绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第3集: 我操泰 I.F.T.

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
添酒
再来一杯
悠着点喝 先生
今天天气炎热
总是会让人心烦意乱
稍不慎就会怒气冲天
这个世界上有两种人
一种是喝酒的人
另一种是倒酒的人
闭上你的狗嘴 给我满上
喂 你们俩个
对 就是你们
我以前也跟你们一样
为老板埋头苦干
但后来不干了
因为我意识到在水龙头前排队等候
是永远无法喝饱水的
听他一句吧
你们会受益匪浅的
近来可好啊 老板
见到你真好啊 朋友
我从没想过你会有如此深的感触啊
我想我该写本书了
可以一试 可以一试
什么风把你吹到这个不起眼的小地方来啦
我就知道能在这里找到你
你没有东西要交付的吗
没时间了 不是吗
不急 有的是时间
玳瑁出门可能会晚
但他总能
第一个搞定
是啊 人如其名
我喜欢你说话的方式 玳瑁
是吗
你讲话的方式
就像瀑布一泻而下
我喜欢这样的你
我太笨了 居然错过了你的生日
不 我深感自责
所以我不远千里来此小镇
为你送上礼物
礼物么
算了 老板 别麻烦了
不麻烦 我乐意之至
我放在后面了
后面
是啊 来吧 跟我来
太赞了
你真的喜欢
爱死了
多么好的宠物啊
谢谢你 老板
好极了
我给你写上签名
写上
赠予侃爷
我操泰 I.F.T.
第三季 第三集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
He's still breathing.
他还活着
By the looks of him, he has no idea how close he came.
看他的样子 似乎并不知情
I'm assuming Saul Goodman doesn't need to know.
我猜索尔·古德曼不必知晓
Mum's the word.
只字不提
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
Hang on, baby.
稍等片刻 宝贝
Hello.
Walt, are you in the house?
沃尔特 你在家里吗
Oh, hey, Skyler.
你好 斯凯勒
Yeah, it's me.
对 我在家
What-- What the hell are you doing in there?
你在搞什么鬼
I'm back.
我搬回来了
No. No, you're not back.
不不 你不能搬回来
Walt, you're not back.
沃尔特 你不能搬回来
Get-- Get-- Get out of there.
给 我 滚出去
Well, it's-- it's my house, too, Skyler.
这也是我的家 斯凯勒
I'm staying. End of story.
我要住这儿 就这样
We had an agreement.
我们有过协议
I didn't agree to anything.
我什么也没同意
Now, look, just come on inside,
听着 先进屋吧
and we'll talk this through, okay?
我们好好谈谈好吗
No. No. There's nothing to talk about.
不用了 我们之间没什么好谈了
I am not coming in there until you get out.
你不滚出去 我是不会踏进家里一步的
Well
好吧
suit yourself.
你请自便
Walt. Walt?
沃尔特 沃尔特
What is wrong with you?
你发什么神经
Skyler, I have every right to be here.
斯凯勒 我有权住在家里
No, you don't.
不 你没有
You don't live here anymore.
你不能再住这家了
We're getting a divorce.
我们离婚了
I don't agree to a divorce.
我没同意离婚
It's not up to you.
由不得你
If you don't get out of here right now,
如果你不马上离开
I'm going to call the police
我就报警
and I'm going to tell them everything.
然后把一切都告诉他们
I mean it, Walt.
我说到做到 沃尔特
There's the phone.
电话在那边
It's ringing.
正在接通
Albuquerque Police Department,
阿尔布开克警局
Operator #314B. How may I help you?
我是314B号话务员 有什么能为您效劳
Albuquerque Police Department, how may I help you?
阿尔布开克警局 有什么能为您效劳
Yes, I-- I want to report a disturbance, please.
我要报警 我被人骚扰
No, no, it's not-- it's not exactly--
也不算是骚扰
It's, um
It's a domestic issue.
是家庭纠纷
Okay.
好的
They're connecting me.
他们正在询问我
Right hand to God, I will tell them.
我发誓 我会全盘托出
Do what you have to do, Skyler.
做你该做的吧 斯凯勒
This family is everything to me.
这个家是我的一切
Without it, I have nothing to lose.
失去了家 我还有什么好怕的
Fine.
好吧
Yes, my name is Skyler White.
