绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第13集: 二不休 Full Measure

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
-Well, hello again. - Hi!
-你好 又见面了 -你好
I hope we're not too late.
希望我们没有太迟
No, no. Perfect timing.
不不不 时候刚好
Okay, Stan, this is my husband Walt.
斯坦 这是我丈夫沃尔特
Hi. Good to meet you, Walt.
你好 沃尔特 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
- Sandia Laboratories, huh? -Yeah.
-桑迪亚实验室的人是吧 -没错
I hear some pretty fascinating stuff goes on out there.
我听说你们研发了不少好东西啊
Ah, well, you know--
你知道的
Working on anything you can talk about?
最近在忙什么
I'm picturing giant space lasers.
我寻思着是不是某种大型空间激光器
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
Honestly, what I do would bore you senseless.
说实话 我干的活你肯定觉得无聊
Oh! But giant space lasers?
大型空间激光器
Now, that sounds cool.
这个听上去挺棒的
I'll have to bring it up at our next staff meeting.
下次管理层开会 我会给他们提一提
Well, just remember I get a cut.
那我得要提成哦
All right, that's a deal.
没问题 我们一言为定
So this is it, honey. What do you say?
就这儿了 亲爱的 怎么说
- Do you want to take a tour? - Sure.
-你想参观一下吗 -当然
Okay.
来吧
Look, how about I give y'all some privacy?
这样吧 你们单独慢慢看
I'll go out to the car and make a few calls.
我去车里打几个电话
Take as much time as you need.
你们慢慢看 不着急
All right. Good.
好的
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢
He's actually a nice guy. He doesn't push.
人不错 不是急性子
Yeah.
So, as you can see, there's, uh
你看到了 这里
there's a kind of flow going on here.
这里挺通风
- It's a nice big living room. - Yeah.
-客厅也很棒 -不错
And this is the dining area.
这是饭厅
- Ah, the dining area. Right. - Yes.
-饭厅是吧 -没错
Oh, and, uh--
还有
- It's got a pool. - Oh, pool is nice.
-游泳池 -游泳池不错
Backyard could be a little bigger.
后院有点小
Um, and-- Oh, there's a breakfast bar
可以在这儿吃早餐
- kind of dealie here which is nice. - Jesus.
-感觉不错 -挺好
And, uh, I don't know, the kitchen's really spacious
你看 厨房也挺宽敞的
and, you know, got good appliances, and--
电气用具也基本齐全
How many bedrooms?
有几间卧室
Three.
三间
Told you.
给你说过了
They're all pretty good size, and--
户型都不错
Oh, this is the first one here.
这是第一间
And then there's two more at the back.
后面还有两间
Only three bedrooms?
只有三间卧室吗
I think we're gonna need at least five.
怎么说也得五间吧
Don't you think?
不觉得吗
- Five? - Yeah.
-五间 -是的
What? Do I look like I'm about to drop a litter?
什么 我像这么能生的吗
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Dude.
-不 不 -喂
No, we'll have three kids total, eventually.
不 我们最终会有三个孩子
But we'll need a spare room for a study
但需要一间空房来当书房
so that I could work at home and you can write.
这样我就能在家工作 你也可以写作
Nah, I don't--
所以我觉得
I don't think this is gonna be enough.
这儿小了点
Okay. Um, what about a wine cellar?
好吧 那酒窖呢
I mean, we certainly cannot be expected
咱们肯定不能
to live without a wine cellar.
没有酒窖吧
Very funny.
很好笑
I just think we need to set our sights high is all.
我只是觉得咱们应该把眼光放高一点
At least higher than here.
至少比这地方高
Walt, this is a good neighborhood.
沃尔特 这是个很好的社区
It's got a good elementary
这里有所很棒的小学
and supposedly a very good high school.
所以高中也应该不错
And believe me--
相信我
'cause I have definitely looked everywhere--
我都仔细比对过了
for our price range,
这儿价格真的不错
this is as good as it gets.
