绝命毒师 第四季 Breaking Bad Season 4 第10集: 敬酒 Salud

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 大卫·斯雷德 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 皮特·古尔德 / 约翰·伦克 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 鲍勃·奥登科克


台词
You can do this.
你能行得
敬酒 Salud
第四季 第十集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
You have reached Walter White.
这里是沃尔特·怀特家
At the tone please state your name, number,
请在提示音后留下的名字
and the reason for your call.
电话及留言
Thank you.
谢谢
Third try.
第三通了
Walt, if you're there, please pick up.
沃尔特 如果你在家 请接电话
Okay. Well, I really wanted to do this together,
我真的想和你一起做这事
but I can hear him getting up,
但是我已经听见他起床的声音了
and it's not like I can keep him from seeing the thing,
我也没法让他不看到那东西
so I'm sorry, but I've waited as long as possible,
所以对不起 我已经等你很久了
and I-- I guess I'm going to have to go ahead without you,
现在只好一个人来了
so call me.
给我回电话
Oh. Hey, happy birthday, sweet sixteen.
十六岁生日快乐
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 妈
Of course, I thought you might sleep through it.
我还以为你要睡过去呢
So since it's almost-- oh, noon,
既然都快到中午了
I think your first big birthday decision
那你生日的第一个重大决定就是
is breakfast or lunch.
吃早饭还是午饭
Um, pancakes?
吃薄饼吧
Pancakes it is.
没问题
Okay, could you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
I forgot to get the paper.
我忘了拿报纸了
Can you go out and grab it for me?
能去帮我拿进来吗
- Sure. - Thanks.
-当然 -谢谢
Surprise!
惊喜
It's from me and your dad.
这是我和你爸一起送给你的
It's pretty slick, huh?
很不错吧
Yeah. Thanks, Mom.
是啊 谢了 妈
It's-- It's great.
很 很不错
You know, I really did a lot of research,
我可是费劲了心思
and, I don't know,
也不知道为什么
this car just really stood out to me.
就是看上了这一辆
It's got a ton of great features--
它的优点可多了
power everything, solid engine,
马力强劲
It's really roomy,
里面很宽敞
so you can carpool with all your friends,
你能载很多朋友
and of course it is safe
而且既然你妈妈我挑的
because I am still your mother.
这车一定安全
Oh, and it has a CD player,
这车还有CD播放机呢
so you can listen to some tunes while you're cruising around,
你开的时候还能听音乐
so you know what?
所以
Breakfast can wait.
早饭可以晚点吃
You want to take it for a spin?
你想先开出去兜兜风吗
Um, m-m-maybe later.
等一下吧
I'm kind of starving.
我饿了
Yeah, okay. Well, let's--
好吧 那
let's get those pancakes going.
我去做薄饼
Saul? He's here.
索尔 他来了
Bad idea.
坏主意
This is a bad idea.
这是个坏主意
Saul.
索尔
Send him in.
让他进来
Mr. Beneke. Saul Goodman.
贝内克先生 我是索尔·古德曼
Thank you for coming down.
多谢你过来
Yeah. Hi.
你好
Have a seat, please.
请坐
I--
I don't really understand why I'm here.
我不知道为什么要过来
Is it something to do with my creditors?
和我的债主有关系吗
Creditors? No.
债主 不是
I'll cut right to the chase.
我就直说了
Mr. Beneke, I have some bad news.
贝内克先生 我有一个坏消息
Nothing but, lately.
最近都是坏消息
Your great-aunt Birgit passed away.
你的姨姥姥波吉特去世了
I'm sorry, who?
抱歉 谁
Apparently, she passed away in Diekirch, Luxembourg,
她八年前
and this was, wow, eight years ago.
在卢森堡迪基希区去世
I just assumed you two were close,
我还以为你和她很亲呢
given that--
这么看来的话
Well, maybe this is good news.
也许这是个好消息
Birgit left behind a sizable estate,
波吉特留下一笔客观的遗产
of which you, Mr. Beneke, are the primary beneficiary.
