绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第5集: 重操旧业 Mas

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
I am awake.
我很清醒
You are not how I remember you from class.
你跟课堂上那会儿完全不一样了
I mean, like, not at all.
我说 真的 完全不像你了
Dude, this isn't even 7 grand.
老兄 这些连七千都不到
My guy wants 85.
我那兄弟要八千五呢
This is all the money I have in the world.
这是我所有的钱了
You are a drug dealer. Negotiate.
你不是毒贩嘛 讨价还价呀
Buy the RV.
把房车买回来
We start tomorrow.
我们明天开工
Work it, work it, baby.
来吧 来吧 宝贝儿
Yo, this is sick, brother.
唷 哥们 你太变态了
Totally.
那是自然
God. Yo, Jesse.
老天 杰西老弟
I got these two fine ladies want to participate.
我这里有两个美女也想加入哦
You got the funds?
你银子够吗
Oh, I got the funds.
老子有的是银子
Hey, would you ladies like to meet my fat stack?
美女们来看看老子底子够不够厚呀
Get in here. Come on.
快过来 来吧
Hey, yo, yo.
唷 你
Yo, you got champagne?
唷 有香槟没有
None of that cheap stuff.
不要便宜货
I want the expensive shit.
老子要死贵的那种
Don Perig-non.
唐培里侬的
It's 400 a bottle.
400块一瓶
Oh, well, in that case,
既然如此
I'll only have two.
那就只要两瓶好了
Oh, and I want the tall, skinny glasses.
还有 要那种细细的高脚杯
I like those skinny glasses.
老子喜欢细高脚杯
That's what James Bond drinks.
詹姆斯·邦德喝啥咱喝啥
Mofos, I'm all about that.
杂种们 老子就这么牛
Yo, Jesse, man, I gotta ask.
我说 杰西老弟 我很好奇
Where'd you get all the cheddar?
你的票子从哪儿来的
Must be moving mad volume.
肯定是走了狗屎运了
It's totally funny.
说来搞笑
You want to know what's funny?
你知道最搞笑的是什么
What's funny?
是什么
This old dude, he gave it to me.
有个老家伙 他白送我的
- What? - He gave it tme.
-什么 -他白送我的
It's, like, his entire life savings.
这些钱是他一辈子的积蓄
What? Why?
什么 为什么呀
Because he's a dumb-ass. That's why.
因为他是个老傻帽 就因为这个
Oh, God.
老天
Yes! Whoo! All right, living large, players.
来吧 浪子们 长命百岁
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
不 该我谢你
That was
这可真是
awesome, bro.
爽歪了 伙计
Later.
回见
Oh, man.
老哥
Oh, I'm so dead.
我死定了
I only got oh, damn.
我只剩下该死的
I only got, like, 1,400.
只剩下 一千四了
Waffle House, yeah.
华夫屋夜总会也不错
No, man.
不是 老哥
I'm supposed to use that dude's money to buy an RV.
那哥们给我钱 是让我买房车的
What you want with an RV for?
你要房车干什么
'Cause it's like
就是
It's like never mind.
就是你别管了
Jesus.
老天哪
Now I've got to, like, leave town
我没辙了 只能 出城跑路
or change my identity or something.
隐姓埋名什么的了
Guy's blackmailing me.
那家伙敲诈我
He's got, like, a criminal mind, yo.
他那人就是一凶犯
RV, huh?
房车是不
I can hook you up, bro.
老弟 我能帮你搞定
I can totally get you an RV.
哥给你搞辆房车
No, I need it today now.
不成 我今天就要 现在就要
No problem. Let's go.
没问题 咱走
You're telling me you can get me an RV?
你真能帮我搞辆房车
For 1,400 at 6 in the morning?
大早上6点钟 只花一千四百块么
Right on.
好极了
So do I need to sign something or something?
用不用签个字什么的
Nah, it's, like, a no-paperwork-type deal.
不用 这叫无协议交易
Pleasure doing business with you.
很荣幸跟你做生意
Come on, we gotta bounce.
走吧 该闪了
- What? - For real, yo. Get it out of here.
