绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第2集: 无名马 Caballo sin Nombre

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
♪ After two days ♪
♪ In the desert sun ♪
♪ My skin began to turn red ♪
♪ After three days ♪
♪ In the desert fun ♪
♪ I was lookin' at a riverbed ♪
♪ And the story it told ♪
♪ of a river that flowed ♪
♪ Made me sad to think it was dead ♪
♪ You see, I've been through the desert ♪
♪ on a horse with no name ♪
♪ It felt good to be out of the rain ♪
♪ In the desert you can remember your name ♪
♪ 'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain ♪
♪ After nine days, I let the horse run free ♪
Good morning, Officer.
早上好 警官
- Sir, can you turn the music down? - Oh, yeah.
-先生 能把音乐关小吗 -噢 好的
All right.
好的
Down means off.
关小的意思是关掉
Of course. Okay.
当然 好的
You know why I pulled you over this morning?
知道为什么要你靠边停吗
Well, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I wasn't speeding.
我很 很确定我没有超速
I've been using the cruise control, so I--
我装了定速巡航 所以我
No, sir. Your windshield.
不 先生 是你的挡风玻璃
License and registration, please.
请出示驾照和行驶证
Right.
好的
This-- This was from Wayfarer 515.
这这是515航班造成的
- Um, my house was in the debris field. - Okay.
-我家正好就残骸区中 -好的
Uh, and that's--
恩 而且
that's what shattered my windshield--
飞机上掉下的碎片
some piece of wreckage from the plane.
打碎了我的挡风玻璃
I understand.
我明白
You know of-- of Flight 515, the plane crash?
你知道515航班 那次坠机事件
- You're wearing the ribbon. - Yes, sir.
-你戴着绶带 -是的 先生
I'm quite aware of Wayfarer 515.
我非常清楚515航班
I was one of the first responders on the scene that day.
我是那天在现场第一批反应过来的一员
Then what are you doing?
那你现在在做什么
Citing you, sir.
传讯你 先生
What? What, you don't believe me?
什么 什么 你不相信我
Sir, regardless of how that windshield was damaged,
先生 不管挡风玻璃是怎么损坏的
this car is unsafe to drive in this condition.
在此情况下驾驶这辆车都是不安全的
Stay in the car, please.
请呆在车里
Wait. Wait just a minute. Just one minute.
等等 等一会 就一会
Sir, I asked you to stay in the vehicle.
先生 我要求你呆在车里
No, no, no.
不 不 不
- I can get out of my own car. - Sir, listen--
-我有权利从自己的车里出来 -先生 听着
No, no, no. You listen to me.
不 不 不 你听我说
It's time for you to listen to me.
现在是你听我说
Sir, what you need to do is take a deep breath,
先生 你需要做一下深呼吸
- Calm down. - This is America.
-冷静一下 -这是美国
And get back in that car now.
现在回到车里
- I have rights. - Do you understand that?
-我有权利 -你能明白么
At least have the common decency to hear me out.
至少有起码的礼貌把我的话听完
I need you to step back right now.
你现在立刻退后
- Did you even hear what I said? - Sir, calm down.
-你有没有听到我说什么 -先生 冷静
Now you're giving me a ticket? I told you
你现在竟然给我开罚单 我告诉过你
that my house was in the debris field.
我家就在残骸区
Do you have the remotest inkling of what that means?
你有没有稍微注意到这意味着什么
Sir, calm down.
先生 冷静
Hellfire rained down on my house
地狱之火雨点般撒落在我的房子上
- Sir, I need you to step back now. - Where my children sleep!
-请你立刻后退 -落在我孩子睡觉的地方
There were body parts in my yard!
在我院子里散落着尸体的碎片
- Sir, this is your last warning. - You gotta be kidding me!
-先生 最后一次警告你 -你在耍我
You got about two seconds to stand down,
你有两秒钟时间退后
or I'm gonna pepper spray you.
否则我将对你使用胡椒喷雾器
You're gonna pepper spray? Perfect!
你有胡椒喷雾 棒极了
That is just perfect! Pepper spray the man
真的是太棒了 对一个在美国宪法保护下
who's expressing his opinion under the First Amendment!
