绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第4集: 绿灯 Green Light

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
So cigarettes and gas is
烟和汽油
$79.70
一共79块7
Crap.
该死
Oh, there's an ATM right outside.
外面有取款机
Yeah, I don't have a card.
我不用卡的
Well, you can write a personal check with I.D.
你也可以用身份证号写一张支票
Kind of in between banks right now.
不大方便呢
You think I could just come back later?
我等下来行吗
I'm totally good for it. I'd come back.
我肯定会回来的
I swear.
我保证
If it were me, I'd be,
如果我能做主
"Totally, you know, no problem."
我会说 当然可以
But my dad is this ginormous hard---.
但我爸这人不好说话
He was in Fallujah for a year,
他在费卢杰[伊拉克城市]呆了一年
And he always checks the receipts.
他总是会检查收据
I mean, likealways.
总是会
I've got to call him. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我得去问他
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Hold-- Hold on a second.
等一下
Maybe if we could, um
也许我们可以
trade.
做笔交易
Ever try it?
试过这个吗
I mean, I smoke pot a lot sometimes.
我有时会吸大麻
I party.
在派对上
But-- But that stuff's really addictive, right?
但这东西真会上瘾的 对吗
Not really. It's just a media thing. You know?
其实不是 只是媒体宣传 明白吗
What's it like?
是什么感觉
It's awesome.
棒极了
Everything's maximum interesting.
让你觉得一切都非常有趣
You get these really cold
你会有种冷冷的
and sharp-like action dagger feelings.
清爽的 像针刺一样的感觉
It's awesome.
棒极了
Come on. What do you say?
怎么样 怎么说
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
第三季 第四集
绿灯 Green Light
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Now, how does it feel?
感觉如何
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Yeah, it's tight.
是的 很紧
Okay, but is it painful?
痛苦吗
It's hard to breathe.
让我窒息
Well, you need your breathing.
你还是得呼吸的
Uh, well--
好吧
Although let's not lose sight of the fact
让我们搞清楚状况
That you were the victim of a terrible accident, Antonio,
安东尼 你是一起严重事故的受害者
So some discomfort is to be expected.
有小小的不舒服是正常的
Let's go with that one.
我们就这样吧
Mucho gusto en conocerle, Senora.
女士 很高兴见到你
La proxima vez,
下次再聊
Cashier's check, por favor.
请去结账吧
Oh, and spread the word.
另外请把消息传出去
I'm building a class-action, flight 515.
我会就515航班提起集体诉讼
Victims' families would be great,
原告不仅包括受害者家庭
But I'll take anyone on he ground
还会囊括所有地面上
who suffered emotionally--
受到精神创伤的人
Anxiety, sleeplessness, you get the picture.
比如焦虑 失眠 你能想象的
Trouble?
有麻烦
Ted Beneke? You cannot be serious.
泰德·贝内克 不是吧
That guy is a joke.
就凭那个可笑的家伙
You know what, Walt?
你知道吗 沃尔特
You know what? You called my bluff.
是你逼我这么做的
I called your-- What does that even mean?
我逼你 什么意思
You dared me to tell the police,
你仗着我不会向警察告发你
And I couldn't do it, so you win.
我无法这么做 你赢了
If you want to stay in this house, fine,
如果你想呆在这 没问题
But we are not married anymore.
但我们不再是夫妻
I told you that I was done cooking meth, Skyler.
我跟你说过我已经不制毒了 斯凯勒
Oh, right. I promised you that.
我向你发过誓
And so what?
那又怎样
At least I didn't run off to go--
起码我没有去
Jesus! I mean, everything that I did
天啊 要知道我做的一切
I did for this family.
都是为了这个家
Oh, yeah, you just keep telling yourself that.
你就自欺欺人吧
Oh, and what is that supposed to mean?
那又是什么意思
You don't like it? Then leave
你不喜欢吗 你可以走
And take your drug money with you.
把你那些赃钱也带走
That's what you want.
这才是你的目的吧
Jesus.
老天
Garbage disposal.
她把钱冲掉了
You think this will get me to move out?
你觉得这样就能让我搬走吗
You can screw Ted.
你可以搞泰德
You can screw the butcher, the mailman,
搞屠夫 搞邮递员
Whoever you want.
谁都行
Screw them all.
你就乱搞吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Good. Suit yourself.
很好 那你自便吧
Is this a good or bad thing?
这是好事还是坏事
You want me to suit myself?