-什么 -真的 唷 开车走呀
第三季 第五集
重操旧业 Mas
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Oh, my God,
我的上帝
I love this floor.
我爱死这地板了
This feels fantastic.
脚感棒得不行
Can you control the temperature?
温度是可控的吗
Uh, yeah, there should be a switch right next to you there.
是啊 你手边应该有个开关
It's a thermostat.
就是调温度的
Ted
泰德
This has got to be
这一定是
the most amazing invention ever.
历史上最伟大的发明
I know. Contractor talked me into it.
我知道 装修包工头劝我装的
Seemed kind of extravagant,
看起来有点奢侈
but I gotta tell you,
可是这东西真是
once you try it, you can't go back.
用了一次 你就忘不掉了
I can never find anything in this Buick.
我就永远没这种命
You know, you could leave a few things here if you want.
愿意的话 你可以把东西放在这里
Why don't you go get your dad?
去叫你爸来吃饭吧
Sure.
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Dad.
老爸
Uh, yeah.
什么事
Um, Mom's asking,
妈妈问你
want to come to dinner?
要来吃晚饭吗
Uh, yeah, I'll be right there.
好 我马上就来
You're not listening to me. I don't know.
你没在听我讲话 我不知道
Yeah, right, like you don't know.
是啊 你倒装得像
Wha What did I just say?
我怎么跟你说的
Give me the phone. Give it.
电话给我 给我
Like you didn't make some deal behind my back.
你没背着我跟人做交易吗
Correct. I did not.
对的 我没有
I was sitting at a stoplight,
我当时正在等红灯
minding my own business, when the man th
想我自己的事 那个
uh, the man
那个人
the kid threw a bag of money through my window.
那个孩子就往我车窗里扔了一包钱
Whatever, man. You owe me that money.
我才不管 那钱是我的 你欠我
- Let me talk to him. - I owe you
-让我跟他讲 -我不欠你
I owe you nothing,
我什么都不欠你的
and I will get to the bottom of this. Trust me.
这件事情我会查清楚 你要信任我
Trust you?
信任你
Trust you? That's a good one.
信任你 这可真是好主意
Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm going to do.
好呀 好呀 我就信任你
You want to talk about trust, Jesse?
杰西 你还想跟我谈信任么
Let's talk about trust.
那咱们谈谈信任
I told you not to cook my formula,
我告诉你不要用我的配方
and you went ahead and did it anyway.
可你自顾自的就用了
Cause I never said I wouldn't cook it
我又没跟你保证我不用
Cause it ain't yours. It's ours. Plural, bitch.
配方又不是你的 是我们共有 懂吗 贱人
You did not have my permission.
你未经我的允许
Alls I know is I got half the money I'm due,
我只知道 我只得了该得的一半
and you got the rest.
剩下的都进了你腰包
Escalating You're escalating.
太过了 你这是狮子大开口
Escalate this. You know what?
我就开了怎么着 你给我听着
My meth, my money!
毒是我制的 钱是我赚的
I will be a one-man glass factory.
是我一个人里里外外
I will rock that RV 24
全天24小时闷在房车里
It's buttoned up tight.
封得太严
Can't see a damn thing.
毛都瞧不见
I ain't feeling it.
我觉得不像
No smoke, no smell, no waste.
没烟 没味道 没废弃物
There's no cook.
不可能是制毒的
Could be they're setting up.
可能是他们做的局
I heard movement inside.
我听见里面有动静
I say we call it a night,
我看今晚就这样吧
come back with a search warrant.
有了搜查证再来
I'm not letting this sucker out of my sight.
不能让这浑球溜出我的视线
There's got to be a way.
一定有办法的
There's got to be a way. There's got to be a way.
一定有办法 一定有办法
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
What the hell you doing up there?
你他妈的在那里干什么
- You some kind of a pervert? - Shit.
-你这个变态 -操
Go back to your trailers. Everything's okay.
回到车上去 一切都很顺利
Guy's VFW. He's cool.
那人是退伍军人 他很酷
All right, I'll tell you what.
