绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第8集: 终见仇敌 I See You

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
Think you'll be okay waiting here by yourself?
你一个人在这等能行吗
Yeah. Whatever.
恩 不用管我
Uh, sir, if you'd like to smoke,
先生 如果您要吸烟
you need to be another 20 feet from the door.
请到远离大门20英尺的地方抽
So roll me further, bitch.
那你不知道把我推远点吗 贱人
What's coming?
病人什么情况
Male Caucasian.
男 白人
Early 40s.
四十来岁
Multiple gunshot wounds.
多处枪伤
BP is 70. 7-0 over palp.
血压70
Pulse 140-- 1-4-0.
脉搏140
Weak and thready at the brachial.
手臂脉搏微弱
No breath sounds on the right side,
右肺无呼吸迹象
and the belly is rigid.
腹部僵硬
Patient appears pale and diaphoretic.
病人面部无血色并伴有严重出汗
How many entry wounds?
有几处伤口
We found four-- shoulder and hip, through and through.
发现四处 肩部和臀部 穿透伤
Right lung and lower left quadrant,
右肺还有左下肺
no visible exit wounds.
无可见致命伤
Let's give him 2 grams of oxygen.
给他2克氧气
- What's his hemoglobin? - 7.3.
-血红蛋白指数多少 -7.3
I need two large-bore IVs,
我需要2个大号针头给他挂点滴
6 units O-neg,
6单位O型血 阴性
type and cross for 6 more units,
交叉血型还需要6单位
Chest X-ray and KUB.
做个胸透和腹部平片
Notify the O.R. We are on the way.
通知手术室 我们马上就到
O.R. One is clear. Let's put him in there.
一号手术室可以使用 把他抬进去
Yo, Jesse, sorry I'm late, man.
杰西 不好意思 哥们 我迟到了
Damn, brother, look at you.
靠 哥们 瞧瞧你自己
That's messed up.
简直一团糟
How are you feeling? You okay?
感觉怎样 还好吗
Actually
老实说
I'm great.
我感觉好极了
第三季 第八集
终见仇敌 I See You
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought things were going pretty well.
我还以为一切进展顺利呢
I--
I thought we were kind of simpatico,
我还以为我们相处得很融洽
you know?
知道吗
We were becoming a real team.
我还以为我们会成为真正的团队
Uh, not-- not so much, no.
不是 不是你想得这么好
Is this about the temperature setting the other day?
是因为那天的温度设定的问题吗
Because I can assure you that will not happen--
我向你保证绝对不会再发生此类情况
No, it's bigger than that, Gale.
不仅仅是因为那个原因 盖尔
It's-- It's-- It's much more than that.
原因要比那个严重得多
Could you elaborate?
能说详细点吗
Well, uh, yes, of course I could,
当然 当然可以详细点
but I don't think either of us
但我认为这种
would necessarily benefit from a prolonged
长期的合作关系 对我们彼此都不太有益
uh, yeah, so
恩 就是这样
yeah.
没错
I set up the entire lab.
整间实验室都是我装配的
You said you liked the configuration.
你不是说你喜欢这配置吗
And I do.
我的确喜欢
For the most part.
至少大部分喜欢
Look, you're a fine chemist, really,
你真的是一个很优秀的化学家
with a promising future.
前途一片光明
It's just that-- that I--
只是我
that-- that we just have different
我们有点
rhythms, Gale.
不合拍 盖尔
It's-- It's--
就好比是
It's as if I'm classical
就好比 我是古典音乐
but you are-- are more
而你却更像是
jazz.
爵士乐
- Jazz. - Jazz.
-爵士乐 -爵士乐
Yes.
And God knows there is nothing wrong with jazz.
当然 爵士乐绝没有任何不对的地方
It's simply that I require--
只不过 我需要的是
Classical.
古典音乐
Exactly.
完全正确
Oh, shit.
我操
Man, this is the bomb.
哥们 这地方太牛了
What's up, partner?
你好啊 合伙人
- I can't believe this. - This is my replacement?
-难以置信 -这就是来代替我的吗
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
Hi. Gale. Nice to meet you.
你好 我是盖尔 见到你很高兴
What's up?
你好
Damn, we should have ditched that RV months ago.
靠 我们早就该在几月前把那房车扔了
It's all, like, shining up in here.
这里简直让人眼前一亮
I'm sorry. I must be missing something.
不好意思 是不是还有什么没告诉我的
I don't mean-- I don't mean to be--
我不是不是故意要
- This-- - No!
-这 -我的天
makes no sense.