喂 我叫斯凯勒·怀特
I need police assistance at my home right away.
现在我家急需警察的帮助
My--
我的
soon-to-be ex-husband broke into my house,
即将成为前夫的男人闯入我家
and I need an officer to come and remove him.
我需要警察来协助将他赶走
It's 308 Negra Arroyo Lane.
我的地址是尼格拉阿罗约路308号
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
多谢
They're coming.
他们马上就来了
Oh Dad's here?
爸爸回来啦
Dad.
爸爸
Hey, son, come here.
好儿子 过来
How are you?
你过得好吗
Are-- Are you back for good?
你你回来长住了吗
Why-- Why are you home so soon?
你你怎么这么早就回来了
I-- I'm not.
我我没有啊
Hey, I am starving. How about a grilled cheese?
我超饿 来点焗芝士三文治怎么样
- Yeah, sure. - You want one, too?
-好啊 当然 -你也要一份吗
Walter, your dad and I have something we need to discuss.
沃尔特 我和你爸爸有些事要谈
When your sandwich is ready,
你的三明治做好时
I'll bring it to your-- to your room.
我给你拿到你的你的屋里
Mom, can't it wait?
妈妈 能等一等吗
I haven't seen Dad in, like, forever.
我感觉已经好久好久没有见过爸爸了
Walter--
沃尔特
So are you gonna be at work tomorrow?
那你明天要去上班吗
Yeah, that's the plan.
是的 我打算去上班
Hello, ma'am.
你好 女士
We were called about a disturbance?
我们来处理一起骚扰事件
It's more of a trespassing situation, really, but--
其实更准确说是擅自进入 但是
Yeah, that was me.
是的 是我报的警
You called the cops on dad?
你居然报警抓爸爸
I, uh-- I came home from work,
我我下班回家
and he was back.
看见他回来了
He just moved back into the house.
他就这样搬回来住了
And I asked him to leave, but he won't listen.
然后我叫他离开 但他不听
I just--
我只是
I-- I want him out.
我我想让他离开
I want him out of the house.
我想让他离开这个家
Okay, Mrs. White. There's a couple of questions
好的 怀特女士 有几个问题
I need to ask you right off the bat.
需要你立刻回答
It's very important that you answer them honestly.
你必须如实回答 这很重要
Did he strike you?
他打你了吗
No.
没有
Has he ever hit you?
他曾经打过你吗
No. This is not about violence.
没有 这和家庭暴力无关
This is about trespassing,
只是擅自进入
about him being here against my will.
是他违背我个人意愿的擅自闯入
Okay. Trespassing.
好的 擅自闯入
You're divorced, then?
你们离婚了吗
No, working on it.
没有 正着手进行
Right now we're separated.
现在我们处于分居中
Legally separated?
法定分居吗
Well, there's not a court order, if that's what you mean,
如果你是指法院指令的分居 不是的
but we've been living apart for almost two weeks, give or take--
但我们已经分居了两周左右的时间
I changed the locks.
我换了锁
Isn't that breaking and entering?
难道这不算破门而入吗
Whose name is on the title to the house?
这栋房子归谁名下
Both of us. It's jointly owned.
我们两个人的 是共同所有
We can't arrest a man for breaking into his own house,
我们不能因他闯入自己的房子而逮捕他
not without a court order
除非有法院指令
requiring he stays away from the premises,
要求他远离上述房屋的情况
unless he's threatened you or the kids in any way.
又或者他曾以任何方式威胁你或孩子
No, not--
不 没有
not physically, but having him in the house is just--
没有身体上的威胁 但让他留在这栋房子里
It's not a good thing.
不是件好事
- Excuse me. - Don't cry. Daddy's here.
-不好意思 -别哭了 爸爸在这儿呢
I got her, honey.
我来哄她 亲爱的
Oh, come here.
爸爸抱
There we go.
这样好了吧
You hungry?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Here we go.
来吧
Oh, that was it.
真乖
I'm sorry, Officer. Where were we?
我很抱歉 长官 我们说到哪儿了
Disagreements.
意见分歧
Yeah, so we've had our share of that.
是的 我们在很多事情上有争议
Um, I-- I haven't
我我没有
I haven't been the most attentive husband lately.
近来 我不是一个体贴的丈夫
Mrs. White, would this be easier
怀特女士 如果我们到外面谈的话
if we stepped outside for a minute?