好吧 听好了
We're gonna check out a couple more.
我们得再进一步调查那对情侣
Then we're gonna call it a morning. Okay? What do you say?
差不多就一上午的时间 你觉得怎么样
Can't. Gotta get home.
不行 我要回家
Why, you leave your balls in your wife's purse or what?
怎么 得了气管炎还是怎么了
Gotta pack.
我要回去整理东西
Where you headed?
你要去哪里
Texas.
德克萨斯州
Hey, there.
是谁啊
Hank?
汉克
Hank?
汉克是你吗
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Hey.
How did it go last night?
昨晚怎么样
Good.
不错
Catch the bad guys?
抓到犯人了吗
Uh, nope.
没有
Want me to make you some breakfast?
要我给你做早餐吗
Nah. I'm--
不用了 我
I'm heading back out after this.
我洗完澡就得回去
Now?
马上么
You worked all night.
你整晚都在工作
Get some sleep, Hank.
你得睡一会 汉克
Those RVs aren't going anywhere.
那些休闲车跑不了多远的
They're recreational vehicles, Marie.
那是旅行房车 玛丽
That's what they do.
它们就是用来旅游的
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
I spoke with Blanca.
我和布朗卡谈过了
She said that Steven's going to El Paso?
她说史蒂芬会去埃尔帕索那里 是这样么
Yeah.
没错
I was just wondering how you feel about that.
我想知道对此你有什么看法
I turned it down.
我拒绝了
End of story.
事情结束了
Good, good.
好的 好的
Jesus, God knows I'm relieved.
我终于可以松一口气了
Yeah, well, I needed some time here
是的 我得留在这里
because I'm deep into this investigation
进行深入调查
and couldn't do both,
但不能两头兼顾
so I made a judgment call.
所以我擅自做了决定
You know that you can talk to me about things, right?
你知道你可以向我倾诉 对吧
You don't have to go through this alone.
你不必独自承担这一切
Do you ask me which lead bib to put on someone
你都要把人逼死了
before you nuke them?
还管这点屁事么
Jesus, Marie.
上帝 玛丽
I made a decision.
我决定好了
I'm not going through anything.
我不想讨论这些事了
I'm doing my job.
我只想做好我的工作
I would like--
我想
I know, I know, a condo in Georgetown. I know.
我知道 你想在乔治敦有套公寓嘛
If you would let me finish,
如果你让我说完
I was going to say I'd like to be included.
我原本打算说我愿意听你发牢骚
That's all.
仅此而已
Don't you worry about my career.
你不用为我的事业担心
My career is just fine.
没出啥问题
Did you not want to go?
你不想去吗
I don't blame you. I just--
我没有责备的意思 我只是
Aren't you late for work or something?
你上班或者去哪儿要晚了吧
I mean, what happened last time,
我是说 上次发生的事情
it would make perfect sense
那样的经历
for you to not want to go back.
会让你再也不想回到那里
I'm on to some important stuff right here, right now,
眼下我于此有要务在身
and Mexico doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.
跟墨西哥州没有丝毫关系
Anyone who doubts that--
总是有人怀疑
I'm doing some actual good out here,
我一直都表现出色
and all I get are these bullshit accusations!
但我得到的只有无耻诽谤
What, everyone thinks I'm jerking off on this thing? Fine.
为什么每个人都觉得我在游手好闲
But I'm onto something. I know it.
我勤勤恳恳的工作 我知道我做的很好
You understand me?
你能理解我么
You hear me?
你在听我说话吗
What exactly is this?
这是什么意思
I'll tell you what I think it is.
我来告诉你我认为这是什么
A ploy. A ploy to get me cooking again
小花招 让我再次制毒的小花招
And an obvious one at that.
很明显就是这样
How do you mean?
你什么意思
As if I would seriously believe you would hire an addict.
就像我很确定你会雇佣瘾君子
Jesse Pinkman?
杰西·平克曼吗
Recovering or not--
你可以选择解释与否
You vouched for him previously.
之前你为他做担保
I took you at your word.
我相信了你的承诺
No, no, no, no, let me be clear.
