绝命毒师 第三季 Breaking Bad Season 3 第9集: 噩梦 Kafkaesque

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 约翰·伦克 / 约翰·施班 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔


台词
In the little village where I was born,
在我出生的小镇上
life moved at a slower pace
人们过着悠闲的生活
yet felt all the richer for it.
不过富翁都喜欢这样的生活
There, my two uncles were known far and wide
在那里 我的两个叔叔因为厨艺精湛
for their delicious cooking.
而声名远扬
They seasoned their zesty chicken
他们只用最新鲜的药草和香料
using only the freshest herbs and spices.
给他们的美味炸鸡调味
People called them "Los Pollos Hermanos"--the Chicken Brothers.
人们将他们称之为"炸鸡兄弟"
Today, we carry on their tradition in a manner
如今 我们传承叔叔们的手艺
that would make my uncles proud.
并将之发扬光大
The finest ingredients are brought together with loving care
精心的调制加上最完美的原料
then slow-cooked to perfection.
再慢慢烹炸到完美
Yes, the old ways are still best
没错 在洛博罗炸鸡馆
at Los Pollos Hermanos.
祖传秘方依然是王道
But don't take my word for it.
不过不要光听我说
One taste and you'll know.
来尝一口 你便会知道
噩梦 Kafkaesque
第三季 第九集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
201.6.
201.6磅
Jesus, seriously.
老天 真是的
Better over than under.
超标总比未达标强
Over by a pound and a half.
超了一磅半啊
I thought you were all, like, precise.
我以为你是个讲究精确的人呢
Whatever.
无所谓了
We'll just save it out till next week.
我们把多余的弄出来保存到下周好了
No. We ship it as-is.
别动了 就将就这样运出去
What are we, running a charity?
当我们做慈善事业的吗
Come on, man,
得了吧 老兄
we're gonna take it out.
我们要把多余的取出来
Leave it.
别动了
One batch, one ship.
一批货 一次出
Stop complicating things.
别把事情复杂化了
Why are you purposely giving him free meth?
你为什么要故意给他免费的冰毒
These bitches are bleeding us enough already.
这群贱人已经压榨我们够多的了
You are paid extraordinarily well.
你的酬金已经很多了
- Why can't you just appreciate that? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey.
-你为什么就不能满足呢 -的确是
Hey, I've been crunching numbers, all right?
但我一直都在算账
Oh, you've been crunching numbers?
你一直在算账吗
Yeah, I've been crunching numbers,
对 我一直在算账
and I don't gotta be a mathematician to figure out
我不是数学家都算得清这笔账
that this deal you made is bullshit.
你亏大了
We both earn--
我们都赚到了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know
是 是啊 我知道
a million and a half each.
每人一百五十万
Whoop-de-doo.
哇哦
What's he getting?
他得到了什么
Say he's wholesaling at 40 large a pound.
他以4万每磅的价格批发
That's probably high.
这个价可能是有些高了
High. Uh, what, for our stuff?
你觉得我们的货卖这个价高了吗
That's what I was getting.
那价钱还只是据我所知
All right, look, say he's getting 40 a pound.
好吧 听着 就算1磅要4万
All right? 200 pounds a week for three months.
好吗 3个月 每周200磅
And, like, what happens at the end of the three months?
3个月下来会怎样
Look, what-- whatever.
听着 明白吗
200 pounds a week for three months.
3个月 每周两百磅
That's 2400 pounds.
那可是2400磅啊
2400 times 40,000 is--
2400乘以4万可就是
and I swear to God, I double-checked this, like, 10 times--
我发誓 我已经算了不下十遍了
96 million dollars.
9600万美元
96 million dollars.
9600万美元啊
All right? 96 million.
对吧 是9600万美元
96 to our three.
9600万才给我们300万
That is messed up, yo. That is so messed up.
简直糟糕透顶
Fairness-wise, I can't even--
老实说 我都无法
Jesse, you are now a millionaire,
杰西 你现在已经是百万富翁了
and you're complaining?
你却还在抱怨
What world do you live in?
你以为你活在怎样的世界里
One where the dudes who are actually doing all the work
活在一个干了活 没有得到
ain't getting fisted.
应有酬劳的世界
What is going on with you lately?
你最近是怎么了
What's happened to you?
到底是怎么了
Hang on, can't we just--
等下 我们就不能
Hey, we got to hash this out.
我们得好好谈谈
Hey, what's more important than money?
还有什么比钱更重要的吗
These things they laughingly call pillows,
这种东西也好意思叫枕头
I would not give them to prison inmates.
就是给犯人用都嫌烂
You want me to go ask for another?
你想要我去再给你要一个吗
No. Just remind me to bring his from home.
不用了 记得提醒我从家里把他的带来就行了
They're not moving his legs enough.
他们该多让他的腿活动活动
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Hi, Marie.
你好 玛丽
Is it okay if-- if I visit?
我能来看看他吗
Yeah.
His color looks good.
他气色不错
Gomie, is that you?
格米 是你吗
Hey, buddy. Yeah, it's me.
老兄 是的 是我
That's you, Gomie?
真是你吗 格米
Yeah, Hank. I'm right here.
是的 汉克 我就在这
Come here. Closer.
过来 靠近点
What is it?
怎么了
Closer.
靠近些
Asshole.
混蛋
Man, he got you good.
老兄 他把你给耍了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
I'm glad to see you still have your twisted sense of humor.
