绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第6集: 日落 Sunset

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
KDK-12, come in.
KDK-12 听到请回答
KDK-12.
呼叫KDK-12
KDK-12.
这里是KDK-12
Hey, Bobby, need you to look in on Mrs. Peyketewa.
波比 需要你顺道去佩可迪瓦女士那里查看一下
She all right?
她没事吧
Her daughter called from California,
她女儿从加利福尼亚打电话回来
she hasn't heard from her in a while,
说已经很久都无法和她取得联系了
kind of worried.
有点担心
Will do.
这就去
Miss Peyketewa, hello.
佩可迪瓦女士 你在家吗
Miss Peyketewa.
佩可迪瓦女士
Miss Peyketewa.
Peyketewa女士
KDK-12 here.
这里是KDK-12
Janet, Jesus,
珍妮特 老天
we got a homicide.
这里发生了一起谋杀
Come again?
能再说一遍吗
Miss Peyketewa, she's dead.
是佩可迪瓦女士 她被人杀了
I need some backup out here.
我这里需要些支援
Ok. On their way.
好的 马上就到
Whoever's in there, show yourself right now.
里面的人 马上出来
Hold it right there! Let me see your hands.
站那别动 把手举起来
Hands!
把手举起来
All right, down. On your knees.
好了 跪下 跪在地上
You understand me? Do you speak English?
你能听懂我说的吗 你懂英语么
I said down! On your knees. Down!
我说跪下 快给我跪下
Damn it, get down! On your knees!
他妈的 给我跪下 跪下
Do it!
快点
On your knees or I'll fire!
快跪下 否则我就开枪了
日落 Sunset
第三季 第六集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Yeah.
是我
I found the papers.
我找到文件了
Right where you left them, in the crib.
就在你放它们的储物箱里
Yeah, well
是的 好吧
you know best, right?
你最了解了 对吗
Anything else?
还有什么要说的吗
Do you have any thought about
你有想过我们该怎样
how we're going to approach this with Walter Jr?
和小沃尔特解释这事吗
Well, he's still my son. I mean, he will remain--
他还是我儿子 我是说 他依然
Of course.
当然了
My point being the divorce.
我说的是离婚这件事
Well, I-- I think he gets it. Don't you?
我想他能够理解的 不是吗
I mean, I-- I think he saw it coming.
我是说 我想他知道会有这么一天的
He sees your unhappiness and--
他看得出你的痛苦还有
My unhappiness?
我的痛苦
My completely out-of-the-clear, blue-sky unhappiness?
我完全不守贞操 罪有应得的痛苦吗
Really?
是吗
Look, as you said, for the best.
听着 就像你说的 出于好意而已
Yeah.
Okay, um, last thing,
好吧 最后一件事
and then I'll let you go.
之后就不打扰你了
In the Child Support Worksheet,
在儿童抚养表里
you list medical, dental, child care,
你列出了医疗 牙医 儿童护理
transportation, housing, education, food, clothing.
交通 购房 教育 食品 衣物
That's right, all of it.
是的 全部
Walt no.
沃尔特 不行
Skyler, you wanted me out, I'm out,
斯凯勒 你想让我离开家 我离开了
but I will provide for my family.
但我会为我的家人提供生活保障
Not with that money.
但不能用那种钱
You'd be making us accessories after the fact.
你这是在犯罪后还让我们也变成帮凶
Skyler, how do you think we've been
斯凯勒 那你以为过去的半年里
paying our bills these last six months?
我们的账单都是怎么付的
I have to go.
我得挂了
Yep, I was right.
是 我猜的没错
Three units available,
有三套房是空着的
exact same floor plan.
都是完全相同的建筑的平面图
I can call over,
如果你愿意的话
get you in to see any of the others if you'd like.
我还可以带你去看看其他的房间
No. No, this one's fine.
不用了 这间就挺好的
I'll take it.
就买这间了
Now, unfortunately, this one is the model, so--
不巧的是 这是一个样板间 所以
Yeah, I like it.
是的 我很喜欢
I like everything about it.
我喜欢这里的一切
I'll-- I'll take it as is.