不 不 让我澄清一下
Let me be perfectly clear.
一五一十的解释给你听
Jesse was capable of working under my supervision.
在我的监督下 杰西可以胜任工作
Trusting him with a solo venture,
而凭此相信他可以单独制度
that's quite another matter.
则是另一回事
How he could possibly produce
没有我 他只能制造出
anything other than a mediocre product at best.
二流的产品
I am told his product was more or less consistent
据我所知 他的产品的确有点
with the quality I had come to expect.
未达到我预期的质量
More or less?
有点儿
More or less? Really?
有点儿 你是说真的吗
Wow.
真没想到
Boy, that is the--
伙计 那真是
Talk about setting the bar low.
我们能否抛开成见
Except you don't do that--
除非你不想这样
set the bar low.
不计前嫌
Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? Hm?
那么 我应该得出什么结论
That you believe
你坚信
I have some proprietary kind of selfishness
在我的配方专利问题上
about my own formula.
我很自私
Hm?
是这样吗
Some sort of overweening pride, I suppose,
我猜你是觉得
that you think
我的高傲自大
simply overwhelms me,
拖累了我
clouds my judgment.
蒙蔽了我的双眼
But it doesn't.
但事实并非如此
Absolutely not.
当然不是
I simply respect the chemistry.
我只不过是在向化学致敬
The chemistry must be respected.
这门科学必须受到尊重
I apologize for being so transparent.
我为我之前的态度向你道歉
Would you take a drive with me?
你愿意跟我跑一趟吗
I'd like to show you something.
我想给你看些东西
Hi. Is everything okay?
一切顺利吗
She's already finished an entire bottle,
她刚喝完一整瓶
but she still seemed hungry. Than she fell asleep.
但看起来还很饿 后来她睡着了
I was thinking I'd give her another when she wakes up.
我想等她醒来后再给她喝一瓶
Yeah-- yeah, yeah, absolutely.
好的好的 当然可以
Absolutely. Fatten that baby up.
没问题 把宝宝养的白白胖胖的
Will do.
我会的
Umwas that it?
恩 就这些吗
So where are you. Are you at work?
你在哪里 在工作吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm at work.
是的 我正在工作
I-- I shouldn't be much longer.
我不能讲太久
Is that okay?
有什么事吗
You know I love my little Pookums.
你知道我很爱这个小小粉嫩宝贝
You can leave her with me for the next 18 years
我想 今后的18年
as far as I'm concerned.
都可以由我来照顾她
Great.
太好了
Thanks, Marie.
谢谢你 玛丽
Are you-- Are you sure you're okay?
你确定没有问题了吗
Sweetie, what is it?
亲爱的 怎么了
Come on.
告诉我吧
It's Hank.
是汉克
What about him?
他怎么了
I don't know how to talk to him.
我不知道 该如何与他交流
I don't know what to say to him anymore.
我不知道还能和他说什么
I don't know how to--
我不知道
Ever since El Paso--
自从埃尔帕索
Ever since maybe before
可能更早
Yeah.
是的
God knows he went through a lot down there.
天知道他在那里到底遭受了什么
People blown up right in front of him,
同事就在他眼前被炸死
blood everywhere,
血溅得到处都是
and last week
上个星期
El Paso said they want him back.
埃尔帕索说想要他归队
Yeah?
然后呢
He's not going. Steve Gomez is going in his place, and
他没有答应 史蒂芬·戈麦斯会顶替他
I don't know how I feel about that.
我也不清楚自己的想法
Well, he's certainly a lot safer up here, isn't he?
留在这里他肯定更安全 不是么
Of course, and I want him safe.
当然 但我希望他一切平安
I can't tell what he wants.
我不知道他想要什么
He won't talk to me.
他从来不向我提起
He hardly even comes home.
他几乎不回家
He works all day, all night.
没日没夜的工作
Barely eats, barely speaks to me.
几乎不吃东西 也不怎么和我说话
It's like something's eating him away from inside.
就好像有什么东西把他掏空了一样
He's just not the same.
他变了
He's not.