我很高兴 你他妈还有幽默感
God.
老天
Hey, check this out.
看看这个
I got something that'll make you feel better.
我拿了点能让你心情好点的东西
I've been keeping an eye on that blue meth of yours.
我一直在留意你的蓝色冰毒案
Six, seven weeks, nothing.
6-7周 没一点反应
Then all of a sudden, boom. It's popping up everywhere.
然后突然间 到处都是
Look at the new locations.
看看新的地点
Texas, Nevada,
德克萨斯 内华达
up in Farmington.
上面的法明顿
Even right here in town.
甚至在这儿
A teener here and there, you know,
你知道吗 各地青少年已经
strictly street-level amounts.
完全是在街头交易了
Man, it's crazy.
太疯狂了
How exactly is that supposed to make me feel better?
你觉得我听了这个会心情好点吗
Because you were right.
因为你是对的
You're the only one that saw this coming.
你是唯一一个预料到这情况的人
Well, three cheers for me.
好吧 为我欢呼三声吧
This thing doesn't do a damned thing.
这东西他妈不起作用
Hank, it's probably still on lock-out.
汉克 那个可能还在锁定状态
It's been an hour, right?
已经过了一个小时了 对吗
I'm hurting here. I could use some meds.
我这里很疼 我该吃点药了
Okay. I'll go find somebody.
好吧 我去给你找个医生过来
Hey, no more shop talk.
不许再说工作的事了
Sorry.
对不起
I didn't see it coming.
我没有预料到这一幕
What?
什么
Damn right you did.
你当然预料到了
No, I didn't see shit.
没有 我什么都没料到
Day late and a dollar short, as usual.
总是差那么一点
The only reason I'm even breathing
我之所以还活着是因为
is I got a warning call.
我接到了一个警告电话
A warning call? What do you mean?
警告电话 你什么意思
One minute before they attacked me,
在他们袭击我的前一分钟
somebody called my cell and told me to expect it.
有人打我手机告诉我要小心
A voice scrambler. It could have been anybody.
用的话音加扰器 我听不出是谁
Marie's got my phone somewhere,
玛丽把我的手机收起来了
if you want to run the incoming.
如果你想要查那个来电的话
Not that you're going to learn anything worth knowing.
应该得不到什么有价值的线索
I don't get it. Cartel hit?
我不明白 贩毒集团火拼
Who would have called to warn you?
谁会打电话警告你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Aw, Jesus.
老天
Come on already.
不会吧 太痛了
Hang on.
坚持住
Skyler, I had nothing to do--
斯凯勒 这事与我无关
Are we safe?
我们安全吗
Yes.
是的
Are you safe?
你安全吗
Absolutely.
当然
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
What about you?
你怎么样
Face looks better.
气色好多了
How's it all going?
一切进展如何
Anything you want to tell us about?
想和我们聊聊吗
What, like my interesting life?
聊什么 我的趣味人生吗
One day pretty much bleeds into the next.
混吃等死罢了
Been working a lot. I got a job.
我有工作了 很忙
Job is good.
有工作是好事
It's in a laundromat.
在一家自助洗衣店
It's totally corporate.
连锁集团性质的
Corporate laundromat.
连锁自助洗衣店
It's, like, rigid. All kinds of red tape.
感觉就是压抑 各种条条框框
My boss is a dick. The owner? Super dick.
我老板是个混球 店主是个大混球
I'm not worthy or whatever to meet him,
我都没见过店主 不够资格还是怎么的
but I guess everybody's scared of the dude.
可我看得出来大家都怕他
The place is full of dead-eyed douche-bags,
店里都是些翻着死鱼眼的草包
the hours suck,
工作时间超长
and nobody knows what's going on,
没人清楚到底怎么回事
so
就这样
Sounds kind of Kafkaesque.
听起来有点卡夫卡风格[压抑得让人做噩梦]
Yeah.
没错
Totally Kafkaesque.
完全的卡夫卡风格
Majorly.
绝对的
Ooh, from the U.S. Attorney in Santa Fe.
圣达菲的联邦检察长送的
Very nice.
真好
We've got all these nice tulips and baby's breath.
还有漂亮的郁金香和满天星
This is chrysanthemum. That looks like chrysanthemum.
这是菊花吧 看起来像菊花
Look at these Hank. Aren't they beautiful?
汉克你看 多漂亮呀
Beautiful.
漂亮
Wow, look at the size of this basket.
这个果篮好大个
It's got so many goodies in it.
里面好多吃的
Look, chocolate-covered pretzels
看哪 巧克力脆皮饼干
and cheese sticks
干酪条
and some some fancy designer olives.
还有风味橄榄
You had me at cheese sticks.
他不能吃干酪条
Mmm, you're going to have to fight me for those, Hank.
打赢我才给你吃 汉克
"Get well, and best wishes from Ted Beneke
"泰德·贝内克携贝内克公司全体员工"
and all the folks at Beneke Fabricators."
"祝您早日康复"
Wow, he gives you all this time off, and now this?
他准你这么长时间的假 还送东西
Get me a job there.
我也要去给他工作
I know. He's great.
我知道 他人超好
Boss hall of fame.
老板名人堂
I don't see anything here from Kleinman.
我可没看见这里有克兰曼送的东西
They're going to have to get on the stick.
他们办事得有效率点才行
How's everybody doing today?
今天感觉如何
Good. We're good.
很好 我们好极了
How are you?
你呢
I'm very good.