简直是物美价廉
Well, then let's stretch our price range.
价格再高点也不是问题
Truly.
真的
I mean, why buy a starter house
我的意思是 干嘛买个初级的房子
when we'll have to move out in a year or two?
然后过个一两年又得搬家
Did you win the lottery and not tell me?
你赢彩票了吗
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Come on. Why be cautious?
别这样 干嘛这么谨慎
We've got nowhere to go but up.
人往高处走
第三季 第十三集
除尽后患 Full Measure
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Yeah.
Walter, you see us?
沃尔特 看见我们了吗
Yeah, I see you.
看见了
I'd like you to exit your vehicle
我希望你能从车上下来
and start walking toward us.
然后慢慢朝我们走过来
And then what?
然后呢
I'm gonna need some
然后我需要
some kind of assurance.
保证
I assure you I could kill you from way over here,
我保证我能从这直接杀了你
if it makes you feel any better.
如果这能让你感觉好点的话
Walter, you've been busy.
沃尔特 你最近可没闲着
You want to put your arms out
把你的手
to the sides for me, if you would?
抬起来
You know I haven't slept since Thursday?
你知道我从周四开始就没睡觉
I was out all night cleaning up after you.
我整晚都在外面给你擦屁股
I need my sleep.
我需要睡眠
You said no half measures.
你叫我别姑息折衷
Yeah.
没错
Funny how words can be so open to interpretation.
你要这么曲解 我也没办法
You get your car fixed?
车修了吗
Not yet.
还没
You're gonna want to get your car fixed.
最好把车修好
Let's see how this goes first.
先把目前这档子事解决了再说吧
Has your condition worsened?
情况恶化了吗
Excuse me?
什么
Your medical condition, has it grown worse?
你的身体状况 恶化了吗
Not that I know of, no.
据我所知 没有
- Is there a ringing in your ears? - No.
-耳鸣吗 -不
Are you seeing bright lights or hearing voices?
是否看见亮光或是幻听
I'm quite well, thank you.
我很好 多谢关心
No. Clearly you are not.
不 显然你不好
No rational person would do as you have done.
有理智的人 可不会干出这样的事
Explain yourself.
解释一下吧
My partner was about to get himself shot.
我的合伙人差点被人打死
I intervened.
我不得不进行干涉
Some worthless junkie--
这种没用的瘾君子
For him you intervene and put us all at risk?
你冒着把我们全暴露的危险 就为了他吗
Some contemptible junkie
这种卑鄙小人
who couldn't keep the peace for eight hours?
叫他和解 却连8个小时都管不住自己
That's right. He couldn't.
没错 他是管不住
He was angry because those two dealers of yours
因为你的两个毒贩杀了个11岁的孩子
had just murdered an 11-year-old boy.
所以他很生气
I heard about it.
我听说了
He should have let me take care of them.
他应该让我来处理
Maybe.
也许吧
Then again, maybe he thought
但也许他认为
it was you who gave the order.
就是你下的命令
Are you asking me
你在质问我
if I ordered the murder of a child?
是不是我下令杀那孩子的
I would never ask you that.
我永远不会那么问
Where is Pinkman now?
平克曼现在在哪里
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
A couple of time zones away, at least.
至少是千里之外了
Beyond that, I'd only be guessing.
当然这只是我的猜测
He has enough money to last forever.
因为他有够花一辈子的钱了
He knows he needs to keep moving.
他知道自己要亡命天涯
You'll never find him.
你找不到他的
I don't know, Walt.
这倒不见得 沃尔特
It's what I do, after all.
你忘了我是干什么的吧
He's out of the picture.
现在跟他没关系了
I saved his life. I owed him that.
我救了他的命 是我欠他的
But now he and I are done,
现在我跟他两清了
which is exactly what you wanted, isn't it?
不正合你意吗
You've always struck me as a very pragmatic man,
我一直认为你是个务实的人
so if I may, I would like to review options with you
如果可以 我想和你谈谈选择的问题
of which it seems to me you have two.
