绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第7集: 一分钟 One Minute

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
为什么
还有什么好讨论的
我不喜欢他
我不在乎他认识谁
我们这批货 信得过他吗
大人物
最高统帅是吧
更像是油炸师傅
"炸鸡男"
你要干嘛都行
但必须要有我这一票才行
永远别相信南美人
他们肮脏下流
他弄坏了我的玩具
他只是在找乐子罢了
一会儿就没事
不 我恨他 我要他死
给你老叔拿瓶啤酒好吗
不 要冰镇的
这就是你想要的
要你兄弟死 对吧
你还得加把劲
如果真想救他的话
你觉得他能撑多久
一分钟 或是更久 或是更短
家人比什么都重要
一分钟 One Minute
第三季 第七集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Hey, you got nothing on me, yo.
喂 你可没抓住我什么把柄
All right, you can call my lawyer, Saul Goodman.
好吧 你可以给我律师打电话 索尔·古德曼
Talk to my lawyer, all right?
去和我律师谈 懂吗
Hey, you hear me. I got nothing to say.
听到了吗 我无可奉告
I told you. You can call my--
我告诉过你 你可以给我
Ah, Christ! God!
上帝啊
You had my cell phone number!
你还搞到了我的电话号码
You had my wife's name!
还知道我老婆的名字
How'd you do it?
你是怎么知道的
Huh? Who you working with?
你和谁一伙的
If you're, uh, ready to talk,
如果你准备好了要谈谈
they want to get a statement.
他们要一份书面声明
Your side of what happened here.
你对这里发生的一切的解释
Or we can hold him off till another time.
或者我们可以拖到下次再来
Maybe you'll want to talk to a lawyer.
你可能得和律师谈谈
There it is.
笑一个
Yo, Adrian.
艾德里安
史泰龙电影《洛奇》里被打的鼻青脸肿那位
Rocky called. He wants his face back.
洛奇这么叫的 他想念这张脸了
Come on. I got to cheer you up.
别这样 开心一点嘛
You see that? That's your Get Out of Jail Free card.
看到这照片没 这就是你的刑满释放证
You understand Get Out of Jail Free card, right?
你知道什么叫刑满释放证 对吧
I mean, just blink once if you're following.
这机会千载难逢
The DEA's worst nightmare
缉毒局的噩梦
is that face out in public.
如果这张照片公之于众的话
They're going to have to steer a wide berth
到时候他们将对我们平克曼少爷
of young Master Pinkman
唯恐避之不及了
for fear of the P.R. Poop storm
因为到时愤怒的公众就如同
that will rain down on them
潮水一般势不可挡
if this story ever gets out.
如果这消息走漏了的话
I mean, this-- this beating?
我是说 你挨的这顿揍
Best thing for you.
对你来说简直是恩赐
You're home free.
你已经稳操胜券了
Good, right?
好事 对吧
Right.
对的
Oh, my God.
我的天
You're now officially the cute one of the group.
现在二人组里你明显比较可爱一点
调侃披头士乐队里保罗是吉他手 林戈是鼓手
Paul, meet Ringo. Ringo, Paul.
保罗 来见见林戈 林戈 这是保罗
This is-- I--
这是我
Jesse, I'm-- I am so sorry for this.
杰西 我对此万分抱歉
This should not have happened.
本不该发展成这样的
But it did.
但还是这样了
No thanks to you.
拜你所赐
But the plan did work.
至少计划成功了
We would have been locked up right now
如果不把他引开 我们现在
if we didn't lure him away.
已经被关起来了
But this--
但这一切
this-- I just--
这一切我
I never saw this coming.
是我始料未及的
So
所以
What, uh W-what happens now?
那现在该怎么办
What happens now?
现在该怎么办
I'll tell you what happens now.
我来告诉你该怎么办
Your scumbag brother-in-law is finished,
你那混蛋连襟玩完了
done.
死定了
You understand?
听懂了吗
I will own him when this is over.