表达自己观点的人使用胡椒喷雾器
无名马 Caballo sin Nombre
第三季 第二集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Lastly, a little something from down El Paso way.
最近 埃尔帕索暗中有些小动作
Border Patrol came across multiple homicides
边境巡逻队遇到的多重凶杀案
just this side of the border.
只是在边境这边
Truck turn out to be a chicken run
出了华雷斯和拉雷
out of Juarez and Laredo.
卡车就成了小鸡快跑
Border Patrol's been playing hide-and-seek
边境巡逻队和这些走私贩子
with these polleros for two years.
玩了两年捉迷藏
But this time, as soon as they made it across,
但是这一次 他们刚一过来
someone hit them-- hit them hard.
有人就攻击了他们 狠狠地攻击了他们
We're talking a driver and nine illegals.
我们这里说的是一个司机和九个非法移民
No sign of the shooters.
没有枪手的迹象
This truck was carrying more than just people.
这辆客车装的可不仅仅是人
What are we looking at? Weed, coke, or meth?
我们在找什么 烟草 可卡因还是冰毒
Nah. Doesn't look like they were transporting narcotics.
都不是 他们看起来不像是在运输毒品
So, why did the Border Patrol kick this to us?
那边境巡逻队干嘛踢给我们
They didn't. I pulled it.
他们没踢给我们 是我要过来的
You ask me, this's high-end cartel work.
你问我 这是卡特尔集团高层的杰作
Los Zetas, maybe.
也许是洛泽塔斯团伙
Question is, why do we have Juarez-style action
问题是 为什么我们的非军事区
on our side of the DMZ?
会出现华雷斯暴行
华雷斯暴行:墨西哥北部边境奇瓦瓦州的华雷斯Juarez因贩毒和暴力而“闻名”被人称为“鬼城” 今年以来已有包括16个警察在内的280人被犯罪集团杀害
They sending a message or clearing a path?
他们发送消息或清除道路
Or was this about stopping one particular border-hopper?
或者这是要阻止一场特殊的边界斗争
Maybe one of those extra-crispies
也许其中一个入境的墨西哥人
knew something he shouldn't.
知道了他不该知道的
Anyway, keep your eyes open.
不管怎么样 眼睛放亮点
All right. That's it. Slow news day.
好吧 就这样 没什么要说的了
Add one more to the countdown.
补充一点
Oh, yeah? What's that, Gomie?
哦 什么 格米
We're waiting on that famous blue meth of yours.
我们还等着你那著名的蓝色冰毒的进展呢
29 days since we saw it last.
自从上次见过它已经过去29天了
Yeah, well, it's still out there, Gomie. Don't worry.
哦 是啊 仍在逍遥法外 格米 别担心
Local PD. I gotta take this.
当地警察 我得接这个电话
Gomie, go beat your Piñata.
格米 打你的皮纳塔去吧
皮纳塔:挂起来让小孩子挥棒子打的一种东西打破了就有糖果掉出来
Rest of you jokers- too damn quiet in here.
其他聊天打屁的 安静点
Go catch some bad guys.
去抓坏蛋
Schrader.
施拉德
Hey, what's up, Paul?
嘿 保罗 怎么了
What?
什么
Jesse?
杰西
Hey, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
So you're fixing up the house, huh?
你在整修这栋房子
Doing a little work, yeah.
就小修一下
Uh, I'll bounce.
恩 那我就先走了
It's-- It's cool.
做的不错
You doing okay?
你最近好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
嗯 我很好
I just happened to be driving by
我只是开车经过
and saw the sign.
看见牌子
So, you're selling the place.
那你要卖这个地方吗
In this market.
在这种经济形势下
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
I see you moved the garage. That's bold.
你把车房给挪了挪 这想法挺大胆
Your mother's idea. It's quite an operation.
是你母亲的主意 这可是大工程
We did, all new stucco, all the master suite,
我们粉刷了所有的墙面 所有的主卧室
sandblasted, fumigated the basement
喷沙打磨 熏蒸消毒了地下室
Right on.
好极了
Yeah.
是啊
Fixing up the place totally increases resale value.