变了很多
Facing death, it changes a person.
直面死亡 人会改变很多
It has to, don't you think?
肯定是这样 你觉得呢
I guess you've notice a change in Walt.
我猜你也注意到沃尔特的变化了
Please.
请进
What is this?
这是什么地方
Your new lab.
你的新实验室
My God.
天啊
Thorium oxide
钍氧化物
for a catalyst bed.
用作催化剂床层
Look at the size of this reaction vessel.
看看这反应器尺寸
Why, that's got -- that's got to be 1,200 liters.
怎么会有1200升这么大的容积
Where-- Where--
你 你
How did you know how to put this all together?
你怎么知道如何把这些组合在一起的
I had excellent help, as will you.
有像你一样的高人相助
Quite a lot of planning went into this.
为这可筹划了好一阵子
I would say so.
我看也是
The laundry upstairs--
楼上的洗衣房
I've owned it for years.
我经营多年了
It receives large
每周都会收到
chemical deliveries on a weekly basis, detergent and such.
大量洗涤剂之类的东西
There is nothing suspicious about it,
完全不惹人怀疑
and my employees, to be sure,
当然 我的手下
are well-trained, trustworthy.
都训练有素 值得信赖
The filtration system is state-of-the-art.
空气过滤系统是最新进的
It will vent nothing but clean, odorless steam,
它只会排放出干净无味的蒸汽
just as the laundry does,
就和普通洗衣房的蒸汽一样
and through the very same stacks.
排烟管道也是一样的
I need 200 pounds per week
我每周需要200磅[约92千克]
to make this economically viable.
这样才能维持这里的开销
You would choose your own hours, of course,
当然 只要你完成每周的任务
come and go as you please
你可以自己安排时间
so long as the quota is met.
想来就来 想走便走
Sorry.
抱歉
The answer is still no.
我还是不同意
I have made a series of very bad decisions,
我已经做了一系列错误的决定
and I cannot make another one.
不能再继续错下去了
Why did you make these decisions?
你为什么做了那些决定
For the good of my family.
为了我的家庭
Then they weren't bad decisions.
那么那些决定就没有错
What does a man do, Walter?
沃尔特 男人应该做什么
A man provides for his family.
男人要挣钱养家
This cost me my family.
但这勾当让我失去了家庭
When you have children, you always have family.
只要你的孩子在 家就在
They will always be your priority, your responsibility,
他们就是你最关心的 是你的责任
and a man-- a man provides.
作为男人 就要养家糊口
And he does it
就算他不被理解
even when he's not appreciated
不受尊敬
or respected
甚至不再被爱着
or even loved.
他依然要这么做
He simply bears up, and he does it
他就这么担起一切 毫无怨言
because he's a man.
只因 他是男人
Any chance we could grab a quick bite?
要不要随便吃点
Thai place around the corner's pretty good.
街角的泰国菜馆很不错
Um, I really gotta head home.
我真的得回家了
All right, rain check, then.
好吧 那改天吧
She said it was the tofu.
她说那是豆腐
Whatever. She's still cute anyways.
不管怎么说 她真可爱
Uh, great-- great dinner, Mom.
晚饭很棒 妈妈
Yeah.
是啊
Um, can I be-- can I be excused?
我能离开一下吗
To do homework or to play videogames?
做作业还是玩游戏
I can multitask.
我能一心二用
Yeah.
Go ahead.
去吧
You want to take her?
你想抱抱她吗
Yeah.
是啊
Give me something, Andy. Come on.
说点什么 安迪 快点
Welded onto the back of a house. Wow, that's classy.
房车被焊进了一栋房子的后面 真经典
Christ.
天啊
Okay. Okay, thanks.
好的好的 谢谢
Hey, Janice. Janice.
喂 詹妮斯 詹妮斯
That the last one?
最后一辆吗
Sorry, Hank. That's all DMV had--
抱歉 汉克 车管所注册的就这么多
29 early '80s Bounders registered in New Mexico.
一共29辆注册在新墨西哥州的80年代房车
Could you check again?
你能再核对一遍吗
Now?