就原样买下了
Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable.
在这个世界上还有什么不能交易的东西吗
Oh, Jesus. You have to clean the fryer.
哦 老天 你得清理一下油锅
Yes, Sir.
是的 先生
So we try to clean them every night,
我们每晚都会尽力去清理它们
but make sure it's off
不过在你打开进气阀之前
before you open the intake valve.
请先确保它是关着的
Good.
很好
Now, I suggest that you add this
我建议你把这个任务也添加到
to your Monday maintenance schedule.
你周一的维修任务清单里
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Now select freezing mode and micro button off,
现在选择冷冻模式 关掉小按钮
pressing "hold other control until it beeps".
摁下"完成前操纵等待"
Main valve on, main switch on.
主阀门开 主开关开
Give the compressor time for the needle to enter the green.
指针指向绿色前压缩机需要先运行一会
You're for real. This is all you?
你来真的啊 这全是你做的
All me.
独自做的
Heisenberg who? That's what I say.
管他个鸟海森堡 你知道我在说什么
My man Jesse can cook.
我兄弟杰西也可以制
Check it, yo. It ain't cloudy
快看 毫无浑浊
or dirty or nothing.
毫无杂质 浑然天成
Just the right shade of blue.
只有完美的纯蓝色泽
Good shade.
完美的色泽
Check out that crystal size, yo.
看看那个水晶块的个头
If that bitch was any bigger,
这家伙要是再大点
it would be a Jolly Rancher.
就是巧丽兰了[糖果品牌]
Be my guest.
别客气
You sure?
你确定吗
I feel kind of diggish with you being in rehab and all.
我觉得恢复期里的你看上去帅呆了
No. I can watch, yo.
没错 我一直留意时局
I can cook, and I can watch.
一边制毒 一边留意时局
Go for it. I tried it, like, last week.
试一下吧 我上周的时候试过了
I'm still coming down.
我的兴奋劲还没过去呢
Go easy.
慢慢来
Okay.
好吧
Whoo! Riverdance!
哇哦 大河之舞
Hey-- Hey, stop marking up my floor, dumbass. Come on.
嘿 别踢我地板了 笨蛋 赶紧的
Bow before me.
来向我鞠躬吧
I am Lord of the Dance. Huh?
我就是舞蹈之王 对吗
Shit. I gotta try that again.
他妈的 我得再吸一口试试
Uh, yeah, no, I think you're good.
别了 我觉得你可以了
That is awesome, Jesse.
真是太爽了 杰西
I feel like somebody took my brain out
感觉就像有人把我的大脑拿走
and boiled it in, like, boiling hot--
然后放在沸水中去煮一样
It's the bomb, man, seriously.
说真的 老兄 这简直太棒了
Like-- like anthrax.
简直就像是炭疽
Good.
很好
So, um you ready to talk some business?
那你们想谈点生意了吗
You mean, this is not, like, just recreational?
你是说 这不只是在消遣吗
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
Trust me. It's not going to be like it was--
相信我 不会再和以前一样了
All right, never gonna be like it was.
好吗 永远都不会和以前一样了
How's that?
那怎么可能
We sell it safe.
我们只在安全的情况下才卖掉它
All right? We sell it smart.
好吗 我们聪明点去卖掉它
We don't get greedy like before.
我们不要像之前那样贪婪了
I don't know, man.
我不知道 老兄
Combo and all.
康宝他们
Still.
还是老样子
Man's gotta make his living.
大家都得生存
If it's like Jesse says
如果能像杰西说的那样
and we're not greedy
我们不再贪婪
I mean, I guess I can see it.
我是说 我想是能成功的
Had a good thing going
在我们开始碰运气之前
before we started pushing our luck.
好事情就已经发生了
Yeah.
是的
If it can go back to being like that and all--
如果能做到那样个子的话
Hey, it will be.
嘿 肯定会的
Step 1-- we build inventory.
首先 我们编制一个存货清单
Badger, go see Clovis.
猴子 去找克洛维斯
Get the RV in shape,
把房车开到隐蔽的地方
tune up, oil change,
整修一下 润滑油
brake lights, and whatnot.
