"吧 -正确答案应该是"什么是嚎叫"
- Kevin. - What is "Yawp"?
-凯文 -什么是"嚎叫"
- "Yawp." - "Tokyo," 1,200.
-"嚎叫"回答正确 -我选"东京" 奖励为1200
What-- What the heck's a "Yawp"? - This crustacean
到底什么是"嚎叫" -一种甲壳纲动物
Uh, "Yawp" is a yell.
"嚎叫"就是"叫喊"的一种
I'll be right back.
我离开一下
That's what I said. - Terry.
那是刚才我说的 -泰瑞
- What is crab? - No.
-"蟹"是什么 -不对
Uh, okay to use your bathroom, right?
我能用下你的洗手间吗
- "Tokyo" For 1,600. - Okay.
-我选"东京" 奖励是1600 -没问题
is the freshwater type.
是一种淡水蟹
Hey, it's me. Wait for the thing.
是我 有事留言
Hey, it's me. Wait for the thing.
是我 有事留言
Look, I hope you're not waiting for an apology,
听着 你最好不是在生我的气
because I did not rat you out.
因为我没有出卖你
I was looking out for your best interest as well as my own,
我百分之百坚持我的观点 并且
and I stand by my decision 100%,
我认为这是最好的解决方法
so we'll just have to agree to disagree.
求同存异也是允许的吧
Anyway, just call me back.
总之 给我回电话
So the TV turns itself off, huh?
你以为电视会自己关掉吗
- Yeah. - Oh, I'll get it.
-是啊 -我来关
But frist, more details on our top story
首先 让我们来关注一下今天的头条
*******on the murder of a young boy in the South Valley.
南谷的年轻男童谋杀案的后续报道
Police have yet to release a statement,
警方尚未发表声明
but sources indicate
但有消息指出
that 11-year-old Tomas Cantillo
昨晚有匿名人士向警方举报
may have been the victim of a gang-related execution.
十一岁男童托马斯·坎蒂罗
An anonymous tip brought police to a playground
在4700区第八大道的公园里
on the 4700 block of 8th Avenue late last night.
惨遭帮派处决
Paramedics were called to the scene
医务人员随即赶到现场
but were unable to revive the boy.
但仍无法挽救男童
A gruesome crime,
真是可怕的罪行
Can you turn that off?
能把电视关了吗
and yet another casualty in what appears to be
这是自加强打击
- the city's ongoing struggle - Walt?
-城市毒品犯罪以来 -沃尔特
against drugs and the gangs that peddle them.
发生的又一起黑帮贩毒而导致的惨案
We'll be passing along detail--
我们会持续为您带来最新消息
Give your dad--
给你爸
I'm sorry. It's just,
很抱歉
they've been talking about that all day, and it's just
他们整天都在说这个 有点
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Hey, uh, did you know your dad and I
你知道我和你爸
are thinking about maybe starting a business together?
在考虑打算合伙做生意吗
Seriously?
真的吗
What kind of business?
什么生意
Um, I don't know.
不知道
We're thinking maybe a car wash.
可能开个洗车行吧
What do you mean? Like the one you used to work in?
你是指 你以前打工的那种地方吗
I'm sorry. I-- I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Run.