整修一下肯定能提高转售价值
I read that in- I want to say, like,
那是我读到的 我想说的是 就像
Time magazine.
时代周刊里说的
So, what'd you do with the upstairs bathroom?
那楼上浴室你是怎么处理的
All redone. New tiles in the bathrooms and kitchens,
全部重做 浴室和厨房全铺新瓷砖
granite countertops, new appliances--
花岗岩台面 全新设备
all top of the line.
全部是最好的
Damn. That's great, Dad.
天呐 太棒了 爸爸
Think, uh, I can get a tour?
我能随便参观一下吗
Eh, these guys are trying to finish up.
恩 这些师傅正加紧完工呢
Maybe we'd better stay out of their way.
我们最好还是别妨碍他们
There are pictures on the Web site,
如果你想看看的话
if you wanna take a look.
网站上有图片
Cool.
好吧
You're looking healthy.
你看上去气色不错
I'll tell your mother. She'll be happy.
我会告诉你母亲的 她会很欣慰的
Thanks.
多谢
You know, I could come by sometime
我想说 我可以时不时的来看望你们
for, uh, dinner or something.
吃个晚饭或做点什么别的
Yeah.
好啊
Sometime.
改日吧
Okay.
好的
Later, Dad.
回见 爸爸
You know, look,
你知道的 听着
he's a high school teacher over at Wynne.
他是怀恩中学的高中老师
Never been in trouble a day of his life.
一辈子从未出过任何乱子
Found out he's got lung cancer,
后来他发现自己有肺癌
and now his wife kicks the poor out of his own house.
然后他老婆把他这倒霉蛋从家里踢了出去
I mean, look, guys,
我的意思是 兄弟们
if anybody rates a little slack,
如果说谁心里有点火
here's the guy.
也就是他了
Hey, Walt, uh,
嘿 沃尔特 嗯
You remember Officer Cavanaugh?
你还记得卡瓦诺警官吗
Officer, I'm very sorry that I lost my temper.
警官 我很抱歉对您发火
There's no excuse for my behavior.
我的这种行为无法原谅
It was disrespectful.
太无礼了
She's divorcing me.
她要跟我离婚
Oh, I don't know what to tell you, buddy.
我不知道该怎么跟你说 老兄
It is what it is.
事已至此了
She doesn't want me to see the kids.
她还不准让我见孩子
She said that?
她是这么说的
Yeah.
是的
You don't write? You don't call?
你没写信也没给我打电话
God.
天呐
It's a disaster.
这是场灾难
It is not a disaster.
这不是灾难
- Oh, okay. - It's not a disaster, all right?
-哦 好的 -这不是灾难 行了吧
She's not going to the cops.
她不会去告诉警察
She's not gonna tell a living soul.
她也不会告诉任何人
You wanna know why?
你想知道为什么吗
one word "Blowback."
一个词 利益双关
If she blabs,
如果她泄露秘密
it'll be a disaster for her.
对她来说也是灾难
That DEA brother-in-law?
那个缉毒所的妹夫
Whew! Screwed.
也跟着倒霉
You were right under his nose.
你就在他的眼皮子底下犯事
He'll be lucky if they let him
他要是幸运的话今后也就只能
bust glue-sniffers at the hobby shop.
在消闲商店里抓抓吸毒的
The kids-- Paging Dr. Phil.
孩子们呢 打电话给菲尔医生说
My daddy's a drug dealer, and my mommy turned him in.
我爸爸是毒贩子 我妈妈把他告发了
And the house-- gone.
现在房子也没有了
The feds will come and
联邦探员会来
RICO her and the kids out on the street.
逮捕她 然后把孩子们都赶出去
Good luck arguing with them on that.
还要和他们继续争执的话 只能祝你好运了
No. It's not gonna happen.
不会的 这些都不会发生
She's bluffing,
她在虚张声势
and she knows it.
而且她也明白
Her going to the police
她是否去跟警察告密
is not the point, Saul.
这不是重点 索尔
She's out of my life. Do you understand?
她要走出我的生活 你明白吗
I've lost my family,
我失去了我的家庭
everything that I care about.
我在乎的一切都没了
Hey, buddy,
嘿 兄弟
uh, it's bad.