刹车灯 之类的东西
Cops always pull you over for brake lights.
警察总是因为刹车灯让你靠边停下
Not us.
不能是我们
Cautious.
谨慎小心
- I know. - You got it.
-我知道 -没问题
All right, you know that buzzer thing.
好了 你知道那个警报器吧
Leave the key in the ignition,
在点火时拔掉钥匙
and it buzzes, whatever.
它就会响 无所谓了
- Yeah. - Just have him put in one of those, too.
-是的 -让他给也装上一个那东西
Skinny, you're in charge of supplies.
瘦子你来负责供给
I'll get you a list.
我会给你列个清单
Right on.
听你差遣
Yeah?
行吗
- Yeah. - All right.
-行 -那这事定了
So, uh we good?
那么 我们说好了
- Yeah. - We good?
-嗯 -没问题吧
- Right on, man. - All right.
-挺你 伙计 -那就定了
Let's do this thing.
我们干它一票
Brandon Mayhew.
布兰登·梅休
I know you.
我知道你的好事
Small world, Albuquerque.
阿尔布开克真小啊
Want to talk about it?
想要谈一下吗
Why? It's not like I get a vote.
有什么好谈的 我没有发言权
You know, ironically,
你知道吗 讽刺得很
I think you're going to see much more of me from now on.
我想 从今往后 你会更加更加了解我这个人
- Sure. - Well, just as much of me at least.
-当然 -至少可以看到我真实的一面
I'm taking you to the school, to and from, every day.
我送你去学校 接你回来 以后天天如此
What, I don't get a vote in this, either?
怎么 这事我也没发言权吗
I gotta stop going with Louis
就因为你心存愧疚
just because you're feeling guilty?
我就不能跟路易斯上下学了吗
I do feel guilty.
我是心存愧疚
I am the man that I am, son,
我就是这么一个人 孩子
and there's plenty I would change about that, but
有许多地方我会改进 但是
here we are
事已至此
and this is just what it is.
你要接受现实
You know what?
知道么
Call me crazy,
当我疯了吧
but I'm actually feeling very good about the future.
但我打心里觉得未来非常美好
Morning.
早啊
They're back.
他们又回来了
Uh, I'm just wondering
我就是在想
if we should maybe call the police or something.
我们是否应该报警之类的
Why?
为什么
They're doing nothing wrong.
他们又没干坏事
Okay, let's put this on table 33, okay?
好了 把这个摆到三十三号桌 行吗
Hello, there.
你好 这位先生
Uh, Mr. White, I presume?
你是怀特先生 对吗
Oh, yes. Hi. I am-- Sorry.
噢 是的 你好 真是对不起
I'll-- I'll be right down.
我马上下来
Hi. Gale Boetticher.
你好 我是盖尔·伯蒂彻
Hi.
你好
You're my new lab assistant, I take it.
你是我新的实验助手 我猜想
Yes, I am.
是的 我是
I suppose you'll want to hear my qualifications.
我觉得你会想要了解一下我的资质
I have my, uh-- my resume here for you.
我带来了我的简历 在这儿
I received my bachelor's degree from UNM,
我在新墨西哥大学拿到学士学位
my master's from the University of Colorado.
研究生学位是在科罗拉多州大学
Organic chemistry with a specialty in--
有机化学系 专攻
It's all right there.
都写在上面
"X-ray crystallography."
X射线结晶学
Really?
是真的么
I could talk about that for hours.
这玩意儿我可以连续说上好几个小时
I would love to.
我愿意听你讲
But, first, I'm curious about this.
但是 首先 我好奇这是什么
That's a little pet project of mine.
这是我最喜爱的一个小项目
See, in my opinion,
你看 我认为
it's all about the quinic acid level.
这全在于奎宁酸含量
You want just north of 4,800 milligrams per liter,
假设只想要每升提取四千八百毫克
but if you over-boil to get there,
但是如果烧煮过度
you're going to leach your tannins.
丹宁酸会被滤掉
Bitterness. Yuck.
苦味跑了 难喝
So I pull a mild vacuum.