对你来说会不会好受些
No.
不用了
No.
不用了
I'm fine right here.
我在这儿很好
I'm gonna level with you, ma'am.
我跟你说实话 女士
If you want your husband out of the house,
如果你想让你的丈夫离开这栋房子
you're gonna have to help me out.
你必须得和我合作
Is it possible maybe he's broken any laws that you know of?
你是否知道 他有没有触犯过某条法律
Anything at all.
任何违法的事
Anything that we can work with here, just tell me.
任何我们可以用到的 直说无妨
Even if you've just got a suspicion of wrongdoing,
即使你认为他有犯法的嫌疑也行
I can work with that.
会有用的
I'll get him out of the house for you.
我能以此将他赶出去
What's your take on all this?
你对这事有什么看法吗
It-- It's my mom's fault.
是是我妈妈的错
I--she won't even say what my dad did
我 她都没说过我爸爸做错了什么
and it's because he didn't do anything.
事实是他什么都没做错
I don't know why she's being this way.
我不懂她为什么要这样
My-- My dad--
我的我的爸爸
he is a great guy.
他是个好人
Mrs. White?
怀特女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我很抱歉 女士
There's no legal basis for us to remove your husband from the house.
没有法律依据便不能将你的丈夫赶出去
Next time you feel like things are getting out of control,
下次你觉得事情要失控时
you should call this number.
就打这个电话
It's the family hotline.
这是家庭专线
I'd really look into some counseling.
我很愿意为你提供咨询
Best of luck to you folks.
祝你们好运
Listen, thank you, officers. We're sorry.
多谢 长官 抱歉让你们跑一趟
Why do you got to
你为什么要
Why do you got to do this to Dad?
你为什么要这么对爸爸
Jr.Wait. Come on.
小沃尔特 等等
Don't blame your mother for this.
不要怪你妈妈
Sorry.
对不起
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
He lives!
他还活着
Happy housewarming, kid.
恭喜乔迁 小子
- Don't look so glad to see me. - Thanks.
-看见我别这么开心 -谢谢
Interesting decor.
装修不错
It's, uh, subtle.
说来有趣
The whole minimalist thing never really blew my hair back,
我对简约艺术一直不感冒
So, how are you doing?
过得怎么样
You staying clean?
没吸毒吧
Good.
很好
I was kind of worried that you were back to old habits,
一直没有你的消息 我担心你
since I didn't hear from you, you know?
旧瘾复发来着
Realize how stupid it is
你有没有意识到
to ignore your counsel's phone calls?
不接自己律师的电话很愚蠢呢
What if I was trying to warn you
若我来电话警告你毒品缉私局
that the DEA was going to kick down your door?
要上门来抓你呢
I mean, what then, huh?
我是说 那可怎么办哪
Why don't you spare me the sermon
别拐弯抹角了
and get to why you're here?
直说你来干嘛吧
Fair enough.
好吧
Remember the other day
记不记得那天
when I brought up the idea
我跟你提过
of you getting back in touch with your, uh, partner?
让你和老搭档联络联络
Well, I kind of wanted to refloat that boat.
我想重新解释一下
I'm not suggesting that you yourself get back to cooking,
我没有让你继续制毒的意思
I mean, you being in rehab and all.
我明白你金盆洗手了
I only want you to convince the master chef to do his thing,
我只是想让你 劝劝首席毒师重操旧业
So what do you say?
你意下如何
Sure, man. Whatever.
知道了 伙计 随你
Okay. Whatever what?
别呀 什么随我
I mean, you going to call him?
你会不会给他打电话
I said I'll handle it.
我说了 交给我了
Now bounce, will you?
走吧 成不
Please?
请吧
Final thought.
最后一句
Look at this place.
看看这房子
You're house poor.
空无一物的
You got no bankroll.
你又没有经济来源
If you get the maestro cooking again,
你要是能让大毒师重新制毒
I'll make it worth your while.
我必有重谢
Call him.
打电话给他
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I've got four little words for you
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Schrader.
施拉德
Yes, Sir? Yeah, what's up?
是我 长官 什么事
Yeah?
是吗
That's great news, Sir. Thank you.
真是好消息 谢谢长官
Ah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely.
好的 好的 当然
You can bet on that.