我很好
Hi, Hank.
汉克
Just going to do a quick peripheral response, all right?
做个小反应测验好吗
See where we're at.
确认下康复程度
Moment of truth, huh?
关键时刻到了吗
Yeah. I wouldn't call it that.
恩 可我不会这么叫
All right, let's just take a look here.
好了 我们开始吧
All right.
All right, I want you to tell me if you can feel this.
有感觉的话告诉我
How about this?
这里呢
Okay.
好吧
How about now?
现在呢
Do that one again, would you?
再划一下好吗
Right there?
这里吗
Yeah, yeah, I feel it. A tingle.
恩 我感觉到了 刺痛
Okay, on a scale of one to ten,
好了 1到10级表示
ten being your normal level of feeling
10表示你正常的触觉
and one bein no feeling at all.
1表示毫无感觉
Oh, I don't know.
说不好
A four?
4级
Okay, four. Okay.
好了 4级 不错
And how about there?
这里呢
Yeah. Um, a six.
有感觉 6级
Okay, good.
好 很好
And here?
这呢
Yeah, still there. A little less.
有感觉 不那么明显
- A three. - Okay.
-3级 -好
All right, good.
很好
Thank you very much, Hank. Good, good.
谢谢配合 汉克 很好 非常好
So this is good news, right?
这算是好消息 对吧
Oh, yeah, definitely.
对 绝对是好消息
It looks like some nerve function is returning.
看起来神经机能已经开始恢复了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
All right, so when do we get him walking again?
好吧 他什么时候可以走路
Marie, it's important that we manage our expectations.
玛丽 要达到预期固然很重要
We're talking about months of very hard work,
但即便是是数月的艰苦努力
and even then the odds, they're not great.
成功的几率也不是很大
But you can't know for sure.
但你也不能确定
No.
不能
When does he start physical therapy?
他什么时候开始理疗
We've sent the paperwork to your insurance. It's high priority.
文件已经发到你的保险公司 优先处理
We should have pre-authorization the next few days.
再过几天我们应该可以得到预授权
Certainly by early next week.
最迟下周初
Next week?
下周
No, that's not going to do it.
不行 太迟了
I've looked into this.
我查过资料
The sooner physical therapy begins,
理疗开始越早
the better his chances are.
他康复的希望就越大
He needs daily sessions.
他需要每日理疗
Isn't that right?
不是吗
Well Actually,
事实上
your plan's treatment program
你们的健康计划治疗方案包含一项
covers four sessions a week.
每周四次的理疗
Actually, she asked the doctor.
事实上 她问的是医生
Plan-wise, four sessions a week is fairly typical.
每周四次是比较典型而且明智的计划
And the therapists in your network are mostly fine.
你们的定点理疗师大部分还是不错的
Mostly fine? Okay. There's a ringing endorsement.
大部分还不错 好吧 简直是太令人振奋了
Look, if Hank had more physical therapy,
我想知道 如果能有更好的理疗师
with better therapists,
做更多的理疗
wouldn't it be more likely he would walk?
汉克能站起来的希望会更大的吧
It's very hard to say, Marie.
玛丽 这种事情很难说
Is the health plan's way medically justifiable? Sure.
健康计划治疗方案医学上完全可信
Is it absolutely optimal?
至于是不是最好
You know, screw it.
别说了 管他妈的
I'm going to make sure he gets what he needs,
我要先保证他得到最好的治疗
and they can just reimburse me later.
赔偿的事以后再说
Mrs. Schrader, I get your frustration. Really, I do.
施拉德夫人 我非常理解你的感受
But my best advice is stay in the network.
但我的建议是您最好不要脱离体系
Don't go out of pocket.
不要计划外开支
Physical therapy is just the beginning.
理疗只是一个开始
We're talking nursing care, modifications to your home,
你们还要请人护理 对家居设施进行改造
occupational therapy, medical equipment.
进行职业疗法 购买医疗仪器
It could run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
费用可能高达几十万美金
So what?
那又怎样
We're just supposed to compromise on his care?
你要我们在汉克的医护选择上妥协吗
Well, if you don't follow the insurance company's procedures,
如果不遵照保险公司的规定就医
they may never pay you back.
你们可能永远都拿不到赔偿
I've seen patients and their families go bankrupt,
我见过病人和家属徒劳等待赔偿金
waiting to be reimbursed.
直到破产
Who is the best physical therapist that you know?
你知道的最好的理疗师叫什么
I can give you some names.
我可以为你引荐几位
But they're not likely to be on your plan.
但他们不太可能在健康计划中
To hell with the plan.
让健康计划见鬼去吧
Yeah, there he is.
他来了
Finally. I went ahead and started without you.
你终于来了 我没等你先开始了
Ladies, this is Jesse-san. He's in for the full treatment.
姑娘们 这位是杰西君 给他来个全套
Kick off your shoes. Lay back. Exfoliate.
把鞋脱了 躺下 去去角质
Maybe later.
以后再说吧
So, where's the maestro?
大师人呢
Was he out parking the mini-van?
在外面停车吗
What do I look like, his shadow?
怎么 我是他的跟屁虫吗
Who cares where he's at?
谁管他在哪儿呢
What am I doing here?
叫我来干什么
Well, I was going to have you two flip a coin,
我本来想叫你俩一起来决定的
but since the genius can't be bothered,
既然大天才不肯赏脸
today's your lucky day.
你就走运了
Look around, kiddo. It's all yours.