这完全没道理
So
那么
I guess this is--
我想我们应该
Oh, dear mother of God.
我的老天爷
This is for the best.
这完全是为了大局着想
200 pounds a week.
一周交200磅的货
Got it?
懂吗
Oh, man! Oh!
我的天
Mr. White!
怀特老师
Okay. There's a lot to show you.
好了 有很多东西需要给你展示
Some new techniques to learn.
还有些新技术你要学的
What, now?
现在吗
Yes, now.
对 现在
We've only got a couple of days before our next batch is due,
还有几天时间就要交下一批货了
and I need to get you up to speed.
我得让你跟上进度
Right on.
很好
I'm just saying--
我只是想问
How's the cell service down here?
这下面的手机信号好不好
It's nonexistent.
根本就没信号
We're shielded.
这里是隔离了的
There's a hard line for emergencies. Come on.
有条紧急线路 来吧
So you haven't talked to anybody today
这么说你还没和其他人说过话吧
other than, you know, Captain Nerd there.
当然 那位科学呆子老兄除外
Why?
怎么了
Your brother-in-law.
你那连襟
What about him?
他怎么了
- So what's the story? - Upon arrival, he was unresponsive.
-什么情况 -刚送来 毫无反应
Take a look. You getting some exposure on those wounds?
你来看一下 把伤口再暴露一点
blood pressure of 80.
血压80
2 units of normal saline.
2单位的生理盐水
We've got a bivalve mass.
情况很糟
He's got breath sounds bilaterally.
他呼吸声很急促
This femur feels like a wet bag of gravel.
这根大腿骨似乎全碎了
The other one's not much better.
另外一根也没好到哪去
Let's get those boots off.
鞋子给他脱掉
See if you get a pulse.
看看有无脉搏
You get a blood pressure cup or an ABI?
测个血压 或是做个踝肱指数检测
Where's that blood?
血浆来没有
Sir, can I help you?
先生 有什么事吗
Uh, yeah, I--
是的 我
It's all right. He's family.
没事的 他是病人家属
Thank you.
谢谢
Marie.
玛丽
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
别担心 别着急
I'm so sorry.
我也很难过
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
How is he?
他怎么样了
I don't know. They won't really tell us anything.
不知道 他们不愿意透露
He's still in surgery.
他还在手术中
They shot him four times.
他身中四枪
Oh, Chirst.
上帝啊
Where's Holly?
霍莉呢
I got a sitter.
我找了个临时保姆
Hey. How are you, huh?
你还好吗
- Fine. - Yeah?
-还不错 -是吗
Sure?
你确定
I-- I'm fine. I just need some fresh air.
我没事 只是需要透透气
Okay.
好吧
Here. Let me get the door.
让我来开门吧
I got it. I'm fine.
我自己来 我没事
Walt. Hmm?
沃尔特 对吧
Walt, this is ASAC Merkert.
沃尔特 这位是特别探员马科特
Hank's brother-in-law Walt.
沃尔特是汉克的连襟
Hello.
你好
I'm very sorry.
我深表遗憾
Thank you. Uh--
谢谢你
Can you tell us anything or any details?
能告诉我们事发经过吗
Right now, all we know is two men ambushed Hank.
只知道汉克中了那两人的埋伏
They didn't have any I.D. On them.
没有他们的身份记录
Probably Mexican nationals.
可能是墨西哥侨民
Their tattoos indicated an affiliation with the drug cartel.
纹身显示其与贩毒集团有瓜葛
Why did they attack Hank?
他们为什么要袭击汉克
We're not sure yet.
目前还不清楚
It could be in relation to an investigation that Hank was working,
可能与汉克正在调查的案子有关
or it could be a message to the DEA in general.
也可能是向缉毒局示威
They had an ax.
他们手持斧头
The cartels tend to be dramatic.
这个犯罪集团想要引人注目
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
Where are they? I mean, did they--
他们在哪里 我是说
Hank got both of them.
汉克把他们都放倒了
He killed one outright,
击毙了一个
and the other one's upstairs in critical condition.
另一个在楼上 在抢救
Your brother-in-law's one tough son of a b----
你连襟这小子是硬汉
to take them both out,
能干掉两个
considering he didn't even have his gun.
而且没有配枪
He didn't have his gun?
他没有配枪吗
Why didn't Hank have his gun?
为什么汉克没有配枪
Marie, the assault charge.
玛丽 打人案件
I had to suspend Hank pending the investigation.
调查期间不得已暂停汉克的职务
That means I had to take away his weapon.