我跟他没完 我要他一辈子都欠我
Every cent he earns,
他挣的每一分钱
every cent his wife earns,
他老婆挣的每一分钱
is mine.
都是我的
Anyplace he goes,
无论他去哪里
anywhere he turns,
无论他在哪里
I'm going to be there,
我都会跟他到死
grabbing my share.
分一杯羹
He'll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana for pennies,
哪怕他躲到提华纳洗厕所为生
提华纳:墨西哥西北部城市
and I'll be standing over him to get my cut.
我也会站他旁边提成的
He'll see me when he wakes up in the morning
我要他早上一醒来第一个看到的就是我
and when he crawls to sleep
我要他晚上爬着睡
in whatever rat hole's left for him
因为他那狗窝
after I shred his house down,
已经被我碾得粉碎
I will haunt his crusty ass forever
我他妈要化成厉鬼缠他一辈子
until the day
直到他自己
he sticks a gun up his mouth and pulls the trigger
举枪饮弹自尽
just to get me out of his head.
就为了能把我从他脑子里驱除出去
That's what happens next.
这就是接下来要发生的
Uh, my advice--
我的建议
that's probably not a good strategy.
这办法听起来可不太好
I mean, they're scared of you right now.
他们现在怕你
They want nothing to do with you.
他们根本不想与你扯上关系
But if you hit them,
但如果你惹了他们
they're forced to hit back hard.
他们肯定被迫还击
I mean, they will turn over every rock
他们会查个天翻地覆
hither, thither, and yon
让你无处躲藏
until someone spills the beans on you
直到有人说漏嘴 泄了密
and anyone associated with you,
或是泄了与你有关的人的密
uh, present company included.
包括你现在的合伙人
Yeah, I think what Saul is saying makes a lot of sense.
对 我觉得索尔说的非常有道理
Jesse, move on with your life.
杰西 还是继续生活 往前看吧
Leave it behind, all of it.
别去想这一切了
Nothing changes.
一切照旧
Once I walk out of here,
我一离开这
I get myself a new RV and go start cooking again.
就去搞辆新房车 继续制毒
How exactly do you think
你凭什么认为
you're going to get away with that?
你能侥幸逃脱的了
They will catch you.
他们会逮到你的
So what?
那又怎样
What?
什么
I have a Get Out of Jail Free card.
我有刑满释放证
Hey, I may have overstated the, uh, power of your face.
我可能是夸大了你这张脸的影响力
Not this.
不行
If the cops catch me
如果警察逮到了我
I give them what they want the most.
我会告诉他们最想知道的
You.
They nab me,
他们逮了我
I make a deal to give up the great Heisenberg
我就和他们做个交易 供出谁是海森堡
and his million-dollar drug ring.
还有他那百万毒品交易网络
You're my free pass, bitch.
你就是我的自由通行证 贱人
You're so sure.
你就那么肯定吗
Look, if he didn't give up my name
听着 他被汉克打的都失去意识了
while Hank was beating him senseless,
都没把我供出来
he's never going to talk.
那他就肯定不会供出来
What do you think that was in there, a bluff?
那你觉得刚才那是什么意思 吓唬你吗
He wants your brother-in-law.
他想要搞死你的连襟
And there's going to be a parade of lawyers
而且绝对有一大票的律师
creaming their Underoos for a case like that.
排成行的等着接这案子
I mean, I'd take it myself
我是说 如果不是我有涉及
if it wouldn't cause so much collateral damage.
此事的话 我肯定也去接这活儿了
And him cooking again.
至于他说要再去制毒
Hey, when, not if, he gets caught,
不用考虑如果 他肯定被捕 当他被捕时
and he's facing 20 years,
他面临20年监禁
what'll he do then?
你觉得他会怎么做
Believe me, there's no honor among thieves.
相信我 贼之间毫无信义可言
Except for us, of course.
当然 我们除外
No, he'll--
不 他会
he'll come around.
他会清醒过来的
And if he doesn't,
万一醒不了呢
there may come a time to talk options.
那就得谈谈可能采取的措施了
Options?