而你是主要受益人
-What? -Yeah, well, seems she had no immediate relatives,
-什么 -没错 她好像没有直系亲属
so the estate's just been sitting
所以在欧洲保管她遗产的人
while the folks over in the EU searched for a living heir.
一直在寻找她的继承人
I don't know of any relatives in Luxembourg,
我不知道有亲戚住在卢森堡
definitely no one who would name me in their will.
更不会有人在遗嘱中提到我了
Well
好吧
Ah, here you go.
你看
She left no will,
她没有留下遗嘱
so that's probably why it took so long.
所以才花了这么长时间
They traced the inheritance through to your father,
他们查到你父亲
but his having passed--
但他已经去世了
my condolences--
节哀顺变
you are the next in line to the tune of
那么现在你就是继承人
$621,552.33.
总共是621552.33美元
伊兰迪奥先生什么时候到
让我们先看看他是怎么制毒的
谁是制毒师
这是个玩笑么
He's asking if you are the chemist.
他问你是不是制毒师
I'm one of them.
我是其中之一
好了 互相都认识了
开始工作吧
Where's the phenylacetic acid?
苯乙酸在哪
请带他去拿苯乙酸
我们都是自己合成的
所有的原料都在这里
They synthesize their own.
他们都是自己合成的
What?
什么
I don't-- I don't do that.
我不 我不会做
有什么问题吗
Look, I get my phenylacetic acid
听着 我都是从
from the barrel with the bee on it.
那个上面画着蜜蜂的桶里拿
That's how I know how to do it.
这就是我的方法
平克曼先生以为在他来的途中
你们已经把苯乙酸准备好了
任何大二的化学生都能自己做
你居然带这种外行人给我们
What is he saying?
他说什么
We're working it out.
我们正在解决
这太可笑了
我可不会让
连苯基乙酸都不会合成的小屁孩
来教我
Tell this asshole if he wants to learn how to make my product,
告诉这个傻逼 要是他想学怎么做我的货
he's got to do it my way, the right way.
就得必须听我的 我说的就是真理
I speak English.
我会说英语
So you understand what asshole means.
那你就应该明白什么叫傻逼
Now, go get me my phenylacetic acid, asshole.
现在 快给我送来我的苯基乙酸 傻逼
How long is it going to take you to get him what he needs?
他需要的东西你们需要多久制作
I don't know. I have no idea.
我不清楚
- Several hours at least. - I can wait.
-至少几小时吧 -我有的是时间
Gives us time to talk about the state of this lab.
正好给我点时间来说说这间实验室
Don't you have standards?
难道你们没有卫生标准
I mean, this place is disgusting.
我是说 这地方肮脏极了
All right, we're going to scour every vat, every tank,
既然这样 给我把每个缸 每个水槽
every cook surface,
每个制毒工作台都给我刷干净
and then we're going to clean up
然后我们再来把每一个
every possible source of contamination,
潜在的污染源给清理掉
and only then we cook.
在那之后 我们再开始制毒
Comprende?
懂了吗
Who do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁
I'm the guy your boss brought here
我是你老板带来
to show you how it's done,
来教你怎么做的
and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder.
要是你就这样管理你的实验室 怪不得
You're lucky he hasn't fired your ass.
你该庆幸他没把你开除
Now, if you don't want that to happen,
现在 要是你不想这样的话
I suggest you stop whining like a little bitch
我建议你别再像娘们一样哀诉
and do what I said.
并且按照我说的做
开始清理
You have reached Walter White.
这里是沃尔特·怀特家
At the tone please state your name, number,
请听到嘟声后留下你的姓名 号码
and the reason for your call.
和您打来的缘由
Thank you.
谢谢配合
Dad! You there?
爸爸 你在不
I'm outside.
我在门外
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I know you're home. Your car is here.
我知道你在家 你的车都在
You missed my party,
你都没来我的派对
which feels like something's gotta be really wrong.
我就想你一定发生了什么事
I'm I'm gonna have to call 911.
再联系不到你我就要报警了
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道我现在还能做什么
Dad?
老爸
Come in if you're coming in.
要进来就快进吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了
What happened?
发生了什么
I got into a fight.
我卷入了一场斗争
What do you mean, a fight?
你说什么 斗争
Like, what fight?