所以 我给它抽了真空
That way, I can keep the temperature
这样 我就可以把温度
no higher than 92 C, and uh
控制在九十二摄氏度以内 还有
let's see.
我给你弄点儿
Judge for yourself.
由你自个儿来评判
Oh, my God.
天哪
My God, that is the best coffee I've ever tasted.
这是我喝过的最美味的咖啡
Sumatran beans,
苏门答腊岛的咖啡豆
and I also have to give credit to the grind,
研磨的功夫也了得
but, uh, thank you, Mr. White.
总之 谢谢夸奖 怀特先生
Walt, please.
沃尔特
Call me Walt.
请叫我沃尔特
Huh, why the hell are we making meth?
我们干吗还用得着制毒呢
Tell me, with the phenylacetic acid solution,
告诉我 用苯乙酸溶液
you said 150 drops per minute for the first 10 minutes,
你说过前十分钟是每分钟一百五十滴
and then 90 for the remainder.
然后剩下的每分钟九十滴
Why is that?
这是为什么呢
Well, my thinking is,
我的想法是
by tapering the phenyl,
通过逐渐减少苯基
you get an oilier aqueous layer, and hence--
得到的涵水层更具油性 于是
Better benzene extraction.
苯的萃取物会更好
Exactly.
说得很对
But actually I prefer ether.
不过我其实更倾向于乙醚
Oh. I'll have it for tomorrow.
噢 我明天用它试试
Gale, I'm wondering how you--
盖尔 我在想 你是怎么
Ended up here.
沦落至此的
Well, actually, I'm still wondering
尽管实际上 我还没想出来
how I ended up here, but, yes.
我到底是怎么沦落到这儿的 但是 你呢
I mean, I can't imagine
我是说 我无法想象
we strike each other as criminals.
我俩锒铛入狱互殴的景象
Well, there's crime, and then there's crime,
因为犯罪 所以犯罪
I suppose.
我这么认为
I'm definitely a libertarian.
我是个绝对的自由意志论者
Consenting adults want what they want,
赞成成年人的观点 想他们所想
and if I'm not supplying it,
况且即便我不提供帮助
they will get it somewhere else.
他们也能找到别人
At least with me,
可至少在我这里
they're getting exactly what they pay for.
他们肯定会物超所值
No added toxins or adulterants.
无杂质 不掺假
Yeah, I was doing it the way you are supposed to,
我曾经过着与自己身份相配的生活
pursuing my doctorate at Colorado,
在科大攻读博士学位
NSF research grant.
参与美国国家卫生基金会项目
I was on my way,
我也曾得意一时
jumping through hoops, kissing the proper behinds,
做得比别人多 也受人器重
attending to all the non-chemistry
专注于所有非化学的事情
that one finds oneself occupied with.
搞得自己焦头烂额
You know that world.
你了解那个圈子
That is not what I signed on for.
那才不是我要的生活
I love the lab.
我喜欢实验室
Because it's all still magic.
因为这里充满魔力
You know?
你明白吗
Chemistry?
化学
I mean, once you lose that
我的意思是 一旦失去那种
It is. It is magic.
确实是 这里是有魔力的地方
It still is.
现在依然如此
And all the while I kept thinking
从始至终我脑子里不断回想着
about that great, old Whitman poem.
那个伟大的老诗人惠特曼
"When I Heard the Learn'd Astronomer."
"当我聆听那位博学的天文学家讲座时"
Walt Whitman.
沃尔特·惠特曼
I-- I don't know it.
我,,,我不知道这首诗
Uh, anyway
那算了吧
Well, can you recite it?
你能朗诵它吗
Pathetically enough I could.
可悲得很 我能
All right, well
好呀 那你念来听听吧
No, no, come on. Come on.
别不好意思 念吧 念吧
Yeah?