措施
I'm convinced that Mr. Pinkman was involved
我非常确信平克曼先生涉嫌
in the manufacture and distribution
制造和分发销售
of phenyl-2 methamphetamine,
苯基-2-甲基苯丙胺
specifically what we're calling the blue meth.
我们称之为蓝色冰毒
I tracked him to a scrap yard
我跟踪他到废料场
where he stored an early '80s camper,an RV.
他在那藏匿了一辆80年代的野营房车
While waiting for a warrant to search this vehicle,
我坚信那是一处移动实验室 专门制毒的
which I believed to be a rolling meth lab,
在等待车辆搜查令的时候
I received a telephone call
我接到一个电话
telling me my wife Marie had been injured in an accident.
说我老婆玛丽出了车祸受了伤
Upon hearing the news,
听到这个消息
I left Mr. Pinkman and his vehicle
我离开了平克曼先生和他的房车
to tend to my wife.
去我老婆那了
After arriving at the hospital,
到医院以后
I learned the emergency call was a hoax.
我才发觉那个急救电话是个骗局
My wife, fortunately, was unharmed.
幸运的是 我的老婆没有受伤
So I immediately went back to the salvage yard,
所以我立刻回到了废料场
but the RV was gone.
但是房车已经消失了
Most likely destroyed on site.
很有可能是被就地销毁了
And it was at this point
而就在这时
that you drove to the home of Jesse Pinkman?
你开车去了杰西·平克曼的家
I think we're done here.
我们今天先谈到这里吧
Agent Schrader needs to get home, get some rest.
施拉德探员需要回家休息
That's fine.
没问题
But just to confirm,
只是确定一下
以美国宪法第五条修正案为庇护 采取避而不答
you're taking the Fifth here?
你是在行使你的避而不答权利吗
Yeah. That's correct.
是的 没错
Okay. Well, we just want to give you all a heads up.
好的 只是想给你们提个醒
Mr. Pinkman is pressing charges in this matter.
平克曼先生正在起诉此事
He's given a detailed version
他已给出
of events as he sees them.
整件事的详细经过
The word of a meth head.
毒枭之言可信吗
We know all about his history.
我们了解他的过去
We're well aware,
我们都非常清楚
but toxicology on Pinkman--
但是他的毒性测试
his blood is clean, he's not using.
结果正常 他没有吸毒
The kid is even refusing his doctor-ordered pain meds,
据我们所知 他甚至拒绝服用医嘱
as far as we can tell.
用的止痛药
So, um
那么
where do we go from here?
接下来要怎么办
A couple of gentlemen from OPR will come down,
会来几个司法部的人
probably tomorrow morning.
可能是明天上午
Janice will give us an exact time on that.
詹妮斯会另外安排的
And you men will be continuing your investigation,
你的人还将继续你的调查
so
那么
Thanks for your time.
谢谢配合
Right. We just--
好的 我们
We need one more thing.
还有一件事
Photo of Agent Schrader's hands, for the record.
施拉德探员手部的照片 需要记录在案
Yes, of course.
当然
Bandage off, if you would.
如你愿意 请撕掉绷带
Um, on the table is fine.
把手放在桌上就好
Flat on the table is fine.
平放在桌上
It's all going to work out.
一切都会好起来的
You've been too good to them for too many years.
这么多年 你对他们太好了
I hope it goes without saying
我想我们应该心照不宣
that we're not talking to anybody about this, okay?
对外人绝口不提此事
Okay.
好的
Marie, who?
玛丽 你告诉谁了
Do you have a minute?
有时间吗
Sure.
当然
I guess crime does pay.
犯罪的确很赚
I don't suppose you just came by to insult me.
你不是特地来羞辱我的吧
No. We need to talk.
当然不是 我们得谈谈
You heard about Hank?
汉克的事你听说了吗
About what happened with this, um, Jesse Pinkman?
和这个杰西·平克曼有关的
Yes, I know.
我知道
Whatever Hank was investigating,
不管汉克在调查什么
him trying to find an RV,
他在找一辆房车
is there any danger
有没有可能
that could lead back to you?