你有两个选择
Option A--
选择一
you kill me right here and now.
此时此地 把我干掉
Apparently, I have made that very easy for you.
很明显这对你来说再容易不过了
You can kill me-- no witnesses--
你可以杀了我 没有目击者
and then spend the next few weeks or months
再花上几个星期 几个月的时间
tracking down Jesse Pinkman, and you kill him too.
追查杰西·平克曼的下落 把他也干掉
A pointless exercise, it seems to me.
在我看来 这毫无意义
But that is Option A.
不过这就是选择一
What is Option B?
选择二呢
I continue cooking.
我继续制毒
You and I both forget about Pinkman.
你我都把平克曼给忘了
We forget this ever happened.
就当什么都没发生过
We consider this a lone hiccup
就当是我们互惠而长远的合作中
in an otherwise long and fruitful business arrangement.
的一次小插曲
I prefer Option B.
我比较倾向选择二
You'd need a new assistant.
你需要个新助手
- I could get right on that. - No.
-我可以去找 -不
This time, I choose.
这次我来选人
Your car.
你的车
Get it fixed.
去修一下
Yeah.
知道了
Really?
至于吗
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Thanks.
谢谢
It's good to be back.
很高兴我能回来
Well, shall we?
那么 我们开始吧
By all means, Gale, let's cook.
当然 盖尔 开始吧
What about that rhinoceros?
犀牛怎么样
You think he'd make a good pet?
你觉得那适合当宠物吗
- No. - No?
-不适合 - 不适合吗
Don't you think if you called to him,
你觉得当你叫它时
he'd come running for his supper?
它会跑过来吃饭吗
I'll bet he would. I bet he'd come running.
我打赌它会跑来
You're silly, Pop Pop.
你好傻 爷爷
Well, a little.
确实有点
But he'd probably knock everything over.
但它可能会把东西都撞翻
Plus, there's that big nose of his.
而且它还有个大鼻子
That's not a nose. That's a horn.
那不是鼻子 是角
Is that so?
是吗
His real nose is little.
它鼻子很小的
I learn all kinds of things being with you.
跟你在一起我能学到好多东西
Okay, June Bug, these are for you.
好了 乖孙女 这些给你
What about the rest?
剩下的呢
The rest are for me.
剩下的是我的
No, they're not.
才不是呢
You're too old for balloons.
你太老了 不适合玩气球
Oh, you're never too old for balloons.
再老都不为过
Give me a hug. Oh, I see your mama.
来抱抱 看到你妈妈了
Don't keep her waiting.
快去吧
Bye, Pop Pop.
再见 爷爷
Bye, baby.
再见 宝贝
我求求你 你不要杀我 你千万不要杀我
我不能死 我有三个小孩子
Please. Please, no.
求求你 求求你 不要杀我
我求你你不要杀我
Chow, do you have anything you want to tell me?
周 你欠我个解释
Thank God you're here.
感谢上帝你来了
They keep me prisoner.
他们囚禁我
They keep you prisoner.
他们囚禁你
I don't do nothing for them ever.
我没为他们做任何事
They try and make me.
他们想逼我就范
I say no.
我拒绝了
They steal my chemicals.
他们偷走了我的化学材料
I can't stop them.
我阻止不了
I am businessman.
我只是个商人
You're a businessman--
你是个商人
The lady out front--
外面的那位女士
Hey, lady, are you still there?
女士 你还在那里吗
Ask her if she's still there.
问她还在不在
潘 你还在吗
我当然还在 我还能去哪里啊
你们在干什么呀 我得赶回家了
我有小孩子要照顾 我老公一定急死了
你钱付不够 我前面死了个男人耶
She says yes.
她还在
How's her driving?
她会开车吗
Driving. Is she good behind the wheel?
开车 她开车开得好吗
Good. She's good driver.
很好 她开得很好
Licensed? Dependable?
有驾照吗 可靠吗
She has a Camry.
她有辆凯美瑞
Good.