四下看看 小子 都是你的了
What? This?
什么 这店吗
Yeah. You are now the owner of this fine establishment.
没错 你现在是这家店的主人了
For free?
不要钱吗
Free? Ladies, cover your ears.
不要钱 女士们快捂上耳朵
No, not free.
不 哪能不要钱
Look, hey, this is a squeaky-clean,
听我说 这是一家信誉良好
highly profitable-- at least potentially
盈利甚丰 至少是有潜力的
local institution,
的本地机构
looked upon with favor by the Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau.
很被商会以及商改局看好
At $312,000, it's a steal.
只要你31.2万 比抢还合算
312,000?
31.2万
Don't you get it?
还没明白吗
On the outside, it's a nail salon, right?
外面看 这是一家美甲沙龙
On the inside, it's the best money laundry a growing boy could ask for.
里面看 就是你小子的洗钱圣地
Wait, wait.
等等 别走
Wait.
等等
Ladies, thank you. Thank you. Good job.
女士们 谢谢 干得不错
Come back here.
回来说话
Sit. Come on.
坐下 回来
Humor me here for a second.
容我解释一下
Now, you know you need to launder your money, right?
你明白你的钱是需要洗的 对吧
Do you understand the basics of it?
你明白个中原理的吧
Placement, layering, integration?
我帮你安排 弄个幌子 洗钱之类
I ain't buying no damn nail salon, so just forget it.
我不会买什么美甲沙龙 算了吧
You want to stay out of jail, don't you?
所以你想蹲号子是吗
You want to keep your money and your freedom.
你不想留着那些钱并逍遥快活吗
Because I got three little letters for you.
送你几个字
IRS.
美国国税局[Internal Revenue Service]
If they can get Capone, they can get you.
如果他们能逮到卡蓬[美国黑手党老大] 就能抓到你
Hey, look. Here's you, right?
看好了 假设这是你
Pink, Pinkman. Get it?
粉红的 平克曼 对吧
Okay, here's your cash.
这是你的钱
You're out on the town. You're partying hearty.
你在城外 在派对狂欢
You're knocking boots with the chickie babes.
跟辣妹们打得火热
Oh, who's this? It's the tax man.
看谁来了 税务局的
And he's looking at you.
他注视着你
What does he see?
他看到了什么
He sees a young fellow with a big, fancy house,
他看到一个年轻人 住着豪宅
unlimited cash supply, and no job.
钱财万贯 却没工作
Now what is the conclusion the tax man makes?
他会从中得出什么结论
I'm a drug dealer.
我是个毒贩子
Wrong.
Million times worse.
错得离谱
You're a tax cheat.
结论是 你逃税漏税
What do they do? They take every penny,
他们会怎么做 拿走每分钱
and you go in the can for felony tax evasion.
而你因为逃税去坐牢
Ouch. What was your mistake?
知道错在哪吗
You didn't launder your money.
错在你没洗钱
Now, you give me your money.
现在 把钱交给我
That's called placement.
此为安排部署
Hand me that little thing bin.
把那个小罐子递给我
This is the nail salon, right?
假设这是美甲店
I take your dirty money
我用你的赃款
and I slip it into the salon's nice, clean cash flow.
用作美甲店运营的合法流动资金
That's called layering.
此为掩人耳目
Final step, integration.
最后一着 洗钱完毕
The revenues from the salon go to the owner.
美甲店的收入就流进老板的口袋
That's you. Your filthy drug money has been transformed
也就是你 你那肮脏的毒品交易赃款
into nice, clean, taxable income,
就变的合法了 还是税后所得
brought to you by a savvy investment in a thriving business.
通过理性投资 你的"事业"将蒸蒸日上
So you want me to buy this place so I can pay taxes.
所以你想要我买下这地方来交税
I'm a criminal, yo.
我可是个罪犯
Yeah, and if you want to stay a criminal and not become, say, a convict,
没错 可如果你想犯罪而不被逮
then maybe you should grow up and listen to your lawyer.
那你得成熟点听取你律师的建议
Right, so you can get your 5%.
是啊 这样你就能拿到那5%的钱了
No, that's 17%.
不 是17%
I heard you say 5.
我记得你说的是5
You said it right in front of me.
当着我面说的
Yeah. That was for your partner.
没错 不过是对你搭档说的
It's privileges of seniority and all.
资历较深者有优惠
But for you, it's the usual. 17%, and that's a bargain.
但你 跟以前一样 17% 已经很便宜了
Hey, what, you-- Hey, listen to--
怎么了 你 听着
Come on, I'm talking to you about your future here.
别这样 我在跟你谈你的将来
Listen to reason.
要听从劝告呀
How is your brother-in-law?
你连襟情况如何
He'll live.
死不了
Good. I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
Walter, you seem troubled.
沃尔特 你看上去很困惑
How can I help you?
有什么能为你效劳吗
I asked to see you in order to
我来见你是想
clear the air.
澄清事实
There are some issues
有些事
that could cause a misunderstanding between us,
可能会引起我们之间的误会
and I think it's in our best interest to lay the cards on the table.
最明智的做法就是 打开天窗说亮话
That's the best way to do business.
这样合作才是王道
My brother-in-law,
我的连襟
moments before he was attacked--
在他遇袭前
someone called to warn him.
有人打电话警告他
I believe that same person was protecting me.