最终结果指向你
No. Why would it?
怎么可能
Is this why you're here?
这就是你来的原因吗
I'm here to talk about Hank.
我是来和你谈谈汉克的
You know what's going to happen to him
如果平克曼控告他
if this Pinkman presses charges?
你知道他会怎样吗
Hank could lose everything.
汉克会一无所有
I thought maybe, um
我想或许
There's a way you could help him.
或许你能帮他
How?
怎么帮
Contact Pinkman.
联系平克曼
Get him to drop the charges.
劝他撤消控诉
Look, Skyler, I don't know what kind of relationship
听着 斯凯勒 我不知道
you picture me having with this person.
你是如何想像我和这个人的关系
I'm not asking.
我不是在要求你
He was-- He's--
他曾经现在
He's not my friend.
他不是我的朋友
I mean, it's not as if we--
我们根本不
- I'm-- - were even close.
-我 -我们以前关系也不好
I'm not asking.
我没有强求
But there must be something you could say.
但你一定能和他说些什么
Isn't it even worth a try?
连试都不试一下吗
Hank is your family.
汉克是你的家人
Not currently.
目前不是了
What?
你说什么
I said not currently.
我说目前不是了
I'm late. I have to go.
我上班迟到了 得走了
Hello. I was starting to get worried.
你来了 我都开始担心了
Car trouble.
车子有点问题
Oh. That's a bummer.
那岂不是很郁闷
You should call me next time.
下次你应该给我电话
I'll pick you up.
我去接你
No, uh, no sandals today?
不用 今天怎么不穿凉鞋了
I just thought--
我想
a bit more professional.
显得更专业点
Well, everything is on track.
一切都走上正轨了
We got our distillate. Just waiting to--
蒸馏物好了 只需等到
Let's get our trays ready.
把托盘准备好
Clean, no moisture.
要干净的 不能沾水
Done.
准备好了
Is our, uh
那么
Our solvent filtered?
溶剂过滤好了吗
I thought you might ask that.
我就猜到你会问
Done.
过滤好了
That's good.
很好
That's good.
很好
Hand in glove. That's what we strive for.
齐心协力 亲密无间 要的就是这效果
You know,
你知道吗
this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
这或许是一段伟大友谊的开端
So, you the gentlemen?
就是你们吗
Lucky you boys called me. I got a load to pick up.
算你们找对人了 我有很多宝贝
I'm taking the 40 straight through to Memphis.
我正在运点40口径的去孟菲斯城
I could hammer it out in about 15,
我可以出让15把左右
but there's a girl down there
但那里有位姑娘
named Lainie or Lolly or something. Maybe Fran.
叫莱妮或者罗莉 可能是弗兰
She's got one of these fetish things--
她有特殊的癖好
wants to get peed on.
喜欢被人撒尿
You know I was hoping to see her tonight,
希望今晚能见到她
but she is really straight about.
但她真的挺按部就班的
Wanted to get sleep before 10:00,
要10点前睡觉
so I want to wrap it up here ASAP
所以这次交易越快越好
because traffic can be a wild card,
因为路况总是未知数
you know, rubbernecking and such.
好奇的观光客之类
The surprising thing is women who like to get peed on
意外的是 这种喜欢被人撒尿的女人
always tend to be from the warmer climates.
总是来自气候温暖的地方
You'd think the ones in the colder zones
总以为寒冷地区的女人
would be more inclined.
更可能有这种倾向
Maybe it's a shock to the system
如果人体不能适应新环境
if the body's not properly acclimated,
也许会休克
but, you know, I leave that for smart minds than me.
还是把这个问题留给聪明人去想吧
Science is a mystery.
科学本身就是一个谜
Well, take a gander.
来瞅瞅
Prices are negotiable.
价钱好商量
Buying in bulk gets you a discount.
大批量购买有折扣
I'm running a special on these little honeys.
这些小宝贝有特别优惠
JHPs. Hollow-point bullets,
空尖型子弹
known by the natives as Black Death.