现在么
Can I do it after the party?
派对完了我再弄行吗
Janice, I'm--
詹妮斯 我
I'm dead in the water here.
我彻底歇菜了
Okay, I'll check.
好吧 我会再核对的
Thanks.
谢谢
Gomie, time for the little bird to fly the nest, huh?
格米 小鸟要出巢了
They got the right guy for the job,
他们真是选对了人
specially since the bean-speak comes natural and all.
尤其是要和那些墨西哥人打交道
Wanna know how to say "Get bent" In Spanish?
想知道西班牙语里"去死吧"怎么说吗
Just don't go native on me, all right?
别怪我老土 行吗
Oh, uh--
哦 对了
Hey, uh--
伙计
Here.
给你
Know your enemy and all.
知己知彼 百战不殆
Fight the good fight, brother.
好好打一仗 兄弟
I will.
我会的
What have we got to drink around here?
有喝的吗
Your hunch was right.
你的直觉是对的
One more RV.
还有一辆房车
DMV said the registration wasn't renewed,
车管所说注册没有续期
but then they realized it was never filed
之后他们意识到 这辆车要么注册成非运营车辆
as non-operational or destroyed.
要么就是被销毁了
No police report, either.
也没有警方的报告
I just don't know
我现在真的不知道
what the hell I'm doing anymore, you know?
自己到底在干什么 明白么
It's like I'm paralyzed,
我好像被困住了
like if I take a step in any direction,
不论我采取怎样的行动
I'm going to make a spectacular mistake.
都会犯下一个严重的错误
God, I could go for a glass of wine about now.
天啊 我真想借酒浇愁
You want to go to--
你想去
Sorry, never mind.
算了 别在意
Anyway, breaking news is
不管怎么说 有个事
I am sleeping with my boss,
我现在和我的老板上床
and I don't know why.
但我不知道为什么
- Wow. - Yep.
-哇 -是啊
That's a lie.
我撒谎了
I do know why.
我知道为什么
I mean, he's a lovely guy.
他是个有魅力的男人
He's-- He's a really good person,
他是个很好的人
but, I mean, it's not like we're ever gonna--
但是我们并不会.
Somehow, and I can't actually believe it,
不知怎么的 我自己也不能相信
but my entire family
但我全家
sees me as some sort of--
都说我是
my own sister,
我亲妹妹
my brother-in-law.
我妹夫
My teenage son tells me I'm a bitch.
我那十多岁的儿子都说我是个婊子
And you say tell him the truth.
你让我告诉他真相
Tell him about his father,
告诉他 他爸爸是究竟是怎样的人
but I can'tever.
我做不到
How could I?
我怎么能
And this man that I'm seeing,
现在和我上床的这个人
you know, as wrong as I know it is,
尽管我知道这不对
as much as I know I'm probably doing it
但我仍然要这么做
just to make Walt leave me,
我想让沃尔特离开我
it is the only thing in my day
一天中 这是唯一不令我
where I don't feel
感到自己正在
like I'm
正在
drowning.
沉沦的事情
So he knows about this other man?
他知道你外面有男人的咯
Yeah.
知道
So then he'll sign?
他会签离婚文件吗
Um, Walt says he's not going anywhere,
沃尔特说他哪也不会去
so that's a--
所以
that's a really brilliant gambit on my part.
这招对付我太管用了
Yep.
是啊
Genius.
聪明
He keeps money in the house.
他把钱藏在家里
Your husband, the drug dealer?
你丈夫 那个毒贩
How much money?
有多少钱
I didn't count it.
我没数
It's-- It's heavy.
钱很重
The bag where he keeps it.
都放在一个包里
Are you asking my permission to spend this money?
你是在求我让你花那笔钱吗
No. God, no.
不 天啊 不是
I-- No, I'm just, you know--
不 我只是
I'm just trying to just talk it through. That's--
我不过是想谈谈而已
Let me just say that I'm half as qualified
我得说明一点 在律师这做心理辅导
and twice the price of a therapist.
可是双倍的价钱 一半的疗效
There is nothing to discuss here, Skyler.