我想那位仁兄应该也在保护着我吧
Those two men, the assassins-- I believe I was their prime target,
那两个杀手 想要杀的人该是我吧
but that somehow they were steered away from me
出于某些原因 他们转移了目标
to my brother-in-law.
去杀我的连襟
Because of this intervention, I am alive.
多亏了他 我才能活下来
And yet I think that this person was playing a much deeper game.
而且我认为此仁兄的计划并不那么简单
He made that phone call because he wanted a shootout,
他打那通电话是希望双方交火
not a silent assassination.
而不是简单的暗杀
In one stroke he bloodied both sides,
一石二鸟 两败俱伤
set the American and Mexican governments against the cartel,
让墨美政府共同打击贩毒集团
and cut off the supply of methamphetamine to the Southwest.
切断西南地区的冰毒供应
If this man had his own source of product
如果这人在国境的这边
on this side of the border
有自己的产品生产渠道
he would have the market to himself.
那市场就全归他了
The rewards would beenormous.
而利润将是暴利
We're both adults.
大家都是成年人
I can't pretend I don't know that person is you.
我不可能装作不知道 你就是那位仁兄
I want there to be no confusion.
这是毫无疑问的
I know I owe you my life.
我知道我的命是你给的
And more than that, I respect the strategy.
而且我敬重你的谋略
In your position, I wouldn've done the same.
换做是我 我也会这么做
One issue which troubles me--
有件事一直困扰着我
I don't know what happens when our three-month contract ends.
我们三个月合同到期以后 我将何去何从
What would you like to happen?
你想何去何从
You know why I do this.
你知道我为什么入伙
I want security for my family.
我要保证家人的安全
Then you have it.
我答应你
Three million for three months.
3个月 300万
That was our agreement.
这是我们的协议
Extended annually, twelve million a year.
延长一年就是 1200万
Call it fifteen.
一共就是1500万
Open-ended.
随时可供修改
Would that be agreeable?
可以接受吗
Part of the reason we talk about what gets us riled up
之所以要谈论那些我们
in our daily lives,
生活中的不堪往事
is to help each other put a finger
是为了告诫所有人
on what our relapse triggers might be,
不要再犯同样的错误
head off our disease before it comes back.
将那些恶习扼杀在摇篮里
So anyone?
谁有话要说吗
Free license to bitch and moan.
随便怎么抱怨都行
How often do you get that?
这机会可不是每天都有的
Jesse, last time you seemed pretty down
杰西 上次你说洗衣店的工作
about your job at the Laundromat.
让你情绪低落
Let me ask you something.
我想问你
If you had the chance to do anything you wanted,
如果有机会做你喜欢做的事
what would you do?
你想做什么
Make more green, man, a lot more.
赚钱 赚很多很多钱
Forget about money. Assume you have all you want.
先不谈钱 假设你什么都有了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess I would make something.
可能我会做点东西
Like what?
比如
Not that it even matters, but
不是什么重要的东西 但是
work with my hands, I guess.
手工制作 我想
Building things, like
建筑一类吗 就像
carpentry or brick laying or something?
木工 或者砌砖之类的吗
I took this vo-tech class in high school,
高中时候我上过职业技术课
wood working.
木材加工
I took a lot of vo-tech classes
我上过很多这样的课
because it was just a big jerk off,
一堆垃圾
but this one time I had this teacher
但有一次 我遇到一位老师
name of, uh Mr. Pike.
好像叫 派克老师
I guess he was, like, a Marine
我猜他年轻时
or something before he got old.
可能是海军陆战队之类的
He was hard of hearing.
他有点耳背
My project for his class was to make this wooden box,
我在他课上的作业是做一个木盒子
you know, like a small--
就是个小的
just like a-- like a box,
就是个盒子
you know, to put stuff in.
可以放东西的
So I wanted to get the thing done just as fast as possible.
我只想几下做完了事
I figured I could cut classes for the rest of the semester,
这学期剩下的课就可以全翘了
and he couldn't flunk me as long as I, you know, made the thing.
只要我做了东西 他就不能给我不及格
So I finished it in a couple days.
所以几天我就做好了
It looked pretty lame,
它看上去很烂
but it worked,
但还能用
you know, for putting stuff in or whatnot.
可以用来随便放点什么东西
So when I showed it to Mr. Pike for my grade,
我把它拿给派克老师看 给我打成绩
he looked at it and said,
他看着它说
"Is that the best you can do?"
你就只有这种程度吗
At first I thought to myself,
一开始我想
"Hell, yeah, bitch.
废话 贱人
"Now give me a D and shut up
给老子个D 然后闭嘴
so I can go blaze one with my boys."
我就可以去和弟兄们嗑药去了
这里借代上面的D不是指成绩 指的是Drug 毒品
I don't know.
我也说不清
Maybe it was the way he said it, but
也许是因为他说话的方式
it was, like, he w--
就好比
he wasn't exactly saying it sucked.
他并没有说那东西做的烂透了
He was just asking me honestly,
他只是在很真诚地问我
"Is that all you got?"
"你真的就只有这种能耐吗"
And for some reason I thought to myself,
出于某些原因 我也寻思着
"Yeah, man, I can do better,"
我当然可以做的更好
so I started from scratch.
所以我开始重做
I made another, then another,
做了一个又一个
and by the end of the semester,
到学期末
by, like, box number five,
我一共做了有5个盒子
I had built this thing. You should've seen it.
你们真该看看我做的那盒子
It was insane.
我当时肯定是疯了
I mean, I built it out of Peruvian Walnut with inlaid Zebrawood.