我真念了
When I heard the learn'd astronomer;
"当我聆听那位博学的天文学家讲座时
When the proofs, the figures,
当那些证明 数据一栏栏地
were ranged in columns before me;
排列在我眼前时
When I was shown the charts and the diagrams,
当那些表格 图解展现在我眼前
to add, divide, and measure them;
要我去加 去减 去测定时
When I, sitting, heard the astronomer,
当我端坐聆听那位天文学家的演说
where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
听着演说室里此起彼伏的掌声时
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
我竟莫名其妙的厌倦起来
Till rising and gliding out,
于是我起身悄悄地溜了出去
I wander'd off by myself,
在神秘而潮湿的夜风中
In the mystical moist night-air,
踯躅前行
and from time to time,
一遍又一遍
Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars.
在姣彻的寂静中仰望星空"
Yes, I am a nerd.
我承认 我是个书呆子
- Bravo. - Thank you.
-太精彩了 -谢谢你
Come on, Pinkman.
来呀 平克曼
You little rat busters.
你个鼠辈混球
Get off your lazy ass and go break the law.
别懒在屋子里 出来犯犯法
Hey, baby.
嘿 亲爱的
Are you ever coming home?
你还要不要回家了
Marie, I'm working. All right?
玛丽 我在工作 行吗
Did you find it? The RV?
找到那辆房车了吗
Nope. Working on it, so
没 还在找
Why can't you just arrest him,
为什么不能直接逮捕他
make him tell you?
逼他招呢
It's not that simple, baby.
宝贝儿 这事没那么简单
There's a little thing called The Constitution.
有个东西叫宪法的
The Constitution
宪法
This kid, I swear to God, I wish I just could
我对天发誓 我真想把这小崽子
This is that Pinkman character?
是那个叫平克曼的吗
That's the one.
就是他
Positive the little bastard has got an RV,
我能肯定那辆房车是他的
and I just don't know where he keeps it.
只是不知道他藏在哪里
Until he actually leads me to where
只能等他自己露出马脚
or does something, I'm stuck here, Marie,
我陷在这儿了 玛丽
so sorry.
对不起
Well, um not to bring up ancient history,
那不是旧事重提
but I for one can think of someone who might know something
我只是想到一个人 他可能会了解
possibly.
一点情况
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
Yeah?
是吗
Who?
《草叶集》沃尔特·惠特曼 著
Hello.
Oh, hey, buddy. Hey, how you doing?
喂 老兄 你好 最近怎么样
Oh, hey, Hank. What's up?
汉克 什么事
Listen, I hate to bother you.
我不想打扰你
I just I just, uh I just have a quick question.
只是只问你一个问题
Oh, shoot.
说吧
Now, I'm only asking you this because I'm at a, you know,
我现在实在是 走投无路了
dead-end here potentially.
所以才求救于你
I'm working a case, and, uh
我在查一个案子
Listen, you gotta know that I would never put you on the spot
听我说 你要知道 我是最不愿意
or make you uncomfortable.
让你尴尬为难的
Hank, you could just cut to the chase.
汉克 有话直说吧
Back when we lost you
当年你失踪了
and I was trying to track you down
我到处找你的时候
through a former student of yours, Jesse Pinkman,
找到你以前的一个学生 杰西·平克曼
now, you know that I know
向你交个底 我知道
that once upon a time he may have dealt you a little weed.
当初你可能跟他买过大麻
Hank
汉克
Just a little, and I so do not care about that.
一点点而已 我不介意
As far as I'm concerned, you never inhaled, okay?
据我所知 你从没吸过 好吧
Like you said, cut to the chase.
照你的意思 我们有话直说
Do you remember if this Pinkman kid ever had an RV?
你记不记得平克曼这小子有辆房车
You know, a recreational vehicle,
就是休闲车
you know, like a Winnebago-type deal,
温尼贝戈那种款式
brown and beige?
棕黄条纹的
Uh, why?
问这干嘛
Well, it's a long story,
这可说来话长
but I'm personally of the opinion
总之据我分析
that he's moved on from weed
他现在不贩大麻
and graduated to selling crystal meth,
直接卖晶体冰毒了
using it as a rolling lab.
那房车就是他的移动实验室
Walt?
沃尔特
Yo.
What? Mr. White.
说话呀 怀特老师
Hey, how's my favorite genius?
喂 我的大天才忙什么呢
Is this a secure line?
这电话安全吗
Is this a secure
这电话安全吗
Yes, what's with the
自然 你怎么
Hey, hello to you, too.