也就是说我没收了他的配枪
It's standard procedure. No one--
这是标准程序 没有人
Okay, All right. Listen.
好了 给我听好了
If you would have all listened to him
如果你们一开始
right from the start,
就听他的
and let him arrest that little degenerate,
让他去抓那个小混混
he wouldn't have had to take things into his own hands,
他也不至于如此被动
and he would have had a gun and defended himself.
有配枪他就能保护自己
Marie, let's just--
玛丽 让我们
No. Just--
别 让我
It's their fault.
这都是他们的错
He didn't have a gun.
他没有配枪
Honey, this isn't helping you.
亲爱的 这无济于事
You.
What kind of partner are you?
你算是什么搭档
You were supposed to back him up,
你应该支援他的
and where were you?
可你在哪里
Where were you?
那时候你在哪里
Texas.
德州
And you.
还有你
You're supposed to protect your agents
你应该保护你的探员
instead of taking their guns,
而你却没收他们的配枪
not supporting them,
不支持他们
not backing them up--
不支援他们
- Marie. Marie. - when they--
-玛丽 -当他们
Honey, let's just go and sit down, okay?
亲爱的 过去坐下好吗
I'm not doing anything until these two get the hell out of here.
在他们给我滚出去之前 我哪里也不去
I mean it.
我是认真的
- Sorry-- - Go.
-非常抱歉 -走
You are not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你们
The DEA is not welcome here.
这里不欢迎缉毒局的人
Honey.
亲爱的
Come on.
来吧
Come on. Let's go sit down.
过来坐下
It's not just them.
不只是他们
It's you, Walt.
还有你 沃尔特
This Pinkman that Hank was looking for--
汉克在找的这个平克曼
Hank would have never even heard his name
如果不是你从他那买大麻
if you hadn't bought marijuana from him.
他根本不会知道有这个人
Marie--
玛丽
Do you ever think about that, Walt?
你有想过吗 沃尔特
Do you?
想过吗
Do you ever think about everything that you have put him through?
你有想过他这一切都是拜你所赐吗
Marie, stop.
玛丽 别说了
You're upset,
你心烦
and you're looking for someone to blame,
想找人发泄
and it's understandable, but don't blame Walt.
我可以理解 但不能怪沃尔特
It's not his fault.
不是他的错
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
Sweetheart. No. No. No. Don't--
亲爱的 别 不要
It's okay.
没事的
It's Hank--
汉克他
It's all right.
没事的
All right, you're done.
好了 可以了
Okay, next.
下一位
Hello!
有人吗
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello.
有人吗 吗 吗 吗
Jesse Pinkman in the house!
杰西·平克曼登场了
Oh, my dear God.
我的天
Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone.
沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话
Walter White, please pick up a courtesy phone.
沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话
Yo. We working sometime this year?
我们几时开工
What the hell are you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Why are you calling me here?
为什么打到这里来
I tried your cell, and it went straight to voice mail.
打你手机 直接转到了语音信箱
How else am I supposed to get hold of you?
我还能怎么联系你
You aren't.
不要联系我
Look, man, it's been a whole day.
都一整天了
How long is this grieving process?
还得要悲伤多久
Just put a clock on it for me.
干脆让我打卡下班算了
All's I'm saying is we have a schedule, right?
我只想说我们得按计划行事 对吧
My family comes before your schedule.
我的家人比你的计划重要
Dude, it's not my schedule.
老兄 这可不是我的计划
We have responsibilities here.
我们在此是有任务在身的
I'll get there when I get there.
我心里有数
You know what? Whatever.
随你便
I'll just cook on my own.
我自己制毒
You will do no such thing.
不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Well, uh, for starters,
作为新手
you aren't the least bit familiar with any of the equipment.
你根本不懂怎么操作那些设备
There's got to be some sort of manual, right?
总有说明书之类的吧
And I can read.
我认识字
Jesse, touch nothing.
杰西 什么都别碰
Yo, stop treating me I'm like your assistant.
行了 别把我当助手那样使唤
I'm not your bitch to order around.
我可不听你发号施令
We're partners.
我们是合伙人关系
Remember?
知道吗
I need you to sit patiently and wait,
坐着耐心地等我
and I will be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶到
Thank you very much for your kind words.
谢谢你的关心
We-- We really do appreciate that.
我们非常感谢
What, is your wife there?
怎么 你妻子在旁边
Uh, yes. Yes, she is,
是的 她在
and she would be happy to know that you asked about her.
而且她会很高兴你能打电话来问候
And please do keep us in your thoughts.