那是一定的
Hey, listen, thanks again, Sir.
再次谢谢你 长官
I really appreciate you stepping to the plate.
非常感谢你帮我这个大忙
Thank you.
谢谢
You going to keep me in suspense or what?
你就打算让我蒙在鼓里吗
What's the good news?
什么好消息
Merkert called in a couple of favors.
默克特来电话告诉我好消息
El Paso wants me back. Aaah!
埃尔帕索让我回去
Hey, man, congrats, man. That's fantastic.
恭喜了老兄 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello.
你好
先生们 欢迎光临
感谢你的到来
入境没遇到问题吧
我要是连边境都过不来 就该退休了
请进吧
抱歉这门不能走轮椅
我们很抱歉 古斯塔沃
我们本该事先通知你
这里是你的地盘 你要管辖无可厚非
但是
我们相信 那人与你并无瓜葛
可我们确实有关系
这么说 你和这位海森堡有生意来往咯
我不知道他还用过这个名字 但确有其事
我从不掩饰
我经常与本地制造商合作
我们俩仍然一同谋利
此事绝不会影响到我们的关系
塞拉曼加老师有一个叫屠库的侄子
我有耳闻
那你该知道 塞拉曼加老师亲自教他入行
待他亲如己出
后来塞拉曼加老师年老 屠库继承他的衣钵
他是我们集团在边境线北边的重要人物
非常忠诚
这位海森堡 沃尔特·怀特
是屠库的本地供货商之一
可是他背叛了屠库
现在 你该了解了 血债必须血偿
这是屠库的两位堂兄弟
他们有权报仇雪恨
塞拉曼加家族和我们集团
在这个问题上的观点是一致的
塞拉曼加老师
先生们
我能理解你们的悲恸
请你们节哀
我承认 你们确实有权利复仇
但我现在 仍与此人有生意上的合作
等我把生意做完
他便不再与我有任何瓜葛了
在那之前
我需要他活着
借一步说话
古斯塔沃 我不干涉你怎么炸鸡排
你也不该干涉我集团的政策
那我的地盘我就不管了吗
当然也要管
我会让他们耐心些
但我也劝你尽快搞定和这个家伙的生意
稍有不慎他就会影响到我们的合作关系
那样可不明智啊
里面那两个男人
我也不敢保证他们能听我的话
他们
可不像你我这般理智
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I've got four little words for you
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I've got four little words for you
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I've got four little words for you
我给你四个字
Oh, swtheart.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
宝贝对不起 对不起
It's okay. It's okay, my girl.
没事 没事了 宝贝
Oh, yes. It's okay.
好了 没事了
It's okay. Mama's got you.
没事了 妈妈就在这
Oh, Mama's got you, yeah.
妈妈就在这
Yes. Oh.
睡吧睡吧
Skyler, want some help?
斯凯勒 要我帮忙吗
Skyler, can I use the bathroom?
斯凯勒 我能用下洗手间吗
God.
我的老天
What do you mean? Against your will?
你说的什么意思 跟你作对吗
Yes. Very much against my will.
是的 还相当顽固
He justHehe showed right back up,
他突然就回来了
and hehe doesn't want a divorce.
而且他也不同意离婚
Won't even consider it.
毫不犹豫的反对了
II called the police on him.
我甚至打电话让警察带他走
II wasI was so close
我甚至差点就
So close to what?
差点怎么了
Nothing. Never mind.
没什么 算了
Skyler, I can't advise you properly
斯凯勒 如果你不告诉我真相
if you don't give me all the facts.
我无法帮到你
Understand I am bound by the attorney-client privilege
根据律师与当事人的保密协议
to keep everything you tell me a secret.
我必须为你守口如瓶
I can't tell a soul unless you authorize me to.
未经你同意 我不会泄露只字片语
Even if it's something illegal?
就算是非法的 你也可以保密吗
Especially if it's illegal.
非法的事 尤其保密
I'm your lawyer, not the police.
我是你的律师 不是警察
My job is to protect you.
我的工作就是保护你
My husband makes meth.
我丈夫私造甲基苯丙胺
Methamphetamine.
就是冰毒
Your husband's a drug dealer.
你丈夫是毒贩
A manufacturer.
他只是生产毒品
Technically, they, uh,
在行话里
they-- they call them cooks.