恩 太糟了
All right It's a calamity,
好吧 这是灾难
but we live to fight another day.
但我们留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
And after a decent interval of time,
等过一段时间 风平浪静了
Well,
然后
There are other fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草啊
You've been out of circulation for a while.
你已经有很长时间没在这个圈子里了
I mean, you'll be just amazed at what's out there.
我的意思是 外面的世界很精彩
Thailand, the Czech Republic
泰国妞 捷克妞
I mean, those women are so grateful
我是说 那些女人都会万分荣幸
to even be here.
的到这儿来
In the meantime,
与此同时呢
idle hands are the devil's playthings,
闲则生非
So, uh, you should get back on the horse
所以 你应该重新开始
and do what you do best.
做你最拿手的事
First step, talk to our friend and get cooking.
第一步 和我们的朋友谈谈并开始制毒
I can't be the bad guy.
我不能做坏人
What?
什么
I can't be the bad guy.
我不能做坏人
Okay.
好吧
You know, we'll, uh-- we'll revisit.
那么 这样吧 我们再联系
Just, uh,
只是 恩
Promise me you won't hang yourself in the closet.
答应我你不会把自己吊死在壁橱里
Pop-pop!
爸爸
Pop-pop, the ice-cream man!
爸爸 卖雪糕的来了
- Don't tell your mom. - Okay.
-别告诉你妈妈哦 -好的
- Yeah. - It's me.
-请讲 -是我
We may have a wife problem.
他老婆可能是个麻烦
Look, I need eyes on it.
给我密切关注这事
You got an address?
你有地址吗
Hey, dinner's gonna be late.
晚饭大概要晚点才能吃了
Uncle Hank and Aunt Marie are bringing takeout.
汉克姨夫和玛丽姨妈带外卖了
But, if you're hungry,
如果你饿的话
I could rustle something up.
我可以先给你弄点简单的吃
Okay.
好吧
Hey, buddy, pass the ketchup, will you?
把番茄酱拿给我好吗
What?
怎么了
I've had enough trans fat for one lifetime.
我吃够反式脂肪酸了
A two-day drive from the nearest ocean,
何不开两天车到附近海滩去
and you're eating raw fish.
你就能吃到生鱼了
That's all I'm saying.
这就是我的意见
Been a while since that minnow been swimming.
那米诺鱼会更新鲜
Right, buddy?
对吧 老兄
You know, um, Flynn, uh, here
你们知道 弗林
is looking for a part-time job, so
正在找兼职
I don't know. If you know of anything, you might wanna--
如果你们有什么消息
My-- My name's Walter Jr.
我叫小沃尔特
Like-- Like--
你好像
What, you-- you can't even say his name?
你难道连他的名字都不愿提吗
Um, if you've changed your mind about being called Flynn,
如果你改变主意不想叫弗林了
All you need to do is just tell me
只需告诉我
- That you don't want to be called Flynn. - You know what?
-你不想叫这个名字 -你知道吗
Dad didn't even show up till fourth period,
爸直到第四节课才来
and his eyes were all red
他的眼睛都红了
like he'd been crying or something.
像是哭过了一样
But you-- you don't even care.
但你一点都不关心
And now, he won't even drive me home.
现在他都不愿送我回家了
He won't say why,
他不说为什么
But I know it's because you told him not to.
但我知道肯定是你从中作梗
- Honey, I - What?
-亲爱的 我 -你什么
I don't know what your problem is.
我不知道你有什么毛病
You may not love him anymore,
大概你不再爱他了
But I do.
但是我爱
I mean, why you gotta be--
为什么你非得
Why-- Why you gotta be such a-- a bitch?
非得像个贱人
Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Oh
别这样说
- Hank-- Hank-- Hank - You don't talk to your mom that way.
-汉克 -你不能这么和妈妈说话
It's-- It's-- It's all right.
没事
Skyler, I know that you must have your reasons
斯凯勒 我知道你这样做
forall of this.
一定有自己的理由
I
Sky, uh,
斯凯
I-- I know it's none of my business,
我知道这不关我的事
But, uh,
但是
Keeping Walt from the kids
不让沃尔特见孩子
You're right, Hank.