很好
The trucks will be here first thing in the morning.
卡车明天一早就会到这儿
I strongly recommend
我强烈建议你
that you return our calls next time.
下次记得回我们电话
So have her drive you to the hospital.
让她载你去医院吗
She's gonna need her shoe.
鞋忘拿了
Where did they cross?
他们从哪截的货
Laredo, looks like.
好像是拉雷多
They didn't exactly send their A players.
但他们没有派出最厉害的手下
But like you said, it's cartel, all right.
如你所言 只是帮派行为而已
Probing for weakness.
他们在找弱点下手
Well, they didn't find any.
貌似没成功
What about Pinkman?
有平克曼消息吗
I'm making inquiries.
我正在调查
Done. That's two?
好了 第二步
All right. Let's close it up.
关上吧
Bring it down.
拉下来
Ready?
准备
Great. Okay.
很好 好了
We're good.
搞定
You can take your mask off now.
你可以摘掉面具了
Does that guy ever leave?
那家伙不走吗
Nah.
不走
When exactly did that start?
什么时候开始的
It's new.
刚开始的
We had a
我们
We had a little drama with the person you replaced.
替代你的那位 出了点小插曲
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
No, it'll be fine.
不必 没事
Things will continue to smooth out,
会好起来的
and, yeah, it'll be fine.
一切都会好起来的
By the way, if you're at all worried about working with me
顺便问下 和我工作你有什么顾虑吗
No, I'm not.
没 没有
Because whatever my shortcomings last time,
因为不论上次我有什么缺点
I intend for things to go perfectly from here on out.
我希望从现在开始 一切都能完美
So, if there is
所以 如果有什么
Gale, you're great.
盖尔 你很棒
Seriously.
真的
I just
我只是
However you like things to be done
所有事情 你怎样想
is exactly how we are gonna do them.
我们就怎样做
Period.
绝对的
From here on out.
从现在起
So, uh
所以呢
please teach me.
请指导我吧
Okay.
Gale. It's good to see you.
盖尔 很高兴见到你
Mr. Fring.
福林先生
Wow. This is, uh
真是
I should have called first.
我该事先打个电话的
I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
没有打扰到你吧
No. No, not at all.
没有 完全没有
Please come in.
请进
Can I offer you something? Creme de Menthe?
要喝点什么 薄荷甜酒怎么样
Oh, no. No, thank you.
不 不必 谢谢
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
请恕我这般打扰
Oh, no, no. It's no inconvenience.
一点也没打扰
I need to talk to you about something
我有事要和你商量
something rather pressing.
一件很紧迫的事
If push came to shove, I was wondering
我想知道 在必要的情况下
how soon you might be able to take over the lab yourself.
你多久之后可以独立制毒
You and an assistant.
在助手的协助下
Why would
为什么
Why would push come to shove?
为什么会有这种必要
Has Walter ever talked to you
沃尔特有没有跟你提起过
about why he got into this particular line of work?
他是为何入这行的吗
I guess I assumed it was because it pays so well.
我猜我以为是 佣金丰厚的缘故
Oh, it is, but specifically.
这是自然 不过具体来说
Has he ever spoken to you about his health problems?
他有和你说过他的健康问题吗
Oh. I'm not surprised.
这不奇怪
He's a very private person.
他不太喜欢和人交流
What exactly are his health problems?
他有什么健康问题
He's dying of cancer.
他患有癌症 时日无多
It is why he does this,
所以他才来干这个
to provide for his family,
为了养家糊口
which he has accomplished.
他已经做到了
They will never want for anything.
他的家人以后将衣食无忧
He's seen to that.
他保证了这一点
how long does he have?
他还有多长时间
That is very much the question.
这就是问题所在
He does not want to talk about it,
他不愿意谈这件事
and every time I bring it up with him
每次我跟他提起
I don't know that he's fully accepted the reality of it.
我认为他还没完全接受这个事实
And not to sound cold-blooded,
不是我冷血
but I am running a business here.