叫做毒师
I looked it up on the Internet.
我是在网上找的
This is my advice, and you should take it.
我给你个忠告 并希望你能听取
Sue your husband for divorce immediately.
马上向法院申请离婚
Let me go to the police
然后我就到警局
and tell them what you've just told me.
举报你刚才告诉我的事
I'll go in ex parte
我这边呢
and get a restraining order from the court today.
最快今天就能拿到法院的限制令
If he comes anywhere near you and your children,
只要他企图接近你或你的孩子
he goes straight to jail, no questions asked.
无需多言 立刻被抓进监狱
This is a no-brainer.
毋庸置疑
It's the best thing for you and your family.
这样做对你和你的家庭最有利
I can't.
不行
I can't do it.
我做不到
I don't want my son to find out
我不想让我儿子发现
that his father is a criminal.
他的父亲是个罪犯
I just
我只是
I can't do that to him.
我不能这样对他
In the end, it may not be up to you.
到最后可能就由不得你了
Drug dealers have a way of getting caught.
毒贩终究逃不过法律制裁的
Walt has lung cancer.
沃尔特患有肺癌
His treatment bought him some time,
治疗虽然控制住了他的病情
but the doctors, they all say
但医生们都说
that sooner or later--
迟早他都会
But I can't see why
连我自己都不清楚
I should lay all this on my family
为什么家里发生了这些事
whenthings may
但我却
resolve themselves on their own
让其放任自流
without anyone else knowing.
而又不惊动其他人
Man, did I lose a bet or something?
伙计 我跟你打赌输了钱吗
What are we doing in this shore?
干嘛要带我来这种地方
Just relax, will you?
没事的 放轻松
Relax? This is the kind of place you get knifed.
放轻松 在这种鬼地方稍有不慎就被捅死
We should have went to Chili's, man.
来这还不如去"小辣椒"
All right, already. Jesus.
伙计 既来之则安之
Outback Steakhouse.
牛排餐厅也不错
It's not too late.
现在去也不晚啊
They got that Blooming Onion.
他们那有开胃洋葱条
What's wrong with spicing things up a little bit, huh?
偶尔吃点辣的有什么关系呢
This spice looks like it's been through a couple of guys already.
这辣椒像被人吃过一样恶心
So when are you headed back down to El Paso?
你准备什么时候回埃尔帕索
Uh, you know,
你知道
between the packing and errands and, uh,
打包收拾再交接班
getting my ducks in a row, maybe, um, a week or two.
再把事情安排好 估计还得一两周吧
A week or two? Come on, man.
还要一两周 拜托 伙计
I'd be dying to get back in the action.
要是我早麻利地回去了
Yeah, well, it's not like there's nothing going on up here.
是啊 但这边也还有工作要做完啊
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
There ain't jack going on up here.
这里能有什么事
It's quiet as hell.
风平浪静
I'm going to hit the head.
我去洗把脸
Those two over there.
那边的两个家伙
I think they're holding.
我觉得他们身上有货
Man, in this place, the bartender's probably holding.
伙计 这种鬼地方 酒保身上都可能有货
All right.
好吧
Whoa. What are you doing?
你干什么
Calling APD. What do you think?
打给本地警方 还能干什么
Since when can't we handle a couple of dirtballs?
难道我俩还搞不定两个小喽啰
Come on, man. Courtesy call.
拜托伙计 好歹做做样子
What if Vice is running some kind if undercover op?
万一是上头派的卧底呢
Screw it.
见鬼
It's your turn to pay.
该你请客了
Where are you going?
你干什么去
I have to take a leak.
我去上厕所
Jesus, get yourself some Flomax.
天 你该吃点坦洛新了[前列腺药物]
Stand up.
站起来
Do you got a problem with us, bitch?
你是看我们哪里不爽 贱人
Your move.
你一动我就不爽
DEA! Don't move.
毒品缉私局 都不许动
Go and tell my partner to get his ass in here.
去把我搭档给我叫进来
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I've got four little words for you
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂 如果你想向我推销东西
I've got four little words for you
我给你四个字
Do not call list.
谢绝推销
The number you have reached 1494985
您所呼叫的区号为505
in area code 505 is no longer in service.
号码为1494985的用户已停机
Skyler.
斯凯勒
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
ASAC wants to see you.