你是对的 汉克
It's none of your business.
这不关你的事
Oh, my God.
我的天
After all of that, please tell me
到了现在 你还能说
That you are still not curious.
你对他们的事不好奇吗
There's nothing to be curious about.
没什么可好奇的
Please.
拜托
The day I heard there was a second cell phone, I knew.
今天我听说了怀特还有一部手机
Believe me. I've seen it a hundred times.
这种事我看过几百次了
Okay. All right. So, what?
好吧 那是什么
Stop dancing around it. What is it exactly
别卖关子了 到底是什么事
that you have seen a hundred times?
什么事你看了几百次
Please, please, enlighten me.
告诉我吧
Look, a guy like Walt--
像沃尔特那样的人
A nice guy, decent, smart, you know?
你知道的 好好先生 正直 聪明
Let's face it-- underachiever, dead-end life, okay?
实话实说 他却不成功 生命到头了
He gets cancer. Time's running out. Midlife crisis.
他罹患癌症 时日无多 加上中年危机
He acts up. Steps out.
他承受不了 爆发了 出轨了
Then the wife-- she catches him.
然后被老婆逮住
I mean, it's a story as old as time.
这都是老掉牙的故事了
Look, do the math, Marie.
用用脑子吧 玛丽
Only comes out one way.
只有这种可能
Knowing Walt, he, uh,
看看沃尔特
felt so guilty, he probably told her himself.
那么内疚 估计是自己向她坦白的
Yeah, I--
是吗 我
I don't know. I think
我不知道
If he cheated on her, that she would've told me by now.
如果他出轨了 她应该会告诉我
It just feels like
我就是觉得
something more.
事情比出轨更严重
Yes, yes, yes. 24-7 coverage. Need you ask?
是 是 日以继夜 还用问吗
How much is this gonna run me?
还要我怎么做
Jesus. I'm in the wrong business.
老天 我入错行了
Yeah. I'll call you.
我再打给你
Return of the prodigal.
浪子回头啦
Welcome back to the land of the living.
欢迎回归现实
- How you feeling? - I'm good.
-感觉如何 -很好
Of course you are. The world's your oyster.
当然如此 世界任你享用
Am I right? Unencumbered young man
我说得对吗 拥有成堆的现金
with, uh, stacks of cash.
可以随心所欲的年轻人
Hey, I'm, uh-- I'm jealous.
我可嫉妒你了
Hand to God, I'm jealous.
我发誓 绝对是嫉妒了
Yeah, speaking of cash,
说到现金
Uh, you know what's giving me heartburn lately?
你知道最近谁最让我心痛吗
Your former partner. This guy
你的老搭档 这家伙
He works like a bastard, right?
没命地干 是吧
Builds a business, single-handed.
白手起家
Finally, the big money shows up, and what does he do?
结果大生意来了 他呢
He walks out.
他不干了
Talent like that,
他有那么高的天赋
and he just flushes it down the crapper.
却弃之不用
It's like Michelangelo won't paint.
就好像米开朗琪罗不去画画
Look, I know you're out of it and all,
我知道你洗手不干了
But you--
但你
You wouldn't talk to him, would you?
你会和他谈谈的吧
I mean, help him pull his head out of his ass?
帮助他清醒过来
Alright. Alright, stretch that.
好吧 好吧 不管他了
He won't listen to me, he's not gonna listen to you,
他不会听我的 也不会听你的
All due respect.
无意冒犯
You want a job?
你想要工作吗
A job?
工作
Who's got a job for me?
谁要找我
I do.
Thought I'd, uh,
我是想
Well, visit, if you don't mind.
来看看 你不介意的话
No, of course not. You don't, uh
当然不介意 你不
- You don't need the room, do you? - No.
-你不需要用这间房间吧 -不用
I just needed some more space to spread out.
我的东西摊得比较开
Just wanted to say hello to little Holly here.
我来看看小霍莉
Hey, girl. Hi.
嘿 小姑娘 你好啊
Oh, it's okay. It's okay, it's okay.
没事啦 高兴点儿
Oh, yeah.
这就对了
She is a beauty. Look at her.