我毕竟是个生意人
No, I I understand.
不 我能理解
I have
我在这里
a very large investment in this.
投入了很多资金
There is so much overhead
总开销非常大
that I can't afford to shut down,
我负担不起停工
not even for a week.
哪怕一个星期也不行
So you understand my concern
所以你能明白我的担忧
and my desire for continuity?
以及对不停工的迫切希望吧
I do, absolutely.
明白 完全明白
Now, I intend to keep Walter on
只要沃尔特愿意
as long as he wants,
我会留他一直工作
assuming he's physically up to it.
前提是他身体情况允许
But as he cannot or will not
但他既然不能或者不愿意
tell me how long that might be,
告诉我他还可以工作多久
I must prepare for the worst-case scenario.
我不得不为最坏的情况做好打算
The worst-case scenario.
最坏的情况
I suppose if we had
我想如果我们能
at least a few more cooks together
再在一起制几批货的话
You don't think you're ready now?
现在还没准备好吗
Well, he is such a
他真的是
a master.
大师级的
There's always more for me to learn.
总有我学不尽的知识
But I'm thinking that if we had
可是我想如果我们能再
say, one or two more cooks?
比如 一两批货
One more
一批
I guess, would do it.
我想就可以了
I suppose.
应该能行
I believe in you, Gale.
我相信你 盖尔
I know that when the time comes,
我知道一旦时机成熟
you will be ready.
你一定会准备好的
What's up?
怎么了
Walt?
沃尔特
Is there, um
那个
any particular trick to purging the catalyst bed?
清理催化剂床有什么特殊诀窍吗
No, it's pretty straightforward.
没有 直接清理就是了
I'll show you when we get there.
到时候我会告诉你
Yeah.
什么事
Tell him I'm in conference.
告诉他我在开会
Can't you see I'm in conference?
你看不到我在开会吗
I'm looking to find a client of yours.
我在找你的一名客户
I was hoping you could help me out with an address.
希望你可以帮个忙 给我他的地址
Which client?
哪位客户
Jesse Pinkman.
杰西·平克曼
Jesse Pinkman in the phone book Jesse Pinkman.
电话簿上找找杰西·平克曼
Hmm. How would one track him down?
这个人怎么找呢
I wonder.
我也想知道
You're still here.
你还没走
I need your full attention, Saul.
你给我仔细听好 索尔
Jesse Pinkman current whereabouts.
我要杰西·平克曼当前的行踪
The sooner you tell me, the sooner you can get back
你赶紧告诉我 就可以继续享受你这个
to whatever the hell this is exactly.
天知道是什么的鬼东西
What am I, eight-grade hall monitor? "Current whereabouts."
你当我是高年级纠察员吗 "当前的行踪"
Let me tell you something, Mike
迈克 我实话跟你说
You are good right there.
你老实躺着
Now, let's both get comfortable.
我也找个舒服地方坐
Now, when I say I'm looking for Pinkman,
我说我要找平克曼
we both know why, don't we?
你我都心知肚明 对吧
And you pretending otherwise
你给我装糊涂
only wastes my time
只会浪费我的时间
and serves to annoy me.
只会惹恼我
Mike, uh,
迈克
there are rules to this lawyer thing.
律师这行有它的规矩
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah.
Attorney-client privilege. That's a big one.
律师-当事人保密特权 这很重要
And that's something I provide for you.
我也同样在为你保密
So if I give up Pinkman, well,
所以如果我出卖平克曼
then you're gonna be asking
你就得问了
"Old Saul gives 'em up pretty easy.
索尔这么轻易出卖他们
What's to keep him from giving me up?"
怎能保证他不出卖我呢
You see? So then where's the trust?
看吧 这样哪还有信任
I trust the hole in the desert I'd leave you in.
我可以把你活埋到沙漠里 你信吗
Yeah, it's an argument.
也对
So
所以
don't make me beat you till your legs don't work.
别逼我把你打成瘸子
Now tell me where to find him.