你也好啊
Listen, we've got a problem, a DEA problem.
我们有麻烦了 毒管局找上门了
Okay, I'm listening.
我在听
My brother-in-law, he knows about the RV.
我连襟 他知道房车的事了
What RV?
什么房车
Our RV,
我们的房车
the one which contains a meth lab,
制冰毒的那个
which is covered with my fingerprints.
里面到处都是我的指纹
Ring a bell?
想起来没
Okay, what exactly does "Knows about" Mean?
想起来了 他知道多少
Does he have it? Has he searched it?
他找到车了吗 搜查了吗
No, he knows it exists, and he's trying to find it.
没有 但他知道有这回事 他正在找
He has linked it to Jesse,
他已经查到杰西了
and it's only a matter of time before he tracks it down,
找到房车只是时间问题
- So -So get rid of it.
-所以 -所以赶紧把它处理掉
What are you doing sitting here talking to me for?
你还不动手跟我说什么呢
Better yet, have Pinkman get rid of it.
最好就是 让平克曼去处理
Right? You don't go near it.
懂吗 你最好别沾边
No, no, listen, my brother-in-law,
不 听我说 我连襟他
he is surveying Jesse's house. Do you understand?
正在监视杰西的房子 你明白吗
So he might've tapped the phones or bugged his house.
就是说他可能已经监听电话并装了窃听器
Plan A, then.
那就实施计划A
Go. Get to it before the Feds do.
出发 在调查局之前找到那车
And do what exactly?
具体怎么处理
I mean, what
怎么
The thing The thing is the size of a
怎么把房车那么大个的东西
it's RV size.
处理掉
I mean, where do I go to make an RV disappear?
我哪有本事让房车消失
I'm not David Copperfield.
我又不是大卫·科波菲尔
What do I look like, the RV disposal people?
你问我我问谁 我又不是处理房车的
- Did you not plan for this contingency? - No.
-你没计划过这种情况怎么处理 -没
Well, next time, plan for it, would you?
那你下次先计划好
The Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.
星舰进取号还有自毁键呢
- I'm just saying. - Oh, Goss shut up.
-我的意思是 -够了 闭嘴
I'm just saying, you know,
我的意思是 你看
you're good with tools and all.
你摆弄工具这么在行
Why don't you invent a water-powered car, you know?
为什么不发明个水动力车呢
If you did that, you would be rolling in it.
那样的话 就可以开着跑了
Socket wrench.
套筒扳手递我
The big one.
大号的
What?
怎么了
You scared of the Arabs?
你怕那些阿拉伯人
Are you out of your mind? Why is this out in the open?
你们疯啦 这车怎么能开出来
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊
He's He's Heisenberg.
他他是海森堡
Is this drivable? Does it run?
能开吗 能开走吗
Yeah, I was just changing the oil.
能 我只是换个机油
Well, finish it, quickly.
快换好
We'll wipe it clean and take it out to the desert.
我们得把它擦干净开到沙漠里去
Come here and help me.
过来帮忙
Hold up. What's this about?
等等 为什么
The DEA,
毒管局
the Drug Enforcement Administration.
毒品管制局
You've heard of them, haven't you?
听说过吧
I know you have.
我知道你听过
They know all about this RV,
他们知道这辆房车的事了
and they're trying to find it right now.
现在正在找它
I want this off my property now.
我要它马上离开我的地盘
No, no, no, no, no, we have got to destroy the evidence.
不不不 我们得毁掉证据
We've got to rig this thing to burn. Do you understand?
把它拆了烧掉 懂吗
Not here you don't. Just get it the hell out of here.
不能在这 把这鬼东西弄走
Now, listen to me. I need your help, okay?
听我说 我需要你帮助
If I go down, we all go down.
要是我完了 我们全完蛋
Do you understand?
明白吗
All right, just I know a better way.
明白 我有更好的办法
I know a guy that'll wipe
我认识个人
this off the planet, no questions asked.
能让它从此消失 不问来由
Call him.
打电话给他
Hey, what about Jesse?
那杰西怎么办
What about him?