当地人都把这些宝贝称作黑死病
Check it out. Huh. You like that?
看看吧 中意吗
So sweet, you want to lick it.
太棒了 你会爱死它的
Nickel-plated brass casing, Lubalox coat for panache.
镀镍铜锌合金外壳 黑拉巴洛克斯弹头
Sucker has six razor claws that expand upon impact.
弹头六片利爪受到挤压会立马展开
Shred your mama's head like a cabbage.
可以把你妈的脑袋撕个大洞
Keep it. On the house?
拿着吧 免费
Anyhow, I've been windjamming long enough.
我废话说太多了
Why don't you boys tell me what you're looking for?
何不告诉我你们要买什么
What is you want? What is you need?
你们想要什么 需要什么
What can I do you for?
有什么可以效劳的
Vests.
防弹衣
Vests? Hell, yeah, we got vests.
防弹衣 当然 有的是
Right here.
就在这里
Sleek, comfortable,
光滑舒适
thermally bonded non-interwoven Kevlar fiber.
热粘合非交织凯夫拉尔纤维
Stop a bullet like a soft wank against a Quaker girl.
阻挡子弹就像对着修女手淫一样舒服
Just ain't getting through.
子弹就是穿不透
And lightweight?
轻吗
Damn, so lightweight,
太他妈轻了
you'll forget you're wearing it.
你根本感觉不到穿了它
They work?
有用吗
Sure as shit, they do.
屁话 当然有用
I don't leave home without it.
没有它我绝不出门
What the hell?
你他妈
You broke my freakin' rib, you maniac son of a bitch.
你他妈把我肋骨弄断了 你个混蛋
You're welcome!
不客气
Gale.
盖尔
What temperature did you set here?
你设的几度
There? That's
那里吗 是
Station Five-- 75 C.
5号机 75摄氏度
I said 85.
我说过85度
8-5 8-5.
I, uh-- I wrote it down.
我我写下来的
You said 75.
你说是75度
I-- I wrote it.
我写了
Well, then you wrote it wrong.
那就是你记错了
That's not what I said. I said 85.
那不是我说的 我说85度
It's always been 85--
一直是85度
not 75, not 95.
不是75 也不是95
85.
85 度
This is chemistry. Degrees matter.
这是化学 温度是关键
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
Great. You're sorry.
很好 你感到抱歉
Meanwhile, you've just brewed 50 gallons of useless sludge.
同时你酿造了50加仑的无用烂泥
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Just dump it. Dump it all.
倒掉 统统倒掉
This batch is ruined.
这一批都毁了
You look nice.
你看上去挺帅
I look like a TV weatherman.
我像电视上那种天气预报员
You want a coffee?
来杯咖啡吗
I squeezed some orange juice.
我榨了些橙汁
You want to glass of orange juice?
要来一杯吗
I'm all right.
不用了
What are you going to tell them?
你打算怎么对他们说
Here's what you're going to tell them.
你要这样告诉他们
He attacked you.
是他先攻击你的
He attacked me?
他先打我
He-- he swung at you with something.
他操家伙打你
He-- he--
- swung at me. - attacked you with a pipe.
-打我 -他用管子打你
With a pipe?
管子
It happened fast.
一切发生的太快
He resisted arrest,
他拒捕
and muscle memory kicked in,
你肌肉记忆本能反应
and you had to disarm him.
所以你被迫解除他的武装
Muscle memory.
肌肉记忆
Yes. It happens all the time.
是的 这种事经常发生
Years of training,
经过多年的训练
and your body acted faster than your brain.
你的身体不假思索地做出反应
You had no choice but to hit him.
你除了打他没别的选择
- You had to fight back. - Marie, Marie, Marie.
-你只有反击 -玛丽 玛丽 玛丽
No.
I'm not going to go in there and lie.
我不打算去撒谎
It's some lowlife degenerate
这是你和社会渣滓
versus you
之间的较量
Doing the job you're supposed to.