居然用秘鲁胡桃木来做外壳 镶的是斑木
It was fitted with pegs, no screws.
用钉子钉一起的 没用螺丝
I sanded it for days until it was smooth as glass.
我用砂纸磨了几天 直到磨得像玻璃一样光滑
Then I rubbed all the wood
然后我又用桐油来磨
with tung oil so it was rich and dark.
所以盒子看上去色泽深暗且浓艳
It even smelled good.
还散发出特有的香味
You know, you put nose in it and breathed in,
把鼻子贴近去闻 吸一口那香气
it was-- It was perfect.
简直堪称完美
What happened to the box?
那盒子后来怎么样了
I, um-- I gave it to my mom.
我把盒子给了我妈妈
Nice.
很不错
You know what I'm going to say, don't you?
你知道我要说什么 对吧
It's never too late.
亡羊补牢 为时不晚
They have art co-ops that offer classes,
大学里有开设艺术合作社的课程
adult extension program at the university.
还有成人拓展教育项目
You know, I didn't give the box to my mom.
其实我并没把盒子给我妈妈
I traded it for an ounce of weed.
而是用盒子换了1盎司大麻
He's a hero. You don't deny coverage to a hero.
他是英雄 总不能拒绝给英雄付保险吧
They'll say they're not denying coverage.
他们会说他们不是在拒绝付保险
No, no, I'm agreeing with you,
不不 这点上我是完全赞同你的
but I went through all this with Walt.
但我和沃尔特是经历过的
You'll burn through your savings, and then what?
会花光你所有的积蓄 然后怎么办
Well, you two managed, right?
你们不是也熬过来了吗
You said yourself
你自己也说了
that Elliot and Gretchen's money didn't cover everything.
格雷琴他们的钱 也没能支付所有的开销
Jesus, I've got to get back.
天 我得回去了
What? No.
什么 别啊
No, no, no, you should rest.
别回去 你该休息一下
Look, why don't you go in and take a long bath
你进去好好洗个澡如何
I put some fresh sheets on the bed.
我在床上放了些干净的床单
I want to be there in case he wakes up.
万一他醒了 我想待在他身边
With all they're giving him, he'll sleep till morning.
他们给他用的药 够他睡到早上
Hey, Sky.
嗨 斯凯
Wha-- What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛呢
Well, I just thought I'd stop by
我顺便过来看看
to see how you're holding up.
来看看你还好吗
Is this a bad time, or
时机不对吗 还是
Um-- Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Uh, Marie, this is Ted, my boss.
玛丽 这位是泰德 我的老板
Oh, you're Ted.
你就是泰德
I've heard so much about you.
常听他们说起你
Thank you for your gift basket.
谢谢你送来的礼品篮
That was really thoughtful.
真的很周到
It was. It was really nice. Thank you, Ted.
真的很体贴 谢谢 泰德
- Cheese sticks. - Cheese sticks.
-是干酪条吧 -恩 干酪条
Well, you're welcome.
不客气
You know, we care about Skyler so much
你也知道我很关心斯凯勒
that naturally that extends to the whole family.
也就自然而然地关心一下她的家人
Are you coming in?
你要进屋吗
Oh, yeah, you should.
当然 你该进屋坐坐
- I'm sorry. Come on in, Ted. Thanks. - Okay.
-不好意思 进来吧 谢谢 -好的
We were just having some wine. Would you like a glass?
我们刚正在喝酒 你要来一杯吗
No. No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'm just on my way home.
我刚正在回家的路上
I just thought I'd--
我只是想
You know, I--I am really beat. I think I'm going to take that bath.
我真的筋疲力尽了 我得去洗个澡
It was nice to meet you, Ted,
很高兴见到你 泰德
and thank you again.
再次感谢
Nice to meet you, too, Marie.
我也很高兴见到你 玛丽
Please give my best wishes to your husband.
请代我问候一下你丈夫
I will.
我会的
Thanks for stopping by,
谢谢你能过来看我
but it's actually not a--
不过事实上有点
not the best time for a visit, so--
时机不太合适 所以
Can we just talk for a minute?
我们能谈谈吗
I know you need to be with your family,
我理解你得和家人待在一起
but I haven't heard from you in days
不过我已经几天没你的音讯了
- I left messages-- - I'm so sorry.
-我留了言 -我很抱歉
You gave me all that time off, and I really should've--
你给我放了假 我真的应该
That's not my point.
我要说的不是这个
I-- I care about you. That's all.
我很关心你 就是这样
Ted, I--
泰德 我
It's just this whole thing with Hank
汉克出的这档子事
has been one non-stop horror show,
我们还惊魂未定
you know, so
所以你也知道
Well, I-- I just want you to know
我只是想让你知道
that I'm here for you.
我是一直支持你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, but I really do need you to
但我真的需要你去
Okay. Okay?
好吧
Skyler, I've got to say your sister seeing me here--
斯凯尔 你妹妹看到我来这
I mean--
我是说
So what?
那又怎样
I'm divorced. You're divorced. So what?
我离婚了 你也离婚了 怎么样了嘛
Okay, let's talk about it later, Ted, okay?
我们迟些时候再说这个 好吗 泰德
Is there some reason for secrecy I'm not getting?
能告诉我为什么要保密的理由吗
- Because-- - Later. Ted, not now.
-因为 -迟些再说 泰德 现在不合适
Skyler, just tell me--
斯凯勒 你只需要告诉我
You really want to do this now?