你让我自便
I'll suit myself to his face!
我要当着他的面方便
It's a bad thing.
坏事
Hello.
你好
Walter White to see Ted Beneke.
沃尔特·怀特要见泰德·贝内克
I'm sorry. Mr. Beneke's on a conference call.
抱歉 贝内克先生正在进行电话会议
Mm-hmm, okay.
好的
I will wait.
我可以等
It could be a while.
会有一会儿的
I have all the time in the world.
我最不缺的就是时间
Okay.
好的
Here we go. Okay.
好 就这样吧
Excuse me. Mr. Beneke's not available.
先生 贝内克先生现在没有空
Ted?
泰德
Come on.
出来
Ted, I can see you.
泰德 我看见你了
I can see you standing right there in your office.
你就站在办公室里
Now, come on.
快出来
Open the door. Come on, let's talk.
快开门 我们谈谈
I just want to talk. That's all.
我只是想要谈谈
Come on, let's be men about this. Huh? Okay?
像点男人样好吧
How about that?
怎么样
Hey, Walt, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
沃尔特 我现在正有事
Oh, yes, you are. So open the door.
是啊是啊 快开门
You're damn right you are. You're right in the middle.
你就在那站着 有个屁事
Just open the door, and let's talk about it, okay?
快开门 我们谈谈
Open the door, Ted, right now.
泰德 就现在 开门
All right, you don't want to be a man about it? Okay.
你不想像个爷们一样解决问题是吧
Plan B. How do you like that? Plan B.
我还有备用计划 这个怎么样
Oh, dear God.
天啊
Plan B!
我有办法
Walt. Walt.
沃尔特 沃尔特
Walt.
沃尔特
What are you doing?
你在搞什么
I'm talking with Ted.
我在和泰德谈话
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Next time, you'll open the door.
下次你会记得开门的
Oh, damn it.
该死
I'm just here to talk. I just want to talk to him.
我只是来谈话的 我只是来谈话的
God. Can I just talk? I just want to talk to him.
老天 我只是想跟他谈谈都不行吗
I'm just talk--
我只是想谈
All right. All right, all right, all right, I'm calm.
好吧 好吧 我冷静了
I'm calm.
我很冷静
What do you want? What do you want?
你想干什么 你想干什么
Hey! Hey, come on.
嘿 嘿 这是干什么
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么想的
You act like you're the first guy this ever happened to.
你以为你是第一个遇到这事的人吗
I caught my second wife screwing my stepdad, okay?
我曾把我第二任妻子和我继父捉奸在床
It's a cruel world, Walt. Grow up.
世界本来就是残酷的 沃尔特 成熟点
I just wanted to talk to him.
我只想跟他谈谈
Yeah, well, now I'm talking to you.
那我先跟你谈谈
Consider this an intervention.
把这事当成个小插曲
You could have been arrested back there. You understand.
你很有可能为此事而被捕 你懂我意思
I mean, speaking as your lawyer,
我的意思是 作为你的律师
I'm always looking for billable hours,
我当然很期待按小时计算薪酬
but speaking as your business associate,
但作为你的商业伙伴
I'm strongly advising
我强烈的建议你
that you get your shit together.
振作起来
Just cool it with this Beneke guy, at least for now.
别去理那个姓贝内克的 最起码现在别
Okay?
好吗
Let's talk shop
我们来谈点生意上的事
because I think this is a great opportunity
我认为这是个很好的机遇
to channel some of that negative energy
把消极能量转化为
into something positive.
积极能量
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
Sorry?
什么
About Skyler.
斯凯勒的事
About where to find me just now.
还有刚才是怎么找到我的
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
That's just my meticulousness.
那完全是由于我的谨小慎微
Don't bog down in detail, Walt.
别钻牛角尖 沃尔特
The lesson here--
我的经验是
Did you bug my house?
你在我家装窃听器了吗
Yeah, but I didn't know it was your house,
是的 但我不确定那还是不是你家
did I? You had moved out.
不是吗 你搬出去了
Besides, you basically told me to.
另外 也算是你让我这么做的
I told you to?
我让你做的
You strongly hinted that I should.
你曾强烈的暗示我这么做
You were worried about your wife, remember?
你很担心你的妻子 还记得吗
You were concerned she might say something to the police.
你很担心她会不会跟警察说些什么
What? No, no, that's not true.
什么 不 不 不是这样的
When the hell did I say that?
我什么时候说过这样的话
Let's not get lost in the who, what, and whens.