你只是在履行自己的职责
Why should you be the one who pays
为什么你行得端做得正
for doing the right thing?
反而要付出代价
Oh, baby, it wasn't the right thing.
亲爱的 我做的不对
It's not what the job is.
我的职责不是这个
I'm supposed to be better than that.
我应该比这做得更好
And you made one mistake.
现在你只犯了一个错
No, it wasn't one mistake. I've been--
不 不只是一个错 我一直
I've been
我一直以来都
unraveling, you know?
处在崩溃的边缘 你明白吗
I don't sleep at night anymore.
我晚上再也不能安睡
I freeze.
我战栗
I freeze up.
全身僵硬
My chest gets all tight. I-- I can't breathe.
我的胸口发闷 无法呼吸
Just--
就是
I panic.
我恐惧不已
Ever since that Salamanca thing.
自从塞拉曼加那件事开始就这样
I mean, Tuco Salamanca.
屠库·塞拉曼加
If ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes.
那个罪该万死的人渣
It changed me.
那件事改变了我
And I can't seem to control it.
我好像控制不住自己了
I tried to fight it.
我努力反抗
But then El Paso.
但后来又有埃尔帕索的事
And it's just gotten worse.
可情况只是越来越糟糕
What I did to Pinkman
我对平克曼做出的事
that's not who I'm supposed to be.
我不应该是那个样子
That's not me.
那不是我
All this--
所有这些
everything that's happened, I--
所发生的这一切 我
I swear to God, Marie,
我可以向上帝发誓 玛丽
I think the universe is trying to tell me something,
我觉得像是冥冥之中 要告诉我什么
and I'm finally
现在我终于
Ready to listen.
准备好要听了
I'm just not the man I thought I was.
我再也不是曾经的我了
I think I'm done as a cop.
我想我的警察生涯到头了
Now, this is-- is not an easy decision,
作出这个决定并不容易
but it is one that I have to make.
但是这是我必须作出的决定
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
This whole
现在这个
Gale situation--
对于盖尔的情况
he's-- he's just not working out.
他就是不行
Yes. Now.
是的 现在
It-- It may sound unorthodox,
听起来也许有点奇怪
but I think
但我认为
our first-- best option
我们的首选 最好的人选
Is Jesse Pinkman.
是杰西·平克曼
Hello?
It--
No, look. Th-There's--
不 听我说
There's a-- a shorthand that exists between us--
我们之间有种默契
experience together
有共同的经历
at a level that, quite frankly,
说实话 这种默契的程度
I-- I'm just never going to reach with Gale.
我和盖尔之间永远不可能达到
Look, Mr. Fring,
听着 福林先生
when I accepted your offer,
我接受你的邀请时
I was told the lab is mine.
说好实验室归我管
And I know best how to run it.
我也最清楚该怎么管理它
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Yes, I will. I will.
谢谢 是的 我会的 我会的
Okay. Good-bye.
好的 再见
Listen, something's come up.
听着 有事情告诉你
And, uh, I think it's a good opportunity.
我想是一次好机会
There's been a job opening.
有个职位空缺
I need a new lab assistant.
我需要个新的实验助手
I already did my time.
我已经为你干过了
Why don't you just go get yourself a monkey?
你干吗不去给你自己找只猴子
I don't want a monkey. I want you.
我不要猴子 我要你
Oh, gee, thanks.
噢 老天 谢谢
Well, not interested.
没兴趣
I got my own thing going on.
我自己有事情做
Nice try saving your ass head brother-in-law.
想救你的蠢货连襟没门儿
That's not why I'm here, Jesse.
我不是为这个而来 杰西
There's more.
还有别的事
It's more than an assistant.
你将不仅仅是我的助手
Partners.
也是合作伙伴
We'll be partners again.
我们又要成为搭档了
Split everything 50-50, just like before.
一切照旧 五五分成
$1.5 million each.
一人得一百五十万
No.
I don't think you heard--
我想你没听明白
I've heard you fine.
我听得很清楚
I said no.
我说不
Let me understand this.