告诉我哪里能找到他
You know it's the right thing.
识时务者为俊杰
I can't tell you, Mike.
我不能说 迈克
All right, I--
好吗
Look, if I was to tell you,
听我说 我要是告诉你了
I just-- I couldn't live with myself.
我就我良心过不去
I'm sorry.
对不起
But who's to say I didn't write
但是万一我把地址
the address down in my day planner?
写在日程表上
Or on a scratch piece of paper somewhere?
或是草稿纸上
Who's to say I didn't write down a location
出于职业需要 我记下了地点
strictly for my own professional use?
但结果不小心被人看见了
Do not touch anything on my desk.
请别碰我桌上任何东西
I'm gonna leave the room, make myself a Nescafe.
我要出去一下 给我自己泡杯雀巢咖啡
I'm just looking out for you, that's all.
我这是在罩着你
Like a mother hen.
就像是母鸡护小鸡
Believe me,
相信我
money laundering ain't what it used to be.
洗钱已不是过去那回事了
God, do I miss the '80s.
真怀念八十年代
Wasting your time.
你这是白费功夫
I'm buying the car wash. End of story.
我要买洗车场 说完了
Well, one look at this place, you're gonna fall in love, so--
看一眼这地方 你就会喜欢上的
Huh? Was I right?
怎样 我说的没错吧
Where else are you gonna find
打着灯笼也找不到
a cash-only business that's this much fun?
这种只收现金 而且还这么好玩的地方
Unless we're talking massage parlors,
除非是那种[挂按摩院招牌的]妓院
and I don't see it.
不过我没找到
Shall we?
进来瞧瞧
You ever actually play laser tag?
你玩过激光枪战游戏吗
It's good cardio. Plus you get to shoot at kids.
是个不错的有氧运动 而且还能朝小孩子开枪
You got your bumper cars over there down that way.
那边过去有碰碰车
Got your arcade right here.
游乐场在这里
All the latest video games.
最新潮的电子游戏全有
Snack bar is over there.
小吃吧在那边儿
Nothing stopping you from selling beer to the parents.
可以卖啤酒给家长
That's a whole new revenue stream.
是笔全新的收入
All right, enough.
行了行了
We're good.
我们安全了
Holy Christ.
我的老天爷
We're good?
安全了
This constitutes good where you're from?
你觉得这种情况叫安全吗
My car is bugged.
我的车被人窃听
I said maybe-- maybe--
我只是说有可能被窃听
I'm being followed.
还被人跟踪
What the hell have you gotten me into?
你他妈这次让我淌的是什么浑水
My very own P.I.
我自己的私人侦探
is threatening to break my legs.
跑来威胁 要打断我的腿
That's like Thomas Magnum threatening
就好像玛格侬威胁
that little prissy guy with the mustache.
那个神经兮兮的小胡子[美剧私家侦探玛格侬]
Over and above.
太过分了
Service-wise, is is over and above.
这早超过了我能给你提供的服务范围
You and I survive this,
要是你我能躲过这一劫
oh, I'm seriously rethinking my pricing.
我真要重新考虑加钱了
Yeah. And that goes
没错 还有你
double for you, Hip-Hop.
你要双倍 嬉皮小子
My guy's no dummy. Right?
那家伙不是傻子
So I give us maybe 24 hours
我们只有24小时
before he figures out that address goes nowhere.
赶在他发现地址是假的之前
You guys do your thing. Make it snappy.
你们做好你们的事 赶紧的
I'll go see if they have Tetris or something.
我去看看有没有俄罗斯方块可以玩
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
You?
你呢
I got my old job back.
我干回我的老本行了
At least until they kill me and Gale takes over.
至少在盖尔接手之前 他们不会杀我
He's their boy, huh?
盖尔是他们的人 对吧
He's their boy.
没错
How long you think you've got?
你觉得你还剩多少时间
Well, he asks a lot of questions
他问了我很多问题
about the cooking process.