你非要这样是不是
Are you really going to make me do this right now?
你非要逼我立刻作决定是吗
Yeah, you're right.
你说得没错
- I'm-- - Bad idea to come here.
-我 -我真不该来
Ted, I'm--
泰德 我
I'll see you in a day or two.
我们过后再谈吧
Back at the office.
办公室里谈
Take as much time as you want.
随你所愿吧
I can't believe you had to crush the RV.
难以置信 你竟然把房车碾碎了
Must've been, like depressing.
肯定相当郁闷
For real. That's a stone loss.
说真的 那损失的确很大
No one misses it more than me.
没人能比我更怀念房车
Free to cook anytime, anywhere.
随时随地 想制毒就制毒
No quotas, no one to answer to.
没有定额 也没老板
What's the point of being an outlaw
搞这种东西都搞出责任来了
when you've got responsibilities?
还算哪门子罪犯
Darth Vader had responsibilities.
达斯·维德[星战黑武士]也有责任
He was responsible for the Death Star.
他对死星有责任
True that. Two of them bitches.
一点也没错 那两个大贱人
Just saying. Devil's advocate.
我只是说说而已 故意唱唱反调
I've got to pay taxes now? What the hell's up with that?
我现在还得交税了吗 这他妈搞什么啊
That's messed up, yo. That's Kafkaesque.
完全糟糕透顶 简直压抑得让人做噩梦
- Church. - Right.
-比去教堂还压抑 -没错
Let's kick it back into gear.
我们重新来过
Let's start slinging again.
东山再起吧
Let's do it.
开工吧
Life's too short. That's what I say.
人生苦短 这可是我一直说的
Hell, yeah, bitches. We don't need no RV.
是啊 哥几个 我们才不需要房车
All we need is a bicycle,
我们只需要自行车
some Drano, soda bottles,
一点通乐 还要点苏打
Nah, nah, nah, no shake 'n bake.
不行 绝对不行
Where's your self-respect? Come on.
拜托 你的自尊哪去了
Yo, maybe it ain't top shelf,
也许是不太风光
but we could at least move it.
但至少比没有强吧
Still kind of dry out there.
还是可以小搞一把
Let's-- It'll sell on the street.
我们可以上街卖
Who says we sell on the street?
谁告诉你我们要上街卖
Maybe I know a whole new market.
我也许找到了一个全新的市场
Maybe all we need is the meth.
也许我们只需要冰毒就够了
What's the yield?
产量多少
The yield. Come on.
产量 快点
Uh 201.8.
201.8磅
I see a couple new faces.
我发现了几张新面孔
Anybody want to introduce themselves?
有谁想做自我介绍吗
Don't all speak at once.
一个一个来
Yeah.
你先
So my name's Brandon.
我叫布兰登
Okay, Brandon.
好的 布兰登
You want to tell us something about yourself?
你想和大家聊聊你自己吗
Well, why I'm here--
好吧 我之所以来这
it's just one thing.
只有一个原因
It's meth.
因为冰毒
It's bad.
冰毒是噩梦
Thought I had it kicked a couple times, you know,
我曾经戒过几次
but then Jesus.
但是 天啊
This new version of it hit the streets and
结果街上又流了新品种
Not that blue stuff.
不会是蓝色的那种吧
Oh, sorry, I didn't raise my hand.
抱歉 我忘了举手
No, go ahead. This is what we do.
没关系 来这里就是为了交流
Yeah, exactly, the blue stuff.
没错 就是蓝色那种
You had it too
你也试过吗
Yeah, bro.
是啊 老兄
I wish I never even heard of it.
多希望我从来没碰过那玩意
It was like lighting my whole head on fire.
那玩意真是太够劲了
Yeah, stuff will burn you down.
是啊 简直让你欲罢不能
Only reason I have a hope in hell
唯一觉得我还有希望的就是
is because it's long gone.
那东西后来消失了
That's the shame of it.
为你感到羞耻
Nah, come on, man. Don't tell me that.
别这么说 老兄
I hear it's back in town.
我听说那东西又回来了
Stay strong, brother. Stay strong.
坚持住 哥们儿 坚持住
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
I swear to God, I'll do it. I will go to the press.
我发誓 我要把这事儿告诉媒体
I will go to 48 Hours. I will go to Nightline.
48小时也好 夜间新闻也好
I don't even know if there
不管有没有夜间新闻
is a Nightline anymore. It doesn't matter.
不过没关系
They will all take it, and they will run with it
他们一定会报道出来的
because he is a hero,
因为他是个英雄
and he is not going to be in a wheelchair at 43.
英雄不会在43岁时就坐上轮椅
Jesus.
天啊
Marie, I know Skyler's already told you this,
玛丽 我知道斯凯勒应该和你说过了
but if there's every anything that you need,
如果你需要帮助的话
anything at all
任何需要
It's good to have you here. Both of you.
能有你们两个真好
I just wish there was something more that we could do.
我只希望能尽量为你做点什么
Walt?
沃尔特
We can always pay their bills.
我们可以帮他们付钱
Please, it's tens of thousands of dollars.
拜托 那可要好几万
We have the money, more than enough.
我们有钱 绰绰有余
- Walt earned it. - Skyler.
-沃尔特挣来的 -斯凯勒
I think Marie should know the truth.
我觉得不该瞒着玛丽
Skyler, I really don't think this is a good idea.