真是个小美人 你看她
Hey, thanks for being so flexible on me coming in.
谢谢你通融让我带她来
Well, I just wish we had you back full time.
我只是希望你能全心投入工作
You do brighten up the place.
你们也给这里带来许多朝气
Listen, believe me, this is, uh
听我说 相信我
I don't wanna bring this up,
我不想这样
but I I can't sign off on these quarterlies.
但是 这些季度报表我不能签
I'm sorry. I just can't.
对不起 真的不能签
Is that right?
有问题吗
If you're gonna do this, Ted,
就算你真的要这样做 泰德
you can't be so glaring about it.
也不能如此明目张胆
Glaring.
明目张胆
Okay.
好吧
That does sound bad.
听起来蛮严重
Uh, show me what's bothering you.
跟我说说是什么问题
Keller.
凯勒
No.
Again
又是
God, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know how you feel about this.
我知道你的感受
Revenue with no backup.
不明来源收入
Here, here, and here.
这里 这里 还有这里
I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该怎么说
Okay. This is- This is fixable, right?
好吧 这个可以修正的 是吧
How about if I just push, uh, 28,800,
你看我把两万八千八百元销掉
um, out of this into next quarter?
延到下季度如何
Would you sign it then?
那样的话你可以签吗
I'm--
我 呃
I'm just saying
我得说
I can't sign it as it currently exists.
我不能签 因为这笔收入现在已经存在了
Fair enough.
那好吧
I'll take care of it.
我自己处理
Thank you for the heads-up.
多谢你预先通知我
Well, you won't have to deal with this again, I swear.
这种事以后不会再发生了 我保证
What if your kids found out?
如果你的孩子们知道了怎么办
If my kids found out?
我的孩子们知道什么
This what you're doing.
你做的这些事
I mean, someday, they're gonna be old enough.
总有一天 他们会长大
How would you explain it to them?
你怎么对他们解释
Put me on the spot, why don't you?
你这是为难我呀 为什么呢
I guess maybe I'd, um
我想 我或许
I'd say that, uh, I might have feet of clay that
我想 我或许是有污点
But that whatever I did, I did thinking of them.
但是我所做的一切 都是为了他们
You know? Trying to provide.
知道吗 是为了更好地培养他们
And, uh, I'd ask them
我会让他们
to try to take the time to understand
尽量花些时间去了解
You know what? Truth is,
你知道吗 事实上
I haven't thought that far ahead, Skyler.
我还没有想过那么远 斯凯勒
I'm just trying to keep my head above water, so
我一直是在奋力挣扎 所以
I better get back to it.
我该回去了
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Hi, Walt. Listen.
嗨 沃尔特 听我说
I'm I can't talk- I'm at work right now.
我现在不方便讲话 我在工作
What?
什么
Louis dropped him off. He was here when I got home.
路易斯开车送他来的 我到家的时候他已经在了
No, no, no. Of course. No. He's not staying.
不 不 当然不 他得回去
He understands that.
他明白的
I'll I'll bring him anywhere you want.
你要我送他到哪里都可以
Dad
Well, yeah, it is rush hour.
那个 现在是交通高峰
I mean, I could fight traffic
我是说 我当然可以逆着车流
and bring him down to Beneke now,
送他去贝内克家
but wouldn't it be easier if we
但如果我们 岂不是更方便
Right. Okay. Good.
好 好的 很好
So we'll meet you at the house.
我们在家等你
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
W-Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
She's just trying to k-keep me from seeing you,
她不让我见你
and you're helping her.
你却帮着她
No. No, son. I mean, your--
不 不是这样的 儿子
your mother she has her reasons.
你妈妈 她是有理由的
What reasons?
什么理由
They're, uh
就是
Well, they're
就是
Well, they're just a little difficult to delineate, but--
这个不太好讲 但是
I mean, yes, there are two sides to every story.
我是说 每件事情都是有
Always. But, uh,
两个方面的
she, uh
她呢
This is just how it has to be.
现在只能这样
For now. Okay?
暂时的 好吗
And, look, your home is your home,
听我说 家毕竟是家
and that is where you belong, okay?
你属于那里 好不好
But it's where you belong.