关于制毒过程的
I try to be as vague as possible,
我尽量含糊其辞
but I got that guy Victor watching me,
但那个维克多一直在监视着我
listening to every word I say.
我说的每句话他都听着
Maybe the only thing that's saving me
也许我还活着的唯一原因
is Gale's fastidiousness.
是盖尔的过度严谨
Once he feels confident
一旦他有把握了
that he knows my entire method
掌握了我全部方法
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
You know what we do.
你知道该怎么办
There's got to be some other way.
一定还有别的路子
Maybe it's better for you to just go to the cops.
也许直接自首对你比较好
All right?
对吧
I mean, I can't believe I'm saying that at all,
我也不敢相信自己嘴里说出这话
but for your family?
但是为了你家人着想
The DEA would love you.
缉毒局肯定巴不得抓到你这样的人
All the shit you could tell them?
还有你可以透露给他们多少黑幕
Federal Witness Protection, that's a good deal.
联邦证人保护 是很好的选择
As for me, I'll hit the road, yo.
至于我 我会自己跑路
I mean-- I'll make it.
我能逃得掉
We had a-- We had a good run.
我们的确风光过
But it's over.
但已经结束了
Never the DEA.
绝不找缉毒局
The cook can't stop.
制毒不能停止
That's the one thing I'm certain of.
这一点我确定无疑
Production cannot stop.
货不能断
Gus can't afford to.
古斯可担不起断货
So if I'm the only chemist that he's got,
所以假如我是他唯一的制毒师
then I've got leverage.
那我就有了筹码
And leverage keeps me alive.
能让我活命
It keeps you alive, too. I think I can see to that.
也能让你活命 这点还是能保证的
If I'm the only chemist that he's got.
如果我是他唯一的制毒师
I-- I can't do it, Mr. White.
我下不了手 怀特老师
Like you said, I'm--
就像你说的 我
I'm not a
我不是个
I can't do it.
我下不了手
I'll do it.
那我来
I'm gonna--
我需要
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I mean, they're watching me
他们日日夜夜都
day and night.
在监视我
They never leave me alone with Gale, not for a moment.
我根本没机会和盖尔独处
Hell, I don't even know where the man lives.
而且 我甚至都不知道他住哪儿
He's not in the phone book.
黄页上找不到他
I can't find him on the Internet.
在网上也查不着
I can't do it in the lab.
我不能在实验室动手
Victor's always there.
维克多一直在那儿
But if I could just
但如果能够给我哪怕一个小时
shake Victor for even an hour one night,
摆脱掉维克多
I think then that
我想那么
I may be able to
也许我就能
make it look like an accident.
把这件事弄成一场意外
There's got to be some other way.
一定还有别的办法的
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
But when it comes down to you and me versus him--
但事情到了你我与他 只能存活一方的境地
I'm sorry,
我只能说抱歉了
I'm truly sorry--
真的很抱歉
but it's gonna be him.
死的必须是他
You are the only edge that I've got,
你是我唯一的优势
as long as they don't know that you're in town.
他们还不知道你在城里
But I need you to track him.
我需要你跟踪他
Get me his address,
给我他的地址
and I'll do the rest.
其他的我来做
Look, I saved your life, Jesse.
听着 杰西 我救过你的命
Are you gonna save mine?
你这次能救我吗
Please tell me you found him.
告诉我 你找到他了
6353 Juan Tabo Boulevard, Apartment 6.
胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号 6号公寓
You there?
还在听吗
Uh, yeah.
恩 是的
6353 Juan Tabo, Number 6. Got it.
胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号 6号公寓 知道了
He's home?
他在家吗
Yep.
Anyone watching the place?
那地方有人监视吗
No. Looks pretty much wide open.
貌似没人监视
When are you gonna do it?
你打算什么时候行动
Tonight.
今晚
Once it gets dark.
等天黑
Don't do this, Mr. White.
怀特老师 别这么做
Please.
求你了
Go to the cops.
去自首吧
We got a problem.