保持联络
Hey, tell your douche-bag brother-in-law
告诉你那混蛋连襟
to head towards the light.
早点超度算了
So I'm thinking, um,
我在想
maybe we should go get everybody some breakfast.
不如大家一起去吃个早饭
Yeah. That sounds good.
好啊 主意不错
Do you know who that was?
知道刚才是谁吗
You know, these eggs are really not too bad.
我说 煎蛋还不错
Look at that.
你们看
Look at what?
看什么
At what? This. These spots.
看什么 看这个 叉子上的斑点
This fork is absolutely filthy.
这叉子明显是脏的
Tell me you see this.
你看到了吧
You've got good eyes. Look at that.
你眼神好 看看这个
Marie, those are just water spots.
玛丽 只不过是水渍而已
Fork is fine.
叉子没问题
Those are not water spots.
才不是水渍
That's dirt.
明明是脏的
This silverware's obviously not been cleaned.
这餐具明显没洗过
It's covered in germs from someone else's mouth.
满是别人口腔里的病菌
God knows what.
天知道什么鬼东西
Seriously, Aunt Marie, it's water spots.
玛丽阿姨 真的是水渍
Ours at home aren't any better.
我们家里的叉子也不比这干净
Yours at home are irrelevant.
这跟你们家的叉子无关
We're in a hospital.
我们这是在医院里
They need to be held to a higher standard.
医院的卫生水平应该更高
They have a responsibility.
这是他们的职责
Well, I'm not actually sure
我不确定
if the cafeteria necessarily qualifies
这间自助餐厅是否可以算是
as being part of a hospital.
医院的一部分
It's in the same building.
它就在医院的大楼里
It's all under the same roof.
同一个屋檐下
Do you think that sick people aren't eating
病人们吃饭用的
with this bacteria-infected silverware?
不也是这沾染了细菌的餐具吗
My God, how are you supposed to survive this death trap?
上帝啊 病从口入 叫人怎么活
Marie.
玛丽
I survived.
我不是活过来了吗
I had my lumpectomy at this hospital.
我在这家医院做的肿瘤切除手术
Remember that?
记得吗
Remember how scared we all were?
还记得当时我们有多害怕吗
I didn't want to act like it,
我不想表现出来而已
but I was terrified.
可我真的吓坏了
All that week, all I could think of was
整整一周 我脑子里想的都是
how they were actually going to cut me open
他们会怎么把我的身体切开
and take out a part of me that was with me my entire life.
把我与生俱来的一部分从体内取走
I couldn't get that image out of my head.
这个念头挥之不去
I think the scariest part was when
我觉得最可怕的就是
they took me into pre-op,
做手术准备的时候
lying there,
躺在那里
waiting for them to anesthetize you,
等着被麻醉
knowing that
心里清楚
you may never wake up again.
自己可能再也醒不过来了
Actually,
事实上
what I really remember about that day is driving to the hospital.
我还记得那天开车来医院的时候
Skyler, you remember me wanting to drive that day?
斯凯勒 记得吗 那天我要自己开车
Yeah.
记得
Anyway, there we are. We're driving up Central,
反正 那天我们开车走中央公路的时候
and we hit every green light
每个路口都是绿灯
I mean, every single light that we hit
我是说每个经过的路口
sheew green.
都是绿灯
When does that happen?
这是什么概率
Just like bang, bang,
就是 梆 梆
green the entire way.
一路绿灯
And the whole time, all I could think about was
一路上 我一直都在想
"Why today? Why?
"为什么偏偏是今天 为什么"
"Why can't I just spend a few extra minutes
"为什么不能让我和家人"
"in the car with my family?"
"在车里多坐一会儿"
I never wanted to be stuck in traffic so bad in my life.
我这辈子从没那么盼过堵车
At least I was with my family.
至少那时我和家人在一起
I had that.
有家人支持
Anyway, I survived this place.
不管怎么说 我活过来了
And I'm not half the man your husband is.
你丈夫比我强壮得多
Yes?
你好
你那边到底怎么回事
I was going to ask you the same question.
我正要问你呢
知道我的人出事了吗
I heard they they attacked a DEA agent.
听说他们袭击一名缉毒局探员
怎么回事 不会说西班牙语了吗
I didn't order this,
不是我下的命令
and my men would never do this on their own.
我的手下也不会擅自行事
Someone gave the go-ahead.
一定是有人指使的
Are you accusing me?
你是在指责我吗
I'm just saying they wouldn't act on their own.
我只是说他们不会自行其是
I am not in the habit of picking my own pocket.