我们别在纠结谁在什么时候说了什么
The point is we did our due diligence,
关键在于我们尽职尽责调查了
and she didn't talk.
她什么都没说
She kept quiet.
她保持沉默了
She stood by you, Walt,
她站在你这边 沃尔特
which, if you ask me,
如果你问我的话
is the ironical silver lining here.
具讽刺意味的是还有一线希望
I mean, on the one hand,
我的意思是 一方面
sure, she snuck off the reservation
当然 她背地里偷腥
to get some dirty, damp, and deep.
搞那些肮脏的 湿漉漉的 邪恶的事
On the other hand--
另一方面呢
You're fired! You're done!
我炒你鱿鱼 你玩完了
Good. Oh, boo-hoo, I won't cook meth anymore.
好啊 呜呜 我不再制毒了
You're a crybaby. Who needs you?
你就是个爱哭包 谁需要你啊
Hey, I'm unplugging the Web site,
嘿 我现在就停掉那个网址
so no more money laundering.
以后都不给你洗钱
How do you like that?
你觉得怎么样
I want those bugs out of my house today.
我现在就要你拔掉那些窃听器
I want them out now!
我要它们立刻拔除
Oh, you just bought a $300 suit, psycho!
你刚买一套300块钱的西服 疯子
Great, drilled right into the stucco.
好极了 直接钻进水泥墙里
Oh, a little bit of putty,
只是一点灰泥
you'll be fine.
就给填上了
Just make sure you get all of those things.
保证要把所有窃听器都拔了
A, these things cost $800 apiece.
第一 这个小东西一个要800块钱
B, you're not that interesting.
第二 你也没那么重要
So yeah, I'll get all of them, Walter.
所以 我会把他们全都拔了的 沃尔特
Great line of work, by the way.
顺便说一句 手艺不错
Real upstanding field.
如果用在正地方的话
Yep, well
呵呵
I enjoy it.
我喜欢做这事
You're free to leave now. Anytime.
你现在可以走了 随时
You know, Walter,
你知道吗 沃尔特
sometimes it doesn't hurt to have someone watching your back.
有时候被别人监视并不是坏事
Mr. White?
怀特老师
What's up?
怎么了
I can't begin to understand
我现在有点不明白
what you're going through, Walt,
你到底经历了些什么 沃尔特
with all of your health concerns
你的健康问题
and the stresses you've been under.
和你所承受的压力
Still, as educators,
但是 作为一名施教者
there are certain responsibilities
我们需要在这儿谈一谈是
we need to be meeting here
我们对待学校和学生
to the school and to the students themselves.
要有一定的责任心的
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
Is this a Wheaten terrier?
这只是爱尔兰软毛梗吗
Uh, Norfolk.
是诺福克梗
Norfolk?
诺福克梗
That's surprising.
真出人意料
Walt, could you come back over here
沃尔特 你能过来一下
and have a seat, please?
坐下来吗
Sure.
当然
You've been absent a lot recently,
最近你长时间缺课
and when you are here at school,
但你回到学校后
there have been some behavioral questions,
在行为方面表现出一些问题
and frankly I'm concerned.
实话说我很担心
Hm. Thank you.
恩 多谢
Are you feeling okay?
你还好吗
And do you think maybe I should call Skyler?
你觉得我应该叫斯凯勒过来一趟吗
Let's just keep this
让我们保持这种
What?
什么
Walt, what's wrong with you?
沃尔特 你是不是有毛病
You know, look,
你看 听着
you're the one who was talking about D.C., okay?
是你一直在谈论着华盛顿的
This is how you get there.
一路谈到这来的
You answer the bell. You pay your dues.
你既然说了 就得接受结果
Besides, it's-- you know,
另外 你知道的
it's a big deal to get picked for this.
被选去是件大事
El Paso's like the Super Bowl.
去埃尔帕索就像参加超级碗杯
I could get killed crossing the street, okay?
我很有可能过个马路就被宰了
Whatever. You know, I want to go.
不管怎样 我想去
What about last time?
那上次的事怎么说
What about last time?
上次怎么了
Schrader.
我是施拉德
Hey, Sheriff. Yeah.
嘿 警长
Blue, huh?
蓝的哈
Thing is, uh--
事情是 恩
Thing is I'm supposed to be getting on a plane right now.
我现在应该立刻上飞机的
The stuff this guy had was blue.
那家伙拿着的是蓝色的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I want to talk to him.