这没什么好讨论的 斯凯勒
I'm just saying, you know?
我只是陈述
We have a history.
我们曾是夫妻
He's the father of my children,
他还是孩子的父亲
and maybe what he did, he--
可能他的所作所为
He did it for the family. Right?
是为了这个家 对吧
Well, guess what.
好吧 动动脑子
That is one enormous load of horse shit.
这完全是胡扯
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to spell this out as simply as I can for you.
我得简单为你说明一下
You are a fool
你要是在那屋子
to stay in that house
再多呆一分钟
one minute longer.
你就是一个大笨蛋
If your husband won't leave, then you go.
他不走就你走
You are now an accessory after the fact.
你现在可犯了知情罪了
You are culpable.
会被判刑
You, your children,
你 还有孩子
you could lose everything you own.
你们会一无所有
Do you understand?
懂吗
All courtesy of this criminal
你不离婚
you refuse to divorce.
就是在包容罪犯
I didn't marry a criminal.
我并没有嫁给一个罪犯
Well, you're married to one now.
但现在是了
Hows about we run through this thing one more time,
我们再练习一遍
especially the part where I do all the talking
特别是该由我说话的地方
and you don't say jack?
你别插嘴
Oh, I'm going to say jack.
我就要插嘴
I'm going to say plenty.
还要大说特说
What did we say about escalating, huh?
我们这是在互相较劲吗
Who's got your back here, hm?
过去是谁为你擦屁股的
Me. All right? I'm going to take care of things.
是我 好了 这事我来搞定
Hey, what are the parameters
可你打算怎么让自己
of this sobriety thing you got going?
能够一直保持清醒呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Can you take a Xanax?
你能吃安宁神吗
'Cause I got a drawer full of them.
我这儿有一抽屉
I get them from my "Chiropractor."
"脊椎神经医师"给我配的
Vietnamese, 5 foot tall,
越南人 1米52
she adjusts you to completion.
她能让你安眠到天亮
Her name's Kim Nu Suong,
她叫金玉霜
as delicious as it sounds.
人如其名
I should give you her card.
我该把她的名片给你
To hell with this.
让这些玩意见鬼去吧
Send him in.
让他进来
Hello, Walt.
你好 沃尔特
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Please, have a seat here.
请坐这边
Mr. Pinkman, if you will.
平克曼先生 你也请坐
You're late.
你来晚了
Gentlemen, if we could come to some accommodation here now.
先生们 如果我们都已达成共识
There's always a way to oil everyone's lock.
那么一切都将迎刃而解
This young man
这位年轻小伙
is prepared to offer you
很善心地打算为你
a sweetheart of a deal doing precisely nothing.
提供分红
Really?
是吗
10 percent of all future profits
他以后独自制毒所得
from his solo venture
收益的10%归你
is money you get paid for walking down to the mailbox.
你只需直接去信箱拿这笔钱就好
Consider it a gesture of respect
只管把它当成
for your valuable contributions
对于你目前所做的贡献
to the business thus far.
而表示的一份心意吧
I'm sure you'll agree that's fair.
我肯定你会欣然接受
That's charity, is what that is.
就是笔施舍费
I do all the work.
所有事都由我搞定
He sits around on his fat a-- judging people.
他则无所事事 说长道短
Hey, hey, hey. Escalating.
喂 喂 别火上浇油
Stop.
够了
So here's that,
大致就是这样
but then there's one small detail.
但出了点小问题
Clearly a mistake was made
显然我们的联络人
on the part of our mutual associate
出了点状况
when he paid you half of Jesse's earnings.
他把杰西挣的另一半钱给了你
He must not have realized that you two
他显然还不知道
had come to a parting of the ways.
你们俩已经分道扬镳了
Take it. It belongs to you.
拿去 归你了
You're damn right it belongs to me.
你他妈太对了 本来就是我的
I knew I could count on you boys to play nice.
我就知道你们俩客气着呢
That's-- That almost brings a tear to my eye.
快把我感动地泪流满面了
Enjoy it. Spend it in good health.