凉拌
Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
Wanna hear something weird?
想听怪事吗
Now, listen to me.
听我说
You get that address. Now, Badger, I don't care how!
搞到地址 猴子 不管用什么手段
You find out where he's taking it!
一定要知道他把车弄到哪儿去
Oh, yeah.
这就对了
Excuse me. Are you leaving?
打扰一下 你们吃好了吗
Excuse me, gentlemen.
先生们 打扰一下
This booth is for paying customers.
座位是给消费的客人准备的
Cynthia, it's okay.
辛西娅 没有关系
I'll handle this.
我来处理
有什么能效劳的吗
你心里清楚
等到日落
96 97 98 99 100 96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
Beyond recovery, right?
要无法修复 明白吗
- Now, beyond recovery means - I get it.
-无法修复就是 -我知道
Beyond recovery.
无法修复
- Obliterated, no evidence. - Hey, don't worry.
-完全消失 没有证据 -别担心
When we're through with it,
我们处理过之后
it's going to be about yea big, okay?
整个车就这么大一块了 怎样
Then we flatbed it over to Long Beach,
然后用平板车运到长滩上
ship it across the Pacific.
再船运到太平洋对岸
Chinese turn it into patio furniture,
中国人会用它来做庭院里的家具
so mind at ease.
你就放心吧
Listen, can you do me a favor?
你能再帮我个忙吗
I'm obviously going to need a ride.
车没了我不太方便
Could you call a cab?
能帮我叫辆车吗
You got it. Pleasure doing business.
没问题 合作愉快
Thank you. I'll be right behind you.
谢谢 我马上就来
I just need to
我只是
- The hell you think you're doing? - Me?
-你在这里干什么 -你问我
No, this is mine just as much as yours!
它对我们两个来说都很重要
- You don't get to just-- - Oh, God. Oh, God.
-你休想 -糟了
What?
又怎么了
God, they're out--
他们来了
What?
怎么回事
He's here.
他在这里
Who's here?
你说谁
Oh, no.
别这样
Oh, God. Oh, God.
完了 这下完了
You led him right to us.
是你引他过来的
Shit.
该死
Mr. Pinkman, you want to add resisting arrest?
平克曼先生 你还想加条拒捕的罪名吗
We'll add it. No skin off my ass.
你没意见我一定照做 我可不在乎
Last chance to do it the easy way.
给你最后一次主动认罪的机会
Got a warrant?
有搜查令吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you? What do you know about this RV?
你是谁啊 知道这辆房车的事吗
Well, I'm the owner of this lot,
我是这个场子的主人
which means you're trespassing on private property.
也就是说 你正非法入侵私人财产
As far as the RV goes, seems to me it's locked,
说到那辆旅行房车 我看它是被锁上了
which means you're trying to break and enter,
你却想破门而入
so I say again, you got a warrant?
所以我再问一遍 你是有搜查令还是怎么的
Well, I don't need one if I've got probable cause,
如果我惹了麻烦 那才需要搜查令
counselor.
"问题"先生
Probable cause usually relates to vehicles,
无论车子停着或在干嘛
is my understanding, you know,
都很容易受损
traffic stops and whatnot.
这是我的理解 所以它才在这里
See these round rubber things?
看到这些圆形塑胶的东西吗
Wheels.
轮胎
This is a vehicle.
这是一辆车
This is a domicile, a residence,
这是一处住宅 一个居所
and thus protected by the Fourth Amendment
根据第四修正法案
from unlawful search and seizure.
可以拒绝非法搜查
Look buddy, why don't you just go out and--
朋友 你何不离开一下
Did you see this drive in here?
你有看到它开进这里吗
How do you know it runs?
你怎么知道它没坏
Did you actually witness any wrongdoing?
你亲眼看到什么失德行为吗
It seems to me you're just out here
在我看来 你出现在这里是为了
fishing.
偷车里的东西
Don't see that holding up in a court of law.
就是到法庭上也没人会赞同这种行为
Oh, yeah?
是嘛
Well, look at these.
过来看看
What do those look like to you?
你觉得这像什么
They sure look like bullet holes to me.