是的 我想跟他谈谈
Taxi.
出租车
Man, I'm sorry. I needed to talk to you,
伙计 很抱歉 我得跟你谈谈
but you weren't at your apartment.
但你不在公寓
No, I moved back home.
对 我搬回家了
That's good, right?
这很好 不是吗
Yeah.
是的
Yo, did you just get fired?
唷 你这是被开除了吗
No. No, no, no, it's, uh more like a sabbatical.
没有 这更像是个休假吧
Indefinite. Yeah.
尚未确定 是的
So what's up?
最近怎么样
Uh, should we go somewhere?
我们要先去什么地方再聊吗
No. This is fine.
不用了 这里就挺好的
So, um, I want an intro to your guy.
我想让你把我介绍给你的人
What guy?
什么人
Your guy. Your distribution guy,
你的人 你的经销商
the guy Saul hooked you up with.
索尔让你们一起合作的那个人
No, no, no, no, no. Come on, Jesse.
不 不 杰西 别这样
I thought about it, and I want to.
我好好想过了 我想要制毒
It's the one thing I'm good at.
这是我唯一擅长的事情
No, that is just not true.
不对 不是这样的
You're good at a lot of things, son.
你擅长很多事情 小子
Like what?
比如什么呢
What about your sobriety?
比如你很节制
I told you. I'm not using. Ever.
我跟你说过 我永远不会再吸了
I just want back into the business.
我就是想要重新开始做生意
Well, I don't.
好吧 可我不想
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I know, and that's cool.
我理解 那样很好
I'm not asking you to cook.
我不是想让你制毒
What's this?
这是什么
In the end, I just went with two reflux condensers.
我最终就只有两个回流冷凝器了
I didn't want to lose track of my Ph levels,
我也不想搞混了酸碱值
but I did everything else just like you taught me.
可是我做了你教我的所有事情
Super careful in my amounts
在数值上非常小心
and watched the numbers
而且在制作过程中的每一步
every step of the way.
我都检查过数值
So what do you think?
你认为怎么样呢
It's good, right?
这很不错 对吧
What in the hell is this?
这里面是什么鬼东西
What?
什么
What? This. This.
什么 这个 就这个
This is my product.
这是我的产品
This is my formula.
这是我的配方
This is mine.
这是我的
Okay, it's our product,
好吧 这是我们的产品
but yeah, I was going to cut you in.
不过是的 我正准备让你加入我呢
You were going to cut me in?
你想让我加入你
No, no, no. I cut you in.
不对 不对 是我让你入伙
What the hell is your problem?
你有什么毛病啊
All I'm asking is for you to set a meet.
我只是想让你帮我约见经销商而已
Absolutely not.
绝对不可能
Why?
为什么
Because I am not going to lend my name
因为我才不会让如此拙劣的产品
to an inferior product.
标榜上我的名号
I mean, look at the diameters here.
我是说 你看看这直径
What did you use for reduction?
你是用什么来进行还原反应的
Don't tell me. Platinum dioxide, right?
先别说 二氧化铂 对吧
No. Mercury-aluminum amalgam.
不是 是汞铝合金
The dioxide's too hard to keep wet.
二氧化铂很难保持潮湿
All right, well, you must've done it wrong, then.
好吧 那你肯定哪里弄错了
Your color is all cloudy,
你的产品颜色都很浑浊
so you were struggling with distillation, too.
所以你在蒸馏的时候也一定有什么问题
Now, this is very shoddy work, Pinkman.
这是个非常次的次品 平克曼
I'm actually embarrassed for you.
我都替你感到脸红
What?
什么
No way. I gave out samples,
不可能 我散发了样品的
and everyone said it was the bomb.
每个人都说这个非常棒
Oh, they said it was the bomb.
哦 他们说这非常棒哈
And who are they? I wonder.
那他们是些什么人 我想知道
Huh? A bunch of meth heads?
啊 一群对冰毒上瘾的人吗
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-是 -是的
They should know, right?
他们是懂的 对吗
Yeah, well, sorry.
是的 好吧 对不起了
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Fine, ass ward.
无所谓 老顽固
You know what? I'll contact the guy myself.
你知道吗 我会自己去和那个人联系的
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
Good luck with that because my guy is a pro,
那祝你好运了 因为那人可是个专业人士
and he doesn't deal with junkies.
他才不会和一个吸毒的人交易
You know what? Eat me.
你知道吗 有种就来啊
Anytime, loser. Hey. Hey!