可是你也属于那里
Dad, it it's your house.
爸 那是你的家
Uncle Hank, Aunt Marie--
汉克姨夫 玛丽姨妈
everybody knows that you hen't done
所有人都知道你没有做错
anything wrong.
任何事情
Everybody is on your side.
大家都站在你这一边
Well, it's it's
这个 这
it's not about taking sides, though.
这不是哪一边的问题
How can How can you let her treat you like this?
你怎么 你怎么能让她这样对你
- Now, come on. - How How
-好了 -你 你怎么
How can you just just take it?
怎么可以听之任之
Just listen to me, okay? No matter what,
听我说 好不好 无论怎样
all of this has nothing to do
这些事情绝不会影响到
with how we feel about you, okay?
我们对你的感情
We both love you very, very much, okay?
我们俩都非常非常的爱你 知道吗
You and your sister will come first, always.
你和你妹妹永远都是第一位的 永远
Now, come on.
别难过了
Let's, uh
让我们
Let's try to see this in a positive light, okay?
乐观地看待这件事
Both of us.
我们两个都要
Let's just buck up.
振作起来
Then I'll take you home.
然后我送你回家
Uh, let me first just
我得先
hit the old bathroom here.
去下这老旧的卫生间
Hello.
你好
Good afternoon. Nice to meet you.
下午好 很高兴见到你们
- Saul Goodman. - Nice to meet you.
-索尔·古德曼 -很高兴见到你
You're not that lawyer on late-night television, are you?
你不会就是夜间广告里的那个律师吧
Better call Saul!
快打电话给索尔!
I get it all the time.
我的口头禅哦
We're here to discuss the sale of the property
我们来此是就马戈街9809号房屋出售一事
at 9809 Margo.
进行磋商
I get it. Flat-fee clients. Am I right?
我知道 老客户了 是吧
Well, folks, today's your lucky day.
好了 伙计们 你们今天交好运了
I represent a client who shall remain nameless.
我所代理的客户不愿透露姓名
However, for our purposes, you might just as well
况且 对我们而言
visualize a large bag of money.
赚大钱才是重点
This individual wants to buy your house today, for cash.
他希望在今天通过现金交付购置你们的房产
- Cash? - Cash. I know. In this economy.
-现金交付 -我理解 在此种经济环境下
In fact, the money is
事实上 我客户
already burning a hole in my client's account.
账户上的余额已所剩无几
You can ask Mr. Gardiner.
就这点你可以咨询加德纳先生
I've shown him all the pertinent financials.
我已经把账务明细给他看过了
It the only reason we're sitting here.
这也是为何我们坐在这里的原因
Fair enough.
很好
We, uh, get a few papers signed and notarized,
我们需要签订一些合同并进行公证
we can take care of this right now.
现在就可以进行
In fact, I can wire you your money this very afternoon.
我也会在今天下午将钱汇给你们
There's just one little hair in the soup--
但唯一值得商榷的是
uh, the price.
价格
We feel 875 is very fair.
我们觉得87.5万很合理
But I suppose there's always a little, uh, wiggle room.
但我想或许还有点回旋余地
Well, you wiggle us on down to 400,
那么就40万
and you got yourselves a deal.
你们商量下吧
400,000? What is that, a joke?
40万 开什么玩笑
No, that's my offer.
不是 这是我的报价
That's less than half price.
还不到一半的价钱
We put almost that much into the renovations alone.
光翻新就差不多花了那么多
Why don't we just cut the clown act
我们就别再讨价还价了
and you tell us what you're willing to come up to?
你就报个实价吧
400,000. That's my final offer.
40万 这是我最后的报价
- Well, this is a waste of time. - Ridiculous.
-真是浪费时间 -无稽之谈
How could you possibly imagine
你怎么会觉得
- that we would entertain this? - Come on, Hon.
-我们会接受这个报价呢 -得了吧 杭
I don't know. I just thought some allowance was in order
我也不清楚 只是在听闻制毒室后
once I heard about the meth lab.
觉得能在价格上有所减让
The one that used to be in the basement.
该实验室据说在地下室
I looked over your signed disclosure statements,
我看了下你们签署的告知声明
and I don't see any mention of a meth lab.