我也没有自取灭亡的习惯
I assume that the next shipment will be delayed.
我估计下批到货要推迟了吧
Any thoughts on when it might arrive?
货大概多久能到
A week, a month.
一周 或许一个月
There's too much focus on the border.
现在边境查得太严
We lay low for the time being.
我们眼下需要暂时低调
We lay low,
低调行事
and then we get the real story from my man who survived.
然后等活下来的那个 告诉我真相
Your man is in custody.
你的人被拘禁了
上帝保佑美国
He's innocent until proven guilty.
在宣判之前他都是无罪的
Correct?
不是吗
I'll get him the best lawyer,
我会给他请最好的律师
and then we'll learn the truth.
然后会真相大白的
Well, keep me apprised.
有消息随时通知我
Any time you've got that close proximity to the spine,
任何靠近脊柱的外伤
there's always going to be cause for concern,
都是需要谨慎对待的
but, as I say,
但我也说了
it's really too soon to tell.
现在下结论为时尚早
He's out of surgery, at least, which is
至少他出了手术室 这算是
Out of surgery, on his way to recovery.
离开手术室 正被送往恢复室
All right. Where's that?
好 恢复室在哪儿
Unfortunately, you can't see him just yet.
对不起 你现在还不能去看他
We're gonna have to wait for him to stabilize.
需要等他情况稳定下来
How long will that take?
还要多久
I can't really say.
这个不好说
Could be hours,
可能要几小时
but we'll let you know just as soon as you could see him.
一旦可以探视 我们会立刻通知你
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, maybe we should get you home for a couple hours?
要不要我们送你回家睡会儿
Get some rest?
休息一下
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Me, neither.
我也不走
Well, is anyone else dying to brush their teeth,
你们有谁特别想刷牙的吗
or is it just me?
我想刷牙了
What if I ran over to the house and picked up a few things?
我回家去拿些东西过来怎样
Marie? I could swing by your place.
玛丽 我可以顺路去趟你家
That would be great.
那太好了
Thanks, Walt.
谢谢 沃尔特
Okay.
那好
Dr. Bender?
本德尔医生
Dr. Bender.
本德尔医生
Walt. Walt.
沃尔特 沃尔特
We just heard he came through?
刚听说他挺过来了
Yeah, well, it's, uh, you know, guardedly good news.
是的 情况算是较为乐观吧
Thank God. I'll take it. Yeah.
谢天谢地 这是好事
Hey, guys, this is Hank's brother-in-law, Walt.
各位 这是汉克的连襟 沃尔特
Hi.
你好
- Hello. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
We were just swapping Hank stories.
我们在讲汉克的故事
Oh, well, that could that could go on all day.
是吗 那可 够说一整天的
God knows, there's a million of them.
天知道 他的故事太多了
Meanwhile
这会儿
Miserable piece of shit.
该死的人渣
Guy who shot him,
开枪的杂种
the one that's left, he's up there,
还活着 就在楼上
got the painkillers going on,
用着止疼药
resting comfortably.
舒舒服服地躺在那里
Your tax dollars at work.
花的是纳税人的钱
You ought to see what Hank did to that bastard.
你该去看看汉克把那杂种弄成什么样了
Want to see?
想看看吗
Come on, let me show you.
来吧 我带你去
We can do this?
可以吗
You comfortable, you piece of shit?
舒服吗 你个人渣
- You got him? - Yeah.
-抓住他了 -嗯
Come on.
拉起来
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
Come on!
进去
No.
不爽
One for you and you-- eh
给你一个 你
Finally. About damn time.
你他妈终于来了
Why isn't there anything cooking?
为什么没有制毒
Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone.
沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话
- Operator. - This is Walter White.
-接线员 -我是沃尔特·怀特
I'll connect you.
我帮你接过去
Yo, we got problems, big ones.
我们有麻烦了 大麻烦
Reverend, so nice of you to callagain.
雷弗里德 感谢你的电话再次来电
Turn your phone on already.
快点开手机
You know, I will definitely look into that.
我一定会查明情况的
I'll tell you what. Why don't I
这样吧
just call you right back on my cell phone.
我现在就用手机打给你
Okay?
好吗
I told you to wait.
我叫你要等我
I don't know how many more ways I could say it.
都不知道跟你说过多少遍了
Yeah, dick, I was waiting,
是啊 混球 我一直在等
and then that creepy, quiet guy showed up.
然后那个阴森恐怖的闷头男来了
Gus came by?
古斯来了
Not him, man.
不是他 老兄
Apparently I'm not worthy of meeting him.