随时 失败者 嘿 嘿
Wait. Hey!
等下 嘿
I can't believe it's only 4:00.
真不敢相信这才四点而已
This day is dragging.
今天好漫长啊
I wish I could stay.
我真想留下来
So stay.
那就留下来吧
What's stopping you?
什么事让你没办法留下啊
What? Like everything, you mean?
什么 你是说所有的事情吗
How about my lunatic husband
那就说说我的疯子丈夫
refusing to leave the house?
拒绝从家里搬出去怎样
So move in here.
那就搬过来住吧
And then my son hating me even more.
那样的话我儿子会更加讨厌我
Nah.
才不会呢
That'll pass.
都会过去的
I went through that with the girls.
我经历这些事情的时候和女儿们在一起
They adapt.
她们适应的不错
And now everyone at work thinks
而现在同事们都觉得
I'm an evil, ladder-climbing whore.
我是个邪恶的想升职的婊子
They're all fired effective immediately.
他们都被开除了 即刻生效
What else?
还有什么
Oh, aren't you the answer man.
你不就是精神导师吗
Where did it--
哪里
where did it go wrong, exactly-- you and Walt?
你和沃尔特之间究竟出什么问题了
I mean, I always saw him as kind of
我是说 我看他还是挺
mild-mannered.
温柔的
Something, I don't know, change when he got sick, or?
是他得病后有了什么变化吗 还是
I don't know what changed, Ted,
我也不知道是什么变了 泰德
and I just don't feel really comfortable talking about it.
我真的很不想谈论这个事情
Sorry.
抱歉
Just asking out of self-interest.
就是出于私心才问的
Got to make sure I don't make the same mistake.
想要确保我不会犯同一个错误
I would be amazed.
会的话我会很惊讶的
Just let me see if I'm following you here, Russell.
看看我是不是理解对了 拉塞尔
You got this stuff from some guy at Gasparza's
你从Gasparza里的一个穿着棕黄色裤子的人
who was wearing tan pants
手里得到了这个东西
and who you're 80% sure had a mustache.
你有80%的信心肯定他是有胡子的
That's it, right?
就这样 对吗
That's your brain working at maximum capacity?
这就是你的大脑尽全力工作的结果了吗
Russell.
拉塞尔
Everything all right in there?
没事吧
Mel. The dude's name was Mel.
梅尔 那小子叫梅尔
Well, there you go. See?
好啊 这就对了 看到了吗
You served an actual earthly function.
你还是有些用处的
I can't believe I remembered that.
真不敢相信我还记得那个
Mel who?
叫梅尔什么
Does he have a last name?
记得他姓什么吗
Yeah, uh, Mel.
是的 梅尔
Wait.
等下
Was it Mel?
是梅尔么
UmMark.
恩 叫马克吧
It was definitely an "M" Name.
肯定是以个"M"开头的一个名字
Oh, man, I'm losing it.
天哪 我就要忘掉了
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Yeah.
是的
It's gone.
我忘掉了
It's gone.
忘掉了
It was an "M" name, though.
不过是个以"M"开头的名字
I remember the "Muh" Sound.
我记得那是个"麽"的发音
Oh. Huh?
哦 啊
We'll go with the "Muh" sound.
我们就找名字开头发"麽"音的
Thanks a lot.
多谢
Yeah.
谢谢
He definitely had tan pants.
他穿的肯定是黄褐色裤子
Remind me to get a vasectomy.
我想阉了自己
Okay, it's after 9,
好 现在9点多
so this bar that Girl George is at,
乔治女孩驻唱的那家酒吧
probably wall-to-wall dirtbags by now.
这时大概遍地人渣了
Let's go have a little looky-loo,
咱去瞧瞧热闹
see if we can't find this M-named clown.
看能不能找到那M打头的家伙
What?
怎么了
It's a lead.
这是条线索
Lead to what?
什么线索
To Heisenberg.
能找到海森堡的线索
I told you it was only a matter of time
早和你说过就是个时间问题
before this guy booted up again.
这家伙肯定憋不住的
Here we go, my friend.
走吧 伙计
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Gomie.
格米 别怨我运气好
Just apologize and buy me a beer.
道个歉再请我喝一杯 就完事了
Man, you're reaching.
老兄 你太过了
This stuff could be a knockoff
那玩意可能是别人做的
or left over from an older cook.
或者是那老家伙剩下的
How do you know Heisenberg's gearing up again?