什么样的斗争
Are you going to talk to me here?
你准备现在和我说吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm calling Mom.
我在打电话给妈妈
Don't do that.
别打
Look, I--
听着 我
I appreciate that you're concerned.
我十分感谢你的关心
I'm fine.
可我没事
Just do not call your mother.
别打给你妈
Why not?
为什么
Because
因为
I was gambling.
我又开始赌博了
If you tell your mother,
要是你告诉你妈
God, I just would--
天哪 我就会
I would never, never hear the end of it,
我会被她无休止的烦死的
so please
所以 求你了
Can we just keep this between us?
这能成为我们之间的小秘密吗
Would you do that for me?
能为我保守这个秘密吗
Just keep it to yourself.
把它埋在心底
I don't understand.
我就是不明白
How'd you get into a fight?
你怎么会卷入一场斗争
And with who?
而且是和谁啊
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
And it's my own fault.
都是我自己造成的
I had it coming.
都怪我
Dad, it's okay.
爸爸 没关系
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
I just-- I'm sorry.
我太对不起你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Dad
爸爸
Come here.
Come on. Dad, it's okay.
别这样 爸爸 没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Please, it's-- it's okay.
求你了 没关系
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
It's okay.
没关系
It is. Come on.
别哭了
Come on.
别哭了
It's okay.
没关系
Hey, how was your birthday?
你生日过得怎样
Good. Get some rest.
还不错 你好好休息
Okay.
好的
The new car?
那辆新车
Did you drive it here?
是你开过来的吗
Yeah.
是的
That's good.
真不错
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Uh, sure.
当然啦
I do.
我当然喜欢
It drives great.
开起来感觉不错
That's good, Jesse.
太好了 杰西
Yes.
太棒了
Well done.
干的好
First of many.
第一批货
Yeah?
你说什么
What's that mean?
什么意思
You're staying.
你能留下了
You belong to the cartel now.
现在你归卡特尔集团了
You can't come to my work like this.
你不能这么随便就来我这里
You're too recognizable.
人人都认识你
Your face is plastered
你这张脸印在
on every bus bench within a 5-mile radius.
方圆五英里每个站牌广告上
Celebrities have to get their cars washed,
公众人物也得洗车啊
just like everybody else.
和别人一样
Look, I wouldn't have come if it wasn't important.
要是没急事我也不会来的
- Okay? - What is it?
-行吧 -什么事
Well, I went ahead and met with your Mr. Beneke,
我直接见了你那位贝内克先生
which I will say again, loudly and for the record, bad idea.
本人正式再次强调 愚蠢
Yes, but it is better than prison. Correct?
嗯 但总比坐牢强 对吗
Marginally,
算是吧
which is why I disbursed the funds as you requested.
所以我才按你说的把钱给了他
All right, good.
很好啊
Yeah, I can't believe he actually bought it--
不过我不信他真的吃这套
"Great-aunt Birgit."
突然就蹦出个"波吉特阿姨"
What? But you called it.
简直胡扯 可你一意孤行
I guess people see those zeroes dance before their eyes,
人们对眼皮底下招摇撞骗的垃圾
it's kind of like highway hypnosis.
都能够视而不见
All right, so what's the problem?
行了 到底什么情况
Let's just say you and I
对待这位富家公子哥的态度
don't wear the same rose-colored glasses
我没有你
where Johnny Fabulous is concerned,
那么乐观
so I kept an eye on his bank accounts,
所以我查了他银行账户
and I pulled his credit report.
调出了他信用记录
If you would, note the time on that.
还是注意下上面的时间吧
3:54 P.M. Yesterday.
昨天下午3:54
Three hours after leaving my office.
就在从我那里离开三个钟头
He bought a Mercedes SL550.
他买了辆奔驰SL550
He's actually leasing it, but he put 4,500 down.
其实算租的 可也付了4500块
He's going to pay 1,830 a month--
每月还要交1830
fully loaded.
够拽的吧
I mean, he even got the heated steering wheel,
我意思是他甚至搞了个电热方向盘
but that's upwards of 6,300
这又多了6300块
that won't be going to the IRS.