并没有提到制毒室
No. No. Oh, you got your termite inspection.
没有 没有 在这里提到了白蚁检测
That's good. But no meth lab.
这个不错 但还是没有制毒室
Now, some would call that fraud
有人会将掩盖重罪的行为
in service of concealing a felony.
称之为欺诈
I, myself, am more open-minded.
我则是个开明的人
But it is tricky.
但这事有点棘手
Don't get me wrong. I applaud your c--.
别误会 我很赞同你们的作法
I mean, good try in sneaking
我是指 向买家隐瞒
a meth-contaminated property past the buyer.
该房子曾用于制毒这招很聪明
I mean, you know, could've been a good deal for you.
可以卖个好价钱
Too bad. Now, I could
太可惜了 如今我可以
file a suit and encumber this property indefinitely,
提起诉讼 将此房产无期限扣押
or I could start some criminal proceedings.
我也可以提起刑事诉讼
But I don't think any of us want that now, do we?
但这都是你我所不乐于见到的
How about it, counselor? Do you concur?
怎么样 顾问 你同意吗
Ta-da.
到了
Here you go, son.
拿好 儿子
Come on. It's not Devil's Island.
好了 这里又不是魔鬼岛
Okay. Ooh.
行了
Here we go.
我们到了
Oh. Hey.
好啊
Hello.
你好
Uh, mmm. Brought pizza.
我带了披萨来
Yeah. Well, I'm making dinner.
是啊 可是我在做饭了
Oh, okay. I'll just, uh, put it in the fridge.
好吧 那放冰箱里吧
It's even better the next day, huh?
第二天吃更可口
Hi, honey.
你来啦 宝贝
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah.
是啊
All right. Skyler
好吧 斯凯勒
Honey, what kind of example do we want to set here?
亲爱的 我们楞在这里算怎么回事
Right? I mean, can't we at least just sit down
对吧 我们不能坐下来
and eat a piece of pizza together?
一起吃块披萨吗
Just to hash things out like adults? You know--
不能像成年人一样处理问题吗
We havediscussed
需要讨论的
everything we need to discuss.
我们都已经讨论过了
I thought I made myself very clear.
我想我已经说得很清楚了
I got dipping sticks.
我放下就走
You've reached Walt's temporary number.
这是沃尔特的临时号码
Please leave a message.
请留言
When I went out this morning to get the newspaper,
今早我出去拿报纸
I saw a pizza on our roof.
发现屋顶上有张披萨
Would you know anything about that?
你知道是怎么回事吗
Listen to me, Walt. You need to control yourself.
听我说 沃尔特 学会控制自己
Calm down, accept the situation,
冷静下来 接受现实
and keep your distance.
离我们远点
If you can't manage that, I will get a restraining order.
要是你做不到 我就去申请限制令
Skyler. Skyler.
斯凯勒 斯凯勒
I got your restraining order right here!
我已经收到你的限制令了
Restrain this!
被禁锢在这里
Breaking even's not so bad.
不赔不赚也不错
In this economy, a lot of people
在这种经济环境下 很多人
would kill to break even.
都赔得精光
Poor Jake. He had his heart set
可怜的杰克 要是他知道了
on going to space camp.
该多么地伤心
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, G--. This is all we need.
天啊 说曹操曹操到
Hey, Mom, Dad.
老爸 老妈
How's it going?
你们还好吗
Uh, Jesse, it's, uh,
杰西
really not a good time.
你来得真不巧
Jesse, the house has been sold.
杰西 房子卖掉了
The new owners are expected at any moment.
新房东随时会来
- Where do you think you're going? - Inside.
-你这是去哪里 -进屋
I bought the place.
这房子是我买的
Be back by 7, okay?
7点准时回家好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Bye.
再见
Jeez.
老天
Oh, shit. No!
操 不
Oh, God.
上帝
It was dead
它已干涸
♪ You see, I've been through the desert ♪
♪ on a horse with no name ♪
♪ It felt good to get out of the rain ♪
♪ in the desert ♪
It's me. There's something you should know about.
是我 有些事要告诉你
Hold on.
稍等