你凭什么就认为海森堡又重现江湖了
How do I know?
凭什么
Because I know.
因为我就是知道
I don't get it.
反正我不信
This is the reason why you're blowing off the task force?
你就为这把任务小组派出去的么
Chase down teeners?
就为查那几个臭小子
I'm getting tired of all the second guessing.
最讨厌你们这些马后炮了
If you're not sufficiently stimulated by this investigation,
你要觉得这次调查缺少刺激的话
do us both a favor and ask for a transfer.
行行好 快调走得了
What is up with you lately?
你最近什么毛病
Starting bar fights?
在酒吧打架
Turning down El Paso?
拒绝去埃尔帕索
And now this bullshit?
现在又是这些屁话
Do you need to talk to someone or what?
我看你需要找人谈谈了
Talk to someone?
找人谈
Talk to who?
找谁
I'm not trying to step on your toes, bro. Okay?
伙计 我不想触怒你
I'm just worried about you. That's all.
我是为你担心 没其它的
Appreciate thatbro.
领教了 "伙计"
Now take your hand off my shoulder.
现在把你手从我身上拿开
Yeah, yeah, the one that was on TV.
我就是电视上那个人
Did any little piece fall on your property?
有什么小零碎儿掉在你家吗
I'm not looking for an entire wing here, Mr. Linkas.
林卡斯先生 我不是找整个的机翼
It could be a nut or a bolt.
也许就是个螺丝或者螺帽
It could be a bag of peanuts,
还可能是点极小的玩意
just so long as it caused you pain and suffering.
只要这空难还让继续你纠结的话
Oh, no, no, no. Closed.
别进来 把门关上
Uh, calling you back.
我回头打给你
You had your chance.
机会已经给你了
I told you to get him cooking again,
跟你说要让他接着搞
and you blew it off, and now it's too late.
可你却搞砸了 现在晚了
The guy's gone mass maniac on us!
那家伙现在冲我们大发神经
All I wanted was to show you two your potential,
本来我是想让你们爷俩发光发热
and what do I get in return?
可我现在又得到了个屁
A bone contusion. You want to see the scar?
反而是骨折 瞧瞧我这伤
I wish you two had--
就希望你俩
Hi, there.
这个
How in the hell did you get Walt to--
你是你怎么让沃尔特
I made it.
我自己搞出来的
You know the guy who knows the guy, right?
你以为只有他能做
Uh, good news is, for a stage three cancer,
好消息是对于一个晚期癌症患者来说
the guy's doing well physically.
他事情做得的确不错
Mentally,
精神上却
the guy's a disaster.
彻底失败
He's gone off the rails over this thing with his wife.
他跟他老婆坦诚了这事
My opinion, he's not coming back,
我看他不会再干了
not on his own.
反正自己是不干了
Your friends were at his place again, by the way.
还有 你那些朋友又找他去了
They drew something on the street outside his house.
在他家外面的路上画上了些东西
The scythe.
大镰刀
Animals.
这帮畜生
- Does the lawyer know? - Should he?
-律师知道了吗 -该让他知道吗
No.
If you want this guy to produce again,
你要还想让他再制毒的话
why not just tell him?
干嘛不跟他说呢
You're the only thing that stands between him and an ax in the head.
你是唯一一个多少还在维护他的人
I don't believe fear to be an effective motivator.
恐惧可不是有效的动力
I want investment.
我要他全身心投入
For now, I'm simply interested in time frame.
我眼下只对他能活多久感兴趣
He will live for the foreseeable future, yes?
他不会死的太快吧
Mm, foreseeable,
没错
couple years at least,
至少有几年吧
barring acts of God and men with axes.
不考虑天灾人祸的话
Oh, from the lawyer,
律师告诉我
I'm supposed to let you know
应该让你知道
the Pinkman kid is looking to sell.
平克曼小子正找机会出手呢
I don't work with junkies.
我不跟嗑药的搅在一起
That's what I thought you'd say.
想你也会这么说
Probably for the best.
可能这样最稳妥
What I hear, he and Walter are splitsville.
听说他和沃尔特单飞了
Really?
有这事
That's what Goodman says.
古德曼说的
Cats and dogs.
谁知道呢
Do the deal.
按计划办吧
You have one unheard message.
您有一条未接留言
Agent Schrader,
施拉德探员
you need to be calling me back ASAP.