不用向国税局申报
I just thought you might like to know,
就是想让你知道这个
loath as I am to say I told you so.
就像我当初告诉过你的一样
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
Hey.
How you doing?
怎么样
Good.
挺好
How are you?
你呢
I'm fine, but your mother is going to be worried sick.
我很好 不过你妈肯定担心得要死
I called her last night.
昨晚上我给她打电话了
I told her I was spending the night at Louis'.
跟她说我在路易斯家过夜
It's cool.
没事的
So h-h-how are you?
你 怎么样了
I'm fine, son.
孩子 我很好
I--
I--
怎么说呢
I took these painkillers
我找了些在门诊
that I had left over from my surgery,
剩下的止痛药
and I made the brilliant decision
然后自以为是地
to wash them down with a couple of beers.
就着点儿啤酒吃了
Not my most sterling moment, I admit,
我承认 这不太明智
but I'm fine.
不过我还好
I wish I could take back last night.
昨天我真想过去
It was your birthday. This shouldn't be on your mind.
你过生日 这些事情本来不该让你知道
It's okay.
没事的
No, it's not okay.
怎么能没事呢
I'm your father,
我是你父亲
and I don't want
不希望
last night to be--
昨天会是
I mean, you really--
我是说你千万
you can't think of me like
你千万别把我想成
Like what?
想成什么
I don't understand.
我不明白
My father died when I was 6.
我父亲死时候我才6岁
You knew that, right?
这个你知道吧
Yeah.
知道
He had Huntington's Disease.
他得了亨廷顿氏舞蹈症
It's--
这个病
destroys portions of the brain,
会损坏大脑某些区域
affects muscle control, leads to dementia.
影响到肌肉控制 会变成痴呆
It's just a nasty disease.
这病很难治
It's genetic.
还是遗传的
It terrified my mother that I might have it,
我母亲很怕我也得了这个病
so they ran tests on me when I was a kid,
在我小时候就给我做了检查
but I came up clean.
不过我没事
My father fell very ill
我四五岁时候
when I was 4 or 5.
父亲病得很重了
He spent a lot of time in the hospital.
天天住院
My--
我母亲
My mother would tell me so many stories about my father.
我母亲说了很多父亲的事
She would talk about him all the time.
她不停地讲他
I knew about his personality,
我知道了他的个性
how he treated people.
如何待人接物
I even knew how he liked his steaks cooked--
甚至我都知道他点什么样的牛排
medium rare.
三成熟
Just like you.
跟你一样
I knew things about my father.
我了解了自己的父亲
I had a lot of information.
知道他很多情况
It's because people would tell me these things.
因为别人会给我讲
They would paint this picture
这就为我勾勒出
of my father for me,
一个父亲的形象
and I always pretended
我也总是假装
that was who I saw, too,
那就是真正的父亲
who I remembered,
记忆中的父亲
but it was a lie.
其实不是这么回事
In truth, I only have one real,
实际上 我对父亲真正的
actual memory of my father.
回忆只有一样
It must've been right before he died.
应该就是在他临去世时候
My mother would take me to the hospital to visit him,
我母亲带我去看他
and I remember the smell in there,
闻到的那种味道
the chemicals.
消毒水的味道
It was as if they use up
就像是他们
every single cleaning product they could find
用尽了方圆50英里内
in a 50-mile radius
所有的清洁剂
like they didn't want you smelling the sick people.
就为了不让人闻到病人身上的味道
Oh, there was this stench of Lysol and bleach.
到处是刺鼻的来苏水和漂白剂味儿
You could just feel it coating your lungs.
你能感到那味道一直冲到肺里
Anyway, there, lying on the bed,
总之 病床上躺着的
is my father.
就是我的父亲
He's all He's all twisted up.
他整个人抽作一团
And my mom,
我妈妈
she puts me on her lap.
把我抱在怀里
She's sitting on the bed next to him
自己坐在病床上我父亲身边
so I can get a good look at him
好让我能看到他
but really he just scares me
可是他的样子让我害怕
and he's looking right at me
他直盯盯地看着我
but I can't even be sure that he knows who I am.