辖区负责人想要见你
And?
还有呢
We're hanging back. Saw a deal go down.
我们本来持观望态度 毒品交易发生后
I went outside to call it in.
我去外面请求支援
You stayed to keep an eye on the suspects.
你在这里盯着疑犯
That's when they attacked you.
就是那时他们袭击了你
What I didn't tell them
我没有告诉他们
is that you left your gun under the seat
你在回里面去之前
before you went back inside.
把枪放在了座位下面
I've done a terrible thing,
我做了件可怕的事情
but I did it for a good reason.
可我是出于好意
I did it for us.
为了这个家
That is college tuition for Walter Junior
这是 小沃尔特的大学学费
and Holly, 18 years down the road.
霍莉十八年的抚养费
Then it's health insurance for you and the kids,
还有你和孩子的医疗保险费
for Junior's physical therapy,
小沃尔特的物理治疗的费用
and his SAT tutor.
还有他的"学术水平测试"的家教费
It's money for groceries and gas,
买生活用品和汽油的钱
for birthdays and graduation parties.
办生日派对和毕业派对的钱
Skyler, that money
斯凯勒 这些钱
is for this roof over your head,
也是为了让你有瓦遮头
the mortgage that you are not going to be able
我死了后 单凭你做兼职会计
to afford on a part-time bookkeeper's salary when I'm gone.
是无法还房屋贷款的
- Walt, I-- - Please.
-沃尔特 我 -你收下吧
Please.
请你收下吧
This money I didn't steal it.
这笔钱 不是我偷来的
It doesn't belong to anyone else.
不属于其他任何人
I earned it.
我赚来的
The things I've done to earn it
我为了赚这些钱所做的事情
the the things I've had to do,
我不得不做的事情
I've got to live with them.
我不得不接受并适应的事情
Skyler.
斯凯勒
All that I've done,
我所做的一切
all the sacrifices that I have made for this family,
我为这个家庭所做的所有的牺牲
all of that will be for nothing
如果你不肯接受我赚的这些钱
if you don't accept what I've earned.
我所有的牺牲都白费了
Please.
请你接受吧
I'll be here when you get home from work.
我会在这里等你下班
You can give me your answer then.
你可以那时再告诉我答案
Hey, Sky.
斯凯
Uh, some coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗
Yeah.
好的
That report's looking real good.
报告看上去挺不错的
- That-- I like how it looks. - Good.
-报告不错 -那就好
Are your kids home?
你的孩子都在家吗
Hello, Mrs. White.
你好 怀特夫人
Oh. Hi, Louis.
你好 路易斯
Hey, uh, thanks for having me over for dinner.
非常感谢你们让我在这里吃晚饭
Um, sure.
不客气
Hey, Skyler.
斯凯勒
I'm, uh, cooking dinner.
我正在做晚饭
Pot roast.
炖肉
Uh, could you--
你能不能
So how was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Good.
挺好的
Good. Excellent.
挺好 非常好
I hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
I invited Louis to stay for dinner tonight,
我邀请了路易斯今晚一起吃晚饭
you know, as a thank you for driving Walter Junior to school for us.
作为替我们送小沃尔特去学校的答谢
We've been kind of absent,
我们都没在
but I tell you,
不过我可以告诉你
Louis really pitched in.
路易斯可帮了大忙
Look, I just want to say that I--
我只是想说我
I feel good about our talk this morning,
我对早上我们之间的谈话感觉挺不错
and I'm-- I'm very eager to hear
而且我也很想知道
what you're thinking about-- about what we talked about.
关于我们谈论的话题你到底是怎么想的
But, you know,
当然
whenever you're ready, of course.
你想要什么时候说都行
Honesty is good. Don't you think?
诚实挺好的 你不觉得吗
There.
好了
I fucked Ted.
我和泰德上床了
Boys, dinner.
孩子们 吃晚饭了
- Thank you. - Louis?
-谢谢 -路易斯
- Uh, yes, please. - All right.
-是的 请给我点 -好的
Thank you.
谢谢
I want you boys both to eat your salad, okay?
你们俩都要把沙拉吃完 好吗
Okay.
好的
I know.
我知道
Nobody likes salad,
没人喜欢沙拉
but it's good for you.
不过对你们的身体有好处
- Thanks, darling. - Thank you.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -谢谢你