尽情享用吧 趁着年轻
That is the last money you'll ever earn in this business.
这是你在这行的最后一桶金了
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你他妈什么意思
Well, I hate to break it to you, Jesse,
好吧 我本不想讲清楚 杰西
but our mutual associate
但我们的联络人
was only using you to get to me.
只是利用你 找到我而已
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You see, he needs someone with expertise,
正如你所见 他更需要有此专长的人
someone who knows what he's doing.
一个清楚他意图的人
In other words, he needs me.
换句话说 他需要的是我
You're telling me you're cooking again?
你是想说 你又开始制毒了吗
Yeah, uh--
正是
How should I put this?
该怎么向你解释呢
I'm in. You're out.
我入伙了 你出局了
Whoa, whoa, Walt, hold on there.
沃尔特 等一下
Uh, what was the offer,
冒昧地问一句
if I may ask?
报酬是多少
It's, uh, 3 million for three months of my time.
三个月 三百万
What You're gonna need that money laundered, right?
你需要把这些钱洗白吧
I mean, of course.
理所当然
What was our deal before?
我们之前怎么说的
17 percent. That's a shade high.
17% 有点虚高
Let's settle on an even 15.
那就15%吧
That's a nice round number.
这个数不错
5% 5 percent.
- 14's fair. - 5.
-14%也很公平 -5%
-13% -5% - 13. - 5.
12. For old time's sake, 12.
12% 看在以往情面上 12%
5% 5.
I'm a reasonable guy. It's a short-term deal.
我是个通情达理的人 而且是短期合作
10 even,
那就10%吧
but I can't go any lower and still respect myself.
不能再低了 给我点面子
- 5. - What in the hell just happened?
-就5%吧 -这是怎么一回事
You're my lawyer, not his!
你是我的律师 不是他的
That's the way of the world, kid.
这就是现实 孩子
You go with the winner.
弱肉强食
You think this'll stop me from cooking?
你以为这样就能让我罢手吗
Cook whatever you like
悉听尊便
As long as it's that ridiculous "Chili P" Or some other drek,
继续加你的辣椒面或是其他垃圾
but don't even think about using my formula.
但别妄想用我的配方
Just try and stop me, bitch.
尽管放马过来吧 贱人
Yes?
有事吗
Hi, there, uh, Mrs. Ortega?
是奥尔特加夫人吗
Yes.
是我
Hi, I'm Hank Schrader.
你好 我是汉克·施拉德
I'm with the Drug Enforcement Administration.
毒品缉私局警员
We're interested in an RV
我们正在调查一辆休闲车
that's registered to your name and address.
是用你的名字和地址注册
Uh, do you have an RV?
你买过休闲车吗
I did.
我买过
It was stolen months ago.
但几个月前被偷了
Stolen, huh?
被偷了
Well, then I'm curious as to
对此我很好奇
why the theft was never reported.
为何失窃没有上报呢
I'm not seeing any records of it with the police or the DMV.
在警局或是车管所并没有相关记录
I just didn't get around to it.
我没有时间
May I ask why?
我能问问原因吗
I mean it's a-- it's a great way to get the family together
有了车 就能和家人
for an affordable vacation.
一起平价出游
It must've been quite a blow when it went missing.
所以车子丢了 你一定很心痛
It was.
确实如此
Do you have any ideas at all
你觉得
who might've taken it?
会是谁偷了车子呢
I didn't want him arrested.
我不想看他被捕
He ran with a bad crowd,
他虽终日与坏人厮混
but he was never a bad person.
但本质不坏
I thought he could turn his life around.
我相信他会重新做人
Who are we talking about, Mrs. Ortega?
你说的是谁 奥尔特加夫人
My son.
我儿子
I'd really like to speak with him.
我真的很想和他谈谈
He's passed away.
他去世了
He was shot two months ago.
两个月前被人枪杀
What was your son's name?
你儿子叫什么名字
Christian.
克里斯蒂安
Christian Ortega.
克里斯蒂安·奥尔特加
Was his nickname "Combo"?
他的绰号是康宝吗
Thanks for this. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你的配合 感激之至