让我理一下思路
You're turning down $1 1/2 million.
你这是在拒绝一百五十万
I am not turning down the money.
我不是在拒绝钱
I am turning down you.
我在拒绝你
You get it?
你明白吗
I want nothing to do with you.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛
Ever since I met you,
自从我遇见你
everything I have ever cared about
我所关心的一切
is gone
全都没了
Ruined, turned to shit, dead,
毁了 废了 死了
ever since I hooked up with the great Heisenberg.
自从我和你--伟大的海森堡搅合在一起之后
I have never been more alone.
我感到空前的孤独
I have nothing!
我变得一无所有
No one!
没人理我
All right? It's all gone!
懂了吗 什么都没了
Get it?
懂吗
No. No, no.
不 不 不
Why--
你怎么会
Why would you get it?
你怎么会懂
What do you even care
你只要得到你想要的
as long as you get what you want?
你还关心什么
Right?
我说对了吧
You don't give a shit about me.
你他妈根本就没在乎过我
You said I was no good.
你说我没用
I'm nothing!
一无是处
Why would you want me? Huh?
现在怎么又要我了
You said my meth is inferior, right?
你说过我的毒是下等货
Right?
不是吗
Hey! You said my cook was garbage!
嘿 是你说我制的毒是垃圾
Hey, screw you, man! Screw you!
去你妈的 老头 去你的
Your meth is good, Jesse.
你制的冰毒很好 杰西
As good as mine.
不比我的差
Yeah.
是我
50-50.
五五分
Yes. 50-50.
是的 五五分
Okay.
好吧
Partners.
合作伙伴
Good.
太好了
通 用 痛 苦 程 度 评 估 表
This is the statement you want to give?
这就是你想做的书面声明吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Hank, you don't have to do this.
汉克 你不必这么做
No, I--
不 我
I do.
我要这样
I'm good.
我没事
So we understand
那我们姑且认为
if we write it up like that, you'll sign it.
如果我们这样写 你会签字
That's the way it happened.
事情就是那样的
I accept the consequences.
我愿意承担后果
In the light of these facts
介于上述事实
As of this moment, you're suspended without pay.
从即刻起 你被停薪停职
I have to ask you to hand over your badge and your gun.
请交出警徽和佩枪
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Schrader.
施拉德
Hold up.
等一会
Yes, sir?
什么事 长官
I just want to tell you something.
我想告诉你件事
And to be clear, you didn't hear it from me.
但说清楚 你不是从我这儿听来的
I don't want you to get your hopes up,
我不想你空欢喜一场
but the word in the pipeline is
不过上面传下话来
Pinkman isn't pressing charges.
平克曼撤诉了
Why not?
为什么
Who the hell knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe you have a guardian angel.
也许你有个守护天使呢
It went fine.
事情有了好转
Well, fine means what--
好转的意思
means what it means. Yeah.
就是好转的意思 对
I'll, uh
我会
I'll tell you all about it when I get home, okay?
等我到家了我会全部告诉你 好吗
Yeah. It's--
是的
Yeah, it's just--
是的 就是
I don't know, baby. I just think--
我也不知道 亲爱的 我就是觉得
I think we may be okay.
我想我们可能没事了
Yeah.
是的
Okay. I love you, too.
好 我也爱你
Schrader.
施拉德
I need you to listen very carefully.
你仔细听好
Two men are coming to kill you.
有两个人要来杀你
Come again?
再说一遍
They're approaching your car.
他们正向你的车子走去
You have one minute.
你有一分钟时间逃走
I don't get the gag, jerk off.
不知道你玩什么把戏 滚一边去吧
Who is this?
你什么人
They're coming.
他们就要来了
Hello.
Hey, Li--
嘿 听
Hey, Gomie, this is Hank.
嘿 格米 我是汉克
I don't know what that call's supposed to be,
不知道你这通电话什么意思
but it's dumb even by your standards,
即使按你的水准也太白痴了
so call me when you get this.
听到留言给我回电话
干掉他
No.
这样便宜你了