尽快给我回电
I've got Texas breathing down my neck, and I'm not about--
我感觉整个德州都在盯着我 我就没
Yeah, I haven't see Matt since he got fired last week.
马特上周被炒后就没见过
Where can I find him, you think?
你看我该去哪儿找他
No idea. I haven't seen him--
不知道 我没见过他
I know. You said that a few times.
行了 你都说好几遍了
Yeah, because I haven't seen him.
可我就是没见过他啊
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道还能说什么
What's your name, darling?
亲爱的 你叫什么
Cara.
卡拉
Where did this come from, Cara?
卡拉 这玩意从哪儿来的
I-- I don't know.
我我不知道
What is it? Drugs?
这是毒品吗
Look, I'm just going to come right out and say it.
听着 我刚才就想说了
Um, you're a bad liar, Cara.
卡拉 你骗人还嫩点
Don't get me wrong.
别跟我扯
Not the worst I've ever seen.
比这糟糕的我见多了
Once had a guy try to explain the dope balloon up his butt
有次抓到一个肛门藏着毒囊的家伙
on bad Thai food.
楞说那是什么泰餐
Still, you're not a very good liar.
所以你骗人还真不行
I honestly don't know
我真的不知道
Stop.
够了
You look like a good kid.
你看着像个好姑娘
I'm not here to get you in trouble,
我到这不是找你麻烦的
but you need to tell me where this came from right now!
不过你得赶紧告我这东西从哪儿来
I never do stuff like this. I swear to God.
我发誓从没做过这东西
I tried it, and I hated it, so I just gave it to Matt.
我尝过点 难受死了 所以就给了马特
Okay, and who gave it to you?
谁给你的
Some guy, he came in a couple days ago
有个人几天前来的
and wanted to trade it for gas.
拿这个跟我换过汽油
Some guy? W-What's his name?
有个人 叫什么
Okay, w--
算了
What did he look like?
他长什么样儿
I don't know. Um--
我不知道 不过
He looked pretty normal.
大众脸
You know? Um, white--
白种人
I think his hair was lightish brown.
我记得他的头发有点淡棕色
He had really blue eyes.
眼睛很蓝
They were really, really blue.
碧蓝碧蓝的那种
He's dreamy. Okay, w-w-what else?
他很迷人 还有呢
Piercings,jewelry,
身上是否有刺青 佩戴何首饰
distinctive articles of clothing?
着装风格呢
Come on.
好好想想
Come on.
快想想
Listen to me.
听我说
It's real important
找到这个贩毒男
that I find the person that had these drugs,
真的很重要
so if you can remember anything else about him
你能否回忆起其他细节
Come on.
好好想想
Come on.
快想想
Come on.
快点想
He drove an RV.
他开一辆旅行房车
Okay, good, good.
很好 很好
What can you remember? What kind of RV?
还记得什么 车型怎样
What color? Did you spot a license plate?
何种颜色 看到过车牌吗
I don't know the kinds,
我不知道车型
and I didn't see the license,
也没看到车牌
but the color was, I think, white, brownish color.
但颜色 我记得是白褐相间
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know I'm not helping you, but
我知道没能帮到你
Please don't tell my dad.
请别告诉我爸爸
Cara.
卡拉
Please tell me that that camera works.
这摄像头还在运作吧
Damn it.
该死
Bingo.
有了
These eggs are good, Mom.
这些蛋煎得不错 妈妈
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you know what's weird?
最近有点奇怪
Dad's Web site.
老爸的筹款网站
It's been three days since the last donation.
自最后一次捐赠后 已经有三天没动静了
Yeah, well
是啊 好吧
people lose interest.
大家都没兴趣了
So how long are you off for?
你打算休息多久
A few weeks.
几个星期
Uh, we'll play it by ear.
视情况而定吧
I probably pushed it, you know,
我可能太急进了点
going back to work so soon.
这么快就重返岗位了
Think-- Think I can get a ride today?
那我今天能搭个车吗
Louis has a doctor's appointment.
路易斯去看医生了
Uhyeah.
可以
Hey, so dad can babysit now. Right?
那么爸爸可以照看妹妹了 对吧
You won't have to take Holly to work every day.
你不会想天天都把霍莉带去公司吧
Sometime, maybe.
总会有机会
We'll see.
看看再说
What's up?
怎么样
I think you'll seriously enjoy, yo.
我想你会飘飘欲仙的 唷
Wait.
等等
No, no.
不对不对
No. Wait.
不对 等等
Hey!
Hey!
Hey.