显然我还不配和他见面
It was the other one, the one that I'm qualified to speak to.
是另外一个 我够资格和他讲话那个
Then he started asking questions, too,
然后他开始问我问题
like why I haven't cooked anything.
问我为什么还没开始制毒
We have a quota. It's due tomorrow.
根据定额 我们明天该交货了
Do you seriously not care, or what?
你是真不管 还是什么
Because that guy, he's got, like, the dead eyes.
因为那家伙 他有双死神之眼
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事
Do you remember when we were out in the desert with Tuco?
你记不记得我们和屠库在沙漠那次
Oh, you mean when he put a machine gun to my head?
你是说他用机枪顶着我的头那次
Yeah, I think that does ring a tiny bell. Why?
记得 有点小印象 怎么了
No. He kept-- He kept saying
不是那个 他当时一直说
that-- that someone
在说 有人要
was coming up from Mexico to get us.
从墨西哥来杀我们
Do you remember? Now, who was that?
你还记得吗 他说的是什么人
What the hell has this even got to do with--
这和现在有什么鸟关系
Look, I don't know. It was, um--
我记不清了 是呃
His cousins.
他的堂兄弟
Right, Jesse? It was his cousins.
是不是 杰西 他的堂兄弟
Yeah, cousins.
是 堂兄弟
Whatever, man. Why?
管他是谁 老兄 怎么了
Any news?
有消息吗
No change.
还是老样子
Okay. Well, I--
好的 那个 我
I didn't know whose toothbrushes were whose, so I--
我不知道哪把牙刷是谁的 所以我
I just stopped by the drugstore.
我路上去了药房[兼售杂货]
Thank god for travel sizes, right?
幸好有旅行装的 对吧
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -没事
Oh, I think I'm going to go wash my face.
我想去洗洗脸
I'm going crazy.
不然我要疯了
Do you want to come?
你去吗
Yeah.
好的
I got candy bars.
我买了糖
Is this what you were asking for?
你是让我给你带这个吧
Yeah.
Yeah, I-- I skimmed through it.
我浏览了一下
Looks interesting.
好像挺有意思
Yeah.
是的
Uncle Hank gave it to me.
汉克叔叔送我的
What's it about?
讲什么的
Pablo Escobar,
巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
this big drug guy in the '80s.
八十年代的大毒枭
Yeah. Yeah, I remember seeing him on the news.
哦 我记得在新闻里看见过他
Well, it's more about the guys who investigated him
不过 这本书更多的是写那些调查他
and tried to bring him down.
想将他绳之以法的人
Some of them were DEA, you know?
其中就有缉毒局的 你知道吗
Uncle Hank said that they were worth learning about,
汉克叔叔说值得被世人所了解
that everybody knows who Pablo Escobar is,
大家都知道巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
but nobody knows about the guys that brought him down.
但没人知道那些抓住他的人
I guess I never thought about it.
我想我从未想过这些
He said that good guys
他说书里描写好人
never get ink like the bad guys do.
的笔墨永远没有坏人的多
So he gave it to me.
所以他给了我这本书
Figured I'd read it.
觉得我应该读一读
Uh, I-- I need to--
我 我得去
- I'll be right back, okay? - Ok.
-一会儿就回来 好吗 -好
No, I assure you. We are hard at work.
不 我向你保证 我们很努力
Absolutely.
这一点绝对不用担心
So I can expect delivery by tomorrow as scheduled.
那么我可以期待着 明天按计划收到货了
Well, uh--
这个
No. Unfortunately--
恐怕不行了
Unfortunately, we're not going to be able to
恐怕我们这周不能够
keep our schedule this week.
按计划完成了
But not for lack of trying.
但不是因为偷懒
Is there something I should know?
有什么情况我需要知道吗
Well, to be completely honest with you
和你说个大实话吧
Gale really screwed us up.
盖尔真的害惨了我们
I mean, not on purpose, of course,
当然不是故意的
but he just-- he set us way back,
但是他 他拖了我们的后腿
and we've been playing catch-up ever since.
到现在我们一直都在赶工
And I've had to be out running errands
还有 我不得不出去办点事
and trying to keep us on target.
好让我们达到预期目标
Some of the equipment
有几样设备
wasn't calibrated correctly and--
校准出了差错 然后
Well, it's just all very technical and boring,
其实都是些无聊的技术问题
but rest assured that--
但是请放心
that we will do whatever it takes.
我们会不遗余力地去做
It has my total attention.
我的全部精力都放在这上面
We'll cook through the weekend if necessary.
如有必要我们会周末加班
We will have 400 pounds for you by next week.