我甚至都不确定他知不知道我是谁
And your grandmother is talking,
你奶奶一直在说话
trying to be cheerful, you know, as she does,
强颜欢笑 她一贯是那样的
but the only thing I could remember
可是我唯一记得的
is him breathing.
就是他的呼吸
Oh, this this
那是一种一种
this rattling sound,
空洞的声响
like if you were shaking an empty spray-paint can.
像是有人在摇晃一只空喷漆罐
Like there was nothing in him.
就像他整个人已经被抽空了一样
Anyway
总之
that is the only real memory that I have of my father.
这就是我对父亲的全部真实记忆
I don't want you to think of me the way I was last night.
我不想你记忆中的我是昨晚的样子
I don't want that to be the memory you have of me
我不希望我走了之后
when I'm gone.
留给你的是那样的印象
R-Remembering you that way
记住那样的你
wouldn't be so bad.
也没什么不好
The bad way to remember you would be the way
只记得你过去一年来的样子
the way you've been this whole last year.
才是不好的
At least last night you were
至少昨天晚上
you were real.
你是真实的
You know?
知道吗
Bye.
再见
Somewhere you should be?
有地方要去吧
Basically it was a temporary hiatus,
只是临时的停业而已
but you give us two weeks,
您等上两周
we will be up and running 100%.
我们就百分百恢复运营了
All right, you talk to your people and get back to me. Okay?
好 您商量好再联系我 成吗
Yeah, thanks, Tanya.
谢谢 塔尼亚
Okay, you bet.
好 放心吧
Say hi to the kids for me.
替我跟孩子们问好
Hey. Hi.
你好
Nice surprise.
真是意外呀
What's up?
什么事
Just thought I'd swing by, see how things were going.
我想过来看看 你近来如何
Well, things are
我这两天
things took a turn.
转运了
It's kind of crazy.
说来比较神奇
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I think the universe is trying to tell me something.
我猜这就叫天无绝人之路
I've got some good news, some very good news,
我有好消息 非常好的消息
and getting the business going again.
正在张罗重新开业
Yeah, I figure we haven't been down long,
我想我们停业时间不长
so we should be able to get most of our old contracts back.
老客户应该还可以拉回来
Sit down.
坐吧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
That's gosh, that's
那那真是
that's wow.
太好了
How is that even possible?
怎么做到的
I got a very unexpected cash infusion.
我意外得到一笔资金注入
Guess someone's looking out for me.
可能是有人在暗中帮我
I guess so.
可能是吧
Is that yours outside?
外面那车是你的吗
Oh, yeah, you know.
对 你也知道
Can't be driving a piece of crap to customer meetings.
总不能开辆烂车去见客户
You've got to present that successful image.
得做出个成功生意人的形象才行
Yeah, right, right.
对 有道理
So the IRS stuff that's resolved?
这么说国税局的事已经解决了吗
Yeah, it's in progress.
在处理中
So you paid them?
你已经付钱给他们了
Well, not yet, but I will.
还没有 不过我会付的
When?
什么时候
Well, it's not that simple.
没那么简单
Um, here's the thing.
问题是这样
I never had proper legal counsel,
我之前都没有做过正规法律咨询
so I was thinking
所以我想
I should hire someone good
我应该雇个好律师
who can maybe hammer out a better deal.
帮我交涉出更好的和解条件
There will never be a better deal, Ted.
不会有更好的条件了 泰德
The deal is you pay your back taxes,
条件是 缴了欠税
you pay your penalty,
交了罚金
and you don't go to prison.
你就不用蹲监狱
That's a good deal,
这就是好条件
so let's keep our priorities straight here, right?
我们不要节外生枝 行吗
Well, my priority is getting my business back
我现在的主要工作是重新开张
and putting my employees back on the payroll
给我的员工发放工资
so they can pay their mortgages.
让他们交得起按揭
Right, but I think your employees would agree
没错 可是我想你的员工也会同意
that you need to get your financial situation in control
你应该先控制好自己的财务状况
before you can help them.
然后再帮助他们
Boy, IRS got you on commission?
我的天 国税局雇你监督我吗
No, I'm just saying that, though I really do
没有 我只是想说虽然
I understand the temptation to restart the business,
我明白你东山再起的雄心
maybe the universe is telling you
或许这笔意外之财的来意
that you need to pay what you owe.