出事了
Some kind of chemical leaking in your lab.
实验室里有些化学物品泄漏了
You gotta come with me.
你得跟我走一趟
I'll, uh-- I'll follow you.
我 我开车跟着你
They tell me to bring you, I bring you.
他们让我带你去 我就得带你去
Come on, get in the car.
来吧 上车吧
I don't know if it's a barrel leak or what,
我不太懂 也许是某个桶漏了
but you got something mighty stinky down there.
但下面真的很臭
After you.
你先请
Walter, the sooner you figure out what this is,
沃尔特 你越快找出原因
the sooner we all go home.
我们就都能早点回家
Please don't do this.
求你别这样
Mike
迈克
you don't have to do this.
你不必这样做的
Yeah. Unfortunately, I do, Walter.
不幸的是 我必须得这么做 沃尔特
Downstairs.
请下楼
I'll cook-- I'll cook for free.
我会免费制毒
And there won't be any more trouble.
不会再有任何麻烦了
- I promise you. - No.
-我向你保证 -不行
- Okay, if I could just talk to Gus, - No.
-好吗 让我和古斯谈谈 -不行
- I know I can make him understand. - No.
-我相信他会明白的 -不行
-If I can talk to Gus-- No. Walter?
-如果我能和古斯谈谈 -不行沃尔特
I can convince him, okay?
我能说服他的
Just let me, please-- Please.
求你了 求你让我
- Please let me talk to him! - Shut up!
-求求你让我和他谈谈 -闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
I can't do it.
我不能这么做
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll give you Jesse Pinkman.
我可以告诉你杰西·平克曼在哪
Okay? Like you said, he's the problem.
好吗 像你说的 他才是问题
He's always been the problem. Without him, we would--
他一直都是个麻烦 如果没有他
And he's-- he's in town, all right?
他 他就在城里
He's not in Virginia or wherever the hell you're looking for him.
你找错了地方 他不在弗吉尼亚州
He's right here in Albuquerque,
他就在这儿阿尔布开克
and I can take you to him.
我可以带你去找他
I'll take you right to him.
我能带你直接找到他
- What do you say? - Where is he?
-怎么说 -他在哪儿
Right now. You give me an address.
现在 你给我地址
I-- I don't-- He moves.
我 我不知道
He moves around, but if you let me call him--
他没固定的位置 但如果能让我打电话
No, no, please.
别 求你了
No, I just-- My phone.
不 只是电话
I'll just-- It's just my phone.
只是 只是我的电话
I'll call him, and I'll have him meet me.
我打给他 约他见面
All right? Okay?
好吗 可以吗
Okay?
可以吗
Did you do it?
你动手了吗
Mr. White?
怀特老师
Did you do it?
你动手了吗
No, I didn't do it.
不 我没动手
I can't now.
我现在不能动手
It's gonna have to be you.
必须由你来动手了
What? No way, man.
什么 不行 老兄
Listen to me. You're closer than we are.
听我说 你比我们离他近
You'll have about a 20-minute lead.
比我们快20分钟
They've got me at the laundry, and they're going to kill me.
他们把我带到洗衣房 要杀了我
Jesse, do it now! Do it-- Do it fast!
杰西 马上动手 快去
Do it now! Jesse!
马上就动手 杰西
Oh, my God.
我的天
Just what the hell was that exactly?
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
You might want to hold off.
你可能得缓一缓再杀我了
Yeah? Why?
是吗 为什么
Because your boss is gonna need me.
因为你的老板会需要我
6353 Juan Tabo, Apartment 6.
胡安塔波林荫大道 6353号 6号公寓
Yeah.
没错
Hi.
你好
How can I help you?
有什么事吗
Take whatever you want.
想要什么 尽管拿走
I have money. I have--
我有钱 我有
I got a lot of money.
我有很多钱
I have--
我有
Please don't do this.
求求你别这么做
You don't-- You--
求求你别
You--
求你
You don't have to do this.
你大可不必这样