What the hell? This is only half.
搞什么 这里才一半
That's right. It's your half.
对极了 给你的那一半
Yo!
Where's the other half, bitch?
贱人 另一半呢
I mean, it was, uh-- --
这真有点
The whole thing was crazy, man.
这一切都太不可思议了 伙计
Poor bastard. I felt sorry for him.
可怜的家伙 为他深感遗憾
He actually thought we were the cable guys, you know?
他还以为我们是王牌特派员呢
Anyway, uh, um,
总之
sorry about those miscalls, Chief.
很抱歉对你的不敬 长官
I'm changing providers. It won't happen again.
我已经换了线人 这事不会再发生了
Are you going to El Paso, Hank?
你打算去埃尔帕索吗 汉克
Hell, yes!
是啊
With pointed boots and bells on.
脚蹬尖头皮靴 帅气十足
Just I got this break in the Heisenberg case.
但我得先破了海森堡这个案子
The blue meth, you mean?
你是说 那个蓝色冰毒案
The teenth?
就凭小孩身上的那货
Yeah, well, that teenth got things rolling.
当然 就是这小孩带来了转机
I traced it to a gas station in Cibola.
我一直追踪到了锡沃拉的一家加油站
That's where I got these.
在那儿弄到这些线索
Now, the station's, uh, closed circuit, uh, was down--
加油站的监视器被关了
surprise, surprise--
惊喜 惊喜
but I was able to pull some of these snapshots
但我从自动取款机的监视摄像中
off an ATM security camera.
拿到了这些快照
Hey, now, I always thought
我一直都怀疑
these guys might be camper cooking, right?
这些家伙是在野外制毒 对吗
First off, your typical Class C motor home
首先 这种含内饰的
is going to grunt at least 5,000 pounds
C类旅行房车
of interior fixtures, okay?
至少得5000英镑
We're talking appliances, furniture, built-ins.
内饰包括家电 家具 内置器具
5,000 pounds at least, okay?
起码5000英镑 对吧
See how high that suspension's riding?
看到这车的速度多快了吧
No way, no how, this thing's carrying that kind of weight.
要是负载那么多内饰是不可能达到这种速度
I mean, this thing has been cleared out
显然是被去除了内饰
and stripped down to its tight and curlies.
以提高密封度
For what?
其用途是什么呢
Blood bank?
用来做血库
Maybe a bookmobile?
还是流动书库
There's no clear view of the plates.
没有车牌的清晰截图
Yeah, well, you can only get so lucky, right?
是啊 差点运气 是吧
But the fact that there's no front plate
事实上这车子并没有前车牌
tells me its likely New Mexico registration.
更像是在新墨西哥州登记注册
I checked with DMV.
我去车管所确认过
There are only 29 of these early '80s Bounders
该州注册在案的这种80年代巴士
registered in the state.
只有29辆
Only 29?
只有29辆
Yeah.
正是
So I got to go, uh, you know, knock on some doors.
所以只需进行探访即可
They need you in El Paso, Hank.
汉克 你得去埃尔帕索上任
You bet. I-- I--
没问题
I'm just going to wrap up this Heisenberg thing first.
我得先破了海森堡一案
So you're refusing the assignment.
言下之意 你是拒绝上任喽
No, I'm not. I'll go.
我没这意思 我会去的
It's just I need some more time.
得再过段时间
You're not hearing me, Agent Schrader.
你根本没听我讲话 施拉德探员
You're out of time.
时间所剩无几
Are you going to El Paso now? Tonight?
你今晚是否去埃尔帕索上任
Just a simple yes or no.
只要回答去或者不去
No.
不去
I can't.
我去不了
But that's only because
但那是因为
I'm really close to something big here.
我马上就能破获大案了
Better get to it, then.
那就给我立马破案
This is KECA 480, Albuquerque news radio.
正在播出的是KECA480 阿尔布开克广播新闻
KECA news time 10:13.
KECA新闻10点13
Our top story this hour--
今天的头条新闻是
Donald Margolis, the air traffic controller
唐纳德·马格里斯 空中交通管制员
criticized for his role in the recent air disaster
他因为造成了最近的空难 致使167人丧生
in which 167 persons died,
而备受指责
was rushed to an area hospital early this morning,
于今早被送往地方医院
apparently the victim
显然
of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
他曾试图举枪自尽
Police won't say whether or not--
对此警察未发表任何声明
Your half.
你的那份
Okay, okay.
马上开 马上开