下周前我们会给你做好四百磅
I have your word on that?
说话算数吗
You do.
当然
You have my word on that.
我向你保证
Thank you for the update.
谢谢你告知进展
Any news?
有消息了
Nah, I'm just-- just wandering.
没 我只是在瞎转转
How's everybody doing?
你那边怎么样
Well, as well as can be expected.
还算好吧
It's this not knowing
我感觉 在那边
that's the hardest part, I think.
手足无措的等待消息 才是最煎熬的
Anything new on these guys?
查出这些家伙的来历了吗
Who they are? What they wanted?
他们是什么人 想要干什么
No, nothing yet,
没有 还没有头绪
but we'll get it.
不过会查清楚的
Steve
史蒂芬
Do you think there could maybe be others?
你认为还会再有杀手来吗
Buddy, nobody's getting to Hank.
伙计 不会有人来杀汉克了
That was their one shot, and they blew it.
他们只有这一次机会 但他们没得逞
So, no.
所以 不会了
No way.
没可能了
Jesus.
上帝
I'd love to walk in there
我真想走进去
and shoot that bastard right in the head.
一枪射穿那混蛋的脑袋
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah.
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Great. We'll be right down.
太棒了 我们马上下来
Food's here.
吃的到了
Hey, you like Pollos Hermanos?
你喜欢吃洛博罗炸鸡吗
Uh, on occasion, yeah.
还行
Owner's a big booster for the DEA.
那儿的老板是缉毒局的资助商之一
He heard what happened.
他听说这事了
He's going to feed every cop in the building.
要带晚餐来给这里所有的警察
That's-- That's wonderful.
那真是太棒了
Yeah, and apparently he's bringing it by personally.
是啊 而且是他亲自送来的
Good, huh?
很好吃 对吧
Delicious.
没错
That's so generous of you. Thank you very much.
您真是太慷慨了 非常感谢
Yes, thank you.
没错 谢谢
Guys, did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
Mr. Fring is offering a $10,000 reward
福林先生要悬赏一万元
on any information about the case.
给任何能够提供线索的人
Well, that's-- that's wonderful.
是吗 真是太好了
Wow. Thank you, Mr. Fring.
谢谢 福林先生
You're very welcome.
不客气
Men like your husband are the thin blue line
正是因为有像你丈夫这样的人
between us and these animals.
才使我们免受那些人渣的侵害
I only wish I could do more.
我希望我能做得更多
Well, we do appreciate your support.
我们很感谢您的支持
This reward could turn the tide here.
那笔赏金可以帮我们扭转局势
It'll really help.
帮助很大
Again, I can't express how sorry I am.
本人再次对此次袭击深表遗憾
As it happens, I actually met Agent Schrader.
碰巧 我和施拉德探员有过一面之缘
Really?
真的吗
Our fun run, a couple months ago.
几个月前 在募捐的时候
Mr. Fring was one of our sponsors.
福林先生是我们的资助商之一
I talked for a few minutes with your husband.
我和你丈夫聊过几句
As a matter of fact, Mr. White, your name came up.
并且他还提到了你 怀特先生
Really? Huh.
真的吗
Yeah, there happened to be a collection jar out for you,
没错 因为刚好有个为你筹款的收集罐
and we spoke briefly about your health concerns.
所以我大概了解了一下你的健康状况
I hope that there's been good news.
我希望现在情况已经好转了
Uh, yeah, things have improved, yes.
没错 是的 情况好多了
That's wonderful to hear.
真是好消息
It was clear to me how deeply he cares for you.
很明显看得出他非常关心你
Well, I've taken up enough of your time.
好了 我想我该走了
Um thank you again very much.
再次感谢您
It was a great pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识您
- Thank you. - Yes, thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Let me walk you out. - Oh-- Oh, no, it's not necessary.
-我送你出去 -不 不用麻烦了
You know, I didn't say thank you.
我忘了跟他道谢
I'll walk him out.
我去送他走
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Good to see you.
你好
Enjoying the chicken?
鸡肉好吃吗
Good. Good
很好 很好
Oh, you're very welcome. My pleasure.
不用谢 我的荣幸
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
- It's good chicken, huh? - Yeah.
-鸡肉不错吧 -没错
- Good. - Mr. Fring.
-那就好 -福林先生
- May I-- - Mr. White.
-我能 -怀特先生
I just wanted to thank you again.
我只想再次感谢你
Oh, it's my pleasure.
别客气 我的荣幸
Uh, may I-- may I speak with you?