斯凯勒 我不这么认为
- I think that-- - He earned it gambling.
-我认为 -他赌博赢来的
Walt and I, uh--
沃尔特和我
We've had our problems lately. You know that.
我们最近有点矛盾 你也知道的
And, uh what it all came down to really was money.
其实归根结底 就是一个钱字
Pure and simple.
就这么简单
When Walt was diagnosed, it, um--
当沃尔特他被诊断出癌症时
It changed him.
整个人都变了
Looking back, I don't think I ever really understood
现在回想起来 我仍然无法理解
what it was that he was going through.
到底他都经历过什么
It was more than facing death.
不仅仅是对死亡的恐惧
It was knowing that he was going to leave behind
而且想到自己快死了 却无法为妻儿
nothing.
留下一分一文
And so that's how this all started. For better or worse,
不管怎么说 也正因如此
he wanted to provide, and so
他想要留一笔钱 所以
he paid his medical bills the only way he knew how.
他用他的方式付清了所有的医疗费用
I thought that Elliot and Gretchen paid for your treatment.
我以为是埃利奥特和格雷琴付的
Yeah, I thought so, too,
是啊 我之前也这么以为
but the truth is he never took their money, not a dime.
但事实是 他没有拿他们一分钱
He was too proud to take
他的自尊心不允许自己
what he considered to be charity.
接受别人的施舍
Isn't that right?
我说的没错吧
So he put his mind do it and--
所以他把心思都放在了这上面
Well, you know how Walt is.
而且你也知道他这个人
He's-- He's a problem solver,
总能想出办法
and he read books,
他看了不少书
and he did a whole bunch of research,
研究了很久之后
and he came up with
他想出了一套
this system.
方法
A system?
什么方法
A system for counting cards in Blackjack.
21点算牌法
W-What do you mean, like Rain Man?
什么意思 像《雨人》里那样吗
Well, I don't pretend to understand, you know, all the details,
我也不是很明白
but he was convinced
但他相信
that if you put enough money into it,
只要你投入足够的赌本
he'd have a, um, uh--
你就会
God, what is it?
那叫什么来着
A statistical edge?
统计学上的极限情况
Yes, statistical--
对 统计学上的
- So - Right. um, yeah.
-所以 -嗯 没错
So he-- Every spare minute,
所以只要他一有空
Walt was at some card table somewhere,
就跑去赌
and at first he went to the casinos,
开始他是去赌场赌
but then he realized that--
但之后他意识到
but then he realized
意识到
that the casinos report your winnings to the IRS,
赌场会将你的赢钱记录上报给国税局
and if it gets reported,
如果上报的话
your family might find out,
可能会被家里人发现
and if you do not want your family to find out,
如果不想被发现的话
then you find another place to gamble,
就得去另一个地方赌
like an illegal, backroom game.
比如地下非法赌场
You remember all those long walks that Walt used to take,
还记得他之前总是玩失踪吗
all that time he used to spend away from home?
老是不在家的那些时候吗
I guess for a couple months there you were
我想至少有几个月的时间
sort of leading a double life, weren't you?
你都过着这种双重生活 对吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God, your--
天啊 你
your fugue state, was that some sort of cover?
你上次所谓的神游出走 是为了掩饰这个吗
No. No.
不 不是的
He did not fake that, Marie.
那个是真的 玛丽
The night that Walt disappeared
他失踪的那晚
he los$14,000.
输了14000
It was his pension fund,
那是他的养老金
our savings,
还有我们的存款
basically every last dime we had to our name, gone.
基本上可以说是倾家荡产了
He couldn't live with it.
所以他无法接受
He was suicidal.
死的心都有了
But you have to try to understand
但你要知道
that as soon as he got out of the hospital,
他一离开医院
he went right back to gambling.
马上就又回去赌了
I mean, that's how deep this went.
简直是无法自拔
How could you do that to her, Walt?
你怎么能这样对她 沃尔特
I, um--
Anyway, this system of his
不过 他想出的这套
he finally got it to work.
算牌方法最终成功了
So all this is to say
所以我想说的是
we have the money.
我们有钱
No more gambling.
虽已不再赌博
But we have the money.
但我们不差钱
How much money?
有多少
Walt?
沃尔特
Well, uh--
这个
It's in the seven figures.
大概7位数的钱吧
Oh, God. Holy Mary, Mother of God.
我的天
What can I say?
怎么说呢
I did very well.
我在这方面是行家
Marie
玛丽
you will take our money.
你就用我们的钱
Use it to take care of Hank.
来治疗汉克
Please. Marie, let us help.
拜托了 玛丽 让我们来帮忙吧
Does Walt, Jr. Know about this?
你儿子知道这事吗
Absolutely not,
当然不知道
and I need to keep it that away,
一定要瞒着他
and Hank-- okay--
还有汉克 好吗
Hank's got enough on his mind right now,
汉克已经有太多烦心事了
- so can we just please keep this between us? - Yeah. Yeah, I--
-所以你能帮我保密吗 -当然
Yeah, I--
I just-- I need to--
我需要出去透透气
Yeah, okay.
好吧
We'll talk about it later.
我们等下再说这个
How did you come up with that?
你怎么想到这个的
I mean, where--
我是说
where did you possibly--
亏你想得出来
I learned from the best.
和你学的
Somehow something tells me
我的直觉告诉我
that Hank is here because of you.
汉克的事和你脱不了干系
And I'm not forgetting that.
这可不是你能瞒混过关的