我觉得像是子弹干的
There was a firearm discharged inside of this "Domicile."
这个"住宅"曾经发生过交火事件
Willing to bet there's a judge or two out there
要打赌有几个法官会认为
who'd see that as probable cause, but I'll tell you what.
这是意外 听好了
Why don't you call the Albuquerque police--
你应该向阿尔伯克基市警方报案
How could you have known that they were there
在你撕开胶布前
before you took off the tape?
你怎么知道那里有弹孔
What?
你说什么
How could you have known that they were there
在你撕开胶布前
before you took off the tape?
你怎么知道那里有弹孔
Say it. Say it.
就这么说
How could you have known that
在你撕开胶布前
they were there before you took off the tape?
你怎么知道那里有弹孔
That's right.
里面说的没错
Probable cause needs to be readily apparent.
显而易见 这种情况有很多种可能
There's somebody in there.
里面有人
private domicile and I won't be harassed.
这里是私人住宅 我不想被骚扰
Yeah, I'll tell you what, Pinkman.
听好了 平克曼
Probable cause or no, I'll give you three seconds
管它是不是意外 我给你三秒钟时间
to get your ass out here.
滚出来
1 2 1, 2--
This is my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed.
这里是我的私人住宅 别骚扰我
Bitch.
衰人
Fine. You want your warrant?
你要搜查令嘛 简单
I'll have my guys bring it out here
我会让弟兄们送来
and deliver it to you on a little satin pillow.
连同牢房一起送给你
How's that?
怎么样
I waited this long. Wait a little longer.
我已经等了很久了 再等会也无妨
Hey, Vicky.
维姬
Yeah, Schrader.
对 施拉德
Give me Merkert, will you?
我找Merkert 谢谢
You know, I say--
我想
I say we just ram him. All right?
直接撞他 怎么样
I mean, we, uh--
我们
we-- we start her up
发动车子
and just ram the shit out of his truck.
直接撞烂他的破车
We make our escape. Right?
我们就能逃跑了
Yeah, he'd, uh--
当然了 他会
he'd shoot me in the head.
他会一枪崩了我
Yeah, he'd shoot me in the head.
他会崩了我
So what do we do, man, huh?
我们该怎么办
What do we--
我们
What?
你想到什么了
Please tell me you got something.
你是不是有办法了
Yeah, I got something.
对 是有个点子
It's me.
是我
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Is this Mr. Henry R. Schrader?
是亨利·R·施拉德先生吗
Yeah. Who's this?
对 你是哪位
Sir, this is Officer Elaine Tanner with the Albuquerque Police.
我是阿尔伯克基市警署的伊莲·坦纳警官
Is your wife Marie Schrader?
玛丽·施拉德是你的妻子吗
Yes, why?
是的 怎么了
I'm sorry to inform you that
我很遗憾地通知你
your wife's been in an automobile accident.
你妻子发生了汽车事故
She's being airlifted to Los Ranchos Medical Center
她正被送往Los Ranchos医疗中心
and should be arriving there shortly.
即将抵达
How is she? What's her condition?
她怎么样 情况如何
I don't, um
我并不是
have the most current information, sir,
我不知道她的最新情况
but I think you might want to get there as soon as possible.
希望你尽快前往那里
You're going to have to start paying me more.
你得给我加钱了
- Marie? - I'm just checking in.
-玛丽 -我刚到家
I'd love to have some idea
我打来问问
of whether I should cook dinner or not.
要不要我准备晚餐
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Why?
我很好 怎么了
Hank? What's up?
汉克 发生什么了
我早就告诉过你们
你们不能杀沃尔特·怀特
除非我跟他的交易结束了
我们等很久了
失去耐性了
你们不得不继续等着
这是命令
由不得你们
告诉我 为什么急着要杀怀特
他确实背叛了你们的堂兄屠库
但他不是杀人凶手
扣动扳机的
会不会另有其人
毒管局的探员
波尔沙说毒管局是禁区
北部边境是我的领地
那是我说的
而出于对波尔沙的尊敬
这次我同意对毒管局动手
那位探员名叫
汉克·施拉德
希望他的死能慰藉你们