我能 我能和你谈谈吗
Just a moment?
一下就好
You knew.
你知道
You knew my brother-in-law was with the DEA.
你知道我的连襟是缉毒局的人
I investigate everyone with whom I do business.
我会调查所有和我合作的人
What careful man wouldn't?
这就叫做谨慎
He is not a problem for us,
他对我们 对我们的工作来说
for our business.
并不是问题
Your being here is--
你来这儿
Is this some sort of message?
你来这儿是想传达什么信息吗
I'm supporting my community.
我是来支持我资助的团体的
I hide in plain sight, same as you.
我和你一样 也要掩藏身份
Are we done?
满意了吗
No-- No, listen, I--
不 不 听我说
This attack on my brother-in-law--
我连襟遭到攻击的事
I don't-- I don't understand it.
我不明白
I don't know what it means.
我不明白是什么意思
Please, if you have some knowledge
拜托了 如果你知道些什么
that you could share with me.
可以告诉我的话
I fear for my family.
我为我的家人感到担心
I'm sure they'll be fine.
我保证他们会没事的
I am told the assassin that survived
我听说那个幸存的歹徒
is gravely injured.
受了重伤
It's doubtful he'll live.
我想他可能也活不久了
Now thank me and shake my hand.
好了 说谢谢然后和我握手
Uh-- thank you. Thank you again.
谢谢你 感激不尽
You're quite welcome, Mr. White.
别客气 怀特先生
What's going on?
出什么事了
What's happening?
怎么了
Starting chest compressions.
开始按压胸部
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
- One, two, three-- - Defib?
-一 二 三 -要心跳颤动器吗
No reason. Patient isn't insistently.
没有理由 病人挺不住了
Continuing chest compressions.
继续按压胸部
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Give me a liter of saline wide open.
给我一升生理盐水
I can't get a pulse back.
没有脉搏
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Still nothing. One, two, three--
还是没有反应 一 二 三
All right. Stopping compressions.
好了 停止按压
Time.
时间
8:43.
八点四十三分
Time of death. 20:43.
死亡时间 晚上八点四十三分
Burn in hell, you piece of shit.
下地狱吧 你这个人渣
Yes? Juan?
你好 胡安
I assume you heard the news.
我想你已经听到消息了
Your man died. I heard.
你的人死了 我听说了
It's unfortunate.
很遗憾
Yeah, "Unfortunate,"
是啊 很遗憾
and meanwhile I have Federales surrounding my house.
而且我还被联邦探员包围了
You know what I think, Gustavo?
你知道我在想什么吗 古斯塔沃
I think you're behind all this.
我觉得一切都是你搞的鬼
Why would I do this? How would it serve me?
为什么是我 对我有什么好处
That's the part I'm trying to figure out.
这就是我想知道的
Go off on your own, maybe.
也许你想只手遮天呢
Would you actually think that would work?
你以为这会有用吗
Juan, you sound like you're under a lot of stress.
胡安 你听起来很紧张
Maybe you should call me back
也许该等你头脑
when you're seeing things more clearly.
清醒一点的时候 再打给我
I see things clear enough.
我够清醒了
One DEA gets shot. All of Washington starts barking.
一个缉毒局的人中了枪 就惊动华盛顿方面了吗
The D.F. Suddenly has to put on a big show,
还连带墨西哥联邦特区 搞出这么大声势
and I wind up with Federas in my rose bushes.
让我和我的盟友[西]都寝食难安
But just for a while.
但这只是暂时的
Appearances, politics.
很明显是政治斗争罢了
Are you still there, Gustavo?
你还在听吗 古斯塔沃
Yes, I'm here.
嗯 我在
I'll weather this. I always do.
我会撑住的 我总能撑过去
My brother's a police chief.
我弟弟是警长
I got connections. They'll get me through.
我会去疏通关系 让他们帮我逃过此劫
And when I get proof
并且我会找到证据
and the others find out what you've done,
让其他人都知道你干的好事
maybe we come pay you a visit.
到那时 我们再好好"聊聊"
Maybe we can
也许我们
Skyler. Skyler.
斯凯勒 醒醒
Marie. Marie.
醒醒 玛丽
Oh, how is he? Tell me something good.
他怎么样了 给我们点好消息
I think he's stable enough now for you to go see him briefly.
病人情况已经稳定 你们可以去看他了
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid it's immediate family only.
很抱歉 直系亲属才可以进去
We're all family.
我们都是他的家人
I understand,
我理解
but we have a certain protocol here that we need--
但我们有明确的规定 我们得
We're all family.
我们都是他的家人