就是要你欠债还钱
Skyler, this is my money
斯凯勒 这是我的钱
and why are we having this conversation?
我为什么要跟你说这些
You're no longer a part of my life
你已经跟我毫无瓜葛了
a decision you made, by the way
而且 这也是你自己的决定
so I don't understand why you're hectoring me about this.
我不明白你为什么要在这件事上逼我
Ted, this affects both of us.
泰德 这事影响到我们两个人
No, it doesn't.
不 不是这样
I'm telling you, you need to drop this.
告诉你 你别再插手了
You need to use that money to pay your bill
你得在这个月底前
by the end of this month,
用那笔钱付账单
which you promised the IRS, in writing,
你白纸黑字许诺过国税局
that you would do.
说你会还的
It is that simple.
就这么简单
Okay.
Okay, duly noted.
好 知道了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Does that mean yes? Because I really need a yes here, Ted.
是肯定回答吗 我真的需要你肯定回答 泰德
All right, Skyler, I'll tell you what it means.
好吧 斯凯勒 我告诉你什么意思
It means, in the most respectful way possible,
意思就是 我用最不失礼的方式来表达
there's the door,
门在那里
and I'm inviting you to, you know--
我请你 你明白
and thank you for your concern,
谢谢你的关心
but I'm done talking about this.
可我不想再提这件事了
From whom exactly do you think you got that 600,000, Ted?
泰德 你以为是谁给了你60万
Great-aunt Birgit?
你的姑妈波吉特吗
That was you?
是你
Ya.
What is this shit?
搞什么鬼
What, I don't get a vote?
我没有表决权吗
I'm supposed to just stay down here forever?
我该永远留在这里吗
I promise you this--
我答应你
either we're all going home, or none of us are.
我们共进退
Now settle down.
平静点
On your feet.
站好
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
我真高兴
你终于出人头地了
请允许我介绍我的毒师
This is your new employer.
这是你新的雇主
You address him as Don Eladio.
你称他为伊兰迪奥先生
It's a term of respect.
这是礼貌称呼
你好 年轻人
他一句西班牙语都不会说 对吗
No.
而且他不是化学家
这点你得知道
我不介意他是不是养猪的
他的冰毒做得比你们都好
你们还有那么多耀眼的学位的光环
而这个人
将有大量时间学习西语
那里面是什么
礼物吗
古斯塔沃 你太大方了
略表心意
象征了我们重新建立的友谊
我们来看看里面是什么
不是吧
蓝宝石酒
看看
连这瓶子都是件艺术品
太完美了
或许
这太珍贵了 没法分享
你觉得呢 古斯塔沃
送给您了 就该由您来定夺
我选择
喝了它
小心点
这可是好东西
你们要是溅出来一滴
我就让你们人头落地
赶紧 快点
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
Welcome to Mexico.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Now you say
你说
"Muchas gracias a usted, senor."
"非常感谢 先生"
这人有酒瘾
要干活的话 得保持清醒
不能给你喝
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
生意谈完了
把姑娘们带来
Uh, no. Nah, I don't.
不 不 别 我不抽
- Come on. - No.
-来吧 -不行
Okay.
好吧
Gustavo
古斯塔沃
提起精神 伙计
Gustavo
古斯塔沃
我没生气
我之前只能打你屁股
我还能有什么选择
听着 每二十年
你都得忘了你的地位
这件事上没有闹情绪的余地
你们所有人都得搞清楚
生意就是生意
失陪
你去哪里
用一下您的洗手间
可以吗
带古斯塔沃去洗手间
别让他迷路
Make yourself useful. Find a gun.
别傻愣着 找把枪
伊兰迪奥先生死了
他的分支头目也都死了
你们没必要血拼了
把枪收起来
安静地离开吧
你们也可以开火
然后受死
I hope the hell that works.
我希望能管用
Take him.
扶住他
Keys.
钥匙
No.
不对
No.
不对
Okay! Okay.
好了 好了
Are you still with us?
还撑得住吗
Go.
Get us out of here, kid.
带我们走 孩子